PDA

View Full Version : Family Finder for Foxkit

Blackout
November 28th, 2016, 05:46 PM
Hi I'm looking for a family for my new charrie Foxkit! First off let me tell you a little bit about Fox kit and what I'm looking for. Foxkit is going to be a Windclan cat and a non EE support though he won't believe in StarClan, his parents will name him after his abnormally large canines and later they will nickname him FoxDung. His parents will be EE supporters and will treat Foxkit unjustly because of his beliefs so will his siblings if he has any. Foxkit won't have many friends, due to most cat believing in the EE.

What I kneed is
Name:
Apperance:
Role:

Nighty has agreed to adopt Foxkit for the duration of the EE, so I no longer need applications for parents.
This is what Foxkit will look like eventually [URL="http://www.somalicat.com/foxykats/walker_8mo_3.jpg"]

slick
November 28th, 2016, 06:09 PM
can he have a friend?

Blackout
November 28th, 2016, 09:13 PM
can he have a friend?
Sure!

Serendipity
November 28th, 2016, 10:10 PM
Name: Pumpkinkit later Pumpkinflame
Apperance: http://www.siberiankittens.com.au/images/photos/Colours/GoldenMackerelTabbySiberianKitten2.jpg
Personality: Funny, Kind, Sweet, Brave, Curious, Courageous, Smart, Wise, Inmature, Silly, Goofy, Dorky at times, Serious in training, Wants to be the best warrior she can. Non EE suporter. EE SUCKKKKKS ~ Her opinion
Role: Best friend and future love interest.

wren
November 28th, 2016, 10:19 PM
Name: Silverkit / Silverfawn - sprucekit / sprucewhisker
appearance: will be linked - same
Personality: outgoing and sweet this little she cat is detirmined to be the best. She will bend the rules slightly if need be but is generally fun to be around. One second I will post her information later. - will be posted later!!
Role: Best friend | love interest - Best friend

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 28th, 2016, 10:32 PM
Name: Bramblekit(Soon to be Bramblepaw)
Apperance: Brown with black paws and tail tip and amber eyes.
Personality: Trusts no one, evil, wants to make his clan strong, ambitious, selfish, greedy, wants to be the best, strong, powerful.
Role: Adopted Sibling

Blackout
November 28th, 2016, 10:41 PM
Name: Bramblekit(Soon to be Bramblepaw)
Apperance: Brown with black paws and tail tip and amber eyes.
Personality: Trusts no one, evil, wants to make his clan strong, ambitious, selfish, greedy, wants to be the best, strong, powerful.
Role: Adopted Sibling
Accepted (will Bramblekit be adopted into Windclan?)

Blackout
November 28th, 2016, 10:43 PM
Name: Pumpkinkit later Pumpkinflame
Apperance: http://www.siberiankittens.com.au/images/photos/Colours/GoldenMackerelTabbySiberianKitten2.jpg
Personality: Funny, Kind, Sweet, Brave, Curious, Courageous, Smart, Wise, Inmature, Silly, Goofy, Dorky at times, Serious in training, Wants to be the best warrior she can. Non EE suporter. EE SUCKKKKKS ~ Her opinion
Role: Best friend and future love interest.
Accepted

Blackout
November 28th, 2016, 10:43 PM
Name: Silverkit / Silverfawn - sprucekit / sprucewhisker
appearance: will be linked - same
Personality: outgoing and sweet this little she cat is detirmined to be the best. She will bend the rules slightly if need be but is generally fun to be around. One second I will post her information later. - will be posted later!!
Role: Best friend | love interest - Best friend
Accepted as best friend

Blackout
December 2nd, 2016, 11:11 AM
Bump

Momotaro
December 2nd, 2016, 11:30 AM
Hi I'm looking for a family for my new charrie Foxkit! First off let me tell you a little bit about Fox kit and what I'm looking for. Foxkit is going to be a Windclan cat and a non EE support though he won't believe in StarClan, his parents will name him after his abnormally large canines and later they will nickname him FoxDung. His parents will be EE supporters and will treat Foxkit unjustly because of his beliefs so will his siblings if he has any. Foxkit won't have many friends, due to most cat believing in the EE.

