PDA

View Full Version : Glenclan Origins (Private)

Nettleclaw
November 29th, 2016, 02:52 AM
"You know I'm here for you. Why would you want to stay?" mews a black-grey tom, "The barn is big enough for your family and friends, just get them out of there and you'll be safe."

"And then have that tyrant raid your farm?" mews the calico she-cat, "Louie, it's too risky. I understand you worry for my safety, but it's just not time yet. One day I will leave Brackenclan, and-"

Louie pads forward and nuzzles her, "Meadowshine... I'll still be waiting, no matter how long it takes."

"Then please, don't come back for me again." she chirps, "I'll come to you." With that, Meadowshine turns away and vanishes into the brush.

"...I love you." she could hear him mew as she quickly made her way.

The sun is almost down, hopefully the night patrol hasn't left yet. Being found this far out could mean trouble, but luckly she makes it back to the camp entrance without being see. Meadowshine enters the clearing , and so far she doesn't seem missed. Strange, since to our 'tyrant' leader, no one else seems to matter. All she wants now is to retreat to her only home, her medicine den, if she could just get through the clearing without anyone saying anything...

Flowerheart/Thunderkit
November 29th, 2016, 05:05 PM
Lying in the grass was a small grey kit with yellow-ish stripes. ON her side, she had a bleeding wound. It was about the same length as the space between her front and back legs. She didn't move.

(i'd like for wolfpaw to be a medcat apprentice but she doesn't have to.)

Flowerheart/Thunderkit
December 2nd, 2016, 06:56 AM
Lying in the grass was a small grey kit with yellow-ish stripes. ON her side, she had a bleeding wound. It was about the same length as the space between her front and back legs. She didn't move.

Nettleclaw

Nettleclaw
December 2nd, 2016, 11:07 PM

"Wha..." Meadowshine was struck speechless upon seeing this. She looked around only briefly to see if anyone was concerned by this, but of course here in Talonclan, this behavior is rare, but duly expected. No time to wast, she gingerly picks up the kit and quickly pads to her den, where she can do her best in the worst of anyone's situation.

She places the kit on a raised part of the stone ground her den occupied and began sifting through and collecting required herbs.

Flowerheart/Thunderkit
December 3rd, 2016, 06:44 PM
She didn't move, and stayed silent.

(I might have thunderkit travel to the other clan.)

Flowerheart/Thunderkit
December 3rd, 2016, 06:47 PM
"Wha..." Meadowshine was struck speechless upon seeing this. She looked around only briefly to see if anyone was concerned by this, but of course here in Talonclan, this behavior is rare, but duly expected. No time to wast, she gingerly picks up the kit and quickly pads to her den, where she can do her best in the worst of anyone's situation.

She places the kit on a raised part of the stone ground her den occupied and began sifting through and collecting required herbs.

(i have to get used to quoting someone in order to notify them)

Nettleclaw
December 4th, 2016, 08:22 PM
She didn't move, and stayed silent.

(I might have thunderkit travel to the other clan.)

Meadowshine throws together some marigold and horsetail and starts chewing. She pads to the kit and strokes her muzzle to see if she's still conscious.

Flowerheart/Thunderkit
December 4th, 2016, 09:44 PM
Meadowshine throws together some marigold and horsetail and starts chewing. She pads to the kit and strokes her muzzle to see if she's still conscious.
Thunder opened one of her eyes, looking at Meadowshine, though she saw nothing.
(thunder is her name before she joins the clan,)

Nettleclaw
December 4th, 2016, 09:54 PM
Thunder opened one of her eyes, looking at Meadowshine, though she saw nothing.
(thunder is her name before she joins the clan,)

Meadowshine spits the poultice into her paw. "Hey, you're alright." she mews with a soothing purr. She places her free paw between the kit's ears, "Go ahead and 'ouch' if you feel this. It's just a little sting." She quickly spreads the herbs across half of her wound.

