PDA

View Full Version : A Pokemon World -Private RP-

|+sari+|
February 4th, 2018, 02:07 PM
PLOT:
A teenage girl Pokemon trainer has traveled through Sinnoh and earned five badges. Now she has traveled back to Hearthome City to enter the Pokemon Contest. But the day before she had planned to enter she meets a teenage boy who also happens to be a trainer. They decide to travel together and they fall in love along the way.
MY FORM:
Name: Schuyler
Looks: long straight raven black hair with thick bangs that cover her eyes. Large wide aquamarine eyes with thick dark lashes. Pale skin. Wears tattered black sweaters and grey cargo pants. Wears black sandals. Skinny body.
POKEMON:
Charizard -shiny-
Lucario
Luxray
Gardevoir
Absol
Leafeon
Vaporeon
Ninetales -shiny-
Garchomp
Empoleon
Glameow
Pachirisu
Rampardos
Staraptor

Here it is! Sorry peeps but this is a private rp between me and Raven & Co but you may stalk and lurk all you wish!

Gone
February 4th, 2018, 02:35 PM
Form
Name: Chase
Looks: Short hair, which is mostly covered by his dark gray hoodie, he covers himself a lot. He also wears baggy pants, his eyes are a dark brown color and he wears black sneakers.
Pokémon: ((He's from Hoenn))
Sceptile
Glaceon
Flygon
Heracross
Salamence
Mawile

|+sari+|
February 4th, 2018, 04:04 PM
Form
Name: Chase
Looks: Short hair, which is mostly covered by his dark gray hoodie, he covers himself a lot. He also wears baggy pants, his eyes are a dark brown color and he wears black sneakers.
Pokémon: ((He's from Hoenn))
Sceptile
Glaceon
Flygon
Heracross
Salamence
Mawile

Kay kewl. I shall begin :3
Schuyler walked the crowded streets of Hearthome City, her Lucario named Aura by her side. Schuyler paused a moment beside a house to study her map. She was having trouble finding the brand new Pokemon Park Square that was recently built. She sighed in frustration.
Aura glanced at his trainer. 'Shall we ask somebody for help, master?' he asked using telepathy. Schuyler glanced at her pokemon with an amused expression. She always tried to tell the Lucario she is not his master but his friend, but he insisted on calling her master anyways.
She smiled and patted Aura on the head, who returned the pat with a gentle nuzzle.
''I guess we should ask for help. Good idea, Aura.'' she suddenly coughed heavily.
Aura nudged his trainer worriedly. 'Master, remember your illness.'
Schuyler nodded and tucked her jacket tighter around her. She felt a nudge on her shin and glanced down to see Vopa, her Vaporeon, looking up at her with worried eyes. She smiled and picked him up, and he wrapped himself around her neck, settling on her shoulders. He licked her ear, still worried. ''Im okay guys. I know I shouldn't be doing so much, but I am perfectly alright. We will soon be resting in the park so please stop worrying.'' she glanced around. ''Now where did Night run off to... Aha!'' she saw her Absol a few feet away sniffing at a trash bag. She whistled and Night glanced up before bounding over to her, his red eyes bright with adoration. The Absol sweetly nosed her hand like a Poocheyena pup.
Schuyler patted him and glanced around thoughtfully. She saw a boy in a dark grey hoodie up ahead. She ran up to him, Aura running beside her and Night bounding behind her, the silver moon charm on his red collar dingling. Schuyler came up to the boy and tapped his hand. ''Um, excuse me...? Can I ask you something...?''

Gone
February 4th, 2018, 04:28 PM
Kay kewl. I shall begin :3
Schuyler walked the crowded streets of Hearthome City, her Lucario named Aura by her side. Schuyler paused a moment beside a house to study her map. She was having trouble finding the brand new Pokemon Park Square that was recently built. She sighed in frustration.
Aura glanced at his trainer. 'Shall we ask somebody for help, master?' he asked using telepathy. Schuyler glanced at her pokemon with an amused expression. She always tried to tell the Lucario she is not his master but his friend, but he insisted on calling her master anyways.
She smiled and patted Aura on the head, who returned the pat with a gentle nuzzle.
''I guess we should ask for help. Good idea, Aura.'' she suddenly coughed heavily.
Aura nudged his trainer worriedly. 'Master, remember your illness.'
Schuyler nodded and tucked her jacket tighter around her. She felt a nudge on her shin and glanced down to see Vopa, her Vaporeon, looking up at her with worried eyes. She smiled and picked him up, and he wrapped himself around her neck, settling on her shoulders. He licked her ear, still worried. ''Im okay guys. I know I shouldn't be doing so much, but I am perfectly alright. We will soon be resting in the park so please stop worrying.'' she glanced around. ''Now where did Night run off to... Aha!'' she saw her Absol a few feet away sniffing at a trash bag. She whistled and Night glanced up before bounding over to her, his red eyes bright with adoration. The Absol sweetly nosed her hand like a Poocheyena pup.
Schuyler patted him and glanced around thoughtfully. She saw a boy in a dark grey hoodie up ahead. She ran up to him, Aura running beside her and Night bounding behind her, the silver moon charm on his red collar dingling. Schuyler came up to the boy and tapped his hand. ''Um, excuse me...? Can I ask you something...?''
Chase was walking through Hearthome City, his Mawile walking by his side and holding onto his pants as they walked, after all, she was pretty small compared to him. As she heard some noise behind them, like some people running over to them, she spun around and tugged on her trainer's pants, making him stop dead in his tracks, but before he could look over his shoulder, he felt someone tap his hand and gazed at Schuyler, eyes wide, that was a fairly surprising way to get someone's attention, she could've tapped his shoulder, but no, she tapped his hand for some reason. "Sure... What do you need help with?" He asked.
His Mawile gazed at the other trainer's pokemon, she gave them a slight glare, the huge jaws coming from the back of her head snapping shut in an attempt to scare them, maybe she was small, but she was strong, and with the little bracelet she had on her right arm, it could make her even stronger if her trainer wanted to.

|+sari+|
February 4th, 2018, 05:39 PM
Chase was walking through Hearthome City, his Mawile walking by his side and holding onto his pants as they walked, after all, she was pretty small compared to him. As she heard some noise behind them, like some people running over to them, she spun around and tugged on her trainer's pants, making him stop dead in his tracks, but before he could look over his shoulder, he felt someone tap his hand and gazed at Schuyler, eyes wide, that was a fairly surprising way to get someone's attention, she could've tapped his shoulder, but no, she tapped his hand for some reason. "Sure... What do you need help with?" He asked.
His Mawile gazed at the other trainer's pokemon, she gave them a slight glare, the huge jaws coming from the back of her head snapping shut in an attempt to scare them, maybe she was small, but she was strong, and with the little bracelet she had on her right arm, it could make her even stronger if her trainer wanted to.

Night crouched down in front of the Mawile, his tail wagging, ruby red eyes wide and friendly. He held up a paw, which held an Absolite on a bracelet wrapped around his ankle. You have a mega stone? He asked. Thats cool! So do I! And so does Aura, the Lucario beside my trainer. And Flare does too. Thats my trainer's Charizard. She isn't here right now since my trainer sent her on an errand. And Serenity and Finn are in their Pokeballs now. They are Gardevoir and Garchomp. They can mega evolve too. But it is so cool that you can mega evolve like us! Serenity and Finn are in their poke balls but you might be able to meet them. Oh Im talking too much, aren't I? He purred in amusement and gazed at the Mawile with a friendly gaze.
As Absol talked to the Mawile, Schuyler smiled at Chase shyly. ''I need help with finding the Pokemon Times Square. Its a new park that just opened. Oh! It looks like Night is talking to your Mawile. She's beautiful.'' Schuyler kneels down in front of the Mawile and holds out a Poffin. ''Hello,'' she said softly, smiling kindly. ''You are a beautiful Pokemon. Do you like Poffins?''

Gone
February 4th, 2018, 06:00 PM
Night crouched down in front of the Mawile, his tail wagging, ruby red eyes wide and friendly. He held up a paw, which held an Absolite on a bracelet wrapped around his ankle. You have a mega stone? He asked. Thats cool! So do I! And so does Aura, the Lucario beside my trainer. And Flare does too. Thats my trainer's Charizard. She isn't here right now since my trainer sent her on an errand. And Serenity and Finn are in their Pokeballs now. They are Gardevoir and Garchomp. They can mega evolve too. But it is so cool that you can mega evolve like us! Serenity and Finn are in their poke balls but you might be able to meet them. Oh Im talking too much, aren't I? He purred in amusement and gazed at the Mawile with a friendly gaze.
As Absol talked to the Mawile, Schuyler smiled at Chase shyly. ''I need help with finding the Pokemon Times Square. Its a new park that just opened. Oh! It looks like Night is talking to your Mawile. She's beautiful.'' Schuyler kneels down in front of the Mawile and holds out a Poffin. ''Hello,'' she said softly, smiling kindly. ''You are a beautiful Pokemon. Do you like Poffins?''
The Mawile gazed at Night, eyes wide as she saw the Mega Stone, there were so many pokémon with those nowadays that it almost made her angry, though, there weren't many trainers with Mawiles on their teams, so she was lucky to have Chase as hers. As Schuyler kneeled down in front of her and offered a Poffin, she backed up a little, she wasn't the kind of pokémon to accept treats from other trainers, she only took what her trainer offered her, nothing else.
Chase gazed at the girl and her pokémon. "It's over there." He said, pointing in the direction of the park. "Don't worry about her, she's like that all the time, she doesn't take what others offer her, she's very protective too...." He said, chuckling as she started tugging on his pants, this time a little harshly, which meant one thing, he picked her up and she sat on his shoulder, looking away and running her hand under her hair before she looked away. "She is beautiful, a really unique pokemon if you ask me." He admitted.

|+sari+|
February 4th, 2018, 06:34 PM
The Mawile gazed at Night, eyes wide as she saw the Mega Stone, there were so many pokémon with those nowadays that it almost made her angry, though, there weren't many trainers with Mawiles on their teams, so she was lucky to have Chase as hers. As Schuyler kneeled down in front of her and offered a Poffin, she backed up a little, she wasn't the kind of pokémon to accept treats from other trainers, she only took what her trainer offered her, nothing else.
Chase gazed at the girl and her pokémon. "It's over there." He said, pointing in the direction of the park. "Don't worry about her, she's like that all the time, she doesn't take what others offer her, she's very protective too...." He said, chuckling as she started tugging on his pants, this time a little harshly, which meant one thing, he picked her up and she sat on his shoulder, looking away and running her hand under her hair before she looked away. "She is beautiful, a really unique pokemon if you ask me." He admitted.
Night's face fell and turned sad when Mawile didn't say anything but instead looked a little angry. When she was picked up and set on her trainer's shoulder, the Absol turned away and moved towards a bush, lying down under it. He had wanted to be the Mawile's friend but the Mawile had looked angry with him for a reason unbeknownst to him. He assumed it was because of the rumors of Absols bringing disasters, although the rumors were not true, yet still so many people believed them. What he didn't know was that the Mawile was mad for a differnt reason, still, it saddened him, he just wanted to be her friend.
Schuyler had stood and now watched Night move away then looked back to Chase. ''Sorry about him. Its just most are either afraid or angry at him due to the rumors. When your Mawile rejected him, it hit him hard. You see, his previous trainer abused him. He would beat him til he bled and leave him out in the cold at night. But Night was too sweet to fight back. So a nurse at a Pokemon Center in my hometown of Flomora Town caught the trainer beating Night and took him in. She heard I had come back to visit and gave him to me. Now he tries to make friends and he gets sad when he fails...''
She glances back at Night sadly, not seeming to hear Chase's words.

Gone
February 4th, 2018, 06:58 PM
Night's face fell and turned sad when Mawile didn't say anything but instead looked a little angry. When she was picked up and set on her trainer's shoulder, the Absol turned away and moved towards a bush, lying down under it. He had wanted to be the Mawile's friend but the Mawile had looked angry with him for a reason unbeknownst to him. He assumed it was because of the rumors of Absols bringing disasters, although the rumors were not true, yet still so many people believed them. What he didn't know was that the Mawile was mad for a differnt reason, still, it saddened him, he just wanted to be her friend.
Schuyler had stood and now watched Night move away then looked back to Chase. ''Sorry about him. Its just most are either afraid or angry at him due to the rumors. When your Mawile rejected him, it hit him hard. You see, his previous trainer abused him. He would beat him til he bled and leave him out in the cold at night. But Night was too sweet to fight back. So a nurse at a Pokemon Center in my hometown of Flomora Town caught the trainer beating Night and took him in. She heard I had come back to visit and gave him to me. Now he tries to make friends and he gets sad when he fails...''
She glances back at Night sadly, not seeming to hear Chase's words.
Mako gazed at Night as he left, at least she wouldn't have someone else to endure, she couldn't talk, that was the difference between her and other Mawiles, she spoke with her hands, she couldn't even pronouce her own name, couldn't make any sounds.
Chase gazed at the Absol as well, rather surprised. "She isn't the friendly type because people and other pokémon make fun of her for being mute, and having a discussion really takes up her stamina, you know, she uses her hands to speak and I had to both learn it and teach it to her in order to understand her..." He admitted and gazed at his Mawile, who gestured that she didn't want to make him sad, but that he wouldn't even understand her, so what was the point of trying to converse. "She's saying that she didn't want to make him sad, but that he wouldn't understand her." He said, hoping Schuyler wouldn't take it in a bad way.

|+sari+|
February 4th, 2018, 07:34 PM
Mako gazed at Night as he left, at least she wouldn't have someone else to endure, she couldn't talk, that was the difference between her and other Mawiles, she spoke with her hands, she couldn't even pronouce her own name, couldn't make any sounds.
Chase gazed at the Absol as well, rather surprised. "She isn't the friendly type because people and other pokémon make fun of her for being mute, and having a discussion really takes up her stamina, you know, she uses her hands to speak and I had to both learn it and teach it to her in order to understand her..." He admitted and gazed at his Mawile, who gestured that she didn't want to make him sad, but that he wouldn't even understand her, so what was the point of trying to converse. "She's saying that she didn't want to make him sad, but that he wouldn't understand her." He said, hoping Schuyler wouldn't take it in a bad way.
Schuyler smiled and gazed at the Mawile. ''I see. But why would anybody want to make fun of a Pokemon as beautiful as her, though...?'' She reached out her hand and gently stroked the Mawile's head but quickly withdrew it to cover her mouth as she began to hack.
Aura turned to his trainer and put a paw on her arm. 'Master? Master, are you okay?' The Lucario asked using telepathy. He glanced at Chase, his red eyes wide with worry, sensors drooping. 'We must get Master to someplace warm and where she can be treated. It is the time of week for her treatment and we are late. You see, she is not well...'
Vopa had sat up on Schuyler's shoulder and was licking her hair, ear fins twitching with worry.
Night had bounded up and was pacing back and forth beside the two trainers, his fur along his back raised with anxiety and worry for his trainer.
''How many times... Must I tell you Aura,'' Schuyler said between coughs ''That I am... Not... Your master...''

