PDA

View Full Version : Lion Guard RP (Continued)

Pages : [1] 2

Random Melody
October 5th, 2016, 08:39 PM
WE'RE BACK!

Shhhh, Kion shhhh.

Anyway, he's RIGHT THOUGH WE'RE BACK! AFTER 7 OF THESE AND MOVING SITES,

WE'RE BACK!!!!!

Alright! Shadow, Star, Red, hopefully you all remember where we left off x3

Anyway XD Like i've said on the other site, this roleplay isnt open anymore. Im sorry, but we've already done way too much in the LG rp's on the old WCO site, so this RP is strictly for me, Star, Red, and Shadow.

AKA, Harley Quinn, Star, and Shadomaru. x3

ANYWAY!

COLOOORRRSSS

-eyeroll- Kion...

Right, sorry, Bunga. 'Till the Pridelands end...!

LION GUARD DEFEND!!!

YAAAAAAY!!! x3

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 5th, 2016, 09:50 PM
Oh yeah. I can use colors now!!!!!

Yeah

Random Melody
October 5th, 2016, 09:55 PM
(OH this is gonna be awesome!!)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 5th, 2016, 10:01 PM
YES IT IS

Random Melody
October 5th, 2016, 10:02 PM
-screaming- COLORSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 5th, 2016, 10:59 PM

Random Melody
October 5th, 2016, 11:07 PM

Meep.

CMON RED CMON STAR LETS RP! XD

rubinaito
October 6th, 2016, 12:30 PM
O.O
Myerp.

*Faint shouting in background*

Atazi: I SAID NO TANYA, YOU'RE DEAD ALREADY, YOU CAN'T COME BACK!
Tanya: But YOU made yourself OVERPOWERED and IMMORTAL, so I SHOULD come back!
Atazi: No!
Tanya: Yes.
Atazi & Tanya: HARLEY!!!!
Me: What? *irritated* I was playing a ga-
Atazi: Not important! Tanya want to come back, but if she does, it kinda ruins the whole plot!
Me: *glares* You came back without my permission, Atazi. You're lucky I'm letting you stay.
Tanya: HA-A-ARLY! Why is Atazi so OP?!
Me: *Groans* I DON'T KNOW TANYA! She just kinda came back and decided to be a goddess. Not my fault.
Tanya: Grrrrrrrrrrr... Kick her back out!
Me: Too late, sadly. She stitched herself into the plot, so I'll have to kill her off in order to keep things rolling.
Tanya: *Hands Harley a knife*
Me: EW! I don't use knives Tanya, I use this! *holds up giant hammer, hefts on shoulder*
Atazi: *runs away screaming* DON'T SQUISH ME!!!!!!

Random Melody
October 6th, 2016, 12:34 PM
THINGS JUST WENT DOOOOWWWNN
Ha.
Kiara!
Sup Kila.
CHAKA
Yesss?
TACO
-grumbles and hands taco-
THANKS! -eats taco- x3
(Anyway.)
(RP TIME!)

Kion padded back to Pride Rock, gaze fixed on his paws.
"Alright people!" Bunga shouted. He stood up on a rock, surrounded by some of Chaka's people and a few slaves. "Ready to rock?"
"Yeah!" The crowd cheered.
"Bunga," Kion raised an eyebrow, padding up. "What, are you doing?"
"Entertaining these people against my will," Bunga replied cheerfully. "Whatsit look like?"
"Not against your will?" Kion tried.
Bunga just shook his head and smiled down at him.
Kion stopped, and could've sworn his heart did, too. There was something different about Bunga's smile that made Kion's heart race and stop at the same time. Kion blinked, looking up at Bunga in slight confusion and could feel his fur heat up.
Bunga stared back at him, his face turning slightly red as he looked away with a small smile, then stuck his tongue out. "Get up here."
"What, me?" Kion blinked, startled out of his thoughts for a moment. "No thanks."
Bunga turned back and gave him a look that clearly said, I wasnt asking.
Kion groaned before leaping up onto the rock beside his best friend. "You owe me, big time."
"Just sing." Vexy called, giggling, while Vincent smiled encouragingly.
Bunga winked at his best friend before turning to the crowd. Almost immediately, music started playing out of nowhere.
"Oh, no." Kion whispered.

Bunga smirked, then started to sing.

"Hey, hobo man,
Hey, dapper dan,
You both got your style but brother,
Your never fully dressed without a smile." He sang.

Kion laughed a little before joining in.

"Your clothes may be,
beau brummely,
They stand out a mile!
But brother,
Your never fully dressed without a smile."

"Who cares what they're wearing?" Bunga sang. "On mainstreet or saville row!"

"Its what you wear from ear to ear!" Kion sang.

"And not from head to toe!" The crowd sang, clapping along with the beat.

"That matterrrrrrrsss...." Kion and Bunga trailed off, looking at eachother. Their gazes locked for a split second, then they both looked away, faces slightly red.

"So,
(So)
Senator," Kion sang.

"So,
(So)
Janitor,
So long for awhile!" Bunga sang.

"Remember your never fully dressed," Kion sang.

"Though you may wear the best!" Bunga sang.

"Your never fully dressed," Kion sang. "With,"

"Out,"

"A,"

"SMILLLEEE!" They sang.

"Yeah your never fully dressed," The crowd sang. "Without a smile!" They then burst into applause, while Vexy and Vincent grinned up at their friends.

Kion and Bunga exchanged a glance before looking away, both still slightly red, but both smiling slightly.

rubinaito
October 6th, 2016, 01:49 PM
Let me guess, you're shipping Bunga and Kion together now.

Dame sighed happily, walking in with a dreamy look in her eyes. "Isn't love such a wonderful thing~" She sang out, twirling as she walked up to Kion and his friends. She giggled, face heating up as she thought about Jua and his silly grin during the "fight" they had.
Keria gave Dame a flat look from where she was sitting, her paws curled around the cub that she decided to name 'Uzuri', after Kion's dead sister, and Ginger. "Well, looks like the Princess is in love." She snipped. She was Dame's "best friend" in public, but she had a snarky additude when she was alone.
"Oh, lighten up Ria," Dame giggled, twirling around her happily before grabbing Kion's paws and begining to dance with him, before moving to Bunga, then to Vexy, then to Vincent. "After all, you're gonna find that special lion soon, I can just feel it!"
Keria rolled her eyes. "I don't have time for the fru-fru stuff, not when I'm taking care of these kiddos." She snapped.

Random Melody
October 6th, 2016, 01:57 PM
(-sobs while stuffing pancakes in mouth- Yes I have to okay I just have to)

Kion rolled his eyes with a smile, glancing over toward Bunga.
Bunga met his gaze before looking away, reddening slightly. "Well that was cool huh?"
"You guys are great together," Vincent purred, obviously only talking about singing.
Kion and Bunga both stared at him at that, faces red.
Vincent stared at them in confusion before shaking his head. "anyway,"
"Yeah, anyway," Vexy giggled.

rubinaito
October 6th, 2016, 02:03 PM
*sits on Random's head while numming on wafflez*

A little cup wandered in, and pawed at Dame. "Sissy, Poppa wants to see you." The little cub mewed, looking like a miniture version of Dame.

"Okay, Lisa." Dame purred, licking her little half-sister's head. "Why don't you stay with these slaves, hm? They like little cubs like you." She began tickling Lisa.

Lisa squealed. "Noo! No tickles!"

Dame chuckled, before exiting the cave to head to Chaka's. "You wanted to see me, father?"

Random Melody
October 6th, 2016, 02:10 PM
(....Wait. So your not gonna judge me for this? :D)

Chaka looked up and flicked his tail. "Ah, yes." He said, stretching. "All the slaves are here, correct?"

##

"Um..So.." Kion looked at Bunga.
Bunga looked at him, brows furrowing slightly. Theres no way im still in love with him.
Kion stared back at him, blinking. Theres just no way.
Vincent raised an eyebrow.
Vexy blinked, eyes widening.

##

Kiara watched from above, mouth open. "Your kidding." She exclaimed. "Kion and Bunga like eachother? Like, like-like?"
"Thats going to be interesting." Mufasa said beside her, one eyebrow raised.
Kovu just blinked, staring down before looking back at Kiara and Mufasa. "Is it weird that I saw this coming?"
Kiara and Mufasa stared at him.

rubinaito
October 6th, 2016, 02:15 PM
Nope. *keeps nomming wafflez* I've shipped them since the dawn of time.

Tanya laughed, sitting next to them. "Did you know that Atazi had a crush on Bunga for a little while when she was a cub?" She asked them, laughing a little bit. "Wonder how Kila and Jasiri are going to react to this." She said, more thoughtfully this time.

Dame nodded. "Yes sir. They're all in the cave right now. Why?"

Random Melody
October 6th, 2016, 02:24 PM
(YAAYY IM NOT THE ONLY ONE!!! -totes happy-)

Kiara gawked at Tanya. "Serious?!" Then she paused. "Okay, that I can imagine, but Kion and Bunga?!"
"Kila and Jasiri?" Mufasa tilted his head thoughtfully. "They'd freak."
"Grandpa think!" Kiara nearly shrieked. "Kion and Bunga?!"
Kovu tipped his head. "....They're cute together though. I mean, I can see it working.." He trailed off as Kiara and Mufasa stared at him again.

##

"So none escaped.." Chaka nodded. "No reason, I just feel there may be another battle soon, and we'll need everyone here to fight."

##

"....Well," Bunga paused. "Well,"
Kion cleared his throat before looking away. "I think im gonna...Take a walk or something."
Vincent and Vexy were just staring at the two, mouths open.
"Uh yeah bye!" Kion turned and bounded off.
Bunga blinked. "Uh, hey, wait up." He said, taking off after him.

rubinaito
October 6th, 2016, 04:09 PM
Because reasons... Uh, don't hit me for this.

Harley blinked her eyes open, staring at the sky above her. "What...?" She groaned, and sat up, head throbbing. She placed a hand on her head- Wait. That isn't a hand.

"Why the h*** do I look like a d*** lion?!" She exclaimed, staring at her white paws. She had a blood red coat with a white tail-tip, paws, and chest fur. She had some black fur around her eyes, making her look like she was wearing a mask. Her eyes were a sharp red, and her claws were long, thick, and black. A sneer curled around her maw as she stood up, inches away from two lions that looked very familiar.

Joker let out a sigh, staring at his white paws with narrow purple eyes. "This is intriguing," He mused, staring at the bright green mane that he sported, and the deep purple claws in his white furred-paws. "I wasn't aware you could turn people into lions, Batsy."

Batman growled, his black fur bristling. He had an equally black mane, white claws, a strange yellow marking over one eye, and pure white eyes. "This isn't me, Joker." He said softly, with a bit of a snarl in his words. He raised his head, and stared around, eyes focusing on Priderock. "Hm." He said. "It appears we're in some kid's cartoon."

Joker let out a maniacal laugh. "Well, it ain't a kiddy's cartoon anymore!" He jeered, raising a paw.

Harley muttered something in the Joker's ear, quietly.

"Oh ye-es." Joker purred. "Do tell, Quinn." He cupped a paw around her jaws, shaking her head slightly as he grinned manically. "I'm sure Batsy would love to hear the news. Or should I say mews? Yes? No? Hmph. Where's a rimshot when you need one?"

Batma- No, Night now, raised an eyebrow.

"See, Batsy, you can't hurt me anymore." Harley twitched her tail. "It seems like I've got a 'itty 'bitty cub in me."

Joker laughed as Night stared at Harley with horror. "You did that with him?" He asked, shocked.

"Nu-uh, Bats." Harley shook a claw at him. "We're in a kiddies show, remember? Keep everything G."

Should I continue with this plot, or is this gonna be a one-time thing? I get the feeling that Joker and Chaka would get along great.

Random Melody
October 6th, 2016, 04:22 PM
(XD I dont know....I mean its hilarious and yes, Joker and Chaka would get along amazingly, and it seems interesting xD, though I think this should be a one time thing)
(Or maybe instead of bringing them in like they turned into lions, why not just make lions based off of them? x3)

"Kion wait up man geeze." Bunga chuckled, bounding after his best friend.
"The lakes not far. Speed up!" Kion laughed and glanced back, his face reddening.
Bunga snorted. "Such a big deal just because im in love with you?"
"What was that?!" Kion squeaked out, stopping at the lake as he spun to face his best friend, his face completely red.
Bunga stared back at him, his own face red. "Im still in love with you Kion."
Kion's mouth opened but no sound came out.

##

"STILL?!?!?" Kiara freaked, staring down with a bewildered expression.
"Calm down." Kovu laughed. "I think it was pretty obvious Bunga lik--"
"DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS MEANS KOVU?!?!?" Kiara shrieked, shaking him.
Kovu just burst out laughing and Mufasa flat out died.

rubinaito
October 6th, 2016, 04:35 PM
All right. Hmmmmmmmm.........
Okay, got it.

Jin yawned from iiisjOidje oijwddlfkjsco,IUFHANIUHFVIAHFI HA I
DUMB WRITERS BLOCK.

Random Melody
October 6th, 2016, 04:39 PM
(XD)

Kion and Bunga just stared at eachother for a moment.
"So you.." Kion trailed off. "You..Like me?"
Bunga let out a small laugh and looked away, completely red. "I've liked you since we were little, Kai."
"Oh." Kion squeaked out, blinking as the realization hit.

##

"Aw. Okay, this is cute!" Kovu chuckled.
Kiara glared at him.

rubinaito
October 6th, 2016, 04:45 PM
(Is Star here?!)

Random Melody
October 6th, 2016, 04:50 PM
(I sent her a message on Wattpad and gave her the link to this site; She hasnt replied yet, but at least I could still contact her about it before she freaked out like I did....Heh...)

"Why is it so awkward?" Kion said after a moment.
"I dont know." Bunga laughed.
"Okay. Well while you figure it out." Kion laid down beside the water, looking away as his face was still red. "Im relaxing."
"I didnt say you could relax." Bunga raised an eyebrow before leaning back against a rock, his own face red.

##

Kiara and Kovu just stared down; Kovu was grinning while Kiara scowled.

rubinaito
October 6th, 2016, 04:52 PM
:rainbowllama:
STARSTARSTARSTARSTARSTARSTARSTARSTARSTARSTARSTAR!
Pls come...

Random Melody
October 6th, 2016, 04:57 PM
(You crazy x3)

"I like you, too by the way." Kion's voice was quiet.
Bunga blinked at him. "You do?"
"Yeah." Kion looked at him, and at that moment he wasnt exactly sure whos face was more red. "I do."

##

Kiara screamed. "WHAT?!?!"
Kovu laughed.

rubinaito
October 6th, 2016, 05:08 PM
Am I?
Oh wait, yeah, I am. x3

*begins typing, then throws computer against wall* D*** writers block!

Random Melody
October 6th, 2016, 05:15 PM
(Im gonna make you freak out. x3)

"You mean, really?" Bunga took a step forward, heart pounding.
Kion nodded slightly. "Really, Bunga."
"What about Jasiri?" Bunga asked quietly. "And Kila?"
Kion looked down. "I...I dont know, Bunga. I dont even know whats going on with them right now. Plus the whole thing with Chaka its jus--"
Bunga bit his lip before walking forward, crossing the distance between them, and and cut Kion off by kissing him.
Kion's ears flicked up, eyes widening as his face turned completely red.

##

Kiara opened her mouth, then closed it, then opened it, then closed it again.
Kovu actually choked on air.

(What)
(Did)
(I)
(Just)
(DO?!?!?!?!)

rubinaito
October 6th, 2016, 05:31 PM
eeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EE!!!!!
:rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music:
:ringbounce: :ringbounce: :ringbounce: :ringbounce: :ringbounce: :ringbounce: :ringbounce: :ringbounce: :ringbounce: :ringbounce: :ringbounce: :ringbounce: :ringbounce::ringbounce: :ringbounce: :ringbounce: :ringbounce:

Random Melody
October 6th, 2016, 05:37 PM
(O.O)

Bunga drew back after a moment, his face just as red as Kion's.
Kion put a paw over his mouth, wide-eyed as he stared at his best friend. He couldnt speak, so he settled for a muffled squeak. "Oh!"
Bunga put a hand over his own mouth, face red.
##

Kiara still had no words.
"Called it!" Kovu crowed.

rubinaito
October 6th, 2016, 05:43 PM
OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH!!!!!!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
:rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama:
:music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music: :music:
:ringbounce: :ringbounce: :ringbounce: :ringbounce: :ringbounce: :ringbounce: :ringbounce: :ringbounce: :ringbounce: :ringbounce: :ringbounce: :ringbounce: :ringbounce: :ringbounce: :ringbounce: :ringbounce: :ringbounce: :ringbounce: :ringbounce: :ringbounce:

Random Melody
October 6th, 2016, 05:48 PM
(XDDD Calm down dude!)

"Bunga?" Kion squeaked, voice muffled, face completely red.
"Yeah?" Bunga's voice was muffled as well, his face just as red.
"What was that?" Kion gasped out.
"Me being an idiot?" Bunga tried, gasping.

##

"I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPENNN!!!" Kovu danced around Kiara, his pelt shimmering.
Kiara opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out.

rubinaito
October 6th, 2016, 06:13 PM
Meep. If you read my post before I deleted it, ignore it. Merp.

Random Melody
October 6th, 2016, 06:14 PM
(Lol kay XD)

Kiara put a paw over her face. "What...Just.....Happened..."
"Couple of the year goes to Kion and Bunga!" Kovu clapped his paws.
Kiara gaped.

##

Kion slowly moved his paw away from his mouth, and bit his lip. "Why didnt you tell me before?" He asked softly.
"Tell you what?" Bunga asked, uncovering his own mouth.
"That you liked me," Kion said. "I...Back then before I fell in love with Jasiri? Before Kila came back? Why didnt you tell me before?"
Bunga closed his eyes. "I wasnt sure if my feelings for you would last." He said eventually. "And I didnt want to risk our friendship over feelings that werent permanent."
"Obviously," Kion pointed out. "They were permanent!" He let out a small chuckle.
"Well I didnt know that at the time!" Bunga laughed, opening his eyes.

rubinaito
October 6th, 2016, 07:55 PM
Eeeeee!!!!
*clears throat*
Anyways.

~*~

Jioni stumbled from the bushes, alongside Sophie, both looking frazzled to say the least. "That," Jioni gasped out, flopping onto the river. "Was something else entirely."

Sophie snorted. "Hope your mum wasn't watching." She flopped next to Jioni, and the two stared at the stars. The tiger wound her tail with Jioni's, the two smiling at each other. "You know..." Sophie said suddenly. "There's a chance you might-"

"I know, Soph." Jioni chided her. "Let's just relax, and enjoy the stars together, alright?"

Sophie sighed, then nodded. "You know, my dad always said that the great kings of the past lived up there with the stars."

"Mum said that too. And daddy." Jioni murmured, leaning her head on Sophie's. "You know, Mufasa was the greatest king of them all. The story goes that the night of the day he died was beautiful, and that star right there-" She pointed at the biggest star. "-is Mufasa."

"Hey, Ji?" Sophie licked Jioni's cheek.

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"Hah! I doubt that." Sophie snickered, before drifting off to sleep.

Jioni watched Sophie for a few moments, before laying her head next to hers. "I love you most." She murmured, before drifting off to sleep herself.

~*~

Up with Mufasa and the others, a strange woman walked up. "Aw, these lions are all so cute!" Harley squeed from behind Tanya.

Tanya whipped her head around. "Hey! You're breaking the fourth-wall, Hars."

Harley put a hand on her hip. "Ex-cuse me? I can do whatever I d*** well please."

Tanya slapped Harley. "No swearing in front of the children!"

"Sorry. Not."

~*~

Ati stared at the sky, his blue eyes studying it.

"It's different here in the jungle, ain't it?" Nigel said, coming up from behind Ati and sitting down next to him.

Ati nodded, and glanced at Nigel. "Yeah, I guess."

Nigel bumped him lightly with his shoulder. "Come on mate, stop being so darn silent and mysterious. It t'aint fair for those who like to hear your voice."

Ati's fur prickled slightly, and his face heated up. "O-oh?"

Nigel laughed, and nudged Ati. "Hey, I want to show you someplace special. Come, follow me." He stood up.

Random Melody
October 6th, 2016, 08:07 PM
"Um..Kion?" Bunga said quietly.
"Yeah?"
"This wont ruin our friendship...Will it?" Bunga asked quietly, climbing on his back and laying down.
"Of course not, Bunga." Kion said with a smile. "Nothing could ever do that." He paused for a moment, then added quietly, "though....Im not exactly sure what we are right now."
Bunga's face turned red slightly. "Oh."
"But whatever we are," Kion went on. "Best friends, brothers, or...Or.."
"More," Bunga said.
"Right. Or more.." Kion gave a small smile, looking up at him. "Im just happy to have you by my side right now."
"Yeah, me too." Bunga smiled back, laying his head on top of Kion's. "Kion?"
"Hmm?" Kion hummed, looking at the water.
"I love you," Bunga murmured.
Kion blinked, looking back up at him and smiling slightly. The words held a different meaning then they used to; But, Kion was fine with that in all honesty. "I love you, too."

