PDA

View Full Version : Fishclan

Pawziplier
February 4th, 2018, 06:07 PM
FishClan
Clan of the cat fish (Heh, punny, no?)
Fishclan is a clan of felines who are much like fish, with gills and some also have scales like one, but the majority have fur. The leader of this clan is the shecat Scalestar.

Prey:
Aquatic creatures (Such as fish and frogs)
Platypus
Beavers

Ranks:
Leader (Taken by me)
Deputy: Lightningstrike | RisingStorm
Medicine cat: Oceanherb | Aphmau plushie
Medicine cat apprentice (Open when and if the current med wants one)
Elders (Open)
Queens (Open)
Warriors
Swimmingclaw | Aphmau plushie
Stormrise | RisingStorm
Stormstone | Ant
Apprentices
Seapaw | Aphmau plushie
Spiritpaw | RisingStorm
Claypaw | Ant
Kits (Open)

Territory description:
The main camp of the clan is in the middle of a large lake on an island, and it is surrounded by mainly marshland, but some forest in the borders, but the forest majorly being beyond their borders, and their territory expanding into the nearby ocean to the southwest.

Character sheet:
Name:
Sexuality (Optional):
Description:
Personality:
Other:

My character

Name: Scalestar
Sexuality (Optional): Bisexual
Description: Scalestar is a large she-cat with soft, blue-gray fur and warm, ocean blue eyes. Her fur is smooth with scales covering her neck, paws and some of her tail and face.
Personality: Scalestar is calm and just, always willing to listen to reason or her fellow clanmates when the time is needed. She is a very quiet cat, and usually relies on her deputy to give out her orders, and trusts in the dreams that her ancestors send her.
Other: N/A

Pawziplier
February 5th, 2018, 02:55 PM
(Bump)

cute skeleton
February 5th, 2018, 03:42 PM
Name: seapaw || oceanherb || swimmingclaw
Sexuality (Optional): all straight
Description: a bluish grey cat with scales along her but with small bits of fur on the tip of her ears and tail along with paws. her eyes ares ea green || a grey she cat with ocean blue eyes, she has scales around her gills and along her back to the tip of her tail. her belly is also scales. || a orange tom with scales around his gills and paws. he has amber eyes.
Personality: tbrp || tbrp || tbrp
Other:

Pawziplier
February 5th, 2018, 03:44 PM
Name: seapaw || oceanherb || swimmingclaw
Sexuality (Optional): all straight
Description: a bluish grey cat with scales along her but with small bits of fur on the tip of her ears and tail along with paws. her eyes ares ea green || a grey she cat with ocean blue eyes, she has scales around her gills and along her back to the tip of her tail. her belly is also scales. || a orange tom with scales around his gills and paws. he has amber eyes.
Personality: tbrp || tbrp || tbrp
Other:

(accepted!)

Wolvesregion
February 5th, 2018, 03:52 PM
FishClan
Clan of the cat fish (Heh, punny, no?)
Fishclan is a clan of felines who are much like fish, with gills and some also have scales like one, but the majority have fur. The leader of this clan is the shecat Scalestar.

Prey:
Aquatic creatures (Such as fish and frogs)
Platypus
Beavers

Ranks:
Leader (Taken by me)
Deputy (open)
Medicine cat (Open)
Medicine cat apprentice (Open when and if the current med wants one)
Elders (Open)
Queens (Open)
Warriors (Open)
Apprentices (Open)
Kits (Open)

Territory description:
The main camp of the clan is in the middle of a large lake on an island, and it is surrounded by mainly marshland, but some forest in the borders, but the forest majorly being beyond their borders, and their territory expanding into the nearby ocean to the southwest.

Character sheet:
Name:
Sexuality (Optional):
Description:
Personality:
Other:

My character

Name: Scalestar
Sexuality (Optional): Bisexual
Description: Scalestar is a large she-cat with soft, blue-gray fur and warm, ocean blue eyes. Her fur is smooth with scales covering her neck, paws and some of her tail and face.
Personality: Scalestar is calm and just, always willing to listen to reason or her fellow clanmates when the time is needed. She is a very quiet cat, and usually relies on her deputy to give out her orders, and trusts in the dreams that her ancestors send her.
Other: N/A
Lightningstrike||Stormrise||Spiritpaw
Deputy|| Senior Warrior||Apprentice
Male||Female||Female
23 moons||53 moons||7 moons
Dark brown, with a lighter underbelly, and Black lightning shaped marking all over him, deep orange eyes||Gray with a whiting muzzle, she has one blue eye and one green.Calico she cat including brown, orange and black, with evergreen eyes.
Hetero||Hetero||Hetero
Strong war broken tom, but is soft on the inside if you get to know him.||Soft, kind heart she cat||Jumpy, and midly grumpy,
but over all very nice
Nope

