PDA

View Full Version : High school of broken madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 9th, 2018, 02:04 PM
A man by the age of 56 was sitting before you, he was handsome as he was deadly. With cold red eyes and short classy black hair. He sees you and smiles “ welcome new students to the high school of Broken madness. Where you can learn how to use your power with some of our best teachers aka my own kids .. who unfortunately are in war with each other well.. Naruto and Sasuke are. The reward must really worth it... well at least y’all will be having fun I guess. If you have any other questions than ask Diablo dreamer she’s our class president.. just look out I believe she’s part of the terms Sasuke and Naruto are speaking now for the festival of course. We have a festival one a year and each class comes up with something for it. For example Sasukes class is doing a haunted house which is honestly expected from him. Anyway enjoy school life here in this high school. Become strong, connect with your powers and whatever you kids do these days just have fun you crazy freaks now than... get out “ his eyes glowed as shadows push you out and slam the door behind you.
Welcome to Broken madness high! .. I guess? ;^;

Fourms
Name
Looks
Personality
Abilities or powers ( don’t copy others! Come up with some awesome stuff no op okay?)
Weaknesses
Sexuality
Any crushes or maybe lover you have ;3
Role ( if you’re a student or a teacher. Or anything school like a nurse or something)
Other
Questions

Peeps in this so far and relationships

Sasuke Wolfheart ( teaches English) married to Tord wolfheart ( .:Blue Wishes:. )

Naruto foxheart ( teaches anything art related) married to Sage borrows ( if that’s how it’s spelled Incandescence ) and Grace ( Celestial )

Winter dragonheart ( teaches gym ) on and off relationship with skye ( Teggy )

Hades dark ( student usually in sports ) has a huge crush on Cayden is trying to break up with a cheerleader named destiny ( .:Blue Wishes:. They have Cayden )

Sano Flyer ( art student) who has a crush on Onyx but is too shy to say for now ( hiraeth )

Diablo dreamer ( student president) has a bit of a unknowing crush on Nancy ( celestial ) but doesn’t want to give in to it.

Lucifer dreamer ( music and English student) has a crush on Marie ( incandescence ) but is too stubborn to say

More coming soon

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 9th, 2018, 05:54 PM
Here’s the starter!
.:Blue Wishes:.
Celestial
Incandescence
hiraeth

It was quiet for a while within the school today why? Well it was almost the day of the festival and everyone was really working hard especially when news of a huge reward for the classes came around. Almost immediately Sasuke and Naruto jumped to it. Now they were speaking terms in the break room with Lucifer and hades inside with them as helpers I guess.
Sano and diablo were outside almost like guards one might say how they looked bored and Sano was sitting down drawing on the floor with his glass wing while diablo was just sleeping away.
Soon Sasukes dark and husky voice was heard speaking coldly “ Naruto do you not hear what you are saying? You dare think I’ll put myself and my class though that you have some nerve.” He growls as Naruto sighs softly “ Sasuke we are willing to create and give you props for your haunted house if you do this. We need a teacher and you know how much the kids hate me doing stuff so look not only will my class help y’all in your haunted house-“ he begins to pull out a envelope and places it on the table. “ 5% of my profits of selling shirtless-“ Sasuke eyes widened “ wait that was-“ Naruto cuts him off “ pictures of you will be given to you. Deal?” Sasuke sighs softly “ no I don’t see it being any better for us. Offer something more valuable not whatever you-“ Naruto cuts him off again “ if you and Sano do this I’ll have diablo in it as well. “ hades suddenly begins to hold in a bit of laughter along with Lucifer who was looking away. Sasuke rubs his head a bit “ ... who else will you add to that?” Naruto thinks a bit “ ... A week without me flirting with my loves?” Sasuke looks at him for a bit than sighs “ Make it a month, 50% of profits, your best props and a extra large chocolate pie not made by you. Than you have a deal.” Naruto smiles happily and holds out his hand “ deal!” Sasuke nods as he shakes it “ now than... what dress am I wearing?” He asks almost nervously as Lucifer smiles “ you’ll find out when it’s done. It’s a pleasure doing business with you mr wolf” he says with a bow as Naruto stands up and smiles “ by the way you’ll be wearing makeup as well “ Sasuke felt a bit of regret for accepting the deal now but hi he wasn’t alone. Sasuke sighs loudly when they left “ ... hades do me a huge favor... I know this would wound the man and his pride but... tie him up.” Hades nods “ yes sir!” Hades begins to suddenly open the door causing Sano and diablo to jump a bit. Hades immediately looks at Sano “ the deal has been made and you’re wearing a-“ almost immediately Sanos wings pops out and he suddenly books it before hades could even finish his sentence. Hades sighs “ .... diablo-“ almost immediately as well diablo begins to run too Leaving hades alone and Sasuke just trying to hold in laughter “ they know don’t they~” hades blushes a bit and growls “ shut up Sasuke! “

Leucos
February 9th, 2018, 07:00 PM
Broken Madness
Name Paige da firenze
Age 16
Gender female
Looks purple hair but it's in the style of scarlets hair from rwby grey hoodie fuchsia eyes shorts
Personality introvert , doesn't trust many , kinda depressed , sarcastic and snarky , but she's a kind and loving person with one's she's friends with or cares for . Loves dark things like Victorian gothic stuff also listens to music a lot let's just say it's soothes the savage beast ^^ kinda poetic
Abilities or powers ( don’t copy others! Come up with some awesome stuff no op okay?) She can make a copy of herself in which she can make the copy fight and defend but won't speak .
Weaknesses unknown
Sexuality homo
Any crushes or maybe lover you have ;3 none yet
Role ( if you’re a student or a teacher. Or anything school like a nurse or something) student
Other she has arachnophobia
Questions too late to join?

Abe Lancaster
Age 17
Gender make
Looks short blond hair kinda like Sun's he has a dark red buttoned shirt with collar and buttoned sleeves jeans he has brown eyes
Personality loyal ,a gentlemen ,kinda poetic too , serious . rest tbrp
Abilities or powers ( don’t copy others! Come up with some awesome stuff no op okay?) Illusions baby!
Weaknesses none yet
Sexuality straight
Role ( if you’re a student or a teacher. Or anything school like a nurse or something) student
Other none
Questions

:blue:
February 9th, 2018, 07:07 PM
Name: Tord Wolfheart
Looks : eh, you know what he looks like
Personality : it’s all over the place really -
Abilities or powers : He doesn’t really have any that he knows of
Weaknesses : anything scary, injuries, easily manipulated
Sexuality : Homosexual
Any crushes or maybe lover you have : mmmmmSasuke
Role : Senior/student
Other : Nada
Questions : Nope

Name: Cayden Travers
Looks : close enough (https://blog-001.west.edge.storage-yahoo.jp/res/blog-0a-71/tenoumonshinbu/folder/1607305/67/66451167/img_0)
Personality : tbrp
Abilities or powers : he’s pretty good when it comes to the arts (singing and painting) but other then that, he’s your average no-power guy (right now anyways)
Weaknesses : Has a fear of drowning and/or water that goes too deep, he’s also not exactly the best at sports, and is terrified of the dark
Any crushes or maybe lover you have : MmmHades
Role : Student
Questions : non

Tord was basically trying to work with a few props that were on the smaller side, poking his nail into the opening of a bag of reasonably realistic looking spiders. He wasn’t exactly one for scary things, but he was reasonable at decorating. Pushing his sleeves down, he stared at the small hole he had made in the plastic. Why a haunted house? He didn’t understand. Sure, it was a popular thing to do, but still... He sighed, hearing a hubbub in a nearby room. He was tempted to see if there was a problem, but he told himself it was a bunch of students pushing whatever on to whatever. Staring at the fake spider, he sighed. Was this even going to help? He guessed he would just wait and see, starting to mess around with the plastic bag, trying to see if it would fit over his head so it could suffocate him.

Cayden had been eavesdropping on the conversations betweeen Naruto And Sasuke, trying to understand what was being negotiated there. Once Sasuke came out, he backed away, watching the others from a distance. He hadn’t exactly wanted to help with the haunted house, but he supposed he had to if he actually wanted to gain a few friends. Being average, compared to the others, he wasn’t exactly one who stood out, Hell, a pebble probably had more abilities then he did. Helping never hurt, even if he was going to be stuck in a house, in the dark, with scary things all around him. Taking a deep breath, he leaned against the doorframe, unsure of whether to leave or stay and suffer in confusion and quite possibly get in trouble.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 9th, 2018, 07:08 PM
Broken Madness
Name Paige da firenze
Age 16
Gender female
Looks purple hair but it's in the style of scarlets hair from rwby grey hoodie fuchsia eyes shorts
Personality introvert , doesn't trust many , kinda depressed , sarcastic and snarky , but she's a kind and loving person with one's she's friends with or cares for . Loves dark things like Victorian gothic stuff also listens to music a lot let's just say it's soothes the savage beast ^^ kinda poetic
Abilities or powers ( don’t copy others! Come up with some awesome stuff no op okay?) She can make a copy of herself in which she can make the copy fight and defend but won't speak .
Weaknesses unknown
Sexuality homo
Other she has arachnophobia
Questions too late to join?

Abe Lancaster
Age 17
Gender make
Looks short blond hair kinda like Sun's he has a dark red buttoned shirt with collar and buttoned sleeves jeans he has brown eyes
Personality loyal ,a gentlemen ,kinda poetic too , serious . rest tbrp
Abilities or powers ( don’t copy others! Come up with some awesome stuff no op okay?) Illusions baby!
Weaknesses none yet
Sexuality straight
Other none
Questions
Alright accepted!!! :3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 9th, 2018, 07:16 PM
Name: Tord Wolfheart
Looks : eh, you know what he looks like
Personality : it’s all over the place really -
Abilities or powers : He doesn’t really have any that he knows of
Weaknesses : anything scary, injuries, easily manipulated
Any crushes or maybe lover you have : mmmmmSasuke
Role : Senior/student
Questions : Nope

Name: Cayden Travers
Looks : close enough (https://blog-001.west.edge.storage-yahoo.jp/res/blog-0a-71/tenoumonshinbu/folder/1607305/67/66451167/img_0)
Personality : tbrp
Abilities or powers : he’s pretty good when it comes to the arts (singing and painting) but other then that, he’s your average no-power guy (right now anyways)
Weaknesses : Has a fear of drowning and/or water that goes too deep, he’s also not exactly the best at sports, and is terrified of the dark
Any crushes or maybe lover you have : MmmHades
Role : Student
Questions : non

Tord was basically trying to work with a few props that were on the smaller side, poking his nail into the opening of a bag of reasonably realistic looking spiders. He wasn’t exactly one for scary things, but he was reasonable at decorating. Pushing his sleeves down, he stared at the small hole he had made in the plastic. Why a haunted house? He didn’t understand. Sure, it was a popular thing to do, but still... He sighed, hearing a hubbub in a nearby room. He was tempted to see if there was a problem, but he told himself it was a bunch of students pushing whatever on to whatever. Staring at the fake spider, he sighed. Was this even going to help? He guessed he would just wait and see, starting to mess around with the plastic bag, trying to see if it would fit over his head so it could suffocate him.

Cayden had been eavesdropping on the conversations betweeen Naruto And Sasuke, trying to understand what was being negotiated there. Once Sasuke came out, he backed away, watching the others from a distance. He hadn’t exactly wanted to help with the haunted house, but he supposed he had to if he actually wanted to gain a few friends. Being average, compared to the others, he wasn’t exactly one who stood out, Hell, a pebble probably had more abilities then he did. Helping never hurt, even if he was going to be stuck in a house, in the dark, with scary things all around him. Taking a deep breath, he leaned against the doorframe, unsure of whether to leave or stay and suffer in confusion and quite possibly get in trouble.

