PDA

View Full Version : Cedarclan (A New Start)

Pages : [1] 2

ConfusedCas
November 28th, 2016, 12:23 AM
Read the rules before joining!
(Please read the whole page thoroughly, I worked hard on this, thank you!)

Rules
1. No one line roleplays, at least make it 2-4 sentences.
2. If you're talking OOC (out of character) please use parenthesis
3. Read everything in this post carefully
4. Try to include everyone. In this rp it's doesn't start as a huge clan, just a small group that grows into a clan.
5. Try to post at least once a day, if you can't, warn me before hand.
6. If you're accepted for a HR try to stay as active as you can, if you don't post for 2 days without warning me before hand then another person will be chosen for the rank.
7. Site rules apply.
8. You can have as many characters as you can manage, but don't let them go inactive.
9. Cedarclan doesn't accept characters that aren't cats.
10. No powers please, if you want a prophecy ask the leader AND medicine cat first.

The Beginning
The mountains fall, and the forest is destroyed, it is time for Foxclan to relocate. It's too late! The trees come crashing down sooner than expected, the camp is ruined, and many lives are lost. Shadestar, the leader dies, his last words to Cedarclaw: "Lead the survivors to victory... Go Cedarstar!"
Though not receiving the right words for a ceremony, Cedarstar is a new leader so he leads the survivors of Foxclan over the moors and to a new home. The clan is broken and small now so he decides to give it a new name, to show that they are entering a new era. The new clan is, Cedarclan.

So basically we will start on the end of the journey, so right before they find their new home and camp.

Cedarclan Code
They follow the faith of Starclan.
They follow the warrior code.
They have the basic ranks. (warrior, apprentice, kit, etc.)
Their strengths consist of: Tree climbing, good stamina, and clever minds.
Leaders do not however receive nine lives.

Cedarclan Territory
Territory- The territory is quite small at the moment as the clan is small. It consists mostly of cedar trees (big surprise), pines, and oaks. The undergrowth is short making it harder to camouflage so instead they use the tall trees to hunt squirrels, birds, and mice.
Camp- The camp consists a small clearing with large trees. The camp is open and not very safe which is why their dens are in the roots of trees. Example (http://poppykit18.webs.com/ShadowClan%20Nursery.jpg). The dens are very secure and safe, and are very hard to destroy.
Moon Ledge- The moon ledge goes past their territory border to the ocean. It's a cliff the hangs over the water far up, and at night the moon shines brightly down on the ledge. If the water is too high the medicine cats are restricted to go because they risk the waves crashing too far up on the ledge and dragging cats out.
The Swamp- The swamp is an unexplored piece of land. Warriors are restricted to go there unless the leader permits them to explore.

Important!
I'll be in charge of the weather, prophecies, time, etc. Unless I let out an announcement of change then the weather/time stays the same.
UPDATE
Weather: Cloudy and stormy, leaf-bare Time: Sunrise
News: The clan has been renamed to Cedarclan, they have settled in their new camp, Greyash was sent a message from Starclan about Cedarstar becoming distant.

Allegiance
Leader
Cedarstar [SpiralTheRival]

Deputy
Redrock [Strobelight]

Medicene cat
Frogleap [Turtlestar]

Medicene cat apprentice
Vinepaw [Snakekit]

Warriors
Greyash [ninetailsnetwork], Redrock [Strobelight], Nightdawn [xXEchoNightXx], Wintersplash [Snakekit], Smokefang [Snakekit], Blackfur [ninetailsnetwork], Spottedfern [Suspiciousmindz]

Queens
Fernspots [Goose], Gingerheart [SpiralTheRival], Flamewhisker [Frostfall]

Apprentices
Frostpaw [Yellowpotatoes], Pumpkinpaw [Sweet Skies]

Kits
Hollowkit [SpiralTheRival]

Elders
Acorntail [SpiralTheRival]

Starclan
Shadestar, Wolfpelt [SpiralTheRival]

Form
Name:
Appearance: (If you don't have a picture be descriptive)
Personality:
Crush/Mate:
Family:
Role:
Activity:
RP Sample:
Did you read everything thoroughly?:
Other:

-

ConfusedCas
November 28th, 2016, 12:32 AM
Name: Cedarstar
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/45/8a/2b/458a2b459efedddbdc9f9a4eba561ee6.jpg A tall lean tom with long dark ginger fur and dull amber eyes.
Personality: Clever, Analyzing, Brave, Skeptical, Protective
Crush/Mate: Open
Family: Died in the forest destruction (survivor siblings open)
Role: Leader

Name: Shadestar
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/07/aa/0d/07aa0dac4ead503ef522e646ef688f6e.jpg A slender cat with short legs and brown eyes.
Personality: Intuitive, Careful, Caring
Crush/Mate: N/A
Family: None
Role: Past Leader (Starclan)

Strobelight
November 28th, 2016, 12:41 AM
Name:Redrock
Appearance:Dark orange Tom with a Brown stripe across his back,Sleek figure
Perso:Sarcastic,Somehow serious,Protects loved ones,brave,Willing to do anything for the sake of his clan
Crush/Mate:Open
Family :(Cedarstar if it's okay)Cedarstar(Brother)
Role:Warrior(Possible deputy)

ConfusedCas
November 28th, 2016, 12:45 AM
Name:Redrock
Appearance:Dark orange Tom with a Brown stripe across his back,Sleek figure
Perso:Sarcastic,Somehow serious,Protects loved ones,brave,Willing to do anything for the sake of his clan
Crush/Mate:Open
Family :(Cedarstar if it's okay)Cedarstar(Brother)
Role:Warrior(Possible deputy)
(I would accept but can you read the first post thoroughly and complete the form? Thank you!)

FOXXRR
November 28th, 2016, 01:07 AM
Name: Greyash
Appearance: (If you don't have a picture be descriptive) http://kittiesparadise.weebly.com/uploads/1/4/0/0/14008882/3941179.jpg?375
Fur: Grey
Eyes: Yellowish gold
Size: Slightly smaller than average
Personality: a bit straight forward when taking action, but not without an endless amount of thinking. Is secretive and talks to self a lot. Prefers silence so he could hear himself talk loud and clear. Talks strangly and enigmatically
Crush/Mate: none. Closed
Family: deceased, so no one
Role: Warrior
Activity: from a scale of 1 to 10, 2 for now
RP Sample: "The woods are brown and the birds are chirping" Greyash said, padding loudly through the forest, his voice mixxing up with the sound of leaves crunching. "If the woods are green, then why does red trickle down?" He stopped. He looked around for any signs of movements. When he was sure there was nothing following him, he continued on, "The sun is blazing through the sky and the moon is lighting up the ground, is there perfect darkness?" He continued padding along...
Did you read everything thoroughly?: almost, may need to re-read it
Other: Due to problems with internet, there is a small chance of me being active, so if the RP starts(after I am accepted) or/and my character is interacted with, please mention, pm, or quote me to get my attention

ConfusedCas
November 28th, 2016, 01:14 AM
Name: Greyash
Appearance: (If you don't have a picture be descriptive) http://kittiesparadise.weebly.com/uploads/1/4/0/0/14008882/3941179.jpg?375
Fur: Grey
Eyes: Yellowish gold
Size: Slightly smaller than average
Personality: a bit straight forward when taking action, but not without an endless amount of thinking. Is secretive and talks to self a lot. Prefers silence so he could hear himself talk loud and clear. Talks strangly and enigmatically
Crush/Mate: none. Closed
Family: deceased, so no one
Activity: from a scale of 1 to 10, 2 for now
RP Sample: "The woods are brown and the birds are chirping" Greyash said, padding loudly through the forest, his voice mixxing up with the sound of leaves crunching. "If the woods are green, then why does red trickle down?" He stopped. He looked around for any signs of movements. When he was sure there was nothing following him, he continued on, "The sun is blazing through the sky and the moon is lighting up the ground, is there perfect darkness?" He continued padding along...
Did you read everything thoroughly?: almost, may need to re-read it
Other: Due to problems with internet, there is a small chance of me being active, so if the RP starts(after I am accepted) or/and my character is interacted with, please mention, pm, or quote me to get my attention

(Accepted! I really like Greyash's perso ^^)

FOXXRR
November 28th, 2016, 01:19 AM
(Accepted! I really like Greyash's perso ^^)
(Thank you!))

Strobelight
November 28th, 2016, 02:07 AM
Name :Redrock
Appearance:Dark orange with Brown stripe across back
Fur:Dark Orange/Brown
Eyes:Dark blue
Personality:Talks to himself,Over analyst,Overprotective over his clan
Crush:Open
Family:Cedastar
Role:Warrior
Yes I read everything
Other:None

ConfusedCas
November 28th, 2016, 02:17 AM
Name :Redrock
Appearance:Dark orange with Brown stripe across back
Fur:Dark Orange/Brown
Eyes:Dark blue
Personality:Talks to himself,Over analyst,Overprotective over his clan
Crush:Open
Family:Cedastar
Role:Warrior
Yes I read everything
Other:None
(Still unfinished, you didn't do the rp sample or activity. Please read it thoroughly or else I can't accept Redrock, sorry)

Strobelight
November 28th, 2016, 02:47 AM
(Still unfinished, you didn't do the rp sample or activity. Please read it thoroughly or else I can't accept Redrock, sorry)
Well,am just gonna fill in the one I didn't do ?
Activity :5 hours a day
Rp sample:The camp looked beautiful in the sunshine,kits played,Warriors basked in the sun,and the clan was safe.
Redrock headed out to hunt and murmured to himself,"We've come so far..."

Ivy
November 28th, 2016, 05:42 AM
Ill apply when I get back

ConfusedCas
November 28th, 2016, 01:15 PM
Ivy alright
Strobelight accepted, make sure to keep ur posts 2-4 sentences

dino.
November 28th, 2016, 02:30 PM

Rules
4. Try to include everyone. In this rp it's doesn't start as a huge clan, just a small group that grows into a clan.
6. If you're accepted for a HR try to stay as active as you can, if you don't post for 2 days without warning me before hand then another person will be chosen for the rank.
7. Site rules apply.
8. You can have as many characters as you can manage, but don't let them go inactive.
10. No powers please, if you want a prophecy ask the leader AND medicine cat first.

The Beginning
The mountains fall, and the forest is destroyed, it is time for Foxclan to relocate. It's too late! The trees come crashing down sooner than expected, the camp is ruined, and many lives are lost. Shadestar, the leader dies, his last words to Cedarclaw: "Lead the survivors to victory... Go Cedarstar!"
Though not receiving the right words for a ceremony, Cedarstar is a new leader so he leads the survivors of Foxclan over the moors and to a new home. The clan is broken and small now so he decides to give it a new name, to show that they are entering a new era. The new clan is, Cedarclan.

So basically we will start on the end of the journey, so right before they find their new home and camp.

Cedarclan Code

Cedarclan Territory
Territory- The territory is quite small at the moment as the clan is small. It consists mostly of cedar trees (big surprise), pines, and oaks. The undergrowth is short making it harder to camouflage so instead they use the tall trees to hunt squirrels, birds, and mice.
Camp- The camp consists a small clearing with large trees. The camp is open and not very safe which is why their dens are in the roots of trees. Example (http://poppykit18.webs.com/ShadowClan%20Nursery.jpg). The dens are very secure and safe, and are very hard to destroy.
Moon Ledge- The moon ledge goes past their territory border to the ocean. It's a cliff the hangs over the water far up, and at night the moon shines brightly down on the ledge. If the water is too high the medicine cats are restricted to go because they risk the waves crashing too far up on the ledge and dragging cats out.
The Swamp- The swamp is an unexplored piece of land. Warriors are restricted to go there unless the leader permits them to explore.

Important!
I'll be in charge of the weather, prophecies, time, etc. Unless I let out an announcement of change then the weather/time stays the same.
Announcement
Weather: Clear and Sunny Time: Mid-day
News: The clan has just moved into the forest.

Allegiance
Leader

Deputy
Pending (Not first come first serve)

Medicene cat
Pending

Medicene cat apprentice
Pending

Warriors
Greyash [ninetailsnetwork], Redrock [strobelight]

Queens
None

Apprentices
None

Kits
None

Form
Name:
Personality:
Crush/Mate:
Family:
Role:
Activity:
RP Sample:
Other:

-
Name: Frogleap
Appearance: Mottled brown with patches of white on his forehead, small pink nose, green eyes, left hind paw is black as is the right forepaw, the other two are white, his left ear is nicked and he has a small scar below his right eye, his tail-tip is a brown so dark it is almost black
Personality: Quiet, kind, gentle
Crush/mate: N/A
Family: open
Role: Medicine Cat?
Activity: As much as I can, it varies becuase I have school most of the day but I will try to slip in at least an hour
RP sample: Frogleap bent down to sniff the herbs. Catmint, he thought as he recognized their sent. He picked them and the headed back to camp.
Did you read everything thoroughly?: Yes
Other: If not medicine cat then can I be medicine cat apprentice?

Fallpotato
November 28th, 2016, 02:37 PM

Rules
7. Site rules apply.

