PDA

View Full Version : Villians~

Mango
February 3rd, 2018, 05:26 PM
This plot is centered around by two cats, Jaywater and Brackenfern (mates) they have a living daughter named Soaringkit (mine aswell) who Jaywater the mother, shoves around and insults and forces her to fetch her prey and do apprentice duties as if she wants to. While, Brackenfern, the father, claws Soaringkit or neglects her. Ofcourse they had two other kits [Kit 1] and [Kit 2] who they killed as newborns leaving Soaringkit because she was the strongest and they wanted to pass on their genes. This is where it gets interesting. Brackenfern meets [She-cat] and impregnates her. She has [kits]. Soaringkit is hyped to have half-siblings until Jaywater suddenly pretends to be friendly and gets [She-cat] to let her take [Kits] and Soaringkit on a tour of the territory. She casually shoves [Kits] into the river. Then quickly swims coming out soaking when running to camp forcing herself to sob and convinces [she-cat] that they slipped into the river, and that she failed to save them. Soaringkit however, knows the truth and if they would tell anyone, it’d be Daydream (probs will confine in Daydream about it) later Brackenfern and Jaywater fight in the territory, and Jaywater loses and leaves the clan (maybe I’ll make a plot later about what happens later) and Brackenfern neglects Soaringkit (yada yada yada you get the point)
Roles: She-cat
Kits (max. 5)
Kit 1 (should be dead already)
Kit 2 (should be dead already)

Form!
Name:
Apperance:
Personality:
Other:
Role:

Liekki
February 3rd, 2018, 05:46 PM
Are the kits pushed into the river dead? 2018 Okapi

Mango
February 3rd, 2018, 06:33 PM
Are the kits pushed into the river dead? 2018 Okapi
Not at first, but they will be by the end of the plot dead or perhaps they can live ie drift out of Shadowclan and get found by some loner/rouge/riverclanner.

Liekki
February 3rd, 2018, 06:41 PM
Name: Nightshadow
Appearance: All black with amber/yellow eyes
Personality: Cold, snarky, too trusting
Other: For the she-cat role 2018 Okapi

Casual Scribbles
February 4th, 2018, 08:49 AM
What does Brackenfern look like? 2018 Okapi

Mango
February 4th, 2018, 11:23 AM
What does Brackenfern look like? 2018 Okapi
Brackenfern has dark brown fur and Jaywater has black fur and a white underbelly and one white paw and nose.

Casual Scribbles
February 4th, 2018, 12:20 PM
Name: Swallowkit
Apperance: Swallowkit is dark brown with black paws and a black blaze on her nose. Her eyes are blue.
Personality: Swallowkit pretends to be pretty happy, but she has serious PTSD from being shoved into the river. She won't admit it unless she's pushed to it because she doesn't want pity. She will, however, confide in someone if she's really upset.
Other: I'm trying to decide between her becoming a rogue and becoming a RiverClan cat.
Role: One of the kits pushed in
2018 Okapi

Mango
February 7th, 2018, 07:28 AM
Name: Swallowkit
Apperance: Swallowkit is dark brown with black paws and a black blaze on her nose. Her eyes are blue.
Personality: Swallowkit pretends to be pretty happy, but she has serious PTSD from being shoved into the river. She won't admit it unless she's pushed to it because she doesn't want pity. She will, however, confide in someone if she's really upset.
Other: I'm trying to decide between her becoming a rogue and becoming a RiverClan cat.
Role: One of the kits pushed in
2018 Okapi
I’m fine with that!