PDA

View Full Version : Pirates of madness ( reboot and updated)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 11th, 2018, 11:53 PM
In this rp you'll either be a pirate or a loyal to the queen. But beware they're is a crew that is lead by a fearsome leader who possesses the title of the wolf king feared by even the queen herself he and his crew is a force to be reckoned with. Tell me will you fight against the madness crew and end they're bloodthirsty ways or will you join them and fight against the queen for her ways of enslaving the people which side will you be on will you fight with Sasuke the captain of the madness crew or will you fight with the queen Elizabeth ? This if you're choice choose wisely.

Fourm for pirates
Name
Role in the crew
Joining or already joined
If joining what are you before you join ?
IF joined what were you when you joined
Weapon
Skills
Weakness
Love interest
Other and questions

Fourm for loyal
Name
Role in the army
Weapons
Skills
Weakness
What are you fighting against madness?
Love interest
Other and questions

Remember this!?
Incandescence
@belle~

Don’t worry going to edit it to suit the new us!!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 12th, 2018, 06:21 PM
Bumps :3

Bella~
February 12th, 2018, 07:30 PM
Bumps :3

Name: Roy Bennett
Looks: Roy has shirt black hair and matching eyes, he has fair skin and is 6'0 tall. He has an average build.
Role in the army: Fleet admiral
Weapons: two pistols and twin swords
Skills: Roy is very persuasive, he has a very good aim and is resilient
Weakness: He is too proud and vengeful, he also has a spot in his leg and if it is hit he goes down
What are you fighting against madness?: He believes that the Madness crew killed his parents and wants to know the truth
Love interest: Open
Other and questions: What about their sea monsters?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 12th, 2018, 08:49 PM
Name: Roy Bennett
Looks: Roy has shirt black hair and matching eyes, he has fair skin and is 6'0 tall. He has an average build.
Role in the army: Fleet admiral
Weapons: two pistols and twin swords
Skills: Roy is very persuasive, he has a very good aim and is resilient
Weakness: He is too proud and vengeful, he also has a spot in his leg and if it is hit he goes down
What are you fighting against madness?: He believes that the Madness crew killed his parents and wants to know the truth
Love interest: Open
Other and questions: What about their sea monsters?
You know they will be sea monsters!!! Now better than ever!!

Bella~
February 12th, 2018, 08:53 PM
You know they will be sea monsters!!! Now better than ever!!

XD haha YAYYYY!)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 12th, 2018, 08:57 PM
XD haha YAYYYY!)
Alright my friend it had been a while since we’ve done this.. shall we begin!?

Bella~
February 12th, 2018, 08:58 PM
Alright my friend it had been a while since we’ve done this.. shall we begin!?

Yes! I have missed you!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 12th, 2018, 09:01 PM
Yes! I have missed you!
Me too!! :3 alright you wanna begin?! I got some new peeps and this time Sasuke is aiming for your heart!

Bella~
February 12th, 2018, 09:10 PM
Me too!! :3 alright you wanna begin?! I got some new peeps and this time Sasuke is aiming for your heart!

(Oooh like in a day way? Our a romantic way~?)

There his ship was again, j us to a few meters behind the crew of the madness ship. He patted his hand on the mast of the ship as if to say 'Come on Serapi, you can catch em' The Serapi was an old ship, he had bought it the day he turned nineteen and had had it ever since. Sure the boards creaked and groaned under too much weight, but they were like a song to the Sailor's ears. Suddenly the wind picked up and he then made his way back to his spot at the steering wheel. They were so close now, the tip of their ship was at the butt of Sasuke's. He shouted for his men to load the cannons and then he drew his guns.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 12th, 2018, 09:24 PM
(Oooh like in a day way? Our a romantic way~?)

There his ship was again, j us to a few meters behind the crew of the madness ship. He patted his hand on the mast of the ship as if to say 'Come on Serapi, you can catch em' The Serapi was an old ship, he had bought it the day he turned nineteen and had had it ever since. Sure the boards creaked and groaned under too much weight, but they were like a song to the Sailor's ears. Suddenly the wind picked up and he then made his way back to his spot at the steering wheel. They were so close now, the tip of their ship was at the butt of Sasuke's. He shouted for his men to load the cannons and then he drew his guns.
oh you’re in for a treat my friend~ )
The ship of madness, as old as the seas and as big as the power the crew had including the captain who goes by the name Sasuke Wolfheart of the madness crew. He was sitting in his office looking out of the window which showed him exactly who was coming after him. His mixed colored eyes one as red as blood and the other as blue as the sea he captured and tamed. He sighs softly as he stands up calmly pulling his long onyx hair into a ponytail and putting a patch over his red scarred eye. He looks behind him as his best mate hades opens the door quickly, his hair short but held shades of black, white and gray his eyes a forest green at best but held worry and panic “ captain! The queens dogs are here!” Sasuke nods as he begins to speak in a dark husky voice which held power and pride as a captain “ get ready for a fight. That ship I know it well so the captain of it is mine understood?” He Says coldly as hades immediately nods “ yes sir!! You heard him men!! Get ready for battle!” Loud cheers and running can be heard as the mad crew began to get ready with swords, cannons and anything else you can think of. Sasuke puts on his captain hat and begins to walk out of his office calmly walking towards the back of the ship soon he was at the tip of behind the mad ship. He sees him his eye glowed softly as he watches the captain and suddenly he smiles a rather dark smile and just waves. As suddenly hooks were being tossed onto serapi, grabbing onto the old ship. “ let madness rain.” He Says darkly

Bella~
February 12th, 2018, 09:31 PM
oh you’re in for a treat my friend~ )
The ship of madness, as old as the seas and as big as the power the crew had including the captain who goes by the name Sasuke Wolfheart of the madness crew. He was sitting in his office looking out of the window which showed him exactly who was coming after him. His mixed colored eyes one as red as blood and the other as blue as the sea he captured and tamed. He sighs softly as he stands up calmly pulling his long onyx hair into a ponytail and putting a patch over his red scarred eye. He looks behind him as his best mate hades opens the door quickly, his hair short but held shades of black, white and gray his eyes a forest green at best but held worry and panic “ captain! The queens dogs are here!” Sasuke nods as he begins to speak in a dark husky voice which held power and pride as a captain “ get ready for a fight. That ship I know it well so the captain of it is mine understood?” He Says coldly as hades immediately nods “ yes sir!! You heard him men!! Get ready for battle!” Loud cheers and running can be heard as the mad crew began to get ready with swords, cannons and anything else you can think of. Sasuke puts on his captain hat and begins to walk out of his office calmly walking towards the back of the ship soon he was at the tip of behind the mad ship. He sees him his eye glowed softly as he watches the captain and suddenly he smiles a rather dark smile and just waves. As suddenly hooks were being tossed onto serapi, grabbing onto the old ship. “ let madness rain.” He Says darkly

His black orbs cut through the air and would have liked to do the same to the other captain. His blue and gold coat waved at the edges. The wind was pls Reece today. His large hat he feared would get in his way, but he wore it as a prideful thing. He then moved his game away and climbed the mast to the crow's nest before jumping off and swinging on the rope to the other ship. He immediately started to shoot at the men. He caught one in the side and then kicked him over the side of the ship before turning on another and shooting at their feet.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 12th, 2018, 09:36 PM
His black orbs cut through the air and would have liked to do the same to the other captain. His blue and gold coat waved at the edges. The wind was pls Reece today. His large hat he feared would get in his way, but he wore it as a prideful thing. He then moved his game away and climbed the mast to the crow's nest before jumping off and swinging on the rope to the other ship. He immediately started to shoot at the men. He caught one in the side and then kicked him over the side of the ship before turning on another and shooting at their feet.
His men already began fighting the other captains crew however he was only focused on the captain, he pushes the man away as he stands before the captain smiling that cold dark smile like he did years ago this time however.. it held a bit of meaning almost interest even. “ it’s been a while Roy. Didn’t think you would be coming after me like this. Honestly I should be honored however... I don’t think it’s going to be like that huh? Old friend “ he says darkly as he begins to pull out his two swords. “ Either stand down with your crew or face madness itself my friend. And I mean it this time “ he says coldly as he begins to ready himself.

Bella~
February 12th, 2018, 09:43 PM
His men already began fighting the other captains crew however he was only focused on the captain, he pushes the man away as he stands before the captain smiling that cold dark smile like he did years ago this time however.. it held a bit of meaning almost interest even. “ it’s been a while Roy. Didn’t think you would be coming after me like this. Honestly I should be honored however... I don’t think it’s going to be like that huh? Old friend “ he says darkly as he begins to pull out his two swords. “ Either stand down with your crew or face madness itself my friend. And I mean it this time “ he says coldly as he begins to ready himself.

Roy being too prideful would never surrender "I'd rather die! " He spat at Sasuke's foot and the quickly put his guns back on his waist. He grand his swords and held them in a threatening stance "Sasuke surrender now or die here! "

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 12th, 2018, 09:48 PM
Roy being too prideful would never surrender "I'd rather die! " He spat at Sasuke's foot and the quickly put his guns back on his waist. He grand his swords and held them in a threatening stance "Sasuke surrender now or die here! "
Sasuke smiles “ don’t you know? I can’t die yet!” He yells as he slams his swords into Roy’s, his blue eye locked into toys eyes “ pity~ you’re such a cutie a shame you chosen the wrong side!” He yells as he suddenly kicks Roy in the stomach

Bella~
February 12th, 2018, 10:28 PM
Sasuke smiles “ don’t you know? I can’t die yet!” He yells as he slams his swords into Roy’s, his blue eye locked into toys eyes “ pity~ you’re such a cutie a shame you chosen the wrong side!” He yells as he suddenly kicks Roy in the stomach

Roy holds his ground when the sword slams into his own and grimaces. His eyes narrow and in an instant go wide as he is thrown into the side of the ship. He quickly shoved himself up "You can die, and I did not choose the wrong side!" He dashed at Sasuke and clashed swords with him again "You will die you sad excuse for a Pirate!" He kicked at Sasuke's legs.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 12th, 2018, 10:31 PM
Roy holds his ground when the sword slams into his own and grimaces. His eyes narrow and in an instant go wide as he is thrown into the side of the ship. He quickly shoved himself up "You can die, and I did not choose the wrong side!" He dashed at Sasuke and clashed swords with him again "You will die you sad excuse for a Pirate!" He kicked at Sasuke's legs.
His eyes widened a bit when he was kicked but he quickly jumped and began to clash his swords hard against Roy pinning him against the railing “ ..... No you’re blind. A fool a coward... you don’t know a
Damn thing my friend.. you are following a monster!” He growls as he pushes the swords hard against Roy’s swords “ I would love to end a fool but... I can’t end the one i loved “ He Says sadly as he begins to jump back getting ready for the next attack