Pawziplier
February 5th, 2018, 03:53 PM
Lightningstrike||Stormrise||Spiritpaw
Deputy|| Senior Warrior||Apprentice
Male||Female||Female
23 moons||53 moons||7 moons
Dark brown, with a lighter underbelly, and Black lightning shaped marking all over him, deep orange eyes||Gray with a whiting muzzle, she has one blue eye and one green.Calico she cat including brown, orange and black, with evergreen eyes.
Hetero||Hetero||Hetero
Strong war broken tom, but is soft on the inside if you get to know him.||Soft, kind heart she cat||Jumpy, and midly grumpy,
but over all very nice
Nope

(Accepted!)

Ant
February 5th, 2018, 03:55 PM
Name:Stormstone/Claypaw(Clayfeather)
Sexuality (Optional):Both Straight
Description: He has scales only along his gills and neck but that is all the rest is fur. He is very slender and lithe making him a master swimmer. (https://previews.123rf.com/images/innocent/innocent1011/innocent101100005/8125202-Beautiful-gray-cat-sitting-on-the-ground-Stock-Photo-cats-tabby.jpg) / He has scales on every part of his body except for his ears and mouth, which he is bare. He is a huge cat being as big as a newly made warrior at his current age, he has rippling muscles which can clearly be seen from under his scales although he still manages to be agile. (https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2015-09/22/11/enhanced/webdr02/original-32737-1442936120-3.jpg?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto)
Personality:He will fight everyone and anyone that challenges him, he cares more for the clan than his own life and wishes to die fighting. He is very patient and always calm until he is fighting. He does not take well to betrayers and would rather kill them then allow them to run away./He is very out going and will try to befriend anyone, he is very loyal and once you are his friend he will do anything to protect you even giving his life. He does not take well to murderers in his clan or cats that killed his clan members. He will protect any kits, elder, or anyone carrying kits, no matter what they did as long as they're apart of his clan, as he wishes to give everycat a chance.
Other:Nippity nurp

Pawziplier
February 5th, 2018, 04:02 PM
Name:Stormstone/Claypaw(Clayfeather)
Sexuality (Optional):
Description: He has scales only along his gills and neck but that is all the rest is fur. He is very slender and lithe making him a master swimmer. (https://previews.123rf.com/images/innocent/innocent1011/innocent101100005/8125202-Beautiful-gray-cat-sitting-on-the-ground-Stock-Photo-cats-tabby.jpg) / He has scales on every part of his body except for his ears and mouth, which he is bare. He is a huge cat being as big as a newly made warrior at his current age, he has rippling muscles which can clearly be seen from under his scales although he still manages to be agile. (https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2015-09/22/11/enhanced/webdr02/original-32737-1442936120-3.jpg?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto)
Personality:He will fight everyone and anyone that challenges him, he cares more for the clan than his own life and wishes to die fighting. He is very patient and always calm until he is fighting. He does not take well to betrayers and would rather kill them then allow them to run away./He is very out going and will try to befriend anyone, he is very loyal and once you are his friend he will do anything to protect you even giving his life. He does not take well to murderers in his clan or cats that killed his clan members. He will protect any kits, elder, or anyone carrying kits, no matter what they did as long as they're apart of his clan, as he wishes to give everycat a chance.
Other:Nippity nurp
(Accepted!)

Pawziplier
February 5th, 2018, 04:03 PM
(So, everyone, want to start the rp?)

Wolvesregion
February 5th, 2018, 04:04 PM
Yes)

Ant
February 5th, 2018, 04:04 PM
(I don't see why not, we can decide mentors once we begin.)

Pawziplier
February 5th, 2018, 04:11 PM
(I'll start off the RP, then!)

Scalestar waded through the nearby shores, watching a few fish swim by. She waited patiently for a few more moments and quickly snatched up a fish with her hooked claws, doing so a few more times before swimming off back to the island camp, moving through the water gracefully like she was a fish herself. She had decided to go out and hunt earlier that day, near dawn, and had been waiting for few hours since it was now noon. Sighing, she heaved herself up onto dry land, shaking her fur and padding over to the freshkill pile and setting the fishes she had caught down.

She started to lightly nose through the pile, checking for any old and rotting prey, removing it when she found some and placing it in a separate pile. Scalestar let out a content purr before making her way to her den, sitting down near the entrance and in the sun.