What I kneed is
Name:
Apperance:
Role:

Name: Petalkit.
Appearance: Generic snow-shoe cat, http://cdn2-www.cattime.com/assets/uploads/gallery/snowshoe-cats-and-kittens/snowshoe-cats-and-kittens-1.jpg
Personality: Petalkit is a Riverclan cat so of course she has an air of class about her but she is surprisingly caring to any cat she deems moral, she is fiercely loyal to her clan but can set aside differences for the greater good of the clan. If you upset her when you first meet her you will make an enemy for life. She doesn't forgive.
Role: Freind, is it ok if they meet on a border patrol when they first become apprentices? Cause i like forbidden freindships.

Blackout
December 2nd, 2016, 05:13 PM
Name: Petalkit.
Appearance: Generic snow-shoe cat, http://cdn2-www.cattime.com/assets/uploads/gallery/snowshoe-cats-and-kittens/snowshoe-cats-and-kittens-1.jpg
Personality: Petalkit is a Riverclan cat so of course she has an air of class about her but she is surprisingly caring to any cat she deems moral, she is fiercely loyal to her clan but can set aside differences for the greater good of the clan. If you upset her when you first meet her you will make an enemy for life. She doesn't forgive.
Role: Freind, is it ok if they meet on a border patrol when they first become apprentices? Cause i like forbidden freindships.
Accepted, and yeah that's fine

AshtonTheRavenclaw
December 2nd, 2016, 09:40 PM
Accepted (will Bramblekit be adopted into Windclan?)

He just came to Windclan from Thunderclan. He needed a new start and followed a cat, who will become his mentor, to Windclan.

Blackout
December 3rd, 2016, 12:04 AM
He just came to Windclan from Thunderclan. He needed a new start and followed a cat, who will become his mentor, to Windclan.
OK good

AshtonTheRavenclaw
December 3rd, 2016, 03:38 PM
OK good

He is currently at Windclan Breezerock

seasalt
December 3rd, 2016, 04:19 PM
Name:
Crowpaw
Appearance:
A broadshouldered,lean,black and white
patched she cat,with narrowed,blackish
amber hues,with a gray paw,and a few scars on
her flank,from border skirmishes.
Personality:
An energetic,eager to prove herself,
kind of molly.Crowpaw can be easily
manipulated into almost,anything.
Which makes her quite vulnerable.
Despite this,she is quite the agile
apprentice,like any cat born in
Windclan should be.Crow strives to
be the best warrior ever,and would,
possibly,do anything to get that.
Crowpaw barely believes in Starclan,
and only knows them as legends,
stories that should be kept as stories.
Role:
Older Sibling & Bully?

Blackout
December 4th, 2016, 11:53 AM
Name:
Crowpaw
Appearance:
A broadshouldered,lean,black and white
patched she cat,with narrowed,blackish
amber hues,with a gray paw,and a few scars on
her flank,from border skirmishes.
Personality:
An energetic,eager to prove herself,
kind of molly.Crowpaw can be easily
manipulated into almost,anything.
Which makes her quite vulnerable.
Despite this,she is quite the agile
apprentice,like any cat born in
Windclan should be.Crow strives to
be the best warrior ever,and would,
possibly,do anything to get that.
Crowpaw barely believes in Starclan,
and only knows them as legends,
stories that should be kept as stories.
Role:
Older Sibling & Bully?

Accepted

Blackout
December 5th, 2016, 05:15 PM
Foxkit is currently in Windclan territory with Singenight

Snake
December 5th, 2016, 05:50 PM
Foxkit is currently in Windclan territory with Singenight
Name: Winterkit // Smokekit
Apperance:here (http://snakescharacters.weebly.com/windclan.html)
Personality: at the site
Role: Friend/crush // friend