PDA

View Full Version : Guardianpaw's secret hangout (open to everyone!)

Autumnblaze
November 28th, 2016, 02:07 PM
Guardianpaw walked over the weeping willow in the midst of the forest. His mangy grey and black pelt glimmering in the sun, soon, he would be a warrior. Though he'd never lose this spot that no other ShadowClan cats knew of, where he could come alone to bathe in sunlight. A mate and kits were some things he wanted, a cat in the clans or out, even someone in another clan would be nice.

doghouse
November 28th, 2016, 03:35 PM
Brindlepaw (http://spiritedswcocharries.weebly.com/brindlepaw.html) had decided that today was a good day to exploring, whether her Clan liked it or not. The leaders had been very... prickly... lately, and the small calico needed some time to herself. She then bumped into a tree and yelped in surprise, pain shooting through her nose. The RiverClan molly quickly raised a paw, rubbing her nose. The pain subsided, but she caught the scent of a cat; ShadowClan! What's a ShadowClan cat doing out here? she realized that was a kind of mouse-brained question. Probably the same thing I'm doing here; getting away from Clan life for a bit. Brindlepaw looked around, even though she didn't exactly look, considering she couldn't see. Her tall ears swiveled around as she tried to pick up any sounds, that way she could determine how close the cat was.

Autumnblaze
November 28th, 2016, 04:56 PM
Guardianpaw turned in surprise, "Oh StarClan! That looks bad! Are you alright, should I go get help?" He realized he was asking so much, though when he looked at the cat he realized how pretty she was and he blushed.

doghouse
November 28th, 2016, 05:11 PM
Guardianpaw turned in surprise, "Oh StarClan! That looks bad! Are you alright, should I go get help?" He realized he was asking so much, though when he looked at the cat he realized how pretty she was and he blushed.
Brindlepaw spun around, hearing how close the cat was. “I'm alright.” she muttered, her voice very quiet. Any cat in RiverClan would've been very surprised to hear her speak, but there was nobody in RiverClan. From the pine scent of the tom, who she guessed by his voice was probably an apprentice from ShadowClan. She took a nervous step back, her ears pinned back nervously. “W-who are you?” she whispered, a small bit quieter than before.

Autumnblaze
November 28th, 2016, 05:14 PM
"Oh yeah! Well, I'm Guardianpaw, soon to be a warrior of ShadowClan!" He took a step closer to the beautiful calico.

doghouse
November 28th, 2016, 07:31 PM
"Oh yeah! Well, I'm Guardianpaw, soon to be a warrior of ShadowClan!" He took a step closer to the beautiful calico.
“Er.... It's nice to meet you. I'm Brindlepaw. Soon I'll be a warrior of RiverClan.” Doubt filled her voice, as she doubted that she'd ever be a full warrior, but maube. The small apprentice didn't bother saying more, or mentioning her fear of water and disliking of fish. Not typical for RiverClan. Despite this, Brindlepaw was pure RiverClan. She twitched her whiskers, noticing Guardianpaw move closer, she took a half step back.

Autumnblaze
November 29th, 2016, 05:44 AM
“Er.... It's nice to meet you. I'm Brindlepaw. Soon I'll be a warrior of RiverClan.” Doubt filled her voice, as she doubted that she'd ever be a full warrior, but maube. The small apprentice didn't bother saying more, or mentioning her fear of water and disliking of fish. Not typical for RiverClan. Despite this, Brindlepaw was pure RiverClan. She twitched her whiskers, noticing Guardianpaw move closer, she took a half step back.
Guardianpaw realized that he was getting too close, and suspected the cat couldn't see him. He took a deep breath in as he quickly spoke, "I know you're not able to see it, but you should know that you're the most beautiful she-cat I've ever seen." He then realized what he said and blushed hard.

doghouse
November 29th, 2016, 05:53 AM
Guardianpaw realized that he was getting too close, and suspected the cat couldn't see him. He took a deep breath in as he quickly spoke, "I know you're not able to see it, but you should know that you're the most beautiful she-cat I've ever seen." He then realized what he said and blushed hard.
Brindlepaw scuffled her paws in the dirt, embarrassed at what he'd just told her. She felt her fur feel a bit warm. Uncomfortably warm. The molly sat down. “Well... um... Thank you.” she whispered, getting even more embarrassed. Nobody had ever told her that before, not even Doekit, Sealkit or Fadedkit had told her that, and they were her friends. She looked down with sightless eyes, trying to hide her embarrassment from Guardianpaw.

