PDA

View Full Version : Masked's Charrie Creator!

MaskedBandits
November 27th, 2016, 04:58 PM
Yes, I know there's a LOT of these out there, but I thought I'd give it a shot! ^^

If you need a cat created, I can make one for you! I can help you in just one area, or make a cat from scratch! I'd prefer it if you at least filled in one or two areas, but the choice is yours. The form is:

Preferred Name/Prefix or Suffix (Optional)
Preferred Age (Optional)
Preferred Gender (Optional)
Appearance (Optional)
Personality (Optional)
Preferred Clan (Optional)
Other/Quirks You'd like (Optional, though please mention if you don't want this field filled out)

Thanks! :rainbowllama:

doghouse
November 27th, 2016, 07:45 PM
Preferred Name/Prefix or Suffix (Optional); something to do with quietness/shyness/nervousness for prefix or suffix? Otherwise surprise me.
Preferred Age (Optional); early warrior or late apprentice.
Preferred Gender (Optional); non-binary
Appearance (Optional); https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M483e5549f9bbdf79d9335312e0cf7672o0&pid=15.1
Personality (Optional); very quiet shy timid and nervous, but friendly deep down, just too scared to show it. (That's just a basic outline)
Preferred Clan (Optional); any
Other/Quirks You'd like (Optional, though please mention if you don't want this field filled out); never looks directly at someone when speaking and anything else.

MaskedBandits
November 28th, 2016, 05:29 PM
( Spirited Darkness )

Name: Whisperingpaw (Whisperingbird)
Appearance: Mostly black cat with white ears, muzzle, and front paws. They have light green eyes and a long tail, and a small, lean body. (What was in the link ^^)
Personality Whisperingpaw is a very shy cat, wanting to alone vs with a large group. They've always been terrible at fighting, and hunting hasn't come easy either, but over time they'll find their true talent. Inside, they're the sweetest, most loving friend you'd ever meet, but they're too scared to actually make many friends. Those they do have, though, they treat with respect and utmost care, and is pretty funny if you can get her to speak. During Clan discussions, she never talks, but she's very smart, and is a great addition to their Clan.
Clan: I'd say RiverClan, but SkyClan could work too
Other/Quirks: They never looks at anyone while talking, and often mumbles when speaking; the source of their name

kozui-chan
November 28th, 2016, 05:36 PM
Preferred Name/Prefix or Suffix (Optional) i wish it would start with quiet..
Preferred Age (Optional)12 moons
Preferred Gender (Optional) male
Appearance (Optional)blue eyed tom with black fur and white leopard markings
Personality (Optional): cant think of one
Preferred Clan (Optional)riverclan
Other/Quirks You'd like (Optional, though please mention if you don't want this field filled out)

MaskedBandits
November 28th, 2016, 05:50 PM
( kozui-chan )

Name: Quietpaw (Quietwater)
Appearance: A mostly black tom with white markings that resemble a leopard. He has dark, dusk-sky eyes and a large muzzle. His tail is pretty short, and his fur is long.
Personality: Quietpaw is actually a pretty quiet cat. He's not the most outgoing, but loves making friends. He excels in fighting, but for a RiverClan cat, isn't the most interested in swimming. Most of the time he's funny, and shows a big interest in his training, but can also become bossy at times. Overall, he's a great cat to be around, and will always be someone who has your back.
Clan: RiverClan
Other/Quirks: Occasionally stutters (Name source is his quietness and eye colour)

doghouse
November 28th, 2016, 07:22 PM
( Spirited Darkness )

[CENTER]Name: Whisperingpaw (Whisperingbird)
Appearance: Mostly black cat with white ears, muzzle, and front paws. They have light green eyes and a long tail, and a small, lean body. (What was in the link ^^)
Personality Whisperingpaw is a very shy cat, wanting to alone vs with a large group. They've always been terrible at fighting, and hunting hasn't come easy either, but over time they'll find their true talent. Inside, they're the sweetest, most loving friend you'd ever meet, but they're too scared to actually make many friends. Those they do have, though, they treat with respect and utmost care, and is pretty funny if you can get her to speak. During Clan discussions, she never talks, but she's very smart, and is a great addition to their Clan.
Clan: I'd say RiverClan, but SkyClan could work too
Other/Quirks: They never looks at anyone while talking, and often mumbles when speaking; the source of their name
Thanks so much!

