PDA

View Full Version : Midnightclan (Remade!)

S t a r
January 31st, 2018, 10:30 PM
Hello, some of you probably remember the old Midnightclan I made and it got archived due to it losing popularity. So, I decided to remake it and see if it becomes popular again. Those of you who were in the old Midnightclan you made copy and paste your forms when creating them. I will try to be more active but since certain things have been happening I am not on as much I used to. If I do not respond to forms or other things the deputy will accept forms or roleplay as my characters. This time there are outsiders and other clans, you may make separate threads for outsider meetings or meetings for the other clans. Now the same rules apply. Here is the link to the old roleplay: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10994

Form:
Name: Midnightstar
Appearance:
http://www.catfinders.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Canterbury-Mistah-gray-and-white-June-11.jpg
Personality: Kind, Loves the night, Stays up all night sometimes, Has a VERY DARK side
Power: Darkness and Night (which is they can control all things of night)
Mate: (if wanted) Open!
Crush: (if wanted) Open!
Questions: Nope!
Other: Nope!

Leader: Midnightstar
Deputy: Cloudclaw ( Aphmau plushie )
Med. Cat: Open!
Med. Cat App: Open!
Warriors: Angelstep ( Aphmau plushie), Foxfire ( Silvershadow ), Fallenleaf ( CinnamonCookie ),
Apprentices: Mockingpaw ( Aphmau plushie),
Queens: Open!
Kits: Bluekit ( Aphmau plushie), Redkit ( Aphmau plushie ),
Elders: Open!
Outsiders: Open!
Other Clans: Open!

S t a r
January 31st, 2018, 10:35 PM
bump I hope this isn't a bust T_T

cute skeleton
January 31st, 2018, 11:04 PM
sorry i didnt roleplay much on the last thread, after a while you just kind of forget with no one to roleplay with. and still the same form as last time?

S t a r
January 31st, 2018, 11:07 PM
sorry i didnt roleplay much on the last thread, after a while you just kind of forget with no one to roleplay with. and still the same form as last time?
Sure if you want

cute skeleton
January 31st, 2018, 11:22 PM
Name: bluekit || cloudclaw || angelstep || redkit || mockingpaw
Age: 5 moons || 32 moons || 20 moons || 5 moons || 11 moons
Appearance: a russian blue cat with green eyes || a pure white cat with a fluffy coat, his eyes are amber || she is a cream colored cat with patches on her fur, her eye are blue || a completely orange tabby cat with green eyes || a grey cat with yellow eyes
Personality: all tbrp
Power: water || electricity || teleporting || fire || illusions
Mate: to young || open || open || to young || to young
Crush: open || open || open || open || open
Questions:
Other: flarekit and bluekit are considered siblings since they both dont have families and grew up together even though they arent related in blood wise

S t a r
January 31st, 2018, 11:24 PM
Name: bluekit || cloudclaw || angelstep || redkit || mockingpaw
Age: 5 moons || 32 moons || 20 moons || 5 moons || 11 moons
Appearance: a russian blue cat with green eyes || a pure white cat with a fluffy coat, his eyes are amber || she is a cream colored cat with patches on her fur, her eye are blue || a completely orange tabby cat with green eyes || a grey cat with yellow eyes
Personality: all tbrp
Power: water || electricity || teleporting || fire || illusions
Mate: to young || open || open || to young || to young
Crush: open || open || open || open || open
Questions:
Other: flarekit and bluekit are considered siblings since they both dont have families and grew up together even though they arent related in blood wise
Accepted! Would you like Mockingpaw to become an apprentice when we have more cats?

cute skeleton
January 31st, 2018, 11:25 PM
Accepted! Would you like Mockingpaw to become an apprentice when we have more cats?

sure

S t a r
January 31st, 2018, 11:26 PM
sure
Also, do you want one of your warriors to be deputy while I'm gone? I don't know when I'm coming back on. I have to leave at 9:30 pm

cute skeleton
January 31st, 2018, 11:32 PM
Also, do you want one of your warriors to be deputy while I'm gone? I don't know when I'm coming back on. I have to leave at 9:30 pm

i guess so, i can manage the thread for you too if needed till you come back. i dont think you want this to become archived again

S t a r
January 31st, 2018, 11:34 PM
i guess so, i can manage the thread for you too if needed till you come back. i dont think you want this to become archived again
Yea, Thanks so much ^^ which warrior? I gtg cya next time

cute skeleton
January 31st, 2018, 11:44 PM
Yea, Thanks so much ^^ which warrior? I gtg cya next time
your welcome! and cloudclaw seeing as he is the oldest and angelwing is only 20 moons. cya next time!

cute skeleton
February 1st, 2018, 11:33 PM
bump

cute skeleton
February 2nd, 2018, 08:22 AM
bump i shall keep my promise

Silvershadow
February 2nd, 2018, 05:12 PM
Hello, some of you probably remember the old Midnightclan I made and it got archived due to it losing popularity. So, I decided to remake it and see if it becomes popular again. Those of you who were in the old Midnightclan you made copy and paste your forms when creating them. I will try to be more active but since certain things have been happening I am not on as much I used to. If I do not respond to forms or other things the deputy will accept forms or roleplay as my characters. This time there are outsiders and other clans, you may make separate threads for outsider meetings or meetings for the other clans. Now the same rules apply. Here is the link to the old roleplay: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10994

Form:
Name: Midnightstar
Appearance:
http://www.catfinders.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Canterbury-Mistah-gray-and-white-June-11.jpg
Personality: Kind, Loves the night, Stays up all night sometimes, Has a VERY DARK side
Power: Darkness and Night (which is they can control all things of night)
Mate: (if wanted) Open!
Crush: (if wanted) Open!

