PDA

View Full Version : February Gathering

BEAR.
February 16th, 2018, 02:45 PM
Abstain from posting here until your respective Clan leader has arrived.

Leaders may post their entrances here, but please redirect your roleplay to this thread (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14584) until the battle has begun.

ThunderClan and ShadowClan will not be attending this gathering.

The Cannibal
February 16th, 2018, 03:27 PM
With a single flick of his tail, Grousestar ushered in his clan with ease. Just as he wished, they were the first ones there and could easily get settled by the time the others joined. He had hopes that tonight would be a peaceful gathering, like the one right after the clan's liberation, but after what he's seen, he certainly had his doubts.
Regardless, the tom took his place up on the overlooking rocks, gazing down carefully at his clan as they filed into the Seastones. There were quite a few here tonight, some new to gatherings, some having been to the past few and where likely looking to see some of their friends in the other clans. Hopefully none of them had made enemies at the past gatherings, he trusted his clanmates to be respectful and courteous to others just as he would be and is with the other leaders. After looking over his clanmates for a moment and sending a glance towards Auroraflame, Grousestar would begin his patient waiting for the other clans to arrive.

{Feel free to post Skyclan cats!}

Charmer
February 16th, 2018, 03:48 PM
Shinefang arrived at seastones with his head high, holding his breath to keep from grunting as he walked. The air was cold and dark clouds dotted the sky. Cold and rain were a bad combination for his legs. But he’d taken his willowbark and added a single poppy seed. He may no longer serve Skyclan as a warrior, but he was proud like one and wouldn’t show weakness to the other clans. Especially not now while things were so tense. The old tom was quite as the cats of Skyclan crowded into seastones. So far, it was just them, the clan who had been neutral in all the fighting, the clan some mousebrained cats may point a claw toward if loses had be grievous. He took his spot near the front of the crowd where the medicine cats stood, and there he folded his tail over his paws and waited.

pomegranate
February 16th, 2018, 03:50 PM
Snowbranch pushed through the greenery by Seastones and arrived to see Grousestar hop onto his usual place. Skyclan had been the first to arrive, she noticed, so only Skyclan was settled quietly amongst the stones. The moon was beginning to arch among the sky, and the starry ancestors glimmered down at her and her clanmates. Her blue green eyes reflected the weak lighting, and her long fur was swaying gently. She couldn’t wait for WindClan or Thunderclan to arrive. The turmoil would be so thrilling, even if no accusations were thrown, she knew that the leaders would look either one: Angry, two: defiant, or three: ashamed. She settled down, the murmuring among the clan indistinct chattering. She curled her white tail around herself, and sat in anticipation. She watched the Medicine cat arrive, and she glanced up at the sky as he did. She saw a few dark clouds gloomily drifting, a bad sign that a fight would break out. Starclan usually sent clouds, and with this much unrest, it wouldn’t take much to cover the moon. Shinefang and Grousestar sat silently, so snowbranch bit her tongue.

OPEN

Starfall
February 16th, 2018, 06:36 PM
Riverclan is free to post :heartbounce:

vellichor
February 16th, 2018, 06:42 PM
Smogcloud walked with their head low, plumed tail dragging on the ground. They were concerned that this Gathering would go like the last. SkyClan was the first there, and they were glad. They didn’t have to face the unfamiliar and harsh faces of the other Clans. Everything was so tense right now. With ThunderClan and WindClan at each others’ throats, the other Clans were caught up in it all. The soft gray warrior sat down, eyes low. When will SkyClan have to choose a side? When will it end?

[ OPEN ]

Owl
February 16th, 2018, 06:54 PM
Pondpaw padded quietly behind Fallenstar and Rowanflower. The ebony apprentice's eyes darted around the gathering place. Seastones... she thought to herself. The young apprentice had never been to a gathering, this was her first one. It was a beautiful sight, even she had to admit it. The rumors of the place were true. She wondered who she'd meet, she's never formally talked with a cat from another clan. Though part of her really didn't care. She was more interested in seeing how the gathering would plan out, hearing her clan mates talk of the previous gatherings and the recent battle that ensued. Pondpaw hadn't been apart of it.

Open

Twilight01
February 16th, 2018, 07:31 PM
Specklespiral walked into the clearing, she looked around the area and couldn't help but be filled with awe. It never stopped amazing her everytime she saw the glittering site of Seastones.

Frostdream walked into the clearing and padded past Specklespiral. The cat was an odd one but not a bad cat. She sat down around the edge of the clearing to wait for the gathering to start.

Tundra
February 16th, 2018, 07:44 PM
Hello!
~+~
Goldenpaw ran after the group. She tripped over a rock and landed beside Snowbranch. She lifted her head and spat out a mouthful of dirt. “Blech!” The apprentice got to her paws and looked at the leaders. Goldenpaw let out a soft purr, then noticed the warrior a few moments later. “Oh, hi there!” She mewed, tail flicking around. “This will be intresting! Do you agree?” Goldenpaw’s tail stopped moving and drooped a bit. “This will be my second gathering now. I’ve been an apprentice for a while... I hope I become a warrior soon!” The she-cat sat down and her purr grew louder with excitement. “I can’t wait for it to start!”

pomegranate
February 16th, 2018, 08:11 PM
Hello!
~+~
Goldenpaw ran after the group. She tripped over a rock and landed beside Snowbranch. She lifted her head and spat out a mouthful of dirt. “Blech!” The apprentice got to her paws and looked at the leaders. Goldenpaw let out a soft purr, then noticed the warrior a few moments later. “Oh, hi there!” She mewed, tail flicking around. “This will be intresting! Do you agree?” Goldenpaw’s tail stopped moving and drooped a bit. “This will be my second gathering now. I’ve been an apprentice for a while... I hope I become a warrior soon!” The she-cat sat down and her purr grew louder with excitement. “I can’t wait for it to start!”

Snowbranch looked at the strange apprentice. “A warrior, eh?” She purred in amusement as the apprentice ridded her tongue of dirt. “It’s not as cracked up as it’s supposed to be. Although, th freedoms nice.” Snowbranch cocked her head. “Yes, I do think it’ll be interesting.” The leaders might just be bristled fur, besides Grousestar, who smartly avoided the big war, but the other leaders will be a bit hilarious to watch restrain themselves. “Who’s your mentor?” Snowbranch aske inquisitively.

Tundra
February 16th, 2018, 08:20 PM
Goldenpaw pricked her ears. “My mentor? Uh... I don’t have one...” She mewed as she looked at her paws with shame. She let out a heavy sigh. And looked at Snowbranch. “So... If I don’t have a mentor, can I still become a warrior?”

vellichor
February 16th, 2018, 08:32 PM
Pondpaw padded quietly behind Fallenstar and Rowanflower. The ebony apprentice's eyes darted around the gathering place. Seastones... she thought to herself. The young apprentice had never been to a gathering, this was her first one. It was a beautiful sight, even she had to admit it. The rumors of the place were true. She wondered who she'd meet, she's never formally talked with a cat from another clan. Though part of her really didn't care. She was more interested in seeing how the gathering would plan out, hearing her clan mates talk of the previous gatherings and the recent battle that ensued. Pondpaw hadn't been apart of it.

Open
Smogcloud looked up and saw an apprentice from RiverClan heading in their direction. Deciding to approach the new cat, the warrior stood up and trotted to the ebony cat. She looked young; perhaps not a warrior. “Hello,” they greeted the other cat cheerfully. “I’m Smogcloud, from SkyClan.” At that, they smiles sheepishly, knowing the scent was obvious. “What’s your name?”

Owl
February 16th, 2018, 08:41 PM
Smogcloud looked up and saw an apprentice from RiverClan heading in their direction. Deciding to approach the new cat, the warrior stood up and trotted to the ebony cat. She looked young; perhaps not a warrior. “Hello,” they greeted the other cat cheerfully. “I’m Smogcloud, from SkyClan.” At that, they smiles sheepishly, knowing the scent was obvious. “What’s your name?”

The RiverClan apprentice flicked her ears, gazing up at the warrior approaching her. Her sun-gold eyes flickered over the warrior's appearance and build. Ever so slightly, the sleek feline dipped her head in greeting. "Pleased to meet you, Smogcloud." The she-cat mewed as she shifted uncomfortably on her paws. She had honestly no clue how she felt speaking to the warrior from SkyClan. They seemed nice enough, all perky and friendly. Clearing her throat, "My name is Pondpaw, I'm from RiverClan. Though I suppose from the way most of the cats here so far have looked at my clan, you can definitely tell." She shrugged halfheartedly. "Have you been to a gathering before? This is my first...If this isn't yours, could you tell me a bit about what happens?" She flicked her ears, head tilted ever so slightly in a manner most would call adorable, however, she was genuinely interested.

Leaf_tail
February 16th, 2018, 10:51 PM
Sunpelt padded into the clearing and sniffed the salty air. He loved the fresh running water of RiverClan, but the salty froth of the ocean was irreplaceable. He wrapped his tail around his paws and sat, studying the other Clan cats curiously. You could be fighting them in a matter of moons, he thought. Sunpelt shuddered and sank his claws into the ground. He'd rather not think about the last battle he'd been in--not today, at least. The blood staining the camp, the yowls of injured cats, the overpowering helplessness; they haunted the edges of his memory.
He needed something to get his mind off things.

((OPEN))

vellichor
February 17th, 2018, 07:16 AM
The RiverClan apprentice flicked her ears, gazing up at the warrior approaching her. Her sun-gold eyes flickered over the warrior's appearance and build. Ever so slightly, the sleek feline dipped her head in greeting. "Pleased to meet you, Smogcloud." The she-cat mewed as she shifted uncomfortably on her paws. She had honestly no clue how she felt speaking to the warrior from SkyClan. They seemed nice enough, all perky and friendly. Clearing her throat, "My name is Pondpaw, I'm from RiverClan. Though I suppose from the way most of the cats here so far have looked at my clan, you can definitely tell." She shrugged halfheartedly. "Have you been to a gathering before? This is my first...If this isn't yours, could you tell me a bit about what happens?" She flicked her ears, head tilted ever so slightly in a manner most would call adorable, however, she was genuinely interested.
Smogcloud nodded thoughtfully. They recalled the last Gathering, where the Dusk Syndicate attacked. They decided not to tell about that Gathering unless prompted. “Well,” they started, tail-tip flicking. “When all of the Clans come, we start. The leaders tell what's going on in their Clans.” They paused, thinking. “There usually isn’t fighting, since it’s a full moon truce. But with ThunderClan and WindClan fighting, I don’t know...” Smogcloud voiced their concern, almost wishing they hadn’t. Their posture stiffened, tense with worry. Where were ThunderClan and ShadowClan? Why hadn’t they arrived yet? What if something terrible had happened? Shaking out their fur, they calmed themself down. ‘If something had happened, StarClan would tell us. It’s okay.’

pomegranate
February 17th, 2018, 07:48 AM
Goldenpaw pricked her ears. “My mentor? Uh... I don’t have one...” She mewed as she looked at her paws with shame. She let out a heavy sigh. And looked at Snowbranch. “So... If I don’t have a mentor, can I still become a warrior?”

“Well... Your from Skyclan, right?” Snowbranch asked. “I’m very sure that Grousestar might find you a mentor soon! But, I don’t think an apprentice in my time ever became a warrior without someone to learn from.” She thought that it might happen, though. Snowbranch looked at the smaller shecat, and purred. “I’m sure you can become a great warrior with practice, though!”

Owl
February 17th, 2018, 11:47 AM
Smogcloud nodded thoughtfully. They recalled the last Gathering, where the Dusk Syndicate attacked. They decided not to tell about that Gathering unless prompted. “Well,” they started, tail-tip flicking. “When all of the Clans come, we start. The leaders tell what's going on in their Clans.” They paused, thinking. “There usually isn’t fighting, since it’s a full moon truce. But with ThunderClan and WindClan fighting, I don’t know...” Smogcloud voiced their concern, almost wishing they hadn’t. Their posture stiffened, tense with worry. Where were ThunderClan and ShadowClan? Why hadn’t they arrived yet? What if something terrible had happened? Shaking out their fur, they calmed themself down. ‘If something had happened, StarClan would tell us. It’s okay.’

Pondpaw nodded at the warriors explanation of what to expect at a gathering. The leaf-bare wind buffeting her short fur. SkyClan and RiverClan had made it to the gathering, WindClan shortly behind them. However, ThunderClan and ShadowClan have yet to show up. The ebony adolescent could feel the unease around her, Smogcloud didn't look very convincing when they said there was a truce and that there wouldn't be any fighting. Pondpaw wasn't so sure about that. The way other cats from the other clans reacted, it seemed impossible to have a truce. Even Pondpaw was unsure how she felt about WindClan, ThunderClan or ShadowClan. She felt indifferent about SkyClan, the fifth clan rejoining the clans. The apprentice didn't know much about SkyClan and its cats. The rumors and hot topics in gossip were usually about the other three clans. Pondpaw took some of it with a grain of sand but it still made her uneasy. "Well lets hope that ThunderClan and ShadowClan arrive soon..." She told them, her ears flattening ever so slightly, eyes watering ever so slightly. "It's cold and I do not intend to freeze out here." She grumbled to the warrior.

Tundra
February 17th, 2018, 12:23 PM
Goldenpaw flattened her ears, then jumped to her paws in delight. "Maybe I will get a mentor! And if I do, then I can become a warrior!" She gave a little bounce of joy. "I can't wait!"

pomegranate
February 17th, 2018, 03:21 PM
Goldenpaw flattened her ears, then jumped to her paws in delight. "Maybe I will get a mentor! And if I do, then I can become a warrior!" She gave a little bounce of joy. "I can't wait!"

“Good, Young padawan one.” She liked Goldenpaws enthusiasm. “Do you have any siblings?” Snowbranch tried to keep up the conversation. Having no siblings herself, Snowbranch liked to inquire about others.

Midgefur
February 17th, 2018, 04:27 PM
On the way to the gathering, Harrierclaw had stuck to the back of the group as they crossed the territory. He was mentally exhausted after the ordeal with his mother, and decided rather than taking up space at the front, it would be easier for everyone if the tabby-and-white tom tromped along at his own pace a fox-length behind. On the outside he seemed like his normal stoic self, straight face and pointed ears, but he still yearned for his nest. Once the gathering was over, the WindClanner was sure that he'd fall asleep as soon as his chin hit the grass, if not just walking on the way home. When they got to the Seastones, Harrierclaw sat off to one side, leaning way back on his haunches to keep himself alert as he looked at the crowd of cats- surprisingly smaller than he was used to. It took a moment before it hit that neither ShadowClan nor ThunderClan had arrived, and his tail thunked noisily on the stone behind him uneasily.

