PDA

View Full Version : Sunclan

Wolvesregion
February 3rd, 2018, 08:55 PM
Selfless * Proud * Devoted

Lightning jumped over a burning log, eyes wild and holding a tiny kit in his mouth. "This way! This way!" He yowled to the cats around him. They all raced with unimaginable speed, fear driving them faster as they raced through the burning forest. "Lightning! Our home!" One of them piped up. "Leave it! Leave it! We must leave!" The young rouge screeched. "Go! Go! Go!" He led them to the exit of the forest, watching them run. "Help! Don't leave me!" Lightning head as he was about to follow. He watched as a limping cat tried to run, a tree falling down. He raced but he was to late. He watched the cat get squished under the large oak. "No!" He screeched. He shook his head then ran away, exiting the forest and following his friends. He sat down in safety, grief covering him. He watched his friend relax once they found the safety of a dark cave. "It's time to face facts," He growled to the cats. "Were no longer rouges were a clan. We lost Sun today. So in his honor, we shall name it Sunclan. Anyone who has any objections can speak now or forever hold their words." He said strongly. He looked as no one objected. "Yes Lightningstar." They said at the same time. "As the sun sets we may fall, but just as it rises, we will always do the same!" He cheered.

Rules
Please use traditional roleplay
If your a kit, you must have a mentor
Please be as active as you can while roleplaying here!

Ranks
Leader: The Bloody Kitty; Lightningstar
Deputy: Open
Medicine cat: Cheastnutshade
Senior warriors: (Limit 5) Open
Warriors: unlimited) Daisyfeather; Twilightfall; Snapwish; breezespirit
Queens: unlimited) open
Kits: unlimited) open
Elders: unlimited) Open

Form
Name:
Appearance:
Questions:

Some friends to mention: Celestial NightWarrior4Life Pouncepaw Broken Madness Alicewolfheart
Have fun!!!

wren
February 3rd, 2018, 09:02 PM
Name: Chestnutshade
Looks: XD
Personality: Wise, cunning, devoted, smart
Appearance: a brown tom with white ear tips and paws.
Other: medicine cat ?? Thanks for the mention btw
Questions: no c:

Wolvesregion
February 3rd, 2018, 09:04 PM
Nice form! Accepted!

Twilight01
February 3rd, 2018, 10:40 PM
Name: Daisyfeather (Formerly Daisy)
Personality: Fierce, protective, outgoing, stressed, slightly paranoid
Appearance: Calico Cat
Other: Childhood friend of Lightningstar
Questions: possible love interest?

Fuzzy
February 3rd, 2018, 11:16 PM
Name: Twilightfall.(Formally Twilight.)
Personality: Playful| Loyal| Brave| Bold| Protective| Kind| Motherly.
Appearance: Jet black molly with green eyes. Ref (https://hennsteeth.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/black-cat-tashas-bean.jpg)
Other: The Bloody Kitty
Questions: If Sun was old enough do you think she could have been his mate? And be expecting his kits?

Wolvesregion
February 3rd, 2018, 11:20 PM
Name: Daisyfeather (Formerly Daisy)
Personality: Fierce, protective, outgoing, stressed, slightly paranoid
Appearance: Calico Cat
Other: Childhood friend of Lightningstar
Questions: possible love interest?
Appearance: Jet black molly with green eyes. Ref (https://hennsteeth.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/black-cat-tashas-bean.jpg)
Questions: If Sun was old enough do you think she could have been his mate? And be expecting his kits?
Accepted! Also, onlyig you have people to roleplay the kits.

NightWarrior4Life
February 4th, 2018, 04:32 AM
Sorry, I'm not interested :(
Please do not mention me in Alternative warriors Roleplays again please!

Twilight01
February 4th, 2018, 06:36 AM
Accepted! Also, onlyig you have people to roleplay the kits.
What do you mean?

Wolvesregion
February 4th, 2018, 06:45 AM
What do you mean?
srry I have talking to fuzzy about the kits

pomegranate
February 4th, 2018, 07:22 AM
Name: Snapwish (Formerly Wish)
Personality: Very angry and suffered, had a bad experience with families. His mother hated him, causing his need to earn everyone’s love, and his father tried to kill him, causing his anxiety in battle. Can be very sweet and not very sensitive, but prefers not to get attached. Everyone I love has to one day die, is his motto. He is loyal to the end, being one of the first to agree with Lightningstar about Lightningclan.
Appearance: A ginger tom, almost black, with only faint hints of orange. Has orange eyes, and a sweet expression on his face. Has one pure ginger paw, almost firey orange, that he claims was from when he stepped in the fire of Starclan. (Or whatever beliefs they follow ;3)
Other: Some secret personalities will be TBRPED
Questions: He needs a mate, possibly? I feel as if he needs a mate because he tries to trust everyone, but needs someone he can really trust.

