PDA

View Full Version : Quotes for the clans

wren
February 16th, 2018, 06:04 PM
This used to happen on an old site I had been on which I left to further expand my Wco attendance but upon leaving I was always so struck by the quotes that they had as explanations for the clans! Since it was on another platform it couldn’t possibly happen here so I thought why not have our ocs famous quotes get shared between us! It would be awesome if it was about the clans but I mean it could be on anything really!

Hey leaders! I know your busy with all those ceremonies and doing clan stuff but do you perhaps have some energy to post a quote from your leader on either their clan or another leaders clan? Even about this whole plot! Feel free to ignore cause I know you guys are amazingly busy c:
Constellation Duskflight starfall Suspiciousmindz .:Blue Wishes:.

Rowanflower on riverclan ~
“We stay true to our name, like the water we can be gentle and graceful but we can also be masters of destruction and great power. We give life but we can also wash it away. We are a power that may be underestimated at times but know we have a secret power you may not see coming at first, but you’ll feel our presence creeping in once it’s too late to escape the flood. We deserve respect and we aren’t afraid to take what is ours”

wren
February 16th, 2018, 07:12 PM
Bump

wren
February 17th, 2018, 01:27 PM
Bump

Fuzzy
February 17th, 2018, 01:46 PM
This has been stuck in my head.

"We are the Clan of the swift and agile, we are loyal, we are brave. We defend what is ours and guard are loved ones. We are like with wind on the moor, fast, fierce yet gentle and calm. We are WindClan! You will never face and more fierce, brave and loyal Clan in your life." ~Buttercupbreeze of WindClan.

wren
February 17th, 2018, 02:15 PM
This has been stuck in my head.

"We are the Clan of the swift and agile, we are loyal, we are brave. We defend what is ours and guard are loved ones. We are like with wind on the moor, fast, fierce yet gentle and calm. We are WindClan! You will never face and more fierce, brave and loyal Clan in your life." ~Buttercupbreeze of WindClan.
That’s fantastic c:

Fuzzy
February 17th, 2018, 02:24 PM
That’s fantastic c:
Thanks, I'm thinking about putting it in her Bio. Ya think I should?

wren
February 17th, 2018, 02:26 PM
Thanks, I'm thinking about putting it in her Bio. Ya think I should?
Go for it!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 17th, 2018, 02:37 PM
Killer of DS
Ha! You truly think you can make me suffer, make me mad and weak with soft words and desperate attacks! Boy I’ve been suffering for a long time, each day I crave for the sweet release of death but pride gets the better of me and I just can’t die! I would love to have you tear me apart leave me bleeding on the ground as If I was some fresh kill for the dogs. But madness drives me, I’ve mad from the start when my own mother tried to end my life and my own father tried to eat me. But I grew and here I am, a old runt with some old tales and scars from my own kits. So tell me warrior, will you slay the beast that has been driven mad or will you just kill a old fool with a broken mind and heart either way. I ain’t dying without a fight!

Death a kittypet
I’m sorry, that’s all I can say for what I did to you. I betrayed your trust and danced with a devil I thought was sane now he hunts me down. Seeks my death as much as you hate my guts. I’m scared, I’m sick and tired of this running and chasing! For the stars sake! I’m such a fool a molly that doesn’t deserve you or your love for I have misused it and abused it!! I don’t deserve it yet I want it more than anything to be loved by you to seek your warmth and smiles everyday like moons before... but I know I betrayed you. I hurt you and I can’t forgive myself for that. Sano draws near everyday, his eyes even more insane than before his scent now reeks of blood of cats I once knew.... I’m scared but I know.. I must face him soon. Before I die. Before I face madness itself... I simply wish for you to know.. that I love you. So much... Death will seem like a dream for hurting you.

Wolfheart a ThunderClan warrior
I know.. that I can’t get you to look at me as you look at them but I will keep cheering you on ... besides I know they are more beautiful than I, i a molly who gets confessed to everyday by other mollies! A molly with scars and a bloodstain past that I try so hard to forget, yet you look at me so kindly as If I was like any other beautiful molly but I know that look... that look of love and desire something you will never give me. I’m just a friend even though I know she doesn’t love you that she doesn’t care about you as much as I. I will smile for your happiness... no matter how much it hurts to see it so... can’t you see me? Or am I just some friend to you? It doesn’t matter you’re happy... shouldn’t I be too?

wolfie
February 17th, 2018, 04:33 PM
[ Snowpaw about all the clans ]

"I can't understand, why can't we all be together as one? one clan with 5 leaders? Wouldn't that be better? We wouldn't have to.. We wouldn't have to fight over prey! Clans all have their special knack, y'know? Their own story. Their own history. I want to share that with everyone. I want to be friends with countless Windclan cats, Riverclan, Shadowclan.. all of that! I just want peace but I know that.. that may never be given. That doesn't stop me from believing though, nothing can. Belief is all i got. "

[ Rushingwater about Riverclan ]

"These waters have grown so familiar for me, I named every single river, stream, in the territory. I have so much debt to pay. As a warrior of Riverclan, I would give my life for them. I don't have to doubt it. I'll be with these cats through thick and thin. I'll be the warrior that will fight on for what they believe! Starclan's on my side even when no one is. This clan is my home and my home is where my family is. My family is my clan. "

[ I would do one for Wolfpaw but all he'll just ramble on how worthless it is ]

wren
February 17th, 2018, 08:37 PM
Nice!