The Beginning

Cedarclan Code

Cedarclan Territory

Important!
Announcement

Allegiance
Leader

Deputy
Pending (Not first come first serve)

Medicene cat
Pending

Medicene cat apprentice
Pending

Warriors
Greyash [ninetailsnetwork], Redrock [strobelight]

Queens
None

Apprentices
None

Kits
None

Form
Name:
Personality:
Crush/Mate:
Family:
Role:
Activity:
RP Sample:
Other:

-
Name:Frostpaw/frostfur
personality:quiet,obidient,loyal,caring
appearance: white cat with long claws and yellow eyes. he has a scar above his eye.
crush/mate: Develops through roleplay
Family:None
Role:apprentice
rp sample Frostpaw followed his mentors orders and climbed the tree. He snuck up on the squirrel and then he leaped killing it with a bite.
activity: I will do my best after school.
other:None
did you read everything thoroughly? yes

ConfusedCas
November 28th, 2016, 02:45 PM
Name:Frostpaw/frostfur
appearance: white cat with long claws and yellow eyes. he has a scar above his eye.
crush/mate: Develops through roleplay
Family:None
Role:apprentice
rp sample Frostpaw followed his mentors orders and climbed the tree. He snuck up on the squirrel and then he leaped killing it with a bite.
activity: what do you mean ._.
other:None
(Activity as in how active are you on wco, and you didn't complete the format)

ConfusedCas
November 28th, 2016, 02:47 PM
Name: Frogleap
Appearance: Mottled brown with patches of white on his forehead, small pink nose, green eyes, left hind paw is black as is the right forepaw, the other two are white, his left ear is nicked and he has a small scar below his right eye, his tail-tip is a brown so dark it is almost black
Personality: Quiet, kind, gentle
Role: Medicine Cat?
Activity: As much as I can, it varies becuase I have school most of the day but I will try to slip in at least an hour
RP sample: Frogleap bent down to sniff the herbs. Catmint, he thought as he recognized their sent. He picked them and the headed back to camp.
Did you read everything thoroughly?: Yes
Other: If not medicine cat then can I be medicine cat apprentice?
(I'm gonna leave the spots open for awhile longer but if no one applies for it then you'll be automatically accepted)

Fallpotato
November 28th, 2016, 02:56 PM
(Activity as in how active are you on wco, and you didn't complete the format)
(kk thanks I completed it)

dino.
November 28th, 2016, 03:02 PM
(I'm gonna leave the spots open for awhile longer but if no one applies for it then you'll be automatically accepted)
(Ok thanks! Also I forgot to mention that I may have a lot of spelling errors. My phone's keypad isn't the best and it either takes the letter I press, types a different letter, or doesn't realize that I even pressed the button. So I apologize if I have a lot of errors in my typing)

ConfusedCas
November 28th, 2016, 03:06 PM
(Ok thanks! Also I forgot to mention that I may have a lot of spelling errors. My phone's keypad isn't the best and it either takes the letter I press, types a different letter, or doesn't realize that I even pressed the button. So I apologize if I have a lot of errors in my typing)
(All's good, that's what mines been doing too, it's so annoying!)
Yellowpotatoes accepted

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 28th, 2016, 08:04 PM
Name: NightDawn/nightpaw
Appearance: (If you don't have a picture be descriptive) Broad sholdered, small, tough skinned, long furred black cat with white spots all over her back and bright blue eyes with claw scars
Personality: : Nice toward familiar cats but mean to strangers, loving, caring, loyal, smart, and strong, but hot headed
Crush/Mate: mate will develop but has a crush (frost paw/frost fur)
Family: unknown
Role: warrior
Activity: every night
RP Sample: NightDawn padded from her den. The sharp scent of rain hung in the air. "Rain before dawn. " she meowed to herself stretching. She looked up at the cloudy sky.
Did you read everything thoroughly?: Yes cedarstar
Other:none :3

ConfusedCas
November 28th, 2016, 10:16 PM
Name: NightDawn/nightpaw
Appearance: (If you don't have a picture be descriptive) Broad sholdered, small, tough skinned, long furred black cat with white spots all over her back and bright blue eyes with claw scars
Personality: : Nice toward familiar cats but mean to strangers, loving, caring, loyal, smart, and strong, but hot headed
Crush/Mate: mate will develop but has a crush (frost paw/frost fur)
Family: unknown
Activity: every night
RP Sample: NightDawn padded from her den. The sharp scent of rain hung in the air. "Rain before dawn. " she meowed to herself stretching. She looked up at the cloudy sky.
Did you read everything thoroughly?: Yes cedarstar
Other:none :3
(Accepted, thank you for applying!)

ConfusedCas
November 29th, 2016, 02:23 AM
bump

FOXXRR
November 29th, 2016, 08:03 PM
(BUMP))))

ConfusedCas
November 29th, 2016, 11:06 PM
( Bump, if we don't get any more for awhile we may have to start)

FOXXRR
November 29th, 2016, 11:40 PM
(yay?)

Snake
November 30th, 2016, 12:34 AM
Name: Vinepaw // Winterslash // Smokefang
Appearance: Vinepaw (http://generationoftheclans.weebly.com/uploads/2/5/3/2/25328968/8626905.jpg) // Winterslash (http://cuteandcuddly.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Amazing-white-cats-with-blue-eyes9.jpg) So lets say that she has a black spot on her right eye // Smokefang (http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/4/4f/Black_cat_blue_eyes.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151124214858) Lets say he has a white spot on his left eye
Personality: Vinepaw is a kind cat most of the time, but if you see him on a bad day he will be very snappy. He is short tempered, and he likes having time to think. He is senitive when it comes to insults, and he has trouble coming up with retorts. // Winterslash is a nice cat, she still has to keep her brother from getting into problems. She cares for him though, she does get very upset. When she does get upset she stays away from all the cats she can, that can lead to problems. She worrys about her brother a lot // Smokefang is very diffrent then his sister Winterfang. He likes getting into trouble, but he stops enough to where he wont get in deep trouble. He worrys about his sister a lot. He wants someone to help his sister when she is upset but hopes she wont get a mate at the same time.
Crush/Mate: I want him to have a crush, but not a mate // mate is open! // mate is open!
Family: unknown // Sibling~ Smokefang // Sibling~ Winterslash
Role: Medicine cat apprentice // Warrior // Warrior
Activity: most of the time 8/10 times a day
RP Sample: Vinepaw was having another bad day when he saw a cat come in. He sighed, "What do you need..." He snapped at the cat. Then he noticed who it was it was Winterslash, "W...Winterslash what is wrong!" He said a little more worried after all he made a promise with Smokefang. He looked over his sholder, a tom was sitting outside the medicine den. He looked back up at the she-cat, "What is wrong?" He asked his eyes full of worry.
Did you read everything thoroughly?: I did *Dips head*
Other: SpiralTheRival

ConfusedCas
November 30th, 2016, 01:03 AM
Leader

Deputy
Redrock [Strobelight]

Medicene cat
Frogleap [Turtlestar]

Medicene cat apprentice
Vinepaw [Snakekit]

Warriors
Greyash [ninetailsnetwork], Redrock [Strobelight], Nightdawn [xXEchoNightXx], Wintersplash [Snakekit], Smokefang [Snakekit]

Queens
None

Apprentices
Frostpaw [Yellowpotatoes] (Mentor will be picked when they find camp)

Kits
None

Other
Shadestar [SpiralTheRival]

( Remember, you can make more than one cat! Thank you all for applying, we may start! c: )
Snakekit Strobelight Yellowpotatoes XxEchoNightxX ninetailsnetwork Turtlestar

They finally made it to the top of the steep hill, luckily the wind wasn't strong and just sent brushes of wind through their fur. Cedarstar's eye's widened as he looked over the vast stretch of trees. "Foxclan," He started (it stays Foxclan until they setup camp then he renames) "I think we have found our home." He announced with a grin. His tail flicked, signaling them to follow as he started down the opposite side of the hill, towards the forest.

UPDATE
Weather: Clear with a slight breeze Time: Sun-Set
News: The clan has found the forest.

Snake
November 30th, 2016, 01:16 AM
Leader

Deputy
Redrock [Strobelight]

Medicene cat
Frogleap [Turtlestar]

Medicene cat apprentice
Vinepaw [Snakekit]

Warriors
Greyash [ninetailsnetwork], Redrock [Strobelight], Nightdawn [xXEchoNightXx], Wintersplash [Snakekit], Smokefang [Snakekit]

Queens
None

Apprentices
Frostpaw [Yellowpotatoes] (Mentor will be picked when they find camp)

Kits
None

Other
Shadestar [SpiralTheRival]

( Remember, you can make more than one cat! Thank you all for applying, we may start! c: )
Snakekit Strobelight Yellowpotatoes XxEchoNightxX ninetailsnetwork Turtlestar

They finally made it to the top of the steep hill, luckily the wind wasn't strong and just sent brushes of wind through their fur. Cedarstar's eye's widened as he looked over the vast stretch of trees. "Foxclan," He started (it stays Foxclan until they setup camp then he renames) "I think we have found our home." He announced with a grin. His tail flicked, signaling them to follow as he started down the opposite side of the hill, towards the forest.

UPDATE
Weather: Clear with a slight breeze Time: Sun-Set
News: The clan has found the forest.

Vinepaw followed his head filled with thoughts about the new place. 'Will it be a lot like home? Will it be warm? Will it even fill like home!? Where will we sleep!?' He snapped his mind back to what was happening. He looked around, then noticed the leader signal for them to head down. He carefully followed, making the way down was harder then going up. He had to make sure he didn't slip, or he didn't tumble down! He kept looking at his paws every once and a while to make sure it didn't get caught in any rocks.

Strobelight
November 30th, 2016, 04:06 AM
Redrock smiled,'this smells like a prey wonderland!' He thought,"Cedarstar,Dont you think we should get some warriors to hunt and scout for a camp,while the queens and elders rest?" He asked,Foxclan was in a bad shape,some cats were limping due to bleeding pads while Frogleap tried his best to heal them.

ConfusedCas
November 30th, 2016, 02:06 PM
Redrock smiled,'this smells like a prey wonderland!' He thought,"Cedarstar,Dont you think we should get some warriors to hunt and scout for a camp,while the queens and elders rest?" He asked,Foxclan was in a bad shape,some cats were limping due to bleeding pads while Frogleap tried his best to heal them.
He nodded, "Right, Redrock take Nightdawn and Smokefang and investigate the forest. We'll take shelter here." Cedarstar flicked his tail towards a dip in the hill, it looked like good shelter for the time being. "Greyash, Wintersplash, and Frostpaw will stay with me to look over the weak and injured." He padded up to Frogleap and Vinepaw, "What do you need help with?"
Strobelight XxEchoNightxX Snakekit Turtlestar ninetailsnetwork Yellowpotatoes

dino.
November 30th, 2016, 02:10 PM
He nodded, "Right, Redrock take Nightdawn and Smokefang and investigate the forest. We'll take shelter here." Cedarstar flicked his tail towards a dip in the hill, it looked like good shelter for the time being. "Greyash, Wintersplash, and Frostpaw will stay with me to look over the weak and injured." He padded up to Frogleap and Vinepaw, "What do you need help with?"
Strobelight XxEchoNightxX Snakekit Turtlestar ninetailsnetwork Yellowpotatoes
"Gathering herbs," Frogleap sighed. "We have nothing exept a pawful of random weeds and leaves! Tell Redrock and his patrol to look out for marigold, catmint, and horsetail please. I have plenty of cobweb here." He wrinkled his nose at the webs in the rotten tree beside him.

ConfusedCas
November 30th, 2016, 02:15 PM
"Gathering herbs," Frogleap sighed. "We have nothing exept a pawful of random weeds and leaves! Tell Redrock and his patrol to look out for marigold, catmint, and horsetail please. I have plenty of cobweb here." He wrinkled his nose at the webs in the rotten tree beside him.
Luckily the patrol hadn't left yet, "Redrock, keep an eye out for marigold, catmint, and horsetail!" He called to his brother. And please be safe... Something kept nipping at Cedarstar, it was uncertainty. Did I make the right choice to bring Foxclan here? Did Shadestar really want me to be the leader? His unease grew once he remembered the leaders last words, they weren't the right words to become a leader. He shook it away remembering he was Cedarstar and his clan needed him to lead. "Is anyone badly injured?" The russet tom turned back to Frogleap, praying to Starclan that they didn't lose more lives.
Strobelight Turtlestar
(Keep in mind if you're trying to talk to Cedarstar or reach Shadestar mention or quote me or I may miss it, thank you!)

dino.
November 30th, 2016, 02:22 PM
Luckily the patrol hadn't left yet, "Redrock, keep an eye out for marigold, catmint, and horsetail!" He called to his brother. And please be safe... Something kept nipping at Cedarstar, it was uncertainty. Did I make the right choice to bring Foxclan here? Did Shadestar really want me to be the leader? His unease grew once he remembered the leaders last words, they weren't the right words to become a leader. He shook it away remembering he was Cedarstar and his clan needed him to lead. "Is anyone badly injured?" The russet tom turned back to Frogleap, praying to Starclan that they didn't lose more lives.
Strobelight Turtlestar
(Keep in mind if you're trying to talk to Cedarstar or reach Shadestar mention or quote me or I may miss it, thank you!)
"Not that I've seen, but then, we really haven't had time to check the Clan over," Frogleap replied. "I better start doing that." He grabbed a pawful of cobweb and hopped off to check on Foxclan.

ConfusedCas
November 30th, 2016, 03:14 PM
(Ima make some more characters so we can try to get this running)

Name: Acorntail
Appearance: http://orig04.deviantart.net/ee3c/f/2012/205/a/4/warriors__redtail_by_mijux3-d58ey14.png
Personality: Kind, friendly, sarcastic, wise
Crush/Mate: Wolfpelt
Family: Daughter: Gingerheart
Role: Elder

Name: Wolfpelt (About to die)
Appearance: http://ravenclan.yolasite.com/resources/Minnowripple.jpg
Personality: Grumpy, caring, protective
Crush/Mate: Acorntail
Family: Daughter: Gingerheart
Role: Elder

Name: Gingerheart
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b9/63/af/b963af76c93f3a2753462c89e1a2f0f0.jpg
Personality: Very protective, serious, caring
Crush/Mate: (Im gonna have her die by a fox attack after they settle in camp, so anyone want to be her mate before that happens? XD)
Family: Adopted son: Hollowkit
Role: Queen

Name: Hollowkit
Appearance: http://data.whicdn.com/images/10853417/5820978192_8460231900_large.jpg
Personality: Blunt, ambitious, loving, curious
Crush/Mate: Future mate open
Family: Adoptive mother: Gingerheart (the rest deceased)
Role: Kit

(@turtlestar Wolfpelt has a bad cut across his shoulder to his flank and he'll be dead soon. Hollowkit is very frightened and may need something to calm down)

ConfusedCas
November 30th, 2016, 03:21 PM
"It's ok, Frogleap is on his way..." Acorntail soothed her injured mate. Her amber eyes were wide with worry as she looked at the gash that stretched across his grey pelt.
Wolfpelt panted, wincing as the injury sent pain surging through him. He decided to fight it for awhile longer. I can't leave Acorntail and Gingerheart all alone... His claws dug into the earth and he clenched his jaw as another surge of pain went through him.
Gingerheart couldn't continue watching her father struggle to stay alive. She wanted to curl back in her nest in the warrior den with her clanmates like she used to do, and hide from all the problems, but Hollowkit's family had gotten killed in the destruction of the forest. She couldn't bare to leave the kit alone.
Cedarstar let out a sigh, his limbs screamed with exhaustion but he knew he couldn't rest. An elder he knew all his life was dying, and the clan was weak. He shakily rose to his paws, We need to hunt for them. He glanced around for the warriors that were left behind so he could arrange a small hunting patrol.

Fallpotato
November 30th, 2016, 05:56 PM
Frostpaw walks with the group getting restless "when will we get there?" He looks at everyone and forgets his mother is not there.

FOXXRR
November 30th, 2016, 06:55 PM
(Aaah I missed it!)
"When the sun falls and the Clan rises" Greyash replied, sighing deeply. It was a hard journey for Foxclan but in the end, it was worth it. "The blood continues to stream, Cedarstar, for the help might be late" He said, pointing at Wolfpelt.