Flowerheart/Thunderkit
December 5th, 2016, 04:09 PM
Meadowshine spits the poultice into her paw. "Hey, you're alright." she mews with a soothing purr. She places her free paw between the kit's ears, "Go ahead and 'ouch' if you feel this. It's just a little sting." She quickly spreads the herbs across half of her wound.
She winced, but didn't say anything

(Thunder/Thunderkit- less than a moon
Wolfpaw- about 8 moons)
Nettleclaw

Nettleclaw
December 9th, 2016, 06:08 AM
She winced, but didn't say anything

(Thunder/Thunderkit- less than a moon
Wolfpaw- about 8 moons)
Nettleclaw

Meadowshine licks the kit's shoulder as she spreads on the rest of the medicine. A clan mate peeks into the den, "Meadowshine, Ratstar is looking for you." "Of course..." she answers bitterly, "I'll be right out." At the cat's leave, she grooms around the kit's wound, "Rest as long as you need to."

Flowerheart/Thunderkit
December 9th, 2016, 07:35 AM
Meadowshine licks the kit's shoulder as she spreads on the rest of the medicine. A clan mate peeks into the den, "Meadowshine, Ratstar is looking for you." "Of course..." she answers bitterly, "I'll be right out." At the cat's leave, she grooms around the kit's wound, "Rest as long as you need to."

The kit glanced up at her, then rested her head on the ground, closing her eyes again. She tried to sleep, even though the wound hurt a lot. She curled up into a ball. She also tried not to move much because it also made the wound hurt. Nettleclaw

Flowerheart/Thunderkit
December 11th, 2016, 09:19 PM
The kit glanced up at her, then rested her head on the ground, closing her eyes again. She tried to sleep, even though the wound hurt a lot. She curled up into a ball. She also tried not to move much because it also made the wound hurt. She tried to block out the sounds coming from outside the den so she could sleep.

Nettleclaw

Nettleclaw
December 16th, 2016, 05:53 AM
The kit glanced up at her, then rested her head on the ground, closing her eyes again. She tried to sleep, even though the wound hurt a lot. She curled up into a ball. She also tried not to move much because it also made the wound hurt. Nettleclaw

Meadowshine pads out to find Ratstar just pawsteps from her den. "You called for me, Ratthroat?" She mews sternly. "Your disrespect is starting to really annoying me." Ratstar growls. Meadowshine pouts, "Your dishonor is to blame. What do you want?"

No one else in this clan has the with or vigor to talk to Ratstar the way Meadowshine does. She also knows he can't do anything to her, being the only means of remedy for his and his loyal warrior's blood lust and the only one who cares for all the young with, after so many moons already, still no apprentice under her.

However tonight, it seems he's enacting a sort of revenge or prank against her, "I want you to go out with the patrol tonight. Warriors keep disappearing even though there are no encounters, so I want you to oversee the patrol and take care of any ailments to see to it that everyone returns." Meadowshine's maw dropped. "Me? Go out on a patrol... What are you thinking!" she yowls, "Have you forgotten my role here? Why not send your deputy? Oh wait, you don't have one because your not even a real leader!"

She's never exploded at him like this, and he certainly didn't look the slightest bit amused. "The patrol is heading into new grounds, there shouldn't be any fighting this time either." He ensures, "Take some medicine, bring some back." "But what about the kit?" Meadowshine pleads, "Especially Thunder, the one we found not too long ago, she has a terrible gnash I need to watch. No one else knows how to do what I do." Ratstar tilts his head, "Then take her with you." and starts padding away. Meadowshine is left speechless, nearly collapsing back into her den.

Her anxiety clutching her heart, she quickly pads to her stock and stats gnawing away at some chamomile. "Might as well get ready..." she murmurs, scooping together some catch weed.

