PDA

View Full Version : Juniperclan rp!

Leucos
February 15th, 2018, 05:01 PM
Celestial
Boba Fett
Twilight01
Broken Madness

(Its here!!! Ps juniperstar sounds like pyrrha and patchcry sounds like raven branwen if ya don't know look them up ..)
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/f9/87/ff/f987ff5f11955485564a29e51a885692.jpg

Leucos
February 15th, 2018, 05:19 PM
Juniperstar woke up blinking her eyes a few times suddenly her ears and head perked up she remembered that she was supposed to announce a warrior ceremony today she was gonna give three loyal apprentices their warrior name . She smiled at the thought she didn't mind the ceremonies . The grey and white tabby she cat stood to her paws shaking her fur ending with a tail flick she raced out of her den and ran to the leaders rock her legs were a blur she didn't even pause to get a bite to eat for breakfast ,her whiskers twitched as wind blew across her face also giving her a good wif of the air the sents of her fellow clanmates filling her nose. Juniperstar leapt up the rocks and crouched sending all her strength to her hind legs and jumped high up to the boulder that was pretty high it was good because all her clanmates could see her and vice versa. She landed safely and walked up to the edge of the boulder her ears pointed forward she sighed taking a deep breath and exhailed I hope I'm doing the best. she often wondered if she was doing the right thing as leader . Like with orders etc. She shook her head slightly and cleared her throat " all cats of juniperclan gather under leaders rock ! Today I am going to be giving three apprentices their warrior names!! Which I am proud to do so " she meowed loudly and looked down at at the three apprentices she smiled warmly and leapt down in front of them she looked at Gatorpaw first who's siblings would also be given their names. She looked up at the sky then back down at gatorpaw " gatorpaw do you promise to protect and defend your clan at all costs? Do you promise to be loyal ? " she meowed
Boba Fett

Twilight01
February 15th, 2018, 06:26 PM
Starbelly trotted out of the den to see Juniperstar performing the warrior ceremony. Hurriedly, Starbelly slipped into the crowd of cats beneath the rock. He hoped that Juniperstar would take into consideration the names they had discussed a few days ago. He was very proud of the progress the apprentices and mentors had shown. Starbelly looked up in approval at gatorpaw and Juniperstar.

Wishpaw yawned and stretched out. She had been woken up by her mentor leaving the den and she blearily wondered why they were up and about so early. Moaning Wishpaw rolled on her back... And hit the cold floor. Grunting Wishpaw sat up and cracked open her eyes to peer out of the den. She sweared underneath her breath and ran out, herbs and fur sticking out of random intervals along her coat. She skidded into the group, earning a few glares but she ignored them and began to wash her fur, smoothing out her fur and getting the herbs bits out of her pelt.

Seraphon
February 15th, 2018, 06:37 PM
Juniperstar woke up blinking her eyes a few times suddenly her ears and head perked up she remembered that she was supposed to announce a warrior ceremony today she was gonna give three loyal apprentices their warrior name . She smiled at the thought she didn't mind the ceremonies . The grey and white tabby she cat stood to her paws shaking her fur ending with a tail flick she raced out of her den and ran to the leaders rock her legs were a blur she didn't even pause to get a bite to eat for breakfast ,her whiskers twitched as wind blew across her face also giving her a good wif of the air the sents of her fellow clanmates filling her nose. Juniperstar leapt up the rocks and crouched sending all her strength to her hind legs and jumped high up to the boulder that was pretty high it was good because all her clanmates could see her and vice versa. She landed safely and walked up to the edge of the boulder her ears pointed forward she sighed taking a deep breath and exhailed I hope I'm doing the best. she often wondered if she was doing the right thing as leader . Like with orders etc. She shook her head slightly and cleared her throat " all cats of juniperclan gather under leaders rock ! Today I am going to be giving three apprentices their warrior names!! Which I am proud to do so " she meowed loudly and looked down at at the three apprentices she smiled warmly and leapt down in front of them she looked at Gatorpaw first who's siblings would also be given their names. She looked up at the sky then back down at gatorpaw " gatorpaw do you promise to protect and defend your clan at all costs? Do you promise to be loyal ? " she meowed
Boba Fett
Gatorpaw breathed,"I do!" He meowed without hesitation.

Fawnpaw shifted worriedly.

Brackenpaw couldn't wait for his turn.

(Is it ok if I change Brackenpelt(Brackenpaw)'s warrior name to Brackenheart? If not that's ok)

Leucos
February 15th, 2018, 06:52 PM
Starbelly trotted out of the den to see Juniperstar performing the warrior ceremony. Hurriedly, Starbelly slipped into the crowd of cats beneath the rock. He hoped that Juniperstar would take into consideration the names they had discussed a few days ago. He was very proud of the progress the apprentices and mentors had shown. Starbelly looked up in approval at gatorpaw and Juniperstar.

Wishpaw yawned and stretched out. She had been woken up by her mentor leaving the den and she blearily wondered why they were up and about so early. Moaning Wishpaw rolled on her back... And hit the cold floor. Grunting Wishpaw sat up and cracked open her eyes to peer out of the den. She sweared underneath her breath and ran out, herbs and fur sticking out of random intervals along her coat. She skidded into the group, earning a few glares but she ignored them and began to wash her fur, smoothing out her fur and getting the herbs bits out of her pelt.
Gatorpaw breathed,"I do!" He meowed without hesitation.

Fawnpaw shifted worriedly.

Brackenpaw couldn't wait for his turn.

(Is it ok if I change Brackenpelt(Brackenpaw)'s warrior name to Brackenheart? If not that's ok)
(Yes it's ok )
Juniperstar couldn't help but to giggle at gatorpaws eagerness and he seemed excited her tail flicked a few times along with her ears she looked over at starbelly with a smile and a nod . She looked back at Gatorpaw even herself felt a tad bit of excitement " gatorpaw I here by give you your warrior name from this moment on you shall be named gatorjaws may your path be clear " she meowed she leaned forward and rest her muzzle on the gatorjaws head . Not far off the tortoiseshell she cat finally made it to the crowd she grunted with an ear flick pushing her way through the other clanmates she was beside wishpaw and huffed " looks exciting huh? " patchcry meowed with a flick of her tail and looked at wishpaw her face expressionless

wren
February 15th, 2018, 06:58 PM
Bonedust shuffled out of his den late and stumbled out into the clearing wriggling his way into the crowd and taking s seat right beneath the shade of the rock eyes darting between the apprentices.

Twilight01
February 15th, 2018, 06:58 PM
(Yes it's ok )
Juniperstar couldn't help but to giggle at gatorpaws eagerness and he seemed excited her tail flicked a few times along with her ears she looked over at starbelly with a smile and a nod . She looked back at Gatorpaw even herself felt a tad bit of excitement " gatorpaw I here by give you your warrior name from this moment on you shall be named gatorjaws may your path be clear " she meowed she leaned forward and rest her muzzle on the gatorjaws head . Not far off the tortoiseshell she cat finally made it to the crowd she grunted with an ear flick pushing her way through the other clanmates she was beside wishpaw and huffed " looks exciting huh? " patchcry meowed with a flick of her tail and looked at wishpaw her face expressionless

Wishpaw looked up at Patchcry, "I'm pretty excited for them but WHY does it have to be so early?" Her exclamation got a glare from Starbelly. Ignoring him she said in a quieter voice, "I can't wait to get my own apprentice ceremony!"

Starbelly glared as Wishpaw began talking to Patchcry. The outgoing she-cat could be rude sometimes without realizing it. Starbelly cheered loudly for the newly named warrior, "Gatorjaws! Gatorjaws!"

Leucos
February 15th, 2018, 07:11 PM
Wishpaw looked up at Patchcry, "I'm pretty excited for them but WHY does it have to be so early?" Her exclamation got a glare from Starbelly. Ignoring him she said in a quieter voice, "I can't wait to get my own apprentice ceremony!"

Starbelly glared as Wishpaw began talking to Patchcry. The outgoing she-cat could be rude sometimes without realizing it. Starbelly cheered loudly for the newly named warrior, "Gatorjaws! Gatorjaws!"

Patchcry chuckled and tried to see the apprentices but had no luck since others blocked her vision she wrapped her tail around her paws " to get it out of the way I bet. But I don't know what goes on in her mind . You might wanna enjoy the last bits of apprenticeship you have before long youd be a warrior being poised and not be able to do the things you want most " she meowed not looking at the apprentice her eyes seemed to glow beautifully in the sun .

Twilight01
February 15th, 2018, 07:25 PM
Patchcry chuckled and tried to see the apprentices but had no luck since others blocked her vision she wrapped her tail around her paws " to get it out of the way I bet. But I don't know what goes on in her mind . You might wanna enjoy the last bits of apprenticeship you have before long youd be a warrior being poised and not be able to do the things you want most " she meowed not looking at the apprentice her eyes seemed to glow beautifully in the sun .
shes a med-cat apprentice....???)

Wishpaw nodded, she knew that she shouldn't wish for her apprenticeship to come so soon but then others in the clan would start respecting her more as her role as the medicine cat apprentice. Most just brushed her judgments away and then asked Bonedust what he thought, and then when he said the same thing she had just said every other cat is just like "OH ok!" In her mental tantrum Wishpaw had began to dig her paws into the ground. swishing her tail back and forth.

Starbelly glared at the apprentice and shuffled quietly over to her, "Stop doing that!" he hissed softly to her. "You're distracting others!" Indeed, Wishpaw had gotten a few more glares.

Wishpaw glared back at the deputy before calming down, "Alright, whatever you say," quietly to herself she whispered, "Old cat." Starbelly looked at her angrily, "AHEM I said wise cat!" Starbelly looked suspicious but shrugged it off. Wishpaw looked up at Patchcry, rolling her eyes at Starbelly.

Leucos
February 15th, 2018, 07:43 PM
shes a med-cat apprentice....???)

Wishpaw nodded, she knew that she shouldn't wish for her apprenticeship to come so soon but then others in the clan would start respecting her more as her role as the medicine cat apprentice. Most just brushed her judgments away and then asked Bonedust what he thought, and then when he said the same thing she had just said every other cat is just like "OH ok!" In her mental tantrum Wishpaw had began to dig her paws into the ground. swishing her tail back and forth.

Starbelly glared at the apprentice and shuffled quietly over to her, "Stop doing that!" he hissed softly to her. "You're distracting others!" Indeed, Wishpaw had gotten a few more glares.

Wishpaw glared back at the deputy before calming down, "Alright, whatever you say," quietly to herself she whispered, "Old cat." Starbelly looked at her angrily, "AHEM I said wise cat!" Starbelly looked suspicious but shrugged it off. Wishpaw looked up at Patchcry, rolling her eyes at Starbelly.
(Celestial gets to choose bonedust app )
Patchcry raised her eyebrow then looked at wishpaw she looked over at starbelly the deputy she dipped her head in greeting and had a small smile . The tail swishing was a bit distracting her whiskers twitched and narrowed her eyes at wishpaw she heard ' old cat ' she is a warrior but she did act older then what she really is she flicked her ears and huffed " I'm a warrior not an elder . Best think twice about what you say " she meowed her voice was calm yet firm Twilight01

Seraphon
February 15th, 2018, 08:01 PM
(Yes it's ok )
Gatorjaws' eyes shined as he licked his leader's shoulder.

Brackenpaw stepped forward a tad, eager to joined his brother.

(Wait, wasn't Fawnpaw gonna be medcat apprentice? idk)

Leucos
February 15th, 2018, 08:11 PM
Gatorjaws' eyes shined as he licked his leader's shoulder.

Brackenpaw stepped forward a tad, eager to joined his brother.

(Wait, wasn't Fawnpaw gonna be medcat apprentice? idk)

No celestial gets to choose who bonedust app )
Juniperpaw smiled widely and looked over at brackenpaw she gave a chuckle and walked over to the other tom her eyes shined looking at him she tilted her head the siblings have grown up from being kits and already they were going to be mature warriors . Her tail flicked again
" brackenpaw do promise to protect and defend your clan at all costs even at cost of your life? And to be loyal ? " she meowed her head raised a bit she looked over at fawnpaw and gave her a friendly smile then she returned her attention to brackenpaw.

