PDA

View Full Version : The Cure ~PRIVATE RP~

|+sari+|
February 16th, 2018, 04:58 PM
PLOT

A teenage girl is severely ill in the hospital with an illness that is slowly killing her. She sneaks out at night to explore the city, tired of being cooped up in her room all the time, but she always gets caught coming back in. The doctors and nurses try to make her more happy and comfortable and satisfied, but she is always craving to explore the city at night, finding solace and peace only at that time.

When a teenage boy arrives at the hospital who is about the girl's age, the hospital decides to have him visit her whenever she is restless.
They think the boy is the solution to her sneaking out at night. The boy befriends her somehow, which is strange because she never allowed anybody else to be close to her. Soon, the two teens spend all their time together, and the girl seems to be getting... better.

But when she is due for a major surgery one day, she panics and freaks out. The boy comes and calms her. The night after the surgery, she sneaks to his room to tell him she wants to find a cure for her illness. She is tired of being ill and waiting to die. So the two decide to go on a journey to find a cure, and they fall in love along the way.

MY FORM

Name: Rose Iris
Looks: long white hair with a hint of lavender. Lavender eyes. Pale skin.
Wears a hospital gown.
Illness: heart failure is the major one. She also has quite a few serious mental issues.

Kay here it is! Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 16th, 2018, 07:52 PM
Alright want me to use new or old peep!

|+sari+|
February 17th, 2018, 07:36 AM
Alright want me to use new or old peep!

I prefer Sasuke but its up to you :3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 17th, 2018, 09:13 AM
I prefer Sasuke but its up to you :3
Alright Sasuke it is! :3

|+sari+|
February 17th, 2018, 05:26 PM
Alright Sasuke it is! :3

Okay then! I just need a form with looks, age, and the reason your character is in the hospital. Remember it can't be super serious because he is only signed in the hospital to stay a few months. So ye. Just need that and I'll post a starter.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 18th, 2018, 08:19 PM
Okay then! I just need a form with looks, age, and the reason your character is in the hospital. Remember it can't be super serious because he is only signed in the hospital to stay a few months. So ye. Just need that and I'll post a starter.
K! )
Sasuke Wolfheart
https://78.media.tumblr.com/62f7b283011fbec9c717cf1b6b2e9bf7/tumblr_oxbvbzztOo1sisg0mo1_500.jpg
He’s in the hospital for a fight gone very bad. Was stabbed and shot so he’s staying there until healed

|+sari+|
February 19th, 2018, 03:56 PM
K! )
Sasuke Wolfheart
https://78.media.tumblr.com/62f7b283011fbec9c717cf1b6b2e9bf7/tumblr_oxbvbzztOo1sisg0mo1_500.jpg
He’s in the hospital for a fight gone very bad. Was stabbed and shot so he’s staying there until healed

Um can you change his age to 19? I think it'll be more in Rose's age range that way))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 20th, 2018, 12:42 AM
Um can you change his age to 19? I think it'll be more in Rose's age range that way))
Sure! :3

|+sari+|
February 20th, 2018, 04:40 PM
Sure! :3

Okay I'll post a starter))

Rose ran through the dark streets, rain pouring causing her to shiver.
She needed to hurry back to the hospital before she caught a cold. She reaches the hospital sidewalk and runs up the steps, her small feet making light pitter patter sounds as she moved. She quietly opened the main door, slipping into the dark hallways. She tiptoes towards the elevator, only to get a light in her face.

"What're yer think you're doing out this late, Rosie?" Said a gruff but friendly voice. It was the watchman, Billy.

Rose smiled and bowed. "You know how restless I get... I guess it is pretty late, huh?"

Billy grunts and goes over to her and ruffles her hair. "You'd better get back to your room before Katrina finds out you've been out again. Now run along."

Rose laughs. "We all know how strict she can get. Alright, I'm going." She hurries towards the elevator and goes up, exiting it and going down the hallway, slipping into her room, room 275.

((Time Skip))

Rose wakes up to Katrina standing over her. She yelps and sits up. "Wh-what is it, ma'am?" She asks.

Katrina smiles and pats Rose's hand, obviously in one of her "good" moods. "I think we have somebody you would like to meet... his name is Sasuke."

A nurse pushes a wheelchair that holds a boy with dark hair. Rose glanced at him nervously and looks back at Katrina. "Wh... why did you bring him to me...?"

Katrina sighs. "It'll be okay, Rose. He won't hurt you. And you need a friend, someone to spend time with. Just give him a chance... okay?"

Rose nods. "O... okay..."

Katrina smiles. "Now I'll let you two get to know each other." She gestures at the other nurse and they leave the room.

Rose glanced at Sasuke and smiles a bit shakily. "He...Hello, Sasuke... how do you do?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 20th, 2018, 05:12 PM
Okay I'll post a starter))

Rose ran through the dark streets, rain pouring causing her to shiver.
She needed to hurry back to the hospital before she caught a cold. She reaches the hospital sidewalk and runs up the steps, her small feet making light pitter patter sounds as she moved. She quietly opened the main door, slipping into the dark hallways. She tiptoes towards the elevator, only to get a light in her face.

"What're yer think you're doing out this late, Rosie?" Said a gruff but friendly voice. It was the watchman, Billy.

Rose smiled and bowed. "You know how restless I get... I guess it is pretty late, huh?"

Billy grunts and goes over to her and ruffles her hair. "You'd better get back to your room before Katrina finds out you've been out again. Now run along."