MaskedBandits
November 28th, 2016, 07:32 PM
Thanks so much!

Anytime! :)

seasalt
November 28th, 2016, 07:36 PM
Preferred Name/Prefix or Suffix (Optional):
(Prefix)Breeze,Pine,Poppy
(Suffix)snarl,strike,glare
so basically:
Breezesnarl,Pinestrike,or Poppyglare.
Preferred Age (Optional)
Young Warrior. ( 12 or 13 moons )
Female.
Appearance (Optional)
A white,with black,brown,and pine
brown splotched tabby pelt and
amber eyes.
Personality (Optional)
Extreme EE supporter,ruthless,rude,arrogant,
skilled fighter,doesn't believe in starclan,doesn't
like using mercy,but will if she needs to she will,
a good mentor,can be nice or sweet if in a good
mood sometimes.
Windclan

MaskedBandits
November 28th, 2016, 07:40 PM
(Prefix)Breeze,Pine,Poppy
(Suffix)snarl,strike,glare
so basically:
Breezesnarl,Pinestrike,or Poppyglare.
Preferred Age (Optional)
Young Warrior. ( 12 or 13 moons )
Female.
Appearance (Optional)
A white,with black,brown,and pine
brown splotched tabby pelt and
amber eyes.
Personality (Optional)
Extreme EE supporter,ruthless,rude,arrogant,
skilled fighter,doesn't believe in starclan,doesn't
like using mercy,but will if she needs to she will,
a good mentor,can be nice or sweet if in a good
mood sometimes.
Windclan

Since you've filled out everything but the name, I'll just give ya that :heartbounce:

Name: I'd say Pinestrike
Appearance: Pinestrike is a brown tabby she-cat with white on her tailtip, ears, and front left law, and black on her underbelly, over the front right paw, and a circle over her left eye. She has bright amber eyes that seem to sparkle like gold, and they're actually pretty large. Her body is built, being a bit more stocky, but she has amazing balance.
Personality: Pinestrike is a pure evil cat. She shuns StarClan, and being rude is her daily routine. There's never an opportunity to be nice, and she believes mercy is for the weak. Beside all of this, though, she makes a great mentor, and, like all cats, can have a good side, but her evilness is never far.
Clan: WindClan
Other/Quirks: Is a but of a control freak

EDIT: I fixed it! XD

seasalt
November 29th, 2016, 06:41 AM
Since you've filled out everything but the name, I'll just give ya that :heartbounce:

Name: I'd say Pinestrike

I actually filled the stuff out so you could describe it :laughing:

MaskedBandits
November 29th, 2016, 06:43 AM
I actually filled the stuff out so you could describe it :laughing:

Oh. Ok then, I'll do it again! XD Sorry bout dat

seasalt
November 30th, 2016, 06:49 AM
Oh. Ok then, I'll do it again! XD Sorry bout dat
Its fine!:headrub:

MaskedBandits
November 30th, 2016, 04:22 PM
Its fine!:headrub:

Ok, I edited it now! :ringbounce:

MaskedBandits
December 1st, 2016, 04:34 PM
Little boop

kozui-chan
December 1st, 2016, 04:36 PM
Preferred Name/Prefix or Suffix (Optional) prefix being sea
Preferred Age (Optional)19 moons
Preferred Gender (Optional)female
Appearance (Optional)
Personality (Optional)
Preferred Clan (Optional)thunderclan
(another one for the best)

MaskedBandits
December 1st, 2016, 04:51 PM
( kozui-chan )

