PDA

View Full Version : love?

Fireflower
February 11th, 2018, 05:26 PM
what is this thing that people worship? love? is that right? i cant believe that people think that this is life itself,i have never had thing item nor some other dragons. we are mad in the forest:the forest of Valentine.
lovers come thinking the forest is the best place in the world.
beautiful,magical even,and their right this is a amazing place.
those lover will never return.
we are mad,we are killers,we are hidden without love or light
even thought so of us look for it we never find it.
love is pain.
love is war.
im glad they never find it.
i hope the matchmaker wouldnt get in the way
i hope the match breaker wins
after all
thats me

http://www.dream-lounge.com/EF_Lights_Night2_Large.jpg

dragon form
name
app.
perso
size
*species
element
voice:
den
mate(are you open or not wanting)
mention
other
question

*as in western,eastern ,northern, southern, wyvern, ect

matctmaker:Lotus DragonChaos
matchbreaker: Whip littledragon0625

Nyx Mystic
Riton CinnamonCookie

dragon form
name: whip
app.: https://lilithstreasuretavern.weebly.com/uploads/1/3/7/3/13737227/s144094589190160637_p1126_i1_w927.jpeg
perso:tbrp
size:large
*species: eastern
element:fire, darkness
voice:female,serious
dislikes:love
den:deep dark cave with gold and treasure littering the floor
mate(are you open or not wanting):not wanting
mention:no need
other: acts like she rules forest
question nah

name:nickle
app.: silver scales with white horns and green eyes
size: simple
*species:northern
element: ice
voice:higher pitch for a male
dislikes:whip
den: large cave on a snowy mountain
mate(are you open or not wanting): Mystic is nyx open?

name:shadow
app.: https://x-celebril-x.deviantart.com/art/Black-Dragon-607756580
size:small but hes young
*species: eastern
element:darkness
voice: young female
dislikes:staying inside, snow
den:to young
mate(are you open or not wanting):to young

name:amber
app.: https://yamigriffin.deviantart.com/art/Red-dragon-472887257
perso: tbrp
size:small but shes young
*species:eastern
element: fire
voice: young, female
dislikes: strange people
den:to young
mate(are you open or not wanting):to young
other:shadows sibling

news:whip's den has had a lot of noise,they say she has pups in there.did she steal them from lovers?if she doesnt belive in love why does she have them?

Fireflower
February 11th, 2018, 08:57 PM
Mystic
DatWeirdCatNamedPel
Drago Victinius Bloodward
DismissedDreams
DragonChaos
~Wild Moon~
Twilight01
Timbergrowl
Swiftheart

DragonChaos
February 11th, 2018, 09:09 PM
name: Lotus
app.: https://orig00.deviantart.net/17d3/f/2013/307/7/4/lotus_dragon_hatchling_by_the_sixthleafclover-d6sygg5.jpg
perso: TBRP
size: Medium
species: Eastern
element: Light, (Love if you want to believe that's an element)
voice: Pretty much how it sounds in this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma_YkTqHh2w)
dislikes: Pain, Killing Humans, Fighting
den: the center of a stonehenge decorated with many lotus and other colorful flowers
mate(are you open or not wanting): Not wanting
mention: littledragon0625
other: She's the opposite of Whip pretty much
question: Can she me the matchmaker while Whip is the matchbreaker? (thought of this like a little plot thing)

Mystic
February 11th, 2018, 09:28 PM
Name: Nyx
App: https://pre00.deviantart.net/9cde/th/pre/f/2013/203/7/7/the_stormcaller_by_araless-d6engni.png
Perso: Friendly, Gullible, Caring
Size: Medium?
Species: Wyvern
Element: Water
Voice: Skip to 1:15 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cuvj5amvSA)
Dislikes: Winter, Caterpillars, Rude dragons
Den: A underwater cave with oxygen, decorated with lapis and seaweeds with flowers on them.
Mate: Open
Mention: littledragon0625
Other: Nope
Questions: How many characters allowed?

Fireflower
February 11th, 2018, 09:31 PM
name: Lotus
app.: https://orig00.deviantart.net/17d3/f/2013/307/7/4/lotus_dragon_hatchling_by_the_sixthleafclover-d6sygg5.jpg
perso: TBRP
size: Medium
species: Eastern
element: Light, (Love if you want to believe that's an element)
voice: Pretty much how it sounds in this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma_YkTqHh2w)
dislikes: Pain, Killing Humans, Fighting
den: the center of a stonehenge decorated with many lotus and other colorful flowers
mate(are you open or not wanting): Not wanting
other: She's the opposite of Whip pretty much
question: Can she me the matchmaker while Whip is the matchbreaker? (thought of this like a little plot thing)

ohh i love the plot.i swear you just copyed whips form backwards

Fireflower
February 11th, 2018, 09:36 PM
Name: Nyx
App: https://pre00.deviantart.net/9cde/th/pre/f/2013/203/7/7/the_stormcaller_by_araless-d6engni.png
Perso: Friendly, Gullible, Caring
Size: Medium?
Species: Wyvern
Element: Water
Voice: Skip to 1:53 (https://pre00.deviantart.net/9cde/th/pre/f/2013/203/7/7/the_stormcaller_by_araless-d6engni.png)
Dislikes: Winter, Caterpillars, Rude dragons
Den: A underwater cave with oxygen, decorated with lapis and seaweeds with flowers on them.
Mate: Open
Mention: littledragon0625
Other: Nope
Questions: How many characters allowed?
as many as you want.the link sent me to the app. not the voice but besides that your good

Mystic
February 11th, 2018, 09:37 PM
as many as you want.the link sent me to the app. not the voice but besides that your good

Oh woops! sorry I'll fix that

DragonChaos
February 11th, 2018, 09:42 PM
ohh i love the plot.i swear you just copyed whips form backwards

That's the point *wink*
If Whip is the opposite of love, then Lotus is love XP

Fireflower
February 11th, 2018, 09:42 PM
That's the point *wink*
If Whip is the opposite of love, then Lotus is love XP

yea i get that!

