PDA

View Full Version : Miraculous Ladybug RP (W/ OCs // Limited amount of hero and villian spots open)

Pages : [1] 2

Seraphon
February 7th, 2018, 10:48 AM
Hero Info

Spots Taken:
13/13

Spots Open:
0/13

The heroes will all work together to make a plan, but there will be three heroes who will vote and get the final say on what they will be doing.
For that, I will make a poll to choose who these three heroes are. If you would like your hero to be able to be voted for in the poll, please specify in the form.
You may only make two hero forms for now, as in the show there are about nineteen miraculous' sand i will give thirteen of those miraculous's to heroes. This will be first come first serve. If not enough people show up, though, I will let you make more. Though it's not required that you make two. You don't even have to make any.
You don't have to look up what types of miraculous's there are and which one is stronger and all, you just take an animal, make up a name that has something to do with that animal(EX: Chat Noir means Black Cat in French. Or you could just use Cat, or Black Cat), make up a name for the Kwami that hero has(EX: Tikki, Plagg, Trix), give your character a weapon(EX: Stick, Yoyo, Flute), give them a special power(EX: Lucky Charm, Cataclysm, Illusions), design a costume, and choose what their miraculous is(EX: Comb, Necklace, Earrings, Ring)

Form

Hero name:
Kwami personality(can be TBRP):
Kwami fav. food(can be TBRP):
Kwami gender:
Kwami appearance:
Hero personality(can be TBRP):
Civilian personality(can be TBRP):
Backstory(not required):
Hero/Animal/Kwami species(all will be the same):
Hero costume appearance:
Civilian appearance:
Hero weapon(and what it can do):
Hero special power(and what it can do):
Hero miraculous(and what it looks like):
Love interest:
Other:
Questions:
Mention me:

Sorry for how much you have to fill out. I have to fill out forms too so I mean I know your pain.

Villian Info

Spots Taken:
6/6

Spots Open:
0/6

Pretty much the same as heroes but there will only be one villian that has the final say and I would like you to specify if you want yours to be voted for.
First come, first serve.
You may only make one villian form as there will only be six villains, though it is not required to make one.
Only be a villian if you're okay with you're character losing.

Form

Villian name:
Real name(can be secret):
Kwami personality(can be TBRP):
Kwami fav. food(can be TBRP):
Kwami gender:
Kwami appearance:
Villian personality(can be TBRP):
Civilian personality(can be TBRP or secret):
Backstory(not required):
Villian/Animal/Kwami species(all will be the same):
Villian costume appearance:
Civilian appearance(can be secret):
Villian weapon(and what it can do):
Villian special power(and what it can do):
Villian miraculous(and what it looks like):
Other:
Questions:
Mention me:

If you would like to make a civilian then please make up a form and those will always be accepted!

This will take place in Paris and there will be no akumatizing unless we have a Villian that can do that AND some civilians And a character with Ladybug's powers.
Edit: We now have a Villian that can akumatize( Aphmau plushie), I hero that can deevilize akumas( DismissedDreams), and as many civilians as you need/want to be akumatized, so if you need a civilian for anything(parent, waiter, victim, etc) VM me cuz I can RP them.

Those who might be interested:
Rivergold
Twilight01

Hope you have fun!! I will post my forms in a second!

IF YOU DONT MENTION ME I WILL NOT ACCEPT YOU!!

Seraphon
February 7th, 2018, 11:00 AM
Forms

Hero name:Alley Cat
Kwami name:Holly
Kwami personality(can be TBRP):TBRP
Kwami fav. food(can be TBRP):TBRP
Kwami gender:Female
Kwami appearance:Just a normal black cat(pretty much Plagg XD)
Hero personality(can be TBRP):TBRP
Civilian personality(can be TBRP):TBRP
Backstory(not required):None
Hero/Animal/Kwami species(all will be the same):Black Cat
Hero costume appearance:Black Cat costume XD
Civilian appearance: Dark brown hair dark brown eyes tan skin
Hero weapon(and what it can do):yarn lasso thing, is basically a remake of Ladybug's Yoyo XD
Hero special power(and what it can do):Shock wave. Freezes opponent in their tracks, but only for three seconds
Hero miraculous(and what it looks like):Necklace with a cat face on in. One by one the eyes, nose, mouth, and whiskers disappear
Love interest:Open
Other:She will be competing for the jury thing
Questions:No
Mention me:No

Hero name:Timber Wolf
Kwami name:Theodore
Kwami gender:Male
Kwami appearance:White wolf with black paws, ears, and tail tip,and dark brown almost black eyes
Hero personality(can be TBRP):TBRP
Civilian personality(can be TBRP):TBRP
Hero/Animal/Kwami species(all will be the same):Wolf
Hero costume appearance:White wolf costume with black paws, ears, and tail tip
Civilian appearance: Dyed white hair(naturally faded blonde) with dark brown almost black eyes
Hero weapon(and what it can do):Sword. It can be a sword X3
Hero special power(and what it can do):He doesn't call it anything,cuz that would give away his position. He, and anything his size, smaller, or a little bigger that he touches, becomes invisible for ten seconds
Hero miraculous(and what it looks like):Bracelet with wolf face. One by one the eyes disappear, the mouth disappears, the nose disappears, and then it turns from white to black.
Love interest:Open
Other:No

Villian name:Lion (prefers to be called Jungle King or just King)
Real name(can be secret):Levi
Kwami name:Leo
Kwami gender:Male
Kwami appearance:Black lion with golden eyes
Villian personality(can be TBRP):TBRP
Civilian personality(can be TBRP or secret):TBRP
Villian/Animal/Kwami species(all will be the same):Black Lion
Villian costume appearance:Black lion costume
Civilian appearance(can be secret):Black hair and dark brown almost black eyes
Villian weapon(and what it can do):Unknown
Villian special power(and what it can do):Unknown
Villian miraculous(and what it looks like):Unknown(until he comes out to fight chu dat is)
Other:Will run for Villian leader

Ill possibly add more later.

Twilight01
February 7th, 2018, 03:07 PM
Hero name: Pheonix
Kwami name: Blitzz
Kwami personality(can be TBRP): Sweet, Sarcastic, Slightly lazy
Kwami fav. food(can be TBRP): Cheese balls
Kwami gender: Female
Kwami appearance: Small red and gold kwami
Hero personality(can be TBRP): Confident, Slightly sassy, Tough
Civilian personality(can be TBRP): Sweet, Kind, Caring, Sympathetic
Backstory(not required):
Hero/Animal/Kwami species(all will be the same): Pheonix
Hero costume appearance: Red and body suit with feathered gloves. She has a tail like Rena Rogue but with feathers.
Civilian appearance: Aqua blue hoodie. Long sleeved black shirt. Blue skinny jeans, gray ankle boots. She has brown hair that fades to natural gold at the tips. She has aqua blue eyes
Hero weapon(and what it can do): Whip, acts like ladybugs yoyo.
Hero special power(and what it can do): Pheonix tears, like Chat noirs cataclysm
Hero miraculous(and what it looks like): Black choker
Love interest: Open
Other: Run for Hero leader
Questions:
Mention me: Boba Fett

Seraphon
February 7th, 2018, 03:12 PM
Hero name: Pheonix
Kwami name: Blitzz
Kwami personality(can be TBRP): Sweet, Sarcastic, Slightly lazy
Kwami fav. food(can be TBRP): Cheese balls
Kwami appearance: Small red and gold kwami
Hero personality(can be TBRP): Confident, Slightly sassy, Tough
Civilian personality(can be TBRP): Sweet, Kind, Caring, Sympathetic
Backstory(not required):
Hero/Animal/Kwami species(all will be the same): Pheonix
Hero costume appearance: Red and body suit with feathered gloves. She has a tail like Rena Rogue but with feathers.
Civilian appearance: Aqua blue hoodie. Long sleeved black shirt. Blue skinny jeans, gray ankle boots.
Hero weapon(and what it can do): Whip, acts like ladybugs you.
Hero special power(and what it can do): Pheonix tears, like Chat noirs cataclysm
Hero miraculous(and what it looks like): Black choker
Love interest: Nathaniel if possible
Other:
Questions:
Accepted! A couple of questions though.

What is her hair color and eye color and who would RP Nathaniel?

Twilight01
February 7th, 2018, 04:15 PM
Accepted! A couple of questions though.

What is her hair color and eye color and who would RP Nathaniel?
This is based off my friend's character so I'd have to ask her about the eye color. But I can change the love interest, also fixed the hair color.

Rivergold
February 7th, 2018, 04:36 PM
Hero name: Pyra
Kwami name: Drakke
Kwami personality(can be TBRP): tbrp kinda
Kwami fav. food(can be TBRP): the square single-serve ramen you get in plastic.
Kwami gender: male
Kwami appearance: in hero pic
Hero personality(can be TBRP):As Pyra she’s more bold, and much more of a trickster. She likes to steal stuff and move She is notorious for getting distracted by little things, but is really good at noticing the little things.
Civilian personality(can be TBRP): Abby is caring towards others, inherently shy, but she learned that it’s easier to make friends if she puts herself out to make friends. She tries to make others happy to the point of carrying a thin travel blanket in her backpack in case someone gets cold, and always has snacks/food in one of her pockets. She has a habit of collecting sticks and has a quite interesting collection at home. Also has ADD, which she takes medication for, and a habit of moving things around with other people’s stuff to see if they notice.(mostly pens/pencils and papers)
Backstory(not required): She was a transfer student from America several years ago, and is still fluent in French. She just...makes a few more references than they might know.
Hero/Animal/Kwami species(all will be the same): dragon
Hero costume appearance: bop (https://img00.deviantart.net/4cb8/i/2018/038/2/8/miraculous_ladybug_oc___pyra_by_abbyjmeow-dc2gzde.jpg)
Civilian appearance: bap (https://pre00.deviantart.net/e3d5/th/pre/i/2018/029/4/1/abbeline_veronica_sheppard_by_abbyjmeow-dc1j5ak.jpg)
Hero weapon(and what it can do): whip(seen in hero pic) grabs things and stretches in length similar to Ladybug’s yo-yo
Hero special power(and what it can do): Dragon Roar: cone of hurricane-speed wind and sound that temporarily deafens/stuns/blows away anything in its path. It can sometimes uproot trees at close range and throw cars. more than slightly destructive.
Hero miraculous(and what it looks like): bracelet that turns into arm guard(seen in pic) the golden stones turn black
Love interest: wanted
Other: EVERY GIRL HERE HAS YO-YO REMAKE
Also she’ll be running for jury
Questions: Age? And is there a collective school?

Seraphon
February 7th, 2018, 06:43 PM
This is based off my friend's character so I'd have to ask her about the eye color. But I can change the love interest, also fixed the hair color.
XD ok.

Rivergold

Accepted. Most of them are gonna be around the age of 15-18. There can be, I guess? XD

Faith/Alley Cat is gonna be 16

Eli/Timber Wolf is gonna be 17

So, yeah.

I guess you both can make more characters since I don't think many more people will want to come(you can also shorten the form if you want if it's just gonna be us and maybe a few others.) XD

Rivergold
February 7th, 2018, 07:14 PM
XD ok.

Rivergold

Accepted. Most of them are gonna be around the age of 15-18. There can be, I guess? XD

Faith/Alley Cat is gonna be 16

Eli/Timber Wolf is gonna be 17

So, yeah.

I guess you both can make more characters since I don't think many more people will want to come(you can also shorten the form if you want if it's just gonna be us and maybe a few others.) XD
Ehehehehhh if I make another charrie I have to draw him/her up......
Wait
Is Ladybug & Cat Noir in this? If not, who captures and purifies the akumas?

Hallowed Echo
February 7th, 2018, 07:40 PM
Hero name: Fleur Blanc
Kwami name: Snowy
Kwami personality(can be TBRP): TBRP’D
Kwami fav. food(can be TBRP): Asparagus
Kwami appearance: Snow Leopard
Hero personality(can be TBRP): Friendly, Quiet, Protective, Kindhearted.
Civilian personality(can be TBRP): Friendly, Shy, Quiet, Kindhearted
Backstory(not required): N/A
Hero/Animal/Kwami species(all will be the same): Snow Leopard
Hero costume appearance: Similar to Cat Noir’s but it has a Snow Leopard pattern. His eyes turn to a ice blue almost white color and his hair has white strands in it.
Civilian appearance: Short black hair with soft brown eyes. He wears a purple and white flannel shirt with jeans and tennis shoes. He has a orange hearing in his left ear.
Hero weapon(and what it can do): A staff and small shield
Hero special power(and what it can do): Misty Environment (just makes everything misty as a cover to escape
Hero miraculous(and what it looks like): It’s a pocket watch (when activated, the cover has a pure glowing blue paw print that slowly dims until it disappears)
Love interest: Open, he’s a huge sweetheart.
Other: He’s deaf in one ear and he’ll run to be one of the super heroes.
Questions: Nope

Rivergold
February 7th, 2018, 08:13 PM
Hero name: Fleur Blanc
Kwami name: Snowy
Kwami personality(can be TBRP): TBRP’D
Kwami fav. food(can be TBRP): Asparagus
Kwami appearance: Snow Leopard
Hero personality(can be TBRP): Friendly, Quiet, Protective, Kindhearted.
Civilian personality(can be TBRP): Friendly, Shy, Quiet, Kindhearted
Backstory(not required): N/A
Hero/Animal/Kwami species(all will be the same): Snow Leopard
Hero costume appearance: Similar to Cat Noir’s but it has a Snow Leopard pattern. His eyes turn to a ice blue almost white color and his hair has white strands in it.
Civilian appearance: Short black hair with soft brown eyes. He wears a purple and white flannel shirt with jeans and tennis shoes. He has a orange hearing in his left ear.
Hero weapon(and what it can do): A staff and small shield
Hero special power(and what it can do): Misty Environment (just makes everything misty as a cover to escape
Hero miraculous(and what it looks like): It’s a pocket watch (when activated, the cover has a pure glowing blue paw print that slowly dims until it disappears)
Love interest: Open, he’s a huge sweetheart.
Other: He’s deaf in one ear and he’ll run to be one of the super heroes.
Questions: Nope
Hmmmmmmm, an almost-but-not-quite love square?

Seraphon
February 7th, 2018, 08:32 PM
Hallowed Echo
Accepted!

Rivergold
You don't have to draw them if you don't want, you can just explain what they look like.

I also have the akumatizing thing explained in the bottom of my first post. I'm too lazy to actually write it again though.

Rivergold
February 7th, 2018, 08:37 PM
Hallowed Echo
Accepted!