Tundra
February 17th, 2018, 04:56 PM
Goldenpaw shook her head. “No, just me.” She let out a sigh. “Two of my siblings died as soon as they were born, and the other one got eaten by a fox...” The apprentice sat down and was silent.

pomegranate
February 17th, 2018, 06:08 PM
Goldenpaw shook her head. “No, just me.” She let out a sigh. “Two of my siblings died as soon as they were born, and the other one got eaten by a fox...” The apprentice sat down and was silent.

“Oh... That’s too bad.” Snowbranch painfully remembered her upbringing. Her mother, a rouge, had given birth to her with a cat named Rowanbranch from Skyclan. When her mother believed her kit to be raised better with her father, she left her with Skyclan. Her father had already died, and Snow had been found by a patrol off the edge of the territory. Renamed Snowkit, she had been born clanner, only finding her heritage not a blockage in her path towards being the best Skyclan Warrior there ever was. “I used to imagine I had siblings, and I used to pretend I would play mossball with them.” She mused to Goldenpaw.

Tavvi
February 17th, 2018, 07:00 PM
On the way to the gathering, Harrierclaw had stuck to the back of the group as they crossed the territory. He was mentally exhausted after the ordeal with his mother, and decided rather than taking up space at the front, it would be easier for everyone if the tabby-and-white tom tromped along at his own pace a fox-length behind. On the outside he seemed like his normal stoic self, straight face and pointed ears, but he still yearned for his nest. Once the gathering was over, the WindClanner was sure that he'd fall asleep as soon as his chin hit the grass, if not just walking on the way home. When they got to the Seastones, Harrierclaw sat off to one side, leaning way back on his haunches to keep himself alert as he looked at the crowd of cats- surprisingly smaller than he was used to. It took a moment before it hit that neither ShadowClan nor ThunderClan had arrived, and his tail thunked noisily on the stone behind him uneasily.

Nimblewhisker let out a happy chirp upon seeing his brother's backside. One would probably wonder why he had been so behind his clan on getting to Seastones and that had been simple. He had been planning on skipping to talk to someone but, that someone had never shown up. So he defeated had decided to just go meet his clanmates at the gathering and hope that if anyone asked why he was so late he could just brush it off as getting distracted and straining away from the group. Nimblewhisker then quickly scanned around making sure he didn't see the watchful gaze of his mother knowing that if she saw him talking to Harrierclaw it would just end up with both of them in trouble. When no sharp amber eyes met his own he quickly let out a sigh of relief pleased that any small talk with Harrierclaw wouldn't end up awkward or forced because of it.

"Hey, Harrierclaw how's it going?" Nimblewhisker inquired still standing behind his brother and realizing that despite living in the same clan the two hardly interacted much as of late.

Midgefur
February 17th, 2018, 07:15 PM
Nimblewhisker let out a happy chirp upon seeing his brother's backside. One would probably wonder why he had been so behind his clan on getting to Seastones and that had been simple. He had been planning on skipping to talk to someone but, that someone had never shown up. So he defeated had decided to just go meet his clanmates at the gathering and hope that if anyone asked why he was so late he could just brush it off as getting distracted and straining away from the group. Nimblewhisker then quickly scanned around making sure he didn't see the watchful gaze of his mother knowing that if she saw him talking to Harrierclaw it would just end up with both of them in trouble. When no sharp amber eyes met his own he quickly let out a sigh of relief pleased that any small talk with Harrierclaw wouldn't end up awkward or forced because of it.

"Hey, Harrierclaw how's it going?" Nimblewhisker inquired still standing behind his brother and realizing that despite living in the same clan the two hardly interacted much as of late.

Not exactly a social cat, Harrierclaw was just as content sitting at the edge rather than mingling closer to the center of the stones. He watched with a humbled expression as apprentices and older warriors talked to each other, some happily, some concerned over the two missing clans. It wasn't until Nimblewhisker made himself known that the tabby realized there was even someone there. Harrierclaw teasingly leaned his head back so he was looking at the pointed tom almost upside down.
"Oh, it's going." He meowed, but knitted his brow, "I left Mom in the care of Surgestorm."

Tavvi
February 17th, 2018, 07:38 PM
Not exactly a social cat, Harrierclaw was just as content sitting at the edge rather than mingling closer to the center of the stones. He watched with a humbled expression as apprentices and older warriors talked to each other, some happily, some concerned over the two missing clans. It wasn't until Nimblewhisker made himself known that the tabby realized there was even someone there. Harrierclaw teasingly leaned his head back so he was looking at the pointed tom almost upside down.
"Oh, it's going." He meowed, but knitted his brow, "I left Mom in the care of Surgestorm."

"Oh..I umm... w-why? She didn't seem in bad health last time I saw her." He mewed, not really knowing how to tackle the subject. Gorsebird wasn't by any means old so it wasn't like he was to expect it either. "Hey, do you have any idea where ShadowClan and ThunderClan are?" He asked not knowing an immediate reason why the two clans would be absent.

Charmer
February 17th, 2018, 07:39 PM
Riverclan began to pour into the clearing moments after the first powerful scents of fish caught Shinefang's nostrils. And my did the new Riverclan leader look... large. The old tom snorted, glancing around for Juniperpaw. She couldn't be far behind the rest of her clan. Shinefang's ear gave a twitch as Blazingstar leapt onto the stone, insisting that they begin the Gathering at once. "Oh good. The kitwit is here," he murmured under his breath. Still, he couldn't deny that he liked the idea of wrapping up this meet and greet and getting back to his den.

AbsurdJinx

Midgefur
February 17th, 2018, 07:54 PM
"Oh..I umm... w-why? She didn't seem in bad health last time I saw her." He mewed, not really knowing how to tackle the subject. Gorsebird wasn't by any means old so it wasn't like he was to expect it either. "Hey, do you have any idea where ShadowClan and ThunderClan are?" He asked not knowing an immediate reason why the two clans would be absent.

The tom flipped his head right-way round with a quiet crick, though didn't look directly at his brother when he answered, instead looking out up at the grey clouds milling in the sky.
"I think... Maybe there might be something going on with her pregnancy? I, uh, I don't know too much about it." He couldn't help but feel guilty about coming to the gathering, Gorsebird would probably go nuts, but it was a chance for him to catch his breath a bit. "But she's in good paws."

When Nimblewhisker asked about the other clans, Harrierclaw just shook his head plainly. Who knew with them anyway, both clans had a bad habit of getting into trouble.
"I don't know, but there's probably trouble brewing... What have you been up to? I see you come and go from camp but we don't exactly... Talk."
It felt a little funny to bring up, as in fact, Harrierclaw had talked more than any day that moon.

Tavvi
February 17th, 2018, 08:07 PM
The tom flipped his head right-way round with a quiet crick, though didn't look directly at his brother when he answered, instead looking out up at the grey clouds milling in the sky.
"I think... Maybe there might be something going on with her pregnancy? I, uh, I don't know too much about it." He couldn't help but feel guilty about coming to the gathering, Gorsebird would probably go nuts, but it was a chance for him to catch his breath a bit. "But she's in good paws."

When Nimblewhisker asked about the other clans, Harrierclaw just shook his head plainly. Who knew with them anyway, both clans had a bad habit of getting into trouble.
"I don't know, but there's probably trouble brewing... What have you been up to? I see you come and go from camp but we don't exactly... Talk."
It felt a little funny to bring up, as in fact, Harrierclaw had talked more than any day that moon.

Nimblewhisker couldn't really keep the confusion from his eyes, "Wait she's pregnant again? Streamkit and Tawnykit are what three moons old? She waited for a whole fourteen moons to have them after us and now she's just having more!?" Nimblewhisker questioned, honestly somewhat hurt by the whole situation. It kinda felt to him at least like Gorsebird was trying to replace him and Harrierclaw.

"Ah, not much I just hunted, flirted a bit and patroled. Like usual." He said casually, trying to distance himself from the previous conversation.

Midgefur

pomegranate
February 17th, 2018, 08:10 PM
Shadepaw bounced up and down, her paws unable to hold still. It felt strange not to be walking near her mentor. Instead, Buttercupbreeze was striding near the front of the pack, her creamy fur a ghostly figure in the moonlight. Shadepaw blended right in. She barely was a flicker of movement, aside from her eyes. The whole clan was bristling with unrest. Shadepaw hadn’t taken place in the war, but her clanmates had come back with enough scratches and bloody wounds to show her how deep the clans resentment ran. She herself had witnessed the battle patrol go out, and return after a day’s of fighting, battered and bloody. She was just glad she hadn’t had to take part in it. But, tonight would be worse. Nothing was worse than losing. Even being bloody and scarred never stung as much as the bitter wounds of defeat, especially when you were the invader. She looked around at the other apprentices, hoping to see the friendly gaze of Silentpaw. Shadepaw couldn’t wait to go to her SECOND gathering! If it was as fun as the first, she would definitely enjoy it.

Zero
February 17th, 2018, 09:42 PM
Shinefang arrived at seastones with his head high, holding his breath to keep from grunting as he walked. The air was cold and dark clouds dotted the sky. Cold and rain were a bad combination for his legs. But he’d taken his willowbark and added a single poppy seed. He may no longer serve Skyclan as a warrior, but he was proud like one and wouldn’t show weakness to the other clans. Especially not now while things were so tense. The old tom was quite as the cats of Skyclan crowded into seastones. So far, it was just them, the clan who had been neutral in all the fighting, the clan some mousebrained cats may point a claw toward if loses had be grievous. He took his spot near the front of the crowd where the medicine cats stood, and there he folded his tail over his paws and waited.

(Hope you don't mind if I join you~)

Surgestorm shuffled into the clearing, smiling despite everything going on. However, beyond an easy-going expression, he was tense and uncertain. Yellow orbs were directly upward to the sky, eyeing the dark clouds in the distance. StarClan was obviously angry, but he didn't know why. After a moment, he made his way to the front of the crowd, noticing Shinefang had been the first medicine cat to arrive. The tom hadn't talked much to the SkyClan medicine cat since he was fairly new to the job, but only hesitated a moment before choosing to sit next to the older tom. "Nice to see you are well," He meowed in greeting, ignorant of the pain the other was in - at least for the moment. The skilled medicine cat would see the next time the other moved, knowing from moons of seeing his elders try to hide their pain. "How have things been in SkyClan?"

fresh
February 17th, 2018, 09:56 PM
[ Fuzzyfeline ]

As the tortoiseshell followed her leader toward Seastones, bouncing a little bit and pausing every now and then to chat with a neighbor, she found Silentpaw at the back of the crowd. Due to the Clan taking up the narrow path and the bodies of her Clanmates too dense to shove through without getting yelled at, she was forced to wait until they arrived.
Immediately upon their arrival the cats fanned out and she was able to make it to her sister. Despite having her been born mute, Fleetpaw had always thought she'd had a special connection with her sister. The female had always jumped in to defend her when needed and the first to protect her should the time come. Though she was a little bit overprotective of her,
Fleetpaw managed to stay out of her way enough that she wouldn't feel babied.
Sitting down next to her, she asked a simple yes or no question: "This is our first Gathering! Isn't it exciting?"

Charmer
February 17th, 2018, 10:06 PM
(Hope you don't mind if I join you~)

Surgestorm shuffled into the clearing, smiling despite everything going on. However, beyond an easy-going expression, he was tense and uncertain. Yellow orbs were directly upward to the sky, eyeing the dark clouds in the distance. StarClan was obviously angry, but he didn't know why. After a moment, he made his way to the front of the crowd, noticing Shinefang had been the first medicine cat to arrive. The tom hadn't talked much to the SkyClan medicine cat since he was fairly new to the job, but only hesitated a moment before choosing to sit next to the older tom. "Nice to see you are well," He meowed in greeting, ignorant of the pain the other was in - at least for the moment. The skilled medicine cat would see the next time the other moved, knowing from moons of seeing his elders try to hide their pain. "How have things been in SkyClan?"

(Mind?! I'm trilled! :D Welcome!)

Shinefang looked up at the sound of paws padding up to him. He'd been to enough Gatherings as a warrior to to recognize the Windclan medicine cat immediately. "Surgestorm," the older tom meowed in greeting, looking over the medicine cat with his lone, amber eye. Shinefang hadn't been Skyclan's medicine cat for long, and had really only managed to get to know Daydream and Junebug so far. This cat? He knew very little about. He could almost hear his late mate's voice echoing in his shredded ears from Starclan.

"Learn from the other medicine cats, oh wonderful and handsome tomcat, and probably one of the greatest warriors Skyclan ever had the privilege or siring."

He was reasonably sure that had been the jist of it. Anyway, the other tom had hardly taken his seat before Shinefang had already made a plan to ask him for a training session in his spare time. Nevermind that he thought Windclan had been as mousebrained as cats could be declaring war in leafbare when the food if scarce and the herbs are eager. "Same as in Windclan, I'd imagine: cold and gloomy. Still, I'd say we'll make it. Wish greenleaf would move it's tail already though." The old tom gave a chuckle at his own joke, shifting his weight as he did so in just the wrong way. A fang of pain bit into the joint of his right foreleg and he winced. It was over in an instant, and he never imagined the other cat would notice. Without missing a beat, added casually, "All grouching aside, how is the prey running?"

Zero
February 17th, 2018, 10:45 PM
(Mind?! I'm trilled! :D Welcome!)

Shinefang looked up at the sound of paws padding up to him. He'd been to enough Gatherings as a warrior to to recognize the Windclan medicine cat immediately. "Surgestorm," the older tom meowed in greeting, looking over the medicine cat with his lone, amber eye. Shinefang hadn't been Skyclan's medicine cat for long, and had really only managed to get to know Daydream and Junebug so far. This cat? He knew very little about. He could almost hear his late mate's voice echoing in his shredded ears from Starclan.

"Learn from the other medicine cats, oh wonderful and handsome tomcat, and probably one of the greatest warriors Skyclan ever had the privilege or siring."

He was reasonably sure that had been the jist of it. Anyway, the other tom had hardly taken his seat before Shinefang had already made a plan to ask him for a training session in his spare time. Nevermind that he thought Windclan had been as mousebrained as cats could be declaring war in leafbare when the food if scarce and the herbs are eager. "Same as in Windclan, I'd imagine: cold and gloomy. Still, I'd say we'll make it. Wish greenleaf would move it's tail already though." The old tom gave a chuckle at his own joke, shifting his weight as he did so in just the wrong way. A fang of pain bit into the joint of his right foreleg and he winced. It was over in an instant, and he never imagined the other cat would notice. Without missing a beat, added casually, "All grouching aside, how is the prey running?"

