PDA

View Full Version : naruto rp(private)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Static
February 4th, 2018, 05:47 PM
We can continue where we where.Kaira was fighting the sumari using the 8 tails chakura and Saki was trying to decide wether to help or not.Kenji was still looking for them after they got separated.

Also,anyone can ask to join if they want.Just put private sence it's continuing from the last RP)

My charecters(so I dont forget)
Saki,kenji
(Changed sakiko name to Saki,and got rid of jake.don't know if I'm keeping hagika yet,but probably not)

Ant

Ant
February 4th, 2018, 06:00 PM
We can continue where we where.Kaira was fighting the sumari using the 8 tails chakura and Saki was trying to decide wether to help or not.Kenji was still looking for them after they got separated.

Also,anyone can ask to join if they want.Just put private sence it's continuing from the last RP)

My charecters(so I dont forget)
Saki,kenji
(Changed sakiko name to Saki,and got rid of jake.don't know if I'm keeping hagika yet,but probably not)

Ant
Kaira looked at the samurai who was bleeding through his now broken armor,"YOU SHOULD NEVER TRY TO HURT THE PEOPLE I CARE ABOUT!"

The samurai just laughed blood coming out after every laugh,"So stupid kid you wouldn't know a pen from a pencil if someone didn't tell you."All of the mans wounds healed and and he sent his fist into Kaira's chest knocking the air out of him,"You can fight me when you're stronger but until then you'll only be a weakling."He reeled his fist up and sent it into his chest again this time breaking his ribs,"Oh and you girl I know you've been here this whole time you might want to save this weakling or you can chase me but you'll end up just like him."He then disappeared leaving Kaira there.

Kaira cried in pain as he watched the man disappeared using the last of his strength to reach out for him but only managing to fall forward faster.

Static
February 4th, 2018, 06:08 PM
Kaira looked at the samurai who was bleeding through his now broken armor,"YOU SHOULD NEVER TRY TO HURT THE PEOPLE I CARE ABOUT!"

The samurai just laughed blood coming out after every laugh,"So stupid kid you wouldn't know a pen from a pencil if someone didn't tell you."All of the mans wounds healed and and he sent his fist into Kaira's chest knocking the air out of him,"You can fight me when you're stronger but until then you'll only be a weakling."He reeled his fist up and sent it into his chest again this time breaking his ribs,"Oh and you girl I know you've been here this whole time you might want to save this weakling or you can chase me but you'll end up just like him."He then disappeared leaving Kaira there.

Kaira cried in pain as he watched the man disappeared using the last of his strength to reach out for him but only managing to fall forward faster.
Saki ran coward catching Kaira."You idiot!We where supposed to wait for Kenji!" She snapped,but she sounded more worried than sad.She wanted to go after the samurai,but Kaira needed to get back to the village first.'But what was that chakura around him?It felt familiar...' she thought.

Ant
February 4th, 2018, 06:10 PM
Saki ran coward catching Kaira."You idiot!We where supposed to wait for Kenji!" She snapped,but she sounded more worried than sad.She wanted to go after the samurai,but Kaira needed to get back to the village first.'But what was that chakura around him?It felt familiar...' she thought.
Kaira was writhing and wincing in pain,"Leave me here just..."His sentence was cut short as he passed out. (brb)

Static
February 4th, 2018, 06:17 PM
Kaira was writhing and wincing in pain,"Leave me here just..."His sentence was cut short as he passed out. (brb)
Ok)
"Let me guess.Just go after the sumari." She muttered,picking him up as best as she could.She knew she couldn't carry him all the way back to the village,but somewhere safe would be better than in the open.

Saki put Kaira down behind a old building that was half torn down.It wasn't the best spot,but it would be OK for now. She hadn't brought any bandages, but used a few of the herbs she knew how to use to stop the bleeding.She stood up,leaving the broken building to look for the samurai.

Ant
February 4th, 2018, 06:30 PM
Ok)
"Let me guess.Just go after the sumari." She muttered,picking him up as best as she could.She knew she couldn't carry him all the way back to the village,but somewhere safe would be better than in the open.

Saki put Kaira down behind a old building that was half torn down.It wasn't the best spot,but it would be OK for now. She hadn't brought any bandages, but used a few of the herbs she knew how to use to stop the bleeding.She stood up,leaving the broken building to look for the samurai.
Kaira awoke but he wasn't in the real world he was in some sort of dream world,'Where am I?'He thought.

"Ah so we finally meet young weakling."A large brooding voice stated.

"Who and where are you?"Kaira called out looking around frantically.

The voice grew louder as Kaira walked around,"I'm your beast, your burden, the reason you're hated."

Kaira was still confused,"What do you mean hated? No one I know hates mes."

The beast chuckled,"That is because you only know two people everyone else avoids you."The laughing grew louder.

Kaira soon came upon a cage with a large orange beast inside,"So its you! Whatever you are! Why am I here?"He asked.

The beast stood up from his resting position,"Why of course I should answer you but only if you release me first."He pointed to the seal on the large gate.

Kaira looked at it and pondered it for a second,"Well if you're in there you must be in there for a reason so no!"He replied.

"YOU INSOLENT CHILD I'LL KILL YOU!"He growled and sent a claw flying hitting Kaira causing him to awake.

"Saki!"He yelled as he awoke,"Where are you?"He asked his voice quieter now.

Static
February 4th, 2018, 06:38 PM
Kaira awoke but he wasn't in the real world he was in some sort of dream world,'Where am I?'He thought.

"Ah so we finally meet young weakling."A large brooding voice stated.

"Who and where are you?"Kaira called out looking around frantically.

The voice grew louder as Kaira walked around,"I'm your beast, your burden, the reason you're hated."

Kaira was still confused,"What do you mean hated? No one I know hates mes."

The beast chuckled,"That is because you only know two people everyone else avoids you."The laughing grew louder.

Kaira soon came upon a cage with a large orange beast inside,"So its you! Whatever you are! Why am I here?"He asked.

The beast stood up from his resting position,"Why of course I should answer you but only if you release me first."He pointed to the seal on the large gate.

Kaira looked at it and pondered it for a second,"Well if you're in there you must be in there for a reason so no!"He replied.

"YOU INSOLENT CHILD I'LL KILL YOU!"He growled and sent a claw flying hitting Kaira causing him to awake.

"Saki!"He yelled as he awoke,"Where are you?"He asked his voice quieter now.
Saki headed Kaira shouting,but kept going.Their mission had specifically been to kill the samurai, or chase him away from the villageand they hadn't done either yet,and he had almost killed one of her comrades.She stopped in a small clearing.She couldn't tell,but she thought she could sence chakura nearby.'If he's not here,I'll just find Kenji and get Kaira and leave it to the jounin I guess.' she thought.

Ant
February 5th, 2018, 11:55 AM
Saki headed Kaira shouting,but kept going.Their mission had specifically been to kill the samurai, or chase him away from the villageand they hadn't done either yet,and he had almost killed one of her comrades.She stopped in a small clearing.She couldn't tell,but she thought she could sence chakura nearby.'If he's not here,I'll just find Kenji and get Kaira and leave it to the jounin I guess.' she thought.
A voice was heard from the trees,"You're persistent little kunoichi but following me will be your death." The man who was now fully stripped of his armor and sword jumped down from the trees,"If you go now i'll let you live without any wounds, but if you choose to stay I promise I will kill you without hesitation."His voice grew more serious with every word.

Kaira had eventually manage to stand up and pushed his way out of the house,"I need to find Saki, she'll die out there."He thought outloud, he didn't know how capable she was but he did know that if he couldn't face that man she definitely couldn't either.

Static
February 5th, 2018, 05:31 PM
A voice was heard from the trees,"You're persistent little kunoichi but following me will be your death." The man who was now fully stripped of his armor and sword jumped down from the trees,"If you go now i'll let you live without any wounds, but if you choose to stay I promise I will kill you without hesitation."His voice grew more serious with every word.

Kaira had eventually manage to stand up and pushed his way out of the house,"I need to find Saki, she'll die out there."He thought outloud, he didn't know how capable she was but he did know that if he couldn't face that man she definitely couldn't either.
"And why should I?We where assigned this mission to get you out of the village or exterminate you, so that's what I plan to do,and plus,you tried to kill one of my comrades." Saki said.'Without his armor,It should be easier to wound him,but he will also be faster.Atleast Kaira weakened him...' she thought.

Kenji stopped near the house,spotting Kaira."Where did you go?And where is Saki?" He asked.He knew what the answer would probably be though.Kaira had tried to fight the samauri and got hurt,so Saki brought him here and went to try and finish the job,but two genin couldn't possibly beat a samurai,even if they had been top in class.Training and fighting in a life or deathbattle are two ccompletely different things.

Ant
February 5th, 2018, 05:46 PM
"And why should I?We where assigned this mission to get you out of the village or exterminate you, so that's what I plan to do,and plus,you tried to kill one of my comrades." Saki said.'Without his armor,It should be easier to wound him,but he will also be faster.Atleast Kaira weakened him...' she thought.

Kenji stopped near the house,spotting Kaira."Where did you go?And where is Saki?" He asked.He knew what the answer would probably be though.Kaira had tried to fight the samauri and got hurt,so Saki brought him here and went to try and finish the job,but two genin couldn't possibly beat a samurai,even if they had been top in class.Training and fighting in a life or deathbattle are two ccompletely different things.
The man laughed and jumped down in front of her,"The thing is kid..."He kicked her to the ground and pinned her,"The samurai thing was just an act, if i'm to be honest with you I could take on a tailed beast just for a fun."He chuckled,"Now i'll leave so you can complete your little mission but just know i'll be back."He gave her a stomp into the chest knocking the wind out of her so she couldn't follow,"Come after me when you're not so weak."He then disappeared into a smoke cloud.

Kaira looked at Kenji and gave a sigh of defeat before slumping against a building,"He beat me up but then suddenly my vision went red and I lost control and attacked him with an untamed power, there was this red aura around me. What was it?"He asked.

Static
February 5th, 2018, 05:55 PM
The man laughed and jumped down in front of her,"The thing is kid..."He kicked her to the ground and pinned her,"The samurai thing was just an act, if i'm to be honest with you I could take on a tailed beast just for a fun."He chuckled,"Now i'll leave so you can complete your little mission but just know i'll be back."He gave her a stomp into the chest knocking the wind out of her so she couldn't follow,"Come after me when you're not so weak."He then disappeared into a smoke cloud.

Kaira looked at Kenji and gave a sigh of defeat before slumping against a building,"He beat me up but then suddenly my vision went red and I lost control and attacked him with an untamed power, there was this red aura around me. What was it?"He asked.
Saki struggled to get up,not catching her breath again until a few minutes later, and she knew by then the samurai,or whatever he was,would be long gone. She sat back against the tree,not wanting to really admit to herself she had let him get away without even having time to land a single blow,and what made her madder was,she knew he was right about her being weak.

Kenji didn't know how to answer his question.When he had been assigned Kaira and Saki that he wasn't supposed to tell them anything about the two tails of the nine tails."I can't explain to you right now.You should ask the hokage when we report back." He said.

Ant
February 5th, 2018, 06:08 PM
Saki struggled to get up,not catching her breath again until a few minutes later, and she knew by then the samurai,or whatever he was,would be long gone. She sat back against the tree,not wanting to really admit to herself she had let him get away without even having time to land a single blow,and what made her madder was,she knew he was right about her being weak.

Kenji didn't know how to answer his question.When he had been assigned Kaira and Saki that he wasn't supposed to tell them anything about the two tails of the nine tails."I can't explain to you right now.You should ask the hokage when we report back." He said.
"Just go get Saki before she gets killed, I can get myself back."He explained angrily before pushing himself up and heading back towards the village not giving Kenji a chance to respond.

Static
February 5th, 2018, 06:15 PM
"Just go get Saki before she gets killed, I can get myself back."He explained angrily before pushing himself up and heading back towards the village not giving Kenji a chance to respond.
Kenji sighed,going to find Saki. It didn't take him but twenty or so minutes before he found her." We're going back to the village.come on." He said simply,not waiting for her to get up.He walked back in the direction of the village, but Saki went ahead,using the trees to go faster.
(Timeaskip to where they are at the village or going to the hokage?)

Ant
February 5th, 2018, 06:20 PM
Kenji sighed,going to find Saki. It didn't take him but twenty or so minutes before he found her." We're going back to the village.come on." He said simply,not waiting for her to get up.He walked back in the direction of the village, but Saki went ahead,using the trees to go faster.
(Timeaskip to where they are at the village or going to the hokage?)
(Um I guess going to the Hokage which would be Sarutobi right now.)

Kaira pushed open the door to the Hokages office he was still slightly bleeding a bit and had left little drops all the way up to his office,"Old man!"He yelled,"What am I?"He asked.

All Sarutobi did was look,"We'll wait till Kenji gets here then we'll speak."

Static
February 5th, 2018, 06:28 PM
(Um I guess going to the Hokage which would be Sarutobi right now.)

Kaira pushed open the door to the Hokages office he was still slightly bleeding a bit and had left little drops all the way up to his office,"Old man!"He yelled,"What am I?"He asked.

All Sarutobi did was look,"We'll wait till Kenji gets here then we'll speak."
Saki walked in,leaning again one of the walls,not really knowing what was going on.Kenji walked in a few seconds later,assuming that sarutobi already knew what was going on sence Kaira kad gotten there before him or Saki.

(Sence there are two tailed beast in the same village,maby it's because than main antagonist,whoever that will be,got the two tails and the nine tails to attack the village at the same time to try to kill the hokage,who was considered the strongest ninja at the time,So that the antagonist could take over,but for whatever reason,the tailed beast didn't listen and ended up rampaging,and wounding the antagonist when he lost control over them.The last hokage died after sealing both of the tailed beast,so now saratobi is the hokage,unless saratobi was the hokage last time. Which ever you want)

Ant
February 5th, 2018, 06:45 PM
Saki walked in,leaning again one of the walls,not really knowing what was going on.Kenji walked in a few seconds later,assuming that sarutobi already knew what was going on sence Kaira kad gotten there before him or Saki.

(Sence there are two tailed beast in the same village,maby it's because than main antagonist,whoever that will be,got the two tails and the nine tails to attack the village at the same time to try to kill the hokage,who was considered the strongest ninja at the time,So that the antagonist could take over,but for whatever reason,the tailed beast didn't listen and ended up rampaging,and wounding the antagonist when he lost control over them.The last hokage died after sealing both of the tailed beast,so now saratobi is the hokage,unless saratobi was the hokage last time. Which ever you want)
(Sarutobi was the retired Hokage who stepped back up after his successor died.)

"Well now that Kenji is here you can give me a full report."

"That supposed samurai you sent us against was no samurai at all, he was a freak of nature who instantly healed even after I went into some weird mode or something that made me lose control and get super strong."He replied instantly.

Static
February 5th, 2018, 06:50 PM
(Sarutobi was the retired Hokage who stepped back up after his successor died.)

"Well now that Kenji is here you can give me a full report."

"That supposed samurai you sent us against was no samurai at all, he was a freak of nature who instantly healed even after I went into some weird mode or something that made me lose control and get super strong."He replied instantly.
" You could have told us a little more about him.He got past all of us pretty easy except Kaira because of whatever happened to his chakura." Saki said .'It looked almost as if he was targeting Kaira.If he wanted to kill us,he would have went after kenji first sence he was the leader,but he didn't...' she thoughtto herself.There was still alot of things about that guy she ddidn't understand,and when wondered if the hokage or Kenji knew anything they didn't.

Ant
February 5th, 2018, 07:07 PM
" You could have told us a little more about him.He got past all of us pretty easy except Kaira because of whatever happened to his chakura." Saki said .'It looked almost as if he was targeting Kaira.If he wanted to kill us,he would have went after kenji first sence he was the leader,but he didn't...' she thoughtto herself.There was still alot of things about that guy she ddidn't understand,and when wondered if the hokage or Kenji knew anything they didn't.
Sarutobi looked at Saki,"Well I didn't know much about him myself all I knew was that this was a registered D-class mission and I sent you guys on it."He replied,"Now what do you have to say Kenji?"

Kaira sighed and fell back against a wall wincing in a bit of pain from his broken ribs.

Static
February 6th, 2018, 08:28 AM
Sarutobi looked at Saki,"Well I didn't know much about him myself all I knew was that this was a registered D-class mission and I sent you guys on it."He replied,"Now what do you have to say Kenji?"

Kaira sighed and fell back against a wall wincing in a bit of pain from his broken ribs.
"I got separated from them for a while,but Kaira lost control of his chakura,and got wounded.Saki went after him but didn't fight as much because he got away." he explained.

Ant
February 7th, 2018, 04:19 PM
"I got separated from them for a while,but Kaira lost control of his chakura,and got wounded.Saki went after him but didn't fight as much because he got away." he explained.
"Kaira and Saki head to the hospital you both look like death,Kenji you stay here we need to speak."Sarutobi confidently ordered.

"Yeah yeah, I know big boy talk now."He cracked sarcastically and shambled out of the office waving for Saki to follow.

Static
February 7th, 2018, 04:39 PM
"Kaira and Saki head to the hospital you both look like death,Kenji you stay here we need to speak."Sarutobi confidently ordered.

"Yeah yeah, I know big boy talk now."He cracked sarcastically and shambled out of the office waving for Saki to follow.
Saki followed." So will you be OK?Looks like more than a few brĂșises on you." She said once they where out.

"So what is it?" Kenji asked,but he nprobably knew what sarutobi was going to say.

Ant
February 7th, 2018, 04:50 PM
Saki followed." So will you be OK?Looks like more than a few brĂșises on you." She said once they where out.

"So what is it?" Kenji asked,but he nprobably knew what sarutobi was going to say.
Kaira looked back at her giving her a smile,"Of course i'll be fine i'm the son of the great Uchiha clan leader!"He replied but his eyes betrayed his words, but it wasn't pain that could be seen in those blue balls it was the look of pure defeat and anger.

Sarutobi stood up from his desk and walked around to stand in font of Kenji,"I've tasked you just like the many other squad leaders with the protection of these future shinobi."He stopped speaking and looked Kenji deep into his eyes,"You are the best Jounin in this village, if I were to step down you would most likely become Hokage yet you squander your chances and my trust by letting Genin with a week of training go out against a dangerous man by themselves. What would have happened if they had been captured and harvested for their beast? We would have been down two tailed beasts and two of our most promising ninja."Sarutobi emphasized,"Now get out of my office and make sure they get to the hospital safe."He sighed regaining his composure and sitting back down.

