PDA

View Full Version : Starfall's Character Adoption Thread

Starfall
February 6th, 2018, 09:27 AM
Ah yes, I have gone through my character site and have decided

I have too many characters

So! Here's another adoption thread :heartbounce:

Some characters will have pages, others will not, so please bear with me, I haven't updated my site in forever /v\"

Onto who's open for Adoption!

Thunderclan
-----------------
Palepath (www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=410489&postcount=23) [JUST Palepath, Morningsnow is not up for adoption]

Cloverpaw (https://stardustcorner.weebly.com/cloverpaw.html) [Sadly, I didn't use her as much as I had hoped I would. She is one of my favorite characters, so I will be fairly picky with her.] [[p.s: She killed her brother Ratpaw, so the fam's a little shaken rn]

Bubbledrop
(https://stardustcorner.weebly.com/bubbledrop.html)

Windclan
--------------
Duskkit (https://stardustcorner.weebly.com/duskkit.html)

Shadowclan
---------------
Dawnpetal (https://stardustcorner.weebly.com/dawnpetal.html)

Bumblebear
(https://stardustcorner.weebly.com/bumblebear.html)

Riverclan
--------------
None

Skyclan
-----------

Crimsonlotus (https://stardustcorner.weebly.com/crimsonlotus.html)

Wishingkit (https://stardustcorner.weebly.com/wishingkit.html)

Form
--------

Username:
Cat you wish to receive:
How active are you?:
Why do you want my Character?:

Please no quoting this post, If you wish to catch my attention please mention me :love4:

Seraphon
February 6th, 2018, 11:47 AM
Username: Boba Fett
Cat you wish to receive: Duskkit // Cloverpaw
How active are you?: PPD = about 13.3
Why do you want my Character?: This cat is just Sooo... Selfless and kind, yet he can be scary. At such a young age! He's the most adorable thing I have ever seen - inside and outside. Plus I need another WC cat anyway XD // This character that you've made up, seems so... Real that it's unreal XD I could see myself trying to talk like her but just failing so miserably it's not even funny. Though, I am curious why she killed her brother and I'd like the details on that if you wouldn't mind (if you decide to give her to me, that is)

starfall I'll take both, one, or neither. Whatever you see fit. ;3

Starfall
February 7th, 2018, 01:20 PM
Happy bump :heartbounce:

Leaf_tail
February 8th, 2018, 07:10 PM
Username: Leaf_tail
Cat you wish to receive: Dawnpetal
How active are you?: My PPD is pretty low (0.17... yikes), but I've been a lot more active lately!
Why do you want my Character?: I want a ShadowClan warrior character for a plot I've seen, and I'd like some more ShadowClan cats. Also, Dawnpelt is just a really beautiful name! (Shallow, I know)
Mention: starfall

Starfall
February 10th, 2018, 11:01 AM
Username: Boba Fett
Cat you wish to receive: Duskkit // Cloverpaw
How active are you?: PPD = about 13.3
Why do you want my Character?: This cat is just Sooo... Selfless and kind, yet he can be scary. At such a young age! He's the most adorable thing I have ever seen - inside and outside. Plus I need another WC cat anyway XD // This character that you've made up, seems so... Real that it's unreal XD I could see myself trying to talk like her but just failing so miserably it's not even funny. Though, I am curious why she killed her brother and I'd like the details on that if you wouldn't mind (if you decide to give her to me, that is)

starfall I'll take both, one, or neither. Whatever you see fit. ;3

You may have Duskpaw, but I'm going to wait on Clover :love4:
Username: Leaf_tail
Cat you wish to receive: Dawnpetal
How active are you?: My PPD is pretty low (0.17... yikes), but I've been a lot more active lately!
Why do you want my Character?: I want a ShadowClan warrior character for a plot I've seen, and I'd like some more ShadowClan cats. Also, Dawnpelt is just a really beautiful name! (Shallow, I know)
Mention: starfall
I'm going to wait tad bit longer before I accept :heartbounce:

Seraphon
February 10th, 2018, 11:08 AM
You may have Duskpaw, but I'm going to wait on Clover :love4:

Thank you! And is his name Duskpaw now?

Cosmo
February 10th, 2018, 11:19 AM
Username: Mystical
Cat you wish to receive: Cloverpaw
How active are you?: Pretty active, PDD; 12.40
Why do you want my Character? She seems like a very interesting character and I have no cat with a personality even close to hers. She seems like she would be extremely fun to rp with because of her personality, however I would like to know why she killed Ratpaw if I'm accepted.

Leaf_tail
February 10th, 2018, 11:22 AM
Okay! :D

Starfall
April 22nd, 2018, 01:24 PM
Thank you! And is his name Duskpaw now?

Yes it would be :heartbounce: sorry for the super late response ;w;

Username: Mystical
Cat you wish to receive: Cloverpaw
How active are you?: Pretty active, PDD; 12.40
Why do you want my Character? She seems like a very interesting character and I have no cat with a personality even close to hers. She seems like she would be extremely fun to rp with because of her personality, however I would like to know why she killed Ratpaw if I'm accepted.

Accepted :heartbounce: take care of her [if you still wish to have her :heartbounce: ] if you're still interested in why she killed Ratpaw please let me know /v\
Okay! :D
Accepted :heartbounce: Dawnpetal is all yours :heartbounce: take good care of her.

Cosmo
April 22nd, 2018, 01:31 PM

Accepted :heartbounce: take care of her [if you still wish to have her :heartbounce: ] if you're still interested in why she killed Ratpaw please let me know /v\

Accepted :heartbounce: Dawnpetal is all yours :heartbounce: take good care of her.

I'm still interested and thank you. I am interested in why she killed Ratpaw.

wickedvirtues
April 22nd, 2018, 01:47 PM
Username: Tyler_Joseph
Cat you wish to receive: Bumblebear
How active are you?: I check this site once or twice, pretty much daily. PPD: 15.02
Why do you want my Character?: I love how he seems so tough and serious, but is actually a sweet bundle of fluff. I feel like his personality would be interesting to roleplay, especially considering how adventurous he is.
Other: Does he have the traditional views of the others? (Females shouldn't fight, views on noncis/heteros?)
starfall

pomegranate
April 22nd, 2018, 04:54 PM
The page for Bubbledrop seems to not be working. starfall

Starfall
April 22nd, 2018, 04:58 PM
The page for Bubbledrop seems to not be working. starfall

Gosh darn it!
Character site must've deleted it when I was fiddling around with it /v\

Here: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=273272&postcount=3

When I first created her :heartbounce: ;w; sorry for the inconvenience

pomegranate
April 22nd, 2018, 05:03 PM
Gosh darn it!
Character site must've deleted it when I was fiddling around with it /v\

Here: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=273272&postcount=3

When I first created her :heartbounce: ;w; sorry for the inconvenience

I think I’ll take her!
Username: Silver Fishie
Cat you wish to receive: Bubbledrop
How active are you?: Active nearly everyday, I just checked recently and I haven’t missed a week.
PPD: 7.88
Why do you want my character?: Bubbledrop seems like a good character. She is confident and small I say... bubbly, but can crack the surface of anyone. She also seems confident in her fighting skills (something only two of my characters really have,) but has the right amount of dignity and courage.
starfall

Starfall
April 22nd, 2018, 05:07 PM
I think I’ll take her!
Username: Silver Fishie
Cat you wish to receive: Bubbledrop
How active are you?: Active nearly everyday, I just checked recently and I haven’t missed a week.
PPD: 7.88
Why do you want my character?: Bubbledrop seems like a good character. She is confident and small I say... bubbly, but can crack the surface of anyone. She also seems confident in her fighting skills (something only two of my characters really have,) but has the right amount of dignity and courage.
starfall
Take care of her :love4:

Starfall
April 22nd, 2018, 05:08 PM
Username: Tyler_Joseph
Cat you wish to receive: Bumblebear
How active are you?: I check this site once or twice, pretty much daily. PPD: 15.02
Why do you want my Character?: I love how he seems so tough and serious, but is actually a sweet bundle of fluff. I feel like his personality would be interesting to roleplay, especially considering how adventurous he is.
Other: Does he have the traditional views of the others? (Females shouldn't fight, views on noncis/heteros?)
starfall

Take good care of him! He's one of my favorites :love4:

wickedvirtues
April 22nd, 2018, 05:10 PM
Take good care of him! He's one of my favorites :love4:

Ah, thank you! I will take good care of this floof.

Leaf_tail
April 26th, 2018, 06:26 PM
:heartbounce: Dawnpetal is all yours :heartbounce: take good care of her.
I added her to my character page! :) Just wondering--do you already have a history for her--it's the only part I'm missing--or should I make one?

Seraphon
May 13th, 2018, 09:21 PM

That's alright!