Sasuke is 26 :3 their full adults here! )

Sasuke laughs softly as he begins to step back suddenly when hades tried to punch him but he disappears and soon appears right behind Tord, he watches what Tord was doing than begins to lean forward whispering into his ear “ Hi beautiful guess what~” he says playfully as he begins to walk around sitting down in front of him checking out of his work a bit. “ oh so cute~” he says happily as he begins to pick up the little spider carefully.

Hades sighs loudly as he walks out of the room and jumps a bit when he sees Cayden “ oh! ... hi Cayden..” he blushes softly as he begins to look away “ um... would you mind helping me with something?” He asks calmly as he begins to walk up to Cayden than begins to lean against the wall right in front of Cayden. He smiles a soft warm smile “ I would love to spread some time with you of course if you don’t mind helping me capture my brother and sister... they’re need for that .. dress up cafe the art class are making.. I guess they heard what they need to do.”

wren
February 9th, 2018, 07:29 PM
I hate forms with all the fire of hell

Name; Nancy
Age; 16 right? Sure
Gender; female
Looks; red head
Personality; do I have toooo
Abilities or powers; she can see your thoughts and can appear as your worst fear for only a few minutes at a time. So a mind reading freaaak
Weaknesses; Having somebody with strong will power
Sexuality; ( she don’t believe in love I think that’s asexual )
Any crushes or maybe lover you have; she hates everyone
Role; she really doesn’t have much other to her than student
Other; nope
Questions; nope

Name; grace
Age; 17
Gender; female
Looks; dark brown long hair
Personality; no
Abilities or powers; phase sifter the ability to move through solid objects
Weaknesses;
Sexuality
Role ( if you’re a student or a teacher. Or anything school like a nurse or something)
Other
Questions

Not done

February 9th, 2018, 07:33 PM
Sasuke is 26 :3 their full adults here! )

Sasuke laughs softly as he begins to step back suddenly when hades tried to punch him but he disappears and soon appears right behind Tord, he watches what Tord was doing than begins to lean forward whispering into his ear “ Hi beautiful guess what~” he says playfully as he begins to walk around sitting down in front of him checking out of his work a bit. “ oh so cute~” he says happily as he begins to pick up the little spider carefully.

Hades sighs loudly as he walks out of the room and jumps a bit when he sees Cayden “ oh! ... hi Cayden..” he blushes softly as he begins to look away “ um... would you mind helping me with something?” He asks calmly as he begins to walk up to Cayden than begins to lean against the wall right in front of Cayden. He smiles a soft warm smile “ I would love to spread some time with you of course if you don’t mind helping me capture my brother and sister... they’re need for that .. dress up cafe the art class are making.. I guess they heard what they need to do.”

Tord nearly screamed as he suddenly felt Sasuke next to him. The bag falling off his head from where it had been laying like a limp hat. “...what?” he asked in a small voice, trying to hide the spider, though he hadn’t exactly gotten very far, his face heating up as Sasuke called it cute. He wanted to say it wasn’t cute, but he knew there was no point, tempted to take the spider and fling it across the room, forcing himself to sit still in his seat.

Cayden almost wanted to excuse himself, but he meekly waved, trying to smile his anxiety away. As Hades walked over, Cayden tried to keep his entire body still, waiting to see what Hades was going to say. “I don’t exactly know of how much help I can be, but sure,” he murmured. As Hades continued to talk, Cayden couldn’t help but wonder why he wasn’t asking his girlfriend about this. He was just some straggler, why him? Maybe his girlfriend was off doing cheerleading or whatever she did. “Um...sure.” He said, smiling to the best of his ability, despite anxiety welling in him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 9th, 2018, 07:35 PM
I hate forms with all the fire of hell

Name; Nancy
Age; 16 right? Sure
Gender; female
Looks; red head
Personality; do I have toooo
Abilities or powers; she can see your thoughts and can appear as your worst fear for only a few minutes at a time. So a mind reading freaaak
Weaknesses; Having somebody with strong will power
Sexuality; ( she don’t believe in love I think that’s asexual )
Any crushes or maybe lover you have; she hates everyone
Role; she really doesn’t have much other to her than student
Other; nope
Questions; nope

Name; grace
Age; 17
Gender; female
Looks; dark brown long hair
Personality; no
Abilities or powers; phase sifter the ability to move through solid objects
Weaknesses;
Sexuality
Other
Questions

Not done

You know you’re always accepted!!

lio
February 9th, 2018, 07:39 PM
Broken Madness
(not sure how to start, but onyx is mainly focused on sano, so diablo can run off if she wants)

a pale boy had been sat within a tree, writing in his journal. as he wrote, small, mystical creations floated from the paper, being set free into the world. the pencil lead though being a regular wooden pencil, was written on the paper in a shade of deep blue. when the creations were released, the lead faded to a classic shade of grey. the male, by the name of onyx ramirez, suddenly heard the sound of quickly-stepping feet coming in his direction. confused, onyx dropped from the tree to see sano and diablo running towards him. he yelped, pressing back against the tree in fear of being trampled by the two. quickly, he pulled out his journal and wrote a simple word:

molasses.

once he wrote it, the tree behind him speedily melted into a large, sticky pool of molasses, hopefully slowing the two (mainly sano) down. "what in the world is happening?" onyx questioned, closing his journal and crossing his arms. being sasuke's assistant, he would have to listen to what the teacher said. so if he was ordered to bring these two back, he would be obligated to do so. no matyer how ridiculous it was. i just got this job, i can't lose it just because of a stupid crush. he sighed and ran a hand through his hair, steeling his face. dark eyes reflected confusion and dissapproval, but he couldn't help but giggle at the franticness of their running. i wonder what happened to make them like this, onyx thought, a tiny smile breaking across his lips.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 9th, 2018, 07:40 PM
Tord nearly screamed as he suddenly felt Sasuke next to him. The bag falling off his head from where it had been laying like a limp hat. “...what?” he asked in a small voice, trying to hide the spider, though he hadn’t exactly gotten very far, his face heating up as Sasuke called it cute. He wanted to say it wasn’t cute, but he knew there was no point, tempted to take the spider and fling it across the room, forcing himself to sit still in his seat.

Cayden almost wanted to excuse himself, but he meekly waved, trying to smile his anxiety away. As Hades walked over, Cayden tried to keep his entire body still, waiting to see what Hades was going to say. “I don’t exactly know of how much help I can be, but sure,” he murmured. As Hades continued to talk, Cayden couldn’t help but wonder why he wasn’t asking his girlfriend about this. He was just some straggler, why him? Maybe his girlfriend was off doing cheerleading or whatever she did. “Um...sure.” He said, smiling to the best of his ability, despite anxiety welling in him.
Sasuke smiles softly “ well...” he suddenly blushes a bit finally letting the fact set in as he almost immediately looks away “ ... I made a deal with Naruto and I’m... I’m...” he sighs loudly as he grabs his head “ going to be .. dressed up as a woman.. they’re putting makeup and everything..” he says now feeling embarrassed “ ... also my love I know that look don’t you know that I think all scary things are cute. Why do you think my powers are scary~” he says playfully as he puts the spider down “ I bet this would scare so many people. “ he says laughing a bit. “ oh! Also I found out how those girls got those pictures of me... Naruto is a business man..”

Hades smiles softly “ well just need help finding them. You have good eyes right? Mind looking out for a red orb in the windows or something “ he says as he begins to stand up looking around a bit sighing in relief when he noticed Destiny wasn’t around. “ ... let’s hurry before she comes.. she’s in a bad mood again.”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 9th, 2018, 07:47 PM
Broken Madness
(not sure how to start, but onyx is mainly focused on sano, so diablo can run off if she wants)

a pale boy had been sat within a tree, writing in his journal. as he wrote, small, mystical creations floated from the paper, being set free into the world. the pencil lead though being a regular wooden pencil, was written on the paper in a shade of deep blue. when the creations were released, the lead faded to a classic shade of grey. the male, by the name of onyx ramirez, suddenly heard the sound of quickly-stepping feet coming in his direction. confused, onyx dropped from the tree to see sano and diablo running towards him. he yelped, pressing back against the tree in fear of being trampled by the two. quickly, he pulled out his journal and wrote a simple word:

molasses.

once he wrote it, the tree behind him speedily melted into a large, sticky pool of molasses, hopefully slowing the two (mainly sano) down. "what in the world is happening?" onyx questioned, closing his journal and crossing his arms. being sasuke's assistant, he would have to listen to what the teacher said. so if he was ordered to bring these two back, he would be obligated to do so. no matyer how ridiculous it was. i just got this job, i can't lose it just because of a stupid crush. he sighed and ran a hand through his hair, steeling his face. dark eyes reflected confusion and dissapproval, but he couldn't help but giggle at the franticness of their running. i wonder what happened to make them like this, onyx thought, a tiny smile breaking across his lips.
Diablo eyes glowed as he changes into her true form and almost immediately began to jump out of it while Sano got stuck in it and soon fell forward. “ diablo you backstabbing chicken!!” He growls as diablo just waves “ I will always remember you!!” She yells as she flies off leaving Sano with Onyx. He sighs loudly “ onyx why do you have to be so cruel I thought we had a thing.. why hurt this man’s pride?!” He yells playfully as he begins to just lay on his back. “ ... look I’m going to make a deal if you let me go... I’ll buy you lunch for a week.... please?” He Says now using puppy dog eyes.

lio
February 9th, 2018, 07:56 PM
Diablo eyes glowed as he changes into her true form and almost immediately began to jump out of it while Sano got stuck in it and soon fell forward. “ diablo you backstabbing chicken!!” He growls as diablo just waves “ I will always remember you!!” She yells as she flies off leaving Sano with Onyx. He sighs loudly “ onyx why do you have to be so cruel I thought we had a thing.. why hurt this man’s pride?!” He yells playfully as he begins to just lay on his back. “ ... look I’m going to make a deal if you let me go... I’ll buy you lunch for a week.... please?” He Says now using puppy dog eyes.

onyx's brow raised. he tilted his head to the side, eyes stern. "at least tell me why you're running." his gaze flicked up as he watched diablo escape, stifling a laugh as she did. "as tempting as that deal is, would sasuke approve of me accepting?" foot tapping against the ground, he waited patiently for an answer. as he waited, he opened the journal once more, a soft smile on his face as he elegantly wrote the next entry.

white rose; thornless.

holding out his palm, said rose materialized in his gentle touch. after it was finished, and checking that there was truthfully no thorns, he bowed down in a graceful manner, revealing it as a quiet gift to sano. his heart pounded in his ears at the gesture, and though he was rather skilled at hiding any feelings he had for other people, onyx got the sudden fear that the glass-winged male could sense what he felt. taking a deep breath, he smiled graciously, nodding his head.

Leucos
February 9th, 2018, 08:02 PM
Broken Madness
Paige was sitting down and leaned against a wall in the hall way her head hung a bit as she had purple earbuds in listening to a song that she repeated four times now her eyes closed now leaning her head back and resting against the wall letting out a sigh she didn't really care about her class that she's supposed to be in right now she just needed some time away from others . In her right hand she held her iPod it never left her side she was also a bit possessive of her items fearing they may be stolen by some other person .
" I'm gonna fight em off a seven nation army couldn't hold me back they're gonna rip it off taking there time right behind my back and I'm talking to myself at night because I can't forget back and forth in my mind .." she sang it matched the tune of the song well but a bit off key

February 10th, 2018, 12:11 AM
Sasuke smiles softly “ well...” he suddenly blushes a bit finally letting the fact set in as he almost immediately looks away “ ... I made a deal with Naruto and I’m... I’m...” he sighs loudly as he grabs his head “ going to be .. dressed up as a woman.. they’re putting makeup and everything..” he says now feeling embarrassed “ ... also my love I know that look don’t you know that I think all scary things are cute. Why do you think my powers are scary~” he says playfully as he puts the spider down “ I bet this would scare so many people. “ he says laughing a bit. “ oh! Also I found out how those girls got those pictures of me... Naruto is a business man..”

