PDA

View Full Version : ~ LostClan

. beachtide .
October 5th, 2016, 08:46 PM
Heya... gonna make a new Clan... also, I'm /~MaNg|3 from the previous site
[Oh, joy... new site, new thread XD]

So, this is gonna be one Clan cause I'm lazy :squee:

~ Welcome to LostClan. This is a Clan lost and locked away from others, though we still have each other!! We are skillful, energetic, and kind towards strangers ~

- FORM -
Name:
Looks:
Role:
Mate/Crush:
Kits:
Other/Questions:

All is open, except Medicine Cat Apprentice. My form will come tomorrow. Hope ya join!! :rainbowllama: :cool2:

MaskedBandits
October 6th, 2016, 03:58 PM
Name - Kestreltalon
Age - 49 moons
Gender - M
Appearance - Pure brown tom with black paws and eartips, and piercing yellow eyes
Perso - A bit harsh, great in battle, but knows how to make the right decision
Rank - Dep?
Other - I'd like to have him die before being leader, is that o.k.?

. beachtide .
October 6th, 2016, 05:15 PM
Name - Kestreltalon
Age - 49 moons
Gender - M
Appearance - Pure brown tom with black paws and eartips, and piercing yellow eyes
Perso - A bit harsh, great in battle, but knows how to make the right decision
Rank - Dep?
Other - I'd like to have him die before being leader, is that o.k.?

Accepted! And yes, that's okay :3

vixenandwillowlikescookie
October 6th, 2016, 05:37 PM
Name: waterfallstar
Looks: http://orig11.deviantart.net/9f4b/f/2012/043/c/c/cold_by_501seira-d4phuz6.jpg
Role: leader
Mate/Crush:open but i would like her to have a mate
Kits: none ( yet )
Other/Questions: ME :slapfight: :headrub: :princess: :rainbowllama: :squee: :hug: :ringbounce:

Name: silverwhisper
Looks: http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/15902-Calico-cat-among-seedheads-and-berries.jpg
Role: medicine cat
Mate/Crush: forbidden ( but i am open for a forbidden relationship )
Kits: nope
Other/Questions: I IS LE COOKIE MASTER ( hey mangle are you gonna make a new creepy pasta roleplay i cant stand it if i lose slendys daughter )

. beachtide .
October 6th, 2016, 06:05 PM
- FORM -
Name: Echoingpaw[later Echoingpetal]
Looks: Pale silver she-cat with darker tabby tail and legs and white dash on chest and white ear tips with one pale blue eye and one dark blue eye
Role: Medicine Cat Apprentice
Mate/Crush: Open... I guess
Kits: None yet
Other/Questions: Previous loner named Echoing; this emoji explains her personality: :headrub:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- FORM -
Name: Blazestorm
Looks: Dark ginger tom with dark grey tabby patches and pale brown paws, underbelly, and tabby tail with bright green eyes
Role: Warrior
Mate/Crush: Open
Kits: None yet
Other/Questions: This emoji explains his personality: :cool:

MaskedBandits
October 6th, 2016, 06:06 PM
Accepted! And yes, that's okay :3

Yay ^-^ Can't wait for the RP to start!!!!!

. beachtide .
October 6th, 2016, 06:09 PM
Name: waterfallstar
Looks: http://orig11.deviantart.net/9f4b/f/2012/043/c/c/cold_by_501seira-d4phuz6.jpg
Role: leader
Mate/Crush:open but i would like her to have a mate
Kits: none ( yet )
Other/Questions: ME :slapfight: :headrub: :princess: :rainbowllama: :squee: :hug: :ringbounce:

Name: silverwhisper
Looks: http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/15902-Calico-cat-among-seedheads-and-berries.jpg
Role: medicine cat
Mate/Crush: forbidden ( but i am open for a forbidden relationship )
Kits: nope
Other/Questions: I IS LE COOKIE MASTER ( hey mangle are you gonna make a new creepy pasta roleplay i cant stand it if i lose slendys daughter )

Both accpeted!! YEs, I will make a new creepypasta roleplay!! Also, Blazestorm could be one of their mates, if you want :3

October 7th, 2016, 06:59 AM
[ QUOTE=/~MaNg|3;1057]Both accpeted!! YEs, I will make a new creepypasta roleplay!! Also, Blazestorm could be one of their mates, if you want :3[/QUOTE] yay cant wait for new roleplay also yeah blazing storm can be either of their mates

. beachtide .
October 7th, 2016, 11:38 AM
[ QUOTE=vixenandwillowlikescookie;1680][ QUOTE=/~MaNg|3;1057]Both accpeted!! YEs, I will make a new creepypasta roleplay!! Also, Blazestorm could be one of their mates, if you want :3[/QUOTE] yay cant wait for new roleplay also yeah blazing storm can be either of their mates[/QUOTE]
How about Waterfallstar??