Flowerheart/Thunderkit
December 16th, 2016, 06:52 AM
Thunder slowly fell asleep, completely still besides the rise and fall of her chest. She didn't have any dreams.
Nettleclaw

Flowerheart/Thunderkit
December 17th, 2016, 01:06 PM
Meadowshine pads out to find Ratstar just pawsteps from her den. "You called for me, Ratthroat?" She mews sternly. "Your disrespect is starting to really annoying me." Ratstar growls. Meadowshine pouts, "Your dishonor is to blame. What do you want?"

No one else in this clan has the with or vigor to talk to Ratstar the way Meadowshine does. She also knows he can't do anything to her, being the only means of remedy for his and his loyal warrior's blood lust and the only one who cares for all the young with, after so many moons already, still no apprentice under her.

However tonight, it seems he's enacting a sort of revenge or prank against her, "I want you to go out with the patrol tonight. Warriors keep disappearing even though there are no encounters, so I want you to oversee the patrol and take care of any ailments to see to it that everyone returns." Meadowshine's maw dropped. "Me? Go out on a patrol... What are you thinking!" she yowls, "Have you forgotten my role here? Why not send your deputy? Oh wait, you don't have one because your not even a real leader!"

She's never exploded at him like this, and he certainly didn't look the slightest bit amused. "The patrol is heading into new grounds, there shouldn't be any fighting this time either." He ensures, "Take some medicine, bring some back." "But what about the kit?" Meadowshine pleads, "Especially Thunder, the one we found not too long ago, she has a terrible gnash I need to watch. No one else knows how to do what I do." Ratstar tilts his head, "Then take her with you." and starts padding away. Meadowshine is left speechless, nearly collapsing back into her den.

Her anxiety clutching her heart, she quickly pads to her stock and stats gnawing away at some chamomile. "Might as well get ready..." she murmurs, scooping together some catch weed.

Nettleclaw
December 21st, 2016, 05:20 AM
Thunder slowly fell asleep, completely still besides the rise and fall of her chest. She didn't have any dreams.
Nettleclaw

Meadowshine gently covers Thunder's wound with the catchweed and nuzzles at her belly, trying to get the kit to ride on her back without waking her.

Flowerheart/Thunderkit
December 21st, 2016, 07:02 AM
Meadowshine gently covers Thunder's wound with the catchweed and nuzzles at her belly, trying to get the kit to ride on her back without waking her.
Thunder opened an eye, looking at Meadowshine but seeing nothing. She didn't move.

Nettleclaw
December 22nd, 2016, 05:34 AM
Thunder opened an eye, looking at Meadowshine but seeing nothing. She didn't move.

Ready to, Meadowshine picks up her emergency supply, a beech leaf full of medicine with a vine to hold around her neck, and pads out to join the rally. The night is quiet and cold, and being leaf-bare, freshkill as rare as always. At least so far everyone is well fed and no sickness has settled, though the season has only just begun.

A messy calico pounces in front of Meadowshine, but she isn't the slightest startled. "Nothing?" She mews. "I'm not in the mood." Meadowshine answers, shuffling a little to keep Thunder's weight centered. "Kitsitting Thunder again?" the cat continues to playfully circle her and batted her shoulders. "I wish." Meadowshine sighed, padding in with the few other warrior's gathering at the camp entrance.

Flowerheart/Thunderkit
December 22nd, 2016, 06:42 AM
Ready to, Meadowshine picks up her emergency supply, a beech leaf full of medicine with a vine to hold around her neck, and pads out to join the rally. The night is quiet and cold, and being leaf-bare, freshkill as rare as always. At least so far everyone is well fed and no sickness has settled, though the season has only just begun.

A messy calico pounces in front of Meadowshine, but she isn't the slightest startled. "Nothing?" She mews. "I'm not in the mood." Meadowshine answers, shuffling a little to keep Thunder's weight centered. "Kitsitting Thunder again?" the cat continues to playfully circle her and batted her shoulders. "I wish." Meadowshine sighed, padding in with the few other warrior's gathering at the camp entrance.
Thunder tried to fall asleep again, since she was still pretty tired. She meowed quietly.

Nettleclaw
December 30th, 2016, 06:23 AM
Thunder tried to fall asleep again, since she was still pretty tired. She meowed quietly.

"Here to see us off?" The shecat mews, "We're going somewhere new tonight. I'll bring you back some herbs if I see any worth taking."

"No need, sister, I can do that myself." Meadowshine mewed, not sounding too stellar about it.

"...Meadowshine," the shecat recognizes her unease, "Your not actually coming with us, right? You have a kit on your pelt."

"Ratthroat's orders." Meadowshine sighs, "Besides, you know no one here cares about her like I do. I think one of the apprentices might have gone as far hurt her." She looks to her back, nuzzling Thunder a little to help her sleep.

The shecat nods, "Well have no worries. We aren't expecting a fight, but no matter what, you know ol' Pedalblossom has your tail."

"Of course you do, sister." Meadowshine purrs.

Flowerheart/Thunderkit
December 31st, 2016, 09:17 PM
"Here to see us off?" The shecat mews, "We're going somewhere new tonight. I'll bring you back some herbs if I see any worth taking."

"No need, sister, I can do that myself." Meadowshine mewed, not sounding too stellar about it.

"...Meadowshine," the shecat recognizes her unease, "Your not actually coming with us, right? You have a kit on your pelt."

"Ratthroat's orders." Meadowshine sighs, "Besides, you know no one here cares about her like I do. I think one of the apprentices might have gone as far hurt her." She looks to her back, nuzzling Thunder a little to help her sleep.

The shecat nods, "Well have no worries. We aren't expecting a fight, but no matter what, you know ol' Pedalblossom has your tail."

"Of course you do, sister." Meadowshine purrs.

Thunder slowly fell asleep, not moving much.

Nettleclaw
December 31st, 2016, 10:18 PM
Thunder slowly fell asleep, not moving much.

At last, the patrol begins, Talonclan's nightly roaming. This atmosphere scares Meadowshine, but only because she feels to be easily spotted by threats in a large group. The company of her sister is a welcome comfort, as in times like this, family needs to stick together.

"What's Ratthroat going on about with the others anyway?" Pedalblossom mews, "As far as I know, we are all the same clan."

"He's just a scaredy cat that can't face his brother with a shred of honor." Meadowshine spits, "Runs off with us and claims to be a better leader. I can't believe mother fell for that." She got some rather judgemental looks from the other warrior's, but that doesn't stop her from pouting back at them.

"Easy, sister," Pedalblossom brushes Meadowshine's side, "Someone might tell on you."

"Doesn't matter to me. He needs me and he knows it. It's because of me we don't have a burial site yet, or is that what it's going to take for him to see his wrongdoing?" Meadowshine nearly loses her balance and leans against Pedalblossom.

"...Sister, don't talk like that, please." Pedalblossom licks Meadowshine's cheek, "We'll find a way... one day."

The team reaches the new territory, the warriors quick to mark it as their own. They next reach a pretty convenient clearing, just in time to catch a few prey and replenish their strength. Meadowshine sets down her herbs and lays Thunder on the beech leaf like a little nest.

Flowerheart/Thunderkit
January 1st, 2017, 02:02 PM
At last, the patrol begins, Talonclan's nightly roaming. This atmosphere scares Meadowshine, but only because she feels to be easily spotted by threats in a large group. The company of her sister is a welcome comfort, as in times like this, family needs to stick together.

"What's Ratthroat going on about with the others anyway?" Pedalblossom mews, "As far as I know, we are all the same clan."

"He's just a scaredy cat that can't face his brother with a shred of honor." Meadowshine spits, "Runs off with us and claims to be a better leader. I can't believe mother fell for that." She got some rather judgemental looks from the other warrior's, but that doesn't stop her from pouting back at them.

"Easy, sister," Pedalblossom brushes Meadowshine's side, "Someone might tell on you."

"Doesn't matter to me. He needs me and he knows it. It's because of me we don't have a burial site yet, or is that what it's going to take for him to see his wrongdoing?" Meadowshine nearly loses her balance and leans against Pedalblossom.

"...Sister, don't talk like that, please." Pedalblossom licks Meadowshine's cheek, "We'll find a way... one day."

The team reaches the new territory, the warriors quick to mark it as their own. They next reach a pretty convenient clearing, just in time to catch a few prey and replenish their strength. Meadowshine sets down her herbs and lays Thunder on the beech leaf like a little nest. Nettleclaw
Thunder opened one of her eyes for a moment, then closed it again, falling back asleep.

Nettleclaw
January 7th, 2017, 02:59 AM
@Nettleclaw (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=23)
Thunder opened one of her eyes for a moment, then closed it again, falling back asleep.

Meadowshine looked to the starry skies for comfort. She wasn't a real medicine cat, able to communicate or see signs from the ancestors, but she fulfilled her duty accordingly. She thought one day, maybe, she could be the real deal, but for now, all that lies ahead is escape.

She reapplies some catchweed to Thunder's wound. Hmm, it looks like it might scar. Poor kit. Suddenly, a thought occurred to her, something that had her rather, startled. "Pedalblossom," she calls, "Do you know why exactly we're here?"

Pedalblossom leaves her watch to pad over and answer, "Ratthroat mentioned a potential moon pool. He says if we find it and settle there, we can be our own clan." She sits down, "Right now, a few others have panned out to find it."

Meadowshine tilts her head, "Uh, don't you think that's kind of off. Isn't he out to take his brother's place?" Something only the sisters know, as they were the only ones present when a warrior told them everything, just before Ratthroat himself splattered him across the rocks. "He's too prideful to do something that would actually benefit all of us."

"He's made a few right moves here and there." Petalblossom reassures her, "You don't have to trust irfollow him, just recognize that for once, he's made a good choice. The others should be back with freshkill soon, and as for the little one, I've got milk to spare if she needs it."

As much as she wants to believe her sister is right, something definitely feels off here.

Flowerheart/Thunderkit
January 12th, 2017, 07:10 PM
Meadowshine looked to the starry skies for comfort. She wasn't a real medicine cat, able to communicate or see signs from the ancestors, but she fulfilled her duty accordingly. She thought one day, maybe, she could be the real deal, but for now, all that lies ahead is escape.

She reapplies some catchweed to Thunder's wound. Hmm, it looks like it might scar. Poor kit. Suddenly, a thought occurred to her, something that had her rather, startled. "Pedalblossom," she calls, "Do you know why exactly we're here?"

Pedalblossom leaves her watch to pad over and answer, "Ratthroat mentioned a potential moon pool. He says if we find it and settle there, we can be our own clan." She sits down, "Right now, a few others have panned out to find it."

Meadowshine tilts her head, "Uh, don't you think that's kind of off. Isn't he out to take his brother's place?" Something only the sisters know, as they were the only ones present when a warrior told them everything, just before Ratthroat himself splattered him across the rocks. "He's too prideful to do something that would actually benefit all of us."

"He's made a few right moves here and there." Petalblossom reassures her, "You don't have to trust irfollow him, just recognize that for once, he's made a good choice. The others should be back with freshkill soon, and as for the little one, I've got milk to spare if she needs it."

As much as she wants to believe her sister is right, something definitely feels off here.
Thunder kept sleeping, but occasionally her leg would twitch Nettleclaw

Flowerheart/Thunderkit
January 28th, 2017, 09:24 PM

Nettleclaw
February 5th, 2017, 09:59 AM

As time passes, everyone looks to be settling in, waiting for freshkill to arrive and quell their hunger, but Meadowshine's tension only grew worse. It was after remedicating and grooming Thunderkit clean when she finally asks, "Where are they?"

Pedalblossom stands, "Your right, this is far too long even if it is late leaf-bare." She stands at the highest point in the clearing and yowls out, "Timberfoot! Stripedtail! Amberclaw!" Her cry echoes out into the night, and after more than enough moments, no answer.