Fireflower
February 11th, 2018, 09:43 PM
Oh woops! sorry I'll fix that
the voice is a dude but i found the one you sent first and your good

Mystic
February 11th, 2018, 09:45 PM
the voice is a dude but i found the one you sent first and your good

-face palm in embarrassment- sorry! I ment 1:53

CinnamonCookie
February 12th, 2018, 01:16 AM
name: Riton
app.:
Riton! (https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/forgottenrealms/images/f/f4/Faerie_dragon-5e.jpg)
perso: she is daring and bold, challenging others. Even though she's very small, she still has a big spirit. She does feel very scared of new dragons bigger than her, because they can mistake her for a butterfly and eat her, which she does not want to happen. She likes to prank others, and she loves sweet food. If you give her 3 crumbs of cake a day, she won't prank you.
size: 3.2 inches (8cm)
*species: Fae Dragon
element: Animal? She can communicate with animals
voice: Imagine a high-pitched, bossy, and demanding voice...oh my
likes: other fae dragons, sweet-smelling flowers, pranks, sweet food, and butterflies.
dislikes: rudeness, sass, bigger dragons, butterflies, and moths.
den: A little treeden made of flower petals and sticks. The sticks are walls and the floor, which is the nest, and the petals are the roof to protect her wings from rain.
mate(are you open or not wanting): open!
other: hi
question

Fireflower
February 12th, 2018, 08:07 AM
-face palm in embarrassment- sorry! I ment 1:53
its ok i found it

Fireflower
February 12th, 2018, 08:16 AM
name: Riton
app.:
Riton! (https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/forgottenrealms/images/f/f4/Faerie_dragon-5e.jpg)
perso: she is daring and bold, challenging others. Even though she's very small, she still has a big spirit. She does feel very scared of new dragons bigger than her, because they can mistake her for a butterfly and eat her, which she does not want to happen. She likes to prank others, and she loves sweet food. If you give her 3 crumbs of cake a day, she won't prank you.
size: 3.2 inches (8cm)
*species: Fae Dragon
element: Animal? She can communicate with animals
voice: Imagine a high-pitched, bossy, and demanding voice...oh my
likes: other fae dragons, sweet-smelling flowers, pranks, sweet food, and butterflies.
dislikes: rudeness, sass, bigger dragons, butterflies, and moths.
den: A little treeden made of flower petals and sticks. The sticks are walls and the floor, which is the nest, and the petals are the roof to protect her wings from rain.
mate(are you open or not wanting): open!
other: hi
question
wow!tiny. good luck with that

Fireflower
February 14th, 2018, 05:11 PM
CinnamonCookie
Mystic
DragonChaos
perfect time to start! i made some updates to the main post so check that out

Whip walked though the forest.this was her fav time of the year:birds singing for her to eat, all the lovers in the forest,for her to eat.
she walked around the forest looking for someone to annony (open)

DragonChaos
February 14th, 2018, 05:19 PM
Lotus was currently tidying up her den, making it look perfect in case anyone stumbled upon it. She liked what she did; matching two lovers in need of a partner. When she was done tidying up, she decided to go have a look around the forest for any single lovers, hearing the birds sing as she looked around.
(Open)

Mystic
February 14th, 2018, 05:22 PM
Lotus was currently tidying up her den, making it look perfect in case anyone stumbled upon it. She liked what she did; matching two lovers in need of a partner. When she was done tidying up, she decided to go have a look around the forest for any single lovers, hearing the birds sing as she looked around.
(Open)

Oh Nickle sounds like a great dragon for Nyx! But their not mates yet, right?))

Nyx was in the forest, wandering around. She just had a lovely meal and then saw a pink dragon. She went up to Lotus, she was just a inch shorter then Lotus but that's ok, ``Hi!`` She said cheerfully, she just wanted to interact with another fellow dragon, since she haven't found a partner yet.

CinnamonCookie
February 14th, 2018, 05:28 PM
Riton stood on the branch in front of her treeden, which she tidied and added more petals to the outside walls so it would be partially hidden from the lovers. "Hah! Take that love birds!" She yelled in a high pitched voice to the singing birds. "You can't steal my crumbs now!" Riton then flew down and was flying as any other butterfly, when she saw this huge pink, sweet smelling flowers. Weird thing was, it was moving, but what the heck! She flew towards it and landed on a petal, then stuck her tail in to cover it with pollen and eat it.

DragonChaos

DragonChaos
February 14th, 2018, 05:38 PM

Nyx was in the forest, wandering around. She just had a lovely meal and then saw a pink dragon. She went up to Lotus, she was just a inch shorter then Lotus but that's ok, ``Hi!`` She said cheerfully, she just wanted to interact with another fellow dragon, since she haven't found a partner yet.

Riton stood on the branch in front of her treeden, which she tidied and added more petals to the outside walls so it would be partially hidden from the lovers. "Hah! Take that love birds!" She yelled in a high pitched voice to the singing birds. "You can't steal my crumbs now!" Riton then flew down and was flying as any other butterfly, when she saw this huge pink, sweet smelling flowers. Weird thing was, it was moving, but what the heck! She flew towards it and landed on a petal, then stuck her tail in to cover it with pollen and eat it.

@DragonChaos (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=14)

( littledragon0625 omg im famus X3 )
(Cinnamon are you referring the moving flowers to be Lotus herself or the Lotus flowers in her den that she was moving to tidy up?)

Wandering around the forest, Lotus suddenly heard someone saying hi to her, so she turned to see Nyx, saying in a pretty cheerful voice, "Oh, hi there! Looking for love, I assume?" already getting down to the point. After all, this was the forest that lovers come to to find a match, and she was the matchmaker, never failing to find a perfect match yet.

CinnamonCookie
February 14th, 2018, 05:45 PM
(Cinnamon are you referring the moving flowers to be Lotus herself or the Lotus flowers in her den that she was moving to tidy up?)

Wandering around the forest, Lotus suddenly heard someone saying hi to her, so she turned to see Nyx, saying in a pretty cheerful voice, "Oh, hi there! Looking for love, I assume?" already getting down to the point. After all, this was the forest that lovers come to to find a match, and she was the matchmaker, never failing to find a perfect match yet.

