PDA

View Full Version : ThornClan and VioletClan

~Breadsticks~
November 27th, 2016, 06:10 PM
Thornclan Ranks:
Leader
The leader is often ruthless and does not tolerate anything other than something to help the clan.
Deputy
The deputy isn't as ruthless as the leader but they will not tolerate disrespect towards the leader or them self.
Warriors
The warriors of Thornclan are true fighters and will do anything to protect their clan.
Medicine Cat
The medicine cat is often disrespected and many cats don't want to see them unless they have too.
Queens
Queens are almost respected as much as the leader. The whole clan knows that the queens are what builds the clan and they would never say anything against them.
Apprentices
Apprentices start at 4 moons but continue to sleep in the nursery until they are 6 moons.
Kits
Kits are chosen to be Fighters, Scouts, or Hunters, but they are all considered Warriors.
Elders
Elders are disrespected as the clan thinks they are useless in their old age.
VioletClan Ranks:
Leader
The leader of Violetclan cares about her clan more than herself and always makes sure that their clanmates are alright.
Deputy
The deputy helps the leader with anything and always makes sure that every cat is taken care of.
Medicine Cat
The medicine cat is highly respected and many cats help them with anything they need.
Warriors
Warriors are kind and almost never want to fight over anything.
Queens
Queens are respected and cared for by apprentices.
Kits
Kits start training at 6 moons and they get a mentor that they work well with.
Apprentices
Apprentices are asked if they agree with the mentor they got but it is done in private as the clan doesn't want to upset any cat.
Elders
Elders are taken care of and get the best prey along with the queens.

Form
Name:
Looks:
Personality(can be tbrp):
What clan:
Love interest:
Family:
Other:
Questions:

My Forms
Name: Ashstar // Petaldrop
Looks: http://netstorage.discovery.com/feeds/brightcove/asset-stills/apl/130133638148913155301401197_Nebelung.jpg // http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/tonkaholics/ocibengal0932charlie.jpg
Personality(can be tbrp): Both TBRP
What clan: Thornclan // Violetclan
Love interest: Open // N/A
Family: Both Open
Other: N/A
Questions: N/A

There isn't a limit on how many cats you can have, just make sure you can keep track of them.

aleka!
November 27th, 2016, 07:30 PM
Name: Ferntail
Looks: a dark gray, with a tabby striped tail
Personality(can be tbrp): TBRP'ed
What clan: VioletClan
Love interest: open
Family: open for requests
Other: None
Questions: None

Name: Dewpaw (Dewsplotch)
Looks: a slim calico, with a white flash on her forehead. Green sparkling eyes with sea green rings around the pupils.
What clan: ThornClan
Family: Open for requests

~Breadsticks~
November 27th, 2016, 09:41 PM
(Accepted)
Name: Gorsepaw(Gorsefur) // Tigerkit(Tigerstripe) // Ratpaw(Ratbite) // Lionswipe // Ravenwing // Silverkit(Silvergaze)
Age: 7 moons // 3 moons // 7 moons // 19 moons // 26 moons // 3 moons
Rank: Apprentice // Kit // Apprentice // Warrior // Queen // Kit
Looks: http://pictures-of-cats.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/pretty-cat-1-850x872.jpg // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/ac/45/6e/ac456ec3287c59488ab9c935edb194b1.jpg // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8f/b2/82/8fb282e42dfa7322559896ead50abb17.jpg //
https://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/photo.goodreads.com/hostedimages/1440670615i/16008668._SY540_.jpg // http://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/compressed.photo.goodreads.com/hostedimages/1379784090i/453501._SY540_.jpg // http://www.toygers.com/images/warlinek.jpg (with silver colored eyes)
Personality(can be tbrp): All tbrp
What clan: Thornclan // Thornclan // Thornclan // Violetclan // Thornclan // Thornclan
Love interest: All open
Family: All open (Ravenwing is the kits mother, she is open to 1-2 more kits if you want to apply)

~Breadsticks~
November 27th, 2016, 09:45 PM
Name: Ferntail
Looks: a dark gray, with a tabby striped tail
What clan: VioletClan
Family: open for requests

Name: Dewpaw (Dewsplotch)
Looks: a slim calico, with a white flash on her forehead. Green sparkling eyes with sea green rings around the pupils.
Family: Open for requests
Gorsepaw and Dewpaw?

aleka!
November 27th, 2016, 11:26 PM
Gorsepaw and Dewpaw?
Let's do it!