Name: Seawatcher
Appearance: Seawatcher is a gray-blue she-cat with the most beautiful blue-green eyes ever. She has thick fur and a short tail, and a lithe, thin body. Her muzzle is rounded and long, her ears are small, her paws are biggish, and her eyes are always rounded open.
Personality: Seawatcher Is a reserved cat; she'll talk, yes, but it's not her first thing to do. She's more of an observer, preferring to watch and learn then be explained verbally. She has a serious nature, being a big realist, but she does have a good sense of fun. Seawatcher is a great mentor, and is pretty wise; she knows a lot for her youth.
Clan: ThunderClan
Other/Quirks: None

MaskedBandits
December 5th, 2016, 08:12 PM
Light bump ^^

Spinny
December 7th, 2016, 07:00 PM
Yes, I know there's a LOT of these out there, but I thought I'd give it a shot! ^^

If you need a cat created, I can make one for you! I can help you in just one area, or make a cat from scratch! I'd prefer it if you at least filled in one or two areas, but the choice is yours. The form is:

Preferred Age (Optional)
Appearance (Optional)
Personality (Optional)

referred Name/Prefix or Suffix (Optional)
Preferred Age (Optional) 17 or 18
Preferred Gender (Optional) she-cat
Appearance (Optional)
Personality (Optional)
Preferred Clan (Optional) RiverClan
Other/Quirks You'd like (Optional, though please mention if you don't want this field filled out) Yes, please fill this out

:woot:

MaskedBandits
December 7th, 2016, 08:35 PM
( Spinny )

Name: Royalsky
Appearance: Royalsky is a gray she-cat with dark stripes along her back, with thick fur. She has brown eyes and large, dark gray paws, and has a rounded muzzle. Her ears seem to always be folded back, and her tail is short.
Personality: Royalsky is kind of a princess. She doesn't like getting her paws dirty, or having to do lots of hard work. She has a bright personality, though, having lots of optimism and excitement. She likes to help others, but is impatient and occasionally rude.
Other/Quirks: One claw is missing from her front right paw, and she has a deadly reaction to bee stings.

Spinny
December 7th, 2016, 08:52 PM
( @Spinny (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=555) )

Name: Royalsky
Appearance: Royalsky is a gray she-cat with dark stripes along her back, with thick fur. She has brown eyes and large, dark gray paws, and has a rounded muzzle. Her ears seem to always be folded back, and her tail is short.
Personality: Royalsky is kind of a princess. She doesn't like getting her paws dirty, or having to do lots of hard work. She has a bright personality, though, having lots of optimism and excitement. She likes to help others, but is impatient and occasionally rude.
Other/Quirks: One claw is missing from her front right paw, and she has a deadly reaction to bee stings.

Thanks!!!

MaskedBandits
December 7th, 2016, 09:15 PM
Thanks!!!

Welcome! :snow_laugh: :xmas024: :treeani:
I just love those things XD

kozui-chan
December 10th, 2016, 06:29 PM
Preferred Name/Prefix or Suffix (Optional) like to have tornado in it
Preferred Age (Optional)23-29 moons
Preferred Gender (Optional)tom
Appearance (Optional) http://i62.tinypic.com/9bdj08.jpg
Personality (Optional): (something hyper and outgoing)
Preferred Clan (Optional)shadowclan
MaskedBandits

MaskedBandits
December 11th, 2016, 06:48 AM
( kozui-chan )

Name: Tornadostrike
Appearance: http://i62.tinypic.com/9bdj08.jpg
Personality: Tornadostrike is the forest's most energetic cat ever. He absolutely loves making friends, and likes to just talk and talk and talk. He's more a kit then a warrior because he's so hyper, but he's the most welcoming cat in the world. Sure, Tonardostrike has his skills, like tracking and hunting birds, but he's just the sweetest thing with a big heart and plenty of energy.
Clan: ShadowClan
Other/Quirks: His right ear tilts downward whenever he lies.

