PDA

View Full Version : Firehawk

BEAR.
February 14th, 2018, 05:33 PM
Hi all,

I'm looking for some siblings / other family members for Firehawk (https://thepeacher.weebly.com/firehawk.html).

They can be his age or older/younger (but not younger than 20 moons, preferably). Half-siblings are acceptable, as his mother would have only had one litter and his father was a wanderer who took on several mates in his life-time. He would not be around in any of their lives. Their mother Kohaku was until they were old enough to hunt for themselves, then she abandoned them. Firehawk and siblings would have found her body beside the Thunderpath after she tried to cross it.

They can be in any faction. His full siblings were born loners but that doesn't define where they are now, as Firehawk himself has been a warrior of RiverClan for a while.

Other family members can consist of his father (you do not need to use the name found on his page or have him be deceased), siblings of his parents, cousins, kits of siblings (with the approval of accepted siblings), etc. I am not looking for kits of his own.

If you're interested, feel free to apply in any way you're comfortable with. This can be anything from a form to a story or just linking their character page.

wren
February 14th, 2018, 05:40 PM
What If we previously don't have a site for a wip character we might think to apply? If your not looking for wips or new cats that's fine just wondering c:

BEAR.
February 14th, 2018, 05:41 PM
What If we previously don't have a site for a wip character we might think to apply? If your not looking for wips or new cats that's fine just wondering c:

wip characters or new characters are fine!

wren
February 14th, 2018, 05:43 PM
wip characters or new characters are fine!
Ah okay awesome.
Want me to make my own form?

BEAR.
February 14th, 2018, 05:44 PM
Ah okay awesome.
Want me to make my own form?
yeah

wren
February 14th, 2018, 05:53 PM
name; antlerkit antlerpaw antlerfrost
age; 15 moons
quote; "It's not my fault!"
gender; female
sexuality; bi romantic
affiliation; loner ( will be moving into skyclan shortly and after that riverclan )
appearance; link (https://www.paws-and-effect.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/3543170100_2ca83bab98_z.jpg)
personality;

"Honey I already know"
She's smug and she really knows it, she thinks she may be the most beautiful cat on this earth, the smartest in the clan, and the best overall. She's basically a big ol narcissist who loves herself and thinks everyone should know it.

"Let's be friends!"
Despite being a narcissist she is very friendly and welcoming to other cats, she loves to have friends and loves to meet other cats all the time. She isn't scared to introduce herself to anybody or instantly get real comfortable with strangers.

"There's no borders! No cage can hold me!"
Antler thinks that some rules are quite dumb. She believes that sometimes she can actually be above those and doesn't need to listen as long as she isn't hurting everybody. Even if she doesn't know she's disobeying the rules she neglects to admit that.

"YES LETS DO IT!"
She's eager and passionate about life. She is always ready to jump into things head first and get mucky with her clan mates. Even if it's a bad idea you can always count on antler to jump in eagerly with you.

"I'll always be here for you"
She may not be the best rule follower but she's always prepared to be loyal with her clan or her friends. Wether that be in her old life as a loner or simply now. If you have a secret there's no way it would ever get past her lips again

"You wanna fight? Come on hit me!"
She is actually a bit too violent for basic clan beliefs and values and takes pride in winning battles or arguement's with anybody. She's not afraid of getting stopped by higher ups and is never afraid to take on a challenge from anybody anytime.

role; half sibling [ Much younger ]

Wip

Mauve
February 14th, 2018, 06:11 PM
Hello there! I have Mud (www.maescats.weebly.com/otterfoot.html) for a younger brother? Originally he was a WIP character named Otterfoot that I was going to put in RiverClan, but perhaps I can have him be a younger brother to Firehawk, and he ends up joining RiverClan after reuniting with his brother on their territory? It would give him a bit of character depth I think ^^

BEAR.
February 14th, 2018, 06:51 PM
Hello there! I have Mud (www.maescats.weebly.com/otterfoot.html) for a younger brother? Originally he was a WIP character named Otterfoot that I was going to put in RiverClan, but perhaps I can have him be a younger brother to Firehawk, and he ends up joining RiverClan after reuniting with his brother on their territory? It would give him a bit of character depth I think ^^

would they be from the same litter (with him only being 'younger' due to birth order) or half-siblings?

Mauve
February 14th, 2018, 07:01 PM
would they be from the same litter (with him only being 'younger' due to birth order) or half-siblings?