Strobelight
November 27th, 2016, 11:58 PM
Well,time to join another to join another rp!
Name:Buzzleaf
Appearance:Dark Brown with white stripes
Personality:Charming,Agreeable,Likes kind cats
Love interest:Open(Love me)
Family:You wish!
Other:None
Questions:none

~Breadsticks~
November 28th, 2016, 12:16 AM
Well,time to join another to join another rp!
Name:Buzzleaf
Appearance:Dark Brown with white stripes
Personality:Charming,Agreeable,Likes kind cats
Love interest:Open(Love me)
Family:You wish!
Other:None
Questions:none
What clan is he in? Other than that, accepted
@Aleka Cool

Strobelight
November 28th, 2016, 12:18 AM
What clan is he in? Other than that, accepted
@Aleka Cool
Probably violetclan

~Breadsticks~
November 28th, 2016, 12:22 AM
Probably violetclan
Ok

Strobelight
November 28th, 2016, 12:33 AM
Are we starting now or....?

dino.
November 28th, 2016, 11:03 AM
Thornclan Ranks:
Leader
The leader is often ruthless and does not tolerate anything other than something to help the clan.
Deputy
The deputy isn't as ruthless as the leader but they will not tolerate disrespect towards the leader or them self.
Warriors
The warriors of Thornclan are true fighters and will do anything to protect their clan.
Medicine Cat
The medicine cat is often disrespected and many cats don't want to see them unless they have too.
Queens
Queens are almost respected as much as the leader. The whole clan knows that the queens are what builds the clan and they would never say anything against them.
Apprentices
Apprentices start at 4 moons but continue to sleep in the nursery until they are 6 moons.
Kits
Kits are chosen to be Fighters, Scouts, or Hunters, but they are all considered Warriors.
Elders
VioletClan Ranks:
Leader
The leader of Violetclan cares about her clan more than herself and always makes sure that their clanmates are alright.
Deputy
The deputy helps the leader with anything and always makes sure that every cat is taken care of.
Medicine Cat
The medicine cat is highly respected and many cats help them with anything they need.
Warriors
Queens
Kits
Apprentices
Apprentices are asked if they agree with the mentor they got but it is done in private as the clan doesn't want to upset any cat.
Elders

Form
Name:
Looks:
What clan:
Love interest:
Family:
Other:
Questions:

My Forms
Looks: http://netstorage.discovery.com/feeds/brightcove/asset-stills/apl/130133638148913155301401197_Nebelung.jpg // http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/tonkaholics/ocibengal0932charlie.jpg

ThornClan
Leader: Ashstar
Deputy: Open
Warriors:
Apprentices: Dewpaw, Gorsepaw, Ratpaw
Medicine Cat: Open
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Open
Queens: Ravenwing
Kits: Tigerkit // Silverkit
Elders: Open

VioletClan
Leader: Open
Warriors: Ferntail, Lionswipe
Apprentices: Open
Medicine Cat: Petaldrop
Queens: Open
Kits: Open

There isn't a limit on how many cats you can have, just make sure you can keep track of them.
Name: Beetail
Looks: ginger tabby with black stripes and a particularly striped tail, green eyes
Personality: Quiet, outspoken, gentle
What Clan: Thornclan
Love interest: N/A
Family: open
Other: She trained as a warrior before she noticed her interest in herbs and her gift for healing.
Questions: no

Momotaro
November 28th, 2016, 11:40 AM
Thornclan Ranks:
Leader
Deputy
Warriors
Medicine Cat
Queens
Apprentices
Kits
Elders
VioletClan Ranks:
Leader
Deputy
Medicine Cat
Warriors
Queens
Kits
Apprentices
Elders

Form
Name:
Looks:
What clan:
Love interest:
Family:
Other:
Questions:

My Forms

ThornClan
Leader: Ashstar
Warriors:
Apprentices: Dewpaw, Gorsepaw, Ratpaw
Medicine Cat: Open
Queens: Ravenwing
Kits: Tigerkit // Silverkit

VioletClan
Leader: Open
Warriors: Ferntail, Lionswipe
Apprentices: Open
Medicine Cat: Petaldrop
Queens: Open
Kits: Open

Name: Tanglemint
Looks: He's a silvery brown cat with white toes and muzzle. He also has a white tail tip. His eyes are a deep sparkling blue and he's about the size of an apprentice.
Personality(can be tbrp):TBRP
What clan: Thornclan
Love interest: Forbidden one open, if TheBread is ok with it.
Family: N/A
Questions: Same warrior code?

