PDA

View Full Version : The New Gen

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 6th, 2018, 11:56 AM
Flames, once so warm and soft scorched the lands, burning down a home, a whole town. Yet the only sounds aside from the soft creaking of the burning flames was screaming.. so much screaming.
Blood spilled onto the land as a man with hair as bright as the sun, and his eyes once sky blue and pure now was blood red and absolutely emotionless. He was covered in blood and flames were covering his arms as he breathes out slowly letting steam out of his body as he turns slowly to you. Now you can see it, the blood tears falling down his face, they slowly drop onto the floor as he steps forward. He holds out his flaming hand and speaks in a voice that once held kindness and warmth, now just a emotionless sound of what he once was.
“ Can You Feel The Call Of Madness? “
He says so emotionless like a robot even, he slowly pulls his hand away as he begins to turn around soon a loud growl was heard behind you and before you could even get the chance to run someone grabs you roughly pulls you close and bites hard into your neck spilling blood onto the ashen ground. Soon you fall as a man stands over you, his mouth held your blood which was dripping onto you like rain. His eyes like the other held no emotion and his black hair tied up in a ponytail moved with the wind almost gracefully as he begins to look at you with the same crimson eyes. He begins to just look at you than shadows suddenly pop out of his back like sharp tentacles they aim at you as he begins to speak in a dark emotionless husky voice “ Forgive me.” He Says they stab you and soon all you saw was darkness.

This was only a example of what the attack was like, over and over again the once loved leaders of madness lost themselves. Killing over and over again under the call of the mad king, Killer. They were controlled, forced to kill for the sake of pride and power, they tried to save some but unfortunately they couldn’t. As soon as the thought of saving them comes to mind, Killer was one step ahead either shooting them down or just making the call stronger.
Though blood tears they killed over and over again until finally.. Madness was feared.
The fox who goes by the name Naruto foxheart was the first to try to fight back or at least find reason for this insanity. But he was quickly silenced, caged like a beast and tortured him for days at a time slowly breaking him.
The wolf named Sasuke Wolfheart was the second to fight back, he was busy following Narutos will by hiding and sending their loves away even when they tried to fight back against him, he even went as far as scaring them off with his demonic powers and it got the point where he hurt one of them. He was almost immediately brought down by killer and like Naruto was caged like a beast to this day.
The dragon who was named Winter dragonheart tried to fight, he tried to save Naruto and Sasuke however he was taken down and killed like a dragon slayed by some proud king when in reality the king was the evil one all along. His head was placed in Killers office.
Now Madness has grown in numbers and now is a exciting time for madness,
The choosing of the new leaders of madness is upon us, Killer will gift the wolf and fox with a slave and the dragon a beast to control.
His choosing will come soon now problem arises for madness

A order hidden and small, named Broken. They are indeed a broken order the one chosen to be leader named Hades dark who was raised and saved by Sasuke Wolfheart was seen as a leader however he does not act upon it. Despite the help from his kin, Lucifer and Diablo dreamer ( raised by the fox Naruto foxheart) and Sano Flyer ( rasied by the dragon winter dragonheart). He still reminds broken not wanting to deal or simply too afraid to take on the role of leadership. Lucifer and diablo were made temporary leaders until someone steps up and fights hades for leadership but even that isn’t easy.
Broken, small but built on the pain and suffering madness has caused. They want revenge and they want to take down madness once and for all. However it’s not easy especially without a real order to go by or a leader to follow they are what they are named. Broken.

The universe this goes by ( made by me! )
Here everyone has a bloodline but not just some bloodline of Mexican or other races. The bloodlines are animals yes animals, the common bloodlines are still strong and only use common magic depending on thier animal for example if you were in the wolf bloodline you would most likely have a lot of energy and are great chasers of hunting and the racing world. They are strong mostly seen as leaders than anything and can use simple magic relating to the moon aka Earth and water.
Uncommon bloodlines are like dinosaurs, Extinct animals and things that are now gone.
Rare and the most powerful of bloodlines are mythical creatures of anything really like the zodiac or even to the mythical dragons as long as they are part of mythology or some kind of zodiac or even tales of myth. However these are very rare and birth rates for rare bloods are extremely low. Doesn’t mean they don’t exist.

Orders to join within Madness

The wolves are the most powerful and only a few can join them, the leader like Sasuke before is the next head of madness. They are second in command and take charge when killer either is busy or something has happened to make him turn away from madness for a while. The wolves are the last line of defense or one might say like some hidden weapons powerful and usually used for big targets like some general or big boss guy.

The fox like Naruto are the smart mages of madness. They heal, they chant and are experts in anything magic they keep Madness hidden and sage behind invisible borders.

The dragon are protecters, they are the first ones to stand up against anyone that stands in Madness way, they can be lawyers or just bodyguards. They have a duty to protect and help keep Madness hidden from the law.

Orders in broken
Unknown for now

News of madness
Killer will soon be selecting new leaders for the 3 orders, and they will be gifted powerful weapons and the necklace of power along with it. No news of war from madness and no news of any attacks have been heard.