seasalt
December 30th, 2016, 05:31 AM
Preferred Name/Prefix or Suffix:
flower | kit
Preferred Age:
about 3 moons
Preferred Gender:
female
Appearance:
a blue gray she cat with white splashes of
spots all over her body, white paw, white tail
tip, white tipped ears, green eyes.
Personality:
imaginative, lazy at times, super entergetic,
gets angry quick, kind and caring friend,
very fierce, challenging, respects others beliefs,
complainer.
Preferred Clan:
windclan
Other/Quirks:
meh

Mystery
December 30th, 2016, 06:06 AM
Hey , could you surprise me with this? If not , ill do another form.
Preferred Name/Prefix or Suffix (Optional) : Surprise me.
Preferred Age (Optional) : Surprise me.
Preferred Gender (Optional) : Surprise me.
Appearance (Optional) : Surprise me.
Personality (Optional) : Surprise me.
Preferred Clan (Optional) : Surprise me.
Other/Quirks You'd like (Optional, though please mention if you don't want this field filled out) : Surprise me.

MaskedBandits
December 30th, 2016, 01:34 PM
(Na, it's ok :) Mystery )

Name: Lilacpaw (Lilacfern)
Appearence: She's light gray with darker stripes, and has a lean body shape. Her eyes are light green, and her ears are very pointed.
Personality: Lilacpaw is a really honest cat. She'll always tell the truth no matter what, but this makes it hard for her to keep secrets. She's outspoken, voicing her opinion whenever she feels, and she's pretty smart for the matter. Her friends are important to her, and she always respects those older than her. Although she can be snappy sometimes, she's a pretty great friend.
Clan: SkyClan
Quirks/Other: None

Mystery
December 30th, 2016, 01:38 PM
(Na, it's ok :) @Mystery (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=852) )

Name: Lilacpaw (Lilacfern)
Appearence: She's light gray with darker stripes, and has a lean body shape. Her eyes are light green, and her ears are very pointed.
Personality: Lilacpaw is a really honest cat. She'll always tell the truth no matter what, but this makes it hard for her to keep secrets. She's outspoken, voicing her opinion whenever she feels, and she's pretty smart for the matter. Her friends are important to her, and she always respects those older than her. Although she can be snappy sometimes, she's a pretty great friend.
Clan: SkyClan

Quirks/Other: None

Ta.

Mottledbird
December 30th, 2016, 01:52 PM
Preferred Name/Prefix or Suffix: None
Preferred Age: Young Warrior
Preferred Gender: Female
Appearance: N/A
Personality: N/A
Preferred Clan: Any aside from ShadowClan or WindClan
Other/Quirks You'd like: N/A (I would love this field filled out ;w; )

MaskedBandits
December 31st, 2016, 09:04 AM
( Mottledbird )

Name: Winterfall
Appearance: Pure black she-cat with a very long tail and a bulky body shape. Her eyes are bright blue - hence her name - and her muzzle and ears are pointed. Her fur is long, her paws are large, and her claws are actually kind of dull.
Personality: Winterfall is really funny cat, who absolutely loves making others laugh. Overall, she's pretty smart, but isn't as good at fighting as she is at hunting. She loves having loads and loads of friends, and is very outgoing. Nothing can stop her once she's made up her mind, but is respective of other's opinions and likes hearing them.
Other/Quirks: She has dull claws, making it harder for her to fight, and her right eye is more squinty than the left. She's also allergic to coltsfoot (only when consumed).

Silhouettes
January 1st, 2017, 09:06 PM

Preferred Age (Optional)
Appearance (Optional)
Personality (Optional)

Prefix/Suffix: I would like an apprentice
Clan: Shadow
Quirks: Random

MaskedBandits
January 3rd, 2017, 04:51 PM
Prefix/Suffix: I would like an apprentice
Clan: Shadow
Quirks: Random

Do you want me to include an appearance and personality, or do you already have it figured out?

