PDA

View Full Version : Pebble's Farm (Open!)

Pawziplier
February 16th, 2018, 05:47 PM
Welcome to the home of Pebbles, a feline mixed of Savannah cat, Maine coon and Siberian forest cat. All are welcome, as long as they have no intent to cause harm! Do not be frightened of the cat who lives here, named Pebbles. Despite his name that makes him sound small, he is quite big!

~~~~~~~

Pebbles laid in the up in the top floor of the barn, his long and fluffy tail hanging off the edge as he napped in the sunlight, snoring softly. He liked being outside when it was cold, enjoying the feeling of the cold breeze moving through his silvery fur. He slowly rolled onto his back, opening his amber eyes some.

Dark Queen
February 16th, 2018, 09:54 PM
Welcome to the home of Pebbles, a feline mixed of Savannah cat, Maine coon and Siberian forest cat. All are welcome, as long as they have no intent to cause harm! Do not be frightened of the cat who lives here, named Pebbles. Despite his name that makes him sound small, he is quite big!

~~~~~~~

Pebbles laid in the up in the top floor of the barn, his long and fluffy tail hanging off the edge as he napped in the sunlight, snoring softly. He liked being outside when it was cold, enjoying the feeling of the cold breeze moving through his silvery fur. He slowly rolled onto his back, opening his amber eyes some.
DarkLeaf layed on the high branch looking at two birds flying the wind blew slightly as she got up and stretched the she cat saw a squirrel and crouched she passed over to it and pounced on it biting into it's neck killing it. "Finally food" she meowed softly and started eating the animal.

Pawziplier
February 17th, 2018, 04:38 PM
DarkLeaf layed on the high branch looking at two birds flying the wind blew slightly as she got up and stretched the she cat saw a squirrel and crouched she passed over to it and pounced on it biting into it's neck killing it. "Finally food" she meowed softly and started eating the animal.

Pebbles opened his eyes a bit and arose, looking outside and watching DarkLeaf curiously. He tilted his head and climbed down, slowly stepping outside

Dark Queen
February 17th, 2018, 04:42 PM
Pebbles opened his eyes a bit and arose, looking outside and watching DarkLeaf curiously. He tilted his head and climbed down, slowly stepping outside
Her ears twitched and her head rose up noticing the bigger tom "Oh hi I'm DarkLeaf! What's your name?" She meowed studying his movements closely. DarkLeaf wandered if he was hostile Most likely not she thought.

Pawziplier
February 17th, 2018, 04:43 PM
Her ears twitched and her head rose up noticing the bigger tom "Oh hi I'm DarkLeaf! What's your name?" She meowed studying his movements closely. DarkLeaf wandered if he was hostile Most likely not she thought.

Pebble gave a friendly smile, speaking in a Russian accent. "I am Pebble!" He grinned slightly.

Dark Queen
February 17th, 2018, 04:50 PM
Pebble gave a friendly smile, speaking in a Russian accent. "I am Pebble!" He grinned slightly.
"Oh wow cool you have an accent!" She exclaimed in amazement "Why are you out here? Based by you size I thought you'd be from a clan!" She said curios

Pawziplier
February 17th, 2018, 04:54 PM
"Oh wow cool you have an accent!" She exclaimed in amazement "Why are you out here? Based by you size I thought you'd be from a clan!" She said curios

"The life of a forest cat is not for me." He shook his head. "I like living here. I have plenty of food, like birds, mice, squirrels and fish from the pond nearby. My owners let me do as I wish, as long as I go inside the house at night and protect the herds during the day. They say its because of the big wolves and the coyotes that are around the farm day and night, since we have cows out in the pastures."