Rivergold
You don't have to draw them if you don't want, you can just explain what they look like.

I also have the akumatizing thing explained in the bottom of my first post. I'm too lazy to actually write it again though.
Beautimous.
And I will have to draw.

Seraphon
February 7th, 2018, 08:40 PM
Beautimous.
And I will have to draw.
X3
If you say so.

Hallowed Echo
Oh, yeah, maybe Alley Cat/Faith can have a crush on him as Fleur Blanc? But then again, I'll have to see exactly how her personality turns out so I guess we'll see. XD

Rivergold
February 7th, 2018, 08:49 PM
X3
If you say so.

Hallowed Echo
Oh, yeah, maybe Alley Cat/Faith can have a crush on him as Fleur Blanc? But then again, I'll have to see exactly how her personality turns out so I guess we'll see. XD
I do.

Seraphon
February 7th, 2018, 09:05 PM
I do.
Nu u dun't XD jk.

You did.

I think.

Pretty sure...

Hallowed Echo
February 7th, 2018, 09:34 PM
X3
If you say so.

Hallowed Echo

I’m fine with Faith having a crush on Damien. He’ll be super shy about it though.

Seraphon
February 7th, 2018, 09:37 PM
I’m fine with Faith having a crush on Damien. He’ll be super shy about it though.
XD I feel like Faith's crush would be somewhat like Marinette's but less dramatic. She'd get really nervous around him, but, not as nervous as Marinette gets around Arien X3

Rivergold
February 8th, 2018, 01:13 AM
My second charrie! Drawn, as I said I would...

Kwami name: Glittch
Kwami personality: Tbrp
Kwami fav. food: will eat anything
Kwami appearance: bwip (https://img00.deviantart.net/df25/i/2018/042/7/e/glittch_the_unclaimable_kwami_by_abbyjmeow-dc2usdl.jpg)
Backstory(not required): a long, long time ago, this Kwami got stuck in his own miraculous. Since he was technically already inside the miraculous, he remained unable to be absorbed back into the jewelry. And it.....changed him.
Hero/Animal/Kwami species(all will be the same): I...I don’t think even HE knows
Hero weapon(and what it can do): he can bite pretty hard
Hero special power(and what it can do): he just teleports. Everywhere.
Hero miraculous(and what it looks like): a silver ring with a green tinge
Love interest:
Other: I WANT THIS GUY TO BE CANON SO BAD AND JUST RANDOMLY POP IN AND ANNOY THE CARP OUTTA HAWKMOTH Or just freak him out really bad
Questions:

Rivergold
February 8th, 2018, 01:14 AM
Hey! I asked first!

Seraphon
February 8th, 2018, 02:45 AM
Rivergold
XD accepted

And, you did?

Rivergold
February 8th, 2018, 07:41 AM
Rivergold
XD accepted

And, you did?
Technically.... but on the bottom of page 1

Seraphon
February 8th, 2018, 08:15 AM
Technically.... but on the bottom of page 1
Ah, well I mean, that's, kind of, almost asking that... X3 yeah but anyway, I was just saying that Faith could have a crush on him. XD I should put Eli into the mix and it'll be the biggest love maze EVER.

Rivergold
February 8th, 2018, 09:19 AM
Ah, well I mean, that's, kind of, almost asking that... X3 yeah but anyway, I was just saying that Faith could have a crush on him. XD I should put Eli into the mix and it'll be the biggest love maze EVER.
yes.

cute skeleton
February 8th, 2018, 09:59 AM
Villian name: howl (all i got unless someone has something better)
Real name(can be secret): shadow
Kwami name: wolf
Kwami personality(can be TBRP): tbrp
Kwami fav. food(can be TBRP): meat (any kind)
Kwami appearance: a completely black wolf kwami with yellow eyes
Villian personality(can be TBRP): tbrp
Civilian personality(can be TBRP or secret): tbrp
Backstory(not required): im just gonna let this fold out during the rp.
Villian/Animal/Kwami species(all will be the same): wolf
Villian costume appearance: she has a completely black costume with wolf ears and a tail. she has a mask covering most of her face in the shape of a wolf mask. only her eyes a visible threw the mask and her voice comes threw clearly as if the mask itself was speaking.
Civilian appearance(can be secret): a girl with dark brown hair and blue eyes. she is tall with tan skin.
Villian weapon(and what it can do): unknown
Villian special power(and what it can do): akumatizing people (is that one? i think it is)
Villian miraculous(and what it looks like): a necklace with a crescent moon on it.
Other: you have your villian that can akumatize people. also older sister to ghost
Questions:
Mention me Boba Fett

civilian name: ghost
personality: tbrp
looks: a girl with dark brown hair with the tips light golden brown. her eyes a blue.
gets akumatized?: i do not wish for her to get akumatized
backstory: same as shadow.
other: younger sister to shadow
questions: nope
Boba Fett

Seraphon
February 8th, 2018, 11:13 AM
Aphmau plushie

Accepted.

Imma just randomly make up civilians whenever you want somebody to get akumatized XD

Now we just need someone with Ladybug's power to deevilize stuff.

Do you want howl/shadow to run for the Villian leader?

Aquarius
February 8th, 2018, 11:39 AM
Hero name
Crescent Lynx (Lynx De La Lune)
Real name
Selene Herschel
Kwami name
Silke
Kwami personality(can be TBRP)
Talkative and friendly, but a good thinker and can be various at times, although she lives for amusement and loves to joke around with Selene as long as she knows she wouldn't mind. She is very stubborn though, and likes to stick by decisions.
Kwami fav. food(can be TBRP)
Blueberries
Kwami gender
Female
Kwami appearance
A little lynx-like Kwami, with little dapples on her skin and she has a long, winding thin tail that gets bigger towards the end. She has two pointed ears with tufts at the top of them. She is mostly a light silver and has white near her mouth and eyes.
Hero personality(can be TBRP)
Selene is a pretty independant girl, and she has a tendency to try and push others away. She is kind and tries to help people as much as she can, as she doesn't like anyone to be hurt or to be sad. She is very talkative and friendly but is typically known as a nerd, so many people try to avoid her and she only has a small group of people she trusts. She loves to read and write and is also very musical, which is her main passion, but she is often bullied so she tries to keep her hobbies to herself. She gets excited really easily and is often easily-impressed, making her a positive person to be around. She doesn't like being alone but she often is, for she does what she loves in solitude because a lot of people around her like to try and bring her down.
Civilian personality(can be TBRP)
As a hero, Selene's personality is played up a bit. Crescent is a more open girl, and she likes talking to nearly anyone and will not refuse to answer any questions. She is social and tries to see the good in everyone, although that can sometimes be hard. She gets along with other superheroes and is actually quite flirty, often teasing the others around her. Although she is a hopeless romantic she doesn't let it show and just showcases some of herself through her played up personality, and makes a lot of puns and finds joy in amusement.
Backstory(not required)
TBRP, she's just a simple girl from a simple town living an all-but-simple life!
Hero/Animal/Kwami species(all will be the same)
Lynx
Hero costume appearance
When becoming Crescent Lynx, Verle’s hair becomes longer and reaches down to her waist, but it stays down. It becomes slightly more wavy to hide her identity, and her eyes take on a more feline-looking gaze, with her pupil being sharper. She wears a silver bodysuit like most heroes, with faint black lynx markings on the body. Her legs up to her knee and her her arms are both black, and she has a black ring above the black marking on each arm and leg. She sports a folded collar on the suit which is white, and her hands and feet are both white too. She takes on a spotted silver mask. Her choker, with the charm resembling a cat eye, is slightly above her collar. She does not sport anything resembling a tail but on her head she has two pointed fabric lynx ears pinned into her hair, which react sometimes to her emotions as seen with other feline miraculous holders.
Civilian appearance
When not taking on her Crescent Lynx persona, Verle is a light-skinned girl with long, dark-brown hair that she usually keeps slightly wavy and down. She has dark brown eyes and mostly wears a white tank-top with a light denim jacket over it, with darker blue jeans and knee-high. It’s a pretty plain outfit, for she isn’t really into fashion. Around her neck she wears a lace black choker with a silver charm on it. This also serves as her Miraculous, with the charm taking on a dark amber cat-eye image when inhibited by Silke.
Hero weapon(and what it can do)
Mirror, it can reflect both light and darkness onto whoever she points it towards.
Hero special power(and what it can do)
Her power is called Teleportal, she can send herself short distances away (a few feet) with just appearing, without physically crossing the distance. She can only do it a maximum of four times before her Miraculous finally starts to tick down the minutes.
Hero miraculous(and what it looks like)
It's a simple black choker with a gem hanging on it that looks a bit like a feline eye.
Love interest
Open!
Other
Her Miraculous is on her choker, where Silke absorbs into. Her catchphrase to transform is "Silke, fangs out!"
Questions
None!
Mention me Boba Fett

Seraphon
February 8th, 2018, 11:50 AM
Aquarius wow dats a lot XD I'm going to go ahead and accept you though.

Rivergold
February 8th, 2018, 12:20 PM
~snipped~
What's your power and weapon?

cute skeleton
February 8th, 2018, 01:06 PM
Aphmau plushie

Accepted.

Imma just randomly make up civilians whenever you want somebody to get akumatized XD

Now we just need someone with Ladybug's power to deevilize stuff.

Do you want howl/shadow to run for the Villian leader?
sure

Seraphon
February 8th, 2018, 02:05 PM
Aphmau plushie
Ok

Rivergold
At the bottom of her post it says work in progresssssssssssssss :3

Rivergold
February 8th, 2018, 04:57 PM
Aphmau plushie
Ok

Rivergold
At the bottom of her post it says work in progresssssssssssssss :3
Okie, but when will we start?

Seraphon
February 8th, 2018, 05:03 PM
Twilight01 Rivergold Hallowed Echo Aphmau plushie Aquarius

I'm pretty sure that's everyone)

I guess we can start. It's just no Villian or hero will be able to make any of the big choices since we don't have enough heroes or villains.

So do you guys wanna start yet or wait?

If we do start someone needs to RP the villian(if we start with a battle. We could just start at the school if ya want)

Rivergold
February 8th, 2018, 05:08 PM
Twilight01 Rivergold Hallowed Echo Aphmau plushie Aquarius

I guess we can start. It's just no Villian or hero will be able to make any of the big choices since we don't have enough heroes or villains.

If we do start someone needs to RP the villian(if we start with a battle. We could just start at the school if ya want)
(YUUUUSSSSSS wait is this starting like origins or does everyone have their miraculous and Kwami? *thinks it’ll be a good way to weed out the non-posters*)

Seraphon
February 8th, 2018, 05:10 PM
(YUUUUSSSSSS wait is this starting like origins or does everyone have their miraculous and Kwami? *thinks it’ll be a good way to weed out the non-posters*)
You choose it doesn't really matter to me)

cute skeleton
February 8th, 2018, 05:12 PM
[SIZE="3"]Twilight01 Rivergold Hallowed Echo Aphmau plushie Aquarius

im fine with either, and i can have howl do it if we start with a battle. and i think starting at school actually sounds like a good idea.)/SIZE]

Rivergold
February 8th, 2018, 05:19 PM
So, are we starting with the appearance of da peerless black boxes?)

Aquarius
February 8th, 2018, 06:31 PM
(Tag me where you start!)

Rivergold
February 8th, 2018, 06:36 PM
(Tag me where you start!)
...if we do...>.> )

Aquarius
February 8th, 2018, 06:41 PM
What's your power and weapon?
I updated the post and added that! <3

Aquarius
February 8th, 2018, 06:44 PM
...if we do...>.> )
I can start if y'all would like. Do we have a plot?

Rivergold
February 8th, 2018, 06:51 PM
I can start if y'all would like. Do we have a plot?
The problem is that we don’t know if we’re all starting from ground zero and finding the miraculous(es? i?) or starting with established superheros)

Rivergold
February 8th, 2018, 06:53 PM
I updated the post and added that! <3
XD “Fangs out” is Pyra’s catchphrase too

Seraphon
February 8th, 2018, 07:14 PM
Do you guys want to start from the beginning considering we haven't chosen hero/Villian leaders yet? Rivergold Aquarius Twilight01 Aphmau plushie Hallowed Echo)

Rivergold
February 8th, 2018, 07:20 PM
Do you guys want to start from the beginning considering we haven't chosen hero/Villian leaders yet? Rivergold Aquarius Twilight01 Aphmau plushie Hallowed Echo)
YES
But why three?

Hallowed Echo
February 8th, 2018, 07:57 PM

I’m getting ready to go to bed. But mention when you start please.

Twilight01
February 8th, 2018, 08:05 PM
Let's start from ground zero. Without the Miraculous's. I gtg to bed though so in the morning EST

cute skeleton
February 8th, 2018, 08:09 PM

yes

Seraphon
February 8th, 2018, 08:12 PM
Ok, I guess we can start tomorrow XD

Rivergold, so there isn't too many RPers Rping to together, so there isn't one person making decisions, and so there is almost never a tie XD)

Aquarius
February 9th, 2018, 08:34 AM
I guess I'll start.
--
The satisfying sound of the door creaking open filled Selene's mind. The younger girl closed the door behind her, wishing to go outside into town because her parents and brother were both at work. Alone but craving social interaction she knew she probably wouldn't recieve, the dark-haired girl yawned as the crisp sun hit her.
Making a sound that resembled something of purring, the bubbly yet hidden girl made her way over to the sidewalk, looking around with wide eyes if there was anyone she knew meandering around. When only strangers met her gaze, she could feel her heart drop into her stomach, but she expected it anyways. Selene sighed as she clutched at her bag that was slung over her shoulder, taking in the feeling of the concrete under her sandals. The air was warm and she was lost in her own thoughts, music flooding through herself. Really losing sight of where she was going, she made her way down the street, quietly humming to herself as she went. Some people shot annoyed glares at her, but she honestly didn't care. She was quite content, actually.
Still, she slightly wished someone would approach her.