Ant
February 5th, 2018, 04:19 PM
(I'll start off the RP, then!)

Scalestar waded through the nearby shores, watching a few fish swim by. She waited patiently for a few more moments and quickly snatched up a fish with her hooked claws, doing so a few more times before swimming off back to the island camp, moving through the water gracefully like she was a fish herself. She had decided to go out and hunt earlier that day, near dawn, and had been waiting for few hours since it was now noon. Sighing, she heaved herself up onto dry land, shaking her fur and padding over to the freshkill pile and setting the fishes she had caught down.

She started to lightly nose through the pile, checking for any old and rotting prey, removing it when she found some and placing it in a separate pile. Scalestar let out a content purr before making her way to her den, sitting down near the entrance and in the sun.
Claypaw bounced out of the apprentices den he had just been made an apprentice and had spent his morning doing menial and meaningless tasks,"When will I go out for training?"He thought aloud.

Wolvesregion
February 5th, 2018, 04:23 PM
Lightningstrike approached the leader. "Hunting well?" He meowed flopping down beside her. Pawziplier

Stormrise purred the the apprentices actions, and went out to go for a hunt

Spiritpaw yelped in agreement with the other apprentice. "I wanna hunt! I wanna fight!" She yowled softly.
Ant

Ant
February 5th, 2018, 04:27 PM
Lightningstrike approached the leader. "Hunting well?" He meowed flopping down beside her. Pawziplier

Spiritpaw yelped in agreement with the other apprentice. "I wanna hunt! I wanna fight!" She yowled softly.
Ant
Stormstone notice Stormrise heading out of the camp and quickly bounded after her,"May I come with?"He asked eagerly.

Claypaw's head heard the sound of Spiritpaw bounding out,"Me too! Me too!"He sat down for a second then stood up,"Well what if we have a fighting match!"He yowled playfully.

Pawziplier
February 5th, 2018, 04:28 PM
Lightningstrike approached the leader. "Hunting well?" He meowed flopping down beside her. @Pawziplier (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=421)

@Ant (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=3835)

"Yes." She nodded. "Fish are bountiful this year, at least." She meowed back, lifting her head up to look at Lightningstrike. "I should likely assign those apprentices mentors.. Shouldn't I?" She softly jerked her head to motion to Spiritpaw and Claypaw. "I haven't had the opportunity to decide on who they should be mentored by.." She sighed softly. RisingStorm

Wolvesregion
February 5th, 2018, 07:18 PM
Stormstone notice Stormrise heading out of the camp and quickly bounded after her,"May I come with?"He asked eagerly.
Claypaw's head heard the sound of Spiritpaw bounding out,"Me too! Me too!"He sat down for a second then stood up,"Well what if we have a fighting match!"He yowled playfully.
Sure!" She meowed kindly to the tom. "Where do you think we shouldhunt?"

She purred and jumped on the cats back, spiritpaws eyes playful
"Yes." She nodded. "Fish are bountiful this year, at least." She meowed back, lifting her head up to look at Lightningstrike. "I should likely assign those apprentices mentors.. Shouldn't I?" She softly jerked her head to motion to Spiritpaw and Claypaw. "I haven't had the opportunity to decide on who they should be mentored by.." She sighed softly. RisingStorm
"You think about it." Hemeowed softly

Ant
February 5th, 2018, 07:23 PM

"Hmm I guess we could head to the Lake and maybe have a competition?"Stormstone asked.

Claypaw gave a toothy grin and watched as she leaped over him and onto his back, he gave a chuckle before he rolled over knocking her off but making sure not to hurt her with his much bigger size.

Wolvesregion
February 5th, 2018, 07:26 PM
"Hmm I guess we could head to the Lake and maybe have a competition?"Stormstone asked.

Claypaw gave a toothy grin and watched as she leaped over him and onto his back, he gave a chuckle before he rolled over knocking her off but making sure not to hurt her with his much bigger size.
Stormrise laughed. "Oh, warrior boy wants to challenge me!" She purred, michief in her eyes. "Bring it on! Race you!" She sped off.

Spiritpaw laughed , and used her smaller size to her advantage, moving under him and horsekicking his belly, not to hard but just enough to move him up. She leap away, and gave a soft blow to his spine. "haha!" She laughed

Ant
February 5th, 2018, 07:43 PM
Stormrise laughed. "Oh, warrior boy wants to challenge me!" She purred, michief in her eyes. "Bring it on! Race you!" She sped off.

Spiritpaw laughed , and used her smaller size to her advantage, moving under him and horsekicking his belly, not to hard but just enough to move him up. She leap away, and gave a soft blow to his spine. "haha!" She laughed
"You're on!"Stormstone yowled and raced off towards the lake.