Surgestorm almost nodded grimly as Shinefang began to first speak, but wasn't given a chance before the older cat smoothly slid in a joke to ease the truth of his words. His smile brightened significantly at that, and he couldn't help but to agree. "Shouldn't be too much longer, I presume," He meowed, seeing as it would probably rain tonight. Little did he know the size of the actually storm that was coming. Yellow orbs shifted away to observe the leaders for a second, but returned when he caught sight of the wince from the corner of his gaze. That was all it really took for him to know the problem - with at least 90 percent accuracy. He kept his mouth shut for the moment as the conversation moved smoothly along. "Ah... the rabbits have been running well. Any lack of food just makes our warriors lighter and faster, or at least that's how I see it," He meowed with a chuckle. "Nobody is starving, anyways." The tom shook away the memory of Blazingstar wasting away in his den not too long ago, careful not to let his expression give away the panic that memory brought him every time.
He went quickly to his place of solace to shake the feeling: his memories of herbs. "Zerosight once taught me that the best remedy for aching joints was ragwort leaves every morning and a nest of comfrey root for nights," The medicine cat spewed the information slightly randomly after giving a quick nod down to the other toms legs. "Said it worked wonders for him." He hoped that would be more helpful than it was random and weird.

Charmer
February 17th, 2018, 11:21 PM
Surgestorm almost nodded grimly as Shinefang began to first speak, but wasn't given a chance before the older cat smoothly slid in a joke to ease the truth of his words. His smile brightened significantly at that, and he couldn't help but to agree. "Shouldn't be too much longer, I presume," He meowed, seeing as it would probably rain tonight. Little did he know the size of the actually storm that was coming. Yellow orbs shifted away to observe the leaders for a second, but returned when he caught sight of the wince from the corner of his gaze. That was all it really took for him to know the problem - with at least 90 percent accuracy. He kept his mouth shut for the moment as the conversation moved smoothly along. "Ah... the rabbits have been running well. Any lack of food just makes our warriors lighter and faster, or at least that's how I see it," He meowed with a chuckle. "Nobody is starving, anyways." The tom shook away the memory of Blazingstar wasting away in his den not too long ago, careful not to let his expression give away the panic that memory brought him every time.
He went quickly to his place of solace to shake the feeling: his memories of herbs. "Zerosight once taught me that the best remedy for aching joints was ragwort leaves every morning and a nest of comfrey root for nights," The medicine cat spewed the information slightly randomly after giving a quick nod down to the other toms legs. "Said it worked wonders for him." He hoped that would be more helpful than it was random and weird.

Shinefang nodded along with the other tom's news of his clan, gathering what he could about the other cat from this small interaction. Lack of food makes them lighter and faster? Next he'll tell me that dirt smells like fresh catmint too, he thought to himself. There was something odd at the end of his little speech though. An odd twinge of something Shinefang couldn't quite place before it was gone. Unease? Fear? He couldn't say. His ear gave a thoughtful twitch. "Always good news," he replied evenly. At the mention of aching joints, Shinefang looked squarely at Surgestorm, his eye narrowing as he looked the black-furred tom up and down. So here was another thing he had learned: this one had sharp eyes... Breaking the silence with a good-natured chortle, Shinefang replied in a low whisper. "Nothing gets past you, huh?" He went on, speaking at normal volume. "I'll have to remember that for some of the Skyclan elders. Sounds a lot more practical than daisy leaves on the joints," he remarked, remembering Daydream's suggestion. He had only tried it once, and had felt it made him look too feeble to walk around camp with herbs plastered to his own body. "Not all of them want to sit still to have their joints wrapped, but they all like to sleep." He gave Surgestorm a grateful nod, letting the unspoken thanks hang between them.

Fuzzy
February 18th, 2018, 01:14 AM
[ Fuzzyfeline ]

As the tortoiseshell followed her leader toward Seastones, bouncing a little bit and pausing every now and then to chat with a neighbor, she found Silentpaw at the back of the crowd. Due to the Clan taking up the narrow path and the bodies of her Clanmates too dense to shove through without getting yelled at, she was forced to wait until they arrived.
Immediately upon their arrival the cats fanned out and she was able to make it to her sister. Despite having her been born mute, Fleetpaw had always thought she'd had a special connection with her sister. The female had always jumped in to defend her when needed and the first to protect her should the time come. Though she was a little bit overprotective of her,
Fleetpaw managed to stay out of her way enough that she wouldn't feel babied.
Sitting down next to her, she asked a simple yes or no question: "This is our first Gathering! Isn't it exciting?"

Silentpaw was so excited not only was this her first gathering she got to go with her sisters! Walking along with her Clanmates she held her head high, her tail the only sign she was nervous. Finding an empty space in the clearing she sat down looking up at the deputies and leaders. What would it be like? Being up on the Sea stones? She wondered her head slightly tilted. When Fleetpaw came to sit with her she offered a smile. Hearing the question she gave an eager nod. That was a definition yes, no doubt. She let out one of her silent purrs, it made no nose but rattled her body. The white and pale gray apprentice was excited for the gathering to start, and find out what would happen.

pomegranate
February 18th, 2018, 08:30 AM
Shadepaw bounced up and down, her paws unable to hold still. It felt strange not to be walking near her mentor. Instead, Buttercupbreeze was striding near the front of the pack, her creamy fur a ghostly figure in the moonlight. Shadepaw blended right in. She barely was a flicker of movement, aside from her eyes. The whole clan was bristling with unrest. Shadepaw hadn’t taken place in the war, but her clanmates had come back with enough scratches and bloody wounds to show her how deep the clans resentment ran. She herself had witnessed the battle patrol go out, and return after a day’s of fighting, battered and bloody. She was just glad she hadn’t had to take part in it. But, tonight would be worse. Nothing was worse than losing. Even being bloody and scarred never stung as much as the bitter wounds of defeat, especially when you were the invader. She looked around at the other apprentices, hoping to see the friendly gaze of Silentpaw. Shadepaw couldn’t wait to go to her SECOND gathering! If it was as fun as the first, she would definitely enjoy it.
Silentpaw was so excited not only was this her first gathering she got to go with her sisters! Walking along with her Clanmates she held her head high, her tail the only sign she was nervous. Finding an empty space in the clearing she sat down looking up at the deputies and leaders. What would it be like? Being up on the Sea stones? She wondered her head slightly tilted. When Fleetpaw came to sit with her she offered a smile. Hearing the question she gave an eager nod. That was a definition yes, no doubt. She let out one of her silent purrs, it made no nose but rattled her body. The white and pale gray apprentice was excited for the gathering to start, and find out what would happen.

Shadepaw soon saw Silentpaw sitting by some other apprentices. (Finally going to have the two interact! :D) Shadepaw bounced over, sending pebbles flying in her wake. “Hi Silentpaw! Hi Fleetpaw!” She dipped her head to the two, and plopped down on her stomach, exaggerating her tiredness. “This is your first or second gathering, yes? It’s my second,” she added brightly. She waited for either Silentpaw to nod or Fleetpaw to respond. The moon arched brightly over the sky, and Shadepaw sat up fast. The stone she was laying on was sharp. She bit her tongue on the pain. “I liked my first gathering. I’m assuming this is your first?” She repeated the question, forgetting she had already said that.

jayfeatherXstick4life
February 18th, 2018, 10:31 AM
hello

jayfeather padded and sat down looking at the leaders her head tilted tho she had not friends in her clan jayfeather was thunder clan warrior and she would not change (agin a know in books jayfeather's a boy) :D:bunny:

Thistledawn
February 18th, 2018, 12:20 PM
Sunpelt padded into the clearing and sniffed the salty air. He loved the fresh running water of RiverClan, but the salty froth of the ocean was irreplaceable. He wrapped his tail around his paws and sat, studying the other Clan cats curiously. You could be fighting them in a matter of moons, he thought. Sunpelt shuddered and sank his claws into the ground. He'd rather not think about the last battle he'd been in--not today, at least. The blood staining the camp, the yowls of injured cats, the overpowering helplessness; they haunted the edges of his memory.
He needed something to get his mind off things.

((OPEN))

[ Hiya! I don't think I've seen anyone respond to this so far, so I hope you don't mind me jumping in! c: ]

Excitement vibrated through a young SkyClan apprentice's body. The walk from camp seemed to take ages. The apprentice had tried to rush the pace of her Clanmates on the way to the Gathering. She just couldn't wait to see all of the other cats from the other Clans. Her excitement went unmatched, however. She'd been told multiple times to calm down and stop running ahead. I couldn't help it though!

Now that Cherrypaw (https://thistledawn.weebly.com/cherrypaw.html) was finally at her first Gathering, her heart had skipped a beat for a moment. There were so many cats! There were so many scents too! Everything was so overwhelming, but only for a moment. "My first Gathering!" The snow white she-cat mewed under her breath. She padded towards the gathering cats with a quick pace. Her blue eyes were flickering everywhere, never resting on the same thing for more than two heartbeats. Cherrypaw was going to remember every single detail of this Gathering. She'd remember this night for the rest of her life. She'd been waiting moons for this!

Suddenly Cherrypaw stumbled backwards as she ran into something. She tried to get herself back on her paws again, but the struggle was too much and she'd just ended up falling on her rear, making her beautiful white fur dirty. With a great deal of hesitance, the apprentice cast her gaze back towards the object she'd run into. Her breath caught in her throat as she saw the far bigger tom that she'd run into. Cherrypaw scrambled back to her feet, fighting the urge to make herself smaller than she already was. How embarrassing this was! "I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention to were I was walking! I'm real sorry!" The SkyClan she-cat squeaked out. Her clear blue eyes began to dart around to see if there were other cats from her Clan around to back her up in case this tom got too angry with her. She'd heard so many awful things about the cats from other Clans. Cherrypaw silently prayed this cat wasn't a ShadowClan cat. She'd heard a lot about those shady cats.

fresh
February 18th, 2018, 01:22 PM
Purring audibly to the she-cat, she asked another yes-no question. "Good! So... any cat in WindClan you got your eye on?" It was a whisper with a hint of bubbliness to it. She glanced around, wondering if she had anyone special to her yet. Realizing the only answer that came to mind was her kin, she frowned inwardly. I need to make some friends.

[sorry short xD]

Casual Scribbles
February 18th, 2018, 07:12 PM
Ploverpelt padded through the gathered cats, feigning confidence. She could feel the tension. It was thick enough to slice woth her claws. She glanced at her sister, wondering if the new WindClan deputy was settling in. Ploverpelt had always been the braver of the two. She had no intrest in becoming leader, but she was proud of her sister nonetheless.
[Open]

Viper
February 18th, 2018, 10:21 PM
Copperpaw slowly stepped into the gathering area behind some of his clanmates. The young Riverclan tom flicked his ears around, nervous. It was his first gathering as a Riverclanner. He had moved clans a little over a moon ago when his mother was killed. He couldn't stand facing reminders of her horrible death and left. He was welcomed to Riverclan and has been loyal since. He was even getting a new mentor soon. He fluffed up his thick fur, his mismatched green and blue eyes scanning the area for someone to talk to. He padded past a group of other cats, waving his tail a bit, hoping for someone to talk to him. He was curious why Thunderclan and Shadowclan were absent too and wondered if another cat knew. Was the weather scaring them home? The moon isn't covered yet, why aren't they here?

Open

Fuzzy
February 18th, 2018, 11:16 PM
Shadepaw soon saw Silentpaw sitting by some other apprentices. (Finally going to have the two interact! :D) Shadepaw bounced over, sending pebbles flying in her wake. “Hi Silentpaw! Hi Fleetpaw!” She dipped her head to the two, and plopped down on her stomach, exaggerating her tiredness. “This is your first or second gathering, yes? It’s my second,” she added brightly. She waited for either Silentpaw to nod or Fleetpaw to respond. The moon arched brightly over the sky, and Shadepaw sat up fast. The stone she was laying on was sharp. She bit her tongue on the pain. “I liked my first gathering. I’m assuming this is your first?” She repeated the question, forgetting she had already said that.
Purring audibly to the she-cat, she asked another yes-no question. "Good! So... any cat in WindClan you got your eye on?" It was a whisper with a hint of bubbliness to it. She glanced around, wondering if she had anyone special to her yet. Realizing the only answer that came to mind was her kin, she frowned inwardly. I need to make some friends.

[sorry short xD]
(Hope you don't mind Shadepaw joining. Mothpaw may be joining too.)

Silentpaw's ears felt hot with Fleetpaw's question. She looked at her sister her mouth slightly open. Then closed it and looked away. Yeah, there was a tom she had her eye on but should she tell her sister that. Her close friend, Greenpaw, he was so cute! One thing Silentpaw was relived by was that she didn't have to worry about telling anyone who she had a small crush on. As she looked back at her sister she saw that Shadepaw, her best friend, had joined the. She gave a dip of her head in greeting. She nodded to Shadepaw's question, it was her first gathering, along with her sisters. But where was Mothpaw?
Silentpaw could have swan she saw her leaving camp but couldn't find her know. Did Blazingstar not let her come? She wondered but had no way of asking Shadepaw or Fleetpaw. She was mute how would she?
She couldn't think of a way to ask so she stayed quiet to see what the other mollies would do.

pomegranate
February 19th, 2018, 07:43 AM
Shadepaw looked up and down, then swung her head from side to side. “I hope things don’t turn too sour.” Shadepaw mused, wrinkling her nose pointedly. If any of the leaders ruin Shadepaws and Fleetpaws first gathering, I’ll.... I don’t know what I’ll do but I’ll do it! She raged in her head. Shadepaw hoped that they enjoyed it. Her Gathering had both been amazing and a disaster. But it didn’t matter! Silentpaw was here! And Fleetpaw too! “So, are you two excited?” She squeaked like an overexcitable kit. Shadepaw barely noticed the confused expression on Silentpaws face, but she did, knowing when Shadepaw wanted to say something. “Hmmmm....” Shadepaw pondered. What was Silentpaw worried about? “The leaders are going to fight? A Thunderclan warrior will eat your tail?” She battered her friend with probing questions. “Your mum ate your blackberries? Someone rubbed mousebile in your nest?” Shadepaw soon gave up, her only questions being gibberish. “WHAAAT...?” She asked finally, slithering to the ground in despair.

guapathecat
February 19th, 2018, 09:26 AM
Bumblebreeze hated being blind.
Yes, it did have it's perks (like not seeing Flowerpaw), but overall he hated it.This was strengthened by the fact that he fell into the river on the way here.
He silently cursed Tigerdawn as he sat down and stared blankly at a tree.
"Uhh... Bumblebreeze? The leaders are this way," mewed a ginger she-cat. Bumblebreeze hissed. "Thanks, Swifttail." The she-cat looked at him. "Why so glum?" Bumblebreeze turned toward her. "ThunderClan."
Swifttail sniffed. "What happened?"
Bumblebreeze flattened his ears and mumbled. "I don't want to talk about it." Yes, it was true that Swifttail was his sister, but still, she probably didn't want to know that her niece planned to join ThunderClan. A small brown apprentice snuggled up to Bumblebreeze. "Hey, Bumblebreeze, do you know where Flowerpaw is?" he asked,
his bright green eyes shining up at Bumblebreeze. Bumblebreeze sighed. His son has been barreling him with questions like "Where'd Leaffern go?" and "Where's Flowerpaw?", but he did not care to answer them, as he did not wan to lose another cat close to him. It wasn't his fault that he raged a lot, but that time, it had cost him his mate and daughter.