Silhouettes
January 3rd, 2017, 05:08 PM
Do you want me to include an appearance and personality, or do you already have it figured out?
Could you include?

MaskedBandits
January 3rd, 2017, 07:53 PM
(K ^^ Breezecloud )

Name: Rabbitpaw (Rabbitfoot)
Appearance: Rabbitpaw is a sandy coloured cat with darker splotches across her back. Her eyes are bright amber, and they actually match her dark spots. Her tail is long, and she is extremely small, but is light and nimble despite being a ShadowClan cat. Her head is larger, and ears are pointed, her muzzle is perfectly curved, and her paws are small.
Personality: Rabbitpaw is a pretty shy cat, as she likes being alone and only having a few friends. She's the most stubborn cat in the world, though, and she's a slow learner. None the less, she has a passion for fighting, and will be a great warrior someday despite her size. She always makes time for friends and family, and is usually a pretty nice cat, but she's extremely wary of strangers.
Other/Quirks: Her back two paws are actually a bit bigger then her front, throwing off her balance and height a little.

Silhouettes
January 3rd, 2017, 08:37 PM
(K ^^ Breezecloud )

Name: Rabbitpaw (Rabbitfoot)
Appearance: Rabbitpaw is a sandy coloured cat with darker splotches across her back. Her eyes are bright amber, and they actually match her dark spots. Her tail is long, and she is extremely small, but is light and nimble despite being a ShadowClan cat. Her head is larger, and ears are pointed, her muzzle is perfectly curved, and her paws are small.
Personality: Rabbitpaw is a pretty shy cat, as she likes being alone and only having a few friends. She's the most stubborn cat in the world, though, and she's a slow learner. None the less, she has a passion for fighting, and will be a great warrior someday despite her size. She always makes time for friends and family, and is usually a pretty nice cat, but she's extremely wary of strangers.
Other/Quirks: Her back two paws are actually a bit bigger then her front, throwing off her balance and height a little.
Thx! You somehow almost described my cat, who looks just like that though he is a tom and is a ginger tabby!

Teza
January 3rd, 2017, 09:02 PM
Preferred Age: apprentice
Preferred Gender: female
Appearance (Optional)
Personality (Optional)
Preferred Clan: anything but Skyclan
Other/Quirks You'd like: idk any ideas?

MaskedBandits
January 4th, 2017, 05:32 PM
( Liquoris )

Name: Bronzepaw (Bronzestone)
Appearance: Bronzepaw is a light brown she cat whose pelt almost sparkles. Her eyes are a dark brown, and her fur is really long. She's normal sized, but has plenty of muscles which make her slightly bigger then she is.
Personality: Bronzepaw is a silly and goofy cat, and can easily be seen as immature. Her skills aren't as sharp as others, but she has her uses. She's extremely fast, and is a good friend. She's trusting of all - maybe too trusting - but is really funny and will become a great hunter.
Other/Quirks: She's actually colorblind

Teza
January 4th, 2017, 11:56 PM
( Liquoris )

Name: Bronzepaw (Bronzestone)
Appearance: Bronzepaw is a light brown she cat whose pelt almost sparkles. Her eyes are a dark brown, and her fur is really long. She's normal sized, but has plenty of muscles which make her slightly bigger then she is.
Personality: Bronzepaw is a silly and goofy cat, and can easily be seen as immature. Her skills aren't as sharp as others, but she has her uses. She's extremely fast, and is a good friend. She's trusting of all - maybe too trusting - but is really funny and will become a great hunter.
Other/Quirks: She's actually colorblind

I love her :3 thank you

MaskedBandits
January 5th, 2017, 06:28 AM
I love her :3 thank you

Anytime ^-^

FlashFanatic
January 5th, 2017, 08:22 AM
Name: Crickekit
Appearance: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-EP4wngQFlAs/TiiHfJAzgYI/AAAAAAAABCw/18zuGHqPH_Q/s1600/FeKittensGoldenClassicWhiteGirl04.jpg
Personality: Tough, good cat, stubborn, willful.
Clan: Thunderclan
Quirks: None