Ah my apologies! I misread. I would have him be from the same litter! So not a younger sibling; the same age!

BEAR.
February 14th, 2018, 07:36 PM

accepting him as a littermate!

age; 15 moons
gender; female
sexuality; bi romantic
affiliation; loner ( will be moving into skyclan shortly and after that riverclan )
appearance; link (https://www.paws-and-effect.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/3543170100_2ca83bab98_z.jpg)
personality;

"Honey I already know"
She's smug and she really knows it, she thinks she may be the most beautiful cat on this earth, the smartest in the clan, and the best overall. She's basically a big ol narcissist who loves herself and thinks everyone should know it.

"Let's be friends!"
Despite being a narcissist she is very friendly and welcoming to other cats, she loves to have friends and loves to meet other cats all the time. She isn't scared to introduce herself to anybody or instantly get real comfortable with strangers.

Antler thinks that some rules are quite dumb. She believes that sometimes she can actually be above those and doesn't need to listen as long as she isn't hurting everybody. Even if she doesn't know she's disobeying the rules she neglects to admit that.

"YES LETS DO IT!"
She's eager and passionate about life. She is always ready to jump into things head first and get mucky with her clan mates. Even if it's a bad idea you can always count on antler to jump in eagerly with you.

She may not be the best rule follower but she's always prepared to be loyal with her clan or her friends. Wether that be in her old life as a loner or simply now. If you have a secret there's no way it would ever get past her lips again

She is actually a bit too violent for basic clan beliefs and values and takes pride in winning battles or arguement's with anybody. She's not afraid of getting stopped by higher ups and is never afraid to take on a challenge from anybody anytime.

Wip

is there a way you can age her up a little? i have the youngest age limit to 20 moons right now, but if you can't / it won't work for how you currently have her (given she's an apprentice) that's okay

goddess of ducks
February 14th, 2018, 07:45 PM
Alright so I have recently made Aspenburr (https://nightyscharries.weebly.com/aspenburr/html)of Windclan, yet I haven't begun searching for any family relations yet. So he could possibly be a half brother to Firehawk?

BEAR.
February 14th, 2018, 07:56 PM
Alright so I have recently made Aspenburr (https://nightyscharries.weebly.com/aspenburr/html)of Windclan, yet I haven't begun searching for any family relations yet. So he could possibly be a half brother to Firehawk?

sure!

mvoxhu
February 14th, 2018, 08:08 PM
name: kiku ( short for kikusui )
role: full sibling
sexuality: bisexual
affiliation: loner
appearance: . one (https://www.flickr.com/photos/tambako/8684877006/in/photolist-eesgmJ-22SE7t7-23WNAxx-21MdoCi-DCsimY-ZCcrAE-ZBd99u-Dyoxq1-GKaFjp-DjrMHs-21msWvy-G3JKhK-YTBK5C-YTfsnm-CRse2q-ZSfnSQ-VvZo8W-7UZyKD-byooR3-nrDMoe-21rcHEQ-Dk4kaq-W7zBd6-VQXZnW-W2HJYb-Uwn5zN-UvUB3f-Uyu8KD-VHZE61-TCzHLg-ToKV5C-Ts3Nfc-TqMPk4-SbDDgH-S8dWMo-TkvGfW-TgdFmP-TbYLDq-RXaka7-T2nZ36-RLvtu8-SpX7YS-SHPPDx-SvQ8Xz-SBz6Pq-RnAwB9-SpEw5h-SASGYe-SuSzKJ-SxxXvM) . two (https://www.flickr.com/photos/tambako/8682873565/in/photolist-eegZND-aPmAHF-7UHHkH-bj5DUc-7UouRU-bybzJu-bjiPRM-ajVJ2j-namSRY-bk25V8-naz3nr-bMm1Sn-93tCch-eeuFFq-aPg8MH-eesgmJ-22SE7t7-23WNAxx-21MdoCi-DCsimY-ZCcrAE-ZBd99u-Dyoxq1-GKaFjp-DjrMHs-21msWvy-G3JKhK-YTBK5C-YTfsnm-CRse2q-ZSfnSQ-VvZo8W-7UZyKD-byooR3-nrDMoe-21rcHEQ-Dk4kaq-W7zBd6-VQXZnW-W2HJYb-Uwn5zN-UvUB3f-Uyu8KD-VHZE61-TCzHLg-ToKV5C-Ts3Nfc-TqMPk4-SbDDgH-S8dWMo) .
personality:
+ welcoming, luminary, tolerant
/ realistic, persuasive ( silver-tongued ), hermit
- clumsy, easily-stressed, a crybaby
other:
this is really bland!! apologies. it's 2am, but i felt the need to get it in now rather than later!

