PDA

View Full Version : Confess your OC Adorations

Seraphon
February 15th, 2018, 10:05 PM
This is based off of Lawlipop's 'Confess your OC Adorations' thread, so yeah, CONFESS!!

king kaleb!'s Daydream - I know most people usually say the HRs but I was reading Daydream interact with 2018 Okapi's Soaringkit and I absolutely loved it. Daydream could be really snappy at some times but it was adorable how kind they were being to Soaringkit. There is so much about this character that I could list, but I'm too lazy to actually do that.

I am also too lazy to list any more for now, but I'll do more later.

wren
February 15th, 2018, 10:22 PM
AbsurdJinx ‘s tumblestep
Why? Because even though I regularity interact with him the way he can stick to his personality traits really stand out. How he isn’t the regular old tom you see sometimes and the way he keeps you roped in and willing to root for him through everything

starfall ‘s fallenstar
Ya ya I know highrank, but still fallenstar is a highrank who ISNT everyone’s best friend at first. Like fallenstar hates highranks I like all the hrs I know. He is a real character you can see yourself relating too, somebody who deserves the highrank but hates it all the same. All and all a fantastic cat I envy

loupnoir
February 15th, 2018, 10:22 PM
mompaws's pipitchirp; she is the adoptive mother to my kit bee, and even though she was created on a whim it seems shes been through years of development.. so soft and gentle, she seems to always know what to do when it comes to love, but when it comes to certain needs its unheard of. shes so delicate and kind, like a rose, yet sometimes so dense, like the thorns.

SuspiciousMindz
February 15th, 2018, 10:30 PM
would be good to nominate some of these into COTM so it doesn't die

Owl
February 15th, 2018, 11:11 PM
would be good to nominate some of these into COTM so it doesn't die

Agreeedd

Seraphon
February 16th, 2018, 02:39 PM
Bump

NightWarrior4Life
February 16th, 2018, 02:42 PM
Do non-warriors and alternatives count?

Seraphon
February 16th, 2018, 03:04 PM
Do non-warriors and alternatives count?
As long as they're OCs

NightWarrior4Life
February 17th, 2018, 02:00 AM
Phoenix Flames Bella~
Owen and Rolen are the best big brothers ever
And Vonar is the best boyfriend ever
Not you Matthew cause you're a jerk and frankly you've done nothing so far

Seraphon
February 18th, 2018, 09:46 AM
Le boo

Seraphon
February 25th, 2018, 09:55 PM
Bump X3

Seraphon
March 20th, 2018, 06:59 AM
Boop

.:Virgo:.
April 16th, 2018, 10:30 PM
Through reading the sky clan med den Doug's aconiteheart really stood out as strong and his heart is in the right place