Leaf_tail
February 19th, 2018, 02:30 PM
[ Hiya! I don't think I've seen anyone respond to this so far, so I hope you don't mind me jumping in! c: ]

Excitement vibrated through a young SkyClan apprentice's body. The walk from camp seemed to take ages. The apprentice had tried to rush the pace of her Clanmates on the way to the Gathering. She just couldn't wait to see all of the other cats from the other Clans. Her excitement went unmatched, however. She'd been told multiple times to calm down and stop running ahead. I couldn't help it though!

Now that Cherrypaw (https://thistledawn.weebly.com/cherrypaw.html) was finally at her first Gathering, her heart had skipped a beat for a moment. There were so many cats! There were so many scents too! Everything was so overwhelming, but only for a moment. "My first Gathering!" The snow white she-cat mewed under her breath. She padded towards the gathering cats with a quick pace. Her blue eyes were flickering everywhere, never resting on the same thing for more than two heartbeats. Cherrypaw was going to remember every single detail of this Gathering. She'd remember this night for the rest of her life. She'd been waiting moons for this!

Suddenly Cherrypaw stumbled backwards as she ran into something. She tried to get herself back on her paws again, but the struggle was too much and she'd just ended up falling on her rear, making her beautiful white fur dirty. With a great deal of hesitance, the apprentice cast her gaze back towards the object she'd run into. Her breath caught in her throat as she saw the far bigger tom that she'd run into. Cherrypaw scrambled back to her feet, fighting the urge to make herself smaller than she already was. How embarrassing this was! "I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention to were I was walking! I'm real sorry!" The SkyClan she-cat squeaked out. Her clear blue eyes began to dart around to see if there were other cats from her Clan around to back her up in case this tom got too angry with her. She'd heard so many awful things about the cats from other Clans. Cherrypaw silently prayed this cat wasn't a ShadowClan cat. She'd heard a lot about those shady cats.

Sunpelt jumped, the impact knocking him out of his reverie. He looked down at the apprentice in surprise. "Oh, I--it's no problem!" he said reassuringly, noticing the terrified look on her face. He winced in sympathy as she fell down again. She doesn't look familiar--definitely a new apprentice, but not one he'd ever seen before. Am I that scary? he fretted. What do I even do? "I'm Sunpelt," he mewed gently, "from RiverClan. Who are you?"

.:Virgo:.
February 19th, 2018, 07:31 PM
Moonstone went into the gathering and looked around she sighed and sat i her usual spot.

Barnabas
February 19th, 2018, 09:02 PM
Nutpaw sat in his spot, behaving like his clanmates had asked him to, since he sometimes overheard them say that he was an accident waiting to happen. The dull apprenice stood up, tripping over a small twig on the ground. 'Mouse dung,' thought Nutpaw
[Open]

Streampaw looked around the clearing, her injured leg sat in front of her. She was almost going to stay in camp, but she promised that she'd keep far away from hostile cats for her injured leg's sake.
[open]

graves
February 19th, 2018, 09:37 PM
Suspiciousmindz

fireflare had been keeping himself in check lately regarding the warrior code. and in that time he had gotten close with blazingstar. it was an unexpected friendship, but he wasnt complaining. so he listened closely to the leaders an their conversation. even if he wasnt much of a political guy, but his friend was up there being leader and everything so he put in his efforts.

fallenstream.

nasty little rodent.

he had no right to even challenge blazingstar like that. he may be a leader but he was a new one. the hundreds of cats out here shouldnt have to freeze their asses off just because some little fish breath told them not to. it was something that irked him. maybe because it was fallenstream of all cats. he hated him so much he refused to call him by his leadership name. everything about him made him itch. the way he spoke, he way he walked. his glances. and the fact he was talking like to his best friend? oh no honey.

"We dont want to be freezing our butts off out here Fish breath!" Fireflare shouted. his voice boomed across the clearing of the gathering place, hopefully loud enough for the leaders to here. even if fallenstream had authority of a clan, he didnt have authority over fireflears mouth, and he would be every where he went.

"Get on with the gathering and stop wasting our time by arguing with a leader that actually has some sense and experience."

Tavvi
February 19th, 2018, 09:42 PM
Nutpaw sat in his spot, behaving like his clanmates had asked him to, since he sometimes overheard them say that he was an accident waiting to happen. The dull apprenice stood up, tripping over a small twig on the ground. 'Mouse dung,' thought Nutpaw
[Open]

Streampaw looked around the clearing, her injured leg sat in front of her. She was almost going to stay in camp, but she promised that she'd keep far away from hostile cats for her injured leg's sake.
[open]

"You okay?" Stagpaw deadpanned his face retaining the same bored expression as he looked down at Nutpaw who's face was nicely planted in the ground. "I bet that hurt."

Barnabas
February 19th, 2018, 09:45 PM
"You okay?" Stagpaw deadpanned his face retaining the same bored expression as he looked down at Nutpaw who's face was nicely planted in the ground. "I bet that hurt."

Nutpaw shook his head. "I hurt myself almost everyday. This my friend is nothing." replied the tom, his fur growing hot in embarrassment. Nutpaw looked up at the leader's his eyes showing how clueless he was.

Tavvi
February 19th, 2018, 09:48 PM
Nutpaw shook his head. "I hurt myself almost every day. This, my friend, is nothing." replied the tom, his fur growing hot in embarrassment. Nutpaw looked up at the leader's his eyes showing how clueless he was.

"Well, at least you're used to it by now." He stated flatly giving Nutpaw an affectionate lick on the cheek, " There's always a bright side in things Nutpaw. Or at least that's what my Mother says."

Barnabas
February 19th, 2018, 09:51 PM
"Well, at least you're used to it by now." He stated flatly giving Nutpaw an affectionate lick on the cheek.

Nutpaw let out a purr as he glanced at his new friend. "I'm Nutpaw or what some cats call me Nutbrain." replied the apprentice.

Tavvi
February 19th, 2018, 09:58 PM
Nutpaw let out a purr as he glanced at his new friend. "I'm Nutpaw or what some cats call me Nutbrain." replied the apprentice.

"I know that," Stagpaw said somewhat suppressing the urge to call the tom a mouse-brain, "I've known you since I was a kit are mothers wer- are friends. We are in the same clan." He snickered softly, in the end deciding that the tom's cluelessness was more cute than annoying.

SuspiciousMindz
February 19th, 2018, 10:04 PM
Suspiciousmindz

fireflare had been keeping himself in check lately regarding the warrior code. and in that time he had gotten close with blazingstar. it was an unexpected friendship, but he wasnt complaining. so he listened closely to the leaders an their conversation. even if he wasnt much of a political guy, but his friend was up there being leader and everything so he put in his efforts.

fallenstream.

nasty little rodent.

he had no right to even challenge blazingstar like that. he may be a leader but he was a new one. the hundreds of cats out here shouldnt have to freeze their asses off just because some little fish breath told them not to. it was something that irked him. maybe because it was fallenstream of all cats. he hated him so much he refused to call him by his leadership name. everything about him made him itch. the way he spoke, he way he walked. his glances. and the fact he was talking like to his best friend? oh no honey.

"We dont want to be freezing our butts off out here Fish breath!" Fireflare shouted. his voice boomed across the clearing of the gathering place, hopefully loud enough for the leaders to here. even if fallenstream had authority of a clan, he didnt have authority over fireflears mouth, and he would be every where he went.

"Get on with the gathering and stop wasting our time by arguing with a leader that actually has some sense and experience."

Coconutbreeze (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=473338&postcount=48) ears flicked from respectfully listening to the leaders to the warrior who yowled across the clearing at them. Her gaze narrowed a little before the SkyClanner got to her feet and approached the obviously angered ginger warrior. I don't believe speaking like that is allowed here, she thought to herself as she found herself pushing through the crowd until she stood before him.
The feline didn't look angry, just curious about this warrior's obvious dislike to the RiverClan leader. "Why did you say those things? I don't think it's allowed at the gatherings, you'll upset StarClan. You should allow the leaders to handle themselves," she spoke curtly, settling herself down and studying the feline.

Barnabas
February 19th, 2018, 10:13 PM
"I know that," Stagpaw said somewhat suppressing the urge to call the tom a mouse-brain, "I've known you since I was a kit are mothers wer- are friends. We are in the same clan." He snickered softly, in the end deciding that the tom's cluelessness was more cute than annoying.

Nutpaw's became even more embarrassed. "Sorry. I kind of forgot your name, so if you could please tell me it again." meowed Nutpaw, his fur growing really hot from his dumb mistake.

Tavvi
February 19th, 2018, 10:30 PM
Nutpaw's became even more embarrassed. "Sorry. I kind of forgot your name, so if you could please tell me it again." meowed Nutpaw, his fur growing really hot from his dumb mistake.

"Stagpaw." He answered simply, "And, you don't have to get flustered about forgetting it, it's just my name. There are much more important things to do then just remember a stupid name." He dryly declared, giving his paw a soft lick.

Barnabas
February 19th, 2018, 10:37 PM
"Stagpaw." He answered simply, "And, you don't have to get flustered about forgetting it, it's just my name. There are much more important things to do then just remember a stupid name." He dryly declared, giving his paw a soft lick.

Nutpaw sank low to the ground, his eyes starting to cloud. "I'm sorry. I think I'll just leave now." meowed the apprentice, turning himself away.

Tavvi
February 20th, 2018, 02:36 PM
Nutpaw sank low to the ground, his eyes starting to cloud. "I'm sorry. I think I'll just leave now." meowed the apprentice, turning himself away.

"O-Okay." He said his voice revealing the softest hint of surprise, "Bye."

Midgefur
February 20th, 2018, 05:13 PM
Nimblewhisker couldn't really keep the confusion from his eyes, "Wait she's pregnant again? Streamkit and Tawnykit are what three moons old? She waited for a whole fourteen moons to have them after us and now she's just having more!?" Nimblewhisker questioned, honestly somewhat hurt by the whole situation. It kinda felt to him at least like Gorsebird was trying to replace him and Harrierclaw.

"Ah, not much I just hunted, flirted a bit and patroled. Like usual." He said casually, trying to distance himself from the previous conversation.

Midgefur

Harrierclaw nodded slowly, his pale whiskers bobbing as his brother repeated what was going on. He too thought it was irresponsible of their mother to have another litter, especially when she complained without boundaries about and to her eldest litter. The tabby wasn't sure how Tawnykit and Streamkit would fare, not to mention kittens even younger. A little agitated at the thought, he gave his nose a quick lick with a quiver of his coat. Nimblewhisker had the right idea.

"I'm a little envious," he replied with a chuff, "Flirting doesn't come naturally to me, I'm like a big boulder just sitting there." With a chuckle, he let himself relax on his paws, no longer tense. "You're impressive, not that I'd expect otherwise." It was a bit of a formal but it was honest, Harrierclaw often looked up to his brother.

He could hear the Leaders ahead being sour amongst themselves but wasn't closely listening to them.

Tavvi
February 20th, 2018, 05:40 PM
Harrierclaw nodded slowly, his pale whiskers bobbing as his brother repeated what was going on. He too thought it was irresponsible of their mother to have another litter, especially when she complained without boundaries about and to her eldest litter. The tabby wasn't sure how Tawnykit and Streamkit would fare, not to mention kittens even younger. A little agitated at the thought, he gave his nose a quick lick with a quiver of his coat. Nimblewhisker had the right idea.

"I'm a little envious," he replied with a chuff, "Flirting doesn't come naturally to me, I'm like a big boulder just sitting there." With a chuckle, he let himself relax on his paws, no longer tense. "You're impressive, not that I'd expect otherwise." It was a bit of a formal but it was honest, Harrierclaw often looked up to his brother.

He could hear the Leaders ahead being sour amongst themselves but wasn't closely listening to them.

"Impressive?" Nimblewhisker repeated with a snort, "Oh, Harrierclaw it's not at all 'impressive' half the time my pick up lines fall flat on their faces! But, that's the fun of it you know!" Nimblewhisker inquired, he and Harrierclaw seemed like night and day in a way with Nimblewhisker being the much more happy and bubbly of the two and Harrierclaw being the logical and 'serious' one. Nimblewhisker liked it that way, it kept things simple.

"You know I might actually know the perfect cat for you!" He chirped gleefully his eyes suddenly bursting with excitement as he just made what he believed to be the best match in history.

Midgefur
February 20th, 2018, 06:01 PM
"Impressive?" Nimblewhisker repeated with a snort, "Oh, Harrierclaw it's not at all 'impressive' half the time my pick up lines fall flat on their faces! But, that's the fun of it you know!" Nimblewhisker inquired, he and Harrierclaw seemed like night and day in a way with Nimblewhisker being the much more happy and bubbly of the two and Harrierclaw being the logical and 'serious' one. Nimblewhisker liked it that way, it kept things simple.

"You know I might actually know the perfect cat for you!" He chirped gleefully his eyes suddenly bursting with excitement as he just made what he believed to be the best match in history.

With a sheepish smile as Nimblewhisker laughed off his statement, the blue and white tabby gave his claws a little nibble, plucking gently at the sheath of one of them. When he heard his brother's cheerful chirp, he looked back to him with an unintended expression of dumbfoundedness, claw still in his mouth.
"What, really?" Harrierclaw said, a bit skeptically, "Who do you have in mind?" The conversation between him and Gorsebird quietly played in the back of his mind, StarClan, she would probably have a go at anyone he found interesting whether they were up to her standards or not. He quickly ripped the old sheath off his nail and pushed his mother out of his thoughts, waiting with anticipation for Nimblewhisker's answer.

Tavvi
February 20th, 2018, 06:11 PM
With a sheepish smile as Nimblewhisker laughed off his statement, the blue and white tabby gave his claws a little nibble, plucking gently at the sheath of one of them. When he heard his brother's cheerful chirp, he looked back to him with an unintended expression of dumbfoundedness, claw still in his mouth.
"What, really?" Harrierclaw said, a bit skeptically, "Who do you have in mind?" The conversation between him and Gorsebird quietly played in the back of his mind, StarClan, she would probably have a go at anyone he found interesting whether they were up to her standards or not. He quickly ripped the old sheath off his nail and pushed his mother out of his thoughts, waiting with anticipation for Nimblewhisker's answer.