Meadowshine's fur rises. Everyone quietly creeps into hiding, their tails puffed up in high alert. She picks up Thunderkit and places her as far under the brush and bushes as she could. "Stay here." she coos, then pads over to hide behind some rocks near her sister.

The wind... The branches... Everyone has their ears open for the sound of crunching, frozen grass. "I shouldn't have yowled out.. They're going to surround us, be careful." Pedalblossom hisses, her voice quivering. Timberfoot... she and him were to be mates...

The sun should be rising any moment. Whoever they are against will lose the advantage soon if things continue to be quiet. But the worst, was already right in front of them. Timberfoot limps into the clearing, and Pedalblossom couldn't contain herself. With a shocked yowls, she sprints out of hiding to him, and right when that happened, a nightmarish grey beast leaps from the darkness and closes it's jaws on him. Fear and shock spreading through the group, and their commander emotionally stunned, the panicked cats attempted to flee from hiding and chance their escape, only to run right into the clutches of two other beasts waiting for them.

Desperate mewls fill the air, and Meadowshine sits through it all, watching her sister die right in front of her. She couldn't move, couldn't speak, only watch as her world crashed sideways and gave in to the unimaginable pressure to the back of her neck. She was only conscious just long enough to see the beasts leave, and the sun peak through the trees.

Flowerheart/Thunderkit
February 6th, 2017, 09:05 PM
As time passes, everyone looks to be settling in, waiting for freshkill to arrive and quell their hunger, but Meadowshine's tension only grew worse. It was after remedicating and grooming Thunderkit clean when she finally asks, "Where are they?"

Pedalblossom stands, "Your right, this is far too long even if it is late leaf-bare." She stands at the highest point in the clearing and yowls out, "Timberfoot! Stripedtail! Amberclaw!" Her cry echoes out into the night, and after more than enough moments, no answer.

Meadowshine's fur rises. Everyone quietly creeps into hiding, their tails puffed up in high alert. She picks up Thunderkit and places her as far under the brush and bushes as she could. "Stay here." she coos, then pads over to hide behind some rocks near her sister.

The wind... The branches... Everyone has their ears open for the sound of crunching, frozen grass. "I shouldn't have yowled out.. They're going to surround us, be careful." Pedalblossom hisses, her voice quivering. Timberfoot... she and him were to be mates...

The sun should be rising any moment. Whoever they are against will lose the advantage soon if things continue to be quiet. But the worst, was already right in front of them. Timberfoot limps into the clearing, and Pedalblossom couldn't contain herself. With a shocked yowls, she sprints out of hiding to him, and right when that happened, a nightmarish grey beast leaps from the darkness and closes it's jaws on him. Fear and shock spreading through the group, and their commander emotionally stunned, the panicked cats attempted to flee from hiding and chance their escape, only to run right into the clutches of two other beasts waiting for them.

Desperate mewls fill the air, and Meadowshine sits through it all, watching her sister die right in front of her. She couldn't move, couldn't speak, only watch as her world crashed sideways and gave in to the unimaginable pressure to the back of her neck. She was only conscious just long enough to see the beasts leave, and the sun peak through the trees.

Thunderkit hid, terrified, and didn't move. Once it went mostly silent, she slowly came out, and followed Meadowshine's scent to where she was hiding. She nudged her, worried. She sat next to her, and decided not to move until Meadowshine woke up. Nettleclaw
(I'm gonna have Wolfpaw find Thunderkit, if that's ok with you.)

Flowerheart/Thunderkit
February 21st, 2017, 06:58 PM
NettleclawThunderkit hid, terrified, and didn't move. Once it went mostly silent, she slowly came out, and followed Meadowshine's scent to where she was hiding. She nudged her, worried. She sat next to her, and decided not to move until Meadowshine woke up.
(I'm gonna have Wolfpaw find Thunderkit, if that's OK with you.)
merp????!?!?!?