Bella~
February 13th, 2018, 05:08 AM
His eyes widened a bit when he was kicked but he quickly jumped and began to clash his swords hard against Roy pinning him against the railing “ ..... No you’re blind. A fool a coward... you don’t know a
Damn thing my friend.. you are following a monster!” He growls as he pushes the swords hard against Roy’s swords “ I would love to end a fool but... I can’t end the one i loved “ He Says sadly as he begins to jump back getting ready for the next attack

Now with Roy's back pinned against the railing all he could do was keep his swords up. His brows furrowed as Sasuke called him all of that "Shut up, you don't know anything!" He his arms shook slightly at the added pressure and he swallowed hard, any more of this and he would be flung off the ship. He was a bit confused by what Sasuke said, love? What love!? Was this not the man that killed his parents! He was now confused and even m ore hurt. He dropped his swords and grabbed his gunsmith jet pulled both out and shot at Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 13th, 2018, 07:05 AM
Now with Roy's back pinned against the railing all he could do was keep his swords up. His brows furrowed as Sasuke called him all of that "Shut up, you don't know anything!" He his arms shook slightly at the added pressure and he swallowed hard, any more of this and he would be flung off the ship. He was a bit confused by what Sasuke said, love? What love!? Was this not the man that killed his parents! He was now confused and even m ore hurt. He dropped his swords and grabbed his gunsmith jet pulled both out and shot at Sasuke.
His eye glowed as he blocks them both almost instantly. He smiles darkly “ Using guns now? Getting desperate huh?” He Says darkly as he begins to walk forward a bit.

Bella~
February 13th, 2018, 09:15 AM
His eye glowed as he blocks them both almost instantly. He smiles darkly “ Using guns now? Getting desperate huh?” He Says darkly as he begins to walk forward a bit.

Roy grabbed up his swords and sheathed them "I am not desperate, I am better with my guns! " He huffed and glared.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 14th, 2018, 09:03 PM
Roy grabbed up his swords and sheathed them "I am not desperate, I am better with my guns! " He huffed and glared.
He laughs “ good because I’m better with my swords!” He growls as he begins to get ready again with a dark smile and glaring blue eye. “..... such a shame..”

Bella~
February 14th, 2018, 09:45 PM
He laughs “ good because I’m better with my swords!” He growls as he begins to get ready again with a dark smile and glaring blue eye. “..... such a shame..”

He shot at him again this time at his legs "such a shame what?! You filthy son of a Witch!" His eyes we're narrow and he was ready to kill

wren
February 14th, 2018, 09:53 PM
SKIRT )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 07:59 AM
SKIRT )
Come on in!!!!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 08:02 AM
He shot at him again this time at his legs "such a shame what?! You filthy son of a Witch!" His eyes we're narrow and he was ready to kill
He growls loudly as it hit his leg but he ignored it “ Son of a witch... You’re a coward of a man!! You follow a monster that made me kill everything I loved!! Hades! Diablo!! “ soon the man from before and a strong looking woman with burning amber eyes and black hair steps forward as well they had glowing eyes and Sasuke smiles darkly “ but you’re right about one thing.... I ain’t sane anymore “ he says darkly as he begins to pull his eyepatch off showing... the blood red eye. Which glowed madly “ May death show mercy on your soul.. because I sure in hell ain’t!” He growls as he puts his swords away.

rubinaito
February 15th, 2018, 09:51 AM
There was something particularly serene about the gleaming waves and clear blue sky. Elizabeth placed her hands delicately on the windowsill, gazing out at the ocean with sea-blue eyes reflecting its glimmering surface. The pale, blonde woman wanted nothing more than to leave the wretched castle behind and set sail on the seas alongside a crew of dastardly pirates- and yet, she was tied to her role as queen, almost literally. Fear of what might happen to her kingdom if she allowed her advisor to take up the throne was all that kept her from leaving- and the threat of murdering her own family was what drove her to make terrible decisions on the adviser's behalf. Yet all she could feel was an unbearable longing for the oceans, always being tugged to gaze out at their sapphire waves and gleaming seas, tempted to walk along the beach and let the waves take her. Her left hand drifted up to touch the simple pendant she was wearing, a smooth Mother-of-Pearl gemstone on a necklace of pure white pearls. Loosening her hold on it, she turned to look back over her shoulders as the door to her living quarters opened and a particularly handsome man walked in. Her expression soured ever so slightly since she was never fond of the man she was to be wed to. It was an act of political sacrifice as well as another reason she wanted to leave the wretched place behind. She didn't say anything, only looking back out at the shimmering waves with longing in her gaze. She heard him shuffle awkwardly, his breathing catching in his throat as if he wanted to say something before he turned and left, shutting the door behind him. She closed her eyes, and slowly opened the windows. She took off her crown, setting it gently on the table and glanced down at the clothing she wore- peasants clothing that was stolen from one of the many male servants in the castle. Glancing at her vanity, she took her hair and bunched it up, grabbing the small crystal dagger on her dresser and using it to slice off her blonde hair, sending the locks onto the ground. With a few more strokes of the thin blade, she had managed to give herself a much more boyish haircut. She hadn't applied any makeup, leaving her face blotchy and unrecognizable. Grabbing the satchel she had filled with a few sacks of gold coins and a couple of necessities, she climbed out the window and scaled down the wall of the tower, using the ivy as a ladder. As her boots landed on the ground, she walked casually out the front gate- her appearance so much like a servant that the guards didn't even bat an eye. Her chest ached a little from the bindings she had used to flatten down her chest, but it was alright. Elizabeth had a goal in sight.

A good thirty minutes later, Elizabeth stopped right before the docks. She looked up at the massive ships, chewing delicately on the inside of her cheek before glancing over at a small shop that doubled as a bar. Elizabeth had changed a bit as well, sporting a single gold earring in one ear, and a swordgun at her hips. Furthermore, she had adopted a new identity- Elisha Winchester, a young twenty-year-old man with a thirst for blood and adventure. Essentially just a genderbent version of herself. He squared up his shoulders, scratching at the back of his neck before walking into the bar. Having spent a lot of time with his father, Elisha had learned how to project an aura that could silence a room upon entering and command the attention of all those in the area. Seeing that he was here to buy a ship and hire a crew, it was beneficial to him to use that skill. Stepping into the dark, alcohol-scented room he found himself the center of attention in a silent bar. His bag jangling quite loudly, he walked right up to the counter, and just to make sure that everyone knew he meant business he slammed his hand on the counter and leaned across it to grab the barkeep by the collar and yank him forward. "I take it you're the owner of this establishment, as well as the fleet of ships outside." He asked, his voice deeper than it truly was and his eyes narrow.

"Ah, yes." The man responded, nervously glancing off to the side and out the window that showcased the ships he had out in the harbor. "How-How may I help you, sir?" He drew his lips over his yellow and black teeth in an anxious grin, reminding Elisha heavily of a vulture as he did so.

(So, yes, Elizabeth is transgender. I also wanted him to leave behind the castle since I thought it would be fun for Sasuke and Elisha to cross paths and have Sasuke realize that he was right in front of the queen- who happened to be a pirate, and a guy.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 03:58 PM
There was something particularly serene about the gleaming waves and clear blue sky. Elizabeth placed her hands delicately on the windowsill, gazing out at the ocean with sea-blue eyes reflecting its glimmering surface. The pale, blonde woman wanted nothing more than to leave the wretched castle behind and set sail on the seas alongside a crew of dastardly pirates- and yet, she was tied to her role as queen, almost literally. Fear of what might happen to her kingdom if she allowed her advisor to take up the throne was all that kept her from leaving- and the threat of murdering her own family was what drove her to make terrible decisions on the adviser's behalf. Yet all she could feel was an unbearable longing for the oceans, always being tugged to gaze out at their sapphire waves and gleaming seas, tempted to walk along the beach and let the waves take her. Her left hand drifted up to touch the simple pendant she was wearing, a smooth Mother-of-Pearl gemstone on a necklace of pure white pearls. Loosening her hold on it, she turned to look back over her shoulders as the door to her living quarters opened and a particularly handsome man walked in. Her expression soured ever so slightly since she was never fond of the man she was to be wed to. It was an act of political sacrifice as well as another reason she wanted to leave the wretched place behind. She didn't say anything, only looking back out at the shimmering waves with longing in her gaze. She heard him shuffle awkwardly, his breathing catching in his throat as if he wanted to say something before he turned and left, shutting the door behind him. She closed her eyes, and slowly opened the windows. She took off her crown, setting it gently on the table and glanced down at the clothing she wore- peasants clothing that was stolen from one of the many male servants in the castle. Glancing at her vanity, she took her hair and bunched it up, grabbing the small crystal dagger on her dresser and using it to slice off her blonde hair, sending the locks onto the ground. With a few more strokes of the thin blade, she had managed to give herself a much more boyish haircut. She hadn't applied any makeup, leaving her face blotchy and unrecognizable. Grabbing the satchel she had filled with a few sacks of gold coins and a couple of necessities, she climbed out the window and scaled down the wall of the tower, using the ivy as a ladder. As her boots landed on the ground, she walked casually out the front gate- her appearance so much like a servant that the guards didn't even bat an eye. Her chest ached a little from the bindings she had used to flatten down her chest, but it was alright. Elizabeth had a goal in sight.

A good thirty minutes later, Elizabeth stopped right before the docks. She looked up at the massive ships, chewing delicately on the inside of her cheek before glancing over at a small shop that doubled as a bar. Elizabeth had changed a bit as well, sporting a single gold earring in one ear, and a swordgun at her hips. Furthermore, she had adopted a new identity- Elisha Winchester, a young twenty-year-old man with a thirst for blood and adventure. Essentially just a genderbent version of herself. He squared up his shoulders, scratching at the back of his neck before walking into the bar. Having spent a lot of time with his father, Elisha had learned how to project an aura that could silence a room upon entering and command the attention of all those in the area. Seeing that he was here to buy a ship and hire a crew, it was beneficial to him to use that skill. Stepping into the dark, alcohol-scented room he found himself the center of attention in a silent bar. His bag jangling quite loudly, he walked right up to the counter, and just to make sure that everyone knew he meant business he slammed his hand on the counter and leaned across it to grab the barkeep by the collar and yank him forward. "I take it you're the owner of this establishment, as well as the fleet of ships outside." He asked, his voice deeper than it truly was and his eyes narrow.