Wolvesregion
February 4th, 2018, 08:05 AM
Personality: Very angry and suffered, had a bad experience with families. His mother hated him, causing his need to earn everyone’s love, and his father tried to kill him, causing his anxiety in battle. Can be very sweet and not very sensitive, but prefers not to get attached. Everyone I love has to one day die, is his motto. He is loyal to the end, being one of the first to agree with Lightningstar about Lightningclan.
Appearance: A ginger tom, almost black, with only faint hints of orange. Has orange eyes, and a sweet expression on his face. Has one pure ginger paw, almost firey orange, that he claims was from when he stepped in the fire of Starclan. (Or whatever beliefs they follow ;3)
Questions: He needs a mate, possibly? I feel as if he needs a mate because he tries to trust everyone, but needs someone he can really trust.
Accepted!

pomegranate
February 4th, 2018, 08:35 AM
Accepted!

When do we start RP?

Mystic
February 4th, 2018, 06:00 PM
Name: Breezespirit
Appearance: Art (http://moziru.com/images/drawn-cover-warrior-cat-7.png) Realistic (http://i59.tinypic.com/2h80b38.jpg)
Personality: Friendly, Loyal, Bold, Trust-worthy, Gullible
Other: The Bloody Kitty Hope I'm not late!
Questions: Nope

Wolvesregion
February 4th, 2018, 06:12 PM
Appearance: Art (http://moziru.com/images/drawn-cover-warrior-cat-7.png) Realistic (http://i59.tinypic.com/2h80b38.jpg)
accepted!

Wolvesregion
February 6th, 2018, 07:10 AM
Accepted!
We begin now! Who wants to start :3

wren
February 6th, 2018, 08:23 AM
[ I will c: ]

Chestnutshade was perched precariously on a branch within the territory. His paw was outstretched and reaching for a bees nest. For a few moons he had been watching it and he had reason to believe that there were no longer any bees within the hive. He reached further sinking his claws into the branch to make sure he didn’t plummet to the forest floor and break something. He simply tapped the edge and shrank back waiting for an an angry flush of bees to go flying from the bottom. But nothing came. He waited ran reached again this time pushing it a little so the stem it was connected too shook just a little. Nothing. With a pleased smile he retracted and climbed up the one side of the tree so he was overtop if the hive. Below directly under the hive was a bed of moss, brackens, foliage and anything soft enough to break the fall of the hive. Though it was going to crack open even with a bed to cussion its falls. It just meant he would have to carry multiple loads unless somebody came to help him anytme soon. With a satisfied nod he knocked the hive again flinching as if he had heard a buzz. It was just his brain going crazy. He knocked again harder which kinda rattled the outer shell. But after a long moment he began pounding down in the hive allowing it to shake but suddenly it snapped off the branch and fell through the air hitting the mosss bed with a crack. He bent over the branch and looked at the multiple pieces spread out.

pomegranate
February 6th, 2018, 02:42 PM
Snapwish heard a small crack next to him in the woods. The small rodent he had been stalking ran off, disappearing into a bush. Snapwish grunted in annoyance and remembered that Chestnutshade was nearby. Fearing that his clanmate Chestnutshade had gone climbing again, and fallen, he pounded into a glade. He saw his clanmate perched high in a tree, unharmed. Snapwish felt his paw step into a squishy gooey substance. “Chestutshade! What is this?” Snapwish lifted his paw, bringing with it several sticky strands of golden goop. The sweet smell reached his nose and he purred. His pink tongue flicked out and tasted the liquid, and he looked up at Chestnutshade. “Honey!” He purred loudly. “And no bees, either.” Snapwish stepped back, licking the rest off his paw, and beckoned to his clanmate, still high in the tree. “Need help collecting it?”
Celestial

Mystic
February 6th, 2018, 03:48 PM
Breezespirit awoke in the warriors den, she had a quiet and peaceful sleep, the best she ever had indeed. She took a long satisfied stretch, her body and legs feeling more awake. She stood up in her nest and quietly tip-toed out of the den, careful not to disturb any sleeping warriors. She felt and heard her stomach grumble, she padded over to the prey pile and took a thrush. She crouched down a little bit away from the prey pile and took a large mouthful, enjoying the juice of her meal. Her gaze traveled through the rest of her camp.

Open