~Breadsticks~
November 28th, 2016, 12:16 PM
Strobelight We'll wait for another form or two before we start
Turtlestar Accepted
Maplefall Accepted, forbidden is fine

dino.
November 28th, 2016, 12:21 PM
Turtlestar Accepted
Yay ok!

Strobelight
November 28th, 2016, 12:23 PM
Noted
Wait,I wanna try doing two cats if it's okay?
Name:Bluenose
Appearance:Silver with darker stripes
Personality:Tbrp
Clan:Violetclan
Love interest:(Decided to give Buzzleaf a mate)Buzzleaf
Family:Buzzleaf
No others or questions

Momotaro
November 28th, 2016, 01:37 PM
Turtlestar Accepted

(Wait, me and turtlestar both asked for med cat and we are in the same clan, who will be med cat.)

~Breadsticks~
November 28th, 2016, 01:49 PM
Strobelight Accepted
Maplefall Turtlestar Well, Turtlestar posted first so Beetail will be the medicine cat

Momotaro
November 28th, 2016, 01:58 PM
Strobelight Accepted
Maplefall Turtlestar Well, Turtlestar posted first so Beetail will be the medicine cat

Could I be the apprentice then? I will change the age so it makes sense.

~Breadsticks~
November 28th, 2016, 02:01 PM
Could I be the apprentice then? I will change the age so it makes sense.
Of course

dino.
November 28th, 2016, 02:08 PM
Turtlestar Accepted
When do we start?

~Breadsticks~
November 28th, 2016, 02:23 PM
When do we start?
(We can start now)
Ashstar laid on the large rock, she was just next to a small tunnel in the rock that lead to her den. She gave a content sigh and watch her clan, smirking. The leader was proud to call this her clan, well, she was proud to call most of it her clan.
Ravenwing sat just outside the nursery, watching her kits like a hawk. The queen's claws were dug into the sandy patch just outside the nursery. Her ears flicked away a fly as she shuffled her paws, trying to decided if she should call the kits back or let them play. I'll loose them to training.. She thought sourly, shooting a glare in Ashstar's direction.
Silverkit was pinning her smaller sister Tigerkit before she was knocked off by a kick to her stomach. She snarled and tackled Tigerkit, eyes narrowed, "Fine. You win I guess." She spat, turning and stomping over to her mother.
Tigerkit followed her sister, looking to her mother for approval. She scrunched her nose as she reached her mother, hoping to be noticed. After a few moments she gave up and sat by Ravenwing, watching the other cats, her gaze darting back and forth between the different cats.
Gorsepaw padded out of the apprentice den, growling as the vines slid over his back. He whipped around as he heard laughter from inside the den. The tom shoved his way back into the den, "You try it Ratpaw!" He yelped as the vines got caught on his paw.
Ratpaw laughed even more and went to free his brother, "What would Ashstar say about this?" He snickered, a small grin replacing his smile.

Petaldrop sat outside the medicine cat den, smiling as she watched the cats of Violetclan, going about their daily business.
Lionswipe sat by Petaldrop, his eyes bright as he watched the clan with her.

dino.
November 28th, 2016, 02:33 PM
(We can start now)
Ashstar laid on the large rock, she was just next to a small tunnel in the rock that lead to her den. She gave a content sigh and watch her clan, smirking. The leader was proud to call this her clan, well, she was proud to call most of it her clan.
Ravenwing sat just outside the nursery, watching her kits like a hawk. The queen's claws were dug into the sandy patch just outside the nursery. Her ears flicked away a fly as she shuffled her paws, trying to decided if she should call the kits back or let them play. I'll loose them to training.. She thought sourly, shooting a glare in Ashstar's direction.
Silverkit was pinning her smaller sister Tigerkit before she was knocked off by a kick to her stomach. She snarled and tackled Tigerkit, eyes narrowed, "Fine. You win I guess." She spat, turning and stomping over to her mother.
Tigerkit followed her sister, looking to her mother for approval. She scrunched her nose as she reached her mother, hoping to be noticed. After a few moments she gave up and sat by Ravenwing, watching the other cats, her gaze darting back and forth between the different cats.
Gorsepaw padded out of the apprentice den, growling as the vines slid over his back. He whipped around as he heard laughter from inside the den. The tom shoved his way back into the den, "You try it Ratpaw!" He yelped as the vines got caught on his paw.
Ratpaw laughed even more and went to free his brother, "What would Ashstar say about this?" He snickered, a small grin replacing his smile.

