PDA

View Full Version : ❤ owl's everything finder ❤

Owl
February 14th, 2018, 10:21 PM
:happycat:Okay, so I still have cats that have openings! I wish to fill them.
I would greatly appreciate it, if they got filled!

Key: Need Want Appreciated
First up: PONDPAW (https://samsamii1.weebly.com/pondpaw.html)
-RiverClan Apprentice
-her father is Rockstrike played by Bella~
-she is interested in both toms and she-cats
-9 moons old
ROLES OPEN:
love interests
sister/brother (preferably dark/black)
best friend(can be love interest)
friends
enemies(with a reason)

x.x.x.x.x.x.x

And: Eucalyptuspaw (https://samsamii1.weebly.com/eucalyptuspaw.html)
-ThunderClan apprentice
-9 moons
-trickster
-flirty
-likes toms and she-cats
ROLES OPEN:
mother
father
sister/brother
love interests[3]Lefty
enemies
best friend

If you have a form, just link me to their form and tell me what role you would like! If you do not have a link just simply fill this out for me:

Name:
Why(optional):
Picture/Description:
Personality:
Anything else:

:heartbounce: Thank you so much! :heartbounce:

Barnabas
February 14th, 2018, 10:54 PM
For Pondpaw I have Blazingstream (https://meganscharriesite.weebly.com/blazingstream.html) for friend
For Windcrest I have Cindersplash (https://meganscharriesite.weebly.com/cindersplash.html) for former mentor
For Eucalyptuspaw I have Ravenpaw (https://meganscharriesite.weebly.com/ravenpaw.html) for Love interest
For Tinyfawn I have Brokenheart (https://meganscharriesite.weebly.com/brokenheart.html) for love interest.
Owl.

Owl
February 14th, 2018, 11:01 PM
For Pondpaw I have Blazingstream (https://meganscharriesite.weebly.com/blazingstream.html) for friend
For Windcrest I have Cindersplash (https://meganscharriesite.weebly.com/cindersplash.html) for former mentor
For Eucalyptuspaw I have Ravenpaw (https://meganscharriesite.weebly.com/ravenpaw.html) for Love interest
For Tinyfawn I have Brokenheart (https://meganscharriesite.weebly.com/brokenheart.html) for love interest.
Owl.

Pondpaw: Unfortunately, I want to keep apprentices as the only friends for Pondpaw, on my last finder you had put Needepaw c: do you wanna start a roleplay between the two?

Windcrest: Cindersplash accepted!

Eucalyptuspaw: Ravenpaw accepted!

Tinyfawn: I think Brokenheart is better as a friend c: hope this is okay!

Barnabas
February 14th, 2018, 11:03 PM
Pondpaw: Unfortunately, I want to keep apprentices as the only friends for Pondpaw, on my last finder you had put Needepaw c: do you wanna start a roleplay between the two?

Windcrest: Cindersplash accepted!

Eucalyptuspaw: Ravenpaw accepted!

Tinyfawn: I think Brokenheart is better as a friend c: hope this is okay!

Their all fine and I understand for Blazingstream. Sure we can rp Pond and Needle.

Owl
February 14th, 2018, 11:04 PM
Their all fine and I understand for Blazingstream. Sure we can rp Pond and Needle.

Would you please post a starter c:

Barnabas
February 14th, 2018, 11:04 PM
Would you please post a starter c:

can do!

Twilight01
February 14th, 2018, 11:07 PM
For Windcrest I have Appleheart (http://giannamantegna.wixsite.com/charactersite/appleheart) as a friend.

Owl
February 14th, 2018, 11:11 PM
For Windcrest I have Appleheart (http://giannamantegna.wixsite.com/charactersite/appleheart) as a friend.

accepted!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 09:00 AM
as you know I have the cinnamon roll sliverpaw! For love interest with Eucalyptuspaw!
And
Greymoon
https://78.media.tumblr.com/ce5af465...kdno3_1280.png
A shy, quiet clan cat ( she can be in any clan as long as it’s with her love~), she gets shy really easily and if often considered to be cute despite her smarts in battle. When alone she tends to hum to herself or even sing a little with her soft soothing voice but if you find her singing she’ll be embarrassed around you for a whole week. Despite this if you happen to be the one she fell for she’ll be more open and almost a bit flirty even. She is the sister of death, and often vists her here and there ( which may be why she gets her flirty stuff from) death often gives her advice for love and all that so that’s why she’s so brave about it. Either way If you return her love she’ll be so happy but embarrassed that she won’t stop purring whenever she’s around you. Don’t worry she’ll try to control herself from loving you too much but sometimes she just can’t help it!
I’m still which clan she should be in so If you want her a mate for some peep you can have her! :3 of course if you want her