Dark Queen
February 17th, 2018, 04:58 PM
"The life of a forest cat is not for me." He shook his head. "I like living here. I have plenty of food, like birds, mice, squirrels and fish from the pond nearby. My owners let me do as I wish, as long as I go inside the house at night and protect the herds during the day. They say its because of the big wolves and the coyotes that are around the farm day and night, since we have cows out in the pastures."
"I'm a loner it's pretty fun" DarkLeaf told him "The only reason I'm not in a clan is because of the wars they have sometimes" She said

Pawziplier
February 17th, 2018, 05:01 PM
"I'm a loner it's pretty fun" DarkLeaf told him "The only reason I'm not in a clan is because of the wars they have sometimes" She said

"I'm definitely never going to join a clan, then. I'm not a fan of fighting other cats."

Dark Queen
February 17th, 2018, 05:04 PM
"I'm definitely never going to join a clan, then. I'm not a fan of fighting other cats."
"We have something in common then don't we?" She laughed

Pawziplier
February 17th, 2018, 05:05 PM
"We have something in common then don't we?" She laughed

He smiled and nodded. "It seems so, I guess." He chuckled softly and sat down, laying his tail on his paws

Dark Queen
February 17th, 2018, 05:28 PM
He smiled and nodded. "It seems so, I guess." He chuckled softly and sat down, laying his tail on his paws
DarkLeaf looked at the building behind Pebbles and then back at him "Do you get pampered by your owners like other kittypet?" She said curiously

Pawziplier
February 17th, 2018, 05:33 PM
DarkLeaf looked at the building behind Pebbles and then back at him "Do you get pampered by your owners like other kittypet?" She said curiously

"I don't. I work hard for what I need. I guard the cow and sheep herds, and I sleep in the barn sometimes to watch the animals in there." He smiled. "My owners make it quite clear to me that I need to work."

Dark Queen
February 17th, 2018, 05:59 PM
"I don't. I work hard for what I need. I guard the cow and sheep herds, and I sleep in the barn sometimes to watch the animals in there." He smiled. "My owners make it quite clear to me that I need to work."
"Oh that sounds...good I'm more of a hunter cat not really a work cat" She said bluntly

Pawziplier
February 17th, 2018, 06:02 PM
"Oh that sounds...good I'm more of a hunter cat not really a work cat" She said bluntly

"Well, you'd likely be liked by my owners. They need someone to help hunt the vermin around here."

Dark Queen
February 17th, 2018, 06:20 PM
"Well, you'd likely be liked by my owners. They need someone to help hunt the vermin around here."
"Oh really! I'll hunt them for sure!" She exclaimed

Pawziplier
February 17th, 2018, 06:23 PM
"Oh really! I'll hunt them for sure!" She exclaimed

"I can take you to meet my owners, then! They'll need to approve of you, first."

Dark Queen
February 17th, 2018, 06:25 PM
"I can take you to meet my owners, then! They'll need to approve of you, first."
"Ok!" She said with her paws prickling in excitement

Pawziplier
February 17th, 2018, 06:30 PM
"Ok!" She said with her paws prickling in excitement

He stood up. "Come!" He hummed, bounding off quickly

Dark Queen
February 17th, 2018, 08:14 PM
He stood up. "Come!" He hummed, bounding off quickly
She quickly trotted after him happy to meet his owners.

Pawziplier
February 17th, 2018, 08:16 PM
She quickly trotted after him happy to meet his owners.

He soon slowed to a stop at large twoleg home and slipped in through the large cat door, letting out a small meow.

Dark Queen
February 17th, 2018, 08:23 PM
He soon slowed to a stop at large twoleg home and slipped in through the large cat door, letting out a small meow.
DarkLeaf easily slipped through the cat door and sat down on the floor studying the twoleg house.

Pawziplier
February 17th, 2018, 08:31 PM
DarkLeaf easily slipped through the cat door and sat down on the floor studying the twoleg house.

The inside of the kitchen, which is the room the cat door they had come in through was, was simplistic with polished wooden floor, walls having painted trees with a dark sky and snow. The counters and cabinets were also made from wood, and the countertop was made from marble. Nearby, there was a large bowl filled with dog food and a water bowl.

