PDA

View Full Version : Pond's Twisted Tunnel

Pages : [1] 2

Gusty
October 5th, 2016, 08:24 PM
{Open to all, at any time! Oh, and I'm the first to post a topic in this Tunnel section!}
This rp is about a loner tom named Pond. He travels through tunnels, spending part of his time below and above ground. When it is needed, Pond would gratefully assist others in need. Even so, he can be a bit reserved and on the quiet side.

renne ❤︎
October 6th, 2016, 12:52 PM
Entering the network of the wet tunnels, the slim fae was put in front of a tom. Examining him, she smirked, furrowing her eyebrows. Her name was Epona (http://http://d21vu35cjx7sd4.cloudfront.net/dims3/MMAH/crop/696x410%2B0%2B29/resize/645x380/quality/90/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fassets.prod.v etstreet.com%2F12%2F45%2F41583bee4bdba090a21d17c0f 1bb%2Fjavanese-ap-1nw1fm-700sm61014.jpg). A tall, tan, mostly envious cat that brings absolutely no joy to anyone, but probably hatred. Yet, how beautiful and stunning she was. Muscular, tall, intelligent and rather handsome, she lured numerous toms into traps of her beauty, breaking their hearts after awhile.

renne ❤︎
October 6th, 2016, 12:54 PM
Entering the network of the wet tunnels, the slim fae was put in front of a tom. Examining him, she smirked, furrowing her eyebrows. Her name was Epona. (http://d21vu35cjx7sd4.cloudfront.net/dims3/MMAH/thumbnail/645x380/quality/90/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fassets.prod.v etstreet.com%2F5a%2Fca%2F1fc51baa45ad838cb70961c57 949%2Fjavanese-ap-m6sznc-645sm61014.jpg) A tall, tan, mostly envious cat that brings absolutely no joy to anyone, but probably hatred. Yet, how beautiful and stunning she was. Muscular, tall, intelligent and rather handsome, she lured numerous toms into traps of her beauty, breaking their hearts after awhile.

Gusty
October 6th, 2016, 02:28 PM
Pond padded forwards through the crumbly path of the rough tunnel, sniffing the air. There was another feline here. A she-cat, dead ahead. His amber eyes could hardly make out the shadowy figure, but his sense of smell had sharpened from living underground for so long.
The reddish-feline braced himself. "Hello?" The tom called out, twitching his tail in nervousness.

Soddenfur
October 6th, 2016, 11:36 PM
(Hallo :3)
Sodden, a brown furred tom with black stripes and blue eyes, padded into the tunnels, each step more of a drag than the last. He had left ShadowClan, where he had been named Soddenfur, not long ago, because of a long, hidden story that caused the cat to lose his motivation to stay a clan cat, or more specifically, around many others. He was still confused and unsure of his future, but for now he needed shelter. He could faintly sense the presence of other cats. The tomcat slid cautiously down the tunnel, growing closer to Epona.

Gusty
October 7th, 2016, 06:32 AM
(Heyyy!)
Pond still faced ahead, forcing the hairs on the back of his neck to stay flat. It was almost crazy how worried he was; the phobia of meeting newcomers. Usually, days passed by where there were no visitors to these tunnels. But today, bright and early after his nap, there were already two cats.
Feeling a wave of timidness, the tom took a step back and flattened his ears. "H-hello?" He repeated.

HwangHarin
October 7th, 2016, 04:20 PM
Carring her only living kit, a large she-cat ran through the tunnels, her little kit mewing loudly, echoing through the tunnels.

FOXXRR
October 7th, 2016, 04:27 PM
(HAI!)
Synth(White tom with blood-red eye on left and faint blue eye on right(can only see with one eye)) woke up in a cave. or a tunnel. He had taken shelter from the rain. The light had seeped in, revealing that it was a tunnel. Curiosity got the better of him and he went in. A few moments later he was utterly lost. He turned right, then left, then left, then right.... he had absolutely no idea where he was going until he scented a cat. Following the scent, the scent multiplied by 3. He ran towards them, until he ran into a tom with red pelt...

HwangHarin
October 7th, 2016, 04:30 PM
The shecat could smell more cats, and she thought her kit mewling would give away that they are there so she stopped running and laid down with her kit, her kit son quieted down and went to sleep.The shecat was still sure that staying here was a good idea, but for her kit, she stayed there watching over her kit.

Gusty
October 7th, 2016, 05:29 PM
The tom slowly closed his amber orbs in disbelief. Why, of all days, would there be so many cats in this tunnel? He opened his mouth to breath in all the new scents. Doing so, his mind provoked more questions. "W-w-who are you guys?" Pond spoke openly, hoping that someone would respond to his messages. Was everyone as aloof as he was? Most likely not- they probably were just adjusting to the dusky, silty tunnel?

HwangHarin
October 7th, 2016, 05:31 PM
The shecat looked up hearing Pond. She was to tired to do anything. Pond's meow woke up her causing it to start mewing loudly.

jaymoon
October 7th, 2016, 05:36 PM
Claw a kittypet limps around trying to find shelter she trips " dangit " she whispered geting up

FOXXRR
October 7th, 2016, 06:13 PM
The tom slowly closed his amber orbs in disbelief. Why, of all days, would there be so many cats in this tunnel? He opened his mouth to breath in all the new scents. Doing so, his mind provoked more questions. "W-w-who are you guys?" Pond spoke openly, hoping that someone would respond to his messages. Was everyone as aloof as he was? Most likely not- they probably were just adjusting to the dusky, silty tunnel?

Synth stood up and licked his chest hair with embarrassed licks(I think I did that correctly), "Well... hi, ze cat I just bumpd into," He mewed, "Ma naim is Synth(Spelling it horribly on purpose, he has a horrible thick accent), Whatza yourz?"

HwangHarin
October 7th, 2016, 06:32 PM
the she cat got up the kits mewling got louder echoing through the tunnels

Gusty
October 7th, 2016, 07:26 PM
Pond flinched slightly at Synth's accent. It was a strange, scratchy sound that he'd prefer not to hear. Trying to ignore his dislike, the tomcat answered the question. "I'm P-Pond." He replied, beginning to feel uncomfortable.
As if to top of all of his worries, he heard a strange mew in the background. The feline recognized it: a kit's yowl. Even though Pond himself didn't have offspring, he did come in contact with a kit once- saving its life from the deadly traps of the tunnels. Listening to this rhythmic call made him jerk his head away from Synth, but towards the newborn.

FOXXRR
October 7th, 2016, 07:35 PM
"Ah, you hear zem? Zat is a kit, yes?" Synth mewed, "Would be músh(much) easir if I know aroun' dis tunnel, yes?"

HwangHarin
October 7th, 2016, 07:37 PM
Pond flinched slightly at Synth's accent. It was a strange, scratchy sound that he'd prefer not to hear. Trying to ignore his dislike, the tomcat answered the question. "I'm P-Pond." He replied, beginning to feel uncomfortable.
As if to top of all of his worries, he heard a strange mew in the background. The feline recognized it: a kit's yowl. Even though Pond himself didn't have offspring, he did come in contact with a kit once- saving its life from the deadly traps of the tunnels. Listening to this rhythmic call made him jerk his head away from Synth, but towards the newborn.

THe shecat felt something stear at them so she got up quickly grabbed her kit got it to quiet down and run through a different tunnel, desperate to get her kit to safty. The kit was still mewling but not as loud.

FOXXRR
October 7th, 2016, 07:43 PM
"Ze kit sound barly herd no?" Synth continued with his dreadful accent, "Follow zem, cause dey left scent tráil, no?". Without waiting for the other cat to reply, he trotted to the direction of where the scent was last.