October 7th, 2016, 03:49 PM
[ QUOTE=/~MaNg|3;1896][ QUOTE=vixenandwillowlikescookie;1680][ QUOTE=/~MaNg|3;1057]Both accpeted!! YEs, I will make a new creepypasta roleplay!! Also, Blazestorm could be one of their mates, if you want :3[/QUOTE] yay cant wait for new roleplay also yeah blazing storm can be either of their mates[/QUOTE]
How about Waterfallstar??[/QUOTE]
sounds good to me!

MaskedBandits
October 7th, 2016, 03:51 PM
Do we need more Warriors before we start? Cause I can make another :ringbounce:

. beachtide .
October 8th, 2016, 02:10 PM
We can start the rp now! I'm just gonna watch Markiplier play Sister Location cause I've been waiting FIVE-EVER to watch someone play it :3

MaskedBandits
October 8th, 2016, 02:15 PM
(O.k. ^-^) Kestreltalon sat in the middle of the clearing, ready to send out patrols. We'll need multiple hunting patrols, he thought, narrowing his eyes. And the apprentices should do some battle training. I haven't seen them do a large training session in a while!

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 02:18 PM
Name: Berrypaw
Looks:black with grey spots and tan eyes
Role: Apprentice
Kits:None
Other/Questions:None

MaskedBandits
October 8th, 2016, 02:22 PM
[ QUOTE=Bram246;3660]Name: Berrypaw
Other/Questions:None[/QUOTE] (Would you like Kesteltalon to be his mentor? :) )

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 02:28 PM
[ QUOTE=MaskedBandits;3663][ QUOTE=Bram246;3660]Name: Berrypaw
Other/Questions:None[/QUOTE] (Would you like Kesteltalon to be his mentor? :) )[/QUOTE]
(Sure!)

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 02:43 PM
Berrypaw shook his fur as he entered the clearing from the apprentice den. He was about to go see if any prey was left to eat when he spotted Kesteltalon. Walking over he noticed something on his mind,"Hey Kesteltalon. You okay?"

MaskedBandits
October 8th, 2016, 02:47 PM
Kertreltalon turned his head to his apprentice. "Ah, yes, I am quite fine," He said, nodding his head in approval at Berrypaw. "And how are you doing today? I was thinking we could do a little battle training this morning, what do you think? You up for it?"

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 02:53 PM
Berrypaw smiled at his mentor,"Yeah! Let's train!", he looked over the fresh kill pile,"Can we hunt as well?"

MaskedBandits
October 8th, 2016, 02:58 PM
'Sure, if we have time!" Kestreltalon got up and stretched his legs, them walked towards the camp entrance. "Hurry! Daylight won't be here forever!" The brown tom lifted his head and headed out, hoping his apprentice was following.

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 03:03 PM
Following the brown tom out of camp Berrypaw walked beside him.

MaskedBandits
October 8th, 2016, 04:18 PM
Kestreltalon felt his apprentice's fur next to his, and he straightened. "Since your so eager to be hunting, why don't you see if you can find any prey scents?" He said, looking down at Berrypaw. "Let's see if you can catch anything."

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 04:23 PM
He nodded at Kestreltalon. Closing his eyes he sniffed. Smelling around him he smelled a mouse,birds, and voles. "I smelled some mice,vole, and birds in the trees."

MaskedBandits
October 8th, 2016, 06:39 PM
"Good." Kestreltalon was pleased with his apprentice's answer. I've taught I'm well. Looking up, he noticed a blackbird sitting on a low hanging branch, and flicked his tail towards it. "Can you catch that?" He whispered. Kestreltalon knew Berrypaw could, but he was testing the young cat's confidence.

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 06:46 PM
Berrypaw quickly rushed up the tree. Carefully crouching on a branch higher than the bird Berrypaw silently approach above the bird.

MaskedBandits
October 8th, 2016, 07:31 PM
Kestreltalon watched through narrowed eyes. His crouch looks great. And it was smart to climb above it and jump down. He observed the bird carefully, and to his approval, the bird looked like it had no intent to move. Good. Berrypaw should be able to catch it; his hunting training is coming along nicely.

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 07:59 PM
Berrypaw jumped at the bird. Biting it's neck he was sure that he could land safely on the branch. The branch broke when he landed, dropping the bird Berrypaw grab the rest of the branch with his front claws. He hissed when blood poured from his cheek.

MaskedBandits
October 8th, 2016, 09:24 PM
"Berrypaw!" Kestreltalon lept into the tree, landing on the trunk. Digging his claws in, he propelled himself up until he was level with the branch Berrypaw was on. The brown furred tom swung himself onto what was left of the branch and grabbed his apprentice's scruff in his jaws. "Hold on," Kestreltalon grunted through a mouthful of fur, and began to lift Berrypaw up.

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 09:28 PM
Berrypaw felt jaws on his neck lifting him. He pulled himself up once his back legs reached the branch.

MaskedBandits
October 8th, 2016, 09:33 PM
Once he was sure Berrypaw could support himself on the remains of the branch, Kestreltalon let go of his scruff and sat down. Looking below, he saw the body of the blackbird on the ground. "That was a nice catch though," he murmured, honestly impressed the the apprentice's skill. "But are you o.k.? Do you want to go back to camp?" Kestreltalon looked at Berrypaw's bloody cheek with narrowed eyes. "You might want to put something on that."

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 09:38 PM
"Thanks!", Berrypaw said cheerfully," I guess we should head back to camp.," he looked down at the bird,"Maybe we can find some cobweb. For me and the medicine cat."

MaskedBandits
October 8th, 2016, 09:41 PM
"All right." Mentally Kestreltalon was disappointed he hadn't gotten to do battle training, but he knew his apprentice's well-being mattered more. Besides, there's always tomorrow. Leaping swiftly down from the tree, Kestreltalon took Berrypaw's blackbird in his jaws and looked up at the young cat. "Climb down tail first," he ordered, "and you'll be fine."

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 09:45 PM
Berrypaw did what Kestreltalon said. Getting to the ground he hopped off the tree landing in front of his mentor.

MaskedBandits
October 9th, 2016, 06:42 AM
Kestreltalon led the way back to camp, trudging through the brush and undergrowth. Berrypaw's bird hung limp in his jaws, and when he entered the clearing he headed for the medicine den.

October 9th, 2016, 08:01 AM
waterfallstar got up and looked around her clan

MaskedBandits
October 9th, 2016, 08:06 AM
Kestreltalon poked his head inside the den. "Silverwhisper? Echoingpaw? You guys in here?" He looked back at Berrypaw's cheek. "We're in need of assistance!"

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 08:07 AM
Berrypaw followed his mentor in the medicine cat den. Careful not to drop the cobweb he waved at Waterfallstar.

. beachtide .
October 9th, 2016, 08:52 AM
Echoingpaw looked up at the den entrance to see Kestreltalon and Berrypaw. Echoingpaw nodded. "I'm here," she told them. She quickly padded over, stumbling on her clumsy paws as she rushed over to them. She saw the apprentice bloody cheek and gasped. "What happened?" She asked them as she looked at the cheek closer to see if the wound was deep.

October 9th, 2016, 08:55 AM
silverwhisper rushed over to the apprentice " i need to know what happened " she said examining the cats cheek she drizzled some marigold into the wound // the leader dipped her head at the cat and smiled she wandered over to her mate and sat down " goodmorning dear " she mewed

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 08:57 AM
[ QUOTE=/~MaNg|3;4556]Echoingpaw looked up at the den entrance to see Kestreltalon and Berrypaw. Echoingpaw nodded. "I'm here," she told them. She quickly padded over, stumbling on her clumsy paws as she rushed over to them. She saw the apprentice bloody cheek and gasped. "What happened?" She asked them as she looked at the cheek closer to see if the wound was deep.[/QUOTE]

"I fell on a broken branch.," Berrypaw smiled," and I caught this big bird", he said excited. Dropping the cobweb in front of the she cat,"I also got some more cobweb for you."

MaskedBandits
October 9th, 2016, 08:58 AM
"Berrypaw fell out of a tree." Kestreltalon motioned with his tail to the Bird on the ground. "Though he did a great job of catching that." Knowing his apprentice was in good hands, he left the blackbird for Echoingpaw and headed for the exit. "Call me when you're feeling good enough to train, O.K.?" The brown furred Tom called back.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior
October 9th, 2016, 08:58 AM
Name:Silverpaw
Looks:http://http://www.pets4homes.co.uk/images/classifieds/2013/06/28/346232/large/sonnenblume-breeders-of-quality-savannah-kittens-51fe60f5df365.JPG
Role:Apprentice
Mate/Crush:Berrypaw
Kits:none yet
Other/Questions:nope.

