PDA

View Full Version : wings sign ups

cute skeleton
February 6th, 2018, 03:53 PM
wings and humans are two different species besides how much they look alike. wings were originally called humans too before people started attacking them just because they didn't see them as humans, that lasted a while before the government had changed them to wings. the reason they were changed to that name was because the had wings to help them fly, hens the name wings. wings look like humans only they are able to have any hair color or eye color along with wings. their wing colors do not show into their power is found, so till they find their power their wings are white. their wings can vary from different sizes but are normally usually bigger than themselves. they each have one power that goes with them, one of the most common ones are earth, fire, air, and wind. if the wings are smaller than them then they are younger than most and will not be able to fly correctly or at all until they are bigger than them. now let's talk more about the powers. like i said before each wings can control one power. you already know the 4 main powers that is popular, but now it's time you learn about some of the rarest ones and some not as common as the 4 elements but are common. the power of light is rare along with the power of darkness, if a person gets a dark power then another person gets the light power so that it stays balanced. but it is rare when someone gets a dark or light power and no one gets the opposite. anyway let's move on to common ones again metal, lava, stone, wood, nature, and much more are very common threw the wings species. now you learned some of the powers let's teach you some more history. a long time ago their used to be a family line of crystal wings, crystal wings are able to control different kinds of crystals and go into them and almost use them to help get energy or to charge electronics with energy, that family line had lasted generations till one day it was lost when they started disappearing. the ones that were left were the ones that had not been crystal wings leaving the line lost forever, the family still goes with no memory of having a crystal wings in a long time. the families name was jenkins, which they still are alive, and they were the only full family of crystal wings. yes some did leave to be apart of their lovers family but that doesn't matter anymore. now the crystal wings is the rarest of them all even if they haven't been seen for awhile.

now you've learned about the wings in the past and some of their powers. now let's return to the present. remember how i said the crystal wings just disappeared one day? well lets just say the bloodline stayed and someones fate might be more then what they think. put wings in other section in a sentence so i know you read mostly everything or important things. well, that raps up what i have to say about wings and their past. now go and meet them!

so yeah, thats my wings intro. it was voted for with 7 so that was what was chosen. Turtletu it the co-owner of this so please respect me and him.

i will be making a document for this so i can keep track of the different powers and who is roleplaying who.

form:
name:
family:
crush:
power:
wings:
description:
perso:
evil?:
ideas?:
other/question:

my form:

name: gabby || andrew || piper
family: andrew || gabby || open
crush: Aaron || open || open
power: unknown || darkness || water
wings: white wings with the tips of her wings that look like shards with sharp ends but feel soft when she is happy or relaxed. her wings are bigger then herself. || wings bigger then himself and are pure black with a darker look to them and around them || pure blue wings
description: long brown hair with blue eyes and freckles || brown hair with blue eyes and very little freckles, she wears glasses. || brown hair with the tips of her hair being light brown. her eyes are brown.
perso: tbrp || tbrp || tbrp
evil?: no || no || unknown
ideas?: its my rp
other/question:

Turtletu
February 6th, 2018, 04:03 PM
name: Arron
family: none
crush: gabby
power: light
wings: yellow
description: red eyes blond hair tan skin and large wings
perso:tbrp
evil?: no
ideas?:
other/question:

cute skeleton
February 6th, 2018, 04:05 PM
name: Arron
family: none
crush: gabby
power: light
wings: yellow
description: red eyes blond hair tan skin and large wings
perso:tbrp
ideas?:
other/question:
automatically accepted