Static
February 7th, 2018, 05:09 PM
Kaira looked back at her giving her a smile,"Of course i'll be fine i'm the son of the great Uchiha clan leader!"He replied but his eyes betrayed his words, but it wasn't pain that could be seen in those blue balls it was the look of pure defeat and anger.

Sarutobi stood up from his desk and walked around to stand in font of Kenji,"I've tasked you just like the many other squad leaders with the protection of these future shinobi."He stopped speaking and looked Kenji deep into his eyes,"You are the best Jounin in this village, if I were to step down you would most likely become Hokage yet you squander your chances and my trust by letting Genin with a week of training go out against a dangerous man by themselves. What would have happened if they had been captured and harvested for their beast? We would have been down two tailed beasts and two of our most promising ninja."Sarutobi emphasized,"Now get out of my office and make sure they get to the hospital safe."He sighed regaining his composure and sitting back down.
"Yhea but..." She trailed off,not knowing if she should say anything about the chakura cloak he had.The look in his eyes also need her wonder if he really was OK.She had never seen someone look like that.She walked jin silenced for a few minutes before saying something else."It's not your fault you lost.He wasstro stronger than us,so we just need to train more.We've onlky been genin for a week or two,so you can't expect too be able to beat a opponent like that." She said,but she wasn't sure how true it sounded.She doubted the words herself,but she hoped they sounded believable Atleast.

Kenji stood up,bowing slightly before leaving.He saw the two up ahead,but saw no need to catch up to them when he could see them fine from here.'I shouldn't have been separated from them so easily. Any normal genin probably would be dead.' he thought.

Ant
February 7th, 2018, 05:17 PM
"Yhea but..." She trailed off,not knowing if she should say anything about the chakura cloak he had.The look in his eyes also need her wonder if he really was OK.She had never seen someone look like that.She walked jin silenced for a few minutes before saying something else."It's not your fault you lost.He wasstro stronger than us,so we just need to train more.We've onlky been genin for a week or two,so you can't expect too be able to beat a opponent like that." She said,but she wasn't sure how true it sounded.She doubted the words herself,but she hoped they sounded believable Atleast.

Kenji stood up,bowing slightly before leaving.He saw the two up ahead,but saw no need to catch up to them when he could see them fine from here.'I shouldn't have been separated from them so easily. Any normal genin probably would be dead.' he thought.
Kaira looked at Saki as he pushed through the hospital door,"It is my fault, if I had trained harder, longer, better. No one would have gotten hurt, Kenji wouldn't be in trouble with the Hokage and I wouldn't be injured..."He trailed off as the nurses took him away,"Come see me once you're healed then we can train more."

Static
February 7th, 2018, 05:23 PM
Kaira looked at Saki as he pushed through the hospital door,"It is my fault, if I had trained harder, longer, better. No one would have gotten hurt, Kenji wouldn't be in trouble with the Hokage and I wouldn't be injured..."He trailed off as the nurses took him away,"Come see me once you're healed then we can train more."
'He thinks he's the defeated one when I didn't even last a minute fighting that guy.' She thought as she got taken to her own room.It didn't take long,because she wasn't as badly hurt,but she decided to wait a little longer before seeing Kaira,so she stayed where she was,thinking about how kairan had gotten the extra chakura and strength during the fight.

Ant
February 7th, 2018, 05:27 PM
'He thinks he's the defeated one when I didn't even last a minute fighting that guy.' She thought as she got taken to her own room.It didn't take long,because she wasn't as badly hurt,but she decided to wait a little longer before seeing Kaira,so she stayed where she was,thinking about how kairan had gotten the extra chakura and strength during the fight.
Kaira came out an hour later his abdomen fully wrapped with bandages,"Yeah yeah, i'll be back."He was lying straight to their faces as he would only come back again if he was dying,"Saki!"He yelled and jogged up to her,"Ready?"Kaira asked looking at her his demeanor seemingly completely different.

Static
February 7th, 2018, 05:35 PM
Kaira came out an hour later his abdomen fully wrapped with bandages,"Yeah yeah, i'll be back."He was lying straight to their faces as he would only come back again if he was dying,"Saki!"He yelled and jogged up to her,"Ready?"Kaira asked looking at her his demeanor seemingly completely different.
"Yhe,sure.Where are we training?" She asked, not questioning if he was fit to train or not.He wouldn't listen if she said he didn't look ok anyways,and he acted perfectly healthy in her opinion.Laying in the hospital would only be wasted days of training.

Ant
February 7th, 2018, 05:43 PM
"Yhe,sure.Where are we training?" She asked, not questioning if he was fit to train or not.He wouldn't listen if she said he didn't look ok anyways,and he acted perfectly healthy in her opinion.Laying in the hospital would only be wasted days of training.
"I was thinking that we could head to the memorial stone I have a few ideas."He pulled her up out of the chair,"I'll race you there!"Kaira yelled and he began to run, of course he was bit slower than usual but that didn't stop him.

Static
February 7th, 2018, 05:52 PM
"I was thinking that we could head to the memorial stone I have a few ideas."He pulled her up out of the chair,"I'll race you there!"Kaira yelled and he began to run, of course he was bit slower than usual but that didn't stop him.
Saki chased after him,catching up in a few seconds so she was just behind him.She may not have been as strong as Kaira,but speed was her storing suit,and she planned to keep trining until they where at least equals in strength." Your a little slow today." Saki said as she got closer until she was next to him."Sure you don't want a head start?" She added sarcastically.

Ant
February 7th, 2018, 06:04 PM
Saki chased after him,catching up in a few seconds so she was just behind him.She may not have been as strong as Kaira,but speed was her storing suit,and she planned to keep trining until they where at least equals in strength." Your a little slow today." Saki said as she got closer until she was next to him."Sure you don't want a head start?" She added sarcastically.
"Well I have more than a couple of broken ribs but I guess I could use my full speed."Kaira smiled and sped up, he was way faster than he had been before the fight and more confident.

(Btw he got a power up from the nine tails thats why he's a bit stronger and faster but she should still be able to catch up but not pass him anymore ya know lol)

Static
February 7th, 2018, 06:15 PM
"Well I have more than a couple of broken ribs but I guess I could use my full speed."Kaira smiled and sped up, he was way faster than he had been before the fight and more confident.

(Btw he got a power up from the nine tails thats why he's a bit stronger and faster but she should still be able to catch up but not pass him anymore ya know lol)
Saki speed up,catching up to Where she was close to him again,but she was running out of breath.'Guess he's been training more than I thought.' she thought,but couldn't remember him ever mentioning extra training,but she didn't think to much about it.

(Sence she can't use the two tailed beast chakura,she can't really go as fast as him,but when she learns how,she will be ableo go faster and use more fire jutsu,but Kaira will be stronger and have more chakura and stuff.
Also,should I change saki's tailed beast to 5 or eight so the number isint so low,so they will be more even,but Kaira still stronger?)

Ant
February 7th, 2018, 06:27 PM
Saki speed up,catching up to Where she was close to him again,but she was running out of breath.'Guess he's been training more than I thought.' she thought,but couldn't remember him ever mentioning extra training,but she didn't think to much about it.

(Sence she can't use the two tailed beast chakura,she can't really go as fast as him,but when she learns how,she will be ableo go faster and use more fire jutsu,but Kaira will be stronger and have more chakura and stuff.
Also,should I change saki's tailed beast to 5 or eight so the number isint so low,so they will be more even,but Kaira still stronger?)
He ripped the bandages off from his chest and gave a loud yell,"Whew this feels great."He looked over to Saki who was running out of breath,"Come on if you can't keep up with me we'll never beat anyone, remember were a team!"Kaira reassured and slowed down a bit.

(If you want you can but she could also get like sage mode if you don't want to change but if you do its completely fine.)

Static
February 7th, 2018, 06:36 PM
He ripped the bandages off from his chest and gave a loud yell,"Whew this feels great."He looked over to Saki who was running out of breath,"Come on if you can't keep up with me we'll never beat anyone, remember were a team!"Kaira reassured and slowed down a bit.

(If you want you can but she could also get like sage mode if you don't want to change but if you do its completely fine.)
"I know that." She said,stopping when they got to memorial stone."Let's just get training.Maby we can fight that samuri again sometime in a few months and see how much stronger we get." She said enthusiastically,cracking her knuckles.

Ant
February 7th, 2018, 06:42 PM
"I know that." She said,stopping when they got to memorial stone."Let's just get training.Maby we can fight that samuri again sometime in a few months and see how much stronger we get." She said enthusiastically,cracking her knuckles.
Kaira gave a quick smirk,"Then lets go!"He yelled and charged at her before she was able to react, he sent a barrage of punches into her gut sending her skidding back, he taunted her and got into a defensive position.

(What if as they're fighting they both go into their one tailed mode and lose control causing mass destruction and Kenji has to come stop them? Ofc they don't get seriously hurt just a few scratches because they were even in power at that point.)

Static
February 8th, 2018, 08:31 AM
Kaira gave a quick smirk,"Then lets go!"He yelled and charged at her before she was able to react, he sent a barrage of punches into her gut sending her skidding back, he taunted her and got into a defensive position.

(What if as they're fighting they both go into their one tailed mode and lose control causing mass destruction and Kenji has to come stop them? Ofc they don't get seriously hurt just a few scratches because they were even in power at that point.)
(changing saki to 5 tails instead of 2,but i might have another character at some point.idea sounds good)
Saki ran at him,but instead f throwing normal punches,she put chakura in her fist to make it stronger.She got in three a few punches before getting back a few feet.She was clearly thinking of a strategy to use,and looked pretty confident.

Ant
February 8th, 2018, 05:29 PM
(changing saki to 5 tails instead of 2,but i might have another character at some point.idea sounds good)
Saki ran at him,but instead f throwing normal punches,she put chakura in her fist to make it stronger.She got in three a few punches before getting back a few feet.She was clearly thinking of a strategy to use,and looked pretty confident.
(Alright lol)

Kaira easily blocked the punches,"Thats a smart tactic, you could probably kill a fresh chunin with that power."He explained,"But I think I can do better."Kaira gave a smirk and a red aura surrounded his hands,"Lets test this."He punched a tree near him causing it to slant,"Maybe I shouldn't use that. I'll just use these." Kairas eyes changed from a dark blue into a dark red with a black pupil and a single tomoe,"Have't use these in a while but you're strong."He charged at her and as he reached her he slid under and sent a small fire ball into her chest.

Static
February 8th, 2018, 05:38 PM
(Alright lol)

Kaira easily blocked the punches,"Thats a smart tactic, you could probably kill a fresh chunin with that power."He explained,"But I think I can do better."Kaira gave a smirk and a red aura surrounded his hands,"Lets test this."He punched a tree near him causing it to slant,"Maybe I shouldn't use that. I'll just use these." Kairas eyes changed from a dark blue into a dark red with a black pupil and a single tomoe,"Have't use these in a while but you're strong."He charged at her and as he reached her he slid under and sent a small fire ball into her chest.
Saki felt it burn her chest and got thrown back.It was stronger than she had expected,but didn't fall down,landing on her feet."Where did you get the power boat?" Saki asked,pulling out a kunai.She was tempted totry a new jutsu she had ben working on,but she wanted to know how Kaira alwase got the extra power first,so she would know if he could still get stronger or not.

Ant
February 8th, 2018, 05:43 PM
Saki felt it burn her chest and got thrown back.It was stronger than she had expected,but didn't fall down,landing on her feet."Where did you get the power boat?" Saki asked,pulling out a kunai.She was tempted totry a new jutsu she had ben working on,but she wanted to know how Kaira alwase got the extra power first,so she would know if he could still get stronger or not.
"Honestly i'm not too sure after the fight with that man and once I lost control... It was like a seal broke or weakened."Kaira thought back to when he had met that giant orange beast that had been living in him for so long,"Just come at me with full strength we need to train and were not getting anywhere right now."He pulled out a kunai and smirked, he had always been with Kenjustu he would even say it outmatched his taijutsu in some ways.

Static
February 8th, 2018, 05:49 PM
"Honestly i'm not too sure after the fight with that man and once I lost control... It was like a seal broke or weakened."Kaira thought back to when he had met that giant orange beast that had been living in him for so long,"Just come at me with full strength we need to train and were not getting anywhere right now."He pulled out a kunai and smirked, he had always been with Kenjustu he would even say it outmatched his taijutsu in some ways.
Saki threw her hunai at his leg,a perfect aim.She didn't go closer,but went in the opposite direction she had threw the kunai and thew another one,with a paper attacked to it.The paper bomb she had thrown exploded,causeing a large cloud of smoke to cover the area around Kaira.It didn't cause any damage to the surrounding area though.

(I was on wiki,but it never said if the 5 tails gender,and I havnt really seen much,but the English and Japanese voice actors are both girls,so I assume the five tails is?Wanted to check so I didn't make a mistake)

Ant
February 8th, 2018, 06:11 PM
Saki threw her hunai at his leg,a perfect aim.She didn't go closer,but went in the opposite direction she had threw the kunai and thew another one,with a paper attacked to it.The paper bomb she had thrown exploded,causeing a large cloud of smoke to cover the area around Kaira.It didn't cause any damage to the surrounding area though.

(I was on wiki,but it never said if the 5 tails gender,and I havnt really seen much,but the English and Japanese voice actors are both girls,so I assume the five tails is?Wanted to check so I didn't make a mistake)
(I'm not too sure but can make them whatever you please.^_^)

Kaira easily dodge the kunai but the paper bomb caught him by surprise and singed a bit of his clothes,"Good move."He said through the smoke, as he said that multiple kunai came flying from each side all attached to paper bombs.

Static
February 8th, 2018, 06:26 PM
(I'm not too sure but can make them whatever you please.^_^)

Kaira easily dodge the kunai but the paper bomb caught him by surprise and singed a bit of his clothes,"Good move."He said through the smoke, as he said that multiple kunai came flying from each side all attached to paper bombs.
Saki covered her face,avoiding most of the damage,but one of them scraped her shoulder and she barley had time to jump away before it exploded.'time to try this then.' She thought,going into the smoke. She couldn't see anything,but heard Kaira breathing.Making a quick handsigns,steam started to come from her hand.She punched Kaira in the stomach.The steam worked about like fire jutsu,burning it's opponent,or increasing attack speed or strength,but Saki had only just started developing the kekkai genkai and could only use it for a few minutes.As quickly as it had appeared,it started to vanish.The smoke had also started to thin so they could see each other again.

Ant
February 8th, 2018, 07:02 PM
Saki covered her face,avoiding most of the damage,but one of them scraped her shoulder and she barley had time to jump away before it exploded.'time to try this then.' She thought,going into the smoke. She couldn't see anything,but heard Kaira breathing.Making a quick handsigns,steam started to come from her hand.She punched Kaira in the stomach.The steam worked about like fire jutsu,burning it's opponent,or increasing attack speed or strength,but Saki had only just started developing the kekkai genkai and could only use it for a few minutes.As quickly as it had appeared,it started to vanish.The smoke had also started to thin so they could see each other again.
Kaira winced in pain as he dodged the first attack but the second one caught him in the gut,"Jeez that burns, yowch."He sighed looking at the wound that had been opened then immediately closed,"Hm I guess I should use this then, Kenji started teaching it earlier."A blue ball of lightning and he charged at her faster than ever, he made sure to not directly hit her as it could probably kill a chunin with ease instead he decided to glance her side with it stunning her, but he immediately lost the jutsu as it hit only doing minimum damage.

Static
February 8th, 2018, 07:06 PM
Kaira winced in pain as he dodged the first attack but the second one caught him in the gut,"Jeez that burns, yowch."He sighed looking at the wound that had been opened then immediately closed,"Hm I guess I should use this then, Kenji started teaching it earlier."A blue ball of lightning and he charged at her faster than ever, he made sure to not directly hit her as it could probably kill a chunin with ease instead he decided to glance her side with it stunning her, but he immediately lost the jutsu as it hit only doing minimum damage.
She smirked."Cheap shots like that won't work." She told him,grabbing his arm and burning him for a second before the jutsu times out.She let go,pulling out a kunai and trying to graise his arm,but not wound it badly.

(He can hurt her badly on accident so the 5 tails chakura will activate and then Kaira can lose control after her attacks get stronger.The damage won't be to bad afterwards sence the chakura would heal it.)

Ant
February 8th, 2018, 07:13 PM
She smirked."Cheap shots like that won't work." She told him,grabbing his arm and burning him for a second before the jutsu times out.She let go,pulling out a kunai and trying to graise his arm,but not wound it badly.

(He can hurt her badly on accident so the 5 tails chakura will activate and then Kaira can lose control after her attacks get stronger.The damage won't be to bad afterwards sence the chakura would heal it.)
"Oh I know."He smiled as he felt the burn he disappeared into a cloud of smoke and all that was there was a log,"Of course that wasn't me you should know better."He said from behind her as he did the lighting jutsu once again and slammed it into her, he didn't realize until it was too late that he had fully committed and plunged it right under her heart, his eyes widened and he was in such shock that his hand just stayed there,"Oh no what have I done!"He cried.

Static
February 9th, 2018, 04:19 PM
"Oh I know."He smiled as he felt the burn he disappeared into a cloud of smoke and all that was there was a log,"Of course that wasn't me you should know better."He said from behind her as he did the lighting jutsu once again and slammed it into her, he didn't realize until it was too late that he had fully committed and plunged it right under her heart, his eyes widened and he was in such shock that his hand just stayed there,"Oh no what have I done!"He cried.
Saki's eyes snapped open.She sat up,looking around for Kaira,But he wasn't here.She stood up,her feet ankle deep in water.There was steam rising from some of the water and the walls,which confused her even more.'Where am I?' she thought,getting worried.She didn't remember what had happened last,but she couldn't see anything through the steam,and there was no light anywhere.Just total darkness.She started walking foward,hoping to find an exit.

Saki didn't move for a few second,but it seemed like an eternity.She grabbed his hand suddenly,red chakura started to form around the wound until it covered her whole body,and formed one tail.Where she had grabbed kairas wrist burned more than it had when she was using the justu earlie during there sparing.
(Doesn't really know what to fight for the second part.)

