PDA

View Full Version : Seeking paradise ( Wolf rain rp)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 14th, 2018, 12:09 AM
According to an old legend, when the end of the world comes, a place known as Paradise will appear. However, only wolves will know how to find it. Although wolves are believed to have been hunted to extinction nearly two hundred years ago, they still exist, surviving by casting illusions over themselves to make them appear human. the Flower Maiden the key wolves need to find and open the gateway to Paradise.
Freeze City is a northern human city in a world where the majority of people live in poverty and hardship

Now the flower maiden has been awoken, and a alpha who has once lived in the mountains has traveled down to seek her and others who wish to find paradise, his name is Sosuke, a Arctic wolf with a lot of pride. He travels alone for now seeking the flower and his pack or maybe even a mate. Wolves are rare and some still believe in the myths and wish to hunt them down even today.
The world is coming to a end. Seek it wolves, seek paradise

Roles
Alpha: Sosuke,
Alpha mate: Tala hiraeth
Betas:
Diablo

Humans
Hunter after the wolves:
Unlimited
The flower maiden: one open
The one who wants to keep her to himself: open ( will pm this one)

Fourm
Name
Looks
Personality
Role
If wolf wolf form
If hunter do you still believe in the myths?
Love interest
Sexuality
Other
Questions

lio
February 14th, 2018, 01:02 AM
NAME
tala
(he/they)
LOOKS
tala (https://drawinglics.com/view/436124/anime-boy-black-hair-blue-eyes-hoodie-anime-guys-anime-boys-anime-boy-black-hair-blue-eyes-hoodie-anime-guys.jpg)
PERSONALITY
|| quiet || passionate || caring || cautious ||
|| insecure || calm || stealthy ||
|| weak || clever ||
|| frugal ||
ROLE
alpha's mate
WOLF FORM
tala wolf (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/e9/ac/0d/e9ac0d1c29a5d3751bd3cbc41294b54e--predator-art-anime-wolf.jpg)
LOVE INTEREST
sosuke
SEXUALITY
biromantic androsexual
OTHER / QUESTIONS
this okay?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 14th, 2018, 01:04 AM
NAME
tala
(he/they)
LOOKS
tala (https://drawinglics.com/view/436124/anime-boy-black-hair-blue-eyes-hoodie-anime-guys-anime-boys-anime-boy-black-hair-blue-eyes-hoodie-anime-guys.jpg)
PERSONALITY
|| quiet || passionate || caring || cautious ||
|| insecure || calm || stealthy ||
|| weak || clever ||
|| frugal ||
ROLE
alpha's mate
WOLF FORM
tala wolf (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/e9/ac/0d/e9ac0d1c29a5d3751bd3cbc41294b54e--predator-art-anime-wolf.jpg)
LOVE INTEREST
sosuke
SEXUALITY
biromantic androsexual
OTHER / QUESTIONS
this okay?
It’s beautiful!! Yes it is! :3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 14th, 2018, 02:30 AM
I shall begin this!)

Soft heavy breathing can be heard from the roots of a dead tree hidden within the freeze city, and already around the tree were a couple of men looking at what appears to be a huge dog in reality was a wolf, injured due to a wound on its leg. It’s pelt as black as night with shades of gray here and there soon suddenly wakes up when one of the men tried to touch it. The wolf suddenly gets up and jumps out killing the first man by tearing into his neck soon he dodges a bullet and jumps onto a other biting into his neck hard and fast. Soon he just stands on the body of the men and growls loudly showing his powerful sharp teeth now wet with blood than suddenly he just begins to run off. Seeking a place to hide, this wolf was named Sosuke. He was a alpha looking for the flower that will take him home to paradise.

lio
February 14th, 2018, 04:35 PM
without a sound, a small wolf trailed along the scent trail left by his mate. his eyes narrowed as he smelled blood, his tail lashing. once he reached the scene of the two dead men, he froze. shaking his head, the blue-eyed wolf slid into the shadows, making his way quickly and quietly in search of his mate, sosuke. his lips curled at the stench of blood, though he shrugged it off in order to keep himself hidden. stay focused, tala. find sosuke but don't make yourself obvious.

(wasnt sure of how to begin with tala oops)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 14th, 2018, 04:39 PM
without a sound, a small wolf trailed along the scent trail left by his mate. his eyes narrowed as he smelled blood, his tail lashing. once he reached the scene of the two dead men, he froze. shaking his head, the blue-eyed wolf slid into the shadows, making his way quickly and quietly in search of his mate, sosuke. his lips curled at the stench of blood, though he shrugged it off in order to keep himself hidden. stay focused, tala. find sosuke but don't make yourself obvious.

(wasnt sure of how to begin with tala oops)
No it’s awesome! :3)
Sosuke eventually stops nearby a small pool of water, he was breathing heavily and soon he begins to calm down and began to drink some of the dirty water soon, his ears pick up and he quickly looks up smelling the air, eventually catching his mates scent. He knew this will blow his cover but he didn’t really give a damn at the moment. He begins to howl loudly a song so rare and beautiful that it shocked a few people but it was mostly for Tala. A call to help him find him.. since the pain was already getting to him. He soon stops and begins to lay down licking the wound clean a bit.

lio
February 14th, 2018, 04:51 PM
No it’s awesome! :3)
Sosuke eventually stops nearby a small pool of water, he was breathing heavily and soon he begins to calm down and began to drink some of the dirty water soon, his ears pick up and he quickly looks up smelling the air, eventually catching his mates scent. He knew this will blow his cover but he didn’t really give a damn at the moment. He begins to howl loudly a song so rare and beautiful that it shocked a few people but it was mostly for Tala. A call to help him find him.. since the pain was already getting to him. He soon stops and begins to lay down licking the wound clean a bit.

tala's head raised as he heard the howl. ears perked, he began to run towards it, his dark fur waving in the breeze. as soon as he reached the area of his mate, tala skidded to a stop and nuzzled sosuke's fur. soft tongue flicking out to help clean the wound, his touches gentle with every stroke. tala whimpered quietly at the taste of his mate's blood, his eyes worryful.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 14th, 2018, 05:06 PM
tala's head raised as he heard the howl. ears perked, he began to run towards it, his dark fur waving in the breeze. as soon as he reached the area of his mate, tala skidded to a stop and nuzzled sosuke's fur. soft tongue flicking out to help clean the wound, his touches gentle with every stroke. tala whimpered quietly at the taste of his mate's blood, his eyes worryful.
He laughs softly as he begins to stop Tala by licking his cheek “ it’s okay. I just cut myself while running from some hunters nothing big” he speaks softly though the wolf language which was though the mind. He begins to nuzzle his nose against Talas shoulder. “ I’m okay just need some rest..”

wren
February 14th, 2018, 05:13 PM
Is this private yo, I didn't see it anywhere XD so I don't know if I can join or not

Name; Chinook // Northern
Gender; Male // Male
Age; 5 yrs // 5 yrs
Looks; They are twins
Personality; Gentle, sweet, cunning, wise, leader, stern, stoic, soft spoken
Role; Wolf // Wolf
If wolf wolf form; Link (https://pre00.deviantart.net/f61b/th/pre/i/2014/181/d/9/twin_wolves_by_maxrunn-d7on46v.png) Chini top and north bottom
If hunter do you still believe in the myths?; --------
Love interest; no // no
Sexuality; Asexual // bi romantic
Other; no // no
Questions; no // no

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 14th, 2018, 06:51 PM
Is this private yo, I didn't see it anywhere XD so I don't know if I can join or not

Name; Chinook // Northern
Gender; Male // Male
Age; 5 yrs // 5 yrs
Looks; They are twins
Personality; Gentle, sweet, cunning, wise, leader, stern, stoic, soft spoken
Role; Wolf // Wolf
If wolf wolf form; Link (https://pre00.deviantart.net/f61b/th/pre/i/2014/181/d/9/twin_wolves_by_maxrunn-d7on46v.png) Chini top and north bottom
If hunter do you still believe in the myths?; --------
Love interest; no // no
Sexuality; Asexual // bi romantic
Other; no // no
Questions; no // no

Nope not private my friend!! :3 accepted!

wren
February 14th, 2018, 09:52 PM
Nope not private my friend!! :3 accepted!

There as a gentle rustling and finally a brown and white head poked up through a snow clump than pulled back in. Than afew more shuffling and finally another wolf pulled itself through the hole into the forest that had been coated in yet another layer of snowy ice. This was northern, or what he preferred to be called north. One of the two brothers who had come from a far off land in search of a paradise escape from the dying world. Second came Chinook the older brother by a few minutes pulled his tan and white body up out of the little den which had been covered and hidden by the roots of a tree. He shook himself gently ridding himself of the snow he had gathered while north lifted his muzzle to the sweet breeze. "There's nothing left" said Chinook the older sibling. He blinked a few times stepping past his brother and nosing throguh the snow. "I know, we have to keep moving so it doesn't catch up with us" said north glancing over. Both brothers exchanged a brief nod than began to walk side by side weaving through the shadows easyily. Both wolves where young and yet held wisdom, perhaps Chinook knew a little more due to his humble and wise personality and than north who was more eager and violent.

Pawziplier
February 14th, 2018, 11:21 PM
*sLAMS IN THROUGH A DOOR* I SAW AND I CAME. I LIKE.

Name
Korali // Esmerald
Looks
Korali has soft, brown hair with mischievous yellow-green eyes. He has somewhat dark skin, and wears a light brown hoodie with jeans. // Esmerald has long, curly black hair and sharp, dark brown - almost black - eyes. She has tan skin with scars along her body. She stands quite tall - at 6'1" - and she adorns a long, light coat
Personality
Korali is a rather mischievous male, enjoying playing pranks on his packmates due to his fox-like and childish nature. // Esmerald is a quiet individual, enjoying going out into remote areas while she hunts so what she hunts doesn't get spooked off.
Role
Wolf Packmate // Hunter
If wolf wolf form
Here
(https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/4/48/Brown-wolf.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20171128000855)If hunter do you still believe in the myths?
// Yes
Love interest
N/A // N/A
Sexuality
Bi // Omniaromantic
Other
nope
Questions
Ooof, is this based on Wolf's Rain?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 06:57 AM
*sLAMS IN THROUGH A DOOR* I SAW AND I CAME. I LIKE.

Name
Korali // Esmerald
Looks
Korali has soft, brown hair with mischievous yellow-green eyes. He has somewhat dark skin, and wears a light brown hoodie with jeans. // Esmerald has long, curly black hair and sharp, dark brown - almost black - eyes. She has tan skin with scars along her body. She stands quite tall - at 6'1" - and she adorns a long, light coat
Personality
Korali is a rather mischievous male, enjoying playing pranks on his packmates due to his fox-like and childish nature. // Esmerald is a quiet individual, enjoying going out into remote areas while she hunts so what she hunts doesn't get spooked off.
Role
Wolf Packmate // Hunter
If wolf wolf form
Here
(https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/4/48/Brown-wolf.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20171128000855)If hunter do you still believe in the myths?
// Yes
Love interest
N/A // N/A
Sexuality
Bi // Omniaromantic
Other
nope
Questions
Ooof, is this based on Wolf's Rain?
Of course it is!! Accepted my friend!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 07:03 AM
There as a gentle rustling and finally a brown and white head poked up through a snow clump than pulled back in. Than afew more shuffling and finally another wolf pulled itself through the hole into the forest that had been coated in yet another layer of snowy ice. This was northern, or what he preferred to be called north. One of the two brothers who had come from a far off land in search of a paradise escape from the dying world. Second came Chinook the older brother by a few minutes pulled his tan and white body up out of the little den which had been covered and hidden by the roots of a tree. He shook himself gently ridding himself of the snow he had gathered while north lifted his muzzle to the sweet breeze. "There's nothing left" said Chinook the older sibling. He blinked a few times stepping past his brother and nosing throguh the snow. "I know, we have to keep moving so it doesn't catch up with us" said north glancing over. Both brothers exchanged a brief nod than began to walk side by side weaving through the shadows easyily. Both wolves where young and yet held wisdom, perhaps Chinook knew a little more due to his humble and wise personality and than north who was more eager and violent.

A soft growl was heard nearby, it came from a strong wolf, a female who somehow lead a few humans but she didn’t see her as friends only as tools used for survival. But now she found two wolves none interest her however they did annoy her. Why are all these wolves coming to her city? Do they seek death or... the- she quickly shakes her head. It’s a myth, it’s not real just some pups fairy tale. She begins to jump down to them soon she steps out in front of them. Growling dangerously “ You lost? I don’t remember seeing wolves like you around these parts, but I suggest you get out of here. This is the city not some dog park” she says coldly showing her teeth a bit as she growls. “ this is my city my rules pups. I don’t need trouble so either leave or make yourself useful “

Static
February 15th, 2018, 05:27 PM
OH MY GOSH WOLFS RAIN!!!!
Name-Dawn
Gender -female
Age-15
Looks -Dawn (http://taijiart.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Blonde-Haired-Anime-Girl.jpg)
Personality -Tbrp'd?
Role-Omega(can sasuke find her?)
If wolf wolf form :Here (http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/2d7cabc7-6596-4d36-8767-cdcced4b506d/84e5f725-9f8b-47e9-956a-37e64be2f5ce.jpg) but without blue marking.
Love interest -open
Sexuality -hetro
Other -@Broken Madness
Questions -can sasuke or someone else find her and invite her into the pack?

Pawziplier
February 15th, 2018, 05:33 PM
Of course it is!! Accepted my friend!

(YEEEEE

wren
February 15th, 2018, 06:22 PM
A soft growl was heard nearby, it came from a strong wolf, a female who somehow lead a few humans but she didn’t see her as friends only as tools used for survival. But now she found two wolves none interest her however they did annoy her. Why are all these wolves coming to her city? Do they seek death or... the- she quickly shakes her head. It’s a myth, it’s not real just some pups fairy tale. She begins to jump down to them soon she steps out in front of them. Growling dangerously “ You lost? I don’t remember seeing wolves like you around these parts, but I suggest you get out of here. This is the city not some dog park” she says coldly showing her teeth a bit as she growls. “ this is my city my rules pups. I don’t need trouble so either leave or make yourself useful “

Both brothers just stood watching her with confused glances. Chinook stepped up in front his brother waving his tail to keep him from getting too involved and in the way. "look, if we where here to cause troublee you wouldn't know until it was over" said Chinook looking at her little slaves behind her, his tail gently waved, "we are looking for that alpha, he can take us to paradise" he said raising his chin defiantly. If he knew anything it was presentation and he looked quite handsome with his chest puffed out and claws sinking into the snow. North who was missing an eye stepped up beside his brother shoving him just a little bit "so I think you should just let us go cutie" he said with a wide smirk. Chinook shoved his brother back with a paw making sure he didn't get in the way

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 06:48 PM
Both brothers just stood watching her with confused glances. Chinook stepped up in front his brother waving his tail to keep him from getting too involved and in the way. "look, if we where here to cause troublee you wouldn't know until it was over" said Chinook looking at her little slaves behind her, his tail gently waved, "we are looking for that alpha, he can take us to paradise" he said raising his chin defiantly. If he knew anything it was presentation and he looked quite handsome with his chest puffed out and claws sinking into the snow. North who was missing an eye stepped up beside his brother shoving him just a little bit "so I think you should just let us go cutie" he said with a wide smirk. Chinook shoved his brother back with a paw making sure he didn't get in the way

Her eyes glowed a bit as her tail wagged a bit “ cutie? ... “ she laughs softly “ You mean that brat Sosuke? Fought him a while ago damn mutt nearly tore my ear off don’t worry I left my mark on him.” She says darkly as she wags her tail a bit than huffs “ As handsome as you are I can lead you to that so called alpha but are you serious? Are you pups? Believing in the lies of paradise? “ she sharply looks away “ fine since I got nothing to do might as well entertain me. Fine follow me” She says as she begins to turn around hitting Chinooks nose with her tail “ also daring this cutie can kill so he warned “ she says growling a bit as she begins to walk forward.

Wildy~ =3
February 15th, 2018, 06:52 PM
(Is the Flower Maiden a wolf?)

wren
February 15th, 2018, 06:56 PM
Her eyes glowed a bit as her tail wagged a bit “ cutie? ... “ she laughs softly “ You mean that brat Sosuke? Fought him a while ago damn mutt nearly tore my ear off don’t worry I left my mark on him.” She says darkly as she wags her tail a bit than huffs “ As handsome as you are I can lead you to that so called alpha but are you serious? Are you pups? Believing in the lies of paradise? “ she sharply looks away “ fine since I got nothing to do might as well entertain me. Fine follow me” She says as she begins to turn around hitting Chinooks nose with her tail “ also daring this cutie can kill so he warned “ she says growling a bit as she begins to walk forward.

[ Let's do this so they look different ]

Chinook
North

chinook shook his head "shut up north!" he spat nipping his brothers ear who in turn yowled in anoyance. north flashed her another flirty glance as he recovered from being nipped on the ear. "Yeah whe are looking for him. I'm tired of the snow" he said with a shrug he turned at his brother with a sigh "we will find out if they aren't tales. At least we are searching for options- if you put your mind to it, I'm sure anybody could kill somebody" he snarled

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 07:07 PM
[ Let's do this so they look different ]

Chinook
North

chinook shook his head "shut up north!" he spat nipping his brothers ear who in turn yowled in anoyance. north flashed her another flirty glance as he recovered from being nipped on the ear. "Yeah whe are looking for him. I'm tired of the snow" he said with a shrug he turned at his brother with a sigh "we will find out if they aren't tales. At least we are searching for options- if you put your mind to it, I'm sure anybody could kill somebody" he snarled

Diablo laughs softly “ true but here they are rules so be careful my friends ... and my new dog~” she winks at north as she waved her tail. “ come on. I’ll show you to the Little dog. But of course have you two eaten? I believe I can give y’all some food however. Do you like human food?” She asks calmly “ oh but y’all do know how to change into a human right?”

wren
February 15th, 2018, 07:17 PM
Diablo laughs softly “ true but here they are rules so be careful my friends ... and my new dog~” she winks at north as she waved her tail. “ come on. I’ll show you to the Little dog. But of course have you two eaten? I believe I can give y’all some food however. Do you like human food?” She asks calmly “ oh but y’all do know how to change into a human right?”

The wolves exchanged glances but north leaned into her tail as she ran it underneath his chin. Nor the jaw dropped open and his tongue lolled put as he stared dreamingly at her. Chinook sighed in embarrassment. "we were born wolves, we aren't human hybrids" he said gently looking over at north who was still staring. He shoved his brother with his hind leg who made him slightly snap out of it.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 07:23 PM
The wolves exchanged glances but north leaned into her tail as she ran it underneath his chin. Nor the jaw dropped open and his tongue lolled put as he stared dreamingly at her. Chinook sighed in embarrassment. "we were born wolves, we aren't human hybrids" he said gently looking over at north who was still staring. He shoved his brother with his hind leg who made him slightly snap out of it.
She laughs softly “ cute. So? I was born a wolf as well but I’m guessing y’all didn’t learn magic huh? Well let me show you “ her eyes glowed softly as she begins to change into a human, she wore a leather coat over a white shirt and some blue jeans, her hair as black as night and she ties it up in a ponytail, showing off a bit of abs as she tied up her hair. She soon smiles kneeling down to pet North playfully “ a wolf must trick man to survive here that’s why we have magic all wolves have it. Including myself-“ she says with burning amber red eyes and a smile. “ so tell me can y’all do it?”

wren
February 15th, 2018, 08:09 PM
She laughs softly “ cute. So? I was born a wolf as well but I’m guessing y’all didn’t learn magic huh? Well let me show you “ her eyes glowed softly as she begins to change into a human, she wore a leather coat over a white shirt and some blue jeans, her hair as black as night and she ties it up in a ponytail, showing off a bit of abs as she tied up her hair. She soon smiles kneeling down to pet North playfully “ a wolf must trick man to survive here that’s why we have magic all wolves have it. Including myself-“ she says with burning amber red eyes and a smile. “ so tell me can y’all do it?”

North was too caught up into the whole thing simply leaning into her hand his tongue coming out after and his eyes looking dreamy and distant. Chinook leaned forward and grabbed onto his brothers tail yanking him back. North shrieks and spun nipping at Chinook as he dodged to the side snickering. "no, we can't and I'm pretty sure it's dangerous to try" he said glancing at north with a stern expression. "and certainly a stupid idea for him" he said looking at north with a sigh.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 08:11 PM
North was too caught up into the whole thing simply leaning into her hand his tongue coming out after and his eyes looking dreamy and distant. Chinook leaned forward and grabbed onto his brothers tail yanking him back. North shrieks and spun nipping at Chinook as he dodged to the side snickering. "no, we can't and I'm pretty sure it's dangerous to try" he said glancing at north with a stern expression. "and certainly a stupid idea for him" he said looking at north with a sigh.

She laughs softly “ no it’s not it’s easy just relax your body and let the magic do it’s thing besides wolf are myth remember? We can’t have y’all getting caught okay?” She says playfully as she looks at them and smiles. “ come on just try it don’t worry the magic covers everything ... which is kind of a pity really..” she says thoughtfully as she smiles at north “ come on my dear I don’t have all day” she thinks a bit “ .. oh! If you do it I’ll give you a kiss~”

wren
February 15th, 2018, 08:19 PM
She laughs softly “ no it’s not it’s easy just relax your body and let the magic do it’s thing besides wolf are myth remember? We can’t have y’all getting caught okay?” She says playfully as she looks at them and smiles. “ come on just try it don’t worry the magic covers everything ... which is kind of a pity really..” she says thoughtfully as she smiles at north “ come on my dear I don’t have all day” she thinks a bit “ .. oh! If you do it I’ll give you a kiss~”

Chinooks eyes blazed with anger. Northampton eyes widened "ON YAA" he shouted suddnely stepping back and closing his eyes. Chinook spun with surprise his eyes till blazing and tail lashing in anoyance, "look what you've done! Northwest Turing into a damn fool?" he howled but suddenly north was no longer a wolf but a man he had never seen before. He was on his hands and knees without a shirt but ripped pants. Chinook blinked in horror seeing the man with silver hair and missing an eye like his old self. He stepped back and growled. "this is stupid" he moaned in anoyance. Suddnely the man got up rushing over and grabbing Diablo pushing her agaisnt the tree and kissing her roughly

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 08:32 PM
Chinooks eyes blazed with anger. Northampton eyes widened "ON YAA" he shouted suddnely stepping back and closing his eyes. Chinook spun with surprise his eyes till blazing and tail lashing in anoyance, "look what you've done! Northwest Turing into a damn fool?" he howled but suddenly north was no longer a wolf but a man he had never seen before. He was on his hands and knees without a shirt but ripped pants. Chinook blinked in horror seeing the man with silver hair and missing an eye like his old self. He stepped back and growled. "this is stupid" he moaned in anoyance. Suddnely the man got up rushing over and grabbing Diablo pushing her agaisnt the tree and kissing her roughly

[ Her eyes widened when she was suddenly kissed even pinned to a tree, she returns to kiss now roughly kissing back but suddenly stops the kiss by roughly pushing him back “ five minutes is up~ I do love your passion but daring you gotta slow down my dear~ a woman can’t just jump into a relationship like that” she says with a soft kiss on his nose. “ now than..” she feels his muscles a bit “ damn you are ripped~ but that’s for a other time” she says as she pushes him back playfully than begins to look at Chinook “ your turn daring~ if you did it I might even give you a kiss as well” she says playfully as she begins to move away from North

wren
February 15th, 2018, 08:38 PM
[ Her eyes widened when she was suddenly kissed even pinned to a tree, she returns to kiss now roughly kissing back but suddenly stops the kiss by roughly pushing him back “ five minutes is up~ I do love your passion but daring you gotta slow down my dear~ a woman can’t just jump into a relationship like that” she says with a soft kiss on his nose. “ now than..” she feels his muscles a bit “ damn you are ripped~ but that’s for a other time” she says as she pushes him back playfully than begins to look at Chinook “ your turn daring~ if you did it I might even give you a kiss as well” she says playfully as she begins to move away from North

Chinook flashed his brother a seriously angered expression and shook his head. "I wouldn't entertain that idea" he snapped Turing and trotting off. North pulled back gasping and stumbling back before looking over his shoulder as Chinook left but returned seconds later holding up a chain Leash. "oh yeah from that grave! Good idea chini!" he cooes. Chinook growled aga ignoring his brother with a furious gaze. He tossed the leash down and looked up at the two of them."I'll be a dog, for one hour only and than we leave north. We must find this alpha" he said "we don't screw around with humans" he said defiantly "my God why are you so... So.. Ugh whatever. Maybe I like this better Chinook, maybe being human isn't that bad!" north shouted quickly wrapping his arms around his exposed body.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 08:45 PM
Chinook flashed his brother a seriously angered expression and shook his head. "I wouldn't entertain that idea" he snapped Turing and trotting off. North pulled back gasping and stumbling back before looking over his shoulder as Chinook left but returned seconds later holding up a chain Leash. "oh yeah from that grave! Good idea chini!" he cooes. Chinook growled aga ignoring his brother with a furious gaze. He tossed the leash down and looked up at the two of them."I'll be a dog, for one hour only and than we leave north. We must find this alpha" he said "we don't screw around with humans" he said defiantly "my God why are you so... So.. Ugh whatever. Maybe I like this better Chinook, maybe being human isn't that bad!" north shouted quickly wrapping his arms around his exposed body.
She thinks for a bit as she looks at North “ wait-“ she begins to take off her jacket showing a few scars on her arms as if she’s fought though hell to gain them. She covers north in the jacket with a soft smile “ it may be a bit small but it’ll work don’t want others looking at my dog now wouldn’t we?” She asks playfully as she turns around and stretches a bit “ he’s by a water hole so we’ll just follow the scent of blood and of course the crows. They love anything that seems like it’s going to die and I know that stubborn wolf won’t die so easily and besides they talk a lot. Now shall we be on our way” she says softly as she begins to walk

wren
February 15th, 2018, 09:07 PM
She thinks for a bit as she looks at North “ wait-“ she begins to take off her jacket showing a few scars on her arms as if she’s fought though hell to gain them. She covers north in the jacket with a soft smile “ it may be a bit small but it’ll work don’t want others looking at my dog now wouldn’t we?” She asks playfully as she turns around and stretches a bit “ he’s by a water hole so we’ll just follow the scent of blood and of course the crows. They love anything that seems like it’s going to die and I know that stubborn wolf won’t die so easily and besides they talk a lot. Now shall we be on our way” she says softly as she begins to walk

”you don’t believe that North don’t lie” he snarled. And with that North fell silent allowing her to clothe him before grabbing the leash and putting it onto Chinook who looked away. Than the brothers walked off north holding onto the leash of his brother.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 09:10 PM
”you don’t believe that North don’t lie” he snarled. And with that North fell silent allowing her to clothe him before grabbing the leash and putting it onto Chinook who looked away. Than the brothers walked off north holding onto the leash of his brother.

She smiles “ no I trust him.. only enough to believe him. So come on “ she says as she continues walking smelling the air as she did. “ ... he’s close anyway what are you going to do when you meet him? Ask him questions or something ?”

wren
February 15th, 2018, 09:11 PM
She smiles “ no I trust him.. only enough to believe him. So come on “ she says as she continues walking smelling the air as she did. “ ... he’s close anyway what are you going to do when you meet him? Ask him questions or something ?”
”Demand he takes us to the paradise... I’m not willing to take chances by making it look like an option”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 09:14 PM
”Demand he takes us to the paradise... I’m not willing to take chances by making it look like an option”
She laughs softly “ but don’t you need to flower to get to paradise. She is here.. which may be why he’s here too but are you sure he’ll know? Why believe a man you never met? Or have y’all met this guy before “ she asks as she continues walking looking at the crows as they pass by. “ .... unless he’s your little love my friend “ she says playfully

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 16th, 2018, 12:22 AM
OH MY GOSH WOLFS RAIN!!!!
Name-Dawn
Gender -female
Age-15
Looks -Dawn (http://taijiart.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Blonde-Haired-Anime-Girl.jpg)
Personality -Tbrp'd?
Role-Omega(can sasuke find her?)
If wolf wolf form :Here (http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/2d7cabc7-6596-4d36-8767-cdcced4b506d/84e5f725-9f8b-47e9-956a-37e64be2f5ce.jpg) but without blue marking.
Love interest -open
Sexuality -hetro
Other -@Broken Madness
Questions -can sasuke or someone else find her and invite her into the pack?
Yep accept!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 16th, 2018, 12:23 AM
(Is the Flower Maiden a wolf?)
Nope she has to human..’like

Silvershadow
February 16th, 2018, 07:02 AM
https://media0.giphy.com/media/13RmkIWICeKKYg/giphy.gif

According to an old legend, when the end of the world comes, a place known as Paradise will appear. However, only wolves will know how to find it. Although wolves are believed to have been hunted to extinction nearly two hundred years ago, they still exist, surviving by casting illusions over themselves to make them appear human. the Flower Maiden the key wolves need to find and open the gateway to Paradise.
Freeze City is a northern human city in a world where the majority of people live in poverty and hardship
( examples: https://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii499/ShyShadie/freezecitydome_zps78609895.png )

Now the flower maiden has been awoken, and a alpha who has once lived in the mountains has traveled down to seek her and others who wish to find paradise, his name is Sosuke, a Arctic wolf with a lot of pride. He travels alone for now seeking the flower and his pack or maybe even a mate. Wolves are rare and some still believe in the myths and wish to hunt them down even today.
The world is coming to a end. Seek it wolves, seek paradise

Roles
Alpha: Sosuke, ( wolf: https://orig00.deviantart.net/3ef7/f/2011/325/6/c/ayoko_by_akreon-d4gv9ie.jpg )
Human: https://pin.it/kanlsi2iforjq5 )
Alpha mate: Tala hiraeth
Betas:
Diablo ( wolf: https://orig00.deviantart.net/d0aa/f/2017/240/3/1/nars_by_naviira-dbln40a.png )
Human: http://moziru.com/images/drawn-girl-badass-8.jpg )

Humans
Hunter after the wolves:
Unlimited
The flower maiden: one open
The one who wants to keep her to himself: open ( will pm this one)

Fourm
Name
Looks
Personality
Role
If wolf wolf form
Love interest
Sexuality
Other
Questions

Fourm
Name: Akila
Looks: https://wallpaperscraft.com/download/nightcore_forgiven_anime_girl_ears_art_102632/1920x1080
Personality: Smart and witty, loyal
Role: Hunter (Can Sasuke find her?)
If wolf wolf form: https://wallpaperclicker.com/wallpaper/gray-wolf-painting-wallpaper/98966368/
Love interest:Open
Sexuality: Straight
Other
Questions

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 16th, 2018, 09:39 AM
Fourm
Name: Akila
Looks: https://wallpaperscraft.com/download/nightcore_forgiven_anime_girl_ears_art_102632/1920x1080
Personality: Smart and witty, loyal
Role: Hunter (Can Sasuke find her?)
If wolf wolf form: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/qaensaf/tazihound/
Love interest:Open
Sexuality: Straight
Other
Questions
Accepted!

Silvershadow
February 16th, 2018, 03:52 PM
Akila stood waist deep in a small lake, water dripping from her long brown hair. She took a deep breath in, letting the scents of the forest wash over her.

Static
February 16th, 2018, 04:51 PM
A brown furred large dog was digging through the trash in an ally,trying to run out any living animal it could.In truth,the brown dog was'nt a dog at all,but a she-wolf.It stopped digging and perked it's ears,just as a mouse ran out.Chasing after it,the brown dog killed it quickly before eating it in a few bites.The wolf was known as Dawn sat up,hunger still clawing at her stomach.She had been drawn here by a strange feeling,but now it was gone and it was hard to obtain food, and as a human,it was even harder sence she was use to hunting.Dawn went to the back of the ally,giving up on food and laying her head on her paws in the corner,hoping the hunger would go away if she slept.

Silvershadow
February 20th, 2018, 04:15 PM
A brown furred large dog was digging through the trash in an ally,trying to run out any living animal it could.In truth,the brown dog was'nt a dog at all,but a she-wolf.It stopped digging and perked it's ears,just as a mouse ran out.Chasing after it,the brown dog killed it quickly before eating it in a few bites.The wolf was known as Dawn sat up,hunger still clawing at her stomach.She had been drawn here by a strange feeling,but now it was gone and it was hard to obtain food, and as a human,it was even harder sence she was use to hunting.Dawn went to the back of the ally,giving up on food and laying her head on her paws in the corner,hoping the hunger would go away if she slept.

Akila walked out of the lake and looked around. She caught the scent of a she-wolf, her eyes turning yellow. She began to follow the scent and started to run. As she ran, she went down on all fours, her clothes turning into light ginger and white fur.

Static
February 20th, 2018, 06:08 PM
Akila walked out of the lake and looked around. She caught the scent of a she-wolf, her eyes turning yellow. She began to follow the scent and started to run. As she ran, she went down on all fours, her clothes turning into light ginger and white fur.
Dawn looked up,hearing something approach.She decided it was an animal,so she waited for it to come,not bothering to check its scent to see what it was.When she saw the brown and white wolf though,her ears perked toward slightly,curiosity apparent on her face.'Have you come to take my food?' she asked,the curiosity being replaced with hostility after a few seconds.The brown wolf didn't look healthy like most of the wolves in the area,because she hadn't been able to get enough food and when she did,it was stolen or a small rodent,but that didn't seem to make her doubt she should protect her 'territory' even if it was in another Wolf's territory.

Silvershadow
February 26th, 2018, 12:24 PM
Dawn looked up,hearing something approach.She decided it was an animal,so she waited for it to come,not bothering to check its scent to see what it was.When she saw the brown and white wolf though,her ears perked toward slightly,curiosity apparent on her face.'Have you come to take my food?' she asked,the curiosity being replaced with hostility after a few seconds.The brown wolf didn't look healthy like most of the wolves in the area,because she hadn't been able to get enough food and when she did,it was stolen or a small rodent,but that didn't seem to make her doubt she should protect her 'territory' even if it was in another Wolf's territory.

Akila stood in front of the brown wolf, her ears flattening. 'I don't want your food,' she said. She sat down and tucked her tail around her paws. 'Why are you in my territory?' She asked. She didn't want to be hostile and scare the wold away. It's been lonely in these woods.

Akari
February 26th, 2018, 01:13 PM
Name: Morinora (As a human she says her name is simply Nora.)
Looks: As a human, she is around 5'9, with light blue eyes, and long, blond hair, which reaches nearly down to waist. She always wears a thin light brown jacket, which she nearly never takes off. She also always wears black jeans. (I would post an image, but the new crackdown on copyright images and links would make it a waste of time.)
Personality: She hates having to talk, so most see her as depressed, although she is actually quite happy. She hates being in control, and sometimes feels like she is just along for the ride.
Role: Hunter
If wolf, wolf form: In her wolf form, she looks similar to a German Shepard, but with the biggest difference being her size, since she is slightly bigger on all dimensions then the average of their species.
Love interest: Not going to state here, I want to let this develop.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Other: She doubts Paradise exists anymore, believing if there is one, then the humans will follow them to it, and eventually destroy it...
Question: WHY WAS I NOT MENTIONED FOR THIS?! I TOLD YOU TO MENTION ME! Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 26th, 2018, 01:19 PM
Name: Morinora (As a human she says her name is simply Nora.)
Looks: As a human, she is around 5'9, with light blue eyes, and long, blond hair, which reaches nearly down to waist. She always wears a thin light brown jacket, which she nearly never takes off. She also always wears black jeans. (I would post an image, but the new crackdown on copyright images and links would make it a waste of time.)
Personality: She hates having to talk, so most see her as depressed, although she is actually quite happy. She hates being in control, and sometimes feels like she is just along for the ride.
Role: Hunter
If wolf, wolf form: In her wolf form, she looks similar to a German Shepard, but with the biggest difference being her size, since she is slightly bigger on all dimensions then the average of their species.
Love interest: Not going to state here, I want to let this develop.
Other: She doubts Paradise exists anymore, believing if there is one, then the humans will follow them to it, and eventually destroy it...
Question: WHY WAS I NOT MENTIONED FOR THIS?! I TOLD YOU TO MENTION ME! Broken Madness

Accepted XD I thought you saw it!

DragonChaos
February 26th, 2018, 01:34 PM
Name: Maxwell Silverstein
Looks: I believe this image (https://weheartit.com/entry/group/103314832#) is by ❆♛V❅tuskaya♛❆ (https://weheartit.com/Love_Hate_Crisis) on Weheartit, and it's okay for it to be used publicly
Personality: TBRP, but mainly nice and kind
Role: Hunter (though he doesn't want to be one.)
If wolf wolf form: N/A
If hunter do you still believe in the myths?: Yes
Love interest: Open~
Other: He was forced to be a hunter because of the long line of hunters in his family.
Question: is it alright that he likes the wolves and tries to help them and gain their trust instead of hunt them? Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 26th, 2018, 01:48 PM
Name: Maxwell Silverstein
Looks: I believe this image (https://weheartit.com/entry/group/103314832#) is by ❆♛V❅tuskaya♛❆ (https://weheartit.com/Love_Hate_Crisis) on Weheartit, and it's okay for it to be used publicly
Personality: TBRP, but mainly nice and kind
Role: Hunter (though he doesn't want to be one.)
If wolf wolf form: N/A
If hunter do you still believe in the myths?: Yes
Love interest: Open~
Other: He was forced to be a hunter because of the long line of hunters in his family.
Question: is it alright that he likes the wolves and tries to help them and gain their trust instead of hunt them? Broken Madness

Accepted and yes!

DragonChaos
February 26th, 2018, 02:05 PM
Accepted and yes!

I just realized I forgot his age XD
He's 19

Static
March 25th, 2018, 11:32 AM
Akila stood in front of the brown wolf, her ears flattening. 'I don't want your food,' she said. She sat down and tucked her tail around her paws. 'Why are you in my territory?' She asked. She didn't want to be hostile and scare the wold away. It's been lonely in these woods.
(Thought I replied to this.Sorry.)
'There is not good food in the city besides the food thats already been tainted or ruined by humans.' Dawn explained,wondering if this wolf had ever even been in the city.Dawn lived there mostly because she knew the woods was already another Wolf's territory,but it had become harder and harder to get food there besides scavenging and stealing.

Silvershadow
April 7th, 2018, 09:00 AM
(Thought I replied to this.Sorry.)
'There is not good food in the city besides the food thats already been tainted or ruined by humans.' Dawn explained,wondering if this wolf had ever even been in the city.Dawn lived there mostly because she knew the woods was already another Wolf's territory,but it had become harder and harder to get food there besides scavenging and stealing.

Sorry I haven't replied in so long.))

Akila's ears twitched. She knew that there was no good food by the city, though the humans wasted a whole lot of it. "I understand. Humans waste a lot of food." She shook out her light ginger and white fur, her yellow eyes bright.

Static
April 18th, 2018, 06:27 PM
Sorry I haven't replied in so long.))

Akila's ears twitched. She knew that there was no good food by the city, though the humans wasted a whole lot of it. "I understand. Humans waste a lot of food." She shook out her light ginger and white fur, her yellow eyes bright.
Dawn wondered if now would be a good time to leave.She didn't won't go be rude,butbshe didn't want to be with someone she didn't know for to long,even if they where a wolf.Wolves still killed other Wolves just like hunters over food and borders. She looked behind her toward the city at this thought,expecting a hunter to come out and shoot them both.She almost laughed at herself though at this thought.She had ran around in her wolf form for almost three years acting like a stray dog and no hunter had ever tried to shoot her.Why would they come all the way in the forest and try now?

Silvershadow
April 20th, 2018, 08:36 AM
Dawn wondered if now would be a good time to leave.She didn't won't go be rude,butbshe didn't want to be with someone she didn't know for to long,even if they where a wolf.Wolves still killed other Wolves just like hunters over food and borders. She looked behind her toward the city at this thought,expecting a hunter to come out and shoot them both.She almost laughed at herself though at this thought.She had ran around in her wolf form for almost three years acting like a stray dog and no hunter had ever tried to shoot her.Why would they come all the way in the forest and try now?

Akila could sense the other wolf's unease and backed away slightly. There was tension in the air and Akila's fur stood up slightly though not in anger but in fear. "Um... I guess I'll be leaving now," she said. Standing on long legs, she began to pad away, back into the forest.

Static
April 20th, 2018, 04:41 PM
Akila could sense the other wolf's unease and backed away slightly. There was tension in the air and Akila's fur stood up slightly though not in anger but in fear. "Um... I guess I'll be leaving now," she said. Standing on long legs, she began to pad away, back into the forest.
Dawn watched her go for a second before heading back to the city,walking in a fast pace.She didn't know why she was nervous,but she didn't want to be in the forest much longer.Eventually,she went from a fast trot to a run,becoming more and more anxious to get to the city.

Silvershadow
April 22nd, 2018, 10:48 AM
Dawn watched her go for a second before heading back to the city,walking in a fast pace.She didn't know why she was nervous,but she didn't want to be in the forest much longer.Eventually,she went from a fast trot to a run,becoming more and more anxious to get to the city.

Akila layed down in a patch of sunlight, taking in the warm rays. She yawned, her large, sharp teeth gleaming in the sunlight. She lay her head on her paws and closed her eyes. Within moments, she was asleep.