SacredMadness
February 9th, 2018, 08:39 AM
Hero name: Aigle Gris (Grey Eagle, at least that’s what Google Translate says)
Kwami name: Aile
Kwami personality(can be TBRP): TBRP
Kwami fav. food(can be TBRP): Pickles
Kwami gender: Male
Kwami appearance: a mini-eagle with silver feathers and electric blue flight feathers
Hero personality(can be TBRP): Sassy, attitude problem, headstrong, kind (when needed) brave, quick witted, intelligent
Civilian personality(can be TBRP): TBRP
Backstory(not required): Average I guess
Hero/Animal/Kwami species(all will be the same): Eagle
Hero costume appearance: a silver spandex suit with silver eagles wings in the back that have black flight feathers.
Civilian appearance: Skinny jeans or sweatpants with a Shinedown T-shirt and sweatshirt with black and white converse. Her hair is tailbone length and a brown almost black. Her eyes are a very light blue, almost grey. Her skin is naturally a bronzish
Hero weapon(and what it can do): A feather from her wings can be used to capture evil, (like Ladybugs yo-yo)
Hero special power(and what it can do): Eagle Screech-it can send a high pitched noise that can cause the enemy or whoever is in line of fire to become dysfunctional for half an hour
Hero miraculous(and what it looks like): a silver anklet with an open-mouthed Eagle head on it
Other: Am I too late?
Questions: Am I too late?

Ariii
February 9th, 2018, 09:34 AM
Ooh! I can help somehow! (I have a lot of characters.. Mwahahaha)

Hero name: Eagle-eye
Kwami name: Mercy
Kwami fav. food(can be TBRP): TBRP
Kwami appearance: A brown eagle
Hero personality(can be TBRP): TBRP
Backstory(not required): None
Hero/Animal/Kwami species(all will be the same): Eagle
Hero costume appearance: Brown eagle wings (https://goo.gl/images/SL2zgb), and a brown leather mask (https://goo.gl/images/kpvGSU).
Civilian appearance: short light blonde hair that is almost white but not quite. I can't tell from the pic but I'm fairly certain her eyes are light blue. She has pale skin, and is normally in white clothing.
Ref:
But no halo or wings. (https://goo.gl/images/gUuRR0)
Hero weapon(and what it can do): A tall staff that can heal and attack. (Attack by hitting someone on the head XD)
Ref (https://goo.gl/images/6Me15Z)
Hero special power(and what it can do): Flight
It's... Flight
Hero miraculous(and what it looks like): Silver earrings
Ref (https://goo.gl/images/LbKtah)
Love interest: Open!
Other: She's literally Mercy from Overwatch.
Questions: How are you?

Villian name: Loup maléfique (According to a TRANSLATOR, it means 'Evil Wolf' in French.
Real name(can be secret): Glitch
Kwami name: Elle
Kwami appearance: Black wolf
Villian personality(can be TBRP): TBRP
Civilian personality(can be TBRP or secret): TBRP
Villian/Animal/Kwami species(all will be the same): Wolf
Villian costume appearance: Black wolf ears (https://goo.gl/images/ZE5oC6), tail (https://goo.gl/images/jwXZ6R), and a Black mask (https://goo.gl/images/i1LneY).
Civilian appearance(can be secret): Secret
Villian weapon(and what it can do): This (https://goo.gl/images/1f7cFL) thing can't do anything special.
Villian special power(and what it can do): Howl, gives her a little bit of strength.
Villian miraculous(and what it looks like): Gold bracelet (https://goo.gl/images/xXFpLn)
Other: She'll be running for the thing.

(TO BE UPDATED! I DONT FEEL LIKE MAKING 6 MORE FORMS RIGHT NOW. YES I'M SERIOUS. 6. THAT'S HOW MANY MORE I HAVE. AND NOTHING CAN STOP ME! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! Caps for some reason.)

Seraphon
February 9th, 2018, 10:04 AM
DismissedDreams DatWeirdCatNamedPel
Accepted! People, I'm good, how are you? XD

We're starting the RP btw, feel free to post whenever you like!
Rivergold Twilight01 Aphmau plushie @Hollowed Echo
---
Aquarius)

Faith walked outside relishing the slight breeze cooling her scalp. She sat on her front steps, slightly wishing that she didn't like so close to the school, as it blocked most of her vision of the forest beyond. She tilted her head, wondering if the school owned the woods out there. Probably not, schools usually didn't.

Faith got up and shot back over her shoulder,"Mom! Dad! I'm going for a walk!" She then heard muffled,"Okay"s from inside the house and started walking. She looked up at the bright blue sky overhead. She took in the sight of all the puffy clouds. Every day truly was different, but this day was special, she could feel it.

As she was looking up at the sky, wondering, she bumped into something about her size and fell. Or someone. She looked at the figure to see a girl. She looked around Faith's age. This girl actually looked a lot light Faith surprisingly. They both had long dark brown hair, though the stranger's was wavy. And they both had dark brown eyes. Except that this girl had a black choker and very light skin, compared to her tan skin.

"Um, h-hi," she said to the girl as Faith got up. She felt a bit shy around this girl for a couple reasons. First, she had just bumped into her. Second, they looked so similar, it was weird. Faith somehow felt that their destinies entertwined.

(Too much reading? XD)

Aquarius
February 9th, 2018, 10:30 AM
DismissedDreams DatWeirdCatNamedPel
Accepted! People, I'm good, how are you? XD

We're starting the RP btw, feel free to post whenever you like!
Rivergold Twilight01 Aphmau plushie @Hollowed Echo
---
Aquarius)

Faith walked outside relishing the slight breeze cooling her scalp. She sat on her front steps, slightly wishing that she didn't like so close to the school, as it blocked most of her vision of the forest beyond. She tilted her head, wondering if the school owned the woods out there. Probably not, schools usually didn't.

Faith got up and shot back over her shoulder,"Mom! Dad! I'm going for a walk!" She then heard muffled,"Okay"s from inside the house and started walking. She looked up at the bright blue sky overhead. She took in the sight of all the puffy clouds. Every day truly was different, but this day was special, she could feel it.

As she was looking up at the sky, wondering, she bumped into something about her size and fell. Or someone. She looked at the figure to see a girl. She looked around Faith's age. This girl actually looked a lot light Faith surprisingly. They both had long dark brown hair, though the stranger's was wavy. And they both had dark brown eyes. Except that this girl had a black choker and very light skin, compared to her tan skin.

"Um, h-hi," she said to the girl as Faith got up. She felt a bit shy around this girl for a couple reasons. First, she had just bumped into her. Second, they looked so similar, it was weird. Faith somehow felt that their destinies entertwined.

(Too much reading? XD)

As Selene was walking, she felt something crash into her from behind. She slightly jumped, whisking herself around to face whatever had bumped into her. When her eyes set upon a girl of her own age, pushed against the pavement, she found herself surprised. Selene knew that she was under height and under weight for her age, but still, people usually didn't bump into her. Her eyes wide, she held her hand out to offer to help the girl up, but retracted it as she stood up on her own. She forced a smile, taking back her wish for social interaction. It wasn't supposed to be like this, awkward, with a stranger who would probably be on her way in a matter of minutes. As she looked at the girl, she couldn't help but notice that she looked a lot like her. Her hair and eyes were the same color, and she swallowed hard. It was odd that they looked so much alike - perhaps it was her Polish heritage, that was all.
"Hello!" Selene quickly greeted, clasping her hands behind her back. She moved to the side of the sidewalk as to not be in people's way, not wanting to accidentally trip someone and then end up tripping on her own words. Her brown eyes glittered with curiosity. "It's nice to meet you- well, kind of, I mean, I didn't mean to inconvenience anyone!" She spluttered with amusement, talking at a million miles an hour as usual. "My name is Selene," she introduced herself. Her thoughts whirled around in her mind as she started to make sense of her crazy day, having the odd feeling that there were a lot more odd happenings to come. She shifted her posture awkwardly, trying to abandon these thoughts to the back of her mind.

Seraphon
February 9th, 2018, 10:38 AM
As Selene was walking, she felt something crash into her from behind. She slightly jumped, whisking herself around to face whatever had bumped into her. When her eyes set upon a girl of her own age, pushed against the pavement, she found herself surprised. Selene knew that she was under height and under weight for her age, but still, people usually didn't bump into her. Her eyes wide, she held her hand out to offer to help the girl up, but retracted it as she stood up on her own. She forced a smile, taking back her wish for social interaction. It wasn't supposed to be like this, awkward, with a stranger who would probably be on her way in a matter of minutes. As she looked at the girl, she couldn't help but notice that she looked a lot like her. Her hair and eyes were the same color, and she swallowed hard. It was odd that they looked so much alike - perhaps it was her Polish heritage, that was all.
"Hello!" Selene quickly greeted, clasping her hands behind her back. She moved to the side of the sidewalk as to not be in people's way, not wanting to accidentally trip someone and then end up tripping on her own words. Her brown eyes glittered with curiosity. "It's nice to meet you- well, kind of, I mean, I didn't mean to inconvenience anyone!" She spluttered with amusement, talking at a million miles an hour as usual. "My name is Selene," she introduced herself. Her thoughts whirled around in her mind as she started to make sense of her crazy day, having the odd feeling that there were a lot more odd happenings to come. She shifted her posture awkwardly, trying to abandon these thoughts to the back of her mind.
Faith smiled half-heartedly as the girl introduced herself and continued to ramble on,"I-I'm Faith," she replied,"hi Selene." Faith glanced back up at the sky, seeing the clouds slowly shift. What did it mean. Faith believed that the world always gave you signs, whether they were good or bad, and you were supposed to listen even if some didn't.

She realized that she had been looking at the sky for a slightly awkward amount of time, so she shifted her gaze back to Selene,"why could we have possibly met..." She whispered under her breath. But then automatically regretted it. She hadn't meant to think out loud,"I mean, um.. Err..." She rubbed the back of her neck nervously, and glanced back to the sky.

Ariii
February 9th, 2018, 11:00 AM
Mercinda walked downstairs to find that her parents weren't home.
She looked outside and nodded. "At work." She said to herself. She opened her house's door and a breeze flew into her house. The girl stepped outside and swung the door shut behind her.
Mercinda made her way down the path outside of her home. She had no intention of going anywhere, so she decided to go nowhere. As she got to the sidewalk, a realization hit her 'I love the outdoors.'. She took in the smell. She couldn't describe it. 'Lavender, and food.
... Wait? Food?' Why did she smell food?
She looked around and saw that she was next to a coffee shop. She opened the door as a little bell rang. The barista greeted her. Mercinda walked up to the counter, and looked at the menu. She pointed to what she wanted, and watched as the barista looked at what she was pointing to.
The barista nodded. Mercinda sat down at a table.

(Open! And sorry about that. I got carried away.
And I don't know when this takes place, so I'm sorry.)

Seraphon
February 9th, 2018, 11:10 AM
She looked outside and nodded. "At work." She said to herself. She opened her house's door and a breeze flew into her house. The girl stepped outside and swung the door shut behind her.
Mercinda made her way down the path outside of her home. She had no intention of going anywhere, so she decided to go nowhere. As she got to the sidewalk, a realization hit her 'I love the outdoors.'. She took in the smell. She couldn't describe it. 'Lavender, and food.
She looked around and saw that she was next to a coffee shop. She opened the door as a little bell rang. The barista greeted her. Mercinda walked up to the counter, and looked at the menu. She pointed to what she wanted, and watched as the barista looked at what she was pointing to.

XD it takes place before they get their miraculous. We can always time skip once everyone has gotten a civilian personality down for their character(s) or something idk XD)

Eli took a step outside his house, which was, thankfully, right next to the coffee shop. He walked to the coffee shop with his book. The book was about wolves, as he was told that he needed to write an informational essay on an animal for school. He walked into the coffee shop, reading his book and got a coffee. He looked around and to his surprise, all the tables had somebody sitting there. He looked around, too shy to actually ask anyone if he could sit when them and sighed.

Ariii
February 9th, 2018, 11:16 AM
XD it takes place before they get their miraculous. We can always time skip once everyone has gotten a civilian personality down for their character(s) or something idk XD)

Eli took a step outside his house, which was, thankfully, right next to the coffee shop. He walked to the coffee shop with his book. The book was about wolves, as he was told that he needed to write an informational essay on an animal for school. He walked into the coffee shop, reading his book and got a coffee. He looked around and to his surprise, all the tables had somebody sitting there. He looked around, too shy to actually ask anyone if he could sit when them and sighed.
(Okay, thanks!)
Mercy saw someone look like he needed somewhere to sit. She wanted to offer a seat at the table she was sitting at, but didn't at the same time. She saw her coffee get done, so she had to go up there. When she did, she decided to ask. "Need somewhere to sit?" She asked. Grabbing her cup.

Seraphon
February 9th, 2018, 11:25 AM
(Okay, thanks!)
Mercy saw someone look like he needed somewhere to sit. She wanted to offer a seat at the table she was sitting at, but didn't at the same time. She saw her coffee get done, so she had to go up there. When she did, she decided to ask. "Need somewhere to sit?" She asked. Grabbing her cup.

Eli jumped when someone talked behind him. He turned around and saw a girl looking at him. Looked behind him for anyone else that she might be talking to and saw nobody. Having his hands full he couldn't gesture at himself to ask if she was talking to him, so instead he just stared at her blankly and nodded his head slightly.

Hallowed Echo
February 9th, 2018, 11:32 AM
Damien walked to the part near his house and sat underneath a tree. As soon as the park began to get crowded, he left. He didn't want to be around a lot of people. He walked away from the crowded park and down the street. He saw Faith and Selene, looking down and hoped the girls don't see him.

Seraphon
February 9th, 2018, 11:40 AM
Damien walked to the part near his house and sat underneath a tree. As soon as the park began to get crowded, he left. He didn't want to be around a lot of people. He walked away from the crowded park and down the street. He saw Faith and Selene, looking down and hoped the girls don't see him.
I don't know who you want Damien to interact with or who Aquarius wants Selene to interact with so I'm just gonna bring evil boy Levi into this now XD)

Levi pretty much knew everybody around this place, so if he didn't he would always introduce himself and ask their name. So when he saw nobody new, he sighed, bored. He looked for somebody that he knew well, just from their actions. He kept glancing around and saw a boy with his head down, obviously shy. Levi grinned,"Damien," he whispered to himself before crossing the street.

"Hey Damien!" Levi walked up to him and used two fingers to 'salute', smiling.

(Everybody's characters that I'm Roleplaying with my characters(except Mercy and Eli) look so similar!! AARGHH!! XD)

Hallowed Echo
February 9th, 2018, 11:45 AM
I don't know who you want Damien to interact with or who Aquarius wants Selene to interact with so I'm just gonna bring evil boy Levi into this now XD)

Levi pretty much knew everybody around this place, so if he didn't he would always introduce himself and ask their name. So when he saw nobody new, he sighed, bored. He looked for somebody that he knew well, just from their actions. He kept glancing around and saw a boy with his head down, obviously shy. Levi grinned,"Damien," he whispered to himself before crossing the street.