October 9th, 2016, 09:01 AM
the medicine cat smiled " it looks pretty deep " she mewed she picked up burdock root and comfey into a pulp then drizzled it into the wound then pressed her ear to his chest " he seems to be breathing alright " she mewed " what should we give him to ease the pain? " she asked

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 09:01 AM
The black tom looked at his mentor,"Okay!," He stared at the other apprentice happily.

. beachtide .
October 9th, 2016, 09:05 AM
[ QUOTE=Bram246;4561][ QUOTE=/~MaNg|3;4556]Echoingpaw looked up at the den entrance to see Kestreltalon and Berrypaw. Echoingpaw nodded. "I'm here," she told them. She quickly padded over, stumbling on her clumsy paws as she rushed over to them. She saw the apprentice bloody cheek and gasped. "What happened?" She asked them as she looked at the cheek closer to see if the wound was deep.[/QUOTE]

"I fell on a broken branch.," Berrypaw smiled," and I caught this big bird", he said excited. Dropping the cobweb in front of the she cat,"I also got some more cobweb for you."[/QUOTE]

"No, it's all right," she replied as her mentor drizzled the wound with marigold. Echoingpaw turned to the back of the den and looked at the herb store. "Will we need chervil leaves?" she softly called to her mentor, as she counted how muchchervil leaves they still had.

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 09:12 AM
Berrypaw sat at the entrance of the den. His wound stared sting as he herbs working.

October 9th, 2016, 09:29 AM
the she-cat smiled "chrevil and dock leaves if he's in pain then we should give him a poppyseed " she mewed

. beachtide .
October 9th, 2016, 10:00 AM
[ QUOTE=vixenandwillowlikescookie;4606]the she-cat smiled "chrevil and dock leaves if he's in pain then we should give him a poppyseed " she mewed[/QUOTE]

Echoingpaw nodded. "I'll get them out," she replied as she grabbed the a small pile of chervil leaves and padded out of the den, carrying the herbs in her jaws, and turned back around, setting them down beside her mentor, and turned back around to get dock leaves. She grabbed the dock leaves and wrapped it around a poppy seed and set it down beside her mentor as she turned back around and sat in front of the herb store, waiting to see if her mentor needed anything.

October 9th, 2016, 10:24 AM
she dipped her head giving the dock leaves with a poppyseed and chervil to the cat " do you think he is alright or does he need anything else "

. beachtide .
October 9th, 2016, 11:42 AM
[ QUOTE=vixenandwillowlikescookie;4682]she dipped her head giving the dock leaves with a poppyseed and chervil to the cat " do you think he is alright or does he need anything else "[/QUOTE]
"Um..." Echoingpaw mumbled, trying to think of what else. "If the wound starts to hurt... soothe it with comfrey?" She replied, hoping she was right, wondering if her mentor was even testing her.

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 11:45 AM
Berrypaw thumped his tail on the ground. A but impatient he walked into the medicine cat den.

MaskedBandits
October 10th, 2016, 07:55 PM
Kestreltalon waited impatiently outside the medicine den. Honestly, he really was worried about Berrypaw; he'd been in there a while. The wait finally bring too much, the brown tom poked his head inside. "How is he?"

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 07:57 PM
Berrypaw looked at his mentor,"I'm fine just waiting."

MaskedBandits
October 10th, 2016, 08:33 PM
Kestreltalon breathed a sigh Of relief. "That's good." He saw green stuff all over Berrypaw's cheek, and knew Silverwhisper and Echoingpaw had definitely helped his apprentice. Leaning closer, he whispered to the young cat, "Did she appreciate the cobwebs?" The brown furred Tom looked over at the medicine cat apprentice, who was busy talking to Silverwhisper.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 08:38 PM
"She took the cobweb.", Berrypaw pushed away his mentor.

MaskedBandits
October 13th, 2016, 06:53 AM
"All, right, all right!" Kestreltalon backed away obediently. "Does your cheek still hurt? Depending on how much better you were feeling I was considering taking you out for another hunting lesson at sunset..."

Bram246
October 13th, 2016, 08:57 AM
"All, right, all right!" Kestreltalon backed away obediently. "Does your cheek still hurt? Depending on how much better you were feeling I was considering taking you out for another hunting lesson at sunset..."
"Really?! I'm feeling great!", Berrypaw was lying but he didn't like waiting for the herbs.