News of broken
Hades has still not stepped up to the role of leadership and Lucifer along with diablo has been trying to keep broken in line.
Challenges for leadership are open.

Roles for madness
Leader of the wolf order ( and next heir to madness): saved for RosePelt145
Leader of the fox order ( and head healer along with mage of madness): open
Leader of the dragon order ( head protector of madness and general of madness): open
Warriors of wolves: 5 open
Warriors of fox: 10 open
Warriors of dragon: 10 open
( may add more soon)

Roles of broken
Leader of broken: hades
Challenger of hades: Nancy Celestial
Head healer: Lucifer and Marie Incandescence
Head watcher: Diablo and open
Head protector: Sano and open
Mages and healers: 7 open. onyx cypress ( hiraeth )
Spies and watchers: 8 open
Protecters and warriors: 8 open

Spies on their own will: Tord .:Blue Wishes:. Former lover of Sasuke, hated by Hades.

Relationships
Hades has a crush on Cayden ( .:Blue Wishes:. )
Lucifer has started to develop feelings for Marie ( Incandescence )
Diablo is developing feelings for Nancy however doesn’t know it herself ( celestial )
Sano May develop feelings for onyx ( hiraeth )
Killer is single and not interested in anyone ( open)
Sasuke and Naruto are alive but have no emotions for relationships for now of course ( closed for now )
onyx cypress Has a crush on Sano but won’t admit it ( Hiraeth :3)
New roles will come soon

Fourms
Name
Sexuality
Looks
Personality ( no tbrp)
Order you’re in
Role in the order
Powers aka bloodline
Abilities
Weaknesses
Rp example of your peep or of something else ( don’t have to do this )
Other
Questions

Incandescence
.:Blue Wishes:.
Celestial

It has been made!

Going to be real picky with the leader roles so you can save but just know I may not accept it if it’s not good enough! Killer doesn’t want kids to lead his order only killers!!

|+sari+|
February 6th, 2018, 12:21 PM
You didn't mention me. I thought I was part of your squad ;-;

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 6th, 2018, 12:27 PM
You didn't mention me. I thought I was part of your squad ;-;
You are ;^; wasn’t sure what you would like! Was about to ask. Wanna a new peep for you.

|+sari+|
February 6th, 2018, 12:38 PM
You are ;^; wasn’t sure what you would like! Was about to ask. Wanna a new peep for you.
Well I will have to join later cause I gtg in a minute, sadly. I need to go out to eat with family. ;-;

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 6th, 2018, 12:44 PM
Well I will have to join later cause I gtg in a minute, sadly. I need to go out to eat with family. ;-;
K! :3

lio
February 6th, 2018, 01:35 PM
NAME
onyx cypress
[ he/him ]
SEXUALITY
homosexual
LOOKS
onyx (https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/1eMjrUpte8_MsD3dbJWMtnXt-zr5x0ynnPnZSwQw0XrzGh_apX77R-aHHJTKBX4cNbA9zDVI5Mcix0l2KsBKz9g0A9IRXgjcWYjaVXdv xFfO5XPUoxoYqoceOZTsiKVh2Ds_c72X=s320)
ORDER
broken
ROLE
mage (?)
BLOODLINE
capricorn wolpertinger (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/28/Wolpertinger.jpg)
ABILITIES
- can transform into a wolpertinger form
- when in his separate form he can remove any features he wants, like the fangs
- when human he can add any of his other form's features, like wings
- can bend air to his will (?)
- very flexible and quick
-can carry three times his weight
WEAKNESSES
- can't swim
- cannot control oxygen levels
- cannot control storms
- controlling the air uses a lot of energy
- cannot communicate with second form
OTHER / QUESTIONS
- has a crush on sano flyer but refuses to admit it
- this okay?

Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 6th, 2018, 01:38 PM
NAME
onyx cypress
[ he/him ]
SEXUALITY
homosexual
LOOKS
onyx (https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/1eMjrUpte8_MsD3dbJWMtnXt-zr5x0ynnPnZSwQw0XrzGh_apX77R-aHHJTKBX4cNbA9zDVI5Mcix0l2KsBKz9g0A9IRXgjcWYjaVXdv xFfO5XPUoxoYqoceOZTsiKVh2Ds_c72X=s320)
ORDER
broken
ROLE
mage (?)
BLOODLINE
capricorn wolpertinger (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/28/Wolpertinger.jpg)
ABILITIES
- can transform into a wolpertinger form
- when in his separate form he can remove any features he wants, like the fangs
- when human he can add any of his other form's features, like wings
- can bend air to his will (?)
- very flexible and quick
-can carry three times his weight
WEAKNESSES
- can't swim
- cannot control oxygen levels
- cannot control storms
- controlling the air uses a lot of energy
- cannot communicate with second form
OTHER / QUESTIONS
- has a crush on sano flyer but refuses to admit it
- this okay?