(Lotus herself sorry)

Mystic
February 14th, 2018, 05:50 PM

``Well, I tried. Right now I guess I just need a talk other then trying to find a partner and failing.`` She sighed.

DragonChaos
February 14th, 2018, 05:55 PM

@DragonChaos (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=14)

``Well, I tried. Right now I guess I just need a talk other then trying to find a partner and failing.`` She sighed.

"Well, lucky for you, you won't fail at finding a partner with me around!" Lotus said happily, adding in, "I'm known around here as Lotus, or more specifically, the matchmaker of these lands." That's when she suddenly felt something relatively small on her, responding to it with, "Oh? I think something else likes me as well~" moving her tail over to where the object on her was to see if she could carefully move it off her to see what it was.

Mystic
February 14th, 2018, 06:01 PM
"Well, lucky for you, you won't fail at finding a partner with me around!" Lotus said happily, adding in, "I'm known around here as Lotus, or more specifically, the matchmaker of these lands." That's when she suddenly felt something relatively small on her, responding to it with, "Oh? I think something else likes me as well~" moving her tail over to where the object on her was to see if she could carefully move it off her to see what it was.

Nyx gave a small chuckle, ``If you're a matchmaker, is there a matchbreaker?`` She asked with caution/

DragonChaos
February 14th, 2018, 06:09 PM
Nyx gave a small chuckle, ``If you're a matchmaker, is there a matchbreaker?`` She asked with caution/

Lotus then went quiet for a second, her tone shifting as she said, "...Trust me when I say, you do not, under any circumstances, want to find or meet her..." not going into exact detail, but basically a serious warning.

Mystic
February 14th, 2018, 06:15 PM
Lotus then went quiet for a second, her tone shifting as she said, "...Trust me when I say, you do not, under any circumstances, want to find or meet her..." not going into exact detail, but basically a serious warning.

Nyx gulped and nodded without saying anything, ``O-Ok..`` She said finally. She wondered, how horrible this matchbreaker was... Well, she didn't want to know! She sounded dangerous.

Fireflower
February 14th, 2018, 06:17 PM

no ill leave that to lotus

lol

Nickle walked out of his den and into the forest but quivkly hid in a tree:whip was right in front of him. oh shoot!

DragonChaos
February 14th, 2018, 06:25 PM
Nyx gulped and nodded without saying anything, ``O-Ok..`` She said finally. She wondered, how horrible this matchbreaker was... Well, she didn't want to know! She sounded dangerous.

After a bit of awkward silence, Lotus returned to her happy mood, saying, "Right then! Lets go find you a mate, shall we? Or would you like to rest somewhere comfortable first? I have a nest nearby that you could rest in while I'm gone. Whi-I mean, the matchbreaker never goes near it."

Mystic
February 14th, 2018, 06:38 PM
After a bit of awkward silence, Lotus returned to her happy mood, saying, "Right then! Lets go find you a mate, shall we? Or would you like to rest somewhere comfortable first? I have a nest nearby that you could rest in while I'm gone. Whi-I mean, the matchbreaker never goes near it."

``Sure, Let's go. Since this matchbreaker might be evil, I want to at least spend 1 second with my one and only.`` She sighed.

Fireflower
February 14th, 2018, 06:40 PM
"what are you doing nickle!"whip yelled into the tree(when you have no rp parter)"what you saying i cant leave my den!"he yelled trying not to show signs of fear."get down here!you need to do something for me!"whip yelled again and hit the branch with her tail and the limb flew to the ground and nickle quickly flew away into the forest

DragonChaos
February 14th, 2018, 06:46 PM
``Sure, Let's go. Since this matchbreaker might be evil, I want to at least spend 1 second with my one and only.`` She sighed.
'

"Well, if she's in a good mood, maybe she won't...well...lets go then!" Lotus said, completely not finishing what she was going to say, starting to speed off in a random direction to see if there were other single dragons in the area. Of course she would need to test their personalities to see if they would fit perfectly, but she usually first let the two single dragons get to know each other and then speak to one another in private at times.

Mystic
February 14th, 2018, 06:52 PM
'

"Well, if she's in a good mood, maybe she won't...well...lets go then!" Lotus said, completely not finishing what she was going to say, starting to speed off in a random direction to see if there were other single dragons in the area. Of course she would need to test their personalities to see if they would fit perfectly, but she usually first let the two single dragons get to know each other and then speak to one another in private at times.

Nyx ran after Lotus, she was just on her heels. She wanted to know what Lotus was going to say before, oh well, doesn't matter anyways. She has Lotus to find her true love for once. She followed Lotus quickly and was slowly panting.

DragonChaos
February 14th, 2018, 06:56 PM
Nyx ran after Lotus, she was just on her heels. She wanted to know what Lotus was going to say before, oh well, doesn't matter anyways. She has Lotus to find her true love for once. She followed Lotus quickly and was slowly panting.

After a bit of walking at a fast pace, Lotus then slowed down, looking behind to see if the other dragon was still there, letting them catch their breath. Soon, she said, "Wait here, I'll go up in the trees and see if I can find someone." and, without waiting for a response, quickly darted up a tall tree to get a better view of the forest area to see if she could find another dragon.
littledragon0625

Fireflower
February 14th, 2018, 08:11 PM
After a bit of walking at a fast pace, Lotus then slowed down, looking behind to see if the other dragon was still there, letting them catch their breath. Soon, she said, "Wait here, I'll go up in the trees and see if I can find someone." and, without waiting for a response, quickly darted up a tall tree to get a better view of the forest area to see if she could find another dragon.
littledragon0625

Whip climbed up into the sky "come here you feather-brain!"she yelled trying to find Nickle. she looked around and saw little lotus sitting in a tree doing your job it looks like,well im doing mine. she thought and flew down into the trees to do a sneak attack.whip thought that lotus must be doing some lovely dovey thing for a dragon.best for her to brother them

