PDA

View Full Version : [ private ] Showing Them Around

wolfie
February 12th, 2018, 04:44 PM
Aye, this is a private roleplay between Broken Madness and I! Sorry, peeps. Feel free to stalk, though.

Spiral blinked, "Okay! I think I understand." She didn't really understand at all. She stepped into the portal, greeted with the familiar walls of her den. She could hear the sounding of chatter, mostly barks. All she had to do was mention their names, correct? Maybe she should tell her pack first. Spiral was a bit skeptical about doing this. Mostly because they rarely had other kind of species in the main walls beside prey. "Lucifer, Diablo, Hades, Sano.. and Sasuke? You can come if you want. I mean, can they see you in my world?" She said, her tail swaying. Spiral peeked her head outside the den, catching her beta's gaze. Ever so slowly, she sunk back into her den. She forgot that she kind of was returning early.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 12th, 2018, 05:51 PM
Aye, this is a private roleplay between Broken Madness and I! Sorry, peeps. Feel free to stalk, though.

Spiral blinked, "Okay! I think I understand." She didn't really understand at all. She stepped into the portal, greeted with the familiar walls of her den. She could hear the sounding of chatter, mostly barks. All she had to do was mention their names, correct? Maybe she should tell her pack first. Spiral was a bit skeptical about doing this. Mostly because they rarely had other kind of species in the main walls beside prey. "Lucifer, Diablo, Hades, Sano.. and Sasuke? You can come if you want. I mean, can they see you in my world?" She said, her tail swaying. Spiral peeked her head outside the den, catching her beta's gaze. Ever so slowly, she sunk back into her den. She forgot that she kind of was returning early.
Almost immediately they walked past the portal and soon they were with spiral. Sano looks around the den while diablo began to walk up to spiral “ what’s wrong?” She asks calmly as hades almost immediately walks out of the den catching the betas eyes “ ... do I have to change into a wolf or?” He asks softly as Sasuke laughs softly while Lucifer just sighs.

wolfie
February 12th, 2018, 06:33 PM
Almost immediately they walked past the portal and soon they were with spiral. Sano looks around the den while diablo began to walk up to spiral “ what’s wrong?” She asks calmly as hades almost immediately walks out of the den catching the betas eyes “ ... do I have to change into a wolf or?” He asks softly as Sasuke laughs softly while Lucifer just sighs.

Spiral jumped a bit when they came so quickly. It did work, but why was she surprised. "Yeah, I just came home early. I was kind of hoping to skip the meeting, but it's okay. " She said, she always dreaded when she had to go to the meeting once a year. It was simple: she didn't want to see her former crush or the guy who had a crush on her. Well, Max was okay. Not as bad as Circuit. Spiral chuckled, "Nope. Not unless you want to. " Once he exited the den, she decided she should tell the pack first. Spiral exited the den, she could hear her name be called as a black wolf jump down. The wolf was the beta as it dip it's head to Spiral. "Hello, Alpha. Your home, early? May I ask who these.. things are?" They asked, looking at Hades. "Yeah, long story short they are gonna be staying with us for a bit. I'm showing them around! The one who just left the den is Hades, the shortie is Sano. The gal is Diablo and the one with her is Lucifer. Also, the handsome guy is Sasuke. Don't eat them. " Spiral said, smiling at the beta.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 12th, 2018, 07:16 PM
Spiral jumped a bit when they came so quickly. It did work, but why was she surprised. "Yeah, I just came home early. I was kind of hoping to skip the meeting, but it's okay. " She said, she always dreaded when she had to go to the meeting once a year. It was simple: she didn't want to see her former crush or the guy who had a crush on her. Well, Max was okay. Not as bad as Circuit. Spiral chuckled, "Nope. Not unless you want to. " Once he exited the den, she decided she should tell the pack first. Spiral exited the den, she could hear her name be called as a black wolf jump down. The wolf was the beta as it dip it's head to Spiral. "Hello, Alpha. Your home, early? May I ask who these.. things are?" They asked, looking at Hades. "Yeah, long story short they are gonna be staying with us for a bit. I'm showing them around! The one who just left the den is Hades, the shortie is Sano. The gal is Diablo and the one with her is Lucifer. Also, the handsome guy is Sasuke. Don't eat them. " Spiral said, smiling at the beta.
Hades eyes glowed sharply as he looks at the beta “ .... The only one that would be eaten is y’all “ He Says almost coldly as Sasuke laughs softly “ handsome? You have feelings for me?” He asks with a playful wink as diablo begins to step forward and Sano just laughs softly “ short?” Lucifer begins to step forward looking at beta suddenly he smiles “ hi cutie you can call me Lucifer but you can just call me tonight “ He Says winking