Broken Madness
It’s awesome!! :3

|+sari+|
February 6th, 2018, 01:50 PM
K! :3
Save me leader of Wolf Order pls!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 6th, 2018, 01:51 PM
Save me leader of Wolf Order pls!
Alright! It’s a big role! So be prepared for anything!

|+sari+|
February 6th, 2018, 03:38 PM
NAME
Luka Nightfang
Female. But she is not dainty or girly or feminine. Hell no.
SEXUALITY
Biromantic Heterosexual
PERSONA
Before madness, she was kind and caring, and she hated putting others in pain. Now she kills without mercy. Yet, deep down there is still the girl she once was.
LOOKS
Long straight black hair that reaches her hips. Furry black wolf ears. Dark green eyes with flecks of amber. Pale skin. Has a scar that goes over the left corner of her mouth making her look like she has a permanent scowl. The scar goes down her jaw and neck and continues, stopping at the top of her left breast. She wears a tattered torn black turtleneck dress and black leather leggings underneath with a hole at the waist for her black wolf tail. She wears tall black combat boots on her feet.
ORDER
Madness
ROLE
Leader of wolf order
BLOODLINE
Wolf
ABILITIES
Can shapeshift into a black wolf at will.
Can control plants around her.
Can create and control water.
Can manipulate gravity.
Can run faster than anyone else in the wolf order.
WEAKNESSES
She can only be a wolf for a certain amount of time.
Controlling big plants like trees takes more energy from her than smaller plants.
Manipulating gravity can weaken her if she is jumping really high or throwing things through the air with her mind.
Can only run fast in short bursts.
RP EXAMPLE
Luka watched something in the distance. It held her focus. It seemed... Intriguing to her somehow. She steps towards the subject of her sight, feeling drawn to it. But, it dissapears. Just... Gone.
OTHER/QUESTIONS
Nope

Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 6th, 2018, 04:19 PM
NAME
Luka Nightfang
Female. But she is not dainty or girly or feminine. Hell no.
SEXUALITY
Biromantic Heterosexual
PERSONA
Before madness, she was kind and caring, and she hated putting others in pain. Now she kills without mercy. Yet, deep down there is still the girl she once was.
LOOKS
Long straight black hair that reaches her hips. Furry black wolf ears. Dark green eyes with flecks of amber. Pale skin. Has a scar that goes over the left corner of her mouth making her look like she has a permanent scowl. The scar goes down her jaw and neck and continues, stopping at the top of her left breast. She wears a tattered torn black turtleneck dress and black leather leggings underneath with a hole at the waist for her black wolf tail. She wears tall black combat boots on her feet.
ORDER
Madness
ROLE
Leader of wolf order
BLOODLINE
Wolf
ABILITIES
Can shapeshift into a black wolf at will.
Can control plants around her.
Can create and control water.
Can manipulate gravity.
Can run faster than anyone else in the wolf order.
WEAKNESSES
She can only be a wolf for a certain amount of time.
Controlling big plants like trees takes more energy from her than smaller plants.
Manipulating gravity can weaken her if she is jumping really high or throwing things through the air with her mind.
Can only run fast in short bursts.
RP EXAMPLE
Luka watched something in the distance. It held her focus. It seemed... Intriguing to her somehow. She steps towards the subject of her sight, feeling drawn to it. But, it dissapears. Just... Gone.
OTHER/QUESTIONS
Nope

Broken Madness
Hmmm I may accept but I shall wait for others to post as well. Don’t worry it looks awesome! But I’m going to be real picky with the leaders!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 6th, 2018, 08:57 PM
Bumps :3

rubinaito
February 7th, 2018, 01:20 PM
Le Bump~

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 7th, 2018, 01:27 PM
Le Bump~
:surprisehug:
Hmm ... I don’t want to start but I also don’t want this to die ;^; should Broken just start for now?

rubinaito
February 7th, 2018, 04:35 PM
:surprisehug:
Hmm ... I don’t want to start but I also don’t want this to die ;^; should Broken just start for now?
Sure, I guess

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 7th, 2018, 04:54 PM
Sure, I guess
Want me to post first?

rubinaito
February 7th, 2018, 05:02 PM
Want me to post first?
Sure!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 7th, 2018, 07:40 PM
Sure!
Alright!! )
Loud slamming was heard, And the sound of bone breaking as well. Hades had just won a other fight and he was.. slamming the challengers head into the ground over and over again than he suddenly stops, and speaks in a dark husky voice “ there. I won again. “ he says suddenly as he looks around at the crowd that was looking at him a bit almost in fear than Lucifer immediately speaks up “ Leave hades. Go home and rest.. I’ll take care of.. them “ he says referring to the others that challenged hades now they were injured badly.
He began to walk up to Hades, than he began to grab hades shoulder “ please... you’ve done enough.” Hades eyes glowed dangerously as he pushes Lucifer hand away rather roughly “ so be it.” He Says as he just begins to turn around and walk off as Lucifer sighs softly “ .. Marie dear! Mind getting Sano here.. he really pushed it this time..” he says shaking a bit as he looks at the injured
Celestial Incandescence
Sorry for it being short but it’l be more later on!