Ant
February 9th, 2018, 05:32 PM
Saki's eyes snapped open.She sat up,looking around for Kaira,But he wasn't here.She stood up,her feet ankle deep in water.There was steam rising from some of the water and the walls,which confused her even more.'Where am I?' she thought,getting worried.She didn't remember what had happened last,but she couldn't see anything through the steam,and there was no light anywhere.Just total darkness.She started walking foward,hoping to find an exit.

Saki didn't move for a few second,but it seemed like an eternity.She grabbed his hand suddenly,red chakura started to form around the wound until it covered her whole body,and formed one tail.Where she had grabbed kairas wrist burned more than it had when she was using the justu earlie during there sparing.
(Doesn't really know what to fight for the second part.)
Kaira looked at her shaking because of the pure strength he felt,"What have you become."He asked even though he sort of knew she wouldn't answer. Kaira winced in pain but forced himself to continue and kicked her hand off of his,"You've gotten really strong with whatever that is but i'll still fight i'm not scared."His face hardened and he charged at her his sharingan watching her carefully.

Static
February 9th, 2018, 06:06 PM
Kaira looked at her shaking because of the pure strength he felt,"What have you become."He asked even though he sort of knew she wouldn't answer. Kaira winced in pain but forced himself to continue and kicked her hand off of his,"You've gotten really strong with whatever that is but i'll still fight i'm not scared."His face hardened and he charged at her his sharingan watching her carefully.
Saki attacked again,this time grabbing his arm and burning it before kicking his gut.Her normally green eyes where blue,and she didn't seem to be in control.She was using burst of steam to propel her faster and make the attacks stronger.

Saki stopped,realizing the pathway was getting wider and just bright enough so she could see.She saw a large figure up ahead,but couldn't make out any details besides it wasn't human.'Is that what's causing the water to steam,off the reason I'm even here?' she thought,walking toward it.She stopped when she was a few feet away from a large cage with a seal on the door.Inside was a large beast that somewhat resembled a horse with horns,and five tails."What are you?" She asked.

Ant
February 9th, 2018, 06:13 PM
Saki attacked again,this time grabbing his arm and burning it before kicking his gut.Her normally green eyes where blue,and she didn't seem to be in control.She was using burst of steam to propel her faster and make the attacks stronger.

Saki stopped,realizing the pathway was getting wider and just bright enough so she could see.She saw a large figure up ahead,but couldn't make out any details besides it wasn't human.'Is that what's causing the water to steam,off the reason I'm even here?' she thought,walking toward it.She stopped when she was a few feet away from a large cage with a seal on the door.Inside was a large beast that somewhat resembled a horse with horns,and five tails."What are you?" She asked.
Kaira barely managed to dodge the first few attacks with his sharingan and screamed in pain as the last four caught him burning his chest significantly,"You're so strong."He whimpered his head facing the ground,"But, I will not be defeated so easily!"Kaira yelled loudly and lifted his head up revealing his sharingan with two tomoe, it wouldn't be enough to dodge forever but he definitely could do better,"Here goes nothing."He charged at her sending a seemingly unending barrage of punches and kicks.

Static
February 9th, 2018, 06:25 PM
Kaira barely managed to dodge the first few attacks with his sharingan and screamed in pain as the last four caught him burning his chest significantly,"You're so strong."He whimpered his head facing the ground,"But, I will not be defeated so easily!"Kaira yelled loudly and lifted his head up revealing his sharingan with two tomoe, it wouldn't be enough to dodge forever but he definitely could do better,"Here goes nothing."He charged at her sending a seemingly unending barrage of punches and kicks.
(Should Kenji come now or will Kaira use 9 tails?)
A few of them made hits,but after the fifth,she grabbed his fist and attempted to throw him onto the ground.She didn't reply to a word he said,or have any reaction.Most of the minor wounds Kaira had been landing had almost completely healed,except the one he had caused at the very beginning, but it to had healed some,even though it wasnt completely.The power she had suddenly gained had been steadily increasing little by little,and a second tail had started to form.

Ant
February 9th, 2018, 06:34 PM
(Should Kenji come now or will Kaira use 9 tails?)
A few of them made hits,but after the fifth,she grabbed his fist and attempted to throw him onto the ground.She didn't reply to a word he said,or have any reaction.Most of the minor wounds Kaira had been landing had almost completely healed,except the one he had caused at the very beginning, but it to had healed some,even though it wasnt completely.The power she had suddenly gained had been steadily increasing little by little,and a second tail had started to form.
As she grabbed his fist and threw him to the ground he let out a loud yell,"I'm sorry Saki, whatever is happening right now I can't control it."He said as his eyes turned into slits and a dark red chakra formed around him and a tail popped out of his lower back, he gave a menacing smirk and charge back at her his wounds beginning to heal.

"So i'm back here again huh."He thought aloud,"Hasn't even been a day yet you once again need my power."The large beast said,"Maybe you just wanted company."He joked cockily.

Static
February 9th, 2018, 06:57 PM
As she grabbed his fist and threw him to the ground he let out a loud yell,"I'm sorry Saki, whatever is happening right now I can't control it."He said as his eyes turned into slits and a dark red chakra formed around him and a tail popped out of his lower back, he gave a menacing smirk and charge back at her his wounds beginning to heal.

"So i'm back here again huh."He thought aloud,"Hasn't even been a day yet you once again need my power."The large beast said,"Maybe you just wanted company."He joked cockily.
Saki didn't reply,but steam had started to rise from her body,and she seemed to be preparing for another attack.The second tail had fully formed.She took a step back as the chakura began to form around Kaira.
(Sorry it's short)
"If you don't know who I am then I will tell you.I am the five tails.I can offer you great power if you wish." It said.
"And how's that?" Saki asked it after thinking for a second.
"The seal on the cage.Remove it." It said.The water saki was standing in had started to boil slightly,but she didn't move.
"I can't do that.Seals are put on things for a reason.I'm not removing it unless I need to." She told it.She stepped out of the water and stood on it as the water became hotter."And I don't see a reason to right now.You won't be seeing me anytime soon either,because I don't need you.I have all of the power I need."
"Arrogant fool.I heard everything you said while you where alone after fighting the samurai.You wanted more power and you can't deny it." The five tails said cooly.Saki didn't say anything,because she knew it was right.She turned away from the beast,but didn't walk away.She started considering to herself what would happen if she did remove the seal.Probably nothing good,but yet,in the back of her mind,she wanted the extra power.

Ant
February 9th, 2018, 07:50 PM
Saki didn't reply,but steam had started to rise from her body,and she seemed to be preparing for another attack.The second tail had fully formed.She took a step back as the chakura began to form around Kaira.
(Sorry it's short)
"If you don't know who I am then I will tell you.I am the five tails.I can offer you great power if you wish." It said.
"And how's that?" Saki asked it after thinking for a second.
"The seal on the cage.Remove it." It said.The water saki was standing in had started to boil slightly,but she didn't move.
"I can't do that.Seals are put on things for a reason.I'm not removing it unless I need to." She told it.She stepped out of the water and stood on it as the water became hotter."And I don't see a reason to right now.You won't be seeing me anytime soon either,because I don't need you.I have all of the power I need."
"Arrogant fool.I heard everything you said while you where alone after fighting the samurai.You wanted more power and you can't deny it." The five tails said cooly.Saki didn't say anything,because she knew it was right.She turned away from the beast,but didn't walk away.She started considering to herself what would happen if she did remove the seal.Probably nothing good,but yet,in the back of her mind,she wanted the extra power.
Kaira stared into her eyes pure blood lust emanating from him as he slammed his fists into her body, growling like some sort of rabid animal.

"Well now that were here lets talk about why i'm allowing you to siphon off of my power like the helpless rat you are."
Kaira's eyes narrowed and there was an obvious sign that he had been provoked.
"I'm stuck in you and you're stuck with me so why don't you at least get powerful instead of being weak like you are."
Kaira just plopped down into the water and laughed,"So you think you can trick me with that again, by giving me false power that isn't my own. You think I need some dumb fox."He asked.
"Well of cour-"
Kaira stood up and walked straight towards the cage,"You're wrong i'll improve on my own and i'll control you."
The fox looked at him and laughed uncontrollably,"You can't do that you loser you can barely control your sharingan let alone a being like me."He said cockily.
Kaira gave a devilish smirk,"Then what do you think i'm doing right now?"His sharingan had activated throughout this time.
The fox gave an even bigger smirk,'An uchiha's body I sure got lucky.'The fox thought,"No! No stop!"He said acting but it was not obvious,"I'm sorry i'll give you anything you want."The fox added,'For now.'He thought.
"Then let me control this power and stop Saki."He replied with much bravado.
"Of course master."

(The nine tails is so conniving its perfect.)

Static
February 10th, 2018, 07:49 AM
Kaira stared into her eyes pure blood lu about why i'm allowing you to siphon off of my power like the helpless rat you are."
Kaira's eyes narrowed and there was an obvious sign that he had been provoked.
"I'm stuck in you and you're stuck with me so why don't you at least get powerful instead of being weak like you are."
Kaira just plopped down into the water and laughed,"So you think you can trick me with that again, by giving me false power that isn't my own. You think I need some dumb fox."He asked.
"Well of cour-"
Kaira stood up and walked straight towards the cage,"You're wrong i'll improve on my own and i'll control you."
The fox looked at him and laughed uncontrollably,"You can't do that you loser you can barely control your sharingan let alone a being like me."He said cockily.
Kaira gave a devilish smirk,"Then what do you think i'm doing right now?"His sharingan had activated throughout this time.
The fox gave an even bigger smirk,'An uchiha's body I sure got lucky.'The fox thought,"No! No stop!"He said acting but it was not obvious,"I'm sorry i'll give you anything you want."The fox added,'For now.'He thought.
"Then let me control this power and stop Saki."He replied with much bravado.
"Of course master."

(The nine tails is so conniving its perfect.)[/COLOR]
Saki held her ground,but was forced back a couple of feet before she was able to deal a blow again.She hit him in the chest in a spot that had already been burned,burning it more with steam.

After a few minutes of thinking,saki decided what she would do."I don't need your power yet.If I removed the seal,you would just try to take over.I wouldn't fall for a stupid trick like that." Saki said,not looking at the beast.Without warning,one of it's hoves stopped in the water right behind her,causing a big splash.Saki got away before any damage was done though.
"You could try to get stronger,but you could alwase have much more power than you would have without using mine." It told her.
After a few seconds of thinking again,saki turned to the five tails.
"I'll use it when I need to,but I'm not taking off the seal,and I'm not going to constantly use it.Just help me know so I can beat Kaira." She said.She didn't know if they where even still fighting,but she was sure because all of the steam in the air that she was.
The five tails smiled,knowing it wouldn't take long to weaken the seal and get out of the humans control.It wouldn't be there weapon for much longer if it could only convince this girl to use a little more power each time she asked for it."You have a deal." It said.

Kenji felt strong chakura,and knew where it was coming from immidetly, and why.'They didn't release them did they?!' he thought,going toward the memorial stone.That's where it was coming from, and luckily,there was nobody nearby.Most of the chunin and jounin where on missions,and the other gennin where training somewhere else.'Hopefully I can get there in time.' he thought as the stone came into view,and his two students.
(They can fight for a few more post before he uses the seals)

Ant
February 10th, 2018, 09:55 AM
Saki held her ground,but was forced back a couple of feet before she was able to deal a blow again.She hit him in the chest in a spot that had already been burned,burning it more with steam.

After a few minutes of thinking,saki decided what she would do."I don't need your power yet.If I removed the seal,you would just try to take over.I wouldn't fall for a stupid trick like that." Saki said,not looking at the beast.Without warning,one of it's hoves stopped in the water right behind her,causing a big splash.Saki got away before any damage was done though.
"You could try to get stronger,but you could alwase have much more power than you would have without using mine." It told her.
After a few seconds of thinking again,saki turned to the five tails.
"I'll use it when I need to,but I'm not taking off the seal,and I'm not going to constantly use it.Just help me know so I can beat Kaira." She said.She didn't know if they where even still fighting,but she was sure because all of the steam in the air that she was.
The five tails smiled,knowing it wouldn't take long to weaken the seal and get out of the humans control.It wouldn't be there weapon for much longer if it could only convince this girl to use a little more power each time she asked for it."You have a deal." It said.

Kenji felt strong chakura,and knew where it was coming from immidetly, and why.'They didn't release them did they?!' he thought,going toward the memorial stone.That's where it was coming from, and luckily,there was nobody nearby.Most of the chunin and jounin where on missions,and the other gennin where training somewhere else.'Hopefully I can get there in time.' he thought as the stone came into view,and his two students.
(They can fight for a few more post before he uses the seals)
Kaira awoke from the seal world and gave a smile as he looked at the red aura around him and second tail already formed,"Well then I guess we should end this pretty soon."He barreled towards Saki with a lightning ball attack in his hand.

(We should have them clash like Naruto and Sasuke but not as powerful yet since they aren't that powerful.)

Static
February 10th, 2018, 10:08 AM
Kaira awoke from the seal world and gave a smile as he looked at the red aura around him and second tail already formed,"Well then I guess we should end this pretty soon."He barreled towards Saki with a lightning ball attack in his hand.

(We should have them clash like Naruto and Sasuke but not as powerful yet since they aren't that powerful.)
(Ok.Just tell me when you want kenji to stop them.)
Saki,seemeing to have regained some control,didn't bother to dodge the attack,but used it as an opportunity,hoping the five tails was as strong as it said it was.The chidori hit her side,but she grabbed his arm and pushed him back into a tree that was growing beside a bench."Your chidori has gotten alot stronger sence you first learned it.You should work on your aim though.You could have killed me." Saki said,just trying to get on his nerves.

Ant
February 10th, 2018, 10:31 AM
(Ok.Just tell me when you want kenji to stop them.)
Saki,seemeing to have regained some control,didn't bother to dodge the attack,but used it as an opportunity,hoping the five tails was as strong as it said it was.The chidori hit her side,but she grabbed his arm and pushed him back into a tree that was growing beside a bench."Your chidori has gotten alot stronger sence you first learned it.You should work on your aim though.You could have killed me." Saki said,just trying to get on his nerves.
Kaira laughed,"Well actually that was my intention this whole time."He gave a short chuckle before driving his feet into her stomach and pushing himself away from her and shooting multiple fire balls directly at her.

Static
February 10th, 2018, 10:42 AM
Kaira laughed,"Well actually that was my intention this whole time."He gave a short chuckle before driving his feet into her stomach and pushing himself away from her and shooting multiple fire balls directly at her.
She dodged them with ease,and dint flinch when one grazed her shoulder slightly."Sure it was.That's murder you know." She said jokingly,walking toward him.

Ant
February 10th, 2018, 10:48 AM
She dodged them with ease,and dint flinch when one grazed her shoulder slightly."Sure it was.That's murder you know." She said jokingly,walking toward him.
"Well not really our bodies can heal that with this power.Oh and you should watch out more carefully."Kaira replied as a fireball came back and hit her in the back.

Static
February 10th, 2018, 11:07 AM
"Well not really our bodies can heal that with this power.Oh and you should watch out more carefully."Kaira replied as a fireball came back and hit her in the back.
When the smoke cleared,she had clearly been burned and moved back a few yards from where she was.'This is pretty aggravating.How long is this going to drag out?' she thought.A third tail had appeared, and a red marking below both of her eyes.Using steam to propel herself,she tried stabbing his arm with a kunai,and without seeing if the attack had landed,She kicked his side,using steam to make it have a stronger impact,before she landed on the ground again in a defensive position.

Ant
February 10th, 2018, 11:22 AM
When the smoke cleared,she had clearly been burned and moved back a few yards from where she was.'This is pretty aggravating.How long is this going to drag out?' she thought.A third tail had appeared, and a red marking below both of her eyes.Using steam to propel herself,she tried stabbing his arm with a kunai,and without seeing if the attack had landed,She kicked his side,using steam to make it have a stronger impact,before she landed on the ground again in a defensive position.
Kaira caught the kunai with his hand and threw it away but he winced in pain as the steam kick burned through his clothes and sent him flying,"That beast of yours is strong...Maybe even as strong as mine but I doubt it."He chuckled trying to provoke her,"But I think we should end this because we've been at this for a few hours now."He looked up at the sky and saw the moon inching its way into the sky,"So why don't we use our strongest moves and hit each other."Kaira popped his knuckles and a chidori appeared in his hand seemingly at its full power.

Static
February 10th, 2018, 12:22 PM
Kaira caught the kunai with his hand and threw it away but he winced in pain as the steam kick burned through his clothes and sent him flying,"That beast of yours is strong...Maybe even as strong as mine but I doubt it."He chuckled trying to provoke her,"But I think we should end this because we've been at this for a few hours now."He looked up at the sky and saw the moon inching its way into the sky,"So why don't we use our strongest moves and hit each other."Kaira popped his knuckles and a chidori appeared in his hand seemingly at its full power.
"Yhea." She said absently while throwing two more kunai,but neither of them landed close to Kaira.She aired for Kaira to come to her,staying where she was.
(Will it end in a draw or kwnjinstopping it,or just one of them winning?)

Ant
February 10th, 2018, 01:31 PM
"Yhea." She said absently while throwing two more kunai,but neither of them landed close to Kaira.She aired for Kaira to come to her,staying where she was.
(Will it end in a draw or kwnjinstopping it,or just one of them winning?)
(I think Saki should win since she is in three tails mode and Kaira is only in two tails.)
Kaira popped his neck and rushed her with his chidori aiming for her attack.

Static
February 10th, 2018, 01:43 PM
(I think Saki should win since she is in three tails mode and Kaira is only in two tails.)
Kaira popped his neck and rushed her with his chidori aiming for her attack.
Saki made a hand sign,and between the kunai she had thrown,a thin line of fire stretched between them on a wire,only becoming visible because of the fire.One behind Kaira exploded,but didn't hit him.'Did it to late.' she thought,dropping the string and trying to block the attack by moving his hand away.
(You can decide if the attack lands or not)

Ant
February 10th, 2018, 01:46 PM
Saki made a hand sign,and between the kunai she had thrown,a thin line of fire stretched between them on a wire,only becoming visible because of the fire.One behind Kaira exploded,but didn't hit him.'Did it to late.' she thought,dropping the string and trying to block the attack by moving his hand away.
(You can decide if the attack lands or not)
His attack slightly scathed her arm only making a little gash,'Crap i'm completely open if she see this i'm done for.'He thought.