DragonChaos
February 14th, 2018, 08:34 PM
Whip climbed up into the sky "come here you feather-brain!"she yelled trying to find Nickle. she looked around and saw little lotus sitting in a tree doing your job it looks like,well im doing mine. she thought and flew down into the trees to do a sneak attack.whip thought that lotus must be doing some lovely dovey thing for a dragon.best for her to brother them

Lotus kept looking around for any sign of a dragon, though thinking she heard a yell of a dragon, looking around. After a bit, she finally found a dragon, and at first she thought it was a single dragon looking for love, but then it hit her. Oh no... She thought, and immediately ran back to the dragon she was helping, saying, "We need to go, Now!" pushing Nyx to get her to quickly start going before Whip noticed. Mystic

Fireflower
February 14th, 2018, 08:46 PM
Lotus kept looking around for any sign of a dragon, though thinking she heard a yell of a dragon, looking around. After a bit, she finally found a dragon, and at first she thought it was a single dragon looking for love, but then it hit her. Oh no... She thought, and immediately ran back to the dragon she was helping, saying, "We need to go, Now!" pushing Nyx to get her to quickly start going before Whip noticed. Mystic

imma wait for mystic to post)

CinnamonCookie
February 15th, 2018, 12:52 AM

The flower moved again, a huge face appeared. "Yikes! Big dragon!" She flew up and danced a little on the dragon's head then flew off. She wasn't very fast since she had butterfly wings, but she still tried. She flew off back to her little treeden, slowly. And probably wouldn't make it before another encounter.

Mystic
February 15th, 2018, 04:28 PM

imma wait for mystic to post)

Sorry!))

Nyx was confused for a moment but didn't bother to ask what's happening, she just did as she was told and quickly ran after Lotus. Probably the matchbreaker? She wondered to herself but then didn't bother to say anything.

Fireflower
February 15th, 2018, 04:37 PM

Sorry!))

Nyx was confused for a moment but didn't bother to ask what's happening, she just did as she was told and quickly ran after Lotus. Probably the matchbreaker? She wondered to herself but then didn't bother to say anything.

whip quickly and quitely jumped thought the forest she watched the dragons below running and used her tail to hang upside-down."hello lotus.i see you have a new love bird"she said looking like a bat

Mystic
February 15th, 2018, 04:40 PM
whip quickly and quitely jumped thought the forest she watched the dragons below running and used her tail to hang upside-down."hello lotus.i see you have a new love bird"she said looking like a bat

Nyx gasped as a new dragon hung down from the tree, ``Ah!`` She gasped in surprise then looked at Lotus nervously, ``H-Hello, er.. who are you?`` She asked with caution.

Fireflower
February 15th, 2018, 04:45 PM
Nyx gasped as a new dragon hung down from the tree, ``Ah!`` She gasped in surprise then looked at Lotus nervously, ``H-Hello, er.. who are you?`` She asked with caution.
"oh!"Whip said sounding shocked."did the flower not tell you?"she looked pleased at lotus "im Whip.i live near in this forest"

DragonChaos
February 15th, 2018, 04:53 PM

"oh!"Whip said sounding shocked."did the flower not tell you?"she looked pleased at lotus "im Whip.i live near in this forest"

Lotus was still running, but stopped as Whip hung down from the tree, backing up a bit. "H-Hey there, Whip. H-How are things?" She asked in a nervous tone, still backing up a bit more. Whip was bigger than her, so she could easily defeat her, or at least, that was what Lotus thought.

Mystic
February 15th, 2018, 04:56 PM
Lotus was still running, but stopped as Whip hung down from the tree, backing up a bit. "H-Hey there, Whip. H-How are things?" She asked in a nervous tone, still backing up a bit more. Whip was bigger than her, so she could easily defeat her, or at least, that was what Lotus thought.

``Hi Whip`` She said more politely but also a hint of nervousness and caution, ``I-I'm Nyx.`` She said then instantly regretted, her face would say.

Fireflower
February 15th, 2018, 05:18 PM
``Hi Whip`` She said more politely but also a hint of nervousness and caution, ``I-I'm Nyx.`` She said then instantly regretted, her face would say.

fools she thought "fine, little flower"Whip said"have you found Nickle anywhere?he has a job he needs to do"

DragonChaos
February 15th, 2018, 05:37 PM

fools she thought "fine, little flower"Whip said"have you found Nickle anywhere?he has a job he needs to do"

"I-I haven't seen him anywhere." Lotus said at first, still nervous, but then soon regrettably asked, "W-Which job would that be?" looking over to Nyx for a second then back to Whip.

Fireflower
February 15th, 2018, 05:40 PM
"I-I haven't seen him anywhere." Lotus said at first, still nervous, but then soon regrettably asked, "W-Which job would that be?" looking over to Nyx for a second then back to Whip.

"noithing that has to do with you!"

DragonChaos
February 15th, 2018, 05:42 PM

"I-It does if it's what I think it is." Lotus argued, trying to be a bit braver now.

Mystic
February 15th, 2018, 05:51 PM

"I-It does if it's what I think it is." Lotus argued, trying to be a bit braver now.

Nyx stood beside Lotus, she was very close to being as big as Whip. ``Who is Nickle anyways?`` She asked except without any nervousness or uncertainty. She didn't want Whip to think she was a stupid coward or a harmless, useless dragon. She glared at Whip and folded her wings back.

Fireflower
February 15th, 2018, 06:08 PM
Nyx stood beside Lotus, she was very close to being as big as Whip. ``Who is Nickle anyways?`` She asked except without any nervousness or uncertainty. She didn't want Whip to think she was a stupid coward or a harmless, useless dragon. She glared at Whip and folded her wings back.

"relax!little flower"Whip said "his single he has nothing to do with me"

Mystic
February 15th, 2018, 06:12 PM

``If he has nothing to do with you then why does he have to do this "job" anyways?`` She asked.

DragonChaos
February 15th, 2018, 06:14 PM

Lotus gave a slightly relieved sigh at that, getting rid of most of her nervousness before saying, "Still, I get the right to know what job he needs to do." giving a slight huff. If he really is single, I might be able to pair Nyx with him... she thought absently.