wren
February 14th, 2018, 09:13 PM
accepting him as a littermate!

is there a way you can age her up a little? i have the youngest age limit to 20 moons right now, but if you can't / it won't work for how you currently have her (given she's an apprentice) that's okay

*facepalm*
I even read that !! Yeah I can age her up to 20 moons
Just a new warrior. That’s fine c:

Viper
February 14th, 2018, 09:56 PM
Name: Hikari
Sexuality: Polyromantic Heterosexual
Affiliation: Loner
Personality: He is a wanderer by nature, never staying in one area too long. Not even for a mate or kits. If they can't keep up or don't want to come, they are left behind. He was born a kittypet but he wanted to explore as soon as he was weaned. He left his home a moon later after her mother died. An elderly rouge he met taught him how to hunt and fight before Hikari traveled onwards. He has lived on his own, picking up some basic herbal knowledge and about ideas of different places. He makes friends easily and keeps in touch whenever he goes by that area again. He is charming, and has a way with words, especially to she-cats he finds preferably beautiful. He takes pride in his knowledge of other places. He is often guarded at first when he meets a new cat but opens up easily. He loves to exaggerate, and flaunt whenever someone asks about his travels. He has no real belief in Starclan or the Place of No Stars but does like to think his kittypet mother is watching him after death.
Appearance: Hikari is a long-haired light brown tabby with russet tipping. He has charming yellow eyes that seem to know more than he lets on. Image (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7_sadreY6rwZUxV9OWb1RenJhB6MlK xOLAwvGS5THyPIfrw2_:https://i.pinimg.com/236x/35/40/ac/3540ac9c5989317ec522942704c6a4ff--big-love--years.jpg)
Role: Father
Other: Let me know if I need to change anything around. I think he'll fit nicely as Firehawk's father though.

Barnabas
February 14th, 2018, 10:42 PM
I have Shatterheart (https://meganscharriesite.weebly.com/shatterheart.html) for a half sibling. Ignore who his father is. Rushbreeze was my cat that I got rid of. He recently died, so he's in starclan. Hopefully that's okay with u.

BEAR.
February 15th, 2018, 12:48 PM
age; 15 moons
gender; female
sexuality; bi romantic
personality;

"Honey I already know"

"Let's be friends!"

"YES LETS DO IT!"