Petaldrop sat outside the medicine cat den, smiling as she watched the cats of Violetclan, going about their daily business.
Lionswipe sat by Petaldrop, his eyes bright as he watched the clan with her.
Beetail saw Silverkit get kicked and raced over to her. "Are you ok?" the medicine cat breathed, worried that the kit had been injured.

~Breadsticks~
November 28th, 2016, 03:03 PM
Beetail saw Silverkit get kicked and raced over to her. "Are you ok?" the medicine cat breathed, worried that the kit had been injured.
Silverkit turned to her and nodded, "I'm alright Beetail... But I'm not allowed to talk to you." The kit said, shuffling her paws.
Tigerkit bounced over smiling, "Hi Beetail!" She purred, her fur fluffed up as her smile grew wider.
Ravenwing glared at the medicine cat, her ears flat against her head. The queen still sat though, getting a little worried about Silverkit.

dino.
November 28th, 2016, 03:08 PM
Silverkit turned to her and nodded, "I'm alright Beetail... But I'm not allowed to talk to you." The kit said, shuffling her paws.
Tigerkit bounced over smiling, "Hi Beetail!" She purred, her fur fluffed up as her smile grew wider.
Ravenwing glared at the medicine cat, her ears flat against her head. The queen still sat though, getting a little worried about Silverkit.
Beetail glanced nervously at Ravenwing but purred at Tigerkit. "Hello Tigerkit," she said. "I hope you're getting along with Silverkit?"

~Breadsticks~
November 28th, 2016, 03:12 PM
Beetail glanced nervously at Ravenwing but purred at Tigerkit. "Hello Tigerkit," she said. "I hope you're getting along with Silverkit?"
Ravenwing stood and walked over, "Silverkit, were you going to mention your cough to Beetail?" She purred smoothly, her gaze fixed on her two kits.
Silverkit glanced over at her mother then back to Beetail, "I have a cough." She grumbled, just loud enough for the medicine cat to hear.
Tigerkit nodded, "We've been getting along.."

dino.
November 28th, 2016, 03:15 PM
Ravenwing stood and walked over, "Silverkit, were you going to mention your cough to Beetail?" She purred smoothly, her gaze fixed on her two kits.
Silverkit glanced over at her mother then back to Beetail, "I have a cough." She grumbled, just loud enough for the medicine cat to hear.
Tigerkit nodded, "We've been getting along.."
Beetail blinked and then put her tail tip on Silverkit's tail for a moment before lifting it. "How bad is it?" she asked Ravenwing. "Is her nose dry or her ears hot? Do you have a fever?" She asked Silverkit the last one.

aleka!
November 28th, 2016, 03:47 PM
Ferntail stretched, opening his mouth and letting out a yawn. Claws sliding out their sheaths, the tom lashed his tabby tail once before sheathing them again. Ear flicking, he glanced around. He was just outside the warrior's den.
Dewpaw opened her eyes. Grunting, she slid out her nest. Sitting near her nest, she washed herself quickly, making herself look at least presentable of course, she being only five moons, she still had a nest in the nursery.