"Now, now let's not get ahead of ourselves Harrierclaw. Don't you want me to describe him to you first before I just drop a name? Make sure you two are compatible hmm?" He teased softly, rather intrigued by his brother's dumbfoundedness, "I would just hate to set you up with somewhat you don't like!" He said in somewhat of sarcastic tone.

Midgefur
February 20th, 2018, 06:19 PM
"Now, now let's not get ahead of ourselves Harrierclaw. Don't you want me to describe him to you first before I just drop a name? Make sure you two are compatible hmm?" He teased softly, rather intrigued by his brother's dumbfoundedness, "I would just hate to set you up with somewhat you don't like!" He said in somewhat of sarcastic tone.

Though Nimblewhisker thought of him as the serious one, Harrierclaw caught onto his sarcasm right away. He couldn't help but roll his hazel eyes with a smile, he was right of course. There wasn't a point in getting a name without knowing what the cat was like; though that didn't stop Harrierclaw from tallying off names in his head. He cleared his throat and waved a white paw in mock-elegance, motioning for him to continue.

Tavvi
February 20th, 2018, 06:27 PM
Though Nimblewhisker thought of him as the serious one, Harrierclaw caught onto his sarcasm right away. He couldn't help but roll his hazel eyes with a smile, he was right of course. There wasn't a point in getting a name without knowing what the cat was like; though that didn't stop Harrierclaw from tallying off names in his head. He cleared his throat and waved a white paw in mock-elegance, motioning for him to continue.

"Oh well, he's very soft spoken not shy through he just likes to listen more than he likes to speak. And, he just loves kits. You know he's actually taken a huge shine to Tawnykit! If I didn't know I'd think he was their father! And, he's really smart and quick on his feet and really patient and such a great fighter and... I'm rambling, aren't I?" Nimblewhisker asked, getting so caught up in proving how great a match this cat would be for Harrierclaw that his mind had started to wonder.

Midgefur
February 20th, 2018, 06:53 PM
"Oh well, he's very soft spoken not shy through he just likes to listen more than he likes to speak. And, he just loves kits. You know he's actually taken a huge shine to Tawnykit! If I didn't know I'd think he was their father! And, he's really smart and quick on his feet and really patient and such a great fighter and... I'm rambling, aren't I?" Nimblewhisker asked, getting so caught up in proving how great a match this cat would be for Harrierclaw that his mind had started to wonder.

As Nimblewhisker spoke, Harrierclaw curled his tail in curiosity, a thoughtful look on his face. He figured he really must have been focused on his warrior duties, he couldn't think of any cats that had been hanging around their younger siblings. There wasn't anything in Nimblewhisker's description that turned him off to the idea, but it almost seemed too good to be true, was this cat under his nose the whole time?
"Okay, he sounds amazing, you're not making him up are you?" The tabby chuckled, a bit embarrassed after realizing how openly he was talking about it.

Tavvi
February 20th, 2018, 07:12 PM
As Nimblewhisker spoke, Harrierclaw curled his tail in curiosity, a thoughtful look on his face. He figured he really must have been focused on his warrior duties, he couldn't think of any cats that had been hanging around their younger siblings. There wasn't anything in Nimblewhisker's description that turned him off to the idea, but it almost seemed too good to be true, was this cat under his nose the whole time?
"Okay, he sounds amazing, you're not making him up are you?" The tabby chuckled, a bit embarrassed after realizing how openly he was talking about it.

"Of course not! He's real as there are stars in the sky Harrierclaw! And I didn't check but, there's a chance he's even here now!" Nimblewhisker effused, indelibly pleased by Harrierclaw's interest.

Thistledawn
February 20th, 2018, 07:18 PM
Sunpelt jumped, the impact knocking him out of his reverie. He looked down at the apprentice in surprise. "Oh, I--it's no problem!" he said reassuringly, noticing the terrified look on her face. He winced in sympathy as she fell down again. She doesn't look familiar--definitely a new apprentice, but not one he'd ever seen before. Am I that scary? he fretted. What do I even do? "I'm Sunpelt," he mewed gently, "from RiverClan. Who are you?"

Cherrypaw let out a breath that she hadn't realized she'd been holding. She was so relieved to see that Sunpelt wasn't upset. The tom had hardly seemed bothered. Relaxing a little more now, the apprentice tried to pick out Sunpelt's scent out of all of the cats at the Gathering. She could smell the tom's RiverClan scent now. RiverClan cats smell even more like fish than their border markers, Cherrypaw thought more amused than she was disgusted by the smell. Even if the camp was flooded with fish, she'd stick to SkyClan prey. "I'm Cherrypaw of SkyClan! It's nice to meet you." The white-furred she-cat mewed with a sweet smile. She dipped her head respectfully towards the older cat.

Midgefur
February 20th, 2018, 07:27 PM
"Of course not! He's real as there are stars in the sky Harrierclaw! And I didn't check but, there's a chance he's even here now!" Nimblewhisker effused, indelibly pleased by Harrierclaw's interest.
Though he didn't want to make it obvious, it was blatant. When his brother said that the cat was possibly there, Harrierclaw scanned the crowd of cats, hoping to see a familiar face that might meet such an appealing description. After a moment of searching, his muzzle lowered in hesitation. Even if he saw the tom, he could have looked over them without a thought.
"I uh... You might have to be blunt, I don't know that many cats... personally." Harrierclaw sighed, eyes returning to Nimblewhisker with a look of timid defeat.

Tavvi
February 20th, 2018, 07:41 PM
Though he didn't want to make it obvious, it was blatant. When his brother said that the cat was possibly there, Harrierclaw scanned the crowd of cats, hoping to see a familiar face that might meet such an appealing description. After a moment of searching, his muzzle lowered in hesitation. Even if he saw the tom, he could have looked at them without a thought.
"I uh... You might have to be blunt, I don't know that many cats... personally." Harrierclaw sighed, eyes returning to Nimblewhisker with a look of timid defeat.

"On second thought I don't think he's here...he's kinda a hard cat to miss. Aspenburr has brown markings and siamese points on a stark white coat. A real looker if I might say." He mewed, winking at the end and hoping that his brother had caught the quick name drop he threw in, "Oh, and he also has the prettiest amber eyes! Just wait till you see him Harrierclaw I'm sure you'll be blown away!" Nimblewhisker gushed.

Midgefur
February 20th, 2018, 07:59 PM
"On second thought I don't think he's here...he's kinda a hard cat to miss. Aspenburr has brown markings and siamese points on a stark white coat. A real looker if I might say." He mewed, winking at the end and hoping that his brother had caught the quick name drop he threw in, "Oh, and he also has the prettiest amber eyes! Just wait till you see him Harrierclaw I'm sure you'll be blown away!" Nimblewhisker gushed.

Aspenburr? The tabby and white tom knew the name was familiar, had they perhaps gone on a few patrols together? It wouldn't be the first time that he'd forgotten a face, even with one he'd chatted with before. As Nimblewhisker continued to describe him, winking and eluding to the cat's handsomeness
Harrierclaw felt his coat begin to prickle with a flush. He did remember a cat like that, but supposed he hadn't given the idea much thought before, especially when having to look over his shoulder for Gorsebird.
"Ahah, heh, okay I get your point," he meowed, nose bright pink, "but do you think he'd be interested? I'm not exactly... Charismatic."

Tavvi
February 20th, 2018, 08:11 PM
Aspenburr? The tabby and white tom knew the name was familiar, had they perhaps gone on a few patrols together? It wouldn't be the first time that he'd forgotten a face, even with one he'd chatted with before. As Nimblewhisker continued to describe him, winking and eluding to the cat's handsomeness
Harrierclaw felt his coat begin to prickle with a flush. He did remember a cat like that, but supposed he hadn't given the idea much thought before, especially when having to look over his shoulder for Gorsebird.
"Ahah, heh, okay I get your point," he meowed, nose bright pink, "but do you think he'd be interested? I'm not exactly... Charismatic."

"Harrierclaw, you don't have to be! I know this might sound cliche but, just be yourself! And, I'm sure he'll be into you, you're extraordinary!" Nimblewhisker purred beaming at his brother, "And don't you ever forgot it!" He hummed giving Harrierclaw a short but loving nuzzle hoping that his comment would dampen his brother's insecurity about himself.

Midgefur
February 20th, 2018, 08:29 PM
"Harrierclaw, you don't have to be! I know this might sound cliche but, just be yourself! And, I'm sure he'll be into you, you're extraordinary!" Nimblewhisker purred beaming at his brother, "And don't you ever forgot it!" He hummed giving Harrierclaw a short but loving nuzzle hoping that his comment would dampen his brother's insecurity about himself.

The slightest sideways smile on his muzzle, Harrierclaw let out a quiet sigh at his brother's reassurance and gratefully accepted his nuzzle, returning it and giving the pointed tom a headbutt to the shoulder. He was on the fence, it was hard to push away the doubt he had of himself, but was always relieved to hear an opposing voice.
"Thanks Nimblewhisker, you're the best." He purred gruffly, hoping that perhaps both of them might find someone in the near future.

Tavvi
February 20th, 2018, 09:31 PM
The slightest sideways smile on his muzzle, Harrierclaw let out a quiet sigh at his brother's reassurance and gratefully accepted his nuzzle, returning it and giving the pointed tom a headbutt to the shoulder. He was on the fence, it was hard to push away the doubt he had of himself, but was always relieved to hear an opposing voice.
"Thanks Nimblewhisker, you're the best." He purred gruffly, hoping that perhaps both of them might find someone in the near future.

"Come off it! I just told you things that you should already know Harrierclaw!" Nimblewhisker mused playfully swatting at his muzzle.

fresh
February 20th, 2018, 10:18 PM
(Hope you don't mind Shadepaw joining. Mothpaw may be joining too.)

Silentpaw's ears felt hot with Fleetpaw's question. She looked at her sister her mouth slightly open. Then closed it and looked away. Yeah, there was a tom she had her eye on but should she tell her sister that. Her close friend, Greenpaw, he was so cute! One thing Silentpaw was relived by was that she didn't have to worry about telling anyone who she had a small crush on. As she looked back at her sister she saw that Shadepaw, her best friend, had joined the. She gave a dip of her head in greeting. She nodded to Shadepaw's question, it was her first gathering, along with her sisters. But where was Mothpaw?
Silentpaw could have swan she saw her leaving camp but couldn't find her know. Did Blazingstar not let her come? She wondered but had no way of asking Shadepaw or Fleetpaw. She was mute how would she?
She couldn't think of a way to ask so she stayed quiet to see what the other mollies would do.
[ meant to respond sooner but time got away from me, sorry! and i’m fine with anyone joining!
Silver Pineapple ]

Fleetpaw purred loudly, nudging her sister with a teasing grin on her maw. “Ooh! You do like someone!” Before the she-cat could press her sibling further, however, a new feline bounded up. The apprentice recognized her as Shadepaw, Silentpaw’s best friend. As the excited she-cat scattered stones everywhere, Fleetpaw ducked just in time as one whizzed by her ear, tickling the sensitive fur there slightly. ”Woah! Watch where you’re throwing those!” Despite her harsh tone, she was smiling, and responded after the repeat of Shadepaw’s question with, “Yup! I wish it wasn’t, though. I heard there was so much drama at previous Gatherings.” Though, looking around, both ThunderClan and ShadowClan weren’t here, and they were... starting the Gathering without them? Huh. Perplexed, she gestured to where the leaders stood with a flick of her muzzle. “Looks like we’re in for a drama-filled night anyway,” the apprentice whispered.

Mauve
February 21st, 2018, 01:04 PM
(Open!)

Heatherfur wasn't too keen on being apart of this Gathering so soon after the battle, but she would've drove herself crazy if she had stayed back at camp. She had to see Mintberry - she had to make sure her sister was alright. Momentarily she forgot about the tensions between them and the way they had been forced to fight each other; all she wanted now was to know her sister was doing okay. She pushed her way into the clearing entrance and instantly parted her jaws, trying to distinguish her sister's scent from the rest. To her surprise, she was met with no trace of ThunderClan. They're not here yet... she thought, crestfallen as her tail and ears began to droop. Heatherfur trudged forward, not carrying at the wind that buffeted her fur or the bits of snow that stung her pawpads. The only cat she wanted to see right now wasn't even here, and she couldn't help but assume the worst. Is she stuck inside Caliapaw's den? Had she sustained other injuries outside of our skirmish? The thoughts weighed Heatherfur down substantially, and she found a spot towards the back of where WindClan sat huddled together. The feline sat down and turned her attention to the Seastones where the leaders were speaking privately, expression stony and ears back a little.

NightWarrior4Life
February 21st, 2018, 02:33 PM
A ginger Tom sat patiently and silently as he waited for the other two clans to arrive. SplashBreeze was always a very courteous and polite Tom, even if cats were spitting insults at him, he'd simply just brush them off. He knew better than that. He was the bigger cat. But StarClan help whoever faced him in battle. "Something is wrong" The warrior muttered to himself, his turquoise gaze flicked from each leader to the other and it became clear what the problem was. ThunderClan and ShadowClan hadn't shown up for quite some time. The fur stood up on the back of his neck as SplashBreeze became more anxious, flexing his claws.
His newly named apprentice, Sandpaw, was not with him tonight. They hadn't even had ther first training session yet. In fact, the two hadn't even exchanged a word. Just some looks and perhaps a little lick or nuzzle but that was it. Negative thoughts began to whirl around the Tom's head. If I don't know my apprentice well, will I treat him wrong? I'm going to be a bad mentor! STOP! SplashBreeze interrupted his own mind. The ginger WindClan warrior relaxed and continued waiting for the last two clans.
OPEN

Leaf_tail
February 21st, 2018, 04:39 PM
Cherrypaw let out a breath that she hadn't realized she'd been holding. She was so relieved to see that Sunpelt wasn't upset. The tom had hardly seemed bothered. Relaxing a little more now, the apprentice tried to pick out Sunpelt's scent out of all of the cats at the Gathering. She could smell the tom's RiverClan scent now. RiverClan cats smell even more like fish than their border markers, Cherrypaw thought more amused than she was disgusted by the smell. Even if the camp was flooded with fish, she'd stick to SkyClan prey. "I'm Cherrypaw of SkyClan! It's nice to meet you." The white-furred she-cat mewed with a sweet smile. She dipped her head respectfully towards the older cat.
SkyClan...? He couldn't ever remember meeting any SkyClan cats at his past gatherings. he'd always considered them slightly more...aloof than the other Clans, but Cherrypaw was anything but. He could almost feel himself relaxing while talking to her. "It's nice to meet you, too, Cherrypaw," he purred.

