PDA

View Full Version : Stars |Open|

CollapsingStars
February 9th, 2018, 05:02 PM
You awake in a bed in a petite wooden cottage. Rubbing your head, you pull the cover's off of yourself, then stood. You walk to the door, open it, there is three doors. The first door has a sign above it, 'Villager/Royalty' This is a choice to be a villager (Or royalty) in the world or not. The second door says, 'Traveler/Merchant' Would you choose one of the two? The third says, 'Bandit/Other.
You walk through one of the doors, it gives you a choice to choose what species you want to be, the species include Sharkling, Elf/Dark elf, Willow'o wisp, Dragon, Kitsune/Fox, Neko/Cat (Whatever word you prefer), werewolf, and Faerie. Very few are born a type of bird.
The characters in this can have their own langue of their own but.. They need to at least know Hebrew. You can also be a vampire.

Village of Roses |כפר הוורדים|
Cheif: Open
Training Cheif (The child of the Cheif) : Open
The Cheif's Assistant (Helps the cheif) : Open
Villagers (Max 15)
1. Arte TiredSmolFox
OPEN
Children/Apprentices (9)
OPEN

The Village of Wings (This is the rare bird types) |הכפר של כנפיים|
Cheif OPEN
Training Cheif OPEN
Cheif's assistant OPEN
Villigers (9)
OPEN
Children/Apprentices (5)

The village of flames (This is German) |Das Dorf der Flammen|
Leader OPEN
Healer OPEN
Dreamers (Villagers, 10)
OPEN
Apprentices (Children/teens, 7)
OPEN

The Kingdom of Willows (Hebrew again) |הממלכה של בערבי הנחל| |Deyrnas Willows| (That is welsh)
King: OPEN
Queen: Open :Queen's Apprentice: OPEN
Assistants (7): Open
Nobles (9): OPEN
Peasants (14) : Open
Guards (14) : OPEN
Knights (19): OPEN |Knights page (1): OPEN: Knight's Squire(1) : OPEN
(Kingdom) Merchants (4) : OPEN
Blacksmiths (2) : OPEN |Black smith's apprentice (1) : OPEN

Travlers (14)
September TiredSmolFox
January TiredSmolFox
1. Wild ~Wild Moon~
2. Ember ~Wild Moon~
3. Vee ~Wild Moon~

Merchant (9)
OPEN

Bandits (10)
OPEN

BIO
Name
Age (If wanted)
Rank
Village (If none put none)
Looks
Personality
Disability(s?)
Unique mark(s)
Other
Species
|If serving a Knight say who, if a apprentice, who is mentoring your character?|

Normal rules apply here!
If I am not on it is because I am either at school, or just offline. If you need to talk to me about something either private message me or mention me somewhere.. If I have a separate text from this you can quote it!

Wildy~ =3
February 9th, 2018, 05:13 PM
(Can I be have hybrids?)

CollapsingStars
February 9th, 2018, 05:25 PM
Smol's characters!
There are species I didn't list so please ask me about it and I'll yes or no it!

Name : Arte
Age (If wanted) : looks 20
Village : Village of Roses
Looks : Very fluffy light blue hair covering his eyes. His body is covered in freckles. He usually is wearing blue pants with a white t-shirt. His eyes are a mix of blue (Left) and Yellow (Right) He stands around 5'6ft. Arte is pale white.
Personality : Just wait and meet him.
Disability(s?) None.
Unique mark(s) He has a tattoo of a ocean's wave on his arm.
Other : He smells oddly like the sea.
Species : Sharkling

Name: September
Age (If wanted)
Village : None
Looks: Long blonde hair with deep brown eyes. He usually is wearing a long white t-shirt. September usually has on shorts or jeans. His right ear is pierced and he is wearing red earrings. He stands at 6'2ft, He usually wears a white cloak to shield himself from the sun. Hes very tan. He has a choker with a red butterfly on it.
Personality: Wait and see!
Disability(s?) Farsightedness;
Unique mark(s) A beauty mark on his cheek
Other : He has a white horse that is splotched red, the horse has violet hair. The horse is named Salmon.
Species : Demon/ Cheetah (cat)