Seraphon
February 15th, 2018, 08:15 PM
No celestial gets to choose who bonedust app )
Juniperpaw smiled widely and looked over at brackenpaw she gave a chuckle and walked over to the other tom her eyes shined looking at him she tilted her head the siblings have grown up from being kits and already they were going to be mature warriors . Her tail flicked again
" brackenpaw do promise to protect and defend your clan at all costs even at cost of your life? And to be loyal ? " she meowed her head raised a bit she looked over at fawnpaw and gave her a friendly smile then she returned her attention to brackenpaw.
Brackenpaw became more serious and nodded solemnly,"I do."

Gatorjaws beamed proudly at his brother.

Fawnpaw sat down and shifted, averting her gaze from Juniperstar.

(Well, I'll just make her very interested in herbs, then XD)

Leucos
February 15th, 2018, 08:34 PM
Brackenpaw became more serious and nodded solemnly,"I do."

Gatorjaws beamed proudly at his brother.

Fawnpaw sat down and shifted, averting her gaze from Juniperstar.

(Well, I'll just make her very interested in herbs, then XD)

Juniperstar smiled she liked brackenpaws shift from excited to serious she wondered how these three will change over time . since she Changed a Lot As She Grew Up She Flicked Her Left Ear " Then Brackenpaw I Here By Grant You your warrior name From This moment On You shall Be Named brackenheart may your path be clear " she meowed and rested her muzzle on his head
I hope they like there names . I hope they'll be great warriors ...

Seraphon
February 15th, 2018, 08:49 PM
Juniperstar smiled she liked brackenpaws shift from excited to serious she wondered how these three will change over time . since she Changed a Lot As She Grew Up She Flicked Her Left Ear " Then Brackenpaw I Here By Grant You your warrior name From This moment On You shall Be Named brackenheart may your path be clear " she meowed and rested her muzzle on his head
I hope they like there names . I hope they'll be great warriors ...
Brackenheart licked her shoulder. He dipped his head and stepped back, making room for his sister.

Fawnpaw nervously walked up to the leader and looked at her worriedly.

Gatorjaws went to greet his brother.

Leucos
February 15th, 2018, 08:53 PM
Brackenheart licked her shoulder. He dipped his head and stepped back, making room for his sister.

Fawnpaw nervously walked up to the leader and looked at her worriedly.

Gatorjaws went to greet his brother.

Juniperstar watched Gatorjaws greet his brother again another warm smile on her muzzle her ear flicked as she heard fawnpaw she looked down at the other she cat and noticed she was worried she frowned and wondered what she could be worried about " you have nothing to worry about fawnpaw " she whispered then she cleared her throat " fawnpaw do you promise to protect and defend your clan at all costs even at cost of your life and be loyal ? " she meowed she looked calm as to not worry fawnpaw even more

Seraphon
February 15th, 2018, 08:58 PM
Juniperstar watched Gatorjaws greet his brother again another warm smile on her muzzle her ear flicked as she heard fawnpaw she looked down at the other she cat and noticed she was worried she frowned and wondered what she could be worried about " you have nothing to worry about fawnpaw " she whispered then she cleared her throat " fawnpaw do you promise to protect and defend your clan at all costs even at cost of your life and be loyal ? " she meowed she looked calm as to not worry fawnpaw even more
Fawnpaw gulped and looked at her leader,"Of course I do," she mewed shakily, failing at trying to sound calm.

Leucos
February 15th, 2018, 09:02 PM
Fawnpaw gulped and looked at her leader,"Of course I do," she mewed shakily, failing at trying to sound calm.

Juniperstar nodded " then I hear by Grant you your warrior name fawnpaw from this moment on you shall be named fawncreek may your path be clear " she meowed and rested her muzzle on fawnpaws head why is she so..worried and what seems like scared? She doesn't have to be and if she's afraid of me or something she doesn't have to be... I would like to talk to her about this . But wouldn't that just make her more worried ?

Seraphon
February 15th, 2018, 09:06 PM
Juniperstar nodded " then I hear by Grant you your warrior name fawnpaw from this moment on you shall be named fawncreek may your path be clear " she meowed and rested her muzzle on fawnpaws head why is she so..worried and what seems like scared? She doesn't have to be and if she's afraid of me or something she doesn't have to be... I would like to talk to her about this . But wouldn't that just make her more worried ?
Fawncreek licked Juniperstar's shoulder and stepped back next to Brackenheart and Gatorjaws.

Brackenheart licked Fawncreek's head to comfort her,"You did it," he whispered encouragingly.

Gatorjaws touched his muzzle to her cheek, eyes still shining with pride,"Congratulations."

Fawncreek smiled at her brothers,"Thank you!" She whispered.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 09:39 PM
Bonedust shuffled out of his den late and stumbled out into the clearing wriggling his way into the crowd and taking s seat right beneath the shade of the rock eyes darting between the apprentices.
Deathheart yawns loudly as he steps out of the den soon seeing bonedust. He smiles playfully as he begins to walk up to the tom “ hi cutie nice day we’re having?” He Says playfully as he begins to sit down in front of the tom. “ hungry?”

wren
February 15th, 2018, 09:43 PM
Deathheart yawns loudly as he steps out of the den soon seeing bonedust. He smiles playfully as he begins to walk up to the tom “ hi cutie nice day we’re having?” He Says playfully as he begins to sit down in front of the tom. “ hungry?”
“oh starclan!” He yowled suddenly leaping up with surprise as he scared the death out of him. “1, cute hardly begins to explain it, 2 I already ate.. a scrawny soaking cold vole that looked like it had been stepped on by some clumsy apprentice” he grumped

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 09:46 PM
“oh starclan!” He yowled suddenly leaping up with surprise as he scared the death out of him. “1, cute hardly begins to explain it, 2 I already ate.. a scrawny soaking cold vole that looked like it had been stepped on by some clumsy apprentice” he grumped

He laughs loudly “ 1. True you’re beautiful, gorgeous and handsome. 2. I just caught a plump rabbit a while ago why not share it?” He Says playfully as he purrs “ always so grumpy how cute~”

wren
February 15th, 2018, 09:52 PM
He laughs loudly “ 1. True you’re beautiful, gorgeous and handsome. 2. I just caught a plump rabbit a while ago why not share it?” He Says playfully as he purrs “ always so grumpy how cute~”

He rolled his eyes “why do you do that?” He snickered sitting back down and allowing his hackles to lay flat yet again. “Well I would naturally love too. If I’m around complaining apprentices who have to trip on every piece of thicket I’m going to be grumpy! Everyone complains about a thorn in their paw.. you’d think they are all kits”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 09:55 PM
He rolled his eyes “why do you do that?” He snickered sitting back down and allowing his hackles to lay flat yet again. “Well I would naturally love too. If I’m around complaining apprentices who have to trip on every piece of thicket I’m going to be grumpy! Everyone complains about a thorn in their paw.. you’d think they are all kits”

He laughs softly “ because I can and also-“ he purrs a soft whisper into his ear “ I love you~” he says with a soft purr as he moves away “ true they are spoiled they need more training anyway... let me go get it if you don’t mind waiting of course”

Leucos
February 16th, 2018, 05:27 PM
Juniperstar was back on the leaders rock looking out in the camp she sighed feeling a bit lonely but she ignored that feeling and held her head up high her ears were in a word open as she was trying to listen on near by warriors she didn't forget wishpaws ceremony no she'll just do the ceremony tomarow . What bugged her was fawnpa-fawncreeks nervousness she hoped it would fade as they grew up. her eyes darted from place to place in the clans camp she spotted some others talking to each other some walking around and some going into their dens . She sighed and closed her eyes her tail wrapped around her paws and her ears flicked she felt the wind blow across her pelt making her whiskers twitch . She opened her eyes and looked up at the sky noticing the clouds move ever so slowly please tell me am I good enough for you? Am I'm doing the right thing ? I hope I please you she flicked her ears again and looked down at the boulder her paw pads felt a bit cold from it.
Liekki

wren
February 16th, 2018, 05:36 PM
He laughs softly “ because I can and also-“ he purrs a soft whisper into his ear “ I love you~” he says with a soft purr as he moves away “ true they are spoiled they need more training anyway... let me go get it if you don’t mind waiting of course”
Bonedust was silent not looking “stop” he simply said “I can’t love”

Twilight01
February 16th, 2018, 05:48 PM
Is it ok if Wishpaw was your app? or no? just confirming because of @CVFY)

Twilight01
February 16th, 2018, 05:51 PM
(Celestial gets to choose bonedust app )
Patchcry raised her eyebrow then looked at wishpaw she looked over at starbelly the deputy she dipped her head in greeting and had a small smile . The tail swishing was a bit distracting her whiskers twitched and narrowed her eyes at wishpaw she heard ' old cat ' she is a warrior but she did act older then what she really is she flicked her ears and huffed " I'm a warrior not an elder . Best think twice about what you say " she meowed her voice was calm yet firm Twilight01
Sorry I was late, working on my character website again, I just finished Gingerpaw!)

"Sorry Patchcry, just referring to the serious-no-fun-business-only cat over there." Wishpaw flicked her tail to motion at Starbelly. Starbelly, being the bigger cat, decided to ignore the jibe. Wishpaw looked up as Fawnpaw got her new name and she began to cheer alongside Starbelly, "Fawncreek, Fawncreek!"

Leucos
February 16th, 2018, 05:54 PM
Sorry I was late, working on my character website again, I just finished Gingerpaw!)

"Sorry Patchcry, just referring to the serious-no-fun-business-only cat over there." Wishpaw flicked her tail to motion at Starbelly. Starbelly, being the bigger cat, decided to ignore the jibe. Wishpaw looked up as Fawnpaw got her new name and she began to cheer alongside Starbelly, "Fawncreek, Fawncreek!"

Patchcry nodded to wishpaw and cheered as well noticing that the ceremony was over the tortoiseshell she cat stood up now turning around and started to walk off " are you referring to starbelly? " she asked she figured that the apprentice would follow she stopped a few ways away and looked over her shoulder at the other she cat and awaited in case wishpaw decided to follow .

Liekki
February 16th, 2018, 05:55 PM
Juniperstar was back on the leaders rock looking out in the camp she sighed feeling a bit lonely but she ignored that feeling and held her head up high her ears were in a word open as she was trying to listen on near by warriors she didn't forget wishpaws ceremony no she'll just do the ceremony tomarow . What bugged her was fawnpa-fawncreeks nervousness she hoped it would fade as they grew up. her eyes darted from place to place in the clans camp she spotted some others talking to each other some walking around and some going into their dens . She sighed and closed her eyes her tail wrapped around her paws and her ears flicked she felt the wind blow across her pelt making her whiskers twitch . She opened her eyes and looked up at the sky noticing the clouds move ever so slowly please tell me am I good enough for you? Am I'm doing the right thing ? I hope I please you she flicked her ears again and looked down at the boulder her paw pads felt a bit cold from it.
Liekki
Tearfall walked quickly through the grass. She had nowhere to be in particular, but it was a habit of hers to walk quickly wherever she went. The molly looked around the camp to make sure everyone was fine and didn't need assistance. It annoyed her that she was so formal in her speech, but she couldn't seem to shake off the habit. She hadn't spoken in awhile, but still remembered the cats' quizzical looks as she spoke to them. Many would ask if she was mad at them, but she was only very formal, and/or annoyed. She steadied her breath as she sat down on the ground, enjoying the pleasantly cool air that washed over her face. She spotted Juniperstar sitting up on the leader's rock and saw the leader's worried face. Tearfall stood up and approached Juniperstar, standing at the bottom of the rock. "Are you well?" Tearfall asked smoothly. She knew that there was a lot resting on the leader's shoulders, so Tearfall decided to take some of the pressure off.

Twilight01
February 16th, 2018, 06:01 PM
Patchcry nodded to wishpaw and cheered as well noticing that the ceremony was over the tortoiseshell she cat stood up now turning around and started to walk off " are you referring to starbelly? " she asked she figured that the apprentice would follow she stopped a few ways away and looked over her shoulder at the other she cat and awaited in case wishpaw decided to follow .

Wishpaw padded after Patchcry, "yeah, the older warriors think they are so stuck up." She said, not realizing the irony of her words.

Starbelly watched Wishpaw and Patchcry walk away. The ceremony had ended and he approved of the names Juniperstar had chosen. Just as he was about to talk to her, Tearfall approached her. Noticing he wasn't needed Starbelly padded away.

