PDA

View Full Version : Two Cats To Be Adopted

wolfie
February 10th, 2018, 01:21 PM
Aye, so I made these to cats to giveaway. A she-cat named Appledream and a tom named Twitchkit. I seriously love them, but I want to give them away. Mostly because if I keep them they won't be role-played. I am looking for someone that will roleplay them, and yes you can change anything you want about them. I would rather have someone active! For Twitchkit, I would prefer if he had the same sexuality but it is fine if he doesn't. Just if you adopt them, give credit for me for making them and the little `poems`. You can change their relations too, those are just NPCs.

Twitchkit (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ahx-nBl3OGgZKhrIJ1j_p13FxYLB8er4a-Poqt7L2tg/edit?usp=sharing)

Appledream (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QQ-zqeghXrvcBJ5vdTUjL056QkvX_KB4he-9vy1QoHE/edit?usp=sharing)

here is the form ------->
username:
ppd [ post per day ]:
what will you do with them?:
will you change anything, if so what?
anything else:

Liekki
February 10th, 2018, 01:30 PM
Can I just have Appledream?
username: Liekki
ppd: 6.26
what will you do with them?: Um, rp with them. With other people...
will you change anything, if so what?: Just give her real people for relations
anything else: We both have cancer zodiac signs! Spiral Whirl

Seraphon
February 10th, 2018, 01:31 PM
username: Boba Fett
ppd [ post per day ]: 17. Something
what will you do with them?: just RP them, develop their personality until I think of a plot at some point
will you change anything, if so what? No, except for character development and stuff(and of course the relations and everything like that)
anything else:
Spiral Whirl
I won't forget to give ya credit

I'll take either, both, or none, I'm not very picky. They both have beautiful personalities. And Twitchkit is the most ADOREABLEST THING IVE EVER SEEN XD

wolfie
February 10th, 2018, 04:16 PM
Can I just have Appledream?
username: Liekki
ppd: 6.26
what will you do with them?: Um, rp with them. With other people...
will you change anything, if so what?: Just give her real people for relations
anything else: We both have cancer zodiac signs! Spiral Whirl

Okay, you can have her! ^^ Cool, I'm a cancer too.

username: Boba Fett
ppd [ post per day ]: 17. Something
what will you do with them?: just RP them, develop their personality until I think of a plot at some point
will you change anything, if so what? No, except for character development and stuff(and of course the relations and everything like that)
anything else:
Spiral Whirl
I won't forget to give ya credit

I'll take either, both, or none, I'm not very picky. They both have beautiful personalities. And Twitchkit is the most ADOREABLEST THING IVE EVER SEEN XD

Aw, thanks! You can have Twitchkit. Take care of him!

Seraphon
February 10th, 2018, 06:02 PM
Okay, you can have her! ^^ Cool, I'm a cancer too.

Aw, thanks! You can have Twitchkit. Take care of him!

Your welcome, thanks! I will! I'll tell you when I've copied his info!