PDA

View Full Version : Morningblue's mate finder

Charmer
February 3rd, 2018, 03:07 PM
I'd say it's about time I got this fellow settled down. Morningblue (https://charmerscharacters.weebly.com/morningblue.html) is a cold, stoic tom who enjoys battle more than anything else. He's calculating, strategic, and a bit ruthless. He's not an easy cat to get to know because he's not the most outgoing, more or less doing what he needs to for his clan almost like a robot. He's also hetero, so he'll only consider shecats. Let's find some love for this guy this Valentines day. And just for funzies:
Choosing date is February 14th

Form
Name (w/ link if possible):
Personality:
Why they's be a good match for Morningblue:

Fuzzy
February 3rd, 2018, 03:25 PM
Name: Deerfrost (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14243).
Appearance: Ginger brown molly with black tufts on her ear tips and tabby marks on her face, back, tail and legs along with brown highlights and a white chest, paws and throat. She also has golden brown eyes, a black noes and paw pads.
Personality: Quiet| Hardworking| Keeps to herself| Loyal| Bit protective| Thoughtful| Thinks things though| Snappy| Short tempered| Stubborn.
Why they'd be a good match for Morningblue?: Deerfrost herself doesn't spend much time with others and finds it confusing. She doesn't understand other cats and warriors at all making it hard for her to make friends. I believe, she would understand him and they may form a bound over time.
Charmer

Charmer
February 3rd, 2018, 08:01 PM
Bump

Charmer
February 4th, 2018, 02:23 PM
Bump again

Barnabas
February 4th, 2018, 02:31 PM
Name (w/ link if possible): Blossomflower
Appearance: http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110624190204/catsofclans/images/7/77/RealBlossomfall.jpg
Personality: Don't let Blossomflower's name fool you. She is a grump and she is very sly. She can be nice, but nobody hardly sees the light side of her. Blossomflower likes to go into battles just like Morningblue, but she isn't so ruthless enough to kill a cat. She will only kill if needed, but that is hardly ever.
Why they's be a good match for Morningblue: They are a little alike and Blossomflower really gets Morningblue. She would make sure to stick by him no matter what even if it meant staying with Morningblue even if he ever left his clan. Blossomflower will listen and agree with his decisions, but she will tell him off when she believes he shouldn't be making wrong desiscions.

Charmer
February 6th, 2018, 09:39 PM
I like what I'm seeing so far, but options never hurt anyone. Bump

Charmer
February 9th, 2018, 09:48 PM
Nuther bump

fresh
February 11th, 2018, 10:18 PM
i'm interested to see who jaystorm's sister-in-law will be ;3

Tundra
February 11th, 2018, 10:23 PM
Those moments when you wanna sign up but you know you shouldn’t because you already have Skyfeather with someone else.

MMMMMM

I shall watch anyway

Charmer
February 18th, 2018, 08:47 PM
Name (w/ link if possible): Blossomflower
Appearance: http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110624190204/catsofclans/images/7/77/RealBlossomfall.jpg
Personality: Don't let Blossomflower's name fool you. She is a grump and she is very sly. She can be nice, but nobody hardly sees the light side of her. Blossomflower likes to go into battles just like Morningblue, but she isn't so ruthless enough to kill a cat. She will only kill if needed, but that is hardly ever.
Why they's be a good match for Morningblue: They are a little alike and Blossomflower really gets Morningblue. She would make sure to stick by him no matter what even if it meant staying with Morningblue even if he ever left his clan. Blossomflower will listen and agree with his decisions, but she will tell him off when she believes he shouldn't be making wrong desiscions.

Hmmm, sounds like a good character. Accepted! I'd like to built the relationship from the ground up if you're up for that. But first, Morningblue is going to get swept down the river during the battle and have to make his way back home. So once all that's done, we can get rolling.

Barnabas
February 18th, 2018, 08:50 PM
Hmmm, sounds like a good character. Accepted! I'd like to built the relationship from the ground up if you're up for that. But first, Morningblue is going to get swept down the river during the battle and have to make his way back home. So once all that's done, we can get rolling.

sounds fine to me.