lio
February 7th, 2018, 08:52 PM
(unsure of how to jump in so i'll just have onyx do his own thing)

(also !! onyx now has a second personality, has he has dissasociative identity disorder. the new persona is named xero.)

he sat alone, rolling a small ribbon of air between his fingers. his hair was ruffled and messy, curled against his head as he focused on what was going on around him. xero had just left, leaving onyx confused at what he was to do. his clothes had changed, his hair ruffled, and those of the broken gave him strange looks. he shrunk away from the suspicious stares, quickly moving to hide on his own, as he usually did. the air between his fingers dissipated and he simply sat in silence, stuck within his thoughts. what do you do when i'm not me? why do they look at me this way? you'll see, little rabbit.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 13th, 2018, 11:01 AM
Bumps

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 13th, 2018, 11:04 AM
(unsure of how to jump in so i'll just have onyx do his own thing)

(also !! onyx now has a second personality, has he has dissasociative identity disorder. the new persona is named xero.)

he sat alone, rolling a small ribbon of air between his fingers. his hair was ruffled and messy, curled against his head as he focused on what was going on around him. xero had just left, leaving onyx confused at what he was to do. his clothes had changed, his hair ruffled, and those of the broken gave him strange looks. he shrunk away from the suspicious stares, quickly moving to hide on his own, as he usually did. the air between his fingers dissipated and he simply sat in silence, stuck within his thoughts. what do you do when i'm not me? why do they look at me this way? you'll see, little rabbit.
A soft laugh was heard behind Onyx “ what’s this little writer? Writers block?” Asked Sano in a playful way. He smiles warmly as he begins to sit down by him. “ or maybe it’s because of us?.... you know you don’t have to stay with us... we’re not good people and I know that well.. we’re monsters after all.. “ he begins to hold onyx hand a bit “ ... of course I’m the worst aren’t I?” hiraeth

wolfie
February 13th, 2018, 11:53 AM
Name: Spiral Whirl
Sexuality: Heterosexual | Demiromantic
Looks: her wolf form (http://img15.deviantart.net/4eb2/i/2012/355/f/5/waiting_for_santa_by_innali-d5opere.png) | In her human form, Spiral has semi-tan skin. She has medium long hair, going just a little bit past her shoulders. She has black hair but the bottom of it is a blonde color. She has bright blue eyes, sometimes darkening for her mood. She is average height and weight. While she wears jeans and a brown jacket that is too little for her, showing some of her stomach. She wears bandages as a crop-top under the jacket. Spiral wears some nice sneakers, cause high heels would be painful. Spiral has white ears and a white tail. She is often smiling or some what happy.
Personality ( no tbrp): Spiral in a way has two different personalities but she doesn't. She is exactly what you call bittersweet. She does think that werewolves/wolves are superior to any kind but her opinion easily wavers. She is rather kind to what she considers her pack, growing very protective of her pack. Spiral's kindness is scary on its own. She is usually happy but has a quick-temper. She is over-protective and becomes `enraged` when someone hurts who she cares for. Spiral is rather cold to people outside her `pack`. She becomes quiet and distant around people she doesn't know, hard to believe that she is kind or even speaks. Her judgement can easily become blinded by revenge. She always is seeking it. She is your usual fangirl, liking to ship others but not herself. Spiral will snap at you if you even try to mention if she ever had a crush. So far, she only had one crush that ended up in shatters. [ will be revealed in the roleplay ] Spiral is protective and studdborn. She dislikes giving up on anything. The reason for her cold and quiet when around people she doesn't know or like is her wolf, Eis. Eis is her wolf form, or her inner wolf. She rarely tells Spiral what to do but they both know to get away from love. Spiral also rarely lets Eis take control when Spiral shifts.
Order you’re in: Broken
Role in the order: Head Protector Or Warrior?
Powers aka bloodline: Wolf
Abilities:
Shifting into her Wolf Form on Demand
Quicker Healing
She can rarely stun her enemies with her howl for a minute
Spiral gets a boost of strength when enrage
Weaknesses:
Love [ she usually tries to stay off topic of it when it comes to her ]
Sliver Weapons [ or anything sliver ]
After she calms down from being enrage she is very tired
Rp example of your peep or of something else ( don’t have to do this ): my reply usually varies on what I can work with. Plus you know how I roleplay, I hope.
Other; Broken Madness
Questions: is this okay?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 13th, 2018, 12:17 PM
Name: Spiral Whirl
Sexuality: Heterosexual | Demiromantic
Looks: her wolf form (http://img15.deviantart.net/4eb2/i/2012/355/f/5/waiting_for_santa_by_innali-d5opere.png) | In her human form, Spiral has semi-tan skin. She has medium long hair, going just a little bit past her shoulders. She has black hair but the bottom of it is a blonde color. She has bright blue eyes, sometimes darkening for her mood. She is average height and weight. While she wears jeans and a brown jacket that is too little for her, showing some of her stomach. She wears bandages as a crop-top under the jacket. Spiral wears some nice sneakers, cause high heels would be painful. Spiral has white ears and a white tail. She is often smiling or some what happy.
Personality ( no tbrp): Spiral in a way has two different personalities but she doesn't. She is exactly what you call bittersweet. She does think that werewolves/wolves are superior to any kind but her opinion easily wavers. She is rather kind to what she considers her pack, growing very protective of her pack. Spiral's kindness is scary on its own. She is usually happy but has a quick-temper. She is over-protective and becomes `enraged` when someone hurts who she cares for. Spiral is rather cold to people outside her `pack`. She becomes quiet and distant around people she doesn't know, hard to believe that she is kind or even speaks. Her judgement can easily become blinded by revenge. She always is seeking it. She is your usual fangirl, liking to ship others but not herself. Spiral will snap at you if you even try to mention if she ever had a crush. So far, she only had one crush that ended up in shatters. [ will be revealed in the roleplay ] Spiral is protective and studdborn. She dislikes giving up on anything. The reason for her cold and quiet when around people she doesn't know or like is her wolf, Eis. Eis is her wolf form, or her inner wolf. She rarely tells Spiral what to do but they both know to get away from love. Spiral also rarely lets Eis take control when Spiral shifts.
Order you’re in: Broken
Role in the order: Head Protector Or Warrior?
Powers aka bloodline: Wolf
Abilities:
Shifting into her Wolf Form on Demand
Quicker Healing
She can rarely stun her enemies with her howl for a minute
Spiral gets a boost of strength when enrage
Weaknesses:
Love [ she usually tries to stay off topic of it when it comes to her ]
Sliver Weapons [ or anything sliver ]
After she calms down from being enrage she is very tired
Rp example of your peep or of something else ( don’t have to do this ): my reply usually varies on what I can work with. Plus you know how I roleplay, I hope.
Other; Broken Madness
Questions: is this okay?
You should always know that you’re always accepted!!

