PDA

View Full Version : My Little Pony|The beginning of a new era

Wolvesregion
February 5th, 2018, 09:30 PM
The princess have left
The main six are dead
it only you, and the terrified citizens of ponyville and the other places across Equestria.
Right now you have a new vote for leader, but who will win?

Hey! Welcome to Equestria! Full of fun and games for every creature! I'm running for princess right now! Thats right! Hi, I'm Arrowshot!
It's you job to help us rebuild the lives of the ponies, since some horrible things have happened. But with your help we can get Equestria back on track, just by you having fun with other people in your chosen destination!

Rules:
Please don't use to much of the main story line!
Please, there is a 5 limit on alicorns.(1 taken)
Don't make your character to op!
Doing stuff such as killing another character with out their permission is not allowed.
No to many evil characters okay? x3

As for the form, get creative with it!

mentions Broken Madness

Wolvesregion
February 6th, 2018, 07:07 AM
The princess have left
The main six are dead
it only you, and the terrified citizens of ponyville and the other places across Equestria.
Right now you have a new vote for leader, but who will win?

Hey! Welcome to Equestria! Full of fun and games for every creature! I'm running for princess right now! Thats right! Hi, I'm Arrowshot!
It's you job to help us rebuild the lives of the ponies, since some horrible things have happened. But with your help we can get Equestria back on track, just by you having fun with other people in your chosen destination!

Rules:
Please don't use to much of the main story line!
Please, there is a 5 limit on alicorns.(1 taken)
Don't make your character to op!
Doing stuff such as killing another character with out their permission is not allowed.
No to many evil characters okay? x3

As for the form, get creative with it!

mentions Broken Madness
bump~