~Breadsticks~
November 28th, 2016, 04:19 PM
Beetail blinked and then put her tail tip on Silverkit's tail for a moment before lifting it. "How bad is it?" she asked Ravenwing. "Is her nose dry or her ears hot? Do you have a fever?" She asked Silverkit the last one.
"It's not that bad, she only got it yesterday." Ravenwing told her, "Her nose was dry earlier but it seems to have gotten better, and her ears don't seem too hot."
Silverkit shrugged, "I might.. I wasn't able to sleep last night and I was too hot.."
Gorsepaw padded out of the apprentice den and called, "Hey Dewpaw!"
Ratpaw bumped Gorsepaw with a shoulder, smirking, "You trying to steal my girl huh Gorsepaw?"
Aleka ☁️

dino.
November 28th, 2016, 04:53 PM
"It's not that bad, she only got it yesterday." Ravenwing told her, "Her nose was dry earlier but it seems to have gotten better, and her ears don't seem too hot."
Silverkit shrugged, "I might.. I wasn't able to sleep last night and I was too hot.."
Ratpaw bumped Gorsepaw with a shoulder, smirking, "You trying to steal my girl huh Gorsepaw?"
Aleka ☁️
"Ok. Even so, come into my den for some tansy and that'll clear it up." Beetail guided Silverkit into the medicine den and set some tansy down in front of her. "Eat these."

aleka!
November 28th, 2016, 04:56 PM
Aleka ☁️
Dewpaw's ears twitched with amusement. "Hah hah, very funny..." She said, with a slightly tone of sarcasm in her voice. She padded toward them, her tail kinked over her back.

Spinny
November 28th, 2016, 05:03 PM
Name: Brierstorm
Looks: (Brown with a darker face and yellow eyes) http://streamclanwarriorsrp.webs.com/brown%20cat.jpg (http://streamclanwarriorsrp.webs.com/brown%20cat.jpg)

Love interest: Open ;3
Family: Only kit (no siblings), Mother died while giving birth to him, and father became a kittypet
Other: He is a skilled hunter and his favorite prey is shrews :3
Questions: What is your favorite color?

~Breadsticks~
November 28th, 2016, 06:26 PM
(@Spinny accepted)
"I am pretty funny aren't I?" Ratpaw purred smoothly, giving Gorsepaw a sharp glare before turning back to Dewpaw with a small smile.
Gorsepaw laughed, "Sure you are Ratpaw."
Silverkit followed Beetail over and looked at the leaves in confusion but ate them anyway, shrugging, "They don't taste that bad."

~Vixen~
November 28th, 2016, 06:43 PM
Name: Colorstar
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1c/fd/43/1cfd431c522c570ed776a897628ede39.jpg
Personality(can be tbrp): TBRP
What clan: Violetclan
Love interest: OPEN
Other: SHE SOUNDS LIKE ME sorta the fact that she puts her clan first anyway
Questions: DO YOU HAVE A NOSE if you dont then you are voltomore THE EVIL

~Breadsticks~
November 28th, 2016, 07:03 PM
Name: Colorstar
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1c/fd/43/1cfd431c522c570ed776a897628ede39.jpg
Personality(can be tbrp): TBRP
What clan: Violetclan
Love interest: OPEN
Other: SHE SOUNDS LIKE ME sorta the fact that she puts her clan first anyway
Questions: DO YOU HAVE A NOSE if you dont then you are voltomore THE EVIL
Accepted)

aleka!
November 28th, 2016, 07:05 PM
(@Spinny accepted, Brierstorm and Ashstar could be mates?)
"I am pretty funny aren't I?" Ratpaw purred smoothly, giving Gorsepaw a sharp glare before turning back to Dewpaw with a small smile.
Silverkit followed Beetail over and looked at the leaves in confusion but ate them anyway, shrugging, "They don't taste that bad."
Her whiskers twitched in amusement.
"Best humor I've even seen." She said, snorting softly. "So, whatcha wanna do?" Dewpaw asked, raising her tail.
(I just noticed that they have like, no mentors XD)

~Breadsticks~
November 28th, 2016, 07:15 PM
Her whiskers twitched in amusement.
"Best humor I've even seen." She said, snorting softly. "So, whatcha wanna do?" Dewpaw asked, raising her tail.
(I just noticed that they have like, no mentors XD)
(In Thornclan, apprentices train themselves. *thick Russian accent*)
Gorsepaw shrugged, "Not sure, want to go to the lake?"
Ratpaw gave a small nod, "Sure, you cool with that Dewpaw?"

aleka!
November 28th, 2016, 08:39 PM
(In Thornclan, apprentices train themselves. *thick Russian accent*)
Gorsepaw shrugged, "Not sure, want to go to the lake?"
Ratpaw gave a small nod, "Sure, you cool with that Dewpaw?"
Oh, did you put that in the intro? I may of missed it OwO)
"That's fine with me. I could do with some stretching." Dewpaw licked her paw, placing it down on the ground.

~Breadsticks~
November 28th, 2016, 08:44 PM
Oh, did you put that in the intro? I may of missed it OwO)
"That's fine with me. I could do with some stretching." Dewpaw licked her paw, placing it down on the ground.
Nah, just made it up on the spot)
Ratpaw nodded, "Let's go then."
Gorsepaw smirked at Ratpaw as the group left the camp.

aleka!
November 28th, 2016, 08:50 PM
Nah, just made it up on the spot)
Ratpaw nodded, "Let's go then."
Gorsepaw smirked at Ratpaw as the group left the camp.
What is the geography of both clan territories?)
Dewpaw rolled her eyes at the two young toms, in a good-tempered way of course.

Strobelight
November 28th, 2016, 08:58 PM
Buzzleaf woke,it was almost sunhigh,"Darn it" he muttered,He wanted to go for a patrol,He slept in too much."Ashstar?Is there a patrol I can go on?"

~Breadsticks~
November 28th, 2016, 09:59 PM
What is the geography of both clan territories?)
Dewpaw rolled her eyes at the two young toms, in a good-tempered way of course.(Once I get off mobile I'll put it in the first post, Thornclan will probably be foresty-ish and Violetclan will be probably be fields and stuff)
Gorsepaw lead the way, his head high. The group made it down to the lake and the tom smiled.
Ratpaw grinned, "I haven't been here for so long.."
Ashstar sat up and looked over at him, "Not right now but you can go on the next patrol."

Strobelight
November 29th, 2016, 12:55 AM
"Okay,sure" Buzzleaf headed towards the nursery,"Bluenose?" He called,his kits were coming in 2 weeks (irl) "Come in" she replied,"Hi Bluenose,are you okay?Have you eaten?Did you sleep well?" He fussed over her,"Am not an elder yet!"Bluenose meowed ,"You think we're ready to be parents?" She asked "O-of course!" He stammered,He laid down beside her and groomed her."We'll do fine" he assured."I'll be here"

Momotaro
November 29th, 2016, 01:32 AM
Tanglemint carefully sort his herbs into piles, he frowned when he noticed there wasn't enough marigold. He got up and sped through the forest, looking for the plant.

Strobelight
November 29th, 2016, 02:16 AM
"I have to go." Buzzleaf meowed "Bye" Bluenose sighed.Buzzleaf was looking for a patrol on go on .

dino.
November 29th, 2016, 05:30 AM
(@Spinny accepted, Brierstorm and Ashstar could be mates?)
"That's good, because when you're a warrior you are going to need to eat a lot more," Beetail told the kit matter-of-factly. "Now, go back to your mother and I'll bring some honey for you and Tigerkit, ok?" Beetail's eyes glittered as she thought about the honey.

~Breadsticks~
November 29th, 2016, 11:15 AM
"That's good, because when you're a warrior you are going to need to eat a lot more," Beetail told the kit matter-of-factly. "Now, go back to your mother and I'll bring some honey for you and Tigerkit, ok?" Beetail's eyes glittered as she thought about the honey.
"Ooh" Silverkit purred and bounced back over to her mother.
Tigerkit stretched and laid beside her mother, giving a small yawn.
Ravenwing looked over at Silverkit and gave a smile.

dino.
November 29th, 2016, 11:44 AM
"Ooh" Silverkit purred and bounced back over to her mother.
Tigerkit stretched and laid beside her mother, giving a small yawn.
Ravenwing looked over at Silverkit and gave a smile.
Beetail grabbed a honey comb and brought it over to the nursery. "Here you go," she purred, setting it down.

~Breadsticks~
November 29th, 2016, 11:51 AM
Beetail grabbed a honey comb and brought it over to the nursery. "Here you go," she purred, setting it down.
Tigerkit bounced forward and smiled, "Thanks Beetail!"
Silverkit followed her sister, a wide smile on her face, "Yea, thanks Beetail!"
Ravenwing gave Beetail a nod, "Thank you." She said, flicking her tail in Silverkit's direction.

wren
November 29th, 2016, 12:02 PM
Can I stil join? }

dino.
November 29th, 2016, 12:25 PM
Tigerkit bounced forward and smiled, "Thanks Beetail!"
Silverkit followed her sister, a wide smile on her face, "Yea, thanks Beetail!"
Ravenwing gave Beetail a nod, "Thank you." She said, flicking her tail in Silverkit's direction.
Beetail nodded to the queen and then said to the kits, "Be good for your mother, ok? Then maybe some time else I'll bring you some more honey." Flicking her tail good bye she padded back into her den to sort her herbs.

Momotaro
November 29th, 2016, 12:30 PM
Beetail nodded to the queen and then said to the kits, "Be good for your mother, ok? Then maybe some time else I'll bring you some more honey." Flicking her tail good bye she padded back into her den to sort her herbs.

Tanglemint laughed, "Beetail, if you keep treating them like this they'll be as spoiled as a kittypet! But atleast they'll behave around you, not sure im as lucky. When they get injuries as apprentices they'll have to see me first and all they will do is mew for you." He chuckled.

dino.
November 29th, 2016, 12:52 PM
Tanglemint laughed, "Beetail, if you keep treating them like this they'll be as spoiled as a kittypet! But atleast they'll behave around you, not sure im as lucky. When they get injuries as apprentices they'll have to see me first and all they will do is mew for you." He chuckled.
Beetail laughed. "Yes well when you're the medicine cat they'll have no choice but to come to you! And between you and me it helps to get on their good side," she added in a whisper.

~Breadsticks~
November 29th, 2016, 12:56 PM
Ravenwing picked up the honeycomb and brought it into the nursery, flicking her tail as her two kits followed behind.

Momotaro
November 29th, 2016, 01:00 PM
Beetail laughed. "Yes well when you're the medicine cat they'll have no choice but to come to you! And between you and me it helps to get on their good side," she added in a whisper.

Tanglemint set down some marigold, "ahh connections, the route of all power knowledge and respect, sadly we have no respect because of ash- ooooooooh, So that's what your getting at."

dino.
November 29th, 2016, 01:19 PM
Tanglemint set down some marigold, "ahh connections, the route of all power knowledge and respect, sadly we have no respect because of ash- ooooooooh, So that's what your getting at."
Beetail grinned. "Yep!" She scooped up the marigold and put it into the cleft.

Frostfall
November 29th, 2016, 01:51 PM
Name: Beartooth
Looks: Handsome, large brown tom with long claws and yellowed fangs and scar across left eye.
Personality: Brave, great fighter, can get a little mean but not to those he is close to.
Love interest: Ashstar?
Family:none
Other:Loves battle.
Questions: Read love interest. TheBread

~Breadsticks~
November 29th, 2016, 02:09 PM
Name: Beartooth
Looks: Handsome, large brown tom with long claws and yellowed fangs and scar across left eye.
Personality: Brave, great fighter, can get a little mean but not to those he is close to.
Love interest: Ashstar?
Other:Loves battle.
Questions: Read love interest. TheBread
(Accepted, Wolf yes we're still accepting)

Frostfall
November 29th, 2016, 02:12 PM
(Accepted, Wolf yes we're still accepting)
Thanks for accepting!:D

Strobelight
November 29th, 2016, 10:22 PM
"Okay,then,solo mission it is" Buzzleaf padded off towards the trees,He smelled a mouse he looked for it and found it chewing on a nut,He crept up on it and pounced,killing it with a bite to the neck.He continued hunting and went back with a rabbit,three mice and a squirrel.

CinnamonCookie
November 30th, 2016, 03:27 AM
Name: Jaggedclaw
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b0/06/4d/b0064d4c813c3cbd576a01e7cb8b22f9.jpg
Personality: Harsh, mean, will harm if the disrespected get too close (is that ok?) mostly cares for self
Love interest: Open
Other: nope
Questions: nope

~Breadsticks~
November 30th, 2016, 11:39 AM
Name: Jaggedclaw
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b0/06/4d/b0064d4c813c3cbd576a01e7cb8b22f9.jpg
Personality: Harsh, mean, will harm if the disrespected get too close (is that ok?) mostly cares for self
Love interest: Open
Other: nope
Questions: nope
(Accepted and yeah that's ok)

CinnamonCookie
November 30th, 2016, 05:41 PM
Yay thx!

~Vixen~
November 30th, 2016, 06:20 PM
Colort=star woke panting

CinnamonCookie