Wip

name: kiku ( short for kikusui )
role: full sibling
sexuality: bisexual
affiliation: loner
appearance: . one (https://www.flickr.com/photos/tambako/8684877006/in/photolist-eesgmJ-22SE7t7-23WNAxx-21MdoCi-DCsimY-ZCcrAE-ZBd99u-Dyoxq1-GKaFjp-DjrMHs-21msWvy-G3JKhK-YTBK5C-YTfsnm-CRse2q-ZSfnSQ-VvZo8W-7UZyKD-byooR3-nrDMoe-21rcHEQ-Dk4kaq-W7zBd6-VQXZnW-W2HJYb-Uwn5zN-UvUB3f-Uyu8KD-VHZE61-TCzHLg-ToKV5C-Ts3Nfc-TqMPk4-SbDDgH-S8dWMo-TkvGfW-TgdFmP-TbYLDq-RXaka7-T2nZ36-RLvtu8-SpX7YS-SHPPDx-SvQ8Xz-SBz6Pq-RnAwB9-SpEw5h-SASGYe-SuSzKJ-SxxXvM) . two (https://www.flickr.com/photos/tambako/8682873565/in/photolist-eegZND-aPmAHF-7UHHkH-bj5DUc-7UouRU-bybzJu-bjiPRM-ajVJ2j-namSRY-bk25V8-naz3nr-bMm1Sn-93tCch-eeuFFq-aPg8MH-eesgmJ-22SE7t7-23WNAxx-21MdoCi-DCsimY-ZCcrAE-ZBd99u-Dyoxq1-GKaFjp-DjrMHs-21msWvy-G3JKhK-YTBK5C-YTfsnm-CRse2q-ZSfnSQ-VvZo8W-7UZyKD-byooR3-nrDMoe-21rcHEQ-Dk4kaq-W7zBd6-VQXZnW-W2HJYb-Uwn5zN-UvUB3f-Uyu8KD-VHZE61-TCzHLg-ToKV5C-Ts3Nfc-TqMPk4-SbDDgH-S8dWMo) .
personality:
+ welcoming, luminary, tolerant
/ realistic, persuasive ( silver-tongued ), hermit
- clumsy, easily-stressed, a crybaby
other:
this is really bland!! apologies. it's 2am, but i felt the need to get it in now rather than later!
Name: Hikari
Sexuality: Polyromantic Heterosexual
Affiliation: Loner
Personality: He is a wanderer by nature, never staying in one area too long. Not even for a mate or kits. If they can't keep up or don't want to come, they are left behind. He was born a kittypet but he wanted to explore as soon as he was weaned. He left his home a moon later after her mother died. An elderly rouge he met taught him how to hunt and fight before Hikari traveled onwards. He has lived on his own, picking up some basic herbal knowledge and about ideas of different places. He makes friends easily and keeps in touch whenever he goes by that area again. He is charming, and has a way with words, especially to she-cats he finds preferably beautiful. He takes pride in his knowledge of other places. He is often guarded at first when he meets a new cat but opens up easily. He loves to exaggerate, and flaunt whenever someone asks about his travels. He has no real belief in Starclan or the Place of No Stars but does like to think his kittypet mother is watching him after death.
Appearance: Hikari is a long-haired light brown tabby with russet tipping. He has charming yellow eyes that seem to know more than he lets on. Image (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7_sadreY6rwZUxV9OWb1RenJhB6MlK xOLAwvGS5THyPIfrw2_:https://i.pinimg.com/236x/35/40/ac/3540ac9c5989317ec522942704c6a4ff--big-love--years.jpg)
Role: Father
Other: Let me know if I need to change anything around. I think he'll fit nicely as Firehawk's father though.

I have Shatterheart (https://meganscharriesite.weebly.com/shatterheart.html) for a half sibling. Ignore who his father is. Rushbreeze was my cat that I got rid of. He recently died, so he's in starclan. Hopefully that's okay with u.

all of these are accepted!

wren
February 15th, 2018, 12:52 PM
Hey Viper maybe we could have
Antler and hikari travel with each other for a bit
TIL she finds skyclan and if he knows firehawk is
A part of riverclan tell her to go there instead?

Cosmo
February 15th, 2018, 06:10 PM
Alabasterdusk
For his fluffy white fur || For his mysterious ways and love of darkness
Male
WindClan
25 moons
-----
Ref (http://www.pictorem.com/collection/900_Rayanda-Arts_tuff%20silhouette%20sRGB.jpg) || Ref (https://cdn.allwallpaper.in/wallpapers/2000x1600/10759/fluffy-white-cat-2000x1600-wallpaper.jpg)
Alabasterdusk is a fluffy white tom with a large muscular build. He is taller and much larger than most cats. This strongly built tom has no problem in fighting, but his snow-white pelt makes him easy to spot if he tries to hide. He has round ocean blue eyes that can easily make a cat fall for him even if he wishes to be left alone. He has tufted ears, that are pointed and v-shaped. His white pelt does not blend in well but despite that he can hide will. When he sits in a darker place he is able to conceal himself mostly by having something cast a shadow on him, the effect is beautiful to look at. His eyes are a sort of pond green that can also look like a cloudy sky.
---Personality---
He is mysterious, that's probably his number one trait. He prefers to be left alone, and his favorite spot to chill is in the dark. While some cats might be afraid of a cat sneaking up on them he is not. He has very keen eyesight and would spot a cat before they could even lift a paw to hurt him. Alabasterdusk keeps a level head in almost all situations. The reason is because he doesn't listen to cats. He's always off in his own world thinking about his own thing. This can be very bad, but if a cat says something hurtful it's better that he didn't hear. He likes to be by himself a lot and has often considered leaving WindClan to be a loner, but he couldn't survive without other cat. He's a terrible hunter. He attacks prey as if it's another cat who poses a threat to to him. The prey almost always ends up in shreds. However he is a a very capable fighter. He has a strong muscular build and focuses mostly on his fighting skills, sometimes creating his own moves that could be helpful in a life of death situation. He's a very good fighter, but a terrible hunter, so he sticks with the clan for survival. He's a very prideful cat, and tells no one about his inability to hunt. That's one of the reasons Alabasterdusk prefers to talk about other cats in conversations, but the other reason is he is generally curious. He likes to learn about other cats lives because he is ashamed of his own, he does not pity cats with difficult lives and sees them as equal in fact. To him they're his kind.