wolfie
February 12th, 2018, 07:59 PM
Hades eyes glowed sharply as he looks at the beta “ .... The only one that would be eaten is y’all “ He Says almost coldly as Sasuke laughs softly “ handsome? You have feelings for me?” He asks with a playful wink as diablo begins to step forward and Sano just laughs softly “ short?” Lucifer begins to step forward looking at beta suddenly he smiles “ hi cutie you can call me Lucifer but you can just call me tonight “ He Says winking

"Hades, bad! No eating any of my pack members." Spiral waved a finger in front of his face, huffing. She step back, looking at Sasuke. She returned the playful wink, "Nah~ You wish." She said with a hint of a little purr. Which was strange since she wasn't a cat. Or in the feline family. The black wolf slowly began to shift into a girl. She had black hair with golden piercing eyes. She crossed her arms, glaring at Lucifer. Spiral was laughing. "You aren't my type." Sage, the beta said to Lucifer. "Lucifer, mate. Sage doesn't like boys. Or girls, matter in fact." Spiral said in between laughter. Sage didn't seem too happy about being flirted with. Spiral herself, shift to a white wolf. "I'll be back, I should tell the pack about you guys first. Sage, keep a eye on them!" She said, bounding away to tell her pack.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 13th, 2018, 10:17 AM
"Hades, bad! No eating any of my pack members." Spiral waved a finger in front of his face, huffing. She step back, looking at Sasuke. She returned the playful wink, "Nah~ You wish." She said with a hint of a little purr. Which was strange since she wasn't a cat. Or in the feline family. The black wolf slowly began to shift into a girl. She had black hair with golden piercing eyes. She crossed her arms, glaring at Lucifer. Spiral was laughing. "You aren't my type." Sage, the beta said to Lucifer. "Lucifer, mate. Sage doesn't like boys. Or girls, matter in fact." Spiral said in between laughter. Sage didn't seem too happy about being flirted with. Spiral herself, shift to a white wolf. "I'll be back, I should tell the pack about you guys first. Sage, keep a eye on them!" She said, bounding away to tell her pack.
He thinks a bit “... so maybe .. diablo is your type she may be a girl but she’s more man than anything “ He Says playfully as Sasuke smiles “ Lucifer got my stubbornness so it’s a lost cause my friend “ he says playfully as Hades eyes glowed a bit as he begins to step forward to sage. “ .... Are y’all not normal wolves?” He asks calmly as diablo rolls her eyes and Sano just laughs a bit “ I believe Sasuke and Lucifer already found their next loves” he says playfully

wolfie
February 13th, 2018, 11:09 AM
He thinks a bit “... so maybe .. diablo is your time she may be a girl but she’s more man than anything “ He Says playfully as Sasuke smiles “ Lucifer got my stubbornness so it’s a lost cause my friend “ he says playfully as Hades eyes glowed a bit as he begins to step forward to sage. “ .... Are y’all not normal wolves?” He asks calmly as diablo rolls her eyes and Sano just laughs a bit “ I believe Sasuke and Lucifer already found their next loves” he says playfully