Hades smiles softly “ well just need help finding them. You have good eyes right? Mind looking out for a red orb in the windows or something “ he says as he begins to stand up looking around a bit sighing in relief when he noticed Destiny wasn’t around. “ ... let’s hurry before she comes.. she’s in a bad mood again.”

Tord listened quietly, scared of what news would be coming next. However, a moment later, he was laughing. “That’s going to be wonderful,” He said, knowing he wasn’t exactly being helpful, but he had to speak his mind. Tord shrugged as Sasuke continued to speak, though it lowered his own confidence in himself. Did that mean he was scary? He didn’t know. Looking at the small plastic figure, he shrugged, not really sure how that fit in in any way, but he supposed Sasuke was just being nice. “Oh, those things,” he murmured, half recalling the situation with the photos, half being confused as hell as he tried to remember. Turning around in the chair so he was a little more comfortable.

Cayden blinked, but nodded. This was something he could do. Sure, he didn’t know how well, but he knew he could. A red orb. Okay. He had to repeat that in his mind a few times before hearing Hades, and awkwardly nodding. “That sounds wonderful,” he murmured, sarcasm dripping through his words. He couldn’t see how some people put up with other people for the sake of love, waiting for Hades to move so he could follow.

Fuzzy
February 10th, 2018, 02:39 AM
Name: Ryoko, Yuki.
Looks: About a 5"7 pale skinded girl with medium later jet black hair and amber eyes. She is normally wearing a jet black shirt, dark bluejeans, black boats and a housed jacket that is also black. Ref (http://www.free-hdwallpapers.com/wallpapers/anime/19406.jpg) Though she'd never wear that outfit, to girly for her.
Personality: Careless| Blunt| Quite| Cold| Annoyed easily| Keeps to herself.
Abilities or powers: Ryoko can control and make fire along with turn in to a dragon, but she hates it and hides the fact she can from everyone she can. Though she can really control when it happens it is connected to her emotions.
Weaknesses: Her own power. Her power hurts her and sometimes she is put unconscious. If she turns into her dragon form it hurts her and she normal doesn't remember anything she did while in her dragon form. Along with that she is normally covered with injuries and burns.
Sexuality: She doesn't have feelings for anyone, at all. But that may change. Probably won't.
Any crushes or maybe lover you have ;3: Nope.
Role: Student.
Other: She's my first ever character that has powers that I like.
Questions?: I'm I to late to join?

Name: Olivia, Ann, Mercy. (Aka Miss Mercy.)
Looks: A young women with long wavy brown hair and brown eyes. Ref (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/5b/9e/86/5b9e867acd99a4a8027dcec3b2859210.jpg)
Personality: Curious| Smart| Kindhearted| Hardworking| Stubborn| Artistic.
Abilities or powers: Undetermined.
Weaknesses: Undecided.
Sexuality: Straight.
Any crushes or maybe lover you have ;3: Open.
Role: Music teacher? Mainly Violin, Voice and Piano?
Other: I'm making her up as I go.
Questions?: Nope.

Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 10th, 2018, 10:12 AM
Name: Ryoko, Yuki.
Looks: About a 5"7 pale skinded girl with medium later jet black hair and amber eyes. She is normally wearing a jet black shirt, dark bluejeans, black boats and a housed jacket that is also black. Ref (http://www.free-hdwallpapers.com/wallpapers/anime/19406.jpg) Though she'd never wear that outfit, to girly for her.
Personality: Careless| Blunt| Quite| Cold| Annoyed easily| Keeps to herself.
Abilities or powers: Ryoko can control and make fire along with turn in to a dragon, but she hates it and hides the fact she can from everyone she can. Though she can really control when it happens it is connected to her emotions.
Weaknesses: Her own power. Her power hurts her and sometimes she is put unconscious. If she turns into her dragon form it hurts her and she normal doesn't remember anything she did while in her dragon form. Along with that she is normally covered with injuries and burns.
Sexuality: She doesn't have feelings for anyone, at all. But that may change. Probably won't.
Any crushes or maybe lover you have ;3: Nope.
Role: Student.
Other: She's my first ever character that has powers that I like.
Questions?: I'm I to late to join?

Name: Olivia, Ann, Mercy. (Aka Miss Mercy.)
Looks: A young women with long wavy brown hair and brown eyes. Ref (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/5b/9e/86/5b9e867acd99a4a8027dcec3b2859210.jpg)
Personality: Curious| Smart| Kindhearted| Hardworking| Stubborn| Artistic.
Abilities or powers: Undetermined.
Weaknesses: Undecided.
Sexuality: Straight.
Any crushes or maybe lover you have ;3: Open.
Role: Music teacher? Mainly Violin, Voice and Piano?
Other: I'm making her up as I go.
Questions?: Nope.

Broken Madness

Accepted! ::

Rhubarb
February 10th, 2018, 10:41 AM
Accepted! ::
Hello once more my friend! So, The madness continues?
Name: Jason (As normal)
Looks: Black haried blue eyed. He's always wearing a red sweater.
Personality: Tbrp?
Abilities or powers: They differ from what he eats (He needs to eat metals to use his powers. It comes from the mistborn novels)
Weaknesses: Rust just rust
Sexuality: Straight
Any crushes or maybe lover you have ;3: nopers but maybe if this thing stays alive long enough
Role: student
Other: nope
Questions?: has none

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 10th, 2018, 10:48 AM
onyx's brow raised. he tilted his head to the side, eyes stern. "at least tell me why you're running." his gaze flicked up as he watched diablo escape, stifling a laugh as she did. "as tempting as that deal is, would sasuke approve of me accepting?" foot tapping against the ground, he waited patiently for an answer. as he waited, he opened the journal once more, a soft smile on his face as he elegantly wrote the next entry.

white rose; thornless.

holding out his palm, said rose materialized in his gentle touch. after it was finished, and checking that there was truthfully no thorns, he bowed down in a graceful manner, revealing it as a quiet gift to sano. his heart pounded in his ears at the gesture, and though he was rather skilled at hiding any feelings he had for other people, onyx got the sudden fear that the glass-winged male could sense what he felt. taking a deep breath, he smiled graciously, nodding his head.

Sano huffs “ he doesn’t have to know..” he says as he begins to sit up for a second he didn’t see the rose until now. He looks at it a bit and blushes softly “ oh... “ he begins to take the rose softly touching his hand as he did. He held the rose in his own hand and smiles happily “ it’s so beautiful “ he says happily with a wagging glass tail. He looks at onyx and smiles warmly “ thank you but..” glass wings pop out of his back “ as much as I like you I ain’t putting on that dress so... see yea!” He Says as he tries to take off however a shadow grabs Sano pulling him down causing him to crash land into Onyx. He growls softly as he sits up on onyx and blushes madly “ are you okay?!” He asks worryingly as he quickly stands up

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 10th, 2018, 11:01 AM
Hello once more my friend! So, The madness continues?
Name: Jason (As normal)
Looks: Black haried blue eyed. He's always wearing a red sweater.
Personality: Tbrp?
Abilities or powers: They differ from what he eats (He needs to eat metals to use his powers. It comes from the mistborn novels)
Weaknesses: Rust just rust
Sexuality: Straight
Any crushes or maybe lover you have ;3: nopers but maybe if this thing stays alive long enough
Role: student
Questions?: has none
Madness always continues my friend :3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 10th, 2018, 11:05 AM
Tord listened quietly, scared of what news would be coming next. However, a moment later, he was laughing. “That’s going to be wonderful,” He said, knowing he wasn’t exactly being helpful, but he had to speak his mind. Tord shrugged as Sasuke continued to speak, though it lowered his own confidence in himself. Did that mean he was scary? He didn’t know. Looking at the small plastic figure, he shrugged, not really sure how that fit in in any way, but he supposed Sasuke was just being nice. “Oh, those things,” he murmured, half recalling the situation with the photos, half being confused as hell as he tried to remember. Turning around in the chair so he was a little more comfortable.

Cayden blinked, but nodded. This was something he could do. Sure, he didn’t know how well, but he knew he could. A red orb. Okay. He had to repeat that in his mind a few times before hearing Hades, and awkwardly nodding. “That sounds wonderful,” he murmured, sarcasm dripping through his words. He couldn’t see how some people put up with other people for the sake of love, waiting for Hades to move so he could follow.
Sasuke huffs a bit “ You’re lucky I love you. The deal was to have Naruto make that famous pie you love. But don’t worry he ain’t making it.. anyway-“ he begins to playfully kiss the spider while looking at Tord. “ I still think you’re the cutest one here.” He Says happily as he begins to stand up and place the spider down carefully as he begins to stand before Tord. “ something wrong my love?” He asks as he begins to touch Tords cheek softly worryingly as well.

Hades nods and suddenly laughs a bit “ sarcasm is unbecoming of you my friend “ he says playfully as he sees Diablo fly by and smiles “ found one of them. Come follow me I believe I know where she is going but if you see the orb tell me and I’ll try to capture him okay?” He asks softly and happily

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 10th, 2018, 11:07 AM
Broken Madness
Paige was sitting down and leaned against a wall in the hall way her head hung a bit as she had purple earbuds in listening to a song that she repeated four times now her eyes closed now leaning her head back and resting against the wall letting out a sigh she didn't really care about her class that she's supposed to be in right now she just needed some time away from others . In her right hand she held her iPod it never left her side she was also a bit possessive of her items fearing they may be stolen by some other person .
" I'm gonna fight em off a seven nation army couldn't hold me back they're gonna rip it off taking there time right behind my back and I'm talking to myself at night because I can't forget back and forth in my mind .." she sang it matched the tune of the song well but a bit off key
Smile laughs softly seeing her “ what’s this? Bad singing from a angel. I’m so scared “ he says playfully as he begins to walk up to her and pull one of the headphones out “ hello~” he says playfully as suddenly diablo lands in front of them. Her Hawk wings spread out and ready to take flight again she sees them “ oh... hi?” She says as she flaps her wings hard and takes off again.

February 10th, 2018, 11:21 AM
Sasuke huffs a bit “ You’re lucky I love you. The deal was to have Naruto make that famous pie you love. But don’t worry he ain’t making it.. anyway-“ he begins to playfully kiss the spider while looking at Tord. “ I still think you’re the cutest one here.” He Says happily as he begins to stand up and place the spider down carefully as he begins to stand before Tord. “ something wrong my love?” He asks as he begins to touch Tords cheek softly worryingly as well.

Hades nods and suddenly laughs a bit “ sarcasm is unbecoming of you my friend “ he says playfully as he sees Diablo fly by and smiles “ found one of them. Come follow me I believe I know where she is going but if you see the orb tell me and I’ll try to capture him okay?” He asks softly and happily

Tord shrugged, not really caring if he got the pie or not, it was sort of amazing, what Sasuke would do sometimes. He tensed up as he saw that Sasuke was kissing the spider. That hadn’t been expected in any way shape or form. He quickly recovered, shrugging as Sasuke asked him what was wrong. “I’m fine,” He said calmly, unsure of why Sasuke would have asked that. Maybe it was just something he did from time to time. He glanced at the spider, but didn’t say anything, not believing anything was wrong with him externally.