(Heres where the battle can end since he's open and she can defeat him now.)

Static
February 10th, 2018, 01:54 PM
His attack slightly scathed her arm only making a little gash,'Crap i'm completely open if she see this i'm done for.'He thought.

(Heres where the battle can end since he's open and she can defeat him now.)
She smirked,seeing the opening.She hit his back,using steam to make the attack stronger.She knew not to underestimate the healing powers they both had,but she didn't break it."So we done here?" She asked,the red cloak around her disappearing and her eyes turning back to normal.

Ant
February 10th, 2018, 01:58 PM
She smirked,seeing the opening.She hit his back,using steam to make the attack stronger.She knew not to underestimate the healing powers they both had,but she didn't break it."So we done here?" She asked,the red cloak around her disappearing and her eyes turning back to normal.
Kaira hit the ground and his face slammed into the dirt and he just stayed there,"You finally beat me after all these times you finally did it."He chuckled,"Head back without me I need to do some stuff."Kaira pushed himself up off the ground and began walking away his head stuck to the ground, his read cloak slowly disappearing.

Static
February 10th, 2018, 02:06 PM
Kaira hit the ground and his face slammed into the dirt and he just stayed there,"You finally beat me after all these times you finally did it."He chuckled,"Head back without me I need to do some stuff."Kaira pushed himself up off the ground and began walking away his head stuck to the ground, his read cloak slowly disappearing.
"Ok then.See ya." She said,walking away,heading to her house.She didn't worry about what Kaira was going to do.It couldn't be that bad after all.

Ant
February 10th, 2018, 02:13 PM
"Ok then.See ya." She said,walking away,heading to her house.She didn't worry about what Kaira was going to do.It couldn't be that bad after all.
Kaira slowly walked through the forest before taking a seat on a tree branch,"How does someone that is not of uchiha blood beat me the prodigy son!"He sent his fist into the tree cracking it slightly,"She went from weaker than a genin to stronger than me! I need more power!"Just as he finished his sentence a snake like creature came slithering down the tree from behind Kaira"If you really need more power than I shall be watching you to see if you are worthy of the great power I can give."It whispered before disappearing.Kaira looked back to see it but it was gone.

(Timeskip to chunin exams?)

Ant
February 10th, 2018, 02:16 PM
(gtg for a bit ill be back later)

Static
February 10th, 2018, 02:35 PM
Kaira slowly walked through the forest before taking a seat on a tree branch,"How does someone that is not of uchiha blood beat me the prodigy son!"He sent his fist into the tree cracking it slightly,"She went from weaker than a genin to stronger than me! I need more power!"Just as he finished his sentence a snake like creature came slithering down the tree from behind Kaira"If you really need more power than I shall be watching you to see if you are worthy of the great power I can give."It whispered before disappearing.Kaira looked back to see it but it was gone.

(Timeskip to chunin exams?)
(gtg for a bit ill be back later)
Saki layer down in her bed.'It's not really a win if I'm not using my power...but I could never hope to have that much power without the five tails.I can't keep using it though if I alwase loose control like I did at first.' she thought.
(Ok.And yhea,we can time skip to chunin exams.might have a new charecter who is either a one tails jinchuriki,or a two tails jinchuriki,but that's later.I can RP the guy who tries to give Kaira more power if you want.I use to have a charecter like that on the old to I could use.)

Ant
February 10th, 2018, 03:11 PM
Saki layer down in her bed.'It's not really a win if I'm not using my power...but I could never hope to have that much power without the five tails.I can't keep using it though if I alwase loose control like I did at first.' she thought.
(Ok.And yhea,we can time skip to chunin exams.might have a new charecter who is either a one tails jinchuriki,or a two tails jinchuriki,but that's later.I can RP the guy who tries to give Kaira more power if you want.I use to have a charecter like that on the old to I could use.)
Kaira woke up from his bed with a huge grin on his face, it was finally the day of the chunin exams that he and Saki had been training so hard night and day for,"Time to go."He quickly put on his clothes, ran out his door and headed to where Kenji had told them to meet.

(If you want you can the guy should be like Orochimaru but not exactly like him ya know.)

Static
February 10th, 2018, 03:21 PM
Kaira woke up from his bed with a huge grin on his face, it was finally the day of the chunin exams that he and Saki had been training so hard night and day for,"Time to go."He quickly put on his clothes, ran out his door and headed to where Kenji had told them to meet.

(If you want you can the guy should be like Orochimaru but not exactly like him ya know.)
Alicewolfheart is joining again.her old username was darky.And I'll RP that guy,but you can if you want to. you can RP him after Kaira goes with him if you want to do that)

Saki was already there."Ready for the exams?" She asked when he got over.She knew they both probably was,but didn't know what else to say.The meeting place was infront of the hokage's building.Kenji still wasn't there,but was sure to be there soon seeing as they where both a few minutes early.

Ant
February 10th, 2018, 03:25 PM
Alicewolfheart is joining again.her old username was darky.And I'll RP that guy,but you can if you want to. you can RP him after Kaira goes with him if you want)
Saki was already there."Ready for the exams?" She asked when he got over.She knew they both probably was,but didn't know what else to say.The meeting place was infront of the hokage's building.Kenji still wasn't there,but was sure to be there soon seeing as they where both a few minutes early.
Kaira laughed,"You know better than anyone that i'm ready."He chuckled,"But of course Kenji isn't that lazy oaf."He joked.

Static
February 10th, 2018, 03:32 PM
Kaira laughed,"You know better than anyone that i'm ready."He chuckled,"But of course Kenji isn't that lazy oaf."He joked.

"Yhea.I think we will definitely pass." Saki said.

"I heard that." Kenji said,walking up to them.There was someone with him."This is darky.She will be on your team during the chunin exams.You three should get along just fine." He explained.
Saki looked doubtful though.She didn't trust many people besides Kenji and Kaira because she had trained with Kaira her whole life,and Kenji had been training her sence she became a genin."Fine.She better not hold us back." Saki said.
Alicewolfheart

Ant
February 10th, 2018, 03:39 PM

"I heard that." Kenji said,walking up to them.There was someone with him."This is darky.She will be on your team during the chunin exams.You three should get along just fine." He explained.
Saki looked doubtful though.She didn't trust many people besides Kenji and Kaira because she had trained with Kaira her whole life,and Kenji had been training her sence she became a genin."Fine.She better not hold us back." Saki said.
Alicewolfheart
"She looks weak Kenji, but I guess if you brought her she must be useful for something."He scoffed but watched as a huge man with a bandanna on top of his walked out.

"Why hello there genin!"He exclaimed,"I am Isobu you're first examiner, for my test you will be taking a test, and there is just one rule. If you are caught cheating you and your entire team will fail the exam.Oh also you must get 5 out of the ten questions right or you and your entire team will fail."

Kaira looked at the man carefully fully understanding the rules and giving a sigh,'Idiots think I can't cheat, i'll just find the smartest kid sit next to him and copy his movements with my sharingan duh.'He thought.

Darky
February 10th, 2018, 03:44 PM

Alicewolfheart

"She looks weak Kenji, but I guess if you brought her she must be useful for something."He scoffed but watched as a huge man with a bandanna on top of his walked out.

"Why hello there genin!"He exclaimed,"I am Isobu you're first examiner, for my test you will be taking a test, and there is just one rule. If you are caught cheating you and your entire team will fail the exam.Oh also you must get 5 out of the ten questions right or you and your entire team will fail."

Kaira looked at the man carefully fully understanding the rules and giving a sigh,'Idiots think I can't cheat, i'll just find the smartest kid sit next to him and copy his movements with my sharingan duh.'He thought.
"Hello" the blone haired said with a wave.
'lets just get this done' she thought

Static
February 10th, 2018, 03:55 PM
'I don't have any jutsu to give me a real advantage in this,but I can probably find out something.I hope Darky can though.' she thought.She started to think of ways she could pass.She listened to the instructor, guessing she would have to take her chances without any jutsu unless she thought of something better.

Ant
February 10th, 2018, 03:58 PM
'I don't have any jutsu to give me a real advantage in this,but I can probably find out something.I hope Darky can though.' she thought.She started to think of ways she could pass.She listened to the instructor, guessing she would have to take her chances without any jutsu unless she thought of something better.
Kaira walked into the classroom and took a seat waving for his teammates to come over so they could use his paper.

Once everybody had sat down Isobu looked and then gave a loud yell,"BEGIN!"

Darky
February 10th, 2018, 04:00 PM
Darky listened in.
'good thing I had learned some jutsu. Lets hope I can use it' she thought.

Darky
February 10th, 2018, 04:05 PM
Kaira walked into the classroom and took a seat waving for his teammates to come over so they could use his paper.

Darky had walked over to Karia. She was sure her teammates would pass.( I go so slow FYI

Static
February 10th, 2018, 04:23 PM

Darky listened in.
'good thing I had learned some jutsu. Lets hope I can use it' she thought.
Saki sat down beside Kaira and looked at the questions,writing down the only two she knew.She didn't look up from her paper, knowing she would probably get caught.She once again started thinking of a way she could use a jutsu she knew to get the answers.

Ant
February 10th, 2018, 04:28 PM
Darky had walked over to Karia. She was sure her teammates would pass.( I go so slow FYI
Saki sat down beside Kaira and looked at the questions,writing down the only two she knew.She didn't look up from her paper, knowing she would probably get caught.She once again started thinking of a way she could use a jutsu she knew to get the answers.
"Just use my paper you won't get caught I have a way."He whispered as he looked at all the questions,'Wow this is easy I don't even need to cheat.'Kaira thought and quickly answered before activating his sharingan and casting a special genjutsu on the three to make it look like they were just doing they're tests by themselves.

Darky
February 10th, 2018, 04:33 PM
Darky had answered a few she knew all the anwsers. Plus Matatabi helped her out a bit.

Static
February 10th, 2018, 04:57 PM
"Just use my paper you won't get caught I have a way."He whispered as he looked at all the questions,'Wow this is easy I don't even need to cheat.'Kaira thought and quickly answered before activating his sharingan and casting a special genjutsu on the three to make it look like they were just doing they're tests by themselves.

Darky had answered a few she knew all the anwsers. Plus Matatabi helped her out a bit.

She smiled.'Smart move.' she thought,writing the answers down.She went over it before setting her pencil down.She made a hand sign and left the genjutsu.
A bubble floated near the teams test paper and hovered for a second before someone snapped their fingers quietly and it popped.It seemed like it had come from one of the windows,but for someone who had a ability to let them see chakura,you could see the chakura inside of it.
(New charecter time :3 )

Ant
February 10th, 2018, 05:05 PM
She smiled.'Smart move.' she thought,writing the answers down.She went over it before setting her pencil down.She made a hand sign and left the genjutsu.
A bubble floated near the teams test paper and hovered for a second before someone snapped their fingers quietly and it popped.It seemed like it had come from one of the windows,but for someone who had a ability to let them see chakura,you could see the chakura inside of it.
(New charecter time :3 )
"Times up!"Isobu yelled and made a sign and all the papers disappeared,"All of the ones that are still in here passed."

Kaira gave a loud sigh,"Good, but I wonder whats next."

(I don't think Darky should be able to control Matatabi just yet that might be a little too op right now, I don't know.)

Darky
February 10th, 2018, 05:17 PM
"Times up!"Isobu yelled and made a sign and all the papers disappeared,"All of the ones that are still in here passed."

(I don't think Darky should be able to control Matatabi just yet that might be a little too op right now, I don't know.)
she won't be op)
"that was easy" darky said. The blone smiled as she leaned back in her chair.

Static
February 10th, 2018, 05:21 PM

she won't be op)
"Yhea.i guess.The next text should get harder though,and if there are more,they will get harder as we progress." Saki said."Should we try to find out other people's strengths and weaknesses?It would be helpful,and we might have free time or something after we get dismissed. " saki said.

Ant
February 10th, 2018, 05:26 PM
she won't be op)
"Yhea.i guess.The next text should get harder though,and if there are more,they will get harder as we progress." Saki said."Should we try to find out other people's strengths and weaknesses?It would be helpful,and we might have free time or something after we get dismissed. " saki said.
"Well now that you've all passed head over to the next test right away, you're squad leader will lead you there."Isobu explained.
Kaira sighed and stood up running to Kenji who had already began to leave,"Come on guys."He yelled back to his teammates.

(Mkay I was just sayin, its not really a big deal.)

Static
February 10th, 2018, 05:31 PM
"Well now that you've all passed head over to the next test right away, you're squad leader will lead you there."Isobu explained.
Kaira sighed and stood up running to Kenji who had already began to leave,"Come on guys."He yelled back to his teammates.

"I'm guessing all three of you passed then if your here." Kenji said,stopping for a second to wait for them.Saki nodded."Yhea.What's the next test?" She asked, wanting to be prepared."You'll see.Come on." He said,walking again to what looked like a large forest.

Ant
February 10th, 2018, 05:33 PM
"I'm guessing all three of you passed then if your here." Kenji said,stopping for a second to wait for them.Saki nodded."Yhea.What's the next test?" She asked, wanting to be prepared."You'll see.Come on." He said,walking again to what looked like a large forest.
"I've heard about this test from my dad you have to collect scrolls or something like that right?"He asked attentively.

Darky
February 10th, 2018, 05:35 PM

Darky followed. Why could they train or spar. Her blue eyes were full of boredom

Static
February 10th, 2018, 05:39 PM
"I've heard about this test from my dad you have to collect scrolls or something like that right?"He asked attentively.

Darky followed. Why could they train or spar. Her blue eyes were full of boredom
"Uh well-yes.It's harder than that though.Your proctor will explain it in detail." Kenji said.
Saki nodded,hoping it would be more exciting than simply looking for scrolls.'There will be fighting either way though,so at least we can test our training in field combat.' she thought.

Darky
February 10th, 2018, 05:48 PM
"Uh well-yes.It's harder than that though.Your proctor will explain it in detail." Kenji said.
Saki nodded,hoping it would be more exciting than simply looking for scrolls.'There will be fighting either way though,so at least we can test our training in field combat.' she thought.
Darky thought about how long this would take. (writer block

Ant
February 10th, 2018, 05:49 PM
"Welcome everyone, my name his Hendo. I will be your proctor for this exam, and in this exam you will enter this forest otherwise known as the Forest of Death, you will be given one scroll a heaven or an earth scroll, to complete the exam you must collect the other scroll by any means necessary and bring it to the center of the forest."She explained.

"Finally we can get some combat in i've been itching to see how easy I can defeat these guys, and how strong you are."He said pointing at Darky.

Darky
February 10th, 2018, 06:06 PM
"Welcome everyone, my name his Hendo. I will be your proctor for this exam, and in this exam you will enter this forest otherwise known as the Forest of Death, you will be given one scroll a heaven or an earth scroll, to complete the exam you must collect the other scroll by any means necessary and bring it to the center of the forest."She explained.

"Finally we can get some combat in i've been itching to see how easy I can defeat these guys, and how strong you are."He said pointing at Darky.
"I am strong and I know my way around the forest of death" Darky said.
'and you have me' Matatabi said proudly.

Static
February 10th, 2018, 06:11 PM

Darky thought about how long this would take. (writer block
" Yhea.Doubt any of them will be very strong though." Saki said.A few of them looked like they would be able to fight,but she wasn't going to loose that easily.A boy had heard what she said and walked up to them."I wouldn't start bragging like that.If you underestimate your opponent,then you've already lost." The stranger said.The headband on his head indicated that he was from the hidden mist village.

Ant
February 10th, 2018, 06:18 PM
"I am strong and I know my way around the forest of death" Darky said.
'and you have me' Matatabi said proudly.
" Yhea.Doubt any of them will be very strong though." Saki said.A few of them looked like they would be able to fight,but she wasn't going to loose that easily.A boy had heard what she said and walked up to them."I wouldn't start bragging like that.If you underestimate your opponent,then you've already lost." The stranger said.The headband on his head indicated that he was from the hidden mist village.
The examiner chuckled at Darkys statement,"Well of course that's impossible to know how to navigate the forest not even Chunins can do it easily as its always changing."She explained laughing occasionally but she was also sort of terrified of this team, three Jinchurikis one of them an uchiha.

Kaira looked at the boy,"Well then I guess we'll see as we'll be heading in now, see ya later Kenji."His eyes narrowed,"And I hope to see you too."Kaira gave a devilish smirk before pushing his way into the forest not waiting for his teammates.

Darky
February 10th, 2018, 06:27 PM

The examiner chuckled at Darkys statement,"Well of course that's impossible to know how to navigate the forest not even Chunins can do it easily as its always changing."She explained laughing occasionally but she was also sort of terrified of this team, three Jinchurikis one of them an uchiha.

Kaira looked at the boy,"Well then I guess we'll see as we'll be heading in now, see ya later Kenji."His eyes narrowed,"And I hope to see you too."Kaira gave a devilish smirk before pushing his way into the forest not waiting for his teammates.
"I know that." Darky said using teleportation justu to get her to the forest of death. "But I have my ways of getting around"

Ant
February 10th, 2018, 06:29 PM
"I know that." Darky said using teleportation justu to get her to the forest of death. "But I have my ways of getting around"
(Is she using like a flying rajin technique like what Minato uses or is it like a jutsu she created? I'm just wondering lol.)

Darky
February 10th, 2018, 06:36 PM
(Is she using like a flying rajin technique like what Minato uses or is it like a jutsu she created? I'm just wondering lol.)what Minato uses

Ant
February 10th, 2018, 06:39 PM
what Minato uses
(Oh okay thats cool so she's a Namikaze clan thats awesome!)

Static
February 10th, 2018, 06:51 PM
The examiner chuckled at Darkys statement,"Well of course that's impossible to know how to navigate the forest not even Chunins can do it easily its always changing."She explained laughing occasionally but she was also sort of terrified of this team, three Jinchurikis one of them an uchiha.