Spiral jump onto the rock, staggering a bit. She let out long howl as wolves and well, non-shifted wolves began to gather. Explaining that they had some guests. Sage facepalm. "Y'know, I'll let him get the hint later on." She said. She look back at Hades, not fazed at all by his eyes or didn't show it anyway. "We aren't wolves, we are werewolves. " Sage said, her tail swaying when Spiral bounded back over. "Yay! They didn't protest." She said, still in her wolf form. However it was rare if they ever did. "Next.. loves? What?" Spiral tilt her head a little.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 13th, 2018, 12:16 PM
Spiral jump onto the rock, staggering a bit. She let out long howl as wolves and well, non-shifted wolves began to gather. Explaining that they had some guests. Sage facepalm. "Y'know, I'll let him get the hint later on." She said. She look back at Hades, not fazed at all by his eyes or didn't show it anyway. "We aren't wolves, we are werewolves. " Sage said, her tail swaying when Spiral bounded back over. "Yay! They didn't protest." She said, still in her wolf form. However it was rare if they ever did. "Next.. loves? What?" Spiral tilt her head a little.
Hades nods slowly “ .... how interesting um.. can y’all do this?” He asks as his eyes glowed and his body begins to form and change into a rather huge shadow like demon wolf, he breathes out some mist and growls softly as he looks down at him. “ or are you just normal werewolves? “ he asks with a dark growl as Sasuke laughs softly “ now he’s interested as well..” he looks at spiral “ don’t worry about me I’m loyal to my own loves however Diablo and Lucifer May be a bit flirty while Sano.... well he’s too pure for this world and hades is just interested in your wolf abilities since he’s never met a other wolf before of course aside from me”

wolfie
February 13th, 2018, 12:24 PM
Hades nods slowly “ .... how interesting um.. can y’all do this?” He asks as his eyes glowed and his body begins to form and change into a rather huge shadow like demon wolf, he breathes out some mist and growls softly as he looks down at him. “ or are you just normal werewolves? “ he asks with a dark growl as Sasuke laughs softly “ now he’s interested as well..” he looks at spiral “ don’t worry about me I’m loyal to my own loves however Diablo and Lucifer May be a bit flirty while Sano.... well he’s too pure for this world and hades is just interested in your wolf abilities since he’s never met a other wolf before of course aside from me”

Sage let out a small huff. "Yes and no. I'm a normal werewolf, but if you want to see non-normal ones you should go ask Saturn and her pups. If, Spiral even lets you see them. More or less I guess Spiral may not be normal, all wolves have their special ability. I don't really know what.. you consider a `regular` werewolf as. " She said, her gaze flickering to a cabin. Spiral seem to sink down a little. "Sageee, what Saturn throws her slurpee at me again? Saturn's my little sister but.. let's just say, her pups are making her go insane." Spiral chuckled, looking back at Sasuke. "Hmm, I think I can handle someone flirting. On the other hand for Sage. I'll let you figure that out too." She shifted back to her human form once more. She could almost feel her sister's frustration. Spiral wasn't surprised. Having a pup with the fire element and Pluto is hard to take care of. While having three other pups.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 08:24 AM
Sage let out a small huff. "Yes and no. I'm a normal werewolf, but if you want to see non-normal ones you should go ask Saturn and her pups. If, Spiral even lets you see them. More or less I guess Spiral may not be normal, all wolves have their special ability. I don't really know what.. you consider a `regular` werewolf as. " She said, her gaze flickering to a cabin. Spiral seem to sink down a little. "Sageee, what Saturn throws her slurpee at me again? Saturn's my little sister but.. let's just say, her pups are making her go insane." Spiral chuckled, looking back at Sasuke. "Hmm, I think I can handle someone flirting. On the other hand for Sage. I'll let you figure that out too." She shifted back to her human form once more. She could almost feel her sister's frustration. Spiral wasn't surprised. Having a pup with the fire element and Pluto is hard to take care of. While having three other pups.
Sasuke laughs softly “ you’re in luck Lucifer here is of the fire element as well. I can smell the ash in the air just in case you were wondering how I know anyway if you wanna anyone to take care of them how about Lucifer? He is a fire element and as I can tell from the air those pups don’t know how to control themselves right?” He asks playfully.
Hades nods as he changes back into a human “ I see... like myth I guess than again you’re not myth and more real than anything. How interesting “ he says almost happily

wolfie
February 15th, 2018, 10:58 AM
Sasuke laughs softly “ you’re in luck Lucifer here is of the fire element as well. I can smell the ash in the air just in case you were wondering how I know anyway if you wanna anyone to take care of them how about Lucifer? He is a fire element and as I can tell from the air those pups don’t know how to control themselves right?” He asks playfully.
Hades nods as he changes back into a human “ I see... like myth I guess than again you’re not myth and more real than anything. How interesting “ he says almost happily

"Well, the one who has the fire element is named Ember. She.. she.. does need some help, I'm sure Saturn would be very grateful! Pluto... " Spiral's voice trailed off. Well, Pluto was a pup who had no special ability. The oldest but the weakest. "Erm, folllooww mee!" Spiral didn't tell them about Pluto. She started to head off in the direction of her sister, smelling Ember's fire. "You bet it." Sage said, she began to follow Spiral. The two girls seem rather close. While a beta and alpha should be at least somewhat close. Spiral open the door to the cabin. She was greeted with a red hair 5 year-old. "Hi Auntie!" They yipped.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 12:12 PM
"Well, the one who has the fire element is named Ember. She.. she.. does need some help, I'm sure Saturn would be very grateful! Pluto... " Spiral's voice trailed off. Well, Pluto was a pup who had no special ability. The oldest but the weakest. "Erm, folllooww mee!" Spiral didn't tell them about Pluto. She started to head off in the direction of her sister, smelling Ember's fire. "You bet it." Sage said, she began to follow Spiral. The two girls seem rather close. While a beta and alpha should be at least somewhat close. Spiral open the door to the cabin. She was greeted with a red hair 5 year-old. "Hi Auntie!" They yipped.
He nods with a soft smile “ great go on Lucifer!” He Says pushing Lucifer forward who growls a bit at Sasuke but soon gives in and begins to follow Spral “ ... “ soon they were greeted by a red head girl and he looks at the little one for a bit “ ... is this one.. it?” He asks calmly as Sano begins to walk in as well “ mind if I take care of the other one!? I do know some stuff and kids love my glass powers!” He asks happily

wolfie
February 15th, 2018, 02:37 PM
He nods with a soft smile “ great go on Lucifer!” He Says pushing Lucifer forward who growls a bit at Sasuke but soon gives in and begins to follow Spral “ ... “ soon they were greeted by a red head girl and he looks at the little one for a bit “ ... is this one.. it?” He asks calmly as Sano begins to walk in as well “ mind if I take care of the other one!? I do know some stuff and kids love my glass powers!” He asks happily

Ember jump up and down, giggling at Lucifer. "Hi! Are you auntie's mate? You don't smell like her. I'm, Ember! hehehe!" She squeaked, smiling widely. Spiral nodded that it was the fire element pup. In the living room was a orange hair girl, she had a slurpee in one hand and a boy in the other. The boy had blue hair and his eyes were a dark grey color until he saw Sano and the others. They shifted to a bright green, he huddle closer to his mother. "Um, actually Imma ask Saturn on that one. Pluto's real fragile." Spiral said, a small sigh coming after her words when she saw her sister. She lifted her head, "Erm.. Spiral?" Saturn said, confused. Once again, Spiral explained the situation and if Sano could help out Pluto. ".... Hmm, okay. Just, one wrong move and your out." She said, the other three pups were playing with each other. All of the pups but Pluto were girls.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 03:39 PM
Ember jump up and down, giggling at Lucifer. "Hi! Are you auntie's mate? You don't smell like her. I'm, Ember! hehehe!" She squeaked, smiling widely. Spiral nodded that it was the fire element pup. In the living room was a orange hair girl, she had a slurpee in one hand and a boy in the other. The boy had blue hair and his eyes were a dark grey color until he saw Sano and the others. They shifted to a bright green, he huddle closer to his mother. "Um, actually Imma ask Saturn on that one. Pluto's real fragile." Spiral said, a small sigh coming after her words when she saw her sister. She lifted her head, "Erm.. Spiral?" Saturn said, confused. Once again, Spiral explained the situation and if Sano could help out Pluto. ".... Hmm, okay. Just, one wrong move and your out." She said, the other three pups were playing with each other. All of the pups but Pluto were girls.
Lucifer laughs softly “ yes-“ was hit by Diablo “ no I’m not your aunts boyfriend. But I am -“ his eyes glowed as flames burned in his hand. “A fire element like you “ he says playfully as the flame begins to form and change shape into a Phoenix than a fox. “ my mentor taught me how to use the flames so now I can teach y’all!”
Sano smiles “ don’t worry I’m fragile as well!” He Says playfully as he begins to sit down in front of Pluto “ tell me child what do you love? Maybe birds?” He asks as he holds out his hand and small glass bird appears living and moving as if it was alive. “ or maybe a tiger?” He Says as the glass bird changes into a small glass tiger roaring a small roar. “ tell me child what do you love?”

Sasuke laughs softly as he looks at Saturn “ so your Saturn huh? Having trouble with the kids? I know the feeling I had three little brats.. but they were my little brats” he says playfully

wolfie
February 15th, 2018, 03:53 PM
Lucifer laughs softly “ yes-“ was hit by Diablo “ no I’m not your aunts boyfriend. But I am -“ his eyes glowed as flames burned in his hand. “A fire element like you “ he says playfully as the flame begins to form and change shape into a Phoenix than a fox. “ my mentor taught me how to use the flames so now I can teach y’all!”
Sano smiles “ don’t worry I’m fragile as well!” He Says playfully as he begins to sit down in front of Pluto “ tell me child what do you love? Maybe birds?” He asks as he holds out his hand and small glass bird appears living and moving as if it was alive. “ or maybe a tiger?” He Says as the glass bird changes into a small glass tiger roaring a small roar. “ tell me child what do you love?”

Sasuke laughs softly as he looks at Saturn “ so your Saturn huh? Having trouble with the kids? I know the feeling I had three little brats.. but they were my little brats” he says playfully

Ember eyes seem to widened with wonder, reaching her hand out to touch his feathers. "Ooooh! Your... like, my mentor. Haha, I have had 5 mentors so far! Hehehe, this will be fun." She said, smoke coming out of her mouth when she exhale this time. It was true that she had five mentors that either quit or was burned by flames. Since they never found another fire element. "I can't shift into a wolfie yet, but when I can. Immaa be soo awesome! Momma says I gotta wait until I reach the aggge. Hmph. So, what we gonna do?" She said, fumbling over her words a little. Ember plucked or tried to pluck out one of Lucifer's feathers.
Pluto's eyes widened, he step back a little in fear of the tiger. "Uh. I lik-ke.. I love p-pie and mu-um." He finally said, when he talk you could see the missing tooth in front. He seem to like the glass, however. Pluto sat down, his eyes shifting to dark grey again. "And my sissies."
Saturn chuckled, nodding. She ran her fingers through her orange hair. "Yeah, however I have five. Not to mention my mate, Alex is off on a mission. AND SPIRAL KEEPS LEAVING!" She said the last part extra loud for Spiral to hear. She sunk down a little. "S-sorry." Spiral mumbled to Saturn. Saturn huffed, "Though. I guess I love them. Even if some of them can be overly hyper. "
Broken Madness

wolfie
February 17th, 2018, 04:24 PM
[ erm, small bump Broken Madness ? sorry ]

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 27th, 2018, 09:45 AM
Ember eyes seem to widened with wonder, reaching her hand out to touch his feathers. "Ooooh! Your... like, my mentor. Haha, I have had 5 mentors so far! Hehehe, this will be fun." She said, smoke coming out of her mouth when she exhale this time. It was true that she had five mentors that either quit or was burned by flames. Since they never found another fire element. "I can't shift into a wolfie yet, but when I can. Immaa be soo awesome! Momma says I gotta wait until I reach the aggge. Hmph. So, what we gonna do?" She said, fumbling over her words a little. Ember plucked or tried to pluck out one of Lucifer's feathers.
Pluto's eyes widened, he step back a little in fear of the tiger. "Uh. I lik-ke.. I love p-pie and mu-um." He finally said, when he talk you could see the missing tooth in front. He seem to like the glass, however. Pluto sat down, his eyes shifting to dark grey again. "And my sissies."
Saturn chuckled, nodding. She ran her fingers through her orange hair. "Yeah, however I have five. Not to mention my mate, Alex is off on a mission. AND SPIRAL KEEPS LEAVING!" She said the last part extra loud for Spiral to hear. She sunk down a little. "S-sorry." Spiral mumbled to Saturn. Saturn huffed, "Though. I guess I love them. Even if some of them can be overly hyper. "
Broken Madness
Sasuke laughs softly “ that means that they’ll be lively when they grow up but it’s good to see them having fun right? ... I lost two of my mates to the insanity of my family one still lives however... my father is getting to him and he .. left me. “
The feathers just disappeared into flames as Lucifer stands up and smiles “ well your flame and I’m flame and guess what fire does... we’re burning down a forest!!” Diablo hits him in the head “ a fire element can control flames show them how to control your hellfire and all” Lucifer sighs “ fine step forward show me your flames!”
Sano smiles as the glass soon changes to a pie and with his finger he cuts the pie as if he held a knife “ so pie huh? Never had it but I hear it’s good so-“ his eyes glowed as he moves his hands together soon pulling them apart showing his sisters as mini glass people “ and your sisters did I get them right?”

wolfie
February 27th, 2018, 07:30 PM
Sasuke laughs softly “ that means that they’ll be lively when they grow up but it’s good to see them having fun right? ... I lost two of my mates to the insanity of my family one still lives however... my father is getting to him and he .. left me. “
The feathers just disappeared into flames as Lucifer stands up and smiles “ well your flame and I’m flame and guess what fire does... we’re burning down a forest!!” Diablo hits him in the head “ a fire element can control flames show them how to control your hellfire and all” Lucifer sighs “ fine step forward show me your flames!”
Sano smiles as the glass soon changes to a pie and with his finger he cuts the pie as if he held a knife “ so pie huh? Never had it but I hear it’s good so-“ his eyes glowed as he moves his hands together soon pulling them apart showing his sisters as mini glass people “ and your sisters did I get them right?”

"Fathers are pretty stupid and horrible. " Saturn said, Spiral nudged her. "Tau isn't that bad. He.. just stern. " Saturn gave her a look again. "No, no he isn't. " Spiral was tempted to cover her mouth, while she was lucky enough to not reply to Sasuke's love part. Most likely would lecture him on how it would happen later either way. "Sorry bout losing your loves, I know I wouldn't be able to cope without Alex. " Saturn's expression turned into a dreamy look while Spiral muttered a `ew`.
Ember blinked, thinking. She took a small step back, spelling a word with her flames. `Ember` with a heart on the end. "Aunty says you shouldn't burn a forest down. I wouldn't want mine burn down either! Forests are good. They don't hurt you. "
Pluto blinked, his eye color shifting to a pinkish color then back to grey. "Mhm! I think Apple would like this. She says she is a artist. Her drawings aren't really good." He said, the last part was quieter because one of his sisters were near. Mostly Apple. Yet, the girl heard anyway. "Awre not!" The girl squeaked, pouting at her brother. Pluto eyes shifted to a green color again. "S-sorry! It.. was.. a joke?" His voice had question in it. He just didn't want to get picked on by his sisters again.