Rose laughs. "We all know how strict she can get. Alright, I'm going." She hurries towards the elevator and goes up, exiting it and going down the hallway, slipping into her room, room 275.

((Time Skip))

Rose wakes up to Katrina standing over her. She yelps and sits up. "Wh-what is it, ma'am?" She asks.

Katrina smiles and pats Rose's hand, obviously in one of her "good" moods. "I think we have somebody you would like to meet... his name is Sasuke."

A nurse pushes a wheelchair that holds a boy with dark hair. Rose glanced at him nervously and looks back at Katrina. "Wh... why did you bring him to me...?"

Katrina sighs. "It'll be okay, Rose. He won't hurt you. And you need a friend, someone to spend time with. Just give him a chance... okay?"

Rose nods. "O... okay..."

Katrina smiles. "Now I'll let you two get to know each other." She gestures at the other nurse and they leave the room.

Rose glanced at Sasuke and smiles a bit shakily. "He...Hello, Sasuke... how do you do?"
Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he smiles softly “ how do I do? Cute” he says playfully as he begins to look at his arms a bit moving it than he looks at her. “ You’re rose right? I believed the old hag told me about you. But anyway to answer that cute question I’m good how about you? How do you do on this doing day?” He jokes playfully as he begins to try to stand up only to fall back sighing loudly “ I really missed up this time huh?”

|+sari+|
February 20th, 2018, 06:27 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he smiles softly “ how do I do? Cute” he says playfully as he begins to look at his arms a bit moving it than he looks at her. “ You’re rose right? I believed the old hag told me about you. But anyway to answer that cute question I’m good how about you? How do you do on this doing day?” He jokes playfully as he begins to try to stand up only to fall back sighing loudly “ I really missed up this time huh?”

Actually Katrina is no older than thirty.
I still haven't chosen an age for her but I don't her want to be old. ))

Rose blinks at Sasuke, then smiles. "Well, Katrina isn't all that bad.
She brings the younger patients cookies every Saturday, and they're delicious. She also is very gentle with patients. She yells a lot, but she would never hurt us. She's a lot like a mom to me... I never had a mom..." She laughs awkwardly. "But I don't usually talk about that... and I guess I'm fine for right now... I don't have much of my life left, so I'm trying to live it the best I can. I've been here in the hospital for three years now, and it's my home. You see... my dad and brother died in a car accident after my first year here. So the staff here is my family... but I don't have any friends..." She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. "Messed up on what...?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 22nd, 2018, 04:10 PM
Actually Katrina is no older than thirty.
I still haven't chosen an age for her but I don't her want to be old. ))

Rose blinks at Sasuke, then smiles. "Well, Katrina isn't all that bad.
She brings the younger patients cookies every Saturday, and they're delicious. She also is very gentle with patients. She yells a lot, but she would never hurt us. She's a lot like a mom to me... I never had a mom..." She laughs awkwardly. "But I don't usually talk about that... and I guess I'm fine for right now... I don't have much of my life left, so I'm trying to live it the best I can. I've been here in the hospital for three years now, and it's my home. You see... my dad and brother died in a car accident after my first year here. So the staff here is my family... but I don't have any friends..." She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. "Messed up on what...?"
Sorry got a bit busy! )
He smiles “ me neither my mom killed herself because of my old man.. I see.. well now you have me and I’m known to be a friendly guy! Just beware of my kin they are how to say.. huge pushers of love and all” he says smiling as he looks away “ well ... never mind it’ll probably scare you and you seem too pure for such a rouge guy like I. So I’ll be quiet about it” He Says playfully

|+sari+|
February 25th, 2018, 06:19 PM
Sorry got a bit busy! )
He smiles “ me neither my mom killed herself because of my old man.. I see.. well now you have me and I’m known to be a friendly guy! Just beware of my kin they are how to say.. huge pushers of love and all” he says smiling as he looks away “ well ... never mind it’ll probably scare you and you seem too pure for such a rouge guy like I. So I’ll be quiet about it” He Says playfully

Rose put a hand over her mouth. "Oh...
I'm so sorry..." she reached out her arms and hugged him gently before pulling back. She then looked at the floor as she spoke her next words. "My mom... she left my family and I when I was only a few months old... so I never knew her... but I always hated her for it. I knew if she had stayed she would have abused me and my family. But..." she glances up at Sasuke, tears in her lavender eyes. "I had heard she died of heart failure when I was only seven. But I still hated her, and I haven't stopped hating her... I was glad she died, and I still am... but... I didn't want her to have gone through what I am... I want to not hate her but... I can't stop despising her for what she did..." she rubs her eyes.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 26th, 2018, 12:21 PM
Rose put a hand over her mouth. "Oh...
I'm so sorry..." she reached out her arms and hugged him gently before pulling back. She then looked at the floor as she spoke her next words. "My mom... she left my family and I when I was only a few months old... so I never knew her... but I always hated her for it. I knew if she had stayed she would have abused me and my family. But..." she glances up at Sasuke, tears in her lavender eyes. "I had heard she died of heart failure when I was only seven. But I still hated her, and I haven't stopped hating her... I was glad she died, and I still am... but... I didn't want her to have gone through what I am... I want to not hate her but... I can't stop despising her for what she did..." she rubs her eyes.
He smiles softly “ I guess we do have something that’s similar. My father was a cruel man, these scars are mostly from him. My brothers also have scars like mine. We are the successful. We live to lead a gang to kill... I choose to fight against it and here I am. Broken and beaten like the dog I am.. such a leader I am”