PDA

View Full Version : Parent and Sibling finder for my kits!

Mango
February 6th, 2018, 02:04 PM
Thunderclan
Minkkit- he’s 1 moon old and is mute. He has light brown fur and green eyes.
-mother-father-littermates-

Birchkit- he’s 1 moon old and has light brown fur and is an observant tom and doesn’t really enjoy socializing.

Raccoonkit- he’s 1 moon old and has black, grey, and white fur and green eyes. He is a goof-ball that always runs into trouble.

Hollykit- she’s 1 moon old and has black fur and blue eyes she’s kind and caring (she was made in memory of my old Hollyflower- same prefix and apperance different clan and perso)

Maccawkit- he’s 1 moon old and a former outsider named Maccaw. He is shy and has all brown fur and green eyes.
-foster mother-foster father- foster littermates-biological mother-biological father-biological littermates-

Sparrowkit- she’s 1 moon old and is a sweet and caring calico with brown eyes.
-mother-Infernoheart (Mystical)-littermates-

Horsekit- she’s 1 moon old and is a bulky kit with big brown eyes and white fur.

Summerkit- she is 1 moon old and she was found on the border alone. She has white fur and green eyes.
-biological mother-biological father-biological littermates-adoptive mother-adoptive father-adoptive littermates-

Leafkit- she has mottled brown and orange fur she is 1 moon old. She is rather playful.

Acornkit- she’s 1 moon old and has mottled fur that is brown and orange. She is rude and snubbish.

Dirtkit- he’s 1 moon old. He has dark brown fur and green eyes. He is sarcastic for a kit.
-mother-father-littermates Minkkit(Fuzzyfeline)-

Swiftkit- she’s 1 moon old. She has green eyes and white fur. She is shy and quiet. (Due to her long legs, it’d be cool if she has a WC origin)

Bumblekit- he’s 2 moons old. He has black and white fur. He is playful and loud.

Dreamkit- she’s 1 moon old. She has white fur. She is always day dreaming, but when she’s not day dreaming she’s really clingy to her mother.

Flamekit- he’s 1 moon old. He has orange fur. He acts in some ways like a leader, but isn’t that much of a leader.

Shadowclan
Soaringkit- she’s 3 moons old. She has black fur with a white underbelly and nose brim. She is a cowering mess.
-siblings murdered by her parents before they opened their eyes-

Bunnykit- she’s 2 moons and has black and white fur. She’s sarcastic and rude. She doesn’t really like her peers.
-mother-father-littermates-Brokencreek (Leaf_tail)

Ravenkit- she’s 2 moons old. She doesn’t care about having black fur and being an “evil cat” she’s simply going to be herself. (A former kittypet told her that myth)
-mother-father-littermates Ravenkit (Megan)-Fallowbreeze (Grandmother Okapi)

Riverclan
Ferretkit- he’s two moons old and has light brown fur and must have kittypet origins (1 parent must be a former kittypet) he’s rather slow. (Note: he’ll eventually abandon the clan for the simply kittypet life)

Wavekit- she’s 1 moon old she’s shy and quiet and has light brown fur.

Algaekit- she’s 1 moon old and questions her gender. She has black and grey fur.

Longkit- she’s 1 moon old and loud and obnoxious. She is a calico.

Chesnutkit- he’s 2 moons old. He acts like a leader figure. He has chesnut colored fur.

Rabbitkit- he’s a grey furred kit. He is 1 moon old. He is lazy.

Sleepykit- he is a sleepy kit. He has white fur. He is 1 moon old.

Forestkit- He is 1 moon old and is rather slow at understanding things. He has black fur.

Sootkit and Sorrelkit duo- Sootkit and Sorrelkit are 2 moons old. They have light brown fur (Sorrelkit has white patches though) Sootkit And Sorrelkit are the troublesome duo. Sootkit schemes bad activities then laughs them off, then Sorrelkit does it, and Sootkit, ofcourse can’t let Sorrelkit have he fun without her so she goes off too.
-mother-Asphalt (Midgefur)-maybe three littermates who aren’t troublesome-

(I’ll post WC and SKC after rehersal)

Form!
Name:
Clan:
Apperance:
Which kit:
Personality:
Role:

Radler
February 6th, 2018, 10:36 PM
For any of your Riverclan kits, I think TiredSmolFox's Briarwing (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14222&highlight=Briarwing) is still looking for one more kit for the litter, but they are unborn at the moment. The current litter is Sparrowkit (TiredSmolFox), Breezekit (Megan) and Icekit (Radler). 2018 Okapi

Cosmo
February 7th, 2018, 08:12 AM
Infernoheart (https://charriestreehouse.wordpress.com/inferno/) could be Sparrowkit's father

Mango
February 7th, 2018, 10:32 AM
Infernoheart (https://charriestreehouse.wordpress.com/inferno/) could be Sparrowkit's father

Sure. Poor Sparrow won’t know she’s being manipulated until apprenticehood.

Sorry I’m one of these ppl...minor plot idea:
Sparrowkit is originally all alone in the clan besides Infernoheart, never knowing who her mother/littermates are. She doesn’t know she’s being manipulated by Infernoheart, ofcourse. Due to a lack of she-cat figure, she always plays rough with the tom-kits and despises “girl talk” . As an apprentice she realizes that Inferno manipulated her. She then starts trying to convince him that she’s not like the other she-cats. That due to not having any she-cats in her life she’s different. (IDK if she’d convince Inferno or not)

Leaf_tail
February 7th, 2018, 10:52 AM
For your ShadowClan kit Bunnykit, can my OC Brokencreek (https://aishaswarriors.weebly.com/brokencreek.html) be her older littermate? I'm still editing his bio, so sorry if it's incomplete haha

Cosmo
February 7th, 2018, 11:00 AM
Sure. Poor Sparrow won’t know she’s being manipulated until apprenticehood.

Sorry I’m one of these ppl...minor plot idea:
Sparrowkit is originally all alone in the clan besides Infernoheart, never knowing who her mother/littermates are. She doesn’t know she’s being manipulated by Infernoheart, ofcourse. Due to a lack of she-cat figure, she always plays rough with the tom-kits and despises “girl talk” . As an apprentice she realizes that Inferno manipulated her. She then starts trying to convince him that she’s not like the other she-cats. That due to not having any she-cats in her life she’s different. (IDK if she’d convince Inferno or not)

That's a great idea <3
Infernoheart would be convinced about her but not all she-cats <3

Fuzzy
February 7th, 2018, 11:02 AM
My Minkkit (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13997) needs some family, and Clan. Any one moon old kits that you think will work?

Midgefur
February 7th, 2018, 11:03 AM
For your solid-brown litter in RC, I have an older loner tom called Asphalt that is het chocolate, het dilute, homo solid, if you’re looking for anything specific genetically and don’t need the dad to stick around. I can’t copy/paste using my phone though, but his bio was just made this morning. :p

Mango
February 7th, 2018, 11:30 AM
For your ShadowClan kit Bunnykit, can my OC Brokencreek (https://aishaswarriors.weebly.com/brokencreek.html) be her older littermate? I'm still editing his bio, so sorry if it's incomplete haha

That's a great idea <3
Infernoheart would be convinced about her but not all she-cats <3

My Minkkit (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13997) needs some family, and Clan. Any one moon old kits that you think will work?
For your solid-brown litter in RC, I have an older loner tom called Asphalt that is het chocolate, het dilute, homo solid, if you’re looking for anything specific genetically and don’t need the dad to stick around. I can’t copy/paste using my phone though, but his bio was just made this morning. :p
Mystical- Alright.
Leaf_Tail- sure!
Fuzzy- I have Wavekit in RC and Dirtkit in Thunderclan (basically any brown-furred kit who has brown fur)
Midgefur-Asphalt can be the father.

Midgefur
February 7th, 2018, 12:42 PM
@2018_Okapi

Awesome! :D If they're not all one litter, can you list which ones are siblings and I'll edit them into Asphalt's bio once I'm able to edit? Also I meant homo dilute instead of het, I already forgot he was grey, lol!

Barnabas
February 7th, 2018, 03:38 PM
I got Crowkit (https://meganscharriesite.weebly.com/crowkit.html) for Ravenkit's sibling

Fuzzy
February 7th, 2018, 04:11 PM
Mystical- Alright.
Leaf_Tail- sure!
Fuzzy- I have Wavekit in RC and Dirtkit in Thunderclan (basically any brown-furred kit who has brown fur)
Midgefur-Asphalt can be the father.
Driftkit would work, if you think he would.

Mango
February 7th, 2018, 04:46 PM
Driftkit would work, if you think he would.
Sure!

Mango
February 7th, 2018, 04:48 PM
I got Crowkit (https://meganscharriesite.weebly.com/crowkit.html) for Ravenkit's sibling
Sure. And that makes my Fallowbreeze Ravenkit’s grandmother too!