Starbelly is open

wren
February 16th, 2018, 06:07 PM
Is it ok if Wishpaw was your app? or no? just confirming because of @CVFY)
I want bone to interact with her first before he chooses because he also has lots of other apps who wanna fill it ))

Leucos
February 16th, 2018, 06:13 PM
Tearfall walked quickly through the grass. She had nowhere to be in particular, but it was a habit of hers to walk quickly wherever she went. The molly looked around the camp to make sure everyone was fine and didn't need assistance. It annoyed her that she was so formal in her speech, but she couldn't seem to shake off the habit. She hadn't spoken in awhile, but still remembered the cats' quizzical looks as she spoke to them. Many would ask if she was mad at them, but she was only very formal, and/or annoyed. She steadied her breath as she sat down on the ground, enjoying the pleasantly cool air that washed over her face. She spotted Juniperstar sitting up on the leader's rock and saw the leader's worried face. Tearfall stood up and approached Juniperstar, standing at the bottom of the rock. "Are you well?" Tearfall asked smoothly. She knew that there was a lot resting on the leader's shoulders, so Tearfall decided to take some of the pressure off.

Juniperstar perked her head up at her name and looked at the molly down below it was tearfall she smiled while twitching her whiskers again her tail flicked and she leaped down to the ground landing perfectly and sat down yet again " in all honesty no . It's good to hear you talking again tearfall " she meowed calmly with another smile

Leucos
February 16th, 2018, 06:17 PM
Wishpaw padded after Patchcry, "yeah, the older warriors think they are so stuck up." She said, not realizing the irony of her words.

Starbelly watched Wishpaw and Patchcry walk away. The ceremony had ended and he approved of the names Juniperstar had chosen. Just as he was about to talk to her, Tearfall approached her. Noticing he wasn't needed Starbelly padded away.

Starbelly is open

Patchcry gave an amused smile and chuckled she walked beside wishpaw
" is that so? Tell me how " she meowed her eyes shined with a few flicks of her tail her she looked at wishpaw a few times but also made sure to look ahead and not bump into any others

Twilight01
February 16th, 2018, 06:27 PM
I want bone to interact with her first before he chooses because he also has lots of other apps who wanna fill it ))
ah ok)

Twilight01
February 16th, 2018, 06:35 PM
Patchcry gave an amused smile and chuckled she walked beside wishpaw
" is that so? Tell me how " she meowed her eyes shined with a few flicks of her tail her she looked at wishpaw a few times but also made sure to look ahead and not bump into any others

Wishpaw continued to walk with Patchcry, "well he acts as if I'm a kit who still needs to be scolded all the time. He's not even my father!" Wishpaw lamented to Patchcry, she was being extremely dramatic. Her voice was starting to raise and was gaining notice from others.

Liekki
February 16th, 2018, 07:15 PM
Juniperstar perked her head up at her name and looked at the molly down below it was tearfall she smiled while twitching her whiskers again her tail flicked and she leaped down to the ground landing perfectly and sat down yet again " in all honesty no . It's good to hear you talking again tearfall " she meowed calmly with another smile
Tearfall smiled slightly and replied, "Is there any action that I can take to assist you?" She had known already that the leader was not okay because Tearfall knew that there was a lot of stress included the job. She wanted to help Juniperstar, but didn't quite know how. She again drew her attention to her informal way of talking, but ignored it and refused to be annoyed with herself. Tearfall blinked and tilted her head, looking at Juniperstar curiously. She enjoyed the leader's company mainly because they had a similar personality and were quite frank with each other. Tearfall had no time for dishonesty or silly games that some cats tried to play, and enjoyed more serious company where the conversations were civil.

Leucos
February 16th, 2018, 07:19 PM
Wishpaw continued to walk with Patchcry, "well he acts as if I'm a kit who still needs to be scolded all the time. He's not even my father!" Wishpaw lamented to Patchcry, she was being extremely dramatic. Her voice was starting to raise and was gaining notice from others.

Patchcry raised her eyebrow and looked at the apprentice beside her she made it to the kill pile which was kinda in camp any ways . She sat down giving her attention to wishpaw she grabbed a chubby looking mouse from the pile and nudged it over to her " here . And it may not seem like it but he might be doing it because he cares . Others have their own way in showing care for others " she meowed with a flick of her right ear

Twilight01
February 16th, 2018, 07:23 PM
Patchcry raised her eyebrow and looked at the apprentice beside her she made it to the kill pile which was kinda in camp any ways . She sat down giving her attention to wishpaw she grabbed a chubby looking mouse from the pile and nudged it over to her " here . And it may not seem like it but he might be doing it because he cares . Others have their own way in showing care for others " she meowed with a flick of her right ear

"Maybe you're right." Wishpaw said, taking a bite of the plump mouse before pushing it back over to Patchcry, "Good choice too!" She said, licking her jaws.

Leucos
February 16th, 2018, 07:30 PM
Tearfall smiled slightly and replied, "Is there any action that I can take to assist you?" She had known already that the leader was not okay because Tearfall knew that there was a lot of stress included the job. She wanted to help Juniperstar, but didn't quite know how. She again drew her attention to her informal way of talking, but ignored it and refused to be annoyed with herself. Tearfall blinked and tilted her head, looking at Juniperstar curiously. She enjoyed the leader's company mainly because they had a similar personality and were quite frank with each other. Tearfall had no time for dishonesty or silly games that some cats tried to play, and enjoyed more serious company where the conversations were civil.

She sighed followed by a small smile and a shake of her head
" it's a personal matter you can't really help me with it I must work on it on my own. But thank you for the offer tearfall. So enough of about my problems how have you been doing ? " she meowed blinking her eyes and tilted her head as well . She looked around and spotted wishpaw talking with a tortoiseshell warrior she assumed starbelly was off doing what ever starbelly does and gatorjaws , brackenheart and fawncreek were probably in the warriors den . She didn't know where Deathheart was which kinda worried her as well she assumed bonedust was in the med den or searching for herbs . She looked back at tearfall

Leucos
February 16th, 2018, 07:39 PM
"Maybe you're right." Wishpaw said, taking a bite of the plump mouse before pushing it back over to Patchcry, "Good choice too!" She said, licking her jaws.

She smiled and gave a nod " is mouse your favorite ? " she asked and took a bite of the same mouse her tail swishing a few times . She didn't tend to like conversations with some apprentices but with wishpaw she didn't mind it was in fact rather interesting talking to her . She nudged it back to wishpaw with her right paw she looked up at the sky and gave a small smile she also noticed the clouds slowly move she sniffed the air which was refreshing and sighed she looked back at the smaller she cat.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 16th, 2018, 07:50 PM
Bonedust was silent not looking “stop” he simply said “I can’t love”
Peep forgive but bump on that clan you made!!)
He comes back with the plump rabbit and puts it in front of bonedust “ and.. when has that stopped me remember I’m still a bit new to rules here. I ain’t no ordinary warrior but I can be your best tom” he winks playfully

Twilight01
February 16th, 2018, 07:52 PM
She smiled and gave a nod " is mouse your favorite ? " she asked and took a bite of the same mouse her tail swishing a few times . She didn't tend to like conversations with some apprentices but with wishpaw she didn't mind it was in fact rather interesting talking to her . She nudged it back to wishpaw with her right paw she looked up at the sky and gave a small smile she also noticed the clouds slowly move she sniffed the air which was refreshing and sighed she looked back at the smaller she cat.

"Yup!" Wishpaw smiled as she took another bite, "Do you wish you had an apprentice?" She nudged it back towards Patchcry.

(Don't expect another response, I have to go to bed after this.)

Leucos
February 16th, 2018, 08:02 PM
"Yup!" Wishpaw smiled as she took another bite, "Do you wish you had an apprentice?" She nudged it back towards Patchcry.

(Don't expect another response, I have to go to bed after this.)

K)
Patchcry blinked and was surprised at wishpaws question she gave a long good thought as she took one more bite her whiskers twitched well training an apprentice is kinda like raising a kit , although you do have some one to talk to and possibly befriend . So on one paw it's good to have an apprentice and on the other it can be catastrophic they may listen they may be totally stubborn and not give a mouse tail . You can end up with a calm layed back one or a hyper pain in the tail one. But it is better then being alone her mind swam with pros and cons about having one but a small bit of her did wish to have a apprentice just because so she won't be alone and have a friend she nudged it back and licked her lips " a small bit yes . Why you ask? And I guess that it was good thing that I grabbed a mouse huh? " she meowed

Liekki
February 17th, 2018, 02:41 PM
She sighed followed by a small smile and a shake of her head
" it's a personal matter you can't really help me with it I must work on it on my own. But thank you for the offer tearfall. So enough of about my problems how have you been doing ? " she meowed blinking her eyes and tilted her head as well . She looked around and spotted wishpaw talking with a tortoiseshell warrior she assumed starbelly was off doing what ever starbelly does and gatorjaws , brackenheart and fawncreek were probably in the warriors den . She didn't know where Deathheart was which kinda worried her as well she assumed bonedust was in the med den or searching for herbs . She looked back at tearfall
Tearfall nodded quietly and glanced around camp once again. She turned quickly back to Juniperstar and replied, "I am doing quite fine, much appreciated. If any way to ease your current situation, do let me know." She wished that she could help somehow, but she had to remind herself that she couldn't do everything. While she knew the names of many of the cats in camp, she hadn't met many of them. The clan was still young and had yet to flourish. Soon, though, there would be many cats and the camp would be in its golden age. She felt pride in knowing she was here in the younger days of the clan, and could only imagine the stories she could tell kits when she was an elder.

Leucos
February 17th, 2018, 03:56 PM
Tearfall nodded quietly and glanced around camp once again. She turned quickly back to Juniperstar and replied, "I am doing quite fine, much appreciated. If any way to ease your current situation, do let me know." She wished that she could help somehow, but she had to remind herself that she couldn't do everything. While she knew the names of many of the cats in camp, she hadn't met many of them. The clan was still young and had yet to flourish. Soon, though, there would be many cats and the camp would be in its golden age. She felt pride in knowing she was here in the younger days of the clan, and could only imagine the stories she could tell kits when she was an elder.

Juniperstar smiled with a giggle her tail siwshed now
" that's one of the things I admire . You always seem ready to help some one and that's a good quality a warrior should have tearfall " she meowed now standing up and stretched out her legs with a flick of her tail . tearfall...doesn't seem a fitting name for such a good cat her whiskers twitched " might I ask why tearfall ? It sounds sad for a good cat " she meowed she sounded curious. Since she wasn't the one to give the molly in front of her her name .

Liekki
February 17th, 2018, 04:04 PM
Juniperstar smiled with a giggle her tail siwshed now
" that's one of the things I admire . You always seem ready to help some one and that's a good quality a warrior should have tearfall " she meowed now standing up and stretched out her legs with a flick of her tail . tearfall...doesn't seem a fitting name for such a good cat her whiskers twitched " might I ask why tearfall ? It sounds sad for a good cat " she meowed she sounded curious. Since she wasn't the one to give the molly in front of her her name .
Tearfall smiled and tilted her head in response to the compliment. Her ears perked up as she heard the question. She responded, "Tear is the result of the silver coloring of my fur. Fall is because..." She blushed slightly, embarassed by this, "The night before I was to become a warrior, I scaled a tree and tumbled off. I was named Fall because many warriors had seen my socially embarrassing event and that was the item in their memories that was most prominent about me." She blinked and looked away for awhile and then turned her head back. She was grateful for the leader's compliments, and let a small smile stay on her face.

Leucos
February 17th, 2018, 04:24 PM
Tearfall smiled and tilted her head in response to the compliment. Her ears perked up as she heard the question. She responded, "Tear is the result of the silver coloring of my fur. Fall is because..." She blushed slightly, embarassed by this, "The night before I was to become a warrior, I scaled a tree and tumbled off. I was named Fall because many warriors had seen my socially embarrassing event and that was the item in their memories that was most prominent about me." She blinked and looked away for awhile and then turned her head back. She was grateful for the leader's compliments, and let a small smile stay on her face.