"Ah, yes." The man responded, nervously glancing off to the side and out the window that showcased the ships he had out in the harbor. "How-How may I help you, sir?" He drew his lips over his yellow and black teeth in an anxious grin, reminding Elisha heavily of a vulture as he did so.

(So, yes, Elizabeth is transgender. I also wanted him to leave behind the castle since I thought it would be fun for Sasuke and Elisha to cross paths and have Sasuke realize that he was right in front of the queen- who happened to be a pirate, and a guy.)
Suddenly a sudden growl was heard behind the lord, “ My lord why must you touch the filthy man? I’m starting to get jealous “ said none other than sol, a handsome man with Sky Blue eyes and sun colored hair. He had a strange tattoo on the left side of his neck which was a dragon wrapped around a moon. He wore a white servant shirt with some torn jeans. He also had some armor on his arms and legs and a sword on his waist. He growls when he looks at the others behind them “ I understand you need a ship but why here? You deserve so much more better than again... “ he smiles “ no ship can compare to you my lord!” He says playfully as a soft sigh came from Luna who had long black hair tied up in a ponytail, her eyes a soft amber however was a bit annoyed at her brothers idiotic behavior. She wore torn jeans like her brother but a black servant shirt. She was almost as tall as her brother who was a bit taller than the lord. She glares at sol “ have you not paid attention at all to the lord. This is the best way he can get out of here without that man following him like a dog to a bone. The lord does what he wants you have no right to question him even if these ships are now worthy of him.” Sol growls “ what was that?! For your information-“ he suddenly pulls the lord close to him pulling him away from the man he was trying to scare, he holds the lords hands up and pokes his cheek “ this adorable lord deserves so much better than these old ships! It’s our job to make sure he has the best things!” He growls as Luna suddenly pulls the lords towards him holding him close and growling at sol “ he does what he wants! We have no right to speak against him and he’s handsome not cute!!” Suddenly she blushes madly quickly letting go of The lord. “ forgive me my lord. I wasn’t getting ahead of myself “ she says blushing as sol suddenly pulls out a knife and stabs the desk in front of the man “ listen here your best ship have it ready and loaded immediately is this understood?!” He growls as Luna sighs “ you idiot the lord is supposed to pick it not you!!” Than once again they started fighting again right in front of everyone... such a normal thing despite Luna being shy and more quiet when it came to the lord or her brother being a idiot she will speak ... but regret it later on.

wren
February 15th, 2018, 06:46 PM
Broken Madness

The waves gently caressed the stone infested beach washing over the sandy rocks and washing the shoreline clear before retreating to the white foamy depths. And amidst the wide ocean tha spread for miles was a small land formation and upon it a kingdom, a fair kingdom full of fairly fair people, this fair kingdom was simply a small spec compared to the rest of the world Tobias hadn't ever seen before. That stretched beyond even what a telescope could see. Beyond these shorelines and the captivating sky could stretch over. And even smaller than this kingdom, was Tobias himself. He was young and worked a stable job as a blacksmith apprentice who simply held things for him as he tried his best not to drink away his sorrows. Tobias was a medium built boy with onyx black hair that washed over his face. Beneath the hair was his those dark yellow eyes that seemed to hide all his secrets and yet told such a deep story you couldn't really look away from them. He was leaned against a particularly large rock awaiting some of the biggest and most marvellous ships to pull into the doc. The closest he would get to being a part of the fast paced life of a pirate or shipsman. That's why he was here, sitting and waiting eagerly for the ships to arive after long trade route voyages or even outlawed pirates to pull in and start a fight before somehow dashingly escaping whilst restocking up below deck. It was fantastic to watch and admittedly sometimes he found himself getting so drawn into the ships he was late to get home. That didn't matter anymore he really didn't mind.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 07:03 PM
Broken Madness

The waves gently caressed the stone infested beach washing over the sandy rocks and washing the shoreline clear before retreating to the white foamy depths. And amidst the wide ocean tha spread for miles was a small land formation and upon it a kingdom, a fair kingdom full of fairly fair people, this fair kingdom was simply a small spec compared to the rest of the world Tobias hadn't ever seen before. That stretched beyond even what a telescope could see. Beyond these shorelines and the captivating sky could stretch over. And even smaller than this kingdom, was Tobias himself. He was young and worked a stable job as a blacksmith apprentice who simply held things for him as he tried his best not to drink away his sorrows. Tobias was a medium built boy with onyx black hair that washed over his face. Beneath the hair was his those dark yellow eyes that seemed to hide all his secrets and yet told such a deep story you couldn't really look away from them. He was leaned against a particularly large rock awaiting some of the biggest and most marvellous ships to pull into the doc. The closest he would get to being a part of the fast paced life of a pirate or shipsman. That's why he was here, sitting and waiting eagerly for the ships to arive after long trade route voyages or even outlawed pirates to pull in and start a fight before somehow dashingly escaping whilst restocking up below deck. It was fantastic to watch and admittedly sometimes he found himself getting so drawn into the ships he was late to get home. That didn't matter anymore he really didn't mind.

Soon a man began to walk off a ship, this man a former pirate and a looker, his eyes a mixed color one Emerald green and the other as blue as the sea. His hair brown in color with shades of black a bit long so he had it in a short ponytail. He wore a old white shirt with a black and red coat suited for the sea and some torn old jeans. He was carrying a sack is his things over his shoulder and was waving at people as he got off the ship. It’s been a long while since he’s been in this kingdom. He takes a deep breath and smiles happily.
Finally! After five years he was finally ready to confess! To see his dear friend Tobias and ask him for his hand in marriage! But.. will he remember him?! He sighs softly as he begins to step off the ship and soon he saw him... the same beautiful onyx hair he fell in love with so long ago man how he grown... he looks at the man first he wasn’t sure than he saw the look in his eyes when he looked at the ships. Yep it’s him! He smiles happily as he begins to wave at him “ Tobias!!! I’m back!!” He Says happily as he begins to quickly walk up to the man with a happy excited smile. Soon he was in front of him, he had to forced himself to stop himself from hugging the man as he smiles a sweet warm smile “ ... Do you remember me? It’s me Jonathan Black? “

wren
February 15th, 2018, 07:13 PM
Soon a man began to walk off a ship, this man a former pirate and a looker, his eyes a mixed color one Emerald green and the other as blue as the sea. His hair brown in color with shades of black a bit long so he had it in a short ponytail. He wore a old white shirt with a black and red coat suited for the sea and some torn old jeans. He was carrying a sack is his things over his shoulder and was waving at people as he got off the ship. It’s been a long while since he’s been in this kingdom. He takes a deep breath and smiles happily.
Finally! After five years he was finally ready to confess! To see his dear friend Tobias and ask him for his hand in marriage! But.. will he remember him?! He sighs softly as he begins to step off the ship and soon he saw him... the same beautiful onyx hair he fell in love with so long ago man how he grown... he looks at the man first he wasn’t sure than he saw the look in his eyes when he looked at the ships. Yep it’s him! He smiles happily as he begins to wave at him “ Tobias!!! I’m back!!” He Says happily as he begins to quickly walk up to the man with a happy excited smile. Soon he was in front of him, he had to forced himself to stop himself from hugging the man as he smiles a sweet warm smile “ ... Do you remember me? It’s me Jonathan Black? “

Suddnely being embraced Tobias yelled at first in gear as somebody grabbed him as he was just bout to doze off but as he tried to get himself down he came down to the same level of Jonathan. His eyes widened large and he wrapped his arms around his head crying into his hair. "How could I forget!" he said with a muffled laugh as he buried his head into The mans brown hair

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 07:33 PM
Suddnely being embraced Tobias yelled at first in gear as somebody grabbed him as he was just bout to doze off but as he tried to get himself down he came down to the same level of Jonathan. His eyes widened large and he wrapped his arms around his head crying into his hair. "How could I forget!" he said with a muffled laugh as he buried his head into The mans brown hair
He laughs loudly “ you remembered!!” He Says playfully as he holds him close “ Now that you remember me... “ he puts Tobias down and begins to smile softly. “ ... Tobias .. um.. “ he blushes a bit as he begins to hold his hand. “ um.. mind if we talk in private I can tell the captain is going to tease me again..” he says glaring at the man who gave some cat calls “ Take him home boy!!” The man says playfully as John sighs softly “ ... see?”

wren
February 15th, 2018, 07:40 PM
He laughs loudly “ you remembered!!” He Says playfully as he holds him close “ Now that you remember me... “ he puts Tobias down and begins to smile softly. “ ... Tobias .. um.. “ he blushes a bit as he begins to hold his hand. “ um.. mind if we talk in private I can tell the captain is going to tease me again..” he says glaring at the man who gave some cat calls “ Take him home boy!!” The man says playfully as John sighs softly “ ... see?”

Tobias laughed as he was set back down. "Duh, who wouldn't!" he rubbed his friends head with a hand before brushing his own hair our of his face. "Private what's more private than-" he paused as he was interrupted by somone yelling across the yard. He chuckled gently "what'd you tell him Jonathan?" he said with a laugh with a gentle smile before getting up him up off his knee and leading him across the beach til they reached the pathway that lead back up into the town. "We could get to my house but that's afew yards away, or we can go to smiths place? The black smiths where I work is usually quiet around now"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 07:46 PM
Tobias laughed as he was set back down. "Duh, who wouldn't!" he rubbed his friends head with a hand before brushing his own hair our of his face. "Private what's more private than-" he paused as he was interrupted by somone yelling across the yard. He chuckled gently "what'd you tell him Jonathan?" he said with a laugh with a gentle smile before getting up him up off his knee and leading him across the beach til they reached the pathway that lead back up into the town. "We could get to my house but that's afew yards away, or we can go to smiths place? The black smiths where I work is usually quiet around now"