Gone
February 4th, 2018, 07:51 PM
Schuyler smiled and gazed at the Mawile. ''I see. But why would anybody want to make fun of a Pokemon as beautiful as her, though...?'' She reached out her hand and gently stroked the Mawile's head but quickly withdrew it to cover her mouth as she began to hack.
Aura turned to his trainer and put a paw on her arm. 'Master? Master, are you okay?' The Lucario asked using telepathy. He glanced at Chase, his red eyes wide with worry, sensors drooping. 'We must get Master to someplace warm and where she can be treated. It is the time of week for her treatment and we are late. You see, she is not well...'
Vopa had sat up on Schuyler's shoulder and was licking her hair, ear fins twitching with worry.
Night had bounded up and was pacing back and forth beside the two trainers, his fur along his back raised with anxiety and worry for his trainer.
''How many times... Must I tell you Aura,'' Schuyler said between coughs ''That I am... Not... Your master...''
Chase shrugged at Schuyler's question. "I honestly don't know, I guess that's just how people are today, they think that by having a defect it makes them weak." He said and frowned as he said that, his team wasn't weak, in fact, she was the strongest, she could easily beat his Salamence without being in her mega-form, she had been trained perfectly.
Mako glared at the trainer's hand as she petted her and, just after she had taken it off, snapped her jaws shut where the trainer's hand had been previously, showing that she wouldn't mind injuring someone, the only physical contact she had were with her trainer, she didn't mind him picking her up, she actually enjoyed his touch.
Chase gazed at the Lucario and looked in the Pokemon Center's direction before he took a hold of one of Schuyler's hands and brought her to the center before calling for a nurse.

|+sari+|
February 4th, 2018, 08:34 PM
Chase shrugged at Schuyler's question. "I honestly don't know, I guess that's just how people are today, they think that by having a defect it makes them weak." He said and frowned as he said that, his team wasn't weak, in fact, she was the strongest, she could easily beat his Salamence without being in her mega-form, she had been trained perfectly.
Mako glared at the trainer's hand as she petted her and, just after she had taken it off, snapped her jaws shut where the trainer's hand had been previously, showing that she wouldn't mind injuring someone, the only physical contact she had were with her trainer, she didn't mind him picking her up, she actually enjoyed his touch.
Chase gazed at the Lucario and looked in the Pokemon Center's direction before he took a hold of one of Schuyler's hands and brought her to the center before calling for a nurse.
Do you think Mako will come to like Schuyler?))
Suddenly Schuyler's hold on Chase's hand tightened and she blanched, going white. ''I can't breathe!!!'' she let go of his hand and stood, clutching her throat, stumbling as she tried to move away from Chase. She didn't like the fact he was seeing her in this state, it made a bad first impression for sure, she didn't even know his name yet. She felt humiliated and embarrassed, but most of all she felt afraid.
Aura ran up to his trainer, sensors raised and red eyes wide with fear. 'Master...'
Night just backed up against Chase, his ruby red eyes wide. Vopa sat on a bench, making scared drawling noises as he watched.
Suddenly Schuyler passed out on the floor.
A nurse ran in to see the commotion. ''Oh my gosh! We need medical help in here!'' she called into the hall. A doctor and another nurse rushed in and took Schuyler from the room. Aura was about to follow when the first nurse shook her head. ''No. No Pokemon or other people are allowed to be near her right now.''
Aura watched the nurse go, his red eyes sad and sensors drooping sadly. When it was just Chase and the Pokemon, the Lucario went over to Chase and sat beside him. He glanced up at him with worried eyes before looking at the floor.
He lifted a paw and gazed at it absently. 'I... I was entrusted with her health, her well being... I should have seen the signs and helped her...' He curled his paw into a fist. 'I was suppossed to protect her... And it seems I failed....' A tear escaped his eye, trickling down his cheek.

Gone
February 4th, 2018, 08:50 PM
Do you think Mako will come to like Schuyler?))
Suddenly Schuyler's hold on Chase's hand tightened and she blanched, going white. ''I can't breathe!!!'' she let go of his hand and stood, clutching her throat, stumbling as she tried to move away from Chase. She didn't like the fact he was seeing her in this state, it made a bad first impression for sure, she didn't even know his name yet. She felt humiliated and embarrassed, but most of all she felt afraid.
Aura ran up to his trainer, sensors raised and red eyes wide with fear. 'Master...'
Night just backed up against Chase, his ruby red eyes wide. Vopa sat on a bench, making scared drawling noises as he watched.
Suddenly Schuyler passed out on the floor.
A nurse ran in to see the commotion. ''Oh my gosh! We need medical help in here!'' she called into the hall. A doctor and another nurse rushed in and took Schuyler from the room. Aura was about to follow when the first nurse shook her head. ''No. No Pokemon or other people are allowed to be near her right now.''
Aura watched the nurse go, his red eyes sad and sensors drooping sadly. When it was just Chase and the Pokemon, the Lucario went over to Chase and sat beside him. He glanced up at him with worried eyes before looking at the floor.
He lifted a paw and gazed at it absently. 'I... I was entrusted with her health, her well being... I should have seen the signs and helped her...' He curled his paw into a fist. 'I was suppossed to protect her... And it seems I failed....' A tear escaped his eye, trickling down his cheek.
((Maybe))
Chase gazed at her and was about to pick her up as he saw a doctor and another nurse walk in and do it before he could, he sat down and Mako sat down on his lap, facing him and resting her head against him, knowing her trainer would stay here, she would nap a little, she closed her eyes and, with a small yawn, slowly drifted off to sleep. clutching her trainer's hoodie tightly in her small hands. Chase gazed at Aura and Night, he didn't know what to do with those two, they weren't his pokemon, he didn't know what they liked and disliked, he gazed at Night and let his Glaceon out, who padded over to the Absol and nosed him gently as she saw him cry. The trainer then turned his gaze towards the Lucario and patted his shoulder reassuringly.

|+sari+|
February 4th, 2018, 10:08 PM
((Maybe))
Chase gazed at her and was about to pick her up as he saw a doctor and another nurse walk in and do it before he could, he sat down and Mako sat down on his lap, facing him and resting her head against him, knowing her trainer would stay here, she would nap a little, she closed her eyes and, with a small yawn, slowly drifted off to sleep. clutching her trainer's hoodie tightly in her small hands. Chase gazed at Aura and Night, he didn't know what to do with those two, they weren't his pokemon, he didn't know what they liked and disliked, he gazed at Night and let his Glaceon out, who padded over to the Absol and nosed him gently as she saw him cry. The trainer then turned his gaze towards the Lucario and patted his shoulder reassuringly.
Tears kept falling from the Lucario's eyes as Chase patted his shoulder. The Lucario continued to gaze at his paw. 'Do you... Think I even deserve a trainer as good as mine, Chase...?'
Night glanced up to see the Glaceon coming towards him. The Absol smiled, tail wagging. Hello. How do you do? He asked.
Vopa watched what was going on and jumped down from the bench, moving towards the counter. If they looked close enough, people could see the Vaporeon had only three legs. He had been born without a left hind leg. Yet, he moved around so well the defect wasn't noticed right away.
He jumped up on the counter and went over to where Schuyler's trainer bag had been left. He stuck his snout inside and dug around, searching for something.

(The reason Aura knew Chase's name was because he read his name and personality by reading his aura.
You can pat Aura on the head. He won't mind.
And it was Lucario who was crying not the Absol.
And I'm surprised that Mawile isnt the least bit worried. Its like she wouldn't give a damn if Schuyler died. Is she really that uncaring and cold towards those who are in peril?)

Gone
February 4th, 2018, 10:22 PM
Tears kept falling from the Lucario's eyes as Chase patted his shoulder. The Lucario continued to gaze at his paw. 'Do you... Think I even deserve a trainer as good as mine, Chase...?'
Night glanced up to see the Glaceon coming towards him. The Absol smiled, tail wagging. Hello. How do you do? He asked.
Vopa watched what was going on and jumped down from the bench, moving towards the counter. If they looked close enough, people could see the Vaporeon had only three legs. He had been born without a left hind leg. Yet, he moved around so well the defect wasn't noticed right away.
He jumped up on the counter and went over to where Schuyler's trainer bag had been left. He stuck his snout inside and dug around, searching for something.

(The reason Aura knew Chase's name was because he read his name and personality by reading his aura.
You can pat Aura on the head. He won't mind.
And it was Lucario who was crying not the Absol.
And I'm surprised that Mawile isnt the least bit worried. Its like she wouldn't give a damn if Schuyler died. Is she really that uncaring and cold towards those who are in peril?)

Chase then started petting the Lucario's head. "Well, I don't know your trainer very well, so I don't really know what you mean, but if you think she's good, I'm pretty sure you deserve to be on her team, the thing I don't know is if there are pokémon in her pc, you know, I only have six, enough for a team, so there's no one jealous, but I'm sure you're good enough to be on her team, otherwise you wouldn't be here." He said, his other hand caressing Mako's back. The Glaceon settled beside Night. "Good, but I find it weird to hear it like that, normally, I'm being told 'how are you'." She chuckled, meeting the dark-type's gaze.
Chase gazed at Vopa as he sniffled through his trainer's bag. "I'm not sure your trainer would allow that, Vaporeon." He called, he couldn't really get up because he didn't want to wake up Mako and get her more frustrated than she already was.

((Well, she doesn't care because she doesn't know her yet.))

|+sari+|
February 5th, 2018, 09:00 AM
Chase then started petting the Lucario's head. "Well, I don't know your trainer very well, so I don't really know what you mean, but if you think she's good, I'm pretty sure you deserve to be on her team, the thing I don't know is if there are pokémon in her pc, you know, I only have six, enough for a team, so there's no one jealous, but I'm sure you're good enough to be on her team, otherwise you wouldn't be here." He said, his other hand caressing Mako's back. The Glaceon settled beside Night. "Good, but I find it weird to hear it like that, normally, I'm being told 'how are you'." She chuckled, meeting the dark-type's gaze.
Chase gazed at Vopa as he sniffled through his trainer's bag. "I'm not sure your trainer would allow that, Vaporeon." He called, he couldn't really get up because he didn't want to wake up Mako and get her more frustrated than she already was.

((Well, she doesn't care because she doesn't know her yet.))
Aura smiled a bit sadly and returned the pats with a gentle nuzzle before standing and going over to a window to gaze outside. 'You are a good person, Chase. I can tell you are kind. My master needs somebody like that in her life...'
Night purred in amusement. Well, I like to be formal, the Absol said chuckling.
Vopa continued to dig around in the bag, tail wagging. He then withdrew his head and came out with a pokemon toy in his jaws. He jumped down from the counter, landing a bit clumsily, and began to roll around and bat at the toy.
Apparently a poke ball had rolled out of the bag because it fell onto the floor, releasing a beautiful Ninetales in a red light. Her silver fur sparkled since she was a shiny. She glanced around, confused at first, and her eyes landed on Chase and the Mawile. She glared at them and backed up against the wall. She sat there and tossed her head, not wanting anything to do with them. She curled up and sighed, waiting for her trainer to appear.

Gone
February 5th, 2018, 04:33 PM
Aura smiled a bit sadly and returned the pats with a gentle nuzzle before standing and going over to a window to gaze outside. 'You are a good person, Chase. I can tell you are kind. My master needs somebody like that in her life...'
Night purred in amusement. Well, I like to be formal, the Absol said chuckling.
Vopa continued to dig around in the bag, tail wagging. He then withdrew his head and came out with a pokemon toy in his jaws. He jumped down from the counter, landing a bit clumsily, and began to roll around and bat at the toy.
Apparently a poke ball had rolled out of the bag because it fell onto the floor, releasing a beautiful Ninetales in a red light. Her silver fur sparkled since she was a shiny. She glanced around, confused at first, and her eyes landed on Chase and the Mawile. She glared at them and backed up against the wall. She sat there and tossed her head, not wanting anything to do with them. She curled up and sighed, waiting for her trainer to appear.
Chase gazed at Aura, rather surprised at what he had been told. "Well... I've never actually been in a serious relationship before... And I like... Barely know her." He said, gazing down at Mako. "I don't even have family around, my team is the only thing that keeps me going the right way, my mother died the day I was born and my father died from cancer not too long ago..." He added, running a hand over his Mawile's back.
The Glaceon chuckled. "Well, the normal way is formal as well, you know?" She asked with a smile.
Chase gazed at the shiny Ninetales and was actually quite surprised as she glared at him, he had brought her trainer here and was looking over her team and that was how he was thanked, looked down at Mako and let the huge jaw on the back of her head nibble on his finger, she surprisingly enough didn't hurt him, after all, he was used to it by now.

|+sari+|
February 6th, 2018, 11:44 AM
Chase gazed at Aura, rather surprised at what he had been told. "Well... I've never actually been in a serious relationship before... And I like... Barely know her." He said, gazing down at Mako. "I don't even have family around, my team is the only thing that keeps me going the right way, my mother died the day I was born and my father died from cancer not too long ago..." He added, running a hand over his Mawile's back.
The Glaceon chuckled. "Well, the normal way is formal as well, you know?" She asked with a smile.
Chase gazed at the shiny Ninetales and was actually quite surprised as she glared at him, he had brought her trainer here and was looking over her team and that was how he was thanked, looked down at Mako and let the huge jaw on the back of her head nibble on his finger, she surprisingly enough didn't hurt him, after all, he was used to it by now.

Aura smiled sadly. 'I am sorry you lost your parents, Chase. But master has had a hard life, as well. Her mother left the family when master was only twelve without any clue to where she went. It left master to her father, who began to abuse her. He would hit her when she said anything, and as she grew older he started touching her in the wrong places. She was afraid. I witnessed all of this. I had been a birthday gift from her older sister, who died from some disease just a week after master recieved me. But I was just a baby Riolu so I couldn't protect her from her father. All I could do was watch from the doorway. One night when she was fifteen she ran from home with me bundled up in her coat. That is how we began our journey. She trained me to be strong but she has no human friends or family that love her. That is what I am trying to explain. She needs a friend that is human. You could be that friend, even if its just for a little while. That is all I ask...'
Night purred in amusement and gazed back at the Glaceon. Well, I suppose you are correct, he purred, smiling.
Vopa noticed Fiery alone and went over to her. He offered the toy to the Ninetales, who shook her head and gently nudged the Vaporeon away. Vopa bounded over to Chase and jumped up beside him, taking the spot on the bench that Aura had vacated. The Vaporeon set the toy down then curled up and gazed at the wall.

