PDA

View Full Version : Possibly returning

Agnate
February 7th, 2018, 10:42 PM
Hey! I'm not sure if many of you guys remember me, but I was here for like... what, a year before the chatbox was removed? I left around that time and slightly came back a little bit for a while a few months back I believe. Anyways, for those of you that do remember me, would you wanna see me give i t another attempt at returning?

wren
February 7th, 2018, 10:45 PM
AGNATE!
Yes you need to return so we can be friends again
I will not loose you again... ;-;

rubinaito
February 7th, 2018, 10:48 PM
Aggy!
I used to be Rubinaito if you don't recognize me after calling you that.

Owl
February 7th, 2018, 10:55 PM
AGNATE HELLO ! I have returned as well ^^

lio
February 7th, 2018, 10:57 PM
AGNATEEEEEEEEE

yeeeee

Bella~
February 7th, 2018, 11:14 PM
Hello Agnate! Welcome back! I'm Bella now, but I used to be called FanFireGreedGirl

Mango
February 8th, 2018, 09:31 AM
AGNATE! I ish Chameleon!!!!! RETURN and bring Remorapaw back! IK Remora can’t me Meddie, but I miss seeing RPs that involve Remora! LOL that I actually am bugged that when I stalk the site I don’t see Remorapaw...haha i’m so weird... Don’t worry whatever we were mad at eachother over when you left, can we start fresh lol.

Agnate
February 8th, 2018, 11:29 AM
AGNATE! I ish Chameleon!!!!! RETURN and bring Remorapaw back! IK Remora can’t me Meddie, but I miss seeing RPs that involve Remora! LOL that I actually am bugged that when I stalk the site I don’t see Remorapaw...haha i’m so weird... Don’t worry whatever we were mad at eachother over when you left, can we start fresh lol.

Remorapaw wasn't my cat... lol

BEAR.
February 8th, 2018, 11:33 AM

remora was Ludicrous Lunacy