Autumnblaze
November 29th, 2016, 06:29 AM
:slapfight:
Brindlepaw scuffled her paws in the dirt, embarrassed at what he'd just told her. She felt her fur feel a bit warm. Uncomfortably warm. The molly sat down. “Well... um... Thank you.” she whispered, getting even more embarrassed. Nobody had ever told her that before, not even Doekit, Sealkit or Fadedkit had told her that, and they were her friends. She looked down with sightless eyes, trying to hide her embarrassment from Guardianpaw.
"Ummm... I-I-I" Guardianpaw knew he was in love with the cat, even if she was in RiverClan and he was in ShadowClan. He slowly inched closer to the shecat and sat down, resting his head on her shoulder.

doghouse
November 29th, 2016, 06:44 AM
:slapfight:
"Ummm... I-I-I" Guardianpaw knew he was in love with the cat, even if she was in RiverClan and he was in ShadowClan. He slowly inched closer to the shecat and sat down, resting his head on her shoulder.
Brindlepaw flinched away at first, but then she realized what he was doing. “I-I do you like me?” she asked, in a slightly disbelieving tone. She and rested her head on his shoulder. It had been a long time since anyone had treated her like a regular cat and not a blind cat.

Autumnblaze
November 29th, 2016, 01:24 PM
Brindlepaw flinched away at first, but then she realized what he was doing. “I-I do you like me?” she asked, in a slightly disbelieving tone. She and rested her head on his shoulder. It had been a long time since anyone had treated her like a regular cat and not a blind cat.
"Ummmm.... uh.... is it uh.... wrong if uhhh.... I do?" He whispered, embarrassed. The molly was blind, but that didn't stop him from loving her. He smiled at the confused cat, knowing she couldn't him, but she could certainly imagine him as he licked the back of her ear.

doghouse
November 29th, 2016, 04:45 PM
"Ummmm.... uh.... is it uh.... wrong if uhhh.... I do?" He whispered, embarrassed. The molly was blind, but that didn't stop him from loving her. He smiled at the confused cat, knowing she couldn't him, but she could certainly imagine him as he licked the back of her ear.
Brindlepaw didn't really see how this was wrong. Yes, it was against the warrior code, but it felt so right she didn't see how it'd do any harm in loving outside her Clan. All she would being was following her heart, and it was her heart that spoke the loudest. Louder than monsters, louder than thunder. It was her heart she wished to follow, not the Warrior Code. “I don't see how it could do any harm to follow your heart; after all, it is your heart that speaks the loudest.” she meowed quietly to Guardianpaw.

Night Sky
November 29th, 2016, 06:45 PM
Flashpaw sort of limp ran out of Windclan, annoyed with his denmates. The voices echoed in his head. But he can't be a warrior! He can't run well! He could barley even catch any prey! The dark red tomcat stopped to catch his breath. He looked around and realized he was near the Shadowclan and Riverclan border. He crossed territories! The apprentice shook his head until two scents hit him. A Shadowclan and Riverclan cat! He stood there, even though he couldn't see them.
(I think I mixed up the borders..... XD)

Autumnblaze
November 30th, 2016, 05:37 AM
Brindlepaw didn't really see how this was wrong. Yes, it was against the warrior code, but it felt so right she didn't see how it'd do any harm in loving outside her Clan. All she would being was following her heart, and it was her heart that spoke the loudest. Louder than monsters, louder than thunder. It was her heart she wished to follow, not the Warrior Code. “I don't see how it could do any harm to follow your heart; after all, it is your heart that speaks the loudest.” she meowed quietly to Guardianpaw.
"Me too. Guardianpaw looked up at the star-filled night sky, envying the Brindlepaw couldn't see it. Then he smelled a strange scent, WindClan, "Stay right here." He told Brindlepaw, "I smell WindClan" he walked toward the scent.

doghouse
November 30th, 2016, 06:42 AM
"Me too. Guardianpaw looked up at the star-filled night sky, envying the Brindlepaw couldn't see it. Then he smelled a strange scent, WindClan, "Stay right here." He told Brindlepaw, "I smell WindClan" he walked toward the scent.
Brindlepaw instantly got to her paws and followed Guardianpaw. She couldn't stand being told that she couldn't do something, and of course, that made her do the opposite of what she was told to do. “I can do track down a cat just as well as any apprentice.” she whispered, not mentioning that due to her blindness, her other senses were much keener than those of most other cats because she relied on them more than other cats. She could tell that there was a WindClan cat, and where it was. She kept her head down so that her blind sea green orbs wouldn't be visible to this newcomer from WindClan.