BEAR.
February 17th, 2018, 10:38 PM
"WindClan is by far the most blind Clan in the forest. Don't believe the lies our Clan-mates tell you; if you were to disappear .. mysteriously, no one would notice. Just ask the inhabitants of the mass grave I have in our territory."

sincerely,

rowanfury

wren
February 17th, 2018, 10:44 PM
Mad King
Scared but also vaguely intrigued

BEAR.
February 17th, 2018, 10:48 PM
Mad King
Scared but also vaguely intrigued

he's not a good dude

will also see abt maybe posting a firehawk quote in a bit

wren
February 17th, 2018, 10:51 PM
he's not a good dude

will also see abt maybe posting a firehawk quote in a bit
Oof did he have a plot revolving around this, what appears to be, hatred for windclan?

I can’t miss that one, mention me if you do

Leucos
February 17th, 2018, 10:53 PM
Rileyflower of thunderclan x-kittypet
"yes , yes I'm afraid I'm afraid of this war ah would be lying to myself and others to say I'm not ! But a real warrior would defend its clan !! ah made my choice ah will defend my clan to the very end ah don't care if they don't think ah will be and ah ain't no killer that's for sure but there's a first time for everything . Ah don't belong there ah belong here with my brothers and sisters this is my home now! " ~thunderclan/windclanwar

Batface of skyclan
" the hunt is what I live for the idea of killing is thrilling but once you have your first taste of flesh. You know there's no going back ...there's a monster inside us all just some of us choose to embrace it. And there's nothing more dangerous than a monster who knows how to use his words wisely and can easily persuade.But know this no matter how many lives I shall take I will never be satisfied "

Swanheart of skyclan
"I remember something that father once said before he died ' giving into ones dark side never accomplishes anything ' and that guided me a long way . Good always wins even in the darkest of times "

Halfheart of shadowclan
" honestly I'd rather deal with true insanity rather then you " ( this good?)

BEAR.
February 17th, 2018, 11:51 PM
"What can I say about RiverClan? Fallowstar took me in and gave me a chance at a life I would never have dreamed. There has never been a leader since her that has left quite an impression on me, and I find myself missing her presence. Even so, RiverClan has held steadfast and true through the moons I've been here. We are resilient and strong, and nothing can withstand the tides of our power when we work together."

firehawk

Celestial

as for rowanfury, it's a bit complicated but a part of it is in a plot i'm working on with rose and sus!

Fel
February 18th, 2018, 01:08 AM
"...RiverClan is filled with fools. People who can't learn from their past mistakes, who value victory over the lives of their clanmates. ...Perhaps one of those cats was myself, because I was a fool. I thought we'd have learned from the two dark eras not to let the madness of war escape us. I was wrong."

- russetswirl, on riverclan

Mango
February 18th, 2018, 10:05 AM
(throw back character...I believe Fallowstar or Foxstar of Riverclan gave her her warrior name)
Reedblood of the Dark forest, Riverclan through life. (and some how I created Cucumberpickle at the same time but aged him slower to a point he's only 53 moons)
" I may adore my clan with all my heart, dear sister, but you must not live in a one-sided world, you must open your eyes and see that Riverclan is the weakest of the four clans.I know perfectly well what the Dark Forest intends to do to me, but I know I'm strengthening Riverclan into a more powerful clan...sis, their insult 'fish eaters' is true. We do prefer fish to land prey I say we join among the stronger clans who eat land prey and stop acting like half a clan."
--Reedblood of Riverclan (ofcourse that speach did end with her murdering her sister saying that they must kill off the weak and that starts with her...but still for an evil cat its a good speach)

Liekki
February 18th, 2018, 04:13 PM
"Goldenstar has once again led us into an unnecessary battle that will no doubt take many lives. And all for what? Remember not too long ago when we battled against ThunderClan alongside WindClan? Pointless, and it spiraled our clan into depression and loss. These pointless battles take our friends and family and ruin the innocence of our kits... We need to take back our clan! We don't need leaders, we need all cats to be equal and have equal say. How many times have you been cheated? Forced to hunt without eating it yourself? All of your hard work goes to the leader, not us. Take back our clan, take back our freedom, and take back ourselves!"
-Ivyfang: the cat who seems insane but is actually saner than most of my other cats

wren
February 19th, 2018, 01:45 PM
“We have shaped our future and the stars are aligned. There is no better time to jump on our future and sink our teeth into the savoury taste of success. There is always a creeping mass of those who refuse to push us forward but skyclan prevails like no other clan will, we have touched the sky and flown side by side with the birds. We are the clan of humble becomings and brave warriors. We are skyclan”