Distracted by the apprentice, Sunpelt had almost completely forgotten about ShadowClan and ThunderClan. Now, he anxiously scanned the clearing again. He knew that he shouldn't burden this shecat with his worries, but he couldn't help but confide in her. "Did you notice that some of the Clans are missing?" he whispered worriedly. Sunpelt could feel the tension between RiverClan and WindClan even now--he couldn't imagine how tense it must be between ThunderClan and ShadowClan.

Thistledawn
February 21st, 2018, 08:24 PM
SkyClan...? He couldn't ever remember meeting any SkyClan cats at his past gatherings. he'd always considered them slightly more...aloof than the other Clans, but Cherrypaw was anything but. He could almost feel himself relaxing while talking to her. "It's nice to meet you, too, Cherrypaw," he purred.

Distracted by the apprentice, Sunpelt had almost completely forgotten about ShadowClan and ThunderClan. Now, he anxiously scanned the clearing again. He knew that he shouldn't burden this shecat with his worries, but he couldn't help but confide in her. "Did you notice that some of the Clans are missing?" he whispered worriedly. Sunpelt could feel the tension between RiverClan and WindClan even now--he couldn't imagine how tense it must be between ThunderClan and ShadowClan.

The white she-cat smiled, glad that he first meeting with a cat from another Clan was going so well. "I hadn't noticed that. It's my first Gathering."Cherrypaw mewed as she looked around. There were plenty of cats around. She had assumed that this was it. What Clans aren't here? The little she-cat tried to focus on the scents around her. It was all still overwhelming for her nose, but she was beginning to be able to make out a scent that wasn't SkyClan's or RiverClan's. WindClan is here too, she thought to herself. "Where do you think ThunderClan and ShadowClan are?" She'd almost forgotten about the war between all of the other Clans. SkyClan had stayed neutral, so she wasn't all too sure about everything that had happened. "Will StarClan be angry if they don't show up?" The apprentice asked, worry evident in her voice. She didn't want the other Clans to ruin her first Gathering. She also didn't know what StarClan would do if they got angry at the Clans.

Deerlie
February 22nd, 2018, 12:00 AM
A bail we she cat padded in after her leader, her green eyes fixed on the ground. This was the first time at a gathering as a warrior. She was honestly scared, wondering if her leader wS going to call her name out or something. Airbreeze turned her head to look at her surrounding and she smiled when she saw her old friend; Swiftwig. She padded up to her and smiled, “Hello!” Swiftwig snarled at her, her eyes burning. She turned and stalked away. Airbreeze sat down, head dropped and her ears flattened. Her shoulders hunched up as she looked at the ground. “I don’t understand...we were good friends...”

vellichor
February 22nd, 2018, 07:18 AM
Pondpaw nodded at the warriors explanation of what to expect at a gathering. The leaf-bare wind buffeting her short fur. SkyClan and RiverClan had made it to the gathering, WindClan shortly behind them. However, ThunderClan and ShadowClan have yet to show up. The ebony adolescent could feel the unease around her, Smogcloud didn't look very convincing when they said there was a truce and that there wouldn't be any fighting. Pondpaw wasn't so sure about that. The way other cats from the other clans reacted, it seemed impossible to have a truce. Even Pondpaw was unsure how she felt about WindClan, ThunderClan or ShadowClan. She felt indifferent about SkyClan, the fifth clan rejoining the clans. The apprentice didn't know much about SkyClan and its cats. The rumors and hot topics in gossip were usually about the other three clans. Pondpaw took some of it with a grain of sand but it still made her uneasy. "Well lets hope that ThunderClan and ShadowClan arrive soon..." She told them, her ears flattening ever so slightly, eyes watering ever so slightly. "It's cold and I do not intend to freeze out here." She grumbled to the warrior.
[ ack im so sorry! ]

Never had Smogcloud felt more disconnected from the other Clans than now. They could feel the tension crackling in the air. Obviously, something had happened with the other Clans That SkyClan had no knowledge of. It was unnerving to think that a war was breaking out between the clans, and eventually, inevitably, SkyClan would have to pick a side. It was a frightening thought, one with a promise of death and injury. The warrior snapped out of their trance upon hearing Pondpaw’s voice. A small smile crept onto their face as the apprentice complained about the cold. The cold bothered them less, as their fur was longer and thicker than average. They could still feel the nips of cold on their face, though, and agree that the temperature was less than favorable. “I agree,” was all they said in reply.

AbsurdJinx
February 22nd, 2018, 10:43 AM
Riverclan began to pour into the clearing moments after the first powerful scents of fish caught Shinefang's nostrils. And my did the new Riverclan leader look... large. The old tom snorted, glancing around for Juniperpaw. She couldn't be far behind the rest of her clan. Shinefang's ear gave a twitch as Blazingstar leapt onto the stone, insisting that they begin the Gathering at once. "Oh good. The kitwit is here," he murmured under his breath. Still, he couldn't deny that he liked the idea of wrapping up this meet and greet and getting back to his den.

@AbsurdJinx (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=192)
Juniperpaw trailed after her clanmates, her steps lengthy and quick due to excitement. She loved Gatherings, a time of peace for all five clans. However, it seemed that two of the clans were missing. The young medicine cat briefly wondered where ThunderClan and ShadowClan could be when she noticed a familiar scarred yellow pelt. Juniperpaw brightened and immediately raced toward the older tom, calling out to him as she neared, ``Shinefang! It's been ages!`` She slowed as she reached the SkyClan feline's side, abruptly rocking back on her haunches beside him.

Leaf_tail
February 22nd, 2018, 04:10 PM
The white she-cat smiled, glad that her first meeting with a cat from another Clan was going so well. "I hadn't noticed that. It's my first Gathering."Cherrypaw mewed as she looked around. There were plenty of cats around. She had assumed that this was it. What Clans aren't here? The little she-cat tried to focus on the scents around her. It was all still overwhelming for her nose, but she was beginning to be able to make out a scent that wasn't SkyClan's or RiverClan's. WindClan is here too, she thought to herself. "Where do you think ThunderClan and ShadowClan are?" She'd almost forgotten about the war between all of the other Clans. SkyClan had stayed neutral, so she wasn't all too sure about everything that had happened. "Will StarClan be angry if they don't show up?" The apprentice asked, worry evident in her voice. She didn't want the other Clans to ruin her first Gathering. She also didn't know what StarClan would do if they got angry at the Clans.
"I'm not sure," Sunpelt responded thoughtfully. "I hope not." He tilted his chin at her, still deep in thought. "SkyClan wasn't in the battle, so you weren't there, but... it was bloody." For all their talk of bravery, ThunderClan wasn't one to forgive and forget. Not that he could especially blame them. Sunpelt had barely fought in the battle, but the scent of fear and rage took days to wash off his fur. He would be angry, too.

Sunpelt snapped out of his reverie and flicked his ears sheepishly. "Sorry... lost in thought. So it's your first Gathering?" He still remembered his first gathering, though it had been seasons since. He had been completely overwhelmed by the number of scents and pelts swarming his vision. "They're not usually this awkward," he said, only half-joking. The looks RiverClan and WindClan were exchanging were pure venom. I hope things don't get too out of control.

sNazzy
February 22nd, 2018, 04:41 PM
[OPEN]
"Woah!" Dovepaw stood alone, almost jumping to the moon. This was his first gathering! Walking to Seastones, the white cat had been on the verge of sprinting at full speed towards the shore. The stench, however, made him gag. Fishy, murky RiverClan scent had overloaded his senses, and he could smell an unusual scent, probably SkyClan. He could also make out faded scents of pine and rodent. Bet it's from those ThunderClan cats. They're just a bunch of mouse-brained wimps! Dovepaw knew what had been going on, though he had not participated in any battles, helping guard the camp. It's a Gathering, though. Too bad... I could show them! We could separate them, and force them to run through gorse bushes head on while fleeing! Looking around with glinting eyes, the apprentice couldn't scent any noticeable Thunder- or ShadowClan scent. He thought about trying to trip a RiverClan cat for fun, but decided it would be too attention drawing. Slowly, the WindClan cat padded towards the bustle, watching for a chance of mischief.

Zero
February 22nd, 2018, 05:15 PM
Shinefang nodded along with the other tom's news of his clan, gathering what he could about the other cat from this small interaction. Lack of food makes them lighter and faster? Next he'll tell me that dirt smells like fresh catmint too, he thought to himself. There was something odd at the end of his little speech though. An odd twinge of something Shinefang couldn't quite place before it was gone. Unease? Fear? He couldn't say. His ear gave a thoughtful twitch. "Always good news," he replied evenly. At the mention of aching joints, Shinefang looked squarely at Surgestorm, his eye narrowing as he looked the black-furred tom up and down. So here was another thing he had learned: this one had sharp eyes... Breaking the silence with a good-natured chortle, Shinefang replied in a low whisper. "Nothing gets past you, huh?" He went on, speaking at normal volume. "I'll have to remember that for some of the Skyclan elders. Sounds a lot more practical than daisy leaves on the joints," he remarked, remembering Daydream's suggestion. He had only tried it once, and had felt it made him look too feeble to walk around camp with herbs plastered to his own body. "Not all of them want to sit still to have their joints wrapped, but they all like to sleep." He gave Surgestorm a grateful nod, letting the unspoken thanks hang between them.

Surgestorm naturally leaned forward at his whisper to catch it, then sat back with a wink and a widening, prideful grin before the other tom continued on. Not much does anymore, he thought, but refrained from speaking the words aloud. The tom listened thoughtfully as Shinefang explained his previous attempts with his own elders, nodding with a knowing look in his yellow gaze. An intelligent gaze studied the tom before him just as Shinefang seemed to study him - he had caught onto that almost instantly. He figured it was a natural reaction though, it made sense that the older tom would be curious about any one of the medicine cats that he would be working with. Surgestorm certainly wanted to get to know the SkyClan medicine cat as well, already enjoying his company despite their conversation lasting only about 2 minutes so far. He spoke up after a moment, not wanting the silence to stretch too long and become any bit awkward. "If you ever need any help, or need any info, you're always welcome to ask me," He meowed truthfully. The medicine cat almost hesitated before continuing, wondering if his chosen words were a bit too prideful before he even spoke them. "I have all the herbs and their uses memorized." He let himself boast for a few seconds, but then corrected himself. "Or... I'd like to think I do, anyways." The ebony tom chuckled to himself.

Charmer
February 22nd, 2018, 08:32 PM
Surgestorm naturally leaned forward at his whisper to catch it, then sat back with a wink and a widening, prideful grin before the other tom continued on. Not much does anymore, he thought, but refrained from speaking the words aloud. The tom listened thoughtfully as Shinefang explained his previous attempts with his own elders, nodding with a knowing look in his yellow gaze. An intelligent gaze studied the tom before him just as Shinefang seemed to study him - he had caught onto that almost instantly. He figured it was a natural reaction though, it made sense that the older tom would be curious about any one of the medicine cats that he would be working with. Surgestorm certainly wanted to get to know the SkyClan medicine cat as well, already enjoying his company despite their conversation lasting only about 2 minutes so far. He spoke up after a moment, not wanting the silence to stretch too long and become any bit awkward. "If you ever need any help, or need any info, you're always welcome to ask me," He meowed truthfully. The medicine cat almost hesitated before continuing, wondering if his chosen words were a bit too prideful before he even spoke them. "I have all the herbs and their uses memorized." He let himself boast for a few seconds, but then corrected himself. "Or... I'd like to think I do, anyways." The ebony tom chuckled to himself.

Juniperpaw trailed after her clanmates, her steps lengthy and quick due to excitement. She loved Gatherings, a time of peace for all five clans. However, it seemed that two of the clans were missing. The young medicine cat briefly wondered where ThunderClan and ShadowClan could be when she noticed a familiar scarred yellow pelt. Juniperpaw brightened and immediately raced toward the older tom, calling out to him as she neared, ``Shinefang! It's been ages!`` She slowed as she reached the SkyClan feline's side, abruptly rocking back on her haunches beside him.

(Gang's all here!)

An offer for help was exactly what Shinefang had hoped to come away from this encounter in paw. "That's be a big help. As is turns out, getting old may make you wiser, but it doesn't suddenly make you a master medicine cat. Daydream has been teaching me what they can when they can, but they have their own clan to look after without trekking all the way up to Skyclan and teach an old tom like me one leaf from another. If you've got time." Shinefang found himself mildly curious how his joints would fair after the long journey with this comfrey roots in the nest trick. He was eager to try it out tonight.

Shinefang's ears perked up as he heard a familiar small voice draw near, and he couldn't stop his warm smile. "Junebug! Took you long enough to get here. I was beginning to think you'd eaten bad fish or something. You know Surgestorm here, right?" he asked, waving his tail at the dark-furred tom. Now if only Dreamer would get their tail over. The new Thunderclan one. What's her name again? Chamomilepaw?"

NightWarrior4Life
February 23rd, 2018, 02:21 PM
There was nervous chatter all around the ginger Tom and the leaders were discussing something with concerned looks on their faces though all SplashBreeze could hear was awkward silence. The WindClan warrior waved his tail anxiously but as ThunderClan and ShadowClan stayed missing for longer and longer, The Tom became impatient and stood up, a clearly agitated look on his face.
Are you okay? You look Spooked, SplashBreeze. A voice said but it sounded as though it was in his head.
SplashBreeze, what's wrong? I think you should sit down...
"No, n-no. I'm fine!" He denied "I've got to get away from here!" The ginger warrior panted. He stumbled a few steps forward then ran. Everything got louder, the voices, his paw steps, the slight shuffling of prey in the undergrowth, all of it. SplashBreeze's turquoise eyes widened as his vision blurred. He simply couldn't handle all the tension, and the thought of another battle. I-I'm just tired...surely...it's been a long night. I'm sure there wasn't really anything important to discuss anyway, certainly nothing that concerns me he told himself as he continued to run out of the gathering and back home to his warm best in the Warriors' den in the WindClan camp. Not much further now...just keep going...don't look back

Zero
February 23rd, 2018, 07:11 PM

(Gang's all here!)

An offer for help was exactly what Shinefang had hoped to come away from this encounter in paw. "That's be a big help. As is turns out, getting old may make you wiser, but it doesn't suddenly make you a master medicine cat. Daydream has been teaching me what they can when they can, but they have their own clan to look after without trekking all the way up to Skyclan and teach an old tom like me one leaf from another. If you've got time." Shinefang found himself mildly curious how his joints would fair after the long journey with this comfrey roots in the nest trick. He was eager to try it out tonight.