(And a new character, since Greyash needs a littermate..............forget about when I said he has no family left, just him and his brother...)
Name: Blackfur
Appearance: (If you don't have a picture be descriptive)http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/39837-Black-cat-sitting-white-background.jpg
Personality: Very supportive to his brother, and always tries to find a peaceful solution. Is worried constantly.
Crush/Mate: none
Family: Greyash
Activity: about 5 now
RP Sample: see previous(or do I have to do another one
Did you read everything thoroughly?: yup
Other: nein

Frostfall
November 30th, 2016, 07:16 PM
Form
Name:Flamewhisker
Appearance: a dark red Somali cat with a nick in her right ear.
Personality:Protective active doesn't like the nursery but loves her kits
Crush/Mate:open
Family:open
Role:Queen
Activity:3-5 times a week
RP Sample:Flamewhisker mrrowed happily, it was time for her kits apprentice ceremony. She was already at the meeting place hours before it started.
Did you read everything thoroughly?:Definitely
Other info: Formerly a rogue with kittypet parents

ConfusedCas
November 30th, 2016, 08:05 PM
@ninetailsnetwrok
Frostfall
(Both accepted, thanks for joining Frostfall!)

Frostfall
November 30th, 2016, 09:36 PM
Thank you for accepting SpiralTheRival I'm too obsessed with queens tho XD

Serendipity
November 30th, 2016, 09:49 PM
Name: Pumpkinpaw
Appearance: (If you don't have a picture be descriptive) https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d5/0c/41/d50c41d27b87b542ac3b8ac435cb8ca5.jpg
Personality: TBRP'D
Family: Dead
Role: Apprentice, I'd Like him to be future deputy tho
Activity: 9-10
RP Sample: Pumpkinpaw treaded carefully behind a mouse. He knew it was there, but the mouse barely acknowledged his presence. It went about eating nuts and berries, unaware of the hungry predator. Suddenly, the brushwoods shook and Pumpkinpaw pounced on his prey. With a quick snap the mouse fell limp in his jaws. Satisfied, Pumpkinpaw dug a hole, buried the mouse, and went off to hunt more.
Did you read everything thoroughly?: Absolutely, though I suggest changing the color so it is easier to read.
Other: Nah

Strobelight
November 30th, 2016, 10:16 PM
"Okay,"Redrock led the patrol through the forest,looking for herbs and a camp.He spotted a leafy and delicious smelling plant,He looked closer"Guys,I think I found Catmint!"

ConfusedCas
November 30th, 2016, 10:57 PM
Name: Pumpkinpaw
Appearance: (If you don't have a picture be descriptive) https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d5/0c/41/d50c41d27b87b542ac3b8ac435cb8ca5.jpg
Personality: TBRP'D
Family: Dead
Role: Apprentice, I'd Like him to be future deputy tho
Activity: 9-10
RP Sample: Pumpkinpaw treaded carefully behind a mouse. He knew it was there, but the mouse barely acknowledged his presence. It went about eating nuts and berries, unaware of the hungry predator. Suddenly, the brushwoods shook and Pumpkinpaw pounced on his prey. With a quick snap the mouse fell limp in his jaws. Satisfied, Pumpkinpaw dug a hole, buried the mouse, and went off to hunt more.
Did you read everything thoroughly?: Absolutely, though I suggest changing the color so it is easier to read.
Other: Nah
(Accepted, once Redrock becomes leader he'll pick who's best for the spot)

ConfusedCas
November 30th, 2016, 11:01 PM
(Aaah I missed it!)
"When the sun falls and the Clan rises" Greyash replied, sighing deeply. It was a hard journey for Foxclan but in the end, it was worth it. "The blood continues to stream, Cedarstar, for the help might be late" He said, pointing at Wolfpelt.

(And a new character, since Greyash needs a littermate..............forget about when I said he has no family left, just him and his brother...)
Name: Blackfur
Appearance: (If you don't have a picture be descriptive)http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/39837-Black-cat-sitting-white-background.jpg
Personality: Very supportive to his brother, and always tries to find a peaceful solution. Is worried constantly.
Crush/Mate: none
Family: Greyash
Activity: about 5 now
RP Sample: see previous(or do I have to do another one
Did you read everything thoroughly?: yup
Other: nein
Cedarstar looked at Greyash for a long moment then carefully back at the elder. He is right... That wound it too deep, this might be Wolfpelt's time. The warriors words sent a chill up the leaders back; it sounded like something Starclan would have told him.

FOXXRR
November 30th, 2016, 11:11 PM
Cedarstar looked at Greyash for a long moment then carefully back at the elder. He is right... That wound it too deep, this might be Wolfpelt's time. The warriors words sent a chill up the leaders back; it sounded like something Starclan would have told him.
"Will it be possible to save him?" Blackfur said hopefully
"Something that is not escapable stays inevitable" Greyash replied, sighing, and sighing even more when Blackfur rushed towards Wolfpelt to help him out.

Strobelight
November 30th, 2016, 11:51 PM
Redrock nipped off some of the leaves and saved some for later ,"Come on,let's go," He turned away from the catmint plant and continued walking.After a while,they came a across a clearing,Lined with thorn bushes,it had a Huge,hollowed boulder in the middle of it all,and 3 hollow spaces in the cliffs surrounding the clearing,"Stay here,hunt.Look for any herb.Am going to find Cedarstar." Redrock left the patrol,and sped throught the woods,"Cedarstar!We found a camp!"

ConfusedCas
November 30th, 2016, 11:57 PM
Redrock nipped off some of the leaves and saved some for later ,"Come on,let's go," He turned away from the catmint plant and continued walking.After a while,they came a across a clearing,Lined with thorn bushes,it had a Huge,hollowed boulder in the middle of it all,and 3 hollow spaces in the cliffs surrounding the clearing,"Stay here,hunt.Look for any herb.Am going to find Cedarstar." Redrock left the patrol,and sped throught the woods,"Cedarstar!We found a camp!"
His ears twitched up as he spotted his brother. Hope sparked in his dull eyes. "A camp?" Cedarstar nodded distantly, his mind flooded with thoughts. "Right, a camp! Good work Redrock. See if you can bring back prey then we'll fuel up and head there right away."

Strobelight
December 1st, 2016, 12:01 AM
"Right." He sped off to find that most of the patrol covered everything,there was a pile of prey near some marigolds and horsetail bundled in some beech leaves "Great job!I'll let Cedarstar know of your efficiency" He saw pride sparkle in their eyes as they brought most of the prey and herbs to where their Leader and clanmates were.

FOXXRR
December 1st, 2016, 12:06 AM
"Hope the camp gives no falls" Greyash said, following his leader, "wish the hope lasts as long as the clan thrives, till then, how can I help the miracle?" There was a long pause before he said, "There is something in your mind that bothers you, what is it?"

Meanwhile Blackfur reached Wolfpelt, worry gripping his heart as he thought of what his brother said earlier.

Crumbleless
December 1st, 2016, 12:13 AM
Name:Fernspots
Appearance:https://www.google.com/search?q=spotted+cat&client=tablet-android-samsung&hl=en-US&prmd=imsvn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi427mgqtLQAhVB5oMKHRDpCq8Q_AUIBygB&biw=1024&bih=600#imgrc=u5qR4ZVAHyihEM%3A
Personality:TBRP'ed
Crush/Mate: Shredstrike (Deceased NPC)
Family:Rockbird (Deceased NPC Mother), Rabbithawk (Deceased NPC Father), Starlingbelly (Deceased NPC Brother)
Activity:8/10
RP Sample:You've seen my posts before.
Did you read everything thoroughly?:Of course!
Other:She is expecting kits in less then a half moon.

-[/QUOTE]

ConfusedCas
December 1st, 2016, 12:15 AM
Name:Fernspots
Appearance:https://www.google.com/search?q=spotted+cat&client=tablet-android-samsung&hl=en-US&prmd=imsvn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi427mgqtLQAhVB5oMKHRDpCq8Q_AUIBygB&biw=1024&bih=600#imgrc=u5qR4ZVAHyihEM%3A
Personality:TBRP'ed
Crush/Mate: Shredstrike (Deceased NPC)
Family:Rockbird (Deceased NPC Mother), Rabbithawk (Deceased NPC Father), Starlingbelly (Deceased NPC Brother)
Activity:8/10
RP Sample:You've seen my posts before.
Did you read everything thoroughly?:Of course!
Other:She is expecting kits in less then a half moon.

-
(Yay kits, x3 accepted!)

Crumbleless
December 1st, 2016, 12:23 AM
X3)
Fernspots let her gaze wash over the cedar forest, the she-cat had wished that it was all a dream and her kits would grow healthy and strong in Foxclan with their father and family to help her. Though it was not her clan's destiny shich was truely to find a new home and leave the beloved moor which provided for Foxclan for more seasons than she had been alive. Devastation ran cold in her blood, mourning for home trailing just behind it. Thequeen was slightly happy at least to know that a camp had been found. At least now she knew her clan would be able to thrive and so would her unborn kits.

Strobelight
December 1st, 2016, 12:43 AM
"We should fix up the dens..." Redrock stifled a yawn,it was late,most of the queens have been sleeping on dried leaves ever since we got here,He got out of the soon-to- be camp and started to look for moss,'Aha!Found some' He curled his claws around the moss and took another was in his jaws,bringing it back to camp.

ConfusedCas
December 1st, 2016, 12:47 AM
X3)
Fernspots let her gaze wash over the cedar forest, the she-cat had wished that it was all a dream and her kits would grow healthy and strong in Foxclan with their father and family to help her. Though it was not her clan's destiny shich was truely to find a new home and leave the beloved moor which provided for Foxclan for more seasons than she had been alive. Devastation ran cold in her blood, mourning for home trailing just behind it. Thequeen was slightly happy at least to know that a camp had been found. At least now she knew her clan would be able to thrive and so would her unborn kits.
Gingerheart herded Hollowkit towards the pregnant Fernspots. A small smile appeared on her muzzle as she watched her adoptive kit walk in front of them as if he were leading. "It seems his fear is gone." She purred then looked at the tan queen, "You know, you'll have the first litter of our new home." The ginger she-cat smiled and rested her tail on Fernspots shoulder for a moment before turning her yellow gaze on the forest. Her heart thumped against her chest as she looked at each unfamiliar tree. Oh I pray to Starclan that Cedarstar is leading us the right way.
Wolfpelt gazed up at the worried Blackfur, he hadn't noticed him standing there for awhile. "It's ok..." His voice came out in a husky gasp, "It is my time to go to Starclan." His eyes slowly closed shut. "I love you, Acorntail" He murmured before his breathing slowed to a stop.
Acorntail wailed with grief then buried her muzzle into his grey pelt. She parted her jaws to breath in his scent before it faded away forever. "Oh my sweet Wolfpelt, i'll see you in Starclan soon enough." She sighed and straightened herself and looked at Blackfur. "Will you help me bury him before we set off?" The elder asked quietly, her gaze clouded with pain.
ninetailsnetwork

Cedarstar touched his muzzle to Wolfpelt's fur before backing away. "I'm sorry Acorntail, we would have a proper burial if we could." The old she-cat nodded sorrowfully. "Once he is buried we will continue to our new camp." He announced, backing away a few more pawsteps so the cats could say their goodbye's to the elder.

Gingerheart layed with him for a long moment, mourning her father. "Goodbye, Wolfpelt..."

UPDATE
Weather: Clear Time: Night
News: The clan is moving into their camp.

-

Strobelight
December 1st, 2016, 12:52 AM
He saw the others while he was heading back,"Quick,this way!" he yowled,Cedarstar started paddibg towards him,"Isnt it great?" he asked as his leader gazed upon the new camp

FOXXRR
December 1st, 2016, 02:56 AM
Blackfur sighed, his brother was right once again. "I will help you bury Wolfpelt" He said respectively to the elder. He looked at the cat whom he never noticed was dying and sighed.

"Every end has a new beginning" Greyash mumbled to himself as he heard about the news of the kits. He needed alone-time, and he needed it now, but it'll have to wait, for Foxclan has found the camp.

ConfusedCas
December 1st, 2016, 03:26 AM
Blackfur sighed, his brother was right once again. "I will help you bury Wolfpelt" He said respectively to the elder. He looked at the cat whom he never noticed was dying and sighed.

"Every end has a new beginning" Greyash mumbled to himself as he heard about the news of the kits. He needed alone-time, and he needed it now, but it'll have to wait, for Foxclan has found the camp.
Acorntail grabbed onto the scruff of her mate and had Blackfur help her carry him to a shady spot on the hill. "He always enjoyed the shade. Sure he was grump but Wolfpelt would appreciate the trees shelter." The elder murmured half to herself. She touched his fur once more before completing the burial. "Thank you Blackfur." Acorntail stood taller and the distance had left her gaze. She hurried back to the group that was waiting for them.
"We may go. Come on, Foxclan!" Cedarstar gathered them with a sweep of his tail then started to follow his deputy to the supposed camp site. Once he got through the prickly thorn bush he saw the clearing. "Good work everyone on the patrol!" He purred looking at each rock and structure. It's perfect. "Thank you Redrock." Cedarstar padded up to the tallest rock that was in the middle of the clearing and leaped up on it. "I would say 'all those old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the highrock' but we need the kits here because there is no nursery yet. And well this isn't officially the highrock." He pointed out with a small sigh. "Well Foxclan, we made it. We lost many lives on the journey and even before it. The moors we once knew are destroyed but we have a forest now. As a sign that we are moving onto a new era, our clan will receive it's new name. I hope Starclan agrees with me when I say this, we will now become Cedarclan!" He announced, standing tall so the sun shone on his pelt.
"Cedarclan!" Gingerheart called up to the highrock with an approved smile.
Acorntail's red tail twitched uneasily, Is renaming the clan the best decision? Change is the last thing we need. Though the elder didn't fully approve the leaders decision she nodded. "I'll miss Foxclan. Cedarclan!"
Hollowkit blinked with confusion looking up at the ginger queen and mewling.

Strobelight Turtlestar Snakekit XxEchoNightxX Goose Yellowpotatoes Sweet Skies
(If you haven't already roleplayed your character do it now or you may risk getting kicked from the clan :c also sorry if I mention you a lot in this thread, i'll have to every clan meeting, just so you guys don't miss anything.)

Strobelight
December 1st, 2016, 03:29 AM
"Cedarclan..." Redrock murmured,"Cedarstar,whats our next order of buisness?" he asked,we need to get the queens,elders and kits a place to rest..