Claypaw chuckled as he felt the tickle across his spine,"Time to get serious."He joked and whipped around quickly, grabbing her out of the air, pinning her to the ground and giving a light bite to the neck.

Wolvesregion
February 5th, 2018, 07:48 PM
"You're on!"Stormstone yowled and raced off towards the lake.

Claypaw chuckled as he felt the tickle across his spine,"Time to get serious."He joked and whipped around quickly, grabbing her out of the air, pinning her to the ground and giving a light bite to the neck.
He reached the lake and jumped in. "beatcha!"

He smiled mischief in her eyes, and wrapped her paws around his neck. "Alright then!" SHe shoved his muzzle into the dirt, squirmed from under him. and pinned him, holding his shoulders down.

Ant
February 5th, 2018, 07:59 PM
He reached the lake and jumped in. "beatcha!"

He smiled mischief in her eyes, and wrapped her paws around his neck. "Alright then!" SHe shoved his muzzle into the dirt, squirmed from under him. and pinned him, holding his shoulders down.
Stormstone gave an exhausted sigh and skidded to a halt,"Well that's fine cause i'll beat you in hunting!"He dove in immediately after that.

Claypaw chuckled and shook the dirt from his muzzle before using his strength to push Spiritpaw off of him,"Haha."He chuckled and bowled her over sending her rolling.

Wolvesregion
February 5th, 2018, 08:02 PM
Stormstone gave an exhausted sigh and skidded to a halt,"Well that's fine cause i'll beat you in hunting!"He dove in immediately after that.

Claypaw chuckled and shook the dirt from his muzzle before using his strength to push Spiritpaw off of him,"Haha."He chuckled and bowled her over sending her rolling.
She laughed. "Oh yea? Hunting, ready set go!" The she cat dragged up a fish almost at once.

"Fox dung!" The apprentice purred. "You win!" She huffed exhausted.

Ant
February 5th, 2018, 08:19 PM
She laughed. "Oh yea? Hunting, ready set go!" The she cat dragged up a fish almost at once.

"Fox dung!" The apprentice purred. "You win!" She huffed exhausted.
Stormstone laughed in the she-cats face as he had already brought up a fish and had just caught another right as she dived back in.

"Well if it was hunting you'd most likely win but we can't know until we try."He shrugged and heard his stomach rumble,"All that fighting really made me hungry!"He whined.

Wolvesregion
February 5th, 2018, 08:23 PM
Stormstone laughed in the she-cats face as he had already brought up a fish and had just caught another right as she dived back in.

"Well if it was hunting you'd most likely win but we can't know until we try."He shrugged and heard his stomach rumble,"All that fighting really made me hungry!"He whined.
She caught fish after fish, finally tired she flopped down. "7 fish." She was satisfied.

She jumped u andbrought back a nice sized cod. "Share?"

Ant
February 5th, 2018, 08:33 PM
She caught fish after fish, finally tired she flopped down. "7 fish." She was satisfied.

She jumped u andbrought back a nice sized cod. "Share?"
Stormstone had also just finished with their little hunting escapade,"I told you i'd win this one."He chuckled and flicked his tail towards his eight fish.

Claypaws eyes brightened up at the sight of prey and gave a loud purr,"Of course!"He mewed and began to eat scarfing it down and leaving half for Spiritpaw.

Pawziplier
February 5th, 2018, 08:34 PM

(oof, sorry. My phone didn't send me a notification from my gmail)

She nodded slightly. "Perhaps you could give me some assistance with selecting mentors for them? We could take a walk in the tunnels so we have some quiet there." She meowed softly, her tail tip twitching a bit as she gave her usual, steady gaze.

Wolvesregion
February 5th, 2018, 08:39 PM
(oof, sorry. My phone didn't send me a notification from my gmail)

She nodded slightly. "Perhaps you could give me some assistance with selecting mentors for them? We could take a walk in the tunnels so we have some quiet there." She meowed softly, her tail tip twitching a bit as she gave her usual, steady gaze.
He nodded, and led the way to his favorite tunnel. "Follow me, I've been digging this one since I was a 5 moon old kit." He crouch, and walked into the small tunnel, the first fox tail lengths were tight, but it emerged into a giant, open space, were he sat down and clawed at the softest spot, he opened it up and brought out a rabbit, and dragged two nests from the side of the wall. "Which apprentice should we talk about first?"