MaskedBandits
January 6th, 2017, 07:33 AM
( TehDerpyShoelace )

Name: Cricketkit (Cricketwing)
Appearance: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-EP4wngQFlAs/TiiHfJAzgYI/AAAAAAAABCw/18zuGHqPH_Q/s1600/FeKittensGoldenClassicWhiteGirl04.jpg
Personality: Cricketkit is overall a great cat, loyal to his Clan and leader and respects those above him. He can be very stubborn, though, refusing to give up an idea he deems good. He's also extremely tough, and can hold his own in a verbal fight - and a physical one. He likes to have many friends, though they've got to be willing to put up with his willful side. Cricketkit is good cat, but maybe the most stubborn of them all!

FlashFanatic
January 6th, 2017, 08:02 AM
( TehDerpyShoelace )

Name: Cricketkit (Cricketwing)
Personality: Cricketkit is overall a great cat, loyal to his Clan and leader and respects those above him. He can be very stubborn, though, refusing to give up an idea he deems good. He's also extremely tough, and can hold his own in a verbal fight - and a physical one. He likes to have many friends, though they've got to be willing to put up with his willful side. Cricketkit is good cat, but maybe the most stubborn of them all!
Thanks!

MaskedBandits
January 6th, 2017, 03:52 PM
Thanks!

You're welcome :3

MaskedBandits
January 12th, 2017, 05:43 PM
~ Le boop ~

seasalt
January 13th, 2017, 04:24 PM
Preferred Name/Prefix or Suffix;
Gorseflower/ Daisyflower
[Prefers Gorseflower]
Preferred Age;
approx 16 moons
young warrior.
Preferred Gender;
Appearance;
A white and cream, fluffy tail, lithe,
tufted ears, milky blueberry eyes.
Gray patched nose and front left paw.
Personality;
energetic, agile, swift footed, quiet, at
times can seem or be cold-hearted,
gentle and calm, motherly, leader-like,
fierce, naive at times, merciful.
Preferred Clan;
Riverclan/ or Windclan.
Other/Quirks You'd like;
can seem bossy, but really isn't.
I'd like everything
basically filled out.

Reverie
January 13th, 2017, 04:27 PM

Preferred Age (Optional)
Appearance (Optional)
Personality (Optional)

Preferred Name/Prefix or Suffix (Optional) Royal-
Preferred Age (Optional)
Appearance (Optional)
Personality (Optional)
Other/Quirks You'd like: Just add any cx

MaskedBandits
January 14th, 2017, 07:48 AM
( Stormiiix )

Name: Gorseflower/Daisyflower (prefers to go by Gorseflower)
Appearance: Gorseflower a white and cream coloured cat with light blueberry eyes. Her tail is shorter and extremely fluffy, and she has a gray nose and front left paw. She's thin and lithe, and her pointed ears are tufted around the edges.
Personality: Gorseflower is a very energetic cat, always excited over something, and she easily channels that into her swiftness. Despite this, she can be seen as quiet and gentle, and when she's not running around, she's actually pretty calm. Gorseflower is fierce, a force to be reckoned with, but she could be seen as cold-hearted because of this. She's motherly not just to her own kits, but to the while Clan, and loves to take care of others. She can be naive, but she's merciful, and believes even the worse cats deserve a second chance.
Other/Quirks: Is sometimes mistaken as bossy; actually prefers to sleep in a den versus outside like most others.