Shinefang's ears perked up as he heard a familiar small voice draw near, and he couldn't stop his warm smile. "Junebug! Took you long enough to get here. I was beginning to think you'd eaten bad fish or something. You know Surgestorm here, right?" he asked, waving his tail at the dark-furred tom. Now if only Dreamer would get their tail over. The new Thunderclan one. What's her name again? Chamomilepaw?"

Surgestorm chuckled and nodded in response to Shinefang's remark, agreeing. "I've plenty of time since things between us and Thunderclan have... calmed down for the moment." The medicine cat ignored the sinking feeling in his stomach when he remembered what he knew about the event that nobody else knew: that it had been a, now dead, WindClan cat that had caused the entire conflict to happen. He shook the feeling away, burying it in his subconscious again. "Not to mention, I've had extra paws helping me lately."
The medicine cat jumped a bit in surprise at the sudden appearance of Juniperpaw, but visibly relaxed when he realized that it was just the medicine cat of RiverClan. She seemed very happy to see Shinefang, which peaked his interest. They must be good friends, he concluded after a moment without another thought. He dipped his head as he was introduced by Shinefang, even though they already technically knew each other at least a little bit.

AbsurdJinx
February 23rd, 2018, 08:33 PM
Charmer Zero to Hero

Juniperpaw didn't even notice Surgestorm until Shinefang mentioned the WindClan tom's presence. She dipped her head in a respectful greeting but couldn't help but add an upbeat ``Hi!``. She didn't know Surgestorm as well as she knew Shinefang but that didn't mean she couldn't be friendly - and her natural self with was potentially irritating. ``Caliapaw,`` Juniperpaw corrected, glancing briefly at Shinefang before turning back to Surgestorm. ``How were the injuries on your end? Treatable, I hope, not too many casualties?`` The 'paw was genuinely concerned about the well-being of WindClan. RiverClan itself mainly only faced a few scratches and she was interested in learning about the other clans. She didn't even consider the fact that their clans had different allies; after all, borders were not acknowledged by medicine cats.

Charmer
February 23rd, 2018, 09:24 PM
Surgestorm chuckled and nodded in response to Shinefang's remark, agreeing. "I've plenty of time since things between us and Thunderclan have... calmed down for the moment." The medicine cat ignored the sinking feeling in his stomach when he remembered what he knew about the event that nobody else knew: that it had been a, now dead, WindClan cat that had caused the entire conflict to happen. He shook the feeling away, burying it in his subconscious again. "Not to mention, I've had extra paws helping me lately."
The medicine cat jumped a bit in surprise at the sudden appearance of Juniperpaw, but visibly relaxed when he realized that it was just the medicine cat of RiverClan. She seemed very happy to see Shinefang, which peaked his interest. They must be good friends, he concluded after a moment without another thought. He dipped his head as he was introduced by Shinefang, even though they already technically knew each other at least a little bit.
Charmer Zero to Hero

Juniperpaw didn't even notice Surgestorm until Shinefang mentioned the WindClan tom's presence. She dipped her head in a respectful greeting but couldn't help but add an upbeat ``Hi!``. She didn't know Surgestorm as well as she knew Shinefang but that didn't mean she couldn't be friendly - and her natural self with was potentially irritating. ``Caliapaw,`` Juniperpaw corrected, glancing briefly at Shinefang before turning back to Surgestorm. ``How were the injuries on your end? Treatable, I hope, not too many casualties?`` The 'paw was genuinely concerned about the well-being of WindClan. RiverClan itself mainly only faced a few scratches and she was interested in learning about the other clans. She didn't even consider the fact that their clans had different allies; after all, borders were not acknowledged by medicine cats.

While Juniperpaw made small talk with Surgestrom, Shinefang turned his attention to the stone where the three leader's sat perched. It seemed that Blazingstar's attempt to start the Gathering without Thunderclan and Shadowclan present had gone over about as well as a cat jumping from a tree branch in the hopes that he might figure out flying. Now the new Riverclan leader, a burly black tom, was suddenly a huffy hissing mess. Pride welled in his chest as he watched his leader address the two. In the moon that Grousestar had been ill, Shinefang had gotten to know the tom as more than a leader or another clanmate, now he regarded the tabby tom as a friend as well. His claws nearly twitched from their sheaths as Fallenstar wheeled on his leader, and he leered, his tail thumping as he struggled to keep calm. Shinefang had been a warrior first and foremost, and his heart still called him to battle in spite of his pesky body's refusal to keep up. Next there was an unexpected wave of something like gratitude as Auroraflame spoke up, and pride again Grousestar retorted in a manner that was strong, but firm. He really was a good leader to Skyclan. Shinefang should know, he'd seen plenty. But watching the exchange, the old tom was suddenly struck with the absurdity of being surrounded by some of the closest advisers to Fallenstar and Blazingstar. As medicine cats, their leaders looked to them for guidance at times, especially regarding the Starclan. The way medicine cat interacted together had always seemed odd to him, the way clan rivalries good be put aside. He had felt divided as a warrior from other clan cats. It was a surreal thing to be such close company with cats from other clans like this. Or maybe, it just seemed like it should be. That's how he had been raised. It was the way of a warrior. But...this was Junebug. He couldn't imagine being anyway but close with her. Shinefang had his head on a swivel, watching the two medicine cats with his good eye as the heated conversation went on above them and the odd storm of emotions surged within him. It was his humor that helped him plant his paws on the ground again. He shook his head and whispered loud enough for just the two of them to hear, "Kits with eight more lives than usual, I swear."

Fuzzy
February 24th, 2018, 11:47 AM
[ meant to respond sooner but time got away from me, sorry! and i’m fine with anyone joining!
Silver Pineapple ]

Fleetpaw purred loudly, nudging her sister with a teasing grin on her maw. “Ooh! You do like someone!” Before the she-cat could press her sibling further, however, a new feline bounded up. The apprentice recognized her as Shadepaw, Silentpaw’s best friend. As the excited she-cat scattered stones everywhere, Fleetpaw ducked just in time as one whizzed by her ear, tickling the sensitive fur there slightly. ”Woah! Watch where you’re throwing those!” Despite her harsh tone, she was smiling, and responded after the repeat of Shadepaw’s question with, “Yup! I wish it wasn’t, though. I heard there was so much drama at previous Gatherings.” Though, looking around, both ThunderClan and ShadowClan weren’t here, and they were... starting the Gathering without them? Huh. Perplexed, she gestured to where the leaders stood with a flick of her muzzle. “Looks like we’re in for a drama-filled night anyway,” the apprentice whispered.

Rivergold Silver Pinneaple

Silentpaw gave a smile as Fleetpaw scolded Shadepaw for flinging stones at her. It was quiet funny. Lessening to them talk some more, she nodded in agreement when her sister said tonight would be drama filled. Fleetpaw seamed to like all the drama but Silentpaw would prefer a peaceful meeting. She glanced at Shadepaw a few heartbeats then back up at the leaders and deputies. Wonder what it's like being a deputy's apprentice. It would have been cool if Stormbreeze became deputy. She thought to herself her tail flicking a few times. That's what she did when she was thinking. The play though of Fleetpaw asking her about having her eye on someone made her purr in silent amusement. Glancing at her sister she started looking for Mothpaw or Greenpaw, either one would work. Her sister or her close friend/secret crush that she wasn't sure about.

(Sorry that's so short.)

pomegranate
February 24th, 2018, 12:12 PM
Rivergold Silver Pinneaple

Silentpaw gave a smile as Fleetpaw scolded Shadepaw for flinging stones at her. It was quiet funny. Lessening to them talk some more, she nodded in agreement when her sister said tonight would be drama filled. Fleetpaw seamed to like all the drama but Silentpaw would prefer a peaceful meeting. She glanced at Shadepaw a few heartbeats then back up at the leaders and deputies. Wonder what it's like being a deputy's apprentice. It would have been cool if Stormbreeze became deputy. She thought to herself her tail flicking a few times. That's what she did when she was thinking. The play though of Fleetpaw asking her about having her eye on someone made her purr in silent amusement. Glancing at her sister she started looking for Mothpaw or Greenpaw, either one would work. Her sister or her close friend/secret crush that she wasn't sure about.

(Sorry that's so short.)

Shadepaw stopped immediately after Fleetpaw scowled at her. Shadepaw looked at Silentpaw. “Wait, she likes someone?” Shadepaw squealed excitedly. She turned around and began naming all of the apprentices she could think that Silentpaw was close too. She hammered on until she said something like Heronpaw, then Squirrelpaw, and then she said Greenpaw. “So, did I name them?” She meowed excitedly, hoping she had guessed it. She couldn’t remember any more apprentice names. She turned back to Fleetpaw. “Yeah, looks like.” She commented at the scowling leaders. She then turned back to Silentpaw, awaiting a nod or a shake of the head to if she had guessed her crush or not. Shadepaw shifted her paws uncomfortably, wanting to open her mouth again just to blabber on about a lot of other things.

vellichor
February 24th, 2018, 01:20 PM
Suspiciousmindz
Fuzzyfeline
starfall
Celestial
Duskflight
Empress Of Evil

‘Run, Sprucefur! You have to run!’ Every step brought a stab of pain. The large cat was wheezing, but never faltered. Though every muscle screamed in exertion, he ran on. He was trusted with his job. ‘I would rather die now than give up. I have to keep going!’ Even with his fur slicked down from mud and bleeding from various scratches, he kept his green gaze focused ahead. Just when he was about to slow, he heard the rumble of conversation ahead. ‘Sea stones! Thank StarClan!’ Putting on an extra boost of speed, Sprucefur arrived, yowling to get the attention of the leaders and deputies. “Fallenstar!”

An earsplitting crash pierced the warrior’s ears. As the tom looked up, to his horror, he saw lightning strike the bough of an oak. Right above his head. Sprucefur attempted to move, but the beach fell on top of him, killing him instantly. As he lived his final moments, his last thought was this. ‘I failed.’

Thistledawn
February 24th, 2018, 06:48 PM
"I'm not sure," Sunpelt responded thoughtfully. "I hope not." He tilted his chin at her, still deep in thought. "SkyClan wasn't in the battle, so you weren't there, but... it was bloody." For all their talk of bravery, ThunderClan wasn't one to forgive and forget. Not that he could especially blame them. Sunpelt had barely fought in the battle, but the scent of fear and rage took days to wash off his fur. He would be angry, too.

Sunpelt snapped out of his reverie and flicked his ears sheepishly. "Sorry... lost in thought. So it's your first Gathering?" He still remembered his first gathering, though it had been seasons since. He had been completely overwhelmed by the number of scents and pelts swarming his vision. "They're not usually this awkward," he said, only half-joking. The looks RiverClan and WindClan were exchanging were pure venom. I hope things don't get too out of control.

A hard shiver passed through Cherrypaw's body as Sunpelt spoke. She hadn't gotten a chance to much about the battle since SkyClan wasn't involved. The urge to ask Sunpelt about it burned on her tongue. She wanted to know everything about the battle. One day Cherrypaw would be involved in a big battle like that. The apprentice wanted to be prepared. Despite how badly she wanted to know more, the SkyClan she-cat held her tongue and nodded with understanding instead.

"It is." Cherrypaw could see the RiverClan tom retreat into his own memories for a heartbeat or two. She wondered if he was remembering his own experience at his first Gathering. It must have been awhile ago. The apprentice how different Sunpelt's first Gathering was from her own. She assumed all of the Clans had been present for his. "It's not too bad." The white cat mewed, trying to lift her own spirits. "At least I'm meeting some of the other Clans. Maybe I'll see ShadowClan and ThunderClan when I'm on a border patrol." The thought excited her. Perhaps she'd be apart of a little border skirmish too. Though she wasn't a pro fighter yet, Cherrypaw wanted to test her skills against an opponent who actually harm her unlike her mentor Blazingcomet. "I'm just happy to be here." The apprentice concluded.

pomegranate
February 25th, 2018, 09:40 AM
“Oh... That’s too bad.” Snowbranch painfully remembered her upbringing. Her mother, a rouge, had given birth to her with a cat named Rowanbranch from Skyclan. When her mother believed her kit to be raised better with her father, she left her with Skyclan. Her father had already died, and Snow had been found by a patrol off the edge of the territory. Renamed Snowkit, she had been born clanner, only finding her heritage not a blockage in her path towards being the best Skyclan Warrior there ever was. “I used to imagine I had siblings, and I used to pretend I would play mossball with them.” She mused to Goldenpaw.

Snowbranch found it ironic that Goldenpaw didn’t have a mentor. Snowbranch, much like the yellow furred apprentice, hadn’t had a mentor either for a long while. Snowbranch sat down in a more comfortable spot, purring at the calm company of the small apprentice. The moon arched over the sky, and the leaders had begun the gathering. But where’s Thunderclan and Shadowclan? she wondered.

Flameleaf is it okay if Dovepaw joins?
@Patch o’ Prickles

Tundra
February 25th, 2018, 01:58 PM
Oh my gosh, I forgot to reply to this!

Sure, they can join!
~+~
Goldenpaw let out a sigh and glanced at the sky. The moon was still visible, but where were the other two clans? She turned to Snowbranch. “W-where are ShadowClan and ThunderClan?” She asked. “Shouldn’t they be here by now?”
[writers block]

Rivergold
February 25th, 2018, 03:30 PM
@Rivergold (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=177) @Silver Pinneaple (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=6243)

(Sorry that's so short.)
Mothpaw was swamped by a sea of unfamiliar cats. She had only paused for a moment to turn her head at a sudden cackle of laughter behind her, but when she padded forward to join the rest of the group she collided facefirst with an enormous warrior; Riverclan, by the smell. Eyes wide with startlement, she squeaked an apology and fled before the tom could turn around.
Now, tail puffed, Mothpaw opened her mouth in order to sift through the multitude of scents for something familiar. There! Silentpaw's scent drifted through the air and Mothpaw weaved desperately through the throng to reach her sister. "Silentpaw!!"

(ehhhhhhh I don't usually type this much)

Leaf_tail
February 25th, 2018, 07:17 PM
A hard shiver passed through Cherrypaw's body as Sunpelt spoke. She hadn't gotten a chance to much about the battle since SkyClan wasn't involved. The urge to ask Sunpelt about it burned on her tongue. She wanted to know everything about the battle. One day Cherrypaw would be involved in a big battle like that. The apprentice wanted to be prepared. Despite how badly she wanted to know more, the SkyClan she-cat held her tongue and nodded with understanding instead.