Fireflower
February 15th, 2018, 06:19 PM
Lotus gave a slightly relieved sigh at that, getting rid of most of her nervousness before saying, "Still, I get the right to know what job he needs to do." giving a slight huff. If he really is single, I might be able to pair Nyx with him... she thought absently.

``If he has nothing to do with you then why does he have to do this "job" anyways?`` She asked.
"this has nothing to do with you"whip said again and then change topic"so i see you have another lover"

DragonChaos
February 15th, 2018, 06:27 PM
"this has nothing to do with you"whip said again and then change topic"so i see you have another lover"

"Tell me, Whip. What job does he need to do? I don't care if it has nothing to do with me, but you know very well that I have a right of knowing, and if you wont tell me, I can go find him with Nyx and have him tell me." Lotus argued once more, trying to keep Whip from changing the topic. Sure, she could simply just do that now, but she didn't want that to happen just yet; not with Whip looking for him as well. If he's lucky, he might have found my nest... she thought, trying to keep herself calm.

Mystic
February 15th, 2018, 07:25 PM
"Tell me, Whip. What job does he need to do? I don't care if it has nothing to do with me, but you know very well that I have a right of knowing, and if you wont tell me, I can go find him with Nyx and have him tell me." Lotus argued once more, trying to keep Whip from changing the topic. Sure, she could simply just do that now, but she didn't want that to happen just yet; not with Whip looking for him as well. If he's lucky, he might have found my nest... she thought, trying to keep herself calm.

Nyx nodded in agreement, ``That's right.`` She said with a expressionless voice, ``Nothing you can do to stop us!`` She spread her wings which looked like twice her own size.

Fireflower
February 15th, 2018, 08:20 PM

Nyx nodded in agreement, ``That's right.`` She said with a expressionless voice, ``Nothing you can do to stop us!`` She spread her wings which looked like twice her own size.
"the freak has been hunting on my land!"Whip yelled"he owns me three rabbits and a vole!"

Mystic
February 15th, 2018, 08:23 PM
"the freak has been hunting on my land!"Whip yelled"he owns me three rabbits and a vole!"

``Land? Nobody should own this or any part of the forest land! It's suppose to be for every dragon and creature.`` She said in a slight dragon hiss, ``Besides, you still have a lot more prey wandering around.`` She said and flicked her tail.

Fireflower
February 15th, 2018, 08:39 PM
``Land? Nobody should own this or any part of the forest land! It's suppose to be for every dragon and creature.`` She said in a slight dragon hiss, ``Besides, you still have a lot more prey wandering around.`` She said and flicked her tail.
Whip grumbled.if this thing was going to act to her that way she better do more than stop love"is that a challenge!?"she yelled

Mystic
February 15th, 2018, 08:41 PM
Whip grumbled.if this thing was going to act to her that way she better do more than stop love"is that a challenge!?"she yelled

``Does it sound like I'm challenging you?`` She said in a odd calm voice, ``I mean, you shouldn't own a part of the land is all I'm saying, it's welcome to ALL.`` She slowly folded her wings once more.

Fireflower
February 15th, 2018, 08:55 PM
``Does it sound like I'm challenging you?`` She said in a odd calm voice, ``I mean, you shouldn't own a part of the land is all I'm saying, it's welcome to ALL.`` She slowly folded her wings once more.
"well not mine and if you dont think thats true then fight me:any place,any time"

DragonChaos
February 15th, 2018, 09:01 PM

"well not mine and if you dont think thats true then fight me:any place,any time"

Lotus soon gave a nervous chuckle as she unfolded her wing to cover Nyx's snout, turning to her and saying, "Let's...go back to my place, right now, before you get yourself into a bad situation" in a fast tone, hoping Nyx would agree

Mystic
February 15th, 2018, 09:06 PM
Lotus soon gave a nervous chuckle as she unfolded her wing to cover Nyx's snout, turning her and saying, "Let's...go back to my place, right now, before you get yourself into a bad situation" in a fast tone, hoping Nyx would agree

Nyx didn't say a word as Lotus covered her snout to prevent her from saying any more. She wasn't afraid of Whip, well, maybe, a little. ``Okph let's goph.`` She muffled under Lotus's wing.

DragonChaos
February 15th, 2018, 09:12 PM
Nyx didn't say a word as Lotus covered her snout to prevent her from saying any more. She wasn't afraid of Whip, well, maybe, a little. ``Okph let's goph.`` She muffled under Lotus's wing.

Lotus returned her happy smile, folding her wing to uncover Nyx's mouth, saying specifically to Whip in a fast tone, "Off we go then!" starting to speed off towards her den.

Fireflower
February 15th, 2018, 09:14 PM

"i lost her!"nickle yelled happly as he looked around and saw a flower covers field "why does Whip stay here if she hates love?"he thought out loud.

i got dragonet to think about! she thought and rolled back into the tree DragonChaos

Mystic
February 15th, 2018, 09:29 PM
Lotus returned her happy smile, folding her wing to uncover Nyx's mouth, saying specifically to Whip in a fast tone, "Off we go then!" starting to speed off towards her den.

Nyx sped after Lotus quickly, right at her heels, ``Now I know why you didn't want anybody to meet Whip!`` She gasped as she raced after Lotus and slowed down as they made it there.

DragonChaos
February 15th, 2018, 10:02 PM
"i lost her!"nickle yelled happly as he looked around and saw a flower covers field "why does Whip stay here if she hates love?"he thought out loud.

i got dragonet to think about! she thought and rolled back into the tree @DragonChaos (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=14)
Nyx sped after Lotus quickly, right at her heels, ``Now I know why you didn't want anybody to meet Whip!`` She gasped as she raced after Lotus and slowed down as they made it there.

Lotus kept on speeding towards her den, but soon slowed down to take a bit of a breather, saying, "She's the matchbreaker for a reason, why else would I warn everyone to stay away from her." She then continued padding forward, and soon entered a small clearing. In the clearing was a stonehenge decorated to the brim with mostly Lotus flowers, as well as other kinds of beautiful flowers. It was clear her den was in the middle of that, specifically when she said, "Welcome to my home! Whip doesn't go here, so you should be safe here from her." checking to see if any of the flowers had been tampered.