(Is she using like a flying rajin technique like what Minato uses or is it like a jutsu she created? I'm just wondering lol.)
what Minato uses

Sidetracked.Started drawing XD)
Sakiwent after them,using steam to propel herself toward a few feet until she had caught up with Kaira." Teleportation is pretty advanced, so I guess that could help us." Saki told Kaira."So what scroll did we get?Heaven or earth?" She asked.

The boy they had talked to walked into the forest with two other people,but they split off into different directions.'Wonder what scroll they have.' he thought,tossing his own scroll from hand to hand.

Darky
February 10th, 2018, 06:51 PM
she just knows it she is in the Uzumaki clan

Darky
February 10th, 2018, 06:55 PM
Sakiwent after them,using steam to propel herself toward a few feet until she had caught up with Kaira." Teleportation is pretty advanced, so I guess that could help us." Saki told Kaira."So what scroll did we get?Heaven or earth?" She asked.

The boy they had talked to walked into the forest with two other people,but they split off into different directions.'Wonder what scroll they have.' he thought,tossing his own scroll from hand to hand.
"Earth. Found a scroll" Darky said grabbing one that was in a bush.

Static
February 10th, 2018, 06:56 PM
"Earth. Found a scroll" Darky said grabbing one that was in a bush.
(They where supposed to get a scroll from the proctor I think.Its how they did it on the anime,but I don't know about the manga...)

Ant
February 10th, 2018, 06:59 PM

she just knows it she is in the Uzumaki clan
(Well she has to be like part Namikaze then because they're the only ones that can use it, i'm not trying to force it or anything but you could also say that she just developed something like it.)

Kaira pulled the scroll from his pocket,"Seems we got the Hea-"Just as he tried to finish a group appeared in front of them with three lines on their headbands showing that they were from the Hidden Rain village.

"Why hello there weaklings."The first one said confidentally,"Were here to take that Heaven scroll from you, not because we need it but because we want to kill you so we have less competition in the next test."

Kaira laughed and looked to his companions,"I call the leader you can fight over who you want."He licked his lips maliciously and walked towards the boy laughing menacingly,"Well I want this to be a challenge so I won't use my left arm which is my dominant arm until I think I might need it... which will be never."

Ant
February 10th, 2018, 07:00 PM
(They where supposed to get a scroll from the proctor I think.Its how they did it on the anime,but I don't know about the manga...)
(Sorry it took me so long to post but yeah they get it from the proctor I forgot to have her do that)

Static
February 10th, 2018, 07:04 PM
(Well she has to be like part Namikaze then because they're the only ones that can use it, i'm not trying to force it or anything but you could also say that she just developed something like it.)

Kaira pulled the scroll from his pocket,"Seems we got the Hea-"Just as he tried to finish a group appeared in front of them with three lines on their headbands showing that they were from the Hidden Rain village.

"Why hello there weaklings."The first one said confidentally,"Were here to take that Heaven scroll from you, not because we need it but because we want to kill you so we have less competition in the next test."

Kaira laughed and looked to his companions,"I call the leader you can fight over who you want."He licked his lips maliciously and walked towards the boy laughing menacingly,"Well I want this to be a challenge so I won't use my left arm which is my dominant arm until I think I might need it... which will be never."
"I'll take whoever comes to me first.I can beat both of them easily." Saki said,looking at the other two.But that wouldn't be fair for darky,so if two of you come,then I'll throw you to her either way,and I can't promise you won't have a broken hand or arm,and if you can't use jutsu,then you have already lost." She told them.

Darky
February 10th, 2018, 07:12 PM

"I'll take whoever comes to me first.I can beat both of them easily." Saki said,looking at the other two.But that wouldn't be fair for darky,so if two of you come,then I'll throw you to her either way,and I can't promise you won't have a broken hand or arm,and if you can't use jutsu,then you have already lost." She told them.
"Hey!" Darky said as one of her eyes glew yellow and a blue tail appeared.

Ant
February 10th, 2018, 07:18 PM

"Hey!" Darky said as one of her eyes glew yellow and a blue tail appeared.
He calmly toyed with the boy, easily dodging each of his attacks without any help from his abilities,"You're pretty lame i'm done with you."Kaira quickly grabbed his arm and threw him to the ground, breaking his arm and then kicking him into a tree but not before taking his scroll,"Well thanks for the second heaven scroll bud."He laughed and then knocked him out. "You guys done yet?"Kaira asked watching as Darky fought in a tailed beast form,"So that makes three of us huh."

Static
February 10th, 2018, 07:21 PM
He calmly toyed with the boy, easily dodging each of his attacks without any help from his abilities,"You're pretty lame i'm done with you."Kaira quickly grabbed his arm and threw him to the ground, breaking his arm and then kicking him into a tree but not before taking his scroll,"Well thanks for the second heaven scroll bud."He laughed and then knocked him out. "You guys done yet?"Kaira asked watching as Darky fought in a tailed beast form,"So that makes three of us huh."
Saki ran at the other boy and hit him in the stomach,and without leaving any time to recover,kicked him into a tree.He fell over u unconscious and saki sighed." He didn't even put up a good fight!" She groaned,turning to Kaira."How did your fight go?A few seconds?" She asked.

Ant
February 10th, 2018, 07:23 PM
Saki ran at the other boy and hit him in the stomach,and without leaving any time to recover,kicked him into a tree.He fell over u unconscious and saki sighed." He didn't even put up a good fight!" She groaned,turning to Kaira."How did your fight go?A few seconds?" She asked.
"Well it was a minute but I only actually fought for about a second, it was pretty boring. But we've found out that its three jinchurikis in this group now."Kaira explained and told the fox to give him power to show off.

Static
February 10th, 2018, 07:27 PM
"Well it was a minute but I only actually fought for about a second, it was pretty boring. But we've found out that its three jinchurikis in this group now."Kaira explained and told the fox to give him power to show off.
" Do you really have to show off though?" Saki asked. "I think there was one jinchuriki from one of the other villages,but I don't know which one or who it is." She said.She looked at the heavens scroll Kaira was holding."Should we better more scrolls?" She said.

Darky
February 10th, 2018, 07:29 PM

"they will notice they dropped their frist scroll. I found some others." Darky said. "can you guys control your jinchurikis power? I can" darky added.

Ant
February 10th, 2018, 07:32 PM
" Do you really have to show off though?" Saki asked. "I think there was one jinchuriki from one of the other villages,but I don't know which one or who it is." She said.She looked at the heavens scroll Kaira was holding."Should we better more scrolls?" She said.

"they will notice they dropped their frist scroll. I found some others." Darky said. "can you guys control your jinchurikis power? I can" darky added.
(How did she find more scrolls? They're not in the forest just the people have them lol.)

"Well I can't be shown up by someone who I just met so yes, but I do wonder who the Jin is."Kaira replied to Saki before looking to Darky,"Well sort of I can only go up to three tails before losing control and going on a rampage."He explained as a third tail popped out.

Static
February 10th, 2018, 07:38 PM
"I don't know.Last time I tried a controlled it for a little bit at the end,but couldn't at the beginning." Saki said.The power seemed to make her strong,and a while back,Kenji had told her it's how she had the boil release kekkei genkai,but if she lost control,then it could end badly...

Darky
February 10th, 2018, 07:39 PM
(How did she find more scrolls? They're not in the forest just the people have them lol.)

"Well I can't be shown up by someone who I just met so yes, but I do wonder who the Jin is."Kaira replied to Saki before looking to Darky,"Well sort of I can only go up to three tails before losing control and going on a rampage."He explained as a third tail popped out.
shes fast and sneaky)
Darky had both her tails out.
"I have Matatabi. The 2 tailed." Darky explained

Ant
February 10th, 2018, 07:43 PM
"I don't know.Last time I tried a controlled it for a little bit at the end,but couldn't at the beginning." Saki said.The power seemed to make her strong,and a while back,Kenji had told her it's how she had the boil release kekkei genkai,but if she lost control,then it could end badly...

shes fast and sneaky)
"I don't really know mines name and I don't care right now he's pretty annoying if i'm to be honest with you, always begging me to take of his seal."He got closer and inspected the two scrolls she had gotten somehow,"Well now we just have four Heaven scrolls, crap."Kaira let his tailed beast chakra leave his body,"I hear someone coming."

(Hey Swifty! Can you bring out the Orochimaru like character right? Pwease lol.)

Static
February 10th, 2018, 07:53 PM
shes fast and sneaky)

"I don't really know mines name and I don't care right now he's pretty annoying if i'm to be honest with you, always begging me to take of his seal."He got closer and inspected the two scrolls she had gotten somehow,"Well now we just have four Heaven scrolls, crap."Kaira let his tailed beast chakra leave his body,"I hear someone coming."

(Hey Swifty! Can you bring out the Orochimaru like character right? Pwease lol.)
Yhea.On the last day,the jinchuriki will fight them.)
A boy with brown hair landed infront of them from the trees.There was a black snake wrapped around his neck,and the boy looked like he almost had yellow snake-like eyes."You three are pretty strong aren't you?" He said smoothly.His headband four small squigly lines meaning he was from the village hidden in the mist.The snake around his neck hissed before going silent again.
"Who are you supposed to be?" Saki demanded, pulling out two kunai in case he moved any closer.

Darky
February 10th, 2018, 07:55 PM

"5" darky said finding one in a bush. "Kaira you have Kurama the 9 tailed fo" Darky added.

Ant
February 10th, 2018, 07:58 PM
A boy with brown hair landed infront of them from the trees.There was a black snake wrapped around his neck,and the boy looked like he almost had yellow snake-like eyes."You three are pretty strong aren't you?" He said smoothly.His headband four small squigly lines meaning he was from the village hidden in the mist.The snake around his neck hissed before going silent again.
"Who are you supposed to be?" Saki demanded, pulling out two kunai in case he moved any closer.
"I'd say were the strongest in here."He retorted,'Of course i'm the strongest in the group.'Kaira added in thought.'Well of course you are you have me.'The nine tails replied.'Pipe down this is all my own.'He replied back to the fox."But you don't look like you're here for talk i'm guessing you want to fight."

(So since he's the one thats going to run away he should get defeated by the dude and get the curse mark.)

Ant
February 10th, 2018, 07:59 PM
"5" darky said finding one in a bush. "Kaira you have Kurama the 9 tailed fo" Darky added.
(They aren't in bushes and stuff like that the only ones that have 'em are the genin.)

Darky
February 10th, 2018, 08:03 PM
Darky had a Kunai out as her eyes narrowed.

Static
February 10th, 2018, 08:03 PM
"I'd say were the strongest in here."He retorted,'Of course i'm the strongest in the group.'Kaira added in thought.'Well of course you are you have me.'The nine tails replied.'Pipe down this is all my own.'He replied back to the fox."But you don't look like you're here for talk i'm guessing you want to fight."

(So since he's the one thats going to run away he should get defeated by the dude and get the curse mark.)
Yep.Btw,saki will be pretty mad about that when it happens for 'Abandoning them'.Saki and darky will fight the guy for a few minutes before he leaves.)
"I do actually.Starting with you,then your friends." He said while smiling slightly."The sharing an would be quite useful to have in my collection." He continued mysteriously,walking toward all of them.Saki threw the kunai,but instead of dodging,he caught them with ease,dropping them on the ground and continuing to walk toward Kaira.

Ant
February 10th, 2018, 08:09 PM
Darky had a Kunai out as her eyes narrowed.
Yep.Btw,saki will be pretty mad about that when it happens for 'Abandoning them'.Saki and darky will fight the guy for a few minutes before he leaves.)
"I do actually.Starting with you,then your friends." He said while smiling slightly."The sharing an would be quite useful to have in my collection." He continued mysteriously,walking toward all of them.Saki threw the kunai,but instead of dodging,he caught them with ease,dropping them on the ground and continuing to walk toward Kaira.
"Guys stay back if he wants me so bad i'll fight him,he's probably weak anyways."He chuckled and charged him throwing kunai to distract him and then using a chidori.

(Well he won't be doing it like what sasuke did he'll do it to protect them but might end up accidentally going evil for a bit before turning back, also brb gotta eat real quick)

Darky
February 10th, 2018, 08:11 PM
"I do actually.Starting with you,then your friends." He said while smiling slightly."The sharing an would be quite useful to have in my collection." He continued mysteriously,walking toward all of them.Saki threw the kunai,but instead of dodging,he caught them with ease,dropping them on the ground and continuing to walk toward Kaira.she stole them from from other teams)
Darky threw a fireball at the boy.
"use cat claw next" Matatabi told Darky

Static
February 10th, 2018, 08:14 PM
"Guys stay back if he wants me so bad i'll fight him,he's probably weak anyways."He chuckled and charged him throwing kunai to distract him and then using a chidori.

(Well he won't be doing it like what sasuke did he'll do it to protect them but might end up accidentally going evil for a bit before turning back, also brb gotta eat real quick)
Ok.will saki belive him?will Kaira be bitten by a vampire*cough cough* snake?Find out next right now !)
Saki watched,but didn't interfere.
The man smirked as he grabbed the arm with the kunai,the snake running down kairas other arm and wrapping tightly around his hand,enough to brake it.
(When do you want him to get the curse mark?)

Darky
February 10th, 2018, 08:24 PM
Ok.will saki belive him?will Kaira be bitten by a vampire*cough cough* snake?Find out next right now !)
The man smirked as he grabbed the arm with the kunai,the snake running down kairas other arm and wrapping tightly around his hand,enough to brake it.
"SAKI WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Help him" Darky and Matatabi said as they threw a kunai at the ramdon guy.

Darky
February 10th, 2018, 08:26 PM
poor darky getting ingored

Ant
February 10th, 2018, 08:46 PM
poor darky getting ingored

"SAKI WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Help him" Darky and Matatabi said as they threw a kunai at the ramdon guy.
(Sorry about that everytime you post i'm either already posting or its been responded to, also you can give it at anytime but once you do he will pass out.)

Kaira looked at his companions,"Stay back this is my fight! Do not attack him!"He yelled and then turned his attention back to the man who had wrapped a snake around his arm almost breaking it.

Darky
February 10th, 2018, 08:54 PM
(Sorry about that everytime you post i'm either already posting or its been responded to, also you can give it at anytime but once you do he will pass out.)

Kaira looked at his companions,"Stay back this is my fight! Do not attack him!"He yelled and then turned his attention back to the man who had wrapped a snake around his arm almost breaking it.
"so much for being a team" the two girls said."When you lose the battle let me know" they said as they started to steal scrolls.

Ant
February 10th, 2018, 09:01 PM
"so much for being a team" the two girls said."When you lose the battle let me know" they said as they started to steal scrolls.
"Don't worry I won't lose!"He gave a fake smile and turned back to the man and began throwing kunai at him.
(Don't get an earth scroll thats what they'll get in the final battle so they can win.)

Darky
February 10th, 2018, 09:27 PM
"Don't worry I won't lose!"He gave a fake smile and turned back to the man and began throwing kunai at him.
(Don't get an earth scroll thats what they'll get in the final battle so they can win.)
Darky started to sit as she rolled her eyes as she heard some to familar. Tai and Jash(josh)(new enemies).
"look what the cat dragged in" Tai said.
"I had you both so go to hell" Darky said.
tai-http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=553&d=1504475679

Jash-http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?pictureid=4565&albumid=685&dl=1512338361&thumb=1

Darky
February 11th, 2018, 09:31 AM
any one want Jash. I want an evil team for our charries

Swiftheart Ant

Static
February 11th, 2018, 09:32 AM
she stole them from from other teams)
Darky threw a fireball at the boy.
"use cat claw next" Matatabi told Darky

'I hate this.This is exactly what happened on the mission with the samurai.' she thought,but stayed out of their way for now.He guy should only be a little more challenging than the other genin,but from the looks of it,he was way stronger than the othergenin they had seen.

Another snake,this one coming out from one of the man's arms,slithered up the arm the man was holding,wrapping around Kaira's neck and opening it's jaws,about to bite down.

Static
February 11th, 2018, 09:36 AM
any one want Jash. I want an evil team for our charries

Swiftheart Ant
He can be on Jin's team.He's the 6 tailed beast Kai and saki where talking about they thought where in the chunin exam.)

Darky
February 11th, 2018, 09:43 AM
'I hate this.This is exactly what happened on the mission with the samurai.' she thought,but stayed out of their way for now.He guy should only be a little more challenging than the other genin,but from the looks of it,he was way stronger than the othergenin they had seen.

Another snake,this one coming out from one of the man's arms,slithered up the arm the man was holding,wrapping around Kaira's neck and opening it's jaws,about to bite down.
"Saki A little help?" darky asked blasting a fireball tai.
"aw the little kitty got out the bag. Oh I'm so scared" Tai said blocking the fireball.
"SHUT UP" Darky yelled as her left eye glew yellow and her tails appeared.

Darky
February 11th, 2018, 09:46 AM
He can be on Jin's team.He's the 6 tailed beast Kai and saki where talking about they thought where in the chunin exam.)
you want him he's Tai brother so

Static
February 11th, 2018, 10:14 AM
"Saki A little help?" darky asked blasting a fireball tai.
"aw the little kitty got out the bag. Oh I'm so scared" Tai said blocking the fireball.
"SHUT UP" Darky yelled as her left eye glew yellow and her tails appeared.

you want him he's Tai brother so
(I already have three charecters,so not right now.sorry)
Saki was already down with her,not seeing that the snake was trying to kill Kaira because she had left just before that."Sure,but you should learn how to fend for yourself." She said,cracking her knuckles.

Darky
February 11th, 2018, 10:40 AM
(I already have three charecters,so not right now.sorry)
Saki was already down with her,not seeing that the snake was trying to kill Kaira because she had left just before that."Sure,but you should learn how to fend for yourself." She said,cracking her knuckles.
" Zip it Kokuō!" Tai said to Saki.
"What do you want?" Darky asked.
"a earth scroll" Tai said.
"In you dreams" Darky said.
"Didn't you check your pile kitty cat?" Tai said.
"NO MORE CAT PUNS" Darky yelled

Static
February 11th, 2018, 10:48 AM
" Zip it Kokuō!" Tai said to Saki.
"What do you want?" Darky asked.
"a earth scroll" Tai said.
"In you dreams" Darky said.
"Didn't you check your pile kitty cat?" Tai said.
"NO MORE CAT PUNS" Darky yelled
"Well,they arnt really doing anything besidesmaking childish remarks,so you can handle them yourself." Salon said,knowing if they where looking for the earth scroll,they didn't have it.
(She dosnt know the five tails name yet)

Darky
February 11th, 2018, 11:11 AM
"Well,they arnt really doing anything besidesmaking childish remarks,so you can handle them yourself." Salon said,knowing if they where looking for the earth scroll,they didn't have it.
(She dosnt know the five tails name yet)
darky has a earth scroll on her she just doesn't know.Tai blasted a fireball at the two girls. Darky hit a tree as she threw a kunai at Tai.