Leader: Midnightstar
Deputy: Open!
Med. Cat: Open!
Med. Cat App: Open!
Warriors: Cloudclaw ( Aphmau plushie), Angelstep ( Aphmau plushie),
Apprentices: Mockingpaw ( Aphmau plushie),
Queens: Open!
Kits: Bluekit ( Aphmau plushie), Redkit ( Aphmau plushie ),
Elders: Open!
Outsiders: Open!
Other Clans: Open!

Form:
Name: Foxfire
Appearance: Beautiful dark ginger tabby with light blue eyes
Personality: Sassy and smart, has a sweet side once you get to know her more
Power: Can control everything fire
Mate: Open!
Crush: Open!

S t a r
February 3rd, 2018, 07:43 PM
Form:
Name: Foxfire
Appearance: Beautiful dark ginger tabby with light blue eyes
Personality: Sassy and smart, has a sweet side once you get to know her more
Power: Can control everything fire
Mate: Open!
Crush: Open!

accepted!

Silvershadow
February 4th, 2018, 11:55 AM
Foxfire lay in her nest, her tail flicking lazily.

Silvershadow
February 7th, 2018, 04:41 PM
accepted!

Where do we go if we are signed up?

S t a r
February 7th, 2018, 09:29 PM
Where do we go if we are signed up?

This is the thread if you are signed up but if you want your character to be in a different clan then you may make another thread for that clan.

CinnamonCookie
February 13th, 2018, 12:25 PM
Name: Fallenleaf
Appearance: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=260&pictureid=5206
Personality:
Power: (if wanted) He can move leaves. But not too many.
Mate: (if wanted) Foxfire? ( Silvershadow )
Crush: (if wanted)
Questions:nope
Other: hi

Aphmau plushie

Silvershadow
February 13th, 2018, 12:27 PM
Appearance: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=260&pictureid=5206
Personality:

Foxfire and Fallenleaf can become mates if you want. I don't mind))

CinnamonCookie
February 14th, 2018, 10:37 AM
Foxfire and Fallenleaf can become mates if you want. I don't mind))
Ok!)

cute skeleton
February 14th, 2018, 11:12 AM
Personality:

Aphmau plushie
accepted

Cloverspring
March 3rd, 2018, 11:45 PM
Name: Silvermane Silverstar
Appearance: Here is the picture--- https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/5/5a/544b73f3f214af93d0d68f7715905143.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20170102213417
Personality: Calm, reliable, (rest is tbr)
Power: Ability to manipulate weather
Mate: No-one
Crush: Midnightstar
Questions: none
Other: (Do you need to know anything else?)

S t a r
March 3rd, 2018, 11:57 PM
Name: Silvermane
Appearance: Here is the picture--- https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/5/5a/544b73f3f214af93d0d68f7715905143.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20170102213417
Personality: Calm, reliable,
Power: Ability to manipulate weather
Mate: (No-one)
Crush: (Midnightstar)
Questions: (none)
Other: (Do you need to know anything else?)

Alrighty accepted but do you want to be leader of the other clan? Besides, even if you are deputy the clan needs a name.

Cloverspring
March 4th, 2018, 12:19 AM
Alrighty accepted but do you want to be leader of the other clan? Besides, even if you are deputy the clan needs a name.
Yeah sure. It's fine if Silvermane is leader, I'll just call the clan something like Dusk, Dawn or Breezeclan. (also sorry, I forgot to finish the personalities thing)

S t a r
March 4th, 2018, 12:25 AM
Yeah sure. It's fine if Silvermane is leader, I'll just call the clan something like Dusk, Dawn or Breezeclan. (also sorry, I forgot to finish the personalities thing)
(ok you can make a separate thread about with the clan and connected to Midnightclan)

Cloverspring
March 4th, 2018, 12:28 AM
(ok you can make a separate thread about with the clan and connected to Midnightclan)
Thanks! I don't know how to connect it to Midnightclan, but if you could give some advice then that would be great! : )

S t a r
March 4th, 2018, 12:29 AM
Thanks! I don't know how to connect it to Midnightclan, but if you could give some advice then that would be great! : )
(Well, maybe you could put 'Opposing clan to Midnightclan'?)

Cloverspring
March 4th, 2018, 12:30 AM
(Well, maybe you could put 'Opposing clan to Midnightclan'?)
Sounds good! I'll do it later though, I have homework right now. Thanks for the kindness :3

S t a r
March 10th, 2018, 01:16 AM
Silvershadow Aphmau plushie CinnamonCookie

ATTENTION CLANMATES! THE ROLEPLAYING HAS NOW STARTED!!!!!!!!

Silvershadow
March 10th, 2018, 10:23 AM
Silvershadow Aphmau plushie CinnamonCookie

ATTENTION CLANMATES! THE ROLEPLAYING HAS NOW STARTED!!!!!!!!

Foxfire lay under the shadow of a large oak tree, her tail flicking lazily. She yawned, showing sharp teeth and listened to the birds chirping.

CinnamonCookie
March 12th, 2018, 07:35 PM
Fallenleaf walked in the clearing, muscles rippling underneath his orange and white striped fur. His green eyes shone and sparkled, as he went to the fresh-kill pile and picked up a squirrel. He carried it over to his mate Foxfire, and set it gently in front of her. "Hello, my love. Wish to eat?" He purred, sitting down.