Gone
February 6th, 2018, 04:41 PM
Aura smiled sadly. 'I am sorry you lost your parents, Chase. But master has had a hard life, as well. Her mother left the family when master was only twelve without any clue to where she went. It left master to her father, who began to abuse her. He would hit her when she said anything, and as she grew older he started touching her in the wrong places. She was afraid. I witnessed all of this. I had been a birthday gift from her older sister, who died from some disease just a week after master recieved me. But I was just a baby Riolu so I couldn't protect her from her father. All I could do was watch from the doorway. One night when she was fifteen she ran from home with me bundled up in her coat. That is how we began our journey. She trained me to be strong but she has no human friends or family that love her. That is what I am trying to explain. She needs a friend that is human. You could be that friend, even if its just for a little while. That is all I ask...'
Night purred in amusement and gazed back at the Glaceon. Well, I suppose you are correct, he purred, smiling.
Vopa noticed Fiery alone and went over to her. He offered the toy to the Ninetales, who shook her head and gently nudged the Vaporeon away. Vopa bounded over to Chase and jumped up beside him, taking the spot on the bench that Aura had vacated. The Vaporeon set the toy down then curled up and gazed at the wall.
Chase's eyes widened a little as Aura told him Schuyler's story. "Well... My father sure wasn't the best either... He didn't care much about me..." He admitted and looked down at Mako. "He didn't do everything her father did to her, but still, she's had it pretty hard and I don't really have a family, I've been my parents' only child and I didn't even get to know if I had like... Grand-parents or cousins." He added and gazed at the Lucario afterwards. "Well, I could be her friend, I don't have any here, well... If I have any to begin with, I'm not from Sinnoh, but I felt like starting over and moved here." He explained, petting Vopa as he curled up next to him.
The Glaceon stretched and gave his cheek a lick before sitting and gazing at her trainer, she knew what he was talking about.

|+sari+|
February 6th, 2018, 05:32 PM
Chase's eyes widened a little as Aura told him Schuyler's story. "Well... My father sure wasn't the best either... He didn't care much about me..." He admitted and looked down at Mako. "He didn't do everything her father did to her, but still, she's had it pretty hard and I don't really have a family, I've been my parents' only child and I didn't even get to know if I had like... Grand-parents or cousins." He added and gazed at the Lucario afterwards. "Well, I could be her friend, I don't have any here, well... If I have any to begin with, I'm not from Sinnoh, but I felt like starting over and moved here." He explained, petting Vopa as he curled up next to him.
The Glaceon stretched and gave his cheek a lick before sitting and gazing at her trainer, she knew what he was talking about.
Aura smiled at Chase, his tail wagging slightly as he bowed in gratitude. 'I see. I will be forever grateful to you, Chase...' the Lucario then turned and gazed out the window again, his sensors raised as something outside caught his attention.
Vopa purred and rolled onto his back, hoping for a belly rub. His ear fins twitched.
Night stood and shook out his pelt before settling back down. He began to groom himself.
A nurse came in. ''We are getting the girl into her room now. She will be fine. She can leave today but she will need to rest awhile. I will be back in a few minutes to take you to her'' the nurse left.

Gone
February 6th, 2018, 05:46 PM
Aura smiled at Chase, his tail wagging slightly as he bowed in gratitude. 'I see. I will be forever grateful to you, Chase...' the Lucario then turned and gazed out the window again, his sensors raised as something outside caught his attention.
Vopa purred and rolled onto his back, hoping for a belly rub. His ear fins twitched.
Night stood and shook out his pelt before settling back down. He began to groom himself.
A nurse came in. ''We are getting the girl into her room now. She will be fine. She can leave today but she will need to rest awhile. I will be back in a few minutes to take you to her'' the nurse left.
Chase gazed at Aura, worried as he saw the Lucario picking up something, almost as if he felt it too, but before he could say anything, the nurse came in and he gazed at her and nodded. "I wanna see her as soon as possible, and, do you think she could stay here for the night, if I stay too?" He asked, still petting the Vaporeon.
Glaceon smiled at Night and started grooming herself as well, her tail running over his back.

|+sari+|
February 6th, 2018, 06:50 PM
Chase gazed at Aura, worried as he saw the Lucario picking up something, almost as if he felt it too, but before he could say anything, the nurse came in and he gazed at her and nodded. "I wanna see her as soon as possible, and, do you think she could stay here for the night, if I stay too?" He asked, still petting the Vaporeon.
Glaceon smiled at Night and started grooming herself as well, her tail running over his back.

As Chase spoke to the nurse, Aura gazed at him, his red eyes grateful. The Lucario quickly brought the blinds down before the nurse could see outside. He had seen something he thought Chase ought to know about.
The nurse smiled and nodded. ''If you wish. But she is not ready for you yet. I will be back when you may see her.'' the nurse bowed and left the room.
Vopa licked Chase's hand and pawed his arm, tail wagging.
Night smiled and began to lick the Glaceon's head, purring.

Gone
February 6th, 2018, 07:13 PM
As Chase spoke to the nurse, Aura gazed at him, his red eyes grateful. The Lucario quickly brought the blinds down before the nurse could see outside. He had seen something he thought Chase ought to know about.
The nurse smiled and nodded. ''If you wish. But she is not ready for you yet. I will be back when you may see her.'' the nurse bowed and left the room.
Vopa licked Chase's hand and pawed his arm, tail wagging.
Night smiled and began to lick the Glaceon's head, purring.
After the nurse left, Chase gazed back at Aura and gave him a questionning look. "What's wrong?" He asked, there was clearly worry in his tone, he picked up Mako and got up, approaching the Lucario, the Mawile was still asleep in his arms, holding his hoodie even tighter in her small hands, he was actually pretty happy that they had given him the chance to stay here for the night.
Glaceon smiled and closed her eyes, enjoying the Absol's tongue rasping over her head.

|+sari+|
February 6th, 2018, 08:05 PM
After the nurse left, Chase gazed back at Aura and gave him a questionning look. "What's wrong?" He asked, there was clearly worry in his tone, he picked up Mako and got up, approaching the Lucario, the Mawile was still asleep in his arms, holding his hoodie even tighter in her small hands, he was actually pretty happy that they had given him the chance to stay here for the night.
Glaceon smiled and closed her eyes, enjoying the Absol's tongue rasping over her head.
Aura's red eyes were wide with anxiety. 'My master's father has recently begun to search for her. We have had multiple encounters with his men and barely survived. Their pokemon are aggresive and powerful. I just saw three of their men with pokemon and...guns. We must get to the room soon. Please don't let them find us here, Chase!' the Lucario looked afraid.
At the Lucario's words, Night, Vopa, and Fiery immedietely gathered together beside Aura, like it was routine, their faces grim.
The nurse came into the room. ''You may go see her now. Three doors down on the left.''
The four pokemon bounded down the hall, bursting into the room.
Schuyler was asleep in one of the beds, really pale but other than that she looked fine. Vopa jumped up on the bed and settled down beside her head, setting his tail on her shoulder protectively. Night and Fiery settled against the wall in a corner of the room. Aura stayed beside the doorway.

Gone
February 6th, 2018, 08:16 PM
Aura's red eyes were wide with anxiety. 'My master's father has recently begun to search for her. We have had multiple encounters with his men and barely survived. Their pokemon are aggresive and powerful. I just saw three of their men with pokemon and...guns. We must get to the room soon. Please don't let them find us here, Chase!' the Lucario looked afraid.
At the Lucario's words, Night, Vopa, and Fiery immedietely gathered together beside Aura, like it was routine, their faces grim.
The nurse came into the room. ''You may go see her now. Three doors down on the left.''
The four pokemon bounded down the hall, bursting into the room.
Schuyler was asleep in one of the beds, really pale but other than that she looked fine. Vopa jumped up on the bed and settled down beside her head, setting his tail on her shoulder protectively. Night and Fiery settled against the wall in a corner of the room. Aura stayed beside the doorway.
Chase frowned and Mako opened an eye, she knew when her trainer became protective, he had always had the same team, so they all had a great bond, and they were strong and experienced. Without saying anything, he followed them to her room and closed the door, making sure he had locked it behind him, he then took out two of his pokemon, a shiny Salamence and a Sceptile, both had their mega stone around their neck, he then approached Schuyler's bed and sat on the side of it, gazing at the sleeping girl.
The Sceptile made his way over to where Night and Fiery were, leaning against the wall and gazing at the door, he was always ready to attack.
The Salamence made his way to another corner of the room and curled up, he was huge compared to a normal Salamence, and he was shiny too!
The Glaceon and Chase made eye contact and nodded before she headed towards the door and shot some ice on the ground, anyone who would enter would end up slipping, giving her trainer more than enough time to react.

|+sari+|
February 6th, 2018, 08:46 PM
Chase frowned and Mako opened an eye, she knew when her trainer became protective, he had always had the same team, so they all had a great bond, and they were strong and experienced. Without saying anything, he followed them to her room and closed the door, making sure he had locked it behind him, he then took out two of his pokemon, a shiny Salamence and a Sceptile, both had their mega stone around their neck, he then approached Schuyler's bed and sat on the side of it, gazing at the sleeping girl.
The Sceptile made his way over to where Night and Fiery were, leaning against the wall and gazing at the door, he was always ready to attack.
The Salamence made his way to another corner of the room and curled up, he was huge compared to a normal Salamence, and he was shiny too!
The Glaceon and Chase made eye contact and nodded before she headed towards the door and shot some ice on the ground, anyone who would enter would end up slipping, giving her trainer more than enough time to react.
Aura watched all of this and gazed at Chase gratefully. He was protecting a girl he barely knew and the Lucario would always be in debt to him.
Fiery used Psychic to move furniture to cover the door.
Suddenly Schuyler's eyes fluttered open and she bolts up into a sitting position. ''Vopa...? What? Night? Fiery? Aura? And who are these other pokemon...?'' her eyes landed on Chase. ''Oh... Its you. What is going o-'' she broke off as she understood. ''Again? Doesn't my father ever give up?'' she was talking brave but she was trembling from cold and fear. She smiled at Chase shakily. ''I am sorry I was never able to introduce myself. My name is Schuyler. Yours?'' as she spoke she reached for her trainer bag beside her where Aura had set it after grabbing it from the other room. She took out a warm bottled soda and took a couple of gulps but it did not stop her shaking.

Gone
February 6th, 2018, 09:10 PM
Aura watched all of this and gazed at Chase gratefully. He was protecting a girl he barely knew and the Lucario would always be in debt to him.
Fiery used Psychic to move furniture to cover the door.
Suddenly Schuyler's eyes fluttered open and she bolts up into a sitting position. ''Vopa...? What? Night? Fiery? Aura? And who are these other pokemon...?'' her eyes landed on Chase. ''Oh... Its you. What is going o-'' she broke off as she understood. ''Again? Doesn't my father ever give up?'' she was talking brave but she was trembling from cold and fear. She smiled at Chase shakily. ''I am sorry I was never able to introduce myself. My name is Schuyler. Yours?'' as she spoke she reached for her trainer bag beside her where Aura had set it after grabbing it from the other room. She took out a warm bottled soda and took a couple of gulps but it did not stop her shaking.
Chase gazed at Schuyler as she sat up, he then looked through his bag and took out a sweater he used to wear, now, it was too small for him, but it was thick and would keep anyone from getting cold, he placed it on the side of the bed and smiled. "Keep it, it's a gift." He said. "Oh, I'm Chase, pleasure to meet you Schuyler." He added, he was there to protect her and he hoped she knew that.
The Sceptile gazed at Fiery. "So, I guess we're all up for the job, huh?" He asked as he sat down beside her and crossed his arms, giving the fire-type a smile. "Been a while since I last fought, Chase is so calm these days, before it was a battle over here, a battle over there, he trained us, what'd ya' want me to say, not if I was gonna be mad at him, he took care of us like a family, especially Mako, we never knew why, they just seem really attached to one another, he even had to learn and teach her sign language in order to communicate with her, so let's just say that she means a lot to him." He added.

|+sari+|
February 7th, 2018, 10:27 AM
Chase gazed at Schuyler as she sat up, he then looked through his bag and took out a sweater he used to wear, now, it was too small for him, but it was thick and would keep anyone from getting cold, he placed it on the side of the bed and smiled. "Keep it, it's a gift." He said. "Oh, I'm Chase, pleasure to meet you Schuyler." He added, he was there to protect her and he hoped she knew that.
The Sceptile gazed at Fiery. "So, I guess we're all up for the job, huh?" He asked as he sat down beside her and crossed his arms, giving the fire-type a smile. "Been a while since I last fought, Chase is so calm these days, before it was a battle over here, a battle over there, he trained us, what'd ya' want me to say, not if I was gonna be mad at him, he took care of us like a family, especially Mako, we never knew why, they just seem really attached to one another, he even had to learn and teach her sign language in order to communicate with her, so let's just say that she means a lot to him." He added.
Schuyler smiled shyly and pulled the sweater over her tshirt. Chase's pleasant scent wafted from the sweater and it comforted the girl. She smiled at him. ''Thank you... Its nice to meet you, too... Chase.'' She stroked Vopa's head and the Vaporeon settled closer to her side.
Aura watched them, a small smile on his maw. The Lucario's sensors were raised and his ears swiveled towards the door every now and then, listening to what was going on in the hall.
Fiery gazed at the grass-type a moment, her tail tips flicking. She nodded. Schuyler... Well, she's great. She loves us so much. She never forces us to battle. We fight for her, but she gives us the choice not to. She would do anything for us, and we would do anything for her. She takes especially good care of Tomo, her Leafeon. Tomo has a mental illness so she is not able to battle but Schuyler is teaching her to use her moves in the hope she will be like other pokemon one day. Schuyler doesn't take Tomo out of her poke ball much because she is afraid she will get hurt. But Schuyler would never make us do what we don't want to. We protect her and battle for her because we care about her. And ever since Schuyler got sick a few months ago, and her father began looking for her, we have been extra protective...
The shiny Ninetales trailed off and her tails rose slightly.

Gone
February 7th, 2018, 04:51 PM
Schuyler smiled shyly and pulled the sweater over her tshirt. Chase's pleasant scent wafted from the sweater and it comforted the girl. She smiled at him. ''Thank you... Its nice to meet you, too... Chase.'' She stroked Vopa's head and the Vaporeon settled closer to her side.
Aura watched them, a small smile on his maw. The Lucario's sensors were raised and his ears swiveled towards the door every now and then, listening to what was going on in the hall.
Fiery gazed at the grass-type a moment, her tail tips flicking. She nodded. Schuyler... Well, she's great. She loves us so much. She never forces us to battle. We fight for her, but she gives us the choice not to. She would do anything for us, and we would do anything for her. She takes especially good care of Tomo, her Leafeon. Tomo has a mental illness so she is not able to battle but Schuyler is teaching her to use her moves in the hope she will be like other pokemon one day. Schuyler doesn't take Tomo out of her poke ball much because she is afraid she will get hurt. But Schuyler would never make us do what we don't want to. We protect her and battle for her because we care about her. And ever since Schuyler got sick a few months ago, and her father began looking for her, we have been extra protective...
The shiny Ninetales trailed off and her tails rose slightly.
As he saw her with his sweater, he had to admit that she looked adorable with it on, yes, it was too small for him, but too big for her, he gazed down at Mako afterwards, who had woken up and was gazing up at him sleepily, he was actually surprised at how kind Aura had been to him, he didn't even know him.
The Sceptile listened and nodded, he perfectly understood how Schuyler felt when she didn't want to have her pokemon battle, not forcing them, at least. "I know what you feel, Chase doesn't make us fight much either, though he trained us more than well back then, and we're thankful for that, and right now, we're all being extra protective, my trainer cares about others, otherwise we would be far gone." He said and slowly petted her back, he was pretty gentle.

|+sari+|
February 7th, 2018, 05:22 PM
As he saw her with his sweater, he had to admit that she looked adorable with it on, yes, it was too small for him, but too big for her, he gazed down at Mako afterwards, who had woken up and was gazing up at him sleepily, he was actually surprised at how kind Aura had been to him, he didn't even know him.
The Sceptile listened and nodded, he perfectly understood how Schuyler felt when she didn't want to have her pokemon battle, not forcing them, at least. "I know what you feel, Chase doesn't make us fight much either, though he trained us more than well back then, and we're thankful for that, and right now, we're all being extra protective, my trainer cares about others, otherwise we would be far gone." He said and slowly petted her back, he was pretty gentle.