Name : January
Village None
Looks; Messy yet fluffy haired Brunette. Her hair is a bob, and her bangs are long but not that long. Her eyes are a mix between a greengray(Left) and a grayblue(Right). She normally wears a black dress that has a short fluffy skirt. Sometimes she switches to a tank top and shorts. Around her neck she has a choker with a blue butterfly on it. January is very pale and usually has a black cloak to shield her from the sun. She has one blue small hoop earring in each ear.
Personality : Wait and see.
Disability(s?) Nearsightedness and Anxiety/Depression
Unique mark(s): Covered in freckles! Has a odd birthmark on her left hip.
Other : Has a horse that is black with blue splotches. The mane is a violet. The horses name is Bird. She has a little Airedale pup in her pack called Zoey.
Species: Demon/Fox.

CollapsingStars
February 9th, 2018, 05:26 PM
(Can I be have hybrids?)

Yep!

Wildy~ =3
February 9th, 2018, 05:42 PM
Name: Wild / Ember / Vee
Village: None but they seem interested in making their own.
Looks: Long light brown hair, magenta eyes, brown tabby cat ears, tail, and barn owl wings. / Long firey orange hair, amber eyes, flame-colored fox ears, tail, and phoenix wings. / Glowing orb with wings that changes color.
Personality: All TBRP'd but Vee is like a robot
Disabilities?: None but only knows her language, Mauian. / None, but only knows a little Hebrew. / None, acts as translator to Wild and Ember.
Unique Marks?: None / None / Two circles on front that are its eyes.
Other: Is it alright for Wild and Ember to not know Hebrew is I have Vee here? Mostly cause I don't know that language and it would be easier for me.
Species: Cat/Bird Hybrid / Kitsune/Bird Hybrid / Will O Wisp (If it wasn't obvious)

Extra: If you add wolf as a species I can add Melody who isn't a bird hybrid XD

CollapsingStars
February 9th, 2018, 05:48 PM
Name: Wild / Ember / Vee
Village: None but they seem interested in making their own.
Looks: Long light brown hair, magenta eyes, brown tabby cat ears, tail, and barn owl wings. / Long firey orange hair, amber eyes, flame-colored fox ears, tail, and phoenix wings. / Glowing orb with wings that changes color.
Personality: All TBRP'd but Vee is like a robot
Disabilities?: None but only knows her language, Mauian. / None, but only knows a little Hebrew. / None, acts as translator to Wild and Ember.
Unique Marks?: None / None / Two circles on front that are its eyes.
Other: Is it alright for Wild and Ember to not know Hebrew is I have Vee here? Mostly cause I don't know that language and it would be easier for me.
Species: Cat/Bird Hybrid / Kitsune/Bird Hybrid / Will O Wisp (If it wasn't obvious)

Extra: If you add wolf as a species I can add Melody who isn't a bird hybrid XD
Accepted, there is a wolf species by the way, it's werewolf, though you can use a different species if you please, just have to have it accepted by me.

Wildy~ =3
February 9th, 2018, 06:07 PM
Accepted, there is a wolf species by the way, it's werewolf, though you can use a different species if you please, just have to have it accepted by me.
(Mkay I'll add her in later then, so I can add side plots. :3)

CollapsingStars
February 9th, 2018, 07:29 PM
(Mkay I'll add her in later then, so I can add side plots. :3)
Ok

Wildy~ =3
March 7th, 2018, 06:59 PM
bump

CollapsingStars
March 7th, 2018, 07:00 PM
bump

Bump~

CollapsingStars
March 14th, 2018, 07:54 AM
Bump

CollapsingStars
March 17th, 2018, 01:49 PM
Bump

CollapsingStars
March 18th, 2018, 04:23 PM
Buuuuuuuuummmmmmpppp

Silhouettes
March 18th, 2018, 08:19 PM
Name: Dahliah
Age (If wanted) : Unknown, looks around 18
Village (If none put none) : None
Looks: https://78.media.tumblr.com/8ac2c2d44174a7d5db69f8cf12e37fb4/tumblr_ozbbw6pVzM1wt7ek9o1_500.jpg
Personality: TBA
Disability(s?) : Her left foot is twisted and she uses a walking stick.
Unique mark(s) : A chip on one of her ears
Other: She and Anacosi are close friends, and sometimes helps her steal
Species: Kitsune