Static
February 11th, 2018, 11:15 AM
darky has a earth scroll on her she just doesn't know.Tai blasted a fireball at the two girls. Darky hit a tree as she threw a kunai at Tai.
Saki went around it and grabbed Tai's arm,burning it with steam.She smiled."I wasn't going to take your scroll,but your getting on my nerves.You can drop it on the ground and leave,or you can try to fight both of us at once,but you would have no chance at winning,so I think option one is the best option." She said.While she had went around the fire ball,her shoulder had been slightly burned,but it would heal within an hour or so,so she didn't worry about it.

Ant
February 11th, 2018, 11:16 AM

Kaira felt the teeth go into his neck and the snake unwrap around him,"AHHHHHHHH!!!!"He screamed as he felt a strong burning in his neck and a marking appeared on his neck.

Ant
February 11th, 2018, 11:18 AM
(Btw don't have her have an earth scroll pls, so they can have the final battle with the 6 tailed jin and get the scroll, so then the 6 tailed will have to take another persons scroll.)

Darky
February 11th, 2018, 11:32 AM
Saki went around it and grabbed Tai's arm,burning it with steam.She smiled."I wasn't going to take your scroll,but your getting on my nerves.You can drop it on the ground and leave,or you can try to fight both of us at once,but you would have no chance at winning,so I think option one is the best option." She said.While she had went around the fire ball,her shoulder had been slightly burned,but it would heal within an hour or so,so she didn't worry about it.

Kaira felt the teeth go into his neck and the snake unwrap around him,"AHHHHHHHH!!!!"He screamed as he felt a strong burning in his neck and a marking appeared on his neck.ok ant. Ant want Jash)
" my squad has our scrolls safe. And I can beat the 4 of you" Tai said.
" in you dreams!" Darky and Matatabi hissed.

Static
February 11th, 2018, 11:35 AM
Kaira felt the teeth go into his neck and the snake unwrap around him,"AHHHHHHHH!!!!"He screamed as he felt a strong burning in his neck and a marking appeared on his neck.

ok ant. Ant want Jash)
Saki let go,hearing Kaira cry out in pain."We have to go.I this k something happened to Kaira." She told darky.

The man smiled."You are strong.It took a little more effort to get the mark on you than the others." He said victoriously.

Ant
February 11th, 2018, 11:38 AM
ok ant. Ant want Jash)
Saki let go,hearing Kaira cry out in pain."We have to go.I this k something happened to Kaira." She told darky.

The man smiled."You are strong.It took a little more effort to get the mark on you than the others." He said victoriously.
(Whats jash like can you pm me a form for him?)

Kaira looked at the man,"I'll....kill...you!!!!"He screamed inching his way towards him until he heard the footstep of what he knew was his comrades,"Stay...back!!!!"Kaira yelled and continued inching his way before passing out.

Darky
February 11th, 2018, 11:50 AM

Kaira looked at the man,"I'll....kill...you!!!!"He screamed inching his way towards him until he heard the footstep of what he knew was his comrades,"Stay...back!!!!"Kaira yelled and continued inching his way before passing out.
hes an total jackass. And rude)
Darky threw tai at the man. Tai landed on her feet. Darky stood by her team.

Static
February 11th, 2018, 12:02 PM

Saki glared at the man standing beside Kaira,completely forgetting about the other two."What did you do to him?!" She shouted at him.The man smirked.
"Nothing much.Just gave him a little gift." He said,catching Tai by the collar of the shirt and throwing him asside.The snake that had bit Kaira had let go of his neck,and stood next to him hissing at the two girls."And I see you brought some food.How kind of you." He said,looking at Tai.

Ant
February 11th, 2018, 12:06 PM
Saki glared at the man standing beside Kaira,completely forgetting about the other two."What did you do to him?!" She shouted at him.The man smirked.
"Nothing much.Just gave him a little gift." He said,catching Tai by the collar of the shirt and throwing him asside.The snake that had bit Kaira had let go of his neck,and stood next to him hissing at the two girls."And I see you brought some food.How kind of you." He said,looking at Tai.
Although Kaira had completely passed out his body after it was finished convulsing still stood and while it looked very lifeless it began to stumble towards the man, he fell down every few steps but his unconscious body kept going until he reached the man and shoved him.
(I mean like more of his abilities, shoulda specified.)

Darky
February 11th, 2018, 12:10 PM
"Nothing much.Just gave him a little gift." He said,catching Tai by the collar of the shirt and throwing him asside.The snake that had bit Kaira had let go of his neck,and stood next to him hissing at the two girls."And I see you brought some food.How kind of you." He said,looking at Tai.darky used cat claw on the snake.
"I don't taste good so don't try" Darky said.

Static
February 11th, 2018, 12:24 PM
Although Kaira had completely passed out his body after it was finished convulsing still stood and while it looked very lifeless it began to stumble towards the man, he fell down every few steps but his unconscious body kept going until he reached the man and shoved him.
(I mean like more of his abilities, shoulda specified.)
darky used cat claw on the snake.
"I don't taste good so don't try" Darky said.
The man smiled,not loosing balance,but stepping out of his reach again."It seems like he still has some energy left." He remarked.The snake Darky had attacked later on the ground for a second,appearing dead before it desintegrated."
"I asked you a question.What did you do to him?" Saki demanded.Her eyes had turned blue with a red line under each of them.The man shrugged."Like I said.I gave him a gift for making it this far in the exams.Maby I should give you one to." He said,turning toward darky.Making three handsigns,he pulled out a kunai and cut his hand,placing it in the ground where a large black snake appeared,charging at darky.

Darky
February 11th, 2018, 12:32 PM
The man smiled,not loosing balance,but stepping out of his reach again."It seems like he still has some energy left." He remarked.The snake Darky had attacked later on the ground for a second,appearing dead before it desintegrated."
"I asked you a question.What did you do to him?" Saki demanded.Her eyes had turned blue with a red line under each of them.The man shrugged."Like I said.I gave him a gift for making it this far in the exams.Maby I should give you one to." He said,turning toward darky.Making three handsigns,he pulled out a kunai and cut his hand,placing it in the ground where a large black snake appeared,charging at darky.darky was about to blast a fireball at the snake when tai hit her with a rock. Darky blasted Tai as she missed. She felt the snake around her neck.
"Don't move and it won't hurt that much." Matatabi said as Darky didn't move.

Static
February 11th, 2018, 12:47 PM
darky was about to blast a fireball at the snake when tai hit her with a rock. Darky blasted Tai as she missed. She felt the snake around her neck.
The snake wrapped tightly around her and started slowly wrapping tighter.It hissed as it did so,its black poisionus fangs glinting in the sunlight as it prepared to make the killing blow.

"I'll be seeing you all very soon,but in the meantime,here is another gift in case you happen to beat the other snake." The man said,summoning another snake,which was a little larger and as soon as it was summoned,it coiled around Kaira,making sure neither of the two remaining people of his team didn't get close to him,but it didn't attempt to attack any of them.Its forked tounge flicked in and out every fer seconds as it watched darky and saki.The man smiled."Well,my work here is done." He said,disappearing in a cloud of smoke.
Saki knew that she wouldn't be able to get closer to Kaira until it had to move,and that would only be when the other snake was killed.She made a hand sign,and attacked it with a basic fireball,trying to get it to loosen it's grip on darky,or distract it so Darky could get free.The snake turned to Saki,its grip loosening slightly as it tried to decide who to kill first.

Ant you can RP the second snake when they kill the first one if you want.It's going to be a little stronger than the first one)

Darky
February 11th, 2018, 12:52 PM
The snake wrapped tightly around her and started slowly wrapping tighter.It hissed as it did so,its black poisionus fangs glinting in the sunlight as it prepared to make the killing blow.

"I'll be seeing you all very soon,but in the meantime,here is another gift in case you happen to beat the other snake." The man said,summoning another snake,which was a little larger and as soon as it was summoned,it coiled around Kaira,making sure neither of the two remaining people of his team didn't get close to him,but it didn't attempt to attack any of them.Its forked tounge flicked in and out every fer seconds as it watched darky and saki.The man smiled."Well,my work here is done." He said,disappearing in a cloud of smoke.
Saki knew that she wouldn't be able to get closer to Kaira until it had to move,and that would only be when the other snake was killed.She made a hand sign,and attacked it with a basic fireball,trying to get it to loosen it's grip on darky,or distract it so Darky could get free.The snake turned to Saki,its grip loosening slightly as it tried to decide who to kill first.

Ant you can RP the second snake when they kill the first one if you want.It's going to be a little stronger than the first one)
"a little help" Darky asked. A leaf landed on her nose as she tried to stay still.

Ant
February 11th, 2018, 12:54 PM
darky was about to blast a fireball at the snake when tai hit her with a rock. Darky blasted Tai as she missed. She felt the snake around her neck.

"a little help" Darky asked. A leaf landed on her nose as she tried to stay still.
The bigger snake wrapped his coil around Kaira tighter and hissed at the smaller snake to stop and it did and headed over to him, the bigger snake whispered something to the smaller one and it disappeared,"If you come near me I will kill you both."It hissed.

Darky
February 11th, 2018, 01:07 PM
The bigger snake wrapped his coil around Kaira tighter and hissed at the smaller snake to stop and it did and headed over to him, the bigger snake whispered something to the smaller one and it disappeared,"If you come near me I will kill you both."It hissed.
darky just looked at the snake as she a crazy idea. She started to walk to the white snake.
"kill me and then then the black snake is useless and you will be to" Darky said.

Static
February 11th, 2018, 01:12 PM

darky just looked at the snake as she a crazy idea. She started to walk to the white snake.
"kill me and then then the black snake is useless and you will be to" Darky said.
"Why would we stay away from you?You are killing our friend,and we don't plan to let him die!" Saki snapped,steam building up around her body.

Ant
February 11th, 2018, 01:16 PM
"Why would we stay away from you?You are killing our friend,and we don't plan to let him die!" Saki snapped,steam building up around her body.
The snake gave a hissing laugh,"Killing him!?"He began to laugh even harder,"Kill a fine specimen like this? No no no were just helping him out."The snake then looked to Darky,"Go ahead kill him, we don't actually die you complete fool and if he dies i'll be fine I might actually get stronger."He explained.

Darky
February 11th, 2018, 01:16 PM
"I got this Saki. Just have you kunai ready" Darky said to where the white snake couldn't hear her. She started to grab the black snake.

Static
February 11th, 2018, 01:30 PM
The snake gave a hissing laugh,"Killing him!?"He began to laugh even harder,"Kill a fine specimen like this? No no no were just helping him out."The snake then looked to Darky,"Go ahead kill him, we don't actually die you complete fool and if he dies i'll be fine I might actually get stronger."He explained.

"I got this Saki. Just have you kunai ready" Darky said to where the white snake couldn't hear her. She started to grab the black snake.
"Yhea right.I'll help you in a sec." Saki said, going past them and to Kaira."Hey you OK?" She asked, trying to shake him awake,but stopped when she noticed the mark.'Is that what the man did?Is it a seal or something?' she thought.

Darky
February 11th, 2018, 01:34 PM
"Yhea right.I'll help you in a sec." Saki said, going past them and to Kaira."Hey you OK?" She asked, trying to shake him awake,but stopped when she noticed the mark.'Is that what the man did?Is it a seal or something?' she thought.
Darky jammed the black snake fangs into the white snake hopefully landing a killing blow with the snake vemon.

Ant
February 11th, 2018, 01:41 PM
The snake watched as Saki grabbed Kaira and Darky grabbed the snake,"Well our work here is done he'll be waking up right about-"The snake was cut off as Kaira awoke with a flame like pattern on his body.

Kaira looked at Saki and stood up and then charged the snake, leaping up, kicking him in the jaw and seemingly killing it,"Where'd that man go?"He asked but the snakes had already disappeared,"Damn it!"He yelled and slammed his fist into the ground before turning to his teammates with a new look in his eyes,"Lets get that earth scroll, i'm tired of this place."He sighed and began walking off.

Darky
February 11th, 2018, 01:49 PM
The snake watched as Saki grabbed Kaira and Darky grabbed the snake,"Well our work here is done he'll be waking up right about-"The snake was cut off as Kaira awoke with a flame like pattern on his body.

Kaira looked at Saki and stood up and then charged the snake, leaping up, kicking him in the jaw and seemingly killing it,"Where'd that man go?"He asked but the snakes had already disappeared,"Damn it!"He yelled and slammed his fist into the ground before turning to his teammates with a new look in his eyes,"Lets get that earth scroll, i'm tired of this place."He sighed and began walking off.
Darky remembered something. She had stole a earth scroll. She pulled it out of her pocket.
"no need I have one. We need to get to the center. Follow me" Darky said as she started to run to the center.

Ant
February 11th, 2018, 01:53 PM
Darky remembered something. She had stole a earth scroll. She pulled it out of her pocket.
"no need I have one. We need to get to the center. Follow me" Darky said as she started to run to the center.
(No pls we can't do that we have to have them steal it from the 6 tailed jin pl0x)

Darky
February 11th, 2018, 02:03 PM
(No pls we can't do that we have to have them steal it from the 6 tailed jin pl0x)
can they fight the 6 tailed tn get to the center?

Ant
February 11th, 2018, 02:06 PM
can they fight the 6 tailed tn get to the center?
(Well if they have an earth scroll there'd be no reason to fight him ya know?)

Darky
February 11th, 2018, 02:11 PM

(Well if they have an earth scroll there'd be no reason to fight him ya know?)
okay.)
Darky saw an earth scroll in someone hands. She started to climb a tree. She was so close to getting the scroll. 'Just a bit closer.'

Static
February 11th, 2018, 02:18 PM
okay.)
Darky saw an earth scroll in someone hands. She started to climb a tree. She was so close to getting the scroll. 'Just a bit closer.'

Saki's eyes started to turn slowly back to normal."But Kaira,you where unconscious a second ago.We should take time to rest!" Saki protested, walking after them and stopping when she saw darky about to get the scroll.She didn't say anything else,leaving it to darky sence she almost had it anyways.

The boy looked up directly at her and smiled."Your from the team from earlier am I right?" He asked, pulling out what looked like a wooden pipe from his pocket.It was the same boy who had talked to them for a second just before they had gone into the forest.

Ant
February 11th, 2018, 02:23 PM
Saki's eyes started to turn slowly back to normal."But Kaira,you where unconscious a second ago.We should take time to rest!" Saki protested, walking after them and stopping when she saw darky about to get the scroll.She didn't say anything else,leaving it to darky sence she almost had it anyways.

The boy looked up directly at her and smiled."Your from the team from earlier am I right?" He asked, pulling out what looked like a wooden pipe from his pocket.It was the same boy who had talked to them for a second just before they had gone into the forest.
Kaira turned around and stared at the boy who was talking to Darky and with what seemed like an instant he was in front of him,"I'm bored lets have some fun."He gave a devilish smile and kicked him from the tree.

Static
February 11th, 2018, 02:32 PM
Kaira turned around and stared at the boy who was talking to Darky and with what seemed like an instant he was in front of him,"I'm bored lets have some fun."He gave a devilish smile and kicked him from the tree.
He stood up and blew what looked like normal bubbles.When they got near the three,he snapped his fingers and they exploded,causing almost thirty in all.
Saki jumped back to get away,but some of them still got her.She used a small amount of the five tails chakura to heal it.She started to form a plan,thinking this was his onlky jutsu.

Darky
February 11th, 2018, 02:37 PM

He stood up and blew what looked like normal bubbles.When they got near the three,he snapped his fingers and they exploded,causing almost thirty in all.
Saki jumped back to get away,but some of them still got her.She used a small amount of the five tails chakura to heal it.She started to form a plan,thinking this was his onlky jutsu. Ant

darky grabbed the scroll.
"Yes" darky said getting down.

Ant
February 11th, 2018, 02:40 PM
Saki jumped back to get away,but some of them still got her.She used a small amount of the five tails chakura to heal it.She started to form a plan,thinking this was his onlky jutsu.

Ant

darky grabbed the scroll.
"Yes" darky said getting down.
Kaira cracked his knuckles and began laughing hysterically,"What you thought a weak attack like that could hurt me?"He continued laughing and charged him again sending a punch into his gut sending him into the air then going up with him and kicking him back down,"So weak! I thought you might be a challenge!"

Darky
February 11th, 2018, 02:45 PM
Kaira cracked his knuckles and began laughing hysterically,"What you thought a weak attack like that could hurt me?"He continued laughing and charged him again sending a punch into his gut sending him into the air then going up with him and kicking him back down,"So weak! I thought you might be a challenge!"
Darky waited for kaira to get done fighting.

Static
February 11th, 2018, 03:17 PM

He smirked,making a hand sign.Red chakura formed around him,making three tails in all."Alright then,he said,and a large bubble trapped Kaira and started filling with an odd colored water,but it felt ticket and was hard to move in.
Saki decided to let Kaira handle the fighting for now and help protect the scroll if she needed to.

Ant
February 11th, 2018, 03:21 PM
He smirked,making a hand sign.Red chakura formed around him,making three tails in all."Alright then,he said,and a large bubble trapped Kaira and started filling with an odd colored water,but it felt ticket and was hard to move in.
Saki decided to let Kaira handle the fighting for now and help protect the scroll if she needed to.
"So you're one of us too, its just a shame that i'm stronger than you."Kaira gave a smirk and smashed through the bubble and sent a great fireball at they boy,"I don't even need my beast to fight you."He closed his eyes and reopened them to revel his sharingan mixed with his stage 1 curse mark.

Darky
February 11th, 2018, 03:28 PM

"So you're one of us too, its just a shame that i'm stronger than you."Kaira gave a smirk and smashed through the bubble and sent a great fireball at they boy,"I don't even need my beast to fight you."He closed his eyes and reopened them to revel his sharingan mixed with his stage 1 curse mark.
Darky sighed as she started to spin her Kunai.

