View Full Version : ❤everything finder for Rowanblaze❤

Owl
February 12th, 2018, 10:07 PM
Family Relations
~.~.~
Mother
-must be at least 40 moons
-doesn't have to be mates with the father anymore
-can be a single mom(dad could be a rogue, loner, deceased)
-must have some resemblance of Rowanblaze
x
Father
-must be at least 40 moons
-doesn't have to be mates with mother anymore
-can be a single dad(mom could be a rogue, loner, deceased)
-must have some resemblance of Rowanblaze
x
Siblings[1]
-must be same age
-must look similar to Rowanblaze
-either tom or she-cat

Romantic Relations
~.~.~
Love Interest(s)(Warrior Age)
-can be more than one love interest
-doesn't have to become mates
-can hurt him emotionally
-can be one sided
x
Mate
-will only be determined in roleplay
-give reasons why they would be a good fit
-will they have kits

Clan Relations
~.~.~
​Former Mentor
-at least 10 moons older
x
Best Friend
-knows him extremely well
-sometimes can tell how he's feeling without asking
-true to him
-can have a crush on him & be a love interest
x
Friends
-enjoys talking to him
-shared stories
-enjoy comfortable silence during hunting/border patrols
-doesn't pry or get in his buisness
x
Rival
-reason why
x
Enemies
-reason why

FORM

w/ link
Name:
Link:
Role Wanted/Reason Why:

w/o link
Name:
Appearance:
Role Wanted:
Reason Why:

Radler
February 12th, 2018, 10:12 PM
Name: Mistwing.
Link: Here (https://radlers.weebly.com/mistwing.html).
Role Wanted/Reason Why: Rowanblaze's love interest, because Mistwing can see how passionate he is about, well, everything. She is intrigued by him but also thinks if she spends more time with him he could inspire something in herself. Also Mistwing is a bit of an emotional/emotionless mess sometimes, so if you want to throw in some hurt to cause some delicious angst I'm totally keen for that.

Owl

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 12th, 2018, 10:22 PM
Wolfheart
Around his age only a moon older though
Strong, smart and has a way with words. One might even say a flirt but she’s loyal no matter what and respects the cats she flirts with which is honestly rare. SHe’s one might say a protective girl especially over family and friends, carefree and playful he’s one of the cute but handsome molly that catches many eyes especially with her bad puns and stuff. However she can be serious when needed. When she is, she’s former life as a rouge can be seen in her eyes, she’s smart and she knows a thing or two about the outside world. SHe’s seen things and has done things that make even starclan shiver a bit in fear or discomfort. But she’s aiming to change her ways and is honestly doing a good job on it. SHe will fight to protect and kill to protect as well. A loving tom that doesn’t like to stay away from you too long but of course understands space. He’s always smiling and being the playful molly she is and is always teasing when she sees the chance but if she truly loves you. He will show you the real reason why some call her wolfheart. A loyal molly with a romantic way of saying he loves you but even that won’t be enough!
https://marymsjay-warriors-art.tumblr.com/image/160466108355
Hopefully mate but I am always willing to capture his heart
She’s a loyal molly ( though acts more like a tom!) and has always dreamed of having kits and being a true warrior. As a former rouge she had to do a lot to earn many’s trust and even now most still look at him coldly. All he really wants is to love and have a family life as a rouge is tough and she has many scars to prove it. Her dreams are usually nightmares and she wants to get rid of them with the thought of someone he loves running though her head. She’s a good molly with a golden heart and a sweet smile for her love and her love alone. Still playful and will even tease when she sees the need or when you just need to be cheered up! She wants to love is that such a bad thing?