Schuyler smiled at Chase and was about to say something when shouts were heard from the hall. Her eyes widened with fear and she grabbed her trainer bag and grabbed poke balls, sending out a Luxray named Leo and Finn, her Garchomp. She then smelled something burning.
She screamed and threw herself at Chase just as the room exploded.
((DUN DUN DUUNNN! :3 Plot twist))

Gone
February 7th, 2018, 07:01 PM
Schuyler smiled at Chase and was about to say something when shouts were heard from the hall. Her eyes widened with fear and she grabbed her trainer bag and grabbed poke balls, sending out a Luxray named Leo and Finn, her Garchomp. She then smelled something burning.
She screamed and threw herself at Chase just as the room exploded.
((DUN DUN DUUNNN! :3 Plot twist))
As he heard the shouts, Chase was about to back up until Schuyler threw herself at him, his eyes widened and his Salamence got in front of the two, using Protect to make sure no debrits were hitting them. Chase got up and gazed at the other trainer and at Mako afterwards, who told him, in signs that she would fight, and she then pointed to her mega stone with a smile before jumping out of his arms, the trainer nodded and gazed at his pokemon, all those who were out were there, ready to fight.

|+sari+|
February 7th, 2018, 07:47 PM
As he heard the shouts, Chase was about to back up until Schuyler threw herself at him, his eyes widened and his Salamence got in front of the two, using Protect to make sure no debrits were hitting them. Chase got up and gazed at the other trainer and at Mako afterwards, who told him, in signs that she would fight, and she then pointed to her mega stone with a smile before jumping out of his arms, the trainer nodded and gazed at his pokemon, all those who were out were there, ready to fight.
Schuyler had landed on the floor and now lay there, trembling with shock, her eyes shut tight. She would mega evolve her pokemon but she was in no shape to do so. ''Don't let them find me here... Please...'' her whisper was broken and terrified.
That was when three tall muscular men appeared. A Persian, a Jynx, a Gengar, a Blastoise, a Charizard, three Golem, two Sableye, and two Electrode were with the men. One of the Electrode had used Explosion, which caused the hallway and room explode.
One of the men smiled evilly at Schuyler. ''I think she is ready to go, don't you?'' he walks towards the girl. Schuyler whimpers and shrinks back.

Gone
February 7th, 2018, 08:08 PM
Schuyler had landed on the floor and now lay there, trembling with shock, her eyes shut tight. She would mega evolve her pokemon but she was in no shape to do so. ''Don't let them find me here... Please...'' her whisper was broken and terrified.
That was when three tall muscular men appeared. A Persian, a Jynx, a Gengar, a Blastoise, a Charizard, three Golem, two Sableye, and two Electrode were with the men. One of the Electrode had used Explosion, which caused the hallway and room explode.
One of the men smiled evilly at Schuyler. ''I think she is ready to go, don't you?'' he walks towards the girl. Schuyler whimpers and shrinks back.
Chase shook his head as she spoke abd let out his two other pokemon, an Heracross and a Flygon, but the difference between Chase's team and the other pokemon were levels, his team was strong and all were pretty close to level 85, after all, he had battled Hoenn's league back then and had managed to level them up a lot, he placed two fingers on his mega-bracelet. "Mako, mega-evolve." He said calmly and the Mawile was then envelopped in a blinding light, and as she reappeared, she had not one, but two jaws on her back, and she was taller than usual. "Mako, use Crunch on the Gengar." He said and immediatly, the now mega-Mawile spun her two jaws up in front of her and used the attack on the Gengar while the rest were ready to attack in case, they all already knew what to do. "You sure aren't taking her." He said, he wouldn't mind having to hurt someone to protect her.

|+sari+|
February 9th, 2018, 05:59 PM
Chase shook his head as she spoke abd let out his two other pokemon, an Heracross and a Flygon, but the difference between Chase's team and the other pokemon were levels, his team was strong and all were pretty close to level 85, after all, he had battled Hoenn's league back then and had managed to level them up a lot, he placed two fingers on his mega-bracelet. "Mako, mega-evolve." He said calmly and the Mawile was then envelopped in a blinding light, and as she reappeared, she had not one, but two jaws on her back, and she was taller than usual. "Mako, use Crunch on the Gengar." He said and immediatly, the now mega-Mawile spun her two jaws up in front of her and used the attack on the Gengar while the rest were ready to attack in case, they all already knew what to do. "You sure aren't taking her." He said, he wouldn't mind having to hurt someone to protect her.

One of the men sneers and puts a finger on his wrist. "Charizard, mega evolve" The Charizard mega evolves into mega Charizard X. The pokemon roars and flaps it's wings. The man laughs.
"Now use Blast Burn." A huge blast of fire flies towards Mako.

Suddenly a blue ball of aura blasted through the fire, causing the flames to break up and disappear before they could hit Mako. Suddenly Aura was by Mako's side, in his mega forme. He smiled and nodded at the mega Mawile, and the two pokemon began to fight the Charizard side by side.

Schuyler had managed to get on one knee beside Chase, one hand grasping his hoodie, the other hand raised with her mega bracelet glowing. She had managed to mega evolve Night and Finn as well, who were fighting together against the Blastoise. Vopa and Leo fought against the Golems and Electrodes. Fiery was fighting the Persian, Jynx, and two Sableyes with Chase's Sceptile.

Gone
February 9th, 2018, 06:42 PM
One of the men sneers and puts a finger on his wrist. "Charizard, mega evolve" The Charizard mega evolves into mega Charizard X. The pokemon roars and flaps it's wings. The man laughs.
"Now use Blast Burn." A huge blast of fire flies towards Mako.

Suddenly a blue ball of aura blasted through the fire, causing the flames to break up and disappear before they could hit Mako. Suddenly Aura was by Mako's side, in his mega forme. He smiled and nodded at the mega Mawile, and the two pokemon began to fight the Charizard side by side.

Schuyler had managed to get on one knee beside Chase, one hand grasping his hoodie, the other hand raised with her mega bracelet glowing. She had managed to mega evolve Night and Finn as well, who were fighting together against the Blastoise. Vopa and Leo fought against the Golems and Electrodes. Fiery was fighting the Persian, Jynx, and two Sableyes with Chase's Sceptile.
Mako was about to dodge before she saw the ball of aura destroy the Blast Burn that had been shot at her, she glared at the Lucario and punched her palm as she gazed at him, she would give him something he'd remember for interfering in her fight and used bite on the Charizard.

Chase's Sceptile glanced at the two Sableyes and quickly took care of them, he was quick so it was easy to get them, he smirked and suddently grabbed them before throwing them over to Salamence, who slammed them down hard using Dragon Tail.

The Salamence then looked over at Chase as he was called. "Salamence, Dragon Tail on a Electrode, send it over to the Charizard's trainer!" He called and the Dragon/Flying type flew up before he spun, hitting the Electrode and sending him flying onto the Charizard's trainer, the shock had gotten him knocked out, the Electrode too.

|+sari+|
February 9th, 2018, 07:06 PM
Mako was about to dodge before she saw the ball of aura destroy the Blast Burn that had been shot at her, she glared at the Lucario and punched her palm as she gazed at him, she would give him something he'd remember for interfering in her fight and used bite on the Charizard.

Chase's Sceptile glanced at the two Sableyes and quickly took care of them, he was quick so it was easy to get them, he smirked and suddently grabbed them before throwing them over to Salamence, who slammed them down hard using Dragon Tail.

The Salamence then looked over at Chase as he was called. "Salamence, Dragon Tail on a Electrode, send it over to the Charizard's trainer!" He called and the Dragon/Flying type flew up before he spun, hitting the Electrode and sending him flying onto the Charizard's trainer, the shock had gotten him knocked out, the Electrode too.

Aura flattened his ears slightly at Mako's glare and left her to it, slipping behind the men. He howled and slammed one of the men from behind using Zen Headbutt. The man flew through the air and slammed into the wall, unconscious. Aura went around helping with fights here and there all the while avoiding Mako. Mako had hurt his feelings even after he helped her, and it made him feel sad.

Schuyler sent out her Gardevoir and Empoleon. The two pokemon joined the fight.

Schuyler was suddenly grabbed by a Machoke. She struggled to escape but in her weak state she couldn't do anything.

((I don't get why Mako is the only one who is aggressive towards those she doesn't know. Sceptile and Salamence are not. Why is that?

And I think it would be cute if Aura fell in love with Mako. Like maybe he gets her flowers or something))

Gone
February 9th, 2018, 07:34 PM
Aura flattened his ears slightly at Mako's glare and left her to it, slipping behind the men. He howled and slammed one of the men from behind using Zen Headbutt. The man flew through the air and slammed into the wall, unconscious. Aura went around helping with fights here and there all the while avoiding Mako. Mako had hurt his feelings even after he helped her, and it made him feel sad.

Schuyler sent out her Gardevoir and Empoleon. The two pokemon joined the fight.

Schuyler was suddenly grabbed by a Machoke. She struggled to escape but in her weak state she couldn't do anything.

((I don't get why Mako is the only one who is aggressive towards those she doesn't know. Sceptile and Salamence are not. Why is that?

And I think it would be cute if Aura fell in love with Mako. Like maybe he gets her flowers or something))
Mako growled as she kept hitting the Charizard, for a pokemon she was weak against,
she was handling it pretty well, surprisingly well. She grinned evilly and used Play Rough on him, and when she finally ended her attack, the mega-Charizard was down,
fainted, she walked back over to Chase, smiling proudly.

Chase glared at the Machoke and nodded at his Flygon, who managed to free Schuyler from the fighting type and positionned her onto his back, she was safe there.

((Well, she won't return the feeling and she's just like that, she only cares about Chase and his team, but maybe it could change later on.))

|+sari+|
February 10th, 2018, 01:15 PM
Mako growled as she kept hitting the Charizard, for a pokemon she was weak against,
she was handling it pretty well, surprisingly well. She grinned evilly and used Play Rough on him, and when she finally ended her attack, the mega-Charizard was down,
fainted, she walked back over to Chase, smiling proudly.

Chase glared at the Machoke and nodded at his Flygon, who managed to free Schuyler from the fighting type and positionned her onto his back, she was safe there.

((Well, she won't return the feeling and she's just like that, she only cares about Chase and his team, but maybe it could change later on.))

Serenity the Gardevoir used Moonblast on the Electrodes and immediately knocked them out. She then turned into her mega forme and used Dazzling Gleam on the Persian. The enemy pokemon immediately fainted.

Suddenly all was quiet. All the enemy pokemon were down. Aura moved in front of all of Chase's pokemon and glanced at each of them, although he only looked at Mako a second before glancing away. He cleared his throat. I want to thank you all for helping protect master. I think her father will not bother her for now. But that doesn't mean he will give up.
I have a feeling he will come after her himself and he will be stronger than all his men's pokemon combined. We must be prepared.

The Lucario finished speaking and turned back into his normal forme. He went over to where Flygon was and nodded at him, letting him know he could let Schuyler down. When her feet hit the floor, she shakily walked over to Chase. She smiled and took his hand. "Thank you, Chase... I hate being such a burden... but I am thankful you were caring enough to help me..." She kissed his cheek and then went around the room, checking her pokemon for injuries. She sprayed a potion or gave a berry here and there. She smiled proudly at each of them, and finally ended up at Fiery.
The shiny Ninetales had taken the most damage from the fight. She was struggling to stay awake. Schuyler kneeled next to her and ran her hands through her fur. Fiery weakly rested her head on her trainer's knee.
Schuyler hugged her pokemon. "Just rest. You did great." She returned her Ninetales to her poke ball and gazed at it, unblinking.

Gone
February 10th, 2018, 01:41 PM
Serenity the Gardevoir used Moonblast on the Electrodes and immediately knocked them out. She then turned into her mega forme and used Dazzling Gleam on the Persian. The enemy pokemon immediately fainted.

Suddenly all was quiet. All the enemy pokemon were down. Aura moved in front of all of Chase's pokemon and glanced at each of them, although he only looked at Mako a second before glancing away. He cleared his throat. I want to thank you all for helping protect master. I think her father will not bother her for now. But that doesn't mean he will give up.
I have a feeling he will come after her himself and he will be stronger than all his men's pokemon combined. We must be prepared.

The Lucario finished speaking and turned back into his normal forme. He went over to where Flygon was and nodded at him, letting him know he could let Schuyler down. When her feet hit the floor, she shakily walked over to Chase. She smiled and took his hand. "Thank you, Chase... I hate being such a burden... but I am thankful you were caring enough to help me..." She kissed his cheek and then went around the room, checking her pokemon for injuries. She sprayed a potion or gave a berry here and there. She smiled proudly at each of them, and finally ended up at Fiery.
The shiny Ninetales had taken the most damage from the fight. She was struggling to stay awake. Schuyler kneeled next to her and ran her hands through her fur. Fiery weakly rested her head on her trainer's knee.
Schuyler hugged her pokemon. "Just rest. You did great." She returned her Ninetales to her poke ball and gazed at it, unblinking.
As everything turned quiet, Chase looked around to make sure there were no other pokemon that could come out of nowhere, and as Schuyler grabbed a hold of his hand, his cheeks became a little flushed, because of the explosion, his hood had fallen from his head, revealing his face, and his eyes widened at the little kiss she had planted on his cheek. "Well, I guess that's the least I could do." He said, gazing at his team, his Sceptile was laughing at him from how flushed he was. He gazed at the girl from where he was, she was so caring for her team.

Mako approached her trainer, turning back into her normal form and gestured that she wasn't injured even a little and stretched her arms towards him, which meant that she wanted to be picked up, and he did just that, setting her on his shoulder, she had totally ignored Aura. The shiny Salamence let out a powerful cry of his name, walking over his trainer, who petted him before returning him to his pokeball, he thanked his team he returned them all, except Mako, like always.

|+sari+|
February 10th, 2018, 02:32 PM
As everything turned quiet, Chase looked around to make sure there were no other pokemon that could come out of nowhere, and as Schuyler grabbed a hold of his hand, his cheeks became a little flushed, because of the explosion, his hood had fallen from his head, revealing his face, and his eyes widened at the little kiss she had planted on his cheek. "Well, I guess that's the least I could do." He said, gazing at his team, his Sceptile was laughing at him from how flushed he was. He gazed at the girl from where he was, she was so caring for her team.

Mako approached her trainer, turning back into her normal form and gestured that she wasn't injured even a little and stretched her arms towards him, which meant that she wanted to be picked up, and he did just that, setting her on his shoulder, she had totally ignored Aura. The shiny Salamence let out a powerful cry of his name, walking over his trainer, who petted him before returning him to his pokeball, he thanked his team he returned them all, except Mako, like always.

Schuyler closed her eyes and rested her forehead on Fiery's poke ball a few moments before putting it in her pocket. She continued to gaze at the floor.

Serenity went over to her trainer, her white skirt swaying. She trilled at her in concern. Aura came up beside the Gardevoir and put a paw on his trainer's arm. "Master...?"

Schuyler wrung her hands in her hair and gazed around at her pokemon, her eyes sad.
"How many more battles...? How many more battles against my father and his men... until one of you... dies...?"

Aura gazed at his trainer a moment, his red gaze concerned. "Master... we won't let that happen... it won't as long as we are together... you know that..."

Schuyler sighed and nodded, her expression still distant, and then took out her poke balls and returned Finn, Leo, Serenity, and Emperor.
She then stood there, gazing at the wall. She reached in her sweater collar and pulled out a necklace chain that held a poke ball. More specifically, Tomo's poke ball. She had kept the Leafeon safe this time, but she knew she couldn't protect the disabled pokemon for long.