Static
February 11th, 2018, 03:45 PM
:flower1:

Darky sighed as she started to spin her Kunai.
(He can't do tell the 6 tails.It just corroperates because it is not as self serving and malacius as the other tailed beast,so it hardly ever tries to take over,of Atleast that's how wiki described it)
The boy made a hand sign a blocked the fireball with a wall of water,but making it big enough to hit Kaira to.He landed in a tree,the chakura starting to turn black." The only reason I'm using it is to get this over with quickly." He retorted,making a hand sign.A blast of water came from behind Kaira,hopefully hitting him in the back.

Ant
February 11th, 2018, 03:52 PM
:flower1:

(He can't do tell the 6 tails.It just corroperates because it is not as self serving and malacius as the other tailed beast,so it hardly ever tries to take over,of Atleast that's how wiki described it)
The boy made a hand sign a blocked the fireball with a wall of water,but making it big enough to hit Kaira to.He landed in a tree,the chakura starting to turn black." The only reason I'm using it is to get this over with quickly." He retorted,making a hand sign.A blast of water came from behind Kaira,hopefully hitting him in the back.
Kaira easily dodged the blast of water that came from behind him but suddenly his curse mark disappeared,"Damn I guess I can't hold it for too long yet."He sighed,"I guess i'll have to use the fox's power."Kaira whined and three tails appeared out of his back, the whiskers on his face thickened and his eyes became a deep red and pure black,"I need to end this soon or I might accidentally kill everyone."He charged at the boy shooting fireballs as a distraction and then sending a barrage of taijutsu at him.

Darky
February 11th, 2018, 03:58 PM
Kaira easily dodged the blast of water that came from behind him but suddenly his curse mark disappeared,"Damn I guess I can't hold it for too long yet."He sighed,"I guess i'll have to use the fox's power."Kaira whined and three tails appeared out of his back, the whiskers on his face thickened and his eyes became a deep red and pure black,"I need to end this soon or I might accidentally kill everyone."He charged at the boy shooting fireballs as a distraction and then sending a barrage of taijutsu at him.
darky just sat and wacthed.

Static
February 11th, 2018, 04:06 PM
(Didn't mean to out the flower)
The boys chakura was in its complete black cloak now.He still had control,but it felt like he kept it up,six tails would try to finish it itself.He deflected the fireballs,but at first didn't worry about the taijutsu.He had never faced off with another chinjuriki,but normal people usually got burned by the cloak,but when he felt the impact,he realized how wrong he was.After alot of the hits landed,his cloak suddenly turned dark blue,and each contact left a burn mark.Unlike the steak saki used though,it was more like an acid,so it was a disadvantage if he stood in one place to long.The tree branch he was fighting on started to burn until it snapped.He landed on the ground,bit it left an oopening for Kaira to strike.

Ant
February 11th, 2018, 04:12 PM
darky just sat and wacthed.
(Didn't mean to out the flower)
The boys chakura was in its complete black cloak now.He still had control,but it felt like he kept it up,six tails would try to finish it itself.He deflected the fireballs,but at first didn't worry about the taijutsu.He had never faced off with another chinjuriki,but normal people usually got burned by the cloak,but when he felt the impact,he realized how wrong he was.After alot of the hits landed,his cloak suddenly turned dark blue,and each contact left a burn mark.Unlike the steak saki used though,it was more like an acid,so it was a disadvantage if he stood in one place to long.The tree branch he was fighting on started to burn until it snapped.He landed on the ground,bit it left an oopening for Kaira to strike.
"Just like how I was defeated."He looked at the opening and dived down at him with a chidori hitting him in the middle of his back and knocking him to the ground,"Now stay down."Kaira said menacingly.

Darky
February 11th, 2018, 04:21 PM
"Just like how I was defeated."He looked at the opening and dived down at him with a chidori hitting him in the middle of his back and knocking him to the ground,"Now stay down."Kaira said menacingly.
darky sighed. She was so bored

Static
February 11th, 2018, 04:29 PM
(Should he turn into siz tail like gaara turned into one tails,of end it here?)
Saki smiled."Well,we got the earth scroll.Now we get back to the center." She said.

Darky
February 11th, 2018, 04:36 PM
Saki smiled."Well,we got the earth scroll.Now we get back to the center." She said.
"about time" Darky said.

Ant
February 11th, 2018, 04:43 PM
(Yeah we can do that and all of them have to fight him to take him down.)

Kaira looked at the kid and sighed,"In the end you were weak."

Darky
February 11th, 2018, 04:46 PM

Darky grabbed kaira and started to walk to the center. He took so long.

Static
February 11th, 2018, 05:37 PM

(The boys name is Jon by the way)
Jin opened his eyes,standing water infront of the six tails cage."I can beat them for you." It said,looking down at home defeated voice in a look that could have been sympathy,but it was hard to tell.Jin nodded.
"Yhea,sure." He said,not worried about anything but winning.This was probably the first time e had ever wanted to win this bad.All three of them got on his nerves,especially the boy.He didn't want to loose to them,even if it meant using the six tails power to this extent.

Instead of dissipearing,the other three remaining tails grew from the cloak,and the black chakura suddenly intensified greatly,surrounding the boy completely in black chakura until he was no longer visible.When it cleared,there was a large,pale white slug with stubby arms,and six long tails.Almost as soon as it appeared,it opened its mouth and pink fog started rolling out,seeming to burn anything it touched.The six tails watched,trying to estimate their power.

Saki protected herself from the poisionus gas by creating a wall of fire,but wasn't able to make it big enough to reach the other two.She hoped they would figure out the fog couldn't get through the fire.

(I don't think fire is really it's weakness,but I did it so I wouldn't be OP)

Ant
February 11th, 2018, 05:46 PM
Jin opened his eyes,standing water infront of the six tails cage."I can beat them for you." It said,looking down at home defeated voice in a look that could have been sympathy,but it was hard to tell.Jin nodded.
"Yhea,sure." He said,not worried about anything but winning.This was probably the first time e had ever wanted to win this bad.All three of them got on his nerves,especially the boy.He didn't want to loose to them,even if it meant using the six tails power to this extent.

Instead of dissipearing,the other three remaining tails grew from the cloak,and the black chakura suddenly intensified greatly,surrounding the boy completely in black chakura until he was no longer visible.When it cleared,there was a large,pale white slug with stubby arms,and six long tails.Almost as soon as it appeared,it opened its mouth and pink fog started rolling out,seeming to burn anything it touched.The six tails watched,trying to estimate their power.

Saki protected herself from the poisionus gas by creating a wall of fire,but wasn't able to make it big enough to reach the other two.She hoped they would figure out the fog couldn't get through the fire.

Kaira loosened Darkys grip on him and started moving into the fog, it began to burn him but he activated his Jin cloak to the third tail again,"So you've shown your true power."He gave a smile,"But I don't think any of us can beat you by ourselves, so why don't we fight together for once."Kaira realized that due to using this for so long that the fox could probably take control pretty soon but he didn't care he needed to protect his friend even if it meant losing his mind.

Darky
February 11th, 2018, 05:56 PM

" guys let me deal with him. Go I'll catch up" Darky and Matatabi said as their 2 tails were out and their left eye glew yellow. They had used cat flame roaring fire on Jon.

Static
February 11th, 2018, 05:58 PM
Kaira loosened Darkys grip on him and started moving into the fog, it began to burn him but he activated his Jin cloak to the third tail again,"So you've shown your true power."He gave a smile,"But I don't think any of us can beat you by ourselves, so why don't we fight together for once."Kaira realized that due to using this for so long that the fox could probably take control pretty soon but he didn't care he needed to protect his friend even if it meant losing his mind.
Saki nodded."Ok then.Should we surround it or all just attack it until it's had enough?" Saki asked,watching it's movements to be sure it didn't attack while they where talking,but it didn't seem to here them because it was to busy boasting.
The six tails laughed."I doubt that.I could beat twelve of you if I wanted to!" It boasted,the fog evaporating.The poision had been enough to burn a tailed beast,but it had only wanted to test them,not kill them.It opened its mouth again,large bubbles coming out.Upon contact,they exploded, much like Jin's,but they where more powerful.

Static
February 11th, 2018, 06:02 PM
Meant Jin not Jon btw XD)

Ant
February 11th, 2018, 06:05 PM
" guys let me deal with him. Go I'll catch up" Darky and Matatabi said as their 2 tails were out and their left eye glew yellow. They had used cat flame roaring fire on Jon.
Saki nodded."Ok then.Should we surround it or all just attack it until it's had enough?" Saki asked,watching it's movements to be sure it didn't attack while they where talking,but it didn't seem to here them because it was to busy boasting.
The six tails laughed."I doubt that.I could beat twelve of you if I wanted to!" It boasted,the fog evaporating.The poision had been enough to burn a tailed beast,but it had only wanted to test them,not kill them.It opened its mouth again,large bubbles coming out.Upon contact,they exploded, much like Jin's,but they where more powerful.
"You're too cocky Darky, he's stronger than you whether you like it or not."He sighed,"But if we work together we outnumber and overpower him,"So on the count of three use your strongest attacks!"He yelled and began charging a chidori,"One!"He began walking forward,"Two!"He began running,"Three!"He yelled and dove at Jin.

Darky
February 11th, 2018, 06:14 PM
"You're too cocky Darky, he's stronger than you whether you like it or not."He sighed,"But if we work together we outnumber and overpower him,"So on the count of three use your strongest attacks!"He yelled and began charging a chidori,"One!"He began walking forward,"Two!"He began running,"Three!"He yelled and dove at Jin.
"It was a distrance. And your the cocky one" Darky said. She had used the great cat claw attack.

Static
February 11th, 2018, 06:31 PM

"It was a distrance. And your the cocky one" Darky said. She had used the great cat claw attack.
(I really need to come up with a strong jutsu XD)
Using the water in the air surrounding the five tails,Saki was able to use her chakura and set it to its boiling point,burning the six tails.It was hit directly with all of their attacks,and when the dust cleared,it seemed to have gained damage,but it's chakura began to slowly heal it.
"Keep hitting it before it can regenerate!" Saki told them,sing the same move.

Darky
February 11th, 2018, 06:35 PM
Using the water in the air surrounding the five tails,Saki was able to use her chakura and set it to its boiling point,burning the six tails.It was hit directly with all of their attacks,and when the dust cleared,it seemed to have gained damage,but it's chakura began to slowly heal it.
darky had used cat claws and huge fireballs.
"we can use the 9 tails twister Kaira!"

Ant
February 11th, 2018, 06:39 PM

darky had used cat claws and huge fireballs.
"we can use the 9 tails twister Kaira!"
"I can't use any of his attacks, he barely gives me any power without trying to take over."He replied,"So i'll just have to use this."Kaira made a handsign and shot a fireball out and as it flew through the air he hit it with a chirdori electrifying it and hitting him directly in the head, hopefully stunning him,"Now!"He yelled.

Static
February 11th, 2018, 06:45 PM
"I can't use any of his attacks, he barely gives me any power without trying to take over."He replied,"So i'll just have to use this."Kaira made a handsign and shot a fireball out and as it flew through the air he hit it with a chirdori electrifying it and hitting him directly in the head, hopefully stunning him,"Now!"He yelled.
The six tails stumbled back,stunned and confused.It opened it mouth,about to release a jutsu,but before it could,saki used Exploding flame shot,hitting the six tails.'I really need to make another steam based jutsu.' she thought.
(Just tell me when you want to end it.I'm about to leave tho,but I'll be back tommaro)

Ant
February 11th, 2018, 06:48 PM
The six tails stumbled back,stunned and confused.It opened it mouth,about to release a jutsu,but before it could,saki used Exploding flame shot,hitting the six tails.'I really need to make another steam based jutsu.' she thought.
(Just tell me when you want to end it.I'm about to leave tho,but I'll be back tommaro)
(OKay then we should end it now with a combined attack from all three of them.)

Ant
February 11th, 2018, 06:53 PM
"Its time to end this! All of us at once."He made a chidori in his hand and shot a fireball into his other.

Darky
February 11th, 2018, 07:18 PM
"Its time to end this! All of us at once."He made a chidori in his hand and shot a fireball into his other.
darky helped by making a huge blue fireball.

Static
February 12th, 2018, 05:05 PM

Saki created a regular ol' fireball cause I don't know what else to do fireball,and waitsd for the signal.

Darky
February 12th, 2018, 06:59 PM
Saki created a regular ol' fireball cause I don't know what else to do fireball,and waitsd for the signal.
Darky looked at Karia

Ant
February 13th, 2018, 03:01 AM

Darky looked at Karia
Kaira nodded at the two to fire their shots and he rushed in,"Its over!"He yelled.

Darky
February 13th, 2018, 03:11 AM
Kaira nodded at the two to fire their shots and he rushed in,"Its over!"He yelled.
Darky threw her huge blue fireball. She had threw more blue fireballs. Just smaller.

Ant
February 15th, 2018, 06:57 PM
( Swiftheart )

Static
February 16th, 2018, 04:30 PM

Darky threw her huge blue fireball. She had threw more blue fireballs. Just smaller.
The six tails tried to block them with one of it's tails,but the attacks still hit,the block seeming to have no affect.The chakura started to turn red,the sis tails starting to disappear.Saki smiled,knowing they had completely defeated the sis tails.

Ant
February 16th, 2018, 05:44 PM
The six tails tried to block them with one of it's tails,but the attacks still hit,the block seeming to have no affect.The chakura started to turn red,the sis tails starting to disappear.Saki smiled,knowing they had completely defeated the sis tails.
Kaira gave a sigh of relief and quickly forced the chakra cloak off,"I'm glad we finished that, because until I rest I won't be able to produce anymore Chidori, but this guy fought well and I don't think he should fully lose."He explained and threw a heaven scroll at him,"He'll be able to get an earth I hope, but we should go now."Kaira said and bounded off.

Darky
February 16th, 2018, 06:46 PM
Kaira gave a sigh of relief and quickly forced the chakra cloak off,"I'm glad we finished that, because until I rest I won't be able to produce anymore Chidori, but this guy fought well and I don't think he should fully lose."He explained and threw a heaven scroll at him,"He'll be able to get an earth I hope, but we should go now."Kaira said and bounded off.
Swiftheart

darky ran to the center as she had the earth and heaven scroll that they needed.

Static
February 16th, 2018, 06:49 PM

Swiftheart

darky ran to the center as she had the earth and heaven scroll that they needed.
Saki glanced at Jin before following.She didn't say anything outloud,but hoped he wouldn't be to badly hurt to become a chunin or joining in the future,but this time,her team was going to win.

Ant
February 16th, 2018, 11:56 PM
Swiftheart

Saki glanced at Jin before following.She didn't say anything outloud,but hoped he wouldn't be to badly hurt to become a chunin or joining in the future,but this time,her team was going to win.
Kaira set Jin up against a tree and began to walk away,"If I don't see you at the next exam I guess we'll just have to fight in the forests, and this time i'll win by myself."He said hoping he could hear before running dash up a tree and catching up with his companions,"That was pretty fun, but we all need to be more careful."Kaira sighed.

(Sorry I didn't respond earlier I fell asleep lol)

Swiftheart

Darky
February 17th, 2018, 08:24 AM
Ant

Darky was exactlly in the center.
"what now?" darky asked.

Static
February 17th, 2018, 01:11 PM
Kaira set Jin up against a tree and began to walk away,"If I don't see you at the next exam I guess we'll just have to fight in the forests, and this time i'll win by myself."He said hoping he could hear before running dash up a tree and catching up with his companions,"That was pretty fun, but we all need to be more careful."Kaira sighed.

(Sorry I didn't respond earlier I fell asleep lol)

Swiftheart

Ant

"what now?" darky asked.
"I'm guessing we go into that pretty obvious building." Saki told Darky,pointing at building in the center.
(Writers block)

Darky
February 17th, 2018, 01:31 PM
"I'm guessing we go into that pretty obvious building." Saki told Darky,pointing at building in the center.
(Writers block)
darky ran to the building(writer block

Ant
February 17th, 2018, 10:13 PM
Ant

"what now?" darky asked.

darky ran to the building(writer block
(Writers block)
Kaira gave a nod and pushed into the building,"Well that was an adventure."He said.

Sarutobi watched as the three pushed through the door and gave a few claps,"Well good job on being the second team to make it."And then he waved for Kenji to come out and walked off.
Swiftheart

Darky
February 18th, 2018, 08:17 AM
Kaira gave a nod and pushed into the building,"Well that was an adventure."He said.

Sarutobi watched as the three pushed through the door and gave a few claps,"Well good job on being the second team to make it."And then he waved for Kenji to come out and walked off.
"who was frist?" darky asked. One of her tails popped out.

Static
February 18th, 2018, 03:08 PM

Swiftheart

Kenji walked out,looking at all of them proudly."You shouldn't worry about that.They will say who made it soon enough.I'm glad you all passed." He said.
(Who are the people who passed?)

Ant
February 18th, 2018, 03:54 PM
Kenji walked out,looking at all of them proudly."You shouldn't worry about that.They will say who made it soon enough.I'm glad you all passed." He said.
(Who are the people who passed?)
"Well of course it was us."A boy a little shorter than Kaira walked out his eyes pure white followed by a girl and a boy,"It was pretty easy, we finished it in about thirty minutes and it took you guys about two hours, but I guess thats what happens when you have elite like us."He shrugged and then the other boy stepped forward,"Well with two masterful taijutsu users like us they stand no chance Jeko."The boy explained,"Oh I know Len."He chuckled but then the girl stepped forward and hit both of them on the head,"Shut up you two."She sighed and stepped in front,"Sorry about them they're both idiots."She said.

Kaira just stood there staring at the boys eyes,"So a Hyuga and from the looks of it a useless idiot."He said coldly,"You aren't worth my time."Kaira explained and pushed past them wincing in pain a bit from the curse mark on his neck which was burning now.

Darky
February 18th, 2018, 04:10 PM
"Well of course it was us."A boy a little shorter than Kaira walked out his eyes pure white followed by a girl and a boy,"It was pretty easy, we finished it in about thirty minutes and it took you guys about two hours, but I guess thats what happens when you have elite like us."He shrugged and then the other boy stepped forward,"Well with two masterful taijutsu users like us they stand no chance Jeko."The boy explained,"Oh I know Len."He chuckled but then the girl stepped forward and hit both of them on the head,"Shut up you two."She sighed and stepped in front,"Sorry about them they're both idiots."She said.