"It is." Cherrypaw could see the RiverClan tom retreat into his own memories for a heartbeat or two. She wondered if he was remembering his own experience at his first Gathering. It must have been awhile ago. The apprentice how different Sunpelt's first Gathering was from her own. She assumed all of the Clans had been present for his. "It's not too bad." The white cat mewed, trying to lift her own spirits. "At least I'm meeting some of the other Clans. Maybe I'll see ShadowClan and ThunderClan when I'm on a border patrol." The thought excited her. Perhaps she'd be apart of a little border skirmish too. Though she wasn't a pro fighter yet, Cherrypaw wanted to test her skills against an opponent who actually harm her unlike her mentor Blazingcomet. "I'm just happy to be here." The apprentice concluded.
"It's pretty incredible at first sight," Sunpelt admitted. "The sense of Clan pride at a Gathering is incredible." His eyes lit up--like they always did when he could talk about a topic he was passionate about. "Without StarClan's Gatherings, the cats of this island would be all over each others' throats by now," he mused. "StarClan watched over us and gave us these Gatherings to suppress our primal urge to fight." He knew that half of these words would go over Cherrypaw's head, but it couldn't hurt to explain to her. Maybe it would come back to the young cat one day when she was older and wiser.

Sunpelt was cut off by a large yawn. He clamped his jaw closed, embarrassed by his bad manners. It's getting late. The RiverClan cats at camp must be asleep. "Where are the rest of the Clans?" he mewed indignantly. His worry had been replaced my impatience and frustration. At this point, he couldn't care less about why the Clans were late--he just wanted them to come so he could go home and sleep. His moss bed had never seemed so appealing.

He had forgotten about Cherrypaw for a moment, and he suddenly felt bad for the apprentice. "This is a horrible first Gathering for you," he mused pityingly.

Thistledawn
February 25th, 2018, 08:57 PM
"It's pretty incredible at first sight," Sunpelt admitted. "The sense of Clan pride at a Gathering is incredible." His eyes lit up--like they always did when he could talk about a topic he was passionate about. "Without StarClan's Gatherings, the cats of this island would be all over each others' throats by now," he mused. "StarClan watched over us and gave us these Gatherings to suppress our primal urge to fight." He knew that half of these words would go over Cherrypaw's head, but it couldn't hurt to explain to her. Maybe it would come back to the young cat one day when she was older and wiser.

Sunpelt was cut off by a large yawn. He clamped his jaw closed, embarrassed by his bad manners. It's getting late. The RiverClan cats at camp must be asleep. "Where are the rest of the Clans?" he mewed indignantly. His worry had been replaced my impatience and frustration. At this point, he couldn't care less about why the Clans were late--he just wanted them to come so he could go home and sleep. His moss bed had never seemed so appealing.

He had forgotten about Cherrypaw for a moment, and he suddenly felt bad for the apprentice. "This is a horrible first Gathering for you," he mused pityingly.

The little she-cat nodded, agreeing with Sunpelt. Cherrypaw had felt all of the air leave her lungs the first time that she saw all of the cats together. The RiverClan tom was right about the pride that each Clan held too. The SkyClan apprentice noticed that many of the RiverClan cats and WindClan cats weren't talking. Many of them casted side glances towards each other and glared behind the backs of others. It was many of the cats from Cherrypaw's own Clan that were making conversation. It seemed that RiverClan and WindClan were too prideful to be speaking to each other right now. The apprentice had understood what Sunpelt was talking about until he'd gotten to the primal urge part. She wasn't quite sure what he meant or what he was talking about, but she nodded all the same.

Sunpelt's yawn had made Cherrypaw yawn too. She couldn't remember the last time she stayed up this late. The answer was probably never. The young she-cat enjoyed her beauty sleep."Maybe they decided not to come?" She suggested. Perhaps both Clans were still upset about everything that had happened? ThunderClan must have been upset that they were attacked in their camp. ShadowClan's pride surely must have been hurt. "It looks as if the other leaders want to start without them."

"Oh, it's not so bad. I'm glad just to be here." She reassured the warrior. "It's not the best, but I guess the all of the other Clans are in the middle of a war, so I'll take what I can get. No offense, of course." Cherrypaw added when she remembered Sunpelt was apart of 'the other Clans.'

graves
February 26th, 2018, 03:31 PM
Coconutbreeze (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=473338&postcount=48) ears flicked from respectfully listening to the leaders to the warrior who yowled across the clearing at them. Her gaze narrowed a little before the SkyClanner got to her feet and approached the obviously angered ginger warrior. I don't believe speaking like that is allowed here, she thought to herself as she found herself pushing through the crowd until she stood before him.
The feline didn't look angry, just curious about this warrior's obvious dislike to the RiverClan leader. "Why did you say those things? I don't think it's allowed at the gatherings, you'll upset StarClan. You should allow the leaders to handle themselves," she spoke curtly, settling herself down and studying the feline.

fireflares ears perked at the molly. honestly, he didnt even notice she was there until a few seconds ago. skyclan. hm. they always seemed so passive when it came to these types of things. "i dont think youve been around these parts long enough to know how we handle things." he replied back. despite his words he was curt instead of aggressive or rude, turning his head back to the leaders with his ears raised in focus on what they were saying.

Zero
February 26th, 2018, 07:30 PM
Charmer Zero to Hero

While Juniperpaw made small talk with Surgestrom, Shinefang turned his attention to the stone where the three leader's sat perched. It seemed that Blazingstar's attempt to start the Gathering without Thunderclan and Shadowclan present had gone over about as well as a cat jumping from a tree branch in the hopes that he might figure out flying. Now the new Riverclan leader, a burly black tom, was suddenly a huffy hissing mess. Pride welled in his chest as he watched his leader address the two. In the moon that Grousestar had been ill, Shinefang had gotten to know the tom as more than a leader or another clanmate, now he regarded the tabby tom as a friend as well. His claws nearly twitched from their sheaths as Fallenstar wheeled on his leader, and he leered, his tail thumping as he struggled to keep calm. Shinefang had been a warrior first and foremost, and his heart still called him to battle in spite of his pesky body's refusal to keep up. Next there was an unexpected wave of something like gratitude as Auroraflame spoke up, and pride again Grousestar retorted in a manner that was strong, but firm. He really was a good leader to Skyclan. Shinefang should know, he'd seen plenty. But watching the exchange, the old tom was suddenly struck with the absurdity of being surrounded by some of the closest advisers to Fallenstar and Blazingstar. As medicine cats, their leaders looked to them for guidance at times, especially regarding the Starclan. The way medicine cat interacted together had always seemed odd to him, the way clan rivalries good be put aside. He had felt divided as a warrior from other clan cats. It was a surreal thing to be such close company with cats from other clans like this. Or maybe, it just seemed like it should be. That's how he had been raised. It was the way of a warrior. But...this was Junebug. He couldn't imagine being anyway but close with her. Shinefang had his head on a swivel, watching the two medicine cats with his good eye as the heated conversation went on above them and the odd storm of emotions surged within him. It was his humor that helped him plant his paws on the ground again. He shook his head and whispered loud enough for just the two of them to hear, "Kits with eight more lives than usual, I swear."

"Not too bad, we had one death, but..." Surgestorm's face darkened for a moment, but it was gone so quickly it would have been hard to catch. Shinefang may have noticed if he had been looking, but there was no telling with Juniperpaw. He deserved it. He thought, but instead said: "...our clan took it okay. It was too bad for his kits, having to lose their father." He sighed after her spoke, trying to dislodge the anger and stress. "How about on your end?" The medicine cat was curious despite RiverClan being on the other's side, so used to not taking sides when it came to healing that he rarely thought about it anymore. His gaze swiveled away from Juniperpaw at Shinefang's whisper, finally realizing he had been unfocused on everything happening around him as he was casually talking to the other medicine cats. He gaze refocused on the leaders who were debating, some missing from the group, and then on the looming clouds beyond those leader who were there. In any other circumstances, he would have laughed at Shinefang's comment. "Anyone else have a bad feeling?" He yellow gaze returned to them for a moment.

AbsurdJinx
February 27th, 2018, 08:21 PM
Charmer Zero to Hero

Juniperpaw did catch the brief flicker of darkness that shadowed Surgestorm's face but she decided not to call him out on it. However, she silently assumed the WindClan feline knew something she didn't based off his responses, something that had to do with his deceased clanmate. It's none of my business, she told herself. ``Oh, his poor family. You must've done everything you could've.`` Juniperpaw was doing her best to keep the air light, which was quite difficult considering the topic. ``RiverClan wasn't hit too hard. We happened to arrive toward the end of the battle.``

She too was distracted by Shinefang's comment and she followed his gaze to stare at the leaders above them. Juniperpaw had kept one ear strained towards the argument and in her opinion, she felt Fallenstar was going too far. As his medicine cat and clanmate though, she was going to support him. Juniperpaw was careful to maintain a neutral expression, not too eager to let other felines take note of her thoughts on the matter. She was just about to respond to Surgestorm when an ear-splitting crack sounded and a tree was knocked to the ground. She peered past heads and bodies to see a pool of crimson liquid which she recognized as blood. Juniperpaw couldn't bring herself to move or even make a sound. She could only stare, three words running through her mind, StarClan is angry.

Charmer
February 28th, 2018, 10:55 PM
"Not too bad, we had one death, but..." Surgestorm's face darkened for a moment, but it was gone so quickly it would have been hard to catch. Shinefang may have noticed if he had been looking, but there was no telling with Juniperpaw. He deserved it. He thought, but instead said: "...our clan took it okay. It was too bad for his kits, having to lose their father." He sighed after her spoke, trying to dislodge the anger and stress. "How about on your end?" The medicine cat was curious despite RiverClan being on the other's side, so used to not taking sides when it came to healing that he rarely thought about it anymore. His gaze swiveled away from Juniperpaw at Shinefang's whisper, finally realizing he had been unfocused on everything happening around him as he was casually talking to the other medicine cats. He gaze refocused on the leaders who were debating, some missing from the group, and then on the looming clouds beyond those leader who were there. In any other circumstances, he would have laughed at Shinefang's comment. "Anyone else have a bad feeling?" He yellow gaze returned to them for a moment.
Charmer Zero to Hero

Juniperpaw did catch the brief flicker of darkness that shadowed Surgestorm's face but she decided not to call him out on it. However, she silently assumed the WindClan feline knew something she didn't based off his responses, something that had to do with his deceased clanmate. It's none of my business, she told herself. ``Oh, his poor family. You must've done everything you could've.`` Juniperpaw was doing her best to keep the air light, which was quite difficult considering the topic. ``RiverClan wasn't hit too hard. We happened to arrive toward the end of the battle.``

She too was distracted by Shinefang's comment and she followed his gaze to stare at the leaders above them. Juniperpaw had kept one ear strained towards the argument and in her opinion, she felt Fallenstar was going too far. As his medicine cat and clanmate though, she was going to support him. Juniperpaw was careful to maintain a neutral expression, not too eager to let other felines take note of her thoughts on the matter. She was just about to respond to Surgestorm when an ear-splitting crack sounded and a tree was knocked to the ground. She peered past heads and bodies to see a pool of crimson liquid which she recognized as blood. Juniperpaw couldn't bring herself to move or even make a sound. She could only stare, three words running through her mind, StarClan is angry.

Not a moment had passed after Shinefang's little joke, the argument among the leader's had somehow managed to get uglier. Then the air in the clearing exploded with a deafening thunderclap that lit up the clearing like it was sunhigh. It was brief, but he could clearly see the faces of the two other medicine cat, and the horror on the leader's faces as a tree fell behind him. Shinefang spun, not bothering to cover his wince as the sudden movement, and saw with growing horror that there was blood pooling under the fallen tree as the light from the moon dimmed under the cover of clouds. Shinefang looked at Surgestorm, then at Juniperpaw, and getting to his feet with a grunt he started to pad toward the fallen tree with a grimace plastered on his face against the ache as he moved to check on the unlucky cat.

Fawn
March 1st, 2018, 12:42 AM
Fallenstar’s condescension and utter lack of understanding was infuriating, enough to raise Rabbitfluff’s hackles in irritation. Who did this cat think he was, spewing accusations and unfounded opinions? “Who knew RiverClan was desperate enough to let a kittish-minded mousebrain lead them into destruction,” he huffed under his breath, blue eyes cold with resentment for RiverClan-- no, not RiverClan. Rarely did he hold a grudge against one specific cat, but he decided he absolutely despised Fallenstar after his actions this evening. They were quite rude and childish, he ought to be ashamed of himself; he was a disastrous figurehead.

To tell SkyClan’s respected leader--and his closest friend--Grousestar to stay out of the mess Fallenstar had created was crossing a line. If he didn’t know that, he was a bigger idiot than those who let him be leader. Examining Grousestar, he could see the tension radiating off of the tom in how his jaw was set, muscles taught. Rabbitfluff was used to Grousestar’s cheerful demeanor and happy expression, yet in its place was a blank expression that proved to be unreadable.

When Grousestar directed harsh words at Fallenstar, Rabbitfluff was stunned for a few long moments, never knowing him to be so bold. It wasn’t as if he was a pushover, but ..this? He had no idea Grousestar had the guts to tell off another leader (rightfully) in such an audacious way. Fallenstar had done nothing but deserve it in his opinion, however it still shocked him to watch Grousestar verbally berate another. Not only did he intervene, but he was clearly not backing down -- ears tilting forward to hear Grouse better, Rabbitfluff felt a touch of warmth spread through his pelt, rising to his cheeks. To top it off, Grousestar wasn’t being brash or obnoxious as some of the other leaders were, it was incredibly cold and elegant in how he knocked Fallenstar down a couple pegs.

Rabbitfluff’s gaze was wide with astonishment and curiosity at what he’d witnessed SkyClan’s leader do, completely throwing him for a loop. He didn’t realize Grousestar had that sort of power in him, that confidence. It was undeniably attractive in what he’d done: essentially shut down the belligerent fool of a cat with his intellectually superior reasoning and graceful phrasing. A silly, moonstruck grin crept onto Rabbitfluff's muzzle, once again reminded of how wonderful Grousestar was.

Startled from his thoughts, the crash of thunder shook him to his core, and he suddenly felt smaller, even more so than he usually did. He glanced in time to see the branch snap loose, hurdling downward onto a yowling cat-- he averted his gaze, knowing he didn’t want to see the end of that. His stomach twisted in painful knots, and he was glad Grousestar was giving the departure signal to SkyClan.

As soon as Grousestar leapt from the Seastones, Rabbitfluff was high-tailing his way out of the crowd; he didn’t like being among cats to begin with, and it was time to leave. Everything from StarClan had seemed to suggest they were overstaying their welcome, breaking an unspoken truce of peace, and he was more than willing to return to SkyClan. He could distance himself physically and mentally from their chaos. Swerving through the sea of felines and wondering if he’d have an opportunity to speak with Grousestar, Rabbitfluff scuttled hurriedly toward where SkyClan was gathering to depart.