Gone
February 10th, 2018, 03:42 PM
Schuyler closed her eyes and rested her forehead on Fiery's poke ball a few moments before putting it in her pocket. She continued to gaze at the floor.

Serenity went over to her trainer, her white skirt swaying. She trilled at her in concern. Aura came up beside the Gardevoir and put a paw on his trainer's arm. "Master...?"

Schuyler wrung her hands in her hair and gazed around at her pokemon, her eyes sad.
"How many more battles...? How many more battles against my father and his men... until one of you... dies...?"

Aura gazed at his trainer a moment, his red gaze concerned. "Master... we won't let that happen... it won't as long as we are together... you know that..."

Schuyler sighed and nodded, her expression still distant, and then took out her poke balls and returned Finn, Leo, Serenity, and Emperor.
She then stood there, gazing at the wall. She reached in her sweater collar and pulled out a necklace chain that held a poke ball. More specifically, Tomo's poke ball. She had kept the Leafeon safe this time, but she knew she couldn't protect the disabled pokemon for long.
Chase gazed at Schuyler, worried, he then hugged her from behind, Mako was patting her head, this was the only way she knew to make someone else other than her trainer feel better. "And who said that I wasn't staying with you?" He asked, Mako nodding on his shoulder and patting the girl's head faster. "And, you know, a pokemon can't actually die, they can faint, but not die." He said, he wanted to comfort her. "Look, I don't want to alarm you Schuyler, but we need to go." He said, he knew a good hotel not too far away and he had the money for it, at least, he knew her father would not think about her going in something so expensive. "And I know just where to go." He added before returning the kiss she had given him earlier on the cheek and smiling at her.

|+sari+|
February 10th, 2018, 04:54 PM
Chase gazed at Schuyler, worried, he then hugged her from behind, Mako was patting her head, this was the only way she knew to make someone else other than her trainer feel better. "And who said that I wasn't staying with you?" He asked, Mako nodding on his shoulder and patting the girl's head faster. "And, you know, a pokemon can't actually die, they can faint, but not die." He said, he wanted to comfort her. "Look, I don't want to alarm you Schuyler, but we need to go." He said, he knew a good hotel not too far away and he had the money for it, at least, he knew her father would not think about her going in something so expensive. "And I know just where to go." He added before returning the kiss she had given him earlier on the cheek and smiling at her.

((Actually pokemon can die of age. I just forgot it was age and not damage))

Schuyler bit her lip as Chase hugged her and Mako patted her head. She nodded as Chase spoke. "Thank you both..." Her eyes widened as he kissed her cheek, and she blushed a deep red. She lightly touched her cheek, her eyes wide with wonder. She then noticed laughter in Aura's eyes. She glared at the Lucario and went over to the bed, putting her poke balls in her trainer bag before putting the strap on her shoulder. Vopa climbed up her arm and settled on her shoulders.

She turned to Chase. "I... I'm ready... if you are..."

Gone
February 10th, 2018, 05:30 PM
((Actually pokemon can die of age. I just forgot it was age and not damage))

Schuyler bit her lip as Chase hugged her and Mako patted her head. She nodded as Chase spoke. "Thank you both..." Her eyes widened as he kissed her cheek, and she blushed a deep red. She lightly touched her cheek, her eyes wide with wonder. She then noticed laughter in Aura's eyes. She glared at the Lucario and went over to the bed, putting her poke balls in her trainer bag before putting the strap on her shoulder. Vopa climbed up her arm and settled on her shoulders.

She turned to Chase. "I... I'm ready... if you are..."
Chase was talking with Mako as Schuyler was getting her things ready, it sure wasn't everyday that you saw a trainer speak sign language with one of his pokemon, to simply learn her, their bond needed to go much farther than the one a normal pokemon and his trainer shared and whenever he told her a joke and she laughed at it, it was pretty cute, she couldn't make a sound, but her hand covered her mouth and she shook from her 'laughter'. As he heard Schuyler tell him she was ready, he nodded at her and got up before he left towards a huge hotel.

As they got in, he held the girl close to him and made it over to the lobby where he asked for a room, still holding her hand, he was handed a key and took the elevator to the highest story the hotel had before he made it to their room, it was huge and had two comfy-looking beds.

|+sari+|
February 10th, 2018, 07:43 PM
Chase was talking with Mako as Schuyler was getting her things ready, it sure wasn't everyday that you saw a trainer speak sign language with one of his pokemon, to simply learn her, their bond needed to go much farther than the one a normal pokemon and his trainer shared and whenever he told her a joke and she laughed at it, it was pretty cute, she couldn't make a sound, but her hand covered her mouth and she shook from her 'laughter'. As he heard Schuyler tell him she was ready, he nodded at her and got up before he left towards a huge hotel.

As they got in, he held the girl close to him and made it over to the lobby where he asked for a room, still holding her hand, he was handed a key and took the elevator to the highest story the hotel had before he made it to their room, it was huge and had two comfy-looking beds.

Schuyler glanced around, eyes wide, and Night bounded over to the window. The Absol gazed out, tail wagging, before sniffing at the mini refrigerator.

Schuyler smiled and turned to Chase and Mako. Vopa was asleep on her shoulders. She took off the necklace chain from earlier. "There is somebody I want you guys to meet..." She presses the button on the poke ball and a Leafeon appeared in a red light. The grass type gazed into space, not focusing on anything in particular. She then began pawing at the carpet on the floor, her head tilted. She made soft, confused trills.

Schuyler watched the Leafeon a moment before turning to Chase.
"That's Tomo. She is severely disabled mentally. She gets confused easily, she is mostly blind, and she has difficulty with her powers. I... I'm trying my best to help her, but she is not well trained and she would get tired too quick in a battle. But I bring her out every now and then..." Schuyler picked up the Leafeon, who settled into her trainer's arms.

Gone
February 10th, 2018, 08:02 PM
Schuyler glanced around, eyes wide, and Night bounded over to the window. The Absol gazed out, tail wagging, before sniffing at the mini refrigerator.

Schuyler smiled and turned to Chase and Mako. Vopa was asleep on her shoulders. She took off the necklace chain from earlier. "There is somebody I want you guys to meet..." She presses the button on the poke ball and a Leafeon appeared in a red light. The grass type gazed into space, not focusing on anything in particular. She then began pawing at the carpet on the floor, her head tilted. She made soft, confused trills.

Schuyler watched the Leafeon a moment before turning to Chase.
"That's Tomo. She is severely disabled mentally. She gets confused easily, she is mostly blind, and she has difficulty with her powers. I... I'm trying my best to help her, but she is not well trained and she would get tired too quick in a battle. But I bring her out every now and then..." Schuyler picked up the Leafeon, who settled into her trainer's arms.
Chase and Mako gazed at Schuyler as she took out Tomo, they gazed at the Leafeon with a smile as she gave small confused sounds, it sounded so cute, he then approached her and gave the top of Tomo's head a gentle caress. She was adorable. "Well, she might be disable, but I find that it makes her unique, kind of like Mako." He said, gazing at Schuyler as Mako slid into his arms, holding onto his hoodie and smiling up at him.

|+sari+|
February 10th, 2018, 08:13 PM
Chase and Mako gazed at Schuyler as she took out Tomo, they gazed at the Leafeon with a smile as she gave small confused sounds, it sounded so cute, he then approached her and gave the top of Tomo's head a gentle caress. She was adorable. "Well, she might be disable, but I find that it makes her unique, kind of like Mako." He said, gazing at Schuyler as Mako slid into his arms, holding onto his hoodie and smiling up at him.

Tomo blinked as Chase petted her, and the Leafeon nuzzled his hand before curling up in Schuyler's arms, her head rested in the crook of her trainer's elbow.

Schuyler stroked Tomo's back. "You are right, Chase... She is unique, like Mako..." Suddenly her belly growled. Schuyler smiled sheepishly. "I guess my team and I haven't eaten... eheh..."

Gone
February 10th, 2018, 10:07 PM
Tomo blinked as Chase petted her, and the Leafeon nuzzled his hand before curling up in Schuyler's arms, her head rested in the crook of her trainer's elbow.

Schuyler stroked Tomo's back. "You are right, Chase... She is unique, like Mako..." Suddenly her belly growled. Schuyler smiled sheepishly. "I guess my team and I haven't eaten... eheh..."
Chase smiled as he saw Tomo curling herself up in the trainer's arm and resting her head in the crook of her elbow, it was adorable!

"Umm, we could always call for a pizza or something, I'm pretty hungry myself." The trainer admitted, and at the word 'pizza', Mako's head jerked up and she gazed at her trainer, nodding, she loved pizza! "Well, I guess I got one yes." He said, gazing at Schuyler afterwards.

|+sari+|
February 11th, 2018, 12:20 PM
Chase smiled as he saw Tomo curling herself up in the trainer's arm and resting her head in the crook of her elbow, it was adorable!

"Umm, we could always call for a pizza or something, I'm pretty hungry myself." The trainer admitted, and at the word 'pizza', Mako's head jerked up and she gazed at her trainer, nodding, she loved pizza! "Well, I guess I got one yes." He said, gazing at Schuyler afterwards.

Vopa, who was asleep on Schuyler's shoulders, opened an eye. Schuyler looked at the Vaporeon, who nodded.
Schuyler then gazed at Chase and smiled, nodding. "Y... yeah... sure, pizza is fine... I like Pizza Palace and there should be one nearby we can order from..." She walked over to one of the beds and sat on it, and Tomo settled herself in her trainer's lap. Vopa stayed on her shoulders.

Schuyler took the remote and flipped through the channels on the flat screen t.v. but there was nothing of interest on. She sighed and glanced around for a wall phone. She noticed one next to the window. "Chase, there is a phone there you can use to order the pizza." She then took out a poke ball and sent out Patch, her Pachirisu. The little electric type squirrel loved to run around. He had tons of energy.

Patch dashed around the room, sniffing everything. He then bounded to Chase and began to sniff his shoes.

Gone
February 11th, 2018, 01:14 PM
Vopa, who was asleep on Schuyler's shoulders, opened an eye. Schuyler looked at the Vaporeon, who nodded.
Schuyler then gazed at Chase and smiled, nodding. "Y... yeah... sure, pizza is fine... I like Pizza Palace and there should be one nearby we can order from..." She walked over to one of the beds and sat on it, and Tomo settled herself in her trainer's lap. Vopa stayed on her shoulders.

Schuyler took the remote and flipped through the channels on the flat screen t.v. but there was nothing of interest on. She sighed and glanced around for a wall phone. She noticed one next to the window. "Chase, there is a phone there you can use to order the pizza." She then took out a poke ball and sent out Patch, her Pachirisu. The little electric type squirrel loved to run around. He had tons of energy.

Patch dashed around the room, sniffing everything. He then bounded to Chase and began to sniff his shoes.
Chase nodded and smiled at Schuyler before walking over to the phone and dialing Pizza Palace's number, he ordered an all-dressed pizza, at least, everyone would be happy this way, he then joined her on the bed, he gently caressed the top of Tomo's head before he looked at the girl and let Mako fall back onto the bed, before grabbing a hold of Schuyler's hand. "This was one hell of a day huh?" He asked as his Glaceon popped out of her pokeball and layed down beside him, smiling as he started petting her head with his free hand. As he heard a knock on the door, he got up and took out his wallet, he opened the door and it was all done fairly quick, he walked back in with the pizza and placed it on the counter before taking a few paper plates he had with him, he took a few slices of pizza and placed some of them on the ground for Tomo, Glaceon, Vopa and Patch, the other could be held by Mako, so he just gave it to her and held the two last plates for Schuyler and himself.

|+sari+|
February 11th, 2018, 01:38 PM
Chase nodded and smiled at Schuyler before walking over to the phone and dialing Pizza Palace's number, he ordered an all-dressed pizza, at least, everyone would be happy this way, he then joined her on the bed, he gently caressed the top of Tomo's head before he looked at the girl and let Mako fall back onto the bed, before grabbing a hold of Schuyler's hand. "This was one hell of a day huh?" He asked as his Glaceon popped out of her pokeball and layed down beside him, smiling as he started petting her head with his free hand. As he heard a knock on the door, he got up and took out his wallet, he opened the door and it was all done fairly quick, he walked back in with the pizza and placed it on the counter before taking a few paper plates he had with him, he took a few slices of pizza and placed some of them on the ground for Tomo, Glaceon, Vopa and Patch, the other could be held by Mako, so he just gave it to her and held the two last plates for Schuyler and himself.

Schuyler's eyes widened as Chase joined her on the bed and took her hand. She nodded at his words and then stared at him as he got up and went to the door. When he came back and gave her pokemon a slice each, she watched him move around. He moved with long strides and a grace not often seen in teenage boys. She quickly glanced away as he gave her a plate.

Tomo sniffed at the pizza on her plate and drew back. She shook her head and pressed her face in Schuyler's belly.

Schuyler looked at Chase, her expression apologetic. "Tomo only eats poffins and berries. She won't eat food made for people..." Schuyler took a few poffins from her bag and Tomo ate them happily.

Vopa slipped from Schuyler's shoulders and slowly ate his pizza.

Patch ate his happily.

Night and Aura watched but seemed uninterested. It was obvious the two pokemon were not hungry at the moment.

Schuyler gazed at Chase as her pokemon began to eat.

Gone
February 11th, 2018, 02:05 PM
Schuyler's eyes widened as Chase joined her on the bed and took her hand. She nodded at his words and then stared at him as he got up and went to the door. When he came back and gave her pokemon a slice each, she watched him move around. He moved with long strides and a grace not often seen in teenage boys. She quickly glanced away as he gave her a plate.

Tomo sniffed at the pizza on her plate and drew back. She shook her head and pressed her face in Schuyler's belly.

Schuyler looked at Chase, her expression apologetic. "Tomo only eats poffins and berries. She won't eat food made for people..." Schuyler took a few poffins from her bag and Tomo ate them happily.

Vopa slipped from Schuyler's shoulders and slowly ate his pizza.

Patch ate his happily.

Night and Aura watched but seemed uninterested. It was obvious the two pokemon were not hungry at the moment.

Schuyler gazed at Chase as her pokemon began to eat.
Chase gazed at Schuyler and nodded. "Totally understandable, it's not every pokemon that likes our food." He said and placed Schuyler's plate beside her before he started eating his slice of pizza, he was pretty hungry himself. And it had been a while since he had last ate something like that, he normally made his own food, so it was nice to relax and simply get something delivered for once.

Glaceon ate her slice of pizza eagerly, her tail wagging rapidly.

Mako ate her slice rapidly and jumped from the bed before taking the one that would've normally been Tomo's, for a small pokemon, her appetite was big.

|+sari+|
February 11th, 2018, 02:27 PM
Chase gazed at Schuyler and nodded. "Totally understandable, it's not every pokemon that likes our food." He said and placed Schuyler's plate beside her before he started eating his slice of pizza, he was pretty hungry himself. And it had been a while since he had last ate something like that, he normally made his own food, so it was nice to relax and simply get something delivered for once.

Glaceon ate her slice of pizza eagerly, her tail wagging rapidly.

Mako ate her slice rapidly and jumped from the bed before taking the one that would've normally been Tomo's, for a small pokemon, her appetite was big.

Schuyler smiled and ate her own slice, and the warm cheese and sauce felt good on her tongue. She swallowed and continued to eat. She was unaware of Chase watching her.

Tomo settled in Schuyler's lap, falling asleep.