HwangHarin
October 7th, 2016, 07:44 PM
the shecat ran wanting to get her kit out of harm, she ran faster, and the kit mewled louder

FOXXRR
October 7th, 2016, 07:50 PM
Facing the tunnel the cat had fled to, Synth inhaled as he got ready to yowl. At his loudest, synth yowled"OUI! WHATZ ZÉ MATTER WITH YÓU!!! COME BÁK!"

HwangHarin
October 7th, 2016, 07:51 PM
The cats loud annoying yowl rang her ears, and she bared her teeth and let out a loud hiss, then began running again

FOXXRR
October 7th, 2016, 08:02 PM
Thankful for his super long legs, Synth caught up with the cat, running beside the she-cat, he meowed loud enough for the other cat to hear, "stop! Or I'll stop ya maself!". He made his voice sound as intimidating as possible.

HwangHarin
October 7th, 2016, 08:06 PM
Thankful for his super long legs, Synth caught up with the cat, running beside the she-cat, he meowed loud enough for the other cat to hear, "stop! Or I'll stop ya maself!". He made his voice sound as intimidating as possible.

" If You Do Ill Kill You. I'm Just Protecting my kit." She hissed and ran much faster

FOXXRR
October 7th, 2016, 08:14 PM
Synth pounced on her with his claws sheathed. He did it very gently as he was afraid he would hurt the kit. "STAAAPPPP" he yowled for the final time as he landed in top of her.

HwangHarin
October 7th, 2016, 08:15 PM
The shecat let go of her kit and it ran to a safe place, and the shecat sleather her long claws raked her claws on his side

FOXXRR
October 7th, 2016, 08:22 PM
'Oh god,' he thought to himself, 'this cat has no idea who she is facing'. As soon as the brief contact between him and the she-cat broke, Synth rolled away suddenly, and ran up the tunnel walls. He bounced off the ceiling and landed on the she-cat's head full force. He made sure his claws were still sheathed and was safe from scratching the cat.

HwangHarin
October 7th, 2016, 08:24 PM
The shecat thought a moment" I need to protect my kit." She tossed off the cat and wrapped herself around her kit, hissing teeth bared, and claws sheathed. her teeth was stained with blood

FOXXRR
October 7th, 2016, 08:27 PM
Synth shook himself, flattened his rising fur. And sat down in front of the she cat. He stared squarely at the cat.

HwangHarin
October 7th, 2016, 08:37 PM
Her blue eyes glared at him, but she couldnt see clearly because one eye was blinded.

Soddenfur
October 7th, 2016, 10:05 PM
(Wow, I missed a lot :O)
Sodden's blue eyes scanned the tunnel, sensing commotion ahead. "Hey!" he yowled, flustered. "What's going on?" He bounded over to the fight, interrupting the brief silence. The tom slammed his paw between the two, pulling the she-cat's kit next to him to guard him from the impending attack.

FOXXRR
October 7th, 2016, 10:09 PM
Confused, Synth stopped staring at the she-cat and turned to the new comer. "Who're you" He said with his horrible thick accent, "Wat bringz yóu hére?". After he said that, he continued staring at the she-cat with his left eye

HwangHarin
October 7th, 2016, 10:12 PM
(Wow, I missed a lot :O)
Sodden's blue eyes scanned the tunnel, sensing commotion ahead. "Hey!" he yowled, flustered. "What's going on?" He bounded over to the fight, interrupting the brief silence. The tom slammed his paw between the two, pulling the she-cat's kit next to him to guard him from the impending attack.

The She-Cat Looked at the cat that took her kit, she felt like he was protecting her kit so she didn't attack him then glared back at the tom infront of her.

FOXXRR
October 7th, 2016, 10:27 PM
Synth glared back twice as hard. Leaning forward in effort to glare even harder, he got unbalanced and fell forwards.

HwangHarin
October 7th, 2016, 10:55 PM
" Clumsy Much." The she-cat is the first thing she said

FOXXRR
October 7th, 2016, 11:03 PM
"Scaredy-mouse" Synth spat back

HwangHarin
October 7th, 2016, 11:37 PM
" Why you call me that, what's the evidence?" She said with a smirk

Soddenfur
October 8th, 2016, 12:12 AM
Sodden grew more irritated after every remark. Just move on already... He didn't speak, but one could tell from the impatient scowl on his face that he was close to yelling. Sodden stopped listening to the words and just studied Synth's strange accent. Is he even from these parts? The cat coughed unintentionally, spit flying onto the two.

HwangHarin
October 8th, 2016, 12:15 AM
The shecat flinched when the spit landed on her. "Lily come here." She meowed and the kit ran to her

Gusty
October 8th, 2016, 08:55 AM
Pond fled after everyone, speeding after the mother and the kit and the two toms. Honestly, he had no clue what was going on- he'd never had this much commotion in a single day. "Lily?" He echoed the mother softly.
Pond backed up, not sure if this was a good time to interfere. Tensions were soaring higher than ever.

Soddenfur
October 8th, 2016, 09:54 AM
Sodden watched as the kit padded back to its mother. Upon hearing Pond's voice, he swiftly turned his head. The tom felt the tension, too. He stayed frozen, waiting for something to happen, but to no avail. Again breaking the silence, Sodden unintentionally coughed again.

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 10:01 AM
Jungle sniffed at the walls of the tunnel. Her tortishell fur was still a bit soak after swimming for a while. Finding the tunnels to dry off in Jungle got lost. She countied to walk through the tunnel trying to find a cat or an exit.

Redpelt89
October 8th, 2016, 10:13 AM
Blood raced through the tunnels, avoiding one group of cats and then another. her senses had sharpened after living in the tunnels most of her life. usually there was only one other cat down here but Blood had easily avoided him before. so many cats were reminding her of her last clan. her mate had been the leader. described a tyrant, with claws stuck on his collar and his paws often layered in... blood. he had been black with one white sock. his name was... wait. Blood flicked one of her russet colored ears and smelt two more cats. the tom from before... and a female russet colored stranger. Blood unsheathed her claws to fight but stopped. no. she had killed to many cats from her time in bloodclan to kill another. surely there was a way to resolve this peacefully? oh starclan. she had spent countless moons without being known. now that would all be undone in a single heartbeat. maybe she could just turn around and go back...? but wait... another cat was coming up behind her. now or never.

Redpelt89
October 8th, 2016, 10:33 AM
if i can just find a way out... Blood thought. she had been in the tunnels for countless moons after her clan had been destroyed, and her mate killed by firestar, leader of thunderclan. mousedung!!! there was some more cats up ahead. another russet she-cat and the tom that had been in the tunnels at the same time. Blood had avoided the tom many times. surely she could just go back down the tunnel? she tried to turn around but the tunnel was to small for an apprentice to turn around in. now or never. she padded forward to the two cats.

P.S. my cat is white with red ears, paws and tail tip.

Soddenfur
October 8th, 2016, 10:58 AM
(By russet cat and tom, you're referring to the rpers, right? :P)

FOXXRR
October 8th, 2016, 11:13 AM
"Oui! Why dú do dat fór?" Synth sayed as the new cat coughed at him, he shook his white pelt and stopped. He scented more cats coming here 'better be more friendlier then that cat over there...'. "Comón out!" He yowled.

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 11:17 AM
Jungle smelled and heard cats in the tunnels. She ran towards the cats,"Hey! Anyone here!"

Soddenfur
October 8th, 2016, 11:17 AM
Sodden felt hot with embarrassment. "Sorry about that," he replied, stifling another cough. "It's just so tense."