Pebble swiftly leapt onto the countertop and scanned around. "Ah! They're in the living room with Anzhelika!" He chuckled

Dark Queen
February 17th, 2018, 08:33 PM
The inside of the kitchen, which is the room the cat door they had come in through was, was simplistic with polished wooden floor, walls having painted trees with a dark sky and snow. The counters and cabinets were also made from wood, and the countertop was made from marble. Nearby, there was a large bowl filled with dog food and a water bowl.

Pebble swiftly leapt onto the countertop and scanned around. "Ah! They're in the living room with Anzhelika!" He chuckled
"Who's Anzhelika?" She asked Pebbles with curious eyes

Pawziplier
February 17th, 2018, 08:35 PM
"Who's Anzhelika?" She asked Pebbles with curious eyes

"She's the dog. Real sweet, though, so don't worry about her hurting you. According to my owners, her breed is Borzoi."

Dark Queen
February 17th, 2018, 08:39 PM
"She's the dog. Real sweet, though, so don't worry about her hurting you. According to my owners, her breed is Borzoi."
"Oh" she meowed understandingly "I like some dogs unless they attack me but I trust your words"

Pawziplier
February 17th, 2018, 08:40 PM
"Oh" she meowed understandingly "I like some dogs unless they attack me but I trust your words"

He smiled and leapt down. "Come on." He hummed, striding off and into the living room.

Dark Queen
February 17th, 2018, 08:45 PM
He smiled and leapt down. "Come on." He hummed, striding off and into the living room.
She padded into the living room and saw the borzoi Oh wow she's a pretty dog she thought

Pawziplier
February 17th, 2018, 08:50 PM
She padded into the living room and saw the borzoi Oh wow she's a pretty dog she thought

The Borzoi, which was a small, pure white female, turned her head some and barked, which caught the attention of an auburn-haired male twoleg. He stood and approached, squatting down and patting Pebble on the head. "Akh, Pebbl! Ty privel druga, ne tak li? Nuzhen li im dom?" Pebble, seeming to understand him, nodded mewed a bit, making the man give a wide smile. "Togda ona mozhet ostat'sya! Kazhetsya, ona mozhet byt' poleznoy, mozhet byt', okhotit'sya za parazitami." Pebble seemed to grin happily, looking at DarkLeaf. "He said you can stay!"

Dark Queen
February 17th, 2018, 08:54 PM
The Borzoi, which was a small, pure white female, turned her head some and barked, which caught the attention of an auburn-haired male twoleg. He stood and approached, squatting down and patting Pebble on the head. "Akh, Pebbl! Ty privel druga, ne tak li? Nuzhen li im dom?" Pebble, seeming to understand him, nodded mewed a bit, making the man give a wide smile. "Togda ona mozhet ostat'sya! Kazhetsya, ona mozhet byt' poleznoy, mozhet byt', okhotit'sya za parazitami." Pebble seemed to grin happily, looking at DarkLeaf. "He said you can stay!"
"Oh yay! But I'm gonna keep the life of a loner and not stay here but I can hunt the vernin!" She mewed bowing her head down a little.

Pawziplier
February 17th, 2018, 08:55 PM
"Oh yay! But I'm gonna keep the life of a loner and not stay here but I can hunt the vernin!" She mewed bowing her head down a little.

"Alright! Just as long as you come around every now and then. They get worried easily."

Dark Queen
February 17th, 2018, 08:59 PM
"Alright! Just as long as you come around every now and then. They get worried easily."
"I will I promise" she said proudly smiling at Pebbles.

Pawziplier
February 17th, 2018, 08:59 PM
"I will I promise" she said proudly smiling at Pebbles.

Pebble smiled back

Dark Queen
February 17th, 2018, 09:17 PM
Pebble smiled back
"Well I'm off to go to the forest" she said and strided out of the house and sprinted off into the forest.

Bella~
March 1st, 2018, 10:55 AM
Thee little seven moon old cat trotted passed the fence he had just spent twent minuted climbing over. His little bobbex tail raised high, his head the same way. This was going to be his farm now, is what he had just decided. He jumped from house to house and was now look for a place to call home permanently.