ConfusedCas
December 1st, 2016, 05:02 AM
"Cedarclan..." Redrock murmured,"Cedarstar,whats our next order of buisness?" he asked,we need to get the queens,elders and kits a place to rest..
"We have a supply of food for now so we work and build some secure nests for a nursery. Then we make a warriors den, the apprentices will have to sleep there too for one night. Frogleap, look around the camp and see if anywhere would be a suitable medicine cat den." Cedarstar leaped off of the rock, "Redrock, gather up warriors and apprentices to help build dens." He ordered his brother before trotting out of the camp entrance. He remembered seeing a good chunk of nettles stuck in a bush on the way to the camp. He found the bush quickly and began pulling the nettles from it, along with some sticks and leaves.
Turtlestar Strobelight

Strobelight
December 1st, 2016, 05:34 AM
"Frostpaw,Blackfur can you work on the Branches and rocks in the dens,Work on the Warriors,Elders and nursery dens for now.Pumpkinpaw,Go with them.Smokefang,Wintersplash,Greyash-You're on moss duty,collect some extra as the apprentices will be sleeping in the warriors den tonight" He needed to make another team..."-And Nightdawn and Me will collect some brambles to secure the entrance and border the camp."
(Grammar?)
They worked at once,not hesitating to gasp for air,finally,the Elders den and the nursery was done."Alright,the warriors den needs extra nests for the apprentices"

dino.
December 1st, 2016, 07:15 AM
"We have a supply of food for now so we work and build some secure nests for a nursery. Then we make a warriors den, the apprentices will have to sleep there too for one night. Frogleap, look around the camp and see if anywhere would be a suitable medicine cat den." Cedarstar leaped off of the rock, "Redrock, gather up warriors and apprentices to help build dens." He ordered his brother before trotting out of the camp entrance. He remembered seeing a good chunk of nettles stuck in a bush on the way to the camp. He found the bush quickly and began pulling the nettles from it, along with some sticks and leaves.
Turtlestar Strobelight
Frogleap nodded and began to look for a cleft or a small cave. He soon found a small clearing with a rock that wad small notches in it, perfect for herbs. "Hey, Cedarstar," he called, "I think I found a spot!"
SpiralTheRival

Fallpotato
December 1st, 2016, 08:51 AM
Frost paw grabs some sticks and rocks in his mouth. He runs over to the nursery and starts making it.

Raggedclaw
December 1st, 2016, 09:12 AM
//I was told i was mentioned in here by my notifs, but apparently not?

dino.
December 1st, 2016, 09:18 AM
//I was told i was mentioned in here by my notifs, but apparently not?
(Sorry, I made the wrong mention X3)

Raggedclaw
December 1st, 2016, 09:20 AM
(Sorry, I made the wrong mention X3)
//oooh

Snake
December 1st, 2016, 12:26 PM
(On moble so no colors ;~; )

Winterslash went to work on what she was told. She looked over at Smokefang, he was working harder then ever. He was completly into his work.

Vinepaw looked at his mentor, "what can I do?" He asked looking at the new camp. He stood by his mentor. Looking around.

(Sorry for not posting. I wait for an opening then I jump in I will post more, and I like the fact you mention us. It keeps me over here!)

Strobelight
December 1st, 2016, 12:29 PM
Redrock saw Vinepaw "Vinepaw!Over here!" He called,"Help me with this bramble,it's kinda stuck.." he told him.

ConfusedCas
December 1st, 2016, 12:54 PM
Frogleap nodded and began to look for a cleft or a small cave. He soon found a small clearing with a rock that wad small notches in it, perfect for herbs. "Hey, Cedarstar," he called, "I think I found a spot!"
SpiralTheRival
A grin appeared on the russet toms muzzle. This is going great! He admired how even if the clan was small they worked harder than ever to build a new camp. Cedarstar reinforced the nursery with some leaves, vines, and nettles, until it seemed it could last a moon of storms. "Queens and kits in the nursery." He called to Gingerheart, Hollowkit, and Fernspots.
Gingerheart obeyed and herded Hollowkit into the nursery. She sighed with relief that they didn't have to walk anymore.
As soon as Redrock said the elders den was finished Acorntail padded over. Her pads ached and she was exhausted from the journey. She slid into the den, "Can we get some moss in these nests?"

dino.
December 1st, 2016, 12:58 PM
A grin appeared on the russet toms muzzle. This is going great! He admired how even if the clan was small they worked harder than ever to build a new camp. Cedarstar reinforced the nursery with some leaves, vines, and nettles, until it seemed it could last a moon of storms. "Queens and kits in the nursery." He called to Gingerheart, Hollowkit, and Fernspots.
Gingerheart obeyed and herded Hollowkit into the nursery. She sighed with relief that they didn't have to walk anymore.
As soon as Redrock said the elders den was finished Acorntail padded over. Her pads ached and she was exhausted from the journey. She slid into the den, "Can we get some moss in these nests?"
"Actually Acorntail, I was hoping you could help me with these brambles?" Frogleap looked over from where he was trying to rip a bramble tendril from the ground.

SuspiciousMindz
December 1st, 2016, 01:20 PM
Name: Spottedfern (http://echowcorp.weebly.com/spottedfern.html)
Appearance: Look in link
Personality: Look in link
Crush/Mate: possible crush on cedarstar? cx
Family: None
Activity: 5/10 until my laptop switches hosts then it's 7-8/10
RP Sample: [Boop (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=58698#post58698)] Frogspirit is my character.
Did you read everything thoroughly?: yes
Other: None

ConfusedCas
December 1st, 2016, 01:29 PM
"Actually Acorntail, I was hoping you could help me with these brambles?" Frogleap looked over from where he was trying to rip a bramble tendril from the ground.
The elders whiskers twitched but she obeyed. Though Acorntail was old she wasn't useless and she was rather glad the medicine cat asked for her help. The she-cat placed her teeth on a the bramble tendril where it was closest to the ground and started to pull at it. It took a moment before it ripped out of the earth. She smiled, "There ya go sweetie."
Suspiciousmindz (Accepted! Spottedfern looks adorable x3 and a crush on Cedarstar is fine by me)

SuspiciousMindz
December 1st, 2016, 01:47 PM
Spottedfern padded around the new cmap, hoping someone would call her out to help. As of now, she was unsure what to do with herself, although she did move a bramble tendril or two closer towards another cat hoping it was helpful to have them closer to the work site. The dilute calico soon got fed up with not doing anything and padded up to the nursery that was already finished. She padded around the wall and studied it for any signs of holes and stuffed a leaf here and there to hopefully cut out drafts. Next she went up to the elders den and did the same. Knowing how much they didn't like drafts, she took her time, shoving leaves or whatever she could find into the holes in the dense wall until she was confident there were none.
(Bad at starting sorry xD)

Frostfall
December 1st, 2016, 01:57 PM
SpiralTheRival my character isn't in the Allegiance lol

ConfusedCas
December 1st, 2016, 03:59 PM
SpiralTheRival my character isn't in the Allegiance lol
(ah sorry about that! Edited, thanks for letting me know)

FOXXRR
December 1st, 2016, 04:02 PM
(AAAH WHY IS THIS ACTIVE WHEN I AM INACTIVE!!!)
Blackfur looked around for a pool of water and something soft to sleep in after the burial of the elder. Even though the first priority is to build the dens, but he liked being prepared. He scanned the area for his brother, but found no signs of Greyash...

Greyash trotted into the thick trees and stopped infront of a tree. "If a stream of blood floods, the bridge lets us across" He mumbled, "Thank you starclan for giving the opertunity to turn a new leaf over and let Foxclan thrive once again"
(Greyash wasn't there when the clan name change happened, so he still believes the clan name is Foxclan)

Frostfall
December 1st, 2016, 04:38 PM
(ah sorry about that! Edited, thanks for letting me know)
Thanks!

ConfusedCas
December 1st, 2016, 04:41 PM
Spottedfern padded around the new cmap, hoping someone would call her out to help. As of now, she was unsure what to do with herself, although she did move a bramble tendril or two closer towards another cat hoping it was helpful to have them closer to the work site. The dilute calico soon got fed up with not doing anything and padded up to the nursery that was already finished. She padded around the wall and studied it for any signs of holes and stuffed a leaf here and there to hopefully cut out drafts. Next she went up to the elders den and did the same. Knowing how much they didn't like drafts, she took her time, shoving leaves or whatever she could find into the holes in the dense wall until she was confident there were none.
(Bad at starting sorry xD)
Cedarstar poked his head in the nursery, the queens and kits seemed to be settling fine. "Have you seen Greyash? I haven't seen him." He asked Gingerheart, worry tinting his voice. He had been preoccupied with the elders and the nursery that he hadn't seen to all his warriors.
The ginger queen shook her head, "Sorry, Cedarstar."
The tom nodded and turned out of the den and noticed Spottedfern. "Spottedfern!" He called the calico, "I want you to go outside of the camp and mark the territory. Don't go too far though," He warned, "If there's predators a small patrol would be an easy snack. Take two other warriors with you." Cedarstar sighed, his limbs were shaky from exhaustion.

Snake
December 1st, 2016, 07:13 PM
Redrock saw Vinepaw "Vinepaw!Over here!" He called,"Help me with this bramble,it's kinda stuck.." he told him.
Vinepaw nodded and ran over to him, "So what do I do?" He asked looking at the stuck bramble. He thought about the ways he could help but, he was lost in his mind.

Strobelight
December 1st, 2016, 09:10 PM
"Okay.." He instructed him to loosen the soil around the bramble."And pull...!" The bramble finally came out."Thanks Vinepaw,can you go around and remove the brambles stuck in the ground?Thanks"

FOXXRR
December 1st, 2016, 09:19 PM
"Okay.." He instructed him to loosen the soil around the bramble."And pull...!" The bramble finally came out."Thanks Vinepaw,can you go around and remove the brambles stuck in the ground?Thanks"

Blackfur approached Redrock from behind. "Have you seen Greyash? I can't seem to find him" He asked, looking around camp once more. "Also, is there anything I can help you with?"

Strobelight
December 1st, 2016, 09:29 PM
"No,We don't need help and ..No,I haven't seen Greayash,he's probably strolling around the forest,haven't seen him since the meeting" he replied,getting back to work,

FOXXRR
December 1st, 2016, 09:33 PM
Greyash sighed as he walked through the forest, lost in his thoughts. "Every patch is there for claiming" He whispered, stopping. He turned around to walk back to the new home. 'Foxclan will thrive once again like the old days' He thought, feeling uneasy for some reason.

FOXXRR
December 1st, 2016, 09:56 PM
"No,We don't need help and ..No,I haven't seen Greayash,he's probably strolling around the forest,haven't seen him since the meeting" he replied,getting back to work,
"Oh... ok!" Blackfur said, walking away. 'where are yo-' Just then, he spotted his brother. "HEY! GREYASH! OVER HERE!" He yowled at his brother, and when Greyash approached him, he asked "Where have you been? I've been searching for you in camp to discuss about the clan name change"

Greyash stopped, "What? Name change?" He asked, and was shocked when Blackfur explained to him...

Crumbleless
December 1st, 2016, 10:17 PM
Gingerheart herded Hollowkit towards the pregnant Fernspots. A small smile appeared on her muzzle as she watched her adoptive kit walk in front of them as if he were leading. "It seems his fear is gone." She purred then looked at the tan queen, "You know, you'll have the first litter of our new home." The ginger she-cat smiled and rested her tail on Fernspots shoulder for a moment before turning her yellow gaze on the forest. Her heart thumped against her chest as she looked at each unfamiliar tree. Oh I pray to Starclan that Cedarstar is leading us the right way.
Wolfpelt gazed up at the worried Blackfur, he hadn't noticed him standing there for awhile. "It's ok..." His voice came out in a husky gasp, "It is my time to go to Starclan." His eyes slowly closed shut. "I love you, Acorntail" He murmured before his breathing slowed to a stop.
Acorntail wailed with grief then buried her muzzle into his grey pelt. She parted her jaws to breath in his scent before it faded away forever. "Oh my sweet Wolfpelt, i'll see you in Starclan soon enough." She sighed and straightened herself and looked at Blackfur. "Will you help me bury him before we set off?" The elder asked quietly, her gaze clouded with pain.
ninetailsnetwork

Cedarstar touched his muzzle to Wolfpelt's fur before backing away. "I'm sorry Acorntail, we would have a proper burial if we could." The old she-cat nodded sorrowfully. "Once he is buried we will continue to our new camp." He announced, backing away a few more pawsteps so the cats could say their goodbye's to the elder.

Gingerheart layed with him for a long moment, mourning her father. "Goodbye, Wolfpelt..."

UPDATE
Weather: Clear Time: Night
News: The clan is moving into their camp.

-
Fernspots nodded,"Yes, I hope they will be as strong and kind as their father." Sorrow clouded her gaze as she glanced around the nursery. Shredstrike should have been here to see them... Hopefully he will watch over them even though he died in the old camp. The expecting queen didn't even answer when Cedarstar asked a question," Its all my fault. It should be me and Starclan not him." She murmered completely zoning off.
[Flashback]
Trees fell all around Fernspots her mate beside her as they tried to escape the deadly territory. Suddenly a large tree fell aiming for Fernspots. In a flash of tabby grey fur the queen was pushed away from the branches crashing now down on her mate who let out a blood curdling screech before falling victum to the tree. Fernspots didn't have time to mourn beforebshe was swept away by Rockbird, Rabbithawk, and Starlingbelly. A squeaing kit could be heard and Starlingbelly stopped racing back to the camp saying something that Ferspots couldn't understand over the shrieks around her. The expecting queen's mother and father pushed her own through the trees but they were elders now. They all escaped safetly but a few days later on their journey to find a new home a pack of wild dogs attacked and killed Rockbird. Starlingbelly and the kit weren't found by then either so now it was only Fernspots and Rabbithawk. Rabbithawk got taken by twolegs later that day. Now it is assumed her brother and father were dead never to be seen again.

ConfusedCas
December 2nd, 2016, 12:38 AM
Fernspots nodded,"Yes, I hope they will be as strong and kind as their father." Sorrow clouded her gaze as she glanced around the nursery. Shredstrike should have been here to see them... Hopefully he will watch over them even though he died in the old camp. The expecting queen didn't even answer when Cedarstar asked a question," Its all my fault. It should be me and Starclan not him." She murmered completely zoning off.
[Flashback]
Trees fell all around Fernspots her mate beside her as they tried to escape the deadly territory. Suddenly a large tree fell aiming for Fernspots. In a flash of tabby grey fur the queen was pushed away from the branches crashing now down on her mate who let out a blood curdling screech before falling victum to the tree. Fernspots didn't have time to mourn beforebshe was swept away by Rockbird, Rabbithawk, and Starlingbelly. A squeaing kit could be heard and Starlingbelly stopped racing back to the camp saying something that Ferspots couldn't understand over the shrieks around her. The expecting queen's mother and father pushed her own through the trees but they were elders now. They all escaped safetly but a few days later on their journey to find a new home a pack of wild dogs attacked and killed Rockbird. Starlingbelly and the kit weren't found by then either so now it was only Fernspots and Rabbithawk. Rabbithawk got taken by twolegs later that day. Now it is assumed her brother and father were dead never to be seen again.

