PDA

View Full Version : BriarWing's Mate/Litter

CollapsingStars
February 3rd, 2018, 08:19 AM
|Briarwing is a heavily pregnant, sleek furred black-tabby she-cat with brilliant yellow eyes, her underbelly is a white/light gray color| (I am new to this so bare with me please)

Briarwing is in need of a mate and kittens for her litter, currently she is fostering one of my characters, named Sparrowkit, Briarwing is also one of my characters. (No intention of stealing names) It is fine if she doesn't have a mate, I just need kits for her litter. Please tell me your character's name and any birth defects/phobia's\ etc. Kit three will be thought to be the strongest. The pelt color for the kit is needed, but you can use your own pelt color of choice.

Mate: Stormhaze RosePelt145

Kit one : Icekit Radler
Kit two: Breezekit Lefty the bear
Kit Three: Hazlekit FeatherKit131
Foster kit: Sparrowkit TiredSmolFox

Radler
February 4th, 2018, 02:44 AM
TiredSmolFox

I would like to create Icekit (https://radlers.weebly.com/icekit.html), as I would love to have a Riverclan kit sometime soon. Her page and personality are still kind of a work in progress, but this is me atleast saying I'm interested, and I'll let you know when I've completed her personality. If she does get accepted, do you have a date in mind when you will have the birth? As in sometimes this month or later on? And do you have a character page for Briarwing yet?

CollapsingStars
February 4th, 2018, 08:35 AM
TiredSmolFox

I would like to create Icekit (https://radlers.weebly.com/icekit.html), as I would love to have a Riverclan kit sometime soon. Her page and personality are still kind of a work in progress, but this is me atleast saying I'm interested, and I'll let you know when I've completed her personality. If she does get accepted, do you have a date in mind when you will have the birth? As in sometimes this month or later on? And do you have a character page for Briarwing yet?
Accepted!
I will soon have a page for Briarwing I don't know when it'll be made, but soon at least. Currently I don't have a date in mind on when she'll give birth, though we could come up on a date if wanted. Honestly if no one else asks to be her kit, it would work, but who knows.

Barnabas
February 4th, 2018, 12:58 PM
{Name}
Breezekit
{Gender}
She-cat
{Age}
0 moons
{Looks}
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/56/90/cc/5690cc81573619a5326032249b060758--grey-tabby-kittens-cute-kittens.jpg
{Personality}
Caring | Adventurous | Troubled | Edgy | A bit shy
{Birth Defect}
He can hear only in one ear
{Mention}
TiredSmolFox.

CollapsingStars
February 4th, 2018, 01:15 PM
|Briarwing is a heavily pregnant, sleek furred black-tabby she-cat with brilliant yellow eyes, her underbelly is a white/light gray color| (I am new to this so bare with me please)

Briarwing is in need of a mate and kittens for her litter, currently she is fostering one of my characters, named Sparrowkit, Briarwing is also one of my characters. (No intention of stealing names) It is fine if she doesn't have a mate, I just need kits for her litter. Please tell me your character's name and any birth defects/phobia's\ etc. Kit three will be thought to be the strongest. The pelt color for the kit is needed, but you can use your own pelt color of choice.

Mate: StormHaze |Rosepelt145|

Kit one : Icekit |Radler57|
Kit two: Breezekit |Megan|
Kit Three: OPEN
Foster kit: Sparrowkit |TiredSmolFox|

Megan, Breezekit is accepted!

Radler
February 5th, 2018, 04:26 AM
TiredSmolFox I finished Icekit's (https://radlers.weebly.com/icekit.html) personality if you want to review/accept/decline it!

CollapsingStars
February 5th, 2018, 05:12 AM
TiredSmolFox I finished Icekit's (https://radlers.weebly.com/icekit.html) personality if you want to review/accept/decline it!
Cool! RosePelt145’s Stormhaze is the mate to Briarwing.

Radler
February 5th, 2018, 05:21 AM
Sweet, I'll add him to her bio. This is starting to resemble a family now hehe I love it. TiredSmolFox

FeatherKit131
February 16th, 2018, 07:02 PM
Megan, Breezekit is accepted!

I have Hazlekit, she's a dark brown kit with violet eyes. If you still have open spots id love to have her in it. Pictures attached

I am new to this as well and would love to have a kit in river clan

CollapsingStars
February 17th, 2018, 07:07 AM
I have Hazlekit, she's a dark brown kit with violet eyes. If you still have open spots id love to have her in it. Pictures attached

I am new to this as well and would love to have a kit in river clan

Accepted!

Radler
February 17th, 2018, 07:43 AM
Accepted!

Do you have any plans for the birth? Is it going to after the gathering? Are you going to RP it or are we just gonna be like "pop, kits now exist"

CollapsingStars
February 17th, 2018, 08:01 AM
Do you have any plans for the birth? Is it going to after the gathering? Are you going to RP it or are we just gonna be like "pop, kits now exist"

Not too sure, I'm probably going to roleplay it. It very well can happen now if you want, though it might take a few minutes 'cause i'm updating some things.