Owl
February 12th, 2018, 10:37 PM
Wolfheart
Around her age only a moon older though
Strong, smart and has a way with words. One might even say a flirt but he’s loyal no matter what and respects the cats he flirts with which is honestly rare. He’s one might say a protective guy especially over family and friends, carefree and playful he’s one of the cute but handsome Toms that catches many eyes especially with his bad puns and stuff. However he can be serious when needed. When he is, he’s former life as a rouge can be seen in his eyes, he’s smart and he knows a thing or two about the outside world. He’s seen things and has done things that make even starclan shiver a bit in fear or discomfort. But he’s aiming to change his ways and is honestly doing a good job on it. He will fight to protect and kill to protect as well. A loving tom that doesn’t like to stay away from you too long but of course understands space. He’s always smiling and being the playful tom he is and is always teasing when he sees the chance but if he truly loves you. He will show you the real reason why some call him wolfheart. A loyal tom with a romantic way of saying he loves you but even that won’t be enough!
https://marymsjay-warriors-art.tumblr.com/image/160466108355
Hopefully mate but I am always willing to capture her heart
He’s a loyal tom and has always dreamed of having kits and being a true warrior. As a former rouge he had to do a lot to earn many’s trust and even now most still look at him coldly. All he really wants is to love and have a family life as a rouge is tough and he has many scars to prove it. His dreams are usually nightmares and he wants to get rid of them with the thought of someone he loves running though his head. He’s a good tom with a golden heart and a sweet smile for his love and his love alone. Still playful and will even tease when he sees the need or when you just need to be cheered up! He wants to love is that such a bad thing?

Rowanblaze is a tom c:

Owl
February 12th, 2018, 10:39 PM
Name: Mistwing.
Link: Here (https://radlers.weebly.com/mistwing.html).
Role Wanted/Reason Why: Rowanblaze's love interest, because Mistwing can see how passionate he is about, well, everything. She is intrigued by him but also thinks if she spends more time with him he could inspire something in herself. Also Mistwing is a bit of an emotional/emotionless mess sometimes, so if you want to throw in some hurt to cause some delicious angst I'm totally keen for that.

Owl
Accepted as love interest! c: If you have any ideas I'm totally open for it! I saw she has a best friend/crush not sure if you intend them to be mates but if so a little hurt in Rowanblaze's life would do well for character development! Up to you!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 12th, 2018, 10:39 PM
Rowanblaze is a tom c:
Good thing I just made him for this! :3 I shall turn him into a her! Forgive me let me edit it my friend.

Owl
February 12th, 2018, 10:45 PM
Good thing I just made him for this! :3 I shall turn him into a her! Forgive me let me edit it my friend.

Wolfheart will be accepted as another love interest! Maybe Mistwing can hurt him and Wolfheart can be there for him as a best friend, secretly loves him and helps him through the pain! From there we will see about them become mates :3
Radler

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 12th, 2018, 10:45 PM
Wolfheart will be accepted as another love interest! Maybe Mistwing can hurt him and Wolfheart can be there for him as a best friend, secretly loves him and helps him through the pain! From there we will see about them become mates :3
Yes!! Now I’m excited! :3

Fuzzy
February 12th, 2018, 10:50 PM
Name: Honeyflower.
Link:Her Bio (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13935).
Role Wanted/Reason Why: Future mate? Okay so as you saw Honeyflower doesn't have many relationships and as I was reading Rowanblaze's Bio Honeyflower just popped into my mind. I believe they'd make a good couple after some rough spots. Since Honeyflower was a formal rouge maybe Rowanblaze would question her loyalty and they'd be enemies that ended up falling or each other? Just an idea. If not maybe a close friend?
Owl

Owl
February 12th, 2018, 11:01 PM
Love Interest Plot Line!

Radler
Madness
Fuzzy

So I'm gonna suggest this, it's up to you three if you'd like to go with it.

Rowanblaze is friends with Mistwing and Wolfheart. Rowanblaze likes Mistwing and Wolfheart likes Rowanblaze. Rowanblaze tries to get Mistwing to enjoy life and Wolfheart ends up feeling like a third wheel, but Rowanblaze holds onto her because he tells her everything and leans on her in his time of need. Mistwing starts to like Rowanblaze and then gets scared and emotionless and breaks off the friendship because she can't do it anymore. Rowanblaze then uses Wolfheart, leans on her, starts to feel for her but doesn't trust his emotions. Rowanblaze then starts to hang out with Honeyflower when he accidentally ruins a hunt of hers and says he will owe her a catch and they realize they are good hunting buddies. Again, Wolfheart is feeling like a third wheel. Rowanblaze makes Honeyflower believe they are mates but they really aren't because he is so unsure of himself. Then she ends up pregnant with his kits. He gets scared and is now awkward around her and isn't really happy about it. Wolfheart tries to be a good sport and tells him to be a good dad so Rowanblaze says he'll do his best but he doesn't love Honeyflower, he realizes the she-cat he's loved all along was Wolfheart and he begs her to forgive him and they become mates at the end? Honeyflower and Rowanblaze kind of co-exist to raise the kits and stay as just friends.