Name: Anacosi
Age (If wanted) : 23
Looks: https://pre00.deviantart.net/0d67/th/pre/f/2015/016/9/8/warrior_elf_girl_by_maximko-d8e4u5n.jpg
Personality: Tba
Disability(s?) : None
Unique mark(s) : A large birthmark on her lower torso
Other:
Species: Elf

Name: Annaana (Ana-Ana)
Age (If wanted) : 14
Looks: Human form (“http://s14.favim.com/610/160620/anime-anime-girl-cute-eyes-Favim.com-4432224.jpeg“) & Wolf form (“https://i.pinimg.com/736x/df/89/fb/df89fb6d401dd21b568a3b4ff1892158--wolf-drawings-anime-wolf-anime.jpg“)
Unique mark(s) : A scar on her right cheek
Other: She was orphaned at a young age
Species: Werewolf

CollapsingStars
March 18th, 2018, 09:13 PM
Name: Dahliah
Age (If wanted) : Unknown, looks around 18
Looks: https://78.media.tumblr.com/8ac2c2d44174a7d5db69f8cf12e37fb4/tumblr_ozbbw6pVzM1wt7ek9o1_500.jpg
Personality: TBA
Disability(s?) : Her left foot is twisted and she uses a walking stick.
Unique mark(s) : A chip on one of her ears
Other: She and Anacosi are close friends, and sometimes helps her steal
Species: Kitsune

Name: Anacosi
Age (If wanted) : 23
Looks: https://pre00.deviantart.net/0d67/th/pre/f/2015/016/9/8/warrior_elf_girl_by_maximko-d8e4u5n.jpg
Unique mark(s) : A large birthmark on her lower torso
Other:
Species: Elf

Name: Annaana (Ana-Ana)
Age (If wanted) : 14
Looks: Human form (“http://s14.favim.com/610/160620/anime-anime-girl-cute-eyes-Favim.com-4432224.jpeg“) & Wolf form (“https://i.pinimg.com/736x/df/89/fb/df89fb6d401dd21b568a3b4ff1892158--wolf-drawings-anime-wolf-anime.jpg“)
Unique mark(s) : A scar on her right cheek
Other: She was orphaned at a young age
Species: Werewolf

Accepted I’ll get to it soon, whenever I’m home.

.:Virgo:.
March 19th, 2018, 04:40 PM
Name: Dia
Age (If wanted):13
Village (If none put none): none
Looks : she has nine small pink tails that hide well enough under her long skirt, she has a long ornamented skirt with small wooden beads and has an embroidery on her skirt that shows a golden monkey a black cat a canary and a ladybug. she has a silk see-through shirt and a white tanktop underneath she has amber eyes and glossy black hair that complement her chestnut skin
Personality: bubbly and devious but you can still trust her, a trickster, she is very entertaining, but can sometimes be serious
Disability(s?)
Unique mark(s): she has a birthmark on her lower back and a scar on her wrist.
Other can she be a mix of species like kitsune and willow o' wisp?
Species Kitsune

CollapsingStars
March 19th, 2018, 04:48 PM
Name: Dia
Age (If wanted):13
Village (If none put none): none
Looks : she has nine small pink tails that hide well enough under her long skirt, she has a long ornamented skirt with small wooden beads and has an embroidery on her skirt that shows a golden monkey a black cat a canary and a ladybug. she has a silk see-through shirt and a white tanktop underneath she has amber eyes and glossy black hair that complement her chestnut skin
Personality: bubbly and devious but you can still trust her, a trickster, she is very entertaining, but can sometimes be serious
Disability(s?)
Unique mark(s): she has a birthmark on her lower back and a scar on her wrist.
Other can she be a mix of species like kitsune and willow o' wisp?
Species Kitsune

Accepted, yes she can be a mix, I’ll get to adding it whenever I’m home.

Wildy~ =3
June 11th, 2018, 07:22 PM
(screeeech)