FOXXRR
October 8th, 2016, 11:22 AM
Synth pricked his ears "Whatsa tenz?" He looked around and realized that he and the she-cat were the ones causing the tensions. He gave his belly fur a few embarrassed licks "Oops, mah bad"

Soddenfur
October 8th, 2016, 11:33 AM
"Anyway..." Sodden mewed, "I think I heard another voice." He looked around, but all he could see was the current group of cats. This day was just getting stranger and stranger. All he really wanted was to be out of the rain, not surrounded by such enigmatic individuals.

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 11:33 AM
Jungle stopped as she saw a white cat and another cat. She smiled,"Hey I found you!"

Gusty
October 8th, 2016, 12:28 PM
Pons shook out his short, reddish fur. "W-wwhat?" He said, creasing his brow at Jungle's comment. The amount of new felines in the tunnel was unbelievable, and he could barely keep track of each one.

Soddenfur
October 8th, 2016, 12:45 PM
Sodden took note of Jungle's smile, but he discreetly unsheathed his claws. "Hey!" he called back. Any more and we're as big as a clan... The tom beckoned the newly-found she-cat to the group. His blue eyes glowed faintly in the darkness, fixed on Jungle. He made intense eye contact with her.

HwangHarin
October 8th, 2016, 12:50 PM
The she-cat ignored everyone as Lily curled under her stomach

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 01:45 PM
Jungle looked with her deep blue eyes at all the cats. "Wow. What's going on? There's a lot of cats here."

Gusty
October 8th, 2016, 01:47 PM
"What's going on?" Pond's stomach twisted. "Well... this is sort of my home." His fur was ruffled in a half-panic.

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 01:51 PM
Jungle looked at the reddish cat,"Oh! Well I'm Jungle! I'm glad I found some cats. Even the one who calls these tunnels home!"

Soddenfur
October 8th, 2016, 02:11 PM
Sodden instantly remembered how much he was probably intruding in Pond's home. He bit his lip thinking about what he was going to do. The tom wondered if he should turn tail and find another place to sleep. He didn't plan on staying long anyway- as far as he knew.

HwangHarin
October 8th, 2016, 02:16 PM
The shecat got up and patted away, Lily follwing her

Gusty
October 8th, 2016, 02:45 PM
"I suppose you are." The tom said nervously, taken aback by Jungle's enthusiastic response.
Pond looked from cat to cat to cat, running out of things to say or do. When he saw Lily and her mother leave, though, his mind whirled as if he did something wrong. "Where are you two going?" He said, and then regretted asking.

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 02:49 PM
Jungle looked at the tom. Not hearing what he said she waved her tail as a greeting.

Gusty
October 8th, 2016, 02:52 PM
"Hello." Pond shook in greeting. He took a deep breath and looked into Jungle's orbs. He hadn't looked straight into another cat's eyes in the longest time.

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 02:56 PM
Jungle sat in front of Pond,"Are you alright? I don't think I caught your name."

FOXXRR
October 8th, 2016, 03:23 PM
"OUÍ, COME BAK HERE DIS INSTÁNCE!!!" Synth yowled at the two leaving cats. "Ze whole perpóse was to stap ú frrom disappearing"

Soddenfur
October 8th, 2016, 03:26 PM
"Since we're already doing introductions, I'm Sodden," Sodden mewed coolly, wrapping his tail around his paws.

FOXXRR
October 8th, 2016, 03:29 PM
"Hai Sodden" Synth quickly replied, "Main iz Synth" he turned back to the cats and yowled "HOUÍ!!!!!"

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 03:33 PM
Jungle waved her tail at the toms,"Hi Sodden and Synth!"

Gusty
October 8th, 2016, 03:38 PM
"I-I'm Pond." The reddish-brown cat introduced, nodding his head. "I don't know where you all came from... but, it's okay. You could stay down here if you want."

Soddenfur
October 8th, 2016, 03:39 PM
Sodden forced a smile. "Nice to meet you," he greeted the three cats. The tom envied Jungle's lighthearted attitude. Searching for something else to say, he asked, "Anyone hungry?"

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 03:42 PM
Jungle nodded her head to Pond,"Nice to meet you and thanks for letting us stay.", Jungle got up and walked to Sodden,"Is there food nearby or do we hunt?"

Gusty
October 8th, 2016, 03:42 PM
"I suppose I could...eat." Pond said carefully. "Do you know how to hunt in these tunnels? I do."

Soddenfur
October 8th, 2016, 03:49 PM
"Hunting in the tunnels?" Sodden gasped, curious. "I've never been in these parts before... Prey live in the tunnels?" He slightly cocked his head, his eyes meeting Pond's.

FOXXRR
October 8th, 2016, 03:51 PM
"Itza major comfort here, I'll be staying awhile if datz okáy with thú", "and no I do not know how to hunt here, but if itz fish, den I know"

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 03:53 PM
"I don't know how to hunt in tunnels either.," Jungle said looking at Pond.

Soddenfur
October 8th, 2016, 03:57 PM
"Oh, I can totally hunt fish, I've been doing it for moons," Sodden added, a flicker of hope appearing in his heart. "These caves are pretty... cozy, I suppose. Thank you for letting me stay here, Pond."

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 04:00 PM
"Is there any water here or do we have to go outside?", Jungle wondered how Pond navigated this place.

Gusty
October 8th, 2016, 04:02 PM
"There's water in here to drink," Pond said. "But we would have to go outside to catch fish. There's only rodents and voles down here."

Soddenfur
October 8th, 2016, 04:16 PM
Sodden stared back at the heavy rain. He had just dried off, but he couldn't deny his strong sense of hunger. "I'm going to hunt, you can come if you want," he drawled, heading back to the exit.

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 04:25 PM
Jungle followed the tom. She flattened her ears slightly so the rain would get in.

FOXXRR
October 8th, 2016, 04:39 PM
Synth did not want to go out in the rain so he stayed in tunnels.

Soddenfur
October 8th, 2016, 04:53 PM
Sodden paused to see if anyone else was coming, but he didn't hear anymore pawsteps. The tom exited the tunnel, bumping into a swath of leaves. He grunted irritably, as he was still sore from his search for shelter. He spotted a river and practiced what he had been taught from his clan life. Luckily, he came from RiverClan.

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 04:58 PM
Digging around in small holes Jungle chased around after mice. After a few minutes she had two mice in her jaws. She headed back to the tunnels.

FOXXRR
October 8th, 2016, 04:58 PM
Synth was bored so he just went with the cats. He went to the river and striked immediately at the water. When he lifted his paws, a fish was stuck to his claws. "Yes" he said

Gusty
October 8th, 2016, 05:01 PM
Pond timidly padded out after Sodden, and watched as the other toms attempted to fish. Bracing himself for the heavy droplets of water, the tom trotted through the land and towards the river. "Can I help?" He said.

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 05:03 PM
Jungle trotted up to Pond,"What's up?", she said with mice dangling from her mouth.

FOXXRR
October 8th, 2016, 05:11 PM
"How maney préy have ú caught" Synth said with a big fish in his jaws

Soddenfur
October 8th, 2016, 05:12 PM
"Sure, that's be great," Sodden replied, trying to cater to Pond's timid nature. One could barely tell what he was saying, as a fish was dangling from his jaws. He set the prey down and searched for another.

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 05:13 PM
"Two mice.", Jungle said at Synth.

FOXXRR
October 8th, 2016, 05:29 PM
"Nith" Synth was trying to say nice when the fish slapped him in the good eye. He spat the fish out

Gusty
October 8th, 2016, 07:25 PM
Pond shrugged at the other felines, but what he wanted to do more than anything was hunt. Reaching into the river, the tomcat snatched up a silvery trout. Killing it with a swift bite to the jaw, Pond laid the catch onto the ground. "I caught this fish." He said.

Soddenfur
October 8th, 2016, 07:41 PM
Sodden didn't know what to expect of Pond, but nonetheless, he was quite impressed. "Wow, nice catch," he mewed, setting the fish he was currently holding to his side. "Ready to go back?"