Aura sat in a corner of the room, closing his eyes and crossing his arms. He began his evening meditation.

Schuyler yawned as she set her empty plate down and glanced at Chase.
"Um, I'm really tired... I think we should both get some rest..."

Gone
February 11th, 2018, 05:37 PM
Schuyler smiled and ate her own slice, and the warm cheese and sauce felt good on her tongue. She swallowed and continued to eat. She was unaware of Chase watching her.

Tomo settled in Schuyler's lap, falling asleep.

Aura sat in a corner of the room, closing his eyes and crossing his arms. He began his evening meditation.

Schuyler yawned as she set her empty plate down and glanced at Chase.
"Um, I'm really tired... I think we should both get some rest..."
Chase nodded at what she said. "Yeah, maybe we should." He said and gave her a comforting smile. And as Mako heard that, she immediatly went under the blankets of the bed her trainer would sleep in, she always did that. Chase gave Tomo another pet and walked to his bed, taking off his hoodie, under it, he had a plain blue shirt, he sat on his bed and caressed the top of his Glaceon's head as she joined him too. "So, sleep well, Schuyler." He said

|+sari+|
February 11th, 2018, 07:30 PM
Chase nodded at what she said. "Yeah, maybe we should." He said and gave her a comforting smile. And as Mako heard that, she immediatly went under the blankets of the bed her trainer would sleep in, she always did that. Chase gave Tomo another pet and walked to his bed, taking off his hoodie, under it, he had a plain blue shirt, he sat on his bed and caressed the top of his Glaceon's head as she joined him too. "So, sleep well, Schuyler." He said

Aura stood from his meditating position and went over to his trainer. Schuyler nodded and dug through her bag, pulling out a heated blanket that the Lucario could use since he was too big for the bed. She handed the blanket to him, and the Lucario settled on the carpeted floor beside the bed, his back against the wall. He wrapped the blanket around himself and immediately fell asleep.

Night climbed up on Schuyler's bed, settling at her feet at the bottom.

Vopa and Patch curled up on the pillows beside Schuyler.

Schuyler pulled the sweater Chase had given her over her head and wrapped it around Tomo, who had fallen asleep at Schuyler's hip.
Then Schuyler removed her t-shirt. Underneath she had a black spaghetti strap tank top. She sighed, turned out the light, and settled under the covers, holding Tomo to her chest. "Good night, Chase.." She fell asleep.

Schuyler awoke in a very cold damp grassy clearing, but no pokemon were with her. She blinked and sat up, glancing around. Suddenly her heart stopped. No pokemon... and, no Chase...

She immediately stood. How did she get here? What was going on?

"I have been waiting for you... daughter..." said a voice from the darkness. Suddenly her father appeared from the shadows, his grin evil.
"I think it's time you met my... New pet..."

A giant shadow appeared, and a deep, unearthly growl enemated from it.

Schuyler screamed in terror and started to run. Where she was going, she did not know. She just knew she had to get away.

Suddenly she tripped on a tree root, and she fell, twisting her ankle. The giant shadow appeared, it's red eyes glowing with hatred and anger. It bore down on her. Schuyler covered her face with her hands, tears streaming down her cheeks as screams tore from her throat...

Schuyler awoke screaming, back in the hotel. It was midnight.

Gone
February 11th, 2018, 08:00 PM
Aura stood from his meditating position and went over to his trainer. Schuyler nodded and dug through her bag, pulling out a heated blanket that the Lucario could use since he was too big for the bed. She handed the blanket to him, and the Lucario settled on the carpeted floor beside the bed, his back against the wall. He wrapped the blanket around himself and immediately fell asleep.

Night climbed up on Schuyler's bed, settling at her feet at the bottom.

Vopa and Patch curled up on the pillows beside Schuyler.

Schuyler pulled the sweater Chase had given her over her head and wrapped it around Tomo, who had fallen asleep at Schuyler's hip.
Then Schuyler removed her t-shirt. Underneath she had a black spaghetti strap tank top. She sighed, turned out the light, and settled under the covers, holding Tomo to her chest. "Good night, Chase.." She fell asleep.

Schuyler awoke in a very cold damp grassy clearing, but no pokemon were with her. She blinked and sat up, glancing around. Suddenly her heart stopped. No pokemon... and, no Chase...

She immediately stood. How did she get here? What was going on?

"I have been waiting for you... daughter..." said a voice from the darkness. Suddenly her father appeared from the shadows, his grin evil.
"I think it's time you met my... New pet..."

A giant shadow appeared, and a deep, unearthly growl enemated from it.

Schuyler screamed in terror and started to run. Where she was going, she did not know. She just knew she had to get away.

Suddenly she tripped on a tree root, and she fell, twisting her ankle. The giant shadow appeared, it's red eyes glowing with hatred and anger. It bore down on her. Schuyler covered her face with her hands, tears streaming down her cheeks as screams tore from her throat...

Schuyler awoke screaming, back in the hotel. It was midnight.
Chase and his two pokemon had been asleep for a while now, he was someone who slept hard, he was hard to wake up, but when Schuyler screamed, he jerked up and gazed over his shoulder. "Schuyler?" He asked.

Mako had jump up from her sleep and had the jaw on the back of her head open wide, she was ready to bite someone if there had been, but there was actually no one.

Chase sat up. "What happened?" He asked, gazing at the girl, to be honest, he was really worried right now.

|+sari+|
February 11th, 2018, 08:05 PM
Chase and his two pokemon had been asleep for a while now, he was someone who slept hard, he was hard to wake up, but when Schuyler screamed, he jerked up and gazed over his shoulder. "Schuyler?" He asked.

Mako had jump up from her sleep and had the jaw on the back of her head open wide, she was ready to bite someone if there had been, but there was actually no one.

Chase sat up. "What happened?" He asked, gazing at the girl, to be honest, he was really worried right now.

Schuyler cried in her pillow, trembling all over. "I... I'm sorry, Chase... I had a night terror... they come all the time now..." She sat up, still crying.

Gone
February 11th, 2018, 08:14 PM
Schuyler cried in her pillow, trembling all over. "I... I'm sorry, Chase... I had a night terror... they come all the time now..." She sat up, still crying.
Chase joined her on her bed and hugged her close to him. "It's okay." He said comfortingly before giving her forehead a kiss. "But what was it about? If you don't mind me asking that is." He added

|+sari+|
February 11th, 2018, 08:31 PM
Chase joined her on her bed and hugged her close to him. "It's okay." He said comfortingly before giving her forehead a kiss. "But what was it about? If you don't mind me asking that is." He added

Schuyler clutched his shirt in her hands, pressing her face in his chest. "I... I don't want to talk about it right now... I'm too tired. But I don't want to sleep alone..." She just wanted somebody to hold her while she slept, to keep away the nightmares, something a pokemon couldn't do like a human could.

As Schuyler spoke, Aura looked up and gave Chase a warning glare.
He didn't mind his trainer being in the same bed as Chase, but if the boy tried anything on her, the Lucario would be the first to do something about it. The Lucario then settled down again, falling back asleep.

Gone
February 11th, 2018, 10:36 PM
Schuyler clutched his shirt in her hands, pressing her face in his chest. "I... I don't want to talk about it right now... I'm too tired. But I don't want to sleep alone..." She just wanted somebody to hold her while she slept, to keep away the nightmares, something a pokemon couldn't do like a human could.

As Schuyler spoke, Aura looked up and gave Chase a warning glare.
He didn't mind his trainer being in the same bed as Chase, but if the boy tried anything on her, the Lucario would be the first to do something about it. The Lucario then settled down again, falling back asleep.
Once again, Chase's eyes widened and he nodded. "Fine, I'll sleep with you." He said, he hadn't seen Aura's warning glare, but he wasn't the kind of guy to try anything anyway, he layed down in her bed and waited for her to do the same.

Mako gazed at her trainer and glared at Aura, snapping the jaw on the back of her head shut with a piercing snapping sound. Gesturing to him that he wouldn't do anything before getting over her.

|+sari+|
February 12th, 2018, 10:32 AM
Once again, Chase's eyes widened and he nodded. "Fine, I'll sleep with you." He said, he hadn't seen Aura's warning glare, but he wasn't the kind of guy to try anything anyway, he layed down in her bed and waited for her to do the same.

Mako gazed at her trainer and glared at Aura, snapping the jaw on the back of her head shut with a piercing snapping sound. Gesturing to him that he wouldn't do anything before getting over her.

Schuyler laid down beside Chase and settled close to him, putting her head on his chest. She clutched his shirt in her hands and closed her eyes, falling asleep.

Aura had his protective red gaze on his trainer, and his gaze softened. His trainer and Chase were sweet together. He smiled to himself. He now knew Chase would protect her rather than take advantage of her.

The Lucario saw Mako's glare and closed his eyes. He read her aura to speak to her mind. I know you are protective of Chase. I am also protective of master. I just don't want her hurt. I understand you feel the same way about your trainer. I would do anything to protect master but I will bring no harm to Chase. Please forgive me if I seemed threatening...

The Lucario opened his eyes and gazed at Mako a moment before holding out a paw in front of him, palm up. A blue ball of aura appeared there and floated. He threw it at the wall. The ball exploded in a blue flash. He then curled his paw into a fist. That is what will happen if master's father tries to go after her. But... I need to get stronger... And so do master's other pokemon... The Lucario gazed at Mako. Will... Will you train us? You are very strong...

Gone
February 12th, 2018, 11:05 AM
Schuyler laid down beside Chase and settled close to him, putting her head on his chest. She clutched his shirt in her hands and closed her eyes, falling asleep.

Aura had his protective red gaze on his trainer, and his gaze softened. His trainer and Chase were sweet together. He smiled to himself. He now knew Chase would protect her rather than take advantage of her.

The Lucario saw Mako's glare and closed his eyes. He read her aura to speak to her mind. I know you are protective of Chase. I am also protective of master. I just don't want her hurt. I understand you feel the same way about your trainer. I would do anything to protect master but I will bring no harm to Chase. Please forgive me if I seemed threatening...

The Lucario opened his eyes and gazed at Mako a moment before holding out a paw in front of him, palm up. A blue ball of aura appeared there and floated. He threw it at the wall. The ball exploded in a blue flash. He then curled his paw into a fist. That is what will happen if master's father tries to go after her. But... I need to get stronger... And so do master's other pokemon... The Lucario gazed at Mako. Will... Will you train us? You are very strong...
Chase gazed at Schuyler, a blush evident on his cheeks as she clutched his shirt into her hands, he wrapped one arm around her protectively, pulling her close to him after a while, this somehow felt right and he liked it, he smiled and closed his eyes and fell asleep later on.

Mako glared at Aura and, as he shot a ball of aura against the wall, she frowned and got up before walked over to him and slapping him surprisingly hard, gesturing 'Are you crazy, it's midnight, you don't do that and I will not train you, that's why we have trainers.' She didn't know if he understood, but by how she moved, she was clearly mad.

|+sari+|
February 20th, 2018, 07:23 PM
Chase gazed at Schuyler, a blush evident on his cheeks as she clutched his shirt into her hands, he wrapped one arm around her protectively, pulling her close to him after a while, this somehow felt right and he liked it, he smiled and closed his eyes and fell asleep later on.

Mako glared at Aura and, as he shot a ball of aura against the wall, she frowned and got up before walked over to him and slapping him surprisingly hard, gesturing 'Are you crazy, it's midnight, you don't do that and I will not train you, that's why we have trainers.' She didn't know if he understood, but by how she moved, she was clearly mad.

Actually, Pokemon can train each other. In Diamond and Pearl Battle Dimensions, there was an episode where Paul's Torterra trained Ash's Grotle to become stronger after losing against Paul. The Torterra secretly trained Grotle because it saw Grotle trying to train itself though Grotle kept failing and was crying, so Torterra felt bad and decided to help.

And the ball of aura made no noise when it hit the wall, so there was no way it could've caused any problems. It wouldn't have woken anybody up.))

Aura snarled and stood, going to the door. He had understood Mako perfectly, and if she wouldn't help him, he would train himself. 'I'm going to go train myself. You may not want to help, but I must have a way to protect master. I'll be back before morning...' he used Psychic to open the door and stepped out, closing it behind him.

Aura went down the halls, running down the stairs and through the lobby and out the door. He glanced around, then ran towards the woods on the other side. He howled and threw a huge ball of blue aura at a tree, causing it to splinter and break. He gazed at the tree a moment, then went over to an Oran berry bush. He took a berry in his palm and closed his eyes. He was tired of Schuyler being in danger. Yes, Chase was protecting her. But would it be enough when... her father himself comes after her? The Lucario knew Schuyler's father had a plan in store, but what...?

The Lucario opened his eyes and gazed at the berry before setting it in the soil, replanting it to grow back.

He stood and went over to a tree. He sat down, his back against it. He crossed his arms and closed his eyes, deep in thought.

((Time Skip))

Morning light filtered through the window and warmed the room. Butler's eyes blinked open and she yawned, settling closer to Chase, unaware he had awaken.

Gone
February 20th, 2018, 07:41 PM
Actually, Pokemon can train each other. In Diamond and Pearl Battle Dimensions, there was an episode where Paul's Torterra trained Ash's Grotle to become stronger after losing against Paul. The Torterra secretly trained Grotle because it saw Grotle trying to train itself though Grotle kept failing and was crying, so Torterra felt bad and decided to help.

And the ball of aura made no noise when it hit the wall, so there was no way it could've caused any problems. It wouldn't have woken anybody up.))

Aura snarled and stood, going to the door. He had understood Mako perfectly, and if she wouldn't help him, he would train himself. 'I'm going to go train myself. You may not want to help, but I must have a way to protect master. I'll be back before morning...' he used Psychic to open the door and stepped out, closing it behind him.

Aura went down the halls, running down the stairs and through the lobby and out the door. He glanced around, then ran towards the woods on the other side. He howled and threw a huge ball of blue aura at a tree, causing it to splinter and break. He gazed at the tree a moment, then went over to an Oran berry bush. He took a berry in his palm and closed his eyes. He was tired of Schuyler being in danger. Yes, Chase was protecting her. But would it be enough when... her father himself comes after her? The Lucario knew Schuyler's father had a plan in store, but what...?

The Lucario opened his eyes and gazed at the berry before setting it in the soil, replanting it to grow back.

He stood and went over to a tree. He sat down, his back against it. He crossed his arms and closed his eyes, deep in thought.

((Time Skip))

Morning light filtered through the window and warmed the room. Butler's eyes blinked open and she yawned, settling closer to Chase, unaware he had awaken.
Chase was barely awake when he felt Schuyler settle herself closer to him, he didn't really react much and held her close to him. "Hey..." He said sleepily, he was still kind of tired, but couldn't actually head back to sleep, he didn't know why but that happened a lot to him recently, he gave the girl a smile and yawned, one of his hands on the back of his head as he lay on it. "Morning, Schuyler." He said and gazed over at the other bed, where Mako was still sleeping.

(Sorry, didn't really know wat to do.)

|+sari+|
February 20th, 2018, 08:00 PM
Chase was barely awake when he felt Schuyler settle herself closer to him, he didn't really react much and held her close to him. "Hey..." He said sleepily, he was still kind of tired, but couldn't actually head back to sleep, he didn't know why but that happened a lot to him recently, he gave the girl a smile and yawned, one of his hands on the back of his head as he lay on it. "Morning, Schuyler." He said and gazed over at the other bed, where Mako was still sleeping.

