PDA

View Full Version : Rebellious Apprentices

Mango
February 6th, 2018, 05:28 PM
Okay- so my Thunderclan apprentice, Tanglepaw will talk [Friend 1] and [Friend 2] into joining her in hunting in Riverclan territory. Tanglepaw will convince them (and believe) that Riverclan territory is flourishing in prey because Riverclanners only eat the fish and frogs and leave the squirrels and birds and that they can bring heaps of prey back to camp and impress their mentors. They trio go hunt in Riverclan and are catching a bit, not as much as they imagined though and are heading back when they see a [Riverclan Border Patrol] who spots them. The patrol intends to tell Snowstar, but Tanglepaw quick-minded and all. Offers the prey they caught in exchange for Snowstar not getting told. [Rivercclan Border Patrol] reluctantly agrees. They are stepping over the border relieved to make it back without anyone knowing when [Tanglepaw’s mentor] storms over and snarls at them for hunting in Riverclan territory or whatever. And tells the other two’s mentors about it and the three end up with a moon bound in camp doing apprentice duties.

Roles:
Friend 1
Friend 2
Riverclan Border Patrol (4 cats)
Tanglepaw’s Mentor
(Friend 1 and Friend 2 can either request that character’s mentor to be informed of this by Tanglepaw’s mentor or if they lack a mentor I can throw up a mentor search for them)

Form!
Name:
Apperance:
Personality:
Role:
Other:

ShiningFern
February 7th, 2018, 06:38 AM
Name: Juniperstorm
Appearance: A sleek, long furred brown tabby mix with green eyes and a long tail.
Personality: Strict, caring, loyal, easily annoyed, open-minded, honest
Role: Riverclan patrol cat
Other: Naw

Liekki
February 7th, 2018, 06:31 PM
Name: Minnowheart (https://sites.google.com/ipsd.org/ashpetal/main-clans/riverclan/minnowheart)
Appearance: Black & white tuxedo
Personality:Kind|Comforting|Understanding|Shy
Role: RiverClan patrol
Other: 2018 Okapi

Seraphon
February 7th, 2018, 10:04 PM
Form!
Name:Sorrelpaw
Appearance:Blue tortoiseshell(I think that's what they're called)
Personality:he's smart and always throwing facts at his friends but he's always the one forgetting what they're doing and getting confused. He's shy and usually feels alone, his family dead. He really only has afew friends and his mentor to confide in. But overall he's a kindhearted guy.
Role: Friend 1

Form!
Name:Mudnose
Apperance:Fluffy Siamese looking cat
Personality:Very playful and friendly, really kind. Kit warrior. He always knows when to get serious though.
Other:He'd probably help convince the rest of the patrol to let the apprentices go, if that's okay.

Can I apply Bingo for Friend 2 or would I be applying too much? 2018 Okapi

Bella~
February 7th, 2018, 10:14 PM
Name: Rockstrike
Apperance: he has long grey fur with white streaks. He is a rather large cat in build and has pretty blue eyes.
Personality: Rockstrike is a rather playful cat, he loves finding an easy way to go about everything. He can become dangerous fast however, he does has a temper with certain cats.
Role: River clan patrol
Other: he's Single ~

2018 Okapi

Mango
February 8th, 2018, 07:55 AM
Name: Juniperstorm
Appearance: A sleek, long furred brown tabby mix with green eyes and a long tail.
Personality: Strict, caring, loyal, easily annoyed, open-minded, honest
Role: Riverclan patrol cat
Other: Naw
Name: Minnowheart (https://sites.google.com/ipsd.org/ashpetal/main-clans/riverclan/minnowheart)
Appearance: Black & white tuxedo
Personality:Kind|Comforting|Understanding|Shy
Other: 2018 Okapi
Form!
Name:Sorrelpaw
Appearance:Blue tortoiseshell(I think that's what they're called)
Personality:he's smart and always throwing facts at his friends but he's always the one forgetting what they're doing and getting confused. He's shy and usually feels alone, his family dead. He really only has afew friends and his mentor to confide in. But overall he's a kindhearted guy.
Role: Friend 1

Form!
Name:Mudnose
Apperance:Fluffy Siamese looking cat
Personality:Very playful and friendly, really kind. Kit warrior. He always knows when to get serious though.
Other:He'd probably help convince the rest of the patrol to let the apprentices go, if that's okay.

Can I apply Bingo for Friend 2 or would I be applying too much? 2018 Okapi
Name: Rockstrike
Apperance: he has long grey fur with white streaks. He is a rather large cat in build and has pretty blue eyes.
Personality: Rockstrike is a rather playful cat, he loves finding an easy way to go about everything. He can become dangerous fast however, he does has a temper with certain cats.
Role: River clan patrol
Other: he's Single ~

2018 Okapi
All of the patrl members are accepted.