MaskedBandits
January 14th, 2017, 08:29 AM
( xxJaggededgexx )

Name: Royalheart
Appearance: Royalheart is a blue-gray tom cat with long fur and huge paws. His tail is also very, very long, and his eyes are such a dark blue they look almost black. He's a small but stocky cat with a large, rounded head, and his ears are pointed at the ends.
Personality: Royalheart is a strong cat, willing to do anything for his leader and Clan. He is a strict follower of the Warrior Code, and thinks it is only right to punish those who break it. He's fierce and loyal, but can easily be seen as cruel and dangerous. His fighting skill is supreme, but is untrusting of many cats - even occasionally his own Clanmates - And feels he has no room for love in his life.
Other/Quirks: Was born with Chylomicronemia (basically means his bodyweight is low, his growth rate is slow, and he'd have an increased number of stillborn kits)

seasalt
January 14th, 2017, 02:51 PM
( Stormiiix )

Name: Gorseflower/Daisyflower (prefers to go by Gorseflower)
Appearance: Gorseflower a white and cream coloured cat with light blueberry eyes. Her tail is shorter and extremely fluffy, and she has a gray nose and front left paw. She's thin and lithe, and her pointed ears are tufted around the edges.
Personality: Gorseflower is a very energetic cat, always excited over something, and she easily channels that into her swiftness. Despite this, she can be seen as quiet and gentle, and when she's not running around, she's actually pretty calm. Gorseflower is fierce, a force to be reckoned with, but she could be seen as cold-hearted because of this. She's motherly not just to her own kits, but to the while Clan, and loves to take care of others. She can be naive, but she's merciful, and believes even the worse cats deserve a second chance.
Other/Quirks: Is sometimes mistaken as bossy; actually prefers to sleep in a den versus outside like most others.

Aaah thank you~
I can't get enough of this, sorry hehe!
Shallowfall
Preferred Age (Optional):
Senior Warrior
Preferred Gender (Optional):
Female
Appearance (Optional):
raven black, well groomed, long
furred, feathery like pelt, honey
orange eyes, feathered ears, long
tail and legs, sturdy build.
Personality (Optional):
experienced, calm, good memory, thinker,
wily[clever], observer, wanderer, dislikes
mud, and marshland, prefers open planes.
respectful . patriotic . loyal . kind, caring.
Preferred Clan (Optional):
Shadowclan.
[Future: Possibly Windclan]
Other/Quirks You'd like:
She often thinks about death deeply.

I'd like everything filled out. :heartbounce:

MaskedBandits
January 15th, 2017, 06:35 PM
(Na, it's all good ^^ It's a little late, but congrats on Boreas!)
( Stormiiix )

Name: Shadowfall
Appearance: Shadowfall is a jet-black she-cat with bright amber eyes the colour of honey. Her pelt is long and extremely soft, almost like feathers, and you can clearly see it's well taken care of. Her legs are lean and long, but at the same time, she's a built cat with plenty of muscle. Her ears are rounded and feathery, and her fail is pretty short.
Personality: Shadowfall is a smart cat with an amazing memory and a quick mind. She can keep calm even in the toughest of situations, and is great observer. She's a wanderer, though, not liking to stay in one place for long, and loves to be out on the open plains. She dislikes mud, instead preferring the marshland, though couldn't be more loyal. She's patriotic, respectful, caring, and kind, and is an amazing warrior from all angles.
Clan: ShadowClan (Future: Potentially WindClan)
Other/Quirks: Often thinks about death.

seasalt
January 15th, 2017, 06:51 PM
(Na, it's all good ^^ It's a little late, but congrats on Boreas!)
( Stormiiix )

Name: Shadowfall
Appearance: Shadowfall is a jet-black she-cat with bright amber eyes the colour of honey. Her pelt is long and extremely soft, almost like feathers, and you can clearly see it's well taken care of. Her legs are lean and long, but at the same time, she's a built cat with plenty of muscle. Her ears are rounded and feathery, and her fail is pretty short.
Personality: Shadowfall is a smart cat with an amazing memory and a quick mind. She can keep calm even in the toughest of situations, and is great observer. She's a wanderer, though, not liking to stay in one place for long, and loves to be out on the open plains. She dislikes mud, instead preferring the marshland, though couldn't be more loyal. She's patriotic, respectful, caring, and kind, and is an amazing warrior from all angles.
Clan: ShadowClan (Future: Potentially WindClan)
Other/Quirks: Often thinks about death.