He blushes a bit laughing awkwardly “ .. some stuff..” he smiles softly as he begins to follow him. He smiles softly “ well if it’s closer the better.. “ he says with a soft warm smile as he follows him. Soon he looks around than he suddenly holds his hand “ .. Tobias, forgive me but... “ he blushes a bit as he begins to suddenl Let’s go “ .. to the closest place please.” He Says seeing more crew members that he knew dog whistle when they passed by. “ take care of the little lizard boy!” One of them said playfully. Making John even more embarrassed. “ god shut up bob!” He yells earning a laugh from the men as they left. “ they really can’t keep their mouths shut huh..” he smiles at Tobias. “ sorry about them”

wren
February 15th, 2018, 07:51 PM
He blushes a bit laughing awkwardly “ .. some stuff..” he smiles softly as he begins to follow him. He smiles softly “ well if it’s closer the better.. “ he says with a soft warm smile as he follows him. Soon he looks around than he suddenly holds his hand “ .. Tobias, forgive me but... “ he blushes a bit as he begins to suddenl Let’s go “ .. to the closest place please.” He Says seeing more crew members that he knew dog whistle when they passed by. “ take care of the little lizard boy!” One of them said playfully. Making John even more embarrassed. “ god shut up bob!” He yells earning a laugh from the men as they left. “ they really can’t keep their mouths shut huh..” he smiles at Tobias. “ sorry about them”

He shrugged "it's a few minutes" he paused with surprise as he grabs his hand and confusion flooded his glance until the other men called out again. He glanced to the side again shrugging in confusion. "Little lizard boy, Jonathan what on earth is going on?" said Tobias stopping him the street "seriously your freaking me out"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 08:04 PM
He shrugged "it's a few minutes" he paused with surprise as he grabs his hand and confusion flooded his glance until the other men called out again. He glanced to the side again shrugging in confusion. "Little lizard boy, Jonathan what on earth is going on?" said Tobias stopping him the street "seriously your freaking me out"

He laughs softly “ .... forgive me but there is a reason why I left. I didn’t feel worthy enough to ask you something I’ve been meaning to ask for a long while.. um..” he begins to hold his hand and place it on his chest letting him feel.. his fast beating heart. “ even now after all these years my heart always beats so fast around you... for five years I’ve only been thinking about you.. for years you’ve tormented my dreams and been on my mind everyday... I missed you so much that I guess I couldn’t help but tell the boys why I even went on that ship.. because I didn’t want to be some weak guy for you... I know how much you’ve wanted to go out and explore the sea. And let me tell you it’s beautiful.. and I want to show you what she’s like but.. first I have to confess. I never thought of you as a friend.. I um... I’ve..” He blushes a bit as he smiles softly “ I’m in love with you! I’ve wanted to tell you that for so long that I love you so much. It hurt when I was away. But the thought of you and only you kept me going... so not only do I confess my love to you but..” he begins to go down on one knee and slip something onto Tobias hand, a ring with a beautiful black pearl attached to some black metal. “ I’m not a good jeweler but hi this one turned out great.. of course if you accept it and .. become my husband?”

wren
February 15th, 2018, 08:28 PM
He laughs softly “ .... forgive me but there is a reason why I left. I didn’t feel worthy enough to ask you something I’ve been meaning to ask for a long while.. um..” he begins to hold his hand and place it on his chest letting him feel.. his fast beating heart. “ even now after all these years my heart always beats so fast around you... for five years I’ve only been thinking about you.. for years you’ve tormented my dreams and been on my mind everyday... I missed you so much that I guess I couldn’t help but tell the boys why I even went on that ship.. because I didn’t want to be some weak guy for you... I know how much you’ve wanted to go out and explore the sea. And let me tell you it’s beautiful.. and I want to show you what she’s like but.. first I have to confess. I never thought of you as a friend.. I um... I’ve..” He blushes a bit as he smiles softly “ I’m in love with you! I’ve wanted to tell you that for so long that I love you so much. It hurt when I was away. But the thought of you and only you kept me going... so not only do I confess my love to you but..” he begins to go down on one knee and slip something onto Tobias hand, a ring with a beautiful black pearl attached to some black metal. “ I’m not a good jeweler but hi this one turned out great.. of course if you accept it and .. become my husband?”

Tobias was still smiling oblivious to what on earth was going on, you see Tobias didn't assume things instead he was oblivious to the obvious things going on around him sometimes. He didn't even flinch when he felt his heart. He tipped his head to the side "you excited to be home huh?" he said jokingly pulling his hand back with a slight laugh. Than suddenly he dropped onto his knee and than he fell awfully silent. His eyes widened and he turned pale before teetering and his feet... Than... BOOM he passed out and fell flat on his back in the middle of the street with a heavy thud.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 08:39 PM
Tobias was still smiling oblivious to what on earth was going on, you see Tobias didn't assume things instead he was oblivious to the obvious things going on around him sometimes. He didn't even flinch when he felt his heart. He tipped his head to the side "you excited to be home huh?" he said jokingly pulling his hand back with a slight laugh. Than suddenly he dropped onto his knee and than he fell awfully silent. His eyes widened and he turned pale before teetering and his feet... Than... BOOM he passed out and fell flat on his back in the middle of the street with a heavy thud.

*shakes head* boy too handsome for his own good making cuties passed out. He did buy Sasukes book.. XD)
He quickly panics “ Tobias?! Oh god!” He Says worryingly as he begins to immediately carry Tobias “ what did I do wrong?! Was it too much or..” his eyes widened remembering ( a joke that he took seriously) the words of the captain.
Boy once you get out of here you’ll be so dang handsome every woman will faint when they see you!! Go get them lizard boy!
He freaks out even more. Was he too handsome now?! Oh god what should he do?! What can he do?! He looks around than remembers where what Tobias said about his shop soon he just begins to run fast towards the shop, out of desperation he kicks down the door and immediately heads in placing Tobias on the table “ water I need..” he looks around soon finding a bucket of water “ too much! Should I.. “ he begins to hold the bucket in his hand and he takes a deep breath getting ready to dump the bucket on Tobias.

Bella~
February 15th, 2018, 09:04 PM
Roy had decided to retreat. He needed more men, Saduke's greatly outnumbered his own. He was now back on his boat speeding away from that wretched pirate ship. He sighed and looked down at his feet for a moment "What was that crazy Pirate talking about?" He murmured to himself, he was very confused.

Bella~
February 15th, 2018, 09:16 PM
Name: Antonio de Soto
Looks: https://t00.deviantart.net/DqMaue_M6Pv7Eq8jsMTj5jPZsvo=/fit-in/300x900/filters:no_upscale():origin()/pre00/a92d/th/pre/f/2015/138/4/7/intoxication__male_esmeraldaxreader__oneshot_by_le fantomedancer-d8tx8r4.jpg
Role in the crew he could be a smuggler
Joining or already joined: already joined
IF joined what were you when you joined: Just a smuggler of goods
Weapon: daggers
Skills: Seduction
Weakness: people he can't seduce
Love interest: Open!
Other and questions: Nope

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 09:20 PM
Name: Antonio de Soto
Looks: https://t00.deviantart.net/DqMaue_M6Pv7Eq8jsMTj5jPZsvo=/fit-in/300x900/filters:no_upscale():origin()/pre00/a92d/th/pre/f/2015/138/4/7/intoxication__male_esmeraldaxreader__oneshot_by_le fantomedancer-d8tx8r4.jpg
Role in the crew he could be a smuggler
Joining or already joined: already joined
IF joined what were you when you joined: Just a smuggler of goods
Weapon: daggers
Skills: Seduction
Weakness: people he can't seduce
Love interest: Open!
Other and questions: Nope
Accepted!

wren
February 15th, 2018, 09:29 PM
*shakes head* boy too handsome for his own good making cuties passed out. He did buy Sasukes book.. XD)
He quickly panics “ Tobias?! Oh god!” He Says worryingly as he begins to immediately carry Tobias “ what did I do wrong?! Was it too much or..” his eyes widened remembering ( a joke that he took seriously) the words of the captain.
Boy once you get out of here you’ll be so dang handsome every woman will faint when they see you!! Go get them lizard boy!
He freaks out even more. Was he too handsome now?! Oh god what should he do?! What can he do?! He looks around than remembers where what Tobias said about his shop soon he just begins to run fast towards the shop, out of desperation he kicks down the door and immediately heads in placing Tobias on the table “ water I need..” he looks around soon finding a bucket of water “ too much! Should I.. “ he begins to hold the bucket in his hand and he takes a deep breath getting ready to dump the bucket on Tobias.

Suddenly Tobias sat up smashing his head in the bucket that Jonathan held over his head causing it to spill over him anyways. With a scream he tumbled off the table hitting the dusty floor with yet another thud on the other side of the table. He grumbled nd rolled onto his stomach burtuknh his hands into his hair and just laying there for a moment as blood trickled down his forehead.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 09:34 PM
Suddenly Tobias sat up smashing his head in the bucket that Jonathan held over his head causing it to spill over him anyways. With a scream he tumbled off the table hitting the dusty floor with yet another thud on the other side of the table. He grumbled nd rolled onto his stomach burtuknh his hands into his hair and just laying there for a moment as blood trickled down his forehead.

best proposal ever!!)

he jumps when Tobias suddenly gets up “ oh god! I’m so sorry!!” He Says blushing as he begins to toss the bucket to the side and begins to kneel down by Tobias immediately checking the wound “ okay! I’ll stop the bleeding “ He Says as he begins to rip a bit of his shirt and begins to tie the cloth around his head. “ okay there...” suddenly tears begins to fall down his eyes “ I’m so sorry... I caused you a lot of pain and made you bleeding I’m sorry “ He Says like a sad child.

wren
February 15th, 2018, 09:41 PM
best proposal ever!!)

he jumps when Tobias suddenly gets up “ oh god! I’m so sorry!!” He Says blushing as he begins to toss the bucket to the side and begins to kneel down by Tobias immediately checking the wound “ okay! I’ll stop the bleeding “ He Says as he begins to rip a bit of his shirt and begins to tie the cloth around his head. “ okay there...” suddenly tears begins to fall down his eyes “ I’m so sorry... I caused you a lot of pain and made you bleeding I’m sorry “ He Says like a sad child.

“Don’t be sorry you idiot” he punched him In the shoulder laughing hard as he wrapped up his head “why so serious? It’s just a little scrape!” said Tobias laughing slightly and tilting his head to the side. “That’s why your so weird, stop saying sorry” said tobi rubbing his head a bit and yawning.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 09:45 PM
“Don’t be sorry you idiot” he punched him In the shoulder laughing hard as he wrapped up his head “why so serious? It’s just a little scrape!” said Tobias laughing slightly and tilting his head to the side. “That’s why your so weird, stop saying sorry” said tobi rubbing his head a bit and yawning.