The grey and white tabby she cat perked her head up and her ears flattened her tail whent limp " oh my ! We're you alright ? " her tone was full of worry . Tumbling off the tree must have caused some bruises or Ruffled Fur maybe A Sprained Paw. This Was One Of The Worst Traits That Juniperstar Had She Can Be A Worry Wart At Times. " How Tall Was The Tree? You Could Have Gotten A Sprained Paw Or Worse !" She Meowed

Liekki
February 18th, 2018, 09:31 AM
The grey and white tabby she cat perked her head up and her ears flattened her tail whent limp " oh my ! We're you alright ? " her tone was full of worry . Tumbling off the tree must have caused some bruises or Ruffled Fur maybe A Sprained Paw. This Was One Of The Worst Traits That Juniperstar Had She Can Be A Worry Wart At Times. " How Tall Was The Tree? You Could Have Gotten A Sprained Paw Or Worse !" She Meowed
Tearfall held up a paw quickly, "Do not worry. My pride was most hurt then, not my physical being." She blushed again, thinking back to when it had happened. She was very embarrassed, and back then had been less mature. She had yelled at the other cats, but even the kits were giggling. Most had forgotten this by now, but she still worried that cats would still judge her. She sighed and meowed, "enough about me. What was your warrior name before you became the leader of JuniperClan?" She didn't want the conversation to be focused on her all the time, but she also didn't want to talk about that event anymore. She knew the change of subject wasn't very subtle, but tried to ignore it and become interested again in Juniperstar.

Leucos
February 18th, 2018, 12:50 PM
Tearfall held up a paw quickly, "Do not worry. My pride was most hurt then, not my physical being." She blushed again, thinking back to when it had happened. She was very embarrassed, and back then had been less mature. She had yelled at the other cats, but even the kits were giggling. Most had forgotten this by now, but she still worried that cats would still judge her. She sighed and meowed, "enough about me. What was your warrior name before you became the leader of JuniperClan?" She didn't want the conversation to be focused on her all the time, but she also didn't want to talk about that event anymore. She knew the change of subject wasn't very subtle, but tried to ignore it and become interested again in Juniperstar.

Juniperstar sighed in relief with another flick of her tail her head tilted and smiled " atleast you were alright . My warrior name was juniperfoot juniper because of my interest in the flower itself and foot because I can be pretty fast " she meowed her whiskers twitched and scratched her ear it was true she is a fast runner but not as fast as she wish she could be .She stood up and shook her fur vigorously and sat back down wrapping her tail around her paws her eyes shined a bit

Liekki
February 18th, 2018, 01:24 PM
Juniperstar sighed in relief with another flick of her tail her head tilted and smiled " atleast you were alright . My warrior name was juniperfoot juniper because of my interest in the flower itself and foot because I can be pretty fast " she meowed her whiskers twitched and scratched her ear it was true she is a fast runner but not as fast as she wish she could be .She stood up and shook her fur vigorously and sat back down wrapping her tail around her paws her eyes shined a bit
Tearfall nodded, "celerity is a good quality for a leader to obtain." She looked around camp again, wondering at how the leaders had pulled together a bunch of cats to form a flourishing clan. It was amusing if you thought about it. Everything could've easily gone wrong, and there would be no clans. Tearfall looked at the leader, "everything seems to be calm. It causes me to wonder when the circumstances will change and the clan will be tossed into jeopardy." She found it unsettling and unnerving when everything was calm and peaceful.

Leucos
February 18th, 2018, 01:34 PM
Tearfall nodded, "celerity is a good quality for a leader to obtain." She looked around camp again, wondering at how the leaders had pulled together a bunch of cats to form a flourishing clan. It was amusing if you thought about it. Everything could've easily gone wrong, and there would be no clans. Tearfall looked at the leader, "everything seems to be calm. It causes me to wonder when the circumstances will change and the clan will be tossed into jeopardy." She found it unsettling and unnerving when everything was calm and peaceful.

She smiled again with a flick of her right ear she blinked and tilted her head wondering at what she meant . It's a good thing to have peace in your clan having a huge number of cats get scared can be a pawfull to handle some can get hurt when they are scared . If they are scared they are bound to do idiotic things that would lead them to get hurt. One of her greatest hopes is to have a clan that had a long time of peace and easily prosper . Her whiskers twitched again " having a calming environment is a good thing you want others to feel welcome and safe . And I hope nothing will bring the clan into jeopardy . Are you saying that you wish for something to break out and jeopardize us? Forgive me but it sounds like it " she meowed

Liekki
February 18th, 2018, 01:44 PM
She smiled again with a flick of her right ear she blinked and tilted her head wondering at what she meant . It's a good thing to have peace in your clan having a huge number of cats get scared can be a pawfull to handle some can get hurt when they are scared . If they are scared they are bound to do idiotic things that would lead them to get hurt. One of her greatest hopes is to have a clan that had a long time of peace and easily prosper . Her whiskers twitched again " having a calming environment is a good thing you want others to feel welcome and safe . And I hope nothing will bring the clan into jeopardy . Are you saying that you wish for something to break out and jeopardize us? Forgive me but it sounds like it " she meowed
Tearfall blinked, "no, that's not what I was meaning." She shook her head, embarrassed her words had been taken that way. "It just seems that as soon as things settle down, an event occurs that is life-altering." She had seen this before, and it seemed that something always happened when they were happy, calm, and unprepared. She sighed, "I don't want anything bad to happen, but it always does. No clan will ever be perfect or perfectly calm. The fight for supplies, food, and space sends us into war, whether we like it or not." She shook her head slightly and looked at Juniperstar curiously. She hoped nothing bad would happen, because Juniperstar had enough on her mind without the extra stress, but it was bound to happen one way or another.

Leucos
February 18th, 2018, 01:51 PM
Tearfall blinked, "no, that's not what I was meaning." She shook her head, embarrassed her words had been taken that way. "It just seems that as soon as things settle down, an event occurs that is life-altering." She had seen this before, and it seemed that something always happened when they were happy, calm, and unprepared. She sighed, "I don't want anything bad to happen, but it always does. No clan will ever be perfect or perfectly calm. The fight for supplies, food, and space sends us into war, whether we like it or not." She shook her head slightly and looked at Juniperstar curiously. She hoped nothing bad would happen, because Juniperstar had enough on her mind without the extra stress, but it was bound to happen one way or another.

Juniperstar blinked " oh again im sorry I took it that way...... You are correct we can't escape the bad things in life . When you have one you must have the other . I just wish we could have atleast a few good years of peace before something decides to break out and attack us. We can't escape destiny . Do you believe in destiny? " she meowed she did believe in it and sometimes she just let the pieces fall where they may

Liekki
February 18th, 2018, 01:56 PM
Juniperstar blinked " oh again im sorry I took it that way...... You are correct we can't escape the bad things in life . When you have one you must have the other . I just wish we could have atleast a few good years of peace before something decides to break out and attack us. We can't escape destiny . Do you believe in destiny? " she meowed she did believe in it and sometimes she just let the pieces fall where they may
Tearfall nodded distantly. "Everyone has a place in life. We can't change our destiny all the way. We can't escape what is waiting for us in the end, but we can alter what happens between now and our end," she mused. She then nodded, happy that the leader understood where she was coming from. She liked Juniperstar's Her nose twitched and she looked on the ground, watching a small insect barrel through the thick grass under her paws.

Leucos
February 18th, 2018, 02:09 PM
Tearfall nodded distantly. "Everyone has a place in life. We can't change our destiny all the way. We can't escape what is waiting for us in the end, but we can alter what happens between now and our end," she mused. She then nodded, happy that the leader understood where she was coming from. She liked Juniperstar's Her nose twitched and she looked on the ground, watching a small insect barrel through the thick grass under her paws.

The grey and white tabby she cat smiled yet again she stood up and looked around she felt her stomach rumble she remembered that she didn't eat anything for breakfast but she did want to keep talking . She liked having conversations with her clanmates somehow it made her feel more comfortable. Juniperstar spotted the kill pile that was not far away she looked back at tearfall " yes it's true we can alter it but we can't truly change it . Wanna take this conversation to the kill pile? Also I'm going to be organizing a hunting patrol I was wondering if you'd like to be apart of it? It seems that the pile is running low " she meowed she started to walk to the direction it was in .

Liekki
February 18th, 2018, 02:21 PM
The grey and white tabby she cat smiled yet again she stood up and looked around she felt her stomach rumble she remembered that she didn't eat anything for breakfast but she did want to keep talking . She liked having conversations with her clanmates somehow it made her feel more comfortable. Juniperstar spotted the kill pile that was not far away she looked back at tearfall " yes it's true we can alter it but we can't truly change it . Wanna take this conversation to the kill pile? Also I'm going to be organizing a hunting patrol I was wondering if you'd like to be apart of it? It seems that the pile is running low " she meowed she started to walk to the direction it was in .
Tearfall's face brightened at the prospect of doing something fun. "I would enjoy that very much, thank you. Do you have an idea of who else may be in this group?" she asked cheerfully. She loved to hunt and loved to help the clan. She was loyal beyond measure, and so anything that would help the others. She followed Juniperstar to the kill pile and saw that indeed, it was running low. She also loved to hunt just so that she could run in the beautiful sunny territory and hear the crunch of leaves underneath her paws. She sniffed the kill pile lightly and saw that the food wouldn't last much longer and that they would need to hunt for more soon. "When does the patrol commence hunting?" she inquired.

Leucos
February 18th, 2018, 04:45 PM
Tearfall's face brightened at the prospect of doing something fun. "I would enjoy that very much, thank you. Do you have an idea of who else may be in this group?" she asked cheerfully. She loved to hunt and loved to help the clan. She was loyal beyond measure, and so anything that would help the others. She followed Juniperstar to the kill pile and saw that indeed, it was running low. She also loved to hunt just so that she could run in the beautiful sunny territory and hear the crunch of leaves underneath her paws. She sniffed the kill pile lightly and saw that the food wouldn't last much longer and that they would need to hunt for more soon. "When does the patrol commence hunting?" she inquired.

Juniperstar smiled and her ears pointed forward she giggled as well
" well you sure seem excited I was thinking Deathheart , fawncreek and brackenheart would be apart of it . And besides deathhearts absence is worrying me so I would feel better if he whent on the patrol with the lot of you " she meowed calmly with a tail flick she took a squirrel from the pile and set it down by her paws. Her nose twitched " and the patrol will start hunting once the warriors I listed are found " she giggled she took a bite of the squirrel .

Liekki
February 18th, 2018, 04:52 PM
Juniperstar smiled and her ears pointed forward she giggled as well
" well you sure seem excited I was thinking Deathheart , fawncreek and brackenheart would be apart of it . And besides deathhearts absence is worrying me so I would feel better if he whent on the patrol with the lot of you " she meowed calmly with a tail flick she took a squirrel from the pile and set it down by her paws. Her nose twitched " and the patrol will start hunting once the warriors I listed are found " she giggled she took a bite of the squirrel .
Tearfall nodded, "I'm overjoyed to be able to interact with more warriors. I tend not to be very social at times." She pulled another squirrel out of the pile and copied Juniperstar's style of nibbling at the food. She wasn't too hungry and ate slowly, looking around camp for the warriors she had mentioned. "Deathheart seems a solemn name for a cat. Does the warrior Deathheart match their name?" she asked lightly. She was reminded of Juniperstar's questioning of her own name and knew names did not always match the cat.

Leucos
February 18th, 2018, 05:03 PM
Tearfall nodded, "I'm overjoyed to be able to interact with more warriors. I tend not to be very social at times." She pulled another squirrel out of the pile and copied Juniperstar's style of nibbling at the food. She wasn't too hungry and ate slowly, looking around camp for the warriors she had mentioned. "Deathheart seems a solemn name for a cat. Does the warrior Deathheart match their name?" she asked lightly. She was reminded of Juniperstar's questioning of her own name and knew names did not always match the cat.