Pawziplier
February 5th, 2018, 08:42 PM
He nodded, and led the way to his favorite tunnel. "Follow me, I've been digging this one since I was a 5 moon old kit." He crouch, and walked into the small tunnel, the first fox tail lengths were tight, but it emerged into a giant, open space, were he sat down and clawed at the softest spot, he opened it up and brought out a rabbit, and dragged two nests from the side of the wall. "Which apprentice should we talk about first?"

She followed him. "Claypaw. He's the youngest apprentice.. We should decide on him first.." Scalestar gave a slight nod, glancing around slightly

Wolvesregion
February 5th, 2018, 08:42 PM
Stormstone had also just finished with their little hunting escapade,"I told you i'd win this one."He chuckled and flicked his tail towards his eight fish.

Claypaws eyes brightened up at the sight of prey and gave a loud purr,"Of course!"He mewed and began to eat scarfing it down and leaving half for Spiritpaw.
"Fox dung!" She laughed. "We should head back." She grabbed a haul of fish and raced back towards camp.

Spiritpaw ate her fill and when she was done she licked her paws. "Im going to get some rest." She went to curl up in her nest.

Ant
February 5th, 2018, 08:47 PM
"Fox dung!" She laughed. "We should head back." She grabbed a haul of fish and raced back towards camp.

Spiritpaw ate her fill and when she was done she licked her paws. "Im going to get some rest." She went to curl up in her nest.
Stormstone chuckled and nodded in agreement picking up his haul of fish in his large maw and running after her.

Claypaw ate the remaining scraps she had left,"Have a good rest!"He mewed happily and sprawled out in the sun stuffed.

Wolvesregion
February 5th, 2018, 08:56 PM
Stormstone chuckled and nodded in agreement picking up his haul of fish in his large maw and running after her.

Claypaw ate the remaining scraps she had left,"Have a good rest!"He mewed happily and sprawled out in the sun stuffed.
She fell asleep quickly.

Stormrise placed her fish in a pile, and nosed Stormstone. "Thanks for hunting with me!"

Ant
February 5th, 2018, 09:01 PM
She fell asleep quickly.

Stormrise placed her fish in a pile, and nosed Stormstone. "Thanks for hunting with me!"
Stormstone dropped his fish in a pile too and nosed her back,"Of course we should do it again sometime." He replied.

Wolvesregion
February 5th, 2018, 09:03 PM
Stormstone dropped his fish in a pile too and nosed her back,"Of course we should do it again sometime." He replied.
"I'm tired!" She exclaimed. "Imma go rest!" (can we continue this later?)

Ant
February 5th, 2018, 09:05 PM
"I'm tired!" She exclaimed. "Imma go rest!" (can we continue this later?)
"I think i'll stand guard for a bit you go take a nap."Stormstone joked. (of course)

cute skeleton
February 6th, 2018, 10:03 AM
( Pawziplier are some of the herbs the medicine cat use underwater like seaweed and coral along with underwater plants? or just the normal warrior cat harbs)

oceanherb padded out of her den and stretched. she looked around to see if anyone needed her before heading towards the exit of the camp, she was planning taking a swim while also looking for some herbs.

swimmingclaw was heading back towards camp after catching some frogs and fish for the clan.

seapaw stepped into the shallow part of the water and slowly made her way to the deeper parts looking for any signs of prey nearby.

Pawziplier
February 6th, 2018, 08:55 PM
( @Pawziplier (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=421) are some of the herbs the medicine cat use underwater like seaweed and coral along with underwater plants? or just the normal warrior cat harbs)

oceanherb padded out of her den and stretched. she looked around to see if anyone needed her before heading towards the exit of the camp, she was planning taking a swim while also looking for some herbs.

swimmingclaw was heading back towards camp after catching some frogs and fish for the clan.

seapaw stepped into the shallow part of the water and slowly made her way to the deeper parts looking for any signs of prey nearby.

(Eh, both, I guess?)

Ant
February 7th, 2018, 04:24 PM
( Pawziplier RisingStorm Aphmau plushie so Swimmingclaw takes Spiritpaw as an apprentice, Stormrise takes Claypaw, and Stormstone takes Seapaw, or the leader and deputy can take their pick from one of them. If you like this lets continue and not let this die if so timeskip?)

Pawziplier
February 7th, 2018, 05:06 PM
( @Pawziplier (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=421) @RisingStorm (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=226) @Aphmau plushie (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1005) so Swimmingclaw takes Spiritpaw as an apprentice, Stormrise takes Claypaw, and Stormstone takes Seapaw, or the leader and deputy can take their pick from one of them. If you like this lets continue and not let this die if so timeskip?)

(Alright)