He sniffs a bit “ but... as a man I’m supposed to protect my love not cause them pain!” He Says stubbornly as he begins to suddenly hold him close. “ I shall be responsible for what I did... but... do you remember... what I asked you before..” he says blushing a bit “ I would.. love to have a answer of course I can wait but...” he suddenly pushes him away covering his mouth and blushing madly “ ... I really want to kiss you.. but I won’t since you...” he blushes even more.

wren
February 15th, 2018, 09:48 PM
He sniffs a bit “ but... as a man I’m supposed to protect my love not cause them pain!” He Says stubbornly as he begins to suddenly hold him close. “ I shall be responsible for what I did... but... do you remember... what I asked you before..” he says blushing a bit “ I would.. love to have a answer of course I can wait but...” he suddenly pushes him away covering his mouth and blushing madly “ ... I really want to kiss you.. but I won’t since you...” he blushes even more.

“Oh just shut up!” He grabbed his face and gave him a kiss quickly before pulling back. “Your so weird” he said standing up and rubbing his head a third time before walking across the shop looking down in disappointment at his mentor who lay with a half empty bottle in his hand. “I mean.. marriage is a very large commitment...” than suddenly he turned walking back over than grabbing his shirt and kissing him again roughly

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 09:53 PM
“Oh just shut up!” He grabbed his face and gave him a kiss quickly before pulling back. “Your so weird” he said standing up and rubbing his head a third time before walking across the shop looking down in disappointment at his mentor who lay with a half empty bottle in his hand. “I mean.. marriage is a very large commitment...” than suddenly he turned walking back over than grabbing his shirt and kissing him again roughly

He blushes madly at the first kiss and quickly stood up hearing him he begins to speak “ I know! And I’m willing to-“ Suddenly he was cut off and pulled down kissed again but even more roughly. He almost immediately kisses him back even slowly pinning him against the wall as he did. After five whole minutes of this he himself stops the kiss to breath, a trail of drool connecting them. He was catching his breath “ ... give me.. a minute.” He Says blushing a bit however his eyes held a warm loving glow as he looks at Tobias and smiles “ I’m guessing that’s a yes?”

wren
February 15th, 2018, 09:56 PM
He blushes madly at the first kiss and quickly stood up hearing him he begins to speak “ I know! And I’m willing to-“ Suddenly he was cut off and pulled down kissed again but even more roughly. He almost immediately kisses him back even slowly pinning him against the wall as he did. After five whole minutes of this he himself stops the kiss to breath, a trail of drool connecting them. He was catching his breath “ ... give me.. a minute.” He Says blushing a bit however his eyes held a warm loving glow as he looks at Tobias and smiles “ I’m guessing that’s a yes?”

[ tobi is the most playful of my oc’s ]

He glanced at the string of spit “ew” he said wiping his lips off with a nervous laugh. “Oh, it’s a no” he said with a straight face than began to laugh gently. “Your too naive Jonathan” he said leaning back into the wall with a long sigh

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 09:59 PM
[ tobi is the most playful of my oc’s ]

He glanced at the string of spit “ew” he said wiping his lips off with a nervous laugh. “Oh, it’s a no” he said with a straight face than began to laugh gently. “Your too naive Jonathan” he said leaning back into the wall with a long sigh

( XD my poor cinnamon roll! )
He blushes a bit and sighs placing his head on Tobias’s shoulder “ I knew it... could it be a promise ring... how about going out with me instead? I’ve never been in a relationship since.. I’ve only loved you but I can be gentle! .:. And kind.. I’m really loyal and..” he blushes a bit “ how about becoming my lover? If I’m ... good enough for that..”

wren
February 15th, 2018, 10:01 PM
He blushes a bit and sighs placing his head on Tobias’s shoulder “ I knew it... could it be a promise ring... how about going out with me instead? I’ve never been in a relationship since.. I’ve only loved you but I can be gentle! .:. And kind.. I’m really loyal and..” he blushes a bit “ how about becoming my lover? If I’m ... good enough for that..”

[ it was a yes he was just joking around!! You have to understand tobi being a jerk but thinking it’s funny XD ]

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 10:03 PM
[ it was a yes he was just joking around!! You have to understand tobi being a jerk but thinking it’s funny XD ]
XD I know tease the boy! XD this is honestly so cute! He’s too pure ( and air headed) to know tease him!!)

wren
February 15th, 2018, 10:08 PM

“Well- it’s really pretty but I’m a relationship” he said pursing his lips trying so hard not to start laughing. He turned and walked across the room and whistled. Clocking claws echoed for a moment than a mutt trotted out into the open. “You see I’m in love”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 10:11 PM
“Well- it’s really pretty but I’m a relationship” he said pursing his lips trying so hard not to start laughing. He turned and walked across the room and whistled. Clocking claws echoed for a moment than a mutt trotted out into the open. “You see I’m in love”

( I’m guessing you’re enjoying this chance XD)
His eyes widened a bit as he blushes more now embarrassed “ oh... I’m sorry I .. didn’t know oh god.. um..” Suddenly tears begins to fall “ I’m sorry! I didn’t know um.. oh god I ..” he starts crying even more despite being the best fighter and being handsome as hell he was a crybaby when it came to things he cared about.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 10:14 PM
Roy had decided to retreat. He needed more men, Saduke's greatly outnumbered his own. He was now back on his boat speeding away from that wretched pirate ship. He sighed and looked down at his feet for a moment "What was that crazy Pirate talking about?" He murmured to himself, he was very confused.
Sasuke eyes glowed as he looks at the now gone ship, hades and diablo step forward than he speaks “ get him” almost immediately hades and diablo began to jump into the sea and soon huge shadows appeared under the surface following Roy’s ship.

wren
February 15th, 2018, 10:16 PM
( I’m guessing you’re enjoying this chance XD)
His eyes widened a bit as he blushes more now embarrassed “ oh... I’m sorry I .. didn’t know oh god.. um..” Suddenly tears begins to fall “ I’m sorry! I didn’t know um.. oh god I ..” he starts crying even more despite being the best fighter and being handsome as hell he was a crybaby when it came to things he cared about.

Tobias gasped and rushed over grabbing him and holding him. “You idiot” he said with a laugh stroking his hair with a hand. “I’ve been waiting for you to come home for so long...” he said burying his head in his hair “of course it was a yes”

rubinaito
February 15th, 2018, 10:19 PM
Suddenly a sudden growl was heard behind the lord, “ My lord why must you touch the filthy man? I’m starting to get jealous “ said none other than sol, a handsome man with Sky Blue eyes and sun colored hair. He had a strange tattoo on the left side of his neck which was a dragon wrapped around a moon. He wore a white servant shirt with some torn jeans. He also had some armor on his arms and legs and a sword on his waist. He growls when he looks at the others behind them “ I understand you need a ship but why here? You deserve so much more better than again... “ he smiles “ no ship can compare to you my lord!” He says playfully as a soft sigh came from Luna who had long black hair tied up in a ponytail, her eyes a soft amber however was a bit annoyed at her brothers idiotic behavior. She wore torn jeans like her brother but a black servant shirt. She was almost as tall as her brother who was a bit taller than the lord. She glares at sol “ have you not paid attention at all to the lord. This is the best way he can get out of here without that man following him like a dog to a bone. The lord does what he wants you have no right to question him even if these ships are now worthy of him.” Sol growls “ what was that?! For your information-“ he suddenly pulls the lord close to him pulling him away from the man he was trying to scare, he holds the lords hands up and pokes his cheek “ this adorable lord deserves so much better than these old ships! It’s our job to make sure he has the best things!” He growls as Luna suddenly pulls the lords towards him holding him close and growling at sol “ he does what he wants! We have no right to speak against him and he’s handsome not cute!!” Suddenly she blushes madly quickly letting go of The lord. “ forgive me my lord. I wasn’t getting ahead of myself “ she says blushing as sol suddenly pulls out a knife and stabs the desk in front of the man “ listen here your best ship have it ready and loaded immediately is this understood?!” He growls as Luna sighs “ you idiot the lord is supposed to pick it not you!!” Than once again they started fighting again right in front of everyone... such a normal thing despite Luna being shy and more quiet when it came to the lord or her brother being a idiot she will speak ... but regret it later on.

Elisha sighed as Sol tugged him close, eyeing the slightly younger man with a little bit of annoyance. He didn't mind the company of the twins- they were his closest friends, and if he wasn't so careful about keeping up appearances he would have claimed them as his own a long time ago. He plucked the knife out of the table and spun it slightly as he watched the twins bickering before glancing over at a group of men watching with interest. "You there," He called, pointing the dagger at them. "How are you at sea?" He asked, striding over and planting his hands on the table. His pendant fell from the folds of his shirt, dangling from his neck and gleaming softly. He didn't care, though.

"Tha's the Queen's ne'lace." One of the men pointed out, looking faintly nervous. "How'd ye get it?"

Elisha frowned with annoyance deep in his gaze. "I stole it, obviously." He hissed, lying through his teeth. He was a very convincing actor though, and the others believed him- staring at him with both awe and uncertainty. "Now, answer my question."

"We're fine out on the blue," Another man piped up, leaning forward. "We'll join yer crew, but it'll cost you a pretty penny." He warned, pointing at Elisha slightly threateningly. "Fifty percent of whatever treasure you find is ours to split."

Elisha studied them closely. "Twenty-Five percent."

"Forty."

"Thirty percent and no higher."

The man smiled, his grin slightly shark-like. "Aren't ya an experienced barterer." He held out his hand. "Thirty-Five percent."

Elisha shook his hand. "You've got yourselves a deal."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 10:21 PM
Tobias gasped and rushed over grabbing him and holding him. “You idiot” he said with a laugh stroking his hair with a hand. “I’ve been waiting for you to come home for so long...” he said burying his head in his hair “of course it was a yes”

His eyes brighten almost immediately if he was a dog his tail will be wagging so fast now “ really?!” He Says happily as he begins to hold him closer suddenly kiss him passionately and suddenly now the boy showed off his skills with this kiss which lasted... a good 15 minutes. He pulls away and nuzzles his nose against his cheek “ I’ll be the best husband!! I’ll cook breakfast! Take you out to the sea! Go fishing have adventures with you! I’m so happy. I love you so much! “ he says happily holding him close nuzzling his head with his nose “ oh! I bought a huge ship too!! Captain even wanted to give me his best men for us! We can travel everywhere! To those islands with those warrior chicks ... they’re a bit touchy but it’s okay! Oh and that new world everyone is talking about and so much more!” He Says all of this really fast and excited honestly he was like a excited pup for some reason.

wren
February 15th, 2018, 10:28 PM
His eyes brighten almost immediately if he was a dog his tail will be wagging so fast now “ really?!” He Says happily as he begins to hold him closer suddenly kiss him passionately and suddenly now the boy showed off his skills with this kiss which lasted... a good 15 minutes. He pulls away and nuzzles his nose against his cheek “ I’ll be the best husband!! I’ll cook breakfast! Take you out to the sea! Go fishing have adventures with you! I’m so happy. I love you so much! “ he says happily holding him close nuzzling his head with his nose “ oh! I bought a huge ship too!! Captain even wanted to give me his best men for us! We can travel everywhere! To those islands with those warrior chicks ... they’re a bit touchy but it’s okay! Oh and that new world everyone is talking about and so much more!” He Says all of this really fast and excited honestly he was like a excited pup for some reason.