(Sorry, didn't really know wat to do.)

Omg my last post said Butler instead of Schuyler. I can't stop laughing! XDDD

And it's fine I am having trouble with ideas too...))

Schuyler smiled a bit and buried her face in his chest, trying to fall back asleep.

Night had awoken and the Absol glanced around sleepily, then his ruby red eyes popped wide open. He went over to where Vopa was asleep on the window sill, curled up on top of the heater. Night pawed the Vaporeon awake. Vopa lifted his head, blinking sleepily. What is it, Night?

The Absol glanced around again before looking back at Vopa. Aura is gone!

Gone
February 21st, 2018, 06:22 PM
Omg my last post said Butler instead of Schuyler. I can't stop laughing! XDDD

And it's fine I am having trouble with ideas too...))

Schuyler smiled a bit and buried her face in his chest, trying to fall back asleep.

Night had awoken and the Absol glanced around sleepily, then his ruby red eyes popped wide open. He went over to where Vopa was asleep on the window sill, curled up on top of the heater. Night pawed the Vaporeon awake. Vopa lifted his head, blinking sleepily. What is it, Night?

The Absol glanced around again before looking back at Vopa. Aura is gone!
"Hey, don't fall asleep, it's almost 11." Chase said and held her close to him, slowly running his hand through her hair and giving her forehead a kiss. "You slept well?" He asked and gazed down at her.

Mako got up and watched them, frowning a little, she didn't want her trainer to be heartbroken by the end of this.

|+sari+|
February 21st, 2018, 09:21 PM
"Hey, don't fall asleep, it's almost 11." Chase said and held her close to him, slowly running his hand through her hair and giving her forehead a kiss. "You slept well?" He asked and gazed down at her.

Mako got up and watched them, frowning a little, she didn't want her trainer to be heartbroken by the end of this.

Schuyler shuddered slightly as he ran his fingers through her dark locks. She wasn't used to this attention, especially from a boy, and especially a boy she happened to like and care about a lot. She looked up at him and smiled a bit. "Is it morning already?" She yawned and slid out of the bed, then stood. She looked quite adorable in her tank top and short shorts. She moved towards her bag for some clean clothes, only to stop, eyes wide. She saw where Aura's heated blanket had been left... without the Lucario in it
Schuyler glanced at Chase. "Uh... did you see Aura leave last night?," she asked, her voice slightly worried.

Gone
February 21st, 2018, 09:39 PM
Schuyler shuddered slightly as he ran his fingers through her dark locks. She wasn't used to this attention, especially from a boy, and especially a boy she happened to like and care about a lot. She looked up at him and smiled a bit. "Is it morning already?" She yawned and slid out of the bed, then stood. She looked quite adorable in her tank top and short shorts. She moved towards her bag for some clean clothes, only to stop, eyes wide. She saw where Aura's heated blanket had been left... without the Lucario in it
Schuyler glanced at Chase. "Uh... did you see Aura leave last night?," she asked, her voice slightly worried.
Chase got up as well and stretched, nodding. "It is actually morning." He said softly, he had to admit that she looked pretty cute the way she was dressed right now, but he shook his head at what she asked him. "No, I didn't even hear anyone get up and leave... I'm pretty damn hard to wake up." He admitted and looked around, how could he have snuck out like that without even telling his own trainer!? He went over and picked up Mako, who clung to his shirt and smiled as she was picked up, Glaceon yawned and stretched her paws.

|+sari+|
March 3rd, 2018, 01:44 PM
Chase got up as well and stretched, nodding. "It is actually morning." He said softly, he had to admit that she looked pretty cute the way she was dressed right now, but he shook his head at what she asked him. "No, I didn't even hear anyone get up and leave... I'm pretty damn hard to wake up." He admitted and looked around, how could he have snuck out like that without even telling his own trainer!? He went over and picked up Mako, who clung to his shirt and smiled as she was picked up, Glaceon yawned and stretched her paws.

Schuyler glanced around again and saw Night and Vopa's worried gazes. Her eyes widened. "I have got to go find him!!!" She ran to the door, threw it open, and ran down the hall, calling, "Aura!!! Aura, where are you???!!! AURA!!!" She ran outside, tears in her eyes as she kept calling for her Lucario.

Gone
March 3rd, 2018, 02:11 PM
Schuyler glanced around again and saw Night and Vopa's worried gazes. Her eyes widened. "I have got to go find him!!!" She ran to the door, threw it open, and ran down the hall, calling, "Aura!!! Aura, where are you???!!! AURA!!!" She ran outside, tears in her eyes as she kept calling for her Lucario.
Chris followed her out of the room with his team. "The chances of finding him are pretty slim, it's basically useless, unless one of pokemon knows his scent, otherwise, we cannot and will not be able to find him, Sinnoh is huge." He said and stopped her, he really wanted her to listen and not just go all out and try to find him, the safest and more intelligent way to get the Lucario.

|+sari+|
March 3rd, 2018, 02:41 PM
Chris followed her out of the room with his team. "The chances of finding him are pretty slim, it's basically useless, unless one of pokemon knows his scent, otherwise, we cannot and will not be able to find him, Sinnoh is huge." He said and stopped her, he really wanted her to listen and not just go all out and try to find him, the safest and more intelligent way to get the Lucario.

((Who da faq is Chris? XDDD))

Schuyler stopped, tears streaming down her cheeks. She sat on the sidewalk, hugging her knees to her chest. She rocked back and forth, gazing at nothing in particular, her gaze distant. "Aura... where are you...?" She whispered.

Gone
March 3rd, 2018, 05:46 PM
(Idk ô.o for some reason, Chase got corrected to Chris.)

Chase gazed down at her as his team ran after him. "Look, let's just head back and try to find something with his scent on it, maybe Night will be able to fid him." He said and lowered himself to her height, placing one hand on her shoulder. "We'll find Aura, I promise." He added.

|+sari+|
March 18th, 2018, 03:28 PM
(Idk ô.o for some reason, Chase got corrected to Chris.)

Chase gazed down at her as his team ran after him. "Look, let's just head back and try to find something with his scent on it, maybe Night will be able to fid him." He said and lowered himself to her height, placing one hand on her shoulder. "We'll find Aura, I promise." He added.

Schuyler nodded slowly, blinking rapidly as more tears fell. She turned and buried her face in his chest a moment, clutching his shirt in one fist. She cried a few minutes, soon taking a deep breath and pulling back to wipe her eyes. "Th-thank you, Chase.... you and... and your pokemon have done so much for me already and I could never thank you enough..." she sighed and stood up shakily, only to grab her forehead as a severe pain went through it. Suddenly she heard Aura's voice in her head. 'Master, please, help me... I was kidnapped by your father's men. I am in deep pain, and unable to use my abilities or moves in my state, but my aura was able to reach you because of our strong bond. I am sorry to put you against your father, but I can't hold on much longer.... I am very far away, but.... you and Chase must find me... please..."

Schuyler opened her eyes and glanced at Chase a moment before dropping down on one knee, a hand to her chest. "I... have to go.... face my father..." she gulped and glanced at Vopa and Night, who had come to her side, their expressions very worried. Schuyler shook uncontrollably, shaking her head. "Am I even.... prepared...? My father is one of the strongest trainers in the world... how..." she gazes at her trembling hand, then curls it into a shaky fist. "He... He hurt my Pokemon... I want to take him down, to make him pay, but... Will I be able to manage it...?" She blinks up at Chase.

Gone
March 18th, 2018, 04:29 PM
Schuyler nodded slowly, blinking rapidly as more tears fell. She turned and buried her face in his chest a moment, clutching his shirt in one fist. She cried a few minutes, soon taking a deep breath and pulling back to wipe her eyes. "Th-thank you, Chase.... you and... and your pokemon have done so much for me already and I could never thank you enough..." she sighed and stood up shakily, only to grab her forehead as a severe pain went through it. Suddenly she heard Aura's voice in her head. 'Master, please, help me... I was kidnapped by your father's men. I am in deep pain, and unable to use my abilities or moves in my state, but my aura was able to reach you because of our strong bond. I am sorry to put you against your father, but I can't hold on much longer.... I am very far away, but.... you and Chase must find me... please..."

Schuyler opened her eyes and glanced at Chase a moment before dropping down on one knee, a hand to her chest. "I... have to go.... face my father..." she gulped and glanced at Vopa and Night, who had come to her side, their expressions very worried. Schuyler shook uncontrollably, shaking her head. "Am I even.... prepared...? My father is one of the strongest trainers in the world... how..." she gazes at her trembling hand, then curls it into a shaky fist. "He... He hurt my Pokemon... I want to take him down, to make him pay, but... Will I be able to manage it...?" She blinks up at Chase.
Chase was pretty surprised by how she acted, but it was pretty normal, he just hadn't seen someone like her before, it was a first. "No problem... But are you okay?" He asked as she grabbed her forehead, the look on her face pretty much gave away that it was due to pain, and as she dropped to one knee, he gave her a confused look at first, but as she spoke, his eyes widened and he shook his head. "Look, I'll do it, no matter what you say." He admitted, his team was strong and he was a really good trainer, he would battle her father more than willingly. "Stop being so stressed now, you won't be the one facing him." He added and opened her shaky fist and intertwining their fingers as he held her hand.

|+sari+|
March 18th, 2018, 05:00 PM
Chase was pretty surprised by how she acted, but it was pretty normal, he just hadn't seen someone like her before, it was a first. "No problem... But are you okay?" He asked as she grabbed her forehead, the look on her face pretty much gave away that it was due to pain, and as she dropped to one knee, he gave her a confused look at first, but as she spoke, his eyes widened and he shook his head. "Look, I'll do it, no matter what you say." He admitted, his team was strong and he was a really good trainer, he would battle her father more than willingly. "Stop being so stressed now, you won't be the one facing him." He added and opened her shaky fist and intertwining their fingers as he held her hand.

Schuyler looked up as Chase took her hand and intertwined his fingers with hers. She blushed and glanced away, biting her lip. She didn't pull her hand away, though; honestly, she actually enjoyed the interaction. She looked down at their joined hands and rubbed her thumb on his palm, feeling more secure knowing he would be with her through all that was going to happen. She smiled brightly at him suddenly, bringing his hand to her chest where her heart was beating, to show her thankfulness. It was a bit odd, yes, but she was just that way. "Chase, I... Am glad I met you... you have helped me so much, I am thankful to you... and even though Mako doesn't like me all that much, I... want to thank her, too... she has been amazing in all this... I would give her a hug, but... she probably wouldn't allow it..." she smiled at the Mawile before turning back to Chase. "I owe you so much... one day, I want to be as strong as you, and just as amazing..." she bit her lip and glanced at Fiery. The Ninetales was standing off to the side, Tomo curled up asleep on her back. Fiery came over to her trainer and nudged her gently. Schuyler blinked at Chase. "Um... should we go back to the room and get ready...?" She kept her hand in his, not wanting him to let go quite yet.

Gone
March 18th, 2018, 08:08 PM
Schuyler looked up as Chase took her hand and intertwined his fingers with hers. She blushed and glanced away, biting her lip. She didn't pull her hand away, though; honestly, she actually enjoyed the interaction. She looked down at their joined hands and rubbed her thumb on his palm, feeling more secure knowing he would be with her through all that was going to happen. She smiled brightly at him suddenly, bringing his hand to her chest where her heart was beating, to show her thankfulness. It was a bit odd, yes, but she was just that way. "Chase, I... Am glad I met you... you have helped me so much, I am thankful to you... and even though Mako doesn't like me all that much, I... want to thank her, too... she has been amazing in all this... I would give her a hug, but... she probably wouldn't allow it..." she smiled at the Mawile before turning back to Chase. "I owe you so much... one day, I want to be as strong as you, and just as amazing..." she bit her lip and glanced at Fiery. The Ninetales was standing off to the side, Tomo curled up asleep on her back. Fiery came over to her trainer and nudged her gently. Schuyler blinked at Chase. "Um... should we go back to the room and get ready...?" She kept her hand in his, not wanting him to let go quite yet.
As she looked away, he smiled and, she was pretty cute, the way she acted was adorable most of the times and he simply ran his thumb over her hand in return, he then blushed as she brought his hand to her chest, why was she doing that? "Well, I'm simply doing what I'm supposed to, I'm not gonna leave you alone against your father after what you told me about him, I'd feel horrible." He admitted and gazed at Mako before telling her, in sign language that Schuyler was thankful. Mako gave a nod and simply replied that she didn't want to see him sad. "Look, Schuyler, you don't owe me anything, I don't know why you think I do, but I don't, you being here is enough." He said softly and have her a nod afterwards. "Yeah, we should head back." He added.

|+sari+|
March 19th, 2018, 05:19 PM
As she looked away, he smiled and, she was pretty cute, the way she acted was adorable most of the times and he simply ran his thumb over her hand in return, he then blushed as she brought his hand to her chest, why was she doing that? "Well, I'm simply doing what I'm supposed to, I'm not gonna leave you alone against your father after what you told me about him, I'd feel horrible." He admitted and gazed at Mako before telling her, in sign language that Schuyler was thankful. Mako gave a nod and simply replied that she didn't want to see him sad. "Look, Schuyler, you don't owe me anything, I don't know why you think I do, but I don't, you being here is enough." He said softly and have her a nod afterwards. "Yeah, we should head back." He added.

Schuyler looked up at Chase as he spoke, her eyes wide. She smiled and reached up with her other hand, tracing his cheek bone with her fingers. His skin was so soft... she then stood up, pulling him up with her. Since she was still in her tank top and short shorts, she was pretty cold, shivering all over. She had left the sweater Chase had given her back in their room, so she had no way to stay warm. She knew it was not a good idea for her to stay in the cold too long, so she hurried back towards the hotel, pulling Chase along beside her. Her face was set into a determined expression. She wanted to get going. Her Lucario was hurting, in horrible, unimaginable pain... she could tell by his voice when he had been speaking to her mind. It had been out of breath and full of suffering...

She shook her head to herself. She shouldn't think about that now. She had her other Pokemon by her side. She had... Chase by her side. She felt her heart skip a beat at the thought. She smiled to herself.

They reached the hotel door and she gently drops his hand, hurrying over to the elevator.

Gone
March 20th, 2018, 12:42 AM
Schuyler looked up at Chase as he spoke, her eyes wide. She smiled and reached up with her other hand, tracing his cheek bone with her fingers. His skin was so soft... she then stood up, pulling him up with her. Since she was still in her tank top and short shorts, she was pretty cold, shivering all over. She had left the sweater Chase had given her back in their room, so she had no way to stay warm. She knew it was not a good idea for her to stay in the cold too long, so she hurried back towards the hotel, pulling Chase along beside her. Her face was set into a determined expression. She wanted to get going. Her Lucario was hurting, in horrible, unimaginable pain... she could tell by his voice when he had been speaking to her mind. It had been out of breath and full of suffering...

She shook her head to herself. She shouldn't think about that now. She had her other Pokemon by her side. She had... Chase by her side. She felt her heart skip a beat at the thought. She smiled to herself.