Autumnblaze
November 30th, 2016, 03:50 PM
Flashpaw sort of limp ran out of Windclan, annoyed with his denmates. The voices echoed in his head. But he can't be a warrior! He can't run well! He could barley even catch any prey! The dark red tomcat stopped to catch his breath. He looked around and realized he was near the Shadowclan and Riverclan border. He crossed territories! The apprentice shook his head until two scents hit him. A Shadowclan and Riverclan cat! He stood there, even though he couldn't see them.
(I think I mixed up the borders..... XD)
A growl rose in Guardianpaw's throat as he stalked toward the cat, aware of Brindlepaw following him. He leaped out from the bushes, pinning down Flashpaw, "Who are you and why are you here?" He hissed, ready to face even the slightest threat to protect Brindlepaw.

Mango
November 30th, 2016, 04:43 PM
Monsterpaw sat down, this was the second clan she was banned from, first Shadowclan then Windclan. She could go to Thunderclan or Riverclan, but she'd be banned for supporting Starclan, she'd stay here for a while, or until she made up her mind. I definitely cannot join Riverclan or Thunderclan, I could become a loner or find my kin, the rouges... Unless I'm willing to accept life in a clan who disrespects me and keep my head down and try to stay unnoticed and don't rant about the rights I deserve to keep

doghouse
November 30th, 2016, 06:46 PM
Brindlepaw shifted, hearing another cat and heading off in that direction. She wasn't sure who was there, but she wasn't scared. She wouldn't back down from a fight, and if she had to fight for her beliefs and rights, then so be it. She padded in the new cats direction, then stopped. “Hello?” she called, tilting her head cautiously. I wonder who's there. I hope they're against the leaders. She thought curiously, sitting down.

Mango
November 30th, 2016, 07:23 PM
Brindlepaw shifted, hearing another cat and heading off in that direction. She wasn't sure who was there, but she wasn't scared. She wouldn't back down from a fight, and if she had to fight for her beliefs and rights, then so be it. She padded in the new cats direction, then stopped. “Hello?” she called, tilting her head cautiously. I wonder who's there. I hope they're against the leaders. She thought curiously, sitting down.
Monsterpaw nervously called back," Hello."

doghouse
November 30th, 2016, 08:55 PM
Monsterpaw nervously called back," Hello."
Brindlepaw hadn't really expected an answer, and she jumped a little, taking a step back. “Who are you?” she asked, parting her jaws and tasting the air carefully, trying to decide this cat's residents, but she couldn't tell, so she shifted nervously, her ears pinned back against her head and her lips curled defensively, ready to fight if threatened.

Mango
December 1st, 2016, 06:28 AM
Brindlepaw hadn't really expected an answer, and she jumped a little, taking a step back. “Who are you?” she asked, parting her jaws and tasting the air carefully, trying to decide this cat's residents, but she couldn't tell, so she shifted nervously, her ears pinned back against her head and her lips curled defensively, ready to fight if threatened.
Monsterpaw called back," I'm Monsterpaw! I use to belong to Windclan and before that Shadowclan... I'm 12 moons old!"

doghouse
December 1st, 2016, 07:40 AM
Monsterpaw called back," I'm Monsterpaw! I use to belong to Windclan and before that Shadowclan... I'm 12 moons old!"
Brindlepaw flinched at the loudness of Monsterpaw's yowling, flattening her ears. “I'm Brindlepaw of RiverClan, I'm ten moons and I'm leaving.” she meowed barely a whisper, then she started backing away from where she thought the cat to be at, though it was possible she was facing the wrong direction. She wasn't sure.