Viper
February 15th, 2018, 06:43 PM
all of these are accepted!

Yay!

Hey Viper maybe we could have
Antler and hikari travel with each other for a bit
TIL she finds skyclan and if he knows firehawk is
A part of riverclan tell her to go there instead?

That sounds great. Message me about rping and stuff so we don't spam King's finder about it.

BEAR.
February 16th, 2018, 03:34 PM
Alabasterdusk
Male
WindClan
25 moons
-----
Ref (http://www.pictorem.com/collection/900_Rayanda-Arts_tuff%20silhouette%20sRGB.jpg) || Ref (https://cdn.allwallpaper.in/wallpapers/2000x1600/10759/fluffy-white-cat-2000x1600-wallpaper.jpg)
Alabasterdusk is a fluffy white tom with a large muscular build. He is taller and much larger than most cats. This strongly built tom has no problem in fighting, but his snow-white pelt makes him easy to spot if he tries to hide. He has round ocean blue eyes that can easily make a cat fall for him even if he wishes to be left alone. He has tufted ears, that are pointed and v-shaped. His white pelt does not blend in well but despite that he can hide will. When he sits in a darker place he is able to conceal himself mostly by having something cast a shadow on him, the effect is beautiful to look at. His eyes are a sort of pond green that can also look like a cloudy sky.
---Personality---
He is mysterious, that's probably his number one trait. He prefers to be left alone, and his favorite spot to chill is in the dark. While some cats might be afraid of a cat sneaking up on them he is not. He has very keen eyesight and would spot a cat before they could even lift a paw to hurt him. Alabasterdusk keeps a level head in almost all situations. The reason is because he doesn't listen to cats. He's always off in his own world thinking about his own thing. This can be very bad, but if a cat says something hurtful it's better that he didn't hear. He likes to be by himself a lot and has often considered leaving WindClan to be a loner, but he couldn't survive without other cat. He's a terrible hunter. He attacks prey as if it's another cat who poses a threat to to him. The prey almost always ends up in shreds. However he is a a very capable fighter. He has a strong muscular build and focuses mostly on his fighting skills, sometimes creating his own moves that could be helpful in a life of death situation. He's a very good fighter, but a terrible hunter, so he sticks with the clan for survival. He's a very prideful cat, and tells no one about his inability to hunt. That's one of the reasons Alabasterdusk prefers to talk about other cats in conversations, but the other reason is he is generally curious. He likes to learn about other cats lives because he is ashamed of his own, he does not pity cats with difficult lives and sees them as equal in fact. To him they're his kind.

is this a half-sibling application?

Fawn
February 16th, 2018, 04:25 PM
Maybe Roanfeather (https://bravestep.weebly.com/roanfeather.html) could be a half sibling?

BEAR.
February 16th, 2018, 04:27 PM
Maybe Roanfeather (https://bravestep.weebly.com/roanfeather.html) could be a half sibling?

sure!

Cosmo
February 16th, 2018, 06:08 PM
is this a half-sibling application?

Yes

BEAR.
February 16th, 2018, 06:13 PM
Alabasterdusk
Male
WindClan
25 moons
-----
---Personality---

accepted!

Fawn
February 16th, 2018, 06:21 PM
Mystical
Would you be interested in having Alabasterdusk and Roanfeather be full siblings?

Starfall
February 16th, 2018, 06:37 PM
What do you still need? Mad King

BEAR.
February 16th, 2018, 06:40 PM
What do you still need? Mad King

only thing taken is the father, i don't really have a half-sibling limit and i can take two more full siblings

siblings of parents are still open but Viper will need to give approval for any Hikari siblings

mother is currently a deceased NPC and i don't really expect any application for her

Fawn
February 16th, 2018, 08:54 PM
do you happen to have a family tree for firehawk?

BEAR.
February 16th, 2018, 09:00 PM
do you happen to have a family tree for firehawk?

started working on one, you can view the link to roanfeather here (http://www.familyecho.com/?p=XJOVD&c=kknqtmkagc&f=589838000836925140)!

there's a handful of NPCs throughout their line but Pepper and Robinchirp are available to be applied for. if anyone is interested, you may change their names and give them whatever gender you'd like!