Kaira just stood there staring at the boys eyes,"So a Hyuga and from the looks of it a useless idiot."He said coldly,"You aren't worth my time."Kaira explained and pushed past them wincing in pain a bit from the curse mark on his neck which was burning now.
"Of couse you won cause 1 of you had a Kunai blade. I saw it while I was searching for loners. You amlost stabbed me(we need some drama here)" Darky said seeing the blade nearby.

Swiftheart

Static
February 18th, 2018, 04:38 PM

"Of couse you won cause 1 of you had a Kunai blade. I saw it while I was searching for loners. You amlost stabbed me(we need some drama here)" Darky said seeing the blade nearby.

Swiftheart
"Can you three just go?I have to officially pass them." Kenji sighed,knowing that nobody would listen.
"You don't look like you could have beaten anyone powerful.You wouldn't be here if you ran into all three of us." Saki said."You probably just picked someone weak out and stole there scroll.Maby you even asked nicely and they felt sorry for you." She smirked,looking at all three of them as she spoke.

Ant
February 18th, 2018, 05:02 PM

Swiftheart
"Can you three just go?I have to officially pass them." Kenji sighed,knowing that nobody would listen.
"You don't look like you could have beaten anyone powerful.You wouldn't be here if you ran into all three of us." Saki said."You probably just picked someone weak out and stole there scroll.Maby you even asked nicely and they felt sorry for you." She smirked,looking at all three of them as she spoke.
The three of them all laughed together,"Well first off I don't know what Kunai blade you're speaking of as none of us carry weapons because we don't need it, and second off we actually beat one of the strongest teams just for fun, so I'd think before you speak because they way all of you look... well its embarrassing to say the least."Jeko explained.

Kaira stopped in his tracks and looked back at his companions and the newly met people,"You three are delusional, if I wouldn't get kicked out I would take you three out without even breaking a sweat, and i'm sure my companio-"He suddenly dropped to the floor wincing in pain and holding his neck and shaking,"Why now!"He yelled and fell onto his side as he watched the three of them laugh at his strife.

(After this any of you two can take the other two i'll make a form if you want them, but if not i'll keep them. Jeko is off limits though I have a plan for him lol.)

Static
February 18th, 2018, 05:10 PM
The three of them all laughed together,"Well first off I don't know what Kunai blade you're speaking of as none of us carry weapons because we don't need it, and second off we actually beat one of the strongest teams just for fun, so I'd think before you speak because they way all of you look... well its embarrassing to say the least."Jeko explained.

Kaira stopped in his tracks and looked back at his companions and the newly met people,"You three are delusional, if I wouldn't get kicked out I would take you three out without even breaking a sweat, and i'm sure my companio-"He suddenly dropped to the floor wincing in pain and holding his neck and shaking,"Why now!"He yelled and fell onto his side as he watched the three of them laugh at his strife.

(After this any of you two can take the other two i'll make a form if you want them, but if not i'll keep them. Jeko is off limits though I have a plan for him lol.)
Mkay.I'm relating wether Jin should come in or not and just be "What's up everyone!" XD)

Saki looked back at Kaira,realizing he had fell.She turned away from the team and went to Kaira."Hey Kaira,what's wrong?" She muttered seriously.
Kenji walked up to the other team."Ok so whatever score you haven't to settle finish it later in the third round.Your supposed to be meeting in the arena.Shouldn't be that hard to find,So unless you want to get disqualified you should go." Kenji explained,glancing at Kaira.He had been informed about what had happened by the test proctor,and knew he would have to seal the mark before the next round.

Ant
February 18th, 2018, 05:32 PM
Mkay.I'm relating wether Jin should come in or not and just be "What's up everyone!" XD)

Saki looked back at Kaira,realizing he had fell.She turned away from the team and went to Kaira."Hey Kaira,what's wrong?" She muttered seriously.
Kenji walked up to the other team."Ok so whatever score you haven't to settle finish it later in the third round.Your supposed to be meeting in the arena.Shouldn't be that hard to find,So unless you want to get disqualified you should go." Kenji explained,glancing at Kaira.He had been informed about what had happened by the test proctor,and knew he would have to seal the mark before the next round.
The three of them shrugged and headed off,"See you losers later, can't wait to beat you."Jeko said.

Kaira pushed Saki off of him and struggled to his feet,"It this thing on my neck it keeps burning and as soon as I saw those three it got worse, almost like it was trying to activate or something."He explained.

Static
February 18th, 2018, 05:37 PM
The three of them shrugged and headed off,"See you losers later, can't wait to beat you."Jeko said.

Kaira pushed Saki off of him and struggled to his feet,"It this thing on my neck it keeps burning and as soon as I saw those three it got worse, almost like it was trying to activate or something."He explained.
"You two should go.I'll help Kaira and send him with you when we are done." Kenji said.Saki looked at Kaira."Fine.Just make sure he can still become a chunin." Saki said,walking ahead to the large arched doorway and waiting for darky.
Alicewolfheart

Darky
February 18th, 2018, 05:43 PM

Swiftheart

Both of tails came out as her left eye glew yellow.
"We will beat you Jeko." she hissed. She went to the door with her team.

Ant
February 18th, 2018, 05:47 PM
"You two should go.I'll help Kaira and send him with you when we are done." Kenji said.Saki looked at Kaira."Fine.Just make sure he can still become a chunin." Saki said,walking ahead to the large arched doorway and waiting for darky.
Alicewolfheart

Swiftheart

"I'll be fine, don't worry about me."He let his arm rest on Kenjis neck and went a little limp."

Static
February 18th, 2018, 06:06 PM
Swiftheart

"I'll be fine, don't worry about me."He let his arm rest on Kenjis neck and went a little limp."
Saki and darky entered an arena with a few people in itShe stopped,looking around.Judging from where they where,the last part of these exams would put them against either other genin or some joining." The other people should be here soon.It looks like this round will be-"
"Fighting against something one on one." Jin finished,just walking into the room.He went up to he edge and leaned against the fence that blocked the seats from the arena."You put up a good fight in the forest of death,and Saiken said you did to." He said.

Kenji helped hold kjaira up."Ok.We need to go somewhere more closed in,then I can seal it." He explained to Kaira,not wanting him to have no idea what was going on.

Ant
February 18th, 2018, 06:12 PM
Saki and darky entered an arena with a few people in itShe stopped,looking around.Judging from where they where,the last part of these exams would put them against either other genin or some joining." The other people should be here soon.It looks like this round will be-"
"Fighting against something one on one." Jin finished,just walking into the room.He went up to he edge and leaned against the fence that blocked the seats from the arena."You put up a good fight in the forest of death,and Saiken said you did to." He said.

Kenji helped hold kjaira up."Ok.We need to go somewhere more closed in,then I can seal it." He explained to Kaira,not wanting him to have no idea what was going on.
"Oh I see you all made it but where's your failure?"Jeko chuckled.

Kaira nodded and plopped down into the room that they had found, it was dark and dingy but he knew it would work,"Lets get this over with so I can go fight those idiots."

Darky
February 18th, 2018, 06:28 PM

Ant I will take the girl.

"Jin I am not in a good mood" darky hissed. She had a kunai to Jin neck.

Static
February 19th, 2018, 04:28 PM
"Oh I see you all made it but where's your failure?"Jeko chuckled.

Kaira nodded and plopped down into the room that they had found, it was dark and dingy but he knew it would work,"Lets get this over with so I can go fight those idiots."

The clone popped and the real Jin walked out."Well fine then.I was just saying hi." He told her,watching as more people came in.
_____
"Saki ignored Jin,looking at jeko." He's fine.You should worry about your own team.Especially worrying about If you will fight because you never know,Kaira might just end up fighting you.If he does,you might as well forfiet because you can't beat him,or any of us." She told them.
_______
Kenji nodded,making multiple handsigns before chakura appeared on his hand.Even from a distance,You could sence the power. He placed his hand on the mark,and it started to burn more than it already was,another mark appearing around the mark.

Ant
February 19th, 2018, 07:57 PM

The clone popped and the real Jin walked out."Well fine then.I was just saying hi." He told her,watching as more people came in.
_____
"Saki ignored Jin,looking at jeko." He's fine.You should worry about your own team.Especially worrying about If you will fight because you never know,Kaira might just end up fighting you.If he does,you might as well forfiet because you can't beat him,or any of us." She told them.
_______
Kenji nodded,making multiple handsigns before chakura appeared on his hand.Even from a distance,You could sence the power. He placed his hand on the mark,and it started to burn more than it already was,another mark appearing around the mark.
Kaira let out a loud scream and then relaxed as all of the pain went away,"Wow, I feel great now."He said stumbling to his feet and slipping his shirt back on,"I'm guessing there will be somethings I can't do right? Like not use too much chakura or something."He questioned.

Jeko laughed,"We'll see about that but you all look pretty weak no matter what you have under your sleeves."He shrugged.

(Btw I don't think any of us should use our tailed beasts because if we use them to much they will become overused and seem meaningless later on. Ya know, also i'll pm you a form later on I gotta do stuff now though.)

Darky
February 19th, 2018, 08:18 PM
Kaira let out a loud scream and then relaxed as all of the pain went away,"Wow, I feel great now."He said stumbling to his feet and slipping his shirt back on,"I'm guessing there will be somethings I can't do right? Like not use too much chakura or something."He questioned.

Jeko laughed,"We'll see about that but you all look pretty weak no matter what you have under your sleeves."He shrugged.

(Btw I don't think any of us should use our tailed beasts because if we use them to much they will become overused and seem meaningless later on. Ya know, also i'll pm you a form later on I gotta do stuff now though.)
I Will just use ivy and make her the 4 tail~

"You haven seen me fight yet" darky said to Jeko.
"shut up Jeko you're annoying me. Save the trash talk for the fight" Ivy said with 4 tails up.

Static
February 20th, 2018, 06:22 PM

"shut up Jeko you're annoying me. Save the trash talk for the fight" Ivy said with 4 tails up.
(Ok.I don't think saki has used the five tails but twice,and not at all during the chunin exams besides maby once.The steam is just a kekkai genkai she was born with because of the five tails)
"We don't need any tricks to beat you.I could do it right now if I wanted to!" Saki said confidently.

"You can't use the curse mark,but the rest of your chakura should be fine.You should be able to meet up with saki and darky now." Kenji explained.
(Writers block)

Darky
February 20th, 2018, 07:34 PM
(Ok.I don't think saki has used the five tails but twice,and not at all during the chunin exams besides maby once.The steam is just a kekkai genkai she was born with because of the five tails)
"We don't need any tricks to beat you.I could do it right now if I wanted to!" Saki said confidently.

"You can't use the curse mark,but the rest of your chakura should be fine.You should be able to meet up with saki and darky now." Kenji explained.
(Writers block)
"All those 2 do is show off. I wish I could be on another team but all of them already had 3 members" Ivy said. Darky smiled.

Ant
February 24th, 2018, 06:18 PM

"All those 2 do is show off. I wish I could be on another team but all of them already had 3 members" Ivy said. Darky smiled.

(Writers block)
(Sorry I haven't been active guys IRL stuff hit me hard, but i'm back.)
Kaira nodded and pushed himself up,"It still hurts every now and then but I can handle it."He slipped his shirt back on and quickly ran out to meet his companions,"I'm back what'd I miss."

"Oh nothing much the fights haven't started yet, but when they do I hope I fight you."Jeko smiled.

(Also btw for most of these tailed beast characters they are going to have to die or be severely weakened, our main three will be the only not dying or getting completely extracted. just letting you know so ya'll are okay with it)

Static
February 24th, 2018, 06:29 PM
Kaira nodded and pushed himself up,"It still hurts every now and then but I can handle it."He slipped his shirt back on and quickly ran out to meet his companions,"I'm back what'd I miss."

"Oh nothing much the fights haven't started yet, but when they do I hope I fight you."Jeko smiled.

(Also btw for most of these tailed beast characters they are going to have to die or be severely weakened, our main three will be the only not dying or getting completely extracted. just letting you know so ya'll are okay with it)
Jin needs a tragic death,so I'm going to develop his charecter and kill him on a mission with the hidden leaf village trying to find the akatski hideout.Sound good?Any other tailed beast charecter I make,if I make any more,will probably just be there for a while and die.)
More people had started to write while they where talking so the room was starting to fill up,but some people where clearly missing,as there where less genin than the beginning,and it looked like only half of them had passed."Looks like we are only fighting decent people.More people passed then I accepted though.Thougt someone would have taken out teams more effectively. " he said,glaring at his team,who had disappeared.He turned back to the arena."Jerks." He muttered to himself.
(Idk.He's lonely XD.Anyone want to RP the people on his team?He could have been raised with them or something or they could be his brothers or sisters.)

Saki nodded."That's good.Hopefully they start soon." Saki said.

Darky
February 24th, 2018, 06:52 PM

Swiftheart

"Shut up Jeko!" darky and ivy growled.
"I fell bad for you sis" Darky said.
"your fighting jeko darky anyways" Ivy said as darky smiled.

Ant
February 24th, 2018, 07:24 PM
Jin needs a tragic death,so I'm going to develop his charecter and kill him on a mission with the hidden leaf village trying to find the akatski hideout.Sound good?Any other tailed beast charecter I make,if I make any more,will probably just be there for a while and die.)
More people had started to write while they where talking so the room was starting to fill up,but some people where clearly missing,as there where less genin than the beginning,and it looked like only half of them had passed."Looks like we are only fighting decent people.More people passed then I accepted though.Thougt someone would have taken out teams more effectively. " he said,glaring at his team,who had disappeared.He turned back to the arena."Jerks." He muttered to himself.
(Idk.He's lonely XD.Anyone want to RP the people on his team?He could have been raised with them or something or they could be his brothers or sisters.)

Saki nodded."That's good.Hopefully they start soon." Saki said.

Swiftheart

"First match!"The proctor called,"Jeko Versus Darky!"He continued
"I wonder who I'll fight."Kaira though aloud.
"Whatever."He sighed and jumped into the arena.

Static
February 24th, 2018, 07:30 PM
Swiftheart

"Whatever."He sighed and jumped into the arena.
" We are all wondering that." Saki said,watching the two walk into the arena.
(Jin vs Kaira and saki vs ivy?And of course jeko vs darky because that's already happening :3)

Darky
February 25th, 2018, 06:30 AM
"Whatever."He sighed and jumped into the arena. Swiftheart
"aww yea" Darky said going in the arena. Her 2 tails were showing.
(just don't kill Ivy

Ant
February 26th, 2018, 05:10 PM
" We are all wondering that." Saki said,watching the two walk into the arena.
(Jin vs Kaira and saki vs ivy?And of course jeko vs darky because that's already happening :3)
Swiftheart
"aww yea" Darky said going in the arena. Her 2 tails were showing.
(just don't kill Ivy
"I'd suggest putting that away, and this goes for anyone, if you have and use those you will be disqualified and have to take the exams again next year."

"Whatever I don't need it anyways."He shrugged.

"Well now this will just be no fun at all."Jeko sighed.

Darky
February 26th, 2018, 07:09 PM
"I'd suggest putting that away, and this goes for anyone, if you have and use those you will be disqualified and have to take the exams again next year."

"Whatever I don't need it anyways."He shrugged.

"Well now this will just be no fun at all."Jeko sighed.
darky tails went away. She waited for the macth to start.

Ant
March 2nd, 2018, 07:21 PM
darky tails went away. She waited for the macth to start.
The proctor sighed,"Begin!"He yelled.

"Whatever come on Weaky."He chuckled a bit.

Darky
March 3rd, 2018, 07:46 AM
The proctor sighed,"Begin!"He yelled.

"Whatever come on Weaky."He chuckled a bit.
Darky started with a couple normal fireballs but because of her tailed beast they were stuck blue.

Ant
March 3rd, 2018, 12:21 PM
Darky started with a couple normal fireballs but because of her tailed beast they were stuck blue.
Jeko punched through the fire balls with a sigh,"So weak without your little power booster."He charged at her and as he got near her he quickly activated his Byakugan and hit a chakra point in her hand before backing away.

Darky
March 3rd, 2018, 02:10 PM
Jeko punched through the fire balls with a sigh,"So weak without your little power booster."He charged at her and as he got near her he quickly activated his Byakugan and hit a chakra point in her hand before backing away.
the real darky had kicked Jeko in his back as her clone winced in pain.
"I not as weak or dumb as you think" darky growled.

Ant
March 3rd, 2018, 02:43 PM
the real darky had kicked Jeko in his back as her clone winced in pain.
"I not as weak or dumb as you think" darky growled.
"Well I still closed your chakra point, even if it was a clone. Because whatever happens to your clone once they disappear happens to you."He chuckled as he reeled back from the kick and sent a barrage of kicks to her.

Darky
March 3rd, 2018, 03:09 PM
"Well I still closed your chakra point, even if it was a clone. Because whatever happens to your clone once they disappear happens to you."He chuckled as he reeled back from the kick and sent a barrage of kicks to her.
"and?" darky asked blocking as her clone aimed a sweepkick to Jeko.

"I'll be back just have to use the bathroom" ivy said as she ran to the closest female one.
"well...well" Tai said as Ivy turned around.
"why are you here?" Ivy asked coldly.
"to ruin a match" Tai smirked. "yours" she harshly said grabbing Ivy by her neck and started to choke her.

Swiftheart

Static
March 3rd, 2018, 03:15 PM
"and?" darky asked blocking as her clone aimed a sweepkick to Jeko.

"I'll be back just have to use the bathroom" ivy said as she ran to the closest female one.
"well...well" Tai said as Ivy turned around.
"why are you here?" Ivy asked coldly.
"to ruin a match" Tai smirked. "yours" she harshly said grabbing Ivy by her neck and started to choke her.

Swiftheart
After a few minutes,Saki realized ivy hadn't came back.She sighed,heading the direction she had seen her gone."She's not even on my team.Way should I worry about her?" Saki muttered,turning the next corner and seeing Tai choking ivy.Hiding her presence,she went around behind him.When she was sure she hadn't been seen,she charged at him from behind,steam forming around her hand as she got prepared to give him a taste of his own medicine and choke him like he was doing to ivy,but also burn his neck.