Mango
December 1st, 2016, 07:59 AM
Brindlepaw flinched at the loudness of Monsterpaw's yowling, flattening her ears. “I'm Brindlepaw of RiverClan, I'm ten moons and I'm leaving.” she meowed barely a whisper, then she started backing away from where she thought the cat to be at, though it was possible she was facing the wrong direction. She wasn't sure.
Monsterpaw nodded," Ahh...You support Starclan not Bucknight, Brindlepaw," she replied," I was banned from Shadowclan for speaking out against it, I joined Windclan, but Dapplestar died and we got Singenight who banned me for fighting him. I'm a clan cat to the heart, but the issue is that I support Starclan more, I've heard rumors that Ashstar died and Gyrewing ran away, letting Ratnight become leader. It's safe here, besides I won't harm you for anything, I'm just staying here and trying to als be informed on the clans, waiting until this era of Eternalstar ends, before I can join either Riverclan or Thunderclan once their evil leaders die."

doghouse
December 1st, 2016, 11:26 AM
Monsterpaw nodded," Ahh...You support Starclan not Bucknight, Brindlepaw," she replied," I was banned from Shadowclan for speaking out against it, I joined Windclan, but Dapplestar died and we got Singenight who banned me for fighting him. I'm a clan cat to the heart, but the issue is that I support Starclan more, I've heard rumors that Ashstar died and Gyrewing ran away, letting Ratnight become leader. It's safe here, besides I won't harm you for anything, I'm just staying here and trying to als be informed on the clans, waiting until this era of Eternalstar ends, before I can join either Riverclan or Thunderclan once their evil leaders die."
Brindlepaw twitched her whiskers uncertainly. She wasn't sure how to respond, if she was even going to respond at all. She decided to just remain silent. She preferred to be silent anyways, so it wasn't a hard decision. The calico molly tilted her fave towards the sky, feeling what little warmth the sun now offered. It wasn't like before. The leaves were dead, the air was cold, the sun wasn't as warm. Everything was changing. She'd been born in even colder times, and she could easily expect the colder times to return. Soshe simply nodded to Monsterpaw, he thoughts now going back to Guardianpaw.

Mango
December 1st, 2016, 12:17 PM
Brindlepaw twitched her whiskers uncertainly. She wasn't sure how to respond, if she was even going to respond at all. She decided to just remain silent. She preferred to be silent anyways, so it wasn't a hard decision. The calico molly tilted her fave towards the sky, feeling what little warmth the sun now offered. It wasn't like before. The leaves were dead, the air was cold, the sun wasn't as warm. Everything was changing. She'd been born in even colder times, and she could easily expect the colder times to return. Soshe simply nodded to Monsterpaw, he thoughts now going back to Guardianpaw.

Monsterpaw gulped," I support Starclan...," she felt terror that the molly wasn't responding

doghouse
December 1st, 2016, 02:20 PM
Monsterpaw gulped," I support Starclan...," she felt terror that the molly wasn't responding
Brindlepaw turned her sightlines turquoise eyes on to where she believed the molly to be and lowered her head respectfully. “Well of course you do. Why else would you be here? Why else would any of us be doing here?” she reasoned, then scuffled her paws in the dirt, squeezing her eyes shut and facing the ground, acting as if she could see her paws, and see Monsterpaw, and see in general. But of course, this was just an act, and in truth, she could see only darkness that was her daylight.

kozui-chan
December 1st, 2016, 02:22 PM
flood watched monsterpaw her pelt fluffed. her blue-grey fur showing up no matter what she tried to do to hide it. she was young aboout 7 moons and had no clan. but she was interested in what they were talking about. Spirited Darkness

Officer Wolf
December 1st, 2016, 02:29 PM
Song, the young 7-moon loner wanders into the area, scenting many cats around her. She flattens her ears with anxiety as she approaches the group-...quietly. Who are these cats? She glances over at some trees nearby, taking cover in them as she watches the cats, keeping as quiet as she possibly can. And where am I? Her anxiety grows worse as she realizes... Maybe...they are a clan. And they will kill me if I'm here! Panic surges through her as she lowers deeper into the undergrowth. Just...just, I'll stay a little bit longer.

kozui-chan
December 1st, 2016, 02:44 PM
Song, the young 7-moon loner wanders into the area, scenting many cats around her. She flattens her ears with anxiety as she approaches the group-...quietly. Who are these cats? She glances over at some trees nearby, taking cover in them as she watches the cats, keeping as quiet as she possibly can. And where am I? Her anxiety grows worse as she realizes... Maybe...they are a clan. And they will kill me if I'm here! Panic surges through her as she lowers deeper into the undergrowth. Just...just, I'll stay a little bit longer.
flood saw song and made a noise so she would look over. then motioned with her tail for song to come over.