She blinked with a flick of her ear she hasn't really talked to Deathheart yet so she couldnt say. " honestly I don't know I haven't gotten a chance to speak with him yet but I'm sure he's a good warrior " she meowed and took another bite of the squirrel and licked her lips she raised her right paw and licked it a few times as well " if you could go and see if they would go on the hunting patrol that would be lovely " she meowed then scratched her ear

Liekki
February 18th, 2018, 05:11 PM
She blinked with a flick of her ear she hasn't really talked to Deathheart yet so she couldnt say. " honestly I don't know I haven't gotten a chance to speak with him yet but I'm sure he's a good warrior " she meowed and took another bite of the squirrel and licked her lips she raised her right paw and licked it a few times as well " if you could go and see if they would go on the hunting patrol that would be lovely " she meowed then scratched her ear
Tearfall nodded and stood up, walking to the center of camp. She looked around and said, "Deathheart? Fawncreek? Brackenheart? I must speak with you momentarily." She walked around the perimeter of the area, keeping her eye out for any of the warriors Juniperstar had mentioned. She sighed and began to look everywhere, shouting their names with a flat tone in her voice. She tended to get a bit annoyed when she couldn't do something right away, but held in her exasperation and continued to look.
Boba Fett Broken Madness

Seraphon
February 18th, 2018, 05:15 PM
Tearfall nodded and stood up, walking to the center of camp. She looked around and said, "Deathheart? Fawncreek? Brackenheart? I must speak with you momentarily." She walked around the perimeter of the area, keeping her eye out for any of the warriors Juniperstar had mentioned. She sighed and began to look everywhere, shouting their names with a flat tone in her voice. She tended to get a bit annoyed when she couldn't do something right away, but held in her exasperation and continued to look.
Boba Fett Broken Madness
Fawncreek pricked her ears nervously and glanced at her brothers. After a second she padded up to Tearfall,"Y-yes?" She asked meekly.

Brackenheart followed his sister to Tearfall and nodded to the older warrior,"What do you need?" He asked.

Liekki
February 18th, 2018, 05:20 PM
Fawncreek pricked her ears nervously and glanced at her brothers. After a second she padded up to Tearfall,"Y-yes?" She asked meekly.

Brackenheart followed his sister to Tearfall and nodded to the older warrior,"What do you need?" He asked.
Tearfall whipped her head around to look at the two young warriors, "Hello. Juniperstar has asked me to inquire something on her behalf. Would you be willing to join a hunting patrol that Juniperstar is commencing? There is little prey and many mouths to feed." She smiled lightly at the cats before saying, "and would you happen to know where Deathheart is?" She sat down, worried that she had intimidated the she-cat, but said nothing. She wouldn't acknowledge it yet, but she would try later to make her less timid. She valued the qualities of loyalty, honesty, and kindness, and shyness had no place in her list.

Seraphon
February 18th, 2018, 06:08 PM
Tearfall whipped her head around to look at the two young warriors, "Hello. Juniperstar has asked me to inquire something on her behalf. Would you be willing to join a hunting patrol that Juniperstar is commencing? There is little prey and many mouths to feed." She smiled lightly at the cats before saying, "and would you happen to know where Deathheart is?" She sat down, worried that she had intimidated the she-cat, but said nothing. She wouldn't acknowledge it yet, but she would try later to make her less timid. She valued the qualities of loyalty, honesty, and kindness, and shyness had no place in her list.
Fawnbreeze dipped her head respectfully,"O-of course... I-I don't know wher Death-thheart is..."

Brackenheart nodded,"I'd love to join!" He smiled,"But no. Sorry. Haven't seen them."

Liekki
February 19th, 2018, 07:35 AM
Fawnbreeze dipped her head respectfully,"O-of course... I-I don't know wher Death-thheart is..."

Brackenheart nodded,"I'd love to join!" He smiled,"But no. Sorry. Haven't seen them."
Tearfall nodded briskly and stood up, looking around camp for Deathheart. "Would you be opposed to aiding me in my search for them?" she asked calmly. Her nose twitched as her eyes scanned camp, looking for Deathheart, "It may well be just the three of us if we fail to find Deathheart." She shrugged and looked at the two cats, pausing to hear their answer to her question.

Twilight01
February 19th, 2018, 08:14 AM
K)
Patchcry blinked and was surprised at wishpaws question she gave a long good thought as she took one more bite her whiskers twitched well training an apprentice is kinda like raising a kit , although you do have some one to talk to and possibly befriend . So on one paw it's good to have an apprentice and on the other it can be catastrophic they may listen they may be totally stubborn and not give a mouse tail . You can end up with a calm layed back one or a hyper pain in the tail one. But it is better then being alone her mind swam with pros and cons about having one but a small bit of her did wish to have a apprentice just because so she won't be alone and have a friend she nudged it back and licked her lips " a small bit yes . Why you ask? And I guess that it was good thing that I grabbed a mouse huh? " she meowed

"Yeah, I asked because I was just wondering." Wishpaw ate the piece of mouse. Wishpaw licked her jowls and began to clean her face. "Anyways I wish I was a medicine cat." She remarked in between licks.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 19th, 2018, 08:20 AM
Tearfall nodded briskly and stood up, looking around camp for Deathheart. "Would you be opposed to aiding me in my search for them?" she asked calmly. Her nose twitched as her eyes scanned camp, looking for Deathheart, "It may well be just the three of us if we fail to find Deathheart." She shrugged and looked at the two cats, pausing to hear their answer to her question.
a soft growl was heard “ like hell” said none other than Deathheart who walked up to them “ you were looking for me? “ he asks rather coldly

Liekki
February 19th, 2018, 08:35 AM
a soft growl was heard “ like hell” said none other than Deathheart who walked up to them “ you were looking for me? “ he asks rather coldly
Tearfall nodded and turned to the tom, "Yes. Juniperstar wanted me to inquire on whether you would join a hunting patrol that had been recently organized. There is little food left, so we need to restock the kill pile." She blinked at stared at the cat and couldn't help but think that his name suited him. Boba Fett

Leucos
February 19th, 2018, 03:33 PM
"Yeah, I asked because I was just wondering." Wishpaw ate the piece of mouse. Wishpaw licked her jowls and began to clean her face. "Anyways I wish I was a medicine cat." She remarked in between licks.

The tortoiseshell warrior gave an amused smile her whiskers twitching here and there she looked over at the medicine cats den which was currently inhabited by bonedust she chuckled and looked back at wishpaw flicking her right ear
" Why is that ? " she meowed with a tilt of her head sounding curious she gave her left shoulder a few licks and returned her attention the apprentice .

Twilight01
February 19th, 2018, 05:15 PM
The tortoiseshell warrior gave an amused smile her whiskers twitching here and there she looked over at the medicine cats den which was currently inhabited by bonedust she chuckled and looked back at wishpaw flicking her right ear
" Why is that ? " she meowed with a tilt of her head sounding curious she gave her left shoulder a few licks and returned her attention the apprentice .
I was literally gone for like a few hours and I come back to 11 notifications!)
"Despite what some may think, I love taking care of other cats. I find it fascinating that cats can heal and mend others with the knowledge of so many herbs." Wishpaw's eyes brightened as she talked and you could tell she was really into it. Her tail swished happily and she talked in a fervor, clearly excited.

Leucos
February 19th, 2018, 05:57 PM
I was literally gone for like a few hours and I come back to 11 notifications!)
"Despite what some may think, I love taking care of other cats. I find it fascinating that cats can heal and mend others with the knowledge of so many herbs." Wishpaw's eyes brightened as she talked and you could tell she was really into it. Her tail swished happily and she talked in a fervor, clearly excited.

Patchcry gave an amused smile followed by a giggle her tail flicked a few times
" then being a med cat apprentice would be easy for you wouldn't it? The smell of herbs is pleasing but I'm more for action then healing . But there is a down side medicine cats aren't allowed have mates " she meowed twitching her whiskers her tone was a bit serious .

Twilight01
February 19th, 2018, 07:02 PM
Patchcry gave an amused smile followed by a giggle her tail flicked a few times
" then being a med cat apprentice would be easy for you wouldn't it? The smell of herbs is pleasing but I'm more for action then healing . But there is a down side medicine cats aren't allowed have mates " she meowed twitching her whiskers her tone was a bit serious .

Wishpaw slipped back into her usual manner, "Eh, mates aren't all that exciting, they just fall all over you and then you have to take care of kits and UGH! Being mated with a cat sounds like too many cats relying on you, I'd rather be a medicine cat." Wishpaw seemed completely oblivious to the irony of her words.

Leucos
February 19th, 2018, 07:22 PM
Wishpaw slipped back into her usual manner, "Eh, mates aren't all that exciting, they just fall all over you and then you have to take care of kits and UGH! Being mated with a cat sounds like too many cats relying on you, I'd rather be a medicine cat." Wishpaw seemed completely oblivious to the irony of her words.

The she cat burst out laughing which would sound like a really odd meow to anything else she didn't intend for this to be rude she picked up on the irony in wishpaws sentence the apprentice would have to deal with too many cats relying on her either way . A tear escaped as she tried to catch her breath in which she was breathing quickly " oh my dear wishpaw you will have too many cats relying on you either way. So what it really comes down to is which is worse " she cleared her throat " in my opinion both sound terrible " she added

Seraphon
February 20th, 2018, 02:05 PM
Liekki Broken Madness

Brackenheart nodded,"I'll help," he replied, just as Deathheart appeared.

Fawncreek jumped as a voice sounded behind her. She whipped around to spot Deathheart.

Liekki
February 20th, 2018, 04:32 PM
Liekki Broken Madness

Brackenheart nodded,"I'll help," he replied, just as Deathheart appeared.

Fawncreek jumped as a voice sounded behind her. She whipped around to spot Deathheart.
Tearfall nodded and replied, "Yes, that is much appreciated. Deathheart, will you join us in our outing?" She looked at Deathheart curiously, wanting to know if he was always in a bad mood, or if it was just something recent. She hadn't met many cats in the clan as she mostly kept to herself. Tearfall was happy to meet new cats. Brackenheart and Fawncreek seemed kind enough, but she wondered what Deathheart would think of her.
Broken Madness

Twilight01
February 21st, 2018, 04:33 PM
The she cat burst out laughing which would sound like a really odd meow to anything else she didn't intend for this to be rude she picked up on the irony in wishpaws sentence the apprentice would have to deal with too many cats relying on her either way . A tear escaped as she tried to catch her breath in which she was breathing quickly " oh my dear wishpaw you will have too many cats relying on you either way. So what it really comes down to is which is worse " she cleared her throat " in my opinion both sound terrible " she added

Wishpaw went red. "I didn't mean it like that!" she exclaimed, trying to justify her sentence, "I mean that if I'm a medicine cat I'll be able to do something to help them but mates are harder to take care of! Anyways, if I was a medicine cat I would know how to take care of these cats." Wishpaw said her words frantically, trying to regain some of her pride from earlier.

Leucos
February 21st, 2018, 04:39 PM
Wishpaw went red. "I didn't mean it like that!" she exclaimed, trying to justify her sentence, "I mean that if I'm a medicine cat I'll be able to do something to help them but mates are harder to take care of! Anyways, if I was a medicine cat I would know how to take care of these cats." Wishpaw said her words frantically, trying to regain some of her pride from earlier.

Patchcry tried to hold in her laughter but failing she cleared her throat again with a flick of her tail trying to regain her serious nature from before but obviously it wasn't working because a wide smile was left on her muzzle .
" calm down calm down I understand now. It's just how you said it before it was just the verbal irony I picked up on. Sometimes like I said you need to think twice before you speak " she meowed calmly

Twilight01
February 21st, 2018, 05:08 PM
Patchcry tried to hold in her laughter but failing she cleared her throat again with a flick of her tail trying to regain her serious nature from before but obviously it wasn't working because a wide smile was left on her muzzle .
" calm down calm down I understand now. It's just how you said it before it was just the verbal irony I picked up on. Sometimes like I said you need to think twice before you speak " she meowed calmly

"Hmph!" Wishpaw exclaimed indignantly, she could still see the smile plastered on Patchcry's face. Annoyed, Wishpaw said, "I don't even know what irony means, so it doesn't apply to me." With that Wishpaw stalked away, chin held high and tail up in the air. She kept walking and tried to ignore the snickers that came from behind her.

Leucos
February 21st, 2018, 06:17 PM
"Hmph!" Wishpaw exclaimed indignantly, she could still see the smile plastered on Patchcry's face. Annoyed, Wishpaw said, "I don't even know what irony means, so it doesn't apply to me." With that Wishpaw stalked away, chin held high and tail up in the air. She kept walking and tried to ignore the snickers that came from behind her.

Patchcry blinked she opened her mouth to reply but wishpaw already turned away and walked off she flicked her right ear I was gonna explain but Suit yourself she flicked her tail and stood up now turning around and walked off as well she huffed with her eyes narrowed now looking over her shoulder at wishpaw " irony applies to everyone " she meowed loud enough so the apprentice could hear she sighed frustratingly with a shake of her head her ears flattened and continued walking . She looked around for some one else to possibly talk to her whiskers twitched as she noticed that the camp looked kinda empty since it was still new she noticed that silvertear , brackenheart and fawncreek were gone and maybe Deathheart probably off hunting maybe the deputy needs help with anything? she swished her tail a few times . She nodded as she made up her mind and started her search for starbelly her eyes scanning the camps grounds " starbelly? " she called

Twilight01
February 21st, 2018, 07:34 PM
Patchcry blinked she opened her mouth to reply but wishpaw already turned away and walked off she flicked her right ear I was gonna explain but Suit yourself she flicked her tail and stood up now turning around and walked off as well she huffed with her eyes narrowed now looking over her shoulder at wishpaw " irony applies to everyone " she meowed loud enough so the apprentice could hear she sighed frustratingly with a shake of her head her ears flattened and continued walking . She looked around for some one else to possibly talk to her whiskers twitched as she noticed that the camp looked kinda empty since it was still new she noticed that silvertear , brackenheart and fawncreek were gone and maybe Deathheart probably off hunting maybe the deputy needs help with anything? she swished her tail a few times . She nodded as she made up her mind and started her search for starbelly her eyes scanning the camps grounds " starbelly? " she called
You really want to roleplay with me don't you XD??)

Starbelly turned at Patchcry's voice. He noticed Wishpaw stalking away and figured she was up to her usual antics. "What is it Patchcry?" He mewed, loud enough for her to hear.

Leucos
February 21st, 2018, 07:42 PM
You really want to roleplay with me don't you XD??)

Starbelly turned at Patchcry's voice. He noticed Wishpaw stalking away and figured she was up to her usual antics. "What is it Patchcry?" He mewed, loud enough for her to hear.

Bored..)
The tortoiseshell she cat blinked and looked over at the deputy she trotted up to him flicking her tail a few times her ears pointed forward " I was wondering if there was anything I could do or if you need help with anything " she meowed her tone was serious she dipped her head as she was in front of him

Twilight01
February 21st, 2018, 08:00 PM
Bored..)
The tortoiseshell she cat blinked and looked over at the deputy she trotted up to him flicking her tail a few times her ears pointed forward " I was wondering if there was anything I could do or if you need help with anything " she meowed her tone was serious she dipped her head as she was in front of him

Starbelly tilted his head in thought, "You know, that is a good question. How would you like leading a hunting patrol?" He said decisively, "Take the new warriors. Fawncreek, Brackenheart, and Gatorjaws." Starbelly dipped his head towards the trio.

Boba Fett

Seraphon
February 21st, 2018, 08:09 PM
Starbelly tilted his head in thought, "You know, that is a good question. How would you like leading a hunting patrol?" He said decisively, "Take the new warriors. Fawncreek, Brackenheart, and Gatorjaws." Starbelly dipped his head towards the trio.

Boba Fett
Fawncreek and Brackenheart are about to go out on a patrol, but Gatorjaws is free!)

Gatorjaws paced up and down. He didn't realize his first moments as a warrior were going to be Sooo... Boring...

Leucos
February 21st, 2018, 08:21 PM

Boba Fett
Fawncreek and Brackenheart are about to go out on a patrol, but Gatorjaws is free!)

Gatorjaws paced up and down. He didn't realize his first moments as a warrior were going to be Sooo... Boring...

Patchcry ears perked up and nodded quickly " id love to . Thank you starbelly I'll get on to it right away " she meowed she dipped her head again and took off in search for gatorjaws her eyes scanned the place again she skidded to a halt and spotted the new warrior she flicked her tail again and twitched her whiskers as well she held her head high " gatorjaws! Starbelly wants me to take you on a hunting patrol are you up for it? " she shouted/asked so the tom could hear her with a tilt of her head

Seraphon
February 21st, 2018, 08:28 PM
Patchcry ears perked up and nodded quickly " id love to . Thank you starbelly I'll get on to it right away " she meowed she dipped her head again and took off in search for gatorjaws her eyes scanned the place again she skidded to a halt and spotted the new warrior she flicked her tail again and twitched her whiskers as well she held her head high " gatorjaws! Starbelly wants me to take you on a hunting patrol are you up for it? " she shouted/asked so the tom could hear her with a tilt of her head
Gatorjaws perked up as he was asked on a date hunting patrol, maybe it wasn't going to be so boring after all,"Of course! I'd love to go on a date hunting patrol!" He replied enthusiastically as he bounded up to Patchcry. But then he remembered that he wasn't an apprentice anymore and he stopped and walked calmly towards her instead, ready for the date hunting patrol.

Leucos
February 21st, 2018, 08:35 PM
Gatorjaws perked up as he was asked on a date hunting patrol, maybe it wasn't going to be so boring after all,"Of course! I'd love to go on a date hunting patrol!" He replied enthusiastically as he bounded up to Patchcry. But then he remembered that he wasn't an apprentice anymore and he stopped and walked calmly towards her instead, ready for the date hunting patrol.

Patchcry had a small smile watching gatorjaws bound up to her he looked as if he were an apprentice again she chuckled " no need to hide your excitement gatorjaws I don't mind " she meowed calmly her tail curling and uncurling a few times to be honest she was just as excited to go hunting since all she has done was talk to an apprentice who had no clue what irony was and she has just been sitting around camp as well. Which to her made her feel useless in a way. She turned around facing the direction of the territory and looked over her shoulder at gatorjaws " ready? So tell me how was your ceremony ? Couldn't really see because of everyone else was in the way " she meowed with a tail flick

Seraphon
February 21st, 2018, 08:38 PM
Patchcry had a small smile watching gatorjaws bound up to her he looked as if he were an apprentice again she chuckled " no need to hide your excitement gatorjaws I don't mind " she meowed calmly her tail curling and uncurling a few times to be honest she was just as excited to go hunting since all she has done was talk to an apprentice who had no clue what irony was and she has just been sitting around camp as well. Which to her made her feel useless in a way. She turned around facing the direction of the territory and looked over her shoulder at gatorjaws " ready? So tell me how was your ceremony ? Couldn't really see because of everyone else was in the way " she meowed with a tail flick
Gatorjaws turned his head away,"Okay!" He laughed, then he looked back at her,"Ready! Oh! Well, it was amazing! I'm so proud of myself and my siblings!" He mewed, looking genuinely happy and excited,"Anyone else coming on patrol with us!?" He mewed eagerly.

Leucos
February 21st, 2018, 09:05 PM
Gatorjaws turned his head away,"Okay!" He laughed, then he looked back at her,"Ready! Oh! Well, it was amazing! I'm so proud of myself and my siblings!" He mewed, looking genuinely happy and excited,"Anyone else coming on patrol with us!?" He mewed eagerly.

Patchcry shook her head " no. No one else since your siblings , Deathheart and tearfall are on another patrol . And I'm glad you enjoyed it " she meowed she started walking to the territory she looked ahead not looking at gatorjaws . She flicked an ear " is this your first time hunting? " she asked

Seraphon
February 21st, 2018, 09:07 PM
Patchcry shook her head " no. No one else since your siblings , Deathheart and tearfall are on another patrol . And I'm glad you enjoyed it " she meowed she started walking to the territory she looked ahead not looking at gatorjaws . She flicked an ear " is this your first time hunting? " she asked
Gatorjaws followed Patchcry, exited for the patrol,"Well, no, I've hunted before... Just never as a warrior!" He replied, still obviously excited.

Leucos
February 21st, 2018, 09:14 PM
Gatorjaws followed Patchcry, exited for the patrol,"Well, no, I've hunted before... Just never as a warrior!" He replied, still obviously excited.

She chuckled which turned into a small laugh " oh? Being a apprentice or warrior makes no difference . It's hunting either way. What makes it so different that your hunting as a warrior if I may ask? " she asked and looked at him with a smile she spotted a lot of trees not far from where they were at they were close to the territory .

Seraphon
February 21st, 2018, 09:17 PM
She chuckled which turned into a small laugh " oh? Being a apprentice or warrior makes no difference . It's hunting either way. What makes it so different that your hunting as a warrior if I may ask? " she asked and looked at him with a smile she spotted a lot of trees not far from where they were at they were close to the territory .
Gatorjaws looked up at the trees and shrugged,"I honestly don't know... Maybe it has something to do with your pride. You feel as if it's your special day today and no other day will ever be as special to you and your littlermates. I guess it's just the memories you looke foreword to," he looked back at her.

Leucos
February 22nd, 2018, 04:17 PM
Gatorjaws looked up at the trees and shrugged,"I honestly don't know... Maybe it has something to do with your pride. You feel as if it's your special day today and no other day will ever be as special to you and your littlermates. I guess it's just the memories you looke foreword to," he looked back at her.

Patchcry smiled as she listened to the young warrior they made it to the territory and she sighed " well we're here . And there are always special days gatorjaws but I suppose that one would top most of them. So would you wanna take left or right ? " she meowed and looked at the tom with a tilt of her head she honestly didn't care which she ended up with as long as they catch something to feed the clan .

Seraphon
February 22nd, 2018, 04:25 PM
Patchcry smiled as she listened to the young warrior they made it to the territory and she sighed " well we're here . And there are always special days gatorjaws but I suppose that one would top most of them. So would you wanna take left or right ? " she meowed and looked at the tom with a tilt of her head she honestly didn't care which she ended up with as long as they catch something to feed the clan .
Gatorjaws nodded,"That's true, and I'll take right," he started stalking to the right of it.

Leucos
February 22nd, 2018, 04:44 PM
Gatorjaws nodded,"That's true, and I'll take right," he started stalking to the right of it.

She flicked her tail and had an amused smile she twitched her whiskers and whent to the left her head low as her nose was just above the ground trying to catch any sents of prey like vole , squirrel , mice etc . She walked a few good tail lengths away now raising her head her nose pointed to the sky and took a few wifs of the fair. Her mouth watered as she caught the sent of a vole which were one of her favorite things to eat. She licked her lips as her whiskers twitched she looked around for the vole as she continued to walk she stopped abruptly as she spotted the vole sitting on a patch of moss nibbling on a petal from a plant . Patchcry flicked her right ear and narrowed her eyes she quietly walked to the left of the vole and hid in a bush that was close to the tiny creature she reached a paw out of the bush and placed it on the ground her tail flicking as she waited . The vole didn't notice her so she took the opportunity and ran at it , the vole ears flicked and looked over its shoulder to see patchcry running at it so it took off. But it had little time to escape patchcry leaped into the air her claws out and pounced on the vole bitting down on its neck cutting off its cry . The tortoiseshell she cat held the vole in her jaws and looked around she set it near a tree and covered it with dirt from the ground to keep it safe.
I wonder how gatorjaws is doing

Seraphon
February 22nd, 2018, 06:52 PM
She flicked her tail and had an amused smile she twitched her whiskers and whent to the left her head low as her nose was just above the ground trying to catch any sents of prey like vole , squirrel , mice etc . She walked a few good tail lengths away now raising her head her nose pointed to the sky and took a few wifs of the fair. Her mouth watered as she caught the sent of a vole which were one of her favorite things to eat. She licked her lips as her whiskers twitched she looked around for the vole as she continued to walk she stopped abruptly as she spotted the vole sitting on a patch of moss nibbling on a petal from a plant . Patchcry flicked her right ear and narrowed her eyes she quietly walked to the left of the vole and hid in a bush that was close to the tiny creature she reached a paw out of the bush and placed it on the ground her tail flicking as she waited . The vole didn't notice her so she took the opportunity and ran at it , the vole ears flicked and looked over its shoulder to see patchcry running at it so it took off. But it had little time to escape patchcry leaped into the air her claws out and pounced on the vole bitting down on its neck cutting off its cry . The tortoiseshell she cat held the vole in her jaws and looked around she set it near a tree and covered it with dirt from the ground to keep it safe.
I wonder how gatorjaws is doing
Gatorjaws carefully stalked around, mouth open, scenting the air for any signs of prey and ears pricked, listening for any slight nibbling or pecking. His eyes were wide, scanning for any signs of movement, so when he saw a slight rustle in a patch of ferns, he immedeately lowered himself any more. Gatorjaws picked his way to the ferns and quickly caught scent of mouse... Or was it shrew...? Gatorjaws wasn't sure, but he made sure that he wasn't easily sensed by the prey. Gatorjaws finally got in range and saw that it was a shrew. He stayed behind it, making sure it couldn't see him and then he pounced. It looked up at him with tiny scared eyes, but before it had a chance to escape he had landed squarely on it, killing it with a swift nip on the neck. He quickly dug a hole and buried it. He started looking around for any more prey.

Leucos
February 22nd, 2018, 07:13 PM
Gatorjaws carefully stalked around, mouth open, scenting the air for any signs of prey and ears pricked, listening for any slight nibbling or pecking. His eyes were wide, scanning for any signs of movement, so when he saw a slight rustle in a patch of ferns, he immedeately lowered himself any more. Gatorjaws picked his way to the ferns and quickly caught scent of mouse... Or was it shrew...? Gatorjaws wasn't sure, but he made sure that he wasn't easily sensed by the prey. Gatorjaws finally got in range and saw that it was a shrew. He stayed behind it, making sure it couldn't see him and then he pounced. It looked up at him with tiny scared eyes, but before it had a chance to escape he had landed squarely on it, killing it with a swift nip on the neck. He quickly dug a hole and buried it. He started looking around for any more prey.

( Shall there be a Fox or badger attack?? Or none ?) Paychcry flicked her ears as she returned with two mice and the vole from earlier she held the prey by their tails she blinked a few times as she looked around for gatorjaws but she figured he was doing ok and possibly caught something. She sighed and was back at the place they began with she set her prey down and licked her lips again she shook her fur a few times she looked to the right where he had gone she covered the prey yet again and sighed she looked back to the right staring for a long time " gatorjaws you doing alright !? " she yelled loud enough she thought the tom could hear and perked her ears up and waited his response

Seraphon
February 22nd, 2018, 08:04 PM
( Shall there be a Fox or badger attack?? Or none ?) Paychcry flicked her ears as she returned with two mice and the vole from earlier she held the prey by their tails she blinked a few times as she looked around for gatorjaws but she figured he was doing ok and possibly caught something. She sighed and was back at the place they began with she set her prey down and licked her lips again she shook her fur a few times she looked to the right where he had gone she covered the prey yet again and sighed she looked back to the right staring for a long time " gatorjaws you doing alright !? " she yelled loud enough she thought the tom could hear and perked her ears up and waited his response
I'll make him just late at first but as soon as Patchcry can slightly see him a fox shall attack because I said so)
Gatorjaws was carrying the shrew he'd caught as well as a sparrow and I skinny squirrel,then when he could just see the outline of Patchcry he smelled something. He dropped the prey to get a better whiff of it but suddenly a snarling fox stalked out of the sadowy brambles. Gatorjaws blindly clawed its muzzle, backing away. He was relieved when he felt blood on his claws, but it quickly faded when he heard an even angrier growl.

Leucos
February 22nd, 2018, 08:12 PM
I'll make him just late at first but as soon as Patchcry can slightly see him a fox shall attack because I said so)
Gatorjaws was carrying the shrew he'd caught as well as a sparrow and I skinny squirrel,then when he could just see the outline of Patchcry he smelled something. He dropped the prey to get a better whiff of it but suddenly a snarling fox stalked out of the sadowy brambles. Gatorjaws blindly clawed its muzzle, backing away. He was relieved when he felt blood on his claws, but it quickly faded when he heard an even angrier growl.

Patchcry smelled a disgusting ordor as soon as she saw the toms outline she flicked her ears and was wide eyed she heard a small bit of a growl and instantly her neck fur began to bristle her tail twitched oh mouse dung a fox!!!! she crouched and ran toward the toms outline soon she could see gatorjaws and a darkish red colored pelt which belonged to the Fox she bared her teeth and her eyes narrowed she hissed loudly . She was a tail length away and growled she held her head high " hey fox over here! " she shouted her tone was of anger she looked over at gatorjaws and gulped he was a new warrior and he just had to face his first Fox today! She didn't want him harmed especially because he had siblings she hoped the Fox would go for her instead and let gatorjaws be able to escape today of all days!

Seraphon
February 22nd, 2018, 08:20 PM
Patchcry smelled a disgusting ordor as soon as she saw the toms outline she flicked her ears and was wide eyed she heard a small bit of a growl and instantly her neck fur began to bristle her tail twitched oh mouse dung a fox!!!! she crouched and ran toward the toms outline soon she could see gatorjaws and a darkish red colored pelt which belonged to the Fox she bared her teeth and her eyes narrowed she hissed loudly . She was a tail length away and growled she held her head high " hey fox over here! " she shouted her tone was of anger she looked over at gatorjaws and gulped he was a new warrior and he just had to face his first Fox today! She didn't want him harmed especially because he had siblings she hoped the Fox would go for her instead and let gatorjaws be able to escape today of all days!
The fox snapped its head around to stare at her. It was contemplating to attack its 'attacker' or the new cat. Gatorjaws took this moment to pounce on its back and bite down hard.

Leucos
February 22nd, 2018, 08:35 PM
The fox snapped its head around to stare at her. It was contemplating to attack its 'attacker' or the new cat. Gatorjaws took this moment to pounce on its back and bite down hard.

She gulped as the Fox stared at her for a while her legs shook she hated foxes and badgers if she would have to pick out of the two she would choose badger . Patchcry was again wide eyed her mouth was open well he is brave I'll give him that but that was a mouse brained move he could have been easily tackled down and have been the foxes prey ! she shook her head but she was still afraid and hissed " why did you do that!?! Run ! " she shouted her paws felt glued to the ground and her legs shook more she shook her head again she wanted to attack she wanted to help but fear was getting the best of her. Foxes were the one thing she was afraid of the most . She closed her eyes and ran at the fox her claws were sharpened and she clawed the Fox nose she bet that the Fox could smell her fear

Seraphon
February 23rd, 2018, 02:32 PM
She gulped as the Fox stared at her for a while her legs shook she hated foxes and badgers if she would have to pick out of the two she would choose badger . Patchcry was again wide eyed her mouth was open well he is brave I'll give him that but that was a mouse brained move he could have been easily tackled down and have been the foxes prey ! she shook her head but she was still afraid and hissed " why did you do that!?! Run ! " she shouted her paws felt glued to the ground and her legs shook more she shook her head again she wanted to attack she wanted to help but fear was getting the best of her. Foxes were the one thing she was afraid of the most . She closed her eyes and ran at the fox her claws were sharpened and she clawed the Fox nose she bet that the Fox could smell her fear
"We can't! We have to bring our fresh kill to the camp!" He mumbled to her, except that it came out more like,"V ca! V ah to ring rh freh kih to ve cap!" He kept clawing at the fox, trying to weaken it as Patchcry started to help him.

Leucos
February 23rd, 2018, 03:39 PM
"We can't! We have to bring our fresh kill to the camp!" He mumbled to her, except that it came out more like,"V ca! V ah to ring rh freh kih to ve cap!" He kept clawing at the fox, trying to weaken it as Patchcry started to help him.

Patchcry flicked her right ear she huffed and her eyes narrowed she was so tempted to run off but that would make her look like a coward and that she didn't want . She never liked to be called a coward or to be humiliated . Her tail started lashing now and her lips pulled back as she hissed at the Fox she crouched and closed her eyes taking a deep breath her claws were still sharpened she lunged forward and bit the brutes right paw she was snarling as well. But inside she was still afraid a lot afraid though on the outside she tried her best not to show it it would make her look weak. She looked up at the Fox all she really saw was it's necks underside and jaw and a bit of teeth it's stench filled her nose . please let us leave safely and don't let what happened last time happen again please and if it does let my life be the one that taken . she closed her eyes and her bite on its paw grew stronger she wasn't letting go

Seraphon
February 23rd, 2018, 03:51 PM
Patchcry flicked her right ear she huffed and her eyes narrowed she was so tempted to run off but that would make her look like a coward and that she didn't want . She never liked to be called a coward or to be humiliated . Her tail started lashing now and her lips pulled back as she hissed at the Fox she crouched and closed her eyes taking a deep breath her claws were still sharpened she lunged forward and bit the brutes right paw she was snarling as well. But inside she was still afraid a lot afraid though on the outside she tried her best not to show it it would make her look weak. She looked up at the Fox all she really saw was it's necks underside and jaw and a bit of teeth it's stench filled her nose . please let us leave safely and don't let what happened last time happen again please and if it does let my life be the one that taken . she closed her eyes and her bite on its paw grew stronger she wasn't letting go
The fox screeched and stomped its feet. It tryed to drag itself away, but Patchcry wouldn't let go,spit played dead, hoping they'd let go.

Gatorjaws held on a moment longer then loosed his grip,looking questioningly at Patchcry.

Leucos
February 23rd, 2018, 04:03 PM
The fox screeched and stomped its feet. It tryed to drag itself away, but Patchcry wouldn't let go,spit played dead, hoping they'd let go.

Gatorjaws held on a moment longer then loosed his grip,looking questioningly at Patchcry.

The tortoiseshell she cat opened her eyes and looked at the Fox she flicked her ears and let go of its paw and gagged licking her lips a few times she raised her left paw and licked it now setting it down . She looked at gatorjaws and huffed
" what? " she asked her tone serious and acted as if nothing happened but she knew what happened she just hoped that a he didn't see her be afraid she didn't want any one to see this side of her scared and confused weak useless . She looked at the Fox which was now laying down she bared her teeth
your kind take many of ours . Your kind take the pure loving and sometimes defenseless ones who don't get a chance at winning a fight against one of you . Your kind take some one we love and only see them as prey . I hope your kind will feel the same pain I felt ! she thought enraged she looked away and her ears flattened

Seraphon
February 23rd, 2018, 04:09 PM
The tortoiseshell she cat opened her eyes and looked at the Fox she flicked her ears and let go of its paw and gagged licking her lips a few times she raised her left paw and licked it now setting it down . She looked at gatorjaws and huffed
" what? " she asked her tone serious and acted as if nothing happened but she knew what happened she just hoped that a he didn't see her be afraid she didn't want any one to see this side of her scared and confused weak useless . She looked at the Fox which was now laying down she bared her teeth
your kind take many of ours . Your kind take the pure loving and sometimes defenseless ones who don't get a chance at winning a fight against one of you . Your kind take some one we love and only see them as prey . I hope your kind will feel the same pain I felt ! she thought enraged she looked away and her ears flattened
Gatorjaws tilted his head,"Is it dead? I can't tell from here!"

Suddenly the fox shot upwards and bolted, taking the first chance it got to get away.

Leucos
February 23rd, 2018, 04:13 PM
Gatorjaws tilted his head,"Is it dead? I can't tell from here!"

Suddenly the fox shot upwards and bolted, taking the first chance it got to get away.

Patchcry felt her neck fur bristled she bared her teeth and her tail was up
" coward! " she yelled at the Fox . She shook her fur and looked at gatorjaws
" I think that will give you your answer hmm? C'mon let's go back to camp with our fresh kill " she meowed she turned around walking back to her little collection of prey her tail was down and it dragged a bit across the ground .
he didn't notice did he??? I hope not she looked at gatorjaws out of the corner of her eye then quickly looked forward .

Seraphon
February 23rd, 2018, 04:18 PM
Patchcry felt her neck fur bristled she bared her teeth and her tail was up
" coward! " she yelled at the Fox . She shook her fur and looked at gatorjaws
" I think that will give you your answer hmm? C'mon let's go back to camp with our fresh kill " she meowed she turned around walking back to her little collection of prey her tail was down and it dragged a bit across the ground .
he didn't notice did he??? I hope not she looked at gatorjaws out of the corner of her eye then quickly looked forward .
Gatorjaws laughed,"Yeah, I guess so," he picked up his prey and followed the older warrior.

Leucos
February 23rd, 2018, 04:55 PM
Gatorjaws laughed,"Yeah, I guess so," he picked up his prey and followed the older warrior.

She smiled a bit and found her collection she moved the dirt away from it and grabbed the prey by their tails she sighed twitching her whiskers she started to walk back to the camp her tail flicked a few times as well . A memory passed by all thanks to that Fox this caused her to wince her face now had a expression of sadness and her ears flattened the memory was when she was a young apprentice she was about 31 moons now . She and another apprentice were playing together then they started to chase each other patchcry or known as patchpaw back then loved that other apprentice a lot the other apprentice was a white cat with a black patch over their right eye . As they were running they ended up in the territory and a fox just appeared out of know where and started attacking . Patchpaw couldn't do anything and the Fox killed the other apprentice taking it away as its prey . That night patchpaw had cried a lot that's how she got her name patchcry. Patchcry growled and her sad expression vanished to one of seriousness and her ears perked back up her bite on the preys tails grew stronger all because of a mangy fox! she sighed
" so how was hunting as a warrior ? Besides running in to a fox " she meowed through the tails

Seraphon
February 23rd, 2018, 06:15 PM
She smiled a bit and found her collection she moved the dirt away from it and grabbed the prey by their tails she sighed twitching her whiskers she started to walk back to the camp her tail flicked a few times as well . A memory passed by all thanks to that Fox this caused her to wince her face now had a expression of sadness and her ears flattened the memory was when she was a young apprentice she was about 31 moons now . She and another apprentice were playing together then they started to chase each other patchcry or known as patchpaw back then loved that other apprentice a lot the other apprentice was a white cat with a black patch over their right eye . As they were running they ended up in the territory and a fox just appeared out of know where and started attacking . Patchpaw couldn't do anything and the Fox killed the other apprentice taking it away as its prey . That night patchpaw had cried a lot that's how she got her name patchcry. Patchcry growled and her sad expression vanished to one of seriousness and her ears perked back up her bite on the preys tails grew stronger all because of a mangy fox! she sighed
" so how was hunting as a warrior ? Besides running in to a fox " she meowed through the tails
"G-great... But you seem... I don't know... Angry? Sad? I'm not good with emotions so I'm honestly not sure, maybe it was nothing?" Gatorjaws' mew was muffled by feathers and fur. He honestly didn't know if something was wrong with Patchcry, but he cared enough about his Clanmates to ask.

Leucos
February 23rd, 2018, 06:43 PM
"G-great... But you seem... I don't know... Angry? Sad? I'm not good with emotions so I'm honestly not sure, maybe it was nothing?" Gatorjaws' mew was muffled by feathers and fur. He honestly didn't know if something was wrong with Patchcry, but he cared enough about his Clanmates to ask.

Patchcry blinked and looked down she flicked her tail and ears
" just an old memory no need to worry about me I'm not that important . And I'm glad you enjoyed it " she meowed her tail swished once and looked forward " race you " she meowed she might be an older warrior but she could still have some fun . She started to run back to camp her claws were out to get a better grip on the ground .

Seraphon
February 23rd, 2018, 07:00 PM
Patchcry blinked and looked down she flicked her tail and ears
" just an old memory no need to worry about me I'm not that important . And I'm glad you enjoyed it " she meowed her tail swished once and looked forward " race you " she meowed she might be an older warrior but she could still have some fun . She started to run back to camp her claws were out to get a better grip on the ground .
Gatorjaws was still a bit worried about her but shrugged it off and charged as she challenged his to a race. He dug his claws in the ground, willing himself to push off even harder because of this, but he didn't dug them to deep so that he wouldn't get stuck. He let his tail stream behind him, using it solely for balance and he could feel himself slowly accelerating. He could feel the wind blowing swiftly through his fur and the adrenaline coursing through his as he ran, chest already heaving.

Leucos
February 23rd, 2018, 07:11 PM
Gatorjaws was still a bit worried about her but shrugged it off and charged as she challenged his to a race. He dug his claws in the ground, willing himself to push off even harder because of this, but he didn't dug them to deep so that he wouldn't get stuck. He let his tail stream behind him, using it solely for balance and he could feel himself slowly accelerating. He could feel the wind blowing swiftly through his fur and the adrenaline coursing through his as he ran, chest already heaving.

Patchcry looked over her shoulder at gatorjaws and smiled she chuckled and looked forward again it felt as if she was a kit again . She decided to slow down and let him win by dropping her prey and scratching her ear it also gave her jaws a break since they started to ache . She watched the tom run as she was now cleaning her chest fur .

Seraphon
February 23rd, 2018, 08:26 PM
Patchcry looked over her shoulder at gatorjaws and smiled she chuckled and looked forward again it felt as if she was a kit again . She decided to slow down and let him win by dropping her prey and scratching her ear it also gave her jaws a break since they started to ache . She watched the tom run as she was now cleaning her chest fur .
Gatorjaws looked back at Patchcry, who had stopped, but Gatorjaws continued foreword, he was almost at camp, he could already see the entrance. He quickly slid through it despensed his prey and left camp again to wait for Patchcry.

Leucos
February 23rd, 2018, 08:45 PM
Gatorjaws looked back at Patchcry, who had stopped, but Gatorjaws continued foreword, he was almost at camp, he could already see the entrance. He quickly slid through it despensed his prey and left camp again to wait for Patchcry.

Patchcry chuckled and grabbed her prey she ran as fast as she could her legs almost a blur and her tail was in the air ears pointed forward she made it to camp in no time and deposited her prey to the pile now shaking her fur with a twitch of her whiskers she walked to where gatorjaws was " you know I let you win right? " she meowed with a tilt of her head smirking and flicked her tail

Seraphon
February 23rd, 2018, 09:11 PM
Patchcry chuckled and grabbed her prey she ran as fast as she could her legs almost a blur and her tail was in the air ears pointed forward she made it to camp in no time and deposited her prey to the pile now shaking her fur with a twitch of her whiskers she walked to where gatorjaws was " you know I let you win right? " she meowed with a tilt of her head smirking and flicked her tail
Gatorjaws smiled, a gleam in his eyes,"Well, I mean, you wouldn't have stopped for nothing," he laughed.

Leucos
February 23rd, 2018, 09:16 PM
Gatorjaws smiled, a gleam in his eyes,"Well, I mean, you wouldn't have stopped for nothing," he laughed.

The tortoiseshell warrior laughed a bit and her tail curled then uncurled
" that is true . I do believe we are finished with our patrol ... So there's really nothing else to do " she meowed she looked over at the warriors den a nap did sound good at the moment she looked at gatorjaws and smiled " but I will say this you were brave back there with the fox. Even though it was a mouse brained move " she added

Seraphon
February 23rd, 2018, 09:28 PM
The tortoiseshell warrior laughed a bit and her tail curled then uncurled
" that is true . I do believe we are finished with our patrol ... So there's really nothing else to do " she meowed she looked over at the warriors den a nap did sound good at the moment she looked at gatorjaws and smiled " but I will say this you were brave back there with the fox. Even though it was a mouse brained move " she added
Gatorjaws grinned,"Ummm... Thanks? I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or not," he laughed again and then stretched,"Do you think Brackenheart and Ferncreek are back from patrol yet?" He asked.

Leucos
February 23rd, 2018, 09:38 PM
Gatorjaws grinned,"Ummm... Thanks? I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or not," he laughed again and then stretched,"Do you think Brackenheart and Ferncreek are back from patrol yet?" He asked.

She blinked and looked around for a while then shrugged
" I'm not sure " she meowed she smiled and flicked her ear
" welp I'm off to take a nap stay out of trouble " she meowed and trotted off to the warrior den her tail in the air and head was held high ( end?)

Twilight01
February 23rd, 2018, 09:40 PM
CFVY did Wishpaw ever get assigned a mentor?)

Seraphon
February 23rd, 2018, 09:59 PM
She blinked and looked around for a while then shrugged
" I'm not sure " she meowed she smiled and flicked her ear
" welp I'm off to take a nap stay out of trouble " she meowed and trotted off to the warrior den her tail in the air and head was held high ( end?)
Gatorjaws smiled and nodded then walked to the prey pile to have something to eat.(yeah.)

Leucos
February 26th, 2018, 03:55 PM
Juniperstar stood up and shook her fur climbing back up on the leaders rock her tail was in the air and she sat down near the edge of it her ears perked up and her head held high now clearing her throat . She took a deep breath then exhailed " cats of Juniperclan gather around leaders rock for an ceremony ! " she shouted hopefully everyone would be able to hear she looked down and flicked her ears " brackenheart it is your time for an apprentice you will be mentor to wishpaw . Do you best to pass on what you know to wishpaw " she meowed she awaited their response
Boba Fett
Twilight01

Seraphon
February 26th, 2018, 03:59 PM
Juniperstar stood up and shook her fur climbing back up on the leaders rock her tail was in the air and she sat down near the edge of it her ears perked up and her head held high now clearing her throat . She took a deep breath then exhailed " cats of Juniperclan gather around leaders rock for an ceremony ! " she shouted hopefully everyone would be able to hear she looked down and flicked her ears " brackenheart it is your time for an apprentice you will be mentor to wishpaw . Do you best to pass on what you know to wishpaw " she meowed she awaited their response
Boba Fett
Twilight01
Brackenheart's grin and happy face quickly turned serious again. He dipped his head,"I'll do my best Juniperstar," he then turned to face Wishpaw. He flicked his ear and walked up to the apprentice.

Twilight01

Twilight01
February 26th, 2018, 05:30 PM
Boba Fett
Twilight01
Brackenheart's grin and happy face quickly turned serious again. He dipped his head,"I'll do my best Juniperstar," he then turned to face Wishpaw. He flicked his ear and walked up to the apprentice.

Twilight01

*Reads post* OH ************ UMMM)

Wishpaw turned to face Brackenheart and walked towards him. Her heart raced with excitement as she reached to touch bases with him. Her mentor had disappeared and she had been waiting to get a new mentor ever since!

I hope that's ok with you CFVY, I don't know how else to explain her name other than that.)

Seraphon
February 26th, 2018, 06:16 PM
*Reads post* OH ************ UMMM)

Wishpaw turned to face Brackenheart and walked towards him. Her heart raced with excitement as she reached to touch bases with him. Her mentor had disappeared and she had been waiting to get a new mentor ever since!

I hope that's ok with you CFVY, I don't know how else to explain her name other than that.)
Brackenheart's heart was racing. He was a mentor!? He was just barely a warrior! How could he be a mentor to Wishpaw!? He just hoped that he was a good cat for the apprentice to learn from.

Twilight01
February 27th, 2018, 06:47 AM
Brackenheart's heart was racing. He was a mentor!? He was just barely a warrior! How could he be a mentor to Wishpaw!? He just hoped that he was a good cat for the apprentice to learn from.

Wishpaw could see the tension in Brackenheart's stance but she was just overjoyed. "What are we going to do now?" She asked, prompting him to take charge of the situation.

Seraphon
February 27th, 2018, 03:00 PM
Wishpaw could see the tension in Brackenheart's stance but she was just overjoyed. "What are we going to do now?" She asked, prompting him to take charge of the situation.
Brackenheart smiled happily,"you know how to hunt, right?" He tilted his head.

Twilight01
February 27th, 2018, 03:05 PM
Brackenheart smiled happily,"you know how to hunt, right?" He tilted his head.
Wishpaw shifted her paws uncomfortably, "Well, sorta." Wishpaw was too embarrassed to say that her previous mentor had only taught her the hunters crouch, she had never actually caught anything, unless you count the elderly mouse that no one ate.

Seraphon
February 27th, 2018, 03:49 PM
Wishpaw shifted her paws uncomfortably, "Well, sorta." Wishpaw was too embarrassed to say that her previous mentor had only taught her the hunters crouch, she had never actually caught anything, unless you count the elderly mouse that no one ate.
Brackenheart touched his nose to her head and then he flicked his tail, indicating for Wishpaw to follow and then he led the way out of camp. When they were outside of the camp Brackenheart turned to her,"Show me your hunters' crouch," he instructed.

Twilight01
February 27th, 2018, 05:09 PM
Brackenheart touched his nose to her head and then he flicked his tail, indicating for Wishpaw to follow and then he led the way out of camp. When they were outside of the camp Brackenheart turned to her,"Show me your hunters' crouch," he instructed.

Wishpaw hesitantly bent down. She crouched so her body was flat almost on the ground but her tail swished the leaves behind her.

Seraphon
February 27th, 2018, 06:09 PM
Wishpaw hesitantly bent down. She crouched so her body was flat almost on the ground but her tail swished the leaves behind her.
"Good," he smiled,"Just remember. Silent," then he flicked his tail toward a patch of ferns,"See what you can find and catch there, and then bring it back here."