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 07:48 PM
"Yeah!", Jungle took at step and dropped a mouse. She quickly picked it up and smiled.

FOXXRR
October 8th, 2016, 09:47 PM
Looking at the other cat going to the cave, Synth quickly killed his half-dead fish and carried it, making sour comments on the fish in his head

Gusty
October 9th, 2016, 09:48 AM
Pond followed the other felines back into the cave. His footsteps made a couple of echoes, bouncing off of the tunnel walls. "Shall we eat?" He asked, flicking his ears. The tom looked down upon his silvery trout.

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 09:50 AM
Jungle dropped one of the mice for someone else to eat. She sat and tore into the mouse.

Soddenfur
October 9th, 2016, 10:18 AM
Sodden nodded and placed one of the fish he had caught neatly next to the mouse Jungle set down. The tom began to eat the other fish, sitting near the group.

FOXXRR
October 9th, 2016, 10:27 AM
Imagining that the fish was still alive, he dug in.

Gusty
October 9th, 2016, 10:46 AM
Pond slowly took a bite of his trout. He hadn't ate fish in a long while- but for some reason, the taste of it was comforting. After his bites, Pond opened his mouth to talk. "Now that we're all here together, why don't we explain our backstories?" He murmured. "We might as well."

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 10:50 AM
Jungle looked up from her mouse. She didn't want to say anything so she continued to eat.

Soddenfur
October 9th, 2016, 11:04 AM
Sodden's heart lurched. He attempted to come up with a lie and stated "I was in RiverClan, but I left," It wasn't necessarily a lie, so he didn't feel bad about lying to the kind cat who let him be in his home. He was just about finished with the fish he was eating.

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 11:12 AM
"Then why don't you have a warrior name?", Jungle flicked her ear towards Sodden.

FOXXRR
October 9th, 2016, 11:13 AM
"Ah, well watza happend?" Synth asked as he looked up from the huge fish he was eating. He always had a huge appetite

Soddenfur
October 9th, 2016, 11:25 AM
"Well, I used to have a warrior name..." Sodden stuttered, searching for words. He ignored Synth's inquiry and finished off his fish. Changing the subject, he asked, "So, what about you, Synth?"

FOXXRR
October 9th, 2016, 11:32 AM
"Oui, no detaílz?" Synth challenged. He narrowed his eyes at Sodden

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 11:34 AM
"Yeah! Give us details about your life as a warrior!", Jungle said excitedly.

Soddenfur
October 9th, 2016, 11:49 AM
Sodden gritted his teeth, frustrated with the two. "I just... Wanted to leave," he replied, trying to act nice. "Clan life is boring, y'know? That's why I left." The loner got up and went to dispose of his scraps. It's none of your business!

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 11:53 AM
Jungle rolled her eyes at Sodden. She knew something was wrong but dismissed it. She looked at Synth,"What's your story?"

FOXXRR
October 9th, 2016, 12:16 PM
(Just for this story, I am going to spell corectly, because I don't have my apple iPod keyboard so just imagin the horrible thick accent)"Ah well, starting off, my father died of rabies, my mother was brutally killed by another rogue, my brother died of hunger, and my sister disappeared" Synth mewed, he told his summary of his life... basically it was depressing.

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 12:19 PM
Jungle felt saddened by Synth. His whole family died. "You never found your sister?",she asked a bit sad.

Soddenfur
October 9th, 2016, 12:25 PM
Sodden returned, relieved the subject had changed, albeit the story was quite depressing. "So, what brought you here?" he asked, curling his tail around his feet.

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 12:28 PM
"H-Huh? Me?," Jungle said surprised that Sodden came back.

Soddenfur
October 9th, 2016, 12:32 PM
Sodden felt empathy for Jungle. It wasn't her that tried to get all of the information out of him. "You don't have to say, I guess," he replied, not making any eye contact whatsoever.

FOXXRR
October 9th, 2016, 12:34 PM
"Yah, What bringz You here?", he asked, throwing his mind off the truth... he never did find his sister...

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 12:37 PM
"I was getting out of the rain a few days ago.", Jungle said hoping they wouldn't ask about her past.

Soddenfur
October 9th, 2016, 12:45 PM
Sodden hoped for a more descriptive reply about specifically where she came from, but he didn't object. "You and me both," he laughed, before he formed a pleasant smile. Was he being too obvious?

FOXXRR
October 9th, 2016, 12:48 PM
"How 'bout your past?" he said, narrowing his eyes again. That cat was clearly hiding her past, and she was not so great at hiding it. "It seemz dat you too is hiding your past"

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 12:51 PM
"I-I", Jungle took a deep breath,"I was abandoned by parents. Twolegs found me and put me in a cage with other cats and dogs."

Soddenfur
October 9th, 2016, 12:56 PM
Twolegs! Sodden scorned them. "How did you escape?" he asked, the question seeming harmless enough.

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 01:01 PM
"I guess one of the Twolegs wanted me. One of the little Twolegs picked me up. I scratched them and ran out. I ran far away from that place.", Jungle sighed,"I should have went back for the others."

FOXXRR
October 9th, 2016, 01:05 PM
"Ther waz nuthing you could have dun" Synth said half reassuringly and half truthfully, "Dem cages are unpossible to break" and regretted speaking as he thought they would ask how much he knew about it...

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 01:13 PM
Jungle sighed,"Yeah. Most of my life has been running around finding food and shelter.", she smiled,"I did meet a cat that taught me some stuff."

Soddenfur
October 9th, 2016, 01:19 PM
Sodden was happy to see Jungle smiling like usual. He had no idea such a nice cat had such a tragic backstory

FOXXRR
October 9th, 2016, 01:19 PM
Relieved, Synth took deep breaths and mewed "Who?"

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 01:27 PM
Jungle tilted her head,"I don't really remember the cats name or color of the fur but he was kind. A bit bigger than other male cats I've seen."

FOXXRR
October 9th, 2016, 01:34 PM
"ah...." he was hoping it was a female, but his hopes of his sister dropped to the level of where it was. "So... any moar aditions to your storeys?"

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 01:36 PM
"No that's all.", Jungle licked her paw.

FOXXRR
October 9th, 2016, 01:43 PM
"then it'z settttled" he mewed as he layed down to take a nap

Soddenfur
October 9th, 2016, 01:53 PM
Sodden didn't respond to Synth's question and curled up in a corner. The stone floor was cold and uncomfortable, but he didn't dare say anything. If Pond can do it, so can I. He dreamt of his past, clenching his teeth in his sleep. He awoke again, angered. The tom considered telling the others, but he didn't know how.

FOXXRR
October 9th, 2016, 01:58 PM
Synth somehow sensed a discomfort coming from a cat. He did not know how but he did anyways. He awoke from his nap to find Sodden awake. He wanted to strike up a conversation but didn't know how.

Soddenfur
October 9th, 2016, 02:05 PM
In the quietness, Sodden's ears pricked as he heard Synth wake up. The tom turned to look at him and when they made eye contact, he turned his head. He stood frozen, hoping they'd just go back to sleep.

FOXXRR
October 9th, 2016, 02:13 PM
Synth was trying to read Sodden's eyes, that was his gift after all. With his one good eye, he looked deeply into Sodden's eyes and entered his mind. He felt his body recoil as his mind slammed into a wall. 'He is protecting it' he thought, and clearing his throat, he braced himself of what will come next, and asked the 7 dreadful words he once said long time ago, "It was all a lie, wasn't it"

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 02:23 PM
Jungle layed next to Synth. She smiled before going to sleep.

