PDA

View Full Version : Open Lightnings home

Wolvesregion
February 3rd, 2018, 08:56 AM
just hop in anybody (im in cave)

Lightning rested his paws feeling tired from walking all day.

itz.me.jessii
February 3rd, 2018, 09:01 AM
herro :slapfight:

Wolvesregion
February 3rd, 2018, 09:03 AM
herro :slapfight: lol les just rp friendo

Lightning was relaxed, he moved around now, his giant paws throwing up dust as he walked. he had his claws unsheathed and his teeth were bared. He was usally defensive.

itz.me.jessii
February 3rd, 2018, 09:05 AM
lol les just rp friendo

Lightning was relaxed, he moved around now, his giant paws throwing up dust as he walked. he had his claws unsheathed and his teeth were bared. He was usally defensive.

Lily spotted the large tomcat and crouched down, her grey fur bristling. Her green eyes rested on him and she prowled forwards, her tail lightly lashing on the ground. Lily froze in spot as she stepped on a stick. She went silent, crouching as low as she could.

Wolvesregion
February 3rd, 2018, 09:07 AM
Lily spotted the large tomcat and crouched down, her grey fur bristling. Her green eyes rested on him and she prowled forwards, her tail lightly lashing on the ground. Lily froze in spot as she stepped on a stick. She went silent, crouching as low as she could.
The tom snapped hi head around and sprayed a bush, marking his territory. "No more hiding." He said calmly, his body language calm. "Come out."

itz.me.jessii
February 3rd, 2018, 09:08 AM
The tom snapped hi head around and sprayed a bush, marking his territory. "No more hiding." He said calmly, his body language calm. "Come out."

The small rouge she-cat trembled under her fur, but stayed put. She needed to appear tough, not weak.

Wolvesregion
February 3rd, 2018, 09:10 AM
The small rouge she-cat trembled under her fur, but stayed put. She needed to appear tough, not weak.
The tom sighed. "I can smell you! Come out and no harm will come to you. As long as you don't attack." He growled, flicking his tail and another tom, pure black walked out of the cave and went one way. A pure white tom went the other way.

itz.me.jessii
February 3rd, 2018, 09:11 AM
The tom sighed. "I can smell you! Come out and no harm will come to you. As long as you don't attack." He growled, flicking his tail and another tom, pure black walked out of the cave and went one way. A pure white tom went the other way.

The small she-cat stood up and walked from the bushes, trembling slightly.

Wolvesregion
February 3rd, 2018, 09:14 AM
The small she-cat stood up and walked from the bushes, trembling slightly.
The other toms ran back to Lighting, standing on each side of him. "Good. Now, why are you in my territory?" He meowed, sitting down with a thump. "Night get some food." He commanded to the White tom. "Day get my herbs." He commanded to pure black tom, he looked back to the she-cat, his old white muzzle showing now. "You only have a moment to explain."

itz.me.jessii
February 3rd, 2018, 09:17 AM
The other toms ran back to Lighting, standing on each side of him. "Good. Now, why are you in my territory?" He meowed, sitting down with a thump. "Night get some food." He commanded to the White tom. "Day get my herbs." He commanded to pure black tom, he looked back to the she-cat, his old white muzzle showing now. "You only have a moment to explain."

Lily flicked her tail and pretended to not be scared. "I didn't know it was your territory." She snarled. Though she appeared tough, her eyes were round and full of fear.

Wolvesregion
February 3rd, 2018, 09:21 AM
Lily flicked her tail and pretended to not be scared. "I didn't know it was your territory." She snarled. Though she appeared tough, her eyes were round and full of fear.
"You dare snarl at someone in their own territory? When I was showing mercy by not killing you right now?" He stood up, towering over the she-cat. "Are you sure that's a good decision?" He snarled back, his voice deep and menacing. Day came back with his herbs. and Night dropped three rabbits behind Lightning. They sat back and watched, completely calm. "So you'll be leaving about now then?" He chewed up the herbs, and spat on onto his hind leg, licking in the herb.

itz.me.jessii
February 3rd, 2018, 09:23 AM
"You dare snarl at someone in their own territory? When I was showing mercy by not killing you right now?" He stood up, towering over the she-cat. "Are you sure that's a good decision?" He snarled back, his voice deep and menacing. Day came back with his herbs. and Night dropped three rabbits behind Lightning. They sat back and watched, completely calm. "So you'll be leaving about now then?" He chewed up the herbs, and spat on onto his hind leg, licking in the herb.

She gulped. "S-Sorry..." She backed up and dashed through the bushes to the cave. "Shine?" She whispered. The black she-cat padded to her friend. "Hello, Lily. How did hunting go?" Lily mumbled. "I almost got killed."

Wolvesregion
February 3rd, 2018, 09:26 AM
She gulped. "S-Sorry..." She backed up and dashed through the bushes to the cave. "Shine?" She whispered. The black she-cat padded to her friend. "Hello, Lily. How did hunting go?" Lily mumbled. "I almost got killed."
He laughed slightly, he and his friend each took a rabbit. The old tom wasabout to bite into one when he stopped. "Stay here." He ordered to his sons. He grabbed the rabbit and padded towards the she-cats scent. He found it and followed it, catching sight of the she-cat he threw the rabbit onto her, and raced way with out another word.

itz.me.jessii
February 3rd, 2018, 09:29 AM
Lily spun around the the rabbit landed on her paws.She picked it up and gave it to Shine. "Here, Shine. You can eat this, and give it to your kits as well. I'll go out and hunt again, I guess." Shine nodded gratefully and licked her sister's cheek. "Okay, Lily, be safe."

Wolvesregion
February 3rd, 2018, 09:36 AM
The tom ran back and started to eat a vole. He munched it and listened for any noise

itz.me.jessii
February 3rd, 2018, 02:22 PM
Lily padded out of the cave and walked to the stream. But, when she was walking to the stream, a large ginger cat pinned her down.

itz.me.jessii
February 4th, 2018, 10:57 AM
She yelped. "What the hell?" (This ginger cat is like a friend of urs i kinda have a plan)