( we need a serious plot that really messes with them )

Tobias laughed but that he was kissed and during the end he was struggling for breath when finally he broke and he was panting so heavily dropping away and trying to pull in so much breath at one time. “Woah slow down... your too eager for life we should just take things slow... enjoy it while we have it”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 10:29 PM
Elisha sighed as Sol tugged him close, eyeing the slightly younger man with a little bit of annoyance. He didn't mind the company of the twins- they were his closest friends, and if he wasn't so careful about keeping up appearances he would have claimed them as his own a long time ago. He plucked the knife out of the table and spun it slightly as he watched the twins bickering before glancing over at a group of men watching with interest. "You there," He called, pointing the dagger at them. "How are you at sea?" He asked, striding over and planting his hands on the table. His pendant fell from the folds of his shirt, dangling from his neck and gleaming softly. He didn't care, though.

"Tha's the Queen's ne'lace." One of the men pointed out, looking faintly nervous. "How'd ye get it?"

Elisha frowned with annoyance deep in his gaze. "I stole it, obviously." He hissed, lying through his teeth. He was a very convincing actor though, and the others believed him- staring at him with both awe and uncertainty. "Now, answer my question."

"We're fine out on the blue," Another man piped up, leaning forward. "We'll join yer crew, but it'll cost you a pretty penny." He warned, pointing at Elisha slightly threateningly. "Fifty percent of whatever treasure you find is ours to split."

Elisha studied them closely. "Twenty-Five percent."

"Forty."

"Thirty percent and no higher."

The man smiled, his grin slightly shark-like. "Aren't ya an experienced barterer." He held out his hand. "Thirty-Five percent."

Elisha shook his hand. "You've got yourselves a deal."
Sol and Luna soon see the lord making a deal with some guy and almost immediately they grew jealous. But soon quiet down standing by the lords sides glaring at the men the lord just made a deal with. They stayed quiet a normal thing especially when they are speaking privately to each other by looking at each other After a while of this and that, sol and Luna nod at each other and suddenly pull the lord out of the building soon and rather suddenly pinning against the wall outside. Sol speaks first “ i understand you looking for men to help us in our journey but-“ Luna speaks next “ we just want to make sure you knew that we’re yours-“ sol smiles as he leans in “ And your ours~” he says playfully as he begins to lean in and suddenly kiss the lord passionately for a good minute than he pulls away “ you don’t know how long we waited to do this now that you’re out of the castle-“ Luna begins to move the lords chin towards her “ we can express our undying love for you. So do know that we get jealous easily...” she blushes a bit “ I do try not to but... I can’t help it” she says Leaning in and kissing the lord softly with passion soon she pulls away blushing even more “ forgive me..” she says as she and sol move back soon almost immediately they both in the same time blush madly. “ oh god what did we do?!” He Says covering his mouth Luna as well blushing madly “ it was your idea!!”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 10:32 PM
( we need a serious plot that really messes with them )

Tobias laughed but that he was kissed and during the end he was struggling for breath when finally he broke and he was panting so heavily dropping away and trying to pull in so much breath at one time. “Woah slow down... your too eager for life we should just take things slow... enjoy it while we have it”

Sasuke is coming home and guess what~ the reason your little love is called lizard boy is because he ain’t no man in fact he’s a sea beast and guess who needs power? :3 )
He smiles happily “ I know but I’m so excited!!” He Says happily kissing his head “ hmm.... oh! Will you want to go on a journey with me? Of course not now I need to rest being at the sea for a long time really tries me out... but don’t worry if you want I can stay with you! Of course if you don’t this lizard being with you “

wren
February 15th, 2018, 10:43 PM
Sasuke is coming home and guess what~ the reason your little love is called lizard boy is because he ain’t no man in fact he’s a sea beast and guess who needs power? :3 )
He smiles happily “ I know but I’m so excited!!” He Says happily kissing his head “ hmm.... oh! Will you want to go on a journey with me? Of course not now I need to rest being at the sea for a long time really tries me out... but don’t worry if you want I can stay with you! Of course if you don’t this lizard being with you “
[ imma need you to explain what that means I’m confused]

He laughed again gently “of course I wanna go. I never wanted to stay here” he said admittedly

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 10:48 PM
[ imma need you to explain what that means I’m confused]

He laughed again gently “of course I wanna go. I never wanted to stay here” he said admittedly

well Like diablo, hades, sol and Luna he’s actually a very powerful guy even considered to be a god even. He’s part of the sea and creature with magical abilities along with his true form, he’s not really a man per say but he does have the ability to be one. Sasuke is a sea god tamer along with the lord Elisha who tamed them though trust and all but Sasuke is different he knows a little trick to make a beast his without trust or anything. Forcing his mark on them causing them to obey him even if they didn’t want him to lead them. Sasuke seeks to destroy the kingdoms and he needs power to do it aka your husband.)
He laughs softly “ okay but... sleep first “ He Says playfully as he begins to kiss his head. “ and besides you need to get ready right?”

wren
February 15th, 2018, 10:55 PM
well Like diablo, hades, sol and Luna he’s actually a very powerful guy even considered to be a god even. He’s part of the sea and creature with magical abilities along with his true form, he’s not really a man per say but he does have the ability to be one. Sasuke is a sea god tamer along with the lord Elisha who tamed them though trust and all but Sasuke is different he knows a little trick to make a beast his without trust or anything. Forcing his mark on them causing them to obey him even if they didn’t want him to lead them. Sasuke seeks to destroy the kingdoms and he needs power to do it aka your husband.)
He laughs softly “ okay but... sleep first “ He Says playfully as he begins to kiss his head. “ and besides you need to get ready right?”

oh

“Buuut I wanna meet the crew, who call me lizard for some reason..”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 10:59 PM
oh

“Buuut I wanna meet the crew, who call me lizard for some reason..”

Of course I can change it if you like :3)
He laughs softly “ they called me lizard.. but okay! But after we go home okay?” He asks happily kissing his cheek “ you're so adorable!” He Says happily holding him close again.

wren
February 16th, 2018, 05:42 PM
Of course I can change it if you like :3)
He laughs softly “ they called me lizard.. but okay! But after we go home okay?” He asks happily kissing his cheek “ you're so adorable!” He Says happily holding him close again.

“Lizard that’s weird, they are weird” mused Tobias sitting up and brushing the hair out of his face. “I’m not adorable, I’m sexy what do you mean?” He said jokingly standing up

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 16th, 2018, 07:51 PM
“Lizard that’s weird, they are weird” mused Tobias sitting up and brushing the hair out of his face. “I’m not adorable, I’m sexy what do you mean?” He said jokingly standing up

He blushes a bit “ very..” than he smiles “ um.. follow me” He day happily as he begins to walk out of the shop. “ oh do you need anything before we go?”

Darky
February 18th, 2018, 12:50 PM
. Broken Madness *hopes not private*
Name: Lex willows
Looks: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fd/17/eb/fd17eb2629d706a14061576d535aae39.jpg
Role in the crew: Fighter?
Joining or already joined If joining what are you before
you join ? : Joining. Netural person living in shadows
IF joined what were you when
you joined
Weapon: Sword in pick
Skills: great fighter. Quick reactor.
Weakness: Being out numered
Love interest: open
Other and questions: I am on flip phone for time being so mistakes and me being a slow typer is because of the flip phone. Aslo I will writer block at times when needed.
Can she get kidnapped?

Darky
February 18th, 2018, 05:48 PM
. Broken Madness *hopes not private*
Name: Lex willows
Looks: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fd/17/eb/fd17eb2629d706a14061576d535aae39.jpg
Role in the crew: Fighter?
Joining or already joined If joining what are you before
you join ? : Joining. Netural person living in shadows
IF joined what were you when
you joined
Weapon: Sword in pick
Skills: great fighter. Quick reactor.
Weakness: Being out numered
Love interest: open
Other and questions: I am on flip phone for time being so mistakes and me being a slow typer is because of the flip phone. Aslo I will writer block at times when needed.
Can she get kidnapped?
Bump

Darky
February 18th, 2018, 08:57 PM
Lex was walking down to the habor. People looked at her but looked away. Her right hand was on her golden sword handle. She had her iron dagger in her pocket. Everyone knew one thing about her. She wasn't the type to mess with. She went down the steps and on the wooden port. There were not ships at the moment.
"At last. Some peace" her smooth voice said calmly as the crashing waves on the rocks were calming to her

Darky
February 18th, 2018, 10:40 PM
Lex was walking down to the habor. People looked at her but looked away. Her right hand was on her golden sword handle. She had her iron dagger in her pocket. Everyone knew one thing about her. She wasn't the type to mess with. She went down the steps and on the wooden port. There were not ships at the moment.
"At last. Some peace" her smooth voice said calmly as the crashing waves on the rocks were calming to her
open

Darky
February 19th, 2018, 06:51 AM
CFVY want to make a pirate to ship with Lex. This Lex is a protective versoin of snowy. The owl

Darky
February 19th, 2018, 07:29 PM
anyone?

Darky
February 19th, 2018, 08:25 PM
. Broken Madness shall we begin the kidnapping?

Darky
February 20th, 2018, 02:38 PM
bump

rubinaito
February 20th, 2018, 04:19 PM
Sol and Luna soon see the lord making a deal with some guy and almost immediately they grew jealous. But soon quiet down standing by the lords sides glaring at the men the lord just made a deal with. They stayed quiet a normal thing especially when they are speaking privately to each other by looking at each other After a while of this and that, sol and Luna nod at each other and suddenly pull the lord out of the building soon and rather suddenly pinning against the wall outside. Sol speaks first “ i understand you looking for men to help us in our journey but-“ Luna speaks next “ we just want to make sure you knew that we’re yours-“ sol smiles as he leans in “ And your ours~” he says playfully as he begins to lean in and suddenly kiss the lord passionately for a good minute than he pulls away “ you don’t know how long we waited to do this now that you’re out of the castle-“ Luna begins to move the lords chin towards her “ we can express our undying love for you. So do know that we get jealous easily...” she blushes a bit “ I do try not to but... I can’t help it” she says Leaning in and kissing the lord softly with passion soon she pulls away blushing even more “ forgive me..” she says as she and sol move back soon almost immediately they both in the same time blush madly. “ oh god what did we do?!” He Says covering his mouth Luna as well blushing madly “ it was your idea!!”