”I’m full of surprises,” Cayden shrugged. Hades had been right, Cayden didn’t exactly use Sarcasm very often, but, well, sometimes he did. Seeing someone fly by the window, he nearly screamed, his eyes widening, before he relaxed. He ended up nodding, following Hades.

Leucos
February 10th, 2018, 11:28 AM
Smile laughs softly seeing her “ what’s this? Bad singing from a angel. I’m so scared “ he says playfully as he begins to walk up to her and pull one of the headphones out “ hello~” he says playfully as suddenly diablo lands in front of them. Her Hawk wings spread out and ready to take flight again she sees them “ oh... hi?” She says as she flaps her wings hard and takes off again.

Paige was wide eyed as she felt an headphone being pulled out she jumped a bit and looked at smile now grabbing the headphone back " h-hi Don t do that you scared me" she said her eyes narrowed a tad bit then she looked at a girl who had wings she opened her mouth to say hi back but then closed it . She hated when ever that happens when people say hi or something else and then they just leave without her ever getting a chance to say something back . she Looked At The ground Then Up At Smile " So... What Brings You Over Here?" She Asked With A Tilt Of HEr Head Now Taking off Her Headphones The Music Could Be Heard ' Don t wanna hear about it every single ones got a story to tell every one knows about it from the queen of England to the hounds of hell ' the song played on .

Fuzzy
February 10th, 2018, 01:16 PM
Olivia sat in the music room eating her lunch. She was an odd character when it came to eating, well to some.
It wasn't how she was eating but what. This young women was, at the moment, eating a bowl of cottage cheese and green apples. She hadn't heard that all the classes were going to work together on the hunted house so she wasn't prepared. After taking a spoon of her food she tapped her spoon on her lip. Why? Well she did that sometimes when she thought. Though she wasn't thinking to much, mostly looking out the window wondering what to teach in her next class. It really depends on who shows up. She thought. Olivia might be the music teacher in this school but she also liked to draw things. But that wasn't something she told people, she liked to keep it to herself. For no real reason she just liked to have something to herself that no one knew about at that was her drawings. Yes, Olivia loved music it was a passion, but she also liked other arty things.

~Open~

Ryoko sat in a room alone, just how she liked it. She was mostly leaning on the wall as she sat trying to decided what to do. Right now she was playing with fire, literary. She'd open her hand and curate a flame then close it to make it smaller. Why did she do this? Well she was board and was trying to hide from everyone. Ryoko hated to be around others and kinda wished she wasn't in a school but she was. She also knew she could scare someone off if they saw her with fire. Though not everyone was scared of it and she sometimes tried to hide her powers. Which didn't make since, the school of Broken madness was full of students and teachers with some special power or ability. Ryoko just wanted to left alone, so maybe she didn't want to be called out on or anything because of her unique powers.

~Open~

lio
February 10th, 2018, 01:24 PM
Sano huffs “ he doesn’t have to know..” he says as he begins to sit up for a second he didn’t see the rose until now. He looks at it a bit and blushes softly “ oh... “ he begins to take the rose softly touching his hand as he did. He held the rose in his own hand and smiles happily “ it’s so beautiful “ he says happily with a wagging glass tail. He looks at onyx and smiles warmly “ thank you but..” glass wings pop out of his back “ as much as I like you I ain’t putting on that dress so... see yea!” He Says as he tries to take off however a shadow grabs Sano pulling him down causing him to crash land into Onyx. He growls softly as he sits up on onyx and blushes madly “ are you okay?!” He asks worryingly as he quickly stands up

onyx's eyes revealed his confusion, though his face remained stoic. "okay then," he muttered, pinching the bridge of his nose. as sano began to take off, the journalist yelled, "hey!" then, sano was on him. onyx yelped, the breath being knocked out of his lungs. once he caught his breath, he looked up towards sano, face tinted a faint red in color. "oh- uh- yeah i'm okay," onyx stuttered, standing up. oh my bejeebers, he thought, closing his eyes to calm his pulse.

rubinaito
February 10th, 2018, 03:24 PM
Marie Anne Calvert wasn't fond of false haunted houses, or really any fake horror attractions. The idea that her class was working on one was a little disconcerting, and she was fairly annoyed by the mere idea. Although she didn't doubt the capabilities of her classmates to create a thoroughly frightening experience, she knew that it wouldn't work as well as everyone would hope. Turning the page in her book, Marie glanced up to watch her fellow classmates rush past- Lucifer and Diablo running from something or other. She had an inkling of what it was, and she couldn't help but smile a little in amusement at the childlike behaviors of her teachers. Stretching out her arms, Marie turned her attention back to the horror novel in her lap, the thick tome nearly halfway read already.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 10th, 2018, 07:52 PM
Marie Anne Calvert wasn't fond of false haunted houses, or really any fake horror attractions. The idea that her class was working on one was a little disconcerting, and she was fairly annoyed by the mere idea. Although she didn't doubt the capabilities of her classmates to create a thoroughly frightening experience, she knew that it wouldn't work as well as everyone would hope. Turning the page in her book, Marie glanced up to watch her fellow classmates rush past- Lucifer and Diablo running from something or other. She had an inkling of what it was, and she couldn't help but smile a little in amusement at the childlike behaviors of her teachers. Stretching out her arms, Marie turned her attention back to the horror novel in her lap, the thick tome nearly halfway read already.
Lucifer begins to tap Marie’s shoulder “ hello the deal has been made my friend “ he says playfully as he begins to stand in front of her. “ hi I was wondering if you are into something called anime? It seems like the deal was to have Sasuke and Sano along with diablo to cosplay... in Crossdressing. “ he laughs softly “ I would like your help on that. Of course if you don’t mind my friend “ he asks calmly

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 10th, 2018, 07:56 PM
Tord shrugged, not really caring if he got the pie or not, it was sort of amazing, what Sasuke would do sometimes. He tensed up as he saw that Sasuke was kissing the spider. That hadn’t been expected in any way shape or form. He quickly recovered, shrugging as Sasuke asked him what was wrong. “I’m fine,” He said calmly, unsure of why Sasuke would have asked that. Maybe it was just something he did from time to time. He glanced at the spider, but didn’t say anything, not believing anything was wrong with him externally.

”I’m full of surprises,” Cayden shrugged. Hades had been right, Cayden didn’t exactly use Sarcasm very often, but, well, sometimes he did. Seeing someone fly by the window, he nearly screamed, his eyes widening, before he relaxed. He ended up nodding, following Hades.
Sasuke smiles kindly as he begins to lean in a bit “ are you sure?” He asks softly as he begins to hold Tord close a bit. “ my love... shall we go on a date tonight? It’s been a while since we’ve been alone like this my love.” He Says kissing his head a bit.

Hades laughs softly “ oh yea you never saw Diablo fly huh?” He asks as he begins to walk a bit faster watching diablo with glowing eyes as he begins to keep walking a bit faster. Soon shadows began to move as he walks.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 10th, 2018, 07:58 PM
Paige was wide eyed as she felt an headphone being pulled out she jumped a bit and looked at smile now grabbing the headphone back " h-hi Don t do that you scared me" she said her eyes narrowed a tad bit then she looked at a girl who had wings she opened her mouth to say hi back but then closed it . She hated when ever that happens when people say hi or something else and then they just leave without her ever getting a chance to say something back . she Looked At The ground Then Up At Smile " So... What Brings You Over Here?" She Asked With A Tilt Of HEr Head Now Taking off Her Headphones The Music Could Be Heard ' Don t wanna hear about it every single ones got a story to tell every one knows about it from the queen of England to the hounds of hell ' the song played on .
smile laughs softly “ nothing much seems like diablo is in trouble or that fun deal has been made” he says playfully as he begins to sit by her. “ so what’s your class doing?”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 10th, 2018, 08:00 PM
onyx's eyes revealed his confusion, though his face remained stoic. "okay then," he muttered, pinching the bridge of his nose. as sano began to take off, the journalist yelled, "hey!" then, sano was on him. onyx yelped, the breath being knocked out of his lungs. once he caught his breath, he looked up towards sano, face tinted a faint red in color. "oh- uh- yeah i'm okay," onyx stuttered, standing up. oh my bejeebers, he thought, closing his eyes to calm his pulse.
Sano nods as suddenly shadows began to suddenly come out behind Onyx and suddenly grab Sano pulling him in and now he was literally over onyx now their lips were just a movement away. Sano blushes madly trying to move back when A playful husky voice was heard “ such a interesting sight my boy” it came from Killer the principal of the school. He smiles softly “ such is love so cute and pure yet needs a little push right?”

Leucos
February 10th, 2018, 08:13 PM
smile laughs softly “ nothing much seems like diablo is in trouble or that fun deal has been made” he says playfully as he begins to sit by her. “ so what’s your class doing?”

Paige giggled I wonder what she could be in trouble for .then again I could be in trouble once a teacher would find me she watched smile sit beside her she felt nervous since she is normally alone .with only her thoughts to entertain her . She looked down the hall " h-honestly I don't know....I skipped class.. " she said and scratched the back of her head she put her iPod away and cleared her throat . Suddenly footsteps could be heard the noise coming towards them a man who had a hand behind his back looked at the two it was Abe he bowed slightly " smile ..it seems you found ..miss firenze " Abe said he smiled at the two. Paige huffed and continued to look down the hall way . Abe raised his eyebrow and shifted the collar of his shirt " she always tends to ...vanish " he added

February 10th, 2018, 08:51 PM
Sasuke smiles kindly as he begins to lean in a bit “ are you sure?” He asks softly as he begins to hold Tord close a bit. “ my love... shall we go on a date tonight? It’s been a while since we’ve been alone like this my love.” He Says kissing his head a bit.

Hades laughs softly “ oh yea you never saw Diablo fly huh?” He asks as he begins to walk a bit faster watching diablo with glowing eyes as he begins to keep walking a bit faster. Soon shadows began to move as he walks.

Tord nodded, still trying to figure out what would make Sasuke ask that question. “I’m fine,” he smiled. “And...and that sounds nice,” He said, smiling. “What would you want to do?” he asked, tilting his head to the side ever so slightly, smiling as he looked at Sasuke.

”how could you tell?” Cayden muttered. He now had to jog to keep up with Hades, flinching away as he saw the shadows, suddenly ever so slightly uncomfortable. He hadn’t been expecting that, to say the very least. Forcing himself to keep himself at least somewhat even with Hades, he followed quietly.

rubinaito
February 10th, 2018, 08:55 PM
Lucifer begins to tap Marie’s shoulder “ hello the deal has been made my friend “ he says playfully as he begins to stand in front of her. “ hi I was wondering if you are into something called anime? It seems like the deal was to have Sasuke and Sano along with diablo to cosplay... in Crossdressing. “ he laughs softly “ I would like your help on that. Of course if you don’t mind my friend “ he asks calmly
(Oh yeah, Marie has the ability to break the fourth wall.)

Marie glanced up at Lucifer, arching an eyebrow and looking him over. "Ah, yes, the mandatory crossdressing episode." She muttered under her breath, flicking her gaze to the viewer for a moment with an annoyed look before getting up. She tucked her book underneath her arm, grabbing Lucifer by the wrist and tugging him along as she stomped through the hallway with an annoyed scowl clear on her face. She hated, absolutely hated being interrupted while reading but it wasn't like she had a choice. "Alright," She tugged Lucifer into the room she hung out in almost 24/7; the fashion room. Aside from reading, Marie had a liking for making clothes. Nothing she wore was storebought except for her shoes. "Stand over by the dressing screen." She motioned at the Japanese style screen meant to be used when changing into costume, her attention focused on the cloth in front of her. "What style of dress?" She asked, sorting through the clothes.