wolfie
February 14th, 2018, 04:04 PM
[ aw, thanks! Imma just gonna jump in like this ]

Her body finally slump down to the ground, her eyelids closing as she let out a quiet yawn. Her tail curled around her leg, not being long enough to do if fully. Dark circles under her eyes. She was worried about the other order, she didn't know what to do. She was up all night sketching out plan, something to be useful. The girl rarely let it get this worst. Spiral was sleeping, a powernap for the day on the grass. A foolish and risky move. She was outside where no one could protect her if someone found her. She didn't mean to, the ground just look so comfy. Spiral's hair covered one of her eyes as in her sleep she flip onto her back. A soft snoring noise came from her as she took a break. She seem more peaceful than the usual glare in her eyes, or the forced smile or just a happy smile. Her jacket was unzipped while she grip onto a sword. The tip of the sword was dull being used many times. Spiral could battle with a sword but mostly her wolf form.
In her pocket was a note that she had from her little sister. Keeping it with her since she joined the order of the broken. Spiral didn't feel broken. She felt heartbroken. Maybe that was the same thing. No, she knew it was. She just denied it.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 08:20 AM
[ aw, thanks! Imma just gonna jump in like this ]

Her body finally slump down to the ground, her eyelids closing as she let out a quiet yawn. Her tail curled around her leg, not being long enough to do if fully. Dark circles under her eyes. She was worried about the other order, she didn't know what to do. She was up all night sketching out plan, something to be useful. The girl rarely let it get this worst. Spiral was sleeping, a powernap for the day on the grass. A foolish and risky move. She was outside where no one could protect her if someone found her. She didn't mean to, the ground just look so comfy. Spiral's hair covered one of her eyes as in her sleep she flip onto her back. A soft snoring noise came from her as she took a break. She seem more peaceful than the usual glare in her eyes, or the forced smile or just a happy smile. Her jacket was unzipped while she grip onto a sword. The tip of the sword was dull being used many times. Spiral could battle with a sword but mostly her wolf form.
In her pocket was a note that she had from her little sister. Keeping it with her since she joined the order of the broken. Spiral didn't feel broken. She felt heartbroken. Maybe that was the same thing. No, she knew it was. She just denied it.

A soft husky voice was heard behind her “ You okay? “ asked Sliver, someone of the wolf bloodline however with a hint of lion as well. His hair was short and almost like a model however the color was sliver thus relating to his name. He was handsome alright but more scary looking with his burning sliver eyes and playful smile, he begins to sit down by her “ .... something is bothering you I can tell. Mind if I help out my friend?” He asks with a gentle smile as he looks up “ .... I’m guessing it’s about madness right? ... or maybe because of hades and his .. leadership?”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 08:22 AM
Alright it has started you ready for your leader ceremony of madness! :3

:blue:
February 15th, 2018, 10:50 AM
Alright it has started you ready for your leader ceremony of madness! :3

(( what do i post ...? ))

wolfie
February 15th, 2018, 11:01 AM
A soft husky voice was heard behind her “ You okay? “ asked Sliver, someone of the wolf bloodline however with a hint of lion as well. His hair was short and almost like a model however the color was sliver thus relating to his name. He was handsome alright but more scary looking with his burning sliver eyes and playful smile, he begins to sit down by her “ .... something is bothering you I can tell. Mind if I help out my friend?” He asks with a gentle smile as he looks up “ .... I’m guessing it’s about madness right? ... or maybe because of hades and his .. leadership?”

Spiral didn't awake until he finished his sentence, she jolted away. Bascially flying up in the air, she did a quick twist to land onto her feet. Her eyes wide, she bared her teeth. Who was he? What was he going to do? "W-who are you?! I'm not your friend, so don't even call me that. " She growled, the cold aura seem to take over. Her eyes glaring at the mysterious man. She wasn't blind that he smell like a wolf, just like her. Spiral's blue eyes seem to carry a storm within them.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 11:46 AM
(( what do i post ...? ))
Don’t worry I’ll post first with killer announcing your new title and stuff and with it you shall get.. Sasuke!! :3 )
It was loud within the halls of madness as people began to gather around in the arena around the stand where the leader of madness stood tall. His eyes held a dangerous glow but he smiled which was rare but a exciting moment for all. With a wave of his hand all of madness immediately fell slient as he began to speak “ Welcome all! To the ceremony of madness! Today three great leaders has been chosen to lead the fox, wolf and dragon!!” He yells happily like many others. He once again silenced them “ now first the fox, step forward you should know who you are so step forward and speak your name as leader of the fox!!” He yells proudly

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 15th, 2018, 12:22 PM
Spiral didn't awake until he finished his sentence, she jolted away. Bascially flying up in the air, she did a quick twist to land onto her feet. Her eyes wide, she bared her teeth. Who was he? What was he going to do? "W-who are you?! I'm not your friend, so don't even call me that. " She growled, the cold aura seem to take over. Her eyes glaring at the mysterious man. She wasn't blind that he smell like a wolf, just like her. Spiral's blue eyes seem to carry a storm within them.
He laughs softly “ sorry I quickly assumed we were since we are part of the same order “ he says playfully “ I’m sliver a healer of madness at least a healer in training. Lucifer is my mentor and all.. “ he smiles softly “ and I believe your name was spiral right? The head protector?”

wolfie
February 15th, 2018, 02:48 PM
He laughs softly “ sorry I quickly assumed we were since we are part of the same order “ he says playfully “ I’m sliver a healer of madness at least a healer in training. Lucifer is my mentor and all.. “ he smiles softly “ and I believe your name was spiral right? The head protector?”

Her sword was just so, so close. Then she blinked. Oh, he was apart of the order of broken. Spiral slowly settled down, sitting back down. Her eyes gazed over him, a still cold tint in them. "... Yeah. " She finally said, sniffing him or trying to without making it too obvious. She was too tired to realize that he did smell of familiar scents. "Sorry. I-I, just on edge. I guess." She finally said, not liking saying sorry. He shouldn't have awoken her. Spiral didn't return the playful smile, she still, still felt on edge. Like something was off. She never saw him before. Did she? Her memories were cluttered and she was herself, too tired to try to remember. "You shouldn't be outside without someone with you, by the way. Someone could sneak up on you." Spiral added. She knew she did the same thing but she could fight. To her, healers were one of the most defenseless in the order.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 22nd, 2018, 01:57 PM
Bumps @.:Blue Wishes made the post for chu)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 22nd, 2018, 01:59 PM
Her sword was just so, so close. Then she blinked. Oh, he was apart of the order of broken. Spiral slowly settled down, sitting back down. Her eyes gazed over him, a still cold tint in them. "... Yeah. " She finally said, sniffing him or trying to without making it too obvious. She was too tired to realize that he did smell of familiar scents. "Sorry. I-I, just on edge. I guess." She finally said, not liking saying sorry. He shouldn't have awoken her. Spiral didn't return the playful smile, she still, still felt on edge. Like something was off. She never saw him before. Did she? Her memories were cluttered and she was herself, too tired to try to remember. "You shouldn't be outside without someone with you, by the way. Someone could sneak up on you." Spiral added. She knew she did the same thing but she could fight. To her, healers were one of the most defenseless in the order.
Sliver smiles softly “ I’m actually one of the best fighters in the order my friend so don’t worry “ he says happily as he looks up “ anyway what got you on edge? Maybe it’s hades? Is it because of Lucifer or .. maybe that rumor going around with Sano?”

wolfie
February 22nd, 2018, 02:03 PM
Sliver smiles softly “ I’m actually one of the best fighters in the order my friend so don’t worry “ he says happily as he looks up “ anyway what got you on edge? Maybe it’s hades? Is it because of Lucifer or .. maybe that rumor going around with Sano?”

Spiral shrugged her shoulders again. "Probably everything." Was all she said. "Best fighter, eh? I probably saw you before and forgot-- my memories are really jacked up again. " She retorted. It was a bit rude to say but she didn't really care right now. When she meant her memories were jacked up it was because some random mage or something decided it would be good to mess with them. Spiral almost killed them. She wanted to keep her past to herself if she had a choice. Not for someone to go blubber about her love life and such.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 22nd, 2018, 02:15 PM
Spiral shrugged her shoulders again. "Probably everything." Was all she said. "Best fighter, eh? I probably saw you before and forgot-- my memories are really jacked up again. " She retorted. It was a bit rude to say but she didn't really care right now. When she meant her memories were jacked up it was because some random mage or something decided it would be good to mess with them. Spiral almost killed them. She wanted to keep her past to herself if she had a choice. Not for someone to go blubber about her love life and such.
He laughs softly “ I understand.. oh! How about having Lucifer help? He’s the leader of the healers and mages so maybe he can help out if he’s as powerful as many say” he says calmly “ unless you just to get those memories back on your own?”

wolfie
February 22nd, 2018, 02:21 PM
He laughs softly “ I understand.. oh! How about having Lucifer help? He’s the leader of the healers and mages so maybe he can help out if he’s as powerful as many say” he says calmly “ unless you just to get those memories back on your own?”

"I ain't trusting anyone with my memories, anymore." Spiral said, okay she was sure he wouldn't do anything bad. However she would rather not risk it. It always felt uncomfortable when someone used magic on her, truth be told. Mostly her wolf, Eis disliked it. "I got them back, just they are a bit cluttered. It'll take a couple days I think. " Spiral said, poking the ground rather roughly. She always remembered that blood was once probably here, it sent shivers up her spine. It was a dark thought yet true. The land they slept, walked on, would always have something, something horrible to happen or have happen on them.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 27th, 2018, 10:02 AM
"I ain't trusting anyone with my memories, anymore." Spiral said, okay she was sure he wouldn't do anything bad. However she would rather not risk it. It always felt uncomfortable when someone used magic on her, truth be told. Mostly her wolf, Eis disliked it. "I got them back, just they are a bit cluttered. It'll take a couple days I think. " Spiral said, poking the ground rather roughly. She always remembered that blood was once probably here, it sent shivers up her spine. It was a dark thought yet true. The land they slept, walked on, would always have something, something horrible to happen or have happen on them.
He nods “ okay. So tell me why join us? We are fighting against monsters and rouges... we’re going to kill. Can you take it?” He asks calmly

Teggy
February 27th, 2018, 10:29 AM
what is this e-e

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 27th, 2018, 10:31 AM
what is this e-e
New gen!! Made new peeps for new madness .. winter died ;^;

Teggy
February 27th, 2018, 10:34 AM
New gen!! Made new peeps for new madness .. winter died ;^;
(OHOHOOOOHO I got this!!!! and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 27th, 2018, 10:38 AM
(OHOHOOOOHO I got this!!!! and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)
Join!! Become the dragon leader ;^; for winter!)

Teggy
February 27th, 2018, 11:01 AM
Name
Integrity (goes by Teggy or Teg though)
Sexuality
straight
Looks
Teggy has dark navy blue hair with diffrent blue shades going throughout her hair. She has blue eyes and pale white skin. She has a small petite form and is very skinny.
Personality ( no tbrp)
e-e damn u...
She has my personality
Order you’re in
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhh idk put me somewhere
Role in the order
place me somewhere
Powers aka bloodline
She has the ability to turn herself into a blue heart. She has the power to change her colors (to the other souls colors cause yah X3)
Abilities
can turn into a blue heart (or any other color)
Weaknesses
a lot, she isnt thatpowerful

Other
Questions

Put her as the Dragon Leader cause why not XD

Teggy
February 27th, 2018, 11:02 AM
lol ok)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 27th, 2018, 11:32 AM
lol ok)
Yay!! Who are you going to use? :3

Teggy
February 27th, 2018, 11:33 AM
Yay!! Who are you going to use? :3
I made a form right above my last post :P

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 27th, 2018, 11:35 AM
Name
Integrity (goes by Teggy or Teg though)
Sexuality
straight
Looks
Teggy has dark navy blue hair with diffrent blue shades going throughout her hair. She has blue eyes and pale white skin. She has a small petite form and is very skinny.
Personality ( no tbrp)
e-e damn u...
She has my personality
Order you’re in
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhh idk put me somewhere
Role in the order
place me somewhere
Powers aka bloodline
She has the ability to turn herself into a blue heart. She has the power to change her colors (to the other souls colors cause yah X3)
Abilities
can turn into a blue heart (or any other color)
Weaknesses
a lot, she isnt thatpowerful

Other
Questions

Put her as the Dragon Leader cause why not XD
She is within Madness!!! Leader of the dragon order! The protecter Like winter was before! Accepted and be ready for your leader ceremony!!

Teggy
February 27th, 2018, 11:39 AM
She is within Madness!!! Leader of the dragon order! The protecter Like winter was before! Accepted and be ready for your leader ceremony!!
yay.

CreatureOfHabit
February 27th, 2018, 04:19 PM
I would like to join, but the character I would like to submit is human. May I keep him that way? If not, I am happy with giving him wolf like features, for the bloodline.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 27th, 2018, 05:28 PM
I would like to join, but the character I would like to submit is human. May I keep him that way? If not, I am happy with giving him wolf like features, for the bloodline.
It’s okay! They’re mostly human just with powers! :3

wolfie
February 27th, 2018, 07:14 PM
He nods “ okay. So tell me why join us? We are fighting against monsters and rouges... we’re going to kill. Can you take it?” He asks calmly

Spiral raised a brow before shrugging. again. "To do something good. I killed thousands before for power. It was the whole reason I was born. To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if someone didn't trust me. " She said, a bit too lazy to explain the whole thing. She was born with a curse, like the two others of it. She was in the middle. Power. She would always have the urge for it. Max curse was peace, sound wonderful but they can die because they can't kill. Circuit? War. Spiral didn't feel like explaining his part, he didn't deserve it. She pulled her knees to her chest, staring up at him. "So, why did you join?" She yawned.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 27th, 2018, 09:17 PM
Spiral raised a brow before shrugging. again. "To do something good. I killed thousands before for power. It was the whole reason I was born. To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if someone didn't trust me. " She said, a bit too lazy to explain the whole thing. She was born with a curse, like the two others of it. She was in the middle. Power. She would always have the urge for it. Max curse was peace, sound wonderful but they can die because they can't kill. Circuit? War. Spiral didn't feel like explaining his part, he didn't deserve it. She pulled her knees to her chest, staring up at him. "So, why did you join?" She yawned.
He smiles softly “ I see... I joined because... well I kinda hold a grudge against madness... they killed my whole family in one night all for the sake of power and gain for you see... “ he holds up his hand “ I’m considered to be rare blood and now I’m the only one left with this blood... and honesty I hate it now more than ever. My whole life I was told that I was chosen that I can be someone than ... when I had a chance to be someone Madness took it away and now I don’t even feel proud of my blood... now that I see them” he says looking behind them at hades Lucifer and the rest. “ they are rare blood yet they are more powerful than any of us... it’s odd. really someone so low can be so beautiful simply because of blood.. I’m honestly jealous of it”

wolfie
February 27th, 2018, 09:37 PM
He smiles softly “ I see... I joined because... well I kinda hold a grudge against madness... they killed my whole family in one night all for the sake of power and gain for you see... “ he holds up his hand “ I’m considered to be rare blood and now I’m the only one left with this blood... and honesty I hate it now more than ever. My whole life I was told that I was chosen that I can be someone than ... when I had a chance to be someone Madness took it away and now I don’t even feel proud of my blood... now that I see them” he says looking behind them at hades Lucifer and the rest. “ they are rare blood yet they are more powerful than any of us... it’s odd. really someone so low can be so beautiful simply because of blood.. I’m honestly jealous of it”

Spiral ears folded, what were.. rare bloods again? "What are rare bloods again? I think we had something like that back where I was from. " She look back at him, awkwardly patting him on the shoulder. "They lied to you. Pfft, your living a lie." She said. Harsh, yes. Needed, yep. She just felt in a bitter mood pretty much. How unfortaure for Sliver. "Everyone, everyone in the whole world was told they are special once." She have. A lot. Spiral was told her life would be prefect, it was always the same. She was known not for her beauty, personality, or even blood which was kind of stupid to her. She was known for her curse. Everyone believed she would rule them with Max and Circuit. How. fake. "Don't be, Sliver. Right? Being powerful means people with bow down to you, love you for all the wrong reasons. Put on fake smiles. " Spiral said, retracting her hand realizing she was still patting his shoulder. Now this was coming from her. She loved it, actually but for the sake for him she wouldn't tell him. She rolled her shoulders.

CreatureOfHabit
February 28th, 2018, 05:26 PM
It’s okay! They’re mostly human just with powers! :3
Ok, thanks! Here he is!

Name: Cipher, clearly a nickname, but few know his full name.
Sexuality: Homo-Sexual
Looks: https://goo.gl/images/ZZ4tq9 Demon Form: Normal> https://goo.gl/images/3wfxvx Angry> https://goo.gl/images/iG7KhS
Personality: His emotions tend to get the best of him, especially with temperament. He often tries to sabotage any positive aspects about himself. He seems to have a bone to pick with everyone, to the point of bullying them, in order to not let anyone get attached to him.
Order you’re in: He currently hasn't chosen to strongly support either side to the point of joining, but he helps out The Broken when he can, and later does end up joining.
Role in the order: He later becomes a spy.
Powers aka bloodline: He comes from a long list of demons trapped in Gravity Falls. His core is revealed when he loses his temper, making many of his human like features diminish.
Abilities: He has the ability to grow or shrink in size, and use telekinesis on objects or people, including himself.
Weaknesses: Because he is sensitive, despite lashing out, he takes insults hard. When a religous object is used, he is forced to reveal his core/ demonic form. Usually he would be fine, but if someone forces him, he can be weakened to the point of exhaustion and deliriousness, allowing the opponent to trap him, be it cage, or even bottle.
Other: Thank you for letting me join!
Questions: Nope!