What do you think?!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 12th, 2018, 11:06 PM
Love Interest Plot Line!

Radler
Madness
Fuzzy

So I'm gonna suggest this, it's up to you three if you'd like to go with it.

Rowanblaze is friends with Mistwing and Wolfheart. Rowanblaze likes Mistwing and Wolfheart likes Rowanblaze. Rowanblaze tries to get Mistwing to enjoy life and Wolfheart ends up feeling like a third wheel, but Rowanblaze holds onto her because he tells her everything and leans on her in his time of need. Mistwing starts to like Rowanblaze and then gets scared and emotionless and breaks off the friendship because she can't do it anymore. Rowanblaze then uses Wolfheart, leans on her, starts to feel for her but doesn't trust his emotions. Rowanblaze then starts to hang out with Honeyflower when he accidentally ruins a hunt of hers and says he will owe her a catch and they realize they are good hunting buddies. Again, Wolfheart is feeling like a third wheel. Rowanblaze makes Honeyflower believe they are mates but they really aren't because he is so unsure of himself. Then she ends up pregnant with his kits. He gets scared and is now awkward around her and isn't really happy about it. Wolfheart tries to be a good sport and tells him to be a good dad so Rowanblaze says he'll do his best but he doesn't love Honeyflower, he realizes the she-cat he's loved all along was Wolfheart and he begs her to forgive him and they become mates at the end? Honeyflower and Rowanblaze kind of co-exist to raise the kits and stay as just friends.

What do you think?!

I love it!!

Owl
February 12th, 2018, 11:32 PM
I love it!!

Once everyone agrees to it, I'll write a started in the clearing.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 12th, 2018, 11:34 PM
Once everyone agrees to it, I'll write a started in the clearing.
Okay! :3 I’m honestly excited for this my friend!

Owl
February 12th, 2018, 11:37 PM
Okay! :3 I’m honestly excited for this my friend!

Me too! c;

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 12th, 2018, 11:39 PM
Me too! c;
This is going to be so cute! :3 )

Owl
February 12th, 2018, 11:41 PM
This is going to be so cute! :3 )

Lots and lots of angst though to get to the cuteness xD

okay honeyflower and wolfheart are a go, just waiting on mistwing!

Radler
February 13th, 2018, 02:55 AM
Owl oops sorry I totally missed this notification lol. I am 100% down for this, and good job on making this work, Rowanblaze certainly is a popular tom hehe. I'm working on a plot (https://radlers.weebly.com/plot-the-chilling-mist.html) for Mistwing so I'll incorporate this into it!

ShiningFern
February 13th, 2018, 06:44 AM
Name: Byzianblaze
Personality: Caring, uplifting, prideful, kind, sometimes blunt, charismatic, loyal, brave, helpful
Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3q0O8bHTyQ8U4pMVU20SLNXRZHQMAN Wq5qGcQAzdAhKRvl5oq:https://i.pinimg.com/736x/16/4d/e8/164de89f618f6638e8d2f8375c0575e6--hazel-eyes-golden-eyes.jpg
Role Wanted: Sibling
Reason Why: I think he and Rowan may clash a bit personality wise, but they also would probs be there for each other when the other needs a brother. They look very similar too. I suck at reasons....yay.

Owl
February 13th, 2018, 08:47 AM
Name: Byzianblaze
Personality: Caring, uplifting, prideful, kind, sometimes blunt, charismatic, loyal, brave, helpful
Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3q0O8bHTyQ8U4pMVU20SLNXRZHQMAN Wq5qGcQAzdAhKRvl5oq:https://i.pinimg.com/736x/16/4d/e8/164de89f618f6638e8d2f8375c0575e6--hazel-eyes-golden-eyes.jpg
Role Wanted: Sibling
Reason Why: I think he and Rowan may clash a bit personality wise, but they also would probs be there for each other when the other needs a brother. They look very similar too. I suck at reasons....yay.

Accepted!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 13th, 2018, 07:18 PM
Lots and lots of angst though to get to the cuteness xD

okay honeyflower and wolfheart are a go, just waiting on mistwing!
True but it’ll be worth it in the end my friend! :3

Owl
February 13th, 2018, 11:37 PM
Apprentice needed!

Owl
February 14th, 2018, 11:44 AM
bump~~

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 14th, 2018, 12:10 PM
bump~~
If you want I can make a apprentice?

Owl
February 14th, 2018, 12:11 PM
If you want I can make a apprentice?

Oh sure! c:

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 14th, 2018, 12:24 PM
Oh sure! c:
Alright! Boy or girl?

Owl
February 14th, 2018, 12:29 PM
Alright! Boy or girl?

Boy! Cause I have an apprentice Eucalyptuspaw and she and him could be close friends c:
Could Wolfheart mentor her? c:

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 14th, 2018, 12:50 PM
Boy! Cause I have an apprentice Eucalyptuspaw and she and him could be close friends c:
Could Wolfheart mentor her? c:
Ohh yes! :3 k let me make the peep!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 14th, 2018, 01:15 PM
Name
Sliverpaw
Personality
He’s how to say more playful than anything, a happy tom with a bright smile and big future ahead of him. Was left to die when he was a kit and was taken in by wolfheart who happened to find him before she joined the clan soon they joined together and sliverpaw always has seen wolfheart as a big sister and is very protective even if wolfheart can take care of herself. A proud tom with a big playful personality, like wolfheart has a way with words and is a huge flirt but easily gets embarrassed when others flirt with him. He’s smart, headstrong and just loves to be a part of a wonderful clan! He wants to have fun but is always wondering about this whole love thing and is quite interested just how to say... too embarrassed to make a move on anyone.
Appearance
https://78.media.tumblr.com/eb2d0145458306e160d8bd7f03cde721/tumblr_p16281FRKj1wnlkdno1_1280.png
Role Wanted:
Apprentice! ( maybe even future mates with Eucalyptuspaw )
Reason Why
You needed a apprentice right? :3

Owl
February 14th, 2018, 01:18 PM
Name
Sliverpaw
Personality
He’s how to say more playful than anything, a happy tom with a bright smile and big future ahead of him. Was left to die when he was a kit and was taken in by wolfheart who happened to find him before she joined the clan soon they joined together and sliverpaw always has seen wolfheart as a big sister and is very protective even if wolfheart can take care of herself. A proud tom with a big playful personality, like wolfheart has a way with words and is a huge flirt but easily gets embarrassed when others flirt with him. He’s smart, headstrong and just loves to be a part of a wonderful clan! He wants to have fun but is always wondering about this whole love thing and is quite interested just how to say... too embarrassed to make a move on anyone.
Appearance
https://78.media.tumblr.com/eb2d0145458306e160d8bd7f03cde721/tumblr_p16281FRKj1wnlkdno1_1280.png
Role Wanted:
Apprentice! ( maybe even future mates with Eucalyptuspaw )
Reason Why
You needed a apprentice right? :3

What would Silverpaw's warrior name be? Im only asking because his appearance is like an amber/golden color c: Accepted of course!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 14th, 2018, 01:23 PM
What would Silverpaw's warrior name be? Im only asking because his appearance is like an amber/golden color c: Accepted of course!
Sliverflame :3 why he was called sliver well Wolfheart found him in a full moon night and since his plet despite being a golden color looked almost sliver in the moonlight so she called him Little sliver. Now he loves the name and prefers to be sliver throughout his life. :3

Owl
February 14th, 2018, 01:27 PM
Sliverflame :3 why he was called sliver well Wolfheart found him in a full moon night and since his plet despite being a golden color looked almost sliver in the moonlight so she called him Little sliver. Now he loves the name and prefers to be sliver throughout his life. :3

Oh thats adorable! Though don't count on being Eucalyptuspaw's mate xD she is a bit of a flirt c; and a trickster x.x

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 14th, 2018, 01:41 PM
Oh thats adorable! Though don't count on being Eucalyptuspaw's mate xD she is a bit of a flirt c; and a trickster x.x
And he’s a adorable cinnamon roll that is too pure for life a very interesting relationship right there! XD

Radler
February 16th, 2018, 07:27 AM
Owl Broken Madness Fuzzyfeline

I was thinking in the Shattered Truce plot that Mistwing could be about to be killed and Rowanblaze saves her but then gets seriously injured and he is about to be killed too, and Mistwing (who just had her eye torn out, because she has a phobia of blindness) just watches and then maybe Wolfheart can save him somehow. And Rowanblaze wouldn't notice Mistwing didn't help him, but Wolfheart did. After this Mistwing would break Rowanblaze's heartu and maybe we could make Wolfheart and Mistwing hate each other. And this is all just a suggestion but maybe Honeyflower and Rowanblaze could meet in the medicine cats den or something (gosh I'm imagining all the drama).