Mystic
February 6th, 2018, 04:24 PM
Name: Alisson Reyes
Family: Unknown
Crush: None
Power: Fire
Wings: Except it's color is blond/cream (https://img00.deviantart.net/9ee1/i/2012/259/7/d/mmd_absolute_best_angel_wings_by_amiamy111-d5ex3w7.png)
Description: Boop (https://orig00.deviantart.net/d7dd/f/2015/120/4/8/lord_of_the_dragons_by_grafit_art-d8rlxv6.jpg) Blood girl with long hair and light skin with blue-green eyes.
Perso: Tbrp'd
Evil?: No
Ideas?: No... Sorry
Other/Questions: Aphmau plushie

cute skeleton
February 6th, 2018, 05:18 PM
Name: Alisson Reyes
Family: Unknown
Crush: None
Power: Fire
Wings: When annoyed/Angered. (http://img15.deviantart.net/9a29/i/2012/137/e/a/505_pheonix_wing_by_tigers_stock-d504a2s.jpg) Normal (https://img00.deviantart.net/9ee1/i/2012/259/7/d/mmd_absolute_best_angel_wings_by_amiamy111-d5ex3w7.png)
Description: Boop (https://orig00.deviantart.net/d7dd/f/2015/120/4/8/lord_of_the_dragons_by_grafit_art-d8rlxv6.jpg) Blood girl with long hair and light skin with blue-green eyes.
Perso: Tbrp'd
Evil?: No
Ideas?: No... Sorry
Other/Questions: Aphmau plushie

you are forgetting something, please reread the white part.

Mystic
February 6th, 2018, 05:56 PM
you are forgetting something, please reread the white part.

white?

cute skeleton
February 6th, 2018, 06:50 PM
white?
the big paragraph that looks more cream then white

Mystic
February 7th, 2018, 03:39 PM
the big paragraph that looks more cream then white

Oh ok I fixed it!

cute skeleton
February 8th, 2018, 09:26 AM
Oh ok I fixed it!
there is still something missing before i can accept, second part of the white paragraph.

.:Virgo:.
February 9th, 2018, 07:39 PM
name:Alabaster
family:none
crush:open
power:light
wings:http://http://news.ourworldbuzz.com/light-box-2015.html
description:she has white wings that fade to blue and her hair and eyes mimic that
perso:nice and calm wont give up easily and determined
evil?:no
ideas?:
other/question:
earth, fire, air, and wind. the power of light is rare along with the power of darkness, if a person gets a dark power then another person gets the light power so that it stays balanced. but it is rare when someone gets a dark or light power and no one gets the opposite. metal, lava, stone, wood, nature, and much more are very common. crystal wings dissapeared but time skip! the thing that destroyed the crystal wings are back and they want to destroy all the wings.

cute skeleton
February 9th, 2018, 11:49 PM
name:Alabaster
crush:open
power:life
wings:angel
description:she has white wings that fade to blue and her hair and eyes mimic that
perso:nice and calm wont give up easily and determined
evil?:no
ideas?:
other/question:

you are missing something that apart of the second white paragraph (it looks more cream then white)

cute skeleton
February 10th, 2018, 10:31 AM
bump

February 10th, 2018, 12:03 PM
you are missing something that apart of the second white paragraph (it looks more cream then white)
fixed it

February 10th, 2018, 12:11 PM
edited it and fixed it

cute skeleton
February 10th, 2018, 02:20 PM
edited it and fixed it

im just not gonna question that and accepted

February 10th, 2018, 05:48 PM
Aphmau plushie
where is the rp thread
not meaning to bother you

Casual Scribbles
February 10th, 2018, 08:47 PM
name: Silvia Gray
family: she's an orphan
crush: open
power: nature
wings: currently white, but they will become broen with rich green at the tips
description: Silvia is kind of tall with brown hair with a streak of red through it. She usually wears shirts that have a cuts in the back so that her wings aren't crushed. Usually wearing jeans and some kind of boots. She has green-ish eyes that appear as grey at most distances.
perso: Silvia has trust and abandonment issues. It is very difficult to get close to her, but there are some people who just click with her. She will usually give you a 'don't-even-think-about-it' glare if you attempt to approach her, but it's more of an automatic defense mechanism and she's content when a person continues to come up and talk to her. If you manage to earn her trust, she would literally sacrifice herself for you, so if you break said trust she will take it very hard and most likely never speak to you again.
evil?: more like true neutral
ideas?: no, not really
other/question: I wish I had wings in real life