Soddenfur
October 9th, 2016, 02:24 PM
Sodden jerked his head to face Synth. His eyes were washed with rage, and they burned through the tom like lasers. "Are you calling me a liar?" he spat, unsheathing his claws. "What are you getting at?" The tom stared him down, lashing his tail. He guarded his secret at all costs. At that moment, he began to think about how none of this would have to happen if he had still been in the clan.

FOXXRR
October 9th, 2016, 02:27 PM
"You 're hiding from uss, aren't you" Synth said calmly "You're hiding the whole truth..."

Gusty
October 9th, 2016, 02:29 PM
"The truth?" Pond whispered, opening one amber eye. He hadn't slept this whole time, but simply laid down upon the sandy tunnel floor.

Soddenfur
October 9th, 2016, 02:30 PM
"Shut up with your stupid accent!" Sodden barked, leaping onto Synth. He slashed at the tom, rage coursing through his veins.

FOXXRR
October 9th, 2016, 02:33 PM
He leaped at the attacker, head first and hit straight at the cat's chest midair. Calmly, he stepped aside as the cat fell beside him.

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 02:33 PM
Jungle felt Synth land on her. She quickly pushed Synth off and ran to Pond,"Why are they fighting?"

FOXXRR
October 9th, 2016, 02:35 PM
Synth stumbled and fell as Jungle pushed him off her...

Soddenfur
October 9th, 2016, 02:36 PM
(BRB I'm sorreh, yard work)
Sodden swiftly regained balance and stood in an attacking stance. The tom refused to let Synth manipulate the truth out of him. "What makes you think you have the right to... whatever you did!" he growled.

Gusty
October 9th, 2016, 02:36 PM
Pond looked over at Jungle and shrugged. "I- I don't know. There's just been a whole lot of tension here lately." He shifted his paws and stood up.

FOXXRR
October 9th, 2016, 02:46 PM
"TELL ZE TRUTH" Synth yowled, unable to keep his anger anymore. He prevented himself from saying any more in fear of revealing his deep secret.
'My littermate each has an astonishing power' he thought darkly, 'yet it did not prevent death'

Soddenfur
October 9th, 2016, 03:45 PM
Sodden prepared to leap, but... He couldn't. There was no stopping this guy... Heavily conflicted, he sat down calmly. "Fine," the tom sighed, "I'll tell you."
(OH GEEZ NOW I HAVE TO PREPARE A REAL STORY)

Gusty
October 9th, 2016, 03:48 PM
(Ohh lol)
Pond twitched his ears, not daring to move or say anything. He began listening to Sodden's story.

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 03:52 PM
(Make a story or short summary for your character before posting. Just a tip for you.)
Jungle sat next to Pond eagerly waiting to hear the tom's story.

FOXXRR
October 9th, 2016, 03:56 PM
(Holey IM SO SOOORY!!!!!)
Taking in deep breaths, Synth calmed himself, but his anger still lingered.

Soddenfur
October 9th, 2016, 04:16 PM
(I did, but it was only a rough outline >.<. I still should have made the whole thing sooner though, we all knew it would come to this :P)
Sodden took a long, deep breath before speaking, "I was born down in RiverClan and lived there my whole life, until recently... Not long after I became a warrior, I met an amazing she-cat at a gathering. She was from ShadowClan. I'm sure you guys can tell from here what happened... We started meeting by the border when we could. One thing led to another and we had four kits." The loner paused to take a breath, hesitant to continue. "Unfortunately, her clanmates found out about the kits and demanded to know who the father was, since I was her only mate. One thing led to another and the entire forest knew of us. We fled the clans, searching for places to stay. We weren't far from the forest, so it was easy for our clans to find us. The six of us were barely able to make it out, which led to Maplekit and Beetlekit dying. It was too late to go back at this point, so we had to keep going. My mate couldn't bear the thought of our other kits dying- me too, but she left without me. I traced her scent until I found it... Her corpse. My two other kits were nowhere to be found, I couldn't track their scent. I spent days searching but to no avail. I had to give up, which took me here. I guess you know the rest..."
(insert feels guy here)

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 04:24 PM
Jungle felt sorry for Sodden. He was a father looking for his kits. Jungle wished she could help.

FOXXRR
October 9th, 2016, 04:27 PM
Synth shivered, That was too close to his whole story of life, too close for his liking. He did not realize his actions looked like a cat hiding a dark secret.

Soddenfur
October 9th, 2016, 04:41 PM
It hurt Sodden to repeat the past. What he hadn't told the others was that he drove his mate to leaving that night. She wanted to go back for the kits, so they could lead a better life. He wouldn't let her, because he couldn't face the friends and family he deserted... Not even for his kits. He regretted it ever since. All he wants now is to see his two kits.

FOXXRR
October 9th, 2016, 04:47 PM
As his horrible memory started up again, Synth lied down and put his paws over his head, to not let them see him cry. In his memory, all the pictures replayed to him like it did 5 moons ago, when it happened....

Soddenfur
October 9th, 2016, 04:51 PM
Sodden remained quiet the rest of the exchange. He peered over to Synth, who he detected was distressed. The tom decided enough had happened that night and that he'd get him to talk later. He yawned, looking around to see if anyone else was tired.

FOXXRR
October 9th, 2016, 04:57 PM
By now, Synth was quietly crying a lot. He hated his memory so much. He trembled as he remembered every part of the memory, the blood, the killing, the deaths that followed. He had partly lied to them, because he did not want to be any part of this memory, but it kept on flooding on him... and he couldn't stop it.

Soddenfur
October 9th, 2016, 05:16 PM
Sodden tried to ignore the soft sobbing, but he couldn't say anything, as he was hiding things too. Synth clearly needs to talk about it... He looked over, his eyes following each tear that fell onto the surface of the cave.

FOXXRR
October 9th, 2016, 05:28 PM
Synth is still crying, but now uncontrollably. He was shaking from each breath

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 05:38 PM
Jungle got up and layed in front of Synth,"Hey why are crying so much? I know his past was sad but both of have someone whose alive.", 'I think.",she thought quickly.

Soddenfur
October 9th, 2016, 05:42 PM
Since Jungle had already confronted Synth, Sodden decided to follow. "Is there anything..." he breathed, "you want to talk about?" The loner looked over to Jungle.

FOXXRR
October 9th, 2016, 05:43 PM
"I KILLED HIM!!!" Synth shouted, lifting his head only for a moment and then covering it again. "i killed him..." he weakly said.
(Plot point upcoming.. I can sense it in the power of STARCLAN!!!

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 05:49 PM
Jungle stepped back a bit at the cat's shouting,"'Um who did you kill?', unsure whether to ask or not.

Soddenfur
October 9th, 2016, 05:58 PM
(AH!!! THIS IS INTENSE)
Sodden recoiled, wondering which cat was more reprehensible. Even I didn't intentionally kill my kin...

FOXXRR
October 9th, 2016, 05:58 PM
Synth gazed at Jungle with sad, depressed eyes, as he could not hide the truth longer. The memories were triggered by Sodden's sad story, but it was his fault the truth came out...
"I killed my father" he said sadly, the sad tone hiding his hideous accent "he had rabies. My brother did not die of hunger, but got ripped apart by my father, my sister was frozen and the cat looked like he was going to kill my sister too, so I quickly snapped his... oh why does the world have to be so cruel..." He sobbed, "my mother had died already by my father and there was me and my sister only..." looking at the cats hopefully, he added "Have you seen my sister? Her name is Mayhem(Oh sheez, some plot twist for some of ya')..."

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 06:04 PM
(I'm laughing because Jungle has met Mayhem in another roleplay.)
"Mayhem? Sorry I haven't heard or seen her before.", Jungle said.