Something like this. (https://radlers.weebly.com/shattered-hearts.html)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 16th, 2018, 09:44 AM

I was thinking in the Shattered Truce plot that Mistwing could be about to be killed and Rowanblaze saves her but then gets seriously injured and he is about to be killed too, and Mistwing (who just had her eye torn out) just watches and then maybe Wolfheart can save him somehow. And Rowanblaze wouldn't notice Mistwing didn't help him, but Wolfheart did. After this Mistwing would break Rowanblaze's heartu and maybe we could make Wolfheart and Mistwing hate each other. And this is all just a suggestion but maybe Honeyflower and Rowanblaze could meet in the medicine cats den or something (gosh I'm imagining all the drama).

Ohhhhhhh yes!!!

Radler
February 16th, 2018, 10:14 AM
Ohhhhhhh yes!!!

Once we come up with something we all like I could post a finder for opponents.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 16th, 2018, 10:20 AM
Once we come up with something we all like I could post a finder for opponents.
Alright! :3

lone
February 16th, 2018, 10:28 AM
Name: Martenthorn
Personality: {Anxious} {Nervous} {Introverted} {Friendly} {Caring} {Compassionate} {Supportive} {Follower} {Intelligent} {Optimist}
Appearance:
Role Wanted: Rowanblaze’s best friend
Reason Why: I think Martenthorn would be able to support Rowanblaze - the dynamic between the two would be pretty interesting too, and maybe Rowan would be able to help him get out of his shell? I also think they would get along pretty well c:

Name: Silentwatcher
Personality: {Calm} {Intelligent} {Thoughtful} {Friendly} {Kind} {Compassionate} {Responsible} {Protective} {Realist} {Ambivert}
Appearance:
Role Wanted: Rowanblaze’s former mentor
Reason Why: I think he would be able to give Rowanblaze some good advice, and they would get along pretty well, probably be pretty close because of their personalities and everything... and if you wanted, we could probably think up some plots with them too c:

Fuzzy
February 16th, 2018, 10:29 AM
I'm fine with both of them.

Owl
February 16th, 2018, 11:30 AM
Name: Martenthorn
Personality: {Anxious} {Nervous} {Introverted} {Friendly} {Caring} {Compassionate} {Supportive} {Follower} {Intelligent} {Optimist}
Appearance:
Role Wanted: Rowanblaze’s best friend
Reason Why: I think Martenthorn would be able to support Rowanblaze - the dynamic between the two would be pretty interesting too, and maybe Rowan would be able to help him get out of his shell? I also think they would get along pretty well c:

Name: Silentwatcher
Personality: {Calm} {Intelligent} {Thoughtful} {Friendly} {Kind} {Compassionate} {Responsible} {Protective} {Realist} {Ambivert}
Appearance:
Role Wanted: Rowanblaze’s former mentor
Reason Why: I think he would be able to give Rowanblaze some good advice, and they would get along pretty well, probably be pretty close because of their personalities and everything... and if you wanted, we could probably think up some plots with them too c:

Obviously both accepted! C:

Owl
February 16th, 2018, 11:31 AM

I was thinking in the Shattered Truce plot that Mistwing could be about to be killed and Rowanblaze saves her but then gets seriously injured and he is about to be killed too, and Mistwing (who just had her eye torn out, because she has a phobia of blindness) just watches and then maybe Wolfheart can save him somehow. And Rowanblaze wouldn't notice Mistwing didn't help him, but Wolfheart did. After this Mistwing would break Rowanblaze's heartu and maybe we could make Wolfheart and Mistwing hate each other. And this is all just a suggestion but maybe Honeyflower and Rowanblaze could meet in the medicine cats den or something (gosh I'm imagining all the drama).

Sure! Maybe Rowanblaze could have hos throat cut? Not deep enough to kill but deep enough to put his life in danger.

Radler
February 16th, 2018, 11:33 AM
Sure! Maybe Rowanblaze could have hos throat cut? Not deep enough to kill but deep enough to put his life in danger.

Oh gosh you are so evil it's delightful! Poor Rowanblaze lol, I'm glad he's just fictional after all the pain we are putting him through,

Owl
February 16th, 2018, 11:37 AM
Oh gosh you are so evil it's delightful! Poor Rowanblaze lol, I'm glad he's just fictional after all the pain we are putting him through,

C; hehe