Fireflower
February 10th, 2018, 09:11 PM
form:
name:fireflower
crush:none
power:fire
wings: large dark red dragon-like wings
description: she has long brown hair and black horns on her head(no wonder they think she may be evil)bule eyes, she has black leather jeans, red leather jacket and top, combat boots,leather armbands,black collar
perso:she is pretty kind to friends but will attack newcomer
evil?:no but a loner
ideas?:they could think shes evil and attack her
other/question: Aphmau plushie wings

cute skeleton
February 11th, 2018, 10:33 AM
form:
name:fireflower
crush:none
power:fire
wings: large dark red dragon-like wings
description: she has long brown hair and black horns on her head(no wonder they think she may be evil)bule eyes, she has black leather jeans, red leather jacket and top, combat boots,leather armbands,black collar
perso:she is pretty kind to friends but will attack newcomer
evil?:no but a loner
ideas?:they could think shes evil and attack her
other/question: Aphmau plushie
you are missing something in the second white paragraph (looks more like cream then white)

cute skeleton
February 11th, 2018, 10:33 AM
Aphmau plushie
where is the rp thread
not meaning to bother you

the rp thread has not been made i was waiting till we had a couple more people to make it.

cute skeleton
February 11th, 2018, 10:34 AM
name: Silvia Gray
family: she's an orphan
crush: open
power: nature
wings: currently white, but they will become broen with rich green at the tips
description: Silvia is kind of tall with brown hair with a streak of red through it. She usually wears shirts that have a cuts in the back so that her wings aren't crushed. Usually wearing jeans and some kind of boots. She has green-ish eyes that appear as grey at most distances.
perso: Silvia has trust and abandonment issues. It is very difficult to get close to her, but there are some people who just click with her. She will usually give you a 'don't-even-think-about-it' glare if you attempt to approach her, but it's more of an automatic defense mechanism and she's content when a person continues to come up and talk to her. If you manage to earn her trust, she would literally sacrifice herself for you, so if you break said trust she will take it very hard and most likely never speak to you again.
evil?: more like true neutral
ideas?: no, not really
other/question: I wish I had wings in real life

accepted

Akari
February 11th, 2018, 10:57 AM
name: Fabian Ryther
family: Hunted and Killed.
crush: Open!
power: Illusions: Basicially he can make himself look and sound like someone else, or become invisible while flying.
wings: They are Glass-like, being a translucent light blue in color.
description: He is rather tall, with fairly large wings, although he always wears a baggy shirt to hid his wings, since he wishes to live a "Normal" life
Looks: Boop! (http://p1.i.ntere.st/b21b8dea2d3f8929651a3c8007136802_480.jpg)
perso: He is usually energetic, although he doesn't always know how to express his feelings, so he tends to try and express how he feels by drawing. Although he is not mute, he also prefers not talking and instead writing out what he has to say, which usually makes others assume he is mute.
evil?: E hhh sometimes, but a better term would be misled.
other/question: How was your day? Meh, I guess It would be cool to have wings IRl, but it would be a pain to clean them...

Fireflower
February 11th, 2018, 02:10 PM
you are missing something in the second white paragraph (looks more like cream then white)oops!fixed it

Silvershadow
February 11th, 2018, 02:16 PM
wings and humans are two different species besides how much they look alike. wings were originally called humans too before people started attacking them just because they didn't see them as humans, that lasted a while before the government had changed them to wings. the reason they were changed to that name was because the had wings to help them fly, hens the name wings. wings look like humans only they are able to have any hair color or eye color along with wings. their wing colors do not show into their power is found, so till they find their power their wings are white. their wings can vary from different sizes but are normally usually bigger than themselves. they each have one power that goes with them, one of the most common ones are earth, fire, air, and wind. if the wings are smaller than them then they are younger than most and will not be able to fly correctly or at all until they are bigger than them. now let's talk more about the powers. like i said before each wings can control one power. you already know the 4 main powers that is popular, but now it's time you learn about some of the rarest ones and some not as common as the 4 elements but are common. the power of light is rare along with the power of darkness, if a person gets a dark power then another person gets the light power so that it stays balanced. but it is rare when someone gets a dark or light power and no one gets the opposite. anyway let's move on to common ones again metal, lava, stone, wood, nature, and much more are very common threw the wings species. now you learned some of the powers let's teach you some more history. a long time ago their used to be a family line of crystal wings, crystal wings are able to control different kinds of crystals and go into them and almost use them to help get energy or to charge electronics with energy, that family line had lasted generations till one day it was lost when they started disappearing. the ones that were left were the ones that had not been crystal wings leaving the line lost forever, the family still goes with no memory of having a crystal wings in a long time. the families name was jenkins, which they still are alive, and they were the only full family of crystal wings. yes some did leave to be apart of their lovers family but that doesn't matter anymore. now the crystal wings is the rarest of them all even if they haven't been seen for awhile.

now you've learned about the wings in the past and some of their powers. now let's return to the present. remember how i said the crystal wings just disappeared one day? Well what had made them disappear is back and even more dangerous going after every single wings now. put wings in other section in a sentence so i know you read everything. Oh and well lets just say it was still in their bloodline and a new one will appear only to find their fate is not what they thought it would be, and they will need the help of someone to save their fate and their family before it's all to late.

so yeah, thats my wings intro. it was voted for with 7 so that was what was chosen. Turtletu it the co-owner of this so please respect me and him.

i will be making a document for this so i can keep track of the different powers and who is roleplaying who.

form:
name:
family:
crush:
power:
wings:
description:
perso:
evil?:
ideas?:
other/question:

my form:

name: gabby || andrew || piper
family: andrew || gabby || open
crush: Aaron || open || open
power: unknown || fire || darkness
wings: white wings with the tips of her wings that look like shards with sharp ends but feel soft when she is happy or relaxed. her wings are bigger then herself. || wings bigger then himself and are pure black with a darker look to them and around them || pure blue wings
description: long brown hair with blue eyes and freckles || brown hair with blue eyes and very little freckles, she wears glasses. || brown hair with the tips of her hair being light brown. her eyes are brown.
perso: tbrp || tbrp || tbrp
evil?: no || no || unknown
ideas?: its my rp
other/question:

form:
name: Silver
family: None
crush: Open
power: Can control anything water
wings: large white wings with blue tinges on the ends
description: ice blue eyes and long white hair with dark blue tips
perso: tbrp
ideas?: Nope
other/question: Nope

cute skeleton
February 11th, 2018, 05:01 PM
form:
name: Silver
family: None
crush: Open
power: Can control anything water
wings: large white wings with blue tinges on the ends
description: ice blue eyes and long white hair with dark blue tips
perso: tbrp
ideas?: Nope
other/question: Nope
you are missing something in the second white paragraph (looks more like cream then white)

cute skeleton
February 11th, 2018, 05:02 PM
name: Fabian Ryther
family: Hunted and Killed.
crush: Open!
power: Illusions: Basicially he can make himself look and sound like someone else, or become invisible while flying.
wings: They are Glass-like, being a translucent light blue in color.
description: He is rather tall, with fairly large wings, although he always wears a baggy shirt to hid his wings, since he wishes to live a "Normal" life
Looks: Boop! (http://p1.i.ntere.st/b21b8dea2d3f8929651a3c8007136802_480.jpg)
perso: He is usually energetic, although he doesn't always know how to express his feelings, so he tends to try and express how he feels by drawing. Although he is not mute, he also prefers not talking and instead writing out what he has to say, which usually makes others assume he is mute.
evil?: E hhh sometimes, but a better term would be misled.
other/question: How was your day?
my day is good but before i accept you, you are missing something in the second white paragraph (looks more like cream then white)

cute skeleton
February 11th, 2018, 05:03 PM
oops!fixed it
accepted.

Akari
February 11th, 2018, 05:43 PM
my day is good but before i accept you, you are missing something in the second white paragraph (looks more like cream then white)
Oh? What did I miss?

cute skeleton
February 11th, 2018, 08:05 PM
Oh? What did I miss?

cant tell, gotta read.

Silvershadow
February 12th, 2018, 01:09 PM

Whoops))

Akari
February 12th, 2018, 02:05 PM
cant tell, gotta read.
Oh. Fixed it.

cute skeleton
February 12th, 2018, 10:17 PM
Oh. Fixed it.

accepted.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 01:26 PM
name:
Diablo dreamer
family:
Two brothers named Sano and Lucifer
crush:
Homosexual and open
power:
Wind
wings:
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRL7cE591qBN__unVZ-tekrKngyH0MLgo9fXVNXVV7VrSoZnHqh9g
description:
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsBULL2Jr7geQoQznnSlN688EDbFKpn zfk0Nk7zxjYlTpNs0I28w
perso:
Tbrp
evil?:
No
ideas?:
Hmm mind telling what’s going on than I may have one
other/question:
She’s open for a relationship :3

Lucifer dreamer
Male
Sister named diablo and a brother named Sano
Straight and open
Fire
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/4/4b/Ink_wings_tattoo_by_gammatrap-d565js3.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160817181158
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/02/52/14/02521498e14744cfe15732c1114b9ef3--anime-people-anime-guys.jpg
Tbrp
Nope
May be a flirt
Nope

Sano Flyer
Male
Sister named diablo and a brother named Lucifer
Pansexual and open for more than one relationships
Any powers relating to glass?
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTP_vlzZapXK374vm8FJ-m0hEfyXrzsXGIxbLniJ7tj1_-XpIbA5Q
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJldOdgkPBt1mp2ohqe7JBOxz0Za11N MEz76KDDM6yQgK3mf6O0w
Tbrp
Maybe :3
Secret evil dude
Nope

cute skeleton
February 15th, 2018, 01:31 PM
name:
Diablo dreamer
family:
Two brothers named Sano and Lucifer
crush:
Homosexual and open
power:
Wind
wings:
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRL7cE591qBN__unVZ-tekrKngyH0MLgo9fXVNXVV7VrSoZnHqh9g
description:
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsBULL2Jr7geQoQznnSlN688EDbFKpn zfk0Nk7zxjYlTpNs0I28w
perso:
Tbrp
evil?:
No
ideas?:
Hmm mind telling what’s going on than I may have one
other/question:
She’s open for a relationship :3

Lucifer dreamer
Male
Sister named diablo and a brother named Sano
Straight and open
Fire
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/4/4b/Ink_wings_tattoo_by_gammatrap-d565js3.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160817181158
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/02/52/14/02521498e14744cfe15732c1114b9ef3--anime-people-anime-guys.jpg
Tbrp
Nope
May be a flirt
Nope

Sano Flyer
Male
Sister named diablo and a brother named Lucifer
Pansexual and open for more than one relationships
Any powers relating to glass?
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTP_vlzZapXK374vm8FJ-m0hEfyXrzsXGIxbLniJ7tj1_-XpIbA5Q
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJldOdgkPBt1mp2ohqe7JBOxz0Za11N MEz76KDDM6yQgK3mf6O0w
Tbrp
Maybe :3
Secret evil dude
Nope

all accepted you may begin to rp when you want, and for right now we have no plots just a girl with no powers and cant fly yet along with a boy trying to help her fly. thats it.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 01:34 PM
all accepted you may begin to rp when you want, and for right now we have no plots just a girl with no powers and cant fly yet along with a boy trying to help her fly. thats it.
Hmm k! :3

cute skeleton
February 15th, 2018, 03:37 PM
Hmm k! :3
i just realized you asked if there are any powers related to the glass while i was adding your characters to the list, there's sand which is able to turn into glass if enough heat.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 03:41 PM
i just realized you asked if there are any powers related to the glass while i was adding your characters to the list, there's sand which is able to turn into sand if enough heat.
Hmm okay! Than he shall be a sand :3