Not what I imagined, but I'll update it to what I pictured. And, thank you!

MaskedBandits
January 17th, 2017, 05:02 PM
:rainbowllama: Boops for days :rainbowllama:

Reverie
January 17th, 2017, 05:03 PM
Preferred Name/Prefix or Suffix (Optional) Something evil, pls
Preferred Age (Optional)
Appearance (Optional)
Personality (Optional)

MaskedBandits
January 17th, 2017, 05:30 PM
( xxJaggededgexx )

|| Name ||
Ghostflame
|| Age ||
34 moons
|| Gender ||
Male
|| Appearance ||
Ghostflame is a dark grey tom cat with bright golden eyes that seem to spark like flames. His fur is short and spiky, and overall not too clean. He's a huge cat, towering over most others, and has plenty of muscles to go with his build. His claws are long and sharp, and his ears are mostly rounded, and his tail is long.
|| Personality ||
Ghostflame is basically your typical ghost; mysterious and frightening. He won't stop for mercy, and is pretty much unforgiving. He hardly ever speaks, but when he does, it's gruff and obviously forced. He does have a secret soft spot for his mate, but otherwise he's literally stage ghost to the Clan. He hates many things, ranging from marshes to fish, but he can be of use to his Clan.
|| Clan ||
ThunderClan
|| Other/Quirks ||
His only fear is water

Reverie
January 17th, 2017, 05:33 PM
tyty

I may apply for more so

MaskedBandits
January 17th, 2017, 05:34 PM
tyty

I may apply for more so

You're welcome! Go ahead :bloomingrose:

Reverie
January 17th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Okie

Make another for me pls

((Add a physical disorder; and make her a mate pls (disorder is optional)

Reverie
January 18th, 2017, 04:04 PM
I need more. XD

MaskedBandits
January 18th, 2017, 04:07 PM
Would you like me to make the actual cat first and then decide on a suitable mate? Or do you just want both made at the same time?

Reverie
January 18th, 2017, 04:09 PM
Would you like me to make the actual cat first and then decide on a suitable mate? Or do you just want both made at the same time?

Up to you! And add a backstory and quote, if u will?

MaskedBandits
January 18th, 2017, 05:51 PM
(I'll do the cat first :bloomingrose:)
( xxJaggededgexx )

|| Name ||
Birdkit || Birdpaw || Birdfeather
|| Age ||
2 moons
|| Gender ||
Female
|| Appearance ||
Birdkit is a mostly light brown she-cat with a white underbelly, tailtip, and paws. She's small for her age, and has bright yellow eyes. Her tail and fur are short, and her ears are small as well, but her muzzle is pointed and large.
|| Personality ||
Birdkit is the sweetest kit you'll ever meet. She's willing to do anything for a Clanmate, and you'll never hear her speaking rudely or disrespectfully. She does have an adventurous side with a curious spirit, bit if it requires breaking the warrior code, you can count her out. She's dedicated, always focusing on her training (as an apprentice) but you can catch her lying around at times just talking to her friends. She's smart and loyal - though absolutely despises rain - and is overall the most caring cat in her Clan.
|| Clan ||
SkyClan
|| Other/Quirks ||
The entire right side of her face is paralyzed. She can still speak, but she's both blind and deaf on that side. It doesn't make her look scary, but if you stare at her face, you can see that her right eye never blinks and her right ear never twitches.
|| Backstory ||
Birdkit was born to two loners, and she was their pride and joy named Bird. Eventually, though, prey went scarce, and they gave her up to SkyClan back in the mountains. She was raised as a normal kit, but was never told her true past.
|| Quote ||
"A disability doesn't define who you are. If that was true, we'd all be mouse-dung!"

(If you want me to find a real quote just tell me, for you weren't too clear :p)

MaskedBandits
January 20th, 2017, 09:16 PM
:penguinballoon: :hug: :penguinballoon: