PDA

View Full Version : wings rp

cute skeleton
February 12th, 2018, 10:23 PM
this is the rp thread for wings, im not gonna copy and past everything most of you know already. if you are looking to join please head http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14324

anyway here is the thread,
Turtletu
Dark blossom
Casual Scribbles
littledragon0625
Akari

and to keep track of your characters here,https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hQvAQ-Jo9UMEDWGe_flqNlsnktR5yaZQ0RZKwMz8gV0/edit?usp=sharing

Casual Scribbles
February 13th, 2018, 03:08 PM
Silvia stretched, unfolding her wings slowly and flapping them once or twice. They had only just grown large enough for her to fly with, however they were still white which dissapointed her. She had hoped to have found her power by now, but of course she hadn't yet. She ran a hand through her short brown hair. Tugging at the red streak. Everyone thought it was dyed, but it was completely natural, not that she'd actually tell anyone that. She stepped out her foster-family's back door into the large back yard. She rann a few steps, flapping her wings quickly and launched off the ground. If she got high enough fast enough, no one would even recognize her. She could feel the powerful muscles rippling in her back and she turned her face toward the sun.

cute skeleton
February 13th, 2018, 04:41 PM
gabby sat on a cliff and watched the sky. she sighed quietly to herself as she watched the clouds and a wings here and there go past. gabby was still learning to fly even at her age and she felt useless seeing as her brother learned off the bat and she couldnt even get a foot off the ground when she was that young. she thought of what it would be like to actually fly.

andrew was still in school listening to his math teacher.

piper was sitting by a river with her feet in it, she always liked water and with her being able to control it she liked it even more.
the girl kicked her feet a bit then let them sway to the rivers flow.

(all open just keep in mind andrew is in school)

Turtletu
February 13th, 2018, 04:52 PM
gabby sat on a cliff and watched the sky. she sighed quietly to herself as she watched the clouds and a wings here and there go past. gabby was still learning to fly even at her age and she felt useless seeing as her brother learned off the bat and she couldnt even get a foot off the ground when she was that young. she thought of what it would be like to actually fly.

piper was sitting by a river with her feet in it, she always liked water and with her being able to control it she liked it even more.

Aaron was fly around a cliff to find a place to build camp.then spoted gabby and flew down to say hi

.:Virgo:.
February 13th, 2018, 04:54 PM

Alabaster rushed into the math class and sat in her seat next to andrew thinking I hope i didn't miss anything...

Fireflower
February 13th, 2018, 08:53 PM
little late oops)

fireflower sat on a rock next to the lake the was in the middle of the forest:her forest.she wanted to hunt to pass time but wasn't hungry.(open)

cute skeleton
February 13th, 2018, 10:01 PM
Aaron was fly around a cliff to find a place to build camp.then spoted gabby and flew down to say hi

gabby had her eyes closed and didnt realize he was coming.

cute skeleton
February 13th, 2018, 10:02 PM
Alabaster rushed into the math class and sat in her seat next to andrew thinking I hope i didn't miss anything...

andrew glanced at her way as she took her seat next to him, "late again?" he whispered towards her while keeping his gaze towards the teacher.

Turtletu
February 14th, 2018, 11:13 AM
gabby had her eyes closed and didnt realize he was coming.

He landed softly on the hill and snuck up and poked gabby's head "hi gabby"

cute skeleton
February 14th, 2018, 11:48 AM
He landed softly on the hill and snuck up and poked gabby's head "hi gabby"
her eyes opened and she jumped up surprised. she didnt scream or anything just rather more surprised then scared. she turned around quickly, smacking him with her wings in the process, and looked at him. "dont do that!" she said not mad she just seemed mad.

Turtletu
February 14th, 2018, 03:14 PM
her eyes opened and she jumped up surprised. she didnt scream or anything just rather more surprised then scared. she turned around quickly, smacking him with her wings in the process, and looked at him. "dont do that!" she said not mad she just seemed mad.

He tried to dodge but gabby's wings nicked me and say "watch the wings gabby and you know I love to scare people"

cute skeleton
February 14th, 2018, 03:21 PM
He tried to dodge but gabby's wings nicked me and say "watch the wings gabby and you know I love to scare people"
"not when they are on a cliff and cant fly!" she said still not mad but acted like it. she stomped her foot and her arms went straight down almost as if she was mad.

Turtletu
February 14th, 2018, 03:22 PM
"not when they are on a cliff and cant fly!" she said still not mad but acted like it. she stomped her foot and her arms went straight down almost as if she was mad.

"I would have caught you gabby"

cute skeleton
February 14th, 2018, 03:23 PM
"I would have caught you gabby"
she blushed before pulling her hoodie over her head and hiding in it.

Turtletu
February 14th, 2018, 03:25 PM
she blushed before pulling her hoodie over her head and hiding in it.

not seeing here blush "can I sit down"

cute skeleton
February 14th, 2018, 03:25 PM
not seeing here blush "can I sit down"

gabby stayed quite not moving but holding the hoodie over her head.

Turtletu
February 14th, 2018, 03:28 PM
gabby stayed quite not moving but holding the hoodie over her head.

realizing that she is blushing I seat next to her and give her a hug

cute skeleton
February 14th, 2018, 03:29 PM
realizing that she is blushing I seat next to her and give her a hug
she stayed quite blushing even more and pulling the hoodie over her head even more.

Turtletu
February 14th, 2018, 03:30 PM
she stayed quite blushing even more and pulling the hoodie over her head even more.

pulling down the hood "it's not like I haven't seen you blush before gabby

cute skeleton
February 14th, 2018, 03:32 PM
pulling down the hood "it's not like I haven't seen you blush before gabby
she staid quite still pulling it back over head and holding on tighter to it.

Turtletu
February 14th, 2018, 03:33 PM
she staid quite still pulling it back over head and holding on tighter to it.

"really gabby you know im stronger ill pull it back down

cute skeleton
February 14th, 2018, 03:33 PM
"really gabby you know im stronger ill pull it back down
she hanged on even tighter still staying quite

Turtletu
February 14th, 2018, 03:34 PM
she hanged on even tighter still staying quite

"fine I won't mess with you" grabs gabby

cute skeleton
February 14th, 2018, 03:35 PM
"fine I won't mess with you" grabs gabby
"AARON!!!!!! PUT ME DOWN" she shouted at him.

Turtletu
February 14th, 2018, 03:35 PM
"AARON!!!!!! PUT ME DOWN" she shouted at him.

jumps off cliff

cute skeleton
February 14th, 2018, 03:36 PM
jumps off cliff
"AARON!!!! I SAID PUT ME DOWN" she screamed clinging to him "ONCE THIS IS OVER I AM TYING YOU TO A TREE!!!! AND SMACKING YOU"

Turtletu
February 14th, 2018, 03:38 PM
"AARON!!!! I SAID PUT ME DOWN" she screamed clinging to him "ONCE THIS IS OVER I AM TYING TO A TREE!!!! AND SMACKING YOU"

"you know im to fast for you anyways ill just break through the rope"

cute skeleton
February 14th, 2018, 03:40 PM
"you know im to fast for you anyways ill just break through the rope"
"i swear when im done with this im making sure you are tyed to a tree, with chain" she grumbled glaring at him. "put me down, i fall you are to blame and i will not be talking to you and you will not be finding me"

Turtletu
February 14th, 2018, 03:42 PM
"i swear when im done with this im making sure you are tyed to a tree, with chain" she grumbled glaring at him. "put me down, i fall you are to blame and i will not be talking to you and you will not be finding me"

you know ill find you later and i won't drop you" hovering right above the gtound

cute skeleton
February 14th, 2018, 03:44 PM
you know ill find you later and i won't drop you" hovering right above the gtound
"aaron, last time you said that you dropped me right into a tree and i had a bruised wing for days" she said looking at him.

Turtletu
February 14th, 2018, 03:46 PM
[QUOTE=Aphmau plushie;469933]
"aaron, last time you said that you dropped me right into a tree and i had a bruised wing for days" she said looking at him.[/QUOTE/]

"i promise i wont drop you far from the ground this time"letting go of her

cute skeleton
February 14th, 2018, 06:26 PM
"aaron, last time you said that you dropped me right into a tree and i had a bruised wing for days" she said looking at him.[/QUOTE/]

"wait what!!!! dont drop me at all" but she already knew it was to late.

Casual Scribbles
February 14th, 2018, 08:01 PM

[QUOTE=Turtletu;469935]

"wait what!!!! dont drop me at all" but she already knew it was to late.

As Silvia flew, she spotted another winged person falling. She tucked her dove-white wings close to herself and fell into a dive, whistling through the air as fast as she could go. She grabbed the falling girl and snapped open her wings, swooping up to the cliff edge. Her muscles ached, but she managed to deposit the girl safely before her wings gave out.

She stood on the flat ground, trembling from exertion, but still managed to glare threateningly at the boy who dropped the girl. "Be more careful!"

February 14th, 2018, 08:04 PM
andrew glanced at her way as she took her seat next to him, "late again?" he whispered towards her while keeping his gaze towards the teacher.
"Yup." she said and started to pay attention to the teacher.

cute skeleton
February 14th, 2018, 08:09 PM
[QUOTE=Turtletu;469935]
[QUOTE=Aphmau plushie;470068][FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="3"]

As Silvia flew, she spotted another winged person falling. She tucked her dove-white wings close to herself and fell into a dive, whistling through the air as fast as she could go. She grabbed the falling girl and snapped open her wings, swooping up to the cliff edge. Her muscles ached, but she managed to deposit the girl safely before her wings gave out.

She stood on the flat ground, trembling from exertion, but still managed to glare threateningly at the boy who dropped the girl. "Be more careful!"

(they werent that far off the ground, something her and aaron do alot or me and turtle do in real life in a tree)

Turtletu
February 15th, 2018, 06:33 AM
[QUOTE=Casual Scribbles;470139][FONT="Courier New"][COLOR="PaleTurquoise"][SIZE="3"][QUOTE=Turtletu;469935]

(they werent that far off the ground, something her and aaron do alot or me and turtle do in real life in a tree)

"She wasn't that far off the ground she would have been fine" starting to float down

cute skeleton
February 15th, 2018, 06:43 AM
"She wasn't that far off the ground she would have been fine" starting to float down

"no thanks to you" she said looking up at him then looked at the girl, "thanks anyway" she said now even more embarrassed. for her it was actually pretty normal for this to happen to her but most of the time she wished it didnt happen.

Turtletu
February 15th, 2018, 06:46 AM
"no thanks to you" she said looking up at him then looked at the girl, "thanks anyway" she said now even more embarrassed. for her it was actually pretty normal for this to happen to her but most of the time she wished it didnt happen.

whispering to Gabby" Gabby you know I'm still trying to help get your wings working right after 3 years you still can't fly"

cute skeleton
February 15th, 2018, 09:55 AM
whispering to Gabby" Gabby you know I'm still trying to help get your wings working right after 3 years you still can't fly"

"and you know that will never happen, i wont be able to fly. my wings work but i just cant fly, its not in my blood" she said whispering back though she was still mad at him.

Turtletu
February 15th, 2018, 10:02 AM
"and you know that will never happen, i wont be able to fly. my wings work but i just cant fly, its not in my blood" she said whispering back though she was still mad at him.

"you know ill make you able to fly if it kills me gabby"

cute skeleton
February 15th, 2018, 10:22 AM
"you know ill make you able to fly if it kills me gabby"

"you wont get me able to fly, ive never been able to. its not in my blood, im already practically considered a human" she said looking down and pulling her hood over her head again.

Turtletu
February 15th, 2018, 10:57 AM
"you wont get me able to fly, ive never been able to. its not in my blood, im already practically considered a human" she said looking down and pulling her hood over her head again.

wispers to gabby "but rember who your family is they were able to fly as far as the light and dark wings and you can live up to that legacy to you are the crystal dragon"

cute skeleton
February 15th, 2018, 11:00 AM
"wispers to gabby but rember who your family is they were able to fly as far as the light and dark wings and you can live up to that legacy to you are the crystal dragon"
(crystal wings)
"that power was lost a long time ago, and hasnt been seen since. i am not a crystal wings and never will be, it may have been in our blood line a long time ago but now its not" she said pulling it tighter over her head so her face couldnt be seen.

Turtletu
February 15th, 2018, 11:02 AM
(crystal wings)
"that power was lost a long time ago, and hasnt been seen since. i am not a crystal wings and never will be, it may have been in our blood line a long time ago but now its not" she said pulling it tighter over her head so her face couldnt be seen.

"Gabby I know it's in your blood you just got to believe in yourself

cute skeleton
February 15th, 2018, 11:04 AM
"Gabby I know it's in your blood you just got to believe in yourself
"aaron i wont be able to fly and you know it, just give up on me. its hopeless" she said puling harder and fighting to hold back the tears, she wanted to cry but waited till she could go home to do so. she knew her own words where true yet she always wished they werent

Turtletu
February 15th, 2018, 11:33 AM
"aaron i wont be able to fly and you know it, just give up on me. its hopeless" she said puling harder and fighting to hold back the tears, she wanted to cry but waited till she could go home to do so. she knew her own words where true yet she always wished they werent

"ok fine want me to fly you home"

cute skeleton
February 15th, 2018, 12:36 PM
"ok fine want me to fly you home"
"no i can walk, i should be there before andrew gets out of school anyway." she said standing up with the hood still over her head.

Turtletu
February 15th, 2018, 12:37 PM
"no i can walk, i should be there before andrew gets out of school anyway." she said standing up with the hood still over her head.

Im still going to wwalk with you or fly with you"

cute skeleton
February 15th, 2018, 12:38 PM
Im still going to wwalk with you or fly with you"
"Alright" she said starting to head down the cliff following the path down it.

Turtletu
February 15th, 2018, 12:40 PM
"Alright" she said starting to head down the cliff following the path down it.

"im right behind you" hover behind her

cute skeleton
February 15th, 2018, 12:42 PM
"im right behind you" hover behind her
she stayed quite from there and continued walking, she was quite the entire way there.

10 minutes later.

she walked onto the porch of the house and took out her keys.

Turtletu
February 15th, 2018, 12:45 PM
she stayed quite from there and continued walking, she was quite the entire way there.

10 minutes later.

she walked onto the porch of the house and took out her keys.

" hey gabby you know were ill be if you need me" walking away

cute skeleton
February 15th, 2018, 12:46 PM
" hey gabby you know were ill be if you need me" walking away
she nodded and put her key in and unlocked the door walking in to the house and closing the door behind her. she leaned against it nearly crying but waited till later.

Turtletu
February 15th, 2018, 12:49 PM
she nodded and put her key in and unlocked the door walking in to the house and closing the door behind her. she leaned against it nearly crying but waited till later.

flying back to my camp I get looking for food to cook and think to myself should I go back

cute skeleton
February 15th, 2018, 12:54 PM
flying back to my camp I get looking for food to cook and think to myself should I go back
gabby looked at the clock, two hours before andrew gets off of school she thought heading towards her room .

Turtletu
February 15th, 2018, 01:03 PM
gabby looked at the clock, two hours before andrew gets off of school she thought heading towards her room .
`

going back to ask something to Gabby when I see humans going towards Gabby's place

cute skeleton
February 15th, 2018, 01:06 PM
`

going back to ask something to Gabby when I see humans going towards Gabby's place

gabby left her room door open as she got something. she picked up a heart shaped music box with a ballerina on it and walked out of her room closing her room door behind her.

Turtletu
February 15th, 2018, 01:07 PM
gabby left her room door open as she got something. she picked up a heart shaped music box with a ballerina on it and walked out of her room closing her room door behind her.

Flying up into the sky to intercept them and I land in front of them and said "why are you here

cute skeleton
February 15th, 2018, 01:13 PM
Flying up into the sky to intercept them and I land in front of them and said "why are you here
"we've heard rumors of some kind of creature here,
and its always ussually dark around here we came to check it out"
one of them said looking at him "why? were aloud to be here like everybody else" one growled at him

gabby opened the music box and loud music came from it. it was soft yet loud. strong yet peaceful. the music play loudly and since she was in the living room if you where close enough you could hear it. the music sounded like it could fit any story and go along with anything, but to her it told a story of a girl trying to become the best ballerina dancer ever. a girl who could never dance like a true ballerina dancer but instead danced a new way but still being known as a ballerina.

Turtletu
February 15th, 2018, 01:15 PM
"we've heard rumors of some kind of creature here,
and its always ussually dark around here we came to check it out"
one of them said looking at him "why? were aloud to be here like everybody else" one growled at him

gabby opened the music box and loud music came from it. it was soft yet loud. strong yet peaceful. the music play loudly and since she was in the living room if you where close enough you could hear it. the music sounded like it could fit any story and go along with anything, but to her it told a story of a girl trying to become the best ballerina dancer ever. a girl who could never dance like a true ballerina dancer but instead danced a new way but still being known as a ballerina.

"that song it sounds so familiar" Gabby i thought shoting into the sky

cute skeleton
February 15th, 2018, 01:17 PM
"that song it sounds so familiar" Gabby i thought shoting into the sky
the humans watched wondering if they should continue or not

gabby was still listening to the music box singing softly to it.

Turtletu
February 15th, 2018, 01:19 PM
the humans watched wondering if they should continue or not

gabby was still listening to the music box singing softly to it.

fly towards Gabby's house and landing safely on the porch and knocking on the door I say "Gabby you there it's me, Aaron,"

cute skeleton
February 15th, 2018, 01:21 PM
fly towards Gabby's house and landing safely on the porch and knocking on the door I say "Gabby you there it's me, Aaron,"
she quickly stopped singing and closed the music box shut, "you can come in" she said hiding the music box underneath a pillow.

Turtletu
February 15th, 2018, 01:22 PM
she quickly stopped singing and closed the music box shut, "you can come in" she said hiding the music box underneath a pillow.

"Gabby wheres your bother"

cute skeleton
February 15th, 2018, 01:23 PM
"Gabby wheres your bother"
"he has two hours before school ends for him, why?" she asked.

Turtletu
February 15th, 2018, 01:25 PM
"he has two hours before school ends for him, why?" she asked.

"there people nearby and they sense dark energy witch is what your brother produces oh and I see and heard the music box

cute skeleton
February 15th, 2018, 01:30 PM
"there people nearby and they sense dark energy which is what your brother produces oh and I see and heard the music box
"first of all, Andrew does that to keep them away and he makes sure its seen on purpose to scare them and second if I hear something on the porch I usually lock the door especially if its multiple things," she said.

Turtletu
February 15th, 2018, 01:31 PM
"first of all, Andrew does that to keep them away and he makes sure its seen on purpose to scare them and second if I hear something on the porch I usually lock the door especially if its multiple things," she said.

"anyways I told them to stay away from here or they will be hurt by me"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 01:40 PM
Diablo was sitting on top of a building watching over the town with calm eyes, her wings like a griffin folded against her back as she begins to look up to the sky thinking about nothing than soon she turns her head a bit to see Lucifer his gaze cold but soft towards her and her alone. He begins to speak in a voice husky but cold however it held a worried tone. “ is something wrong diablo?” She shakes her head “ no just... thinking. Sano ... he’s changing isn’t he?” Lucifer sighs softly as he begins to walk towards her and sit down by her, his black wings like Diablo was folded against his back as he begins to speak “ .. yes he is. I don’t know what it is but he’s forcing his smile a lot lately... it worries me but we can’t really do anything since he won’t say anything... all we can really do is hope he finds someone..” Diablo sighs softly “ ... hope isn’t something we have Lucifer... we need to talk to him Sano is changing and I have a feeling it isn’t good..” Lucifer looks away “ but we can’t... it’s too late now my sister.”

cute skeleton
February 15th, 2018, 01:49 PM
"anyways I told them to stay away from here or they will be hurt by me"
"alright" she said looking at the door

Turtletu
February 15th, 2018, 03:33 PM
"alright" she said looking at the door

hears a knock on the door "ill get it gabby"

cute skeleton
February 15th, 2018, 03:39 PM
hears a knock on the door "ill get it gabby"
"alright" she said looking at it still.

Turtletu
February 15th, 2018, 03:41 PM
"alright" she said looking at it still.

Opens door " I told you not to come here humans"

cute skeleton
February 15th, 2018, 03:55 PM
Opens door " I told you not to come here humans"
"where still aloud here, there isnt no darkness here right now so we are able to get to the door." he said looking at him,
"if you lived here you could have said so and we would have ledt"
he said

gabby listened to them talking staying quite the entire time.