##

Kiara went silent for a moment, staring below as her brother and Bunga. "Okay," She said eventually. "They are cute together."
Kovu nodded in agreement, almost squealing.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 6th, 2016, 10:13 PM
And back to silently stalking

rubinaito
October 6th, 2016, 10:14 PM
Nigel parted some vines, revealing a beautiful clearing. Ati let out a gasp, and Nigel smiled lightly. "Here we are," He said pleasently, padding inside. "I used to hang out here all the time, but uh... I like sharing it with someone."

Ati smiled back, and laid down in the grass, staring at the stars next to Nigel.

##

Dame and Keira swayed slightly, the juice of expired berries in two cups in front of them. They were, undoubtly, drunk.
"Thhhhhisss iss funnnn..." Dame slurred, and fell backwards. "The sky is so sparkly~"
"Hehehehehehe," Keira giggled, flopping off her rock as well. "Yerrrrr frrriends throw the beast-best parties," She stood up, swaying, and stumbled back over to the bar. "DD, you want something?"
"Mneh, get me some of the Baobob stuff mixed with cherry," Dame stood up unsteadily, grinning like a fool.
"Oooookkkkkaaaaaay!" Keira called back, her head spinning. "Woah, the world is tilted a lot..."
"Here's your drinks, Miss." The bartender pushed them forward with a muzzle. Keira fished through the hip bag she had on, but couldn't find any money. "Drrat, I don't got mones...." She slurred. However the Bartender shook his head with a smile. "Those two gentlelions over there paid for them. They've been paying all evening."

Dame looked over with Keria, and waved at the two.
The two lions glanced at each other, chuckling. They'd been keeping an eye on the two the whole evening for Chaka, and all their funding came from him. "That's your last drink girls!" One of them called.
"Oooooohhhhh drabit," Kiera grumbled, draining her cub. "Fiiiiiiinnnnnneeee....."

Dame giggled, leaning against a rock. "Kiera, yoooooou sound funnnnnnnyyyy," She poked Kiera lightly. However, her eyes cleared up as soon as someone's paws slapped her back. She turned, and gave them a cold stare, suddenly sober.
Kiera had the same reaction as someone pressed their claws gently on her flank.
"Excuse me?" The two uttered, exchanging an angry glance. They locked their eyes on the two slaves who dared touch them, and began growling.
"La la la la la la la la la," They began singing together, begining to walk forward.
Music began playing at that exact moment, in beat with their singing.
"Why am I hit on by the boys I never like?" Dame sang, stepping forward as the slave who offended her stepped back. "I can always see 'em coming from the left and from the right!"
"I don't want to be a Priss, I'm just trying to be polite! But it always seems to bite me in the!" Keira sang, stepping at her offender.
"Ask me for my number, yeah, put me on the spot."
"You think that we should hook up but I think that we should not!"
"You had me at "hello" then you opened up your mouth!"
"And then that's when it started going south!"
"OH!"
"Get your hands off my hips, 'fore I punch you in the lips! Stop your staring at my- HEY! Take a hint, Take a hint!"
"No you can't buy me a drink, let me tell you what I think, I think you could use a mint, Take a hint! Take a hint!"
"T-TAKE A HINT! TAKE A HINT!"
"I guess you still don't get it, so let's take it from the top.
"You asked me what my sign was and I told you it was 'Stop!'"
"And if I had a Dime for every name you just dropped~"
"You'd be here, and I'd be on a yacht!"
"OH!"
"Get your hands off my hips, 'fore I punch you in the lips! Stop your staring at my- HEY! Take a hint, Take a hint!"
"No you can't buy me a drink, let me tell you what I think, I think you could use a mint, Take a hint! Take a hint!"
"T-TAKE A HINT! TAKE A HINT!"
"What about NO don't you get?"
"So go and tell your friends,"
"I'm not really interested."
"It's about time your leaving,"
"I'm gonna count to three and open my eyes, and,"
"YOU'LL BE GO-O-ONE!"
"One"
"Get your hands off my-"
"Two"
"'Fore I punch you in the-"
"Three"
"Stop your staring at my- HEY! Take a hint! Take a hint!"
"I am not your missing link! Let me tell you what I think, I think you could use a mint, Take a HINT Take a HINT!"

Random Melody
October 6th, 2016, 11:50 PM
(Hai Shad X3)

"Im bored," Bunga said, rolling off of his best friend. "I have the rest of the day off and im bored."
Kion smiled before reaching a paw out and starting to tickle him.
"NOOOOO!" Bunga yelped, squirming away only to fall into the lake.
Kion bit his lip to keep from laughing, ears flicking. "You okay buddy?"
"Shut up." Bunga popped up out of the water and cave him a cute smirk.
Kion stuck his tongue out in response, fur heating up slightly.

##

"I wonder why he cant see us though." Kiara was serious now. She'd tried to talk to her brother, but every time Kion either walked right through her or acted like he couldnt hear her; Because he couldnt.
"Yeah," Kovu looked confused. "Its like he's ignoring us."
"He's not." Mufasa said. "He lost hope."
"Lost hope?"
"He's lost faith, he doesnt believe anymore. He thinks we abandoned all of them, and he doesnt believe theres anything we can do about Chaka." Mufasa explained.
Kiara blinked. "But...We can help him right?"
"How're we gonna help him if we cant t--" Kovu began.
"I wasnt asking you Kovu."
Mufasa chuckled. "Right now I think Bunga is the only one who can help him." Was all he said before disappearing.
Kovu and Kiara exchanged a glance, then disappeared as well.

##

"Well, im gonna head back to Pride Rock," Bunga said, leaping out of the water and smiling at his best friend.
"Goodluck," Kion joked.
Bunga shook his head, smiling, then leaned foward and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Later Kai!" He yelled, dashing of with his face completely red.
Kion blinked, his fur heating up, and looked down into the water with a smile. Suddenly his smile faltered as he was suddenly pulled into a memory.

~FLASHBACK~

Kion let out a snarl as he was shoved forward, snapping his head around to glare at the two lions who had pushed him forward before turning his glare on Chaka.
Chaka stared back at him calmly. He was a teenager back then, older than Kion was. "Well, Kion," He spoke. "You've broken the rules...Again,"
"I dont follow your rules." Kion snarled back. "Get that through your head."
Chaka looked amused, tail flicking. "Is that a fact.''
"Sure is," Kion spat. He heard gasps echoing around, but ignored them. "I dont take orders from you. I...I dont take orders from anyone anymore."
"Well I can change that." Chaka purred venomously.
"I'd like to see you try." Kion hissed, then smirked. "Bet your not as tough as you give yourself credit for." Suddenly he whipped his head around, his gaze resting on the other slaves. "Let me ask you something," He said, his voice ringing out. "Are you going to sit around and let him do this to us? You do realize we're people too, right?" He nodded to the girls. "You guys are just being used to pop out one cub after the other!" He lashed his tail before looking at the boys. "And you guys are just being used to breed more cubs! More slaves! Is that what you want? For your kids to grow up and live the life your living now?"
The slaves stared at him, then exchanged glances, eyes hardening as they looked at Chaka. "No!"
"Then take a stand!" Kion exclaimed. "He cant tell us what to do anymore!"
Chaka rolled his eyes.
"Yeah!" The slaves cheered. "Take a stand! Take a stand!"
"See?" Kion spat, turning to Chaka. "What your doing is wrong Chaka."
"And I care...?" Chaka tipped his head.
Kion curled his lip. "Go die in a hole."
Chaka shook his head, then let out a roar. "SILENCE!" He roared, silencing the slaves.
Kion stared right at him, eyes narrow.
"Listen," Chaka stepped forward. "I can put you in your place real quick, kid."
"Then do it." Kion sneered. "Show me just how 'tough' you are without an army to back you up."
"Ooooooooooohhhhhh," The slaves murmured.
Chaka just rolled his eyes. "If you insist," He unsheathed his claws.
"No..." Vexy whispered. She was just a bit younger then Kion.
Vincent ducked beside her, ears flat.
"Kion," A tan lion stepped forward, concern crossing his face. He was the oldest of the slaves, though still just a teenager, yet Kion almost saw him as a father. "Are you sure you want to do this?"
"I got this, D--Jace." Kion replied, not taking his eyes off of Chaka.
"Thats what you think." Chaka replied with a smile before lashing out.
Kion ducked easily, then lunged, lashing his claws down Chaka's shoulder. "I dont take orders from you Chaka." He hissed.
"Right." Chaka barely flinched as he shot forward, sending Kion staggering back with a fierce blow.
Kion spat, stepping back as blood trickled down his forehead. "That all ya got fur-brain?"
"Oh, no." Chaka laughed, grabbing Kion's shoulders in his paws and slamming him onto the ground.
Kion let out a loud snarl, immediately attempting to stand back up.
"Ah, ah!" Chaka tsked, digging his claws into Kion's shoulder and pushing him to the ground, raking his claws down his side. "You asked for this; Remember that."
"Im not scared of you." Kion spat back, lashing out a paw and raking his claws down the side of Chaka's face.
Chaka drew back slightly before laughing. "Well maybe you should be." He replied, moving a paw over Kion's throat.
Kion stiffened, staring straight at Chaka with narrowed eyes.
"I would kill you.." Chaka mused. "But, you could be useful...So give in, Kion."
"Yeah, right." Kion spat. "I'd never give in to the likes of you."
"Pity," Chaka sighed. "I didnt want you to be the one that died today, honestly." He mused, sinking his claws into Kion's neck slightly and raking them down to his chest.
Kion visibly flinched, letting out a low hiss. "Your a killer. You know that, right?"
"Of course," Chaka laughed, raking his claws across Kion's throat.
Kion swallowed hard, eyes narrowed as he stared at Chaka.
"Kion," Chaka bent down, smirking. "Just give in."
"Not on your life."
"Pitttyyyyy." Chaka tsked, sinking his claws deeper into Kion's throat.
Kion let out a small gasp, wincing.
Chaka chuckled, continuing to rake his claws down Kion's neck.
Kion flinched again. "Im not...Giving in.."
"Mhm," Chaka chuckled, then suddenly slashed his claws from Kion's throat, down his chest to his stomach.
Kion let out a screech, his claws sinking into a ground.
"Give in yet weakling?" Chaka purred.
"Sh-Shut up." Kion hissed, blood bubbling at his lips, but he forced it back with a cough. "Your still not that tou-tough."
"Thats what you think." Chaka chuckled, his claws digging into Kion's throat.
"Thats what I--" Kion coughed up blood. "I know."
"So when are you giving in?"
"When im dead." Kion snapped, blood trickling down the side of his mouth as he struggled to no avail.
"Mm." Chaka grinned down at him. "So how does the blood that your choking on right now taste?"
"Not the worst thing i've ever tasted." Kion suddenly smirked. "Maybe you should try some."
Chaka raised an eyebrow, amused, and opened his mouth to speak. "Wh--"
Kion mustered what strength he had left, then slashed a paw out at Chaka, his claws raking down Chaka's tongue.
Chaka jumped back in shock, wide-eyed.
The slaves gasped.
"There.." Kion murmured. "So how does it taste..?"
Chaka slowly wiped the blood that was trickling down his jaw off, staring at Kion with a dark look. "You shouldnt have done that."
"And why's that?" Kion purred silkily, laying his head down.
"Because now im gonna break you." Chaka dug his claws deep into Kion's throat and ripped them down to his stomach.
Too weak to scream at this point, Kion just let out a small gasp, eyes wide as his vision darkened.
Chaka smirked. "Give in?"
"Is that all you got?"
"Nope. Trust me, i'll be doing alot worse from now on." Chaka replied.
Kion blinked, then closed his eyes. "Your sick. Your evil.."
"Took you that long to figure out?"
"..Hm." Kion mumbled.
"So you give in or not?" Chaka asked, raking his claws down Kion's throat.
Kion winced slightly and didnt answer.
"Well?"
"Fine." Kion spat out weakly.
"Good." Chaka laughed as he continued to sink his claws deeper into Kion's neck. "Now, go to sleep..."
Kion opened his mouth to speak, but no other sound came out so he snapped it shut again. The last thing he heard was Chaka's dark chuckle before everything went black.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

Kion shook his head rapidly in a futile attempt to rid his mind of the memory,. His eyes were wide, ears flat as he stared down at his reflection in silence, heart pounding.

rubinaito
October 7th, 2016, 11:08 AM
Dame was now walking back to Priderock, angrily sober, The two guards behind her were pushing the two offenders forward, obviously to be punished by Chaka himself.

"Don't you think-" Keria started.

"What?" Dame snapped, the slur of the expired berries still in her system. She was drunk, and angry; Not a good combination. "That this is a bit harsh? Tsk, yeah, I sure know. But I've only got one lion I love, and it ain't these bozos. You two, guards. Take them to the prison, not to Chaka. When I'm sober, I'll deal with them myself." Dame snipped, as they neared their home.

"Yes ma'am." The guards saluted, before guiding the drunk lions into the Pit.

Keira looked at Dame with confusion. "Since when did you do these things yerself?" She asked, the faint slur coming out.

"Since I realized that dad is a maniacal homicidal murderer without a heart." Dame replied bluntly. "Dad kills lions. I make them suffer, but I don't kill. Dad's the only one now. I'm rebeling against him; spying for the real Pridelanders."

Keria blinked, and nodded. "That makes sense. But..."

"The final battle is coming, Keria." Dame said suddenly. "All the slaves will be free of my father. I've been planning with the others. As soon as Kion gets his hope back, they'll kill Chaka with the force of four roars." She was now in her secret clearing.

Keria nodded briefly. "I see." She said, looking away. "You.... Know what Chaka's going to do to you if he finds out... right?"

"Yes." Dame said curtly.

"Oh. Okay then." Keria was quiet, as they stared up at the stars together.

~*~

"Bunga." Tanya faded up to the badger.

rubinaito
October 7th, 2016, 12:50 PM
(Link to the best remix ever (https://youtu.be/lBtal_z-FQk))

"Look, I really don't want to do this. But, you leave me no choice."
"Really?"
"Really."
Two shadows were facing each other, the darkness hiding their features. One was a lion of impressive stature, with a mane flowing like flames, blonde, red, and orange fur blending together. His golden pelt shimmered like gold, his eyes as gold as his pelt. The other had short, spiked mane that was tinged blue. It reflected the moonlight coldly, his white pelt shimmering like liquid silver, and his blue eyes as cold as the ice spreading beneath his paws.
"Hmph." The golden lion frowned, flames flickering at the edge of his mane. "Why. Why do you choose to side with Chaka?"
"He's my decendent." The silver lion replied. "Besides, I'm tired of always living in your shadow, Sol."
"Artemis, think of what you're doing. Lune would be dis-"
"Disappointed, yeah, I know." THe silver one said coldly, his ice-blue eyes staring into the golden ones of his brothers.
"Artemis-"
"Stop calling me that!" Artemis exploded, his pelt darkening with each moment. "I am NOT Artemis anymore! I am the Nightmare King himself, and I will not continue living like this, Sol! I am supporting my son, and that's it!" HIs pelt was now almost black, his mane a writhing storm of electricity and black.
His pupils sharpened into dagger-like shapes, and his claws were darker than his coat. "I don't care about your best friend anymore, Sol! I DO NOT CARE ABOUT LUNE ANYMORE!" He roared. It was like the Roar of the Elders, but cold. Haunting.
Sol's face hardened. "Fine then." He snapped. "This is your choice, brother." He raised his paw, and struck the Nightmare King across the muzzle. It was a declaration of war between the two celestial beings.
Artemis drew his head back, before his gaze sharpened. "I see." He lifted his head.

"Some legends are told,
Some turn from dust into gold,
But you will remember me!
Remember me for centuries!"

(Put on your war paint!)

"And just one mistake,
Is all it will take,
We'll go down in history!
Remember me!
For centuries!"

"You are a brick tied to me
That's dragging me down!
Strike a match,
(Remember me for centuries!)
And I'll burn you,
To the ground!"

"We are the jack'o'lanterns in July,
Setting fire to the sky!
(Remember me...)
Here it comes,
It's the rising tide!
(Remember me for Centuries!)
COME ON!"

"Mummified my teenage dreams,
No it's nothing wrong with me,
(Put on your war paint!)
The kids are all wrong,
The story's all off,
Heavy metal broke my-
HEART!"

~Deleted lyrics due to possible sexual meaning~

"HEY YOUNG BLOOD! (Some legends are told)
Doesn't it feel? (Some turn from dust or to gold)
Like our time is (But you will remember me!)
Running out! (Remember me for centuries!)
I'm gonna change you, (And just one mistake!)
Like a remix! (Is all it will take!)
And I'll raise you! (We'll go down in history!)
Like a phoenix! (Remember me for centuries!)"

The two growled at each other, before fading away. Now, the war between Chaka and the Pridelanders was no longer a mortal problem... Now, the gods were involved as well.

Random Melody
October 7th, 2016, 01:02 PM
Bunga screamed and jumped back. "Mother of Mufasa.." He gasped, putting a hand over his chest.

rubinaito
October 7th, 2016, 01:50 PM
Tanya merely scowled. "We don't have the time for this, Bunga!" She shouted. "Look, you know that Kion's lost all hope, right? Well, remember how he has the roar, and Ati, and Anga, and Kito. If he could get that hope back, then he could help those three with their plan, and Roar Chaka right out of the Pridelands, and into Hell." She said. "You, mister, have the key to getting Kion back to what he used to be. Strong, proud, rebelious. We can't help; Kion can't see us. So you, Bunga, are the one that will get Kion back on track. You could possoibly be the one to tip the war in out favor.

"However, I have some grave news as well." Tanya paused. "The two major gods, Sol and Artemis have inserted themselves into the war as well. Artemis is corrupted, and has alligned with Chaka. Sol is with us, the Pridelanders. The sooner the war is finished, the sooner that the balance is fixed. After all, Sol and Artemis control the sun and moon. If they cannot get along..." She trailed off. "Anyways, it is essential that you give Kion hope again."

(My brother needs to stop whining. -_-)

Random Melody
October 7th, 2016, 01:53 PM
Bunga just blinked, confused. "What?" His brows furrowed. "But...How am I supposed to do that?"

rubinaito
October 7th, 2016, 02:00 PM
Tanya scowled, and cuffed him upside the head with a paw. "I think it's obvious." She said bluntly. "After all, you and Kion are a cute couple." She winked.

Random Melody
October 7th, 2016, 02:03 PM
Bunga blinked, feeling his fur heat up. "I figured you'd know about that." He cleared his throat. "Anyway.."

rubinaito
October 7th, 2016, 04:34 PM
"Just do what you think is best," Tanya said gently, smiling. "Oh, and since it's shocking everyone, Atazi used to have a crush on you when she was a cub. Everyone thought it was Kion, before she was, ya know, accepted into our family, but it was really you all along." Tanya laughed. "Ah yes, being young was fun. I kinda... I don't know, I wish that everything was back to the way it was before. I mean, Kion and I are grandparents for pete's sake! Ah, but I do carry on. It was nice catching up, even though the reason was to give you a cryptic message."

Random Melody
October 7th, 2016, 04:38 PM
"Oh I knew that." Bunga said, waving a hand and smiling slightly. His smile faltered and he sighed. "I wish things were normal again too." He muttered, glancing back toward the lake before looking back at Tanya with a smile. "Yeah," He chuckled. "Later."

rubinaito
October 7th, 2016, 04:41 PM
"Later." Tanya said, before disappearing.
*pushes Bunga towards Kion* Fix him!

Random Melody
October 7th, 2016, 04:45 PM
(HOW?)

Bunga stood there for a moment, then bit his lip before turning and bounding back toward the lake.

##

Kion stared into the water in silence, ears flat and eyes dull.
"Hey," Bunga stopped beside him.
"Hey," Kion murmured, glancing at him before turning his gaze to the water once more.

rubinaito
October 7th, 2016, 05:07 PM
Uh.... Try making out with him, telling him that you love him, and that Chaka's gonna kill you if he doesn't love you back...?

Hey, I'm twisted.

*Shoulder-Angel* EX-CUSE ME! Tsk Tsk Tsk, Harley. Listen, Bunga. Just tell him you love him, kiss him, and uh... Improvise from there. It works in the movies!

Random Melody
October 7th, 2016, 05:12 PM
(Ohh. Kay!)
(Omg XDD)

"Kion?" Bunga said quietly, leaning his head against Kion's shoulder.
"Yeah?" Kion whispered, closing his eyes and laying his head on his paws.
"I love you," Bunga murmured.
Kion looked up at him and gave a small smile. "I love you too."
"Good." Bunga smiled back, then leaned forward and kissed him.

rubinaito
October 7th, 2016, 05:13 PM
Go on.

Random Melody
October 7th, 2016, 05:16 PM
(Eh...)
(Uh...Brief timeskip? XD)

rubinaito
October 7th, 2016, 05:17 PM
Nu. I want to see Kion's reaction.

Random Melody
October 7th, 2016, 05:22 PM
(-__- XD)

Kion blushed slightly before pulling back. "Bunga?"
"Yeah?" Bunga's face was red.
"I love you," Kion said quietly.
"Yeah? Well, I love you more," Bunga said, letting off a cute smirk.
"Doubt it!" Kion laughed, then leaned forward and kissed him.

(Now skip? PLEASE? XDDD)

rubinaito
October 7th, 2016, 05:27 PM
Okie~)

Random Melody
October 7th, 2016, 05:32 PM
(Okay yaaay!)

(Timeskiiip~)

"What," Bunga muttered, his head resting on Kion's shoulder. "Just. Happened."
"I dont even..." Kion mumbled back, head on his paws and one paw around Bunga. "I dont even know."
"Um...If we ever see them again..We're not telling Jasiri and Kila about this right?" Bunga breathed, snuggling closer to him.
"Nope." Kion replied, closing his eyes and nuzzling him.

~~

Kiara screamed into her paws.
Kovu was on his side, laughing. "They're so cute together AHMAHGOSH!!!"

(Kovu's just gone crazy.... XD)

rubinaito
October 7th, 2016, 05:38 PM
Tanya just watched with a smile on her face.

##

A small cub screamed, trying to run away from Chaka. "No! No!!!!" She skidded in front of Kion and Bunga. "Hide me! I don't WANT to be tickled by daddy!!!!" She ducked behind Kion, peeking out. "NO TICKLES DADDY!" She shouted at Chaka.

Random Melody
October 7th, 2016, 05:49 PM
"I..." Kiara screamed. "Have. No. WORDS."
Kovu was still laughing. "SUCH A CUTE COUPLE!!!!!!!" He screeched. "SQUEEEEE!!!"

##

"Im gonna gety--" Chaka skidded to a stop and stared at Kion and Bunga. "What are you two doing?"
"For the love of Mufasa.." Kion muttered, opening his eyes.
Bunga sighed, pulling away and standing up. "Breaks over, I guess."
"Yeah," Kion pushed himself to his paws, staggering a little at first.
Chaka glared at both of them. "Get back to Pride Rock."
Bunga glared back at him.
Kion didnt say a word, but he didnt move either.

rubinaito
October 7th, 2016, 05:58 PM
The little cup peeked over a rock. "Eeep!" She giggled. "No twickles!" She batted at Chaka's nose. "GO bwack to Pwide Wock!" She declared.

Random Melody
October 7th, 2016, 06:04 PM
Chaka glared straight at Kion, his dark blue eyes narrowed as if daring him to say a word.
Kion stared right back at him silently. "Lets go, Bunga," He said without taking his eyes off of Chaka, then turned and headed back to Pride Rock.
Bunga just glared at Chaka for a moment before turning and bounding after Kion.
Chaka rolled his eyes before turning to his cub. "Fine. No more tickles."

rubinaito
October 7th, 2016, 06:11 PM
Nami- Who was only about a month old- yawned, and flopped off her father's head. "Slaves make me grumpy." She growled, slamming her paw on a bug. She was her father's girl; She loved torture, killing, etc. "Especially if they don't listen. There's a cub slave that doesn't ever want to play with me." She muttered, looking at the slime left from the bug on her paw.

Random Melody
October 7th, 2016, 06:19 PM
"Well who is it?" Chaka asked. "I'll...Take care of them for you."

##

"Man I hate that guy," Bunga muttered, coming to Kion's side with a yawn.
"Who doesnt?" Kion asked aloud. "He's a murderer. He's evil. And...And thats coming from me."
"Your not evil, or a murderer." Bunga said, smiling up at him. "Your the kindest, sweetest lion on earth."
"Thats why I love you," Kion said with a smile, bending down and giving the honey badger's cheek a quick lick.
"I love you more." Bunga nuzzled him.
"Impossible."
"Apparently nothing's impossible." Bunga snorted, and Kion laughed.

##

"Shipping so hard." Kovu squealed, bouncing from one paw to the next. "Their ship name could be Kiunga!"
"Stop acting like a cub." Kiara grumbled.

rubinaito
October 7th, 2016, 06:24 PM
Nami shrugged. "The little slave cub that belongs to Kio." She said. Kio was Nami's personal slave, watching over her when Chaka or her mother, Uua, could not.

Random Melody
October 7th, 2016, 06:32 PM
Chaka nodded slightly. "Right." He said. "Well, you head back to Pride Rock."

##

"Hey guys," Vincent trotted up to Kion and Bunga, who pulled away from eachother immediately.
"Sup," Bunga said coolly.
"Hey," Kion nodded.
"Where'd you guys go? You were gone for like, hours!" Vexy said, padding up beside her brother.
Kion blinked, then looked at Bunga. They had the same expression. Hours?!
"We just got a little...Distracted," Bunga said with a small smile.
"Yeah," Kion said with a slight laugh.

##

"AAHHH!!!" Kovu squealed, running around in the skies. "SO CUTE SO CUTE SO--!"
Kiara slapped him. "FOR MUFASA'S SAKE CALM YOUR TAIL!"

rubinaito
October 7th, 2016, 06:58 PM
Go on.

Random Melody
October 7th, 2016, 07:03 PM
"Distracted," Vincent echoed, one eyebrow raised.
"Oh. Well anyway," Vexy smiled at Kion. "You alright?" She asked, brushing against him lightly.
Bunga's eyes flashed briefly, but he quickly looked away, his jaw set.
"Yeah." Kion gave Bunga a quick glance, slightly amused as he moved away from Vexy slightly.

##

"Oooooohhhh, jealousy alert!~" Kovu squeaked.
Kiara facepawed.

rubinaito
October 7th, 2016, 07:06 PM
Joto, Kio's cub, pranced through the Pridelands happily, dancing to the little tune she could hear. She plucked a beautiful red flower from the ground, and tucked it behind her ear with her tail. Kio was nearby, watching with a slight smile. She looked up to see Chaka approach. "Oh!" She bowed her head. "Master Chaka! You honor me, and my daughter, by being here."

Random Melody
October 7th, 2016, 07:15 PM
"Mm, yes." Chaka flicked his tail. "I hear theres a problem between your daughter, and my daughter, is that correct?"

##

Vexy deflated ever so slightly, but smiled anyway. "Well, I have the day off, so im heading to the falls. Later." She said, bounding off.
Vincent studied Kion for a moment, then followed Vexy.
Kion immediately let out a chuckle.
Bunga looked up at him. "Whats so funny?"
"You," Kion replied, smiling down at him. "Your cute when your jealous."
Bunga rolled his eyes playfully.
"Hey, Bunga?" Kion asked, smiling as he bent down, putting his face close to Bunga's.
Bunga looked at him, eyes sparkling. "Yes?"
"I love you." Kion purred.
Bunga grinned. "I love you too." He replied, then kissed him.

rubinaito
October 7th, 2016, 07:21 PM
D'awwww....
~*~*~
Juo made a small "eep" sound, and ducked behind Kio.

"Juo," Kio chided her daughter. "Is there something you need to tell me?"

"Ummmm.... Nami and I got into a fight, and I don't want to play with her anymore." She squeaked. "Um, you aren't going to punish me, are you Master Chaka?"

Kio licked Juo's head gently. "Hush," She murmured. She glanced at Chaka, her heart pounding with worry for her daughter.

Random Melody
October 7th, 2016, 07:29 PM
(I know X3 BungaXKion.....I SHIP IT SO HAAARRRDDD!!!!)

"Of course not," Chaka replied. "I dont hurt cubs." His gaze then rested on Kio.

##

Kion pulled back after a moment, and smiled at Bunga.
"I love you," Bunga said, smiling back.
"I love you more." Kion teased.
"Well I love you the most." Bunga replied.
Kion stuck his tongue out, but laughed.

rubinaito
October 7th, 2016, 07:31 PM
Kio looked at Chaka steadily, respect flickering through her eyes. She respected him, even though he did horrible things. He managed to drive out the people who origignally lived here, made a rebelious cub into a broken down slave. She respected him, and rarely had to fear him. "Master Chaka, is there something else you need?" She asked gently.

Random Melody
October 7th, 2016, 07:36 PM
"Keep your daughter in check." Chaka replied simply. "I dont like to hurt cubs, but I will if needed." He turned and walked away.

##

"So." Bunga said, smiling. "What now?"
Kion went silent for a moment. "I dont know." He said, then laughed.

rubinaito
October 7th, 2016, 07:42 PM
Kio exhaled. "Yes, sir." She said, before turning to Jua. "Jua, go play with Nami."

"But mom-"

Kio silenced her with a glare.

Random Melody
October 7th, 2016, 07:51 PM
"Im exhausted," Bunga yawned.
"Me too." Kion said, laughing.
Bunga smiled, about to speak when Chaka walked up.
"You, badger," Chaka nodded to Bunga. "Go to Pride Rock. I need to talk to Kion, alone."
Bunga glared at him. "N--" He growled out, but Kion flicked his tail over the honey badgers mouth.
"Go on," Kion said, giving him a nudge.
Bunga's gaze met his for a moment, and he hesitated, throwing Chaka a glare before turning around and bounding off.
Kion turned back to Chaka, a cold look in his eyes, and said nothing.
Chaka stared back at him, a menacing look in his own eyes.

##

Kiara leaned forward, staring down with her eyes wide.
"Mother! Go get the grubs!" Kovu yelled, leaning forward with her.
Zira rolled her eyes.

rubinaito
October 7th, 2016, 07:56 PM
Nami walked next to Jua, eyeing her. "Why did you leave me?" She asked quietly.

"Well, I..." Jua stammared, before falling silent for a moment. "I... Well, when we got into that fight, you hurt me, and I... I didn't like that."

Nami nodded. "I'll remember that." She said gently.

Random Melody
October 7th, 2016, 08:07 PM
"So where have you two been?" Chaka asked.
Kion stared at him. "The lake."
"Hmm." Chaka's eyes narrowed. "So whats going on between the two of you."
"What goes on between me and Bunga stays between me and Bunga." Kion replied, holding his gaze steadily even though he was terrified.
Chaka stared back at him, eyes hard. "Excuse me?" He unsheathed his claws.
Kion blinked, his ears going back and his confidence fading. "Sorry." He muttered.
"Thats better." Chaka eyed him, eyes narrowed.

rubinaito
October 7th, 2016, 08:14 PM
Go on.

Random Melody
October 7th, 2016, 08:20 PM
"Well anyway," Chaka's tail flicked. "I didnt come to talk about you and your friend. If your family is as stubborn as you used," He emphasises the word. "To be, they'll be back. So, I want you prepared for another battle, clear?"
"Yes sir." Kion mumbled.
"Good boy. Now...Wheres Kopa?"
"He's dead." Kion said, looking up. "Kopa died in the battle."
"Weak." Chaka snorted. "Well, anyway." He turned away. "Just be prepared." He said before walking away.
Kion gritted his teeth slightly as soon as he was out of earshot. "Yes, O' Great One." He spat under his breath before whipping around and heading back to Pride Rock.

rubinaito
October 7th, 2016, 08:21 PM
Ok, fix him now Bunga.

Random Melody
October 7th, 2016, 08:25 PM
(XD)

"You okay?" Bunga asked as soon as Kion approached. He was sitting outside Pride Rock, leaning back against it.
"Chaka's evil." Kion mumbled, laying down beside him and moving his head onto Bunga's lap. "Completely evil."

rubinaito
October 7th, 2016, 08:28 PM
I've turned into Shadow, but honestly, I'm just waiting for Star to join.

Random Melody
October 7th, 2016, 08:37 PM
(I know XD)

"Then lets get rid of him." Bunga suggested, running a hand through Kion's fur.
Kion let out a small laugh. "Yeah right."
"Im serious," Bunga insisted. "All you need to do is use the Roar along with Ati, Anga and Kito. Then--Boom, he's dead forever."
Kion looked up at him, not moving his head. "And you think that'll work?"
"No," Bunga chuckled. "A Roar that powerful? I know it'll work!"
]Kion blinked, looking uncertain.

rubinaito
October 7th, 2016, 08:38 PM
Has star said anything yet?

Random Melody
October 7th, 2016, 08:42 PM
(No. She may be grounded or something)

"Maybe.." Kion sighed, closing his eyes. "I dont know."
"Just think about it." Bunga bent down, kissing the top of his head, running his hand through the lion's fur again with a smile. "Dont lose hope just yet. I love you, Kion."
Kion let out a small purr, smiling lightly. "I love you too."

Stario&Co.
October 7th, 2016, 08:43 PM
I'M HERE GUYS I'M HERE!!!

Random Melody
October 7th, 2016, 09:00 PM
(STAR AHMAHGERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(GUESS WHAT I DID!!)

rubinaito
October 7th, 2016, 09:06 PM
OKAY STAR, WE ARE DOING THIS THING, JUST READ THE PAST FEW PAGES, WE ARE GOING TO RP LIKE NO TOMORROW BECAUSE IT'S JUST BEEN ME AND RANDOM DOING FILLER PAGES AFTER RANDOM DID HER AMAZING WONDERFUL THING SO COME ON!

Stario&Co.
October 7th, 2016, 09:07 PM
First off yes I was grounded X3
SECOND WHAT DID YOU DO!?!?

Random Melody
October 7th, 2016, 09:08 PM
(XD Like Red said, go back and read it because trust me you'll want toooooo XDDDD SQUEEE!~)

rubinaito
October 7th, 2016, 09:15 PM
▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄░▒█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▄▀█ ▀█▀ █ █ █
░▒█░░ ░▀▀▀▄▄ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█░ ▀ ▀ ▀
░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄█ ░▀▄▄▀ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░▒█ ▄█▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

Random Melody
October 7th, 2016, 09:16 PM
Omg thats cool x3

rubinaito
October 7th, 2016, 09:25 PM
``````¶0````1¶1_```````````````````````````````` ```````
```````¶¶¶0_`_¶¶¶0011100¶¶¶¶¶¶¶001_`` ``````````````````
````````¶¶¶¶¶00¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶0_````````````````
`````1_``¶¶00¶0000000000000000000000¶¶¶¶0_` ````````````
`````_¶¶_`0¶000000000000000000000000000¶¶¶¶ ¶1``````````
```````¶¶¶00¶00000000000000000000000000000¶¶ ¶_`````````
````````_¶¶00000000000000000000¶¶00000000000¶ ¶`````````
`````_0011¶¶¶¶¶000000000000¶¶00¶¶0¶¶000 00000¶¶_````````
```````_¶¶¶¶¶¶¶00000000000¶¶¶¶0¶¶¶¶ ¶00000000¶¶1````````
``````````1¶¶¶¶¶000000¶¶0¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ ¶¶¶0000000¶¶¶````````
```````````¶¶¶0¶000¶00¶0¶¶`_____`__1¶0¶ ¶00¶00¶¶````````
```````````¶¶¶¶¶00¶00¶10¶0``_1111_`_¶¶00 00¶0¶¶¶````````
``````````1¶¶¶¶¶00¶0¶¶_¶¶1`_¶_1_0_`1¶ ¶_0¶0¶¶0¶¶````````
````````1¶¶¶¶¶¶¶0¶¶0¶0_0¶``100111``_¶1 _0¶0¶¶_1¶````````
```````1¶¶¶¶00¶¶¶¶¶¶¶010¶``1111111_0¶ 11¶¶¶¶¶_10````````
```````0¶¶¶¶__10¶¶¶¶¶100¶¶¶0111110¶¶ ¶1__¶¶¶¶`__````````
```````¶¶¶¶0`__0¶¶0¶¶_¶¶¶_11````_0¶¶0 `_1¶¶¶¶```````````
```````¶¶¶00`__0¶¶_00`_0_``````````1_``¶0¶ ¶_```````````
``````1¶1``¶¶``1¶¶_11``````````````````¶`¶ ¶````````````
``````1_``¶0_¶1`0¶_`_``````````_``````1_`¶1``` `````````
``````````_`1¶00¶¶_````_````__`1`````__`_¶```` `````````
````````````¶1`0¶¶_`````````_11_`````_``_`````` ````````
`````````¶¶¶¶000¶¶_1```````_____```_1``````` ```````````
`````````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶0_``````_````_111 1__``````````````
`````````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶01_`````_11 ____1111_```````````
`````````¶¶0¶0¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶110 1_______11¶_```````````
``````_¶¶¶0000000¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ ¶¶¶¶0¶0¶¶¶1````````````
`````0¶¶0000000¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ ¶Â¶Â¶Â¶Â¶Â¶Â¶Â¶Â¶Â¶1`````````````
````0¶0000000¶¶0_````_011_10¶110¶01_1¶¶¶0` ```_100¶001_`
```1¶0000000¶0_``__`````````_`````````0¶_``_00 ¶Â¶010¶001
```¶¶00000¶¶1``_01``_11____``1_``_`````¶¶010 0¶1```_00¶1
``1¶¶00000¶_``_¶_`_101_``_`__````__````_000000 1100¶¶¶0`
``¶¶¶0000¶1_`_¶``__0_``````_1````_1_````1¶¶ ¶0¶¶¶¶¶¶0```
`_¶¶¶¶00¶0___01_10¶_``__````1`````11___`1¶ ¶Â¶01_````````
`1¶¶¶¶¶0¶0`__01¶¶¶0````1_```11``___1_1__1 1¶000`````````
`1¶¶¶¶¶¶¶1_1_01__`01```_1```_1__1_11___1_`` 00¶1````````
``¶¶¶¶¶¶¶0`__10__000````1____1____1___1_``` 10¶0_```````
``0¶¶¶¶¶¶¶1___0000000```11___1__`_0111_```0 00¶01```````
```¶¶¶00000¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶01___1___00_1¶¶ ¶`_``1¶¶10¶¶0```````
```1010000¶000¶¶0100_11__1011000¶¶0¶1_10¶¶ ¶_0¶¶00``````
10¶000000000¶0________0¶000000¶¶0000¶¶¶¶0 00_0¶0¶00`````
¶¶¶¶¶¶0000¶¶¶¶_`___`_0¶¶¶¶¶¶¶0000 0000000000_0¶00¶01````
¶¶¶¶¶0¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶_``_1¶¶¶0000000000 0000000000_0¶000¶01```
1__```1¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶00¶¶¶¶000000000000000 00000¶_0¶0000¶0_``
```````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶0000000000000 0000000010¶00000¶¶_`
```````0¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶00000000000000 000000¶10¶¶0¶¶¶¶¶0`
````````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶0¶¶¶000000000000000 00000010¶¶¶0011```
````````1¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶0¶¶¶00000000000000 00000¶100__1_`````
`````````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶00000000000 0000000¶11``_1``````
`````````1¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶0¶¶¶00000000000 000000¶11___1_`````
``````````¶¶¶¶¶¶0¶0¶¶¶¶¶¶¶0000000000 000000¶11__``1_````
``````````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶0¶¶¶0¶¶¶¶¶00000000 0000000¶1__````__```
``````````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶0¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶00000 00000000000__`````11``
`````````_¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶000¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶000 000000000011_``_1¶¶¶0`
`````````_¶¶¶¶¶¶0¶¶000000¶¶¶¶¶¶¶000 000000000100¶¶¶¶0_`_
`````````1¶¶¶¶¶0¶¶¶000000000¶¶¶¶¶¶00 0000000¶00¶¶01`````
`````````¶¶¶¶¶0¶0¶¶¶0000000000000¶0¶000 00000011_``````_
````````1¶¶0¶¶¶0¶¶¶¶¶¶¶000000000000000 000000¶11___11111
````````¶¶¶¶0¶¶¶¶¶00¶¶¶¶¶¶000000000 000000000¶011111111_
```````_¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶0000000¶0¶000000000000 00000¶01_1111111
```````0¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶000000000000000000000000 000¶01___`````
```````¶¶¶¶¶¶0¶¶¶000000000000000000000000 000¶01___1````
``````_¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶0000000000000000000000000 0000011_111```
``````0¶¶0¶¶¶0¶¶000000000000000000000000000 0¶01`1_11_``
``````¶¶¶¶¶¶0¶¶¶0000000000000000000000000 000001`_0_11_`
``````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶00000000000000000000000000 000¶01``_0_11`
``````¶¶¶¶0¶¶¶¶000000000000000000000000000 00001```_1_11

Random Melody
October 7th, 2016, 09:26 PM
(Omg XD)

rubinaito
October 7th, 2016, 09:30 PM
░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄░░░░░
░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░█░░░
░░░█░░▄▄▄░░▄░░███░░█░░░
░░░▄█░▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄░█▄░░░
░░░█░░▀█▀█▀█▀█▀█▀░░█░░░
░░░▄██▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██▄░░░
░▄█░█▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀█░█▄░

Yo'. I'm Sans.
:rainbowllama:

rubinaito
October 7th, 2016, 09:33 PM
_________ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
________$$$$___$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
______$$$$______$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
____$$$$$________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
___$$$$$__________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
__$$$$$____________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
_$$$$$$____________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
_$$$$$$___________$$$$$$$$$___________$$$$$$
_$$…$$$$$_________$$$_$$$_$$$_________$$$$$
_$$$$$$$$______$$$$___$___$$$$______$$$$$$$$
_$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$___$$$___$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
_$$$_$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_o$$
_$$$__$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$__$$$
__$$$__$’$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$__o$$$
__’$$o__$$__$$’$$$$$$$$$$$$$$’$$__$$_____o$$
____$$o$____$$__’$$’$$’$$’__$$______$___o$ $
_____$$$o$__$____$$___$$___$$_____$$__o$
______’$$$$O$____$$____$$___$$ ____o$$$
_________’$$o$$___$$___$$___$$___o$$$
___________’$$$$o$o$o$o$o$o$o$o$$$$
Me when I'm waiting X3

Random Melody
October 7th, 2016, 09:34 PM
(Okay thats funny x3)

"I cant believe this!" Kiara buried her face in her paws up in the sky.
"Believe it!" Kovu bounced excitedly. "They're soooo cute together!"
Zira tilted her head. "Yeah, they really are."
Mufasa chuckled. "Ok, I have to agree.."
Kiara looked up and glared at all of them, silent.

Stario&Co.
October 7th, 2016, 10:05 PM
SHIPPING SO HARD!!!!!!

"Sia!" Wingu bounded up to Sia, completely out of breath "I need to tell you something."

"Furaha?" Muka lifted his head from beside Furaha

"Ajia?" Frisk looked over at Ajia

"Leyla..." Ziwa stared at the tuff of fur in his paws

Random Melody
October 7th, 2016, 10:09 PM
(IKR!!!!!!!)

"Yes?" Sia lifted her head.

##

"Yeah?" Furaha asked quietly.

##

"Bunga?" Kion murmured, eyes closed.
"Hmm?" Bunga hummed, leaning his head back and closing his eyes.
"I love you.." Kion yawned.
Bunga gave a small smile. "I love you, too."

##

"What?" Mufasa, Kovu, and Zira asked Kiara at the same time.
"URGH!" Kiara groaned, burying her face in her paws again.

Stario&Co.
October 7th, 2016, 10:15 PM
Wingu grabbed Sia and pulled her into a kiss, squeezing her eyes shut

##

"We'll make it through this," Chumvi said "I promise.

##

"You wont get away with this!" Thomas snarled from his bone cage "My mom and dad will stop you!"

"Will you shut up boy!!" Joto snarled "I've had enough of you!"

rubinaito
October 7th, 2016, 10:21 PM
OKAY NOW IT'S TIME TO DO THE FINAL BATTLE BECAUSE I'M IMPATIENT!!!!
:squee: :squee: :squee: :squee: :squee: :squee: :squee: :squee: :squee: :squee: :squee: :squee: :squee: :squee: :squee: :squee: :squee: :squee: :squee: :squee: :squee: :squee: :squee: :squee: :squee: :squee: :squee:

Random Melody
October 7th, 2016, 10:22 PM
(But I thought the good guys lose a few battles first?)

Sia's face went red, but she let out a small laugh and closed her eyes.

##

"I know.." Furaha sighed, looking away.
"We will." Almasi said.
"Absolutely." Nyota said with a smile.
Nuru glanced at them, then turned away, staring down at her paws with a small frown. Momma...What would you have done?

##

"Im tired," Kion yawned.
"Then go to sleep," Bunga laughed.
"I cant." Kion replied. "I dont wanna."
"Why?"
"Because," Kion looked up at him. "I cant see you when im sleeping."

rubinaito
October 7th, 2016, 10:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLJ8V7o5djc
The saddest video ever.

Random Melody
October 7th, 2016, 10:26 PM
(AW DX And dont the good guys lose a few more battles?)

rubinaito
October 7th, 2016, 10:28 PM
I'm just really impatient.... DX My worst trait.

Random Melody
October 7th, 2016, 10:30 PM
(Dont worry im impatient too)

(Just have some patience x3 The final battle will come after 2-3 more battles x3)

Stario&Co.
October 7th, 2016, 10:32 PM
"I've lost so many things," Wingu said as she pulled away. "My father, my little brother, my mother, some of my closest friends. They're all gone. I don't want to lose you too."

##

"Control it!" Anga shouted over Kito's roar. They had been practicing all day.

Kito roared until her throat was sore, attempting to move a rock, but it wouldn't budge. "THIS IS STUPID!!" she stopped roaring. She screamed at punched a tree

"Hey let's calm down," Anga tried to speak

"Why bother Anga!" Kito snarled "Face it. I'll never be as good as my father!" she stormed away

"Kito!!" Anga exclaimed, bounding after her.

rubinaito
October 7th, 2016, 10:33 PM
2-3 ?!
Fine.

Two battles before the final one.
Lisa and Nami will die in each one respectivally.
I also have to sleep in half-an-hour, but I dun wanna DX

Random Melody
October 7th, 2016, 10:37 PM
(Ok XD Do you guys wanna do the next battle now?)

Sia smiled. "You wont lose me. I'll be here for you, for as long as I can."

##

"Your so sweet." Bunga said, smiling down at Kion.
Kion smiled back, reddening slightly as he lifted his head. "Well what can I say?" He asked. "I love you."
"I love you too," Bunga said, then kissed him.

##

Kiara screamed into her paws again. "LALALALALALALA SING A HAPPY SONG!"
Kovu and Zira laughed, and Mufasa just shook his head.

rubinaito
October 7th, 2016, 10:40 PM
Sure.

Ati walked up to Kito. "Kito," His tone was quiet, narrow, and stern. He gave Anga a slight nod, before breathing in. He let loose a Roar that ripped through a tree, and cleared his throat. "The first time you Roar will be when you need it. However, the more you Roar, the more you can control it. However, Kito, there is one more thing." He faced her. "Your father was the greatest of them all. That doesn't mean that you cannot shine though, Kito. Focus on what makes you happy, and focus that energy into your Roar. Try it." He stepped back.

Ajia looked at Frisk, his chest rising and falling steadily. "I..." He turned his head slightly. "Lune is kind. But... I don't feel at home." He sighed, and flattened his ears against his skull.

Sari was lying on a rock near a river, staring morosly into the river. She missed her cubs so much... She began crying silently, the tears dripping into the water quickly and quietly.

Jioni nuzzled Sophie, purring. "I love you, sweetie. I'm going hunting now."
Sophie licked Jioni's nose. "Be back soon, I'll have some grubs prepared." She said with a smile.

Stario&Co.
October 7th, 2016, 10:44 PM
Wingu smiled and leaned against Sia. "Hey Sia?"

##

(Can I please make a relationship between Koda and a guy?)

##

"Ajia!" Frisk poked Ajia again, trying to get him to turn around

##

"Kion!" Lilly bounded up to Kion and Bunga, a panting mess "Chaka's sending out troups for battle!"

(LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!)

:rainbowllama::rainbowllama::rainbowllama::rainbow llama::rainbowllama:

Random Melody
October 7th, 2016, 10:49 PM
(Okie!~)
(Of course Star!)
(Also; Why do I ship Kion and Bunga so HARD?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?! -sobs while stuffing pancakes in mouth- WHY?!?!)

"I dont know about this," Nuru glanced back at her Pride, standing at the border and staring into the Pridelands.
"He totally ruined our home!" Almasi sounded furious.
"Lets do th--" Nyota started forward.
Furaha silently grabbed her by her tail and pulled her back.
Nuru glanced at them. "Everyone ready?"
"I am." Kila and Jasiri said together. The two had grown kind of close. (...Hm...)
"Me too." Tahila's jaw was set.
Nuru nodded, closing her eyes briefly.

##

"They're attacking again you say?" Chaka asked as a bird flew down to land in front of him.
"Yessir!" The bird nodded.
"Right. You guys ready?" Chaka glanced at his troops, who nodded. "Right. Kion?" He narrowed his eyes at the lion, flicking his tail for him to come to his side.
"Ready sir." Kion looked at Bunga before standing up and padding to Chaka's side.
Bunga came up beside him, closing his eyes for a moment.
Vincent and Vexy exchanged a glance.
Chaka smirked, turning his gaze to the border.

rubinaito
October 7th, 2016, 10:49 PM
[ QUOTE=Harley Quinn;2923] Sure.

Ati walked up to Kito. "Kito," His tone was quiet, narrow, and stern. He gave Anga a slight nod, before breathing in. He let loose a Roar that ripped through a tree, and cleared his throat. "The first time you Roar will be when you need it. However, the more you Roar, the more you can control it. However, Kito, there is one more thing." He faced her. "Your father was the greatest of them all. That doesn't mean that you cannot shine though, Kito. Focus on what makes you happy, and focus that energy into your Roar. Try it." He stepped back.

Ajia looked at Frisk, his chest rising and falling steadily. "I..." He turned his head slightly. "Lune is kind. But... I don't feel at home." He sighed, and flattened his ears against his skull.

Sari was lying on a rock near a river, staring morosly into the river. She missed her cubs so much... She began crying silently, the tears dripping into the water quickly and quietly.

Jioni nuzzled Sophie, purring. "I love you, sweetie. I'm going hunting now."
Sophie licked Jioni's nose. "Be back soon, I'll have some grubs prepared." She said with a smile.[/QUOTE]

*blink*

Stario&Co.
October 7th, 2016, 10:51 PM
Kito looked at Ati before tacking a deep breath, relaxing her shoulders. She let her her whole body losen, before letting out a thundering roar. The ground cracked and shook, some, shooting upwards and some sinking. The rock behind them cracked wnd splintered, before bursting, shards flying where

##

"Look at me Ajia," Frisk turned Ajia to face her

##

"Sari?" Maneno poked his head out of the cave

(SORRY READ I'M STILL GETTING USED TO EVERYTHING NOTHING MAKES SINCE!!

rubinaito
October 7th, 2016, 10:54 PM
Lisa breathed in from next to Nami, her sister. "Daddy..." Lisa whimpered. "What if they come in?"
"I'll protect you." Nami said simply, winding her tail with her sister's.
Jau frowned, at Nami's side. "Nami, shouldn't we go somewhere safer-"
"We're fine, J." Nami assured her friend. "Daddy's been teaching me how to fight.""Well... Okay."

~*~

Jioni padded up to the others. "Ready?
"I sure am." Ati responded, keeping an eye on Kito.
"Yes." Sari all but snarled. "They are keeping me from my cubs, and I will rip them to shreds so that I can bring them back safely!" She turned to Maneno, eyes narrow. "Yes, 'hun?" She asked, though she was tense; She was going to rip them apart, limb by limb!

~*~

Ajia looked at Frisk. "...Yes?"

Random Melody
October 7th, 2016, 10:56 PM
"Alright then." Nuru said softly. "Lets go." Casting one last glance at her friends, she crossed the border and headed toward Pride Rock.
Nyota, Almasi, and Furaha followed.
"Ready?" Kila asked.
"Ready as i'll ever be." Jasiri murmured before bounding after the others.
Kila and Tahila exchanged a glance and followed.

##

"They're coming." Chaka stepped forward, eyes narrowing.
Kion was silent, biting his lip.
Bunga glanced at him with concern but said nothing.
Vincent took in a breath, bracing himself, and Vexy did the same.

(BATTLE TIME!!!)

rubinaito
October 7th, 2016, 11:00 PM
Sari charged in, and two leopards from her and Maneno's pride flanked her, as she charged into battle. "Take that you filthy dung beetles!" She roared, smashing the heads of two of Chaka's subjects together.

Ati stood in front of Kion, his chest rising and falling quickly.

"D***it," Jioni swore, as two slaves reared up. She dodged, and slammed her paws down on their heads, before someone tackled her to the ground. "HEY!"

rubinaito
October 7th, 2016, 11:03 PM
Best battle music~ https://youtu.be/heHc41h47I8
Enjoy.

Random Melody
October 7th, 2016, 11:04 PM
"These lands dont belong to you!" Nuru hissed, launching at Chaka.
"Oh on the contrary, my dear~" Chaka purred, meeting her head on.

##

Kion stared back at Ati, ears flat.

##

"You again!" Almasi jumped on Vincent, her teeth sinking into his shoulder.
Vincent let out a yelp, then turned his head and fastened his teeth in her leg.

##

Vexy lunged, pinning Jasiri to the ground. "Hi," She said softly.
"Hi," Jasiri raised an eyebrow.
"I know Kion loves you so im not gonna hurt you that bad," Vexy said gently, giving her an apologetic look before sinking her teeth into Jasiri's paw lightly.

##

"Daddy," Furaha faced Bunga.
Bunga stared at her. "Im sorry." Was all he said before launching into the battle.
Furaha sighed, closing her eyes.

Stario&Co.
October 7th, 2016, 11:06 PM
"OH YEAH!!" Muka hooted from where he was fighting two tigers "You guys just got beat up by my wife!"

"Sia look out!" Wingu leaped infront of Sia, coming in contact with a lion as sending them tumbling down a hill

"This is for my husband!" Vitani roared, leaping onto Joto, who snarled and tried to shake her off

"Mom! Dad!" Thomas shouted from his cage

##

Frisk leaned in and kissed Ajia's cheek

rubinaito
October 7th, 2016, 11:12 PM
Nami growled, pushing Jau and Lisa behind her as two Pridelanders ran up. Two leopards growled down at them, smiling. "Look, Chaka's cubs." One grinned. "Taking you out would be perfect." The other said. "Weaken the tyrant." They said together, launching forward.
Nam roared as loud as she could, and struck out with both paws, slicing down on their muzzles. "LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE!" She shouted furiously.
A third one pinned Lisa down with a paw. "Why?"
Nami growled, her eyes flashing red. "Because if you don't I'll kill you!" She growled.
The third one smirked. His claws peirced through Lisa's throat. "Whoops," He laughed.
The other two began backing away, while Nami growled loudly. "You," She growled, eyes turning completley red. "Just made," Her claws came out. "A HUGE mistake!" She sprinted forward, and tackled the one who killed her sister down, slicing through his throat, and twisting, tearing out his vocal cords. He gagged, the blood pouring into his wind pipe, smothering him. Nami stabbed her claws through his heart, and tore the muscle out, the heart still pumping. "You killed my sister. Burn. In. Hell." She snarled, crushing his heart between her claws as he went limp.
Lisa wasn't moving, and Jau was panicking. "Nami! She's dead!"
Nami raised her head, blood dripping from her maw. "They'll pay," She hissed. "They killed her. They will pay."
Jau backed up.

rubinaito
October 7th, 2016, 11:19 PM
O,O What did I just do?

Ati blinked. "Kion." He started, before looking away. "Kion, I..." He began running towards his uncle, and collided with him, nuzzling him. "I missed you so, so much. You cannot believe how much I've been doing since you went missing."
Nigel looked up, as one of Chaka's subjects reared up to slam his paws onto Ati. "ATI!" He roared, shoving the others away, and began sprinting towards him.
The subject slammed his paws down, Ati falling to the ground. The subject then threw Ati over his back, and began running towards where they were putting the prisoners.
"NO!" Nigel snarled, trying to catch up. "ATI, NO!"

Ajia looked at Frisk, his face becoming a light red. "O-Oh." He stammared.

Jack snarled, ripping through the crowd. "DAD!" He called. He kicked his paws into the side of one of the slaves, propelling him forward. "We've got an emergency! Kiko's missing!"

Kiko opened her eyes, seeing nothing but black. She was in the pit.

rubinaito
October 7th, 2016, 11:28 PM
Pony version > https://youtu.be/3W02NsP_mxE
Original > https://youtu.be/JImcvtJzIK8

rubinaito
October 7th, 2016, 11:35 PM
G'night.

Random Melody
October 7th, 2016, 11:36 PM
(Aw man! XD G'night!)

Kion gasped in shock, staggering backwards as he stared after Ati, ears laid back.

##

Chaka pinned Nuru down and laughed. "Not so tough, eh Queen?"
"Go burn in hell." Nuru hissed back.

##

Almasi sank her teeth deeper into Vincent's shoulder.
Vincent gasped.

##

"Kion," Kila faced her brother, eyes hard.
"Kila.." Kion stared at her, ears flat.

##

"Run," Vexy let Jasiri up.
Jasiri gave her a grateful glance before turning and bounding off.
Vexy turned and lunged for Nyota next.

##

"Well.." Tahila stared at Bunga. "Look who it is."
"Tahila," Bunga nodded.
"Your fighting for the wrong side."
"Not by choice." Bunga replied.
Tahila blinked.

Stario&Co.
October 7th, 2016, 11:48 PM
"Thomas!" Chumvi darted for the cage, only to be stopped by a certain hyena

"Not so fast!" Uvoua cackled

"Uvoua!" Chumvi snarled "This isn't your fight."

"It is now, since we hyenas joined Chaka. We're allies now." Uvoua smirked evily. "And if that's your son, he's good as gone."

"NO!!" Chumvi leaped forward, only to be pinned down by both hyenas and lions "THOMAS!!"

"DAD!" Thomas yowled, ears back. He watched in fear as leopards surrounded his cage.

##

"You stupid lioness!" The lion pinned down Wingu, a venomous grin on his face

"GO TO HELL!!" Wingu roared, clawing his muzzle. The lion replied by violently slapping her, placing a paw on her neck, choking her.

"You're gonna eat those words," The lion snarled.

Random Melody
October 7th, 2016, 11:55 PM
Sia lunged, knocking the lion aside. "OFF OF HER!"

##

"Im sorry," Kila said. "But this has gone too far!" She lunged, pinning her brother down.
Kion stared up at her, then swallowed and unsheathed his claws.

##

"Chumvi!" Nuru screamed.
"Quiet time~" Chaka sang, putting a paw over her throat.
"Get off my sister!" Almasi leaped off of Vincent and launched forward, knocking Chaka off of Nuru. "go back where you belong!"
"And whos gonna make me?" Chaka laughed, ready to shove her off, only to feel two more sets of paws and one pair of hands on his chest, forcing him to the ground.
"We are." Nyota, Furaha, Almasi and Nuru growled.
"Get off of me!" Chaka snarled, struggling, but he was pinned. "KION!"

##

Kion's head whipped around, his eyes widening.
Kila stared at him. "Dont do it.."
Kion swallowed.
"Dont just look at me! Help me!" Chaka roared.
Kion took one look at the fury in his eyes, and shoved Kila off before leaping to his paws and launching forward, first knocking Almasi off of Chaka with a growl.
"Masi!" Nuru leaped over to her side.
"..Ouch," Almasi mumbled, blood trickling down her face.
Kion stood there, ears flat.
Chaka smirked, pushing a shocked Nyota off and a terrified Furaha off before standing. "Good boy, Kion."

Stario&Co.
October 8th, 2016, 12:04 AM
"You little brat!" The lion raised his paw to strike Sia

"NO!!" Wingu shot forward

"Kill the cub," Uvoua ordered, flicking her ears with a smirk.

"DAD HELP!!" Thomas shrieked as the lions closed in

"TILL THE PRIDELANDS END!!!!"

"What on earth.....?" Uvoua looked up, then her ears went back "oh no."

"LION GUARD DEFEND!!!!!" Matope, Nguvu, and Kito whooped, running down the hill with a young egret.

Random Melody
October 8th, 2016, 12:10 AM
"Wingu!" Sia exclaimed.

##

"LION GUARD DEFEND!!!" Mwuza yowled, racing beside them. "OH HEY MUTT!" She leaped on Uvoua, smirking.

##

Chaka grinned, then suddenly lunged forward, slashing his claws over Almasi's throat.
Almasi jerked back, a shocked look crossing her face.
Chaka smirked, his claws sinking deep into her neck.
"NO!" Nuru screamed.
Almasi's mouth opened. "Nuru....Girls.....I...Love...You...." She managed to choke out, blood pouring from her neck. "...Take...C..." She didnt get another word out as her paws crumpled beneath her, her eyes glazing over.
"NO!!!!" Nuru roared. "ALMASI!"
Almost everybody stopped fighting, turning to watch.
Chaka stepped back with a manical grin.
"No.." Kion whispered.
"Masi.." Nyota whimpered, nuzzling her friend.
"Goodbye Almasi.." Furaha whispered.
"Almasi.." Kion closed his eyes for a moment, then opened them in shock.
"YOU can shut up!" Nuru roared, whirling on him. "She'd be alive if it werent for you! I wanted to trust you, Uncle Kion, really I did, but now I see your just a mons.." The words fell off of her tongue, because for the first time she saw exactly how much pain Kion was feeling right now, reflected in his amber eyes. This wasnt his choice, Nuru realized, guilt and pain stabbing at her.
Kion stared back at her silently, ears laid back.

(....What did I just do?)

Stario&Co.
October 8th, 2016, 12:20 AM
(NOOO ALMASI RANDOM WHYYY!!!!) "Fool," The lion snorted, easily taking the back of his paw and wacking Wingu, sending her flying into a rock.

Wingu coughed, spitting up blood, before landing hard on the ground

##

Get away get away!" Uvoua bucked about, trying to get Mwuza off

"BAD KITTY!!" Nguvu trumpeted, bashing Vincent's head.

"Whoo hoo!!" Anga leaped onto Rei, hitting her head constantly

##

"NOOO!!" Kito jumped onto Chaka, taking her claws and digging them into his eye, ripping it out.

(OHHHH WHAT IF KION FINALLY COMES TO HIS SENSES BY CHAKA ABOUT TO KILL KITO BUT KION SAVES HER AND JOINS THE REBELLION!!)

Random Melody
October 8th, 2016, 12:23 AM
(Hmm...Nah XD)
(I has a plan)

Sia screamed. "WINGU!"

##

"Why would I do that mongrel?" Mwuza giggled.

##

"OUCH!" Vincent yelped, ducking back.

##

Rei let out a scream. "GET OFF!!!"

##

Chaka simply shook Kito off, grinning wildly.
Kion stared at Nuru. "Say it."
"No." Nuru whispered.
"Say. It." Kion growled, stepping forward with fury suddenly blazing in his eyes.
Nyota and Furaha watched silently, wide-eyed.
"Its not true! Your not a mon--"
"DONT LIE!" Kion roared.
Nuru stepped back, ears flattening.
Everyone else stopped fighting, turning to watch.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 8th, 2016, 10:32 AM
Y'all havin fun

rubinaito
October 8th, 2016, 11:00 AM
Mneh x3

Stario&Co.
October 8th, 2016, 11:08 AM
(Lots of fun x3)

The guard stopped fighting a turned towards Kion, though Nguvu still had Poison upside down.

##

Wingu struggled to her feet, her left eye shut and bloody

##

Kito glared up at Kion I'm not buying this guilty crap she thought, before turning her gaze towards Chaka That eye is mine, you murderer

(Can I please take his eye? PLEASE!?!)

Random Melody
October 8th, 2016, 11:52 AM
(XD No, Star x3)

Mwuza turned to watch, bewildered.
"Im not lying." Nuru's quiet voice rang out around the silenced clearing.
"Yes, you are." Kion closed his eyes. "And that only makes it worse."
"But im not--"
"Stuff it!" Kion spat, opening his eyes again. "Im not in the mood for lies. No. Im not evil. Im not a monster, im not a killer, im not a murderer. Saying it, doesnt make it true, Nuru. If im not evil, why am I working for him? If im not a murderer, why have I killed countless times? If im not a monster, why have I only ever hurt my family?"
Nuru stared at him, ears back.

rubinaito
October 8th, 2016, 12:01 PM
Dame marched up. "ENOUGH!" Her voice rang out through the clearing. "You Pridelanders killed my little sister, Lisa! GET OUT BEFORE I RIP YOU TO SHREDS!" She bellowed, tears running down her face. She stared at Jua, aand swallowed.

Nami stood over her twin sister's body, shaking with rage.

Kio walked up. "Master Chaka, perhaps we should end this battle." She suggested gently.

Random Melody
October 8th, 2016, 12:04 PM
"Right." Chaka nodded, then flicked his tail at Kion. "Back to--"
"You shut it." Kion snarled, whirling on him, too furious at the moment to actually think. "You killed my niece. You were the reason my brother died without knowing, even for a second, that I was proud of him. And only Mufasa knows what else you've done. You forced my family out of their home, and you made me help you. You turned me into someone im not and I couldnt hate anyone as much as I hate you. Your nothing. And you'll never be anything."
Chaka narrowed his eyes at him.
Everyone gasped.
"He's gonna get killed." Vexy whispered, ready to come forward.
Vincent held her back, eyes wide.
Bunga looked from Chaka to Kion, terrified.
Nuru, Nyota and Furaha stepped back, eyes widening.
"Okay," Chaka said calmly. "Im going to let that slide." He turned away. "Battles over. Back to Pride Rock, now." He growled.
"Nope! I dont take orders from you." Kion growled back, still too furious to think about what he was doing. "Go to hell, Chaka, and and wait for me there."
Vincent and Vexy froze, wide-eyed. "No!"
Nuru blinked, surprised by their reactions.
Furaha and Nyota exchanged a glance.
Bunga froze.
Chaka stopped, then slowly turned around to stare at Kion, his dark blue eyes narrowed. "What." He growled darkly. "Did you just say?"
It was then that Kion was snapped back, and the angry expression on his face slowly melted into one of pure terror, and he took a step back, wide-eyed.

(oooh. Here we go. x3)

rubinaito
October 8th, 2016, 12:06 PM
Chaka hasn't Registered that Lisa is dead, and Nami made her first kill. XD
Mmm, Leopard tastes delicious...
Shut it.

Random Melody
October 8th, 2016, 12:09 PM
(He will XD)

"What," Chaka repeated, slowly padding toward Kion. "Did. You. Just. Say."
Kion didnt say another word, stepping back.
"Answer. Me." Chaka snarled.
"S-sorry," Kion's ears went back.
"Really?"
"Yes sir."
"I dont believe that." Chaka stopped directly in front of him, eyes narrowed. "Your too useful to kill, so i'll let you off with a....Warning."
Vexy inhaled, wide-eyed.
Vincent closed his eyes.
Kila and Tahila exchanged a glance, confused.
Nuru, Nyota and Furaha looked bewildered and terrified at the same time.
Kion flinched. "Sorry.."
"You will be." Chaka unsheathed his claws.
"Heck no! Dont you DARE touch my Kion!" Bunga practically roared, about to come forward, but Vincent held him back, too.
"Theres nothing you can do," Vincent whispered to the honey badger, opening his eyes again.
But Bunga had his gaze locked on Chaka, eyes burning with rage.
Chaka simply raised a paw and slashed it down Kion's face, leaving deep, jagged claw marks on his cheek.
Kion let out a gasp, drawing back slightly with his ears flat.
Vexy closed her eyes.
Vincent let out a soft sigh.
Bunga looked completely furious at this point.
Nuru gasped, eyes wide with shock.
Nyota and Furaha squeaked, ducking back. "Mother of Mufasa.."
Kila opened her mouth, wide-eyed, and Tahila was speechless.
Chaka stared at Kion coldly before looking at Nuru. "The battle is over. Take your people and leave." With that, he flicked his tail to his own people, sending Kion a glare before heading back to Pride Rock.
Chaka's troops glanced at Kion, a few slaves looking sympathetic, before following, with the exception of Bunga, Vincent and Vexy.
Kion slowly lifted a paw to his face, then pulled it back and stared at the blood, ears back.
"Kion!" Bunga shoved Vincent's paw off his shoulder and ran to Kion. "Are you okay?"
"Yeah. I..." Kion trailed off, looking away. "Im...Im used to it anyway."

(Okie. Now im waiting for Star x3)

rubinaito
October 8th, 2016, 12:22 PM
Dame picked her sister's body up, but Nami scratched her in the process. Dame glared, and walked up to her father. She murmured the news in his ear, glancing back at Nami and the torn up leopard when she told him what she had done.

Nami scowled, digging her claws into the dead flesh of the leopard. She sliced through the fur of the leopard, and cut it's pelt off, dragging the pelt behind her and leaving the corpse it belonged to to rot.

Kio picked up Nami, and walked behind Chaka. Nami still had the pelt firm in her maw.

Stario&Co.
October 8th, 2016, 01:48 PM
(First off, thank you for waiting.
Second, CAN I PLEASE TAKE HIS EYE!?!? PLEASE!!!!! IT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!!! HE'S GONNA DIE ANYWAY!!!)

##

"AND STAY OUT!" Anga laughed as Uvoua and her hyenas fled

"Does that mean I have to let him go?" Nguvu asked, Poison still hanging upside down from her trunk

"Yes Nguvu," Matope said with a laugh

##

Kito looked up at Kion, trying to get him to look at her

##

Wingu hissed at the lion as he bounded away, before collapsing in exhaustion

"Wingu!" Ziwa shot over to her, a worried look on his face

"I'm fine," Wingu gasped. "Just tired. And I hurt like hell."

Random Melody
October 8th, 2016, 01:53 PM
(Your wlcome. And maybe in the next battle x3)

"Bye mongrel!" Mwuza laughed.

##

"Uncle Kion?" Nuru stepped forward, but Kion stepped back, but there was nothing but pain in his eyes.
"You need to leave." He muttered, looking down at his paws.
Nuru blinked, ears back.
Nyota stared at her father.
Furaha put an arm around her silently, looking at her own father with pain in her eyes.
Bunga stayed at Kion's side, a concerned look on his face as Vincent and Vexy made their way over.

##

"I know." Chaka sighed, glancing back and closing his eyes for a moment.

##

"You sure your okay?" Sia asked.

rubinaito
October 8th, 2016, 02:11 PM
(Random, you're making my heart hurt for Chaka. *pets Chaka* There, There, nobody's going to hurt you.)

Nami walked into her cave, ignoring them, and began cleaning the pelt. She laid it out, and washed away the blood and flesh that was still stuck to it, leaving behind a thin layer of skin. She dragged it out onto a flat rock, to let the skin dry.

Kiu watched, it obviously not being the worst thing she had seen. She turned, leaving Nami to grieve, and padded up to Kion. "Here," She said gently, and began cleaning the wound that Chaka gave him.

Sari began pacing in front of two of the three leopards that cornered Chaka's cubs. "Why," She asked, snarling, as she fixed them with a cold stare. "Did you attempt to kill cubs?"

"They were-"

"I don't CARE if they were Chaka's cubs. You broke the law that both Nuru, Maneno, AND Chaka had set for their kingdoms! I don't know if I should trust you with finding my brother, but you might as well do something useful. Go!"

Random Melody
October 8th, 2016, 02:17 PM
(Really? You feel bad for Chaka? O.o)

Bunga audibly growled, eyes darkening.
Kion glanced at him before pulling away from Kiu. "Lets just get back."
"Uncle.." Nuru whispered.
"Im sorry." Kion didnt look at her as he turned and bounded away.
Vincent and Vexy exchanged a glance and followed.
Bunga let out a sigh.
"Bunga?" Nyota said softly.
"Yes?" Bunga asked.
"You can help my Daddy right?"
Bunga nodded. "Im gonna do what I can." He said simply before turning and bounding after the others.

##

Nuru looked down at Almasi, pain filling her eyes.
"She'll always be with us," Furaha murmured, putting her other arm around Nuru.
"I know.." Nuru bent down, pressing her nose into her sisters fur, and Nyota did the same silently.

Stario&Co.
October 8th, 2016, 02:18 PM
(Fiiine X3 I'll have patience)

"Yeah," Wingu struggled to her feet

"The last time you said that you nearly died from sickness," Jinju said, padding up to them

##

"You heard him Miss Nuru," Kito snorted "leave the monster and let's go."

"Kito!" Akiki scolded

"I don't care!" Kito snapped "If he REALLY cared about us, he would use his roar to finish that murderer! Almasi and Uncle Kopa are dead because of him!"

##

"Put him down Nguvu," Anga chucked

"If you insist," Nguvu shrugged, lighting Poison high into the air before slamming down, shoving his head down inside the ground

##

"You heard her," Maneno snarled, standing beside Sari "leave."

Random Melody
October 8th, 2016, 02:31 PM
"You shut up!" Nyota snarled, whirling on her little sister. "None of this is his fault!"
"Calm down, Nyota," Nuru warned.
Nyota glared at Kito for a moment longer, then whirled around and bounded off.
"Nyota!" Furaha followed.
"Im coming back," Nuru stared down at her own little sister, pain in her eyes. "When this is all over, im coming back to bury you, sister." She touched her nose to Almasi's head before following her friends, and the rest of her people followed as well.

##

"Kion," Bunga said as they stopped at the lake. "Are you alright?"
"No? Yes? Does it matter? Im a monster!" Kion spat, glaring at his reflection.
"Your not a monster." Bunga murmured, but Kion just shook his head.

rubinaito
October 8th, 2016, 02:35 PM
Kiu glanced at Bunga, padding next to him. "Make sure his wound is cleaned thoroughly twice a day, or else it will get infected," She advised Bunga, flicking her ears at Kion. "The wound is deep, so infection would be bad. Keep it bound with baobob leaves, to absorb the blood. I've been Chaka's maid/healer for most of my life, and you're lucky that he didn't hit an important arterie." She advised Bunga. "He's clumsy, ignorant, and- actually, forget I said that." She bowed her head, and scurried up to Chaka's side, to tend to his wounds.

Random Melody
October 8th, 2016, 02:39 PM
Bunga nodded slightly.
"You go ahead, back to Pride Rock." Kion murmured. "I need to think."
"Alright," Bunga sighed. "Im here if you need me, Kai." He reached up and kissed his cheek before bounding off.
Kion looked down into the water silently, ears back.

##

Chaka flopped down on his side inside Pride Rock with a huff, an annoyed look on his face.

rubinaito
October 8th, 2016, 02:59 PM
Kiu began tending to the wounds he got, paws flying with ease. "Master Chaka, is it possible that we could combine kingdoms?" She asked. "After all, your daughter, Dame, is the same age as one of the princes. Combing kingdoms would be in the best interest for both, as less bloodshed would occur." (So, the idea is is that Chaka could consider it, but then the Pridelanders say no, and that's the second battle.)

Stario&Co.
October 8th, 2016, 03:10 PM
Kito watched Nyota leave, hurt all over her face.

"Kito..." Akiki reached out a paw, but Kito spun around and bounded away "Crap," Akiki turned and bounded after Nyota

##

Great, now she hates me Kito thought as she ran Am I just not cut out for this? Maybe I shouldn't be a part of this war. She kept running, tears blinding her gaze.

##

"Nyota!" Akiki leaped in front of Nyota "Hold on a second!"

rubinaito
October 8th, 2016, 03:12 PM
(Star. Jua. You've forgotten him... :( )

Random Melody
October 8th, 2016, 03:12 PM
(oooh. Good idea)

Chaka tipped his head thoughtfully, tail flicking back and forth. "Perhaps," He hummed.

##

Nyota skidded to a sharp stop, eyes hard. "What." She spat.

##

(Original Song: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gepFsHx-2ak)

Kion stood by the lake silently, ears flat as he stared down into the water, not recognizing who he saw. Music began playing out of nowhere, and almost unconciously, Kion began to sing.

"If im a lion,
Then why dont I feel so tough?
Heh...Im as strong as a stone,
Even thats not enough," He kicked a pebble into the water, frowning.

"Theres something jagged in me,
And i've made such mistakes.
I thought that lion's were strong...
Though I feel...I could break." He closed his eyes.

"Would you believe,
That i've always wished I could be,
Somebody else?
Yet I cant see...
What I need to do to be the lion I wanna be.." Kion sang softly, a tear running down his muzzle and dropping into the water below. He turned away with a sigh, and started walking.

"I've been told my whole life,
What to do, what to say." He frowned down at his paws.

"Nobody showed me that there,
Might be some better way." He looked up at the sky briefly, then turned away, leaning his forehead against a tree.

"And now I feel like im lost,
I dont know what to do.
The ground is sinking away..
Im about to fall through." He sighed, turning away from the tree and leaning sideways against it.

"Would you believe,
That i've always wished I could be,
Somebody else?
Yet I cant see,
What I need to do to be the lion I wanna be..." He closed his eyes.

"To be the lion I wanna be..."

Stario&Co.
October 8th, 2016, 03:31 PM
(Sorry Red!

Also that's a good idea!

And RANDOM YOU MT LITTLE PONY'D IT!!!!)

Kito squeaked when she rammed into someone, falling back.

"Well lookie here," Purred a leopard "It's Kion's little runt

"That lion has been talking back to the boss way to much," the tiger snarled "How's about we teach him a lesson? Starting with this cub."

"You read my mind," the leopard grinned, lifting a paw and wacking Kito, sending her flying into a tree."

Kito yowled in pain, quickly getting to her paws, only to be knocked down by the same paws, only this time, claws racked her entire left side. She grabbed the leopard's paw in her teeth and bit down.

"OW!!" the leopards roared "Little brat!" he snatched Kito up in his jaws, biting down. Kito screeched as she her some of her bones crack, then squeaked as she was thrown again, flying through the air and landing hard on a rock.

"Let's finish you off," the leopard unsheathed his claws, clawing Kito's stomach.

"That's enough!" the tiger ordered, stepping in front of the leopard "This is wasting time. Let her bleed to death."

"Fine," the leopard snorted, then they both turned and fled.

##

"I understand you're upset Nyota," Akiki said "but Kito doesn't know better. She's just a kid, just a few inches taller than a hare."

##

"You have a nice voice," Lilly sat best to Kion

Random Melody
October 8th, 2016, 03:34 PM
(Yes.)
(Yes I did.)

Kion looked up, ears flicking in surprise. Then he shrugged and looked away. "Thanks."

##

Nyota stared back at her silently, pain behind the rage in her eyes.

Stario&Co.
October 8th, 2016, 03:44 PM
(YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!)

"You were like that yourself once," Akiki nudged Nyota "I know these times are hard, but we can't turn on eachother for one's opinion. Maybe Kito is wrong, but instead of somebody shouting at her, I think she needs what you need."

##

Lilly smiled before looking up at the sky. "So who is it?"

Random Melody
October 8th, 2016, 03:46 PM
(Aww Thanks! x3)

Kion looked at her, confused. "Huh?"

##

Nyota looked away. "And that is?"

Stario&Co.
October 8th, 2016, 03:52 PM
(:squee::squee::squee:)

The lion you want to be," Lilly didn't move her gaze "I'd like to meet him."

##

"A sister," Akiki smiled, then jumped at the sound of a scream. "What on earth"

##

Out of nowhere, a mango fell on Yame, exploding and covering him in stickiness

Random Melody
October 8th, 2016, 03:56 PM
Kion went silent for a moment. "Someone whos not a monster." He said eventually, smiling halfheartedly as he looked away. "Someone who can be there for his family.."

##

Nyota frowned slightly, then jumped.

##

"EWWW!" Yame shrieked. "GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFF!!!"
Lindsay burst out laughing.
"Well," Naruka snickered.
Abasi and Kioka fell to their sides, laughing like heck.

rubinaito
October 8th, 2016, 03:57 PM
Dame breathed in as the sun began to set, and walked into the Pridelander's camp. She stayed in the shadows, unnoticed. "Jua," She called from a bush.

Nami padded up to Kito. "Who did this?" Her voice was calm, quiet. She hated the Pridelanders, true, but this was a cub that was smaller than her. "Tell me." She helped Kito up, eyes burning coldly with rage. In the dust next to her was her leopard pelt, cleansed and dried already.

Sari sighed. "The sooner this is over, Maneno, the sooner we can see our cubs again."

Nigel was running across the Pridelands. "Come at me you circus freaks!" He shouted over his shoulder as some of Chaka's slaves sprinted after him. "I'm king of the rainforest for a reason you jerks!" He gazed back at Priderock. "I'm coming, Ati."

Ati blinked his eyes open, Kiko stirring next to him. He gazed around the chamber, tail tightening around Kiko. The flickering fire in the middle revealed the collar clasped on him and Kito, and he stared across the cave as Bunga walked in. He was in Priderock. "Bung-" He started to call out, but the chain jerked back, cutting him off. A black tiger stared, emotionless, at Ati, chain in his maw. Ati growled, the roar rising up, but the tiger yanked the chain again, the collar cutting into his throat.

Stario&Co.
October 8th, 2016, 04:42 PM
"That was Kito!" Akiki exclaimed, bounding towards the scream

##

Kito looked up at Nami. She opened her mouth to speak, then fainted, collapsing on her leg

##

"Dame!" Jua bounded up to her "You'll be seen!"

##

"I just hope there alright," Maneno sighed

##

"Pfffffffft!" Askari fell backwards, howling in laughter.

Zawadi covered her mouth, though a few giggles slipped out.

Random Melody
October 8th, 2016, 04:49 PM
"I dont know." Kion muttered, looking at his paws. "Somebody. Somebody who isnt who I am now."

##

Bunga gasped, his hand flying up to his mouth as he stared at Ati, wide-eyed.

##

(Ooooh, what if they make Ati a slave too?~ Then when the last battle comes, he convinces Kion to use the Roar against Chaka! XD)

##

Nyota turned and took off after her.

##

Yame let out a groan. "GROSSSSS!!!"
"Shut up brother," Lindsay giggled.
Naruka laughed. "Yame, I am so sorry. I was trying to hit Kioka!" She giggled, jumping down from the tree.
"What?!?!?" Kioka and Yame shouted together.

rubinaito
October 8th, 2016, 05:12 PM
(Chaka can try. But unlike with Kion, he won't succeed in breaking him. Plus, that's what I was doing anyways X3)

Ati growled, and snapped at the tiger. "Let me off!" He kept Kiko curled up with him. "I ain't some slave!" He grabbed the chain with his maw, and yanked back, tearing the chain out of the tiger's mouth, and a few teeth being torn out of his captors mouth in the process. He whipped the chain at the tiger, the chain coiling around their neck. He yanked back, and the tiger slammed onto the floor. "Nobody can keep me down," He growled, kicking the tiger away.

Dame shook her head. "I don't care, Jua." She smiled, and licked his nose. "They can drag me away and beat me to the ground if they please. At least it's better than being with my father, and Nami. She's gone crazy since Lisa died, and has the pelt of the leopard who had killed her." She hesitated, before smiling faintly. "At least things are normal with you~" She nuzzled him.

Nigel found himself cornered, a smirk tugging at the edges of his mouth. "Oh no~" He purred. "I've been cornered! Whatever shall I do?" He gasped dramatically, placing a paw to his forehead.

The two who had been chasing him exchanged odd glances, before lunging at Nigel.

Nigel grinned, and smashed their jeads together. "First," He purred, flicking his tail. "You're idiots. Second, nobody can keep me away from my love, Ati. And third, you can't fight for your life." He flicked his tail once more, before padding off.

Random Melody
October 8th, 2016, 05:28 PM
"Yeah! Go Ati!" Bunga cheered.
"Shut it, badger." Chaka growled, walking inside.
"You first, metal head." Bunga shot, looking at him with sudden fury in his eyes. He hurts my Kion again and....I swear...
Chaka glared at him, eyes narrow.
"Oooh, im soooo intimidated." Bunga mocked, glaring back before stalking out of the cave.
Chaka glared after him and growled, then looked at Ati.

rubinaito
October 8th, 2016, 05:40 PM
Ati raised an eyebrow. "What? You gonna hurt me, and break me like you did to Kion?" He asked, a slightly mocking tone to his voice. "You gonna play mind games? Cause I assure you, you can't break me."

Random Melody
October 8th, 2016, 05:47 PM
Kion looked at the water for a moment, then turned, only to come face to face with a shadow-like version of him. "What.."
"Hello," The shadow him smirked. His voice was dark, his eyes bloodred. His black mane flowed, his slightly faded gray pelt glittering. As far as coloring went, he looked nothing like Kion, but it...Was him.
"Who are you?" Kion backed up.
The shadow Kion chuckled. "Pity; You cant recognize yourself." He spoke.
Kion's ears flattened. "What."
"Greetings," The shadow waved a paw, smiling manically. "This is the first time i've been out since the amulet."
Kion stared at him, confused.
"Im your dark side, Kion. Your demon." Shadow Kion said. "I've been controlling you since..." He tapped a claw on his chin thoughtfully. "....When were you born?"
Kion growled. "What do you want."
"Power." Shadow Kion tipped his head. "I have enough, but I want more, you see. And, i've finally gained enough control to come out and talk to you in person."
"In person?"
"You know that voice in your head that tells you to do bad things?" Shadow Kion asked. "Tells you to kill, etc. Thats me."
"So your doing all of this?!" Kion almost screamed.
"Basically," Shadow Kion replied. "Im also controlling Chaka, but since I was assigned to you, I control you more."
"So Chaka's not really evil?"
"No, he's evil alright. Im just the one thats been giving him power. I've been giving you power too, however," Shadow Kion rolled his eyes. "You dont use it like he does."
"Cause im not like him." Kion spat back.
"Not yet." Shadow Kion replied, lifting into the air slightly as shadows waved from his pelt. "Im working on it...However, it is quite hard."
Kion narrowed his eyes. "Leave me alone."
"No can-do." Shadow Kion laughed; A searing pain went through Kion's head.
Kion let out a gasp, stumbling backwards. "What in Mufasa's name was that?!"
"I can cause you pain, too." Shadow Kion smiled. "I could even kill you...But, killing you would kill me."
Kion growled, clenching his teeth. "Just go away."
"I cant do that." Shadow Kion smirked. "You cant escape me, Kion..." He lowered himself to the ground and grinned crookedly.

"I will keep quiet.
You won't even know I'm here.
You won't suspect a thing.
You won't see me in the mirror.
But I crept into your heart,
You can't make me disappear." He padded forward until he was nose to nose with Kion, smiling menacingly.

"Til I make you."

Kion stepped back, ears flattening.

"I made myself at home,
In the cobwebs and the lies.
I'm learning all your tricks.
I can hurt you from inside." Shadow Kion let out a thundering laugh.

Kion let out a small screech as pain seared through him, teeth clenching.

"I made myself a promise;
You would never see me cry,
Til I make you." Shadow Kion grinned.

Kion gulped.

"You'll never know what hit you.
Won't see me closing in.
I'm gonna make you suffer.
This hell you put me in.
I'm underneath your skin.
The devil within." Shadow Kion smirked evilly.

Kion growled, but a searing pain in his head shut him up real quick.

I will be here.
When you think you're all alone.
Seeping through the cracks.
I'm the poison in your bones." Shadow Kion tipped his head, shadows waving off of him.

"My love is your disease.
I won't let it set you free.
Til I break you." He chuckled.

Kion stared at him, ears laid back.

Won't see me closing in.
This hell you put me in.
The devil within.
You'll never know what hit you." Shadow Kion let out a laugh.

Kion flinched, pain searing through him.

"I tried to be the lover to your nightmare.
Look what you made of me.
Now I'm a heavy burden that you can't bear.
I'll make you see." Shadow Kion's eyes darkened slightly, before he grinned cruelly.

Won't see me closing in.
This hell you put me in.
The devil within.
You'll never know what hit you.
The devil within." He stepped back, starting to fade.

Kion winced.

"You'll never know what hit you." Shadow Kion whispered before seeping back into Kion.
Kion shuddered, and shook his head furiously.

rubinaito
October 8th, 2016, 06:27 PM
Out to eat; bbl.

Random Melody
October 8th, 2016, 06:29 PM
(Kay, bai!~)

Kion frowned, staring down into the lake, shoulders hunched.
"Kai?" Bunga bounded up to him. "I need to tell you something."
"What?" Kion asked.
"I love you," Bunga said quietly.
"I love you too." Kion sighed.
Bunga looked at him. "Your still upset, arent you?"
"Yeah. I mean....." Kion heaved out a sigh and looked away.
Bunga sighed, then gave him a small smile.

"I cant pretend," He sang. "To know how you feel."

"But know that im here;
Know that im real.
Say what you want,
Or dont talk at all." He put a hand under Kion's chin and lifted his head so their gazes met. "Im not gonna let you fall."

Kion smiled slightly, reddening.

"Reach for my hand," Bunga chuckled.

"Cause its held out for you.
My shoulders are small,
But you can cry on them too.
Everything changes,
But one thing is true; Understand...
You'll always be more than a friend." He let off a cute smirk.

Kion laughed, turning even redder.

Bunga chuckled.

"You used to brave the world,
All on your own.
But now,
I wont let you go,
Go it alone.
Be who you wanna be,
Always stand tall.
Not gonna let you fall." He leaned forward, resting his head against Kion's, and taking one of Kion's paws in his hands.

"Reach for my hand;
Cause its held out for you.
My shoulders are small;
But you can cry on them, too.
Everything changes,
But one thing is true; Understand,
You'll always be more than a friend."

Kion smiled softly.

"I never knew you could take me so far,
I've always wanted to hope that you are,
The one,
I need!" He sang back.

"Reach for my hand," Bunga giggled. "Cause its held out for you!"

"My shoulders are strong," Kion chuckled. "But you can cry on them too!"

"Everything changes," Bunga sang.

"But one thing is true," Kion replied. "Understand."

"You'll always be more than a friend." They sang together.

"Reach for my hand," Kion sang softly.

"Cause its held out for you.
My shoulders are strong,
But you can cry on them too.
Everything changes,
But one thing is true; Understand....."

"You'll always be more than...A friend~" Bunga finished before kissing him.

Stario&Co.
October 8th, 2016, 07:50 PM
[ QUOTE=Harley Quinn;4009](Chaka can try. But unlike with Kion, he won't succeed in breaking him. Plus, that's what I was doing anyways X3)

Ati growled, and snapped at the tiger. "Let me off!" He kept Kiko curled up with him. "I ain't some slave!" He grabbed the chain with his maw, and yanked back, tearing the chain out of the tiger's mouth, and a few teeth being torn out of his captors mouth in the process. He whipped the chain at the tiger, the chain coiling around their neck. He yanked back, and the tiger slammed onto the floor. "Nobody can keep me down," He growled, kicking the tiger away.

Dame shook her head. "I don't care, Jua." She smiled, and licked his nose. "They can drag me away and beat me to the ground if they please. At least it's better than being with my father, and Nami. She's gone crazy since Lisa died, and has the pelt of the leopard who had killed her." She hesitated, before smiling faintly. "At least things are normal with you~" She nuzzled him.

Nigel found himself cornered, a smirk tugging at the edges of his mouth. "Oh no~" He purred. "I've been cornered! Whatever shall I do?" He gasped dramatically, placing a paw to his forehead.

The two who had been chasing him exchanged odd glances, before lunging at Nigel.

Nigel grinned, and smashed their jeads together. "First," He purred, flicking his tail. "You're idiots. Second, nobody can keep me away from my love, Ati. And third, you can't fight for your life." He flicked his tail once more, before padding off.[/QUOTE]

(NIGEL IS A FREAKING BOSS!!!!!!)

"Kito!"
Akiki exclaimed, bounding over to the cub "Great kings, what happened!?"

##

"It's just some mango juice Yame," Zawadi giggled, walking over and licking his cheek "And it's sweet too!"

##

"You really are something else," Jua purred, nuzzling her

##

(What if the Pridelands, Outlands, Desert, and Rainforest came together in the final battle?)

##

"THAT WAS SO CUTE!!!!!" squealed a lion slave from behind a bush, fingerling at Kion and Bunga

Random Melody
October 8th, 2016, 09:23 PM
"See you later, alright?" Bunga asked, glancing back with a small laugh.
"Aight." Kion smiled at him.
"Love you." Bunga leaned forward and kissed him again.
"Love you too."
Bunga smiled, then turned and bounded off.Kion glanced back, ears flattening, then closed his eyes. Oh no.
Oh yes, Shadow Kion purred in his head. We'll be having so much fun from now on.

##

"Kito!" Nyota screeched, bounding up.

##

Yame blinked, then smiled. "Yeah," He said. "guess its not that bad."

Stario&Co.
October 8th, 2016, 11:11 PM
(RANDOM MY MOM GOT THE LION KING 2 ON DVD!!!!!!!!!)

##

"Then don't make such a fuss over it!" Zawadi giggled

"GET A CAVE!!!!" Zoe shouted from behind a rock

Zawadi stopped dead in her tracks

##

Kito remained unconscious, her body shuddering in pain

"She needs medical attention!" Akiki reached down to grab Kito

rubinaito
October 8th, 2016, 11:13 PM
("I'm back~" And yes, Nigel is a boss.)

Lune walked up to Chaka, eyes blazing. "You idiot!" She turned, and slammed her back paws into his chest before turning back around. "Do you know what you have done, Chaka!" She roared in his face. "Do you?" She turned her head, and began pacing. "You just brought Sol and Artemis into this battle. You haven't even noticed that it's been dusk for THREE HOURS NOW!" She growled.

"Beware, Beware, Be skeptical,
Of their smiles, their smiles, of plated gold.
Deceit, so natural.
But a wolf in sheep's clothing is more than a warning!""

"Baa Baa black sheep, have you any soul?"
"No sir, by the way, what the heck are morals?"
"Jack be nimble jack be quick!"
~Deleted Lyrics~
"So could you...
Tell me, how you're sleeping easy,
How your only thinking of yourself.
Show me how you justify telling all your lies like second nature!
Listen, mark my words one day,
You will pay, you will pay,
Karma's going to come collect your debt!" Lune shoved Chaka backwards, pinning him down.

"Aware, aware, you stalk your prey
With criminal mentality
You sink your teeth into the people you depend on
Infecting everyone, you're quite the problem
Fee-fi-fo-fum, you better run and hide
I smell the blood of a petty little coward"

"Jack, be lethal, Jack, be slick
Jill will leave you lonely dying in a filthy ditch."

"So could you
Tell me how you're sleeping easy
How you're only thinking of yourself
Show me how you justify
Telling all your lies like second nature
Listen, mark my words: one day (one day)
You will pay, you will pay
Karma's gonna come collect your debt." Her expression softened, and she cupped Chaka face with a paw.

"Maybe you'll change
Abandon all your wicked ways
Make amends and start anew again
Maybe you'll see
All the wrongs you did to me
And start all over, start all over again-" Herface changed, into a cold sneer.

"Who am I kidding?
Now, let's not get overzealous here
You've always been a huge piece of dung!
If I could kill you I would
But it's frowned upon in all fifty states
Having said that, burn in Hell!" She shouted, before clawing him across the face. "You will die soon, Chaka, unless you reverse your ways." She hissed as a warning, before she faded away, as if it had been nothing but a dream.

~*~

Dame leaned into Jua, watching the stars twinkle in the dim lighting... "Wait, why isn't the sun down yet?"

~*~

Artemis was breathing heavily, blood running down his black coat. "Fool," He raised his head, red eyes gleaming. "You cannot kill me. I am the Nightmare King, ruler of the night, and the son of Death herself. She will not accept me into her embrace until I have finished you off!" He laughed, a maniacal look in his eyes. "Aha! Ha! Hahahaha!"

Sol growled. "Brother, listen to yourself. You are insane! You must cease this at once-"

"Or what?" Artemis sneered. "You'll roar at me? We both know that if you Roared, life would be wiped out for miles."

Sol let out a snarl, his golden eyes gleaming in the light of dusk.

Random Melody
October 8th, 2016, 11:33 PM
Chaka only rolled his eyes.

##

Oooooh~ Shadow Kion giggled in Kion's head. Its still nighttime. Sol and Artemis have been fighting for a while...Oooooooh, maybe they'll cause it to be day and night at the same time! That'll be something, wont i--
"SHUT UP!!!!!" Kion roared aloud.
Alright fiesty, be like that. Shadow Kion let out a loud laugh.
Kion winced, falling silent as pain seared through his head.
And maybe a little of this... Shadow Kion hummed.
Kion let out a gasp, his paws crumpling beneath him, claws digging into the ground. "What ar-are you doing?!" He gasped, pain shooting through everywhere in his body at once.
Showing you that you cant shut me up, of course~ Shadow Kion replied sweetly. I can hurt you, without even touching you!~
"Well stop it!" Kion screeched, jerking his head back as another spasm of pain went through him.
If you insist~ Shadow Kion purred, and the pain stopped. However, now you know that if I want to talk, I talk~ Got it?
"Fine." Kion spat, pushing himself to his paws and staggering forward a little.
Salty~ Shadow Kion laughed.

Stario&Co.
October 8th, 2016, 11:50 PM
(For real Random I don't know how she got it but she did!"

##

"Nuru!" Akiki exclaimed, bounding up with Nota, Kito hanging from her jaws "It's Kito!"

##

"I don't think it's anything to worry about," Jua replied, pressing closer to her

Random Melody
October 8th, 2016, 11:59 PM
(AWESOOOMMMEEE~)
(Also, I asked my niece who she shipped, an she said KionXFuli. -_-)
(KIUNGA FOREVER!!!)
(FANGIRLING SO HAAARRRDDD!~)

"Kion!" Bunga bounded up, concern crossing his face. "You okay? I heard you scream!"
"Im good." Kion looked at him and gave a small smile, blushing slightly.
Bunga looked at him, the concerned look leaving his face and a smile appearing, his fur heating up.

##

Nuru whirled around. "My goodness!"
Nyota bounded beside Akiki, wide-eyed.

Stario&Co.
October 9th, 2016, 12:06 AM
KIUNGA IS LIFE!!!!!

##

"Kito!?" Mane rushed up to them. "What happened!? Who did this?"

"I don't know!" Akiki replied "We found her like this!"

"You just left her alone!?!?!?!?!?" Maneno roared "Do you realize life has been a living HELL!?!?"

Random Melody
October 9th, 2016, 12:12 AM
(YAS!!!! KIUNGA! IS! LIIIIFFFEEE!!!!)
(IM SERIOUSLY IN HERE, FANGIRLING MYY HEAD OFF.)
(P.S, my niece is about to slap me with her guitar because im making her mad by fangirling over Kiunga because she ships Fion XDDD)

"I love you," Kion blurted out, face red.
Bunga gave him a cute smirk. "Love you more."
"No." Kion scoffed. "I love you more."
"No, I love you more."
"We could argue about this all day," Kion said, smiling. "But, you cant deny the truth."
"No, I cant." Bunga replied, smirking. "And the truth is; I love you more!"

##

Nyota stepped back, ears flat.

Stario&Co.
October 9th, 2016, 12:25 AM
(How old is your niece? x3)

"Calm down Maneno!" Chumvi exclaimed "Kito isn't getting better by this pointless arguing!"

As if to prove Chumvi's point, Kito let out a whimper, shivering "D....Daddy...."

Maneno's eyes widened in shock, then he sighed

"Let's just get her into a bed," Akiki sighed, walking over to a mossy nest a placing Kito inside.

Random Melody
October 9th, 2016, 12:30 AM
(Nine x3)

Nyota stared at her little sister. No...No way Daddy would do that....Would...Would he?

##

"Nooo, I love you more!" At this point, Kion and Bunga were face to face.
"No, I love you more!"
"No, I love you more!"
"Nonsense! I love you more!"
"No, I love youuuu more!"
"Yeah?" Bunga asked, smirking.
"Yeah."
"Yeah?"
"Yeah.."
"Yeah?!"
"Yeah!"
"YEAH?" Bunga's voice rose, a grin on his face.
"YEAH!" Kion raised his voice as well, smiling.
"Yeah, RIGHT!" Bunga kissed him.

Stario&Co.
October 9th, 2016, 12:39 AM
(................................................. ...................XD)

"Let's leave her to rest," Chumvi sighed. everyone nodded, then turned to leave

"Wait...." Kito cracked her eyes open "Can....Yota stay?"

##

"The sun'll come out, tomorrow," Zawadi sang "Bet you bottom dollar that tomorrow, there'll be sun.'

"Just thinking about, tomorrow," Zoe sang "clears away the cobwebs and the sorrow, 'till there's none."

Random Melody
October 9th, 2016, 12:45 AM
(Whats so funny? XD)

Nyota snapped out of her thoughts, and looked at her little sister. "Of course I will," She said gently, padding over.

##

"When im stuck with a day," Naruka sang. "Thats gray,"
"And lonely," Abasi put a paw around his sister, smiling. "I just stick out my chin,"
"and grin," Kioka sat beside them, smiling. "And saayyyy,"
"Ohhh," Yame sang, smiling at Zawadi. "The sun'll come out, tomorrow."

##

"Okay," Kion pulled back after a moment, giggling. "I guess its a tie."
"Nah," Bunga waved a hand. "I love you more."
Kion stuck his tongue out at him, chuckling.

Stario&Co.
October 9th, 2016, 01:00 AM
(Things X3)

"Thanks...." Kito mumbled
"We'll be outside," Maneno gave Kito one last glance before padding outside with everyone else,

##

"So you gotta hang on 'till tomorrow," Zawadi sang, smiling back "Come what may.."
"Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow," Zoe, Mila, Nia, and Askari sang together "You're only a day away!"

Random Melody
October 9th, 2016, 01:08 AM
"Tomorrow, tommorrow," Naruka sang.
"I love ya, tomorrow!" Kioka and Abasi sang.
"You only a daaaayyyy!"
"Aaaaawaaayyyy!" Yame sang.

##

Nyota settled down beside her sister. "Who did this to you?" She asked softly.

##

"Whatever." Kion snorted, flopping down on his side.
Bunga chuckled, laying down and snuggling up to him. "Hey, Kai?"
"Hmm?"
"I love you."
"I love you too." Kion purred.

Stario&Co.
October 9th, 2016, 01:19 AM
"Wait......" Askari's eyes widened "ZAWADI YOU GOT ME TO SING YOU LITTLE!!!!!"

"I'M SORRRRYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!" Zawadi squealed as Askari began to chase her

##

"A leopard," Kito replied bluntly, wincing as a pain shot up her leg

Random Melody
October 9th, 2016, 02:20 AM
(IM STILL FANGIRLING AHHHH!!!!!)

Abasi turned to Naruka. "I just noticed that. I sang."
"I did too." Kioka stared at Naruka.
Naruka smirked. "Dont blame me."

##

Nyota nodded slightly, laying down beside her. "Im sorry, Kito."

##

"When I look at you," Bunga sang, laying his head on Kion's shoulder. "I dont think you see; Just how much you mean to meeee."
"When I think of you," Kion put a paw over him, smiling. "Im not sure you know; Just how much I love you sooo."
"Just how much I love you so." Bunga finished.

##

Leyla padded into a clearing, a few bowls of paint hanigig from her maw. She was left in charge of the younger cubs while Lune was away; She was honored, but scared at the same time.
"Weywa?" One of the youngest cubs looked up.
"Hi!" A cub just a little older giggled.
"Hi there, little ones." Leyla set the paint down.
"Whats that for?"
"Painting, Aisa." Leyla purred.
"How'd you know my name?" Aisa asked.
"I know everyones name. And, if I remember, your birthdays tomorrow right? I'll get you something great!"
Aisa's eyes widened. "How do you know?"
"Because your my friend!" Leyla replied. "And I love to see my friends SMILE!"
Aisa grinned happily, and the rest of the cubs started clapping as music started playing out of nowhere.

"My name is Leyla-Chan. (Hello!)
And I am here to say, (How ya doin'?)
Im gonna make you smile,
And I will brighten up your da-a-ay!" Leyla sang.

"It doesnt matter now, (Whats up?)
If you are sad or blue! (Howdy!)
Cause cheerin' up my friends,
Is just what Leyla's here to do!" She put a few young cubs on her back, grabbing the paint in her jaws. She winked at the cubs and took off, the cubs following and the cubs on her back squealing happily.

"Cause I love to make you smile, smile smile!
Yes I do!
It fills my heart with sunshine all the while!
Yes it does!
Cause all I really needs a smile, smile smile!
From these happy friends of mine!" Leyla stopped in a bigger clearing, tossing the paint into the air, and it landed perfectly on the ground in front of the cubs.
"Ya!" The cubs giggled and started painting, the ones on Leyla's back jumped off and started to paint as well.

"I like to see you grin!" Leyla beamed, watching one of the cubs draw. "Awesome!" She purred, walking over to another. "I love to see you beam! Rock on!" She encouraged. "The corners of your mouths turned up is always Leyla's dream!" She high-fived one. "Paw five!" She blinked, looking over at another cub.
The cub frowned, looking at the ground.

"But if your kinda worried,
And your face has made a frown." Leyla grabbed one of the bowls and padded over to the cub, dipping her paw into the paint and drawing a smiley face on the ground before dabbing the cubs nose.
The cub laughed and started to paint.

"I'll work real hard," Leyla beamed.

"And do my best,
To turn that sad frown upside dooooowwwn!" She sang.

"Because I love to see you grin, grin, grin!
Bust it out from ear to ear let it begin!
Just give me a joyful grin, grin, grin!
And you fill me with good cheer." Leyla turned, leaping up onto a rock and turning to look down at the cubs.
The cubs looked up, blinking.

"Its true, some days are dark and lonely.
And maybe you feel sad," Leyla smiled.

"But Leyla will be there to show you,
That it isnt that bad.
There is one thing that makes me happy,
And makes my whole life worthwhile!
And thats when I talk to my friends and get them to,
SMILE!" She sang, leaping down and dancing around the cubs.

"I really am so happy!
Your smile fills me with glee!
I give a smile, I get a smile!
And thats so special to me!" She hugged a few of the cubs, giggling.

"Cause I love to see you beam, beam, beam!
Yes I do!
Tell me, what more can I say to make you see,
That I do?
It makes me happy when you beam, beam, beam!
Yes, it always makes my DAAAYYY!!!" She began marching.
The cubs giggled and copied her, smiling brightly.

"Cmon everybody,
Smile, smile, smile!
Fill my heart up with,
Sunshine, sunshine!
All I really needs a smile smile smile!
From these happy friends of MIIIINNE!" Leyla sang out.

"Come on everybody!
Smile, smile smile!
Fill my heart up with sunshine sunshine!
All I really needs a smile smile smile!
From these happy friends of MINE!" The cubs sang with her.

"Yes the perfect give for meee! (Cmon everybody,)
Is a smile as wide as a mile! (Smile, smile smile!)
To make me happy as can beeee!" Leyla sang, lifting her head.

The cubs cheered.

"Smile!
Smile!
Smile!
Smile!
SMIIILE!
Come on and smile!"

"Come on and smile!~" Leyla finished, smiling around at the giggling cubs.

Stario&Co.
October 9th, 2016, 09:21 AM
"I'm the one who should be sorry,"Kito replied. "I said all of those things about Daddy. I'll learn to keep my mouth shut. Then no one will be mad"

##

"You have a pwetty voice Leywa!" one of the lion cubs squeaked.

Ziwa watched from nearby, a shocked look on his face

Ginger meanwhile was watching Amelia, that's what she called the baby cub.

"Gwiger!" Amelia mewed, poking at a purple flower "lookie look!!"

"It's a really pretty flower isn't it?" Ginger smiled

May watched from afar, a guilty look on her face

##

Hey, America
Let's turn it up
Yeah check out ourselves
Cause you know you're never fully dressed without a smile

Your clothes may be Chanel, Gucci
Your shoes crocodile
But baby you're never fully dressed without a smile

And if you stand for nothing you'll fall for it all
We got all we need, got love and more
You're never fully dressed without a smile
And if you stand for somethin' you can have it all
If it's real, you'll open every door

Ready or not, give all we've got
Yeah you can't deny
That baby you're never fully dressed without a smile
Don't sink the boat when you lose hope
I keep you alive

Now look at us
We pick it up
We set it on fire
Cause you know you're never fully dressed without a smile
We show it out
We're playing now
We're living the life

Random Melody
October 9th, 2016, 09:54 AM
"No, you have the right to your voice opinion." Nyota said, shaking her head. "I know this is hard for you, and im really sorry, sis. Just...Its hard for me, too."

##

"Why, thank you sweetheart!" Leyla giggled, tickling the cub with her tail.
"Your nice!" Aisa announced, smiling brightly. "I like you!"
"Hey!" Leyla giggled. "Thanks lil one. And you know what? I like you, too!"
A tiger cub studied her, beaming from ear to ear. "Weywa?"
"Yes darlin'?" Leyla asked, turning to the cub and immediately giving a huge smile.
The tiger cub glomped onto her leg and nuzzled her. "You mwy favowite~"
Leyla smiled warmly, nuzzling the top of her head. "Aww, thanks baby girl."

##

Kion looked down into the lake, frowning slightly. Bunga had already gone back to Pride Rock, leaving him to think.
Staring at your reflection doesnt help ya know. Shadow Kion said in his head.
Kion sighed, looking away. "Do you have to comment everytime I do something now?"
Yup.
Kion frowned again, ears flicking.
Oooh~ Song time, is it?
Kion sighed, looking back at his reflection.

"Ever since I could remember,
Everything inside of me,
Just wanted to fit in." He sang.

Oh, oh, oh, oh. Shadow Kion chuckled along.

"I was never one for pretenders,
Everything I tried to be,
Just wouldnt settle in..." Kion frowned.

"If I told you what I was,
Would you turn your back on me?
And if I seem dangerous,
Would you be scared?
I get the feeling just because,
Everything I touch isnt dark enough.
That this problem lies in me..."

I wouldnt turn my back on you! Shadow Kion chirped. After all, im a monster too! We can be bestbuddies, you and me!

"I'm only a man with a candle to guide me," Kion sang, ignoring him.

"I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me.
A monster, a monster,
I've turned into a monster.
A monster, a monster,
And it keeps getting stronger." He frowned.

Yes I do!

"Can I clear my conscience,
If I'm different from the rest?
Do I have to run and hide?" Kion scoffed, then gave a bitter laugh, looking away.

"I never said that I want this.
This burden came to me,
And it's made it's home inside."

What so im a burden now?

Yeah, Kion thought.

"If I told you what I was,
Would you turn your back on me?
And if I seem dangerous,
Would you be scared?
I get the feeling just because,
Everything I touch isn't dark enough,
If this problem lies in me."

So im a burden, and a problem. Woooow.

"I'm only a man with a candle to guide me,
I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me. (You cant.)
A monster, a monster,
A monster, a monster,
And it keeps getting stronger."

"I'm only a man with a candle to guide me.
I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me;
A monster, a monster,
A monster, a monster,
And it keeps getting stronger." He frowned, ears flat as he stared at his reflection.

Bravo! Bravo! Shadow Kion cheered, clapping in his head.
Kion only sighed.

rubinaito
October 9th, 2016, 11:44 AM
Lune faded back into the clearing, smiling as some of the cubs ran up.
"Lune! Come look at my painting!"
"No, Mine!!"
"Mine first!"
Lune chuckled, and stretched. "I'll come see all of your paintings, little ones." She watched as the three stumbled over themselves to get to their paintings. One was a flower, another was a bee, and another... her heart stopped for a second, as she gazed at a painting of a red lion and black lion fighting. "Mya," She turned to the cub. "Would you come see me in my den? The rest of you, lovely job! Leyla, keep up the good work." She padded into her den, a concerned Mya following.
"Did I do something wrong, Miss Lune?" Mya whimpered quietly.
"Oh, no, not at all child!" Lune exclaimed, nuzzling her. "I'm just curious... Why did you choose to paint that?"
"Well, I just realized that the sun hasn't set yet, and that... um... well, I just saw the red and black paint, and it kinda clicked."
Lune looked thoughtful, and nodded. "Mya," She asked. "Could you draw me something on the wall, using these paints?"
Mya nodded, and bounded over. She gave the wall a long, steady look, before turning to the pots of paint. She began drawing, in great detail, a lion that looked like Kion, with a dark shadow hanging over his head. Kion looked chained, broken down; However, one of the chains didn't completely reach the ground. She then turned to the next spot, and began drawing a lion, proud and fierce, with the outline of blood framing his figure. Mya had never seen Chaka, yet she could draw his features perfectly. And, she wasn't done there. Moving tothe next spot of the wall, she drew several figures; Ati, Kito, Anga, and even Kion stood in a line, staring down at Chaka, who was struggling. Dame had him pinned down, and her maw was opened in a roar at the others; Mya could even sense the word "Now!" coming out of Dame's maw. "That's as far as I can do." She said quietly.
Lune nodded, glancing at Mya. Her eyes were now a bright, almost neon green, glowing in the dim light. Lune was now certain; Mya was the Oracle.

~*~

Sol raised his head, chest heaving, as golden ichor dripped down the side of his forehead. He growled lowly, the sound thundering through the Pridelands. "Artemis," He stepped forward. "I have given you chances time and time again. Cease this behavior, or else I will Roar!"
Artemis chuckled, eyes focused on Sol. "Brother, don't you love this dance we do?" He asked, giggling. "Giving each other a blow that's meant to be fatal, but we cannot bring ourselves to kill the other, even for different reasons?" He appeared next to Sol, claws digging into Sol's pelt. "I want to see you suffer, and beaten down. But you want to spare me, of all ridiculous things!"
Sol grimaced, as Artemis began applying intense pressure on him.
"Come now, brother. Do it! Do it! Roar me into oblivion, I dare you! Oh wait, you can't! Because you're weak! And I'm stronger than you! You can't do it, you can't do it," Artemis taunted, giggling.
Sol felt it rising up. "ENOUGH!" His voice thundered throughout the Pridelands, creating an intense wind similar to that of a tornado.
Artemis giggled, chuckled, and then began laughing maniacally. "Looks like I hit a sore spot!" He laughed, dancing around Sol. He tugged something out of midair, and binding ties, black and sparking with black lightning, tied against Sol, creating chains on his paws, neck, and muzzle. "Now, the night will last forever!" He roared, and the moon began rising, pushing the sun away, and reached it's peak at the top of the sky, casting a cold but brilliant light upon the Pridelands, Outlands, Rainforest District, Jackal Kingdom, Desert, etc. The light was cool, but Artemis made sure that the life-giving warmth of the sun also heated the earth, keeping it at the perfect temperature.

Random Melody
October 9th, 2016, 12:37 PM
Leyla's smile grew wider. "Thanks Miss Lune!"
"I dwew a tigew," the tiger cub announced, pointing to her drawing.
Leyla beamed. "And its amazing, sweetheart!"

##

Kion stared at the sky in confusion.
"Kion,"
"What...Kiara?" Kion said in confusion whirling around as soon as he recognized the voice.
Kiara let out a gasp, relief flooding her gaze. "You...You can see me?"
"I think so?" Kion gasped out. "But...Your dead!" He frowned for a moment, eyes hardening.
Kiara laughed. "No duh," She smiled. "I've missed you, brother."
"Yeah, sure." Kion went silent, eyes blank as he looked away. "So what do you want."
Kiara stepped back, shocked by his resentful tone.

rubinaito
October 9th, 2016, 12:48 PM
Artemis padded into Chaka's cave. "Chaka, my son!" He called. "I have succeeded in my part of the plan, have you completed yours?"

~*~

Dame gasped as the force of Sol's roar reached her, the wind blowing through her fur viciously.

~*~

Um... Can we skip the second battle, and do the final one...?

Random Melody
October 9th, 2016, 12:53 PM
(Yas x3 As soon as Star gets on.)

Chaka looked up. "Father?" He asked, standing and shaking his fur out. "Oh, right. Yep, I have."

##

"Wh-What do you mean?" Kiara stammered.
"You didnt come here just to say hi." Kion said with a growl, not looking at her.
Kiara just blinked, shocked into silence.

rubinaito
October 9th, 2016, 01:04 PM
"Good," Artemis purred, the lion towering over Chaka. "Sol is chained up in the Pit, only a few feet away from the door to Hell. You've gotten Kion and Ati out of the way, the two brats not able to do much, and everything is going perfectly..." His eyes glowed as he paced. "Now, your daughter, Nami, is completely on our side. A killer, with a taste for Pridelander blood. Lune is upset with you, and the Oracle is locked away in her base. The final battle approaches. Are you ready, Chaka?"

Random Melody
October 9th, 2016, 01:11 PM
"Please," Chaka smirked, rolling his eyes. "Have I ever not been ready?"

##

"Kion," Kiara forced her voice steady. "Look, im sorry I--"
"Your sorry?" Kion gave a small laugh, finally looking at her. "For what? Did you betray your family? Did you fight for the wrong side? Did you help Chaka take over the Pridelands? Was it your fault Kopa and Almasi died? Nope, im pretty sure that was all me. So," He looked away.
Kiara blinked, finally understanding. "Oh." She whispered, padding forward. "Kion.."
"Dont." Kion stepped back, shaking his head. "Dont."

rubinaito
October 9th, 2016, 01:16 PM
Artemis's eyes took on a cold gleam. "Don't talk back to me, boy." Artemis growled, staring down at Chaka. "You address me as 'sir', got it? Do forget that all your power was given to you by me, and I can take it away with just a mere thought. Now, care to rephrase that, Chaka?"

Random Melody
October 9th, 2016, 01:23 PM
Except the powers that come from Shadow Kion, which, for the record, is way stronger then you are. Chaka rolled his eyes. "I dont call anyone sir." He said, flicking his tail at his father. "As for the power thing, I know its not true, because most of my power comes from SK. As for the rephrasing thing," He headed toward the exit to Pride Rock. "I only say something once, father; I dont repeat for anyone. Bye, bye now." He said sweetly before slipping out of Pride Rock. (GO CHAKA! XD)

##

"Kion please," Kiara pleaded. "Listen to me."
"No..." Kion growled, looking away.

rubinaito
October 9th, 2016, 01:28 PM
(I was planning on Artemis being the only person that Chaka was afraid of, because he's a freaking GOD that rules the moon, and has now chained down Sol, who was pretty powerful himself.)

"Look who's gotten cocky," Artemis sneered. He turned into a younger looking Lune, and faded up to Chaka. "Hello, Chaka." 'She' giggled, flirtatiously. "Remember when you were weak enough to fall for little 'ol me?" He turned back into Artemis, and smacked Chaka to the side, looming over him. "Shadow Kion was my creation, insolent cub." He grabbed Chaka's chin with a paw, claws sinking into his jaw. "Now, you don't want me to get angry, do you, son?" He shook Chaka's head slightly. "Cause I've got 99 problems, and an idiotic, good-for-nothing son ain't one."

Random Melody
October 9th, 2016, 01:34 PM
(Chaka aint afraid of noone. Sowwy. x3)

"Ooooh, I love watching fights!" Shadow Kion giggled, appearing and looking down at Chaka with a maniacal grin.
Chaka rolled his eyes, shoving him away and standing up. "First off--Your Lune impresion is terrible." He said slowly. "Second off, we're finished here." He pursed his lips for a moment, then turned and walked away.

##

"Please!" Kiara's voice rose desperately. "Why are you acting like this?!"
Kion fell dead silent."Just go away Kiara."

rubinaito
October 9th, 2016, 01:39 PM
Artemis glanced at Shadow Kion. "Get a holdof your brother," he snapped at Shadow Kion. "Hell knows that he's only useful because he's mortal." Shadow Kion was Artemis's favorite son, unlike that good-for-nothing Chaka. "Or else I may have Chaka die, and then Kion does my work for me.... Hm. Shadow, do you think you could get Kion to Roar with the others, to kill Chaka, then use Kion? He's more obedient then that idiot." (Pwease let SK agree to this.)

Random Melody
October 9th, 2016, 01:46 PM
(Now we're talkin'!~)

"Yeah, Chaka, tsk, tsk tsk. Insolent cub." Shadow Kion giggled, then looked at Artemis thoughtfully. "Hmmmm." Shadow Kion tapped a claw on his chin. "Of course I could! May not be easy, but im sure I could do it. Even if I have to take him over for a little while to do so...." He grinned slightly.

##

"Fine," Kiara sighed. "When you wanna talk, just give me a call." She disappeared.
Kion only shook his head, looking down at his reflection.

rubinaito
October 9th, 2016, 01:50 PM
Artemis grinned. "This is why you're my favorite, Shadow. Just make sure not to tell Chaka his own daughter is rebelling against him. It'll make hisdeath so much sweeter." (Poor Chaka. Not even his family loves him. XD. #Can'tConcentrateOnHomework)

Random Melody
October 9th, 2016, 01:54 PM
(XD Poor Chaka)

"Thank you, father~" Shadow Kion smirked. "And of course not. Telling Chaka anything could ruin such a great show!~ Is it bad that I look forward to seeing that?" He asked with a giggle. "Oh it will be so much fun~"

rubinaito
October 9th, 2016, 01:57 PM
"No, I look forward to it myself. Hey, if you succeed, you'll be given my powers over the moon, and darkness." Artemis chuckled, before fading away. (Now we wait for Star.)

Random Melody
October 9th, 2016, 02:06 PM
"Thank you father," Shadow Kion smirked, giggling.
"What are you so happy about?" Chaka stalked past him.
"Oh come now brother dont be like that~" Shadow Kion purred, lifting into the air and floating after him. "Its not my fault Dad loves me more.~"
Chaka just rolled his eyes. "Whatever.Why dont'cha go bother Kion or something?"
"Why bother him when I can bother you?~" Shadow Kion asked with a giggle.
"Ugh, your lucky your already dead, Shadow." Chaka groaned. "Whatever. If your tagging along, just stay quiet."
"Soo, im not allowed to speak?~ Fine. Welp, gotta go~ I have to talk to Kion about something, very, very, VERY important now." Shadow Kion said, smirking. "Wouldnt you like to know, bro?"
Chaka stopped, intrigued. "What?"
"You want to know, Chaka?" Shadow Kion landed in front of him, facing him with a smile.
"Yes" Chaka leaned forward, mouth open, eyes wide. The last time Shadow had important news, he'd led Chaka to Kion. So, what was it this time?
Shadow Kion gave a sweet smile before putting a paw under Chaka's chin, clamping his mouth shut and leaning forward. "Sorry~" He whispered, giggling. "Im not allowed to speak." With that, he disappeared.
Chaka gave a frustrated roar. "SHA-A-A-ADOWWWW!!!"

(Shadow Kion is just Chaka's annoying little brother XDDD)

##

Kion was silent, staring down into the water. Eventually he sighed. "I have to find a way," He sang aloud. "To make this all okay."

"I can believe such a small mistake," He thought about the Roar...The thing that had started it all. If he hadnt used the Roar in anger that night, he wouldnt have been exiled, he wouldnt have met Chaka again, none of this would be happening. "Could've caused so much heartache. Oh why...Oh why.."

"Losing promise;
I dont know what to do.
Seeking answers;
I fear I wont get through...To you...
Oh why....
Oh why.." He sighed.

rubinaito
October 9th, 2016, 02:10 PM
Go on.

Stario&Co.
October 9th, 2016, 02:10 PM
"Fwower fwower!" Amelia giggled, clapping her paws

"You really like flowers don't you?" Ginger smiled "We should--Amelia!?"

"Huh?" Amelia turned her head, unaware of the glowing surrounding her

"What in the heavens..." Zack's eyes widened

##

"Yota, I--" Kito began to speak

"I was told to come here," Kipofu suddenly padded in "Since I'm the closest medic around."

"Oh." Kito's ears flattened against her head

##

"Kion?" Fuli's head poked put of a few bushes nearby

Random Melody
October 9th, 2016, 02:18 PM
Kion turned, blinking. "Fuli?"
Hi~ Shadow Kion giggled in his head.
Kion groaned inwardly.

##

Nyota looked at Kipofu, then at Kito.

rubinaito
October 9th, 2016, 02:19 PM
Nobody's noticed that it's eternal night X3

Random Melody
October 9th, 2016, 02:41 PM
(XD)

rubinaito
October 9th, 2016, 02:54 PM
*smacks head against table.* I can't concentrate on my homework! BLARGH! Anyways, continue with Shadow Kion taking over Kion. That should make his conversation with Fuli interesting.

Stario&Co.
October 9th, 2016, 02:55 PM
(GUYS HOW IS KION ACTUALLY GOING TO FIGHT BACK BECAUSE I THOUGHT A FEW POSTS AGO THAT WAS IT!!)

"I'm sorru Nyota, but could you step out for a while?" Kipofu gave a sympathetic look

##

"Achoo!" Amelia sneezed, and the glow became a blinding flash

"Woah!" Ginger blocked her eyes, as well as Zack and May

##

"Lune!" Awuba exclaimed, charging into her den "you need to see this!"

##

"It's you!" Fuli charged up to Kion "It's really you!"

rubinaito
October 9th, 2016, 02:59 PM
...?

Random Melody
October 9th, 2016, 03:01 PM
(What Star? XD)

"Uh.." Kion backed up a little, ears going back. "What....What are you doing here?"
Oooooohhhhh!~ I wanna take over so badly now! Shadow Kion squealed.
No! Kion thought back, eyes widening.

##

Nyota nodded slightly, looking over at Kito before stand up and padding out.

Stario&Co.
October 9th, 2016, 03:50 PM
Okay let me rephrase that. When is Kion going to realize that he doesn't need to be afraid of Chaka?)

Random Melody
October 9th, 2016, 03:51 PM
(During the last battle x3)

Stario&Co.
October 9th, 2016, 04:48 PM
(Siiiiigggghhhh.......I can live with that XD)

##

When the glowing finally stopped, Ginger slowly opened her eyes "Amelia....?"

"Oh," Zack's jaw dropped

"My," May's jaw dropped as well

"Mufasa," they all said together

Amelia looked confused, but, though it seemed impossible, a pair of tiny wings had appeared on her back, covered in splashes of grey and red

##

"I've patched up her wounds and her breathing is steady," Kipofu said, stepping out of the cave a while later. "But Jasiri, Nyota, Maneno, I would like to speak to you."

Maneno looked confused

##

"Beshte and Ono thought you were dead!" Fuli said "I knew you weren't!"

Random Melody
October 9th, 2016, 04:54 PM
(XD)

Kion blinked, ears flicking. "Oh."

##

"Okay," Jasiri looked confused.
Nyota snapped out of her thoughts abruptly, and nodded. "Alright."

Stario&Co.
October 9th, 2016, 05:41 PM
"Well, Kito...." Kipofu took a deep breath, before continuing "I don't know how she was injured, but she was injured bad. She'll recover for the most part...but..."

"But what?" Maneno looked concerned

"Her leg was practically a mess," Kipofu continued, "most of the ripped fur will grow back, but most likely patches will forever remain missing. But that's not the worst part.....fixing her leg completely is impossible, even for me. I'm afraid she'll never walk properly again"

"What!?" Maneno exclaimed

##

"So you really are working for Chaka, huh?" Fuli's eyes were understanding

##

"MOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!" Laini screamed

Random Melody
October 9th, 2016, 05:46 PM
Kion bit his lip and looked away, ears laid back. "Yeah." He muttered. "Fuli, you....You need to get out of here."

##

Nyota stared at Kipofu, a horrified look on her face.
"I was afraid of that." Jasiri whispered, closing her eyes.

##

"Coming!" Kila leaped to her paws and bounded over to her daughter.

Stario&Co.
October 9th, 2016, 05:57 PM
"I'll stay as long as I like," Fuli snorted "None of them are cheetahs, so they can't catch me. Besides, this is my home."

##

"Man..." Maneno placed a paw on his forehead

"I'm so sorry," Kipofu sighed "I wish I could help more."

##

"LOOK ME IN THE EYES AND TELL me THIS IS NORMAL!" Laini snatched up Amelia and shoved her in Kila's face

"Hai!!" Amelia squealed happily, her new tiny wings fluttering

Random Melody
October 9th, 2016, 06:01 PM
Kion looked back up. "Fuli, im serious." He said. "You have to leave."
No, no, no! Shadow Kion giggled. Lets have some fun~ Oooh, be right back, i'll go get Chaka.
NO!!!!!! Kion nearly stopped breathing.

##

"We know you did what you could Kipofu." Jasiri sighed.
Nyota didnt say a word; She pushed past her mother and her brother and ran off.

##

Kila stared at Amelia, her jaw gaping. "What."

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 9th, 2016, 06:02 PM
Darn do I feel useless

Stario&Co.
October 9th, 2016, 06:13 PM
SHADOW!!!!! *hugs* YOU'RE USEFUL BY JUST BEING HERE!!

##

"When have I ever listened to you Kion?" Fuli smirked. "I'll get some rabbits, and don't try to run because you know I'll find you." She spun around and rushed away

##

"THAT'S WHAT I SAID!!" Laini exclaimed

"Why's evwyone wooking at me?" Amelia asked, still confused

##

"Nyota?" Kipofu watched her leave

"Nyota!" Maneno bounded after her

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 9th, 2016, 06:17 PM
You know well that's not true

Random Melody
October 9th, 2016, 06:21 PM
(Hai Shadow!~)

Kion groaned. "DANG IT!" He roared.
Oh you are so lucky I didnt tell him yet. Shadow Kion giggled. I'll wait.
"I hate you." Kion mumbled.
You know, that means you hate yourself. Kinda.
"Exactly." Kion muttered.

##

Nyota stopped running to take in a breath, lungs burning, then shot off again.

Stario&Co.
October 9th, 2016, 06:23 PM
or maybe YOU don't know how true it is!

##

"NYOTA!!" Maneno leaped, pinning Nyota down

##

"I'm back!" Fuli was back soon, two rabbits in her jaws

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 9th, 2016, 06:25 PM
I know it's true because I promised I would be more active and rp more and I haven't.

Random Melody
October 9th, 2016, 06:29 PM
Alright! Be right back. Shadow Kion giggled.
Kion just shook his head. "Fuli please," He pleaded. "You have to leave."

##

"What?!" Nyota snarled.

Stario&Co.
October 9th, 2016, 06:39 PM
(Sometimes promises just can't be kept. It's life Shadow)

"You know what," Maneno glared back, before letting her stand "What's this going to do Nyota? Just running from our problems!? I did that once and you saw what happened!"

##

"After i finish this," Fuli took a swift bite from her rabbit "Mmm, my favorite! Next to gazelle of course!"

Random Melody
October 9th, 2016, 06:43 PM
(Yup. x3)

Kion clicked his teeth together. "Please."

##

Nyota pushed herself to her paws. "Now I know how Daddy feels." She hissed back at him. "If I hadnt snapped at Kito like that, she wouldnt have run off and gotten hurt and she would be running around like she used to." She shoved past him and bounded off.

rubinaito
October 9th, 2016, 07:03 PM
Final battle time~
~*~

Dame breathed in sharply, before kissing Jua. "I... gotta go to the base. I'll see you later." She raced back to Pride Rock.

~*~

Mya blinked as her eyes glowed. "There's a cub with wings," She said. "Dunno who. Chaka's going todie tonight, though, and Kion isn't going to be the same." She told Lune. "Can I go play now?"
"Mya, listen." Lune sighed. "You are special. No other cub can do what you can do."
"Huh?" Mya asked, while a flower was floating near her head as her eyes glowed.
Lune frowned. That's right, she's dealing with a cub.

~*~

Sari began pacing. "Tell me," She snarled. "Why you two yahoos haven't found my brother yet!!!"
The two leopards shrank back. "Sorry Queen Sari-"
"I want answers, not 'sorry's'." She yelled.
"O-oh. Uhm, well... We were chased off by that cub, Nami-"
"A cub. A cub chased you two off! Ugh, you're absolutely useless! Get out of my sight!" She yelled.
The two ran off, frightened.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 9th, 2016, 07:06 PM
Darn I missed so much

Random Melody
October 9th, 2016, 07:22 PM
(I'd give you a recap. But I suck at those. XDDD)
(ALSO WE'RE HAVING TACOS FOR DINNERRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
(And ye im waitin' for Star now Red and then we'll do the final battle. x3)

Stario&Co.
October 9th, 2016, 07:34 PM
"I want to see what will happen if someone tries to kill me," Fuli said finally "If you help me that's okay. If you stand there, that's okay too. I'll still love you either way. Not couple wise, but brother and sister wise."

##

Kito yawned and opened her eyes "Wha....?" she stood, then jumped in pain when her back left paw hit the ground.

##

"Dame wait!" Jua exclaimed, jumping in front of her "I'm coming with you, and don't try to stop me."

##

(BATTLE TIME LET'S GO!!!!)

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 9th, 2016, 07:37 PM
And I have no clue what you're talking about

Random Melody
October 9th, 2016, 07:39 PM
Kion sighed. "Fuli, you--"
"Kion!" Chaka boomed, padding up.
Kion snapped his mouth shut and looked down at his paws. "Too late." He whispered.
Chaka stopped beside him and stared at Fuli. "Whos this? Nevermind, doesnt matter. Lets go, Kion, battle time."
Kion paled. "Ag-Again?"
"Yes." Chaka said in a "duh" tone. "Lets get Bunga and go."
Kion frowned, ears flat, but nodded, looking away. "Yes sir."

##

"Nyota," Nuru stepped in front of her friend. "This is enough."
Nyota stopped and stared at her, ears back. "Nuru...She--"
"I know." Nuru said softly. "I know its hard. But we have things to do now."
Nyota swallowed and nodded forcefully. "Right."
"Lets go. Its battle time." Nuru said, leading her away. "And this time we'll win."

rubinaito
October 9th, 2016, 07:42 PM
Dame stared at Jua. "N-No, you don't understand, the battles going to start, and I don't want you getting hurt."

~*~

Artemis faded up to SK. "It starts now," He whispered, before fading away.

~*~

Ati stood up, and walked out of the cave calmly. He couldn't be held down. Chaka had no idea where his family was, and he couldn't hurt Ati. The final battle was about to begin.

~*~

Stario&Co.
October 9th, 2016, 08:20 PM
"What if you get hurt!?" Jua countered "I don't care what happens, I'm going, and you can't stop me."

##

"See you on the battle field Kion," Fuli stood "hopefully you've made a choice by then. Also, Chaka is it?" she smiled and spit on Chaka's face. "You have something on your face." She sprinted off, so quickly there was no way you could catch her

(CHAKA YOU GOT SPIT ON TWICE!!)

##

"The battle!" Kito limped out of the cave, heading towards the field

##

"Get ready lion guard!" Anga ordered, unsheathing his claws

"Ready!" Matope snarled, gathering his inner honey badger

"Ready!" Nguvu trumpeted, stomping her feet

"Ready!" chirped Peck, a young wagtail

Random Melody
October 9th, 2016, 08:25 PM
(-scowls-)

"Ready!" Mwuza puffed out her chest.

##

"Ugh." Chaka grunted. "Lets go, Kion." He turned without another word and started walking, heading to the field. "Troops, lets go!" He roared.
Kion fell in step behind him as the rest of Chaka's people bounded to catch up.
Battle time! Battle time!~ Shadow Kion sang in his head.
"Kion," Bunga ran to his side.
"I saw Fuli." Kion said bluntly.
Bunga looked confused, then leaned against him briefly. "I want you to know whatever happens, I love you."
"I love you too."
Vincent and Vexy bounded forward to walk beside them. "Ready?"
"Ready as i'll ever be." Bunga and Kion said at the same time, sighing.

##

Nuru led her people out toward the field, eyes hard.
Kila walked beside her. "Look," She murmured. "I know you usually take on Chaka yourself, but I want to this time, okay?"
"Fine with me." Nuru replied softly.
Nyota fell in step with Kito. "Im sorry."
Furaha walked beside her, eyes straight ahead.

rubinaito
October 9th, 2016, 08:31 PM
I'm gonna type a song out, so plz wait.

rubinaito
October 9th, 2016, 08:41 PM
Dame breathed in, and nuzzled Jua as she walked with him. "Who are you fighting for? Because I'm fighting for you." She raised her head to look at the sky. Her voice rang out clearly, and quietly as she sang.

"They say we are what we are,
But we don't have to be,
I'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way,
I'll be the watcher (watcher) of the eternal flame,
I'll be the guard dog of all your favorite dreams,"

They reached the battlefield, and she stared down as Chaka's army and the Pridelander's army approached one another. (Ooh! What if they have a scene like in the end of the Lion King 2 movie, and then that's when they Roar Chaka to his death, because he tried to run away after killing somebody?)

"I am the sand in the bottom half of the hourglass (glass, glass)
(Ooh)
I try to picture me without you but I can't." She nuzzled Jua. "I love you."

'"Cause we could be immortals, immortals
Just not for long, for long,
And live with me forever now,
Pull the blackout curtains down,
We could be immor- immortals,
Immor- immortals,
Immor- immortals,
Immor- immortals," She turned to Jua. "We have to stop this."

"Sometimes the only pay off for having any faith,
Is when it's tested again and again everyday,
I'm still comparing your past to my future,
It might be your wound but they're my sutures,
(Ooh)
I am the sand in the bottom half of the hourglass (glass, glass)
(Ooh)
I try to picture me without you but I can't

'Cause we could be immortals, immortals
Pull the blackout curtains down,
Immor- immortals,

And pull the blackout curtains down,

We could be immortals, immortals
Immor- immortals
Immor- immortals
Immor- immortals
(Immortals)..." She began running down towards the battle.

~*~

Random Melody
October 9th, 2016, 08:45 PM
(Nah, I gotz a plan x3)

"Chaka!" Nuru stopped walking, glaring ahead.
"I told you these lands were ours now." Chaka said, stepping forward.
"They will never be yours!" Nuru snarled.
"We'll see. Attack!" Chaka roared, and his people surged forward and clashed with the Pridelanders.

##

"Hi there." Nyota sneered at Vincent.
"Who are you?" Vincent asked in confusion.
"Im Nyota. And im your worst nightmare."

##

"Sup." Furaha grabbed Vexy by her tail and slung her to the side.
Vexy landed on her side with a shocked yelp.

##

"CHAKA!" Kila roared, padding forward.
"Who're you?" Chaka sneered.
"Kion's sister. You were the reason Kopa, my other brother, died, and you killed my niece. And you hurt Kion. You. Will. Face. Death." Kila roared.
Chaka snickered. "Sccary.
"You aint seen NOTHING YET!" Kila lunged, sending her and Chaka rolling.

##

"Kion," Tahila faced Kion, eyes narrowed.
"Tahila." Kion said simply, ears back.

rubinaito
October 9th, 2016, 08:56 PM
Sari growled, as she faced two tigers in front of her. "Get out of MY COUSIN'S PRIDELANDS!" She roared, blasting forward and slicing through their pelts, letting them drop to the ground, dazed. "Because of you, I'm separated from my cubs because of you-"

"Mama!!" Rose screamed, as several of Chaka's slaves held the cubs in their maws, all the cubs that stayed with Lune.

Lune herself was trapped in a circle of tigers, and leopards, and lions, keeping her pinned.

"Get AWAY FROM MY SISTER!" Lily shouted.

"Hey! Let go of Frisk!" Ajia shouted.

Sari let out a thundering roar, close to a Roar. "YOU [censored]! GET AWAY FROM MY CUBS!" She raced forward, the fury of a mother blasting through her.

Nigel stood next to Maneno. "Your mate is something else," He commented to Maneno, watching as Sari almost killed the cats who held those cubs.

~*~

Ati raced through, skidding in front of Chaka. "Hi, Tyrant." He smirked, from his spot next to Kila. "Aw, are you scared you're gonna be beat up by a girl?" He taunted him. "Auntie Kila, give him Hell."

~*~

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 9th, 2016, 09:07 PM
Nope. I did not come back for the singing.

Random Melody
October 9th, 2016, 09:08 PM
"Kion," Tahila said softly. "Come back."
"I...I.." Kion looked away.

##

Rei screamed, ducking.

##

Mwuza jumped on Uvoua. "HEY MUTT!"

##

"So," Chaka pinned Kila down. "How does it feel to lose?"
Kila sneered. "You tell me." She replied, lashing her claws down his face.
Chaka winced slightly, then laughed. "Fine." He clamped his jaws around her throat and sinking his teeth in slightly.
Kila let out a screech.

##

Nyota was about to lash at Vincent, but whipped her head around. "Auntie Kila!"

##

"Mommy!" Furaha gasped.

##

"No!" Nuru screamed, struggling under a tiger.

##

Ooooh, Kion Shadow Kion tsked. Your sisters in trouble.
Kion's head whipped around, and he stared at Chaka and Kila.
"Kila!" Tahila exclaimed.
Kion blinked. Suddenly his eyes darkened. "I lost Kiara and Uzuri." He said aloud. "Kopa died because of him. Im not losing Kila. Not to him." He whipped around, turning away from Tahila, and launched himself forward. He raised a paw and slammed it onto Chaka's shoulder, sending the lion flying sideways.
"What in the--" Chaka gasped, shocked.
Kion lunged, slamming his front paws down on Chaka's chest and leaning forward. "Alright." He growled. "You've taken too much from them. From me. And im done just sitting around and being afraid of you." He sneered the last sentence. "Its time for you to go to where you belong--Hell."
Chaka's shock slowly melted into fury. "What." He growled, expecting Kion to jump off immediately.
But instead, Kion unsheathed his claws and dug them into Chaka's chest, his face inches from Chaka's. "You heard every word I said, murderer." He hissed. "Im not letting you hurt my family anymore."
Chaka drew his lips back and snarled, and Kion easily responded with a loud growl.
"GO KION!" Vincent, Vexy and Bunga screamed.
"He's back." Kila gasped, scrambling to her paws.

rubinaito
October 9th, 2016, 09:16 PM
"Dame!" Ati shouted. "We're Roaring soon!"

Dame breathed ou, shuddering. "Jua, I love you." She kissed him, hard, before bounding up to Chaka. "Daddy, you've... You've become a monster. I cannot let this continue." She swiped a paw across her fave, before pinning Chaka down, twisting his paws in a manner so that he cannot move. "Kion, Ati, Anga, Kito.... Do it. NOW!!" She shouted.

Ati nodded grimly.

I'm scared, Mom. Dame thought, staring at Lune. I don't want to die yet. I just fell in love, and... and...

It's all right, child. Lune thought, smiling for the first time. It will be alright. I'm proud of you.

Thank you.

Random Melody
October 9th, 2016, 09:20 PM
Chaka looked shocked. "Dame!"
"And one more thing." Kion smirked, bending his head, his face inches from Chaka's. "Rot in hell." He spat in his face before leaping back to stand beside Ati, glaring at Chaka.
Chaka snarled back, struggling.
Bunga gave Kion a small grin, while Vexy and Vincent's eyes were wide with excitement.
"Daddy," Nyota breathed.
Nuru smiled at her Uncle, eyes glittering.
Furaha beamed.
Kila grinned at Kion before glaring at Chaka.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 9th, 2016, 09:22 PM
Darn it I have charries and I want to help

rubinaito
October 9th, 2016, 09:26 PM
Dame was crying; shaking. However, her grip was firm. "R-Remember when you used to chase me around the cave?" She asked Chaka, with a watery smile. When I was just a moon old, and you had barely started all of this? When you told me I was as beautiful as my mother, and actually genuinely laughed? That's... That's my favorite memory with you." She cried into his fur, keeping her grip firm. "But then you went... went... evil, and I kept trying to tell myself that you were good... that you would be better... but... but then..." She wasn't able to talk anymore, now sobbing.

Ati blinked, and dipped his head. "We will remember, Dame. Chaka, you stand before us, guilty of the abuse and murder of your slaves and others... We are now punishing you, by death. Kion, you may begin."

Random Melody
October 9th, 2016, 09:27 PM
(Why not bring Simba in? x3)

Chaka stared at Dame, his expression changing for a split second before he turned his head to glare first at Ati, then Kion. "Your back then huh?" He growled, mouth twisting. "Guess I expected that."
"Im not afraid of you anymore Chaka." Kion said simply. "And i'll never be afraid of you again."
Chaka growled, then sighed and stopped struggling. "Whatever. Just get it over with."
Kion didnt hesitate, and began to Roar, the wind picking up as the clouds shifted.

rubinaito
October 9th, 2016, 09:33 PM
Dame shuddered, staring into Chaka's eyes. "I love you, Daddy. I wish... I wish I didn't have to do this."

Ati began the Roar, the winds howling gently.

Dame felt herself skid a little from the force, but she stood her ground. "Daddy, I'm scared of dying." She whimpered to Chaka.

Random Melody
October 9th, 2016, 09:37 PM
Everyone else ducked behind them, ears flat and eyes wide with hope, excitement and fear.
"He's back." Kila kept whispering, smiling like a fool.
Jasiri smiled as well. "He's back."
"Go Kion," Vincent and Vexy whispered, smiling.
Nuru and Nyota exchanged a glance, smiling.
Furaha jumped onto Bunga, hugging him tightly.
Bunga smiled, hugging her back before smiling at Kion.
"I love you too." Chaka lifted his gaze and gave Dame a genuine smile. "Im sorry."
Kion continued to Roar, the winds picking up more.
Yes! Roar! Father will be so proud of me! Shadow Kion purred.

Ainz Ooal Gown
October 9th, 2016, 09:40 PM
(How. I don't know who's good and who evil...... omg a thought went into my head)

rubinaito
October 9th, 2016, 09:41 PM
What?