PDA

View Full Version : world of all fandoms and stuff

professionallyMeebo
February 3rd, 2018, 12:44 PM
hello! you can be any character from basically anything. you can be 2 characters! NO SHIPS (I died typing that)

you woke up from a strange dream to find yourself in a abounded village, confused you wonder around and find others just as confused as you are. will everyone band together to try to get back to their own world or leave the others in the dust and search for themselves?

character forum:
Name:
Age (if you don't know that's fine):
Appearance (would prefer links but if you can find any that's fine):
powers (if they have any):
weapons (if they have any):
race:
personality:
what their from:

professionallyMeebo
February 3rd, 2018, 08:22 PM
now, here are the 2 guys im ganna be

Name: Mikleo
Age (if you don't know that's fine): 18
Appearance (would prefer links but if you can find any that's fine):
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b2/26/fb/b226fbcf9b8af320f64ca29e8307d999.jpg
powers (if they have any): can control water (ice included), go invisible for a bit
weapons (if they have any): staff that he can summon out of THIN AIR and a magic bow that shoots water arrows and also he can make appear out of nowhere
race: seraph
personality: he is calm and collected but can get mad and flustered easily
what their from: Tales of Zestiria

Name: Blue (Link)
appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2f/69/a3/2f69a3a72874517a41a5f12de3d2a77c.jpg
Powers: none really
weapons: a toy hammer, and a magic sword called 'the four sword' that depending on the situation and how many 'force gems' he has can shoot 'rays of light'
Race: technically hes Hylian, but if you want to get technical hes a hylian like creature created by the four sword creaed as the personification of someones anger
Personality: hot-headed, aggressive, cold, mean, loyal, trusting, can be caring, will do anything to reach his end goal, actually really caring, and gets rally flustered after being complemented