Turtletu
February 15th, 2018, 03:57 PM
"where still aloud here, there isnt no darkness here right now so we are able to get to the door." he said looking at him,
"if you lived here you could have said so and we would have ledt"
he said

gabby listened to them talking staying quite the entire time.

"um no it's my girlfriend's house so plz leave"

cute skeleton
February 15th, 2018, 03:59 PM
"um no it's my girlfriend's house so plz leave"
hi;pasgbdibkcbgiosbibak ibwlsdbcwsucvw suwvsazjvc soxazgDwobsakx zwsaixzgdcbsa xzudgcwisagcviwdxgewbosdicvdxckigsldi)

gabby blushed abit but continued to listen.

"fine, well leave then thats all you had to say"
one of them said and they turned around to leave.

Turtletu
February 15th, 2018, 04:02 PM
hi;pasgbdibkcbgiosbibak ibwlsdbcwsucvw suwvsazjvc soxazgDwobsakx zwsaixzgdcbsa xzudgcwisagcviwdxgewbosdicvdxckigsldi)

gabby blushed abit but continued to listen.

"fine, well leave then thats all you had to say"
one of them said and they turned around to leave.

"thank you" as I close the door

cute skeleton
February 15th, 2018, 04:04 PM
"thank you" as I close the door
"and who exactly?" she asked looking at him.

Turtletu
February 15th, 2018, 04:07 PM
"and who exactly?" she asked looking at him.

I was talking to them

cute skeleton
February 15th, 2018, 04:49 PM
I was talking to them
"no who was there" she said annoyed.

Turtletu
February 15th, 2018, 05:16 PM
"no who was there" she said annoyed.

"It was humans gabby"

cute skeleton
February 15th, 2018, 05:18 PM
"It was humans gabby"
"alright" she said looking at him then going quite.

Turtletu
February 15th, 2018, 05:20 PM
"alright" she said looking at him then going quite.

"Gabby whats wrong"

cute skeleton
February 19th, 2018, 08:48 PM
"Gabby whats wrong"

"nothing, just thinking" she said looking away.

Turtletu
February 20th, 2018, 10:11 AM
"nothing, just thinking" she said looking away.

"ok"

cute skeleton
February 20th, 2018, 01:00 PM
"ok"
she stayed quite from that point and closed her eyes.

Turtletu
February 20th, 2018, 04:59 PM
she stayed quite from that point and closed her eyes.

two hours later "dinners done gabby"

cute skeleton
February 20th, 2018, 05:02 PM
two hours later "dinners done gabby"
"thanks, andrew should be home soon" she said walking towards the door and opened it letting some cool air in.

andrew walked out of the school doors with his satchel around him, he prefered a satchel rather then a book bag since it felt better and was easier to fly with.

Turtletu
February 20th, 2018, 05:07 PM
"thanks, andrew should be home soon" she said walking towards the door and opened it letting some cool air in.

andrew walked out of the school doors with his satchel around him, he prefered a satchel rather then a book bag since it felt better and was easier to fly with.

"ok" pouring two bowls

cute skeleton
February 20th, 2018, 05:12 PM
"ok" pouring two bowls
she walked away from it for a bit and grabbed 3 glasses, one for her, one for her brother and one for aaron

Turtletu
February 20th, 2018, 05:23 PM
she walked away from it for a bit and grabbed 3 glasses, one for her, one for her brother and one for aaron

"thanks, " getting up to get mine

cute skeleton
February 20th, 2018, 07:16 PM
"thanks, " getting up to get mine
gabby nodded and looked at the door waiting for him to come or the sound of wings.

andrew spread his wings getting reaady to take off.

(andrew is open)

Turtletu
February 21st, 2018, 02:42 PM
gabby nodded and looked at the door waiting for him to come or the sound of wings.

andrew spread his wings getting ready to take off.

(andrew is open)

grabbing my glass hugging Gabby "love you"

cute skeleton
February 26th, 2018, 01:18 PM
grabbing my glass hugging Gabby "love you"
"love you to" she said grabbing some drinks so they could choose which one they wanted.

Turtletu
February 26th, 2018, 03:32 PM
"love you to" she said grabbing some drinks so they could choose which one they wanted.

hearing the door open ¨and there's your brother

cute skeleton
February 26th, 2018, 04:09 PM
hearing the door open ¨and there's your brother
she looked towards the door not seeing it open or her brother " you sure? he isnt even home yet"

andrew took off starting to fly towaards his home.

Turtletu
February 26th, 2018, 04:36 PM
she looked towards the door not seeing it open or her brother " you sure? he isnt even home yet"

andrew took off starting to fly towaards his home.

¨then who can it"going to the door

cute skeleton
February 26th, 2018, 04:38 PM
¨then who can it"going to the door
"no clue" she said watching him go towards it.

Turtletu
February 26th, 2018, 04:42 PM
"no clue" she said watching him go towards it.

¨gabby go hide getting closer to the door looking through the glass

cute skeleton
February 26th, 2018, 04:45 PM
¨gabby go hide getting closer to the door looking through the glass
she nodded and quickly went to the basement closing the door silently behind her.

Turtletu
February 26th, 2018, 04:54 PM
she nodded and quickly went to the basement closing the door silently behind her.

¨what do you want Jace why are you here¨

cute skeleton
February 26th, 2018, 05:00 PM
¨what do you want Jace why are you here¨
she kept the door closed listening quietly, wait jace? oh yeah he agreed to help andrew with his homework once andrew got home. forgot to tell aaron she thought.

Turtletu
February 26th, 2018, 05:02 PM
she kept the door closed listening quietly, wait jace? oh yeah he agreed to help andrew with his homework once andrew got home. forgot to tell aaron she thought.

¨Gabby you can come out its just Jace" loud enough for her to hear

cute skeleton
February 26th, 2018, 05:03 PM
¨Gabby you can come out its just Jace" loud enough for her to hear
"i know, i forgot to tell you he was coming over to help andrew with his homework" she said opening the door and coming out from the basement.

Turtletu
February 26th, 2018, 05:05 PM
"i know, i forgot to tell you he was coming over to help andrew with his homework" she said opening the door and coming out from the basement.

¨ok oh and Jace don't try to flirt with her"staring at jace

cute skeleton
February 26th, 2018, 05:08 PM
¨ok oh and Jace don't try to flirt with her"staring at jace
"wait what? when has he tried flirting with her. she said turning towards aaron confused.

(i dont even know when boys flirt)

Turtletu
February 26th, 2018, 05:12 PM
"wait what? when has he tried flirting with her. she said turning towards aaron confused.

(i dont even know when boys flirt)

¨Just don't talk to him gabby whispering to her

cute skeleton
February 26th, 2018, 05:13 PM
¨Just don't talk to him gabby whispering to her
"why not? where friends even though and him arent" she said still confused.

a black darkness started appearing at the house as andrew got closer and closer.

Turtletu
February 26th, 2018, 05:15 PM
"why not? where friends even though and him arent" she said still confused.

a black darkness started appearing at the house as andrew got closer and closer.

¨well Andrews home¨

cute skeleton
February 26th, 2018, 05:16 PM
¨well Andrews home¨
she nodded and grabbed a 4th glass and plate, "want to eat with us jace?" she asked him.

Turtletu
February 26th, 2018, 05:24 PM
she nodded and grabbed a 4th class and plate, "want to eat with us jace?" she asked him.

¨sure gabby¨

cute skeleton
February 26th, 2018, 06:07 PM
¨sure gabby¨
she smiled and nodded putting them down in a spot.

andrew landed infront of the porch and walked. "hi sis,
hi jace, hi aaron" he said closing the screen door behind him and leaving the actual door open.

Turtletu
February 27th, 2018, 02:27 PM
[QUOTE=Aphmau plushie;475955]

hi jace, hi aaron" he said closing the screen door behind him and leaving the actual door open.[/QUOTE/]

¨What you couldn´t close the real door andrew¨

cute skeleton
February 27th, 2018, 03:49 PM
[QUOTE=Aphmau plushie;475955]

hi jace, hi aaron" he said closing the screen door behind him and leaving the actual door open.[/QUOTE/]

¨What you couldn´t close the real door andrew¨

"it was open when i came in, so i left it open" he said looking at him

Turtletu
February 28th, 2018, 08:22 AM
[QUOTE=Turtletu;476154]

"it was open when i came in, so i left it open" he said looking at him

¨so you couldn´t close it jace¨getting up to close it

cute skeleton
February 28th, 2018, 08:26 AM
[QUOTE=Aphmau plushie;476170][FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="3"]

[COLOR="Black"]
¨so you couldn´t close it jace¨getting up to close it

"i opened it to let the air in, so leave the door alone" she said pulling out four chairs.

Turtletu
February 28th, 2018, 02:46 PM
[QUOTE=Turtletu;476371]

"i opened it to let the air in, so leave the door alone" she said pulling out four chairs.

¨Ok fine¨sitting back down

cute skeleton
February 28th, 2018, 02:59 PM
[QUOTE=Aphmau plushie;476372][FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="3"]

[COLOR="Black"]¨Ok fine¨sitting back down
she watched them nerviously. jace seems so calm while aaron seems like he might snap at any minute....i better hurry this up before someone gets hurt,especially my brother. she thought "everyone is able to get their own plates right?" she asked looking mostly at aaron and jace giving the, you start a fight and your both going in the basement in the dark where i will lock the door till you settle, but mostly to aaron.

"yes sis" he said grabbing a plate and reaching what he could that wasnt heavy to put on his plate.

Turtletu
February 28th, 2018, 03:01 PM
[QUOTE=Turtletu;476472]
she watched them nerviously. jace seems so calm while aaron seems like he might snap at any minute....i better hurry this up before someone gets hurt,especially my brother. she thought "everyone is able to get their own plates right?" she asked looking mostly at aaron and jace giving the, you start a fight and your both going in the basement in the dark where i will lock the door till you settle, but mostly to aaron.

"yes sis" he said grabbing a plate and reaching what he could that wasnt heavy to put on his plate.

¨yes gabby¨ both getting up

cute skeleton
February 28th, 2018, 03:07 PM
[QUOTE=Aphmau plushie;476477][FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="3"]

[COLOR="Yellow"]¨yes gabby¨ both getting up
"good" she said relaxing a bit "now lets get our food and eat" she said grabbing her plate.

Turtletu
February 28th, 2018, 03:17 PM
[QUOTE=Turtletu;476479]
"good" she said relaxing a bit "now lets get our food and eat" she said grabbing her plate.

¨so Andrew what homework do you have today¨

cute skeleton
February 28th, 2018, 03:19 PM
[QUOTE=Aphmau plushie;476480][FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="3"]
[COLOR="Lime"]
¨so Andrew what homework do you have today¨
"math, grammer and i need to finish this project thats due friday" he said setting his plate next to his sisters seat and sitting down.

Turtletu
February 28th, 2018, 03:24 PM
[QUOTE=Turtletu;476488]
"math, grammer and i need to finish this project thats due friday" he said setting his plate next to his sisters seat and sitting down.

¨same project we´ve been working on¨

cute skeleton
February 28th, 2018, 03:28 PM
[QUOTE=Aphmau plushie;476491][FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="3"]

[COLOR="Lime"]¨same project we´ve been working on¨
"yep" he said grabbing a fork and eating some.
gabby sat down next to him in her seat and rubbed his head smiling before taking a bite of her food

Turtletu
February 28th, 2018, 03:33 PM
[QUOTE=Turtletu;476493]
"yep" he said grabbing a fork and eating some.
gabby sat down next to him in her seat and rubbed his head smiling before taking a bite of her food

¨Ok well let's get to work after we finish eating¨sitting next to arron

cute skeleton
February 28th, 2018, 03:34 PM
[QUOTE=Aphmau plushie;476499][FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="3"]

[COLOR="Lime"]¨Ok well let's get to work after we finish eating¨sitting next to arron
he nodded taking another bite.

Turtletu
February 28th, 2018, 03:37 PM
[QUOTE=Turtletu;476502]
he nodded taking another bite.

¨so gabby how have you been sweety¨

¨jace what did I say¨

cute skeleton
February 28th, 2018, 03:38 PM
[QUOTE=Aphmau plushie;476503][FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="3"]

[COLOR="Lime"]¨so gabby how have you been sweety¨

¨jace what did I say¨

"ive been good, but i dont think aaron likes you calling me sweety and aaron, my warning still sticks" she said keeping her voice in a happy tone still.

Turtletu
February 28th, 2018, 03:42 PM
[QUOTE=Turtletu;476505]

"ive been good, but i dont think aaron likes you calling me sweety and aaron, my warning still sticks" she said keeping her voice in a happy tone still.

¨Ï know but he has three strikes that's strike 1¨sitting back down

cute skeleton
February 28th, 2018, 03:47 PM
[QUOTE=Aphmau plushie;476506][FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="3"]

¨Ï know but he has three strikes that's strike 1¨sitting back down
"and even if he hits strike 3 i will not allow fighting, especially around my brother " she said her tone still staying the same but her gaze was stone hard. ever since their parents had died she had never liked fighting always fearing her brother would get hurt.

Turtletu
February 28th, 2018, 03:49 PM
[QUOTE=Turtletu;476509]
"and even if he hits strike 3 i will not allow fighting, especially around my brother " she said her tone still staying the same but her gaze was stone hard. ever since their parents had died she had never liked fighting always fearing her brother would get hurt.

¨I know but I will make him leave¨

cute skeleton
February 28th, 2018, 03:52 PM
[QUOTE=Aphmau plushie;476515][FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="3"]

[COLOR="Black"]¨I know but I will make him leave¨
"not if he isnt finished helping my brother, he is able to school when i couldnt and jace volunteered to help him so i dont want you treating him badly just because you dont like him" he said her gaze stayed the same.

Turtletu
February 28th, 2018, 03:55 PM
[QUOTE=Turtletu;476517]
"not if he isnt finished helping my brother, he is able to school when i couldnt and jace volunteered to help him so i dont want you treating him badly just because you dont like him" he said her gaze stayed the same.

¨fine but can i at least gib slap him each time¨

cute skeleton
February 28th, 2018, 03:56 PM
[QUOTE=Aphmau plushie;476520][FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="3"]

[COLOR="Black"]¨fine but can i at least gib slap him each time¨
"fine, but dont scare my brother doing that" she said and took a bite of her food.

Turtletu
February 28th, 2018, 03:59 PM
[QUOTE=Turtletu;476522]
"fine, but dont scare my brother doing that" she said and took a bite of her food.

¨I won't¨gib slapping him

cute skeleton
February 28th, 2018, 04:00 PM
[QUOTE=Aphmau plushie;476523][FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="3"]

[COLOR="Black"]¨I won't¨gib slapping him
she nodded a mouth full of food.

Turtletu
February 28th, 2018, 04:06 PM
[QUOTE=Turtletu;476524]
she nodded a mouth full of food.

¨that hurt aaron¨

cute skeleton
February 28th, 2018, 04:09 PM
[QUOTE=Aphmau plushie;476525][FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="3"]

[COLOR="Lime"]¨that hurt aaron¨
andrew and gabby watched from that point staying silent.

Turtletu
February 28th, 2018, 04:43 PM
[QUOTE=Turtletu;476527]
andrew and gabby watched from that point staying silent.

¨so lets just get back to eating, shall we¨

cute skeleton
February 28th, 2018, 04:43 PM
[QUOTE=Aphmau plushie;476528][FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="3"]

[COLOR="yellow"]¨so lets just get back to eating, shall we¨
andrew laughed a bit as they said it together and gabby smiled

Turtletu
February 28th, 2018, 04:45 PM
[QUOTE=Turtletu;476535]
andrew laughed a bit as they said it together and gabby smiled

¨why are you guys laughing¨

cute skeleton
February 28th, 2018, 04:52 PM
[QUOTE=Aphmau plushie;476536][FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="3"]

[COLOR="Yellow"]¨why are you guys laughing¨
"you dont hear what your both saying? your saying the same things like siblings do" she smiled.

"like this, see?" they said at the same time smiling,
it really was a sibling thing or twin thing.

Turtletu
February 28th, 2018, 04:55 PM
[QUOTE=Turtletu;476537]
"you dont hear what your both saying? your saying the same things like siblings do" she smiled.

"like this, see?" they said at the same time smiling,
it really was a sibling thing or twin thing.

¨well you didn´t know that he is my brother really¨

cute skeleton
February 28th, 2018, 04:56 PM
[QUOTE=Aphmau plushie;476540][FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="3"]

[COLOR="Yellow"]¨well you didn´t know that he is my brother really¨
"seriously you to............we see why you fight to much...."
they said looking at them then took another bite of their foods.

Turtletu
February 28th, 2018, 04:59 PM
[QUOTE=Turtletu;476541]
"seriously you to............we see why you fight to much...."
they said looking at them then took another bite of their foods.

¨we don´t like to admit it because of how one of us are human and the other is a wing¨

cute skeleton
February 28th, 2018, 05:00 PM
[QUOTE=Aphmau plushie;476542][FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="3"]

[COLOR="Black"]¨we don´t like to admit it because of how one of us are human and the other is a wing¨
"its fine, actually our mother was human but we inherited our fathers genes for wings" she said.

Turtletu
February 28th, 2018, 05:01 PM
[QUOTE=Turtletu;476544]
"its fine, actually our mother was human but we inherited our fathers genes for wings" she said.

¨well looks like we both have family that are humans¨

cute skeleton
February 28th, 2018, 05:04 PM
[QUOTE=Aphmau plushie;476546][FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="3"]

[COLOR="Lime"]¨well looks like we both have family that are humans¨
"yep, mom came from the boeys" she said taking another bite of her food nearly done with it.

Turtletu
February 28th, 2018, 05:11 PM
[QUOTE=Turtletu;476548]
"yep, mom came from the boeys" she said taking another bite of her food nearly done with it.

¨ok well I'm done are you andrew¨

cute skeleton
February 28th, 2018, 05:12 PM
[QUOTE=Aphmau plushie;476549][FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="3"]

[COLOR="Lime"]¨ok well I'm done are you andrew¨
"yep" he said pushing his plate forward which was empty

Turtletu
March 1st, 2018, 12:35 PM
[QUOTE=Turtletu;476553]
"yep" he said pushing his plate forward which was empty

¨ok well let's get working on your project¨

cute skeleton
March 1st, 2018, 12:59 PM
[QUOTE=Aphmau plushie;476554][FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="3"]

[COLOR="Lime"]¨ok well let's get working on your project¨
he nodded grabbing his satchel and pulling out a folder labeled homework.

Turtletu
March 1st, 2018, 01:36 PM
[QUOTE=Turtletu;476767]
he nodded grabbing his satchel and pulling out a folder labeled homework.

Going to to sit down "coming gabby"

cute skeleton
March 2nd, 2018, 07:25 AM
[QUOTE=Aphmau plushie;476771][FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="3"]

Going to to sit down "coming gabby"
[COLOR="black"]
"let me put the dishes in the sink and i will be" she said getting up and grabbing all the dishes.

Turtletu
March 5th, 2018, 04:12 PM
[QUOTE=Turtletu;476776]
"let me put the dishes in the sink and i will be" she said getting up and grabbing all the dishes.

¨Ill help you¨getting back up

cute skeleton
March 5th, 2018, 05:17 PM
[QUOTE=Aphmau plushie;477107][FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="3"]

[COLOR="Black"]¨Ill help you¨getting back up
"no im fine, i can do this by myself besides you where already sitting down" she said grabbing the rest before he could and put them in the sink.

Turtletu
March 5th, 2018, 05:21 PM
[QUOTE=Turtletu;478531]
"no im fine, i can do this by myself besides you where already sitting down" she said grabbing the rest before he could and put them in the sink.

¨fine¨ sitting back down

cute skeleton
March 5th, 2018, 05:29 PM
[QUOTE=Aphmau plushie;478548][FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="3"]

[COLOR="Black"]¨fine¨ sitting back down
she finished up then went to sit next to him.

Turtletu
March 5th, 2018, 05:32 PM
[QUOTE=Turtletu;478553]
she finished up then went to sit next to him.

hugging her ¨so what do you want to do plushie¨

June 19th, 2018, 09:49 AM
??????