FOXXRR
October 9th, 2016, 06:08 PM
(I'm laughing because Jungle has met Mayhem in another roleplay.)
"Mayhem? Sorry I haven't heard or seen her before.", Jungle said.
(This should be a huge plot twist... unless you read carefully. They both have blood-red eyes and have mini-powers. but I did not expect you to say that you did not know..... oh well. whatever seems to fit.)

FOXXRR
October 9th, 2016, 06:11 PM
"oh..." Synth replied, crying much less as the burden of the truth was lifted from his chest. He had done it now, he spilled out the truth, he did not tell everything. 'I'll keep the rest to my self' he thought

Soddenfur
October 9th, 2016, 06:14 PM
(I would know mayhem if I hadn't stopped roleplaying for like a year >.<. Mayhem sounds familiar though :3)
Sodden shook his head, genuinely sorry about his past and that he did not know anything. "I'm sorry, no..." he sighed, "Well, I could have, I've seen many cats in the past two moons. I guess all of our tragic pasts brought us together." He didn't dare chuckle, as the circumstances weren't anything to make light of.

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 06:15 PM
Jungle walked out of the tunnel to the river to give Synth some space. She sat looking at her reflection. 'So you have a sibling.', she chuckled lightly at the memory of the fainting she cat.
(She knoooooooooows!)

FOXXRR
October 9th, 2016, 06:39 PM
(I would know mayhem if I hadn't stopped roleplaying for like a year >.<. Mayhem sounds familiar though :3)
Sodden shook his head, genuinely sorry about his past and that he did not know anything. "I'm sorry, no..." he sighed, "Well, I could have, I've seen many cats in the past two moons. I guess all of our tragic pasts brought us together." He didn't dare chuckle, as the circumstances weren't anything to make light of.
(I wasn't here one year ago, and Mayhem came when this brand-new site came up...)

FOXXRR
October 9th, 2016, 06:41 PM
Jungle walked out of the tunnel to the river to give Synth some space. She sat looking at her reflection. 'So you have a sibling.', she chuckled lightly at the memory of the fainting she cat.
(She knoooooooooows!)
(GASP!!! D: )
"I know," Synth replied, still slightly crying "It has been a hard, five moons for me"

Soddenfur
October 9th, 2016, 06:51 PM
(I still recognize the name, probably from stalking the forums xD)
It was a strange sight to see Synth cry. Sodden didn't know how to approach this kind of situation. After his revelation, they just kept silent and moved on. "It's okay to cry, what you went through is tough, more than I can handle," the tom mewed, placing his paw on his shoulder.

Crumbleless
October 9th, 2016, 06:58 PM
A slim she-cat set paw in an entrance as the rain flattened her fur to her skinny sides. Rainy darted in her blueish grey pelt flashing as lightning struck the ground.

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 07:01 PM
A slim she-cat set paw in an entrance as the rain flattened her fur to her skinny sides. Rainy darted in her blueish grey pelt flashing as lightning struck the ground.
Jungle came back to the tunnels to see a bluish grey cat. "Hi.", she said a bit cautious.

FOXXRR
October 9th, 2016, 07:05 PM
Synth was too numb with the feels to even notice anyone moving

Crumbleless
October 9th, 2016, 07:06 PM
[ QUOTE=Bram246;5464]Jungle came back to the tunnels to see a bluish grey cat. "Hi.", she said a bit cautious.[/QUOTE]

Rainy turned her head and almost jumped in surprise but stood still as if she were frozen,"H-Hello." The she-cat stammered shaking from the cold.

Soddenfur
October 9th, 2016, 07:06 PM
Sodden turned lazily to the she-cat, staring with suspicion.

FOXXRR
October 9th, 2016, 07:18 PM
Synth is still crying like a kit without a mother

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 07:18 PM
"Are you okay?", Jungle walked passed Rainy,"Do you need and prey?'

Crumbleless
October 9th, 2016, 10:45 PM
Rainy's heart fluttered with hope and something else she understood but didn't want to understand when Jungle asked her if she were ok,"Oh yes I am fine, maybe a little hungry but not really. It seems though your friend over there needs down attention." The bluish she-cat pointed her white muzzle to Synth.

FOXXRR
October 9th, 2016, 11:04 PM
Synth is still too traumatized of his past to reply.

Soddenfur
October 9th, 2016, 11:18 PM
"Focus, for StarClan's sake!" Sodden barked, prodding Synth. "Nothing's gonna get done if you sit here crying!" He hesitated, realizing the tone he was using wasn't helpful. "We can go look for Mayhem... Jungle clearly knows something. Just. Stop. Crying!" The tom looked Synth straight in the eye, searching for anything in his gaze.

FOXXRR
October 9th, 2016, 11:20 PM
Synth couldn't reply. There was something inside him that was eating him away. His mind was broken, his eyes became unfocused... something was happening to him, and he couldn't stop it.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 07:09 AM
Jungle stared at Synth with a worried face. "Is he okay?",she ask Sodden.

Gusty
October 10th, 2016, 10:17 AM
(Oh gosh I missed a lot)
Pond stood silently at the mass of felines. He wasn't used to cats crying, but he could feel a well of sympathy for Synth. It was his fault, wasn't it? He was the one that asked for everyone to share their backstories. The tom's heart filled with guilt.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 11:41 AM
Jungle tried to pull Synth by his scruff,"Come on! Move!",she was trying to drag him to the entrance to snap him out of his grieved state.

FOXXRR
October 10th, 2016, 04:13 PM
Synth entered a trance. He was looking at the forest, it seemed to welcome him. He stepped towards the woodland when he heard a yowl. "I CAN'T DIE YET!" He heard and he ran towards the voice. He spotted a coal pelted she-cat(remember her? From storm/flood recovery RP?). He continued to move towards her when he heard another yowl, "I WILL NOT DIE YET!" And the cat ran off. Synth followed her, hoping to catch up when he was enveloped in darkness...
(Ooh!)

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 04:17 PM
(Moonfeather's dream! I was wondering about that!)
Jungle dropped the tom at the entrance. She hoped the rain would wake him.

FOXXRR
October 10th, 2016, 05:29 PM
Synth fell and landed on the stretch of long grass. "Wha- why am I back?" He mewed. He walked around to see that exact she cat looking at the trees. Synth jumped as the she-cat yowled "I CAN'T DIE YET". 'Wait, this is the same situation... but why?' Then he spotted... himself running at the cat. 'What in the world...' his thought was cut off when another yowl was heard, "I WILL NOT DIE YET!" And Synth sat down to watch the she-cat and himself, well not really, run away from the forest. As the two cats disappeared suddenly, Synth got up and went exploring, careful not to step in the forest as the she-cat said was the way to death...

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 05:41 PM
Jungle sat next to the tom. She just stared as she waited for Synth to wake up.

Soddenfur
October 10th, 2016, 06:14 PM
(So very exciting o3o)
Sodden was speechless, as well as stunned. What am I supposed to say? The tom was in fear of his own safety.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 06:18 PM
Jungle sighed walking away from Synth. "Rabies. Such an awful disease.",she said sitting a tail length from Sodden.

Soddenfur
October 10th, 2016, 06:35 PM
"... I s-suppose so," Sodden drawled, eyeing Synth. "Do you know what this is about?" His eyes were clouded with worry for the strange cat. He couldn't help feeling worse about the whole thing... Everything was great for all of them not long ago. In a way... We're all more alike than we know.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 06:38 PM
"About Synth? No.", Jungle said quickly.

FOXXRR
October 10th, 2016, 06:47 PM
The forest seemed very tempting, but he couldn't go there. No, that would be a horrible choice. He walked around the long grass until his paw hit a rock. Synth let out a yowl of surprise as it was something he never expected. Looking down at the rock, he noticed some scratch marks on the stone. It looked like a paw, and eyeing the rock carefully, he put his paw on it. White enveloped him, swallowing everything around him.
MEANWHILE his body shuddered, and let out a final sigh. The body was dead.

Soddenfur
October 10th, 2016, 06:54 PM
(SAY WUT?)
Sodden shook his head with pity. He looked over to Synth, who had twitched and let out his final breath. "Synth?" he called, his eyes widening. "Are you okay?" He rushed over to the tom's position.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 06:58 PM
Jungle walked over and touched the tom's body. She felt the warmness leave Synth's body. She stared at Sodden,"H-He's-", she couldn't finish.

FOXXRR
October 10th, 2016, 07:00 PM
(He ded.... or at least for now(Hue hue hue))
A white path illuminated in front of Synth. He had been here before long ago, too long ago that he didn't remember. Looking around, there were black voids. Synth walked along the white path.

Soddenfur
October 10th, 2016, 07:05 PM
(Omg ninetails >.<)
Sodden looked at Jungle more seriously than ever before. "What?" he replied in a baritone, his vision becoming dizzy. The tom placed his paw on the cold body, doubting himself again and again. "Synth, get up!" He angrily shook the body, refusing to let it happen.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 07:09 PM
(Yes ninetails is cruel!)
Jungle put her paw on Sodden shoulder,"Stop shaking him. I don't think he would like his body shooked so much."

Soddenfur
October 10th, 2016, 07:13 PM
(We've got an emotional roller coaster here o3o. Btw, for the future, does anyone want to rp Sodden's kits when the time comes or should I post something over in the forums? :3)
"B-But..." Sodden stuttered, closing his eyes with frustration. "I barely got to know him."

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 07:17 PM
(Like a journey to find Sodden kits?)
Jungle wrapped her tail around Sodden,"I did to.", she eyed Synth body,"I think we shouldn't bury him."

FOXXRR
October 10th, 2016, 07:20 PM
(I am a horrible person.)
Synth was walking the white line when he noticed a white box in front. Running, he headed into the square.
(Soon, the power within will be RELEASED!!!)

Soddenfur
October 10th, 2016, 07:23 PM
(Doesn't have to be, could happen later in the plot :3)
Sodden sighed, looking sadly at his paws. "Maybe he'd appreciated a water burial?" (Hehe >:>) He looked over to the river, which he could barely see from the entrance. The rain created little spots on the water.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 07:32 PM
"No.", Jungle dragged the tom's body,"I'll put him far in the tunnels until we decide to bury him.", she knew something was strange about Synth.
(PM me if you want any ideas or when you start the forum Soddenfur.)

FOXXRR
October 10th, 2016, 07:47 PM
He was falling. He was falling at an alarming rate. Synth was falling. He went straight through the ground and into his body...
His body choked and breathed in deeply(I have absolutely no experience in revival), but was still unconscious.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 07:51 PM
Jungle stopped dragging Synth. She looked at him as he breathed,"He's alive!"

Soddenfur
October 10th, 2016, 07:59 PM
(I have no ideas whatsoever, I have to prepare this o3o)
Sodden looked up from his paws, slower than last time. "Oh," he sighed, annoyed. "That's great." After that short ordeal, everything was taken back, although he was curious what happened during his death. Did he meet StarClan?

FOXXRR
October 10th, 2016, 08:05 PM
Synth felt his control over his body regain. His mind was clearing up and his body systems were starting up(Referencing computers because why not?). It was good to have his body back

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 08:06 PM
(Haha!)
Jungle purred,"Welcome back Synth."

Soddenfur
October 10th, 2016, 08:11 PM
(:P)
"Hey," Sodden meowed nonchalantly. He went back to gazing out of the entrance, still relieved Synth was alive. The rain seemed endless until it finally subsided, gradually. The undergrowth was soaked with water. It began rapidly draining into the tunnel, drenching the loner's paws.

FOXXRR
October 10th, 2016, 08:25 PM
(Sorry for taking the spotlight)
Synth stood up slowly and tested each limb, they were working perfectly, he cleared his throat and said "Ahh ahh Helloo". Good, his accent is still there. He sat down, remembering what he saw in that one beam of light.

Gusty
October 10th, 2016, 08:27 PM
Pond has no clue what was going on for the past few moments. His head was spinning. "Wha..."

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 08:32 PM
Jungle touched Synth with her tail,"You gave us a scare there.", she laughed,'What did he see and where did he go?'

FOXXRR
October 10th, 2016, 08:36 PM
"I Am Surry" Synth replied

Gusty
October 10th, 2016, 08:43 PM
"No, it's okay." Pond shrugged. "I guess the most important thing is that you're back."

Soddenfur
October 10th, 2016, 08:44 PM
(Dw, you're not taking the spotlight)
"Yeah," Sodden pressed, padding over to them. "What did happen?" He let out a short laugh to look relatively innocent, although he was more interested than he let on. The tom was still frazzled after the entire situation.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 08:46 PM
Jungle started to the entrance",Do you need anything? Moss? Fish?"

FOXXRR
October 10th, 2016, 09:28 PM
"Surprizingly nun" He mewed to Jungle, and turning to Sodden "I ain't playin' your game, Dis is a secret I must keeeep"
(OOOH MYSTERY!!!)

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 09:29 PM
Jungle turned back at Synth,"What are you talking about?'

FOXXRR
October 10th, 2016, 09:35 PM
"Itza nothin'" Synth mewed. He smiled to himself. He wanted to smile like this for eternity, but then what made him cry? he couldn't remember.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 09:39 PM
"Okay. Well I'm going to fine some dry moss.", Jungle exit the tunnel.

Soddenfur
October 10th, 2016, 09:49 PM
Sodden narrowed his eyes, having mixed feelings about the unusual tom. "If you insist..." he replied. "I suppose we all have our own secrets." He looked Synth in the eye, his blue eyes gleaming from the lustrous moon(?).

FOXXRR
October 10th, 2016, 10:16 PM
(WHAAAAAAT?????)
Synth lied down on to the stone ground and rested his head on his paws. Whilst he was following the white line, he noticed something unusual about it... the more he looked at it, the dizzier he got.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 10:23 PM
Jungle came back with a bunch of moss. Laying the moss down she gave each cat a big ball of moss.

FOXXRR
October 10th, 2016, 10:25 PM
Synth declined the offer, because he never liked lying down on something soft.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 10:27 PM
Jungle shrugged and took the moss,"More for me."

Soddenfur
October 10th, 2016, 10:35 PM
(This rp is getting really interesting o3o)
Sodden laid back down in his previous sleeping place. He began to think about his kits. It hurt the loner to think out them. How long am I going to stay here? He looked over to Synth.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 10:38 PM
Jungle padded her moss out as she layed in it. Looking over at Synth she thought about Mayhem. 'If I see her again I'm taking her straight to you.', Jungle fell asleep at the thought.

FOXXRR
October 10th, 2016, 10:41 PM
Even though Synth's mind was buzzing with thoughts, he closed his eyes to fall asleep. He prayed to not go to that border again.

Soddenfur
October 10th, 2016, 10:53 PM
Sodden watched Synth for a bit until he found himself falling asleep. His blue eyes closed slowly, then shut tight until he drifted away into another dream... (-no one can see the dream >:3-)

doghouse
October 10th, 2016, 10:59 PM
The pretty she-cat padded silently through the darkness, her thoughts a whirling blizzard. I miss my old name, but now, my name is Palartok, and it will never be Quietpaw again. She thought. Her eyes darkened as she thought of her family. I can't have that again. she told herself, thinking of her Gingerfang and Slyfoot.
The darkness was making her silent world seem eerie somehow, and she felt blind and deaf, even though she knew she was just deaf, though she'd never admit it. Her paw pads ached from walking over sharp stones and rough, uneven ground, but she didn't care. The dark, winding tunnels seemed to go on forever though, and Palartok was getting very tired. She stopped and dropped to the ground, ignoring it's dampness and coldnes, she curled up in a ball, her unusual fur standing out even in the dark.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 11:03 PM
Jungle woke up confused. She thought she heard something so she stretched and went through the tunnels.

FOXXRR
October 10th, 2016, 11:10 PM
Synth is having a dream where he is running across the forest and in and out of cave holes

Soddenfur
October 10th, 2016, 11:12 PM
Sodden rolled onto his back, drool spilling out of his mouth. "Stop squirming, Jungle..." he mewed, his voice soft and muffled.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 11:15 PM
(OMG Soddenfur!)
Jungle was in a part of the tunnels she didn't recognize. But she didn't recognize a clan cats sent. Following Jungle wanted to know where some of these tunnels lead to.

Soddenfur
October 10th, 2016, 11:20 PM
(kekeke... and now my profile is more flashy >:3)
Sodden got up, his dream fading away. "Ugh, what did I tell you?" he groaned, looking around through the darkness. Jungle was gone. He searched for her scent, which lead to a fork in the tunnels. He padded through the left one, squinting in the pitch-black cave. He tripped over a stone, which hurt his knee.

FOXXRR
October 10th, 2016, 11:20 PM
(HOLY SHOOT! JESUS SCORED A 3-POINTER!!!! YOU'RE NAME IS MOVING!!!)

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 11:23 PM
Jungle continue until she found a small cat curled up. She prodded the cat with her paw,"Hey you okay?"

Soddenfur
October 10th, 2016, 11:24 PM
(I can't rp because I spend all of my time watching it... Waiting for it to come back... Let's make history.)

doghouse
October 10th, 2016, 11:37 PM
Palartok up and rose, she shook her pelt and scented the air. She smelled something, and her fur began to bristle. Fear gleamed in her green eyes, and she thought she saw another cat. No.... I thought I was alone.... Maybe I'm just imagining things.... she tried to convince herself, but to no luck, as she knew she saw them, and she'd felt them prod her awake. She began to move quickly backwards and away from them, sending pebbles slipping out from under her paws. No. I can't face another cat. Not after what happened to my family. she thought, panicking. Palartok nearly fell over in her haste, and she did slam into the wall of the tunnel.

FOXXRR
October 10th, 2016, 11:50 PM
Palartok up and rose, she shook her pelt and scented the air. She smelled something, and her fur began to bristle. Fear gleamed in her green eyes, and she thought she saw another cat. No.... I thought I was alone.... Maybe I'm just imagining things.... she tried to convince herself, but to no luck, as she knew she saw them, and she'd felt them prod her awake. She began to move quickly backwards and away from them, sending pebbles slipping out from under her paws. No. I can't face another cat. Not after what happened to my family. she thought, panicking. Palartok nearly fell over in her haste, and she did slam into the wall of the tunnel.
A vibration amongst the wall woke Synth up. 'When I was having a good dream' he thought bitterly as he headed towards where Jungle was when he saw the newcomer. She's gonna run like the last one did he realized, and mewed "Oui, we come at peace" or stay at peace he silently added

Soddenfur
October 10th, 2016, 11:59 PM
Sodden trailed down the tunnel, sniffing for signs of Jungle, or the strange, yet familiar scent he had just recently picked up. Once he lost them both, he turned back, but the loner was already lost. "Jungle!" he shouted, glaring through the blackness of the tunnel. "Show yourself!"

doghouse
October 11th, 2016, 12:01 AM
Palartok bumped into a tunnel wall, and realized it was a dead end. I must've missed the exit tunnel! she thought. She pressed herself against the wallwall, her pelt standing up straight. I'll fight 'em if I have to. I still remember my training as an apprentice. she thought, feeling very trapped. Her heart pounded, and she had a wild look her in her eyes. I never became a warrior, but I can fight like one. a she opened her mouth a tiny bit, just enough to reveal long fangs. Her silent world seemed to surround her, trap her like a mouse in a cat's jaws, but that was how it always was, and it'd never really bothered her until now. She tasted the air and smelled another cat.

Soddenfur
October 11th, 2016, 12:07 AM
Upon hearing no response, Sodden dashed through another tunnel, getting closer to the familiar scent. This can't be Jungle... The tom raced blindly down the path until the cat was seemingly almost a tail-length away from him... But it wasn't. He growled, his head scanning left and right, until he raced further down. He tripped over another rock and tumbled into an underground stream, washing forcefully downward.

FOXXRR
October 11th, 2016, 06:33 AM
Palartok bumped into a tunnel wall, and realized it was a dead end. I must've missed the exit tunnel! she thought. She pressed herself against the wallwall, her pelt standing up straight. I'll fight 'em if I have to. I still remember my training as an apprentice. she thought, feeling very trapped. Her heart pounded, and she had a wild look her in her eyes. I never became a warrior, but I can fight like one. a she opened her mouth a tiny bit, just enough to reveal long fangs. Her silent world seemed to surround her, trap her like a mouse in a cat's jaws, but that was how it always was, and it'd never really bothered her until now. She tasted the air and smelled another cat.

Seeing the newcomer become hostile, Synth bristled. He did not want to fight. As he got closer and closer, he said, "Listen to meh lil' cat, I'm not here for any fight, understand?". Of course with his horrible thick accent.

Bram246
October 11th, 2016, 09:38 AM
Jungle walked up to Synth,"Hey did you find the other cat and did you hear Sodden?",she thought she heard the other tom in the tunnels.

FOXXRR
October 11th, 2016, 03:45 PM
Jungle walked up to Synth,"Hey did you find the other cat and did you hear Sodden?",she thought she heard the other tom in the tunnels.

"Well ther is ze neucomer, and I have absolutly no idea whea Sodden is" Synth replied as he eyed the cat cautiously.

Bram246
October 11th, 2016, 03:51 PM
"Well you look like you can handle it.", Jungle walked away looking for Sodden.

FOXXRR
October 11th, 2016, 04:00 PM
Synth watched Jungle go. Then he turned back and waited for the new cat to respond.

Bram246
October 11th, 2016, 04:22 PM
Following Sodden's sent Jungle carefully watched her footing as she heard water.

doghouse
October 11th, 2016, 05:01 PM
Palartok realized that maybe this cat wasn't going to fight her. She saw his pelt bristle, but she forced her red, black, white, and ginger splotched pelt to lie flat. Palartok stepped hesitantly forwards. She sat down, though fear still gleamed in her green eyes. She raised a paw and pulled it over her ears. "If ya said somethin', I didn't hear ya." I hope I said that right, and didn't say a bunch of nonsense. she thought. She wrapped her tail over her paws, her eyes narrow.

FOXXRR
October 11th, 2016, 05:02 PM
Palartok realized that maybe this cat wasn't going to fight her. She saw his pelt bristle, but she forced her red, black, white, and ginger splotched pelt to lie flat. Palartok stepped hesitantly forwards. She sat down, though fear still gleamed in her green eyes. She raised a paw and pulled it over her ears. "If ya said somethin', I didn't hear ya." I hope I said that right, and didn't say a bunch of nonsense. she thought. She wrapped her tail over her paws, her eyes narrow.
"Oh did ay Say somethn?" Synth mewed with his horrible thick accent, relieved that the cat did not attack.

doghouse
October 11th, 2016, 05:11 PM
Palartok tilted her head, trying to gain meaning from this tom's movements. But relief shown in his eyes, so she figured he wouldn't attack, though that didn't make the former warrior less scared of him. She tilted her head in confusion, still trying to understand what he was saying, since she'd seen his mouth move, as if he was speaking.