Fireflower
February 16th, 2018, 08:09 AM
Lotus kept on speeding towards her den, but soon slowed down to take a bit of a breather, saying, "She's the matchbreaker for a reason, why else would I warn everyone to stay away from her." She then continued padding forward, and soon entered a small clearing. In the clearing was a stonehenge decorated to the brim with mostly Lotus flowers, as well as other kinds of beautiful flowers. It was clear her den was in the middle of that, specifically when she said, "Welcome to my home! Whip doesn't go here, so you should be safe here from her." checking to see if any of the flowers had been tampered.

"um hi"Nickle said seeing some other dragons"have any of you seen Whip?"he asked

Mystic
February 16th, 2018, 03:54 PM

"um hi"Nickle said seeing some other dragons"have any of you seen Whip?"he asked

Nyx nodded, ``Yeah but she needs to know she can't always intimidate and scare away other dragons that live in this forest.`` She said and looked at the flowers adoringly, ``besides, can't you just match them again?`` she asked but then saw another dragon approaching them, ``Oh hi there.`` she said politely, then looked at Lotus with uncertainty with the mention of Whip.

DragonChaos
February 16th, 2018, 04:01 PM
Nyx nodded, ``Yeah but she needs to know she can't always intimidate and scare away other dragons that live in this forest.`` She said and looked at the flowers adoringly, ``besides, can't you just match them again?`` she asked but then saw another dragon approaching them, ``Oh hi there.`` she said politely, then looked at Lotus with uncertainty with the mention of Whip.

"No one has tried to stop her yet, and with her matchbreaking methods...She makes sure I can't match them again..." Lotus explained, giving a slight gulp at knowing her tactics. When Nickle approached and asked if they had seen Whip, she immediately said, "We just passed by her, says she was looking for Nickel, which I am going to assume is you, seeing as how this is the only spot she doesn't go to."

Fireflower
February 16th, 2018, 05:21 PM
"No one has tried to stop her yet, and with her matchbreaking methods...She makes sure I can't match them again..." Lotus explained, giving a slight gulp at knowing her tactics. When Nickle approached and asked if they had seen Whip, she immediately said, "We just passed by her, says she was looking for Nickel, which I am going to assume is you, seeing as how this is the only spot she doesn't go to."

Nickle finally sat down"shes been..."he thought of the right words"looking for me"he said

DragonChaos
February 16th, 2018, 05:43 PM
Nickle finally sat down"shes been..."he thought of the right words"looking for me"he said

"Then you are Nickel." Lotus said with a happy expression. "Lucky for you, she never goes here. I don't know why though...She said you owed her for stealing her prey?" She continued, sitting down.

Mystic
February 16th, 2018, 05:44 PM

``Looking for you? Aren't you well... in a way, afraid of her? She's a matchbreaker and has quit a short-temper,`` She sighed, ``Erm, don't tell her that please.`` She whispered. She felt like she was just feeling a odd type of feeling so she just shrugged it off, probably nothing about Nickle....

Fireflower
February 16th, 2018, 08:49 PM
``Looking for you? Aren't you well... in a way, afraid of her? She's a matchbreaker and has quit a short-temper,`` She sighed, ``Erm, don't tell her that please.`` She whispered. She felt like she was just feeling a odd type of feeling so she just shrugged it off, probably nothing about Nickle....
"Then you are Nickel." Lotus said with a happy expression. "Lucky for you, she never goes here. I don't know why though...She said you owed her for stealing her prey?" She continued, sitting down.

(sorry keyboard broken not good at typing with this thing)
"prey?"Nickle yelled"Prey?that her reason to try to kill me!" he was glad to be save here with the two female dragons but was mad at whip for lieing no madder how many time she has

Mystic
February 16th, 2018, 09:03 PM
"prey?"Nickle yelled"Prey?that her reason to try to kill me!" he was glad to be save here with the two female dragons but was mad at whip for lieing no madder how many time she has

Nyx gave a small gasp, ``Oh, really?`` she she asked a in slightly shocked voice, ``Now I know how manipulative and deceiving she is!`` she looked back at where they came from, I wonder if Whip is still there, she thought but then shook out the thought,

DragonChaos
February 16th, 2018, 09:16 PM
Nyx gave a small gasp, ``Oh, really?`` she she asked a in slightly shocked voice, ``Now I know how manipulative and deceiving she is!`` she looked back at where they came from, I wonder if Whip is still there, she thought but then shook out the thought,

"Usually she doesn't kill until you're in a relationship with someone though..." Lotus said, accidentally giving away why she couldn't match the same dragons again, quickly changing the subject with, "You're safe here, She never comes here. Probably because it's my den and its decorated with special flowers and all that..."

Fireflower
February 16th, 2018, 09:34 PM
"Usually she doesn't kill until you're in a relationship with someone though..." Lotus said, accidentally giving away why she couldn't match the same dragons again, quickly changing the subject with, "You're safe here, She never comes here. Probably because it's my den and its decorated with special flowers and all that..."

"that sounds great!"Nickle said and turned to Nyx"i never got your name"he said

Mystic
February 16th, 2018, 09:58 PM

``O-Oh... It's Nyx.`` She said politely and gave a slight dip of her head, She glanced at Lotus for a second then back at Nickle.

DragonChaos
February 16th, 2018, 10:34 PM
``O-Oh... It's Nyx.`` She said politely and gave a slight dip of her head, She glanced at Lotus for a second then back at Nickle.

Lotus kept quiet as Nickel and Nyx talked, comparing the two silently. He might be a good match for Nyx, but I'll have to observe them to figure out. She thought, and soon said, "If it is alright with you two, I'm going to go and head off, maybe look for more single dragons while avoiding Nyx."