(Give me a picture of lucifer pls)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 10th, 2018, 09:04 PM
(Oh yeah, Marie has the ability to break the fourth wall.)

Marie glanced up at Lucifer, arching an eyebrow and looking him over. "Ah, yes, the mandatory crossdressing episode." She muttered under her breath, flicking her gaze to the viewer for a moment with an annoyed look before getting up. She tucked her book underneath her arm, grabbing Lucifer by the wrist and tugging him along as she stomped through the hallway with an annoyed scowl clear on her face. She hated, absolutely hated being interrupted while reading but it wasn't like she had a choice. "Alright," She tugged Lucifer into the room she hung out in almost 24/7; the fashion room. Aside from reading, Marie had a liking for making clothes. Nothing she wore was storebought except for her shoes. "Stand over by the dressing screen." She motioned at the Japanese style screen meant to be used when changing into costume, her attention focused on the cloth in front of her. "What style of dress?" She asked, sorting through the clothes.

(Give me a picture of lucifer pls)
ohhhhhh dang! Here’s Lucifer!: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b8/35/45/b83545047b62284300b0570e4ef02bef--cute-anime-guys-anime-boys.jpg
Lucifer looked confused when she stared off almost glaring into space soon he was pulled away once they made it to the room he immediately follows her orders and begins to stand by the screen “ ... okay. Oh anything that suits Sano and Sasuke. I would get them but Sasuke is flirting with Tord and Sano is ... trying to escape his fate. Anyway I don’t mind being a sit in for them. People say I do look like Sasuke a bit so If that helps “ he says calmly as he begins to look at her.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 10th, 2018, 09:07 PM
Tord nodded, still trying to figure out what would make Sasuke ask that question. “I’m fine,” he smiled. “And...and that sounds nice,” He said, smiling. “What would you want to do?” he asked, tilting his head to the side ever so slightly, smiling as he looked at Sasuke.

”how could you tell?” Cayden muttered. He now had to jog to keep up with Hades, flinching away as he saw the shadows, suddenly ever so slightly uncomfortable. He hadn’t been expecting that, to say the very least. Forcing himself to keep himself at least somewhat even with Hades, he followed quietly.
Sasuke Smiles softly as he begins to kiss his lips a bit “ well there is a new movie out how about that?” He Says softly between kisses but he moves back a bit placing his head on Tords “ as long as I’m with you than I don’t care what we do besides my eyes are always on you “ He Says warmly

Hades laughs softly “ well only those that haven’t seen her almost freak out. “ he says as he begins to suddenly stop and open a window now he begins to sit down a bit looking out of the open window “ alright... oh! Sorry I’m going to jump on her.. do you wanna come?” He Says happily

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 10th, 2018, 09:11 PM
Paige giggled I wonder what she could be in trouble for .then again I could be in trouble once a teacher would find me she watched smile sit beside her she felt nervous since she is normally alone .with only her thoughts to entertain her . She looked down the hall " h-honestly I don't know....I skipped class.. " she said and scratched the back of her head she put her iPod away and cleared her throat . Suddenly footsteps could be heard the noise coming towards them a man who had a hand behind his back looked at the two it was Abe he bowed slightly " smile ..it seems you found ..miss firenze " Abe said he smiled at the two. Paige huffed and continued to look down the hall way . Abe raised his eyebrow and shifted the collar of his shirt " she always tends to ...vanish " he added
He laughs softly “ I see” he says as he looks up at the man and begins to laugh a bit “ who’s this idiot?” He says coldly as he begins to stand “ hmm maybe because your class is boring? Anyway we big kids are talking here so do leave us alone okay?” He asks coldly

Leucos
February 10th, 2018, 09:23 PM
He laughs softly “ I see” he says as he looks up at the man and begins to laugh a bit “ who’s this idiot?” He says coldly as he begins to stand “ hmm maybe because your class is boring? Anyway we big kids are talking here so do leave us alone okay?” He asks coldly

Abe just narrowed his eyes with a tilt of his head he sighed frustratingly
" look I don't wish to have this escalate into a fight or argument I am just simply here to bring miss firenze back to class . I don't wish for her to get in trouble .and I am being kind about this and my name's abe . Abe Lancaster also I am a big kid " he said and Paige looked up at abe " says the one who freaks out over something being spilled on his fancy clothes " Paige said and Abe huffed " they were brand new! " he shouted crossing his arms . Paige rolled her eyes " still childish " she mumbled Broken Madness

February 11th, 2018, 03:26 AM
Sasuke Smiles softly as he begins to kiss his lips a bit “ well there is a new movie out how about that?” He Says softly between kisses but he moves back a bit placing his head on Tords “ as long as I’m with you than I don’t care what we do besides my eyes are always on you “ He Says warmly

Hades laughs softly “ well only those that haven’t seen her almost freak out. “ he says as he begins to suddenly stop and open a window now he begins to sit down a bit looking out of the open window “ alright... oh! Sorry I’m going to jump on her.. do you wanna come?” He Says happily

Tord’s face flushed red. Sure, he was used to Sasuke’s kisses by now, but the rest of his body certainly wasn’t, always tensing up whenever it became more then a hug or a pat on the head. “That works,” Tord nodded, smiling. He didn’t know how to respond to the second part of what Sasuke said, so he just stood there, smiling ever so slightly.

Cayden was tempted to make another comment, but ended up just shrugging. One would think that seeing a flying human being wouldn’t be so common, but you never knew. As he saw Hades open the window, he blinked, unsure of how to react. “How exactly would I come along...?” he asked in a small voice, unsure of what to say.

rubinaito
February 11th, 2018, 12:20 PM
ohhhhhh dang! Here’s Lucifer!: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b8/35/45/b83545047b62284300b0570e4ef02bef--cute-anime-guys-anime-boys.jpg
Lucifer looked confused when she stared off almost glaring into space soon he was pulled away once they made it to the room he immediately follows her orders and begins to stand by the screen “ ... okay. Oh anything that suits Sano and Sasuke. I would get them but Sasuke is flirting with Tord and Sano is ... trying to escape his fate. Anyway I don’t mind being a sit in for them. People say I do look like Sasuke a bit so If that helps “ he says calmly as he begins to look at her.

Marie didn't really say anything in response, only pulling out a few different colors of foundation and walking over to Lucifer. In her hands, she held two pieces of cloth- silver and gold colored- and sat all of the supplies she had down on the table. She pulled out a notebook, setting the pencil between her teeth as she pulled Lucifer's arm towards her and flipped it over to reveal his wrist. Peering down at the veins running just under the surface of his pale skin, Marie took the pencil out of her mouth and wrote something down on the lined paper of the notebook, setting it down again and grabbing the foundation. She tugged Lucifer's head down by yanking on his collar a bit and dabbed a bit of the pinker color on his right cheek, blending it in as easily as she could before trying the tanner color on his left cheek. Peering at it closely, she scribbled something else down in her notebook before wiping it off with a damp cloth and grabbing the two swatches of colored fabric. She held the gold up to him, eyeing both him and the cloth critically before tossing it aside and trying the silver. She frowned a little and once more wrote in her notebook. "Your features at first glance would work well with a Winter palette, but Summer also works well on you." She informed him, putting the notebook down. "I'll work on a combination of those two color palettes for Sasuke's dress since he leans more towards a Winter color scheme than you. You both have about the same measurements so I'll design Sasuke's dress with you as the model for a little while." Marie tapped her pencil against her chin, eying Lucifer. "Your frame is a little thinner, while Sasuke's is a little more muscular. Designing a dress for you would be quite a bit easier all things considered," She sighed, tucking some hair behind her ear and glancing down at her notepad. "A Queen Anne neckline with an A-Line skirt would be classy enough. If the sleeves are loose enough, Sasuke could pull off a more feminine look than if they were skintight. Bring him in in a couple of days so I can get his chest measurements and work on some decent padding so he can pull it off." She waved slightly and walked away from Lucifer and towards the sketching area where she'd begin planning out the dress. "If you want you can stick around while I get the stencil sheets drawn out for the fabric."

(Haha, fashion is my forte~ If I had the materials I'd practice sewing a bit more than I do.)
(Examples of the neckline and skirt-)
(A-Line (https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/di0AAOSwMkJaWSbV/s-l300.jpg))
(Queen Anne's (https://www.inofashionstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/wedding-dresses-with-sleeves-elegant-lace-sweetheart-trumpet-wedding-dress-with-long-sleeve-jacket-11586-580x773.jpg))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 11th, 2018, 01:52 PM
Abe just narrowed his eyes with a tilt of his head he sighed frustratingly
" look I don't wish to have this escalate into a fight or argument I am just simply here to bring miss firenze back to class . I don't wish for her to get in trouble .and I am being kind about this and my name's abe . Abe Lancaster also I am a big kid " he said and Paige looked up at abe " says the one who freaks out over something being spilled on his fancy clothes " Paige said and Abe huffed " they were brand new! " he shouted crossing his arms . Paige rolled her eyes " still childish " she mumbled Broken Madness
Hs laughs softly “ I’m smile a real man that loves to get dirty. I’m also the how to say.. student of big winter I believe you know him?”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 11th, 2018, 01:56 PM
Tord’s face flushed red. Sure, he was used to Sasuke’s kisses by now, but the rest of his body certainly wasn’t, always tensing up whenever it became more then a hug or a pat on the head. “That works,” Tord nodded, smiling. He didn’t know how to respond to the second part of what Sasuke said, so he just stood there, smiling ever so slightly.

Cayden was tempted to make another comment, but ended up just shrugging. One would think that seeing a flying human being wouldn’t be so common, but you never knew. As he saw Hades open the window, he blinked, unsure of how to react. “How exactly would I come along...?” he asked in a small voice, unsure of what to say.
He laughs softly “ I thought you would be used to me. I’m your husband and you still blush whenever I kiss you how cute!” He Says happily as he begins to kiss his head. “ now than.... shall we be off?”

Hades smiles “ um... take my hand?” He Says as he holds out his hand his eyes glowing softly as a shadow tail begins to form behind him. He smiles happily “ come on! She’s almost here!”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 11th, 2018, 02:05 PM
Marie didn't really say anything in response, only pulling out a few different colors of foundation and walking over to Lucifer. In her hands, she held two pieces of cloth- silver and gold colored- and sat all of the supplies she had down on the table. She pulled out a notebook, setting the pencil between her teeth as she pulled Lucifer's arm towards her and flipped it over to reveal his wrist. Peering down at the veins running just under the surface of his pale skin, Marie took the pencil out of her mouth and wrote something down on the lined paper of the notebook, setting it down again and grabbing the foundation. She tugged Lucifer's head down by yanking on his collar a bit and dabbed a bit of the pinker color on his right cheek, blending it in as easily as she could before trying the tanner color on his left cheek. Peering at it closely, she scribbled something else down in her notebook before wiping it off with a damp cloth and grabbing the two swatches of colored fabric. She held the gold up to him, eyeing both him and the cloth critically before tossing it aside and trying the silver. She frowned a little and once more wrote in her notebook. "Your features at first glance would work well with a Winter palette, but Summer also works well on you." She informed him, putting the notebook down. "I'll work on a combination of those two color palettes for Sasuke's dress since he leans more towards a Winter color scheme than you. You both have about the same measurements so I'll design Sasuke's dress with you as the model for a little while." Marie tapped her pencil against her chin, eying Lucifer. "Your frame is a little thinner, while Sasuke's is a little more muscular. Designing a dress for you would be quite a bit easier all things considered," She sighed, tucking some hair behind her ear and glancing down at her notepad. "A Queen Anne neckline with an A-Line skirt would be classy enough. If the sleeves are loose enough, Sasuke could pull off a more feminine look than if they were skintight. Bring him in in a couple of days so I can get his chest measurements and work on some decent padding so he can pull it off." She waved slightly and walked away from Lucifer and towards the sketching area where she'd begin planning out the dress. "If you want you can stick around while I get the stencil sheets drawn out for the fabric."

