PDA

View Full Version : Mistwing's everything finder

Radler
February 9th, 2018, 09:35 AM
I've just created a Thunderclan warrior named Mistwing (https://radlers.weebly.com/mistwing.html) and am looking for a few connections before I develop her backstory.

Mother(0/1): ideally atleast 36 moons old.

Father(0/2): ideally atleast 36 moons old.

Littermates(0/-): ideally around 21 moons.

Friends (1/-): ideally warriors.
Leaftail Leaf_tail

Acquantices(0/-): any

Rivals/enemies(0/3): any

Former mentor(0/1): ideally atleast 34 moons old

Apprentice(0/1): any

I don't mind adjusting her age to match with the families ages.

Form without link -
Name:
Sexuality:
Personality:
Anything else:
Role:
Tag me:

Form with link -
Name (linked):
Anything else:
Role:
Tag me:

Radler
February 11th, 2018, 09:01 AM
Bump

Leaf_tail
February 11th, 2018, 09:28 AM
Form with link -
Name (linked): Leaftail (https://aishaswarriors.weebly.com/leaftail.html)
Anything else: Nope!
Role: Friend and/or Acquaintance
Tag @Radler

Radler
February 11th, 2018, 09:39 AM
Form with link -
Name (linked): Leaftail (https://aishaswarriors.weebly.com/leaftail.html)
Anything else: Nope!
Role: Friend and/or Acquaintance
Tag @Radler

Accepted, thanks! Because of the age difference I think the backstory would be best that they become friends when Leaftail became a warrior.

Owl
February 11th, 2018, 11:50 AM
Form without link - [I haven't gotten the chance to put these kitties on my Charrie site but I will today! I just wanted to apply before the spots got taken lol]
Name: Eucalyptuspaw
Sexuality: Straight
Personality(Will Expand Later on Charrie Site): Eucalyptuspaw is sweeter than candy. She doesn't have a mean bone in her body. When she gets upset the hair on her back stands on end and her face scrunches up in a cute manner. She's very respectful and loyal to those in her clan. She doesn't argue and things arguing is a waste of time and likes to talk things out. Eucalyptuspaw is loving and caring towards all members of her clans. She can be distant and reserved around those not in her clan. She is always bubbly and happy.
Anything else: I'm thinking maybe since Mistwing has a fear of blindness that when training she accidentally almost blinds Eucalyptuspaw and leaves a scar across one of her eyes? Or maybe one eye get blinded.
Role: Apprentice!
Tag me: Radler

Name: Rowanblaze
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Rowanblaze has two sides to him. One side shows his strength, ability, and loyalty to his clan. He upholds the warrior code, takes his duties seriously, and does the best he can for his clan even if it mean risking his life. This tom cat will help anyone in need IF they are apart of his clan. He doesn't tolerate Loners, Rogues, DS cats, etc. If these cats show their loyalty to Thunderclan, he reconsiders his judgement. Rowanblaze's other side shows his softer, caring side. He's very friendly and enjoys playing with kids, helping apprentices when their mentors are patrolling or hunting. He enjoys spending time with his friends and sunning himself in camp. He is also very loving to those close to him. Making sure they take care of themselves. He is a tom that looks after his clan.
Anything else: Best friends and then maybe they could start liking each other if you'd be up for that.
Role: Best Friends then maybe more.

Will edit for pictures of them!