PDA

View Full Version : Love interests finder!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 14th, 2018, 03:55 PM
Since it’s Valentine’s Day and I am a lover of .. romance I thought why not make some peeps to get some cute loves!!
If you have a request for a love interest or are need of one just say! Either way here are the first peeps that need some loving!

Yin and Yang ( Yin a boy, yang a girl)

( yin the black one and yang the white one)
These two are pure blooded rouges former kittypets gone bad,
Both cool headed and smart however Yin is more cold while yang is more outgoing and playful. Each can flirt and yin flirts with style and class while yang just tells you honestly how cute you are. They are brother and sister throughout so if you love one, you gotta love the other!
Yes two for the price of one!
Love interest: taken by Boba Fett ( only one for the both of them!)

Death

A kittypet seeking adventure in her life, she’s sly, mysterious and cool one might even say. A calm cool beauty with a playful rare smile and a interesting way of flirting. She’s smart, almost like a angel with how graceful she is even in speaking about small things. She’s a bit shy towards clanners but doesn’t show it easily instead she moves forward and speaks to them. With kind eyes and a soothing voice, she’s interested in love but so far no one has interest her.. can you?
Love interest: taken by my wife! !

Greymoon

A shy, quiet clan cat ( she can be in any clan as long as it’s with her love~), she gets shy really easily and if often considered to be cute despite her smarts in battle. When alone she tends to hum to herself or even sing a little with her soft soothing voice but if you find her singing she’ll be embarrassed around you for a whole week. Despite this if you happen to be the one she fell for she’ll be more open and almost a bit flirty even. She is the sister of death, and often vists her here and there ( which may be why she gets her flirty stuff from) death often gives her advice for love and all that so that’s why she’s so brave about it. Either way If you return her love she’ll be so happy but embarrassed that she won’t stop purring whenever she’s around you. Don’t worry she’ll try to control herself from loving you too much but sometimes she just can’t help it!
Love interest: taken by Boba Fett

Raindrop

A riverclan cat with a soft prideful personality however is very hot tempered, sassy and just a mean cat is what most say in reality he’s just extremely shy and hides it by pushing people away with his rudeness and cold nature but he soon regrets it and will try to do something ( without you knowing) to say sorry like placing prey where you can find it or just bringing water or even feathers to pretty up your nest. He stays away from others and If someone he trusts speaks to him he’s calm and even cool headed even. But in front of someone he has a crush on well ... that’s something y’all got to find out in your own~
Love interest open!

No fourm just show me what you got! ( of course who you got :3)

More on the way!!
❤️❤️❤️❤️

Owl
February 14th, 2018, 04:02 PM
Wwwwaaaiiiittttt! Did you play Yin and Yang a long time ago? I faintly remember playing Yang or You with someone who was the other. o;

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 14th, 2018, 04:03 PM
Wwwwaaaiiiittttt! Did you play Yin and Yang a long time ago? I faintly remember playing Yang or You with someone who was the other. o;
Omg yes I think I did!!! I didn’t even think about it!

Owl
February 14th, 2018, 04:05 PM
Omg yes I think I did!!! I didn’t even think about it!

And you helped terrorize the gang? I forgot my characters name ...maybe Gray ? Or Grey? I can't remember her name! Lol

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 14th, 2018, 04:16 PM
And you helped terrorize the gang? I forgot my characters name ...maybe Gray ? Or Grey? I can't remember her name! Lol
God I honestly can’t remember anyway let’s make some new memories would grey like to be their mate?

Owl
February 14th, 2018, 04:19 PM
God I honestly can’t remember anyway let’s make some new memories would grey like to be their mate?

Unfortunately Grey had a mate and kits but since I left I killed her off. XD I could make a rogue who was her daughter and she could become one of their mates.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 14th, 2018, 04:24 PM
Unfortunately Grey had a mate and kits but since I left I killed her off. XD I could make a rogue who was her daughter and she could become one of their mates.
Ohh okay! But awww ;^; but okay on daughter! :3

Owl
February 14th, 2018, 04:28 PM
Ohh okay! But awww ;^; but okay on daughter! :3

I'll have to do it a little later though I gotta go for a bit!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 14th, 2018, 04:31 PM
I'll have to do it a little later though I gotta go for a bit!
Alright I’ll keep them open for you my friend!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 14th, 2018, 09:04 PM
Bumps :3

Owl
February 14th, 2018, 09:50 PM
Alright I’ll keep them open for you my friend!

Actually, I apologize :C I have so many characters atm so I do not think I can add another one atm x.x I don't wanna overwhelm myself

wren
February 14th, 2018, 09:55 PM
Grey is that you? I played panther in that gang and yin and yang was me and the original creator of the gang. I was her apprentice as panther and than grey was.. Uh second in command right? Sorry I saw this and flipped out cause I missed it so much c:

Yin and yang where our cats when they where kittypets who decided they wanted to kill so they came after the leader, left panther horribly mangled and than killed... Ren? I'm not sure but I know it was a long time ago ahh

Owl
February 14th, 2018, 10:24 PM
Grey is that you? I played panther in that gang and yin and yang was me and the original creator of the gang. I was her apprentice as panther and than grey was.. Uh second in command right? Sorry I saw this and flipped out cause I missed it so much c:

Yin and yang where our cats when they where kittypets who decided they wanted to kill so they came after the leader, left panther horribly mangled and than killed... Ren? I'm not sure but I know it was a long time ago ahh

Grey made the gang. I was the one who made it. I was the leader. c: And okay! Hello c; nice to meet you again <3 Her mate was second in command I forgot his name .-.

wren
February 14th, 2018, 10:28 PM
Grey made the gang. I was the one who made it. I was the leader. c: And okay! Hello c; nice to meet you again <3 Her mate was second in command I forgot his name .-.

Oh I'm so sorry it's been so long, what was the second in commands name again? God how I missed that c:

Owl
February 14th, 2018, 10:41 PM
Oh I'm so sorry it's been so long, what was the second in commands name again? God how I missed that c:

I forgot his name DX i dont remember lol I miss it too, sad I had to leave it. It got to be too much after a while.

wren
February 14th, 2018, 10:45 PM
I forgot his name DX i dont remember lol I miss it too, sad I had to leave it. It got to be too much after a while.
Yeah people where skipping over each other and being left behind. I really wished it was better- maybe you’d wanna start that again?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 06:45 AM
Yeah people where skipping over each other and being left behind. I really wished it was better- maybe you’d wanna start that again?
XD I guess I wasn’t it huh?
Y’all cute you know that either way but I understand owl and celestial you interested my friend? :3
Again forgive me for interpreting your reunion and all XD just bad with memories and all. But I believe I know panther but I don’t think I’ve rped with grey forgive me again my friends.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 07:26 AM
Bumps just added some new peeps :3

lio
February 16th, 2018, 03:04 PM
weaselshade (https://docs.google.com/document/d/13-2WJIro0kWFCWk9JDge3mMTVhUQUGxaxmScMKHCKoc/edit?usp=drivesdk&ouid=113995859075481105891) for death's love interest ??

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 16th, 2018, 03:08 PM
weaselshade (https://docs.google.com/document/d/13-2WJIro0kWFCWk9JDge3mMTVhUQUGxaxmScMKHCKoc/edit?usp=drivesdk&ouid=113995859075481105891) for death's love interest ??
Yay!! Yes!! X3

Seraphon
February 16th, 2018, 03:20 PM
Mudnose (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=346350&postcount=9) for Raindrop?

Nightsky (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=330519&postcount=3) for Greymoon?

Cobalt (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=451698&postcount=27) for Yin and Yang? (Cobalt would much rather slip right past you then actually confront you so yeah)

All or none, it doesn't matter to me XD

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 16th, 2018, 03:23 PM
Mudnose (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=346350&postcount=9) for Raindrop?

Nightsky (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=330519&postcount=3) for Greymoon?

Cobalt (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=451698&postcount=27) for Yin and Yang? (Cobalt would much rather slip right past you then actually confront you so yeah)

All or none, it doesn't matter to me XD
Colbalt and nightsky accepted!!! X3 I’m going to wait a bit on raindrop but thank you for taking them!

Seraphon
February 16th, 2018, 03:26 PM
Colbalt and nightsky accepted!!! X3 I’m going to wait a bit on raindrop but thank you for taking them!
Ok! NP!