~ Sugarplum Of skyclan

“I never had known what it was about the clans, they where like an infection pulling cats off the streets into the forest where even more dangers lurk. There was nothing attractive about them anyway but I guess if that’s what you want. It’s kike they clip your wings and once you’ve been assimilated there’s no escape from the sticky web you’ve got yourself stuck in. Too bad you would have made a wonderful loner”

~ Krake the wanderer

Leaf_tail
February 19th, 2018, 01:47 PM
"The dead can never rest until they have been avenged."
-Scorndusk

lio
February 19th, 2018, 02:32 PM
"do you really believe that bringing someone down will make you stronger? nobody actually gains power from taunting others. just because you hate me doesn't mean you have to talk to me. you're simply wasting your time. ever since i was a kit, you have been teasing me to no end. now we're warriors and i've matured. but i guess you haven't. all of you should just grow up and do something good for once instead of trying to ruin my life. all this time, i have done nothing to you. but you still come after me like i've made it my job to destroy the clan. i'm sick of it. all of it. just leave me alone and let me do what i'm supposed to do; contribute to the clan."

- crowfall to his bullies; windclan

"what makes you think that i will actually trust you? after all those moons of you tearing my heart from my chest, you really think that i'll let you in so easily. you're wrong. i went to the clans to be free. to learn to stand up for myself. don't be so foolish enough to believe that i would actually come running right back to you. the clan treats me well, better than my humans ever did. so just get out of my way and forget about me."

- weaselshade to death; twolegplace

Reverie
February 19th, 2018, 02:44 PM
'life is a rollercoaster, that much is true, but you cannot get off, whether you want to or not.'

banyanpaw of shadowclan

banyan on shc part 2

'shadowclan is fierce and brave. we are a family, don't like that? you can leave.'

wren
February 19th, 2018, 05:08 PM
Bump

The Cannibal
February 19th, 2018, 10:07 PM
Grousestar on Skyclan - "I like to think of Skyclan as a peaceful clan, for the most part. We care for each other, and if the year has been fortunate, we can care for the other clans. But the second you endanger one of our clanmates, you will face a force that is terrifying. We are the mountain clan; we attack with the speed, ferocity and horrific force of an avalanche - so it's best to stay out of our way when we've been angered."

Hannibal on the recent conflicts - "I can't say I'm overly surprised by this redundant and useless conflict. The clans, for as long as I've been monitoring them, have always had some sort of feud. Only now I'm free to do as I please and can perhaps even lend a paw in their troubles; a good experiment is in order."

Mauve
February 21st, 2018, 06:01 PM
"ThunderClan is brave and powerful, and above anything we value the warrior code.
I've been blessed to be apart of this mighty Clan of cats who would lay down their own
lives for their Clanmates; I wouldn't have it any other way."
-Emberwing (www.maescats.weebly.com/emberwing.html), on her love for ThunderClan

♦ ♦ ♦

"Our determination and strong spirit will carry WindClan on to be one of the greatest Clans
in the forest. There's nothing like it; running free across the moors, not bogged down by trees
or marshy swamps. We have the entire world at our camp entrance - and the best warriors to
race alongside!"
-Heatherfur (www.maescats.weebly.com/heatherfur.html), on WindClan and her Clanmates

♦ ♦ ♦

"I think character and composure have a lot to do with it. My new Clanmates seem more
sophisticated, and focused on a common goal; building WindClan to be the strongest. I
mean, of course I miss my friends back in ThunderClan. But here, where I can see the
stars at night and run fast and free? I don't regret joining my father's Clan."
-Jaypaw (www.maescats.weebly.com/jaypaw.html), on why he prefers WindClan, and why he left ThunderClan

♦ ♦ ♦

"Recently, I've been a bit annoyed with my Clanmates. I joined thinking that I could turn
my life around, and do something. But my Syndicate heritage seems to shadow my every
move. Though my loyalty lies with ShadowClan, how much longer should I be expected
to carry the weight of my Clanmates disapproval?"
-Shadetail (www.maescats.weebly.com/shadetail.html), on the disdain towards him from his Clanmates

♦ ♦ ♦

"My goals? Hmm, well at the moment I just want to be the best at moss-ball! But I guess
long term I'd like to someday lead RiverClan. I've always been competitive and ambitious; I
think I'd make a great leader!"
-Dawnkit (www.maescats.weebly.com/dawnkit.html), on her goals for her life in RiverClan

♦ ♦ ♦