"Hey Damien!" Levi walked up to him and used two fingers to 'salute', smiling.

(Everybody's characters that I'm Roleplaying with my characters(except Mercy and Eli) look so similar!! AARGHH!! XD)

(I'm fine with either one. Just someone to interact with him. I'll probably make a form for an akumatized person.)

Damien jumped at the voice, looking up at Levi. "H-Hello. H-How do you know my name?" He asked quietly, not used to talking to people. Damien moved his hand to his left ear, hiding the hearing aid.

Seraphon
February 9th, 2018, 11:52 AM
(I'm fine with either one. Just someone to interact with him. I'll probably make a form for an akumatized person.)

Damien jumped at the voice, looking up at Levi. "H-Hello. H-How do you know my name?" He asked quietly, not used to talking to people. Damien moved his hand to his left ear, hiding the hearing aid.
Levi tilted his head, pretending to look hurt,"you don't remember?" He gestured to everyone around them,"I've talked to everyone here at least once. I'm just good at remembering names," he shrugged. He looked at where Damien's hand shot up to. His ear. Levi grinned slightly,"I already know you have a hearing aid," he chuckled quietly, knowing that Damien wouldn't want anyone else to know,"remember?" He asked, tapping his own head with a finger.

Rivergold
February 9th, 2018, 11:54 AM

(Okay, thanks!)

Abbeline(the barista)watched the girl take the coffee out of the corner of her eye, then turned. "Uh, hey! You left your bagel!" she called out, holding it up on its napkin. "Miss?"

Hallowed Echo
February 9th, 2018, 12:00 PM
Levi tilted his head, pretending to look hurt,"you don't remember?" He gestured to everyone around them,"I've talked to everyone here at least once. I'm just good at remembering names," he shrugged. He looked at where Damien's hand shot up to. His ear. Levi grinned slightly,"I already know you have a hearing aid," he chuckled quietly, knowing that Damien wouldn't want anyone else to know,"remember?" He asked, tapping his own head with a finger.

"O-Oh, right." Damien said, stepping back a few steps. He turned down the volume of his hearing aid so everything wasn't so loud. "S-So where are you heading? Or are you just walking around?" He asked, looking around cautiously. Last thing he wanted was to have more people come talk to him.

(You should have Faith come talk to him or 'rescue' him from Levi.)

Seraphon
February 9th, 2018, 12:03 PM
"O-Oh, right." Damien said, stepping back a few steps. He turned down the volume of his hearing aid so everything wasn't so loud. "S-So where are you heading? Or are you just walking around?" He asked, looking around cautiously. Last thing he wanted was to have more people come talk to him.

(You should have Faith come talk to him or 'rescue' him from Levi.)
XD I probably will but we have to see where this goes first.)

Levi looked around,"eh, I was looking for someone new to talk to, but I've already met all these people," he shrugged, sighing dramatically.

SacredMadness
February 9th, 2018, 12:10 PM
Looking about lazily around her room, she grunted in boredom as she looked at the completed sketch of a screeching eagle. She had to finish this report on eagles before she had to go to school. She brushed out her long, thick brown hair and pulled on a Shinedown hoodie over a grey shirt. She pulled a pair of sweatpants and her converse. She sat back at he ran desk with renewed comfort and started writing away. (Dunno what time of day it is ^^)

Hallowed Echo
February 9th, 2018, 12:18 PM
XD I probably will but we have to see where this goes first.)

Levi looked around,"eh, I was looking for someone new to talk to, but I've already met all these people," he shrugged, sighing dramatically.

Damien looked around, "Oh, well. Have you tried going somewhere else and find new people?" He asked. (Sorry, bell just rang. GTG)

Seraphon
February 9th, 2018, 12:21 PM
Damien looked around, "Oh, well. Have you tried going somewhere else and find new people?" He asked. (Sorry, bell just rang. GTG)
Levi grinned,"where? America? I know everyone in Paris!"

Ok, cya)

DismissedDreams I guess it can be any time of day you want XD and I'd RP with you but unless you need a random civilian(I RP any random people somebody needs in their RP like parents or akumatized victims and stuff) then I have no OCs open XD)

SacredMadness
February 9th, 2018, 12:55 PM
Levi grinned,"where? America? I know everyone in Paris!"

Ok, cya)

DismissedDreams I guess it can be any time of day you want XD and I'd RP with you but unless you need a random civilian(I RP any random people somebody needs in their RP like parents or akumatized victims and stuff) then I have no OCs open XD)
(Sibling maybe?) (I may not reply till tomorrow cause of business)

Ariii
February 9th, 2018, 01:09 PM
Abbeline(the barista)watched the girl take the coffee out of the corner of her eye, then turned. "Uh, hey! You left your bagel!" she called out, holding it up on its napkin. "Miss?"
Mercinda took the bagel and turned back around.
Eli jumped when someone talked behind him. He turned around and saw a girl looking at him. Looked behind him for anyone else that she might be talking to and saw nobody. Having his hands full he couldn't gesture at himself to ask if she was talking to him, so instead he just stared at her blankly and nodded his head slightly.
"Why don't you come sit at my table?" She asked.

Seraphon
February 9th, 2018, 01:28 PM
DatWeirdCatNamedPel
Eli nodded and then followed her to her table.

---

DismissedDreams ummmmmmmmmmmm ok how about... Katelyn, Alex, or Cody for sibling? You can choose.)

Ariii
February 9th, 2018, 01:30 PM
DatWeirdCatNamedPel

---

DismissedDreams ummmmmmmmmmmm ok how about... Katelyn, Alex, or Cody for sibling? You can choose.)
Mercinda sat down at her table, setting her coffee and bagel down.

Seraphon
February 9th, 2018, 01:33 PM
Mercinda sat down at her table, setting her coffee and bagel down.
Eli sat down opposite of her and, self consciously, started reading the wolf book again.

SacredMadness
February 9th, 2018, 01:35 PM
DatWeirdCatNamedPel

---

Hmmm, Cody! Older brother?)

Ariii
February 9th, 2018, 01:35 PM
Eli sat down opposite of her and, self consciously, started reading the wolf book again.
Mercinda quietly sipped on her coffee.

cute skeleton
February 9th, 2018, 02:01 PM
(im so late!)

shadow was sitting on a tree branch by the park sketching things around in her sketch book. the book was filled with different sketches, each with details most would miss in real life, and each sketch she would always have something unique on them. once she finished each sketch she would put her signature on the bottom right which was ombre.

(open, and ombre means shadow in french)

ghost was heading towards the park with a bag with two donuts in them for her and shadow. she had made sure they where fresh and that they where the right kind seeing as they both liked two different donuts.

(open)

Seraphon
February 9th, 2018, 02:16 PM
Eli's eyes widened as he read some random fact about wolves.(idk what fact but he read it XD)

DatWeirdCatNamedPel
---
DismissedDreams

Ok!)
Cody knocked on his sister's door. He wasn't a really outdoorsy person, and right now he was bored, so yeah.

Ariii
February 9th, 2018, 02:22 PM
Eli's eyes widened as he read some random fact about wolves.(idk what fact but he read it XD)

DatWeirdCatNamedPel
---
DismissedDreams

Ok!)
Cody knocked on his sister's door. He wasn't a really outdoorsy person, and right now he was bored, so yeah.
Mercinda noticed his eyes widen. She took a bite of her bagel as she realized they hadn't interacted much.
"Hi." She said finally. "My name's Mercinda."

.:Virgo:.
February 9th, 2018, 03:22 PM
Hero name: Okami
Civilian name: Mirala Kesly
Kwami name: Everest
Kwami gender: female
Kwami personality: sassy and wise
kwami fave food: honey ham
Kwami looks: a grey and white wolf with green eyes
Hero looks: a red striped white suit (look at the game okami)
Civilian looks: has white skin bright blue eyes and flaming red hair
Weapon: her own fists
Civilian personality: easily agitated and pretty funny
Hero personality: same thing
Miraculous appearance: it is a bracelet and the charm on it fades from black to white
Special power: Refresher! It will restore one minute to all of the heroes miraculouses
Love interest: Chang
Other: She does roller derby!
Mention me: no

Hero name: Chang
Civilian name: Kiton Hallows
Kwami name: nightmare
Kwami personality: sarcastic
Kwami fave food: sugar cookies
Kwami appearance: pure black wolf
Hero appearance: costume is black and dark purple with a glowing yellow moon in the center of his mask
Civilian appearance: tanned with light brown eyes and black hair
Love interest: Mirala Kesly
Hero weapon: basically chats staff
Other: actually a book writer
Mention me: no
Hero personality: good natured and sometimes sarcastic and honest
Civilian personality: same
Miraculous appearance: a keychain strapped on his belt a little plastic moon
Power: Full Force! He gets a boost of extra power that helps them fight ultra hard bad guys

Civilian name:Halley
personality:nice, energetic, wip
appearence: looks like alix but she has brown hair that hangs down to her elbows has emerald green eyes

February 9th, 2018, 03:32 PM
Oh yeah and btw Okami's catchphrase is Daylight start! Because of her not so obvious reference to the Chinese sun goddess
Chang's is night start because I took way too much of a reference too Chinese God of the moon

Seraphon
February 9th, 2018, 03:41 PM
Mercinda noticed his eyes widen. She took a bite of her bagel as she realized they hadn't interacted much.
"Hi." She said finally. "My name's Mercinda."
Eli jumped again, and then stuttered,"e-Eli..."

Ariii
February 9th, 2018, 03:43 PM
Eli jumped again, and then stuttered,"e-Eli..."
"Sorry I didn't mean to startle you.!" She said apologetically.

Seraphon
February 9th, 2018, 03:44 PM
"Sorry I didn't mean to startle you.!" She said apologetically.
Eli laughed halfheartedly and rubbed his head,"I-it's ok... Everyone s-says I'm e-easily startled anyway..."

Ariii
February 9th, 2018, 03:46 PM
Eli laughed halfheartedly and rubbed his head,"I-it's ok... Everyone s-says I'm e-easily startled anyway..."
"Okay.." Mercinda said, taking a sip of her coffee.

February 9th, 2018, 03:47 PM
Hey I really want to join in on the rp

Seraphon
February 9th, 2018, 03:48 PM
"Okay.." Mercinda said, taking a sip of her coffee.
Eli went back to reading his book. He never knew what to say to start up a conversation.

February 9th, 2018, 03:51 PM
I really want to join in can you approve my characters plz

Ariii
February 9th, 2018, 03:52 PM
Eli went back to reading his book. He never knew what to say to start up a conversation.
Mercinda finished her bagel.

Seraphon
February 9th, 2018, 03:57 PM
Mercinda finished her bagel.
Eli finished his book and sighed, not finding anything new. He sipped his coffee and took out another wolf ok. Thicker this time.

Twilight01
February 9th, 2018, 03:59 PM
Ahahaha XD so late!)

Arianna woke up in the late afternoon and stretched her arms. She didn't have school today and was looking forward to sitting on her bed and watching Netflix on her computer all day. Her perfect dreams, however, were interrupted by a knock on her door (Hope I don't need a form for him, he's just a minor character.). "What do you want Felix?" Arianna got up lazily from her bed and opened the door, her elbow leaning on it. Felix was standing there looking as preppy as usual with his grey suit and grey shoes. His platinum blond hair was swept back with too much gel and his face was wrapped in a serious expression. "You need to go outside today and make some friends," Felix commanded. Her older brother got really annoying when he bossed her around but she had no other choice but to obey him. "Why?" Arianna complained, Felix's gaze stared over her shoulder and didn't make eye contact with her. "You need social interaction, I cant have my younger sister be a social outcast, it ruins my image." Felix finally, properly looked at her and met her aqua blue eyes with his stormy grey ones. Arianna groaned and shut the door in his face. Grabbing a hairbrush and her usual clothes Arianna started to get ready. Felix was always complaining about his stupid image, she thought as she threw on a long sleeved black shirt and some dark denim jeans. Just because her brother was a supermodel or whatever doesn't mean he has to boss me around. Arianna slipped on her aqua blue hoodie and tugged on some grey ankle boots. She walked over to her vanity, crossing her massive room in the process. Sitting down in the chair she tugged the brush angrily through her long hair. Its brown roots faded to golden tips at the bottom and she stared sourly at it. While most thought it was dyed it was just natural. Just as she got up to leave her bedroom a voice outside called, "Don't forget to put on makeup!" Felix was such an annoying brother. Arianna put on some concealer and a light layer of pink eyeshadow. She put on some blush and lipgloss and called it done. Felix always wanted her to wear makeup, again his stupid image. Arianna finally stormed out her room and slammed the front door of the house. She began to walk down the street, kicking at rocks and other stuff that got in her way. Thanks Felix, she thought. Just had to ruin my day.
Open

Sorry its so long!)

Seraphon
February 9th, 2018, 04:10 PM
Ahahaha XD so late!)

Arianna woke up in the late afternoon and stretched her arms. She didn't have school today and was looking forward to sitting on her bed and watching Netflix on her computer all day. Her perfect dreams, however, were interrupted by a knock on her door (Hope I don't need a form for him, he's just a minor character.). "What do you want Felix?" Arianna got up lazily from her bed and opened the door, her elbow leaning on it. Felix was standing there looking as preppy as usual with his grey suit and grey shoes. His platinum blond hair was swept back with too much gel and his face was wrapped in a serious expression. "You need to go outside today and make some friends," Felix commanded. Her older brother got really annoying when he bossed her around but she had no other choice but to obey him. "Why?" Arianna complained, Felix's gaze stared over her shoulder and didn't make eye contact with her. "You need social interaction, I cant have my younger sister be a social outcast, it ruins my image." Felix finally, properly looked at her and met her aqua blue eyes with his stormy grey ones. Arianna groaned and shut the door in his face. Grabbing a hairbrush and her usual clothes Arianna started to get ready. Felix was always complaining about his stupid image, she thought as she threw on a long sleeved black shirt and some dark denim jeans. Just because her brother was a supermodel or whatever doesn't mean he has to boss me around. Arianna slipped on her aqua blue hoodie and tugged on some grey ankle boots. She walked over to her vanity, crossing her massive room in the process. Sitting down in the chair she tugged the brush angrily through her long hair. Its brown roots faded to golden tips at the bottom and she stared sourly at it. While most thought it was dyed it was just natural. Just as she got up to leave her bedroom a voice outside called, "Don't forget to put on makeup!" Felix was such an annoying brother. Arianna put on some concealer and a light layer of pink eyeshadow. She put on some blush and lipgloss and called it done. Felix always wanted her to wear makeup, again his stupid image. Arianna finally stormed out her room and slammed the front door of the house. She began to walk down the street, kicking at rocks and other stuff that got in her way. Thanks Felix, she thought. Just had to ruin my day.
Open

Sorry its so long!)
I don't have any open characters but Aphmau plushie does I believe.)

cute skeleton
February 9th, 2018, 04:10 PM
I don't have any open characters but Aphmau plushie does I believe.)
yeah i do)

Seraphon
February 9th, 2018, 04:13 PM
I really want to join in can you approve my characters plz
Ah, sorry, didn't see your post because, as you know, new RPers' posts are late to show up because they have to get approved by staff. Of course I'll approve your characters! Just ask someone that's applied here if they want to RP with you or reply to an open RP and start Roleplaying!)

cute skeleton
February 9th, 2018, 04:20 PM
Ahahaha XD so late!)

