PDA

View Full Version : Hello again, WCO!

Silentlily
November 27th, 2016, 03:07 PM
Hey there, everyone!
So some of you might remember me, but I'm betting that the majority of you don't. (It has been a while!) Anyways, lately I've been thinking that it would be nice to get to rping on here again. I haven't rped here since before the site was moved to the new location (like I said, a while ^^") and I decided that I want to try to get back to it! And I think the best way to do that would be to re-introduce myself, and jump back in like I'm starting from scratch.
If there's anyone still here who remembers me from way back in the olden days of when I was still an active member, I typically go by the name Lily. So feel free to call me that if you'd like ^^ I am a pretty friendly person and I literally can't even hurt a fly (I feel really bad whenever I do. Like seriously I almost cry). I'm very empathetic and compassionate, and love to help people because I hate seeing them in pain or having trouble. I'm not necessarily the most emotionally stable person you'll meet...but yeah.
I am a cadet in the United States Air Force civilian auxiliary, Civil Air Patrol, and I love it! I've met a lot of great friends (and even my wonderful boyfriend) through CAP. I am homeschooled, and available a lot throughout the day. I play the guitar and love to listen to bands like Panic! At The Disco, Twenty One Pilots, Set It Off, and Fall Out Boy.
So yeah! That's about it ^^ I'm eager to get back into the swing of things, so if anybody would like to rp with me, please let me know! :cool2:

Teggy
November 27th, 2016, 03:15 PM
Welcome back!

Silentlily
November 27th, 2016, 03:32 PM
Thank you!

kozui-chan
November 27th, 2016, 03:37 PM
hello you might remember me as shadowhunter but i lost that account somehow. so im back as kozui-chan
Modotte kuru no wa subarashī kotodesu!(it's great to be back)

Clover
November 27th, 2016, 04:19 PM
hey lily (lilly?)! i remember you from way back then. you may or may not know me; i being a bit of a social recluse, granted. it's nice to re-meet you, for sure ;)

Jingle
November 28th, 2016, 09:00 AM
WELCOME BACK MY FRIEND
I MISSED YOU
:waaah::waaah::waaah::waaah::waaah::waaah::waaah:

goddess of ducks
November 28th, 2016, 09:15 AM
Welcome back lily!!!

Fawn
November 28th, 2016, 11:15 AM
Welcome back!

LuciPie
November 28th, 2016, 12:09 PM
WELCOME BACK!

I never really knew you myself though :P

Silentlily
November 28th, 2016, 02:56 PM
Thank you, everyone!
Jingle, you talk to me every day XD

Gusty
November 28th, 2016, 03:39 PM
Oh my gosh, I think I remember you, even though we never roleplayed. Welcome back! :music:

:blue:
November 28th, 2016, 03:44 PM
I COULDNT FIND THIS THREAD CRAP

Anyhow...Welcome back!!!!!! :welcome: