PDA

View Full Version : Alone & Afraid -OPEN-

|+sari+|
February 5th, 2018, 11:10 AM
There is an island. An island unknown to most. This island is home to many different creatures and beings. There are fairies, mermaids, wood gypsies, day wolves, and jewel pixies. These are the kind hearted beings that roam the island. Then there are dragons, goblins, killer hounds, dark magic water dwellers, night demons, and even vampires that dwell in the shadows, waiting to kill.
A teenage girl had traveled to this island years ago on a survivalist mission only to have found the boat that was supposed to take her home had left without her. Now she lives alone on the island, surviving and living in harmony with the creatures that accept her and avoiding the ones who don't. She has become a master survitalist and a remarkable fighter. She even befriended a day wolf named Fang and a fairy named Daisy. They have become the two companions that always accompany her. Yet, she has begun to feel lonely without other humans. But little did she know, a plane filled with teenagers all on a trip would crash on her island.

Hello and welcome to The Island Of Death, a beautiful island that hides deadly beings underneath its pretty, innocent appearance. Now that you are here, why don't you just enjoy yourself? Not like anybody will be coming to the rescue. So you might as well be prepared to stay awhile... That is, if you can survive.

Okay. To join just fill out the form and wait to be accepted. When we have enough people I will announce the start of the rp.
Note: to survive you need to create some kind of weapon to defend yourself. Put that weapon in the Weapon For Defense part of your form. Since you are making the weapon you cannot have weapons that are manufactured, ie. Guns, knives, grenades. Examples of weapons you can have are bows and arrows, torches, and slingshots.

Form
--------
Name:
Appearance (description or linked image):
Personality (tbrp is allowed, but is not preffered):
Weapon For Defense:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Best survival skill:
Other:
Questions:

My Form
-----------
Name: Luna
Appearance: long straight raven black hair with thick bangs that halfway cover her eyes. Large wide aquamarine eyes with thick dark lashes. Tanned skin. Wears a black spaghetti strap tank top and blue denim short shorts. Walks around barefoot.
Persona: wise and mature for her age. She is also smart and calculating.
Weapon for Defense: bow and arrows
Strengths: expert survivalist. Fast. Impressive fighter. Knows every corner and edge of the island.
Weaknesses: is not very good with hand to hand combat.
Best survival skill: knows every plant to heal any wound or illness.
Other: has Fang and Daisy as her companions. Keeps her bow and arrows in a seath on her back.
Questions: N/A

People who may be interested
Broken Madness
Alicewolfheart
Incandescence

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 5th, 2018, 11:25 AM
Name:
Hades dark
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a8/f2/93/a8f293e77010b1c2fac36e44f1de3099--puffy-eyes-red-eyes.jpg
Cold, quiet and only does things for the sake of his kin no one else. A bit of a flirt if y’all gain his trust but is very depressed due to reasons unknown he only answers when Sano says it so
Weapon For Defense:
Anything sharp and a bow and arrow handmade of course.
Strengths: a marksman and a strong fighter. He doesn’t give up so easily especially when Sano says it so
Weaknesses: Sano, and deep fear of being alone
Best survival skill: Able to find weaknesses in people and things
Other: has 3 siblings
Questions: interested? :4

|+sari+|
February 5th, 2018, 12:02 PM
Name:
Hades dark
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a8/f2/93/a8f293e77010b1c2fac36e44f1de3099--puffy-eyes-red-eyes.jpg
Cold, quiet and only does things for the sake of his kin no one else. A bit of a flirt if y’all gain his trust but is very depressed due to reasons unknown he only answers when Sano says it so
Weapon For Defense:
Anything sharp and a bow and arrow handmade of course.
Strengths: a marksman and a strong fighter. He doesn’t give up so easily especially when Sano says it so
Weaknesses: Sano, killing others and deep fear of being alone
Best survival skill: he can kill without mercy
Other: has 3 siblings
Questions: interested? :4
(Ok you need to change your Best Survival Skill. Killing is not a skill, since there are many creatures that overpower Hades since he is human. Which means he is not invincible. A survival skill would be something like his best fighting move or his knowledge about creating shelters. Once you change that you will be accepted.
And by interested I mean interested in the rp, silly X3 )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 5th, 2018, 12:28 PM
(Ok you need to change your Best Survival Skill. Killing is not a skill, since there are many creatures that overpower Hades since he is human. Which means he is not invincible. A survival skill would be something like his best fighting move or his knowledge about creating shelters. Once you change that you will be accepted.
And by interested I mean interested in the rp, silly X3 )
K! :3 and don’t worry he freaks out when he kills the smallest things... he may die first :3 also changed it!

|+sari+|
February 5th, 2018, 12:40 PM
K! :3 and don’t worry he freaks out when he kills the smallest things... he may die first :3 also changed it!
Kay! Accepted! :3 now we just need more peeps )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 5th, 2018, 12:41 PM
Kay! Accepted! :3 now we just need more peeps )
Daring I shall be making more peeps!!! Do you want a love interest from one of them? 2 more boys and a girl :3

Akari
February 5th, 2018, 12:48 PM
I'll join l8r. I'm in the middle of class with 2 teachers stareing over my shoulder. I should be able to post a bio in about 30-50 minuets.

|+sari+|
February 5th, 2018, 12:55 PM
Daring I shall be making more peeps!!! Do you want a love interest from one of them? 2 more boys and a girl :3
I will see how the rp goes. I might have Luna fall in love with one of your boys as she gets to know him. You can go ahead and make his form. And the rp would be more fun when more people join. )

|+sari+|
February 5th, 2018, 12:59 PM
I'll join l8r. I'm in the middle of class with 2 teachers stareing over my shoulder. I should be able to post a bio in about 30-50 minuets.

Okay sounds good ))

Akari
February 8th, 2018, 07:40 AM
Name: Da'Ron Marques
Appearance (description or linked image): Boop! (http://moziru.com/images/drawn-jeans-anime-male-7.jpg)
Personality (tbrp is allowed, but is not preffered): Usually an optimist, and a clown. At times he might seem a bit insane, but it's usually just part of a joke of his.
Weapon For Defense: A metal pole, which on one end is somewhat sharpened into a spear, made from the wreckage of the plane. (If this is not allowed, than lemme know, and I'll think of somthing else.
Strengths: He has the mentality to do whatever it takes to survive, and is a decent hunter.
Weaknesses: Usually it takes him a while to solve problems, like the most efficient way to build a shelter, for instance.
Best survival skill: He is pretty good at predicting what people will do, what questions they will ask, ect.
Other: He has the mentality that life is like a game, and that this will be over soon.

Sorry for responding so late! I got Reaaaaly busy with schoolwork, and I forgot about this altogether..
Questions: How was your day? @RosePelt145 (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1756)