Cosmo
February 17th, 2018, 06:01 AM
Mystical
Would you be interested in having Alabasterdusk and Roanfeather be full siblings?

That's perfectly fine with me!

BEAR.
February 19th, 2018, 12:46 AM
Mystical

wanted to let you know the mother of roan and alabaster has been set to a NPC named finchracer!

Liekki
February 19th, 2018, 12:00 PM
I have Minnowheart (https://sites.google.com/ipsd.org/ashpetal/main-clans/riverclan/minnowheart) as a half-sibling if you want.

Reverie
February 19th, 2018, 12:03 PM
lotusfang (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SyYS5T5b7GXZ5V6tZfPHJ2fsoBYdVWfZFv1aSfHjK50/edit?usp=drivesdk) for a half-sibling? they're a shadowclan cat but yeah

BEAR.
February 19th, 2018, 07:59 PM
I have Minnowheart (https://sites.google.com/ipsd.org/ashpetal/main-clans/riverclan/minnowheart) as a half-sibling if you want.
lotusfang (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SyYS5T5b7GXZ5V6tZfPHJ2fsoBYdVWfZFv1aSfHjK50/edit?usp=drivesdk) for a half-sibling? they're a shadowclan cat but yeah
accepting both!

if fire ever met them, he'd be .. confused but okay with their pronouns

Starfall
February 20th, 2018, 01:33 AM
"We'll never win if we don't believe we can."

Name: Blisteringkit Blisteringpaw Blisteringstep // Blisteringsight // Blisteringstone

Blistering: For the orange swirls on his pelt
Step: For his unwavering devotion to his clanmates and family
Sight: For his focus that's always on what's happening now instead of in the future
Stone: For his strength and morality

Appearance: Link TBA Later :heartbounce:
Blistering is an incredibly muscular tom of an average height. He has medium length, spiky ginger fur that tends to defy gravity, sticking straight up and out in multiple spots. He has a large russet blob of fur covering his left eye, and has a white underchin, chest, underbelly, front legs, and white leggings on his hind legs. He has another russet blob on his back right foot. He has pale, parakeet green hues that have a hint of lighter, seafoam green near the iris.

"Someone who can't defeat the opponent standing in front of them, can't defeat the opponent lying beyond!"

Personality: WIP

This is still a fairly large wip :heartbounce:

BEAR.
February 20th, 2018, 06:19 PM
will blistering be a half-sibling?

starfall

Starfall
February 20th, 2018, 07:27 PM
will blistering be a half-sibling?

starfall

I was thinking of him being either the father or a brother :heartbounce:
Honestly whatever you want/need most
If he does become the father than his name will just be Blistering :heartbounce:

BEAR.
February 20th, 2018, 07:36 PM
I was thinking of him being either the father or a brother :heartbounce:
Honestly whatever you want/need most
If he does become the father than his name will just be Blistering :heartbounce:

The father was already accepted a while ago, his name's Hikari and he belongs to Viper.

I'm down for him being a brother!

Starfall
February 20th, 2018, 07:40 PM
The father was already accepted a while ago, his name's Hikari and he belongs to Viper.

I'm down for him being a brother!
Whoops! My bad, I should have skimmed through the forms to see what was still available /v\"

and Okey Dokey, I'll let you know once I finish him completely :heartbounce: I'm actually really excited about his personality

BEAR.
February 21st, 2018, 02:42 PM
Whoops! My bad, I should have skimmed through the forms to see what was still available /v\"

and Okey Dokey, I'll let you know once I finish him completely :heartbounce: I'm actually really excited about his personality

do you have an idea of which suffix you'll be giving him? i want to update fire's page but i'm not sure what to put

Starfall
February 22nd, 2018, 12:23 AM
do you have an idea of which suffix you'll be giving him? i want to update fire's page but i'm not sure what to put
I'm gonna go with Blisteringstone :heartbounce:

BEAR.
February 23rd, 2018, 01:40 PM
bump!

I can accept 1-2 more full siblings for Firehawk if anyone is interested.

Half-siblings are still open. If one of the chosen roleplayers has found a mother for their character, please let me know so I can update the family tree (https://www.familyecho.com/?p=TSQY3&c=j8fok9bwjs&f=589838000836925140).

Kohaku has two spots for siblings open as well; they're currently set to Pepper and Robinchirp on the family tree but if you're interested in one of those spots, you can change their names / genders!