Fireflower
February 16th, 2018, 10:39 PM
Lotus kept quiet as Nickel and Nyx talked, comparing the two silently. He might be a good match for Nyx, but I'll have to observe them to figure out. She thought, and soon said, "If it is alright with you two, I'm going to go and head off, maybe look for more single dragons while avoiding Nyx."

"very well then"nickle said as lotus left and turned to Nyx"so,do you come here often?"he asked(wow great idea Nickle!ask her that!like that will work.)

Mystic
February 16th, 2018, 10:44 PM
"very well then"nickle said as lotus left and turned to Nyx"so,do you come here often?"he asked(wow great idea Nickle!ask her that!like that will work.)

Nyx was a little confused at first but then she didn't mind it, he seems like he has sense of humour, ``If you mean by coming here to Lotus's den, not much and if you mean the forest, yes, I live here basically.`` She said and sat down, folded her wings and curled her tail around herself.

DragonChaos
February 16th, 2018, 10:47 PM

Hearing acknowledgement from at least one of the two, Lotus sped off to a distance far enough from them, where she then climbed a tree and got onto a branch, heading back through treetop quietly until she perched on a branch at the edge of the clearing, the leaves around her providing enough cover.

Fireflower
February 16th, 2018, 10:54 PM
Hearing acknowledgement from at least one of the two, Lotus sped off to a distance far enough from them, where she then climbed a tree and got onto a branch, heading back through treetop quietly until she perched on a branch at the edge of the clearing, the leaves around her providing enough cover.

Nyx was a little confused at first but then she didn't mind it, he seems like he has sense of humour, ``If you mean by coming here to Lotus's den, not much and if you mean the forest, yes, I live here basically.`` She said and sat down, folded her wings and curled her tail around herself.
(i just feel like i need to qoute you chaos)
Nickle quickly felt a little awkward but kep going "so what do you like to do?"

Mystic
February 16th, 2018, 10:58 PM

(i just feel like i need to qoute you chaos)
Nickle quickly felt a little awkward but kep going "so what do you like to do?"

``I mostly just like to wander around the forest, and maybe get to know other dragons! Or swimming around.`` She gave a slight nervous chuckle, ``How about you? What do you do for a living?`` She asked with a polite smile.

Fireflower
February 16th, 2018, 11:10 PM
``I mostly just like to wander around the forest, and maybe get to know other dragons! Or swimming around.`` She gave a slight nervous chuckle, ``How about you? What do you do for a living?`` She asked with a polite smile.
Nickle didnt know what to stay,he didnt do much .mostly make sure that Whip wont kill him."i mostly make sure that Whip doesnt kill dragons.which is the reaon she is trying to kill me...."

Mystic
February 16th, 2018, 11:13 PM
Nickle didnt know what to stay,he didnt do much .mostly make sure that Whip wont kill him."i mostly make sure that Whip doesnt kill dragons.which is the reaon she is trying to kill me...."

Nyx nodded, ``I'm not a big fan of Whip either.`` She sighed, ``Well, at least we have something in common.`` She gave a slight chuckle, Ugh! Why did you say that? Of course nobody would like Whip! You are such a fool! She thought to herself.

Fireflower
February 16th, 2018, 11:18 PM
Nyx nodded, ``I'm not a big fan of Whip either.`` She sighed, ``Well, at least we have something in common.`` She gave a slight chuckle, Ugh! Why did you say that? Of course nobody would like Whip! You are such a fool! She thought to herself.
"yea,but dont say that to everyone!some dragons think that whip is right"he said"but whip really just hates anyone"

Mystic
February 17th, 2018, 09:49 AM
"yea,but dont say that to everyone!some dragons think that whip is right"he said"but whip really just hates anyone"

``Seems like the type to.`` She murmured but loud enough for Nickle to hear, ``Er, anyways... what are your interests?`` She quickly changed the subject, ``I love getting to know what other dragons interests are so I could try their hobby, like, doing something new for a change, right?`` She asked with a smile.

Fireflower
February 17th, 2018, 11:15 AM
``Seems like the type to.`` She murmured but loud enough for Nickle to hear, ``Er, anyways... what are your interests?`` She quickly changed the subject, ``I love getting to know what other dragons interests are so I could try their hobby, like, doing something new for a change, right?`` She asked with a smile.
"i enjoy flying,hunting,fighting sometimes.as well as books'Nickle said"and you?"

Mystic
February 17th, 2018, 02:07 PM
"i enjoy flying,hunting,fighting sometimes.as well as books'Nickle said"and you?"

``Well, I mostly enjoy the company of others but I can also enjoy having a myself time too.`` she said, ``Like, a peaceful swim, a fly with the warm breeze, you know?`` She curled her tail over her talons.

Fireflower
February 17th, 2018, 05:43 PM
``Well, I mostly enjoy the company of others but I can also enjoy having a myself time too.`` she said, ``Like, a peaceful swim, a fly with the warm breeze, you know?`` She curled her tail over her talons.
"yea i know."nickle said"so where do you live?"

Mystic
February 17th, 2018, 07:41 PM
"yea i know."nickle said"so where do you live?"

``I live not quit fat from here, it's a underwater den except with oxygen, yeah know, for other visitors!`` She said, ``You?``

Fireflower
February 17th, 2018, 07:48 PM
``I live not quit fat from here, it's a underwater den except with oxygen, yeah know, for other visitors!`` She said, ``You?``
nickle stood and turned to the mountains"you see that peak right there,the tallest one?"

Mystic
February 17th, 2018, 07:51 PM
nickle stood and turned to the mountains"you see that peak right there,the tallest one?"

Nyx nodded, ``Mm-hmm.`` She turned to Nickle, ``That is a very cool place to live, do you ever feel free when you fly up there with the breeze in your face? By free, like, free from the dangers, free from responsibility and worrying about love.`` She sighed and looked her talons.

