PDA

View Full Version : Territory Map

Radler
February 16th, 2018, 12:39 PM
Do we have a territory map or outline, or anywhere that provides a description of the territories. I'm still not even sure who shares a border with who tbh, and I don't want to say stuff that is obviously wrong to other people lol.

If there isnt a territory map but there is a description I would be interested in making one.

Ivyfeather
February 16th, 2018, 12:40 PM
Do we have a territory map or outline, or anywhere that provides a description of the territories. I'm still not even sure who shares a border with who tbh, and I don't want to say stuff that is obviously wrong to other people lol.

If there isnt a territory map but there is a description I would be interested in making one.
I think this would be super beneficial!!

Seraphon
February 16th, 2018, 02:34 PM

There is one in the FAQ if ya look ;3

BEAR.
February 16th, 2018, 02:37 PM
We have one here (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/faq.php?faq=roleplaying#faq_map) in the FAQ.