Mango
December 1st, 2016, 03:07 PM
Brindlepaw turned her sightlines turquoise eyes on to where she believed the molly to be and lowered her head respectfully. “Well of course you do. Why else would you be here? Why else would any of us be doing here?” she reasoned, then scuffled her paws in the dirt, squeezing her eyes shut and facing the ground, acting as if she could see her paws, and see Monsterpaw, and see in general. But of course, this was just an act, and in truth, she could see only darkness that was her daylight.
Monsterpaw nodded," I was originally banned from Shadowclan and went to Windclan, but hot banned for fighting Singenight."

Officer Wolf
December 1st, 2016, 03:23 PM
flood saw song and made a noise so she would look over. then motioned with her tail for song to come over.
The silver tabby lowers her tail more, knowing she's caught. Is she going to kill me? Her eyes are wide with fear, watching Flood with slight curiosity, but plenty of fear. She swallows hard. Be brave...approach them. She slowly walks out of her hiding, walking over to Flood, her fur standing at end, obviously scared.

kozui-chan
December 1st, 2016, 04:23 PM
The silver tabby lowers her tail more, knowing she's caught. Is she going to kill me? Her eyes are wide with fear, watching Flood with slight curiosity, but plenty of fear. She swallows hard. Be brave...approach them. She slowly walks out of her hiding, walking over to Flood, her fur standing at end, obviously scared.
"hey... i was wondering... do you know what starclan is? thats what theses cats are talking about" she questioned

aleka!
December 1st, 2016, 04:30 PM
Ripple picked his way among the ground, his pointed ears perked for any predators... or any other cats that might attack him.
If a cat even tries to attack me, It'll be best if I claw their ears off. He thought with a quick lash of his silver tail.

Officer Wolf
December 1st, 2016, 08:33 PM
"hey... i was wondering... do you know what starclan is? that's what theses cats are talking about" she questioned
Song perks her ears at the word 'Starclan', nodding her head excitedly. "My mother told me all about what Starclan is. A perfect place in the sky where all the good dead warriors, medicine cats, leaders, and all others that are good resign in. They all get along and watch over us from up there." She directs her nose up to the sky, the wind blowing gently in her silvery fur.

Autumnblaze
December 2nd, 2016, 05:32 AM
Song perks her ears at the word 'Starclan', nodding her head excitedly. "My mother told me all about what Starclan is. A perfect place in the sky where all the good dead warriors, medicine cats, leaders, and all others that are good resign in. They all get along and watch over us from up there." She directs her nose up to the sky, the wind blowing gently in her silvery fur.
Guardianpaw's scent was clouded by all of the new scents, wondering what he should do. The mangy black and grey tom looked around and turned to Brindlepaw, "I'll see what these cats want." He nodded and took a step closer.

Officer Wolf
December 3rd, 2016, 11:31 PM
(( Bump? kozui-chan ))

Padfoot
December 3rd, 2016, 11:39 PM
A large tom is padding slowly through the trees then he sees the cats up ahead, startled, he tries to climb a tree, but in the process bangs his head, and with a loud yelp, everything goes black.

Padfoot
December 4th, 2016, 12:46 AM
(Bump Officer Wolf)

Officer Wolf
December 4th, 2016, 12:50 AM
Without waiting another moment of response, Songpaw's head darts to the cry. She quickly runs to the aid of the fellow cat, sniffing at the male's flank. She nudges him, grabbing his scruff to move him. "You all, get off your furry butts and help me lift him. He's hurt!" She says with a muffled mouth full of fur. He has to go to Windclan for assistance...

Padfoot
December 4th, 2016, 01:19 AM
Spottedpaw felt the other cat's jaws around his neck, he tried to move but couldn't, he continued to float in and out of consciousness, light flickering in his eyes.

Officer Wolf
December 4th, 2016, 10:49 AM
Spottedpaw felt the other cat's jaws around his neck, he tried to move but couldn't, he continued to float in and out of consciousness, light flickering in his eyes.
She tries to drag him towards Windclan, her ears flicked back. Having help from the other (NPC) cats, she can successfully drag him.
((To WC Border))

Mango
December 5th, 2016, 06:15 PM
Monsterpaw sat down and gulped her prey up, maybe one day she'd discover a clan founded and full of good cats without an evil leader.