They reached the hotel door and she gently drops his hand, hurrying over to the elevator.
Chase blushed even more as she traced his cheek bone with her fingers, he surprisingly didn't mind it, though, it was a whole other story when it came to Mako, who basically shot not any look- no, it was the glare. Though, Chase let himself be pulled along, after all, with what she had on, he knew she was cold, and he couldn't really blamer her after she had woken up so startled, he didn't say anything, and as they finally made it to the hotel, he followed her to the elevator, as they finally reached their room, he looked around and thought a little, would he really be able to defeat her father..?

|+sari+|
March 23rd, 2018, 07:53 PM
Chase blushed even more as she traced his cheek bone with her fingers, he surprisingly didn't mind it, though, it was a whole other story when it came to Mako, who basically shot not any look- no, it was the glare. Though, Chase let himself be pulled along, after all, with what she had on, he knew she was cold, and he couldn't really blamer her after she had woken up so startled, he didn't say anything, and as they finally made it to the hotel, he followed her to the elevator, as they finally reached their room, he looked around and thought a little, would he really be able to defeat her father..?

Schuyler immediately went to her bag, pulling out a clean pair of grey cargo pants and pulling them on quickly over her shorts, then grabbing the sweater Chase gave her from the table and pulling it over her head. She loved the warmth of the sweater and loved the fact it had his scent still. She brought the collar over her nose and breathed deeply, smiling. She then noticed Night gazing at her, a hint of a knowing smile on his maw. The Absol then turned away and went over to the door, sitting there patiently. .

Schuyler glared at the Absol and moved around the room, gathering her things. She quickly returned all of her Pokemon to their Poke Balls except for Night and Vopa. She then grabbed her brush from her bag and ran it through her long, night black hair, before letting it cascade down her back and over her shoulders. She then turned to Chase, gazing at him a moment. He made her heart skip whenever she looked at him, but she wasn't ready to tell him her feelings quite yet. After all, she wasn't sure about them yet.

She went over to him, taking his hand and rubbing her thumb over his own, and her smile disappeared, replaced with determination. She will find her Lucario, even if it meant risking everything. She glanced up at Chase. "Are you ready to go...?" Vopa padded over to Schuyler, and she picked up the Vaporeon, allowing the Pokemon to settle on her shoulders.

Gone
March 23rd, 2018, 09:46 PM
Schuyler immediately went to her bag, pulling out a clean pair of grey cargo pants and pulling them on quickly over her shorts, then grabbing the sweater Chase gave her from the table and pulling it over her head. She loved the warmth of the sweater and loved the fact it had his scent still. She brought the collar over her nose and breathed deeply, smiling. She then noticed Night gazing at her, a hint of a knowing smile on his maw. The Absol then turned away and went over to the door, sitting there patiently. .

Schuyler glared at the Absol and moved around the room, gathering her things. She quickly returned all of her Pokemon to their Poke Balls except for Night and Vopa. She then grabbed her brush from her bag and ran it through her long, night black hair, before letting it cascade down her back and over her shoulders. She then turned to Chase, gazing at him a moment. He made her heart skip whenever she looked at him, but she wasn't ready to tell him her feelings quite yet. After all, she wasn't sure about them yet.

She went over to him, taking his hand and rubbing her thumb over his own, and her smile disappeared, replaced with determination. She will find her Lucario, even if it meant risking everything. She glanced up at Chase. "Are you ready to go...?" Vopa padded over to Schuyler, and she picked up the Vaporeon, allowing the Pokemon to settle on her shoulders.
Chase watched her as she got herself ready before he gazed down at Mako, who he spoke to for a bit, it was pretty nice that the two of them had a bond so strong that they could basically talk to ecah other using nothing else but gestures, they seemed to be having a good time, after all, the Mawile seemed to be having a good laugh, even though it couldn't be heard, the smile on her face pretty much gave it away.

As Chase saw Schuyler walk over to him, he got back up and blushed a little as she grabbed his hand, but smiled and simply tightened his hold onto it, making sure he didn't let go of her hand. "Well, I'm ready when you are." He said and met her gaze, Mako quickly climbed onto his shoulder and sat there, running her small hand through his hair.

|+sari+|
March 24th, 2018, 12:25 PM
Chase watched her as she got herself ready before he gazed down at Mako, who he spoke to for a bit, it was pretty nice that the two of them had a bond so strong that they could basically talk to ecah other using nothing else but gestures, they seemed to be having a good time, after all, the Mawile seemed to be having a good laugh, even though it couldn't be heard, the smile on her face pretty much gave it away.

As Chase saw Schuyler walk over to him, he got back up and blushed a little as she grabbed his hand, but smiled and simply tightened his hold onto it, making sure he didn't let go of her hand. "Well, I'm ready when you are." He said and met her gaze, Mako quickly climbed onto his shoulder and sat there, running her small hand through his hair.

Schuyler gazed at Chase a moment, her mind elsewhere. Was she truly ready for this...? She nodded to herself. She was ready for anything that came their way.

She looked up at Chase. "I'm ready..." Vopa nodded as well before licking his trainer's ear. Schuyler gazed at the Vaporeon a moment, smiling, and reached up with her other hand to stroke him between his ear fins. The Pokemon purred happily.

Schuyler then went towards the door, pulling Chase along beside her. Night joined them, walking beside his trainer. The Absol glanced up at her every few seconds, watching for any signs of tiredness or stress.

They reached the elevator, and Schuyler pressed the button, and they went to the first floor. They exited, going to the front door and going outside.

Schuyler paused, glancing around, unsure where to start. She gazed up at Chase. "I... I'm going to try to communicate with Aura... He got to me somehow... I want to know if I can reach him. He might be able to give me a lead." She turned from Chase and closed her eyes, focusing intently.

Aura... Aura, if you can hear me, please respond...

Master... I am here...

We are still at the hotel... Aura, we must know how to get to you... can you give us a lead...?

I... am close to... Sunnyshore City... that is all I know...

Schuyler opened her eyes and turned back to Chase. "All Aura knows is that he is near Sunnyshore City..." she sighed. "We might as well get going... "

Suddenly her Charizard appeared, her gray fur sparkling, due to the fact she was a shiny. The Pokemon landed in front of them, her wings spread wide. She gazed at her trainer a moment, then looked at Chase, her gaze curious and friendly.

Schuyler giggled and turned to Chase. "Chase, Mako, meet Blaze. She just evolved from a Charmeleon a few days ago. I sent her on an errand before I met you, so she hasn't been around til now. She may look a bit dangerous, but she's really a sweetheart.." She turned to Blaze. "Did you get it...?" The shiny Charizard lowered her head, a bag in her jaws. Schuyler gently took the bag and pulled out an Old Amber. She smiled and patted Blaze's head before turning back to Chase. "I had been given this as a gift by a sweet old lady in Celestic Town, only to leave it there..." She giggled. "Silly me..." She glanced up in surprise as Blaze sniffed Chase, then gently nudged his stomach. Schuyler smiled. "She wants you to pet her... She used to be really timid as a baby Charmander, so she has come a long way..."

Gone
March 25th, 2018, 01:15 AM
Schuyler gazed at Chase a moment, her mind elsewhere. Was she truly ready for this...? She nodded to herself. She was ready for anything that came their way.

She looked up at Chase. "I'm ready..." Vopa nodded as well before licking his trainer's ear. Schuyler gazed at the Vaporeon a moment, smiling, and reached up with her other hand to stroke him between his ear fins. The Pokemon purred happily.

Schuyler then went towards the door, pulling Chase along beside her. Night joined them, walking beside his trainer. The Absol glanced up at her every few seconds, watching for any signs of tiredness or stress.

They reached the elevator, and Schuyler pressed the button, and they went to the first floor. They exited, going to the front door and going outside.

Schuyler paused, glancing around, unsure where to start. She gazed up at Chase. "I... I'm going to try to communicate with Aura... He got to me somehow... I want to know if I can reach him. He might be able to give me a lead." She turned from Chase and closed her eyes, focusing intently.

Aura... Aura, if you can hear me, please respond...

Master... I am here...

We are still at the hotel... Aura, we must know how to get to you... can you give us a lead...?

I... am close to... Sunnyshore City... that is all I know...

Schuyler opened her eyes and turned back to Chase. "All Aura knows is that he is near Sunnyshore City..." she sighed. "We might as well get going... "

Suddenly her Charizard appeared, her gray fur sparkling, due to the fact she was a shiny. The Pokemon landed in front of them, her wings spread wide. She gazed at her trainer a moment, then looked at Chase, her gaze curious and friendly.

Schuyler giggled and turned to Chase. "Chase, Mako, meet Blaze. She just evolved from a Charmeleon a few days ago. I sent her on an errand before I met you, so she hasn't been around til now. She may look a bit dangerous, but she's really a sweetheart.." She turned to Blaze. "Did you get it...?" The shiny Charizard lowered her head, a bag in her jaws. Schuyler gently took the bag and pulled out an Old Amber. She smiled and patted Blaze's head before turning back to Chase. "I had been given this as a gift by a sweet old lady in Celestic Town, only to leave it there..." She giggled. "Silly me..." She glanced up in surprise as Blaze sniffed Chase, then gently nudged his stomach. Schuyler smiled. "She wants you to pet her... She used to be really timid as a baby Charmander, so she has come a long way..."
Chase gazed at Schuyler again as she told him that she was ready and nodded, he was about to follow her but it happened that she pulled him along and he gazed at Mako before smiling, at least, Schuyler was there for him, and he was honestly pretty happy about that, he held her hand and let her pull him along. As she told him that she was gonna contact Aura, he looked a little surprised, how did that even work? Though, the answer that followed surprised him the most, she knew where Aura was! Well, at leats that would help them a lot along their researches.

He gazed at her Charizard as she came out of her pokeball before his attention was taken by the amber Schuyler showed him. "That's pretty sweet, it looks really nice, that old lady must've liked you in order to basically give it to you." He said before he felt something nudge him and realised it was the Charizard, and after Schuyler spoke, he started petting her.

|+sari+|
April 10th, 2018, 08:25 PM
Chase gazed at Schuyler again as she told him that she was ready and nodded, he was about to follow her but it happened that she pulled him along and he gazed at Mako before smiling, at least, Schuyler was there for him, and he was honestly pretty happy about that, he held her hand and let her pull him along. As she told him that she was gonna contact Aura, he looked a little surprised, how did that even work? Though, the answer that followed surprised him the most, she knew where Aura was! Well, at leats that would help them a lot along their researches.

He gazed at her Charizard as she came out of her pokeball before his attention was taken by the amber Schuyler showed him. "That's pretty sweet, it looks really nice, that old lady must've liked you in order to basically give it to you." He said before he felt something nudge him and realised it was the Charizard, and after Schuyler spoke, he started petting her.

Schuyler nodded, suddenly in a fit of laughter. Her bangs fell over her face as she laughed, her eyeliner getting slightly smudged, giving her eyes a slight smokey look. She didn't even realize how beautiful she looked, suddenly laughing for the first time since she had met Chase. She calmed down after a moment, taking Chase's hand, returning Blaze back to her Poke ball. When she tucked the ball into her bag, she smiled up at him, still giggling a bit. "So, uh... Do you think you're ready...?" She asked, tracing his palm with her thumb.

Gone
April 10th, 2018, 09:00 PM
Schuyler nodded, suddenly in a fit of laughter. Her bangs fell over her face as she laughed, her eyeliner getting slightly smudged, giving her eyes a slight smokey look. She didn't even realize how beautiful she looked, suddenly laughing for the first time since she had met Chase. She calmed down after a moment, taking Chase's hand, returning Blaze back to her Poke ball. When she tucked the ball into her bag, she smiled up at him, still giggling a bit. "So, uh... Do you think you're ready...?" She asked, tracing his palm with her thumb.
Chase had finished getting ready and gazed at Schuyler as she started laughing, a smile on his face as she did so, she was simply so beautiful, he couldn't even put it into words. As she asked him if he was ready to go, he nodded. "Of course I am, I was only waiting for you to be ready." He said and gave her forehead a kiss, running his thumb over her hand and pulling her close to him. "You don't even know how adorable you look." He murmured.

|+sari+|
April 11th, 2018, 04:47 PM
Chase had finished getting ready and gazed at Schuyler as she started laughing, a smile on his face as she did so, she was simply so beautiful, he couldn't even put it into words. As she asked him if he was ready to go, he nodded. "Of course I am, I was only waiting for you to be ready." He said and gave her forehead a kiss, running his thumb over her hand and pulling her close to him. "You don't even know how adorable you look." He murmured.

Schuyler smiled, a blush on her cheeks. She buried her face into his neck, breathing in his scent. Her long, dark hair fell over her and Chase like a blanket. She just wanted to stay like this.

She looked up at him, her eyes wide. She laughed and reached up to brush his cheek with her hand. "I'm not as adorable as you..." She stepped back, bringing her hand down his arm to hold his hand again. "We will always be together." She said with a firm nod. She would never leave his side.

Gone
April 11th, 2018, 11:06 PM
Schuyler smiled, a blush on her cheeks. She buried her face into his neck, breathing in his scent. Her long, dark hair fell over her and Chase like a blanket. She just wanted to stay like this.

She looked up at him, her eyes wide. She laughed and reached up to brush his cheek with her hand. "I'm not as adorable as you..." She stepped back, bringing her hand down his arm to hold his hand again. "We will always be together." She said with a firm nod. She would never leave his side.
As she buried her face in his neck, he buried his nose in her hair to breathe in her lovely scent, he wanted to hold her there forever, he closed his eyes, enjoying the position they were in right now.

Though, as she pulled away, he didn't know why, but something made him a little sad, but he smiled once more as she brushed his cheek with her hand. "You're much more adorable than I am." He said and firmly held her hand, nodding at what she said afterwards.

|+sari+|
April 12th, 2018, 08:09 PM
As she buried her face in his neck, he buried his nose in her hair to breathe in her lovely scent, he wanted to hold her there forever, he closed his eyes, enjoying the position they were in right now.

Though, as she pulled away, he didn't know why, but something made him a little sad, but he smiled once more as she brushed his cheek with her hand. "You're much more adorable than I am." He said and firmly held her hand, nodding at what she said afterwards.

Schuyler smiled, blushing. She sighed happily. As she had pulled away, she sensed his disappointment and rested her head on his shoulder, smiling as she played with the string of his hoodie. She then wrapped her arms around him, just enjoying their time together.

Gone
April 13th, 2018, 12:11 AM
Schuyler smiled, blushing. She sighed happily. As she had pulled away, she sensed his disappointment and rested her head on his shoulder, smiling as she played with the string of his hoodie. She then wrapped her arms around him, just enjoying their time together.
Chase held her close to him, smiling as she finally pressed herself closer to him again, he closed his eyes and gave the top of her head a kiss. "I don't know why, but I certainly would stay heer forever..." He admitted, holding her protectively, he wouldn't let anyone hurt her.

|+sari+|
April 17th, 2018, 08:55 PM
Chase held her close to him, smiling as she finally pressed herself closer to him again, he closed his eyes and gave the top of her head a kiss. "I don't know why, but I certainly would stay heer forever..." He admitted, holding her protectively, he wouldn't let anyone hurt her.

"Schuyler felt giddy as Chase kissed her hair, and she pressed even closer to him, feeling safe as she closed her eyes a moment, smiling and nodding. "I... Would to" she said, letting out a happy sigh.

Gone
April 17th, 2018, 09:51 PM
"Schuyler felt giddy as Chase kissed her hair, and she pressed even closer to him, feeling safe as she closed her eyes a moment, smiling and nodding. "I... Would to" she said, letting out a happy sigh.
Chase smiled and held her even closer as she pressed herself against him, he then ran his hand through her hair, making sure she felt nothing but happiness. "But we have a job to do." He said.