Gingerheart noticed the queens tension and pushed her muzzle to Fernspots shoulder. "Don't say such a thing! If it were you then you couldn't bless the clan with a wonderful litter of kits." Her golden eyes were wide with sympathy but before she could sooth the she-cat of her loss some more Hollowkit started mewling once again. Gingerheart sighed and started to clean his dark brown pelt. Is this my life now? A queen...? She wanted the kit to be safe and looked after and she also would feel terrible for abandoning him in someone else's care, but she would forever miss her duties as a warrior.

Domino
December 2nd, 2016, 06:24 AM
Name: Sugarcoat
Appearance: http://image.prntscr.com/image/483024a204d74c3ea302dd31ab1e49bb.jpg
Personality: Kind, Stubborn, smart, ect.
Crush: Cedarstar
Family: (Idk lol)
Activity: I am so confused
RP Sample: I have not been here long idk what you mean for a sample.
Did you read everything thoroughly?: I try my best o3o
Other: Very swift, smart and a good hunter.

Strobelight
December 2nd, 2016, 06:45 AM
//THERE ARE LIKE,2 CATS WHO LIKE CEDARSTAR XD

Snake
December 2nd, 2016, 07:10 AM
Vinepaw nodded and padded around looking for stuck brambles. When he saw one he did as he was told. Vinepaw looked at all the warriors they where all doing something. He knew his job was important.
(I will do winter and smokes pov when i am on pc)

FOXXRR
December 2nd, 2016, 11:29 AM
Greyash couldn't believe what he was hearing. IT IS NOW CEDARCLAN?!?!?! I must see Cedarstar! He looked around the camp for Cedarstar, but was unable to find his leader...

Blackfur looked puzzled at his brother. I thought you would be ok with this... He thought, knowing that his brother wanted to know where Cedarstar is... but he also didn't know where the leader was.

FOXXRR
December 2nd, 2016, 11:35 AM
(So, I'll help you out here. on the family section, you can put that all the family members died, or you can just put unknown. For activity, that is where you put how active you are going to be(for example: Active 3 to 4 hours a day). RP Sample is where you just make up a post, to show how good you are at RPing. The reading part(did you read everyting throughly), is how well you understand. This is if you read the first post carefully. In other, you don't have to put anything, since it is optional)))

ConfusedCas
December 2nd, 2016, 01:39 PM
(Sample means a sample of how you roleplay, but i've seen how you roleplay so accepted. Just be sure to follow le rules ^^ Strobelight yeaaaah Cedar gets all the gals XD)

ConfusedCas
December 2nd, 2016, 01:47 PM
Greyash couldn't believe what he was hearing. IT IS NOW CEDARCLAN?!?!?! I must see Cedarstar! He looked around the camp for Cedarstar, but was unable to find his leader...

Blackfur looked puzzled at his brother. I thought you would be ok with this... He thought, knowing that his brother wanted to know where Cedarstar is... but he also didn't know where the leader was.
After the border and hunting patrols had been set up the leader decided to rest for a bit. Cedarstar slid out of his den once he had gotten a bit of sleep. (his den's in the highrock) He stretched his tired limbs and quickly swept his gaze over the clan to see if everything was okay. He noticed Greyash padding into camp looking like he needed to discuss something urgent. "Greyash?" Cedarstar waved his tail in the air, calling the warrior over.

>Pepsi<
December 2nd, 2016, 02:26 PM

Rules
7. Site rules apply.

The Beginning

Cedarclan Code

Cedarclan Territory

Important!
UPDATE

Allegiance
Leader

Deputy
Redrock [Strobelight]

Medicene cat
Frogleap [Turtlestar]

Medicene cat apprentice
Vinepaw [Snakekit]

Warriors
Greyash [ninetailsnetwork], Redrock [Strobelight], Nightdawn [xXEchoNightXx], Wintersplash [Snakekit], Smokefang [Snakekit], Blackfur [ninetailsnetwork], Spottedfern [Suspiciousmindz]

Queens

Apprentices

Kits

Elders

Starclan

Form
Name:
Personality:
Crush/Mate:
Family:
Role:
Activity:
RP Sample:
Other:

-
Name: FrostedHeart
Appearance:
http://www.cat-lovers-gifts-guide.com/images/WhiteCat1.jpg
Personality: fun, exiting, likes kits, ambitious
Family: Dad: WhitePelt(A white Tom/ killed by fire) Mother: GreyTail(Killed by badger) Brother: StrobeLight (if its ok) if not I have no siblings
activity: I'm normally on a lot but due to things happening at home not much this week I will be on but not for 5 hrs like normal
RP sample:
FrostedHeart walked out of the warriors den feeling a bit down. Thinking about the warriors, elders, apprentices and kits that had recently passed away made her feel guilty. She felt like she should have been among the star clan cats now, but she was not. She felt so sorry for the losses of the queens who couldn't carry all of there kits at a time, "CedarStar why did you change the clan name?" she mewed her tone was calm but a bit startled.
Did you read everything thoroughly: Yup
Other: um StrobeLight may I be your sister?

ConfusedCas
December 2nd, 2016, 02:29 PM
Name: FrostedHeart
Appearance:
http://www.cat-lovers-gifts-guide.com/images/WhiteCat1.jpg
Personality: fun, exiting, likes kits, ambitious
Family: Dad: WhitePelt(A white Tom/ killed by fire) Mother: GreyTail(Killed by badger) Brother: StrobeLight (if its ok) if not I have no siblings
activity: I'm normally on a lot but due to things happening at home not much this week I will be on but not for 5 hrs like normal
RP sample:
FrostedHeart walked out of the warriors den feeling a bit down. Thinking about the warriors, elders, apprentices and kits that had recently passed away made her feel guilty. She felt like she should have been among the star clan cats now, but she was not. She felt so sorry for the losses of the queens who couldn't carry all of there kits at a time, "CedarStar why did you change the clan name?" she mewed her tone was calm but a bit startled.
Did you read everything thoroughly: Yup
Other: um StrobeLight may I be your sister?
(Accepted, Strobelight's character; Redrock is Cedarstar's brother. I'm fine with Frostedheart being their siblings)

Frostfall
December 2nd, 2016, 02:31 PM
(Sample means a sample of how you roleplay, but i've seen how you roleplay so accepted. Just be sure to follow le rules ^^ Strobelight yeaaaah Cedar gets all the gals XD)
Does Cedarstar even have a mate? SpiralTheRival

>Pepsi<
December 2nd, 2016, 02:33 PM
(Accepted, Strobelight's character; Redrock is Cedarstar's brother. I'm fine with Frostedheart being their siblings)
Thank you

ConfusedCas
December 2nd, 2016, 02:34 PM
Does Cedarstar even have a mate? SpiralTheRival
(Not yet)

Domino
December 2nd, 2016, 03:22 PM
Idk any of the other people in this RP soooo, anyone else? XD

FOXXRR
December 2nd, 2016, 03:58 PM
After the border and hunting patrols had been set up the leader decided to rest for a bit. Cedarstar slid out of his den once he had gotten a bit of sleep. (his den's in the highrock) He stretched his tired limbs and quickly swept his gaze over the clan to see if everything was okay. He noticed Greyash padding into camp looking like he needed to discuss something urgent. "Greyash?" Cedarstar waved his tail in the air, calling the warrior over.
Greyash immediatly looked towards Cedarstar. He walked towards his leader, trying hard to remain controlled. Once he was close enough, he calmly asked "Is it true what my ear is hearing? That the clan goes by another title?" 'Please tell me this is just a joke and the clan name is still Foxclan...' but Greyash felt uncertain.

ConfusedCas
December 2nd, 2016, 04:04 PM
Greyash immediatly looked towards Cedarstar. He walked towards his leader, trying hard to remain controlled. Once he was close enough, he calmly asked "Is it true what my ear is hearing? That the clan goes by another title?" 'Please tell me this is just a joke and the clan name is still Foxclan...' but Greyash felt uncertain.
Cedarstar's whiskers twitched and after a few heartbeats of silence responded calmly, "Yes. We are entering a new age for our clan so we are no longer Foxclan but Cedarclan." The leader had already expected some resistance from his warriors about the change so he was prepared.

>Pepsi<
December 2nd, 2016, 04:11 PM
"CedarStar," she mewed "Have you really changed the clan to name it after yourself?" Her green eyes stared at him with anger and sorrow. She knew that brothers and sisters fight all the time, but this time she was not angry, she was more upset. She could no longer look at her leader, she looked to the side. She quickly changed the subject, "Look how low the fresh kill pile is, shall we go on a patrol with RedRock?" she mewed

FOXXRR
December 2nd, 2016, 06:31 PM
Cedarstar's whiskers twitched and after a few heartbeats of silence responded calmly, "Yes. We are entering a new age for our clan so we are no longer Foxclan but Cedarclan." The leader had already expected some resistance from his warriors about the change so he was prepared.
Greyash sighed. "Why did you do something that could possibly turn our ancestors around? Why have you changed something that should stay the same, unaffected? Why was being a Foxclan so wrong?" He asked slowly, "I under-stood you, and will do so until I rise away, but was changing what we dealt with since the start a great, if not, good choice?"

ConfusedCas
December 2nd, 2016, 06:53 PM
Greyash sighed. "Why did you do something that could possibly turn our ancestors around? Why have you changed something that should stay the same, unaffected? Why was being a Foxclan so wrong?" He asked slowly, "I under-stood you, and will do so until I rise away, but was changing what we dealt with since the start a great, if not, good choice?"
"Why should we rely on our Foxclan ancestors? Where they there to save us from the destruction of our moors? No! I'm proving to Starclan that there is a change in our clan, there is a new leader and this is a new era." Cedarstars tail lashed with frustration, Why can't they see? He turned towards his sister, Frostedheart. (@Dapplepelt ) "I'm not trying to be selfish, we have moved homes so we truly aren't Foxclan anymore." He sighed, "Go with Redrock on a patrol, I have other things to deal with." Cedarstar had never turned away from his siblings before but he felt a whole new responsibility weigh down on his shoulders. Cedarclan comes first.

(quote or mention me if you're interacting with Cedarstar)

FOXXRR
December 2nd, 2016, 07:38 PM
"Why should we rely on our Foxclan ancestors? Where they there to save us from the destruction of our moors? No! I'm proving to Starclan that there is a change in our clan, there is a new leader and this is a new era." Cedarstars tail lashed with frustration, Why can't they see? He turned towards his sister, Frostedheart. (@Dapplepelt ) "I'm not trying to be selfish, we have moved homes so we truly aren't Foxclan anymore." He sighed, "Go with Redrock on a patrol, I have other things to deal with." Cedarstar had never turned away from his siblings before but he felt a whole new responsibility weigh down on his shoulders. Cedarclan comes first.

(quote or mention me if you're interacting with Cedarstar)
"Either you are too pressured or just unable to understand" Greyash said, calmly, "Until you realize what you said, I shall be seen no more" and with that, he turned around and headed to the forest, but not before stopping by his brother to whisper "Take care of the leader, for his mind is ill."

Blackfur just stared after his brother. 'Take care of Cedarstar? How am I going to do that?!' He thought, worry filling his head, 'why is he leaving? What's wrong with a simple name change?!'

ConfusedCas
December 2nd, 2016, 09:12 PM
"Either you are too pressured or just unable to understand" Greyash said, calmly, "Until you realize what you said, I shall be seen no more" and with that, he turned around and headed to the forest, but not before stopping by his brother to whisper "Take care of the leader, for his mind is ill."

Blackfur just stared after his brother. 'Take care of Cedarstar? How am I going to do that?!' He thought, worry filling his head, 'why is he leaving? What's wrong with a simple name change?!'
(hehe I love it)
As soon as Greyash left the camp Cedarstar growled, "He just wasn't as loyal as I thought. Some can't appreciate a good leader when they see one." He spun around and slid into his shadowy den, mind flooded with thoughts. One thing was for sure; he wasn't the Cedarclaw he used to be.
Acorntail had been watching from outside the elders den. The old cat sighed, Oh Cedarstar, the new era you see is not as triumphant as you wish it to be. She disappeared into the den.

Crumbleless
December 2nd, 2016, 11:28 PM
Gingerheart noticed the queens tension and pushed her muzzle to Fernspots shoulder. "Don't say such a thing! If it were you then you couldn't bless the clan with a wonderful litter of kits." Her golden eyes were wide with sympathy but before she could sooth the she-cat of her loss some more Hollowkit started mewling once again. Gingerheart sighed and started to clean his dark brown pelt. Is this my life now? A queen...? She wanted the kit to be safe and looked after and she also would feel terrible for abandoning him in someone else's care, but she would forever miss her duties as a warrior.
Fernspots sighed letting her gaze fall on Gingerheart's adopted kit," I hope your right. I just don't want to have to think of my family whenever I look at them after their born. It will just be as hard to pick their names without Shredstrike." The queen knew that Gingerheart obviously had a hard time being a queen so she mewed rather quietly," Gingerheart I can take care of Hollowkit if it helps. I know how its like to miss out on helping your clan and its no bother considering I'll be having kits myself soon enough." How much of a problem could the scrap be? I've know kits can be annoying but why could it hurt? Fernspots kept her gaze fixed on Hollowkit as she spoke not moving her brown gaze.

FOXXRR
December 2nd, 2016, 11:31 PM
(hehe I love it)
As soon as Greyash left the camp Cedarstar growled, "He just wasn't as loyal as I thought. Some can't appreciate a good leader when they see one." He spun around and slid into his shadowy den, mind flooded with thoughts. One thing was for sure; he wasn't the Cedarclaw he used to be.
Acorntail had been watching from outside the elders den. The old cat sighed, Oh Cedarstar, the new era you see is not as triumphant as you wish it to be. She disappeared into the den.
By now, Greyash found a fox den. When he approached it, however, he realized that the scent was faint.... 'a sign?' He thought, 'nah, can't be...'

Blackfur stared at the leader, then to where his brother went, then back. He didn't know what to do to cure the leader, if the leader was ill like his brother said.... 'Oh starclan, why did it have to turn out like this?'

ConfusedCas
December 3rd, 2016, 12:15 AM
Fernspots sighed letting her gaze fall on Gingerheart's adopted kit," I hope your right. I just don't want to have to think of my family whenever I look at them after their born. It will just be as hard to pick their names without Shredstrike." The queen knew that Gingerheart obviously had a hard time being a queen so she mewed rather quietly," Gingerheart I can take care of Hollowkit if it helps. I know how its like to miss out on helping your clan and its no bother considering I'll be having kits myself soon enough." How much of a problem could the scrap be? I've know kits can be annoying but why could it hurt? Fernspots kept her gaze fixed on Hollowkit as she spoke not moving her brown gaze.
Gingerheart had to keep pulling Hollowkit back every time he wandered towards the nursery entrance. "I won't put more responsibility on you Fernspots, you're going to have to take care of a whole litter soon enough." She started to wash the brown kits ruffled pelt.

Crumbleless
December 3rd, 2016, 10:15 AM
SpiralTheRival
Fernspots shook her head,"Gingerheart I know that I'm not going to have that many kittens. It would be no problem. Hollowkit wouldn't mind I bet." she mewed watching as the kit attempted to escape the nursery only to be pulled back by Gingerheart," i guess if you feel that you don't want to give up Hollowkit just yet then that is your decision."

FOXXRR
December 3rd, 2016, 11:05 AM
Blackfur padded around the camp, looking at the hard working cats. He approached the nursery and peeked in. "Everything ok?" He asked, kindly.

Greyash continued to keep exploring the area, hoping to find a place to stay for now. He thought back to when he saw the fox den not very long ago. "Is it a sign that Foxclan shall be no more? Show me a sign, show that you still walk the skies above!" He yowled

>Pepsi<
December 3rd, 2016, 12:01 PM

Rules
7. Site rules apply.

The Beginning

Cedarclan Code

Cedarclan Territory

Important!
UPDATE

Allegiance
Leader

Deputy
Redrock [Strobelight]

Medicene cat
Frogleap [Turtlestar]

Medicene cat apprentice
Vinepaw [Snakekit]

Warriors

Queens

Apprentices

Kits

Elders

Starclan

Form
Name:
Personality:
Crush/Mate:
Family:
Role:
Activity:
RP Sample:
Other:

-
Name: FlameBolt// LightMoon
Appearance:Flamebolt(Ginger) Lightmoon(Grey)
http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M12a72cee6d68cb35062f33e1672601f2o0&w=300&h=158&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0 (http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=grey+and+ginger+cats+together&view=detailv2&&id=DCACC46111BD7366CBAA7A0FFE7D949BA658AE5A&selectedIndex=0&ccid=Eqcs7m1o&simid=608046028959318748&thid=OIP.M12a72cee6d68cb35062f33e1672601f2o0)
Personality: hot headed, ambitious, funny, brave, loyal// shy, secretive, clever
Crush/Mate: there mates with eachother
Family: Son: CedarStar, RedRock daughter: FrostedHeart
Role: elder or starclan cat, elder or starclan cat
activity: a lot
RP sample: same as redrock, cedarstar and frostedheart
other: cedarstar, redrock and frostedhearts first and only litter
(you don't have to accept, if you do you can change names and stuff, I just thought it would be fun to have parents in our clan) btw only cedarstar redrock and frostedheart can rp them

ConfusedCas
December 3rd, 2016, 03:53 PM
Blackfur padded around the camp, looking at the hard working cats. He approached the nursery and peeked in. "Everything ok?" He asked, kindly.

Greyash continued to keep exploring the area, hoping to find a place to stay for now. He thought back to when he saw the fox den not very long ago. "Is it a sign that Foxclan shall be no more? Show me a sign, show that you still walk the skies above!" He yowled
Gingerheart looked up at the black warrior, "Maybe we could use a mouse or two? Thank you Blackfur." She purred with a smile.

Large fluffy gray clouds billowed in the sky, rolling towards the forest. They covered the full moon that hung high in the night sky. From above the clouds Shadestar sat out of view. "At least they have settled..." The leader murmured.
"But what about Cedarstar?" Wolfpelt had joined the black molly. "Every heartbeat he's disconnecting himself from Starclan. What shall we do?"
Shadestar pointed from below the clouds at the wandering warrior. "Greyash. Though he's left Cedarclan he hasn't left Foxclan's ancestors. I must visit him before he stops believing as well."

UPDATE
Weather: Stormy Time: Midnight
News: The clan has settled at their new camp. Cedarstar has changed Foxclan to Cedarclan.

-

ConfusedCas
December 3rd, 2016, 03:54 PM
Name: FlameBolt// LightMoon
Appearance:Flamebolt(Ginger) Lightmoon(Grey)
http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M12a72cee6d68cb35062f33e1672601f2o0&w=300&h=158&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0 (http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=grey+and+ginger+cats+together&view=detailv2&&id=DCACC46111BD7366CBAA7A0FFE7D949BA658AE5A&selectedIndex=0&ccid=Eqcs7m1o&simid=608046028959318748&thid=OIP.M12a72cee6d68cb35062f33e1672601f2o0)
Personality: hot headed, ambitious, funny, brave, loyal// shy, secretive, clever
Crush/Mate: there mates with eachother
Family: Son: CedarStar, RedRock daughter: FrostedHeart
Role: elder or starclan cat, elder or starclan cat
activity: a lot
RP sample: same as redrock, cedarstar and frostedheart
other: cedarstar, redrock and frostedhearts first and only litter
(you don't have to accept, if you do you can change names and stuff, I just thought it would be fun to have parents in our clan) btw only cedarstar redrock and frostedheart can rp them
(Accepted)

FOXXRR
December 3rd, 2016, 04:19 PM
Gingerheart looked up at the black warrior, "Maybe we could use a mouse or two? Thank you Blackfur." She purred with a smile.

Large fluffy gray clouds billowed in the sky, rolling towards the forest. They covered the full moon that hung high in the night sky. From above the clouds Shadestar sat out of view. "At least they have settled..." The leader murmured.
"But what about Cedarstar?" Wolfpelt had joined the black molly. "Every heartbeat he's disconnecting himself from Starclan. What shall we do?"
Shadestar pointed from below the clouds at the wandering warrior. "Greyash. Though he's left Cedarclan he hasn't left Foxclan's ancestors. I must visit him before he stops believing as well."

UPDATE
Weather: Stormy Time: Midnight
News: The clan has settled at their new camp. Cedarstar has changed Foxclan to Cedarclan.

-
"Mice it is" Blackfur said, looking at the fresh-kill pile... or where it is supposed to be... 'guess the patrol didn't return yet, guess I'll catch some myself" He looked up at the sky, which was grey, as if it was going to rain soon, 'gotta hurry, don't want to deliver those preys soaking wet..' and with that, he rushed into the forest to seek prey.

Greyash looked up at the dark clouds that were forming up. He walked up to the biggest and the closest tree he could see and collapsed beneath it. His legs were throbbing from walking, since he never got a proper rest after the great journey to save.... 'Foxclan' he stubbornly thought, falling asleep.

ConfusedCas
December 3rd, 2016, 04:39 PM
"Mice it is" Blackfur said, looking at the fresh-kill pile... or where it is supposed to be... 'guess the patrol didn't return yet, guess I'll catch some myself" He looked up at the sky, which was grey, as if it was going to rain soon, 'gotta hurry, don't want to deliver those preys soaking wet..' and with that, he rushed into the forest to seek prey.

Greyash looked up at the dark clouds that were forming up. He walked up to the biggest and the closest tree he could see and collapsed beneath it. His legs were throbbing from walking, since he never got a proper rest after the great journey to save.... 'Foxclan' he stubbornly thought, falling asleep.
Now that Greyash was asleep his mind was on Starclan ground. Shadestar approached him and lightly nudged the warriors side. "Greyash, wake up."

FOXXRR
December 3rd, 2016, 04:46 PM
Now that Greyash was asleep his mind was on Starclan ground. Shadestar approached him and lightly nudged the warriors side. "Greyash, wake up."
Greyash opened his eyes, the blurriness that was there a moment ago fading slowly to reveal... Shadestar? He immediately got up, "Have I risen to join starclan?" He said, his eyes wide.

Blackfur managed to catch a mice even in the darkness. Dangling from his mouth, he ran back to camp, hoping the rain would wait just abit more.

ConfusedCas
December 3rd, 2016, 07:35 PM
Greyash opened his eyes, the blurriness that was there a moment ago fading slowly to reveal... Shadestar? He immediately got up, "Have I risen to join starclan?" He said, his eyes wide.

Blackfur managed to catch a mice even in the darkness. Dangling from his mouth, he ran back to camp, hoping the rain would wait just abit more.
Shadestar chuckled, "No, you haven't joined us yet." Her eyes became serious, "You can't leave Cedarclan Greyash. Cedarstar and the others need you to bring the clan back together." She sighed, "I knew Cedarstar would be a good leader someday but because of how many lives that were lost he has gotten more cynical. He needs to be reminded what's important, not the clan, but the cats within the clan."

FOXXRR
December 3rd, 2016, 08:23 PM
Shadestar chuckled, "No, you haven't joined us yet." Her eyes became serious, "You can't leave Cedarclan Greyash. Cedarstar and the others need you to bring the clan back together." She sighed, "I knew Cedarstar would be a good leader someday but because of how many lives that were lost he has gotten more cynical. He needs to be reminded what's important, not the clan, but the cats within the clan."
"So I jut go in? No wait-for-the-right-time thing? What do I do?" Greyash asked, "How do I bring what is lost?"

Blackfur got to the nursery. "Hewrs ze maiz" He said, a micr dangling from his mouth. He dropped the mouse infront of Gingerheart.

Frostfall
December 3rd, 2016, 08:34 PM
(Not yet) ( go with sugarcoat XD )

ConfusedCas
December 3rd, 2016, 08:58 PM
"So I jut go in? No wait-for-the-right-time thing? What do I do?" Greyash asked, "How do I bring what is lost?"

Blackfur got to the nursery. "Hewrs ze maiz" He said, a micr dangling from his mouth. He dropped the mouse infront of Gingerheart.
Shadestar sighed, "The power rests in your paws Greyash. You speak wise words, try to use those words to your advantage." The leader started to fade until she was gone.

"Thank you Blackfur." Gingerheart purred, her eyes shining with gratitude. She started to bite into the mouse and tearing off small pieces for Hollowkit to eat. She wasn't quite sure if he was too old to drink milk or too young to eat meat however.

FOXXRR
December 3rd, 2016, 09:12 PM
Shadestar sighed, "The power rests in your paws Greyash. You speak wise words, try to use those words to your advantage." The leader started to fade until she was gone.

"Thank you Blackfur." Gingerheart purred, her eyes shining with gratitude. She started to bite into the mouse and tearing off small pieces for Hollowkit to eat. She wasn't quite sure if he was too old to drink milk or too young to eat meat however.
"Very helpful" he mumbled, reentering his normal, peaceful dream.

Blackfur dipped his head and went out. He wasn't very sure if the warrior's den was ready or not, so he climbed a tree to go to sleep.

FOXXRR
December 4th, 2016, 12:18 PM
(bamp)

>Pepsi<
December 4th, 2016, 01:59 PM
"RedRock," mewed Frosted heart, her blue eyes full of sadness, "CedarStar said that we have to go on a patrol together," she looked at CedarStar from behind her, he had his back turned on her. 'Why cant I get along with my own brother' she thought 'he has changed since he became leader, maybe its stress'

Strobelight
December 4th, 2016, 06:28 PM
"Oh,he's fine" he meowed calmly "Once the clan settles in,he'll rest easy" he padded towards the entrance of the camp,"Now,patrol?"

Snake
December 4th, 2016, 09:55 PM
Vinepaw looked around he was outside,he looked for something to do. He glanced at the warriors about to go out. He looked at all the warriors around, 'Wonder if anyone will go herb hunting with me.

Winterslash padded over to Vinepaw, "Hey what are you doing just standing around?" She mewed, looking at the medicine apprentice. Vinepaw looked upset so she waited for his reply.

Smokefang watched his sister, "hey guys I am going out somewhere any of you want to come... It can be for anything, herb hunting... hunting... yeah thats it."

(I couldnt make everything the right color)

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 5th, 2016, 06:09 AM
NightDawn
Looked up at cedarstar,
"I like cedarclan, what do you think FrostPaw" she asked turning to him

Yellowpotatoes

Fallpotato
December 5th, 2016, 08:53 AM
NightDawn
Looked up at cedarstar,
"I like cedarclan, what do you think FrostPaw" she asked turning to him

Yellowpotatoes
Frostpaw mews "yeah I like cedarclan."

CinnamonCookie
December 5th, 2016, 09:39 AM
Name: Abysslight
Appearance:all orange with a white spot on her nose
Personality: smart, can be kind, devoted to the leader
Crush/Mate: open
Family: deceased
Activity: from a scale of 1 to 10, 6 now
RP Sample: Abysslight ran, her paws were blured and she was panting hard, yet she was smiling. She ran straight towards the tree then scaled up it, landing in one of the low branches when I felt-and heard- a thump which was from the Fox that was chasing me. "Hah! Take that, mouse-brain!" I yelled at it.
Did you read everything thoroughly?: yes
Other: naw

>Pepsi<
December 5th, 2016, 10:33 AM
"Oh,he's fine" he meowed calmly "Once the clan settles in,he'll rest easy" he padded towards the entrance of the camp,"Now,patrol?"
"Yep patrol now," she sighed

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 5th, 2016, 07:25 PM
"Hey FrostPaw I was wondering, " meowed NightDawn looking nervouse
"W-want to go hunting with me?"
Yellowpotatoes

Spinny
December 5th, 2016, 07:46 PM
Sorry If you're not accepting cats, but here's my form if you are:

Name: Adderstripe
Appearance: http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/cats/13512.jpg (A long-furred brown cat with brighter patches around snout. He has yellow eyes like the sun.)
Personality: Proud, he is a pretty big bragger, or is a rascal. He is kind, though, and will help and protect his clan with his life, or he is loyal.
Crush/Mate: Nightdawn
Family: No siblings, and his parents are dead
Activity: From a scale from 1 to 10- 6 or 7
RP Sample: Adderstripe sniffed the air, trying to scent prey, mainly mouse. I'm really in the mood for mice! After what seemed like moons of looking around the territory, he smelled a familiar scent. Mouse? He sniffed again, trying to find out exactly what it was. Fox? Wolf? Badger! Suddenly, there was a growling noise from the bushes beside Adderstripe and a big, furry badger leaped out of them, it's teeth baring. Adderstripe started to race away for his life. He sprinted as swift as he could for his life. I just wanted a mouse! (I hope it wasn't to long :3)
Did you read everything thoroughly?: Yep!
Other: None!

Fallpotato
December 5th, 2016, 08:00 PM
"Hey FrostPaw I was wondering, " meowed NightDawn looking nervouse
"W-want to go hunting with me?"
Yellowpotatoes
Frostpaw mews "yeah sure."

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 5th, 2016, 08:09 PM
NightDawn padded out of the clearing with FrostPaw
"Do you know when your warrior ceremony is?" she asked as they padded out of camp

Fallpotato
December 5th, 2016, 09:22 PM
NightDawn padded out of the clearing with FrostPaw
"Do you know when your warrior ceremony is?" she asked as they padded out of camp
Frostpaw mewed "I am not sure. I have almost completed my training though."

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 5th, 2016, 09:37 PM
"That's great!" NightDawn meowed

Fallpotato
December 5th, 2016, 09:38 PM
"That's great!" NightDawn meowed
Frostpaw mews "thanks."

Strobelight
December 5th, 2016, 10:27 PM
"Come on ,then" he led her out,sniffing for prey,"Where do you think we should hunt?"

Fallpotato
December 6th, 2016, 09:17 PM
Frost paw mewed "So, what have you been up to you know. Being a new warrior." XxEchoNightxX

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 6th, 2016, 09:19 PM
"You know. Patrolling, fighting, and hunting. Pretty much like being an apprintence." She meowed as she padded alongside FrostPaw

Fallpotato
December 6th, 2016, 09:21 PM
"You know. Patrolling, fighting, and hunting. Pretty much like being an apprintence." She meowed as she padded alongside FrostPaw
Frost paw mews "hey I heard something stay here." Frost paw walks into the bushes.

(Minute later)

Frost paw jumps out and pins nightdawn "got you!"

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 6th, 2016, 09:22 PM
(This isn't here)

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 6th, 2016, 09:48 PM
NightDawn screeched as the tom kept out at her.
"You mousebrain" she growled as she pinned him down she held him there for five second then races away yowling
"But you can't catch me by laying in the dirt. "

ConfusedCas
December 6th, 2016, 10:43 PM
( Fallen Spinny Both accepted! )

Fallpotato
December 6th, 2016, 11:28 PM
NightDawn screeched as the tom kept out at her.
"You mousebrain" she growled as she pinned him down she held him there for five second then races away yowling
"But you can't catch me by laying in the dirt. "
Frost paw got up and ran. He caught up with nightdawn and then went ahead of her "slow poke." He purred

Crumbleless
December 6th, 2016, 11:41 PM
Fernspots watched Gingerheart tear up the mouse eating down herself before appearing to be about to test if her adopted kit would eat the juicy meat. The queen's belly growled and she looked away. I guess I will just have to go get my own food. Fernspots clambered out of the den and lanced at the fresh kill pile which was of course bare not even a scrawny mouse sat on the pile. The queen flicked her tail,"When do you think that hunting patrol will be back Gingerheart? I'm so starving I could-" She was broken off as pain seared her belly and she hissed,"Calm down in there small ones you'll get food soon enough." The queen slipped back into the nursery and layed back in her nest panting.

ConfusedCas
December 6th, 2016, 11:59 PM
Fernspots watched Gingerheart tear up the mouse eating down herself before appearing to be about to test if her adopted kit would eat the juicy meat. The queen's belly growled and she looked away. I guess I will just have to go get my own food. Fernspots clambered out of the den and lanced at the fresh kill pile which was of course bare not even a scrawny mouse sat on the pile. The queen flicked her tail,"When do you think that hunting patrol will be back Gingerheart? I'm so starving I could-" She was broken off as pain seared her belly and she hissed,"Calm down in there small ones you'll get food soon enough." The queen slipped back into the nursery and layed back in her nest panting.
Gingerheart looked at the queen with wide concerned eyes. "Fernspots, I can go hunting if you want to watch Hollowkit for a bit." She offered, realizing the clan needed prey more than ever. She nudged the dark brown kit towards her, he squeaked with irritation and tried to wriggle away but finally his struggling receded and he curled up next to the queen. Gingerheart smiled, "I'll be back soon." She promised before sliding out of the den and quickly trotting out of the camp entrance.
Hollowkit gazed up at Fernspots and blinked curiously.

CinnamonCookie
December 7th, 2016, 12:04 AM
(recap plz?)

ConfusedCas
December 7th, 2016, 12:06 AM
(recap plz?)
(The clan has moved into their new camp. it's been renamed from Foxclan to Cedarclan. Cedarstar is kinda blocking people out and focusing on patrols and as far as other characters idk)

CinnamonCookie
December 7th, 2016, 12:08 AM
(ok thx)

CinnamonCookie
December 7th, 2016, 12:14 AM
Abbyslight woke up and streched. She walked over to the fresh-kill pile and picked up a mouse since she wasn't that hungry.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 7th, 2016, 05:43 AM
Noghtdawn purred as he let her up.

Crumbleless
December 7th, 2016, 12:37 PM
Fallen the fresh kill pile is empty :/)
Fernspots nodded her thanks to Gingerheart before whisking her spotted grey tail around painfully,"What?" She hissed to Hollowkit trying not to sound mean as a kit kicked at her belly. The queen regreted speaking at all suddenly since her voice probably frightened the kit. SpiralTheRival

>Pepsi<
December 7th, 2016, 12:45 PM
"Come on ,then" he led her out,sniffing for prey,"Where do you think we should hunt?"
"I think we should hunt by the lake," she mewed, her fur was fluffed out and she could smell something strange. "Whats that smell?" she asked RedRock

ConfusedCas
December 7th, 2016, 12:49 PM
Fallen the fresh kill pile is empty :/)
Fernspots nodded her thanks to Gingerheart before whisking her spotted grey tail around painfully,"What?" She hissed to Hollowkit trying not to sound mean as a kit kicked at her belly. The queen regreted speaking at all suddenly since her voice probably frightened the kit. SpiralTheRival
Hollowkit jumped in surprise, and hissed back not to be mean but to just mimic her. He sniffed at her swollen belly in confusion. He gazed up at her a mewled, his voice still unable to form sentences.
Gingerheart shivered as a cold breeze swept through the forest. She parted her jaws to drink in the forest scents and instantly went on her way in search of prey. Her eyes flashed with determination, she was going to hunt for Cedarclan like it was going to be her last hunt, because that could be true if she was going to spend her life being a queen.

FOXXRR
December 7th, 2016, 04:03 PM
(AAH I'm back, sorry for the wait)
Greyash slowly stalked towards the new camp, not wanting to be seen... yet. He needed as much info on how the leader and the other cats were behaving to use in an argument that felt inevitable. 'Better safe than sorry' He thought, making sure that his scent was undetectable under the mass amount of mud, and hid in a bush nearby the camp, but out of every cat's vision.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 7th, 2016, 05:12 PM
NightDawn was coming back with FrostPaw when she heard a rustle in the bushes
"Wait," she meowed as she crept closer.
as she got nearer she saw a cat sitting at the camp wall listening
she growled and launched herself at the unknown cat.
"FROSTPAW HURRY" she yowled
"GET OVER HERE!"

Spinny
December 7th, 2016, 05:16 PM
Adderstripe padded out of the warrior's den, sighing, thinking of something to do. He looked around camp. He couldn't see anything unusual. He decided to go hunting. He started to pad over to the camp exit.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 7th, 2016, 05:17 PM
NightDawn yowled as she ran into the stranger cat

Spinny
December 7th, 2016, 05:26 PM
Suddenly, Adderstripe heard the yowl. He spun around.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 7th, 2016, 05:32 PM
NightDawn was holding the cat down
"What are you doing here?" she growled
(Going to eat dinner be back in a sec)

FOXXRR
December 7th, 2016, 05:36 PM
"Do not mind me, as I need something you do not have" Greyash said calmly, giving no effort in escaping, as he thought he didn't need to run away anyways. "Go tell Cedarstar I am here" He said. 'Abit too early, but still, gonna give it a shot.' he thought

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 7th, 2016, 05:50 PM
NightDawn growled
"AdderStripe, Go get cedarStar" @Spinny (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=555) @SpiralTheRival (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=67):slapfight:
@NineTailsNetwork (Jason) (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=94)

Spinny
December 7th, 2016, 06:33 PM
Adderstripe immediately nodded, looking around for Cedarstar. He suddenly spotted him and raced over to the leader. "Cedarstar," He called, "Nightdawn said for me to get you, it's important," He growled, "Follow me!" He rushed back over to Nightdawn. He looked over his shoulder to make sure Cedarstar was following. SpiralTheRival

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 7th, 2016, 06:35 PM
NightDawn was still holding down The cat when they arrived

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 7th, 2016, 06:51 PM
"Let me ask you," she growled
'What do you want?' she said as she got in the cats face Spinny SpiralTheRival NineTailsNetwork (Jason)

FOXXRR
December 7th, 2016, 06:58 PM
"Let me ask you," she growled
'What do you want?' she said as she got in the cats face Spinny SpiralTheRival NineTailsNetwork (Jason)
"I just want to have a discussion with Cedarstar, in case you've already forgotten" Greyash replied, "You don't have to hold me prisoner, it's not like I am going to attack" He said, "Or has a single day fogged the memory of who I am?"

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 7th, 2016, 07:02 PM
"I don't know who your are you mange pelt but if you so much as touch CedarStar during your little chat. Then your crow food" she growled

FOXXRR
December 7th, 2016, 07:06 PM
"I don't know who your are you mange pelt but if you so much as touch CedarStar during your little chat. Then your crow food" she growled
"Do you know Greyash?" He quizzed. He was suprised at how fast the cats could forget, 'well, I'll just have to ring a bell' he thought.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 7th, 2016, 07:11 PM
NightDawn suddenly looked surprised
'How did you find us she growled

FOXXRR
December 7th, 2016, 07:19 PM
NightDawn suddenly looked surprised
'How did you find us she growled
"A memory lasts more than a day, Nightdawn" Greyash said, frowning before asking, "So, how's the leader been doing?"

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 7th, 2016, 07:23 PM
NightDawn growled remembering the evil warrior
"I really suggest you leave before I rip your throat out."

FOXXRR
December 7th, 2016, 07:26 PM
NightDawn growled remembering the evil warrior
"I really suggest you leave before I rip your throat out."
Greyash tried to tilt his head, but it was impossible because of the current situation. "When have I done such sin to be driven away from the clan I once loved?" He asked

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 7th, 2016, 07:28 PM
"You don't love this clan." she growled
"You tried to destroy it"

FOXXRR
December 7th, 2016, 07:30 PM
"You don't love this clan." she growled
"You tried to destroy it"
Greyash widened his eyes in surprise, which soon turned into fustration. "When have I tried to destroy Foxclan?" He asked, barely managing to keep his voice calm.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 7th, 2016, 07:32 PM
(Im sorry I don't know who you are or what uv done:laughing:)

~Vixen~
December 7th, 2016, 07:33 PM
Name: Hopefrost
Appearance: (If you don't have a picture be descriptive)http://data.whicdn.com/images/50669222/tumblr_mfyp3fuDzE1r5nxlvo1_500_large.jpg
Personality: REALLY SWEET AND LOVING KIND TO ALL ( sorry caps ) shes really sassy and a bit of a flirt she loves to make people laugh and some times fails so terribley they laugh
Crush/Mate: open ( i would like her to become a queen )
Activity: generally about a 8/10 but it depends on my amount of homework and i will inform you if i will be off for long periods of times
RP Sample: Hopefrost sped through the winding trees, dashed through the long grsss after the hare trying to desprately to escape she leapt grabbing the hare in her long claws. just then realizing how big it was she smiling picking it up, wobbling at its weight
Did you read everything thoroughly?: Yes, i did
Other: There may be times due to school and homework and things that i will not be able to get on but i will try

ConfusedCas
December 7th, 2016, 07:34 PM
Name: Hopefrost
Appearance: (If you don't have a picture be descriptive)http://data.whicdn.com/images/50669222/tumblr_mfyp3fuDzE1r5nxlvo1_500_large.jpg
Personality: REALLY SWEET AND LOVING KIND TO ALL ( sorry caps ) shes really sassy and a bit of a flirt she loves to make people laugh and some times fails so terribley they laugh
Crush/Mate: open ( i would like her to become a queen )
Activity: generally about a 8/10 but it depends on my amount of homework and i will inform you if i will be off for long periods of times
RP Sample: Hopefrost sped through the winding trees, dashed through the long grsss after the hare trying to desprately to escape she leapt grabbing the hare in her long claws. just then realizing how big it was she smiling picking it up, wobbling at its weight
Did you read everything thoroughly?: Yes, i did
Other: There may be times due to school and homework and things that i will not be able to get on but i will try

(Accepted thanks for joining!)

FOXXRR
December 7th, 2016, 07:35 PM
(Im sorry I don't know who you are or what uv done:laughing:)
(All Greyash did was that he threw anger at the leader, disagreed to the name change, and left saying, "when you realize what you said, I wlll come back" or something like that.... :laughing:)

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 7th, 2016, 07:37 PM
(Lol ok)
NightDawn growled and yowled
"CedarStar, Your needed immedietly!" SpiralTheRival

~Vixen~
December 7th, 2016, 07:40 PM
(Accepted thanks for joining!)

NP May i have a recap? )

ConfusedCas
December 7th, 2016, 07:49 PM
NP May i have a recap? )
UPDATE
Weather: Cloudy and stormy, leaf-bare Time: Sunrise
News: The clan has been renamed to Cedarclan, they have settled in their new camp, Greyash was sent a message from Starclan about Cedarstar becoming distant. There is very little prey on the fresh-kill pile.

ConfusedCas
December 7th, 2016, 07:52 PM
(Lol ok)
NightDawn growled and yowled
"CedarStar, Your needed immedietly!" SpiralTheRival
Cedarstars ears perked and he parted his jaws in a yawn before rising and rushing out of his den. "What is it?" He asked drowsily, before narrowing his eyes at Greyash.

FOXXRR
December 7th, 2016, 07:56 PM
Cedarstars ears perked and he parted his jaws in a yawn before rising and rushing out of his den. "What is it?" He asked drowsily, before narrowing his eyes at Greyash.
"Hello there" Greyash greeted, his usual kindness mixed with fustration from earlier, "I have come to discuss about something" XxEchoNightxX

ConfusedCas
December 7th, 2016, 07:58 PM
"Hello there" Greyash greeted, his usual kindness mixed with fustration from earlier, "I have come to discuss about something" XxEchoNightxX
Cedarstar's hostility ebbed away a bit, there was no reason to nip at the warrior for just wanting to talk. "Well, what is? We don't have all leaf-bare." He prompted with a curious flash in his eyes.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 7th, 2016, 07:59 PM
Why is he here?" she growled

Strobelight
December 7th, 2016, 08:00 PM
"I don't know,but we should probably report back to Cedarstar..." Redrock ran to the camp,Looking for Cedarstar,"Cedarstar! We found a strange scent near the lake,should we investigate?"

Wco FAM

TheBread is my Crumby Breadshield

Am Fallen's Hardhat

ConfusedCas
December 7th, 2016, 08:01 PM
"I don't know,but we should probably report back to Cedarstar..." Redrock ran to the camp,Looking for Cedarstar,"Cedarstar! We found a strange scent near the lake,should we investigate?"

Wco FAM

Am Fallen's Hardhat
Cedarstar twitched his tail towards his deputy, "Yes, Nightdawn will you go with him?" XxEchoNightxX

FOXXRR
December 7th, 2016, 08:02 PM
"I have convinced myself to believe the name change is the only way, but that isn't what I came here for" Greyash said, "You need to have faith"

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 7th, 2016, 08:03 PM
"I must respectfully decline CedarStar, I am not leaving this loner with you." she meowed

ConfusedCas
"I have convinced myself to believe the name change is the only way, but that isn't what I came here for" Greyash said, "You need to have faith"
"Faith. Faith in Starclan I suppose? And why should I?" He demanded with a stern tone.

Fallpotato
NightDawn was coming back with FrostPaw when she heard a rustle in the bushes
"Wait," she meowed as she crept closer.
as she got nearer she saw a cat sitting at the camp wall listening
she growled and launched herself at the unknown cat.
"FROSTPAW HURRY" she yowled
"GET OVER HERE!"
Frostpaw ran over and saw the cat "who are you!" he growled and hissed.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 7th, 2016, 08:06 PM
"He says his names GrayAsh." nightdawn said to Frostpaw
"And he wants to talk to CedarStar."

FOXXRR
December 7th, 2016, 08:08 PM
"Faith. Faith in Starclan I suppose? And why should I?" He demanded with a stern tone.
"What has they done wrong for you to act like this?" Greyash said, his voice getting more and more serious, "They might've been powerless to stop what fate has decided, but you seem to have become a complete different cat from what I could remember"

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 7th, 2016, 08:09 PM
NightDawn growled as he insulted her leader

ConfusedCas
December 7th, 2016, 08:10 PM
"What has they done wrong for you to act like this?" Greyash said, his voice getting more and more serious, "They might've been powerless to stop what fate has decided, but you seem to have become a complete different cat from what I could remember"
"I am different. I have nine new lives that i'm going to use to serve my clan and I don't need Starclan's help. They already took many warriors for themselves."

FOXXRR
December 7th, 2016, 08:11 PM
NightDawn growled as he insulted her leader
"Growl all you want, for what I say is true" Greyash simply said to the deputy

FOXXRR
December 7th, 2016, 08:13 PM
"I am different. I have nine new lives that i'm going to use to serve my clan and I don't need Starclan's help. They already took many warriors for themselves."
"They are not selfish, they grieved too" He said, "you may be different, but sometimes different is not a way to go, now, tell me Cedarstar, who gave you those nine lives in the first place? Have you already forgotten?" He looked directly into the leader's eyes

ConfusedCas
December 7th, 2016, 08:16 PM
"They are not selfish, they grieved too" He said, "you may be different, but sometimes different is not a way to go, now, tell me, who gave you those nine lives?"
His tail twitched, "I get your point." He growled through clenched teeth. Cedarstar remained silent for a moment, analyzing Greyash. "Fine, I'll try to speak with Starclan. But if they speak in riddles and give me nothing I will make my decision final."

FOXXRR
December 7th, 2016, 08:22 PM
His tail twitched, "I get your point." He growled through clenched teeth. Cedarstar remained silent for a moment, analyzing Greyash. "Fine, I'll try to speak with Starclan. But if they speak in riddles and give me nothing I will make my decision final."
"Remember this, Cedarstar, these cats who watch us from above gave you your nine lives so you would use them to save your clan... no... their's and our's. They speak prophetically to test you, test how you do, and I gave you as much training as possible, by under-standing you." Greyash said, calmly and softly, only loud enough for Cedarstar to hear, "Remember the training I gave that you took for granted, for you might use it some time." He cleared his throught, "Now if you please, Nightdawn, may you get off me, I am not a rouge"

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 7th, 2016, 08:24 PM
Nightdawn had heard enough she lept at GreyAsh knocking him over

FOXXRR
December 7th, 2016, 08:27 PM
Nightdawn had heard enough she lept at GreyAsh knocking him over

Greyash felt air getting knocked out of him. He landed on the ground, gasping for breath.

Blackfur poked his head out of the Warriors den to see what the commotion was about, and his eyes widened in surprise as he spotted his brother.

Strobelight
December 7th, 2016, 08:29 PM
"Hey! Stop that!" Redrock tried to pull them apart."Blackfur!Help me!"

Wco FAM

Am Fallen's Hardhat

FOXXRR
December 7th, 2016, 08:31 PM
Blackfur stared for a moment longer before running out of the warrior's den and into the forest. He knew he needed to do something. Running to where he found moss, he grabbed a bit of it and drenched it with water. While the water was dripping from the moss, he ran towards the two fighting cats

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 7th, 2016, 08:38 PM
NightDawn gave GrayAsh a
Deep scratch on his eye before she was pulled off

Frostfall
December 7th, 2016, 08:39 PM
Can Flamewhisker be warrior instead? SpiralTheRival

FOXXRR
December 7th, 2016, 08:41 PM
Greyash let out a yowl of pain as he felt his eyes burn with pain.

Blackfur stopped dead in his tracks as he saw his brother get slashed. He dropped the ball of moss he had in his jaw and quickly rushed to Greyash's side.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 7th, 2016, 08:45 PM
NightDawn growled as she was pulled away. Redrock held her down

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 7th, 2016, 09:02 PM
NightDawn growled curses at the gray warrior

ConfusedCas
December 7th, 2016, 09:11 PM
Can Flamewhisker be warrior instead? SpiralTheRival
(Sure)

Cedarstar gasped with surprise, "Nightdawn, that's enough!" His tail lashed and he stepped towards Greyash looking at the scratch. After he had turned his back on Starclan the tom wasn't as passionate as he used to be, but now his eyes clouded with concern for his warrior.

Strobelight
December 7th, 2016, 09:23 PM
Redrock looked at Greyash and then Nightdawn "Nightdawn,you ought to be ashamed of your yourself."
He looked at Cedarstar "What should we do with these two.."

Wco FAM

Am Fallen's Hardhat

FOXXRR
December 7th, 2016, 09:28 PM
"My brother needs a medicine cat RIGHT NOW!" Blackfur yowled, looking at Greyash in worry. His bother's eyes had swollen, and he knew the wet moss would do nothing.

Strobelight
December 7th, 2016, 09:31 PM
"Blackfur,take him to the medicine den to get treated.." Redrock mumbled,"Nightdawn..."

Wco FAM

Am Fallen's Hardhat

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 7th, 2016, 09:34 PM
NightDawn hissed
"What else was I suppose to do. I thought he was about to attack CedarStar"

Crumbleless
December 7th, 2016, 11:00 PM
Hollowkit jumped in surprise, and hissed back not to be mean but to just mimic her. He sniffed at her swollen belly in confusion. He gazed up at her a mewled, his voice still unable to form sentences.
Fernspots licked Hollowkit's head gingerly,"I'm sorry my kits are just hungry... So am I but my kits..." The queen trailed off,"Kits." She murmered every now and then before hissing again. What if their going to come soon...

Fallpotato
December 7th, 2016, 11:46 PM
NightDawn hissed
"What else was I suppose to do. I thought he was about to attack CedarStar"
Frost paw looks at the two and then Runs off to the wilderness thinking the clan is falling apart. Nightdawn likes another cat. What am I supposed to do?
He climbs a tree and sits there and tries to rest,

ConfusedCas
December 7th, 2016, 11:51 PM
Fernspots licked Hollowkit's head gingerly,"I'm sorry my kits are just hungry... So am I but my kits..." The queen trailed off,"Kits." She murmered every now and then before hissing again. What if their going to come soon...
"Kits!" Hollowkit squeaked walking around in circles occasionally tripping over his own paws. He looked at the nursery entrance where Gingerheart had ran out of. He blinked and started to trot towards it.
Gingerheart managed to catch a scrawny sparrow and a surprisingly plump vole. She sighed with relief and started to race back too the camp, knowing Fernspots needed the food.

Fallpotato
December 7th, 2016, 11:56 PM
Frost paw stays out in the wilderness for a while no one looking for him. "This is a long time. Well no one really cared for me. Nightdawn likes another cat and I was left behind. Star clan probably hates me." Frost paw sighs and stops and finds a hidden spot in a tree. He climbs up and dozes off.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 8th, 2016, 06:47 AM
As soon as NightDawn had gotten out of camp she ran into the forest calling for FrostPaw. Suddenly she saw his white pelt in a tree
"FrostPaw, are you a squirrel?" She teased as she climbed the tree to his branch

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 08:31 AM
As soon as NightDawn had gotten out of camp she ran into the forest calling for FrostPaw. Suddenly she saw his white pelt in a tree
"FrostPaw, are you a squirrel?" She teased as she climbed the tree to his branch
Frostpaw looks away from nightdawn

Snake
December 8th, 2016, 11:51 AM
Vinepaw looked around, he was trying to move. To run to the medicine den to move. He was almost frozen stuck in place.

(Sorry for not being on.... things happened)

>Pepsi<
December 8th, 2016, 12:39 PM
LightMoon padded out of the elders den, FrostedHeart, CedarStar, Redrock, come here, PLEASE!" Shetilted her head and showed her children her ear, blood was pouring out of it. "I think I'm dying," she mewed calmly. FrostedHearts heart was thumping in her chest.

Strobelight
December 8th, 2016, 02:37 PM
Redrock padded to Lightmoon,"What do you mean you're dying!" He paced around,'Have you been to the medicine den?"

Wco FAM

Am Fallen's Hardhat

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 8th, 2016, 03:25 PM
Frostpaw looks away from nightdawn
Umm are you ok FrostPaw?" She meowed

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 03:27 PM
Umm are you ok FrostPaw?" She meowed
Frost paw mews "I'm fine." He looks down at his paws.

FOXXRR
December 8th, 2016, 03:56 PM
(apparently, I shut off my computer before submitting a post.... what we need is the medicine cat....)
Blackfur came out of the medicine cat's den. He was surprised on how he was not vengenceful from what happened earlier. Sighing, he took a stroll around camp, eventually stopping in front of the moss he had dropped earlier...

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 8th, 2016, 04:51 PM
NightDawn looked at FrostPaw.
"Your not ok." She meowed
"Your eyes are clouded with hurt." She meowed
"Please tell me. " Yellowpotatoes

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 04:56 PM
NightDawn looked at FrostPaw.
"Your not ok." She meowed
"Your eyes are clouded with hurt." She meowed
"Please tell me. " Yellowpotatoes
Frost paw looks at her "I I like you but you and adderstripe are mates so when I'm warrior I won't even have a chance."

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 8th, 2016, 05:00 PM
"We aren't mates."
"Yet" she thought
"And your my best friend. Please don't be sad" she meowed looking at him

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 05:01 PM
"We aren't mates."
"Yet" she thought
"And your my best friend. Please don't be sad" she meowed looking at him
Frostpaw shakes his head and jumps off the tree and runs off to a cave.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 8th, 2016, 05:18 PM
Frostpaw shakes his head and jumps off the tree and runs off to a cave.

"FrostPaw, don't be like this!" she yowled as ahe bounded after him Yellowpotatoes

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 8th, 2016, 05:39 PM
She stopped at the cave.
"FrostPaw?" she whispered Yellowpotatoes

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 05:41 PM
She stopped at the cave.
"FrostPaw?" she whispered Yellowpotatoes
Frost paw stares at the back of the cave "what!?"

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 8th, 2016, 05:45 PM
NightDawn padded up to FrostPaw leaning on him
"Tell me how I can help. " she meowed

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 05:47 PM
NightDawn padded up to FrostPaw leaning on him
"Tell me how I can help. " she meowed
Frost paw mews "there is no way to help... Just go and be happy with adderstripe." He looks down at his paws and a tear drops on the ground.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 8th, 2016, 05:51 PM
"FrostPaw..." She meowed but stopped

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 05:53 PM
"FrostPaw..." She meowed but stopped
Frostpaw thinks starclan why was I born in a cruel world like this.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 8th, 2016, 06:00 PM
NightDawn was silent for once

ConfusedCas
December 8th, 2016, 06:07 PM
LightMoon padded out of the elders den, FrostedHeart, CedarStar, Redrock, come here, PLEASE!" Shetilted her head and showed her children her ear, blood was pouring out of it. "I think I'm dying," she mewed calmly. FrostedHearts heart was thumping in her chest.
(*sigh* please quote/mention me if you are talking to Cedarstar, and if you are planning on your character dying you have to let me know first.)
Cedarstar spun around hearing his mother call. "Lightmoon, what happened?!" He gasped with fear for her safety.

ConfusedCas
December 8th, 2016, 06:08 PM
(Can you try to post a little more with a bit better grammar please?)

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 06:18 PM
Frost paw scraped at the ground and looked at his paws. He wished for himself to be dead.

Snake
December 8th, 2016, 06:49 PM
Vinepaw, padded up, "Umm.. Why do you think your dying? Looks as if you need a couple of herbs..." He mewed trying to not be disrespectful. He dipped his head, "I mean... Dont be... I..." He backed up a little, "I hope I am not being rude..."

Winterslash heard looked over at the group of cats including Vinepaw. She laughed and looked at her brother, "Lets go hunting" She mewed padding by the camp entrance.

Smokefang followed his sister laughing. The cats crys echoed in his mind. He grinned, 'Ha! Let them su.... No! What an I thinking! They are my clan mates! I dont want them hurt!' He thought leading his sister out of camp to hunt.

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 07:43 PM
Frostpaw pads into a corner of the cave he lays down and tries to go to sleep. He can't so he just layed there.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 8th, 2016, 07:43 PM
NightDawn suddenly broke into tears
"I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE" she yowled as she raced out of the cave and into the night. She ran until she was at the border then she sat down and looked at the stars. Yellowpotatoes

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 07:48 PM
NightDawn suddenly broke into tears
"I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE" she yowled as she raced out of the cave and into the night. She ran until she was at the border then she sat down and looked at the stars. Yellowpotatoes
Frostpaw watches her leave and then continues staring at the wall. "She always liked adderstripe even when she was a apprentice with me." He sighed and then sharpens his claws against the wall. When he was done he layed down crying.

FOXXRR
December 8th, 2016, 08:00 PM
Blackfur noticed Nightdawn running out of camp. 'What? Did something happen?' He thought, as he ran after her. He kept a good distance away from Nightdawn, and stopped when he saw the cat stopping at the border to sit down. He quickly hid behind a tree, trying to think of what his brother would have done.... XxEchoNightxX

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 8th, 2016, 08:10 PM
NightDawn suddenly scented a cat
"What do you want blackfur?" She meowed sadly

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 08:13 PM
Frost paw pads out of the cave crying. He looks around an then goes back into the cave. "No one will probably notice I'm gone... I'm practically a ghost."

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 8th, 2016, 08:16 PM
NightDawn looks down the small clif and saw the black water
"Goodbye blackfur" she meowed as
She jumped down, grateful for her
Swimming skills
(She isn't going to die she just want a to make FrostPaw scared of NightDawns
Life when he finds her
On patrol)

FOXXRR
December 8th, 2016, 08:19 PM
"H-hey wait!" He yowled, and the next thing he knew, he was in the water..... but he didn't know how to swim. Thrashing about, he desperately looked around for the closest land, but the water got in his eyes as he struggled to stay afloat. He tried to cry for help but water got into his mouth. He felt his thrashing become weaker as he became tired...

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 8th, 2016, 08:21 PM
NightDawn yowled when she realized how strong the current was.
"STARCLAN HELP US!" She yowled loudly to the icy stars@yellowpotatoes