Owl
February 15th, 2018, 10:15 AM
as you know I have the cinnamon roll sliverpaw! For love interest with Eucalyptuspaw!
And
Greymoon
https://78.media.tumblr.com/ce5af465...kdno3_1280.png
A shy, quiet clan cat ( she can be in any clan as long as it’s with her love~), she gets shy really easily and if often considered to be cute despite her smarts in battle. When alone she tends to hum to herself or even sing a little with her soft soothing voice but if you find her singing she’ll be embarrassed around you for a whole week. Despite this if you happen to be the one she fell for she’ll be more open and almost a bit flirty even. She is the sister of death, and often vists her here and there ( which may be why she gets her flirty stuff from) death often gives her advice for love and all that so that’s why she’s so brave about it. Either way If you return her love she’ll be so happy but embarrassed that she won’t stop purring whenever she’s around you. Don’t worry she’ll try to control herself from loving you too much but sometimes she just can’t help it!
I’m still which clan she should be in so If you want her a mate for some peep you can have her! :3 of course if you want her

Of course Silverpaw is accepted~ but I'm not sure about Greymoon. Ultimately either my she-cats will end up with a tom or end up being a lover and never sticking to one cat xD

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 10:19 AM
Of course Silverpaw is accepted~ but I'm not sure about Greymoon. Ultimately either my she-cats will end up with a tom or end up being a lover and never sticking to one cat xD
Hmmm I do have raindrop
Raindrop
https://pre00.deviantart.net/1309/th...co-dafkxx1.png
A riverclan cat with a soft prideful personality however is very hot tempered, sassy and just a mean cat is what most say in reality he’s just extremely shy and hides it by pushing people away with his rudeness and cold nature but he soon regrets it and will try to do something ( without you knowing) to say sorry like placing prey where you can find it or just bringing water or even feathers to pretty up your nest. He stays away from others and If someone he trusts speaks to him he’s calm and even cool headed even. But in front of someone he has a crush on well ... that’s something y’all got to find out in your own~
If you’re interested in forbidden love of course :3

Owl
February 15th, 2018, 08:30 PM
bumpp c;

lone
February 20th, 2018, 03:25 PM
Name: Shadepaw
Role Wanted: Pondpaw’s love interest
Why: I think we could come up with a really interesting plot for them, especially with Shadepaw being so manipulative… maybe originally he could be trying to trick her or something and then actually fall in love with her? Also, I think she could really put him in his place with his ego and stuff c:
Picture/Description:
Personality: {Manipulative} {Polite} {Cruel} {Intelligent} {Strategist} {Evil} {Realist} {Extroverted}
Anything else: nope!

Name: Berrykit
Role Wanted: Pondpaw’s best friend
Why: Well, they’d definitely compliment each other really well… I feel like Berrykit would try to boss Pondpaw around a lot, and she’d probably be like “I’m not taking this from you” and straighten her out a little bit… but Berry would definitely stand up for her when it counted c:
Picture/Description:
Personality: {Extroverted} {Optimist} {Leader} {Bossy} {Bratty} {Sarcastic} {Honest} {Fickle} {Adventurous}
Anything else: none

Name: Obsidiansky
Role Wanted: Windcrest’s friend
Why: He would be able to help her get out of her shell some… and he would definitely support her, and try to make her feel better - give her little pep-talks and stuff - so I thought that’d be fun, and maybe he could go rant to her about his little love dilemma xD
Picture/Description:
Personality: {Friendly} {Listener} {Guarded} {Intelligent} {Loyal} {Reliable} {Logical} {Analyst}

Name: Rosethorn
Role Wanted: Windcrest’s enemy
Why: She’d definitely HATE how shy Windcrest was… she’s not the type to be very patient with cats like that, and she’d probably also hate the fact that she’s living in WindClan and think of her as a coward - anyways, we could probably come up with some pretty cool plot ideas with them too, maybe Rose is jealous of Wind at some point for something?
Picture/Description:
Personality: {Manipulative} {Flirtatious} {Dark} {Cruel} {Impatient} {Extroverted} {Realist} {Intelligent} {Logical}

Name: Butterflywing
Why: She would be all goofy and try and get Windcrest to laugh, and I think they’d be really cute friends… especially because Butterfly would constantly want to “set her up” with friends and be taking her out all the time and stuff…
Picture/Description:
Personality: {Cheerful} {Optimist} {Extroverted} {Protective} {Bubbly} {Kind} {Loving}

Name: Rebelfire
Role Wanted: Tinyfawn’s best friend
Why: So, I definitely feel like their personalities are pretty different… and they might not get along super well all the time, but Rebel would definitely be a “back off my friend, you don’t get to say that about her” type of cat if anyone tried to be mean to Tiny and they’d definitely be able to have some good talks and stuff… there might be some rough points but I mean it’d be interesting anyways!
Picture/Description:
Personality: {Sarcastic} {Intelligent} {Fiery} {Loyal} {Honest} {Leader} {Extroverted} {Realist} {Logical}
Anything else: Owl

Owl
February 20th, 2018, 09:41 PM
Name: Shadepaw
Role Wanted: Pondpaw’s love interest
Why: I think we could come up with a really interesting plot for them, especially with Shadepaw being so manipulative… maybe originally he could be trying to trick her or something and then actually fall in love with her? Also, I think she could really put him in his place with his ego and stuff c:
Picture/Description:
Personality: {Manipulative} {Polite} {Cruel} {Intelligent} {Strategist} {Evil} {Realist} {Extroverted}

Name: Berrykit
Role Wanted: Pondpaw’s best friend
Why: Well, they’d definitely compliment each other really well… I feel like Berrykit would try to boss Pondpaw around a lot, and she’d probably be like “I’m not taking this from you” and straighten her out a little bit… but Berry would definitely stand up for her when it counted c:
Picture/Description:
Personality: {Extroverted} {Optimist} {Leader} {Bossy} {Bratty} {Sarcastic} {Honest} {Fickle} {Adventurous}

Name: Obsidiansky
Why: He would be able to help her get out of her shell some… and he would definitely support her, and try to make her feel better - give her little pep-talks and stuff - so I thought that’d be fun, and maybe he could go rant to her about his little love dilemma xD
Picture/Description:
Personality: {Friendly} {Listener} {Guarded} {Intelligent} {Loyal} {Reliable} {Logical} {Analyst}

Name: Rosethorn
Role Wanted: Windcrest’s enemy
Why: She’d definitely HATE how shy Windcrest was… she’s not the type to be very patient with cats like that, and she’d probably also hate the fact that she’s living in WindClan and think of her as a coward - anyways, we could probably come up with some pretty cool plot ideas with them too, maybe Rose is jealous of Wind at some point for something?
Picture/Description:
Personality: {Manipulative} {Flirtatious} {Dark} {Cruel} {Impatient} {Extroverted} {Realist} {Intelligent} {Logical}

Name: Butterflywing
Why: She would be all goofy and try and get Windcrest to laugh, and I think they’d be really cute friends… especially because Butterfly would constantly want to “set her up” with friends and be taking her out all the time and stuff…
Picture/Description:
Personality: {Cheerful} {Optimist} {Extroverted} {Protective} {Bubbly} {Kind} {Loving}

Name: Rebelfire
Role Wanted: Tinyfawn’s best friend
Why: So, I definitely feel like their personalities are pretty different… and they might not get along super well all the time, but Rebel would definitely be a “back off my friend, you don’t get to say that about her” type of cat if anyone tried to be mean to Tiny and they’d definitely be able to have some good talks and stuff… there might be some rough points but I mean it’d be interesting anyways!
Picture/Description:
Personality: {Sarcastic} {Intelligent} {Fiery} {Loyal} {Honest} {Leader} {Extroverted} {Realist} {Logical}
Anything else: Owl

All accepted~ c; thanks :heartbounce: I'll message you about creating plots for everyone!

Captain
February 21st, 2018, 03:41 PM
Name:
Shadepaw
Role Wanted:
Tinyfawn's Apprentice
Why(optional):
Due to Shadepaw being born both without a voice and an appearance that could scare anyone, I do believe having a gentle, motherly mentor for him would be the wisest decision on his behalf because he has no family that cares for him nor does he have any real friends right now, so he's basically on his own for the most part right now. I would like him to start his warrior training and show Skyclan that there is more to this apprentice than just his disabilities and looks.
Picture/Description:
Shadepaw is what is known as a lykoi, which is more commonly known as the werewolf cats. His fur, rather than being soft and silky, is course and rough to the touch, but doesn't even cover his entire body. His paws, underbelly and center of his face are completely lacking of any fur and accompanied with his amber-hued eyes – the poor tomcat is truly a horrifying creature to most of his clanmates, especially young kittens and his fellow apprentices. Being an ugly-looking animal, some cats think that he isn't even a cat and show faces of disgust when they see him – even know he does not mean any real harm to his clan, or anyone for that matter.
Personality:
Kindhearted | Supportive | Doubtful | Introverted | Helpful
Anything else:
He was a born mute, so all forms of verbal communication from him is impossible.
Mention:
Owl

Owl
February 21st, 2018, 04:00 PM
Name:
Shadepaw
Role Wanted:
Tinyfawn's Apprentice
Why(optional):
Due to Shadepaw being born both without a voice and an appearance that could scare anyone, I do believe having a gentle, motherly mentor for him would be the wisest decision on his behalf because he has no family that cares for him nor does he have any real friends right now, so he's basically on his own for the most part right now. I would like him to start his warrior training and show Skyclan that there is more to this apprentice than just his disabilities and looks.
Picture/Description:
Shadepaw is what is known as a lykoi, which is more commonly known as the werewolf cats. His fur, rather than being soft and silky, is course and rough to the touch, but doesn't even cover his entire body. His paws, underbelly and center of his face are completely lacking of any fur and accompanied with his amber-hued eyes – the poor tomcat is truly a horrifying creature to most of his clanmates, especially young kittens and his fellow apprentices. Being an ugly-looking animal, some cats think that he isn't even a cat and show faces of disgust when they see him – even know he does not mean any real harm to his clan, or anyone for that matter.
Personality:
Kindhearted | Supportive | Doubtful | Introverted | Helpful
Anything else:
He was a born mute, so all forms of verbal communication from him is impossible.
Mention:
Owl

Accepted! Although he's mute he can of course hear right??

Captain
February 21st, 2018, 04:02 PM
Accepted! Although he's mute he can of course hear right??
Yes, of course. His ears, eyes and limbs work just fine. Whenever you wish to RP them, just give me a shout and I'll be happy to post a starter if that is what you wish. :3

Owl
February 21st, 2018, 04:04 PM
Yes, of course. His ears, eyes and limbs work just fine. Whenever you wish to RP them, just give me a shout and I'll be happy to post a starter if that is what you wish. :3

Currently Tinyfawn is working on a plot with Nighty but once I'm all finished I will be willing to roleplay! Oh does he have a love interest? I'm interested in making one for him c;

Captain
February 21st, 2018, 04:10 PM
Currently Tinyfawn is working on a plot with Nighty but once I'm all finished I will be willing to roleplay! Oh does he have a love interest? I'm interested in making one for him c;
That sounds fine to me! Ah, the funny thing is that I just applied for him to have a best friend that turns into a love interest in another character finder, but there is a chance that they will want them to just be friends due to the fact that they weren't looking for a love interest. I would really like Shadepaw to have one though, so if that does not work out - I'll come to you as a Plan B for a love interest. Sound good?

Owl
February 21st, 2018, 04:12 PM
That sounds fine to me! Ah, the funny thing is that I just applied for him to have a best friend that turns into a love interest in another character finder, but there is a chance that they will want them to just be friends due to the fact that they weren't looking for a love interest. I would really like Shadepaw to have one though, so if that does not work out - I'll come to you as a Plan B for a love interest. Sound good?

Okay lovely!!~ c;

Radler
February 21st, 2018, 05:19 PM
I have Ivysong (https://radlers.weebly.com/ivysong.html) for Tinyfawn's friend if you'd like, they are adopted siblings.

Owl
February 22nd, 2018, 08:36 AM
I have Ivysong (https://radlers.weebly.com/ivysong.html) for Tinyfawn's friend if you'd like, they are adopted siblings.
Yeeee accepted!~

Barnabas
February 22nd, 2018, 03:59 PM
I also got Nutpaw (https://meganscharriesite.weebly.com/nutpaw.html), who needs a adoptive mother.

Owl
February 23rd, 2018, 07:01 PM
I also got Nutpaw (https://meganscharriesite.weebly.com/nutpaw.html), who needs a adoptive mother.
Tinyfawn would have been an apprentice c; She was late becoming a warrior because she was sick as a kit~

Barnabas
February 24th, 2018, 03:38 AM
Tinyfawn would have been an apprentice c; She was late becoming a warrior because she was sick as a kit~

She could just be a mother figure then.

Owl
February 24th, 2018, 10:15 AM
She could just be a mother figure then.
Okay no problem!