Open

Sorry its so long!)

ghost figured she was close to the park by now and she stopped paying attention at that point thinking to herself in her thoughts and bumped into someone, nearly dropping the bag with donuts. "s-sorry i guess i wasnt paying attention" she said looking at the girl, please dont be mad at me, please dont be mad at me she thought waiting for something to happen.

February 9th, 2018, 04:22 PM
Mirala was tired after her practice and flopped on her bed "Ow," she said her words muffled into a pillow. After a few minutes she got up pulled off her skates and gear. After that she got on some shoes and called to her mom "I'm going on a walk!" Her mom said a muffled ok and she walked out of the door. She was wondering when school would start up again as she walked into the park. She looked around and sat on a bench because no one from her school was there.

February 9th, 2018, 04:31 PM
She looked around again and sighed wondering where everyone was when she got up and started walking again she got her phone out and looked if anyone was online but to no avail she looked towards a bookstore with her best friend's latest book 'Feathered Fury in Disguise' and sighed because even he wasn't available

February 9th, 2018, 04:35 PM
She went back home sat on the couch and played video games for a few minutes then turned off the console, restless.

cute skeleton
February 9th, 2018, 04:40 PM
Mirala was tired after her practice and flopped on her bed "Ow," she said her words muffled into a pillow. After a few minutes she got up pulled off her skates and gear. After that she got on some shoes and called to her mom "I'm going on a walk!" Her mom said a muffled ok and she walked out of the door. She was wondering when school would start up again as she walked into the park. She looked around and sat on a bench because no one from her school was there.

(intill a girl falls out of a tree)

shadow looked around and closed her sketch book enjoying the fresh air. she fixed her position on the tree branch and sighed happily before she heard someone shout watch out as a frizby came towards her. she flailed a bit before falling backwards out of the tree with her sketch book infront of her. she looked at the sky and said "owwww" and staid their for a bit.

February 9th, 2018, 04:46 PM

shadow looked around and closed her sketch book enjoying the fresh air. she fixed her position on the tree branch and sighed happily before she heard someone shout watch out as a frizby came towards her. she flailed a bit before falling backwards out of the tree with her sketch book infront of her. she looked at the sky and said "owwww" and staid their for a bit.
"Huh? Oh crud! Are you okay?"

Twilight01
February 9th, 2018, 04:50 PM
ghost figured she was close to the park by now and she stopped paying attention at that point thinking to herself in her thoughts and bumped into someone, nearly dropping the bag with donuts. "s-sorry i guess i wasnt paying attention" she said looking at the girl, please dont be mad at me, please dont be mad at me she thought waiting for something to happen.

Arianna turned around to see who bumped into her, "guess you weren't," she said, a bite to her tone. Immediately she regretted it, "Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry I didn't mean that. Just not in a good mood today. My name's Arianna, what's yours?" Arianna mentally kicked herself for being so rude. Obviously the girl didn't mean to bump into her, why did she have to be such a diva?

February 9th, 2018, 05:00 PM

Mirala turned around when she heard a thump and immediately went over to help her up "Are you ok?" She asked

February 9th, 2018, 05:12 PM
After a while she walked home and settled into bed. She fell asleep not bothering anyone and wondering what would happen while she was asleep.

Ariii
February 9th, 2018, 05:18 PM
Eli finished his book and sighed, not finding anything new. He sipped his coffee and took out another wolf ok. Thicker this time.
Mercinda took another sip of her coffee, getting a little bit bored. She searched her bag for anything to do, but she found nothing.

February 9th, 2018, 05:41 PM
She woke up and streched very happy. Her mom had made cinnamon cookies which were her favorite. At dinner she and her dad attacked the country ribs and was soon full.
(first paragraph with my other oc in the mix!)
Kiton finished his dinner and went up to his room looking out the window.

cute skeleton
February 9th, 2018, 07:05 PM
Arianna turned around to see who bumped into her, "guess you weren't," she said, a bite to her tone. Immediately she regretted it, "Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry I didn't mean that. Just not in a good mood today. My name's Arianna, what's yours?" Arianna mentally kicked herself for being so rude. Obviously the girl didn't mean to bump into her, why did she have to be such a diva?
ghost nearly flinched when she first spoke. "im ghost,
nice to meet you Arianna" she said trying to seem as if she wasnt hurt.
ghost had always been sensitive even if it was something small as annoyance in their voice or telling her to go away even nicely.

cute skeleton
February 9th, 2018, 07:10 PM
Mirala turned around when she heard a thump and immediately went over to help her up "Are you ok?" She asked

"yeah, just didnt expect a frizby to come flying at me out of nowhere" she said looking up at mirala. she turned over and stood up brushing the dirt off of herself, why did have to fall and attract someones attention! she thought embarrassed.

February 9th, 2018, 07:16 PM
"yeah, just didnt expect a frizby to come flying at me out of nowhere" she said looking up at mirala. she turned over and stood up brushing the dirt off of herself, why did have to fall and attract someones attention! she thought embarrassed.
"To be honest me neither that's just weird but that stuff happens." She was smiling at her a friendly smile.

Twilight01
February 9th, 2018, 07:40 PM
ghost nearly flinched when she first spoke. "im ghost,
nice to meet you Arianna" she said trying to seem as if she wasnt hurt.
ghost had always been sensitive even if it was something small as annoyance in their voice or telling her to go away even nicely.

Oh geez, I darn did screw up, " That is such a pretty name! But I'm so sorry. Is there anyway I can make it up to you?"

cute skeleton
February 9th, 2018, 08:28 PM
Oh geez, I darn did screw up, " That is such a pretty name! But I'm so sorry. Is there anyway I can make it up to you?"

"it really isnt, a-and no im used to it by now. i guess im just to sensitive even at small things" she said. ghost hoped that she would change the subject and not continue with this.

February 9th, 2018, 08:47 PM
Mirala was restless and went back to walking around town until nightfall and she knew that if she was o be jammer in the bout tomorrow she needed some sleep so she went to bed

Kiton wanted to send Mirala a text but he just couldn't because he didnt want to make a fool of himself. He eventually went to bed after writing a few pages of his novel that he was making.

Seraphon
February 10th, 2018, 09:13 AM
Mercinda took another sip of her coffee, getting a little bit bored. She searched her bag for anything to do, but she found nothing.
Eli glanced up. Mercinda looked kind of... Bored... Hmm. He tried to think of something exciting. Well, wolves are exciting. He hesitantly grabbed a wolf book and handed it to her without meeting her gaze.

February 10th, 2018, 09:23 AM
Eli glanced up. Mercinda looked kind of... Bored... Hmm. He tried to think of something exciting. Well, wolves are exciting. He hesitantly grabbed a wolf book and handed it to her without meeting her gaze.
Mirala ordered a small coffee cake and sat down at the table next to Mercinda's and Eli's table and started reading a book about the history of Paris.

Kiton also walked into the small cafe and ordered a chai latte. He sat down across from Mirala and waited, while playing on his phone.

Seraphon
February 10th, 2018, 09:29 AM
Mirala ordered a small coffee cake and sat down at the table next to Mercinda's and Eli's table and started reading a book about the history of Paris.

Kiton also walked into the small cafe and ordered a chai latte. He sat down across from Mirala and waited, while playing on his phone.
Imma wait for DatWeirdCatNamedPel to reply since it's her turn)

February 10th, 2018, 10:23 AM
Imma wait for DatWeirdCatNamedPel to reply since it's her turn)
ok

cute skeleton
February 10th, 2018, 10:30 AM
"To be honest me neither that's just weird but that stuff happens." She was smiling at her a friendly smile.

"i know, my names shadow by the way" she said after she brushed the remaining dirt off her and stood straight up, her hand was out stretched for a shake. "whats your name?" she asked.

February 10th, 2018, 10:36 AM
"i know, my names shadow by the way" she said after she brushed the remaining dirt off her and stood straight up, her hand was out stretched for a shake. "whats your name?" she asked.
"Mirala is my name!" she said pleasantly and shook shadows hand "Nice to meet you!"

February 10th, 2018, 10:36 AM
(omg ive got so many rps at once)

February 10th, 2018, 11:13 AM
(CAn someone rp please its getting boring with only me here
@BobaFett)

cute skeleton
February 10th, 2018, 11:15 AM
"Mirala is my name!" she said pleasantly and shook shadows hand "Nice to meet you!"

"nice to meet you to" she happily.

(and now i have no clue what to type)

February 10th, 2018, 12:08 PM
"nice to meet you to" she happily.

(and now i have no clue what to type)
(me neither)

Seraphon
February 10th, 2018, 02:26 PM
Dark blossom)

Alex walked into the park with his laptop. He sat on the bench and started researching for his school project.

February 10th, 2018, 02:51 PM
Dark blossom)

Alex walked into the park with his laptop. He sat on the bench and started researching for his school project.
Mirala walked into the park and started eating her coffee cake on a bench not far from alex. She looked at him "Oh hi whats your name?"

Seraphon
February 10th, 2018, 02:53 PM
Mirala walked into the park and started eating her coffee cake on a bench not far from alex. She looked at him "Oh hi whats your name?"
Alex looked up and blinked,"oh! Hi! I'm Alex! Nice to meet you!" He smiled and closed his laptop.

February 10th, 2018, 03:01 PM
Rivergold Twilight01 Aphmau plushie Hallowed Echo Aquarius DismissedDreams DatWeirdCatNamedPel
Hey guys if you can come we are going to be rping on miraculous oc thread so come on back!

February 10th, 2018, 03:04 PM
Alex looked up and blinked,"oh! Hi! I'm Alex! Nice to meet you!" He smiled and closed his laptop.
"nice to meet you too alex." She ate the rest of her coffee cake
(btw that last comment was calling all the people back that were on here before)

Seraphon
February 10th, 2018, 03:08 PM
(btw that last comment was calling all the people back that were on here before)
Ok)

Alex smiled,"hey! You look familiar! Do you go to my school? If you do than you probably have a project on animals!"

February 10th, 2018, 03:11 PM
"Oh yeah my name is Mirala." she looked around briefly, no one from her school was there except Alex. She got her book about Paris and flipped through it. "Sometimes its so boring here." She thought out loud.

February 10th, 2018, 03:16 PM
"And that report about animals? I finished it three weeks ago!" She did indeed finish it three weeks ago. The certain animal she had to report about was on she knew perfectly. It was dogs, she already had 2. A German Shepard and a Pekingese.

Seraphon
February 10th, 2018, 03:21 PM
"And that report about animals? I finished it three weeks ago!" She did indeed finish it three weeks ago. The certain animal she had to report about was on she knew perfectly. It was dogs, she already had 2. A German Shepard and a Pekingese.
"Hmmmm... I'm doing lynxes, what are the key points that you think I need to add?" He asked earnestly.

February 10th, 2018, 03:23 PM
"Hmmmm... I'm doing lynxes, what are the key points that you think I need to add?" He asked earnestly.
She looks at his report "Hmmmmm......... well you might wanna make paragraph 2 a little longer but other than that it's fine."

Seraphon
February 10th, 2018, 03:24 PM
She looks at his report "Hmmmmm......... well you might wanna make paragraph 2 a little longer but other than that it's fine."
He looked at her and smiled warmly,"thanks! Hey,you wanna go anywhere and eat?" He winked.

(OML XD Alex!)

February 10th, 2018, 03:28 PM
He looked at her and smiled warmly,"thanks! Hey,you wanna go anywhere and eat?" He winked.

(OML XD Alex!)
"Err.. no thanks." She checks her watch "Oh crud! I have to go to my skating practice in five minutes! Bye!" She indeed had to go to skating practice. And she left

Ariii
February 10th, 2018, 03:28 PM
(Sorry!!)
Mercinda looked up slightly and took the book. "Thank you.." She said, opening it up and reading it.

February 10th, 2018, 03:29 PM
(Sorry!!)
Mercinda looked up slightly and took the book. "Thank you.." She said, opening it up and reading it.
(btw i thought id just remind you.)

February 10th, 2018, 03:39 PM
Aphmau plushie Aquarius DismissedDreams Twilight01 Rivergold
come back plz!

February 10th, 2018, 04:34 PM
Boba Fett Twilight01 Rivergold Hallowed Echo Aquarius DatWeirdCatNamedPel Aphmau plushie DismissedDreams
COME BACK TO THE THREAD PLZ

cute skeleton
February 10th, 2018, 04:57 PM
Boba Fett Twilight01 Rivergold Hallowed Echo Aquarius DatWeirdCatNamedPel Aphmau plushie DismissedDreams
some of us do get off to do things you know, ive been on the thread

February 10th, 2018, 05:12 PM
some of us do get off to do things you know, ive been on the thread
ok ok but its boring ive littarly got nothing to doits to cold outside so i cant do that and im just plain bored

cute skeleton
February 10th, 2018, 05:24 PM
ok ok but its boring ive littarly got nothing to doits to cold outside so i cant do that and im just plain bored

you can make your own rp you know, or join others

February 10th, 2018, 05:27 PM
you can make your own rp you know, or join others
Dont truthfully know how
(btw i watch aphmau too!

Seraphon
February 10th, 2018, 06:01 PM
DatWeirdCatNamedPel
Eli smiled

Dark blossom
Alex called after her,"where do you practice!?"

February 10th, 2018, 06:05 PM
DatWeirdCatNamedPel
Eli smiled

Dark blossom
Alex called after her,"where do you practice!?"
"Paris rose rollers stadium! around the corner from my house!" she called back.
Kiton wandered back home while finishing a rough draft for the next chapter in his book.

February 10th, 2018, 06:08 PM
She quickly strapped on her gear and skated to the stadium. Her friend, Halley, greeted her.
(can someone rp Halley i think if im to be on roller derby she is going to be a reoccurring character)

Ariii
February 10th, 2018, 08:53 PM
DatWeirdCatNamedPel
Eli smiled

Mercinda continued reading, occasionally taking a sip of her drink.

Seraphon
February 10th, 2018, 10:39 PM
Mercinda continued reading, occasionally taking a sip of her drink.
Eli looked back to his book, hoping to find an interesting fact that he could jot down.

Ariii
February 10th, 2018, 11:04 PM
Eli looked back to his book, hoping to find an interesting fact that he could jot down.
Mercinda finished her coffee and then looked at the time. "I have to go." She said quietly, hoping that she wouldn't startle him.

Seraphon
February 10th, 2018, 11:11 PM
Mercinda finished her coffee and then looked at the time. "I have to go." She said quietly, hoping that she wouldn't startle him.
Eli looked up and nodded,"w-where to?"

Ariii
February 10th, 2018, 11:25 PM
Eli looked up and nodded,"w-where to?"
"Home." She replied.

Twilight01
February 11th, 2018, 03:14 AM
I'm so sorry. I've been sick lately and everything is screwed up. I'll try and be on this week but I can't promise anything. Goodnight

Seraphon
February 11th, 2018, 07:11 AM
"Home." She replied.
Eli nodded,"w-well, okay th-then, bye."

Twilight01 that's fine I've been sick lately too. Probably not as bad as you if you couldn't be on your electronic device though. Hope you don't feel too bad!)

Ariii
February 11th, 2018, 07:44 AM
Eli nodded,"w-well, okay th-then, bye."

Twilight01 that's fine I've been sick lately too. Probably not as bad as you if you couldn't be on your electronic device though. Hope you don't feel too bad!)
"Bye." Mercinda said with a wave. "Maybe we can see each other later?" She asked

Ariii
February 11th, 2018, 07:56 AM
New character:

Hero name: Cat (Chat) Blanc
Kwami name: Vyx
Kwami fav. food(can be TBRP): Watermelon
Kwami appearance: A white cat with blue eyes.
Hero/Animal/Kwami species(all will be the same): White cat
Hero costume appearance: Imagine Cat Noir's, except white.
Civilian appearance: Emily (https://photos.app.goo.gl/TIr1419PJafv2oRB3)
Hero weapon(and what it can do): Basically Ladybug's yoyo.
Hero special power(and what it can do): Cataclysm
Hero miraculous(and what it looks like): Basically Cat Noir's ring except white.
Other: Her name means White Cat I believe (XD)

Seraphon
February 11th, 2018, 11:31 AM
"Bye." Mercinda said with a wave. "Maybe we can see each other later?" She asked
Eli stared blankly and then nodded.

Also your form is accepted XD)

Rivergold
February 11th, 2018, 11:38 AM
Hi I apologize but may I have a recap?)

Seraphon
February 11th, 2018, 11:41 AM
Hi I apologize but may I have a recap?)
Nothing much has happened. Everyone is just RPing their characters before the Kwamis come in, so yeah. Oh and if you want they can have a report(essay) that they have to do on a certain type of animal if ya know what I mean XD, that's what most of my characters are doing)

Rivergold
February 11th, 2018, 12:18 PM
Nothing much has happened. Everyone is just RPing their characters before the Kwamis come in, so yeah. Oh and if you want they can have a report(essay) that they have to do on a certain type of animal if ya know what I mean XD, that's what most of my characters are doing)
Ok. OH RIGHT I HAVE GLITTCH.

*gasp* could Glittch be the one handing out everyone’s miraculous? He’d be like “Oh look this person’s nice, here ya go!”
“Yeah this person can’t afford much, here have the one who likes pop tarts”
“oh look, rich kid! He can afford to have Plagg!”
“Ehhh, that guy looks mean. Here, for PLOT PURPOSES!*shoves tiny box at*You’re the bad guy now. HAVE FUN!”)

Seraphon
February 11th, 2018, 02:19 PM

*gasp* could Glittch be the one handing out everyone’s miraculous? He’d be like “Oh look this person’s nice, here ya go!”
“Ehhh, that guy looks mean. Here, for PLOT PURPOSES!*shoves tiny box at*You’re the bad guy now. HAVE FUN!”)
XD sure! My Eli is open)

February 11th, 2018, 02:31 PM

i am laughing so hard it is hard to breath. OMG TO FUNNY lolololollololol:laughing:
yeah mirala is open currently so is kiton

February 11th, 2018, 02:37 PM
New character:

Hero name: Cat (Chat) Blanc
Kwami name: Vyx
Kwami fav. food(can be TBRP): Watermelon
Kwami appearance: A white cat with blue eyes.
Hero/Animal/Kwami species(all will be the same): White cat
Hero costume appearance: Imagine Cat Noir's, except white.
Civilian appearance: Emily (https://photos.app.goo.gl/TIr1419PJafv2oRB3)
Hero weapon(and what it can do): Basically Ladybug's yoyo.
Hero special power(and what it can do): Cataclysm
Hero miraculous(and what it looks like): Basically Cat Noir's ring except white.
Other: Her name means White Cat I believe (XD)
chat blanc is white cat in french

Rivergold
February 11th, 2018, 03:46 PM
XD sure! My Eli is open)
i am laughing so hard it is hard to breath. OMG TO FUNNY lolololollololol:laughing:
yeah mirala is open currently so is kiton
(So basically Fu escaping the Guardian’s place didn’t happen, and everything was entrusted to Glittch, who was either known to be trustworthy beyond his...strangeness; or everyone just died and he was literally the only one left. Oh well!
So where are they?)
Glittch’s ears pricked, and he stopped eating ice cream from inside the container for a moment. “Heh? Whussat?” With a tiny green flash he disappeared just before the lid of the ice cream cart opened.
“Huh? Hey, wasn’t there more ice cream in here?”

The green Kwami appeared inside a lamppost several feet above, then began to lick the remaining ice cream from his arms and legs.

Seraphon
February 11th, 2018, 03:48 PM
(So basically Fu escaping the Guardian’s place didn’t happen, and everything was entrusted to Glittch, who was either known to be trustworthy beyond his...strangeness; or everyone just died and he was literally the only one left. Oh well!
So where are they?)
Glittch’s ears pricked, and he stopped eating ice cream from inside the container for a moment. “Heh? Whussat?” With a tiny green flash he disappeared just before the lid of the ice cream cart opened.

The green Kwami appeared inside a lamppost several feet above, then began to lick the remaining ice cream from his arms and legs.
XD Eli is in a coffee shop if that's what you're asking, he gets the wolf Kwami and the miraculous is a... Hold on lemme check)

Edit: it's a bracelet with a wolf face X3)

February 11th, 2018, 03:57 PM
So where are they?)

Mirala skated by Glittch not noticing him at all and started to help people aroud such as carrying grocery bags or cleaning up fruit stands
(btw my miraculous for her is a charm bracelet with a wolf on it that fades from black to white

Rivergold
February 11th, 2018, 05:50 PM
XD Eli is in a coffee shop if that's what you're asking, he gets the wolf Kwami and the miraculous is a... Hold on lemme check)

Edit: it's a bracelet with a wolf face X3)
Mirala skated by Glittch not noticing him at all and started to help people aroud such as carrying grocery bags or cleaning up fruit stands
(btw my miraculous for her is a charm bracelet with a wolf on it that fades from black to white
Why is everyone a wolf?
Also what is Mirala wearing?)

Glittch yawned, then proofed to the top of the lamppost and looked around. There was a girl below, and he narrowed his eyes at her, watching. Maybe....

Seraphon
February 11th, 2018, 05:56 PM
Why is everyone a wolf?

Glittch yawned, then proofed to the top of the lamppost and looked around. There was a girl below, and he narrowed his eyes at her, watching. Maybe....
Hey, Eli was the original wolf XD)

Rivergold
February 11th, 2018, 06:36 PM
Isn’t Eli supposed to be shipped with Abby too? (She’s the barista @ the coffee shop))
(Also I’m taking over the coffee shop. It is now like Marinette’s bakery/house)
Abby almost screeched with happiness at the sight of Robert, her replacement, walking through the door, but settled for chirping a greeting at him from across the cafe. “Buuuubs, you’re he-e-e-ere~” she said, trying not to flop on the counter. “Free me from my bondage, pleeeeease! It’s dead here.”
“No can do, Duck.” He trotted up the stairs at the back of the cafe. “I got homework.”
“So do I!” She grabbed at his shirt. “It’s your turn to baristo. Besides, you don’t have school today—Hey where have you been all day?”
“At the library.” He patted her head and disappeared up the stairs.
His reply was muffled. “Heeey!”
“Calm down I’m getting my apron!”
“Why is it even upstairs?”
“I left it there!”
“Oh, really?” She asked, looking at his apron on the hook, two feet away from her.
“Yes! Is it in your room again?”
“How would I know?” She asked, turning back to the counter and wiping it down. “You left it.”
There was a thump from above, and an expletive.
“Language!”
“Shut up!”
She sighed. “Robert your apron is down here!”
“What?”
“Your apron!”
“How?” He thumped down the stairs, limping slightly.
“Maybe it’s a reminder to not go places you shouldn’t.” She said coyly.
He wrapped his arm around her head, making her squeak. “Why’d you move it?”
“Let go or I’ll bite you!”
“I asked you a—AGH HEY!!”
“I said I’d bite you!” She pointed at the hooks by the stairs. “It’s put away where it’s supposed to be. Now I’m going upstairs.” She huffed at him, and took off her apron, going to the stairs.
(Brb imma make a form for Robert)

Twilight01
February 11th, 2018, 06:46 PM
(For lack of female villains, also I don't want to be creative and write anything original, I'll see if I can post tomorrow)

Villain name: Mort Rouge
Real name(can be secret): Adelaide Levasseur
Kwami name: Camus
Kwami appearance: Strawberry Poison Frog
Backstory(not required):
Villian/Animal/Kwami species(all will be the same): Strawberry Poison Frog
Villian costume appearance: Adelaide wears a suit with the colors of black, red and blue accents. She wears red gloves with blue fingertips over her black costume. Her boots look similar to the gloves and reach to her knees. Her suit has a black hood that covers her face, her mask is a bit like ladybugs in style and has a base blue color with red and black accents, but no one can see it anyways. Both Adelaide's hair and eyes change colors when she turn into a villain. Her normally raven black hair gets red highlights in them and her brown eyes fill up the entirety of her eye leaving little white space. Her hair is also tied into a low ponytail with her miraculous.
Civilian appearance(can be secret): Adelaide wears her hair in long, tangled tresses underneath her tan hoodie. The sweatshirt has no logo on it and the hood covers most of her face. Adelaide has fairly pale skin with more a warm beige tone to it. She wears a green t-shirt underneath her hoodie and wears dark-wash pants. Adelaide wears white sneakers as well and no makeup.
Villian weapon(and what it can do): Mort Rouge's weapon is a dart blower, when she shoots it at someone they become consumed by whatever emotion they are feeling. When used against the right people Mort Rouge is able to act a bit like Hawkmoth.
Villian special power(and what it can do): "Poison", this allows Mort Rouge to turn everyone within a 10 foot radius around to turn evil, buying time for her to get away.
Villian miraculous(and what it looks like): A small hairtie. It is black with two red baubles hanging off of it. The baubles have the red in them because the red stuff is like a liquid of sorts. The liquid trickles down until it is empty, then her time is up when there is no more redness in her hairtie bauble.
Other: "Camus, Poison go!" "Camus, Poison stop" (Don't question, please help XD)
Questions: Anyone else excited that today is when they release ep 11 of s2?

Seraphon
February 11th, 2018, 08:42 PM
Isn’t Eli supposed to be shipped with Abby too? (She’s the barista @ the coffee shop))
(Also I’m taking over the coffee shop. It is now like Marinette’s bakery/house)
Abby almost screeched with happiness at the sight of Robert, her replacement, walking through the door, but settled for chirping a greeting at him from across the cafe. “Buuuubs, you’re he-e-e-ere~” she said, trying not to flop on the counter. “Free me from my bondage, pleeeeease! It’s dead here.”
“No can do, Duck.” He trotted up the stairs at the back of the cafe. “I got homework.”
“So do I!” She grabbed at his shirt. “It’s your turn to baristo. Besides, you don’t have school today—Hey where have you been all day?”
“At the library.” He patted her head and disappeared up the stairs.
His reply was muffled. “Heeey!”
“Calm down I’m getting my apron!”
“Why is it even upstairs?”
“I left it there!”
“Oh, really?” She asked, looking at his apron on the hook, two feet away from her.
“Yes! Is it in your room again?”
“How would I know?” She asked, turning back to the counter and wiping it down. “You left it.”
There was a thump from above, and an expletive.
“Language!”
“Shut up!”
She sighed. “Robert your apron is down here!”
“What?”
“Your apron!”
“How?” He thumped down the stairs, limping slightly.
“Maybe it’s a reminder to not go places you shouldn’t.” She said coyly.
He wrapped his arm around her head, making her squeak. “Why’d you move it?”
“Let go or I’ll bite you!”
“I asked you a—AGH HEY!!”
“I said I’d bite you!” She pointed at the hooks by the stairs. “It’s put away where it’s supposed to be. Now I’m going upstairs.” She huffed at him, and took off her apron, going to the stairs.
(Brb imma make a form for Robert)
Wait, what?)

Seraphon
February 11th, 2018, 08:45 PM
(For lack of female villains, also I don't want to be creative and write anything original, I'll see if I can post tomorrow)

Villain name: Mort Rouge
Real name(can be secret): Adelaide Levasseur
Kwami name: Camus
Kwami appearance: Strawberry Poison Frog
Backstory(not required):
Villian/Animal/Kwami species(all will be the same): Strawberry Poison Frog
Villian costume appearance: Adelaide wears a suit with the colors of black, red and blue accents. She wears red gloves with blue fingertips over her black costume. Her boots look similar to the gloves and reach to her knees. Her suit has a black hood that covers her face, her mask is a bit like ladybugs in style and has a base blue color with red and black accents, but no one can see it anyways. Both Adelaide's hair and eyes change colors when she turn into a villain. Her normally raven black hair gets red highlights in them and her brown eyes fill up the entirety of her eye leaving little white space. Her hair is also tied into a low ponytail with her miraculous.
Civilian appearance(can be secret): Adelaide wears her hair in long, tangled tresses underneath her tan hoodie. The sweatshirt has no logo on it and the hood covers most of her face. Adelaide has fairly pale skin with more a warm beige tone to it. She wears a green t-shirt underneath her hoodie and wears dark-wash pants. Adelaide wears white sneakers as well and no makeup.
Villian weapon(and what it can do): Mort Rouge's weapon is a dart blower, when she shoots it at someone they become consumed by whatever emotion they are feeling. When used against the right people Mort Rouge is able to act a bit like Hawkmoth.
Villian special power(and what it can do): "Poison", this allows Mort Rouge to turn everyone within a 10 foot radius around to turn evil, buying time for her to get away.
Villian miraculous(and what it looks like): A small hairtie. It is black with two red baubles hanging off of it. The baubles have the red in them because the red stuff is like a liquid of sorts. The liquid trickles down until it is empty, then her time is up when there is no more redness in her hairtie bauble.
Other: "Camus, Poison go!" "Camus, Poison stop" (Don't question, please help XD)
Questions: Anyone else excited that today is when they release ep 11 of s2?
XD accepted and...

Wait WHAT!!!!!??? THEY ARE!!!!????????????????)

February 11th, 2018, 08:51 PM
lol i know i just love wolves foxes and cats and raptors and ect all exept dogs because everyone around me has a dog and all except one keep their dog in the house. so i dislike yappy dogs plz halp)))

February 11th, 2018, 08:54 PM
Why is everyone a wolf?

u can just go to my tumblr im posting it there right now

Rivergold
February 11th, 2018, 09:22 PM
Hero name: El Tigre
Kwami name: Tiggy
Kwami personality(can be TBRP): a bit ADHD, very curious, and oh, so loving~<3
Kwami fav. food(can be TBRP): coffee beans
Kwami appearance: in pic
Hero personality(can be TBRP): tbrp
Civilian personality(can be TBRP): ehh, fine tbrp
Backstory(not required): he and Abby were “supposed” to get each other’s miraculous, but they got the ones they have now
Hero/Animal/Kwami species(all will be the same): tiger
Hero costume appearance: bap (https://img00.deviantart.net/d7c6/i/2018/042/3/e/el_tigre_by_abbyjmeow-dc2wsy8.jpg)
Civilian appearance: I’m sorry I didn’t wanna draw him (https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/camphalfbloodroleplay/images/9/95/Handsome-teenage-boy-with-dark-hair-and-hazel-eyes.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130819003747)
Hero weapon(and what it can do): in pic I FREAKING DREW THE TESSAIGA
Hero special power(and what it can do): Tiger Claws: he basically turns into a giant tiger for 20 seconds (more than once Abby will ride on his back)
Hero miraculous(and what it looks like): in pic
Love interest: open ;)
Other: stripes on, stripes off
Questions: could Robert and Abby have the ability to switch Kwamis? They won’t do it often. If they do, then Robert will become Pyro and Abby will be Tigress, and their outfits won’t change gender to gender, but the hair will be the same.

Rivergold
February 11th, 2018, 09:24 PM
Wait, what?)
Sorry my ADD got to me XD I had to stop before I wrote a novel.)
u can just go to my tumblr im posting it there right now
.....idk your tumblr.)

Seraphon
February 11th, 2018, 09:25 PM
Hero name: El Tigre
Kwami name: Tiggy
Kwami personality(can be TBRP): a bit ADHD, very curious, and oh, so loving~<3
Kwami fav. food(can be TBRP): coffee beans
Kwami appearance: in pic
Hero personality(can be TBRP): tbrp
Civilian personality(can be TBRP): ehh, fine tbrp
Backstory(not required): he and Abby were “supposed” to get each other’s miraculous, but they got the ones they have now
Hero/Animal/Kwami species(all will be the same): tiger
Hero costume appearance: bap (https://img00.deviantart.net/d7c6/i/2018/042/3/e/el_tigre_by_abbyjmeow-dc2wsy8.jpg)
Civilian appearance: I’m sorry I didn’t wanna draw him (https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/camphalfbloodroleplay/images/9/95/Handsome-teenage-boy-with-dark-hair-and-hazel-eyes.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130819003747)
Hero weapon(and what it can do): in pic I FREAKING DREW THE TESSAIGA
Hero special power(and what it can do): Tiger Claws: he basically turns into a giant tiger for 20 seconds (more than once Abby will ride on his back)
Hero miraculous(and what it looks like): in pic
Love interest: open ;)
Other: stripes on, stripes off
Questions: could Robert and Abby have the ability to switch Kwamis? They won’t do it often. If they do, then Robert will become Pyro and Abby will be Tigress, and their outfits won’t change gender to gender, but the hair will be the same.
Accepted!
Hmmmmm... I guess they can..? XD)

Seraphon
February 11th, 2018, 09:27 PM

.....idk your tumblr.)
Write a novel and put it in visual arts and you can bet that I'd read it XD)

Rivergold
February 11th, 2018, 09:30 PM
Accepted!
Hmmmmm... I guess they can..? XD)
I only asked because Abby was supposed to get Tiggy and Robert was supposed to get Drakke, but they switch, so can they switch?
Write a novel and put it in visual arts and you can bet that I'd read it XD)
I actually kinda already did.

Seraphon
February 11th, 2018, 09:37 PM
Villian name: Jack Rabbit(most call him Jack or Jax idk why)
Real name(can be secret): Alex
Kwami name: Katelyn
Kwami fav. food(can be TBRP): Carrots
Kwami appearance: Brown rabbit with dark brown eyes
Villian personality(can be TBRP): sneaky, can hide actual personality and really good at acting, the rest is unknown
Civilian personality(can be TBRP or secret): same as above
Villian/Animal/Kwami species(all will be the same): Rabbit
Villian costume appearance: Brown rabbit costume, with ears and tail.
Civilian appearance(can be secret): Natural black hair that is dyed dark blue and dark brown almost black eyes
Villian weapon(and what it can do): A watch thingy, it hypnotized you and you faint, but when he's defeated or deactivates you... Un... Faint... So basically don't look at the stopwatch
Villian special power(and what it can do): idk what it's called but he can either hear something really far away or project his voice for Paris to hear for five minutes
Villian miraculous(and what it looks like): The stopwatch, it's golden, the numbers on it will slowly fade until there is nothing left.
Other: He will run for leader thing cuz why not XD

Seraphon
February 11th, 2018, 09:38 PM
I only asked because Abby was supposed to get Tiggy and Robert was supposed to get Drakke, but they switch, so can they switch?

I actually kinda already did.
Yeah sure!

XD

Rivergold
February 11th, 2018, 09:53 PM
Yeah sure!

XD
It’s called The Witch of Red White and Blue.
Or in other words, What Happens When a Small-Town American Girl Goes to Hogwarts Instead of Harry.

So what did Eli do through the whole yelling thing of Abby and Robert?
*waiting for someone else to post*)

Seraphon
February 11th, 2018, 09:58 PM
Or in other words, What Happens When a Small-Town American Girl Goes to Hogwarts Instead of Harry.

I'll read that whenever I get the chance! Are you going to the Cursed Child play in New York City in September!!!?

XD he probably would have stuck his nose deeper into his book)

Rivergold
February 11th, 2018, 10:01 PM
I'll read that whenever I get the chance! Are you going to the Cursed Child play in New York City in September!!!?

XD he probably would have stuck his nose deeper into his book)
(*lives in Midwest* uhh, probs not?

*ahem*

Seraphon
February 11th, 2018, 10:05 PM
(*lives in Midwest* uhh, probs not?

*ahem*
XD I live pretty far away too

*stares obliviously* finnnnnnne il post with Eli, cuz why not, also I said so, you cannot change my mind now! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!)

Eli walked out of the coffee shop, nose still in his book about wolveses.

Rivergold
February 11th, 2018, 10:30 PM
XD I live pretty far away too

*stares obliviously* finnnnnnne il post with Eli, cuz why not, also I said so, you cannot change my mind now! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!)

Eli walked out of the coffee shop, nose still in his book about wolveses.
Abby started up the stairs, then stopped. “Oh shoot!” She leapt down the stairs and bolted out the door, practically mowing down the boy outside and going so fast that she’s somehow ended up underneath him, clutching her head. “Owww...”

Seraphon
February 11th, 2018, 10:33 PM
Abby started up the stairs, then stopped. “Oh shoot!” She leapt down the stairs and bolted out the door, practically mowing down the boy outside and going so fast that she’s somehow ended up underneath him, clutching her head. “Owww...”
Eli dropped his book,mgrabbed it quickly, regained his footing, and then held his hand out,"s-sorry..." He practically whispered.

Rivergold
February 11th, 2018, 10:39 PM
Eli dropped his book,mgrabbed it quickly, regained his footing, and then held his hand out,"s-sorry..." He practically whispered.
“Owww...” she said again, sitting up and not having heard him. “I’m really sorry...” she looked up at the hand offered to her and took it. Suddenly her eyes widened again as as she remembered what she was doing and she yanked down on the boys arm, not trying to pull him down on top of her but ending up doing so anyway in her haste to stand.
(Sorry for the powerplay but I’ve actually done this more than once)

Seraphon
February 11th, 2018, 10:44 PM
“Owww...” she said again, sitting up and not having heard him. “I’m really sorry...” she looked up at the hand offered to her and took it. Suddenly her eyes widened again as as she remembered what she was doing and she yanked down on the boys arm, not trying to pull him down on top of her but ending up doing so anyway in her haste to stand.
(Sorry for the powerplay but I’ve actually done this more than once)
XD oh my gosh yes! I feel so bad for Eli but then again I want to see him SUFFER XD I don't even know anymore)

Eli dropped his book again and sighed internally. He blushed madly,"s-sorry..." He said again and got up. He wasn't sure of he should help her again but he decided to, hiding his face in the process and glancing down at the book.

Seraphon
February 11th, 2018, 10:46 PM
ONE MORE VILLIAN SPOT OPEN AND THEN SIGN UPS ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED GUYS XD)

Rivergold
February 11th, 2018, 11:04 PM
XD oh my gosh yes! I feel so bad for Eli but then again I want to see him SUFFER XD I don't even know anymore)

Eli dropped his book again and sighed internally. He blushed madly,"s-sorry..." He said again and got up. He wasn't sure of he should help her again but he decided to, hiding his face in the process and glancing down at the book.
As the bus at the end of the street closed its doors and drove away, she sighed. “Great. There goes my chance to get to the florists before they close...” she looked up at the boy. “I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to fall over you or make you fall on me—“ she noticed the book in his hands. “You...like wolves?”

Seraphon
February 11th, 2018, 11:06 PM
As the bus at the end of the street closed its doors and drove away, she sighed. “Great. There goes my chance to get to the florists before they close...” she looked up at the boy. “I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to fall over you or make you fall on me—“ she noticed the book in his hands. “You...like wolves?”
Eli looked away,"sc-school project..." Why did today have to be so awkward!?

Rivergold
February 11th, 2018, 11:14 PM
Eli looked away,"sc-school project..." Why did today have to be so awkward!?
“Oh yeah, she said. “I did that project too. Oh! We’re in the same class aren’t we? Im sorry I forgot your name I knew you looked familiar...” she paused. “Wait, isn’t this project due tomorrow?”

Seraphon
February 11th, 2018, 11:41 PM
“Oh yeah, she said. “I did that project too. Oh! We’re in the same class aren’t we? Im sorry I forgot your name I knew you looked familiar...” she paused. “Wait, isn’t this project due tomorrow?”
Eli stared at her a second before replying,"m-my names Eli, and y-yeah it's due s-s-sometime around the-en..."

Rivergold
February 11th, 2018, 11:54 PM
Eli stared at her a second before replying,"m-my names Eli, and y-yeah it's due s-s-sometime around the-en..."
.....is he okay?)
She’s smiled at him. “If you want, I can help you with your project.”

Seraphon
February 12th, 2018, 01:17 AM
.....is he okay?)
XD socially awkward I guess? idk)

Eli nodded gratefully.

Ariii
February 12th, 2018, 02:56 AM
Eli stared blankly and then nodded.

Also your form is accepted XD)
(Late! Sorry!)
(Also Rivergold Mercinda is open for a miraculous)
Mercinda left the coffee shop and began to walk home.

SacredMadness
February 12th, 2018, 07:15 AM
So much hasn’t happened! Curse my slow internet that doesn’t load web pages anymore!!!!!!)

Aideen finished the last sentence of her eight page essay on eagles and looked at her hand wearily. She put the papers in her folder and looked at her phone. She still had five minutes before she had to leave. She grabbed her book bag and ran down stairs. Her mom was sitting at the kitchen table writing the next chapter of her latest novel. Her dad was in his art studio painting her lovable husky.

“Bye Mom! Bye Dad!” She yelled as she ran out the door. Behind the closed door, she heard some muffled “Goodbyes.” She darted down the street but barreled over a well-dressed businessman. His papers for everywhere.

“I’m so sorry! Let me help you!” She said blushing majorly and running after a paper that was flying away. She luckily caught the paper and returned it to its owner. The man nodded with a smile and pressed a $10 bill into her hand. She shook her head.

“No, I can’t take it. It was my fault, it was the least I could do,” the man nodded and continued walking down the street. (Open!) Boba Fett when do we get our Kwamis?)

Seraphon
February 12th, 2018, 01:58 PM
(Late! Sorry!)
(Also Rivergold Mercinda is open for a miraculous)
Mercinda left the coffee shop and began to walk home.
Eli waved,"g-goodbye I guess!"

Ariii
February 12th, 2018, 02:47 PM
Eli waved,"g-goodbye I guess!"
Mercinda turned around and waved with a smile on her face.

Seraphon
February 12th, 2018, 04:09 PM
ONE MORE VILLIAN FORM NEEDED THEN REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!!!!!!!!! :3

ALSO MY CHARACTER ELI IS OPEN FOR ROLEPLAY!!! XD))

February 12th, 2018, 06:05 PM

.....idk your tumblr.)
tumblr: chillalabaster just posted it!)

February 12th, 2018, 06:21 PM
Rivergold
lol glittch looks like a bat merged with pikachu that mutated and turned green :3)

February 12th, 2018, 06:48 PM
Villian name:Scald
Real name(can be secret):Harold
Kwami name:Torch
Kwami personality(can be TBRP):tdrp
Kwami fav. food(can be TBRP):ghost peppers
Kwami gender:male
Kwami appearance:red dragon
Villian personality(can be TBRP):tbrp
Civilian personality(can be TBRP or secret):secret
Backstory(not required):he fell in love with okami/mirala but she is ot interested in him so he got acumatized
Villian/Animal/Kwami species(all will be the same):dragon
Villian costume appearance:red dragon with tail
Civilian appearance(can be secret):secret
Villian weapon(and what it can do):whip it is fiery hot
Villian special power(and what it can do):scorch (guess(it burns people)
Villian miraculous(and what it looks like):earing of a red dragon in his left ear
Other:none
Questions:no
Mention me:Boba Fett

Seraphon
February 12th, 2018, 07:56 PM
Backstory(not required):he fell in love with okami/mirala but she is ot interested in him so he got acumatized
Villian miraculous(and what it looks like):earing of a red dragon in his left ear
ACCEPTED

February 12th, 2018, 08:22 PM
ACCEPTED

THANKS YOUS

Seraphon
February 12th, 2018, 08:27 PM
VILLIAN VOTING THINGY HAS NOW STARTED!!!!!

cute skeleton
February 12th, 2018, 10:13 PM
(me neither)
(i just had this idea came up, sorry for a very late reply.)

"so, are you doing anything for the school project?
its coming up soon and i was just curious" she asked her with her head tilted towards the side a bit in curiously.

Rivergold
February 12th, 2018, 10:34 PM
ONE MORE VILLIAN FORM NEEDED THEN REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!!!!!!!!! :3

ALSO MY CHARACTER ELI IS OPEN FOR ROLEPLAY!!! XD))
*Cough*
V
.....is he okay?)
tumblr: chillalabaster just posted it!)
okie!
@Rivergold (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=177)
lol glittch looks like a bat merged with pikachu that mutated and turned green :3)
............)

Rivergold
February 12th, 2018, 11:17 PM
XD socially awkward I guess? idk)

Eli nodded gratefully. She stood. "Should we go to the library then?"

Seraphon
February 13th, 2018, 12:08 AM
She stood. "Should we go to the library then?"
When I'm bored I make exceptions to RP my character in two places, though I rarely do it)
Eli nodded,"s-sure..."

February 13th, 2018, 08:36 AM
(i just had this idea came up, sorry for a very late reply.)

"so, are you doing anything for the school project?
its coming up soon and i was just curious" she asked her with her head tilted towards the side a bit in curiously.
"Oh I already finished it!" she said trying not to brag. "Want to go get some coffee?
(btw everyone i wont be on until around 3:30 pm- 4:00 pm because of school
i was lucky to have such an early appointment)

February 13th, 2018, 08:37 AM
*Cough*
V

okie!

............)
What its true!)

cute skeleton
February 13th, 2018, 02:49 PM
"Oh I already finished it!" she said trying not to brag. "Want to go get some coffee?
(btw everyone i wont be on until around 3:30 pm- 4:00 pm because of school
i was lucky to have such an early appointment)
"sure" she said before realizing she didnt grab her sketch book, she quickly grabbed it then stood up quickly holding it.

(yeah dont worry i wont be able to answer most of the time till 3:00 or 3:30)

Rivergold
February 13th, 2018, 04:25 PM
When I'm bored I make exceptions to RP my character in two places, though I rarely do it)
Eli nodded,"s-sure..."
She smiled. "Come on," she said, leading the way to the library
(OY!! Pyra is Dragon and she has a whip!)

February 13th, 2018, 04:47 PM

(oh srry i am currently reading the first book of Percy Jackson and was hooked a kind of fury inspired design(btw furies have burning whips and are Hades' torturers )

February 13th, 2018, 04:49 PM
"sure" she said before realizing she didnt grab her sketch book, she quickly grabbed it then stood up quickly holding it.

(yeah dont worry i wont be able to answer most of the time till 3:00 or 3:30)
"Okay!" she said leading the way to the coffee shop

Seraphon
February 13th, 2018, 05:38 PM

Eli followed close behind, not reading his book this time.

Aquarius
February 14th, 2018, 10:21 AM
Faith smiled half-heartedly as the girl introduced herself and continued to ramble on,"I-I'm Faith," she replied,"hi Selene." Faith glanced back up at the sky, seeing the clouds slowly shift. What did it mean. Faith believed that the world always gave you signs, whether they were good or bad, and you were supposed to listen even if some didn't.

She realized that she had been looking at the sky for a slightly awkward amount of time, so she shifted her gaze back to Selene,"why could we have possibly met..." She whispered under her breath. But then automatically regretted it. She hadn't meant to think out loud,"I mean, um.. Err..." She rubbed the back of her neck nervously, and glanced back to the sky.

Her breath catching in her throat, the girl glanced in confusion at the stranger. She tried to study her face, and the girl did look a bit like her, but there was no way they had seen each other. Nothing about her was recognizable, and Selene was known for having a good memory. Tentatively shrugging, she clasped her hands behind her back, awkwardly averting her gaze from Faith. "Nice to meet you," she answered politely. As she nodded, her long brown hair fell over one side of her shoulder and she reached up in annoyance to tuck it back. "I don't think we've met before, I apologize. Maybe we've just passed each other on the street?" She answered sheepishly, giving a forced smile towards the girl.

Everything about this situation was weird, and the conversation alone had an air of oddity about it. Selene swallowed hard, tugging gently on her sleeves to distract herself from the words being thrown around at hand, as well as her raging, conspiracy-theorist mind. The clouds moved over the sun, but Selene had nowhere specific to go. What she did to get out of the situation - or if she would try to escape at all - was on her conscience.

Rivergold
February 14th, 2018, 12:19 PM
(oh srry i am currently reading the first book of Percy Jackson and was hooked a kind of fury inspired design(btw furies have burning whips and are Hades' torturers )
(I know what they are, but this (https://img00.deviantart.net/4cb8/i/2018/038/2/8/miraculous_ladybug_oc___pyra_by_abbyjmeow-dc2gzde.jpg) is Pyra)
Eli followed close behind, not reading his book this time.
"My report was on tigers," she said as they reached the library. Turning to him, she asked, "So, what do you have done?"

Seraphon
February 14th, 2018, 01:24 PM
Aquarius
Faith nodded awkwardly,"m-maybe, but you seem like you're important... I-I mean! Not that you wouldn't be important and others aren't important, it's just-" she silenced herself and sighed inwardly,"n-nice to meet you too?" She said, though it came out as a question, well... That was awkward, ME AND MY BIG MOUTH UGH!

---
Rivergold
Eli looked at his book,"w-well, I have their hierarchy and body language down... Is there a-anything else I'll need?"

February 14th, 2018, 05:37 PM
"Okay!" she said leading the way to the coffee shop
in the coffee shop she ordered a hot coco and a few macaroons.
Aphmau plushie

cute skeleton
February 14th, 2018, 06:25 PM
Aphmau plushie

shadow ordered an expresso and that was it.

Deerlie
February 14th, 2018, 06:51 PM
Hero name: Piko Tig
Kwami name: Tigerlily
Kwami fav. food(can be TBRP): Sweets (mostly cake)
Kwami appearance: Small tiger with big pink eyes and a small heart next to her eye
Hero personality(can be TBRP): Nice and kind.
Civilian personality(can be TBRP): Piko Tig is very nice and sweet. She can be shy but she will protect the innocents until she dies or the next Piko Tig takes over. She has so much to love.. like her Kwami and the other hero’s protecting the place.
Backstory(not required): will find out In rp
Hero/Animal/Kwami species(all will be the same): Tiger
Hero costume appearance: Leather Tiger outfit. Has a big tiger striped hammer.
Civilian appearance: tall girl with pink hair and green eyes. She wears a small pink dress
Hero weapon(and what it can do): it can turn into a double sided hammer or a hammer with a sword on the other side.
Hero special power(and what it can do): She can call upon her animal and have it help her with her villain
Hero miraculous(and what it looks like): Braclet with a tiger claw on it
Love interest: Open for anyone
Other: uh, no..
Questions:

Seraphon
February 14th, 2018, 07:28 PM
Hero name: Piko Tig
Kwami name: Tigerlily
Kwami fav. food(can be TBRP): Sweets (mostly cake)
Kwami appearance: Small tiger with big pink eyes and a small heart next to her eye
Hero personality(can be TBRP): Nice and kind.
Civilian personality(can be TBRP): Piko Tig is very nice and sweet. She can be shy but she will protect the innocents until she dies or the next Piko Tig takes over. She has so much to love.. like her Kwami and the other hero’s protecting the place.
Backstory(not required): will find out In rp
Hero/Animal/Kwami species(all will be the same): Tiger
Hero costume appearance: Leather Tiger outfit. Has a big tiger striped hammer.
Civilian appearance: tall girl with pink hair and green eyes. She wears a small pink dress
Hero weapon(and what it can do): it can turn into a double sided hammer or a hammer with a sword on the other side.
Hero special power(and what it can do): She can call upon her animal and have it help her with her villain
Hero miraculous(and what it looks like): Braclet with a tiger claw on it
Love interest: Open for anyone
Other: uh, no..
Questions:
Accepted!

But only because I gave permission guys! XD don't go thinking that sign ups are open because they are STILL CLOSED! X3)

Deerlie
February 15th, 2018, 06:01 AM
Accepted!

But only because I gave permission guys! XD don't go thinking that sign ups are open because they are STILL CLOSED! X3)
I just watch it everyday so I love it lol

Seraphon
February 15th, 2018, 06:13 AM
XD)

SacredMadness
February 15th, 2018, 07:21 AM
(Sorry but couldn’t help but notice ^^ I have all the books hardcopies and have read them several times :)

Rivergold
February 15th, 2018, 07:44 AM
Aquarius
Faith nodded awkwardly,"m-maybe, but you seem like you're important... I-I mean! Not that you wouldn't be important and others aren't important, it's just-" she silenced herself and sighed inwardly,"n-nice to meet you too?" She said, though it came out as a question, well... That was awkward, ME AND MY BIG MOUTH UGH!

---
Rivergold
Eli looked at his book,"w-well, I have their hierarchy and body language down... Is there a-anything else I'll need?"
"What about their diet and hunting tactics?"
Aphmau plushie

shadow ordered an expresso and that was it."I'll get that done right away," Robert said. "For here or to go?"

Deerlie
February 15th, 2018, 01:48 PM
XD)
Do you wanna rp or are you busy?

Seraphon
February 15th, 2018, 02:15 PM
Rivergold)
Eli shook his head," I know th-they eat meat b-but I don't kn-now what exactly..."

Alone4Life I have Alex open)

Seraphon
February 15th, 2018, 02:20 PM
So much hasn’t happened! Curse my slow internet that doesn’t load web pages anymore!!!!!!)

Aideen finished the last sentence of her eight page essay on eagles and looked at her hand wearily. She put the papers in her folder and looked at her phone. She still had five minutes before she had to leave. She grabbed her book bag and ran down stairs. Her mom was sitting at the kitchen table writing the next chapter of her latest novel. Her dad was in his art studio painting her lovable husky.

“Bye Mom! Bye Dad!” She yelled as she ran out the door. Behind the closed door, she heard some muffled “Goodbyes.” She darted down the street but barreled over a well-dressed businessman. His papers for everywhere.

“I’m so sorry! Let me help you!” She said blushing majorly and running after a paper that was flying away. She luckily caught the paper and returned it to its owner. The man nodded with a smile and pressed a $10 bill into her hand. She shook her head.

“No, I can’t take it. It was my fault, it was the least I could do,” the man nodded and continued walking down the street. (Open!) Boba Fett when do we get our Kwamis?)
Rivergold's OC Glittch is the one handing out the miraculouses. If you want one, you have to ask if Glittch is open)

February 15th, 2018, 05:25 PM
"What about their diet and hunting tactics?"

"I'll get that done right away," Robert said. "For here or to go?"
"Uh Shadow what do you want?"
Aphmau plushie

February 15th, 2018, 05:26 PM
(Sorry but couldn’t help but notice ^^ I have all the books hardcopies and have read them several times :)
I know i love that my library has all the books!)

February 15th, 2018, 05:27 PM
me too!)

cute skeleton
February 15th, 2018, 05:35 PM
Aphmau plushie

(shadow had already said an expresso)

February 15th, 2018, 05:37 PM
(shadow had already said an expresso)
no i meant to go or here!)

Deerlie
February 16th, 2018, 07:52 AM
Rivergold)
Eli shook his head," I know th-they eat meat b-but I don't kn-now what exactly..."

Alone4Life I have Alex open)
Ok! That’s great!

Deerlie
February 16th, 2018, 07:53 AM
me too!)
Lol I’m not alone!! (Even tho my name says different)

Seraphon
February 16th, 2018, 02:06 PM
Ok! That’s great!
Who starts?)

cute skeleton
February 16th, 2018, 03:31 PM
Aphmau plushie
"honestly doesnt matter to me" she said lookng at her.

February 16th, 2018, 04:20 PM
"honestly doesnt matter to me" she said lookng at her.
"Here." she said and sat down at a table

February 18th, 2018, 07:58 AM
Bump
Boba Fett

Seraphon
February 18th, 2018, 08:08 AM
Bump
Boba Fett
:3 hi)

February 18th, 2018, 03:04 PM
:3 hi)
Hoi im bored :bawling: )

Seraphon
February 18th, 2018, 03:10 PM
Hoi im bored :bawling: )
I'm waiting for people to reply)

cute skeleton
February 18th, 2018, 10:53 PM
"Here." she said and sat down at a table
shadow nodded and sat across from here.

February 19th, 2018, 11:48 AM
shadow nodded and sat across from here.

Boba Fett, when will they get their miraculous? im only asking since im curious and plus not many people are left.
IDK Rivergold 's Glittch is handing them out.

cute skeleton
February 19th, 2018, 01:14 PM
IDK Rivergold 's Glittch is handing them out.

( oh huh, i didn't even know that also)

"whats your report about anyway? if you don't mind me asking" she said taking a sip of her expresso.

February 19th, 2018, 01:17 PM
( oh huh, i didn't even know that also)

"whats your report about anyway? if you don't mind me asking" she said taking a sip of her expresso.
"Oh it was about dogs. It was easy because I have two mangy dogs at home." she said and took a ite of her food

cute skeleton
February 19th, 2018, 01:23 PM
"Oh it was about dogs. It was easy because I have two mangy dogs at home." she said and took a ite of her food

"oh huh, we did animals related to each other. i did wolves" she said looking at her as she put her drink down.

Rivergold
February 20th, 2018, 09:28 AM
Aphmau plushie
(SORRY)
He waited patiently.

February 20th, 2018, 12:29 PM
"oh huh, we did animals related to each other. i did wolves" she said looking at her as she put her drink down.
"Lucky you. Iwould rather some kind of cat"

February 20th, 2018, 12:29 PM
(SORRY)
He waited patiently.
"Here."