Fireflower
February 17th, 2018, 08:01 PM
Nyx nodded, ``Mm-hmm.`` She turned to Nickle, ``That is a very cool place to live, do you ever feel free when you fly up there with the breeze in your face? By free, like, free from the dangers, free from responsibility and worrying about love.`` She sighed and looked her talons.
"if Whip not around i do try to.Whip live close to the mountain so she does try to attack for the cave.i dont know why, i guess its more dependable and larger.its said that Whip has dragonet now"

Mystic
February 17th, 2018, 08:07 PM
"if Whip not around i do try to.Whip live close to the mountain so she does try to attack for the cave.i dont know why, i guess its more dependable and larger.its said that Whip has dragonet now"

``Whip has a dragonet!?`` She gasped, ``I wonder if she treats her hatchling different than other dragons.`` She wondered aloud.

Fireflower
February 17th, 2018, 09:08 PM
``Whip has a dragonet!?`` She gasped, ``I wonder if she treats her hatchling different than other dragons.`` She wondered aloud.

whip quickly lost track of nickle and picked up the rabbit she found on the way and walked back to her pups.as she got near the cave she could hear the dragonet being loud "shut up!"she yelled as she entered"the dragons will hear you and some may eat you!"she yelled seeing shadow and ember running around the piles of gold in the dim cave.they quickly ran around Whip"food food!"ember yelled jumping trying to steal the rabbit from the dark red dragon.she gave each pup a small piece and took the rest for herself.

ember quickly ate her piece of rabbit and cried"i need more i need to be big and strong!"Whip grumbled and kep eating intill ember started takeing her food."ok!ok!"Whip yelled and stalked out of the room

"come on lets go outside!"shadow yelled when whip left and he ran outside with his sister at his tail.he never has been outside before .
he looked at the green stuff on the ground and tall brown things stick up out of the rocks."woah"ember cried looking around and jumping on rocks while shadow couldnt think of doing much.

"i doute it!its Whip!"nickle cried and sat down again

Mystic
February 17th, 2018, 10:10 PM
whip quickly lost track of nickle and picked up the rabbit she found on the way and walked back to her pups.as she got near the cave she could hear the dragonet being loud "shut up!"she yelled as she entered"the dragons will hear you and some may eat you!"she yelled seeing shadow and ember running around the piles of gold in the dim cave.they quickly ran around Whip"food food!"ember yelled jumping trying to steal the rabbit from the dark red dragon.she gave each pup a small piece and took the rest for herself.

ember quickly ate her piece of rabbit and cried"i need more i need to be big and strong!"Whip grumbled and kep eating intill ember started takeing her food."ok!ok!"Whip yelled and stalked out of the room

"come on lets go outside!"shadow yelled when whip left and he ran outside with his sister at his tail.he never has been outside before .
he looked at the green stuff on the ground and tall brown things stick up out of the rocks."woah"ember cried looking around and jumping on rocks while shadow couldnt think of doing much.

"i doute it!its Whip!"nickle cried and sat down again

Sorry! I was busy with Crasipan XD))

Nyx gave a soft laugh and nudged Nickle, a sign of friendliness, ``True, I bet she must loose her temper!``

Fireflower
February 17th, 2018, 10:12 PM
Sorry! I was busy with Crasipan XD))

Nyx gave a soft laugh and nudged Nickle, a sign of friendliness, ``True, I bet she must loose her temper!``
(is ok)

nickle laughed and then didnt know what to do"so do you want to go hunting?"

Mystic
February 17th, 2018, 10:14 PM
(is ok)

nickle laughed and then didnt know what to do"so do you want to go hunting?"

``Sure, seems like a great idea.`` She said with a smile and stood up, she slowly stalked through the trees. She then saw a fawn, well... probably a middle-aged Fawn. She flew straight into the air and dived down, her claws outstretched and caught it.

Fireflower
February 17th, 2018, 10:41 PM
``Sure, seems like a great idea.`` She said with a smile and stood up, she slowly stalked through the trees. She then saw a fawn, well... probably a middle-aged Fawn. She flew straight into the air and dived down, her claws outstretched and caught it.
Nickle watched around makeing sure that Whip wasnt nearby.he didnt hear some noise and walked to it"Nyx, i think i found Whip's dragonet"he said shocked

Mystic
February 17th, 2018, 10:47 PM
Nickle watched around makeing sure that Whip wasnt nearby.he didnt hear some noise and walked to it"Nyx, i think i found Whip's dragonet"he said shocked

Nyx came back with the fawn and she dropped it to ground, ``What? A-Are you sure?`` She asked.

Fireflower
February 17th, 2018, 11:02 PM
Nyx came back with the fawn and she dropped it to ground, ``What? A-Are you sure?`` She asked.
"you got two dragonet. one black one dark red.both trying to kill a beetle next close to Whip territory.i think so"nickle said"what do we do?"

DragonChaos
February 17th, 2018, 11:13 PM
Lotus, after watching the two for a long time, decided to pop out of the trees, hearing the word 'dragonets' She appoached Nickel and Nyx and said, "I heard something about dragonets?" in a curious tone, wanting them to confirm what she heard before saying anything else
@littledragon0625 (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5034) @Mystic (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5423)

Mystic
February 18th, 2018, 12:55 PM
Lotus, after watching the two for a long time, decided to pop out of the trees, hearing the word 'dragonets' She appoached Nickel and Nyx and said, "I heard something about dragonets?" in a curious tone, wanting them to confirm what she heard before saying anything else
@littledragon0625 (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5034) @Mystic (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5423)

Nyx gasped in surprise, ``Oh hey Lotus.`` She sad, a bit suspicious about her but shook he head to clear the thought and smiled.

Fireflower
February 18th, 2018, 06:28 PM
Nyx gasped in surprise, ``Oh hey Lotus.`` She sad, a bit suspicious about her but shook he head to clear the thought and smiled.

(lol never told)

"i found Whip's dragonet out in the forest while hunting"

Fireflower
March 3rd, 2018, 03:07 PM

bump

Mystic
March 3rd, 2018, 09:50 PM
(lol never told)

"i found Whip's dragonet out in the forest while hunting"

``How do you know it's them?`` She asked.

Fireflower
March 4th, 2018, 02:04 PM
``How do you know it's them?`` She asked.
"like i said you got two dragonet. one black one dark red.both trying to kill a beetle next close to Whip territory.i think so"nickle said