Elisha was... surprised, to say the least. After all, his two most trusted subordinates just pinned him against the wall to kiss him out of the blue. He was slightly angry, considering they had chosen the worst moment to make their move- he was negotiating with pirates, after all. He couldn't let himself look weak, not when he was pulling together a crew. He ran a hand through his choppy blonde hair, exhaling and glaring slightly at Sol and Luna. "I'll let you off with a warning for now." He warned, adjusting his bag and shifting ever so slightly to the right. "Never make me appear weak again while we're out in public. If we're to pull off our plan to infiltrate and take down Madness, then we must appear strong and fearsome." He walked past them, his annoyance obvious. He stopped to speak with the bar owner who'd pulled together the ship and gestured at the few men who agreed to help with the ship. There was a quick exchange of gold between hands and a couple muttered words between the duo, obviously brokering some sort of deal. They shook hands and Elisha beckoned for Sol and Luna to follow, walking over to the ship and looking up at it. The ship was large, with white sails billowing proudly in the wind. Up above, there wasn't a cloud in the sky, the sun shining on the damp, dark wood of the ship and reflecting off of the gold and silver engravings. Scrawled on the side was the name, the 'S.S. Galaxy' which was already being painted over with smooth brown paint matching the hull and replaced with 'Corona'. "Well gents," Elisha announced, turning to face his crew. "Shall we board our ship and check her out?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 20th, 2018, 05:06 PM
Elisha was... surprised, to say the least. After all, his two most trusted subordinates just pinned him against the wall to kiss him out of the blue. He was slightly angry, considering they had chosen the worst moment to make their move- he was negotiating with pirates, after all. He couldn't let himself look weak, not when he was pulling together a crew. He ran a hand through his choppy blonde hair, exhaling and glaring slightly at Sol and Luna. "I'll let you off with a warning for now." He warned, adjusting his bag and shifting ever so slightly to the right. "Never make me appear weak again while we're out in public. If we're to pull off our plan to infiltrate and take down Madness, then we must appear strong and fearsome." He walked past them, his annoyance obvious. He stopped to speak with the bar owner who'd pulled together the ship and gestured at the few men who agreed to help with the ship. There was a quick exchange of gold between hands and a couple muttered words between the duo, obviously brokering some sort of deal. They shook hands and Elisha beckoned for Sol and Luna to follow, walking over to the ship and looking up at it. The ship was large, with white sails billowing proudly in the wind. Up above, there wasn't a cloud in the sky, the sun shining on the damp, dark wood of the ship and reflecting off of the gold and silver engravings. Scrawled on the side was the name, the 'S.S. Galaxy' which was already being painted over with smooth brown paint matching the hull and replaced with 'Corona'. "Well gents," Elisha announced, turning to face his crew. "Shall we board our ship and check her out?"
of course like ordered sol and Luna followed Elisha closely, Sol and Luna look over the ship.. which was okay in their eyes. I mean these guys aren’t human and they have lived and are actually big enough to say it’s normal at best. Sol nods and looks at Elisha “ .. as you wish my lord” he says darkly along with Luna who nods and bow “ as you wish my lord. “ they say as they stand by his sides, looking at the new crew around them. Sol had his hand on his shoulder and Luna just glared at most each were giving off a uncomfortable and dark aura. Expected from them really the humans they knew were usually just the lord and a few soldiers, they were never used to other humans aside from the lord and even now they’re just showing protection over their lord aka mate. A kiss to a human is a lifetime to them aka technically without saying anything they kinda marked Elisha as their one true mate and all. But they won’t say it unless asked. Still they were even more protective than ever, sol even had his sword pulled out a bit when some crew member came close. This crew member was a young man with bright blonde hair and sky blue eyes, handsome and just smiling happily as he holds his hand out to the lord “ why hello there!! Names Naruto but most call me fox. I’m the first mate you asked for one of the best if I am correct” he says in a cheery Voice “ I believe these ones are your protectors or something?”

Darky
February 20th, 2018, 08:46 PM
. Broken Madness
Sano time?

rubinaito
February 21st, 2018, 03:04 PM
of course like ordered sol and Luna followed Elisha closely, Sol and Luna look over the ship.. which was okay in their eyes. I mean these guys aren’t human and they have lived and are actually big enough to say it’s normal at best. Sol nods and looks at Elisha “ .. as you wish my lord” he says darkly along with Luna who nods and bow “ as you wish my lord. “ they say as they stand by his sides, looking at the new crew around them. Sol had his hand on his shoulder and Luna just glared at most each were giving off a uncomfortable and dark aura. Expected from them really the humans they knew were usually just the lord and a few soldiers, they were never used to other humans aside from the lord and even now they’re just showing protection over their lord aka mate. A kiss to a human is a lifetime to them aka technically without saying anything they kinda marked Elisha as their one true mate and all. But they won’t say it unless asked. Still they were even more protective than ever, sol even had his sword pulled out a bit when some crew member came close. This crew member was a young man with bright blonde hair and sky blue eyes, handsome and just smiling happily as he holds his hand out to the lord “ why hello there!! Names Naruto but most call me fox. I’m the first mate you asked for one of the best if I am correct” he says in a cheery Voice “ I believe these ones are your protectors or something?”

Elisha extended his hand to shake Naruto’s, glancing over him appraisingly. “Hello, Naruto. I’m Elisha Winchester. Pleasure to make your acquaintance.” The man turned his gaze over to the rest of the crew, and nodded at Naruto as he asked about Sol and Luna. “Indeed. Now, I’m going to tour the ship- would you accompany me, Fox?” He asked.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 21st, 2018, 03:08 PM
Elisha extended his hand to shake Naruto’s, glancing over him appraisingly. “Hello, Naruto. I’m Elisha Winchester. Pleasure to make your acquaintance.” The man turned his gaze over to the rest of the crew, and nodded at Naruto as he asked about Sol and Luna. “Indeed. Now, I’m going to tour the ship- would you accompany me, Fox?” He asked.
He smiles happily “ yes sure! “ he says as he begins to walk forward “ oh this ship is actually my brothers a while back so I know this guy like the back of my hand. She’s a angel and a hell of a fighter! Even a little tale behind her, would you like to hear it?” He asks softly as Luna and sol growl softly “ No” they both say.

rubinaito
February 21st, 2018, 03:19 PM
He smiles happily “ yes sure! “ he says as he begins to walk forward “ oh this ship is actually my brothers a while back so I know this guy like the back of my hand. She’s a angel and a hell of a fighter! Even a little tale behind her, would you like to hear it?” He asks softly as Luna and sol growl softly “ No” they both say.
“Yes, actually,” Elisha shot a glare back at Luna and Sol, before turning to look at Naruto with an intrigued look in his eyes, much like a curious child’s. “I would like to hear the story. And about your brother.” He offered his hand to help Naruto up the ramp, his other hand drifting to Luna who he tugged close to him, his hand wrapped around her waist.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 21st, 2018, 03:39 PM
“Yes, actually,” Elisha shot a glare back at Luna and Sol, before turning to look at Naruto with an intrigued look in his eyes, much like a curious child’s. “I would like to hear the story. And about your brother.” He offered his hand to help Naruto up the ramp, his other hand drifting to Luna who he tugged close to him, his hand wrapped around her waist.
He smiles “ as you wish! Oh and no need captain “ he says as he begins to move back a bit and soon just runs jumping pretty high, too high for a normal human and lands right at the railing of the ship. His eyes for a second changed into golden eyes of a fox and soon he stands up gracefully on the railing “ More like he was my former master~ he was known as the flame king of the northern seas, this was his ship! Y’all are very lucky to get this one! This thing has fought dragons and everything! Not only that-“ he spins around and smiles “ I bet the old man will be happy to know that someone uses this old girl again! It’s been rather lonely so I thank you my captain!” He Says happily “ if you wanna hear the tale of the old man I can say it! However I hear it’s a bedtime story for kids so I don’t know if you know it. About the flame king and his adventures against the mad dragon?” Luna blushes a bit when the lord wrapped his arm around her and almost immediately Sol growls “ I knew it! He’s that damn fox spirit! “

Darky
February 22nd, 2018, 03:54 PM
bump

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 23rd, 2018, 02:47 PM
A loud sigh was heard behind her “ Not for long daring. Madness wants you~” the voice it came from was from Sano himself a handsome man with burning blue eyes and mixed sliver hair. He smiles as he looks at her. “ Names Sano the Glass dragon of madness. I’m here to bring your head to him. Any words before I do so?”

Darky
February 23rd, 2018, 03:11 PM
A loud sigh was heard behind her “ Not for long daring. Madness wants you~” the voice it came from was from Sano himself a handsome man with burning blue eyes and mixed sliver hair. He smiles as he looks at her. “ Names Sano the Glass dragon of madness. I’m here to bring your head to him. Any words before I do so?”
Lex heard sano behind her as she drew her sword.
"I do indeed. hope you had a better plan than this" She growled.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 23rd, 2018, 03:29 PM
Lex heard sano behind her as she drew her sword.
"I do indeed. hope you had a better plan than this" She growled.
Sano smiles softly “ actually I do just wanted to hear some kind of challenge from you I guess that’s all right?”

Darky
February 23rd, 2018, 03:37 PM
Sano smiles softly “ actually I do just wanted to hear some kind of challenge from you I guess that’s all right?”
Lex was quiet as her eyes locked with Sanos eyes waiting for his attack.

Darky
February 24th, 2018, 08:14 AM
. Broken Madness would someone help sano get Lex cause then she would be outnumbered which is her weakness. Aslo bump~

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 24th, 2018, 12:36 PM
Lex was quiet as her eyes locked with Sanos eyes waiting for his attack.
He smiles softly “ so I guess no words huh?” He Says as he jumps down and lands in front of her. “ than death it is!”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 24th, 2018, 12:37 PM
. Broken Madness would someone help sano get Lex cause then she would be outnumbered which is her weakness. Aslo bump~
Yes! Someone will pop out and help him :3

Darky
February 24th, 2018, 01:06 PM
He smiles softly “ so I guess no words huh?” He Says as he jumps down and lands in front of her. “ than death it is!”
Lex still stood in her stance. Her eyes were still locked on Sano. Her grip on her handle was tighter.

Darky
February 24th, 2018, 03:17 PM
Lex still stood in her stance. Her eyes were still locked on Sano. Her grip on her handle was tighter.
. Broken Madness

rubinaito
February 25th, 2018, 02:01 PM
He smiles “ as you wish! Oh and no need captain “ he says as he begins to move back a bit and soon just runs jumping pretty high, too high for a normal human and lands right at the railing of the ship. His eyes for a second changed into golden eyes of a fox and soon he stands up gracefully on the railing “ More like he was my former master~ he was known as the flame king of the northern seas, this was his ship! Y’all are very lucky to get this one! This thing has fought dragons and everything! Not only that-“ he spins around and smiles “ I bet the old man will be happy to know that someone uses this old girl again! It’s been rather lonely so I thank you my captain!” He Says happily “ if you wanna hear the tale of the old man I can say it! However I hear it’s a bedtime story for kids so I don’t know if you know it. About the flame king and his adventures against the mad dragon?” Luna blushes a bit when the lord wrapped his arm around her and almost immediately Sol growls “ I knew it! He’s that damn fox spirit! “

Elisha observed the man with interest in his blue gaze, watching his movements with a fiery intensity that matched Naruto's. Hearing Sol's growl only confirmed his suspicions and a wry smile stretched across his mouth. "Before I hear this story of yours... do you still have a master?" He asked with interest, stepping onto the railing beside Naruto. His eyes gleamed with intrigue, tilting Naruto's face up to look him in the eyes. He found Naruto interesting, just like Sol and Luna... if he wasn't so angry at the duo for what they had done prior to this meeting with Naruto, he'd be just as flirtatious with them as he was with Naruto. "Because every hound needs a fox." He murmured, his breath warm against Naruto's neck as he leaned in to whisper the words in his ear.

(Yes, Elisha is Polyromantic. His exploits are mostly romantic)
(I have mastered the art of flirting! Thank you my master *bows*)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 25th, 2018, 04:39 PM
Elisha observed the man with interest in his blue gaze, watching his movements with a fiery intensity that matched Naruto's. Hearing Sol's growl only confirmed his suspicions and a wry smile stretched across his mouth. "Before I hear this story of yours... do you still have a master?" He asked with interest, stepping onto the railing beside Naruto. His eyes gleamed with intrigue, tilting Naruto's face up to look him in the eyes. He found Naruto interesting, just like Sol and Luna... if he wasn't so angry at the duo for what they had done prior to this meeting with Naruto, he'd be just as flirtatious with them as he was with Naruto. "Because every hound needs a fox." He murmured, his breath warm against Naruto's neck as he leaned in to whisper the words in his ear.

(Yes, Elisha is Polyromantic. His exploits are mostly romantic)
(I have mastered the art of flirting! Thank you my master *bows*)
*wipes tears * I’m so proud of you my student always remember to flirt with passion!! You have made me proud;^; )
What. The. Hell?
Which was both sol and Luna thought at that exact moment, their lord. As smart as he was handsome just flirted with the ultimate flirt of mythology! This fox along flirted a queen to ending her kingdom! He used his tricks to sink Alantis itself! This fox was the flirt of the seas! And yet their master just flirted with him! Sol and Luna were already tense and ready to attack Naruto who just stayed there staying quiet for a while than suddenly the so called flirt of the seas just started blushing madly, his fox ears were now out and pinned back against his head, now his fox whiskers were out and his nine tails were out and wagging softly as his now yellow fox eyes just looked away from the lord. His face was as red as a tomato “ no I don’t have a master...” he says trailing off his tails wagging happily as Luna and sol just stood there with wide eyes “ what.?”

rubinaito
February 25th, 2018, 04:55 PM
*wipes tears * I’m so proud of you my student always remember to flirt with passion!! You have made me proud;^; )
What. The. Hell?
Which was both sol and Luna thought at that exact moment, their lord. As smart as he was handsome just flirted with the ultimate flirt of mythology! This fox along flirted a queen to ending her kingdom! He used his tricks to sink Alantis itself! This fox was the flirt of the seas! And yet their master just flirted with him! Sol and Luna were already tense and ready to attack Naruto who just stayed there staying quiet for a while than suddenly the so called flirt of the seas just started blushing madly, his fox ears were now out and pinned back against his head, now his fox whiskers were out and his nine tails were out and wagging softly as his now yellow fox eyes just looked away from the lord. His face was as red as a tomato “ no I don’t have a master...” he says trailing off his tails wagging happily as Luna and sol just stood there with wide eyes “ what.?”

"You're so adorable~" Elisha purred, tilting Naruto's face back up and kissing him playfully on the bridge of his nose, right between the eyes. "I'll be your master, if you so wish." He drew away slowly, his blue eyes sparkling with a rather flirtatious confidence. He shifted his feet before jumping down from the railing and landing on the deck. His necklace swung back and forth gently, and he tapped it to change his form from a boy to a girl- the hair still choppy and short, but much more feminine. "If you prefer girls, then I can be one." She called over her shoulder, before tapping her necklace to turn back into a boy. He spun around to face Naruto, his hands on his hips. "How about it, darling Fox?" He asked, cheerfully.

(So the necklace is an old relic that can change ones gender to girl or boy if they so wish- it lets Elisha be who they want to be without worrying about being found out. If the necklace is taken off, they're stuck in the gender they were when it was taken off (i.e., Elisha becomes a girl again and the necklace is stolen, he stays a girl until he puts the necklace on again.))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 25th, 2018, 05:05 PM
"You're so adorable~" Elisha purred, tilting Naruto's face back up and kissing him playfully on the bridge of his nose, right between the eyes. "I'll be your master, if you so wish." He drew away slowly, his blue eyes sparkling with a rather flirtatious confidence. He shifted his feet before jumping down from the railing and landing on the deck. His necklace swung back and forth gently, and he tapped it to change his form from a boy to a girl- the hair still choppy and short, but much more feminine. "If you prefer girls, then I can be one." She called over her shoulder, before tapping her necklace to turn back into a boy. He spun around to face Naruto, his hands on his hips. "How about it, darling Fox?" He asked, cheerfully.

(So the necklace is an old relic that can change ones gender to girl or boy if they so wish- it lets Elisha be who they want to be without worrying about being found out. If the necklace is taken off, they're stuck in the gender they were when it was taken off (i.e., Elisha becomes a girl again and the necklace is stolen, he stays a girl until he puts the necklace on again.))
ohhh awesome! :3)
Naruto pulls his spirit collar a bit and blushes even more if that was even possible, “ ... oh .. dear me..” he says watching him than her than.. he smiles “ yes.. if you can.. handle me.” He Says softly as he looks at the lord. “ I don’t mind any.. and oh..” he suddenly poofs up in a cloud of smoke and in his place was a small cute little fox. With a bell around his neck, he jumps onto the lords head and sits on his head “ fine. You may become my lord! But!... I demand a act of love from you! “ in this small form is where he doesn’t get so embarrassed as much as he was in human form which was useful however.. he was too cute to be taken seriously.

rubinaito
February 25th, 2018, 05:17 PM
ohhh awesome! :3)
Naruto pulls his spirit collar a bit and blushes even more if that was even possible, “ ... oh .. dear me..” he says watching him than her than.. he smiles “ yes.. if you can.. handle me.” He Says softly as he looks at the lord. “ I don’t mind any.. and oh..” he suddenly poofs up in a cloud of smoke and in his place was a small cute little fox. With a bell around his neck, he jumps onto the lords head and sits on his head “ fine. You may become my lord! But!... I demand a act of love from you! “ in this small form is where he doesn’t get so embarrassed as much as he was in human form which was useful however.. he was too cute to be taken seriously.

"Like what?" Elisha asked teasingly, picking the fox up, off his head and holding him in front of him. The small fox was extremely adorable, and Elisha was trying to hold in a bout of laughter. "How about a kiss? That is, if Sol and Luna won't get too jealous." He added, glancing back at the duo with a teasing gleam in his gaze.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 25th, 2018, 05:23 PM
"Like what?" Elisha asked teasingly, picking the fox up, off his head and holding him in front of him. The small fox was extremely adorable, and Elisha was trying to hold in a bout of laughter. "How about a kiss? That is, if Sol and Luna won't get too jealous." He added, glancing back at the duo with a teasing gleam in his gaze.
Luna and sol were already just in a half dragon form, Luna’s tail was slim and smooth but waving dangerously as her moon eyes glowed dangerously, sols tail was spiked and dangerous and his eyes had flames of the sun burning in them, Naruto licks the lords nose “ yes but how long can you last?” The little fox asks teasingly almost immediately Luna strikes at the fox who just jumps off Elisha and changes into his human form again this time completely normal and smiling happily “ it’s nice to be part of your crew my love~”

rubinaito
February 25th, 2018, 06:09 PM
Luna and sol were already just in a half dragon form, Luna’s tail was slim and smooth but waving dangerously as her moon eyes glowed dangerously, sols tail was spiked and dangerous and his eyes had flames of the sun burning in them, Naruto licks the lords nose “ yes but how long can you last?” The little fox asks teasingly almost immediately Luna strikes at the fox who just jumps off Elisha and changes into his human form again this time completely normal and smiling happily “ it’s nice to be part of your crew my love~”
Elisha threw his head back and let out a laugh filled with mirth and amusement at Luna and Sol's jealousy, as well as Naruto teasing them. He put his hands on his hips and gazed at them with a friendly, cheerful gleam in his gaze. "Luna, Sol, be nice." He teased, shifting to a more comfortable stance. He moved over and began gently rubbing behind their ears, knowing that it would calm them down a bit. "So jealous~" He purred.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 25th, 2018, 06:47 PM
Elisha threw his head back and let out a laugh filled with mirth and amusement at Luna and Sol's jealousy, as well as Naruto teasing them. He put his hands on his hips and gazed at them with a friendly, cheerful gleam in his gaze. "Luna, Sol, be nice." He teased, shifting to a more comfortable stance. He moved over and began gently rubbing behind their ears, knowing that it would calm them down a bit. "So jealous~" He purred.
sol and Luna soon calmed down a bit even purring a bit as they nod “ ... yes my lord..” they said a bit stubbornly. Naruto smiles as he looks at them “ and about the act of love? When shall we do it? I do need that kiss to make sure I’m yours and yours alone”

Bella~
February 25th, 2018, 06:48 PM
(Hmm we need something big and dramatic to happen..)

Darky
February 28th, 2018, 02:33 PM
bump

Darky
March 3rd, 2018, 07:23 AM
bump