(Haha, fashion is my forte~ If I had the materials I'd practice sewing a bit more than I do.)
(Examples of the neckline and skirt-)
(A-Line (https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/di0AAOSwMkJaWSbV/s-l300.jpg))
(Queen Anne's (https://www.inofashionstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/wedding-dresses-with-sleeves-elegant-lace-sweetheart-trumpet-wedding-dress-with-long-sleeve-jacket-11586-580x773.jpg))
His eyes widened a bit when he was just pulled around and used for such things. After a while when she was done, he suddenly laughs a bit “ so cute! I knew you’ll be good for this. Please use me however you like, I’ll bring in Sasuke as soon as I can. “ he says calmly as he smiles “ You’re really amazing I hope you know that my friend “ he says happily as he begins to watch her soon thinking “ .... so I fit more into summer while he’s winter huh? ... what do you need for that? I can have diablo order some stuff for you if you so wish. Oh! If needed I can go get that stuff myself I do have a job and can buy some stuff if you need it right away. Just tell me what I need to get and I’ll go out and find it... what else..” he begins to think a bit “ oh! Diablo do you need her immediately or do you maybe want a picture to help a bit. She’s in this too so she’ll need a suit we can do the hair and rest of it. Unless you want to do that too... Naruto is banned from doing this and Sano is forced into this so if you want I can bring them now ... what else...” he thinks a bit more than smiles “ I believe that’s all for now unless you believe I should be in this cafe thing than so be it. I’m yours to use my friend I hope I can provide as much help as I can “ He Says with a soft smile

February 11th, 2018, 02:39 PM
He laughs softly “ I thought you would be used to me. I’m your husband and you still blush whenever I kiss you how cute!” He Says happily as he begins to kiss his head. “ now than.... shall we be off?”

Hades smiles “ um... take my hand?” He Says as he holds out his hand his eyes glowing softly as a shadow tail begins to form behind him. He smiles happily “ come on! She’s almost here!”

”Shut up,” Tord rolled his eyes. “You caught me off guard,” He said, playfully punching Sasuke in the shoulder. “Yes, Let’s go,” he murmured, slipping his fingers through Sasuke’s. “Now, I’d like to know why exactly you were involved in a deal that made you wear a dress,” He said, smiling in an almost teasing sort of way.

Cayden blinked. Okay. Okay. There were a lot of mental ‘okay’s repeating in his head as he grasped Hades’s hand. He tried to ignore the shadow, despite it chilling him to the bone. “Yeah okay,” he murmured, finally coping with this somehow.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 11th, 2018, 02:45 PM
”Shut up,” Tord rolled his eyes. “You caught me off guard,” He said, playfully punching Sasuke in the shoulder. “Yes, Let’s go,” he murmured, slipping his fingers through Sasuke’s. “Now, I’d like to know why exactly you were involved in a deal that made you wear a dress,” He said, smiling in an almost teasing sort of way.

Cayden blinked. Okay. Okay. There were a lot of mental ‘okay’s repeating in his head as he grasped Hades’s hand. He tried to ignore the shadow, despite it chilling him to the bone. “Yeah okay,” he murmured, finally coping with this somehow.
He laughs softly as he holds Tords hand tightly “ ... well I thought we would need more props and stuff so he offered them along with 50% of the profits he makes for those pictures of me.. and a month of him not flirting I see that it was worth it.. besides-“ He smiles challenging “ I do like to show off what mama gave me be it as a man or woman “ he winks playfully.

Hades pulls him close carrying him a bit as he begins to suddenly jump out changing into a shadow like mist still holding onto Cayden as he tackles Diablo from the sky as soon as they roughly landed. He drops Cayden carefully as diablo changes into her griffin form and roars loudly at hades now as a wolf like beast roars back standing over Cayden “ alright!! Cayden be on a look out I’ll bring her down!”

February 11th, 2018, 03:00 PM
He laughs softly as he holds Tords hand tightly “ ... well I thought we would need more props and stuff so he offered them along with 50% of the profits he makes for those pictures of me.. and a month of him not flirting I see that it was worth it.. besides-“ He smiles challenging “ I do like to show off what mama gave me be it as a man or woman “ he winks playfully.

Hades pulls him close carrying him a bit as he begins to suddenly jump out changing into a shadow like mist still holding onto Cayden as he tackles Diablo from the sky as soon as they roughly landed. He drops Cayden carefully as diablo changes into her griffin form and roars loudly at hades now as a wolf like beast roars back standing over Cayden “ alright!! Cayden be on a look out I’ll bring her down!”

”You got more then you gave,” Tord said, pointing out how that was quite the price just for one dress. However, he sighed and went along with it. Sighing as he heard Sasuke, he once again punched him in the arm. “I wonder if your ‘mama’ regrets giving you that,” He said, rolling his eyes. Tord was different when it was just him and Sasuke, not in a bad way, well, maybe it could be viewed as that, but it wasn't really. Tord was just less scared, and happier, and that was enough for Tord, at the very least.

Cayden was screaming before his feet had even left the ground. He barely had time to react, before he was suddenly on the ground, staring at Hades. There was a lot of screaming going on in his head, unsure of how to register all of this. He stared at Hades, blankly nodding. However, it hurt Cayden ever so slightly. Yes, he knew he didn’t have powers, and he was pretty accepting of that. However, when he saw people having fun with theirs, jealousy and sadness filled him, knowing he could never even be slightly useful. Well, he could be, probably, but stabbing people in the eye with a pencil wasn’t the way to live your life.

Leucos
February 11th, 2018, 03:17 PM
Hs laughs softly “ I’m smile a real man that loves to get dirty. I’m also the how to say.. student of big winter I believe you know him?”

Abe blinked " winter ? Name does sound familiar " he said his arms now behind his back his eyes still narrowed " are you implying that I'm not a real man? " he asked his tone was a bit darker . Paige put a hand over her mouth to hold in the laughter this is hilarious Broken Madness Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 12th, 2018, 07:07 AM
”You got more then you gave,” Tord said, pointing out how that was quite the price just for one dress. However, he sighed and went along with it. Sighing as he heard Sasuke, he once again punched him in the arm. “I wonder if your ‘mama’ regrets giving you that,” He said, rolling his eyes. Tord was different when it was just him and Sasuke, not in a bad way, well, maybe it could be viewed as that, but it wasn't really. Tord was just less scared, and happier, and that was enough for Tord, at the very least.

Cayden was screaming before his feet had even left the ground. He barely had time to react, before he was suddenly on the ground, staring at Hades. There was a lot of screaming going on in his head, unsure of how to register all of this. He stared at Hades, blankly nodding. However, it hurt Cayden ever so slightly. Yes, he knew he didn’t have powers, and he was pretty accepting of that. However, when he saw people having fun with theirs, jealousy and sadness filled him, knowing he could never even be slightly useful. Well, he could be, probably, but stabbing people in the eye with a pencil wasn’t the way to live your life.
He laughs softly “ no mama loves what she gave me and so do you “ He Says playfully as he begins to suddenly carry Tord princess style. “ I love you mi amor. To the whole universe and back I will continue loving you as I promised on our wedding day” He Says happily as he kisses his head softly. “ now than shall we be off or... continue flirting like this?”

Hades roars loudly as he suddenly begins to run up to diablo who suddenly grabs him by the neck and tosses him to the ground giving her a chance to take off however Hades shadows began to grab onto her and bring her down quickly. He begins to pin her down and roar loudly in victory “ I won!!” He roars causing Diablo to growl “ I would die than give into- oh Cayden .. get your boyfriend off me!!”

February 12th, 2018, 08:13 AM
He laughs softly “ no mama loves what she gave me and so do you “ He Says playfully as he begins to suddenly carry Tord princess style. “ I love you mi amor. To the whole universe and back I will continue loving you as I promised on our wedding day” He Says happily as he kisses his head softly. “ now than shall we be off or... continue flirting like this?”

Hades roars loudly as he suddenly begins to run up to diablo who suddenly grabs him by the neck and tosses him to the ground giving her a chance to take off however Hades shadows began to grab onto her and bring her down quickly. He begins to pin her down and roar loudly in victory “ I won!!” He roars causing Diablo to growl “ I would die than give into- oh Cayden .. get your boyfriend off me!!”

Tord rolled his eyes, but he smiled anyways. His body stiffened as he felt his feet suddenly leave the ground, but he was smiling. “I love you too,” He murmured. He didn’t exactly know what else to say, though he was smiling. “Well, that depends,” He said, leaning against Sasuke, “What do you want to do?” he asked, though he already knew the answer.

Cayden ended up staring, unsure of what else to do. This was scaring him, though he was also okay with this, assuming it was not out of the norm. He became aware of Diablo’s voice, and shrugged. “If you haven’t realized, he’s dating someone that isn’t me, so he isn’t my boyfriend,” he pointed out, “Second, how.” he gestured to the situation Diablo was in helplessly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 12th, 2018, 11:07 AM
Tord rolled his eyes, but he smiled anyways. His body stiffened as he felt his feet suddenly leave the ground, but he was smiling. “I love you too,” He murmured. He didn’t exactly know what else to say, though he was smiling. “Well, that depends,” He said, leaning against Sasuke, “What do you want to do?” he asked, though he already knew the answer.

Cayden ended up staring, unsure of what else to do. This was scaring him, though he was also okay with this, assuming it was not out of the norm. He became aware of Diablo’s voice, and shrugged. “If you haven’t realized, he’s dating someone that isn’t me, so he isn’t my boyfriend,” he pointed out, “Second, how.” he gestured to the situation Diablo was in helplessly.
Sasuke smiles “ hmmm~” he begins to kiss his head “ let’s go on that date. As much as I love flirting with you, I would love to take you out. It’s been a while since we’ve been on a proper date especially with that fox around stalking us...” he smiles happily as he begins to kiss his lips softly “ of course if you accept this old wolf of yours “

Diablo laughs loudly “ better than that monster of a woman!” She growls as she suddenly pushes hades off “ Sasuke made a deal, he Sano and I will be cosplaying. Me in a suit, Sasuke in a dress Sano in a dress!!” She growls loudly as she changes back into a human along with Hades “ I’m already being stalked with most of the girls here I’m not risking my life and .. chances with a girl just because you want to win that dumb vacation “

Rhubarb
February 12th, 2018, 11:08 AM
Madness always continues my friend :3
I'm I accepted?

February 12th, 2018, 11:27 AM
Sasuke smiles “ hmmm~” he begins to kiss his head “ let’s go on that date. As much as I love flirting with you, I would love to take you out. It’s been a while since we’ve been on a proper date especially with that fox around stalking us...” he smiles happily as he begins to kiss his lips softly “ of course if you accept this old wolf of yours “

Diablo laughs loudly “ better than that monster of a woman!” She growls as she suddenly pushes hades off “ Sasuke made a deal, he Sano and I will be cosplaying. Me in a suit, Sasuke in a dress Sano in a dress!!” She growls loudly as she changes back into a human along with Hades “ I’m already being stalked with most of the girls here I’m not risking my life and .. chances with a girl just because you want to win that dumb vacation “

Tord smiled, his eyes lit up happily. “Well, Let’s go then,” He said. He was smiling, leaning against Sasuke. Tord was slightly tired, but not tired enough so that it made him feel annoyed. He felt fine, waiting for Sasuke to lead him.

