PDA

View Full Version : The Island

Wolvesregion
February 2nd, 2018, 11:22 AM
Her story: I wanted to go the the beach. Short story there. No, fine, I had for months a longing to go to the beach. It tugged at me, so I decided that when summer came I would. I decided on going on the first day of summer, but I didn't want to go to a beach in a public or mildly secluded area. I wanted to go the a untouched beach. A few days before I had done some research, I found out there was an unnamed island, far of the coast. I sailed there in a boat my friends let me borrow. I never knew I wouldn't be able to return it. For two reasons, one, because I got stranded like an idiot with no plan, two, it was crushed between the jaws of a dinosaur. Yep. You heard me. Dinosaur. It scared the living soul out of me. I have adapted now. All alone off the grid. Please someone I don't want to be alone anymore.

Welcome to The Island. To be a part of this roleplay please fill out the forms below.

Person:
Name
appearance
Other
Questions

Dinosaur:
Appearance
Questions

Cali
Female
5 12"
Tan sun-touched skin, she has pale green eyes and long brown hair.
Nope
Nope
Broken Madness RosePelt145 Alicewolfheart

|+sari+|
February 2nd, 2018, 12:05 PM
Her story: I wanted to go the the beach. Short story there. No, fine, I had for months a longing to go to the beach. It tugged at me, so I decided that when summer came I would. I decided on going on the first day of summer, but I didn't want to go to a beach in a public or mildly secluded area. I wanted to go the a untouched beach. A few days before I had done some research, I found out there was an unnamed island, far of the coast. I sailed there in a boat my friends let me borrow. I never knew I wouldn't be able to return it. For two reasons, one, because I got stranded like an idiot with no plan, two, it was crushed between the jaws of a dinosaur. Yep. You heard me. Dinosaur. It scared the living soul out of me. I have adapted now. All alone off the grid. Please someone I don't want to be alone anymore.

Welcome to The Island. To be a part of this roleplay please fill out the forms below.

Person:
Name
appearance
Other
Questions

Dinosaur:
Appearance
Questions

Cali
Female
5 12"
Nope
Nope
Broken Madness RosePelt145 NightWarrior4Life
Name: Luna
Appearance: dark tanned skin. Very dark blue eyes. Long straight raven.black hair that reaches her waist. Wears a form fitting black spaghetti strap tank and blue jean short shorts. Usually walks around barefoot.
Other: a survivalist and natural leader
Questions: can she be the leader of the group?

Name: Eric
Appearance: tall. Has black hair that falls over his eyes. Dark green eyes. Lightly tanned skin. Wears graphic tees and skinny jeans. Nike tennis shoes.
Other: he is a notorious flirt.
Questions: can Eric be a potential love interest for Cali?

Name: Violet
Appearance: light purple eyes. Long waist length white hair with purple streaks. Pale skin. Wears a white dress with purple leggings. White sandals.
Other: shy and quiet, she has always been the outcast, despite her beautiful, delicate features.
Questions: nope.

NightWarrior4Life
February 2nd, 2018, 12:32 PM
Sorry, why have you mentioned me?
Unfortunately I'm not interested in this Roleplay...maybe next time? But i prefer if you don't mention me in threads other than main warriors Roleplay because I'm not likely to be interested...sorry but thanks for thinking of me

Wolvesregion
February 3rd, 2018, 07:51 AM
Name: Luna
Appearance: dark tanned skin. Very dark blue eyes. Long straight raven.black hair that reaches her waist. Wears a form fitting black spaghetti strap tank and blue jean short shorts. Usually walks around barefoot.
Other: a survivalist and natural leader
Questions: can she be the leader of the group?

Name: Eric
Appearance: tall. Has black hair that falls over his eyes. Dark green eyes. Lightly tanned skin. Wears graphic tees and skinny jeans. Nike tennis shoes.
Other: he is a notorious flirt.
Questions: can Eric be a potential love interest for Cali?

Name: Violet
Appearance: light purple eyes. Long waist length white hair with purple streaks. Pale skin. Wears a white dress with purple leggings. White sandals.
Other: shy and quiet, she has always been the outcast, despite her beautiful, delicate features.
Questions: nope.
Luna can be second in command, since Cali was first here, she will be the leader
Yes! Eric can be a love intrest
Accepted!

|+sari+|
February 3rd, 2018, 08:15 AM
Luna can be second in command, since Cali was first here, she will be the leader
Yes! Eric can be a love intrest
Accepted!

Kay cool. And Luna also has a black wolf named Moon, if thats okay with you.))

Wolvesregion
February 3rd, 2018, 08:18 AM
Kay cool. And Luna also has a black wolf named Moon, if thats okay with you.))
While the love relationship between animal and Human is unlikely in this place, but who cares about reality when you have roleplay? Sure thing. Your wolf is accepted.

|+sari+|
February 3rd, 2018, 08:32 AM
While the love relationship between animal and Human is unlikely in this place, but who cares about reality when you have roleplay? Sure thing. Your wolf is accepted.
I dunno what you mean. Moon will just be like a pet to Luna. ))

Leaf_tail
February 3rd, 2018, 08:35 AM

Person:
Name
appearance
Other
Questions

Dinosaur:
Appearance
Questions

Cali
Female
5 12"
Nope
Nope
Broken Madness RosePelt145 Alicewolfheart

Can I join? :D
Name: Jamie
Appearance: Short, blonde, curly hair and dark brown hair. She wears a gray tank-top, blue shorts that come down to her knees, and flip-flops. She has freckles and light brown skin, which doesn't tan easily.
Other: She's shy and a follower more than a leader
Questions: No

Wolvesregion
February 3rd, 2018, 08:36 AM
I dunno what you mean. Moon will just be like a pet to Luna. ))
Well, in this world it's killed or be killed.depending on if you brought the wolf withyour or befriended it on the island.
yes i do accept moon

|+sari+|
February 3rd, 2018, 08:54 AM
Well, in this world it's killed or be killed.depending on if you brought the wolf withyour or befriended it on the island.
yes i do accept moon

Oh I get it now. And she brought Moon with her. Moon is gentle and sweet to friends but he can be vicious to threats and enemies. He is also protective of Luna. And thx. I can't wait to roleplay him! ))

Wolvesregion
February 3rd, 2018, 08:27 PM
bumps again~
Broken Madness
Pouncepaw

Wolvesregion
February 3rd, 2018, 08:28 PM
Can I join? :D
Name: Jamie
Appearance: Short, blonde, curly hair and dark brown hair. She wears a gray tank-top, blue shorts that come down to her knees, and flip-flops. She has freckles and light brown skin, which doesn't tan easily.
Other: She's shy and a follower more than a leader
Questions: No
Accepted!

pomegranate
February 4th, 2018, 07:24 AM
I might join. I have a feeling this is like Jurassic Park, Yes? ;3

Leaf_tail
February 4th, 2018, 07:28 AM
How many people need ro join before the RP can start, or is there not a set number? Sorry, I'm new to this. :)

Akari
February 4th, 2018, 07:56 AM
Oh, this looks like Hatchet, but with dinosaurs.....if you haven't read Hatchet, what are you doing with your life...Anyways, I might join. Actually, I will, Just give me a bit, since I am a bit busy at the moment.

Wolvesregion
February 4th, 2018, 08:04 AM
Oh, this looks like Hatchet, but with dinosaurs.....if you haven't read Hatchet, what are you doing with your life...Anyways, I might join. Actually, I will, Just give me a bit, since I am a bit busy at the moment.
I have read Hachet. And two of the other books.