Cayden shrugged. “Suits aren’t that bad though,” he pointed out. It was all personal preference. He didn’t really care about what others thought of him, though maybe it was a bigger deal to other people then it was to him. He just listened in silence, tempted to back away, through something kept his feet glued to the ground.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 12th, 2018, 11:36 AM
I'm I accepted?

Yep! :3

Rhubarb
February 12th, 2018, 11:41 AM
Yep! :3
Thanks!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 12th, 2018, 11:41 AM
Tord smiled, his eyes lit up happily. “Well, Let’s go then,” He said. He was smiling, leaning against Sasuke. Tord was slightly tired, but not tired enough so that it made him feel annoyed. He felt fine, waiting for Sasuke to lead him.

Cayden shrugged. “Suits aren’t that bad though,” he pointed out. It was all personal preference. He didn’t really care about what others thought of him, though maybe it was a bigger deal to other people then it was to him. He just listened in silence, tempted to back away, through something kept his feet glued to the ground.
Sasuke smiles happily “ as you wish have you eaten?” He asks softly as he begins to walk out of the room still carrying Tord. I know a good restaurant and I believe there is a beautiful park nearby unless you wanna head back home and watch a movie “

Diablo growls “ have you seen me? If I wear a suit not only will many women will be after me and touching me! But the girl I’m After will probably look away and I intend to love her not push her away!” Hades laughs softly “ but what if she’s into that type of stuff Diablo... oh Cayden have you seen a red orb yet?”

Rhubarb
February 12th, 2018, 11:50 AM
Sasuke smiles happily “ as you wish have you eaten?” He asks softly as he begins to walk out of the room still carrying Tord. I know a good restaurant and I believe there is a beautiful park nearby unless you wanna head back home and watch a movie “

Diablo growls “ have you seen me? If I wear a suit not only will many women will be after me and touching me! But the girl I’m After will probably look away and I intend to love her not push her away!” Hades laughs softly “ but what if she’s into that type of stuff Diablo... oh Cayden have you seen a red orb yet?”
Jason woke up in his room alone. again. His temmie clock was going off. "Why do I still have this?" He patted the top and it stopped. He got up ready for school. He did the daily things, brushing teeth, dressing, the normal. He went down stairs the get breakfast ready. Cereal again. Everything felt normal and ordinary. He stuck his hand into his pocket and pulled out a penny and then ate it.

February 12th, 2018, 01:57 PM

Tord shook his head, not having really touched food at all during the course of the day. “I’m good with whatever,” he murmured, smiling. He wasn’t exactly one to choose unless he had to, smiling the whole time.

Cayden shrugged. He wasn’t going to deal with someone else’s girl problems. He was fine on his own, and only really cared when it came to his. Then again, he had never really been in a relationship, so he would have to see where this went. Hades’s voice cut into Cayden’s mind, and he shook his head. He had forgotten all about the orb really, and hadn’t been looking for it, waiting in silence now.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 13th, 2018, 10:41 AM
Tord shook his head, not having really touched food at all during the course of the day. “I’m good with whatever,” he murmured, smiling. He wasn’t exactly one to choose unless he had to, smiling the whole time.

Cayden shrugged. He wasn’t going to deal with someone else’s girl problems. He was fine on his own, and only really cared when it came to his. Then again, he had never really been in a relationship, so he would have to see where this went. Hades’s voice cut into Cayden’s mind, and he shook his head. He had forgotten all about the orb really, and hadn’t been looking for it, waiting in silence now.
He smiles softly “ than dinner it is. Now let’s get out of here before Naruto-“ speak of the devil Naruto was already right by them. He smiles “ running away Sasuke?” Sasuke laughs softly as he held Tord close “ we have a lot of time Naruto I thought might as well treat my love to some dinner..” Naruto laughs “ I see. Well have fun!” He Says as he begins to walk away and almost immediately Sasukes wings begins to appear on his back “ alright time to go. Hold on tight!”

Hades nods as he begins to think “ ... maybe Killer found him. Well we got-“ diablo tried to run again only to be caught by Hades shadow “ diablo. Oh! Do you need help with anything Cayden?” He asks with a soft smile.

February 13th, 2018, 02:48 PM
He smiles softly “ than dinner it is. Now let’s get out of here before Naruto-“ speak of the devil Naruto was already right by them. He smiles “ running away Sasuke?” Sasuke laughs softly as he held Tord close “ we have a lot of time Naruto I thought might as well treat my love to some dinner..” Naruto laughs “ I see. Well have fun!” He Says as he begins to walk away and almost immediately Sasukes wings begins to appear on his back “ alright time to go. Hold on tight!”

Hades nods as he begins to think “ ... maybe Killer found him. Well we got-“ diablo tried to run again only to be caught by Hades shadow “ diablo. Oh! Do you need help with anything Cayden?” He asks with a soft smile.

Tord smiled. Once he heard Naruto, he froze, and glanced over at the man, calming down slightly. He listened to the conversation in silence, not exactly caring, and soon enough, it was over. Tord froze as he saw Sasuke’s wings, jealously bubbling in him for a moment, before he calmed down, and tightened his grip on Sasuke, closing his eyes.

Cayden shrugged, as he honestly had no idea. He watched Diablo try to run away in silence, and when Hades talked to him, he shook his head. “Not that I know of,” he murmured, smiling awkwardly, just standing where he was, not knowing whether to move or not.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 13th, 2018, 03:51 PM
Tord smiled. Once he heard Naruto, he froze, and glanced over at the man, calming down slightly. He listened to the conversation in silence, not exactly caring, and soon enough, it was over. Tord froze as he saw Sasuke’s wings, jealously bubbling in him for a moment, before he calmed down, and tightened his grip on Sasuke, closing his eyes.

Cayden shrugged, as he honestly had no idea. He watched Diablo try to run away in silence, and when Hades talked to him, he shook his head. “Not that I know of,” he murmured, smiling awkwardly, just standing where he was, not knowing whether to move or not.
Sasuke looks at him a bit than smiles “ me and Naruto are done my love. He’s with sage and grace now. No need to be jealous~ but I guess that’s a good thing it means you love me a lot “ He Says happily as he begins to walk towards the window

Hades nods “ than... how about a little get together? I really want to hang out with you of course if you don’t mind me.” He says happily however something was off with his forced smile almost desperate even. Diablo sees it and begins to look away “ ... she’s in a bad mood?” She asks loudly causing hades to jump a bit “ ... yes.. she is..” diablo sighs loudly “ stay with us today hades. We don’t want you to-“ Hades stops her with a forced smile “ don’t worry... she won’t do anything I swear this time....” diablo eyes glowed “ that’s a damn lie hades. You were out of it this morning I know she did something hades don’t lie... “ she looks at Cayden “ ... Cayden watch hades for a bit.”

February 13th, 2018, 04:26 PM
Sasuke looks at him a bit than smiles “ me and Naruto are done my love. He’s with sage and grace now. No need to be jealous~ but I guess that’s a good thing it means you love me a lot “ He Says happily as he begins to walk towards the window

Hades nods “ than... how about a little get together? I really want to hang out with you of course if you don’t mind me.” He says happily however something was off with his forced smile almost desperate even. Diablo sees it and begins to look away “ ... she’s in a bad mood?” She asks loudly causing hades to jump a bit “ ... yes.. she is..” diablo sighs loudly “ stay with us today hades. We don’t want you to-“ Hades stops her with a forced smile “ don’t worry... she won’t do anything I swear this time....” diablo eyes glowed “ that’s a damn lie hades. You were out of it this morning I know she did something hades don’t lie... “ she looks at Cayden “ ... Cayden watch hades for a bit.”

”I know,” Tord said, smiling. He didn’t want to say that wasn’t the reason he was jealous, just going with that instead. Was that a normal thing to be jealous of? He didn’t know, placing his head against Sasuke again.

Tord was quiet, managing to nod, though he really didn’t know how long he’d be able to keep up with them. “I know it’s not my place to judge anyone’s relationship,” he murmured, “But if what’s-her-name is hurting you, you really shouldn’t be staying with her” he completed his thought, then nodded in Diablo’s direction, shifting uneasily from one foot to the other.

Rhubarb
February 13th, 2018, 06:30 PM

He burned the copper within him allowing a power to come through. He walked down the hall ignored not just because he was nothing to notice but people somewhat where forced to forget he was their thanks to the copper. He liked using copper he was unoticed except by people looking for him but it made him feel safe anyway. He walked down the hall and over to the haunted house craft tables. There where spiders, gouls, and fake dead bodies lying on the tables. He tried to see if anything had metal in it. Only the spiders had metal he couldn't tell which type (I appeared to be a blend) but he knew if he needed he could fight. He always thought like this worrying about being seen or haveing to fight despite the fact no one tried to threaten him. He liked being alone he was like this for long time. He had grown up in the alleyways quite and dark. He only noticed his power build up very slowly but when he used it he could make coins fly out of peoples pockets and come to him. The other stole from him but didn't try to hurt him. They used him like a well for money. That was what his life was like till he meet Hades. Hades showed him this place. Naturaly he had always admired Hades seeing as he had brought him here... He snaped back to the task at hand. Huanted house.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 14th, 2018, 02:20 PM
”I know,” Tord said, smiling. He didn’t want to say that wasn’t the reason he was jealous, just going with that instead. Was that a normal thing to be jealous of? He didn’t know, placing his head against Sasuke again.

Tord was quiet, managing to nod, though he really didn’t know how long he’d be able to keep up with them. “I know it’s not my place to judge anyone’s relationship,” he murmured, “But if what’s-her-name is hurting you, you really shouldn’t be staying with her” he completed his thought, then nodded in Diablo’s direction, shifting uneasily from one foot to the other.
Sasuke smiles softly as he begins to walk out of the window and almost immediately they had taken flight. His shadow like wings spread out and now flapping a bit powerfully taking them both to the air. He smiles happily “ it’s been a while since I’ve done this huh?”

Diablo nods “ that’s what we’ve been telling him but that girl... she’s dangerous “ she says as she begins to stand up “ anyway hades come on and Cayden-“ she pushes hades to him and smiles “ take care of him im going to give that girl a piece of my mind understand-“ she was cut by Hades who’s eyes glowed “ No! ... it’s okay really just... leave it to me.. I’ll take care of her..”

February 14th, 2018, 03:15 PM
Sasuke smiles softly as he begins to walk out of the window and almost immediately they had taken flight. His shadow like wings spread out and now flapping a bit powerfully taking them both to the air. He smiles happily “ it’s been a while since I’ve done this huh?”

Diablo nods “ that’s what we’ve been telling him but that girl... she’s dangerous “ she says as she begins to stand up “ anyway hades come on and Cayden-“ she pushes hades to him and smiles “ take care of him im going to give that girl a piece of my mind understand-“ she was cut by Hades who’s eyes glowed “ No! ... it’s okay really just... leave it to me.. I’ll take care of her..”

Tord was frozen, trying to down everything that was happening. They were flying, they were flying! Okay, that was...normal? He had been here, he should have known it was normal! After mentally scolding himself, he heard Sasuke, and nodded, smiling. “I suppose it has been,” he admitted, shrugging.

Cayden was quiet, unsure of what to do. He didn’t exactly want to nod, this was up to Hades, not him. He fell back as Hades hit him, then calmed down and regained his footing. He just remained silent, letting the two do whatever they were doing, trembling ever so slightly as he stood there, shifting uneasily from one foot to the other.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 14th, 2018, 03:27 PM
Tord was frozen, trying to down everything that was happening. They were flying, they were flying! Okay, that was...normal? He had been here, he should have known it was normal! After mentally scolding himself, he heard Sasuke, and nodded, smiling. “I suppose it has been,” he admitted, shrugging.

Cayden was quiet, unsure of what to do. He didn’t exactly want to nod, this was up to Hades, not him. He fell back as Hades hit him, then calmed down and regained his footing. He just remained silent, letting the two do whatever they were doing, trembling ever so slightly as he stood there, shifting uneasily from one foot to the other.
He laughs softly “ yep it has now than.. how tightly can you hold onto me?” He asks calmly as he begins to stay in the air a bit letting his wings do their work on staying in the air. Than he smiles “ hmm... if I get a kiss I won’t fly fast~”

Hades growls softly as he looks away than he looks at Cayden “ do whatever the hell you want” he says coldly as he just begins to walk off coldly. Diablo sighs softly as she looks at Cayden “ sorry about that my friend... he’s stubborn... “ she begins to walk up to him and hold out her hand “ I’m going to say something you may or may not believe so ... would you like to hear it?”

February 14th, 2018, 07:41 PM
He laughs softly “ yep it has now than.. how tightly can you hold onto me?” He asks calmly as he begins to stay in the air a bit letting his wings do their work on staying in the air. Than he smiles “ hmm... if I get a kiss I won’t fly fast~”

Hades growls softly as he looks away than he looks at Cayden “ do whatever the hell you want” he says coldly as he just begins to walk off coldly. Diablo sighs softly as she looks at Cayden “ sorry about that my friend... he’s stubborn... “ she begins to walk up to him and hold out her hand “ I’m going to say something you may or may not believe so ... would you like to hear it?”

”Until my nails bleed, which they’re pretty close to doing,” Tord laughed. Honestly, however, he was terrified. Joking was a good way to hide it. “In your dreams!” he nearly yelled, but kissed Sasuke anyways, a wide smile on his face.

Cayden froze, Hades’s tone cutting right through him. What had he done? Also, why did he care so much about one change in tone? Still shaking a bit from the shock, he looked at Diablo, blinked, then nodded. “Sure, why not,”he shrugged, trying to remain calm.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 08:27 AM
”Until my nails bleed, which they’re pretty close to doing,” Tord laughed. Honestly, however, he was terrified. Joking was a good way to hide it. “In your dreams!” he nearly yelled, but kissed Sasuke anyways, a wide smile on his face.

Cayden froze, Hades’s tone cutting right through him. What had he done? Also, why did he care so much about one change in tone? Still shaking a bit from the shock, he looked at Diablo, blinked, then nodded. “Sure, why not,”he shrugged, trying to remain calm.
He laughs softly when Tord kissed him “ cute~” he says playfully as he begins to look forward “ alright!! Let’s go!” He Says pumped up and extremely happy as he opens his wings and soon takes off of course slowly not to scare his love.

Diablo nods “ ...” she sighs “ hades forgive me but... hades is actually... homosexual. He’s gayer than the rainbow, and he’s not interested in this girl in fact... he’s interested in you. She knew this and forced him into this relationship making him think that being gay is bad and all. So I hope you can understand why he’s like this.. that girl she’s hurting him.”

February 15th, 2018, 11:02 AM
He laughs softly when Tord kissed him “ cute~” he says playfully as he begins to look forward “ alright!! Let’s go!” He Says pumped up and extremely happy as he opens his wings and soon takes off of course slowly not to scare his love.

Diablo nods “ ...” she sighs “ hades forgive me but... hades is actually... homosexual. He’s gayer than the rainbow, and he’s not interested in this girl in fact... he’s interested in you. She knew this and forced him into this relationship making him think that being gay is bad and all. So I hope you can understand why he’s like this.. that girl she’s hurting him.”

Tord just smiled, as he didn't know what else he could do. Smiling was easy, so he smiled. He just stayed close to Sasuke, scared of falling. He watched the wings, wide eyed, his hand was clutching Sasuke's arm, trying his best not to cling so hard so that he was hurting Sasuke.

Cayden raised his eyebrow. "I must battle him for the title of gayest," he laughed, before calming down slightly. "I knew, I know the signs," he said simply. "However, this is the first I've heard of him being interested in me." he managed to take a breath to let him breathe normally. "I don't know what or how to do it, but I will do everything with the few rations of power I have to help you," he said, trying to remain calm.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 16th, 2018, 02:32 PM
Tord just smiled, as he didn't know what else he could do. Smiling was easy, so he smiled. He just stayed close to Sasuke, scared of falling. He watched the wings, wide eyed, his hand was clutching Sasuke's arm, trying his best not to cling so hard so that he was hurting Sasuke.

Cayden raised his eyebrow. "I must battle him for the title of gayest," he laughed, before calming down slightly. "I knew, I know the signs," he said simply. "However, this is the first I've heard of him being interested in me." he managed to take a breath to let him breathe normally. "I don't know what or how to do it, but I will do everything with the few rations of power I have to help you," he said, trying to remain calm.
He smiles softly “ you know you can hurt me a bit I don’t mind a bit of pain” He Says as he continues flying on eventually he was flying over a park.

She laughs softly “ to be that gay best friend!” She says with a soft smile “ .... he’s always been interested in you just got into a bit of trouble with her... I just need you to tell me what do you think about him? Is he a good man or do you just see him as a friend?”

February 16th, 2018, 04:49 PM
He smiles softly “ you know you can hurt me a bit I don’t mind a bit of pain” He Says as he continues flying on eventually he was flying over a park.

She laughs softly “ to be that gay best friend!” She says with a soft smile “ .... he’s always been interested in you just got into a bit of trouble with her... I just need you to tell me what do you think about him? Is he a good man or do you just see him as a friend?”

Tord shook his head. He didn’t want to hurt Sasuke, he couldn’t, as even accidentally bumping him hurt Tord mentally. Looking down at Thebes park, he tried to remain calm, and not have a panic attack over being so far up.

Cayden shrugged, not really thinking anything of it. “If he can actually get himself out of his relationship, then maybe,” He said, though it was definitely a yes. Pushing his hands in his pockets, he quietly looked at Diablo, hoping his answer would be enough and he wouldn’t have to have a spasm to show how he cared.

Darky
February 24th, 2018, 08:51 AM
Name: snowy stone
Looks: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fd/17/eb/fd17eb2629d706a14061576d535aae39.jpg
as owl: https://whitewolfjourneys.com/wpnew/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Owl.jpg
(I give credit to thd artists)
Personality:tbrp
Abilities or powers ( don’t copy others! Come up with some awesome stuff no op okay?):turns into white owl. Flight. Parkour skills
Weaknesses: getting hit in wings
Sexuality:bi
Any crushes or maybe lover you have ;3 : open
Role ( if you’re a student or a teacher. Or anything school like a nurse or something):student
Questions:to late to join?

. Broken Madness

Darky
February 24th, 2018, 10:37 AM
Looks: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fd/17/eb/fd17eb2629d706a14061576d535aae39.jpg
Abilities or powers ( don’t copy others! Come up with some awesome stuff no op okay?):turns into white owl. Flight. Parkour skills
Role ( if you’re a student or a teacher. Or anything school like a nurse or something):student

. Broken Madness
bump

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 24th, 2018, 10:49 AM

. Broken Madness
Accepted!

Darky
February 24th, 2018, 12:33 PM
Snowy walked into the building and went to her locker. She grabbed what she need for her next class as her white wings were folded back. She locked her locker and flew around.(has any classes started)

Fuzzy
February 24th, 2018, 12:41 PM
Olivia sat in the music room eating her lunch. She was an odd character when it came to eating, well to some.
It wasn't how she was eating but what. This young women was, at the moment, eating a bowl of cottage cheese and green apples. She hadn't heard that all the classes were going to work together on the hunted house so she wasn't prepared. After taking a spoon of her food she tapped her spoon on her lip. Why? Well she did that sometimes when she thought. Though she wasn't thinking to much, mostly looking out the window wondering what to teach in her next class. It really depends on who shows up. She thought. Olivia might be the music teacher in this school but she also liked to draw things. But that wasn't something she told people, she liked to keep it to herself. For no real reason she just liked to have something to herself that no one knew about at that was her drawings. Yes, Olivia loved music it was a passion, but she also liked other arty things.

~Open~

Ryoko sat in a room alone, just how she liked it. She was mostly leaning on the wall as she sat trying to decided what to do. Right now she was playing with fire, literary. She'd open her hand and curate a flame then close it to make it smaller. Why did she do this? Well she was board and was trying to hide from everyone. Ryoko hated to be around others and kinda wished she wasn't in a school but she was. She also knew she could scare someone off if they saw her with fire. Though not everyone was scared of it and she sometimes tried to hide her powers. Which didn't make since, the school of Broken madness was full of students and teachers with some special power or ability. Ryoko just wanted to left alone, so maybe she didn't want to be called out on or anything because of her unique powers.

~Open~
Bump~

Snowy walked into the building and went to her locker. She grabbed what she need for her next class as her white wings were folded back. She locked her locker and flew around.(has any classes started)

Music class can start, Olivia is just eating and looking out a window.(She's the music teacher)

Darky
February 24th, 2018, 01:08 PM
Bump~

Music class can start, Olivia is just eating and looking out a window.(She's the music teacher)
okay she plays percussion and I do play percussion in real life

Fuzzy
February 24th, 2018, 01:44 PM
okay she plays percussion and I do play percussion in real life

Cool, I don't know much about that. XD I only play Violin, Piano and sing. But I can still have Olivia teach music.

Darky
March 1st, 2018, 05:53 AM
snowy flew to music with her band book and her mallets/sticks. She knocked on the door.
"hello?" Snowy asked.

Fuzzyfeline

Darky
March 25th, 2018, 06:50 AM

Darky
March 25th, 2018, 04:29 PM

Darky
March 29th, 2018, 06:34 AM

CreatureOfHabit
April 1st, 2018, 06:01 PM
Name: Leminscate

Looks: Non Credit: http://pixelart.studio/Gallery/Details/d4fc57a8-5bb9-4534-b314-ea5e5a2c6adc

Credit: http://pixelart.studio/Gallery/Details/67a1d3e5-a7d4-4264-bbe5-acbf3e894d5e

Personality: She can be cocky and enjoys ticking people off. She believes in doing whatever she can to eliminate competition, even if it gives her the reputation of being cruel and insensitive. However, she can be caring and loyal, though this only tends to show at her current home.
Abilities or powers: She can imitate any sound or frequency, which she uses for diversions.
Voice Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOVjthM62M8
Weaknesses: She gets hurt easily, and her overconfidence often results in her turning something into a disaster.
Sexuality: Prefers Males
Any crushes or maybe lover you have: Not yet... ;3
Role: Student
Other: Her species is a Mimic, and she is on Earth, currently under the care of Vulpisare- https://goo.gl/images/xmKxpk
Voice:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIr2ImiSYuM (Elscipsa's Voice/Voice Actor)
Questions: None, but expect a ref sheet for Vulipare as well!

CreatureOfHabit
April 1st, 2018, 06:18 PM
Name: Vulpiare Mastiff
Looks:https://goo.gl/images/xmKxpk
Personality: Very quiet, but hides the fact that she cares for Luminscate, overprotective, but is a high authority figure, as well as intimating to many.
Abilities or powers:
Weaknesses: She can be easily seduced, takes anti depressants. (Not trying to make this edgy.. XD)
Sexuality: Homo Sexual
Any crushes or maybe lover you have: None Yet
Role: Often is featured away from the school, but usually don't come into the story much.
Other: Nope!
Questions: